时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Do you realize what these videos are? | 你们意识到这是什么视频吗 |
[00:06] | Ian’s been watching us for years. | 伊恩这么多年来一直在偷窥我们 |
[00:08] | There’s nothing wrong about us, Toby. | 我们这样没什么的 托比 |
[00:11] | We’re not really related. | 咱们又不是亲兄妹 |
[00:12] | Alison’s so cunning. | 艾莉森实在是太狡猾了 |
[00:14] | If this video gets out, we will lose everything. | 这个视频要是传出去的话 我们就完了 |
[00:19] | I won’t let that happen. | 我绝不会让这种事发生 |
[00:26] | Hi, I’m Jackie Molina. | 你好 我是洁姬·莫里娜 |
[00:27] | Is this the Montgomery house? | 这里是蒙哥马利家吗 |
[00:29] | Excuse me | 失陪一下 |
[00:31] | She was the first really serious girlfriend I ever had. | 她是我交的第一个正式女友 |
[00:34] | Not telling me about her was a lie. | 对我隐瞒她的事就是在撒谎 |
[00:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:38] | You were spying on me the whole time. | 你自始自终都在监视我吗 |
[00:40] | Not the whole time. | 没有一直 |
[00:41] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[00:42] | Make sure she gets this. | 把这个交给她 |
[00:47] | They extended your dad’s assignment. | 他们扩大了你爸爸的任务范畴 |
[00:49] | He wants us to come to Texas. | 所以他想让我们去德州 |
[00:50] | You mean for a visit? | 你是说去探亲吗 |
[00:51] | For a year. | 要在那待一年 |
[00:54] | Look, I’ve never had a safe place to land, | 我从未有过一个避风港 |
[00:57] | But now I feel like I do. | 但现在我感觉有了 |
[00:59] | Melissa would want me to take care of this. | 梅丽莎应该也希望我能解决这事 |
[01:02] | Gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison? | 你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗 |
[01:05] | Well, is that why you killed her, | 这就是你杀她的理由吗 |
[01:07] | ’cause she found your home movies? | 就因为她发现了你的这些偷拍视频吗 |
[01:11] | Please. If you love my sister, you won’t do this. | 求你 你要是爱我姐 就不要这么做 |
[01:14] | I’m doing it because I love her. | 我这么做正是因为我爱她 |
[01:18] | Let go of me! What are you doing here? | 放开我 你来这儿干嘛 |
[01:27] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 你们是在耍我玩吗 |
[01:30] | There’s nobody in there. | 里面根本就没人 |
[01:34] | “Sleep tight…” | “睡个好觉” |
[01:35] | “while you still can, bitches. – ‘A’.” | “趁你们还能睡的时候 贱人们 -A” |
[01:46] | He wasn’t moving, okay, and he was not breathing. | 他一动不动 而且没有丝毫气息 |
[01:49] | Because he was dead. | 因为他当时死了 |
[01:51] | Is dead. | 他死了 |
[01:52] | Not was, is. | 没有什么当时 他就是死了 |
[01:54] | So, unless we’re saying Ian’s a zombie, | 那么除非伊恩是僵尸 |
[01:56] | someone moved the body. | 不然就是有人移走了尸体 |
[01:57] | It was probably stuffed in the trunk of “A’s” car. | 没准就塞在A车子的后备箱里 |
[02:00] | It’s probably on its way to a meat grinder. | 现在可能在送往绞肉机的路上 |
[02:02] | Oh, Em, come on, you gotta quit watching those horror films. | 拜托 艾米 不要再看那些恐怖片了 |
[02:05] | You guys, “A’s” probably watching us right now. | 姑娘们 A现在可能就在监视着我们 |
[02:09] | Any one of these people could be “A.” | 这里任何一个人都可能是A |
[02:14] | Half the town is here! | 半个镇的人可都在这儿呢 |
[02:16] | They want to see you girls down at the station. | 你们需要去趟警局 |
[02:18] | I’m here to drive you. | 我来载你们过去 |
[02:20] | Uh, well, I saw my parents earlier. | 我之前看到我爸妈了 |
[02:23] | They’re going to want to know where we’re going. | 我得去跟他们说一声 |
[02:24] | They’ll meet us there. Come on. | 你们会在警局见到他们的 来吧 |
[02:28] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:47] | Hey, I thought we were going to the police station. | 我以为我们是去警察局的 |
[02:55] | Why are we stoping? | 为什么停车了 |
[02:56] | – Garrett… – Let’s go. | -加勒特 -走吧 |
[02:58] | No, I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我哪儿也不去 |
[03:00] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[03:16] | It’s not safe to talk in the car. | 在车里讲话不安全 |
[03:18] | It doesn’t really feel safe out here, either. | 在外面也不安全 |
[03:20] | Look, I’m sorry if I scared you, | 抱歉我吓到你们了 |
[03:22] | but there’s some things you guys need to know | 但在你们录口供之前 |
[03:23] | before you start answering questions. | 有些事你们必须知道 |
[03:25] | We’re are listening. | 那你说吧 |
[03:26] | All right, the police cannot know | 不能让警察知道 |
[03:27] | that you were blackmailing Ian, and that I was helping you. | 你们勒索过伊恩 还有我在帮你们 |
[03:31] | It’s a serious crime. | 这是重罪 |
[03:33] | Well, what about the messenger? | 那个信差呢 |
[03:34] | He doesn’t want any trouble. | 他不想惹麻烦 |
[03:36] | And the money? | 还有钱呢 |
[03:37] | For now, I’m hiding it. | 我暂时藏着 |
[03:38] | What about the videos? | 那视频怎么办 |
[03:40] | You still have them? | 你们手里还有那视频 |
[03:45] | Yeah, we made a copy. | 是的 我们做了备份 |
[03:46] | Okay, look, I’ve never asked you guys how you got them, | 好吧 我不会问你们怎么拿到的 |
[03:48] | and I don’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[03:49] | But you’d better be prepared to tell the police how you did, | 不过你们要想好怎么跟警察交代 |
[03:52] | because that’s the first question they’re gonna ask you. | 因为他们会先问你们这个问题 |
[03:54] | Officer Reynolds, what’s your ETA? | 雷诺兹警官 什么时候抵达 |
[03:58] | Uh, yeah, we’re en route. | 我们在路上了 |
[04:00] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[04:03] | I hate asking you to lie like this, | 我也不想叫你们这么撒谎 |
[04:06] | but are we all clear? | 但我们都说清楚了吧 |
[04:08] | We’ll keep the videos a secret. | 我们不会把视频的事说出去的 |
[04:11] | For now. | 暂且这样 |
[04:12] | Okay, good. Let’s get back. | 很好 我们回去吧 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry we got you into this. | 抱歉把你卷进来了 |
[04:18] | Well, we’ll be okay. | 没事 我们会没事的 |
[04:19] | We just need to stick to our story, yeah? | 只要坚持我们的说法就行了 好吧 |
[04:56] | My brain is numb from all those cop questions. | 警察的那些问题搞得我头都大了 |
[04:58] | I don’t think I’d be here if it wasn’t for “A.” | 要不是A 我已经死了 |
[05:02] | “A” killed Ian to keep you here. | A为了保住你杀了伊恩 |
[05:04] | I’m sorry, but that is not a comforting thought. | 抱歉 这个说法听着真不舒服 |
[05:07] | “A” gives so she can take. We know that. | A这是放长线钓大鱼 我们都明白 |
[05:09] | So what’s the bitch gonna ask for? | 那个贱人到底图什么 |
[05:11] | Whatever it is, I don’t think we can afford it. | 无论是什么 都是我们给不起的 |
[05:15] | Spence, you didn’t… | 斯宾塞 你没有 |
[05:17] | You didn’t see anything? | 你什么都没有看见吗 |
[05:19] | I saw a black hoodie, | 我看到那人穿着黑色帽衫 |
[05:21] | black boots, and gloves. | 黑靴子 还带着手套 |
[05:23] | Well, I think it’s safe to say that “A”‘s not Jenna. | 那可以肯定A不是詹娜了 |
[05:27] | Are we sure? | 我们能这么肯定吗 |
[05:28] | “A” sees everything, Hanna. | A什么都看得到 汉娜 |
[05:30] | I’m starting to think we should tell someone about her– him– it. | 我觉得我们该告诉别人关于他或她的事了 |
[05:34] | What’s the worst thing that can happen? | 最坏的结果又会是什么 |
[05:36] | “A” knows all of our secrets. | A知道我们所有的秘密 |
[05:38] | If people find out, we’ll always be | 如果大家知道真相 我们就永远是 |
[05:40] | “Those girls who blinded Jenna Marshall.” | ‘弄瞎詹娜·马歇尔的女孩’了 |
[05:42] | And now we’re “Those girls who are afraid of ‘A.'” | 而现在我们是 ‘害怕A的女孩’ |
[05:44] | No, Em, I mean, you’re right, but… | 不 艾米 你说对了 但是 |
[05:48] | Look, we have so much to lose. | 我们有太多把柄在她手里了 |
[05:50] | I feel like I have a hangover, | 我感觉就像宿醉了一样 |
[05:51] | and I never went to the party. | 其实压根没去参加派对 |
[05:53] | We need caffeine. | 我们需要来点咖啡 |
[05:56] | Oh! No offense, but can I make it? | 无意冒犯 但是能不能让我去煮 |
[05:59] | – Seriously? – I’m with aria. | -说真的吗 -我和艾瑞亚一起去 |
[06:01] | Yeah. Sorry, Spence, | 我也是 抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[06:02] | but your coffee gives me the shakes. | 但你煮的咖啡令我难以下咽 |
[06:07] | Amateurs. | 你们真外行 |
[06:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:21] | Mom? | 妈 |
[06:23] | Veronica, since this is your idea… | 维罗妮卡 既然这是你的主意 |
[06:26] | The accusations you made about Ian | 你们对伊恩的指控 |
[06:28] | have cast a bright spotlight on all of you. | 让你们成为了众人关注的焦点 |
[06:31] | Spencer is still a person of interest in Alison’s murder investigation, | 斯宾塞仍然是艾莉森谋杀案的嫌犯 |
[06:34] | and now the police seem to think | 现在警方似乎开始怀疑 |
[06:36] | that you three are also involved. | 你们三个也涉嫌其中 |
[06:37] | Ian killed Alison, okay? | 伊恩杀了艾莉森 |
[06:40] | And last night, he tried to kill me. | 昨晚他又想杀了我 |
[06:42] | We were all there. | 我们当时都在场 |
[06:43] | We told you exactly what we saw. | 当时的情况也都告诉你们了 |
[06:44] | And we heard you. | 我们知道 |
[06:45] | We don’t need to rehash what we talked about last night. | 我们不需要重复昨晚的谈话 |
[06:48] | This is about moving forward. | 我们在说以后的打算 |
[06:50] | While the police sort through this, | 趁着警方还在案件整理 |
[06:51] | we want you girls to see a grief counselor. | 我们希望你们接受创伤恢复治疗 |
[06:53] | She is a therapist | 有一位心理治疗师 |
[06:55] | who can help you deal with Alison’s death… | 可以帮你们走出艾莉森死亡的阴影 |
[06:57] | And what appears to the police to be | 在警方看来 |
[06:59] | an obsession with trying to pin her death on Ian. | 你们咬定伊恩是凶手 是出于强迫心理 |
[07:01] | You think we’re lying? | 你们认为我们在撒谎吗 |
[07:03] | Emily, I believe you, | 艾米丽 我相信你 |
[07:04] | but it’s the way it looks that concerns us. | 但别人对这件事的看法 对我们至关重要 |
[07:06] | This is a preemptive strike, | 这是先发制人 |
[07:08] | And the goal is to garner both police and public sympathy. | 目的是博得警方和公众的同情 |
[07:11] | I’m not going to a shrink. | 我才不要见什么心理医生 |
[07:12] | That’s what friends are for. | 要不朋友是干嘛用的 |
[07:14] | You can’t be the only one who doesn’t go. | 大家都去 你不能不去 |
[07:16] | Maybe you’ll get more out of it than you think. | 也许你们会有出乎意料的收获 |
[07:18] | – This is bull… – Hanna! | -这真是胡… -汉娜 |
[07:22] | Do you believe us? | 你们相信我们吗 |
[07:23] | What I know is that one of my daughters is in the hospital, | 我只知道我一个女儿在医院 |
[07:26] | and the other one’s in trouble. | 另一个身陷困境 |
[07:27] | And it’s my job to protect you both. | 而我有义务保护你们俩 |
[07:30] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[07:37] | You haven’t heard from Ian for a reason. He’s dead. | 你们没有伊恩的消息 因为他死了 |
[07:41] | Dead men don’t get up and walk away. | 死人不会自己站起来走掉的 |
[07:43] | We told you, someone moved the body! | 我们说了 有人把尸体搬走了 |
[07:45] | Who? Who would do that? And why? | 谁会这么做 为什么呢 |
[07:54] | Is Spencer home? | 斯宾塞在家吗 |
[07:56] | You shouldn’t be here, Toby. | 你不该出现在这 托比 |
[07:57] | – Is she okay? – No, she isn’t. | -她还好吗 -不 她不好 |
[07:59] | Spencer’s in a lot of trouble, | 斯宾塞现在麻烦缠身 |
[08:00] | and you’re not helping her. | 你帮不了她 |
[08:02] | Look, whether you’ve earned it or not, | 不管是不是你自身的问题 |
[08:04] | you have a reputation. | 你的名声不好 |
[08:04] | My daughter can’t afford to be seen with you. | 不能让人看到我女儿跟你在一起 |
[08:06] | I would never do anything to hurt Spencer. | 我决不会做任何伤害斯宾塞的事 |
[08:08] | Good. If you mean that, you’ll stay away from her. | 很好 如果你真这么想 就离她远点 |
[08:18] | I’m sorry, Spencer. | 对不起 斯宾塞 |
[08:36] | Why would Jason move back into that house? | 为什么杰森要搬回那所房子 |
[08:40] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[08:43] | Maybe he’s looking for– | 也许他在找 |
[08:45] | Don’t. Shh. | 别说了 |
[08:51] | If anybody finds out about the Jason thing… | 如果有人发现杰森的事 |
[08:54] | You won’t let that happen. | 你不会让这种事发生的 |
[09:05] | Are you sure you wanna be here? | 你确定要来上学吗 |
[09:07] | I mean, you can stay home for another day. | 你可以在家再休息一天的 |
[09:10] | Yeah? That’d be your home or mine? | 是吗 你家还是我家 |
[09:14] | We haven’t had a chance to talk, | 我们没有机会好好谈谈 |
[09:16] | But, um, I heard what you said to me | 但是我明白你说的 |
[09:19] | about your dad… | 关于你爸的事 |
[09:22] | Mom… I’m so sorry. | 妈 我很抱歉 |
[09:26] | I– You didn’t really deserve that. | 我 这不是你该承受的 |
[09:30] | Well, actually, maybe I did. | 实际上 也许我该有所担当 |
[09:31] | You said exactly what I needed to hear, | 你说的正是我要听的 |
[09:35] | and, um, your dad and I wanted | 本来你爸和我想 |
[09:37] | to tell you and Mike this tonight, | 今晚再告诉你和迈克的 |
[09:39] | but I think you could use some good news. | 但我觉得你现在需要听点好消息 |
[09:42] | I’m going to move back in. | 我要搬回来住了 |
[09:46] | Y-you’re not just doing this for me, right? | 你不是为了我才这么做的吧 |
[09:48] | No. I-I mean, I’d be lying if I said no, but… | 不 我是说 我要是否认那是骗人的 |
[09:52] | I’m going it for me, too. | 但我也是为了我自己 |
[09:54] | I’m ready to come home. | 我已经准备好回家了 |
[10:36] | You need some help with that, Mr. Fitz? | 需要帮忙吗 费兹老师 |
[10:44] | You can take your seat, Mr. Kahn. | 坐下吧 卡恩先生 |
[10:48] | What’s up, Noel? | 怎么回事 诺埃尔 |
[10:50] | Hey, suspension over? | 停学结束了吗 |
[10:59] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[11:03] | I think they made the whole thing up to get attention. | 我觉得她们是为了得到关注才编了整件事 |
[11:05] | I heard Ian and Spencer were having an affair. | 我听说伊恩和斯宾塞有一腿 |
[11:09] | Is it possible that’s true? | 这有可能是真的吗 |
[11:11] | You mean that he fell to his death and then disappeared? | 死了之后又消失不见吗 |
[11:13] | They just got used to everyone looking at them after Ali died. | 艾莉死后 她们习惯了得到大家的关注 |
[11:15] | They don’t want to stop. | 她们不想停止这种关注 |
[11:17] | I don’t know what’s more pathetic… | 不知道哪种更可悲呢 |
[11:19] | People who gossip, or people who listen to gossip. | 说闲话的人 还是听别人说闲话的人 |
[11:27] | Look at Suzy Lipton strutting her bony ass | 看苏西·李普顿那骨瘦如柴的身子板 |
[11:29] | in those skinny jeans. | 穿着紧身牛仔裤的得瑟劲儿 |
[11:31] | I heard she lost all that weight drinking rice milk. | 我听说她只喝米浆才变得这么瘦 |
[11:34] | – What? – Milk… You can buy it online. | -什么 -米浆 你可以在网上买到 |
[11:39] | I miss how easy things used to be. | 真怀念以前单纯的生活 |
[11:41] | You mean, before you reunited with the others? | 你是说跟她们重聚之前吗 |
[11:45] | We had so much fun last summer. | 去年夏天我们玩的那么开心 |
[11:47] | And some of it was even legal. | 有些时候甚至没有违法 |
[11:51] | I’m tired of thinking about things. | 满脑子心事可真累人 |
[11:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[11:55] | Maybe I do need therapy… | 也许我的确需要治疗 |
[11:58] | As in retell. | 疯狂购物一番 |
[12:02] | I still don’t trust him. | 我还是不相信他 |
[12:05] | How does Noel Kahn get suspended, | 诺埃尔·卡恩怎么能在停学回来后 |
[12:08] | and then come back more popular than he was when he left? | 变得比之前更受欢迎呢 |
[12:10] | Maybe it has something to do with that winning smile. | 也许是因为他无敌的笑容 |
[12:16] | Aria. Can I see you a minute? | 艾瑞亚 可以过来一下吗 |
[12:18] | I’d like to speak with you about your essay. | 我想跟你谈谈你的文章 |
[12:21] | You don’t have to go. | 你不是非得过去 |
[12:25] | I’ll see you in a minute. | 我去去就回 |
[12:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:39] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[12:39] | You wanna tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[12:41] | Uh, not really. | 不太想 |
[12:43] | Aria, don’t shut me out. | 艾瑞亚 别拒我于千里之外 |
[12:44] | I’m here for you. | 你随时都可以找我倾诉 |
[12:45] | I’m not shutting you out. I just… | 我并不是拒你于千里之外 我只是 |
[12:48] | Don’t really feel like talking to you about it. | 不想跟你谈这件事而已 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Jackie, | 没有告诉你洁姬的事 我很抱歉 |
[12:55] | and I understand how it looks, | 我知道这看起来像是我有心隐瞒 |
[12:57] | but you’ll see, she doesn’t change anything. | 但你要知道 她的出现改变不了什么 |
[13:00] | Come over later. | 晚上来我这里吧 |
[13:05] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[13:05] | Aria, please talk to me. | 艾瑞亚 跟我谈谈吧 |
[13:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道要说什么 |
[13:11] | Things just feel different. | 感觉一切都不同了 |
[13:13] | But they’re not different. Nothing has changed. | 没什么不同的 什么都没有改变 |
[13:15] | I’m still in love with you. | 我仍然爱着你 |
[13:18] | I can’t do this right now. | 我现在无法讨论这事 |
[13:21] | Are– are we over? | 我们算是分手吗 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:16] | Um, is Toby here? | 托比在吗 |
[14:18] | My parents would like you to leave. | 我父母希望你马上离开 |
[14:20] | He’s not allowed to see you anymore, | 他们不许你们再见面了 |
[14:21] | so whatever you had with him… | 所以无论你跟他有过什么 |
[14:24] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[14:27] | Wait. Jenna… | 等等 詹娜 |
[14:35] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with, huh? | 你根本不了解自己是在跟谁作对 |
[14:40] | Be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy | 对我而言 让咱爸妈相信 |
[14:43] | that you’ve been forcing yourself on me. | 你对我有所企图是件很容易的事 |
[14:51] | Oh, no, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意想吓你的 |
[14:53] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[14:55] | Um, Emily, this is Mr. Mendez, | 艾米丽 这是门德斯先生 |
[14:57] | And he’s the realtor who’s going to be showing the house. | 他是房地产经纪 以后会带人来看这房子 |
[14:59] | Mind if I take a quick look at your room? | 能让我简单看一下你的房间吗 |
[15:02] | I guess. Ah. | 可以 |
[15:04] | Well, I like your photos, | 我喜欢你这些照片 |
[15:05] | But for the showings you should put them away. | 但是如果有人来看房 你得把他们收起来 |
[15:07] | Renters like to imagine their own stuff in the house. | 租房者喜欢想象屋里放着自己的东西 |
[15:10] | Nice. Small, but generous for a guest bedroom. | 不错 有点小 但用作客房绰绰有余 |
[15:16] | Of course, you’ll need to paint over this. | 当然 这个要重新粉刷 |
[15:19] | Aw… cute. | 非常可爱 |
[15:22] | You thought of leasing the home furnished? | 你打算带家具出租吗 |
[15:40] | That was Ian’s aunt. | 是伊恩的阿姨 |
[15:42] | If she hears anything, she’ll call. | 她一有消息就会打电话过来 |
[15:44] | Any siblings? | 他有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[15:46] | No, his parents are gone, and he’s an only child. | 没有 他父母都过世了 他是独生子 |
[15:48] | Would he have gone to see a friend? | 他会不会去朋友那里了 |
[15:50] | We contacted everyone. | 我们已经联系过所有人 |
[15:51] | We figured he was in an accident. | 我们觉得他可能出车祸了 |
[15:53] | We’ve contacted every hospital in the tri-county area. | 我们已经联系过三个县级地区的所有医院 |
[15:55] | He hasn’t been treated for anything. | 没有他任何就诊记录 |
[15:57] | Honey, that’s good news. He’s not hurt. | 亲爱的 这是好消息 说明他没有受伤 |
[15:59] | Mom, where is he? | 妈妈 他到底去哪了 |
[16:00] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[16:03] | Hey, I’m glad you’re home. | 很高兴你回家 |
[16:08] | We’ve issued an APB on Ian’s vehicle, | 我们发了全境通告 寻找伊恩的车子 |
[16:10] | And we’re tracking his credit cards, | 我们还在追踪他的信用卡记录 |
[16:12] | so the second we find out anything, you’ll be the first to know. | 一有消息 会第一时间通知你们 |
[16:16] | Thank you, officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[16:17] | Oh, uh, I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[16:20] | We found this in the church. | 我们在教堂找到了这个 |
[16:23] | My phone. Thank you. | 是我的手机 谢谢 |
[16:25] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们随时保持联络 |
[16:31] | Hey, listen. As you can see, | 请等一下 你也看到了 |
[16:33] | my daughter’s in a very fragile state. | 我女儿现在情绪很不稳定 |
[16:36] | She’s extremely worried. | 她忧心忡忡 |
[16:37] | Mr. Hastings, finding your son-in-law | 海斯汀先生 寻找你的女婿 |
[16:39] | is a top priority for the Rosewood P.D. | 是现在玫瑰镇警方的首要任务 |
[16:44] | I know you don’t believe me, | 我知道你不相信我 |
[16:46] | but what I said was the truth. | 但我句句属实 |
[16:48] | I don’t know where he is, | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[16:49] | but when Ian comes home, we’re leaving this place. | 但只要伊恩一回来 我们就离开这里 |
[16:52] | Because I don’t want you anywhere near this baby! | 因为我不想你靠近我孩子一步 |
[16:55] | He’s not coming home, Melissa, ever. | 他不会回来了 梅丽莎 永远不会 |
[16:57] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[16:58] | If I’m lying, where is he? | 如果我在撒谎 那他到底在哪里 |
[17:01] | Huh? Why isn’t he here? | 他为什么不出现 |
[17:03] | That’s what we’re trying to figure out. | 这正是我们想弄明白的 |
[17:05] | And right now, Spencer, | 而此时此刻 斯宾塞 |
[17:06] | you’re just complicating things. | 你只是让事情变得更复杂 |
[17:08] | You know what? You were right about one thing yesterday. | 你知道吗 昨天有一点你说对了 |
[17:11] | You do have two daughters, | 你的确有两个女儿 |
[17:13] | but you’re only protecting one. | 但你只保护了其中的一个 |
[17:15] | I guess the other one’s just a complication. | 另外一个对你而言就是个大祸害 |
[17:43] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[17:45] | But have you been downtown? | 你们去过市中心了吗 |
[17:46] | The sales are huge! | 正在大减价呢 |
[17:48] | You must be Hanna. I’m Anne. | 你一定是汉娜了 我是安妮 |
[17:52] | So, what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[17:54] | Not a thing. | 没错过什么 |
[17:55] | We waited for you. | 我们在等你 |
[17:58] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[18:02] | Thanks for springing for the hotel. | 谢谢你请我住旅馆 |
[18:03] | Technically, I think it was a motel. | 其实只是汽车旅馆 |
[18:12] | I owe you for this. | 我欠你个人情 |
[18:13] | No, you don’t owe me anything. | 不 你不欠我什么 |
[18:17] | Hey, Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[18:20] | I don’t know what you did to Hanna, | 我不知道你对汉娜做了什么 |
[18:22] | but whatever it was, don’t do it again. | 但无论你做了什么 不要再那么对她 |
[18:37] | It sounds like you credit Alison for the friendship. | 听起来你们的友谊全要归功于艾莉森 |
[18:40] | We became friends because of her. | 我们因为她才成为好朋友的 |
[18:42] | But she’s gone, | 虽然她已经去世了 |
[18:43] | and the four of you still seem very close. | 你们四个依然亲密无间 |
[18:47] | We weren’t always. | 其实并非一直如此 |
[18:54] | We lost touch when Ali went missing. | 艾莉失踪后我们就不来往了 |
[18:57] | What brought you back together? | 是什么使你们又重新聚到一起的 |
[19:01] | You don’t all have to agree. | 你们不需要意见一致 |
[19:02] | There are no right or wrong answers here. | 在这儿答案没有对错之分 |
[19:06] | Her death. | 因为她的死 |
[19:08] | She means when they… when they found her. | 她是指当找到她之后 |
[19:10] | When they found her body. | 找到她尸体之后 |
[19:12] | Do you think you were looking for closure? | 你们是想了结这件事吗 |
[19:14] | We were… looking for answers. | 我们是在找寻真相 |
[19:18] | The answer to who murdered Alison. | 找出杀害艾莉森的真凶吗 |
[19:22] | The four of you don’t have to go through this alone. | 你们四个不必独自面对这件事 |
[19:26] | This is a safe place to talk. | 在这里谈话很安全 |
[19:28] | Nothing you say here goes beyond these walls. | 你们说的话不会传出去 |
[19:38] | Do we… | 我们 |
[19:41] | Do we want to talk about that thing? | 我们要说那件事吗 |
[19:57] | Well, what is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:59] | Um, I think our time is up. | 我想时间到了 |
[20:03] | Oh, it’s not “A”. It’s just my mom. | 不是A 是我老妈 |
[20:07] | Yeah, same here. She wants me to come home. | 我的也是 她要我回家 |
[20:24] | “What really happened?” | “真相究竟如何” |
[20:33] | They found Ian’s car by the train station | 人们在火车站附近发现了伊恩的车 |
[20:36] | and $10,000 that he took from his bank account. | 他还从银行账户中取走了一万美元 |
[20:38] | They think he skipped town and we made up a story | 他们认为他跑了 而我们编了个故事 |
[20:40] | because we knew he left? | 是因为我们知道他走了 |
[20:50] | “I spy a liar.” – “A”. | “我发现了个撒谎精 -A” |
[21:01] | Okay, I know what you’re thinking, | 好吧 我知道你在想什么 |
[21:03] | but when I tell you how much money I saved, | 但是当我告诉你我省了多少钱之后 |
[21:04] | you’ll be very happy, | 你会乐疯了的 |
[21:05] | and I’ll share the Maddens with you | 而且我会和你共享这双马登鞋 |
[21:07] | if I can wear them first. | 不过得让我先穿 |
[21:09] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[21:10] | Okay, fine, you can have the Maddens, | 好吧 马登鞋归你了 |
[21:12] | and I’ll just take the Betsey Johnsons. | 我只留着这双贝齐·约翰逊就行了 |
[21:25] | I’m going to excuse myself and go try on my new shoes. | 我先失陪了 去试试我的新鞋 |
[21:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:35] | Yeah. Fine. | 我很好 |
[21:43] | Do you want to sit down, or… | 你是想坐下 还是 |
[21:45] | No. | 不 |
[21:52] | You’re not allowed to do that. | 我不允许你这样 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | You’re not allowed to look at me like that. | 我不允许你用这种眼神看着我 |
[22:03] | And you’re not allowed to do that, either. | 这样也不行 |
[22:10] | I didn’t leave without saying good-bye. | 我并没有不辞而别 |
[22:13] | Was I unconscious during that exchange? | 难道我自始至终都在神游吗 |
[22:18] | I should’ve told you in person,I just… | 我应该亲口告诉你的 只是 |
[22:22] | I had never said the things that I was feeling, | 我从来没有表达过自己的感受 |
[22:25] | and I didn’t feel that I could say those things | 而且我要是真说那些话 |
[22:29] | without making a complete ass of myself, | 通常整得像个白痴一样 |
[22:33] | pretty much like I am doing right now. | 基本就是现在这样 |
[22:37] | So, I wrote you a letter, | 所以我就给你写了一封信 |
[22:40] | and in the letter I said I was sorry. | 在信中我跟你说了对不起 |
[22:48] | Most of my life, I have felt alone, | 在我的人生中 我一直感到很孤单 |
[22:51] | even when I was with people. | 即使与别人相处时也是如此 |
[22:55] | That was until I met you. | 直到我遇见了你 |
[23:00] | So, what happened to this letter? | 那封信呢 |
[23:03] | I gave it to Mona. | 我给梦娜了 |
[23:05] | She said she would give it to you. | 她说会转交给你 |
[23:12] | Um, I appreciate that you… | 我很感激你 |
[23:16] | came back here to tell me that, | 回来告诉我这些 |
[23:17] | but doesn’t change what you did. | 但这不能弥补你的所作所为 |
[23:22] | If you– | 如果 |
[23:24] | If you let me, I– | 如果你能原谅我 我 |
[23:26] | I know I can make it up to you. | 我知道我能补偿你 |
[23:31] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[23:37] | I’ll never be able to forget that you were using me. | 你利用了我 我永远无法释怀的 |
[23:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:46] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:49] | But… | 但是 |
[23:52] | you should probably go. | 你该走了 |
[24:07] | Good-bye, Hanna. | 再见 汉娜 |
[24:32] | Oh, Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[24:34] | Ooh, loving that scarf. Did you get that today? | 围巾很不错 你今天买的吗 |
[24:36] | How could you do that to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[24:38] | Do what, sweetie? | 我怎么了 亲爱的 |
[24:39] | I know about the letter. | 我知道那封信的事了 |
[24:41] | The letter? | 什么信 |
[24:42] | The letter Caleb left for me. | 凯勒留给我的那封信 |
[24:44] | The one you never gave me, sweetie? | 你从没转交给我的那封 亲爱的 |
[24:46] | I thought you were my friend. | 我还以为你是我的朋友 |
[24:48] | I am your friend. That’s why I did it. | 我就是你的朋友 所以我才那么做 |
[24:50] | No one has ever hurt you the way that he did, | 从未有人像他那样伤害过你 |
[24:52] | and I couldn’t give him a chance to do it again. | 我不能给他再次伤害你的机会 |
[24:55] | You had no right to make that decision for me. | 你没有权利替我做主 |
[24:57] | Sorry. I screwed up, okay? | 对不起 我错了 |
[25:00] | I thought I was doing the right thing. | 我本以为我的做法是对的 |
[25:01] | I thought I was protecting you. | 我觉得我在保护你 |
[25:03] | You were right about one thing. | 你有一件事说对了 |
[25:06] | Caleb really did hurt me… | 凯勒确实伤害了我 |
[25:10] | but this hurts more. | 但你伤我伤得更深 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry, Hanna. | 对不起 汉娜 |
[25:13] | If I could take it back, I would. | 如果能重新来过 我一定不会这么做了 |
[25:14] | Well, you can’t. | 世上没有后悔药 |
[25:16] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我迟到了 |
[25:32] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:33] | No. | 不好 |
[26:10] | I was hoping we could talk. | 希望我们能聊聊 |
[26:12] | Emily’s waiting for me. | 艾米丽在等我 |
[26:14] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[26:15] | Well, I’m playing catch-up in trig. | 我要好好补习三角函数 |
[26:18] | That’s your Russian history book. | 那是你的俄国历史书 |
[26:24] | Cute outfit. Are you wearing it for Emily? | 这套衣服不错 是穿给艾米丽看的吗 |
[26:28] | If you’re going to see Toby, | 如果你是去见托比 |
[26:30] | I won’t say anything to mom and dad. | 我不会向爸妈告密的 |
[26:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry about what I said, | 很抱歉 我之前跟你说的那些话 |
[26:38] | about not wanting you around the baby. | 不让你靠近我的孩子 |
[26:41] | We picked a name. Taylor. | 我们选好了名字 叫泰勒 |
[26:46] | It works for a boy or a girl. | 男孩女孩都可以用 |
[26:50] | I like it. | 很好的名字 |
[26:59] | I don’t believe what the police think, | 我不相信警察的说法 |
[27:01] | that Ian took that money and left town. | 什么伊恩携款而逃 |
[27:03] | He wanted this baby as much as I do. | 他和我一样想要这个孩子 |
[27:05] | So,what are you saying? | 那你是怎么想的 |
[27:07] | I don’t know where Ian is, | 我不知道伊恩在哪里 |
[27:09] | and I’ve run out of places to look. | 我把该找的地方都找遍了 |
[27:10] | Tell me again what happened at the church. | 再给我讲一遍教堂里发生的事 |
[27:13] | I’ve told you everything, Melissa. | 我都告诉过你了 梅丽莎 |
[27:15] | No, I wasn’t listening, but now I am. | 我当时没用心听 现在我要认真听一遍 |
[27:18] | So, you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[27:19] | I don’t know what to believe, | 我不知道要相信什么 |
[27:22] | but I know Ian would never leave me. | 但我知道伊恩绝不会撇下我的 |
[27:32] | You can’t paint over this. | 你不能把这个也粉刷掉 |
[27:36] | When we leave, it’ll be like I was never here. | 我们离开时 不能留下我住过的痕迹 |
[27:48] | Are you serious? | 你疯了吧 |
[27:49] | My mom is gonna kill me. | 我妈妈会杀了我的 |
[27:50] | No, I promise, I’ll make it look like new. | 我保证我会弄得和新的一样 |
[27:59] | It’s Spencer. She can’t make it. | 是斯宾塞 她不能来了 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:08] | There’s nothing you should be sorry about. | 你没有必要感到抱歉 |
[28:13] | Actually, there is. | 其实还是有的 |
[28:16] | I let you down when I thought you hurt Alison. | 我认为你害死了艾莉森 这令你很失望 |
[28:19] | You didn’t deserve that. | 我不该那样想你的 |
[28:22] | It’s history, okay? | 都是过去的事了 |
[28:26] | I never told anyone, | 我从未告诉过任何人 |
[28:27] | but I always knew that I was different. | 但我一直都知道自己有所不同 |
[28:31] | You are. | 你确实与众不同 |
[28:34] | That’s what’s so great about you. | 所以你才如此优秀 |
[28:36] | I got so good at hiding it, | 我隐藏得很深 |
[28:38] | but you saw it. | 但还是被你一眼看穿 |
[28:41] | I saw the way you looked at Maya. | 我看到你看玛雅的眼神 |
[28:44] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[28:47] | I miss talking to you. | 好怀念和你聊天的感觉 |
[28:50] | I feel like I’m leaving four friends now. | 我感觉自己要和四个好朋友分别了 |
[28:52] | Emily, did you see how easy it was | 艾米丽 你看我们多容易 |
[28:54] | for us to get back to this place? | 又和好如初了 |
[28:58] | It’ll always be like that. | 永远都会是这样的 |
[29:12] | Hey. You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[29:14] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[29:20] | Really glad you called. | 很高兴你打电话来 |
[29:22] | I read yesterday’s paper. | 我看了昨天的报纸 |
[29:24] | We didn’t lie to the police. | 我们没有对警察撒谎 |
[29:27] | I don’t know what happened to his body, | 我不知道伊恩的尸体哪儿去了 |
[29:29] | but Ian’s dead. | 但他确实死了 |
[29:31] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry you have to go through this alone. | 很抱歉你要一个人承受这些 |
[29:36] | I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[29:38] | I understand, you have your friends, | 我知道 你还有你的朋友 |
[29:39] | But you have me, too. | 但你还有我 |
[29:42] | You just don’t realize it. | 你只是没意识到而已 |
[29:45] | You said yesterday that things hadn’t changed. | 你昨天说什么都没有变 |
[29:51] | It feels like they have. | 但我感觉变了 |
[29:53] | Ask me anything, I will tell you the truth. | 随便问我什么 我都实话实说 |
[30:03] | Why did she end it? | 她为什么和你分手 |
[30:06] | She, uh, thought she was ready for the commitment, | 她觉得她可以做出承诺 |
[30:08] | but she wasn’t. | 但她其实没准备好 |
[30:12] | Am I your rebound? | 我是她的替代品吗 |
[30:14] | No. No, but… | 不是 不是 但 |
[30:17] | You did help me to get over her. | 你确实帮我忘了她 |
[30:21] | Were you… | 那你… |
[30:23] | still in love with her when you met me? | 是不是在遇到我时还爱着她 |
[30:38] | I wish I would’ve known that. | 真希望我能早点知道 |
[30:40] | Aria, there was not one moment | 艾瑞亚 当我们在一起时 |
[30:45] | when we were together that I was thinking about anybody but you. | 我满脑子只有你 没其他任何人 |
[30:56] | Thank you for being honest. | 谢谢你的坦诚 |
[31:00] | You know what I love about Saturdays? | 你知道我为什么喜欢星期六吗 |
[31:02] | It’s that feeling I get when I look up at you | 我喜欢看到你时的感觉 |
[31:06] | and I realize that we have the whole day to be together. | 意识到我们可以一整天待在一起 |
[31:14] | Yeah, I know that feeling. | 我理解那种感觉 |
[31:17] | So, will you stay? | 那你不离开我了吗 |
[31:26] | Hey, can I call you tomorrow? | 我明天能给你打电话吗 |
[31:30] | Um, I’m spending the day with my family. | 我要和家人在一起 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:36] | I’ll see you on Monday. | 周一见 |
[32:06] | A had followed me to Ezra’s, | A跟踪我到了以斯拉的家 |
[32:08] | and he, she, “Shim,” | 无论他是何方神圣 |
[32:11] | must’ve seen me get that key from under the doormat. | 一定看到了我从门垫下取钥匙 |
[32:15] | Let me see that. | 让我看下 |
[32:18] | Okay, I see books, photographs, magazines… | 我看到有书 照片 杂志… |
[32:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:25] | Is that a playboy? | 那是《花花公子》吗 |
[32:27] | – What? – No, right there, | -什么 -在那里 |
[32:28] | under that black thing on the cabinet. | 橱柜上那个黑东西下面 |
[32:29] | That black thing is called a typewriter. | 那个黑东西叫做打字机 |
[32:32] | Han, that’s not a playboy. That’s a play bill. | 汉 那不是《花花公子》 那是账单 |
[32:34] | I don’t think what’s missing matters. | 我觉得丢了什么不重要 |
[32:36] | “A” wants us to know that | A想让我们知道 |
[32:37] | she can come and go through Ezra’s apartment. | 她能够轻易进出以斯拉的公寓 |
[32:39] | When’s it gonna stop? | 什么时候她才会收手 |
[32:41] | Remember where we were a few months ago? | 记得我们几个月前的状况吗 |
[32:44] | Visiting me in the hospital. | 在医院探视我 |
[32:45] | “A” hit Hanna and kept on going. | A撞伤汉娜而逃逸 |
[32:47] | “A” didn’t even hesitate before pushing Ian. | A把伊恩推下去时毫不犹豫 |
[32:49] | It’s almost like it was no big deal. | 感觉她完全不当回事 |
[32:51] | I don’t want to be sitting next to you guys at another funeral. | 我不想和你们再参加葬礼了 |
[32:55] | You think we should tell the therapist? | 你认为我们应该告诉心理医生 |
[32:59] | We were really close to telling her yesterday. | 我们昨天差点就告诉她了 |
[33:02] | It felt so good. | 那感觉超好 |
[33:04] | Telling Anne wouldn’t be like telling our parents. | 告诉安妮和告诉我们父母不同 |
[33:07] | I mean, she has to keep it a secret, right? | 她会保守秘密的 对吧 |
[33:09] | Look, okay, I know we promised Garrett | 我知道我们已经跟加勒特保证过 |
[33:11] | that we wouldn’t show the video to the cops, | 我们不会将视频交给警察 |
[33:14] | But, I mean, if we want Anne to believe us… | 但是 如果想让安妮相信我们 |
[33:18] | A picture’s worth a thousand words. | 视频则胜过千言万语 |
[33:20] | You know, she was wearing a gorgeous pair of Chloes. | 而且她穿着一双超好的克洛伊鞋子 |
[33:23] | Who? | 谁 |
[33:24] | The shrink. | 那个心理医生 |
[33:25] | And this is relevant to this conversation because…? | 这跟我们现在说的有关系吗 |
[33:28] | You can tell a lot about a person by their shoes. | 你可以通过一个人的鞋看出很多东西来 |
[33:31] | I really heard her when she said that | 她说我们不需要独自面对这一切 |
[33:34] | we we don’t have to go through this alone. | 我觉得行得通 |
[33:39] | Do we all agree? | 那我们一致同意了 |
[33:50] | Thank you for seeing us today. | 谢谢你今天抽空见我们 |
[33:52] | It sounded like there was something you really wanted to tell me. | 看来你们真的有事 很想跟我说 |
[33:54] | There’s also something we wanted to show you. | 还有一个片子想给你看 |
[34:00] | Um, I just want to get one thing straight here. | 我想先把丑话说在前头 |
[34:03] | You’re not allowed to tell | 我们在这里说的每一个字 |
[34:04] | anyone anything that we say in here, right? | 你都要守口如瓶 可以吗 |
[34:07] | Unless you tell me something that leads me to believe | 除非谈话内容会让我感到 |
[34:09] | that you’re a danger to yourself or to someone else. | 你们让自己或他人身处险境 |
[34:13] | Okay. Hanna? | 成交 汉娜 可以吗 |
[34:15] | I didn’t know Tori made those boots in brown. | 我怎么不知道托丽还出过这种棕色的靴子 |
[34:19] | Are you satisfied? | 你玩够了没 |
[34:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m good. | 好的 没问题了 |
[34:25] | Go ahead, Emily. | 艾米丽 继续吧 |
[34:27] | I think we should tell her first, and then… | 我觉得应该先跟她解释一下 |
[34:30] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[34:35] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[34:37] | We did drift apart after Alison went missing… | 在艾莉森失踪后 我们疏远过一段时间 |
[34:41] | And it’s true that her– | 也确实是因为她的死 |
[34:43] | her death brought us back together. | 才使我们重新聚到了一起 |
[34:47] | 以斯拉·费兹 毕业于多利斯学院 | |
[34:48] | But I don’t know if we’d be as close as we are now– | 我也没想过我们会像现在这么亲密 |
[34:50] | This talk is premature. | 现在谈这些太草率了 |
[35:03] | Um, I’m sorry we wasted your time. | 很抱歉浪费你的宝贵时间 |
[35:05] | What just happened here? | 怎么回事 |
[35:08] | Um, you know, we need to figure out | 我们需要回去整理一下思路 |
[35:10] | what we want to say so that we can | 到底应该说什么 |
[35:13] | communicate more, um, effectively. | 才好更有效地交流 |
[35:16] | And– and that’s what we’ll do. | 我们先回去商量一下 |
[35:17] | So, we’re gonna reschedule. | 那改日再约吧 |
[35:18] | You girls called me, remember? | 是你们打电话说要见我 记得吗 |
[35:22] | Yeah. I-I’m really sorry about this. | 是的 真的很抱歉 |
[35:37] | Well, if she didn’t think we were crazy before, | 如果她之前还觉得我们精神正常 |
[35:39] | she does now. | 现在肯定也不会了 |
[35:40] | What was that? | 刚刚闹的是哪出 |
[35:44] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪儿弄到这个的 |
[35:45] | On the bookshelf behind the shrink. | 在那个心理医生身后的书架上 |
[35:47] | This is what “A” took from Ezra’s. | 原来这就是A从以斯拉家偷走的东西 |
[35:48] | “A” knows we’re coming here. | A知道我们要来这 |
[35:50] | And that we were gonna tell. | 而且也知道我们要坦白一切 |
[35:51] | How is “A” always one step ahead of us? | 为什么A总是快我们一步呢 |
[35:53] | I’m starting to think that bitch has superpowers. | 我开始相信这个贱人有超能力了 |
[35:55] | We’ve gotta tell Ezra to change his locks. | 我们得告诉以斯拉赶快把门锁换掉 |
[36:06] | Come in. | 请进 |
[36:10] | Do you have a minute? | 能谈谈吗 |
[36:14] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 能啊 怎么了 |
[36:16] | Well, we just got off the phone with your therapist. | 你们的心理医生刚刚打电话过来 |
[36:19] | And she didn’t tell us what happened today, | 她没有说今天发生了什么事 |
[36:21] | but she did tell us she didn’t think | 但她很肯定地告诉我们 |
[36:24] | it’s gonna be helpful | 如果你们四个还是 |
[36:25] | to continue seeing you girls as a group. | 一起去见她的话 治疗不会有效果的 |
[36:28] | Yeah. Don’t really blame her. | 实在不能怪她 |
[36:30] | And based on your sessions, | 鉴于你们目前的疗程 |
[36:32] | she’s making a recommendation | 她提出了一点建议 |
[36:34] | that, uh, we’re gonna have to back her up on. | 我们觉得言之有理 |
[36:37] | For now. | 目前来说是的 |
[36:38] | A recommendation for what? | 什么建议 |
[36:40] | She doesn’t believe you girls are capable | 她认为你们几个现在无法 |
[36:42] | of maintaining a healthy friendship at the moment, | 维持有益的朋友关系 |
[36:45] | so she’s recommending that you spend some time apart. | 所以她建议你们先分开一段时间 |
[36:49] | Yeah, and Dr. Sullivan said she’s seen this before. | 沙利文医生说有过这样的案例 |
[36:52] | After a traumatic loss, it’s not uncommon | 在经历过创伤性事件后 |
[36:56] | from the outside world. | 这样的情况很常见 |
[36:57] | But that’s not what’s happening. | 事实不是这样的 |
[36:59] | We’re not saying this is forever. | 只是暂时不要跟她们联系 |
[37:02] | Are you telling me that I can’t see my friends? | 你们是在禁止我跟朋友见面吗 |
[38:51] | I had to see you. | 我太想见你了 |
[39:58] | Lock the door. | 记得把门锁好 |
[40:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[41:05] | Anyone could’ve sent that, Spence. | 任何人都能发这样的信息 斯宾塞 |
[41:07] | Yeah, and it could just be some kook | 对啊 也可能是哪个神经病 |
[41:08] | trying to mess with Melissa. | 故意捉弄梅丽莎 |
[41:10] | Maybe, but it doesn’t seem random. | 也许吧 但这看起来不像随机发的 |
[41:13] | “It’s not safe. I can’t tell you”? | “还不安全 我不能告诉你” |
[41:15] | Can’t tell you what? | 不能告诉她什么 |
[41:16] | Where he is. | 不能说他现在在哪 |
[41:17] | Guys, Ian is dead. We all saw him. | 伊恩已经死了 我们亲眼所见 |
[41:21] | There’s only one way to know for sure. | 只有一个办法能搞清楚 |
[41:24] | Send a reply. | 回复这条短信 |
[41:28] | How do I know this is you? | 我怎么能确认是你 |
[41:42] | What’s something that only Ian would be able to answer? | 有什么问题是只有伊恩才能答上来的 |
[41:47] | Hold on. I know. | 等等 我知道了 |
[41:49] | What are we naming our baby? | 我们的孩子会叫什么名字 |
[41:53] | – What is the name? – Taylor. | -叫什么 -泰勒 |
[42:00] | It’s him! | 真的是他 |
[42:02] | Ian’s alive. | 伊恩还活着 |
[42:13] | I see you found the guest bedroom. | 你看过客房啦 |
[42:16] | Would you like to take a look at the master? | 要不要看看主卧 |