时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – I see you! – Who was it? | -我看见你了 -是谁 |
[00:04] | It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh. | 就是那个变态 托比·加瓦诺 |
[00:06] | And I’ll make sure everybody knows. | 我会告诉所有人的 |
[00:07] | The cops took Hanna to the police station today. | 汉娜今天被带到警局去了 |
[00:11] | -You don’t think she’d ever talk about… – The Jenna thing? | -你觉得她会提起 -詹娜的事吗 |
[00:14] | We made a promise. | 我们约好了的 |
[00:15] | Oh, my god. It’s Jenna. | 天呐 詹娜来了 |
[00:19] | Whatever it is you’re holding onto, | 不管你紧紧抓住不放的是什么 |
[00:20] | it’s got to stop. | 都该到此为止了 |
[00:22] | I think he’s dangerous. | 我觉得他很危险 |
[00:23] | And I think you need help. | 可我觉得你需要帮助 |
[00:25] | You know what, Melissa… | 你知道吗 梅丽莎 |
[00:27] | Spencer, we’re pregnant. | 斯宾塞 我怀孕了 |
[00:31] | I saw a photo on your website page | 我看到你网页上有张照片 |
[00:33] | of you and Jackie. | 是你和洁姬的合照 |
[00:35] | Why did you break it off? | 你为什么跟她分手 |
[00:36] | I didn’t. She did. | 不是我 是她甩的我 |
[00:38] | I feel like you’re breaking up with me, | 感觉像是我们在分手 |
[00:40] | but we were never really together. | 但我们却从没在一起过 |
[00:41] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友了 |
[00:42] | And I think you deserve a better boyfriend. | 我觉得你该有个更好的男友 |
[00:44] | You did this for money? | 你这么做就为了钱吗 |
[00:45] | Jenna offered me cash to make myself available to you. | 詹娜花钱雇我来监视你 |
[00:48] | You were spying on me. | 你在监视我 |
[00:49] | Make sure she gets this. | 把这个交给她 |
[00:53] | Toby’s a friend. | 托比只是个朋友 |
[00:55] | You need to be careful about who you associate with. | 你得谨慎交友 |
[00:57] | I thought you were on our side. | 我还以为你会站在我们这边 |
[00:59] | Being trailed is gonna help clear your name. | 如果被监视能洗清你的罪名 |
[01:01] | Better it’s me than someone who thinks you’re guilty. | 被我监视 总好过某些认定你有罪的人吧 |
[01:03] | Someone’s been spying on us for years. | 有人监视我们很多年了 |
[01:06] | Why did Alison have these videos? | 为什么艾莉森会有这些视频 |
[01:08] | This is why she was killed. | 这就是她被杀的原因 |
[01:18] | Is that Jenna? | 那是詹娜吗 |
[01:20] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[01:21] | Who’s she talking to? | 她在跟谁说话 |
[01:26] | Toby. | 托比 |
[01:29] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[01:31] | There’s nothing wrong about us, Toby. | 我们这样没什么的 托比 |
[01:34] | We’re not really related. | 咱们又不是亲兄妹 |
[01:38] | Be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy | 对我而言 让咱爸妈相信 |
[01:41] | that you’ve been forcing yourself on me. | 你对我有所企图是件很容易的事 |
[01:49] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不了解自己在跟谁作对 |
[01:53] | Turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[01:59] | Do you realize what these videos are? | 你们意识到这是什么视频吗 |
[02:02] | They’re of us… Ali, Jenna. | 拍的是我们 还有艾莉和詹娜 |
[02:05] | We’re young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes. | 我们这群小女孩们在自己的卧室里换衣服 |
[02:07] | We’re naked! | 我们都是裸体的 |
[02:08] | Exposed. | 一览无遗 |
[02:11] | Do you think someone was watching us | 你觉得是有人一直在偷窥我们 |
[02:13] | and getting it off on it? | 并靠这些来自慰吗 |
[02:15] | Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls. | 我们都清楚谁对小女孩有特殊喜好 |
[02:20] | I feel sick. | 我觉得好恶心 |
[02:22] | In some of these, we were just kids. | 我们那时都还只是孩子 |
[02:25] | Ian’s been watching us for years. | 伊恩这么多年来一直在偷窥我们 |
[02:28] | And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out. | 他杀了艾莉森 以防真相败露 |
[02:31] | I wish Ali would’ve told us about these videos. | 真希望艾莉当时能把视频的事儿告诉我们 |
[02:34] | You guys, it is not too late to help her. | 姐妹们 亡羊补牢为时未晚 |
[02:37] | We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison. | 我们可以以此证明是伊恩杀了艾莉森 |
[02:40] | How are we gonna do that? | 我们该怎么做 |
[02:41] | We start by finding out what Jenna knows. | 我们要先搞清楚詹娜知道些什么 |
[02:43] | Are you on something? | 你脑子没坏掉吧 |
[02:45] | Jenna’s at the top of our A-list. | 詹娜可是A的头号嫌疑人 |
[02:47] | Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. | 我明白 但她知道这些视频的存在 |
[02:50] | She was looking for them. | 她一直在找这些视频 |
[02:51] | That’s why she hired Caleb to find that key! | 所以她雇凯勒寻找这把钥匙 |
[02:53] | Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe | 斯宾塞 我们怎么能相信 |
[02:54] | anything that bitch says? | 那个贱人的话呢 |
[02:56] | If that bitch is “A”, this could be a trap. | 如果那个贱人是A 这可能就是个陷阱 |
[02:58] | You guys, Ian was watching all of us. | 姐妹们 伊恩一直在偷窥我们所有人 |
[03:01] | For all we know, he still is. | 据我们所知 他现在仍然死性不改 |
[03:05] | Spencer’s right. We have to try. | 斯宾塞说得对 我们得放手一搏 |
[03:09] | We’ve been afraid of her since the Jenna thing, | 自从詹娜事件后 我们就一直畏惧她 |
[03:11] | and now we finally have something that she wants. | 现在我们终于握有她想要的东西了 |
[03:14] | Alison gave it to us. | 艾莉森把这个交给了我们 |
[03:49] | So, I will cover this booster meeting, | 我要负责这次的动员会 |
[03:51] | if you could pick Mike up after practice. | 迈克训练结束后 你能帮我接一下他吗 |
[03:54] | Sure, um, and if it’s okay with you, | 当然可以 而且你要不介意的话 |
[03:56] | he can stay at my place. | 他可以待在我那儿 |
[03:58] | Listen, thank you so much for coming over here. | 谢谢你特意跑过来 |
[04:00] | It just makes it so much easier to do it in person. | 当面说就简单多了 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 没什么 |
[04:03] | And thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[04:05] | You still make the best cup in town. | 你煮的咖啡还是镇上最棒的 |
[04:08] | I’m… having the faculty mixer tonight. | 我今晚要举办个教师交流会 |
[04:10] | Everybody would love to see you. | 大家都期望能看到你 |
[04:13] | Oh… I don’t know, Byron. | 呃 我也不知道 拜伦 |
[04:16] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 来吧 一定会很有意思的 |
[04:20] | Well, it’s just– | 只是 |
[04:22] | What are we saying, “Welcome to our home?” | 我们要怎么说呢 “欢迎造访我们家”吗 |
[04:25] | I mean, I don’t exactly live here anymore. | 我是说 我都不再住这儿了 |
[04:27] | It’s just a party, Ella. | 只是个聚会而已 埃拉 |
[04:30] | Dad? Hey, can I help? | 爸 我能帮忙吗 |
[04:31] | Bet we make a great team. | 我们肯定会合作愉快的 |
[04:34] | Absolutely. I’ll take you up on that offer. | 当然 我接受你的提议 |
[04:37] | – Okay. Bye. – Bye. | -好的 再见 -再见 |
[04:40] | So, you heard us? | 那么 我们的谈话你都听到了 |
[04:46] | This is about so many different things. | 这事儿牵扯的东西太多了 |
[04:48] | I hope you know that. | 我希望你能理解 |
[04:53] | There’s just no simple fix. | 复合没有那么简单 |
[04:56] | Look, dad cares too much to say this, | 听着 爸爸一直有所顾虑才没敢跟你说 |
[04:58] | but you either love him or you don’t, | 但无论你是否还爱他 |
[04:59] | so you should probably figure it out, | 你都该把这事给弄清楚 |
[05:01] | because it sucks for all of us. | 因为我们每个人都很不爽 |
[05:12] | Coffee’s fresh. | 新鲜出炉的咖啡 |
[05:14] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[05:16] | Just came down to get supplies. | 我只是下来找点消遣 |
[05:19] | Supplies? | 消遣 |
[05:21] | Yeah. I’m spending the rest of my life in bed. | 是的 我准备余生就在床上度过了 |
[05:25] | Oh. Yeah. I tried that… | 这个啊 我以前试过 |
[05:28] | After your father left. | 在你父亲离开后 |
[05:30] | And you convinced me I was pretty and smart | 不是你让我相信自己既美丽又聪慧 |
[05:33] | and Isabel was fat and ugly? | 而伊莎贝尔又肥又丑的吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah, well, I lied about the last part. | 好吧 最后那句我撒了谎 |
[05:38] | Well, I knew that, but I got out of bed. | 我知道 可我还是撑过来了 |
[05:43] | I’m sorry you’re hurting, Hanna, | 看你受伤我很难过 汉娜 |
[05:46] | but you’re gonna go take a shower, | 但是你得去洗个澡 |
[05:47] | put on a beautiful dress, | 换上漂亮衣服 |
[05:48] | and know that I’m making you go to school because I love you. | 我得让你上学去 因为我爱你 |
[05:52] | Here. | 给 |
[06:03] | What did the letter say? | 信里说什么了 |
[06:05] | What letter? | 什么信 |
[06:07] | Caleb brought you a letter. | 凯勒带给你的信 |
[06:09] | After he left here yesterday, | 昨天他离开这里后 |
[06:10] | he was on his way to give it to you. | 就去给你递信了 |
[06:13] | Well, I guess he decided not to. | 我猜他可能决定不那么做了吧 |
[06:16] | He seemed pretty determined to find you. | 他看起来挺想去找你的 |
[06:19] | Oh, he found me, looked at me, | 他找到我了 看了我一眼 |
[06:21] | and then got on the bus to bastardville. | 就坐上巴士去恶人谷了 |
[06:27] | He won’t be alone there. | 他在那儿不会孤单的 |
[06:37] | Mm. Hey, babe. | 宝贝儿 |
[06:39] | You, uh, sure you don’t want me to give you a ride to the church? | 你确定不用我载你去教堂吗 |
[06:42] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[06:42] | I can walk from the station, daddy. | 我可以从车站走过去的 孩儿他爸 |
[06:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | – I’ll see you later. – Bye. | -那一会儿见了 -再见 |
[06:56] | Church? | 教堂 |
[06:57] | We’re planning the christening. | 我们在准备孩子的洗礼 |
[06:59] | Isn’t that a little premature, | 会不会有点早了 |
[07:01] | you know, if it’s not born a human. | 要是生下来的不是人的话 |
[07:04] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[07:07] | Well, humor’s subjective. | 各人笑点不同 |
[07:09] | No, I know how you feel about Ian, | 我知道你对伊恩有看法 |
[07:11] | but I honestly thought you’d be happy about this baby. | 不过我真的以为你会为这个孩子而高兴 |
[07:18] | That was cruel. | 那话太伤人了 |
[07:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:22] | Well… it doesn’t help to tell me that. | 跟我说可没用 |
[07:47] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我需要跟你谈点事 |
[07:50] | Is dad okay? | 爸爸没事吧 |
[07:56] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:58] | Yes, honey, he’s fine. He’s fine. | 亲爱的 他很好 |
[08:05] | They extended your dad’s assignment, | 他们扩大了你爸爸管辖的区域 |
[08:07] | and he wants us to come to Texas. | 所以他想让我们搬去德州 |
[08:11] | You– you mean for a visit? | 你是说去探亲吗 |
[08:13] | For a year. | 要在那待一年 |
[08:17] | Look, honey, we’ve been separated too long. | 亲爱的 我们分开得太久了 |
[08:19] | It’s not good for us. | 这对我们大家都不好 |
[08:20] | Mom, I-I get it, but… | 妈妈 我知道 但是 |
[08:23] | You know, maybe this is what we need, | 也许这就是我们所需要的 |
[08:25] | you know, a fresh start. | 一个新的开始 |
[08:26] | I don’t need a fresh start. | 我并不需要新的开始 |
[08:29] | I felt like an outsider for so long. | 我一直觉得自己是个外人 |
[08:31] | I’m just starting to feel like I belong here. | 现在才刚刚开始感觉自己属于这里 |
[08:34] | You’re 16, Emily. | 你才16岁 艾米丽 |
[08:37] | You belong with your family. | 你属于你的家人 |
[08:44] | I’ve been calling you all morning. Where are you? | 我一早上都在给你打电话 你在哪 |
[08:46] | I was talking to the principal. | 我当时在和校长谈话 |
[08:48] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:49] | I… | 我 |
[08:53] | I just gave my resignation. | 我刚交了辞呈 |
[08:55] | Ezra… | 以斯拉 |
[09:03] | Hollis offered me the job. | 霍里斯大学给了我一份工作 |
[09:06] | You scared the hell out of me! | 你吓死我了 |
[09:08] | – That hurt. – I don’t care! | -很疼的 -我才不管呢 |
[09:10] | The cops, the ten messages you sent me | 有空发十条警察短信 |
[09:11] | doesn’t ring a bell? | 就没空给我打个电话吗 |
[09:13] | I’m sorry. I panicked last night | 对不起 我昨晚吓傻了 |
[09:14] | because the guy was standing in my doorway | 因为有个家伙在我门口 |
[09:16] | asking questions about a student. | 一直问一个学生的事 |
[09:19] | We’re fine. Wasn’t about you. | 没咱俩的事 不是关于你的 |
[09:21] | It was about Spencer and the trophy and… | 是关于斯宾塞和奖杯还有 |
[09:24] | props, and I… | 道具什么的 我 |
[09:27] | Aria, I’m not gonna be your teacher anymore. | 艾瑞亚 我再也不是你的老师了 |
[09:30] | We can grab a cup of coffee, go to a reading. | 我们可以一起喝咖啡 一起看书 |
[09:33] | We can live outside my apartment. | 离开我们的小公寓 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry I punched you. | 抱歉刚才打了你 |
[09:43] | Professor Fitz! | 费兹教授 |
[09:46] | So, I’ll be attending the faculty mixer at your house tonight. | 我今晚要去你家参加教师交流会 |
[09:50] | Right, I’ll give you the tour. | 好的 我会领你参观的 |
[09:52] | I’ll show you my room. | 给你看看我的房间 |
[09:56] | Ahem! Okay then. | 那就这样 |
[09:59] | I know it hurts, Hanna. | 我知道你很难过 汉娜 |
[10:02] | He was your first poor boy, | 他是你的第一个乞丐王子 |
[10:03] | and that’s oh-so-romantic, | 而且你们之间又是那么浪漫 |
[10:05] | but you deserve better. | 但是你应该找个更好的 |
[10:09] | Caleb told my mom he wrote me a letter. | 凯勒跟我妈说他给我写了封信 |
[10:12] | He didn’t leave anything for me, did he? | 他没留什么东西给我吧 |
[10:16] | Well, let’s pretend he did. | 就算他留了 |
[10:20] | It wouldn’t change anything. | 也改变不了什么 |
[10:22] | I mean, he was a jerk! | 他就是个混蛋 |
[10:23] | You wanted him to go away, right? | 你也希望他离开 对吗 |
[10:28] | You know, I think I’m more mad at myself than him. | 我觉得我更生我自己的气 |
[10:31] | – For what? – For being stupid. | -气什么 -气我怎么这么蠢 |
[10:34] | I actually believed he loved me. | 我还真以为他爱我呢 |
[10:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | You’re not gonna be mad at me forever, are you? | 你不会永远都生我的气吧 |
[10:57] | Probably. | 有可能 |
[11:35] | Who’s there? | 谁在那 |
[11:37] | It’s Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[11:46] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[11:51] | Aria, Emily… | 艾瑞亚 艾米丽 |
[11:54] | And Hanna. | 还有汉娜 |
[11:57] | Should I call security? | 我是不是该叫保安了 |
[12:00] | We have what you hired Caleb to find. | 我们有你要凯勒去找的东西 |
[12:03] | You didn’t think it was wrong, but Toby did. | 你觉得那样没事 但托比不这么认为 |
[12:06] | So, you’ve seen it? | 这么说 你们都看过了 |
[12:08] | Every frame. | 每个画面 |
[12:14] | What do you want from me? | 你们想从我这里得到什么 |
[12:16] | The truth. | 真相 |
[12:18] | Can you handle that? | 你能说实话了吗 |
[12:27] | Look, when I said Alison came to visit me at the hospital, | 我说艾莉森来医院看我 |
[12:29] | I was telling you the truth. | 这是真有其事 |
[12:31] | She didn’t come to talk about you, Spencer. | 但她来不是谈论你的 斯宾塞 |
[12:34] | That was a lie. | 我撒谎了 |
[12:36] | And how do we know that you’re not lying to us now? | 那我们怎么知道你现在就没撒谎呢 |
[12:37] | You knew Alison, okay? You knew what she was capable of. | 你们是了解艾莉森的 知道她的本事 |
[12:42] | We’re listening. | 听着呢 继续 |
[12:43] | It was the day before she went missing, | 她在从乔治亚州回家的路上 |
[12:46] | and she was on her way home from Georgia. | 就是她失踪的前一天 |
[12:49] | She had just found the video… | 她发现了这个视频 |
[12:52] | She couldn’t wait to play it for me. | 她迫不及待地要我看那个视频 |
[12:57] | It’ll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy | 让咱爸妈相信 |
[13:01] | that you’ve been forcing yourself on me. | 你对我有所企图是件很容易的事 |
[13:07] | Where did you get that? | 这视频你是从哪儿弄来的 |
[13:10] | The guy I like likes to make movies. | 我的男朋友喜欢拍摄电影 |
[13:13] | I thought they were just of me. | 我以为他只拍了我 |
[13:15] | You think you know people… | 你以为自己很了解别人 |
[13:18] | And then they surprise you. | 然而他们却出乎你的预料 |
[13:22] | Turns out, the boy next door | 看来 邻家男孩 |
[13:23] | gets off on watching all the girls next door. | 偷窥的是所有邻家女孩 以此来自慰 |
[13:29] | And darling Jenna isn’t the victim. | 亲爱的詹娜并非受害者 |
[13:32] | Freak Toby is. | 变态托比才是 |
[13:33] | I’m not proud of that. | 我并不以此为傲 |
[13:36] | I so don’t care. | 我管你呢 |
[13:39] | I’m gonna keep this under lock and key. | 我会把这个锁起来 |
[13:42] | And if you keep our secret, it’ll stay there. | 如果你能保守我们的秘密 它就不会外传 |
[13:46] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:48] | I thought you’d see it my way. | 你知道我的作风 |
[13:59] | Oh, and Jenna… | 对了 詹娜 |
[14:01] | If you ever come back to Rosewood, | 你要敢回玫瑰镇的话 |
[14:04] | I’ll bury you. | 我会亲手埋了你 |
[14:15] | She was on her way home from Georgia? | 她从乔治亚州回来的吗 |
[14:18] | Th-that’s what she said. | 她是这么说的 |
[14:20] | And then she made some joke | 她还开了几个玩笑 |
[14:21] | about her… tan. | 炫耀她晒棕的皮肤 |
[14:24] | Too bad I couldn’t see it. | 很遗憾我看不见 |
[14:26] | Did she tell you anything else? | 她还跟你说什么了 |
[14:28] | It was a short visit. | 她没说几句就走了 |
[14:33] | Look, I-I have given you what you’ve asked for. | 我已经把你们想知道的事情都告诉你们了 |
[14:38] | What are you gonna give me? | 你们能给我什么 |
[14:43] | We’ll make sure the video stays in a safe place. | 我们会把视频藏在一个安全的地方 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:04] | We’ve all made mistakes. | 我们都犯过错 |
[15:09] | Remember, I’m still paying for yours. | 记住 我还在为你们犯的错而受罪 |
[15:22] | Sick. | 真恶心 |
[15:23] | For all we know, she wrote that story. | 据我们所知来看 她肯定是在瞎扯 |
[15:25] | And we still don’t know how Ali got the video. | 我们还是不知道艾莉是怎么拿到视频的 |
[15:28] | Yes, we do. That video was Alison’s insurance policy, | 我们知道 那个视频是艾莉森的保险单 |
[15:32] | and she cashed it in the day that she got it. | 她从拿到的那天起就不断地向人勒索 |
[15:35] | Which means she was with Ian when she found it. | 就是说 她发现视频时还跟伊恩在一起 |
[15:37] | And she couldn’t wait to play that video for Jenna. | 她迫不及待地让詹娜看那个录像 |
[15:41] | God, do you remember how happy Ali was | 天啊 你们还记得艾莉度假回来时 |
[15:43] | when she came back from that trip? | 是多么开心吗 |
[15:45] | I think it’s because, for her, | 我想是因为 对她来说 |
[15:46] | the Jenna thing was over. | 詹娜事件已经结束了 |
[15:48] | Nice of her to share the safety net with us. | 还好她把这个杀手锏留给了我们 |
[15:51] | “Wait for it, girls. Wait for it.” | “别着急 姐妹们 好戏在后头” |
[15:53] | Wait for what? | 什么好戏 |
[15:54] | That’s what Ali said when we met her at the taxi. | 这话是我们在计程车旁遇到艾莉时她说的 |
[15:57] | Maybe that’s what we were waiting for. | 也许这就是我们在等的重头戏 |
[15:59] | Do you remember at Alison’s funeral, | 你们记得在艾莉森的葬礼上 |
[16:01] | when we were all wondering why Jenna was there? | 我们都很奇怪詹娜怎么会来 |
[16:04] | If she’s telling the truth, | 如果她说的是实话 |
[16:06] | Jenna came back because she could. | 詹娜回来 是因为她可以回来了 |
[16:08] | And Ali’s the one who got buried. | 而艾莉成了被埋的那个 |
[16:16] | Well, if you want, my dad can call your mom | 如果你需要 可以让我爸给你妈打个电话 |
[16:19] | and officially offer you the guestroom. | 正式邀请你住在我家的客房 |
[16:20] | This is so not fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[16:22] | I mean, we lost each other for a year. | 我是说 我们已经分开一年了 |
[16:23] | – I can’t imagine not being… – I got it. | -我不能想象如果 -我拿到了 |
[16:27] | Okay, you’re sure Ian can’t trace this number back to us? | 好 你确定伊恩追踪不到是我们干的吗 |
[16:31] | It’s a prepaid phone, I used cash, | 这是一个预付费电话 我用现金买的 |
[16:33] | and the number isn’t registered, so… | 这个号码也没注册 所以 |
[16:36] | Service is anonymous. | 完全匿名 |
[16:38] | How do you know this stuff? | 你怎么知道这些 |
[16:40] | Don’t you ever watch CNN? | 你都不看CNN的吗 |
[16:43] | Not any chance of that. | 应该是不可能了 |
[16:45] | Homeland security is trying to ban these things. | 国土安全局正试图制止这种电信服务 |
[16:51] | He acts like he doesn’t have a care in the world. | 他表现得全然不在乎一样 |
[16:53] | He thinks he got away with it. | 他以为自己逃掉了 |
[16:55] | Well, he hasn’t. | 好日子到头了 |
[16:58] | Okay, so we convince Ian | 好了 我们要让伊恩 |
[17:00] | that this isn’t about anything but money. | 相信这一切只不过是为了钱 |
[17:02] | Hopefully that’ll throw him off of us. | 但愿这样能让他不怀疑到我们头上 |
[17:04] | If he wants his home movies, | 他要是想拿回他的那些偷拍片的话 |
[17:06] | it’s just gonna cost him. | 就得花大价钱 |
[17:06] | And then when he shows up for the swap, we… | 这样他就得出面交易 我们 |
[17:09] | Make our own movie. | 就把一切都录下来 |
[17:10] | Right, and we take that, the flash drive, | 对 我们就把这个录像 优盘 |
[17:13] | and the prepaid phone into the police. | 还有预付电话一并交给警察 |
[17:14] | The second he responds with a text, we know that he’s guilty. | 只要他回短信 我们就知道他有罪 |
[17:25] | Send it already. | 快发啊 |
[17:53] | There must’ve been a part of me that didn’t believe it, | 一定是我内心深处还不相信这是真的 |
[17:55] | because I just… I-I feel… | 因为我觉得 |
[17:58] | Numb? | 麻木 |
[18:00] | Somehow I-I thought I’d feel better | 不知怎的 我本以为查到真相 |
[18:03] | when we found out for sure. | 会让我好过一些 |
[18:06] | Well, I know what they do to guys like him in prison, | 我一想到像他那样的杀人犯在监狱里 |
[18:08] | and that makes me feel a lot better. | 会过怎样的日子 我就好过很多 |
[18:16] | It’s just my mom making sure I stayed out of bed. | 是我妈 问我起床了没 |
[18:26] | He wants to know what we want. | 他问我们想怎样 |
[18:41] | 带一万美金到杨柳公园 晚上九点 一个人来 | |
[18:46] | Is this the “Let’s love on Hanna” Lunch Committee? | 这是”关爱汉娜”午餐委员会吗 |
[18:52] | Feeling better, sweetie? | 亲爱的 感觉好些了吗 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry, I have this thing that I have to do. | 对不起 我有点儿事 |
[18:57] | And then there were four. | 那就剩咱们四个了 |
[18:58] | – I’ll help. – Yeah, me too. | -我得去帮忙 -我也是 |
[19:01] | And then there were two. | 现在就剩咱俩了 |
[19:03] | Um, I’m really sorry, Mona, | 梦娜 真对不起 |
[19:05] | but Spencer has this thing, | 斯宾塞遇上了这么一档事儿 |
[19:07] | and she really needs her friends right now. | 她现在很需要朋友 |
[19:13] | And then there was Mona. | 那就只剩我梦娜了 |
[19:17] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[19:24] | Caleb, I’m glad you called. | 凯勒 很高兴接到你的电话 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I gave her your letter, and she threw it in the trash. | 我把你的信交给她了 她却丢进了垃圾桶 |
[19:34] | Do yourself a favor, Caleb, lose her number, | 放自己条生路 凯勒 删掉她的号码 |
[19:37] | because she’s already lost yours. | 因为她已经删掉了你的号码了 |
[19:39] | Yeah, bye-bye birdie. Sayonara, Sam. | 拜拜 菜鸟 再见 |
[19:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[19:49] | What’s that look about, hermie? | 你摆着个臭脸干嘛 人妖 |
[19:51] | Having your period? | 难不成你大姨夫来了吗 |
[19:53] | Hanna never got that letter, did she? | 汉娜根本就没收到那封信吧 |
[19:56] | She thinks he left without saying good-bye. | 她还误会他不辞而别 |
[19:59] | You know, you act like such a terrible person, | 你这么做简直就像个恶魔 |
[20:02] | but I always thought some of it was just an act. | 本来我还以为那只是表象而已 |
[20:05] | I guess I was wrong. | 看来是我搞错了 |
[20:06] | I didn’t give her the letter because Caleb really hurt her. | 我没把信给她是因为凯勒伤她太深 |
[20:09] | You think we should let him do that to her again? | 难道我们要让他再伤害她一次吗 |
[20:11] | I see no combination of “You” and “I” that forms “We.” | “我”加”你”并不等于”我们” |
[20:13] | I know I’ve made a lot of jokes at your expense, | 我知道自己平时没少挖苦你 |
[20:16] | but I was just having fun. | 但那只是开玩笑而已 |
[20:18] | Is that your version of an apology? | 你是在向我道歉吗 |
[20:20] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:23] | And if you forget about the stupid letter, | 要是你绝口不提那封信的事 |
[20:25] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[20:27] | I’ll help you transform from her-mie to her man. | 我帮你把她追到手 |
[20:31] | She’s not into me like that. | 她对我可不来电 |
[20:32] | Not yet. | 以前是不来电 |
[20:33] | This is your chance, Lucas. | 但现在你的机会来了 卢卡斯 |
[20:35] | Are you gonna man up or not? | 你敢不敢拿出勇气来追她 |
[20:47] | They found the video. | 她们找到了视频 |
[20:50] | And they’ve seen it. | 而且还看过了 |
[20:54] | You don’t need to worry. | 别担心 |
[20:56] | I’m taking care of it, | 这事我来解决 |
[20:57] | and I’ll be there soon. | 我很快就过去 |
[21:19] | Hey. Emily. | 嘿 艾米丽 |
[21:22] | Um, can we– can we talk for a second? | 能聊会儿吗 |
[21:25] | Are you watching me now, too? | 你不会也来监视我吧 |
[21:28] | No, not at all. | 当然不是 |
[21:30] | It’s forced family fun night with the Reynolds. | 雷诺兹警官拉我来他们家玩 |
[21:33] | Dancing with the stars is on and they vote, | 他们在看《与星共舞》 还发短信投票 |
[21:35] | so they’re all really invested. | 真是舍得花钱啊 |
[21:41] | When I realized you were a cop, | 一开始知道你是警察的时候 |
[21:42] | I thought we had someone on our side. | 我还以为你是站在我们这边的 |
[21:45] | Well, it might not look like it, | 也许看上去不像那么回事 |
[21:47] | but I am on your side. | 但我的确是站在你们这边的 |
[21:48] | I don’t enjoy following Spencer, | 我也不想监视斯宾塞 |
[21:50] | but if she hasn’t done anything wrong… | 但如果她没做错什么事的话 |
[21:51] | If? | 还如果 |
[21:52] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[21:56] | Off the record, | 偷偷告诉你 |
[21:58] | I know she wouldn’t have done anything to hurt Alison. | 我清楚她是绝不会伤害艾莉森的 |
[22:04] | Here’s my cell number. Call me if you need anything. | 这是我的电话 有什么需要就打给我 |
[22:10] | Thanks, Garrett. | 谢了 加勒特 |
[22:11] | I’m glad I ran into you. | 真高兴碰见你 |
[22:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:15] | Hey, uh, if you want to join in on the fun, | 对了 要是你想找点乐子 |
[22:17] | there’s an extra laz-e-boy. | 别忘了还有我这个大闲人 |
[22:19] | Thanks, but I should… really get… | 谢了 不过我真的该 回去了 |
[22:22] | That’s cool. I get it. Heh. | 没事儿 我懂的 |
[22:32] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[22:35] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想一个人待着 |
[22:42] | I ran into Lucas in the parking lot, | 我在停车场碰见了卢卡斯 |
[22:44] | and he asked me to give you this. | 他让我把这个带给你 |
[22:47] | I think you left it in the cafeteria. | 你可能把它落在餐厅里了 |
[22:50] | How did things get so screwed up? | 事情怎么会变得一团糟 |
[22:54] | Now your mom’s back there packing boxes. | 你妈正忙着整理东西呢 |
[22:58] | Maybe we could pack her up. | 干脆把她也一起打包算了 |
[23:01] | Mm. I thought things were better between you guys. | 我还以为你俩处得好些了呢 |
[23:04] | They are. | 是好些了 |
[23:06] | Texas… | 德州 |
[23:08] | It’s beauty queen capital of America. | 那地方可是全美美女集中地啊 |
[23:12] | Well, that could be a good thing | 要是对你胃口的话 |
[23:14] | if that’s your type. | 那不挺好的嘛 |
[23:16] | It’s not. | 可惜不是 |
[23:17] | So, you have a type? | 这么说 你有喜欢的人了吗 |
[23:20] | Okay, just promise me | 好啦 答应我 |
[23:22] | that you all won’t come back with big hair. | 你可别弄个爆炸头回来 |
[23:24] | I promise. | 知道啦 |
[23:27] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 你能来我很高兴 |
[23:29] | I don’t want to be alone, either. | 我也不想一个人呆着 |
[24:03] | Are you sure this is how you want to spend the afternoon? | 你一下午真就打算这么过吗 |
[24:08] | I like having you here. | 我喜欢你在这儿的感觉 |
[24:10] | Because it makes a statement to your family? | 因为这样就能向家里人表态吗 |
[24:13] | No. Because I like having you here. | 不是 因为我喜欢你在这儿陪我 |
[24:18] | I like being here. | 我也喜欢在这儿陪你 |
[24:24] | Do you want to talk about tonight, | 想谈谈今晚的行动吗 |
[24:26] | about what might happen? | 关于可能会发生的事情 |
[24:28] | I think I’m… kind of all talked out, you know? | 我想 该说的都说了吧 |
[24:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:34] | Come over here. | 到这边来 |
[24:35] | What? | 干嘛 |
[25:08] | Alison’s so cunning. | 艾莉森实在是太狡猾了 |
[25:09] | She’s still taunting us from the grave. | 她都入土了 还阴魂不散 |
[25:13] | If this video gets out, we will lose everything. | 这个视频要是传出去的话 我们就完了 |
[25:17] | I won’t let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事发生 |
[25:20] | Promise me? | 你保证吗 |
[25:29] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[26:07] | Hi, I’m Jackie Molina. | 你好 我是洁姬·莫里娜 |
[26:10] | Is this the Montgomery house? | 这里是蒙哥马利家吗 |
[26:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[26:14] | I teach at Hollis. | 我在霍里斯大学教书 |
[26:18] | This is the faculty mixer, right? | 教师交流会是在这儿 对吧 |
[26:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:55] | 伊恩没来教堂 我需要你来接我 -梅丽莎 | |
[26:57] | Oh, it’s from Melissa. | 是梅丽莎 |
[26:59] | Ian never showed up at the church. She wants a ride. | 伊恩压根就没去教堂 她要我去接她 |
[27:02] | I’ll keep Jenna busy like you asked me to, | 我会照你要求 让詹娜忙起来 |
[27:05] | but I wish I was going with you tonight. | 可我真希望今晚能和你一起去 |
[27:07] | Hey, you’re helping me by | 你帮我查清她是不是共犯 |
[27:09] | finding out if she’s a part of this or not. | 已经是帮了我大忙了 |
[27:14] | Look, I’ve never had a safe place to land… | 我从未有过一个避风港 |
[27:19] | but now I feel like I do, so… | 但现在我感觉有了 |
[27:22] | I want you to stay safe. | 我希望你一切平安 |
[27:24] | If you need anything tonight… | 如果你今晚有什么需要 |
[27:28] | I’ll be there for you. | 我随叫随到 |
[27:30] | I love knowing that. | 爱你的贴心 |
[28:01] | What were you thinking? | 你是怎么想的 |
[28:03] | What, it didn’t occur to you that she’d be here tonight? | 怎么 你没料到她今晚会来这儿吗 |
[28:05] | No, it didn’t, Aria. | 是的 我真没料到 艾瑞亚 |
[28:07] | I haven’t seen her since last summer, | 自去年夏天后 我就再没见过她了 |
[28:09] | and she was a T.A. then. | 那时她还是个助教 |
[28:10] | I can’t help but think that you still have feelings for her. | 我会不由自主地觉得你对她还有感觉 |
[28:13] | There’s no other reason for you to keep that from me. | 你没理由不告诉我的呀 |
[28:15] | She is not a part of my life anymore. | 她已经走出了我的生活 |
[28:17] | Yes, she is! | 不 她还在 |
[28:19] | She’s downstairs having wine with my dad. | 她就在楼下 跟我老爸喝酒 |
[28:22] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[28:27] | Not telling me about her was a lie. | 对我隐瞒她的事就是在撒谎 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:33] | Until today… | 迄今为止 |
[28:36] | You were the one guy who had never lied to me. | 你是唯一一个没对我撒过谎的人 |
[28:57] | 联系人 凯勒 | |
[29:00] | 删除联系人 确定 取消 | |
[29:45] | So, why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:48] | Because Hanna deserves to be happy. | 因为汉娜值得拥有幸福 |
[29:57] | I talked to him this afternoon. | 我今天下午跟他说过 |
[29:59] | He was taking care of the contractor, | 他当时在招待承包商 |
[30:01] | then heading straight for the church. | 然后就直接开车来教堂了 |
[30:03] | Something’s wrong, I can feel it. | 肯定出事了 我有预感 |
[30:05] | Calm down, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[30:07] | Ah, I can’t find my phone. | 我找不到手机了 |
[30:10] | Do you want me to call your number? | 需要我打你手机吗 |
[30:12] | Damn it! I left it at the church. | 该死 我把它落在教堂里了 |
[30:16] | Melissa, you have to relax. | 梅丽莎 你得冷静点 |
[30:18] | Please, this cannot be good for the baby. | 拜托了 这样对孩子不好 |
[30:20] | Spoken like a sister who actually cares. | 说得好像你这个妹妹还真关心我一样 |
[30:23] | I-I care, okay? | 我是关心你 |
[30:26] | I wish I could believe you. | 真希望我能相信你 |
[30:32] | Do you want me to go back to the church? | 要我开回教堂去吗 |
[30:35] | Yes. | 要 |
[30:42] | Spence, it’s us again. | 斯宾塞 又是我们 |
[30:43] | It’s 7:30 and we’re at the park. Where are you? | 已经七点半了 我们都在公园 你在哪 |
[30:46] | Maybe she’s on her way and she just doesn’t have a signal. | 或许她在路上 手机没信号而已 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:50] | If she’s not here in ten minutes, we’re calling the cops. | 她要十分钟内还没到的话 我们就报警 |
[30:55] | Oh, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[30:56] | She’s stable, but they’re monitoring the baby. | 她的情况稳定 但孩子还在观察中 |
[30:59] | Monitoring for what? | 观察什么 |
[31:01] | They say it’s too early to tell | 医生说现在预测 |
[31:02] | how significant the trauma was. | 创伤的严重性还为时过早 |
[31:06] | And are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:08] | The car came out of nowhere. | 那辆车突然就冲出来了 |
[31:10] | Oh, honey, it wasn’t your fault. | 宝贝 那不是你的错 |
[31:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:32] | It’s not Spencer. | 不是斯宾塞 |
[31:33] | It’s from “A.” It’s for all of us. | 是A 给我们所有人 |
[31:36] | 系好安全带吧 贱人们 万事不能只看表象 -A | |
[31:41] | Does “A” know we’re here? | A知道我们在这吗 |
[31:44] | “A” knows everything. | A无所不知 |
[31:51] | We have to find Ian. I’ve left him three messages. | 我们得找到伊恩 我给他发了三条短信 |
[31:55] | She’s not gonna relax until we find him. | 没找到他之前 她是不会安心的 |
[31:57] | Maybe he went to the church. | 或许他去教堂了 |
[32:00] | She left her phone there, anyway. | 反正她也把手机落在那里了 |
[32:02] | It’s just a couple of blocks. I’ll go look. | 离这儿也就几个街区 我去看看 |
[32:05] | Spencer, about what I said this morning. | 斯宾塞 关于我今早说的那些 |
[32:08] | Melissa knows that you love her. | 梅丽莎知道你爱她 |
[32:16] | Spencer Hastings? | 是斯宾塞·海斯汀吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[32:18] | We recovered this from your vehicle. | 我们在你的车里发现了这个 |
[32:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:26] | 你在哪 打给我 我很担心你 -艾瑞亚 | |
[32:46] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[32:48] | Spencer, where are you? | 斯宾塞 你在哪 |
[32:51] | No! Stay with Melissa. | 不用 你陪梅丽莎吧 |
[32:53] | We’re safe. | 我们没事的 |
[32:54] | Okay. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[32:59] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能前来 |
[33:02] | Trust me. I’m glad you called. | 相信我 很高兴你们能打给我 |
[33:22] | Okay. So, no one else knows you’re here but me, right? | 那么除我之外 没人知道你们在这了吧 |
[33:27] | Well, I left a note for my mom | 我给我妈留了个便条 |
[33:29] | in case anything happened to us. | 以防我们会出什么事 |
[33:31] | All right, well, this looks like the only way in, | 好吧 看起来这是唯一的入口 |
[33:33] | so if Ian shows, I’ll see him coming. | 如果伊恩出现 我就能看到他 |
[34:04] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:08] | He’s got a gun. | 他有枪 |
[34:09] | He does? | 有吗 |
[34:11] | Guys, he’s a cop. | 姐妹们 他可是个警察 |
[34:13] | Did you really leave a note for your mom? | 你真给你妈留便条了吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah. “Dear mommy, | 你说呢 “亲爱的妈妈 |
[34:16] | I went to the woods to trap a killer.” | 我去树林抓杀人凶手去了” |
[34:24] | Hello? Reverend Ackard? | 有人吗 阿卡德牧师在吗 |
[34:43] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[34:45] | I want the three of you to stay out of sight. | 我希望你们三个躲起来 别让他看到 |
[35:03] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[35:08] | Put your hands where I can see them and turn around. | 举起双手 转过身来 |
[35:14] | It’s not Ian. | 那不是伊恩 |
[35:38] | Lose something? | 丢什么东西了吗 |
[35:40] | Look, someone paid me to drop off this bag | 听着 是有人雇我来一手交钱 |
[35:43] | and pick up a package. | 一手交货的 |
[35:44] | He found me online. My name is Logan Reed. | 他在网上找到我的 我叫洛根·瑞德 |
[35:47] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的都是真的 |
[35:51] | Spence, um, Ian didn’t show. | 斯宾塞 伊恩没现身 |
[35:53] | He sent a messenger. | 他派了个信差过来 |
[35:54] | We’re on our way to the hospital, okay? | 我们这就去医院 好吧 |
[35:58] | Melissa left her phone here. | 梅丽莎把手机落这儿了 |
[36:00] | We’ve been trying to call you. | 我们一直在联系你 |
[36:03] | You know, I got the strangest text message today. | 话说我今天收到条奇怪的短信 |
[36:07] | The number was blocked, but I could reply to it. | 查不到号码 不过我可以打回去 |
[36:25] | Yeah, asking for money. | 不错嘛 勒索要钱 |
[36:28] | That was clever. | 挺聪明的嘛 |
[36:31] | Are your friends waiting for me? | 你的朋友们都在等我吗 |
[36:33] | Look, there’s been an accident. | 听着 梅丽莎出车祸了 |
[36:35] | Yeah, I know. I got the messages. | 我知道 我收到短信了 |
[36:39] | I’ve just been waiting for you to leave the hospital. | 我一直在等你离开医院 |
[36:44] | You know, Melissa | 梅丽莎 |
[36:45] | would want me to take care of this. | 应该也希望我能解决这事 |
[36:50] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[36:52] | You gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison? | 你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗 |
[36:55] | Well, is that why you killed her? | 这就是你杀她的理由吗 |
[36:58] | ’cause she found your home movies? | 就因为她发现了你的这些偷拍视频吗 |
[37:02] | Do you want some popcorn to go with that? | 需要点爆米花好好欣赏下吗 |
[37:34] | No. Come on, come on. | 不会吧 拜托了 快呀 |
[37:50] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[37:51] | I can’t give you the videos more than once! | 我怎么可能让你再一次拿走视频 |
[37:54] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[37:55] | My mom knows I’m here. She knows I’m in the church. | 我妈知道我在这儿 她知道我来教堂了 |
[37:58] | Picked a perfect place for your suicide. | 倒是选了个完美的自杀地嘛 |
[38:02] | – It’s Ian. – Call 911. | -是伊恩 -快打110 |
[38:09] | Oh, you didn’t mean to hurt Alison, huh? | 你就不是故意伤害艾莉森的吗 |
[38:11] | It was an accident. | 那就算意外了吗 |
[38:13] | You pushed her, and she fell. | 你推了她 把她推倒了 |
[38:14] | Is that what happened? | 不就跌个跟头吗 |
[38:19] | She just hit her head and she never woke up. | 她跌到了头 再也没能醒过来 |
[38:22] | Alison died of suffocation. | 艾莉森是窒息而死的 |
[38:25] | Yeah, the letter that I wrote on your computer | 我在你电脑上写的那封信 |
[38:28] | won’t answer all the questions, but it will answer enough. | 无法解释所有的问题 不过也够了 |
[38:32] | The guilt was just too much for you. | 你的罪过大了去了 |
[38:35] | Aah! No! No! | 啊 不 不 |
[38:40] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:40] | If you love my sister, you won’t do this. | 你要是爱我姐的话 你就不会这么做的 |
[38:43] | I’m doing it because I love her. | 我这么做正是因为我爱她 |
[38:50] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[38:54] | Please don’t! No! Please! | 别这样 不要 求你了 |
[39:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[39:06] | Aah! | 啊 |
[39:28] | – Spencer! – Spencer! | -斯宾塞 -斯宾塞 |
[39:30] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[39:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[39:38] | Guys. | 这边 |
[39:46] | Spencer! Spencer! | 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 |
[39:48] | Spence! | 斯宾塞 |
[39:51] | Spencer! Spence! | 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 |
[39:54] | Where is she? Spencer! | 她在哪儿 斯宾塞 |
[39:56] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[39:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:05] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[40:08] | Hey, look, you did what you had to do, okay? | 听着 你这么做是逼不得已的 懂不 |
[40:11] | No, I didn’t. Someone else did. | 不 不是我干的 是别人干的 |
[40:14] | No, spence, there was nobody else here. | 不会的 斯宾塞 这儿就没别人 |
[40:16] | Maybe he fell. | 也许是他自己失足摔下去的 |
[40:18] | All I saw was a black hoodie. | 我只看见个黑色连帽衫 |
[40:20] | “A”? | 难道是A |
[40:25] | Ian killed Alison, and he tries to kill me. | 伊恩杀了艾莉森 他还想杀我 |
[40:27] | No, hey, Spence. | 不会的 斯宾塞 |
[40:28] | Hey. He’s dead, okay? | 他已经死了 知道吗 |
[40:32] | It’s over. It’s over. Okay? | 一切都过去了 都过去了 |
[40:37] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[41:00] | Stop right there. | 站住 |
[41:01] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你们是在耍我吗 |
[41:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:06] | There’s nobody in there. | 里面根本就没人 |
[41:12] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[41:50] | Ella! | 埃拉 |
[41:56] | I got a text from Aria. | 我收到了艾瑞亚的短信 |
[41:57] | I heard Ian Thomas is dead. | 听说伊恩·托马斯死了 |
[42:01] | She’s all right. | 她没事 |
[42:04] | I’m so sorry, Byron. | 真对不起 拜伦 |
[42:06] | No, it’s okay. | 别介 没事的 |
[42:08] | We’re okay. | 我们都很好 |
[42:18] | Those girls knew Alison. | 这几个女孩儿认识艾莉森 |
[42:21] | – Are they lying? – Why would they lie? | -她们撒谎了吗 -她们干嘛要撒谎 |
[42:45] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[42:46] | Does this mean…? | 这是说 |
[42:48] | “It’s not over until I say it is.” | “我没喊停就还没完” |
[42:50] | “Sleep tight…” | “睡个好觉” |
[42:52] | “…while you still can, bitches. -‘A'” | “趁你们还能睡的时候 贱人们 -A” |