时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | He just about promised me a full scholarship, | 他几乎承诺给我全额奖学金了 |
[00:04] | But he said he couldn’t do it if I moved, | 但他说如果我搬家 他也帮不了我 |
[00:06] | If I ended up at another school in a different program. | 转去别的学校 程序就不一样了 |
[00:09] | This family’s not doing anything | 但仅凭与视察员的一次对话 |
[00:10] | based on one conversation with one scout. | 我们家不会做任何改变的 |
[00:12] | We need some kind of a commitment from the university. | 我们需要大学出具个正式保证书 |
[00:15] | Look, I know I made a bloody mess of it, | 我知道事情全让我给搞砸了 |
[00:17] | And I’m sorry for putting you in the middle of it, | 很抱歉让你里外不是人 |
[00:20] | But perhaps my real mistake | 但其实我错在 |
[00:21] | was falling for the wrong sister. | 在你们姐妹之间选错了人 |
[00:25] | Hi, I’m Jackie Molina. | 你好 我是洁姬·莫里娜 |
[00:26] | Is this the montgomery house? | 这里是蒙哥马利家吗 |
[00:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[00:30] | If she hadn’t given you back that ring, | 要是她没把那枚戒指还给你的话 |
[00:31] | you’d be married to her right now. | 你现在已经娶她了吧 |
[00:34] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[00:36] | 很抱歉 梅丽莎 目前还不安全 不能告诉你 -我怎么能确认是你 -随便问我什么都行 -我们的孩子会叫什么名字 -泰勒 | |
[00:39] | It’s him. | 真的是他 |
[00:39] | Ian’s alive. | 伊恩还活着 |
[00:41] | Are you sure it was him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[00:44] | If anybody finds out about the Jason thing… | 如果有人发现杰森的事 |
[00:46] | You won’t let that happen. | 你不会让这种事发生的 |
[00:50] | It’s Jason. | 是杰森 |
[00:52] | What’s he doing back in that house? | 他又回到这栋房子做什么 |
[00:55] | We just got off the phone with your therapist. | 我们刚与你的心理医生通过电话 |
[00:57] | Are you telling me that I can’t see my friends? | 你们是在禁止我跟朋友见面吗 |
[00:59] | Did he say he killed her? | 他有没有说是他杀了艾莉森 |
[01:01] | That’s what he meant. | 他就是这个意思 |
[01:02] | That’s what he meant. That’s what you think. | 那是你自己的想法 |
[01:03] | Did Ian say “I killed Alison”? | 伊恩有没有说 “我杀死了艾莉森” |
[01:05] | Not those words. | 他没这么说 |
[01:05] | Not those words? | 他没这么说 |
[01:06] | No. | 没有 |
[01:07] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[01:13] | Did you get outside today? | 今天你出去了吗 |
[01:15] | Not in this weather. | 天气这么差 |
[01:16] | She lied to you about being out? | 她撒谎说自己没有出过门吗 |
[01:18] | Who would she wanna show this to? | 她拿这个给谁看呢 |
[01:20] | I can only think of one person who would care. | 我能想到的人只有一个 |
[01:22] | Ian. | 伊恩 |
[01:29] | Seriously? You think Jason’s hiding him in that house? | 真的吗 你觉得杰森把伊恩藏在自己家 |
[01:33] | Why would he? Ian killed his sister. | 他为什么要这么做 伊恩杀了他妹妹 |
[01:35] | That doesn’t makes sense. | 这根本说不通啊 |
[01:36] | Look, I didn’t say I was positive. | 我并不是百分百确定 |
[01:38] | I’m just telling you guys | 我只是告诉你们 |
[01:39] | Melissa is sneaking out to meet Ian… on foot. | 梅丽莎偷溜出去 步行去见伊恩 |
[01:42] | Okay, your sister needs one of those dog collars. | 看来得给你姐姐弄个项圈 |
[01:44] | The ones that zap your ass whenever you leave the property. | 那种只要她一离开窝就会被电击的项圈 |
[01:46] | – Hanna… – It’s not just that. | -汉娜 -还有更蹊跷的 |
[01:48] | Her phone rings, and she has to leave the room to answer it. | 每次电话响 她都走出房间背着我去接 |
[01:50] | What’s up with that? | 那又是怎么回事 |
[01:51] | I still don’t buy Jason would help him. | 我还是不相信杰森会向他伸出援手 |
[01:53] | Didn’t he call Ian a “phony jerk”? | 他以前不是总叫伊恩是”虚伪的混蛋”吗 |
[01:55] | Yeah, when did that change? | 对啊 他们什么时候变成哥俩好了 |
[01:57] | It’s Jason, you guys. | 他可是杰森 伙计们 |
[01:59] | Who knows what to believe? | 谁知道他哪句话是真的 |
[02:00] | He was wasted the whole summer Ali disappeared. | 艾莉失踪后 他整个暑假都是醉醺醺的 |
[02:02] | He’d probably take that guy in for a six-pack. | 也许就是那时候跟伊恩成了酒肉朋友 |
[02:04] | But I thought Jason told you he was clean and sober now. | 杰森不是告诉你 他已经戒酒了吗 |
[02:07] | Emily, I’ve had, like, three conversations with him. | 艾米丽 我没跟他说过几次话 |
[02:09] | I never asked him for a urine sample. | 我又没给他做过尿检 |
[02:11] | Okay, gagging now. | 拜托 我在吃东西 |
[02:12] | So how are we supposed to keep 24/7 tabs on Melissa | 我们现在都不允许去你家 |
[02:15] | when we’re not even allowed inside your house? | 又怎么能二十四小时监视梅丽莎呢 |
[02:21] | You guys… | 姐妹们 |
[02:26] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[02:35] | Hanna, let’s go! | 汉娜 我们走 |
[02:37] | No, I can’t find my other shoe! | 不 我找不到我的另一只鞋了 |
[02:41] | Ian, is that you? | 伊恩 是你吗 |
[02:45] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[02:47] | Looking for my ring. Would you mind getting up? | 找我的戒指 你能起来一下吗 |
[02:50] | – What ring? – My wedding ring. | -什么戒指 -我的婚戒 |
[02:52] | Why would you take it off? | 你干嘛要拿下来 |
[02:53] | It was cutting off my circulation. | 它阻碍了我的血液循环 |
[02:55] | One of the perks of pregnancy. | 怀孕的副作用 |
[02:57] | None of your shoes fit | 所有的鞋子都穿不上 |
[02:59] | and your fingers turn into sausages. | 手指粗得跟香肠一样 |
[03:04] | Do you want me to get that? | 要我帮你接吗 |
[03:06] | Your phone is buzzing. Do you want me to get it? | 你的手机在震 要我帮你接吗 |
[03:08] | Keep looking, would you? | 接着帮我找 行吗 |
[03:14] | Hey, I’m not alone. Let me get upstairs, okay? | 我旁边有人 等我上楼再说 好吗 |
[03:54] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[03:59] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:00] | Hi. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:02] | Your father has a meeting on this side of town. | 你爸爸来镇上开会 |
[04:04] | And I thought I’d drop by and give you a lift to school. | 我想可以顺便送你去学校 |
[04:07] | Oh, well, Mona usually picks me up. | 一直都是梦娜来接我去学校的 |
[04:09] | Yeah, that’s what I hear. Next time I’ll call ahead. | 我听你妈说了 下次我会事先打电话的 |
[04:13] | Maybe Monday or another day next week. | 下周一或者下周随便哪一天 |
[04:17] | So you’re staying in Rosewood? | 你要一直待在玫瑰镇吗 |
[04:19] | For a while. I can get some business done at the hotel. | 待段时间吧 有些生意在宾馆里就能处理 |
[04:23] | And I wanna be here for you. | 我想留在这里陪你 |
[04:26] | Tom, you want some coffee to go? | 汤姆 要带走点咖啡吗 |
[04:28] | No, no, I’m good, thanks. | 不 我够了 谢谢 |
[04:34] | Okay, then… | 就这样吧 |
[04:35] | Uh, have a great day at school. | 在学校里过得愉快 |
[04:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:45] | So what was so funny? | 你们刚才在笑什么 |
[04:46] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | When I came downstairs, you guys were laughing. | 我下楼的时候 你们笑得很开心啊 |
[04:51] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[04:53] | Your dad reminded me of | 你爸爸跟我提起 |
[04:54] | the first time I made dinner for his mother. | 我第一次给他妈妈做饭的情形 |
[04:57] | While I cooking, your grandmother | 我做饭的时候 你奶奶 |
[04:59] | re-arranged the living room furniture. | 重新摆放了客厅里的家具 |
[05:01] | I came out and didn’t recognize my own house. | 我从厨房出来 简直认不出自己家了 |
[05:04] | She is a piece of work. | 她是个难对付的婆婆 |
[05:06] | Well, that’s Isabelle’s problem now, right? | 现在轮到伊莎贝尔头疼了 对吗 |
[05:09] | I’m just saying, if he’s marrying her, | 我是说 他都打算跟她结婚了 |
[05:11] | why are you so jolly and going | 你为什么还乐颠颠地 |
[05:13] | out to buy him hazelnut creamer for his coffee? | 出去给他买榛子味奶精 |
[05:16] | Because dairy makes him sick. | 因为他不能喝牛奶 |
[05:19] | Hanna, your father and I have a long history, | 汉娜 你爸爸跟我有密不可分的过去 |
[05:23] | and believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[05:24] | we used to laugh… a lot. | 我们过去有很多欢乐时光 |
[05:28] | Hmm, I must’ve missed that part. | 真遗憾我没赶上 |
[05:30] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:33] | I just think it’s weird | 我只是觉得很奇怪 |
[05:34] | that you’re suddenly all team Tom. | 你们突然冰释前嫌了 |
[05:36] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[05:37] | I’m fully aware of who your father is and what he’s done, | 我清楚你爸的本性和他的所作所为 |
[05:41] | but he has his moments. | 但这并不能抹杀他的优点 |
[05:45] | Look, just because somebody hurt us once, | 有人伤害过我们一次 |
[05:47] | doesn’t mean we have to permanently delete them from our phone book. | 不代表我们就要与他老死不相往来 |
[05:51] | Things change. People grow. | 事情总在变化 人也在成长 |
[06:12] | Whoo, we gotta find a better place to do this. | 我们得找个更好的地方 |
[06:14] | Somewhere preferably with a fan. | 最好是有电风扇的地方 |
[06:16] | Good luck. | 想得真美 |
[06:16] | We’re gonna have to dig a tunnel under the school. | 那恐怕我们得在学校下面挖个地道了 |
[06:18] | Uh, yeah, not with those hands. | 是 但别用你这双手 |
[06:19] | You need some serious moisturizer. | 你真需要抹些润肤乳了 |
[06:21] | This letter isn’t that bad, Emily. | 这封信并不算太糟 艾米丽 |
[06:22] | It’s bad. | 这很糟 |
[06:23] | Won’t your mom be impressed | 视察员特意花时间写这封信 |
[06:25] | the scout even took the time to write? | 难道你妈不会为之所动吗 |
[06:26] | Here, use this. It cost more than my purse. | 用这个 这可价格不菲哦 |
[06:29] | Guys, it’s a “Maybe” letter. | 各位 信里只写了”有可能录取” |
[06:31] | My mom needs to see something real, | 我妈要的是更确定的证明 |
[06:33] | something that says | 比如说 |
[06:34] | “Let her stay in Rosewood. We want her. | “让她留在玫瑰镇 我们要录取她 |
[06:36] | Don’t take her to Texas.” | 不要带她去德克萨斯州” |
[06:38] | Em, there are other colleges. | 艾米 还会有别的大学的 |
[06:40] | Yeah, other scouts will want you. | 是啊 别的大学视察员会看中你的 |
[06:42] | When? My mom’s already packed up the whole kitchen. | 什么时候 我妈已经把厨房腾空了 |
[06:45] | She keeps telling me how much I’m gonna like the rodeo. | 她一直说我会很喜欢那儿的牛仔竞技展演 |
[06:51] | Let’s just do this later, okay? | 我们晚点再商量吧 |
[06:53] | Um, what about after school? | 放学后怎么样 |
[06:55] | I can’t today. I’ve got field hockey. | 今天不行 我得练习曲棍球 |
[06:57] | I have swim practice. | 我有游泳练习 |
[06:59] | I’m starting my class at Hollis. | 我要去霍里斯大学上课 |
[07:04] | Is Jackie gonna be teaching it? | 是洁姬教你吗 |
[07:06] | No, no, this is not about stalking. | 不 不 这可不是跟踪监视 |
[07:09] | If Ezra says it’s over between them, I believe him. | 以斯拉说他们之间结束了 我相信他 |
[07:12] | So, what, you’re just gonna hang around campus with binoculars? | 那你是打算带着望远镜在校园里闲逛吗 |
[07:15] | I’m following our therapist’s | 我只是遵循医嘱 |
[07:16] | orders on having separate time, okay? | 和你们分开一段时间 |
[07:19] | It’s an extension course. | 这是个推广课程 |
[07:20] | If I happen to bump into Ezra, | 如果不小心和以斯拉碰上 |
[07:22] | that’s just a bonus. | 那也只是个意外收获 |
[07:23] | Oh, nice bonus. | 真不错的意外收获 |
[07:25] | Yeah, great. Everyone’s got a life except for me. | 是啊 太棒了 除了我你们都有活动 |
[07:28] | I thought you were gonna go to the mall with Mona. | 我以为你要跟梦娜去购物 |
[07:30] | Stealing moisturizer is not a life. It’s a hobby. | 偷润肤乳可不是什么活动 是业余爱好 |
[07:32] | – It’s getting really boring. – You stole this? | -而且也越来越无聊了 -这是偷的吗 |
[07:35] | No. It’s a sample. | 不是 这只是试用品 |
[07:55] | Hey there. I thought you were done with this place. | 嗨 我还以为你不会再来这儿了 |
[07:58] | I am. | 的确是 |
[07:59] | Just dropping off paperwork for the G.E.D. | 我只是过来送高中自学考试的文件 |
[08:04] | I still have five minutes before the bell. | 我离上课还有五分钟的时间 |
[08:05] | – You wanna grab some coffee? – I can’t. | -一起喝杯咖啡吗 -恐怕不行 |
[08:08] | I’m starting a new job, supposed to be there by nine. | 我有了份新工作 九点就得到那 |
[08:10] | Really? That’s great. Where? | 真的吗 太好了 在哪里 |
[08:14] | Can I walk you to class? | 我能送你去教室吗 |
[08:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:19] | It is a carpentry job, right? | 是份木工活吧 |
[08:22] | Well, that’s awesome. Who’s it for? | 那太好了 给谁工作 |
[08:24] | Jason Dilaurentis. | 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I kinda thought you’d be surprised. | 我就知道你会很惊讶 |
[08:30] | I was, too, but he needs help building a fence around his– | 我也是 但他需要人帮忙建栅栏 |
[08:32] | Toby, you can’t work for him. | 托比 你不能替他工作 |
[08:33] | I have to. I need cash to buy tools and a truck. | 我别无选择 我需要钱买工具和货车 |
[08:37] | A truck? | 货车 |
[08:38] | There’s a cabinet maker in Yardley | 在亚德利有个家具制造商 |
[08:39] | who wants to hire me, | 他想雇佣我 |
[08:40] | but he said I need my own wheels. | 但他说我得有自己的车 |
[08:42] | Still, you shouldn’t go anywhere near that house. | 就算这样 你也不该靠近那栋房子 |
[08:45] | Spencer, I need to get out of my own house, | 斯宾塞 我需要离开我自己家的房子 |
[08:49] | and breaking out of there is gonna take major bucks. | 而离家出走需要很多钱 |
[08:52] | Even a used getaway car is more than I’ve got saved up. | 我连辆供我逃亡的二手车都买不起 |
[08:56] | And the seller’s already got another offer. | 已经有别人联系卖家要买了 |
[08:59] | Just promise me that you won’t go inside Jason’s house. | 那答应我不要走进杰森的房子里面 |
[09:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:02] | Because I don’t… | 因为我 |
[09:04] | totally trust him. | 不完全相信他 |
[09:05] | Please, promise me. | 拜托 答应我 |
[09:09] | Promise. | 我答应 |
[09:23] | Oh. Hey, Lucas. What’s the rush? | 卢卡斯 怎么走这么急 |
[09:25] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[09:27] | – Sit. – I can’t. | -坐啊 -不了 |
[09:29] | I promised I’d give Caleb a ride | 我答应凯勒 |
[09:30] | to the hardware store during lunch. | 中午开车送他去五金店 |
[09:33] | You and Caleb are tight now? | 你现在跟凯勒走的很近吗 |
[09:35] | He’s… living at my house. | 他 住在我家 |
[09:39] | My parents are letting him crash until he figures things out. | 我父母同意在他一切办妥前 住在我家 |
[09:43] | So is he staying here for a while or is he going back to Arizona? | 那他要在这待一阵子 还是回亚利桑那 |
[09:47] | You should probably ask him that yourself. | 这个问题你最好问他本人 |
[09:49] | I’ll see you. | 再见 |
[09:50] | No, wait. What about after school? | 等下 放学后怎么样 |
[09:52] | You wanna do something fun? | 想一起出去玩玩吗 |
[09:55] | Or something not fun, like studying? | 或者不玩 一起学习呢 |
[09:58] | I’ve got yearbook. | 我要做年鉴 |
[09:59] | We’re going to the printer on Monday. | 周一就要拿去印刷 |
[10:01] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[10:10] | So how come I don’t see you | 怎么最近都没看见 |
[10:14] | hanging around with your posse anymore? | 你和你的姐妹淘在一起 |
[10:16] | Oh, you know, just busy. | 最近都各忙各的 |
[10:19] | Figured we could use some separate time. | 所以我们决定分开一阵 |
[10:21] | Okay, was that your parents’ idea or was that yours? | 这是你们父母的想法还是你们自己的 |
[10:25] | Guess. | 你说呢 |
[10:29] | Okay, we could probably use some help on layout. | 也许我们需要一个人帮忙排版 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you meet me after last period? | 我们放学后见咯 |
[10:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:37] | If I say I lost it, | 如果我说我弄丢了 |
[10:38] | they’ll let me re-take the picture, right? | 他们会让我重拍照片吧 |
[10:40] | Wait, why re-take it? It’s perfect. | 等等 为什么要重拍 这张很棒啊 |
[10:42] | You look very… studious. | 你看起来很用功 |
[10:45] | It looks like a mug shot. | 这看起来像罪犯照 |
[10:47] | Yeah, like a very studious young lady from a prison laundry. | 对 像监狱里勤劳的洗衣女 |
[10:51] | That is what you’re going for, right? | 那就是你想要的效果 不是吗 |
[10:54] | Actually, when I was taking this, | 事实上 拍照的时候 |
[10:55] | I was thinking about being released from prison. | 我想的是从监狱里解放出来 |
[10:58] | You remember that prison called “High school,” Right? | 你还记得吧 那个名叫”高中”的监狱 |
[11:01] | Ah, yes, I do. | 是 我记得 |
[11:03] | Do you miss it? | 想念它吗 |
[11:05] | Not it as much as you. | 我更想念你 |
[11:10] | Can I just say how nice this is, | 这感觉真的很棒 |
[11:12] | reaching for your hand and | 牵着你的手 |
[11:14] | not worrying about who might be watching us? | 不用担心会被人看见 |
[11:16] | Uh, Aria, your dad does teach here three days a week. | 艾瑞亚 你爸一周来这上三天课 |
[11:20] | Yeah, I know, but Friday’s not one of them. | 我知道 但不是周五 |
[11:37] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[11:48] | Oh, hey there. Just grab a smock. | 来了啊 拿件工作服吧 |
[11:50] | There’s a couple spots in back. | 后面还有些位子 |
[12:07] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[12:15] | Just go ahead. Take a seat. | 去吧 找个位子坐 |
[12:40] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗 |
[12:42] | Uh, no. I’m… | 没有 我 |
[12:45] | I just thought maybe Toby was– | 我以为托比 |
[12:47] | He left… about an hour ago. | 他大概一小时前就走了 |
[12:52] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:53] | No, I thought you were inside. | 没什么 我以为你在里面 |
[12:56] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[12:57] | Because I thought that you were the only one living here. | 因为我以为就你一个人住这儿 |
[13:00] | I am. | 是啊 |
[13:04] | I’ll let Toby know you stopped by. | 我会告诉托比你来过的 |
[13:25] | There’s no way Jason could’ve closed those curtains. | 拉窗帘的不可能是杰森 |
[13:28] | Maybe it was the wind. | 说不定是风吹的 |
[13:29] | Emily, the window was closed! | 艾米丽 窗子是关着的 |
[13:31] | There was somebody in that upstairs room! | 楼上的那个房间里有人 |
[13:33] | Okay, I’m just saying, you could’ve imagined it. | 我的意思是 那可能是你的错觉 |
[13:36] | Sometimes when all you have is a hammer, | 有时当你手里只有锤子时 |
[13:37] | everything looks like a nail. | 什么东西在你眼中都像钉子 |
[13:39] | Why are you talking to me like Ben Franklin? | 你怎么说话语气像本·富兰克林 |
[13:39] | 本·富兰克林 电的发现者 资本主义精神最完美的代表 | |
[13:41] | There’s a murderer living next door. My parents are in new york, | 有个杀人犯就住隔壁 我爸妈又在纽约 |
[13:44] | and all I have to defend myself is a hockey stick! | 我只能用根曲棍球棍保护自己 |
[13:46] | Well, ask Toby. If he’s working there, maybe he could– | 那问托比吧 他在那工作 也许他能 |
[13:49] | No, I don’t want Toby to get hurt. | 不行 我不想托比受伤 |
[13:51] | If I tell him, he’s gonna barge in there and try to act like a hero. | 如果我告诉他 他肯定会闯进去逞英雄的 |
[13:54] | You’re right. Don’t tell Toby. | 你说的对 不要告诉托比 |
[13:57] | – Emily? – I gotta go. | -艾米丽 -我得挂电话了 |
[14:00] | Is there any way that you can sleep over here tonight? | 你能不能想办法过来住一晚 |
[14:02] | Yeah, that’s never gonna happen. Lock your door. | 不可能的 锁好门 |
[14:29] | You think your neighbors will call the cops? | 你觉得其他邻居会报警吗 |
[14:31] | Everyone’s used to it. | 大家都已经习惯了 |
[14:33] | That place turns into party central, | 只要艾莉的爸妈一出城 |
[14:34] | whenever Ali’s parents go out of town. | 那地方就会成为派对根据地 |
[14:36] | Do you want anything else? | 还要别的吗 |
[14:38] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[14:44] | Ali? What’s going on? | 艾莉 怎么了 |
[14:46] | Can I crash here tonight? | 我今晚能睡这儿吗 |
[14:48] | There’s no friggin’ way I’m sleeping there. | 在家我根本睡不成 |
[14:51] | There’s not enough locks on my bedroom door. | 我房门上的锁不够用 |
[14:54] | Are Jason’s friends hassling you? | 杰森的朋友在骚扰你吗 |
[14:55] | Jason doesn’t have friends. | 杰森没有朋友 |
[14:57] | He has idiots who use him to get wasted | 那些白痴只是利用他来买醉 |
[14:59] | and act like Animal Planet. | 各个都像《动物世界》里的禽兽 |
[15:01] | Were you the only girl? | 就你一个女生吗 |
[15:02] | Of course. | 当然是啊 |
[15:06] | What I should do is call my grandma. | 我应该打电话给我奶奶 |
[15:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:11] | He’s been counting on the money. | 他指望着奶奶的钱 |
[15:13] | All I have to do is say one word about him and his loser friends, | 我只要说说他和那班狐朋狗友 |
[15:15] | And she’ll write him out of her will so fast… | 奶奶就会立刻把他从遗嘱里除名 |
[15:20] | God, he makes me sick. | 天呐 他真恶心 |
[15:23] | Can I get a soda? | 我可以拿瓶汽水吗 |
[15:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:30] | Ali, you’re welcome to stay here. | 艾莉 欢迎你待在这儿 |
[15:32] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:05] | Yeah, I was just… | 没事 我只是 |
[16:08] | thinking about my grandma. | 想起了我奶奶 |
[16:15] | Your family has the worst apples. | 你家的苹果真难吃 |
[16:23] | Emily, have you tackled your closet yet? | 艾米丽 你衣橱里的东西收拾好了吗 |
[16:28] | Uh, I’m still sorting. | 还在整理 |
[16:29] | Just figuring out what I want to give away. | 正在考虑哪些东西我不要了 |
[16:32] | Honey, we’re not moving to the moon. | 宝贝 我们又不是要搬去月球 |
[16:33] | Just put that stuff in storage. | 放到储藏室就好了 |
[16:36] | Would you answer the phone? | 你不接电话吗 |
[16:38] | It’s Paige. I’ll call her back. | 是佩奇 我等会打给她 |
[16:40] | Okay, you can take that call, | 好吧 你接电话吧 |
[16:41] | but just come downstairs when you’re done, all right? | 收拾好了就下楼来 好吗 |
[16:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:50] | Do you remember the night that Ali came over and crashed our sleepover? | 记得艾莉来我家跟我们一起过夜的那晚吗 |
[16:53] | I think something really ugly was going down between her and Jason. | 我觉得她和杰森发生了什么见不得人的事 |
[16:56] | Okay, Spencer, you’ve gotta stop playing Harriet the Spy, | 斯宾塞 别再玩《小小间谍》的游戏了 |
[16:59] | otherwise you’re gonna lose your mind. | 不然你会走火入魔的 |
[17:00] | No, what if Ian was over there that night? | 如果那晚伊恩在那里呢 |
[17:03] | What if she was blackmailing both of them? | 说不定她威胁的是他们两个人呢 |
[17:04] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[17:05] | Where was Jason the night Ali was killed? | 艾莉被杀的那晚 杰森在哪儿 |
[17:14] | Hey, how many photos can I fit on this page? | 这页能放几张照片 |
[17:18] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[17:19] | Uh, four. | 四张 |
[17:21] | Four max. | 最多四张 |
[17:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[17:27] | Who? Her? | 谁 她吗 |
[17:29] | Uh, she’s doing the appendix. | 她是做附录的 |
[17:32] | Does the appendix have a name? | 这个做附录的有名字吗 |
[17:35] | Danielle. Danielle something. | 丹妮尔 丹妮尔什么的 |
[17:38] | Well, does she know you’re crushing on her? | 那她知道你暗恋她吗 |
[17:40] | She just joined, like, a week ago. | 她一周前才刚刚加入 |
[17:42] | We’ve barely said more than two words to each other. | 我跟她说的话没超过一句 |
[17:44] | Well, if the two words were “You’re cute” — | 如果那句话是”你好可爱” |
[17:47] | Stop. Stop. She’s not interested. | 别说了 她对我不感兴趣 |
[17:50] | She doesn’t even know that I’m in the room. | 她甚至都没注意到我的存在 |
[17:52] | Of course she knows who you are, Lucas. | 她当然知道你啦 卢卡斯 |
[17:53] | You’re the whole Photo Department. | 你可是摄影部的顶梁柱 |
[17:55] | Can we not have this conversation? | 我们能不谈这个吗 |
[17:58] | Well, she seems sweet. | 她看起来很不错啊 |
[18:01] | So what’s stopping you from asking her out? | 你为什么不约她出去呢 |
[18:03] | Knowing where I sit on the totem pole in this high school. | 因为我很清楚自己在这所高中的地位 |
[18:06] | According to your pal Mona, | 据你的好姐妹梦娜说 |
[18:07] | I’m right below the kid who blows his nose on notebook paper. | 我连那些用本子擤鼻涕的人都不如 |
[18:10] | Well, we’re not in 7th grade anymore. | 我们不再是七年级了 |
[18:12] | So if you like her, go for it. | 所以如果你喜欢她 就去争取吧 |
[18:13] | Okay, we got too many pictures of the marching band. Toss that. | 我们有太多军乐队的照片了 扔掉那张 |
[18:16] | Seriously, just make a move. | 说真的 采取点行动吧 |
[18:17] | You, of all people, kcnow my batting average, Hanna. | 你最知道我的成功率了 汉娜 |
[18:23] | Here. Put that with the Drama Club. | 这个 跟戏剧社的放一起 |
[18:40] | Still can’t find it? | 还没找到吗 |
[18:42] | You should call mom or dad. | 你可以打电话问问爸妈 |
[18:44] | Maybe one of them found it | 也许他们谁发现后 |
[18:46] | and they put it somewhere so it’d be safe. | 帮你收好了 |
[18:47] | They didn’t. I already spoke to mom. | 他们没有 我已经问过妈妈了 |
[18:51] | Maybe you should sleep in here tonight, | 你今晚就睡这儿吧 |
[18:53] | instead of the barn. | 别回谷仓了 |
[18:54] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[18:57] | It’s just that I don’t like being by myself, | 我只是不想独自在家 |
[19:00] | and I don’t sleep well when I’m alone. | 我一个人睡不安稳 |
[19:07] | Melissa? You get why I’m scared, right? | 梅丽莎 你知道我为什么害怕吧 |
[19:12] | Somebody broke in here last week, | 上周有人闯进我们家 |
[19:16] | and I know about stuff that I wish that I didn’t. | 而且我知道一些我不想知道的事儿 |
[19:22] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[19:23] | I guess I’m just hoping that if it came down to it, | 我只是希望 有朝一日 |
[19:25] | that you would protect me… | 你保护的人会是我 |
[19:29] | over someone who’s not me. | 而不是别人 |
[19:33] | Do remember Kendra Santoni, | 还记得肯德拉·桑托尼吗 |
[19:36] | that bully that made me her | 就是小学时的那个小恶霸 |
[19:38] | punching bag in elementary school? | 她总拿我当出气筒 |
[19:39] | Remember the day that I came home | 记得有一天我回家 |
[19:40] | with that red mark on my neck | 脖子上有一道红的伤痕 |
[19:41] | and I was afraid to tell mom | 我不敢告诉妈妈 |
[19:43] | that Kendra smacked me with a jump-rope? | 肯德拉用跳绳抽我 |
[19:46] | Then the next day on the playground, you cornered her | 结果第二天你把她逼到操场的角落里 |
[19:49] | and you said that if she ever touched me again, | 告诉她如果她敢再动我一根汗毛 |
[19:51] | you’d make her eat that jump-rope. | 你就让她吞下那根绳子 |
[19:55] | I knew that you had my back. | 我知道你会挺我 |
[19:59] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:04] | You don’t remember pushing her up against a wall? | 你不记得把她按到墙上吗 |
[20:08] | No, I don’t, and honestly, | 不记得了 而且老实说 |
[20:09] | I’m kind of dealing with major stuff right now. | 我现在有更重要的事要处理 |
[20:11] | My husband has been missing for nearly a week. | 我丈夫已经失踪快一星期了 |
[20:14] | I’m not looking to stroll down memory lane. | 我没空追忆往事 |
[20:18] | Don’t make me choose between you and my husband, Spencer. | 别逼我在你和我老公之间做选择 斯宾塞 |
[20:24] | Did she know that I was taking that class? | 她之前知道我要上那个班吗 |
[20:26] | She was there first. | 她比你先报的班 |
[20:29] | Why can’t I just escape high school? | 为什么我甩不开高中呢 |
[20:33] | Probably ’cause you’re still in it. | 可能是因为你还是高中生 |
[20:35] | Not helping. | 等于白说 |
[20:36] | Aria, maybe the universe is telling you something. | 艾瑞亚 也许这是天意 |
[20:41] | Maybe you’re in the class with Jenna | 现在你和詹娜一个班 |
[20:44] | so you guys can move on. | 也许你们该尽弃前嫌 |
[20:46] | You’re both talented artists. | 你们都是有天分的艺术家 |
[20:48] | You probably have a lot more in common | 你们可能有很多共同点 |
[20:49] | than you think. | 只是你没意识到 |
[20:53] | I just don’t believe that | 我不认为 |
[20:55] | Jenna’s a very forgiving kind of person. | 詹娜是那种宽容的人 |
[20:58] | Maybe I’ll just take a painting class. | 或许我该上绘画班 |
[20:59] | Look, do what you want. | 怎么做是你的选择 |
[21:01] | I’m just saying, you can run, but you can’t hide. | 但你逃得了一时 躲不了一世 |
[21:07] | If you’re able to make things right with Jenna, | 如果能和詹娜和好 |
[21:09] | why not do it? | 不妨一试 |
[21:30] | Spencer, don’t touch that coconut water! It’s mine! | 斯宾塞 别动椰汁 那是我的 |
[21:48] | No, no, no, I know that… | 不不不 我知道 |
[21:50] | That’s not why I came here okay? | 我不是因为这个才回来的 |
[21:53] | That has nothing to do with it. | 跟那一点关系也没有 |
[21:56] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[21:57] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[22:05] | Morning, sleepy. | 早上好 小懒虫 |
[22:06] | Your mom asked if I’d come look at the water heater. | 你妈妈叫我来看下热水器 |
[22:08] | – Where is she? – Your mom? | -她人呢 -你妈 |
[22:09] | She’s gone to the store to grab some things. | 她去商店买点东西 |
[22:15] | Look, Hanna, I’m don’t know | 汉娜 我不知道 |
[22:16] | how much of that you overheard– | 你刚才听到了多少 |
[22:18] | – So was that mom on the phone? – No. | -是妈妈的电话吗 -不是 |
[22:21] | Isabelle. | 是伊莎贝尔 |
[22:22] | We have some different ideas about the, | 我们对婚礼的规模 |
[22:25] | uh, scale of this wedding. | 有些分歧 |
[22:26] | 老兵球场 费城著名的体育场 常作为棒球比赛场地 | |
[22:26] | If she had her way, we’d be renting out Veterans’ Stadium. | 照她的意思 我们得把老兵球场租下来 |
[22:29] | Dad, you don’t have to share this. | 爸爸 你不必告诉我这些 |
[22:31] | It’s just things are a little tense right now… | 现在我和伊莎贝尔 |
[22:33] | between me and Isabelle. | 之间的关系有点紧张 |
[22:35] | Does mom know that? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[22:37] | Your mom catches on pretty fast. | 你妈一向明察秋毫 |
[22:40] | Usually faster than I do. | 这点一直比我强 |
[22:45] | You gotta stay out of it. | 你别管这事儿 |
[22:47] | No, but if he ends up huring her– | 不行 他要是最终伤害了我妈 |
[22:48] | Hanna, I tried protecting my mom… | 汉娜 我也曾试着保护我妈 |
[22:50] | And it completely blew up in my face. | 结果事情砸我手里了 |
[22:53] | You just gotta let them work it out for themselves. | 你要让他们自己解决 |
[22:59] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[23:02] | Read it. | 自己看吧 |
[23:09] | “… if you continue as Rosewood’s M.V.P. and anchor | “如果直到赛季末 你仍是玫瑰高中 |
[23:11] | until the end of swim season, | 最具价值运动员和末棒选手 |
[23:12] | we can offer you a full schol–“ | 我们就提供你全额奖学金” |
[23:15] | No way! Em, the scout changed his mind? | 天呐 艾米 视察员改主意了吗 |
[23:18] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[23:19] | That means you don’t have to move! | 那你就不用搬走了 |
[23:20] | Wait, let me see this. | 等下 让我看看 |
[23:21] | So what’d your mom say? | 你妈怎么说 |
[23:23] | She hasn’t seen it. | 她还没看到 |
[23:24] | – Why? – ’cause I haven’t mailed it yet. | -为什么 -因为我还没有寄出去 |
[23:28] | What? | 什么 |
[23:30] | Wait, did you write this letter? | 这信是你自己写的吗 |
[23:34] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[23:36] | You are a total rock star, Emily Fields! | 艾米丽·菲尔兹 你真是酷毙了 |
[23:39] | You are totally getting me into Harvard! | 有你我一定能进哈佛 |
[23:41] | Emily, I would not mail this. | 艾米丽 如果是我就不会寄 |
[23:43] | Oh, I love it. Here, let me see if I have an extra stamp. | 我很赞赏 我看看还有没有多余的邮票 |
[23:46] | This just feels really wrong. | 这件事感觉不对 |
[23:47] | Oh, really? And taking an art class with Jenna isn’t? | 是吗 那和詹娜一起上艺术课就对啊 |
[23:50] | I hope your first assignment is how to make a weapon. | 我希望你第一份作业就是造武器 |
[23:52] | Okay, I never said that I was actually staying in the class. | 我可没说我要继续上那课 |
[23:55] | Whatever. I’m still working that out. | 随你怎么说 我还在想办法 |
[23:57] | Okay, once your parents read this– | 你爸妈要是看到了这个 |
[24:00] | Oh, big deal. She changed a few words. | 没什么大不了 她就改了点措辞 |
[24:03] | It’s like Alison used to say, “You’re not lying. | 就像以前艾莉森说的 “你没有说谎 |
[24:05] | You’re just pre-telling the truth.” | 你只是提前公布了事实” |
[24:08] | Hey, does it matter if it looks a little used? | 这看上去有点旧 要紧吗 |
[24:11] | There’s got to be another way. | 应该有其他办法的 |
[24:13] | There isn’t. | 不会的 |
[24:30] | Wanna take a break? | 要休息下吗 |
[24:32] | Nah. | 不用了 |
[24:34] | Dude, you’ve been working non-stop. | 兄弟 你一直就没停过 |
[24:35] | It doesn’t have to be built in a day. | 我没让你一天干完 |
[24:39] | You got another job to go to or what? | 你还有其他工作要做吗 |
[24:41] | No. | 没有 |
[24:51] | I’m guessing people around here | 我猜周围的居民 |
[24:53] | are still giving you a hard time, huh? | 还是没给你好日子过吧 |
[24:55] | Just for the record, Toby, | 我想澄清一点 托比 |
[24:57] | I never believed you were guilty of anything… | 我相信你是无辜的 |
[25:00] | except maybe being in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 你只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[25:03] | I’ve been there. | 我是过来人 |
[25:06] | Who’s that? Melissa? | 是谁 梅丽莎吗 |
[25:09] | Uh, no. Hi. | 不是 你好 |
[25:12] | It’s spencer. | 是我 斯宾塞 |
[25:14] | Why would you think that I was Melissa? | 为什么你会以为是梅丽莎来了 |
[25:16] | Has she been coming over a lot? | 她经常过来吗 |
[25:18] | Uh, a couple times. | 来过几次 |
[25:20] | Mailman keeps giving you guys my stuff. | 邮差还是把我的邮件送到你们那儿 |
[25:25] | I’m gonna grab a drink. You want something, Toby? | 我去弄点喝的 托比 你来点什么吗 |
[25:28] | I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[25:29] | – You? – No, thanks. | -你呢 -不用了 谢谢 |
[25:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:36] | Is there any way I can | 我怎么能 |
[25:38] | convince you to quit right now for good? | 说服你放弃这份工作吗 |
[25:40] | Spencer, I just started, | 斯宾塞 我才刚开始工作 |
[25:43] | and he gave me a huge cash advance. | 而且他预付了我一大笔现金 |
[25:45] | Enough to buy your truck? | 够你买货车了吗 |
[25:47] | I’m sure that truck’s already sold. | 那辆车肯定已经卖出去了 |
[25:50] | Well, did you call? | 你打电话问过了吗 |
[25:51] | Spencer, that job in Yardley’s | 斯宾塞 亚德利的那份工作 |
[25:53] | going to someone else. | 也会落到别人手里的 |
[25:53] | They’re not gonna wait for me. | 他们是不会等我的 |
[25:55] | Yeah, but there’ll be others. | 但总会有其他工作的 |
[25:57] | Maybe, but right now, this is all I’ve got. | 也许吧 但现在这是我唯一的工作 |
[26:05] | I’d invite you guys inside, | 我很想请你们进屋坐坐 |
[26:06] | but the place is kinda crazy. | 但是屋里实在太乱了 |
[26:16] | Cut myself. | 我不小心划伤了自己 |
[26:48] | I’m sorry, what is your name? | 不好意思 你怎么称呼 |
[26:50] | Me? | 我吗 |
[26:54] | Anita. | 阿妮塔 |
[26:55] | Do you mind giving Jenna a little help, please? | 你可以去帮下詹娜吗 |
[26:58] | I can do it. | 我来吧 |
[26:59] | Oh, thanks, Bryce. | 谢谢你 布瑞斯 |
[27:03] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:28] | So I have a question… | 我有个问题 |
[27:31] | How many times has the choir been listed in the appendix? | 合唱团上过多少次附录了 |
[27:33] | Um, they’re listed by individual names. | 都是按他们各自名字列进去的 |
[27:36] | Do you think I missed someone? | 是我漏掉什么人了吗 |
[27:38] | I’ll have to check. | 我要再检查一下 |
[27:39] | Lucas took so many great pictures.. | 卢卡斯照了太多好相片 |
[27:42] | It sucks that we can’t use all of them. | 真可惜 不能全都登出来 |
[27:44] | But I’m sure he’ll just frame the rest | 但他肯定会把剩下的照片裱起来 |
[27:45] | and sell ’em on ebay. | 然后放到易趣网上卖 |
[27:46] | Why would anybody buy a picture of | 为什么会有人买一张 |
[27:48] | a choir that they’re not in? | 与自己毫无瓜葛的合唱团的照片呢 |
[27:51] | Could be a collector’s item someday. | 也许某天就会有收藏价值了呢 |
[27:52] | Lucas has already sold a lot of his work. | 卢卡斯已经卖掉很多这样的作品了 |
[27:55] | Who’s Lucas? | 卢卡斯是谁 |
[27:56] | My friend over there. | 我的朋友 在那里 |
[28:00] | It’s weird calling him my friend. | 叫他朋友真挺别扭的 |
[28:02] | I mean, that’s what he is, | 我是说 我们确实只是普通朋友 |
[28:05] | even if I wanted it to be more at one point. | 即使我曾想过与他关系再进一步 |
[28:07] | I didn’t just have the energy to compete. | 只是我实在争不过别人 |
[28:11] | Compete with who? | 跟谁争 |
[28:12] | With every other girl in the 11th Grade. | 跟11年级的所有女生 |
[28:15] | He’s got that quiet nerd thing going on, | 别看他那么安静 像个书呆子似的 |
[28:16] | but it’s just a cover. | 但那只是假象 |
[28:18] | He totally has a wild side. | 其实这家伙是外冷内热 |
[28:25] | It’s a real diamond. | 这是货真价实的钻石 |
[28:28] | I’ll be back for it on Monday. | 我周一会把它赎回来 |
[28:29] | As soon as the banks open, I’ll have the cash. | 只要银行一开门 我就能拿到现金 |
[28:31] | So you said. | 就按你说的办 |
[28:33] | Is anyone gonna be missing this ring over the weekend? | 有没有人这个周末会很惦记这枚戒指 |
[28:37] | What? No, of course not. | 什么意思 当然没有了 |
[28:39] | I don’t want no trouble. | 我可不想惹一身麻烦 |
[28:40] | Like I said, it’s mine. | 我说过了 这是我的 |
[28:43] | I just need some cash till Monday. | 只不过在周一前 我需要一些现金周转 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:14] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[29:18] | You meant this Monday, right? Like in two days? | 你是说下周一 两天后吧 |
[29:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[29:41] | Hanna, wait up! | 汉娜 等等 |
[29:43] | I thought we were done. | 不是已经收工了吗 |
[29:45] | What did you say to Danielle? | 你跟丹妮尔说什么了 |
[29:47] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[29:47] | She came over to me as we were packing up | 我们正在收拾的时候她过来了 |
[29:49] | and asked to see more of my photos. | 说要看看我拍的其他照片 |
[29:51] | You told her I sold my pictures online? | 你跟她说 我在网上卖照片的事了 |
[29:54] | Yeah, so? You’ve sold other things. | 是啊 怎么了 你不是什么都卖吗 |
[29:57] | Okay, maybe it was a mistake, | 好吧 也许我不该这么做 |
[29:59] | but at least now she knows your name. | 但至少她知道你的名字了 |
[30:01] | She wants to grab coffee with me sometime next week. | 她约我下周一起喝咖啡 |
[30:03] | Ooh, congrats. | 好啊 恭喜了 |
[30:07] | Why did you speak to her? | 你为什么要去跟她说话 |
[30:09] | Because I’m your friend, Lucas. | 因为我是你的朋友啊 卢卡斯 |
[30:11] | It was painful watching you drool. | 我实在不忍心看你对着她直流口水 |
[30:12] | No, I mean, what’s behind it? | 我的意思是 你此举有何目的 |
[30:15] | Last time you were this nice to me, | 上次你这么关心我 |
[30:16] | I was just a body-shield to help you break up with Sean. | 我成了你跟肖恩分手的幌子 |
[30:18] | Lucas, can’t you trust | 卢卡斯 难道你就不能相信 |
[30:19] | that I was just doing you a solid because I care about you? | 我这么帮你 是因为我是真的关心你吗 |
[30:22] | Look, I apologized for what happened that night with Sean. | 我为那晚和肖恩的事向你道歉 |
[30:25] | It was a mistake, | 我是一念之差 |
[30:27] | but I don’t want to be judged for the rest of my life | 但我不想因为这个我人生最大的错误 |
[30:30] | by my biggest mistake. | 而被你终生否定 |
[30:35] | People change, okay? They grow. | 人是会变的 大家都在成长 |
[30:45] | Well, then… | 那 |
[30:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:09] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[31:14] | I found this in the attic. | 我在阁楼上找到了这个 |
[31:22] | You want me to give that stuff away? | 你想让我把这些东西处理掉 |
[31:24] | Oh, god, no, honey. | 当然不是 亲爱的 |
[31:28] | I wouldn’t even trust this with the movers. | 我甚至不信任那些搬运工 |
[31:31] | I think you and I will just take care of this box, okay? | 还是我们俩保管好这盒东西吧 |
[31:45] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[31:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[31:51] | Nothing. I’m just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[31:57] | Emily, it must’ve been so hard for you | 艾米丽 你一定过得很辛苦 |
[32:00] | to hide who you are, | 要掩藏真实的自己 |
[32:04] | to think that if you told me the truth, | 还要担心如果告诉我事实 |
[32:07] | I wouldn’t still love you no matter what. | 我就不会那么爱你了 |
[32:14] | Mom, I don’t feel that way anymore. | 妈妈 我不再这么想了 |
[32:20] | I know you don’t. | 我知道你没有了 |
[32:28] | But it wasn’t easy getting here, right? | 但潇洒地离开这里也不容易 对吗 |
[32:33] | Okay, I’ve got a lot of packing to do. | 我还有很多东西要打包呢 |
[32:36] | Why don’t you go ahead and finish up your studying, | 要不你继续学习 |
[32:38] | and then we’ll just go out to dinner. | 等会我们出去吃晚饭 |
[32:40] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[33:27] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[33:28] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着 归你了 |
[33:31] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:33] | Do you know how long it’ll take me to pay you back? | 你知道我要花多久的时间才能还清你吗 |
[33:36] | Well, you have a job to get to tomorrow. In Yardley, right? | 你明天就有工作了 在亚德利 对吧 |
[33:43] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[33:48] | I wanted to say that first. | 我想先说的 |
[34:32] | 抱歉 我收回之前的话 就算是在电话亭里我也愿意嫁给你 | |
[34:52] | Anita? Could you do me a favor? | 阿妮塔 能帮我个忙吗 |
[34:59] | Would you mind putting this on the turntable against the wall? | 你能把这个放在墙边的转盘上吗 |
[35:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[35:04] | And if you wouldn’t mind cleaning everything else off, | 要是你能把所有东西都清理好 |
[35:06] | that would be perfect. | 那就太好了 |
[35:20] | I finally get a chance to see how it turned out. | 我终于有机会看见它完成后的效果了 |
[35:24] | I mean, I can’t really see anything. | 我是说 我其实什么都看不见 |
[35:28] | Maybe just some shadows. | 只能看见一些影子 |
[35:45] | Light it for me, would you? | 帮我点上 好吗 |
[35:49] | Please. I would love to know | 求你了 我想知道 |
[35:51] | if it looked like what I saw in my head. | 它是不是和我想的一样 |
[36:28] | And can you turn the lights off, too? | 能把灯关上吗 |
[37:06] | What do you see? | 看到什么了 |
[37:13] | I used to swim a lot. | 我以前经常游泳 |
[37:18] | There was this lake that we would go to. | 我们以前总去一个小湖 |
[37:20] | It wasn’t very deep, | 湖水不深 |
[37:20] | But I loved to glide along the bottom, | 我喜欢沿着湖底游 |
[37:24] | then turn around and look up. | 然后转过身看向天空 |
[37:30] | The sunlight on the surface would break into a million pieces… | 水面上的阳光碎落斑驳 |
[37:38] | like beads. | 宛如珍珠 |
[37:39] | And as you got closer, | 当你靠近时 |
[37:44] | the light would bounce and it would dance and… | 水光波澜舞动 |
[37:52] | That’s sort of what I was going for, | 那曾是我喜欢的景象 |
[37:55] | But I… | 但我 |
[37:59] | I can’t see… anything. | 我现在什么都看不见了 |
[38:16] | It’s beautiful. | 它美极了 |
[38:20] | It’s kinda like what you said, like being underwater. | 如你所说 宛若置身水底 |
[38:28] | The light’s soft and it’s– | 光线柔和 它 |
[38:32] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[38:40] | Is that Aria? | 你是艾瑞亚吗 |
[38:43] | Please answer me. | 请回答我 |
[38:47] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s me. | 是的 是我 |
[38:53] | Blow out the candle. | 吹灭蜡烛 |
[38:56] | – Jenna – Blow it out! | -詹娜 -吹灭它 |
[39:18] | No, not here. Stay down the road. | 不 别过来 停在路上 |
[39:22] | I wanna make sure she’s asleep. | 我要确定她睡着了 |
[39:24] | Perfect. I’ll see you then. | 很好 一会儿见 |
[39:37] | Emily, I found this on the doormat. | 艾米丽 我在门垫上发现了这个 |
[39:40] | It must’ve been delivered when we were out at dinner. | 一定是我们出去吃饭时送来的 |
[39:43] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[39:43] | It’s a letter from Danby University. | 邓比大学的来信 |
[39:46] | It’s addressed to you. | 是寄给你的 |
[39:49] | Don’t you want to open it? | 你不想拆开吗 |
[39:52] | Well, do you mind if I open it? | 你不介意我来拆开吧 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:05] | Oh, honey… you did it. | 宝贝儿 你成功了 |
[40:07] | They want you on their team. | 他们想收你入队 |
[40:09] | Mr. Rabin says | 瑞宾先生说 |
[40:11] | “If you continue as Rosewood’s MVP | “如果直到赛季末 你仍是玫瑰高中 |
[40:13] | and anchor until the end of swim season, | 最具价值运动员和末棒选手 |
[40:15] | we can offer you a full scholarship for freshman year”. | 我们将提供你大一的全额奖学金” |
[40:20] | Look at this! Read it! | 快看看啊 |
[40:22] | Honey, it’s fantastic! Congratulations! | 宝贝儿 太棒了 祝贺你 |
[40:25] | Everything you wanted. You know what? | 你的梦想成真 |
[40:26] | We’ve gotta skype your dad! | 我们应该视频通知你爸爸 |
[40:27] | And we can actually hold this right up to the computer | 把这封信拿到电脑前 |
[40:29] | so he can read it himself! | 让他亲眼瞧瞧 |
[40:30] | Okay? He’s going to be so proud of you! | 他会为你感到骄傲的 |
[40:48] | Emily, where are you, honey? | 艾米丽 你在哪呢 宝贝儿 |
[40:50] | Your dad wants to talk to you! | 你爸爸想和你说话 |
[40:52] | So wait, who’s Anita? | 打住 谁是阿妮塔 |
[40:55] | No one. Me. I was, okay. | 谁都不是 是我 好不 |
[40:57] | I only said that because I didn’t want Jenna to know I was there. | 我是不想詹娜知道我在那里才这么说的 |
[41:00] | Well, yeah, but she did know. | 但是她知道了 |
[41:01] | Only after I said something. | 那是在我说话之后 |
[41:03] | I had to. | 我必须要说 |
[41:06] | I thought it was safe. | 我以为不会有事 |
[41:08] | No, Anita was safe. Aria is not. | 阿妮塔不会有事 但艾瑞亚就惨了 |
[41:12] | I feel like I just made things worse. | 我觉得我把事情搞得更糟了 |
[41:15] | If Jenna is “A”, I totally rattled her cage. | 如果詹娜就是A 那我就打草惊蛇了 |
[41:22] | She’s on the move. | 她行动了 |
[41:26] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:27] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[41:55] | Is it him? Is it Ian? | 是他吗 是伊恩吗 |
[41:57] | – I can’t tell. – Of course it’s him, | -我不知道 -当然是他 |
[41:59] | but whose car is that? | 但那是谁的车 |
[42:06] | Wait, that’s not Ian. | 等等 那不是伊恩 |
[42:07] | Is that Wren? | 那是任吗 |
[42:09] | Wren? | 任 |
[42:10] | He’s in on this, too? | 他也掺和进来了吗 |
[42:16] | – What’s he giving her? – Probably painkillers. | -他给她什么了 -可能是止疼片 |
[42:21] | Melissa does drugs? | 梅丽莎嗑药 |
[42:22] | No, not for her. For Ian. | 不是给她的 是给伊恩的 |
[42:24] | You fall from a bell tower, | 从钟楼上掉下来 |
[42:25] | you’re gonna need more than an ice-pack. | 光靠冰袋是远远不够的 |
[42:27] | Wow. Only Melissa would ask the guy she dumped | 为了帮杀人犯丈夫 求助甩掉的未婚夫 |
[42:29] | to help the murderer she married. | 这种事只有梅丽莎能干得出来 |
[43:12] | Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of these come through here. | 好东西我也见过不少了 |
[43:15] | This one was a real beauty. | 但这枚戒指确实是极品 |
[43:17] | Put everything else in that case to shame. | 让柜台里其他的宝贝都黯然失色 |
[43:20] | Yeah, figured I wouldn’t see her again. | 看来我要和她永别了 |
[43:26] | There you go. I had a hunch it wasn’t hers. | 拿走吧 我就预感这不是她的 |
[43:29] | Enjoy. | 慢慢欣赏吧 |