时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wait, that’s not Ian. | 等等 那不是伊恩 |
[00:05] | Wren? | 是任吗 |
[00:08] | What is he giving her? | 他给她的是什么 |
[00:11] | “…If you continue as a rosewood’s M.V.P., | “如果你仍是玫瑰高中最有价值运动员 |
[00:12] | We can offer you a full scholarship.” | 我们将提供你全额奖学金” |
[00:14] | This means you don’t have to move! | 这就是说你不用走了 |
[00:15] | Em, did you write this letter? | 艾米 这封信是你写的吗 |
[00:18] | I found this on the doormat. | 这是我在门垫上找到的 |
[00:20] | They want you on their team. | 他们想收你入队 |
[00:21] | 如果老鼠去了德克萨斯 猫和老鼠的游戏就玩不成了 舍不得你走 艾米小老鼠 -A | |
[00:21] | Honey, it’s fantastic! Congratulations! | 宝贝儿 太棒了 祝贺你 |
[00:23] | – Who’s that? – Danielle. | -那是谁 -丹妮尔 |
[00:25] | Well, does she know you’re crushing on her? | 那她知道你暗恋她吗 |
[00:27] | – Who’s Lucas? – Oh, my friend over there. | -卢卡斯是谁 -我的朋友 在那里 |
[00:30] | – I’m starting a new job. – Who’s it for? | -我有了份新工作 -给谁工作 |
[00:32] | – Jason Dilaurentis. – You can’t work for him. | -杰森·迪劳伦提斯 -你不能替他工作 |
[00:34] | I need cash to buy tools and a truck. | 我需要钱买工具和货车 |
[00:36] | I didn’t leave without saying goodbye, | 我没有一声不响地就走了 |
[00:38] | so I wrote you a letter. | 我给你写了封信 |
[00:40] | I’ll never be able to forget that you were using me. | 我永远都无法释怀你利用了我 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:45] | We just got off the phone with your therapist. | 你们的心理医生刚刚打电话过来 |
[00:47] | She’s recommending that you spend some time apart. | 她建议你们先分开一段时间 |
[00:51] | You’re telling me that I can’t see my friends? | 你们是禁止我跟朋友见面吗 |
[00:52] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么了 干嘛呢 |
[00:54] | I’m looking for my ring. Would you mind getting up? | 我在找我的戒指 能起来一下吗 |
[00:56] | I’ll be back for it on Monday. | 我周一会把它赎回来 |
[00:58] | As soon as the banks open, I’ll have the cash. | 只要银行一开门 我就能拿到现金 |
[01:02] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[01:03] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着 归你了 |
[01:06] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[01:14] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[01:15] | Huh. I’m surprised. | 真令人惊讶 |
[01:18] | Um, here’s my receipt for the ring. | 这是戒指的收据 |
[01:27] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:54] | This place is skeevy. | 这地方真恶心 |
[01:56] | She pawned her sister’s wedding ring. | 她当了姐姐的婚戒 |
[01:57] | You’re not gonna go to Tiffany’s. | 难道你还指望能去蒂芙尼 |
[01:58] | So… Wren and Melissa? | 这么说 任和梅丽莎吗 |
[02:01] | Weird, right? | 很诡异吧 |
[02:02] | Could you tell what he gave her? | 你猜他给了她什么 |
[02:03] | No. She didn’t seem happy about it. | 不知道 她好像不满意那些东西 |
[02:06] | I wonder if Ian will be. | 不知道伊恩会不会满意呢 |
[02:09] | How you holdin’ up? | 你那边怎么样了 |
[02:11] | Great. Ever since I got that fake scholarship letter, | 很好 自从收到那封假的奖学金承诺信 |
[02:14] | my mom thinks I can do no wrong. | 我在我妈眼里简直完美无缺了 |
[02:16] | I’m living a lie I didn’t even tell. | 我活在一个不是我自己撒的谎言里 |
[02:18] | Leave it to “A” to make you feel bad | 你对妈妈愧疚 |
[02:20] | about your mom feeling good. | 都是A一手造成的 |
[02:26] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[02:28] | Horseshoe? | 马蹄铁 |
[02:30] | Is this some kind of a joke? I-I brought in a ring. | 这是开玩笑吗 我给你的是戒指 |
[02:34] | Not according to the ticket. | 票据上不是这么写的 |
[02:36] | You gave me that ticket 48 hours ago. | 两天前你给我票据的 |
[02:38] | Lot of people come through here in that time. | 那会儿客人太多了 容易搞混 |
[02:40] | I need that ring back today, | 我今天必须拿回我的戒指 |
[02:42] | so I need you to get back down there behind that counter and find it. | 你快去柜台后面给我找出来 |
[02:45] | Or what? | 不找又怎样 |
[02:46] | You… want to call the police, | 想报警吗 |
[02:49] | Talk to them about it? | 跟他们诉诉苦吗 |
[02:51] | Be my guest. | 悉听尊便 |
[02:57] | I can’t believe that it’s gone. | 我无法相信戒指丢了 |
[03:00] | At least you got your money back. | 至少你没损失钱 |
[03:02] | Am I supposed to give her this? | 难倒要我给她这个吗 |
[03:04] | I stole it– I actually stole my sister’s wedding ring! | 是我偷的 我偷了我姐姐的结婚戒指 |
[03:18] | “Just my luck– diamonds are a girl’s best friend. ‘A.'” | “算你倒霉 钻石是女孩们的最爱 A” |
[03:33] | 你一直被人盯着呢 所以放老实点 | |
[04:16] | Coffee is made, newspaper is in, | 咖啡做好了 报纸也拿进来了 |
[04:18] | and your father is putting breakfast on the table. | 你爸爸已经把早餐摆上桌了 |
[04:21] | Double-berry pancakes. | 双倍浆果煎饼 |
[04:23] | Wow! We– we haven’t had those since… | 我们好久没有吃浆果煎饼了 |
[04:27] | I know. I miss them. | 是的 我怀念它们了 |
[04:30] | It sort of feels like everything’s finally | 感觉这里一切 |
[04:32] | getting back to normal around here. | 终于都回到了正轨 |
[04:33] | I like that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[04:34] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[04:37] | Mike, breakfast. | 迈克 去吃早餐 |
[04:39] | I’ll grab something later. | 我一会儿随便吃点就好了 |
[04:41] | Mike, on the other hand, | 话说回来 |
[04:43] | may not be on the same page about me being back. | 迈克好像不太欢迎我回来 |
[04:45] | No, he’s fine. | 他没事的 |
[04:47] | Why shouldn’t he be? | 他怎么会不乐意呢 |
[04:48] | At least he has a social life. | 他起码有自己的社交生活 |
[04:51] | I know this not being able to see your friends | 我知道不让你去见朋友 |
[04:53] | is probably really tough. | 让你非常不好过 |
[04:54] | Yeah, that’s an understatement. | 对此我就不发表意见 |
[04:56] | You do know that we’re only doing this | 你要知道 我们这样做 |
[04:58] | because we feel it’s best for you, | 是因为这样对你是最好的 |
[05:00] | for all of you. | 对你们几个孩子都好 |
[05:03] | Now… | 现在说说看 |
[05:04] | What? | 什么 |
[05:05] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[05:07] | Nice. | 很好啊 |
[05:09] | Nicer than usual. Why? | 比平常还好看 怎么了 |
[05:12] | Because today is my first day… | 因为今天是我第一天 |
[05:15] | Of being a full-time teacher! Right! | 成为全职教师 想起来了 |
[05:18] | Sorry. I’ve just been kind of… | 抱歉 我最近有点… |
[05:21] | So, do they– | 那他们 |
[05:23] | do they know what class you’re gonna teach? | 他们分配你教什么课了吗 |
[05:24] | I’m taking over Mr. Fitz’s class. | 我会接手费兹老师的课 |
[05:29] | Try and contain your enthusiasm. | 但愿你对这门课能保持一如既往的热情 |
[05:30] | No. I-it’s not that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[05:36] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你感到高兴 |
[05:39] | It’ll be great. | 会很棒的 |
[05:56] | Going somewhere? | 要去什么地方吗 |
[05:59] | No. | 没有 |
[06:00] | Why do you have your passport? | 为什么拿护照 |
[06:03] | It’s– it’s not mine. It’s Ian’s. | 不是我的 是伊恩的 |
[06:07] | I need it for the insurance claim on my ring. | 戒指的保险索赔申请要用 |
[06:11] | It still hasn’t turned up? | 还没找到吗 |
[06:16] | It will. | 会找到的 |
[06:19] | I’d rather find my husband. | 我更想找到我丈夫 |
[06:34] | I’ll be home after school, | 放学我就回家 |
[06:35] | seeing as I can’t hang out with any of my friends. | 反正现在也不能跟朋友出去玩了 |
[06:38] | About that– | 关于那件事 |
[06:39] | I was talking with Spencer’s mom yesterday. | 我昨天跟斯宾塞的妈妈谈过 |
[06:42] | And you realized that this whole bestie-ban was a terrible idea, | 你们发现这个”好友禁令”其实很糟糕 |
[06:44] | and I can hang out with them? | 所以我可以跟她们一起玩了吗 |
[06:46] | No, we realized that you’re the only one | 不 我们发现只有你 |
[06:48] | who hasn’t been to a solo session with your therapist yet. | 还没去过心理医生那接受单独治疗 |
[06:51] | So? | 所以呢 |
[06:52] | So, your father and I think you should. | 所以你爸和我觉得你应该去 |
[06:56] | Your friends have all taken it seriously. | 你的朋友们对此都很上心 |
[06:58] | I think it would be a good idea if you did too. | 你也应该去看看 |
[06:59] | Can’t we just watch Intervention and say that I went? | 就不能看看《心理访谈》 然后说我去过了 |
[06:59] | 《Intervention》A&E Network的真人秀节目 节目直面各种人生 探讨不同出路 | |
[07:02] | Stop. You’re going. After school today. | 停 你必须去 今天放学之后 |
[07:08] | My week’s really shaping up. | 我的一周生活真是丰富多彩 |
[07:33] | I have a surprise for you. | 有个惊喜给你 |
[07:37] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[07:38] | Well… take a look. | 你自己看 |
[07:47] | Who sent these? | 这些是谁寄来的 |
[07:48] | Well, I would imagine it’s | 我想应该是 |
[07:50] | the scout you spoke to over at Danby. Who else? | 邓比大学看中你的视察员 还会有谁 |
[08:03] | Yeah. You’re right. | 对 没错 |
[08:06] | Somebody must really want you over at that school, huh? | 那所学校里肯定有什么人特别赏识你 |
[08:17] | Can I have some of those? | 我可以吃点吗 |
[08:19] | Have them all. I may never eat again. | 都吃了吧 我再也不想吃了 |
[08:22] | Ugh. The rat fall in the fry oil again? ‘Cause last time… | 又有老鼠掉进油里了吗 因为上次 |
[08:24] | It’s not the food. It’s… Danielle. | 不是食物的原因 是丹妮尔 |
[08:27] | Yearbook Danielle? What’s wrong? | 做年鉴的丹妮尔 有什么不对的吗 |
[08:29] | What’s right? | 什么都不对 |
[08:30] | Ever since you helped me score a date with her, | 自从你撮合我跟她的约会 |
[08:32] | my stomach has been like a rat fell in my fry oil. | 我的胃就像掉进油锅的老鼠 |
[08:36] | I’m completely off my game. | 我完全不在游戏状态 |
[08:38] | Lucas, you don’t have game. | 卢卡斯 你不是在玩游戏 |
[08:40] | Whatever. I’m calling this date off. | 不管怎样 我要取消这次约会 |
[08:42] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[08:44] | You cannot do that! | 你不能这么做 |
[08:45] | Sure I can. I’ll be doing both of us a favor. | 我当然能 这样对我们俩都好 |
[08:48] | I wouldn’t have done this if | 我是真心觉得你俩在一起会开心 |
[08:49] | I didn’t think you two would have fun together. | 才这么做的 |
[08:52] | And fun is good, right? | 开心是好事 对吗 |
[08:55] | Like, you enjoy fun, right? | 你喜欢开心 是吧 |
[08:57] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然 |
[09:00] | – I mean… – Come with us on the date. | -我是说 -跟我们一起约会吧 |
[09:02] | I hear it’s gonna be a lot of fun. | 你自己说的 这会很开心的 |
[09:03] | And weird. Haven’t you ever heard the phrase “Three’s a crowd”? | 也很怪异 你没听过”一山不容二虎”吗 |
[09:06] | Fine. Don’t come alone. You can bring Caleb. | 那别一个人来 你可以带凯勒一起 |
[09:09] | No. No, I’m sorry. Absolutely not. That’s not happening. | 不不 抱歉 绝对不行 不可能 |
[09:11] | Come on, it’s just one night. | 别这样 只是一晚 |
[09:14] | You got me into this mess, | 你令我处境如此狼狈 |
[09:15] | and now you’re gonna have to help me deal with it. | 就该帮我解决它 |
[09:23] | I’m going this afternoon, right after school. | 我今天下午去 一放学就去 |
[09:25] | Are you sure that’s safe? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[09:28] | No. | 不确定 |
[09:29] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[09:35] | Uh, can I talk to you for a second? | 可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[09:36] | We were– we were just saying goodbye. | 我们 我们只是在道别 |
[09:38] | Yeah, that’s not what I want to talk to you about. | 我不是要跟你说这个 |
[09:46] | Oh. Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[09:48] | Well, I would say you had really good mastery of the material, | 我觉得你对文章内容把握得很到位 |
[09:50] | excellent eye contact with the students, | 跟学生的眼神交流也很不错 |
[09:52] | but your handwriting could use some improvement, though. | 但板书还有待提高 |
[09:56] | Yeah, that’s not it either, but thanks. | 这也不是我想问的 但是谢谢 |
[09:59] | Um, Mike left his keys at home today, | 今天迈克把钥匙落在家里了 |
[10:01] | and I’ve got a faculty meeting after school. | 我放学以后还有教师会议要参加 |
[10:04] | Can you take these | 你能去他放学后打篮球的公园找他 |
[10:05] | by his pickup game at the park after school? | 把钥匙给他吗 |
[10:06] | – Yeah, no problem. – Thanks. | -当然 没问题 -多谢 |
[10:08] | Um… And now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了 |
[10:11] | The whole “Not seeing your friends” thing | 这个”好友禁令” |
[10:13] | should probably extend to the school hallways, as well. | 在学校走廊也该有效吧 |
[10:33] | That date is gonna be a disaster. | 那场约会绝对会很悲剧的 |
[10:35] | Well, you’re his “bro-mate.” Help him out. | 你是他的”兄弟兼室友” 帮帮他 |
[10:38] | I tried, but he gets nauseous just talking about it. | 我试过 但一说到这事他就犯恶心 |
[10:41] | And I’m on the bottom bunk. | 我可就睡在他下铺 |
[10:42] | He has bunk beds? | 他有双层床 |
[10:43] | Oh, and toys, in little boxes. | 对 还有玩具 放在小盒子里的 |
[10:45] | Okay, they’re collectibles. | 那些是收藏品 |
[10:51] | You know he wants us to go with them. | 你知道他希望我们也一起去 |
[10:52] | I know. It’s pretty lame, huh? | 我知道 太乱来了 不是吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:01] | Should we? | 我们该去吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不该 |
[11:10] | – Unless… – Seriously? | -要不试试 -说真的吗 |
[11:12] | The kid’s gonna swallow his own tongue if we don’t do something. | 如果我们不做点什么 他会崩溃的 |
[11:15] | No, seriously, you’re gonna go out with me? | 不是 说真的 你要跟我约会吗 |
[11:17] | I’m not going out with you. | 我不是跟你约会 |
[11:18] | I’m accompanying Lucas and Danielle, | 是去陪卢卡斯和丹妮尔 |
[11:21] | and you happen to be doing the same thing. | 你碰巧也想帮他们 |
[11:24] | We’ll be his wingmen, or wing people, | 我们是他的帮衬 泡妞帮衬 |
[11:27] | but that’s it, you got it? | 仅此而已 明白了吗 |
[11:30] | Got it. | 明白 |
[11:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:44] | Radiology, dial the operator. | X光科室 请拨总机电话 |
[11:46] | Radiology, dial the operator. | X光科室 请拨总机电话 |
[11:51] | Spencer, what are you doing here? | 斯宾塞 你怎么在这儿 |
[11:55] | We need to talk. I’m sorry, this is kind of important. | 我得和你谈谈 对不起 这很重要 |
[11:58] | Could you… | 你能不能 |
[12:00] | Like, not be here right now? | 回避一下 |
[12:06] | What did you give to Melissa outside of our house, | 那天在我们家门外 你给了梅丽莎什么 |
[12:08] | and what did she tell you? | 她告诉你什么了 |
[12:10] | It’s complicated. | 两句话说不清 |
[12:12] | Okay, well, let me make it a bit easier for you. | 我来帮你理下头绪 |
[12:14] | Ian tried to kill me. | 伊恩曾试图杀了我 |
[12:15] | What? Are you okay? | 什么 你没事吧 |
[12:17] | For now. | 暂时还好 |
[12:18] | But how about you tell me what you know | 但难保他下次不会再动手 |
[12:19] | before he tries again? | 在此之前 告诉我你知道多少 |
[12:27] | She wanted meds. Supplies. | 她要一些药物 日常用品 |
[12:29] | And you were just happy to hand them over? | 你就这么心甘情愿地给她啊 |
[12:31] | Ian might be hiding out next door to my house. | 伊恩现在可能就躲在我们家隔壁 |
[12:33] | No, Melissa said he’d only | 不 梅丽莎说只有把药弄到手 |
[12:34] | tell her where he was once she had the drugs, | 他才会说出自己的藏身之处 |
[12:36] | but that it was somewhere outside of Rosewood. | 但可以肯定不在玫瑰镇 |
[12:40] | Why did you help her? | 你干嘛帮她 |
[12:41] | Honestly? | 想听真话吗 |
[12:43] | ’cause I feel partly responsible | 因为我觉得梅丽莎会重回伊恩身边 |
[12:45] | for Melissa charging back to Ian. | 我是要负一部分责任的 |
[12:46] | How could I not help? | 我怎么能坐视不管呢 |
[12:48] | I didn’t give her everything that she asked for, | 我也没有什么都答应她 |
[12:50] | some of the painkillers she wanted. | 像是她要的一些止痛药 |
[12:51] | I’d lose my job if I did that. | 要是给了 我会饭碗不保的 |
[12:54] | Spencer, please, you have to believe me. | 斯宾塞 拜托你一定要相信我 |
[12:56] | I had no idea that you were a part of this. | 我不知道你被卷入其中 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to see you get hurt again. | 我不想看到你再次受伤害 |
[13:01] | It’s kind of too late for that. | 说这话未免太迟了 |
[13:02] | You need to leave this alone. | 你别插手这件事了 |
[13:04] | I can’t leave this alone. | 不可能 |
[13:06] | And I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:07] | Every time I gamble with you and your sister, | 每次我在你和你姐的事上冒险 |
[13:10] | people end up getting hurt. | 总会有人受伤 |
[13:11] | I won’t let that happen again. | 我不会再让这种事发生 |
[13:13] | Wren, will you help me find Ian or not? | 任 你到底帮不帮我找伊恩 |
[13:17] | I’m sorry. No. | 对不起 不行 |
[13:38] | It’s amazing how slowly time passes | 当你盯着钟看时 |
[13:40] | when you keep looking at a clock, isn’t it? | 总感觉度日如年 对吗 |
[13:43] | Totally. | 没错 |
[13:44] | Did you speak with your friends | 你的朋友有没有跟你聊聊 |
[13:45] | about what it would be like coming in here on your own? | 一个人来这里的感觉如何 |
[13:48] | We’re not supposed to talk, remember? | 我们不能交谈的 你忘啦 |
[13:51] | My guess is you find your ways. | 我猜你们自有对策 |
[13:54] | You’re best friends. | 你们可是死党 |
[13:55] | Your opinions, your interactions, | 你们的观点 你们之间的交往 |
[13:57] | all are important to one another. | 对你们每个人都很重要 |
[13:59] | So why keep us apart? | 那你为什么把我们分开 |
[14:02] | Perspective. | 让你换个角度 |
[14:04] | Sometimes when you’re given an opportunity | 有时候你若有机会 |
[14:06] | to look at something from a different vantage point, | 换另一个好的角度看问题 |
[14:09] | you see different things. | 眼前的景象会大不一样 |
[14:10] | What’s the point of seeing things differently | 如果不能和朋友分享 |
[14:12] | if you can’t share with your friends? | 就算景色不一样 又有什么意义呢 |
[14:14] | Hanna, I can help you. | 汉娜 我可以帮你 |
[14:16] | Help me what? | 帮我什么 |
[14:17] | Let go. | 学会放手 |
[14:20] | I’ve talked with a lot of young people about loss. | 我跟很多年轻人谈过关于他们逝去的亲友 |
[14:23] | Sometimes it’s feelings of guilt that’s holding them back, | 有时内疚令他们难以再振作起来 |
[14:26] | sometimes it’s anger or fear, | 有时是愤怒或是恐惧 |
[14:28] | sometimes all three. | 有时三者皆有 |
[14:30] | That’d be really crazy, huh? | 那岂不是要被逼疯了 |
[14:33] | No, not at all. | 不会 |
[14:35] | It’s quite common. | 这很常见 |
[14:39] | Alison is still here for you… | 你始终感觉到艾莉森的存在 |
[14:42] | for all of you, isn’t she? | 你们都这样 对吗 |
[14:45] | You don’t know the half of it. | 你根本不懂 |
[14:47] | Maybe not. | 也许我是不懂 |
[14:48] | But whatever you’re feeling, you can move past it. | 但无论你是什么感受 你都可以克服 |
[14:51] | You make it sound like it’s up to me. | 说得好像一切取决于我自己 |
[14:53] | You… and Alison. | 就是你 还有艾莉森 |
[14:56] | I think you need to have a conversation with her. | 我觉得你需要和她聊聊 |
[14:58] | It’s a little late for that. | 来不及了 |
[15:00] | Maybe not. | 不一定 |
[15:03] | Pretend Alison is sitting here, right now. | 想象艾莉森现在就坐在这儿 |
[15:08] | I thought talking to empty chairs | 对着空椅子说话 |
[15:10] | was the kind of thing people come here to stop doing. | 我以为别人来这儿 就是治这种病的 |
[15:13] | Humor me. | 就当哄我开心吧 |
[15:17] | What would you say to Alison if you could? | 如果艾莉森还在 你想对她说什么 |
[15:31] | I’d say time’s up. | 我会说 时间到了 |
[16:12] | Mike, it’s me. | 迈克 是我 |
[16:13] | Still wondering where you are, okay? | 我还是找不到你人 |
[16:15] | Um, I’m at the park. | 我在公园 |
[16:16] | I’m trying to give you your keys, so pick up. | 要给你钥匙 所以快接电话 |
[16:22] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[16:24] | Hey, Mike! | 迈克 |
[16:28] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:39] | Lewis. Hey. | 路易斯 你好 |
[16:41] | Do you know where I can find Mike? | 你知道去哪儿能找到迈克吗 |
[16:43] | Got me. | 还真不知道 |
[16:44] | He usually plays here, though, right? | 他不是一直在这儿打球的吗 |
[16:46] | Not for the last couple of months, no. | 他好几个月都没来了 |
[16:49] | No. No, no, no. | 不可能 |
[16:50] | He usually plays pickup here. | 他一直在这儿打比赛 |
[16:52] | Almost every day after school. | 几乎每天放学后都来 |
[16:53] | So do we, and I haven’t seen him. Sorry. | 我们也是 但我没看到他 不好意思 |
[17:08] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:10] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:12] | You haven’t seen my brother, have you? | 你看见我弟弟了吗 |
[17:14] | Uh, no. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[17:17] | What, he give you the slip? | 怎么了 他开溜了吗 |
[17:18] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[17:19] | I was always lying about where I was when I was his age. | 我像他那么大的时 也总隐瞒自己的去向 |
[17:23] | I don’t remember a lot about that time, actually. | 其实我对那段日子的记忆很模糊 |
[17:26] | Most of what I do remember, I wish I could forget, you know? | 而大多的记忆 我希望都能够忘掉 |
[17:32] | You know what I do remember? Your pink hair. | 你知道我记得什么吗 你的粉色头发 |
[17:35] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:36] | I thought it was cool. | 我觉得那很酷 |
[17:38] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[17:39] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:40] | I mean, you– you always did the unexpected, | 你总是那么出人意料 |
[17:44] | as opposed to me. | 刚好跟我相反 |
[17:46] | Which… I also thought was cool. | 我觉得那样的你也很酷 |
[17:53] | Well, uh… | 那我走了 |
[18:00] | Hey… | 对了 |
[18:03] | I miss that pink hair. | 我很怀念那粉红的头发 |
[18:17] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[18:18] | I saw the whole meet. You’re so good. | 我看了整场比赛 你真棒 |
[18:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | And I’m even more impressed by that | 让我更加佩服的是 |
[18:23] | Commitment Letter you got from Danby. | 你拿到了邓比大学的录取承诺书 |
[18:26] | How’d you hear about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[18:27] | From your mom, just like everybody else at the pool. | 你妈妈说的 游泳馆里每个人都知道了 |
[18:30] | She is totally stoked, and so am I. | 她可激动了 我也一样 |
[18:32] | I mean, Danby is a beautiful campus, | 邓比大学的校园很美 |
[18:35] | and I could come visit, and… | 我可以去那里看你 |
[18:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:45] | Oh, my god, you don’t want to go to Danby? | 天呐 你不想去邓比大学吗 |
[18:52] | Or you don’t want me to come to Danby? | 还是不想我去邓比看你 |
[18:53] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是这样的 |
[18:57] | That letter is not real. | 那封信是假的 |
[19:00] | The coach from Danby didn’t write it. | 不是邓比大学的教练写的 |
[19:02] | I… I did. | 是我自己写的 |
[19:06] | Wow, so you just mailed it to yourself? | 那个是你寄给自己的吗 |
[19:09] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是的 差不多是那样 |
[19:13] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[19:15] | Great job, honey! Fantastic! | 亲爱的 你真棒啊 |
[19:18] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[19:19] | The field was kind of weak. | 是对手太弱了 |
[19:20] | No, they were good, but you were better. | 不 他们也很厉害 但你更厉害 |
[19:24] | Uh, mom, this is Samara. | 妈妈 这是萨马拉 |
[19:26] | Hi, samara. Pam Fields. | 你好 萨马拉 我是帕姆·菲尔兹 |
[19:31] | Emily has told me so much about you, | 艾米丽经常说起你 |
[19:33] | and it’s nice to finally meet. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[19:34] | Likewise. | 我也一样 |
[19:36] | You know, I sent video of your winning leg of the relay to your dad, | 我把你赢得接力赛的录像发给你爸了 |
[19:40] | and he was so excited. | 他可兴奋了 |
[19:41] | You must be overjoyed. | 您肯定超级开心 |
[19:44] | – Why don’t we have a celebration tonight? – Mom… | -我们今晚庆祝下吧 -妈 |
[19:47] | I know inviting your other friends | 我知道就目前来讲 |
[19:48] | probably isn’t such a good idea right now. | 不可能邀请你另一些朋友 |
[19:50] | Right, so I don’t– | 对啊 我不想 |
[19:51] | Samara, would you like to come? | 萨马拉 你愿意来吗 |
[19:57] | I’d love to. | 不胜荣幸 |
[19:58] | Seven o’clock? Okay, great. | 7点吧 说定了 |
[20:00] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[20:06] | Relax. | 放心吧 |
[20:07] | If I’m there and the truth slips out, | 如果我在那 你妈妈就算知道真相了 |
[20:10] | your mom won’t get so angry. | 也不会那么生气的 |
[20:21] | “We’ll be late. Take care of your sister…” | “我们晚点回来 照顾好你姐姐” |
[20:24] | exclamation point. “Mom.” | 感叹号 “妈妈” |
[20:27] | That sounds like a fun evening. | 又是个无聊的夜晚 |
[20:43] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[20:46] | You home? | 你在家吗 |
[21:34] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[21:37] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[21:51] | Okay, so, if Ian’s not next door, where is he? | 那如果伊恩不在隔壁 他在哪呢 |
[21:55] | And where’s he going? | 还有他要去哪 |
[21:57] | And why is Melissa going with him? | 梅丽莎为什么要跟他一起走 |
[21:59] | Right? | 是吧 |
[22:00] | Things don’t usually work out well for the wives of murderers. | 杀人犯的妻子通常都没什么好下场 |
[22:03] | Do you… Do you think that he’d hurt her? | 你觉得他会伤害你姐姐吗 |
[22:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:10] | I wish I could just come stay over at your house. | 真希望我能去你家过夜 |
[22:12] | Me too. | 我也希望 |
[22:14] | I’m home alone with the doors locked, | 我一个人把自己锁在家里 |
[22:16] | and I’m creeped out. | 我好害怕 |
[22:22] | I gotta go. My parents are here. | 我得挂电话了 我爸妈回来了 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:37] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[22:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[23:01] | Boo. | 吓到你了吧 |
[23:09] | What? | 干嘛 |
[23:11] | Where were you all day? | 你一整天去哪了啊 |
[23:13] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 |
[23:15] | Well, I… I was trying to find you all day to give you your keys. | 我想把钥匙给你 所以找了你一天 |
[23:20] | So, give them to me. | 好吧 给我 |
[23:21] | No. | 不行 |
[23:23] | Let’s forget about today. | 就不说今天了 |
[23:25] | Where have you been every other day, huh? | 你之前每天都去哪儿了啊 |
[23:27] | Because the guys you play ball with hardly remember what you look like. | 你的队友都记不清你的长相了 |
[23:30] | Places. Here and there. | 反正是别的地方 哪儿都去 |
[23:32] | But… But that’s what you plan on telling mom and dad? | 但 你就打算这么糊弄爸妈吗 |
[23:36] | You know that they’re gonna find out. | 他们迟早会发现的 |
[23:38] | Not from you, they’re not, | 你不说 他们就不会知道 |
[23:39] | ’cause if you tell them, | 要是你敢说 |
[23:41] | I’ll tell them about you and your friends sneaking around town | 我就告诉他们 你和你的朋友仍混在一起 |
[23:43] | while you’re supposed to be having a time out. | 即使你们本不该见面的 |
[23:46] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[23:48] | Mom’s moved in. Things are going back to normal. | 妈妈搬回来了 一切都恢复正常了 |
[23:50] | You think that’s all it takes? | 你真以为这样就好了 |
[23:52] | The four of us eat pancakes together, | 我们一家四口在一起吃煎饼 |
[23:54] | and everything’s okay? | 然后就天下太平了 |
[23:56] | Things aren’t how they used to be. | 现在已经物是人非了 |
[23:59] | They never will be. | 再也不会回到从前了 |
[24:11] | refill? | 再倒点吗 |
[24:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:16] | You two doing okay? | 你们俩还好吗 |
[24:18] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[24:19] | Mm-hm. Fine. | 还好 |
[24:20] | Okay, well, we have to leave for the movie in 10 minutes. | 好吧 我们十分钟后出发去看电影 |
[24:28] | Note to self: | 吃一堑长一智 |
[24:29] | It’s a little too early to be channeling my inner mom. | 挖掘母性潜质 还为时尚早啊 |
[24:32] | It’s a little late for that, anyway. | 那也来不及了 |
[24:34] | What are you talking about? She’s totally into him. | 你说什么呢 她喜欢他 |
[24:36] | Whatever you say. | 随你说 |
[24:38] | Maybe they have different mating rituals in yearbook club. | 也许他们在年鉴小组里有不同的交流方式 |
[24:40] | What are you, the expert now? | 你现在又是专家了 |
[24:42] | I can read you pretty well. | 我就能解读你 |
[24:45] | Well, trust me, it’s going great. | 相信我 会发展得很好的 |
[24:48] | This blows. | 真不爽 |
[24:50] | What? I’m having a good time. | 怎么 我很开心啊 |
[24:53] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[24:54] | I would be. I like you, | 我会的 我喜欢你 |
[24:57] | But… | 但是 |
[25:00] | Tell me you haven’t noticed how she keeps checking you out. | 别跟我说 你没发现她一直在关注你 |
[25:07] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[25:08] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我不这么觉得 |
[25:10] | She comes over here, like, every 20 seconds. | 她差不多每二十秒就过来一次 |
[25:13] | She’s totally still into you. | 她还喜欢着你 |
[25:15] | Well, then, why would she bring caleb? | 那她为什么带凯勒来 |
[25:18] | To make you jealous. | 让你吃醋 |
[25:24] | Aren’t you? | 你吃醋了吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 没有 |
[25:29] | I would be. | 我会吃醋哦 |
[25:34] | That was my fifth birthday party, my first dive. | 这是我的五岁生日派对 我第一次潜水 |
[25:38] | Oh, look how cute you are. | 你看上去好可爱 |
[25:40] | Oh, that was so long ago. | 那是好久以前了 |
[25:44] | That was the best birthday ever. | 那是我最棒的生日 |
[25:47] | I can’t believe I wore my hair like that. | 我真不相信我会弄那样一个发型 |
[25:50] | Hi. | 您好 |
[25:51] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:53] | Did you make this scrapbook? | 是您做的这个剪贴册吗 |
[25:55] | I did. One of many. | 对 还有好多本呢 |
[25:57] | Did you use a glue gun to stick the rice paper to the binding? | 是用喷胶器把宣纸贴在封面上的吗 |
[26:00] | What else? | 还能用什么 |
[26:02] | You know, that’s the first thing I remember asking for for Christmas. | 记得我要的第一个圣诞礼物就是喷胶器 |
[26:06] | I think I stuck myself to everyroom in the house | 我都快把自己粘在屋子里了 |
[26:09] | I still use it for some of my jewelry projects. | 现在我在珠宝制作中还会用它 |
[26:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:12] | Yeah, my mom and I, | 对 在我还小的时候 |
[26:14] | we made some scrapbooks like this when I was a kid, | 我妈和我也做过这样的剪贴册 |
[26:17] | but they never turned out this well. | 但是效果却没有这个好 |
[26:19] | You know, I was thinking about making a new one, | 我最近一直想做一个新的 |
[26:22] | sort of along the lines of a Rosewood-to-Danby theme. | 以”从玫瑰镇到邓比”为主题 |
[26:26] | That’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[26:27] | You know, em, you and I should probably take a tour of Danby, | 艾米 我们应该去参观一下邓比大学 |
[26:30] | just get the lay of the land. | 了解一下情况 |
[26:32] | Yeah, there’s plenty of time for that. | 是 我们有的是时间 |
[26:34] | Honey, it’s never too soon to start doing a little bit of research. | 宝贝 做调查永远不嫌早 |
[26:37] | Actually, what I should do is call your scout | 事实上 我应该给你的视察员打电话 |
[26:39] | – and talk to him. – Mom. | -和他聊聊 -妈 |
[26:40] | Honey, I’ve got to call and thank him for the gifts, anyway. | 宝贝 我起码得打电话感谢他的礼物 |
[26:49] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[26:50] | The truth is, Danby has a good team, | 事实上 邓比大学的游泳队不错 |
[26:53] | but so do a lot of other places. | 但是其他学校的游泳队也不赖 |
[26:55] | My dad knows the coach at Stanford, | 我爸爸认识斯坦福的教练 |
[26:57] | and they have a great team. | 他们的游泳队也很好 |
[26:58] | I was just telling Emily that I think | 我刚刚告诉艾米丽 |
[27:00] | a lot of different schools will be interested in her. | 我觉得许多学校都会对她感兴趣的 |
[27:04] | You think so? | 你这么觉得 |
[27:05] | With her times? Totally. | 以她的成绩 毫无疑问 |
[27:07] | I wouldn’t get locked into danby. | 我才不会只局限于邓比大学 |
[27:09] | Play it cool, and wait for the other offers | 淡定点 耐心等待 |
[27:11] | to roll in during senior year. | 其他学校的录取通知会在高三时接踵而来 |
[27:12] | That’s when the real action starts. | 那才是正式行动的时候 |
[27:15] | If you contact the coach now, | 如果您现在联系教练 |
[27:17] | other places might get the wrong idea. | 其他学校会产生误解的 |
[27:21] | Well, that seems to make a reasonable amount of sense. | 这听起来很有道理 |
[27:25] | Em? | 艾米 |
[27:27] | Um… Yeah. For sure. | 对 当然 |
[27:36] | You gotta help me, guys. | 你们得救救我 战友们 |
[27:37] | I’m circling the drain here. | 我现在是生不如死 |
[27:39] | I feel your pain. | 感觉到了 |
[27:40] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[27:41] | Danielle still thinks that you’re crushing on me. | 丹妮尔觉得你对我还有意思 |
[27:43] | What?! No, I told her I was over you, | 什么 不 我告诉她我不喜欢你了 |
[27:45] | and, just to be clear… | 再说了 |
[27:47] | Okay, I get it, I get it. | 成了 我懂 我懂 |
[27:48] | But she doesn’t. | 可是她不懂啊 |
[27:50] | Do you know what it’s gonna be like in yearbook tomorrow? | 你们知道明天年鉴会怎么做吗 |
[27:53] | They’re gonna dedicate a special page | 他们会特别制作一页 |
[27:54] | to how stupid I was to think that I could | 来介绍我是有多蠢 |
[27:56] | go out with someone like her, | 以为自己可以和她这样的女孩约会 |
[27:58] | and I’ll have to design it. | 这页还得由我来设计 |
[28:00] | I guess I was just kidding myself, | 我是自己骗自己 |
[28:02] | thinking that I could let go of who everyone else thinks I am, | 以为自己可以不在乎他人的看法 |
[28:05] | and just be myself. | 做自己就好 |
[28:13] | Well, thanks for trying to achieve the unachievable. | 多谢你们为这个不可能的任务煞费苦心 |
[28:19] | You know what’s a drag? | 知道原因吗 |
[28:20] | Is how much better Lucas would be | 如果卢卡斯能不在乎他人的看法 |
[28:21] | if he didn’t care what everybody else thought. | 他会是个多优秀的人啊 |
[28:23] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[28:26] | What are we gonna do to help him? | 我们要怎么帮他呢 |
[28:31] | Put your arm around me. | 搂着我 |
[28:32] | What? | 什么 |
[28:33] | Just put your arm around me. | 快搂我 |
[28:52] | Nice work. | 干的不错 |
[28:53] | It was easy. | 挺容易的 |
[28:55] | Well, I’m not. | 我不觉得 |
[29:33] | Melissa, I’ve had second thoughts | 梅丽莎 我又仔细想了想 |
[29:34] | about the injuries you’ve described. | 你描述的伤口状况 |
[29:36] | I’m concerned Ian could have a staph infection. | 我担心伊恩会被葡萄球菌感染 |
[29:39] | I’m gonna have to insist that I see him before you go anywhere. | 我要在你们离开之前见见他 |
[29:43] | I’ll bring whatever drugs are necessary. | 我会带上所有必需的药物 |
[29:48] | No, Melissa. | 不 梅丽莎 |
[29:49] | I come with you, or no deal. | 我和你一起去 没得商量 |
[29:55] | She bought it. | 她信了 |
[29:56] | She still doesn’t know where Ian’s hiding, | 她仍不知道伊恩的藏身之地 |
[29:58] | but she’ll call me tomorrow when she finds out. | 她明天知道后 会打电话给我 |
[30:00] | So I can go with her. | 我就和她一起去 |
[30:01] | And I’ll be right behind you. | 我会紧跟着你 |
[30:23] | Please don’t make me tell Danielle that you’re a peeping tom. | 别逼我告诉丹妮尔 你其实是偷窥狂 |
[30:25] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[30:28] | I just wanted to come over and say thank you | 我只是想来道声谢 |
[30:30] | for what you did last night. | 谢谢你昨晚做的一切 |
[30:32] | You know, you’ve come a long way from being one of Alison’s posse. | 你早已不是当年那个艾莉森的小跟班了 |
[30:36] | – Whatever. – No, seriously. | -好吧 -不 真的 |
[30:38] | What you did, you did for me, | 你为我做的一切 |
[30:41] | and there wasn’t anything in it for you. | 完全不是为了你自己 |
[30:44] | That means a lot. | 对我意义重大 |
[30:56] | Hanna! Your appointment isn’t until next week. | 汉娜 你预约的时间是下周 |
[30:59] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[31:01] | I need to talk. | 我需要找你谈谈 |
[31:19] | Hey, need a ride? | 需要载你一程吗 |
[31:20] | Used to be fun when I took you to school. | 以前送你上学是种乐趣 |
[31:23] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 当然可以 |
[31:28] | We’re here for you, your mom and I. | 我们都会帮你 你妈妈和我 |
[31:30] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[31:31] | – Yeah, I do. – Okay. | -我知道 -很好 |
[31:33] | And I’m glad that the things | 很高兴 |
[31:34] | that used to be fun are becoming fun again. | 我们又能重拾往日的快乐 |
[31:37] | Me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[31:40] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[31:42] | How was the game yesterday? | 昨天的比赛怎么样 |
[31:44] | Great, like always. | 挺好的 和平时一样 |
[31:47] | Aria watched for a couple of minutes. | 艾瑞亚还看了一会儿呢 |
[31:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[31:57] | Want a ride to school? | 要我送你吗 |
[31:59] | I’m cool. | 不用了 |
[32:00] | Sure, I mean we could stop and get a… | 随你便 我觉得我们可以顺便… |
[32:04] | a cup of coffee. | 喝杯咖啡什么的 |
[32:06] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[32:09] | Yeah, I think so. | 没事 |
[32:12] | All right. We’ll leave in five. | 好吧 五分钟后走 |
[32:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:19] | What you said yesterday about seeing things differently– | 你昨天说要换个角度看问题 |
[32:22] | Um, I-I went on a date. | 我参加了个约会 |
[32:24] | A-a double date. | 是四人约会 |
[32:26] | Actually, it wasn’t even really… | 事实上 不算是… |
[32:28] | Hanna. Breathe. | 汉娜 调整下呼吸吧 |
[32:32] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[32:33] | Alison is still with us. With me. | 艾莉森一直与我们同在 与我同在 |
[32:38] | More than I want. | 并非我愿意 |
[32:39] | Why more? | 为什么 |
[32:41] | Our friendship was work, | 想维持我们的友情 |
[32:44] | like– like you had to impress her | 你必须讨好她 |
[32:46] | to make her like you, and… | 让她喜欢你 然后… |
[32:48] | that meant doing things | 那意味着你要做一些 |
[32:49] | that maybe you didn’t feel so good about doing. | 你不认为是正确的事 |
[32:55] | Sometimes bad things. | 有时有可能是坏事 |
[32:58] | If it was so hard, why was it so important to be her friend? | 既然如此 为什么还要和做她朋友呢 |
[33:03] | She could make you feel special, | 因为她让你觉得自己很特别 |
[33:07] | and that seemed worth it then. | 我那时觉得 做什么都值了 |
[33:10] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[33:15] | What would you like to say to Alison? | 你想对艾莉森说些什么 |
[33:20] | Just that… | 就刚说的那些… |
[33:22] | To Alison. | 对着艾莉森说 |
[33:30] | Alison… | 艾莉森… |
[33:33] | You were the best friend I ever had, | 你是我拥有过最好的朋友 |
[33:38] | and that meant a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[33:42] | You meant a lot to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[33:45] | But you were also the worst enemy I ever had, | 你也是我拥有过最坏的敌人 |
[33:51] | and I can’t believe it took me this long to realize that. | 难以置信 我现在才醒悟 |
[33:56] | How do you think Alison would respond to that? | 你觉得艾莉森会说什么 |
[34:06] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:08] | All independent and in touch with your feelings. | 如此独立 还敢于表达自己的真实感受 |
[34:12] | I’ll bet you’re pretty impressed with yourself right now, | 打赌你现在一定对自己相当自信 |
[34:14] | aren’t you? | 是不是 |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:19] | I’m proud of you, Hanna. | 我真为你骄傲 汉娜 |
[34:20] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[34:21] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不在乎 |
[34:24] | Today… | 今天 |
[34:26] | You’ve got doctor do-over there ready to pat you on the back | 是你的医生鼓励你坐在这 |
[34:28] | for talking to an empty chair. | 对着空椅子说话 |
[34:30] | I don’t need her either. | 我也不需要她 |
[34:33] | Well, you need someone. | 你总得需要个人鼓励你 |
[34:36] | Low self-esteem leads to “Hefty Hanna.” | 缺乏自尊心造就“大块头汉娜” |
[34:40] | Wasn’t that covered wellness class? | 健康课程不都要讲这些的吗 |
[34:42] | I have other friends. | 我还有别的朋友 |
[34:46] | Real friends. | 真正的朋友 |
[34:47] | You have what I gave you. | 那都是我施舍你的 |
[34:54] | You think your three gal-pals will be with you forever, don’t you? | 你认为那三个小妞会永远与你相伴 对吗 |
[34:57] | News flash: You’re already losing them. | 最新新闻: 你已经失去她们了 |
[35:00] | They’re gonna move on, Hanna, and you’re not. | 汉娜 她们会向前看 可你不会 |
[35:04] | And you know who you’ll be left with? | 知道最后会剩下什么 |
[35:07] | Me. | 我 |
[35:09] | I’ll always be with you. | 我会永远和你在一起 |
[35:11] | I’m the only one that can make you happy, | 只有我才能带给你快乐 |
[35:14] | the only one that’ll tell you the truth. | 也只有我才会跟你说实话 |
[35:19] | I’m the only one that you can count on. | 我是你唯一能指望的人 |
[35:23] | Then I’d rather be alone. | 那我宁愿形单影只 |
[35:27] | You won’t last a week. | 你连一个礼拜都熬不过的 |
[35:29] | At least I’ll be alive. | 至少我还活生生的 |
[35:31] | You can’t reach into my life anymore, | 没我的允许 |
[35:34] | not unless I let you. | 你休想插手我的生活 |
[35:37] | You’re gone, | 你已经走了 |
[35:39] | and I am so over missing you. | 而我早就不怀念你了 |
[36:09] | Hey, you? | 等我 |
[36:11] | Have you transferred here without telling me? | 你怎么没告诉我 你转学到这了 |
[36:14] | I thought about it. | 我想告诉你的 |
[36:15] | No, I called you this morning, | 今早我给你打电话了 |
[36:16] | but I got your voicemail. | 但是转到语音信箱了 |
[36:17] | I wanted to see how you were doing | 我本想知道昨晚差点露馅后 |
[36:19] | after last night’s near-miss. | 你今天情况怎样 |
[36:20] | Okay, though I feel like I just postponed the inevitable. | 好吧 感觉是躲得过初一 躲不过十五 |
[36:23] | Maybe not. | 也许还有转机 |
[36:24] | I mean, what I said last night was the truth, | 其实 昨晚我说的都是实话 |
[36:27] | except for the part about my dad knowing the coach from Stanford. | 除去我老爸认识斯坦福教练那段 |
[36:30] | But it was good advice. | 但那可是个好建议啊 |
[36:32] | And she was online this morning, | 她今早就上网 |
[36:33] | checking every college with an endowment and a pool. | 查每个有奖学基金和游泳池的大学 |
[36:37] | So it worked. | 那就是有希望了 |
[36:38] | For now. | 目前来说是的 |
[36:40] | So, be happy. | 那就乐观点 |
[36:41] | For now. | 此时此刻 |
[36:43] | With me. | 跟我一起 |
[36:44] | ‘least it gives us time for a second date. | 最起码我们有了第二次约会的机会 |
[37:24] | Wren. | 任 |
[37:25] | Melissa just called. She knows where Ian is. | 梅丽莎刚刚打来电话 她知道伊恩在哪了 |
[37:28] | – I’m on the way. – Spencer–! | -我马上到 -斯宾塞 |
[37:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[37:43] | Can it wait, because Spencer– | 能回来再说吗 因为斯宾塞 |
[37:44] | I don’t think it can. | 此事刻不容缓 |
[37:45] | I just got a call from Dr. Sullivan. | 我刚刚接到了沙利文医生的电话 |
[37:47] | Her office was broken into | 在你上一次的诊疗之后 |
[37:49] | after your last session. | 有人非法闯入她的办公室 |
[37:50] | It was completely trashed. | 破坏得面目全非 |
[37:52] | Why would she call you? | 她为什么打给你 |
[37:54] | Hanna, what did you and Dr. Sullivan talk about? | 汉娜 你都跟沙利文医生谈了些什么 |
[37:56] | Isn’t that supposed to be between me and her? | 这不应该是我和她之间的秘密吗 |
[37:59] | I mean, that’s how it works, right? | 心理治疗不就是如此 对吗 |
[38:01] | Was it something that somebody… | 是不是有什么事 |
[38:03] | might not want other people to know? | 不该被泄露出去 |
[38:08] | We can’t do this right now. | 我现在没法跟你说这个了 |
[38:09] | Yes, you can. If Dr. Sullivan calls the police, | 你必须说 如果沙利文医生报警的话 |
[38:12] | they’re gonna be asking a lot more questions than I am. | 警方会提出比我更多的疑问 |
[38:14] | Well, then, I’m gonna need answers, | 那我需要找到答案 |
[38:15] | and I’m not getting them here! | 而站在这里对我毫无帮助 |
[38:17] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[38:30] | Excuse me, ma’am. | 打扰一下 女士 |
[38:32] | Who else had keys to the office? | 谁还有这间办公室的钥匙 |
[38:34] | No one. Why? | 没有了 怎么了 |
[38:37] | There aren’t any signs of forced entry. | 没迹象表明这里是被人强行闯入的 |
[38:45] | Do we have a plan? | 有计划吗 |
[38:48] | Working on it. | 还在想 |
[38:51] | Should we call Garrett, | 要不要给加勒特打电话 |
[38:53] | tell him about Ian? | 告诉他伊恩还活着 |
[38:54] | No. | 不要 |
[38:55] | The last thing we need to do is get him involved | 我们打死也不能 |
[38:57] | in another mystery we can’t explain. | 把他牵扯进另一个无法解释的迷局中 |
[38:59] | That’s what happens | 是这样的 |
[38:59] | when we’re the girls who cried wolf. | 因为我们被定性为”狼来了”女孩 |
[39:02] | I mean, don’t you get it? | 还没明白吗 |
[39:04] | We’re screwed. | 我们完蛋了 |
[39:07] | They’re stopping. | 他们停车了 |
[39:33] | There’s no turning back now, right? | 不能回头了 对吗 |
[39:46] | I’ve got 9-1-1 on speed-dial. | 我已设置了911的快速拨号 |
[39:49] | I’ve only got one bar. | 只有一格信号 |
[39:51] | Oh, crap. No bars. | 该死 一格也没有了 |
[39:53] | We should take a photo of Ian, | 我们应该拍张伊恩的照片 |
[39:55] | prove we haven’t been making this all up. | 证明我们并没有编故事 |
[39:57] | Yeah, well, you go ahead and do that | 好 那你亲自上阵吧 |
[39:58] | while I try not to get killed. | 我可要确保我的人身安全 |
[40:01] | Sorry. I’m just worried about Melissa. | 对不起 我只是担心梅丽莎 |
[40:04] | Who knows what Ian’s thinking? | 谁知道伊恩有什么诡计 |
[40:06] | Or if he has a gun. | 或许他身上有枪 |
[40:09] | He’s the bad guy, right? | 他是坏人 对吗 |
[40:47] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[41:26] | 我失控杀了艾莉森 她知道得太多 你有太多想隐瞒的 但没那么容易 我逃脱不了法律的制裁 来抓我吧 -伊恩 |