时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | They served a search warrant. | 他们下达了搜查令 |
[00:06] | – Make them get out. – I can’t. | -让他们出去 -我做不到 |
[00:08] | You’re person of interest in a murder investigation. | 你现在是一宗谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[00:11] | Garrett? | 加勒特 |
[00:13] | You’re a cop now? | 你现在当警察了 |
[00:17] | I was… not expecting that. | 我没想到会这样 |
[00:21] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[00:22] | I had an amazing time last night, | 昨晚我过得超开心 |
[00:25] | and I would really like to keep seeing you. | 而且我很想和你继续下去 |
[00:27] | Like this? Always in the middle of nowhere? | 像这样吗 总躲在某个人烟稀少的地方 |
[00:30] | So who is it? Somebody new? | 他是谁 新认识的吗 |
[00:32] | Somebody I know? | 我认识吗 |
[00:34] | I think I’m gonna have to start looking in the hallways | 我觉得我应该到过道那儿看看 |
[00:36] | to see if I can guess who it is. | 看看能否猜出来是谁 |
[00:37] | You were spying on me, the whole time. | 你自始自终都在监视我 |
[00:40] | Not the whole time. | 不 不是一直 |
[00:41] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[00:43] | They found some fibers. | 他们找到了些纤维 |
[00:45] | Some threads caught in a bracelet. | 在手链里找到了一些线 |
[00:47] | The one alison gave us? | 艾莉森给我们的那条吗 |
[00:48] | I think someone’s going to a great deal of trouble | 我觉得是有人想陷害你 |
[00:50] | to make you look guilty. | 使你显得很有嫌疑 |
[01:03] | Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet? | 会不会有人故意用那毛衣擦拭过你的手链 |
[01:05] | Somebody? Try Ian. | 有人 不就是伊恩吗 |
[01:07] | He’s doing everything he can to make you look guilty. | 他费尽心思让你显得有嫌疑 |
[01:10] | Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard. | 你父母应该给你雇个全天候保镖 |
[01:12] | What about Jenna? | 那詹娜呢 |
[01:13] | What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet? | 说不定是她付钱让凯勒拿到那条手链 |
[01:16] | When was Caleb in Spencer’s house? | 凯勒何时进过斯宾塞的家 |
[01:18] | He doesn’t need an invitation, Em. | 他可是不请自到的 艾米 |
[01:20] | He broke into a vending machine with a spork. | 他拿把餐勺就能撬开自动售货机 |
[01:22] | Guys… | 姐妹们 |
[01:23] | I think somebody’s watching us. | 我觉得有人在盯着我们 |
[01:28] | Those? They’re for the founders festival. | 那些吗 那是为创始人纪念日准备的 |
[01:30] | Man, if that’s what Rosewood’s founding family looked like, | 天啊 玫瑰镇创始家族要是就长那副模样 |
[01:33] | how did they ever get anyone to move here? | 他们是怎么吸引人们搬来这儿的 |
[01:35] | And why were they allowed to reproduce? | 而且怎么会允许这样的人繁衍后代 |
[01:37] | Guys, if Caleb was– | 姐妹们 如果凯勒 |
[01:39] | Could we stop using the “C” word? | 能不能别再提姓凯的了 |
[01:41] | We know this is hard for you, okay, | 我们知道你心里不好受 |
[01:43] | But we have to talk about Ca– him. | 但我们必须得提凯 那个人 |
[01:48] | If we want to help Spencer, | 如果我们想帮助斯宾塞 |
[01:50] | we have to know what Caleb knows. | 我们就必须弄清凯勒知道些什么 |
[01:52] | Guys, there is definitely somebody out there. | 姐妹们 绝对有人在外面 |
[01:54] | Maybe if Emily and I cornered Caleb– | 如果我和艾米丽有机会截住凯勒 |
[01:56] | not in school, but somewhere that’s Jenna-free. | 不在学校 找个詹娜不在的地方 |
[01:58] | If Caleb’s gonna talk to anyone, it’s gonna be me. | 要让凯勒开口 也只有我能做到 |
[02:02] | Will you do it? | 你会去做吗 |
[02:05] | To help Spencer, sure. | 为帮斯宾塞 当然要去 |
[02:08] | Thanks, Hanna. | 谢谢你 汉娜 |
[02:21] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[02:22] | – Are you coming? – Yeah. | -走吗 -就来 |
[03:05] | What’s the purple one? | 紫色的是什么 |
[03:06] | Folic acid. | 叶酸 |
[03:07] | Dr. Barone’s new nurse chatted my ear off about it. | 巴罗医生的新护士对我唠叨个没完 |
[03:11] | Really just an excuse | 其实就是找个话茬 |
[03:12] | so she could ask questions about our family. | 以便打听咱家的事儿 |
[03:14] | What kind of questions? | 打听什么事儿 |
[03:15] | Mom, everyone in town’s talking about us. | 妈 镇上每一个人都在谈论咱们 |
[03:18] | The bracelet, | 那条手链 |
[03:19] | the police marching out of here with bags. | 拎着一袋袋的证物离开咱家的那些警察 |
[03:21] | What did you say, to this nurse? | 你跟那个护士怎么说的 |
[03:23] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[03:24] | But you know the second I left, | 我前脚刚走 |
[03:25] | she probably told the others that | 她后脚就会跟别人说 |
[03:26] | Spencer was gonna be wearing handcuffs at my baby shower. | 斯宾塞会在我的新生儿派对上带上手铐 |
[03:30] | Morning, sweetie. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[03:32] | You want some yogurt? | 想喝酸奶吗 |
[03:33] | I have– I have fresh berries. | 我买了些鲜莓 |
[03:34] | No. I already ate, thanks. | 不用了 我吃过了 谢谢 |
[03:38] | What were you talking about? | 你们刚在聊什么 |
[03:41] | The founders festival. | 创始人纪念日 |
[03:42] | Your sister and Ian are thinking of helping | 你姐姐和伊恩打算 |
[03:44] | Mrs. Ackard with the church booth. | 帮阿卡德夫人准备教会展台 |
[03:46] | Fun. | 有意思 |
[03:48] | Actually, I’d like you to join them. | 事实上 我希望你能跟他们一起去帮忙 |
[03:50] | You get on Mrs. Ackard’s good side, | 你可以博得阿卡德夫人的好感 |
[03:52] | and no one in town would… | 这样镇上就没人 |
[03:54] | Why do I need to be on her good side? | 我干嘛要讨她喜欢 |
[03:55] | Because people are talking | 因为人们都在闲言闲语 |
[03:57] | and jumping to a lot of conclusions. | 妄下各种结论 |
[04:03] | It’s Toby. | 托比的电话 |
[04:06] | Honey, I’d prefer it if you’d not have any contact with him | 亲爱的 我觉得你最好别再和他来往了 |
[04:08] | until this situation is behind us. | 直到这件事过去为止 |
[04:09] | Why? What does Toby have to do with anything? He’s a friend. | 为什么 关托比什么事 他只是朋友 |
[04:13] | You need to be careful about who you associate with. | 你得谨慎交友 |
[04:15] | So what? I’m just supposed to ignore him, not speak to him? | 那要怎样 我该不理他 不和他说话吗 |
[04:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:20] | Sweetie, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我的话 |
[04:21] | You need to be at the festival. | 你得去参加纪念日庆典 |
[04:23] | If you’re not, your neighbors are gonna think | 你要不去的话 邻居们会认为 |
[04:24] | you have something to hide. | 你在隐瞒什么东西 |
[04:25] | I don’t really care what my neighbors think. | 我才不在乎邻居们怎么想呢 |
[04:27] | They’re not just neighbors, Spencer, | 他们不只是邻居 斯宾塞 |
[04:28] | they’re potential jurors. | 他们也有可能是陪审员 |
[04:30] | And most verdicts are decided in living rooms, | 而大多陪审团裁决都是在客厅里敲定的 |
[04:32] | and town fairs. | 还有就是镇上的集会 |
[04:35] | Just take Toby out of that equation, okay? | 别再因托比而影响他们的看法了 好吗 |
[04:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:57] | So… I have a meeting tonight, | 今晚我有个会 |
[05:00] | but do you want to wait | 你要愿意等我的话 |
[05:01] | so we can have dinner together and…? | 我们可以一起吃顿晚餐并且 |
[05:03] | I’ll grab something after school. | 我放学后自己买点东西吃吧 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:11] | Did… Caleb move back in with his foster family? | 凯勒是搬回了他养父母家了吗 |
[05:16] | Do you want to tell me why he moved out so quickly? | 你想告诉我他为什么那么仓促搬走吗 |
[05:20] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[05:28] | Look, if you would rather stay home from school, | 如果你不想去上学 而是想呆在家里 |
[05:31] | have a mental health day… | 调节一下自己的话 |
[05:32] | Knock-knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[05:34] | In here, Mona. | 我在这儿呢 莫娜 |
[05:37] | Morning, Mrs. M. | 早上好 玛夫人 |
[05:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:39] | Ooh, can I steal some of that coffee? | 我能蹭点咖啡吗 |
[05:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:48] | Is sketchy-boy gone for good? | 那个大粗人滚蛋了吗 |
[05:50] | Yes, Mona, he’s gone. | 是的 莫娜 他不会回来了 |
[05:55] | You ready? | 你好了吗 |
[05:56] | Hanna, could I just say something? | 汉娜 我能说两句吗 |
[05:59] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[06:00] | What? | 什么 |
[06:01] | I knew he was gonna disappoint you in a major way, | 我就知道他迟早会辜负你的 |
[06:03] | and I blame myself for not stepping up to protect you. | 我很自责 自己没能站出来保护你 |
[06:06] | – Mona. – No, I mean it. | -梦娜 -我是说真的 |
[06:08] | A big part of me never trusted him, | 我从来就没相信过他 |
[06:09] | and if I’d been a better friend, | 如果我是个称职的朋友的话 |
[06:11] | I would have told him to get lost | 就应该在他打开行李袋之前 |
[06:12] | before he unzipped his ready duffle bag. | 就让他离开的 |
[06:16] | I hate seeing you get hurt. | 我不愿看见你受伤害 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m not hurt. | 我才没受伤呢 |
[06:21] | Can we go? | 能走了吗 |
[06:33] | Got a second? | 有空吗 |
[06:37] | Sure. | 有 |
[06:38] | Look, I don’t know what Hanna’s told you. | 我不知道汉娜跟你说过什么 |
[06:40] | Everything. | 一切 |
[06:41] | She’s my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:43] | Then maybe you can help me. | 那么也许你能帮我 |
[06:44] | She’s having a hard time hearing how sorry I am. | 她现在不愿听我向她道歉 |
[06:47] | She won’t take my calls. | 不接我的电话 |
[06:48] | – She looks the other way whenever I see her. – Caleb. | -路上碰见了都不正眼看我 -凯勒 |
[06:50] | Have this conversation with Hanna, okay? | 你还是自己去跟汉娜说吧 好吗 |
[07:02] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[07:03] | I got them. | 我弄到了 |
[07:05] | I got the tickets. | 我弄到票了 |
[07:06] | No way! I thought they were sold out. | 不可能 我还以为票都卖光了呢 |
[07:08] | My dad knows somebody at Hollis who works for college events. | 我爸认识一个在霍里斯管校园活动的人 |
[07:11] | That’s awesome. How much was it? | 太赞了 多少钱 |
[07:13] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[07:15] | Isn’t that why they call it a date? | 这不就是所谓的约会吗 |
[07:17] | Those tickets were expensive. | 可那票太贵了 |
[07:19] | Em, I can handle two tickets. | 艾米 两张票我还是付得起的 |
[07:21] | Troy Sattler will pay for his own. | 特洛伊·萨特勒的票 他自己付 |
[07:24] | Wait. Troy Sattler’s coming too? | 等一下 特洛伊·萨特勒也来吗 |
[07:27] | Emily, you know I want to be alone with you, | 艾米丽 你知道我也想和你单独在一起的 |
[07:30] | but I got the tickets from my dad. | 但票是我爸给的 |
[07:32] | And I just thought if a guy came along… | 我只是觉得如果有个男孩一起去的话 |
[07:34] | I’m not pretending to date Troy. | 我并非假装和特洛伊约会 |
[07:37] | He’s just, like, insurance. | 他只是 相当于一道保险 |
[07:40] | Look, I really want to have that talk with my dad. I do. | 我真的很想告诉我爸 真的 |
[07:45] | I even went online and looked for, like, what to say. | 我甚至还上网去查该怎么说 |
[07:48] | What? You’re gonna come out to your parents through e-mail? | 什么 你打算用邮件告诉他们你要出柜吗 |
[07:52] | No. | 不是 |
[07:53] | Sheridan Prep has a campus pride group, | 谢尔顿预备学校有个校园自爱组织 |
[07:57] | with a website. | 还有网站 |
[07:58] | It’s not like I can go to a meeting, though. | 不过我不太可能去参加他们的集会 |
[07:59] | Their school is, like, two miles from here. | 他们学校离这大概有两英里呢 |
[08:01] | Then meet someone from the group for a coffee. | 那就跟组织里什么人一起喝杯咖啡吧 |
[08:08] | Would it help if I went with you? | 我和你一块去行吗 |
[08:27] | So, can we talk about this weekend, the festival? | 我们谈谈周末纪念日的安排如何 |
[08:33] | I was think– | 我想 |
[08:34] | Oh, god! I am so sorry. Did I do that? | 天哪 对不起 我都干什么了 |
[08:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:43] | Look, how do you feel about a stay-at-home weekend instead, | 你觉得周末在家呆着怎么样 |
[08:46] | your place, with me? | 去你家 就我们俩 |
[08:48] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[08:49] | Oh, did I get it on your shoes? | 撒到你鞋上了吗 |
[08:51] | I am such a spaz! | 我真是笨死了 |
[08:53] | Look, we can just talk about it later. | 这事儿咱们等会再说 |
[08:56] | Sure. My classroom, after school. | 好的 放学后来我教室 |
[08:59] | No, we can’t. | 不行 |
[09:00] | Can we just do this over dinner? | 咱们晚饭时边吃边谈吧 |
[09:03] | Sure. | 好的 |
[09:16] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我坐这吗 |
[09:17] | Uh… no. | 不 |
[09:19] | I mean, yes, please. | 我是说 请坐 |
[09:26] | So, we’re talking… | 咱们要谈的是 |
[09:27] | What does Jenna want? | 詹娜想要什么 |
[09:29] | Why was she willing to pay you to live in my basement? | 她为何愿意付钱让你住在我家地下室里 |
[09:31] | I told you, I gave the money back. | 我告诉过你了 我已经把钱还回去了 |
[09:33] | What did she ask you to do? | 她都让你干什么了 |
[09:34] | Record our conversations? | 把咱俩的谈话录下来吗 |
[09:36] | Rifle through my purse, | 搜查我的钱包 |
[09:38] | the drawers in my bedroom? | 和我卧室的抽屉 |
[09:42] | What does she want? | 她想要什么 |
[09:46] | A key. | 一把钥匙 |
[09:48] | She offered me a lot of money to look for a key. | 她付了我很多钱 要我找一把钥匙 |
[09:50] | A key to what, my house? | 什么钥匙 我家的钥匙吗 |
[09:51] | I gave you that. | 我给过你了 |
[09:54] | No. | 不是 |
[09:56] | She thinks that your friend, | 她认为你的朋友 |
[09:58] | the one who died, may have give you | 死的那个 可能会给你 |
[10:00] | or one of your girls a key. | 或者你们中的某个人一把钥匙 |
[10:02] | Ali didn’t die, she was murdered. | 艾莉不是自然死亡 她是被谋杀的 |
[10:07] | What kind of key? | 什么样的钥匙 |
[10:09] | Jenna didn’t know. | 詹娜也不知道 |
[10:12] | And as soon as I realized | 当我意识到 |
[10:13] | something was happening between you and me, | 我们俩之间有感情以后 |
[10:15] | I told her to back off. | 我就让她放弃了 |
[10:17] | Hanna, | 汉娜 |
[10:18] | what’s with you guys and Jenna Cavanaugh? | 你们和詹娜·卡瓦诺之间到底有什么过节 |
[10:20] | Why did she need me? | 她为什么要找我 |
[10:21] | Why couldn’t she just ask you directly? | 为什么她不直接跟你要 |
[10:23] | You know what? You don’t get to ask questions. | 知道吗 你没资格问我问题 |
[10:25] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[10:29] | If I knew more, so would you. | 我知道的都告诉你了 |
[10:39] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[10:49] | Yeah. You’ll get over it. | 你会熬过去的 |
[11:03] | Okay, I’m back. | 我到家了 |
[11:04] | Hey, is Fitz there? | 费兹在那吗 |
[11:06] | No, he got pulled into some faculty thing, | 不在 他在忙学院的事情 |
[11:08] | so he texted me to order some food. | 所以他发短信让我叫些外卖 |
[11:10] | So you guys are still texting? Wow. | 这么说 你俩还在互发短信咯 |
[11:13] | I would have thought after that thing with your mom… | 我还以为自从上回错发短信事件以后 |
[11:15] | He doesn’t know about that. | 他不知道那件事 |
[11:16] | If he thinks my parents are sniffing us out, | 如果他知道我父母对我们有所察觉的话 |
[11:18] | it’ll just make him paranoid, | 他会变得魂不守舍的 |
[11:19] | not romantic. | 就不会再对我那么浪漫了 |
[11:21] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 你就自说自话吧 |
[11:22] | I still don’t know | 我仍然不知道 |
[11:23] | if Toby thinks I set him up with that sweater. | 托比是否认为那件毛衣是我栽赃给他的 |
[11:25] | Wait, you haven’t talked to him yet? | 等等 你还没跟他说吗 |
[11:27] | No. He left me a message | 没有 他给我留言了 |
[11:29] | saying that he couldn’t meet me after school. | 说他放学后不能和我见面 |
[11:31] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[11:33] | I gotta go. My mom’s calling. | 我得走了 我妈叫我呢 |
[11:35] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[11:52] | 洁姬·莫里娜的照片 佛罗伦萨 意大利 | |
[12:03] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -喂 -是我 |
[12:05] | Uh, yeah, this meeting’s running a bit long. | 会议持续地有点长 |
[12:08] | Did you order dinner yet? | 你订晚饭了吗 |
[12:10] | Um… you know what? I-I can’t stay. | 呃 对了 我不能呆这儿了 |
[12:14] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[12:16] | No, no. | 没事没事 |
[12:17] | Um, we’ll just– we’ll talk later, okay? | 我们待会再聊 好吗 |
[12:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:37] | A key? A key for what? | 钥匙 什么钥匙 |
[12:39] | That’s what I said. | 我也是这么问他的 |
[12:41] | Was it a key to Ali’s house? | 是艾莉家里的钥匙吗 |
[12:43] | Her locker at the tennis club? | 或是她在网球俱乐部的储物柜钥匙 |
[12:44] | Why would Jenna want that? | 詹娜要这个干嘛 |
[12:45] | What was she gonna do, sniff Ali’s old sweat socks? | 她想干什么 闻艾莉的臭袜子吗 |
[12:47] | If Jenna’s “A,” she’s looking for | 如果詹娜是A 她会尽一切可能 |
[12:49] | any information on us she can get. | 搜寻关于我们的信息 |
[12:50] | I cannot believe that | 真不敢相信 |
[12:51] | he went through my closet and my nightstand. | 他居然翻了我的壁橱和床头柜 |
[12:53] | What a jerk! | 真是个混蛋 |
[12:54] | – He’s a total creep. – He’s an animal. | -他是个大变态 -他就是个禽兽 |
[12:56] | Easy, guys. | 淡定 姐妹们 |
[12:58] | He looked through your stuff, he didn’t invade Poland. | 他只是翻了你的东西 又没入侵波兰 |
[13:01] | Why are you sticking up for him? | 你怎么替他说话啊 |
[13:02] | He broke her trust. | 他可是辜负了汉娜的信任 |
[13:03] | He went behind her back. | 还在她背后搞小动作 |
[13:04] | He stuck his hands in her panty drawer! | 用他的脏手在她内裤抽屉里乱翻 |
[13:09] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:10] | Okay, all I’m saying is that somebody | 好吧 我想说的是 |
[13:13] | can look through someone else’s stuff | 有人可能只是无心看到别人的东西 |
[13:14] | that they’re not supposed to be looking through. | 并非有意而为之 |
[13:18] | You wanna translate that into speech? | 你可以说得明白点吗 |
[13:21] | I saw Ezra’s website page. | 我看了以斯拉的主页 |
[13:24] | Look, I-I knocked his desk, | 我只是碰了一下他的桌子 |
[13:26] | and his laptop screen came up. | 他的电脑屏幕就突然亮了 |
[13:28] | So, big deal. | 那有什么大不了的 |
[13:29] | What’s the juiciest thing on his status update? | 他的状态更新又有什么好玩的事吗 |
[13:31] | “Ezra Fits has joined the Mark Twain fan page”? | 以斯拉·费兹已关注马克·吐温迷的主页 |
[13:34] | How about he has a double life. | 他有双重生活 这个怎么样 |
[13:35] | Wait, I thought that you were his double life. | 等等 我还以为你就是他的双重生活呢 |
[13:38] | Fine. Triple life. | 好吧 三重生活 |
[13:41] | There was this picture of him cozying up to some girl | 主页上有张他和某个戴着订婚戒指的女孩 |
[13:45] | wearing an engagement ring in Italy. | 在意大利的幸福照 |
[13:48] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[13:50] | Jackie. | 洁姬 |
[13:51] | How do you know she wasn’t his cousin? | 你怎么知道那不是他的表妹 |
[13:53] | ’cause in picture number three, | 因为在第三张照片里 |
[13:54] | they were licking each other’s gelato. | 他们在互相舔着对方的冰激凌 |
[13:58] | I mean, guys, seriously, what do I do? | 姐妹们 说真的 我该怎么做 |
[14:00] | Be honest with him. | 跟他实话实说 |
[14:01] | Explain what happened and see what he says. | 把这事告诉他 看他怎么说 |
[14:04] | Yeah, and remember, people can look guilty of something | 记住 即使是完全无辜的人 |
[14:06] | even if they’re completely innocent. | 也可能看起来有罪 |
[14:08] | Okay, you know what? Screw that. | 知道吗 管他呢 |
[14:09] | Make a fake profile, “Friend” Jackie, | 注册个假名字 加洁姬为好友 |
[14:12] | comb through that skank’s page, | 好好看看那个贱人的主页 |
[14:13] | and nail his ass to the wall. | 掌握他的确凿证据 |
[14:18] | Or we can do what Emily says. | 或者我们也可以按艾米丽说的做 |
[14:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:36] | – How are you? – Relieved… | -还好吗 -如释重负 |
[14:38] | That you’re speaking to me. | 看到你还能跟我说话 |
[14:40] | I wasn’t sure if you’d heard the cops’ theory | 不知道你有没有听说警察 |
[14:42] | about me planting evidence. | 关于我嫁祸于你的说法 |
[14:44] | We shouldn’t talk about this. | 我们不该谈这个 |
[14:47] | So you do think it was me? | 这么说你真觉得是我做的 |
[14:49] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不 |
[14:53] | But I can’t say the same for my family. | 但我不能这样和我的家人说 |
[14:57] | Spencer, you should go home. | 斯宾塞 你该回家了 |
[15:01] | Those guys have a way of adding two and two | 这些人就是这样以讹传讹 |
[15:03] | and coming up with five. | 毫无道理可讲 |
[15:07] | I’ll stop by your place later. | 我待会儿去你那里 |
[15:09] | Um, I’m not sure that that’s such a good idea. | 我不确定这是个好主意 |
[15:12] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:15] | Because your parents don’t want you near me? | 因为你父母不希望你靠近我 |
[15:19] | Makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[15:21] | How about the festival? | 创始人纪念日上见怎么样 |
[15:23] | Maybe we could meet up behind a tent, | 或许我们可以在帐篷后面见面 |
[15:26] | or the funhouse. | 或者是欢乐屋 |
[15:28] | Seven o’clock? | 七点见 |
[15:30] | Toby. I need you to drive me to school. | 托比 我要你送我去学校 |
[15:32] | I have a make-up test. | 我有一场补考 |
[15:34] | Okay, just… let me get cleaned up. | 好的 让我先收拾一下 |
[15:54] | Hey, Spencer. | 嘿 斯宾塞 |
[16:00] | Uh… how’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[16:02] | You tell me, Garrett. | 你说呢 加勒特 |
[16:04] | I thought you were on our side. | 我还以为你会站在我们这边 |
[16:06] | I don’t get to have personal feelings | 当我穿上这身警服 |
[16:08] | when I’m in uniform. | 我就不能带上个人感情 |
[16:09] | Well, if you put on a pair of jeans, | 你要穿牛仔裤的话 |
[16:10] | this would be called stalking. | 你这样就叫跟踪了 |
[16:13] | Spencer, look. | 听着 斯宾塞 |
[16:15] | If being trailed is gonna help clear your name, | 如果被监视能洗清你的罪名 |
[16:18] | better it’s me than someone who thinks you’re guilty. | 被我监视 总好过某些认定你有罪的人吧 |
[16:45] | Hey, are you Paige? | 你好 你是佩奇吗 |
[16:48] | What? Oh, no. I’m Emily, her friend. | 什么 不 我是艾米丽 是她朋友 |
[16:53] | Are you…? | 你是 |
[16:54] | Samara. | 萨马拉 |
[16:56] | I go to Sheridan prep. | 我是谢尔顿预备学校的学生 |
[16:57] | Member of the campus pride group. | 是学校自爱组织的成员 |
[16:59] | Did your friend tell you? | 你朋友告诉过你吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah. Sorry. | 说过 不好意思 |
[17:03] | Didn’t realize you’d be so… | 没想到你会如此 |
[17:07] | punctual. | 准时 |
[17:09] | Okay, so even though we can’t see her profile, | 好了 虽然我们没法看到她的资料 |
[17:12] | Jackie and Mr. Fitz– | 但是洁姬和费兹老师… |
[17:13] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[17:15] | went to the same college. | 是大学同学 |
[17:17] | So I looked up alumni and punched in random names | 所以我查了校友录 在很多名字中 |
[17:20] | until I found a girl who already didn’t have a page. | 找到了一个还没有注册主页的女孩 |
[17:24] | – Tonya Freeman? – Yep. | -汤娅·弗里曼 -没错 |
[17:26] | – Who’s that? – Who cares? | -她是谁 -管她呢 |
[17:28] | This is starting to feel so wrong. | 感觉不太对劲啊 |
[17:29] | Hey, it’s so not. | 喂 没什么不对的 |
[17:31] | Look, I don’t want what happened to me to happen to you. | 我可不想让我的悲剧在你身上重演 |
[17:34] | Fool me once, shame on you, | 耍我一次 已经够无耻的了 |
[17:35] | and fool my best friend, you’re dead-frickin’-meat. | 但骗我最好的朋友 就是个超级大混蛋 |
[17:38] | Hm, that’s… tender. | 还挺体贴的嘛 |
[17:40] | But what about a profile picture? | 但是资料上的照片怎么办 |
[17:42] | Oh, we’re not putting one up. | 我们不放照片 |
[17:44] | Okay, if the profile is faceless, | 如果资料上不显示照片 |
[17:46] | Jackie will assume it was someone she used to be friends with, | 洁姬就会觉得这是她以前的朋友 |
[17:49] | feel guilty she forgot they exist, | 她会因遗忘了朋友而感到内疚 |
[17:50] | and accept the friend request. | 这样她就会通过你的好友请求了 |
[17:54] | Well, Jackie is about to be reunited | 洁姬即将与 |
[17:57] | with one of her old pals. | 旧日好友重逢了 |
[17:59] | You do the honors, Tonya. | 你来做吧 汤娅 |
[18:03] | Aria, do you want to know the truth or not? | 艾瑞亚 你到底想不想知道真相啊 |
[18:18] | Emily, not to be rude, | 艾米丽 无意冒犯 |
[18:19] | but… is there a friend? | 你真的还有个朋友要来吗 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | Look, if you made it this far, you’re doing great. | 你能做到这一步 已经非常不错了 |
[18:24] | Oh, no, no. It’s not me. | 不不不 不是我 |
[18:26] | This is about Paige, | 是佩奇 |
[18:28] | someone I’m starting to date. | 我刚开始和她约会 |
[18:31] | That’s why this sucks. | 这就是为什么会这么糟 |
[18:33] | – Feels like it’s a step back for me. – I get it. | -感觉我好像又回到过去了 -我明白 |
[18:36] | I was with a closeted girl when I first moved here. | 我刚搬来时也和一个没出柜的女孩交往过 |
[18:38] | Nothing but drama. | 纯粹是场闹剧 |
[18:40] | I start to realize that if it was meant to be, | 后来我想通了 如果两人真心相爱的话 |
[18:43] | it shouldn’t be this hard. | 就不会这么坎坷了 |
[18:48] | Something tells me she’s not coming. | 看来她不会来了 |
[18:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:52] | It’s okay. I had to be in the neighborhood anyway. | 没事 我反正也要到附近办点事儿 |
[18:54] | I’m setting up a booth at the festival. | 我准备在庆典那天摆个摊儿 |
[18:56] | Me and some friends from art class are selling handmade jewelry. | 我和艺术课上的同学一起卖手工饰品 |
[19:00] | That’s cute. Did you make that? | 挺可爱的 你做的吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[19:04] | Hey, if you want to see more, you should come by early, | 如果你感兴趣的话 早点过来 |
[19:06] | get the first choice. | 那时候东西比较多 |
[19:08] | Are you free tomorrow morning? | 明早你有空吗 |
[19:15] | Aw, cute. | 好漂亮 |
[19:17] | Did you come up with that yourself, Mrs. Ackard? | 你自己想出来的吗 阿卡德夫人 |
[19:18] | Well, if you want people to cough up money, | 想让顾客掏钱 |
[19:20] | you’d better make them smile. | 就得让他们满意 |
[19:22] | Okay, we’re good. | 好了 我这边搞定了 |
[19:24] | That tent’s not coming down anytime soon. | 帐篷暂时不会塌下来了 |
[19:26] | Oh, we feel safe in your hands, Ian. | 有你在我们就安全了 伊恩 |
[19:29] | Shame on you two for not having a church wedding in Rosewood. | 真遗憾你们没在玫瑰镇举行教堂婚礼 |
[19:32] | Well, we plan on making up for it. | 我们计划做个补偿 |
[19:34] | Our baby’s gonna have the | 我要给我们的孩子 |
[19:35] | biggest christening this town’s ever seen. | 举办一场镇上有史以来最盛大的洗礼 |
[19:37] | Oh, good! | 真不错 |
[19:38] | We need as many joyous events as possible. | 我们太需要这样快乐的事了 |
[19:41] | This town still hasn’t recovered since Alison’s… | 自从艾莉森死后 这个镇就死气沉沉的 |
[19:46] | Oh. Me and my loose lips. | 哎呀 你看我这张嘴 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:50] | No, it’s okay, Mrs. Ackard. | 没事的 阿卡德夫人 |
[19:53] | Under the circumstances, | 在这种情况下 |
[19:55] | Spencer’s doing really well. | 斯宾塞的表现已经非常好了 |
[19:57] | Ian, before I forget, | 伊恩 趁我还没忘记 和你说个事 |
[19:59] | the reverend and I are planning a golf trip, | 我和牧师准备搞一次高尔夫之旅 |
[20:01] | but we can’t decide between Pebble Beach, | 但是我们定不下来到底是去圆石滩 |
[20:03] | Kaanapali, Hilton Head… | 卡纳帕里 还是希尔顿黑德岛 |
[20:06] | Ooh! | 对了 |
[20:07] | Ian knows all about Hilton Head. | 伊恩对希尔顿黑德岛很了解 |
[20:09] | Oh, have you been there? | 你去过那儿吗 |
[20:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:12] | Um… I only played there once, | 我虽然只去那打过一次比赛 |
[20:14] | but it was a dream. | 但那真像梦幻一般 |
[20:15] | And did you stay there too? | 你也在那儿待过一段时间吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, um… and make sure you get | 是的 记得要订一个能看到 |
[20:18] | a room overlooking the ninth hole, right, hon? | 第9洞的房间 是吧 宝贝 |
[20:21] | Definitely. The room’s got an amazing ocean view. | 那必须的 那个房间有非常美的海景 |
[20:24] | Oh, really? | 噢 是吗 |
[20:25] | The brochure says that the golf course and the ocean | 宣传册上说高尔夫场地和海 |
[20:28] | are on opposite sides of the hotel. | 是在旅馆的两边呢 |
[20:30] | Oh, no, that’s right. | 是哦 没错 |
[20:32] | Um, I was thinking about the view from the hotel restaurant. | 我刚说的是旅馆餐厅的外景呢 |
[20:42] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干嘛 |
[20:47] | Oh, Ian, could you help me | 伊恩 你可以帮我 |
[20:48] | with this box out to the booth, please? | 把这个箱子搬到货摊那边吗 |
[20:50] | Ah, yes, ma’am. Of course. | 好的 女士 没问题 |
[21:01] | So, did you tell the police that you stayed | 你跟警察也是说 |
[21:03] | on opposite sides of the hotel? | 你住在旅馆另一边的吗 |
[21:06] | Or were you even not at Hilton Head? | 还是你压根就没去过希尔顿黑德岛 |
[21:27] | These are beautiful. | 这些饰品真漂亮 |
[21:29] | Did you make these? | 是你做的吗 |
[21:32] | Not to toot my own horn, but… toot-toot! | 不是我自吹自擂 不过正是出自鄙人之手 |
[21:39] | Wow. They look amazing with your skin tone. | 跟你的肤色很配 |
[21:44] | You should have them. | 我该送给你的 |
[21:45] | You don’t have to give them to me. | 你不必送给我的 |
[21:47] | Okay, steal them. I’ll turn around. | 好吧 那你偷走 我转过身去 |
[21:52] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[21:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[21:57] | Uh, Paige, this is Samara from Sheridan Prep, | 佩奇 这是谢尔顿预备学院的萨马拉 |
[22:01] | who you were supposed to meet at the Grille. | 就是约好在栅格咖啡厅见面的那位 |
[22:04] | Oh. Hi. | 哦 你好 |
[22:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:07] | Look, if you ever want to reschedule, | 如果你想重新安排时间 |
[22:10] | grab a coffee, talk about your dad, | 来一起喝杯咖啡 聊聊你爸的话 |
[22:12] | Emily has my cell. | 艾米丽有我的号码 |
[22:20] | Tell your friend how hot she looks in those earrings. | 告诉你朋友 她戴这对耳环很好看吧 |
[22:33] | Oh, hey, Mrs. Marin. | 你好 玛琳夫人 |
[22:35] | Hanna’s not here. | 汉娜不在 |
[22:36] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[22:39] | setting up for the festival. | 去布置纪念日庆典的场地了 |
[22:46] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
[22:48] | Screwdriver. | 螺丝刀 |
[22:49] | I accidentally packed it. | 不小心拿走的 |
[22:51] | I didn’t want you to think I made off with your stuff. | 我不想让你觉得我偷了你的东西 |
[22:54] | So where are you staying? | 那你现在住哪 |
[22:55] | Well, for the next few nights, | 这几天得睡在 |
[22:58] | on a bus, on my way to Arizona. | 开往亚利桑那州的长途车上了 |
[23:00] | Does Hanna know you’re leaving? | 汉娜知道你要走了吗 |
[23:01] | I don’t expect her or you | 我没指望你们 |
[23:03] | to throw me a going-away party. | 给我办欢送会 |
[23:05] | All I know is my daughter’s sitting in a dark room | 我只知道我女儿整天坐在昏暗的房间里 |
[23:07] | listening to Elliott Smith on a loop. | 反复听着艾略特·史密斯的音乐 |
[23:10] | I don’t know what happened between you two. | 我不知道你们之间到底发生了什么 |
[23:12] | Would it matter? You were never really my biggest fan. | 这有关系吗 反正您一向不待见我 |
[23:14] | That’s because I didn’t want to see my daughter | 那是因为我不想看我女儿最后落个 |
[23:16] | listening to Elliott Smith on a loop. | 循环听艾略特·史密斯的下场 |
[23:18] | I’m not judging. | 我这么说不是评判什么 |
[23:21] | I think she’s lucky. | 我觉得她很幸运 |
[23:24] | Maybe if I had a mom like you, | 如果我能有个像你这样的妈妈 |
[23:26] | I wouldn’t be sleeping on a bus | 我也不会在公车上睡觉 |
[23:27] | and making up the rules as I go along. | 也就不会走这条路了 |
[23:39] | Can you give this to her? | 你能帮我把这个交给她吗 |
[23:44] | You should go to the festival and give it to her yourself. | 你应该去纪念日庆典上亲自交给她 |
[23:48] | Hanna doesn’t need one more guy in her life | 不要再像汉娜父亲那样 |
[23:50] | leaving without saying goodbye. | 连声招呼都不打就离开她 |
[23:57] | What did you tell her | 你跟她说什么了 |
[23:59] | about me? | 关于我的 |
[24:01] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[24:02] | I told her you were dealing with stuff, | 我跟她说你遇到了点麻烦 |
[24:04] | you were scared your parents would… | 你怕你父母会 |
[24:05] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 我真希望你没这么说 |
[24:07] | If I didn’t show up, there was a reason. | 我既然没来 肯定是有原因的 |
[24:08] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[24:10] | The second you guys left, everybody suddenly got thirsty. | 你们俩一走 人就多了 |
[24:14] | Uh, here, for the earrings. | 给 耳环的钱 |
[24:21] | Look, Paige, I hope it didn’t seem like I was calling you out. | 佩奇 希望不要搞得像是我逼你出来一样 |
[24:24] | I get it. We’ve all been there. | 我懂的 我们都经历过这种事 |
[24:27] | I know you’re trying to be nice and everything, | 我知道你想装得很友好 |
[24:28] | but, honestly, you don’t even know me. | 但老实说 你根本不了解我 |
[24:31] | – Paige! – What? | -佩奇 -怎么了 |
[24:32] | Sorry, Emily, I’m not looking to join a club | 抱歉 艾米丽 我不想加入俱乐部 |
[24:34] | and ride down main street on a rainbow chopper. | 然后骑着五颜六色的摩托车上路 |
[24:37] | Actually, I drive a Jeep. | 其实我开的是吉普 |
[24:38] | But that’s beside the point. | 当然 这是题外话 |
[24:41] | You know what? I’m gonna take this to go. | 不好意思 我得先走一步了 |
[24:44] | I’ve got a paper that’s due. | 我有一篇论文赶着交 |
[24:45] | Tell your friends it was really nice to meet them. | 帮我转告你的朋友们 很高兴认识她们 |
[24:49] | – Emily, wait. – What? | -艾米丽 等一下 -怎么了 |
[24:51] | So you can be rude to me too? | 你也想冲我发火吗 |
[24:54] | You know what, Paige? This is becoming way too much drama. | 佩奇你知道吗 你这也太搞了吧 |
[24:56] | I don’t want to be your secret. | 我可不想成为你的秘密 |
[25:52] | Mona. Thought you were gonna help. | 梦娜 你不是来帮忙的吗 |
[25:54] | I am helping. I’m making sure you don’t | 我正在帮忙啊 好让你不至于一个人主持 |
[25:56] | host a pity party for yourself and invite a cheesecake. | 这无聊的派对 我还带了芝士蛋糕助阵 |
[26:04] | Um, don’t look now, but sketchy is at 12:00. | 别回头看 大粗人在12点钟的方向 |
[26:08] | I-I cannot deal with him right now. | 我现在不想跟他有任何瓜葛 |
[26:10] | Just don’t tell him I’m here. | 就跟他说我不在 |
[26:16] | We’re not open for business yet. | 我们还没开始营业呢 |
[26:18] | I know. Hanna’s mom said that– | 我知道 汉娜的妈妈说 |
[26:21] | She had to step out. | 她刚走 |
[26:23] | Any idea when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[26:25] | Probably when you leave. | 可能你走以后吧 |
[26:27] | You really hurt her, Caleb. | 你把她伤得很深 凯勒 |
[26:36] | Make sure she gets this. | 把这个交给她 |
[27:17] | What did he want? | 他想干嘛 |
[27:18] | Change for a twenty. | 换20块零钱 |
[27:22] | Can you help me with the tape? | 能帮我拿下胶布吗 |
[27:46] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[27:54] | Hey. We’ve been looking for you. | 可算找到你了 |
[27:57] | Why? Did the reverend’s wife | 干嘛找我 难道是牧师夫人 |
[27:59] | start to see through your act too? | 也看穿了你的伎俩 |
[28:00] | When are you gonna learn to just keep quiet? | 你什么时候能学会安静点 |
[28:02] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[28:03] | You know, every time you try to bring me down, | 你每次想要搞垮我 |
[28:05] | you end up in trouble. | 最后都是搬石头砸自己的脚 |
[28:07] | And you know what they say about quicksand, Spence. | 斯宾塞 知道人们怎么形容流沙吗 |
[28:09] | The more you struggle, the faster you sink. | 你越是挣扎 陷得就越深 |
[28:12] | And you’re sinking fast. | 你现在就是越陷越深 |
[28:21] | “Runaway Bride”, “Top Secret Affair”, | 《落跑新娘》《惊天丑闻》 |
[28:24] | all five seasons of “Big Love”. | 《大爱》五季全集 |
[28:26] | I sense a theme here. | 我感觉别有用意啊 |
[28:29] | You trying to tell me something? | 你有话要跟我说吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:34] | I guess I am. | 我猜是 |
[28:37] | But after I do, | 但我跟你说了之后 |
[28:38] | you have to tell me something. | 你也得对我坦白 |
[28:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:44] | Friday… | 周五 |
[28:46] | When– when I got here before you, I… | 我比你先到家 |
[28:50] | I saw a photo on your website page | 我看到你网页上有张照片 |
[28:52] | of you… and Jackie. | 是你和洁姬的合照 |
[28:56] | I wasn’t looking for it, okay? | 我不是故意翻看的 |
[28:58] | I was hunting down your menus | 我当时只是在搜你的菜单 |
[28:59] | and the photo popped up, | 照片就自己跳出来了 |
[29:00] | and… I couldn’t help but notice | 然后 我忍不住就看到 |
[29:03] | how happy the two of you were. | 你俩在一起是多么甜蜜 |
[29:05] | And, oh, did I mention a ring? | 对了 我有提到戒指吗 |
[29:06] | Because she was wearing a ring. | 因为我看她戴了一枚戒指 |
[29:09] | Look, Ezra, I am not coming from some freaky, jealous place, okay? | 以斯拉 我不是在乱吃醋 |
[29:14] | I mean, maybe I was when I picked out “Big Love”, | 没错 我选《大爱》的时候是有点醋意 |
[29:16] | But, honestly… | 但是 实话说 |
[29:18] | I-I just feel like you know everything about me, | 我觉得你了解我的一切 |
[29:21] | and I don’t feel like you’ve shared as much. | 你却没有让我好好了解你 |
[29:25] | Please jump in at any time. | 拜托说点什么吧 |
[29:31] | I… | 我 |
[29:34] | I met Jackie my freshman year in the dorm. | 我大一的时候在宿舍认识了洁姬 |
[29:39] | We saw each other on and off for about two years. | 我们断断续续在一起大概有两年时间吧 |
[29:44] | Good. | 挺好 |
[29:46] | I need more. | 还有什么 |
[29:50] | She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had. | 她是我交的第一个正式女友 |
[29:54] | I dated other people, | 之后我也和其他女孩约会过 |
[29:55] | but none of them were her. | 但感觉都不对 |
[29:57] | So, when we got back together, I… | 所以 当我们又在一起的时候 我 |
[29:59] | I proposed. | 我向她求婚了 |
[30:02] | That picture was taken in Florence. | 那张照片就是在佛罗伦萨拍的 |
[30:04] | I bought the ring on the Ponte Vecchio. | 我在维奇欧桥那儿给她买了这枚戒指 |
[30:07] | My brother had to wire me the money. | 我哥哥不得不给我电汇钱过来 |
[30:09] | I didn’t even tell him what it was for. | 我都没告诉他是用来干嘛的 |
[30:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | ’cause I wasn’t sure what her answer would be. | 因为我不确定她是否会答应 |
[30:15] | So… You were married? | 那 你们结婚了吗 |
[30:19] | No. No, it never happened. | 没有 根本没结婚 |
[30:26] | Why did you break it off? | 你为什么跟她分手 |
[30:29] | I didn’t. She did. | 不是我 是她甩的我 |
[30:37] | Fitz, why hasn’t she taken down that photo? | 费兹 那她干嘛不把那张照片拿掉 |
[30:39] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:41] | Guess it was a great summer | 我猜她是为了 |
[30:43] | with lots of memories she wants to hold on to. | 留住那个充满记忆的夏天吧 |
[30:47] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[30:49] | Aria, that’s her photo, not mine. | 艾瑞亚 那是她的照片 不是我的 |
[30:51] | But if she hadn’t given you back that ring, | 可要是她没把那枚戒指还给你的话 |
[30:52] | you’d be married to her right now. | 你现在已经娶了她了吧 |
[30:57] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[30:59] | And you’ve never told me this because… | 你从没告诉我这件事是因为 |
[31:03] | I guess I’m one of those people | 我猜我是那种 |
[31:04] | that doesn’t put things that didn’t work out on my resume? | 不会说这些无用话的人吧 |
[31:10] | What’s… | 那个 |
[31:13] | What’s bothering you more– | 你到底更在意什么 |
[31:15] | That old photo being out there, | 是那张贴在网上的旧照片 |
[31:17] | or… the fact that you and I can’t take a picture like that? | 还是咱俩没办法像那样拍一张照片 |
[31:29] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[31:32] | That was then. | 那都是过去了 |
[31:35] | You’re very much now. | 而你是我的现在 |
[31:54] | Hey, sweetie, how’s it going? | 宝贝 这里进展得怎么样 |
[31:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:58] | Did Caleb come by? | 凯勒来过了吗 |
[31:59] | Nope. Haven’t seen him. | 没 我没见到他 |
[32:04] | He came by the house. I think he wanted to say goodbye. | 他来过家里 我猜他是想跟你道别的 |
[32:09] | He’s leaving Rosewood. | 他要离开玫瑰镇了 |
[32:12] | He is? | 是吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是 |
[32:16] | Well… good riddance. | 那我就解脱了 |
[32:19] | Look, you called it, mom. | 就像你说的那样 妈妈 |
[32:21] | Some bad boys are just that. Bad. | 坏男孩就是那样 真坏 |
[32:23] | The thing is, I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[32:26] | But if it makes a difference, | 如果说出来有用的话 |
[32:27] | my first impression of him was way off. | 我承认对他的第一印象大错特错了 |
[32:30] | What are you seeing now that you didn’t see before? | 你现在难道看出什么过去没看出的东西吗 |
[32:36] | Myself. | 我自己的影子 |
[33:00] | 可怜的艾米 你绝对是这么一种人 爱我 为我撒谎 -A | |
[33:09] | I brought you a present back from my trip, | 我这趟旅行给你带了个礼物 |
[33:12] | but you have to keep it a secret. | 不过你得保密 |
[33:13] | I didn’t bring anything back for the other girls, | 我可什么东西都没给其他女生带 |
[33:15] | so if they ask about it, you have to lie. | 要是她们问起的话 你可不能说实话哦 |
[33:18] | Promise? | 你保证 |
[33:26] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[33:28] | It’s vintage. | 这是个古董 |
[33:30] | My grandma gave it to me. | 是我祖母给我的 |
[33:32] | I wanted you to have it. | 我想把它给你 |
[33:36] | You’re the only one that really understands me, Em, | 你是唯一真正理解我的人 艾米 |
[33:40] | the only one that I can completely be honest with. | 是我唯一一个能坦诚相待的人 |
[33:49] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[33:50] | I have a prior engagement. | 我还有个约会 |
[33:52] | We’ll definitely see you later, right? | 我们等会儿都能看到你 是不 |
[33:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:57] | Don’t have any fun without me. | 有好玩的可别忘了我哦 |
[34:08] | Make sure you keep that in a safe place. | 务必把它放在一个安全的地方 |
[34:10] | It’s a lot more valuable than it looks. | 它可比看上去贵重的多 |
[35:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[35:07] | Here, put that over your head. | 把这个带头上 |
[35:08] | Are you gonna torture me | 你是想折磨我吗 |
[35:09] | ’cause I gave somebody else a ring? | 就因为我给了别人一枚戒指 |
[35:11] | Aria, seriously, it wasn’t even a karat. | 艾瑞亚 说真的 那连一克拉都没有 |
[35:13] | Get in the bag, Mr. Fitz. | 带上袋子 费兹老师 |
[35:14] | We’re taking a picture as a couple. | 我们要拍夫妻照啦 |
[35:24] | You know this is nuts, right? | 你应该知道这样子很傻的吧 |
[35:28] | Are we done? I can’t breathe. | 拍完了没 我喘不过气来了 |
[35:42] | Time out. | 暂停一下 |
[35:45] | 艾米丽 我想我找到了钥匙 立即回我电话 | |
[35:49] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[35:51] | N-now? | 现在吗 |
[35:53] | Are you coming back? | 你还回来吗 |
[35:56] | I-I don’t know. I might. | 我也不知道 可能吧 |
[35:57] | I’ll call you. Love you. | 回头给你电话 爱你 |
[35:59] | You too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:05] | Hey, Em, it’s me. I’m on my way. | 艾米 是我 我正在路上 |
[36:16] | Big and tall, young and old, all ages. | 老少皆宜 |
[36:19] | Anything you got. Come on in. | 拿到什么算什么 快进来吧 |
[36:21] | Come on in, guys, only two tickets each. | 大家都来吧 每人仅需两张游戏票 |
[36:28] | 未知来电 借的手机 我的没电了 我在里面 -托比 | |
[36:48] | How do you get out of here? | 看你怎么从这儿出去 |
[36:49] | Which way should we go? | 我们该走哪条路 |
[36:51] | Is it up here? | 是这条路吗 |
[37:02] | Toby? | 托比 |
[37:07] | Are you in here? | 你在这里面吗 |
[37:08] | Hey, guys, wait for me! | 喂 你们等等我 |
[37:38] | Toby, where are you? | 托比 你在哪儿 |
[37:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[37:53] | Can somebody please help me? | 有人能帮帮我吗 |
[37:57] | Hey, can somebody hear me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[38:00] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[38:01] | Why didn’t you answer your phone? | 你怎么不回电话 |
[38:03] | I left it at the booth. | 我把手机落在摊子上了 |
[38:04] | You didn’t get Emily’s text? | 你没收到艾米丽的短信吗 |
[38:06] | She found the key, the key that Jenna was looking for. | 她找到钥匙了 就是詹娜要找的那把 |
[38:09] | She wants us to meet her at that storage place near Hollis. | 她让我们在霍里斯旁边的仓库那儿等她 |
[38:11] | – Where’s Spencer? – I couldn’t reach her. | -斯宾塞呢 -我联系不上她 |
[38:12] | Hopefully, she’s on the way. | 但愿她已经去了 |
[38:14] | Somebody please open this! | 有人能来开下门吗 |
[38:21] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[38:24] | Please open the door! | 拜托开下门吧 |
[38:29] | Hello? Please. | 有人吗 拜托了 |
[38:49] | Mr. Fitz. | 费兹老师 |
[38:51] | I’m sorry to disturb you. | 很抱歉打扰你了 |
[38:52] | I’m Garrett Reynolds with the Rosewood police. | 我是加勒特·雷诺兹 玫瑰镇警察 |
[38:54] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[38:56] | Sure. What can I do for you? | 当然 能为你做些什么吗 |
[38:58] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[39:01] | Yes, please. | 是的 请进 |
[39:06] | Excuse the mess. | 很抱歉这么乱 |
[39:13] | What is this regarding? | 有什么事吗 |
[39:16] | I’d like to talk to you about one of your students. | 我想跟你谈谈你的一个学生 |
[39:24] | Hello, please! | 有人吗 拜托了 |
[39:35] | Why isn’t she answering? | 她怎么不接电话 |
[39:37] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[39:42] | Is he going somewhere? | 他要去什么地方吗 |
[39:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:46] | Arizona. Who cares? | 亚利桑那州吧 管他呢 |
[39:51] | Hanna. Hey. | 汉娜 |
[39:54] | Go over there and say something. | 过去说声再见吧 |
[39:56] | Go… Before he does. | 去吧 在他说再见之前 |
[40:05] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:07] | Now, come on. Emily’s waiting for us. | 走吧 艾米丽在等我们呢 |
[40:11] | Sir. | 先生 |
[40:14] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:19] | Toby, is that you? | 托比 是你吗 |
[40:28] | – Ian? – Yeah, I’ve got her! She’s fine. | -伊恩 -我找到她了 她没事 |
[40:35] | Oh, honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[40:39] | You needed a crowbar to get her out? | 你居然要用撬棍才能把她弄出来吗 |
[40:41] | It’s what was keeping her in. | 是这东西把她锁在里面的 |
[40:42] | Somebody jammed the door with it. | 有人拿这东西把门给堵死了 |
[40:56] | Nobody else comes in here until you figure this out. | 你没把事情调查清楚之前谁都不准进 |
[40:58] | My sister-in-law could have been seriously hurt. | 我妹妹可能会受大伤的 |
[41:15] | Come on, girls, let’s cut through here. | 走吧 姑娘们 我们抄近路 |
[41:25] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[42:04] | Guys, look. | 姐妹们 看 |
[42:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[42:10] | That’s Ali’s old lunchbox from when she was a kid. | 那是艾莉小时候的饭盒 |
[42:17] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[42:18] | I don’t know, but we’re taking it. | 不知道 不过我们得拿走 |
[42:20] | Hanna, wait. | 汉娜 等等 |
[42:21] | Wait for what? | 还等什么 |
[42:22] | For someone else to take it? | 等着别人来拿吗 |
[42:32] | Someone’s been spying on us for years. | 有人监视我们很多年了 |
[42:35] | And Ali didn’t take the video. She’s in it. | 不是艾莉拍的 她也在镜头里 |
[42:37] | She’s in a lot of them. | 很多镜头里都有她 |
[42:38] | Oh my God. That’s July 4th. | 我的天啊 是国庆节那天 |
[42:42] | She always said it was Toby peeping on us. | 她总说是托比在偷窥我们 |
[42:45] | No, there’s no way that this is Toby. | 不是 绝不可能是托比干的 |
[42:48] | Well, then, who is it? | 那会是谁呢 |
[42:50] | How about why? | 为什么呢 |
[42:52] | Why did Alison have these videos? | 为什么艾莉森会有这些视频 |
[42:54] | Did the person who took this know she had them? | 拍这视频的人知道她有这些视频吗 |
[42:57] | Is this why she was killed? | 难道这就是她被杀的原因吗 |