时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[00:07] | Ian didn’t commit suicide. | 伊恩不是自杀的 |
[00:09] | That entire suicide letter is made up of “A” texts. | 整封遗书都是由A的短信拼凑的 |
[00:12] | What? | 什么 |
[00:13] | I don’t remember a thing | 艾利死的那晚的事 |
[00:15] | from the night Ali died. | 我一点儿也不记得了 |
[00:16] | You know what I do remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗 |
[00:17] | Your pink hair. I thought it was cool. | 你的粉色头发 很酷 |
[00:20] | I know the funeral was today. | 我知道葬礼在今天 |
[00:21] | I just wanted to come check on you. | 就想来看看你怎么样了 |
[00:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[00:28] | I wanted to see how you were doing | 我本想问问昨晚差点露馅后 |
[00:29] | after last night’s near miss. | 你情况怎样 |
[00:31] | She was online this morning checking | 她今早就上网 |
[00:32] | every college with an endowment and a pool. | 查每个有奖学基金和游泳池的大学 |
[00:35] | So, be happy. | 那就乐观点 |
[00:36] | At least it gives us time for a second date. | 最起码我们有了第二次约会的机会 |
[00:39] | I really needed a hug from you today, | 我今天很需要你的拥抱 |
[00:41] | not later at your apartment | 不是等回到你的公寓 |
[00:43] | or tomorrow at Hollis. | 或是明天在霍伊斯大学 |
[00:44] | Here, right now. | 而是此时此地 |
[00:46] | Things are a little tense right now | 现在我和伊莎贝尔 |
[00:47] | between me and Isabel. | 之间的关系有点紧张 |
[00:48] | Does mom know that? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[00:50] | Your mom catches on pretty fast. | 你妈一向洞察秋毫 |
[00:52] | 抱歉 我收回之前的话 就算是在电话亭里我也愿意嫁给你 | |
[00:54] | 给我电话 爱你 亲爱的伊莎贝尔 短信删除中 | |
[00:56] | – Sorry I’m late. – So, are you going out | -抱歉迟到了 -你是在和诺埃尔交往 |
[00:57] | with Noel, or was that just a one-off? | 还是玩玩而已 |
[00:59] | He’s a major get. | 他现在可是红人 |
[01:01] | Now he even has some bad-boy cred. | 而且男人不坏 女人不爱 |
[01:02] | You know, there’s bad, and then there’s bad. | 要知道 江山易改 本性难移 |
[01:05] | I caught him at the window. | 他在窗前被我抓个正着 |
[01:07] | He broke into your house? | 他闯入了你家 |
[01:09] | Thank you for not calling the police. | 谢谢你没有报警 |
[01:12] | I’ve seen enough cops in my house for one year. | 我受够了警察这一年在我家进进出出 |
[01:14] | Guys, look. | 你们看 |
[01:17] | I know you wanna kiss me. | 我知道你想吻我 |
[01:19] | Oh, my god! She was still alive! | 天呐 她当时还活着 |
[01:31] | Why would “A” show us that part of the video? | A为什么要给我们看那段视频 |
[01:34] | To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched. | 分散我们注意 她好再次出击 |
[01:37] | Or to tell us there’s more to what happened that night. | 或者告诉我们那晚发生的不止这些 |
[01:39] | Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower | 伊恩在钟楼差点杀了我 |
[01:41] | to get back his perverted videos, | 只为了拿回他的变态视频 |
[01:43] | and he went after Ali for the same reason. | 他追着艾莉为的也是这个 |
[01:45] | Yeah, but “A” had us convinced that Ian killed Alison, | 但A已经让我们相信是伊恩杀害的艾莉森 |
[01:49] | and now it’s, what, two miles | 现在呢 从接吻石到艾莉家 |
[01:51] | from the kissing rock to Ali’s house. | 有两英里的路 |
[01:53] | Did she turn off the camera and walk home | 她是把视频关了 直接回家了吗 |
[01:55] | in the dark, alone? | 大晚上的一个人吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah, someone could’ve been waiting for her | 是啊 可能有人埋伏在她家 |
[01:59] | and surprised her when she got home. | 等她到家 给她出其不意的一击 |
[02:01] | – Like who? – Like Ian. | -比方说谁 -伊恩啊 |
[02:03] | Just because he didn’t kill Alison at the kissing rock, | 他没在接吻石那里杀了她 |
[02:05] | doesn’t mean that he didn’t do it an hour later. | 不代表他一小时后没有杀害她 |
[02:07] | If Ian didn’t kill Ali, did “A”? | 如果不是伊恩杀的 会是A吗 |
[02:17] | So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show? | 你邀请以斯拉来看时装秀吗 |
[02:19] | No, he’s out of town presenting a paper at a conference. | 没有 他要出城做一次会议发言 |
[02:24] | Did you invite Caleb? | 你请凯勒了吗 |
[02:26] | Why would I do that? | 我干嘛要请他 |
[02:27] | Because you kissed him. | 因为你吻了他 |
[02:29] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[02:30] | Well, I wore the total wrong gloss. | 我涂错唇彩了 |
[02:32] | You know the kind that looks wet, | 就是那种看上去湿湿的 |
[02:33] | but it’s really sticky? | 其实很黏的那种 |
[02:34] | Oof, the wads of hair get stuck to your mouth. | 啧啧 嘴会黏上一撮头发 |
[02:36] | It’s all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball. | 黏上头发前还是很甜蜜醉人的 |
[02:39] | Hey, could we please keep folding? | 赶快折 好吗 |
[02:42] | I needed these done yesterday, | 本该昨天就弄好的 |
[02:43] | and I’ve already missed a million committee meetings. | 我已经错过了无数次的学生会会议了 |
[02:50] | Can I get it? It’s just a text. | 我能看下吗 只是条短信 |
[02:52] | If it’s from Ezra, then yes. | 如果是以斯拉发的 我就同意 |
[02:55] | Wow. Toby has turned our boss into a romantic. | 看来托比把我们的老大变浪漫了啊 |
[02:59] | I was always a romantic! | 我一直很浪漫 |
[03:01] | You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism | 只是表面上比较务实 |
[03:04] | and a few shockingly bad choices. | 没事作些雷人的错误决定 |
[03:06] | Guys, uh, I’m gonna go deal with this. | 姐妹们 我得去处理点事 |
[03:11] | Do you realize that | 你们发现了吗 |
[03:12] | we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time? | 我们终于在同一时间都有了另一半 |
[03:16] | Okay, I do not have a boyfriend! | 我可没有男朋友 |
[03:18] | Yeah, you do. You just don’t want to admit it. | 你有 你只是不愿承认 |
[03:21] | Tell Ezra we say hi. | 替我们向以斯拉问好哦 |
[04:03] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:07] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 能和你谈会儿吗 |
[04:18] | Look, I said some things after the funeral That | 葬礼那天我说了一些 |
[04:22] | I probably should have kept to myself. | 不该说的话 |
[04:25] | I thought that you felt better knowing that Ian had commit… | 我以为伊恩认罪让你如释重负了 |
[04:28] | Well, so did I, | 没错 |
[04:29] | but I don’t want people getting the wrong idea, you know? | 但我不想引起别人的误解 你明白吗 |
[04:33] | I won’t say a word. | 我会保密的 |
[04:36] | And, plus, the way you handled things | 再说了 上次我弟弟的事 |
[04:38] | with my brother, I kind of owe you one. | 还欠你一个人情呢 |
[04:46] | I have to get back. | 我得回去了 |
[04:47] | We’re, uh, folding programs for the fashion show. | 我们在为时装秀折节目单 |
[04:53] | My mom gets in tomorrow. | 我妈妈明天会来 |
[04:56] | One final speech | 做最后一次讲话 |
[04:56] | before she steps down from the board. | 然后就会退出委员会 |
[04:59] | I thought Jessica Delaurentis | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 |
[05:00] | was the board. | 可是委员会的骨干 |
[05:01] | She only joined because of my sister. | 她加入理事会完全是为了我妹妹 |
[05:04] | Ali lived for that fashion show. | 艾莉一直盼着这场时装秀 |
[05:10] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[05:29] | Martini me. | 给我来杯马蒂尼 |
[05:30] | Extra dry, extra olives, coming up. | 少苦艾酒 多橄榄 马上好 |
[05:32] | – Hey, Hanna. – Hey, sweetheart. | -汉娜 -宝贝儿 |
[05:34] | Hey. What’s going on? | 你们在干什么 |
[05:36] | Well, your father and I are | 你爸爸和我打算 |
[05:37] | cooking up a little farewell fling. | 做一顿送别晚宴 |
[05:40] | Mind setting the table? | 可以帮忙摆下餐具吗 |
[05:42] | Are you still leaving in the morning? | 你还是打算明天早上离开吗 |
[05:44] | Yeah. Thought it’d be nice to have one last dinner, | 是的 吃个晚饭再走也不迟 |
[05:46] | just the three of us. | 就我们三人的晚餐 |
[05:48] | So, what’s for dessert? | 甜点是什么 |
[05:50] | Or are you saving that for your new family? | 还是说甜点要给你的新家人留着 |
[06:14] | You sure know how to walk a girl home. | 送女孩回家 你还真有一套 |
[06:17] | So, what time do you need me tomorrow? | 明天要我什么时候来 |
[06:26] | After school? | 放学后吧 |
[06:29] | I’ll know after the meeting. | 开完会我才知道 |
[06:32] | You think you can build me some makeup tables? | 能帮我做几个梳妆台吗 |
[06:36] | For you, I won’t sleep until it’s done. | 为了你 不做完我是不会睡的 |
[06:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[06:47] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:04] | You obviously have no control over the situation. | 显然你控制不了局面 |
[07:07] | Then what the hell is Jason doing back here? | 那杰森回来这里做什么 |
[07:12] | Hey, champ. | 冠军小姐 |
[07:14] | Just get home? | 刚回来吗 |
[07:15] | Hey, do we have any pretzels? | 有椒盐脆饼吗 |
[07:17] | Um, Melissa took them with her on the trip. | 梅丽莎去旅游时带走了 |
[07:20] | A week at a five-star resort, | 五星级度假区一周游 |
[07:21] | and your sister cuts corners by bringing her own snacks. | 你姐姐居然自带零食节省开支 |
[07:25] | You could’ve gone, too, you know. | 你也应该一起去的 |
[07:26] | No way, I’m too busy. Who was that on the phone? | 不可能 我太忙了 刚电话里的是谁 |
[07:29] | Oh, just some yahoo from | 青少年联盟委员会的 |
[07:31] | the Junior League Board asking for donations. | 某个无礼的人打电话来拉捐款 |
[07:33] | You sounded angry. | 你听起来很生气 |
[07:35] | Well, I told them I already bought | 对 我告诉他们 |
[07:36] | a dozen tickets to the fashion show. | 我已经买了很多时装秀的票 |
[07:39] | Don’t we have anything salty? | 难道我们就没点咸的东西了吗 |
[07:41] | Dad, you’re not supposed to have salt. | 爸 你不该吃咸的东西 |
[07:45] | You’re not supposed to watch me so closely. | 你不该把我管得这么紧 |
[07:48] | I’ll be in my study if you need me. | 有事就到书房找我 |
[07:58] | This is Jessica Delaurentis. | 我是杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 |
[08:00] | Please leave a message after the beep. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[08:04] | Yeah, I took a business card, | 对 我当时拿了一张名片 |
[08:05] | but I think I left it there in Texas. | 应该落在德克萨斯了 |
[08:10] | Yeah, you’ll probably find it under the bed. | 对 可能在床底下 |
[08:16] | Can I talk to him? | 我能跟他说几句吗 |
[08:17] | Yeah, hang on. Hang on one sec. | 好 等等 等一下 |
[08:19] | Emily wants to talk to you. | 艾米丽要跟你说话 |
[08:22] | Hey. I wanna e-mail you my paper before I hand it in. | 论文交之前 我想先发给你看看 |
[08:27] | Next week. | 下周 |
[08:29] | Do you have time? | 你有空吗 |
[08:32] | Okay, perfect. Thanks, dad. | 太好了 谢谢你 爸 |
[08:41] | I just miss him. | 我只是想他了 |
[08:44] | You were just in Texas three days ago. | 你三天前刚从德克萨斯回来 |
[08:47] | I know, but it wasn’t easy leaving. | 我知道 但分隔两地太痛苦了 |
[08:50] | Mom, what if you stayed with dad a little longer next time? | 妈 要不你下次去爸那儿待久一点 |
[08:53] | You mean, like, for maybe a whole week? | 比如一整个礼拜吗 |
[08:55] | Maybe until summer vacation. | 也许可以待到暑假 |
[08:57] | Honey, I can’t leave you here by yourself. | 亲爱的 我不能把你一个人留在这儿 |
[08:59] | Mom, I’m really busy right now. | 妈 我现在忙得不可开交 |
[09:03] | I see you at breakfast, you hand me my lunchbag, | 跟你一起吃早饭 你把午饭给我 |
[09:05] | and then I’m gone until dinner. | 然后到晚饭之前 我都不在家 |
[09:07] | I do my homework until way after you’re asleep. | 晚上你睡着很久了 我还在做作业 |
[09:10] | When you say it like that, I sound like a vending machine. | 听你这么说 我好像自动贩卖机 |
[09:12] | You’re not a vending machine, | 你绝对不是自动贩卖机 |
[09:15] | but you’re also not my chauffeur | 但你也不再是我的司机 |
[09:16] | or my baby-sitter anymore. | 或者保姆了 |
[09:19] | I could stay with a friend | 我可以借住在朋友家 |
[09:21] | and then join you and dad in June. | 然后六月份去找你和老爸 |
[09:30] | You know what, I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:37] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[09:45] | He was, like, yelling yelling. | 他当时正大吼大叫 |
[09:48] | Slow down, I haven’t had coffee. | 慢慢说 我咖啡还没喝呢 |
[09:51] | Kind of just wanted to drink it, | 我只是想喝点咖啡 |
[09:52] | not swim laps. | 这满得都可以游泳了 |
[09:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:56] | Your dad was yelling at Ali’s mom? | 你说你爸在电话里吼艾莉的妈妈 |
[09:59] | Why? Did you ask him about it? | 为什么 你问他了吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah, but he, like, lied lied. | 问了 但他没说实话 |
[10:04] | Why would he lie? | 为什么要对你撒谎 |
[10:05] | The real question is what’s really going on with Jason? | 关键是杰森到底怎么了 |
[10:08] | He told me that he was | 他之前说自己是独自住在 |
[10:09] | in that creepy house alone, | 那栋令人毛骨悚然的房子里 |
[10:10] | but there was somebody else in that upstairs window, | 但那天楼上的窗户后面的确有人 |
[10:12] | and I was not just imagining it. | 绝不是我臆想出来的 |
[10:13] | But it wasn’t Ian. | 但那不是伊恩 |
[10:15] | Okay, so who? What? | 好吧 那是谁 或是什么东西 |
[10:17] | He’s hiding something. | 他肯定藏了些什么 |
[10:18] | You don’t paper over windows | 除非是吸血鬼 |
[10:19] | unless you’re a vampire. | 否则谁会把窗户用纸糊起来 |
[10:21] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 |
[10:22] | Maybe shutting out the world is just how he copes! | 也许跟外界隔离是他面对这一切的方式 |
[10:26] | Who knows what he’s feeling right now. | 谁能明白他现在的感受 |
[10:28] | Well, apparently you. | 显然你能明白 |
[10:30] | I’m just trying to be human, Spence, | 我只想讲点人情 斯宾塞 |
[10:32] | Okay, he lost his sister. | 他失去了他妹妹 |
[10:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:41] | Just got an e-mail from Ali’s mom. | 刚收到一封艾莉妈妈的邮件 |
[10:43] | What does it say? | 邮件说什么 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. I’m too scared to open it. | 不知道 我不敢打开 |
[10:48] | Do you think she knows that | 你觉得她会不会知道 |
[10:48] | I called and hung up last night? | 是我昨晚打电话过去 又挂掉的 |
[10:49] | No. | 不会 |
[10:55] | I just got the same e-mail. | 我也收到了她的邮件 |
[10:59] | Why does Ali’s mom wanna have lunch with us? | 为什么艾莉的妈妈想与我们共进午餐 |
[11:02] | Oh, they’ve made some nice changes to the menu, haven’t they? | 他们对菜单做了一些不错的调整 |
[11:06] | Hanna, what are you gonna order? | 汉娜 你要点什么 |
[11:07] | Ahem, um, Chinese chicken salad. | 中式鸡肉沙拉 |
[11:11] | Alison’s favorite. | 艾莉森最爱的菜 |
[11:17] | You must be really happy that Jason’s moved back. | 杰森搬回来住 你肯定很开心 |
[11:20] | Happy? I don’t even think of that as our house anymore. | 开心 我已经不再把那儿当家了 |
[11:24] | Actually, we all thought Jason moving back | 其实我们都觉得杰森搬回来住 |
[11:27] | was kind of odd. | 有点奇怪 |
[11:30] | Jason came into family money, | 杰森分到了家里的财产 |
[11:32] | and it’s his choice what to do with it. | 要怎么用是他自己的事 |
[11:35] | He definitely marches to his own drummer, | 他肯定有他自己的想法 |
[11:38] | both my kids do. Did. | 我的俩孩子都是这样 曾经的俩孩子 |
[11:45] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:46] | I was gonna wait until after lunch, but… | 本来我想等到吃完午餐的 但… |
[11:51] | now I’m thinking, “Why wait?” | 何必要干等着呢 |
[12:15] | Did Ali ever show you these? | 艾莉给你们看过这些吗 |
[12:21] | I know you like this one, Em. | 我知道你喜欢这件 艾米 |
[12:24] | Don’t I look hot? | 看起来很性感吧 |
[12:26] | Those feathers are really pretty. | 那些羽毛太漂亮了 |
[12:29] | This stretch-side is to die. | 这件超有弹力 |
[12:31] | Can I try it on? | 我可以试试吗 |
[12:33] | There’s not that much stretch. | 也没有那么大的弹性 |
[12:35] | It’s a nice haul, right? | 这样很好 不是吗 |
[12:37] | All one-of-a-kind, and all mine… | 每件都是独一无二的 都是属于我的 |
[12:41] | Just like you guys. | 就像你们一样 |
[12:52] | She picked these out. | 这些是她亲自选的 |
[12:54] | She did. And… | 没错 |
[12:59] | it’s a shame that she won’t get to wear them. | 真遗憾了她没机会穿上这些衣服了 |
[13:04] | You know, I gave so much away so fast. | 我短时间内清理了很多东西出去 |
[13:07] | Ali’s father thought that it would help, | 艾莉的爸爸认为这会有所帮助 |
[13:09] | but there were certain things that I just couldn’t… | 但有些东西是我怎么也无法… |
[13:14] | And when I heard that the four of you were doing the show, | 我听说你们四个在准备时装秀 |
[13:16] | I thought, “Wouldn’t it be nice if Ali’s dream | 就想 “如果能由艾莉最好的朋友 |
[13:18] | could be realized, at least, by her best friends?” | 来实现她的梦想 就再好不过了” |
[13:24] | Um, I don’t really know what you’re asking. | 我太不懂您的意思 |
[13:28] | Mrs. Delaurentis, | 迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[13:30] | are you asking us to wear these? | 你是想让我们在时装秀上 |
[13:34] | In the fashion show? | 穿上这些衣服吗 |
[13:35] | Ali would’ve loved it. | 艾利一定会很乐意这样的 |
[13:40] | It’s the four of you that are keeping her memory alive. | 毕竟你们四个使她仍活在人们的心中 |
[13:47] | Please say yes. | 请答应我 |
[13:59] | I won’t. I can’t. | 我不会穿的 做不到 |
[14:00] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[14:01] | Because it’s freaky. And weird! | 因为这样很诡异 太怪了 |
[14:03] | We can’t just march around in her clothes. | 我们不能穿着她的衣服招摇过市啊 |
[14:05] | It feels like we just buried her. | 感觉她尸骨未寒似的 |
[14:06] | Alison never wore them. | 艾莉森从没穿过这些衣服 |
[14:08] | Well, she tried them on. Freaky enough. | 她试穿过了 这就够恐怖了 |
[14:09] | Hanna, it’s a tribute. | 汉娜 这是对她的悼念 |
[14:11] | Some pictures of Ali, a couple songs that she liked? | 放映几张艾利的照片 播她喜欢的歌 |
[14:13] | You get where her mom is coming from. | 她妈不过是想要这些 |
[14:14] | Yeah, well, she needs to go back. | 这要求过分了点 |
[14:16] | You don’t need a degree to see that the woman’s in pain. | 你看不出来吗 她妈妈还沉浸在痛苦中 |
[14:20] | She ordered a second bloody mary for her dessert. | 她点了第二杯血玛丽酒当点心 |
[14:22] | Yeah, that was her dinner. | 那杯是她的晚饭 |
[14:23] | Well, she was sober enough to run it by the board, | 但她很清醒 一定会征得委员会允许的 |
[14:25] | so we don’t have much of a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:28] | I’ll let the student committee know. | 我会通知学生会的 |
[14:30] | Do you want to take charge of photos? | 你想负责照片吗 |
[14:34] | Do we have to pass the pictures by her mom, | 照片要给她妈过目吗 |
[14:35] | make sure she’s okay with the ones we choose? | 确保她对我们选的照片没意见 |
[14:39] | I could run them past Jason. | 可以给杰森看看 |
[14:43] | I mean, it just might be easier for him, emotionally. | 我是说 他感情上比较容易面对这些 |
[14:47] | But are you sure you want to go to that house? | 你确定想踏进那栋房子吗 |
[14:51] | I’ll just ask him to meet me after school. | 我就约他放学见 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. You might not want to get him involved. | 我也不知道 最好别把他牵扯进来 |
[14:56] | It’s his sister. He already is. | 那是他的妹妹 他早已深陷其中 |
[15:06] | Hey, guys! | 大家好 |
[15:08] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[15:11] | Um, what’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[15:13] | Oh, the programs. | 节目单 |
[15:15] | The programs, right! | 是节目单啊 |
[15:19] | Um, can we sidebar? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:29] | Um, we revamped the programs. | 我们改进了节目单 |
[15:32] | The glossy paper gives it a high-end touch, | 蜡光纸感觉很高档 |
[15:34] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[15:35] | Mm! Why didn’t anybody tell me about this? | 为什么没人告诉我这些 |
[15:37] | I just folded, like, 100 of these. | 我已经折了100多份这样的了 |
[15:39] | You were gone, Spencer. M.I.A. | 你不在啊 斯宾塞 不见踪影 |
[15:42] | Okay, people thought you were going to jail. | 大家以为你蹲大牢了 |
[15:47] | Was there anything else that I need to know? | 还有什么是我不知道的吗 |
[15:49] | We finished stuffing swag bags, | 礼品袋已经装好了 |
[15:51] | I arranged a piece on the show | 我在”玫瑰镇流行风”部分 |
[15:53] | in the Rosewood observer style section. | 安排了场表演 |
[15:55] | Oh! And I got us a d.J. | 我还找好了DJ |
[15:59] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[16:01] | Oh, it’s okay if I play favorites, right? | 我会放我最喜欢的音乐 没问题吧 |
[16:03] | After all, I’m committee chair! | 毕竟我才是学生会主席 |
[16:08] | Oh! Sorry, since when? | 这从何说起 |
[16:09] | Since you weren’t here to vote. | 从你没参加投票说起 |
[16:12] | Listen, Spencer, decisions had to be made. | 斯宾塞 群龙不能无首 |
[16:16] | I made them. | 舍我其谁 |
[16:26] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[16:31] | Okay, take it off. | 好了 脱掉吧 |
[16:47] | You should come. | 你应该来时装秀 |
[16:48] | See your handiwork on the runway. | 看看你的手工饰品在T台上的效果 |
[16:51] | Can you pass me that hanger? | 能把那衣架给我吗 |
[16:55] | I would love to come, but, I, uh, | 我很想去 但是 |
[16:58] | I have plans with somebody tomorrow night. | 我明晚有约了 |
[17:04] | You should bring your friend. | 你可以带你朋友一起来 |
[17:05] | I have an extra ticket. | 我有张多余的票 |
[17:08] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好 那就这样定了 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:14] | You know, I can call Jessica | 如果你觉得不自在 |
[17:16] | if this makes you uncomfortable. | 我可以打电话给杰西卡 |
[17:20] | Let me know if it’s just all too much. | 你要是觉得承受不了 一定告诉我 |
[17:22] | I’m fine. It’s just… | 我没事 只是 |
[17:25] | Lot of memories. | 想起了很多事情 |
[17:27] | Mom, do you think it’s possible | 妈妈 你觉得有没有可能 |
[17:30] | for somebody to black out, | 一个人头脑空白 |
[17:33] | where they don’t remember a whole chunk of time? | 丧失了一大块记忆 |
[17:35] | Um, there may be a few nights in college | 大学那会儿 |
[17:38] | I don’t remember all that clearly. | 是有那么几个夜晚 我的确记不清了 |
[17:41] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[17:43] | There’s this guy… | 有个人 |
[17:45] | kind of a friend. | 算是朋友吧 |
[17:47] | He’s missing a whole night | 他失去了整一个晚上的记忆 |
[17:50] | when a lot happened. | 而那晚发生了很多事 |
[17:53] | My friends think it’s convenient | 我朋友觉得 |
[17:54] | that he can’t remember where he was | 不记得那晚在哪儿 做过些什么 |
[17:57] | or what he did. | 倒是省心了 |
[18:01] | Well, sometimes people file things away | 有时 人们刻意将记忆冰藏 |
[18:04] | until they’re ready to deal with them. | 直到他们准备好去面对 |
[18:07] | Time can heal, | 时间能治愈伤口 |
[18:10] | and something shakes a memory loose. | 记忆也会被随之唤起 |
[18:19] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这张 |
[18:22] | Yeah. Thanks, mom. | 是不错 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[18:48] | What are you doing here? You scared me. | 你怎么在这儿 吓我一跳 |
[18:52] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[18:55] | I’m sorry, kid. | 对不起 孩子 |
[18:56] | Your mom gave me a spare key | 你妈给了我一把备用钥匙 |
[18:58] | in case you weren’t here when I came by. | 以防我来的时候 没人在家 |
[19:00] | She’s got a late meeting, | 她今晚有个会要开 |
[19:01] | and I offered to pick up dinner. Hungry? | 我主动请缨 给你送晚饭 饿了吗 |
[19:04] | Yeah, but what are you doing here? | 是的 但你怎么在这儿 |
[19:06] | Delivering Thai. Thought you loved Thai. | 送泰国菜 你一定喜欢吃 |
[19:09] | And I thought you left this morning | 我以为你一早就走了 |
[19:11] | to go to your house where your fiancee lives. | 回你自己的家 回到你的未婚妻身边 |
[19:14] | I decided to stay for the weekend | 我决定过完这个周末再走 |
[19:16] | so I could see your fashion show. | 那样就能看你的时装秀了 |
[19:17] | What’s the point? You’re still leaving. | 有何意义 你始终是要离开 |
[19:19] | The point is that we always fight before I leave, | 主要是每次我走前 我们都会吵架 |
[19:21] | and I’m tired of ending every visit on a sour note, | 我受够了这样不欢而散 |
[19:24] | and when you got mad at dinner the other night, | 那天吃晚饭时 你不太高兴 |
[19:25] | I thought maybe we should talk. | 我觉得我们有必要谈一谈 |
[19:28] | Okay. Talk. | 好啊 那谈吧 |
[19:34] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[19:37] | I miss being around for these kind of things, | 我很怀念在你们身边的日子 |
[19:41] | and I was kind of hoping you would be | 我希望 我在的时候 |
[19:42] | a little more excited that I was here. | 你能高兴点 |
[19:43] | No, you’re staying here | 不 你呆在这儿 |
[19:45] | because you’re still in love with mom. | 是因为你还爱着妈妈 |
[19:46] | It’s her you’re hanging around here for, not me. | 她才是你逗留的原因 而不是我 |
[19:51] | Your mom and I are getting along better. | 你妈妈和我只是关系有所改善 |
[19:54] | Yeah, what’s with the whole | 是啊 那上次 |
[19:55] | “Pals who drink martinis” act? | “马提尼酒友”是怎么回事 |
[19:58] | Cooking dinner together, | 还有一起做饭 |
[19:59] | long talks on the patio? | 在院子里长谈呢 |
[20:01] | You’re here more than you’re at your hotel, | 你待在这里比在宾馆的时间还多 |
[20:03] | and now you have a spare key? | 甚至现在还拿了一把备用钥匙 |
[20:05] | We’ve turned a corner. | 那些事已经过去了 |
[20:06] | No, I see the way you look at her! | 不 我目睹你看她时的眼神了 |
[20:08] | Stop using me as an excuse. | 别再拿我当借口了 |
[20:11] | Hanna, there’s nothing going on between us. | 汉娜 我们之间真的没什么 |
[20:14] | You can’t even admit it, can you? | 连承认都不敢吗 |
[20:17] | – Hanna– – You know what? I’ve got homework. | -汉娜 -别说了 我去做作业了 |
[20:44] | Where was this one taken? | 这张是哪儿拍的 |
[20:46] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[20:48] | Maybe at the Hastings lake house? | 可能是在海斯汀家的湖边别墅吧 |
[20:52] | Cool. | 真好看 |
[20:55] | Did my mother ask you to do this? | 是我妈叫你这么做的吗 |
[20:58] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[21:02] | Yeah, kind of. Why? | 是 算是吧 怎么了 |
[21:07] | Just seems like something she would do. | 这种事就像是她干的 |
[21:12] | This was, um… | 这张是 |
[21:14] | taken the day she got back from your grandma’s in Georgia. | 她从佐治亚州的奶奶家回来那天拍的 |
[21:19] | She came straight to Emily’s. | 当天她直接去了艾米丽家 |
[21:23] | Use it. | 用这张吧 |
[21:25] | She looks happy there. | 这张看起来比较开心 |
[21:30] | She went straight home after Emily’s | 在离开艾米丽家后 |
[21:33] | to get dinner and then change clothes | 她就直接回家吃饭换衣服了 |
[21:35] | before Spencer’s party in the barn. | 然后去了斯宾塞家谷仓里的派对 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | I-I was just worried that | 我只是不确定 |
[21:43] | if we used any pictures from the day she disappeared that… | 我们该不该用她失踪那天的照片… |
[21:47] | I don’t think anyone but you guys will know that. | 我觉得只有你们知道 |
[21:51] | Really? What about your mom or you? | 是吗 你妈妈和你不知道吗 |
[21:57] | I don’t remember anything from that day. | 那天的事我都不记得了 |
[21:59] | No! I know that you said that, | 不会的 我知道你这么说过 |
[22:02] | but I guess I just figured, | 但我想 |
[22:04] | since it was your last meal as a family that… | 因为这是你们最后一次全家一起用餐 |
[22:07] | Aria, why am I here? | 艾瑞亚 你有话直说 |
[22:12] | I just thought you’d be sensitive to anything | 我只是觉得 你可能是太敏感了 |
[22:14] | that might be a little difficult for your mom. | 所以你妈妈有点难和你相处 |
[22:16] | My mother and I live on different planets. | 我妈和我是两个世界的人 |
[22:18] | No, I get it. | 不 我懂的 |
[22:21] | But you must have some mory of that day. | 但对于那天的事 你多少有些印象吧 |
[22:24] | I don’t, okay? | 我不记得了 好吗 |
[22:25] | Only the next day, when I was questioned by the police, | 我只记得第二天被警察审问的事 |
[22:28] | and this is starting to feel a lot like that. | 现在你也像警察一样了 |
[22:32] | Why are you accusing me all of a sudden? | 怎么突然就审问起我了 |
[22:34] | No, I’m not! | 我没有 |
[22:35] | What exactly is it you’re looking for here? | 你到底想知道些什么 |
[22:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:42] | This was probably a bad idea. | 这可能不是个好主意 |
[22:44] | You’re right. It was. | 你说的对 烂透了 |
[22:47] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[22:47] | Don’t sweat it, okay? | 别再白费力气了 好吗 |
[22:50] | We all learn from our mistakes. | 我们都从错误中吸取了教训 |
[22:51] | I just won’t make this one again. | 我不会再犯同样的错了 |
[23:07] | Hold! | 停 |
[23:09] | I said no flats, Becky. | 我说了不能穿平底鞋 贝奇 |
[23:11] | I need to be 100% sure you can walk in heels. | 我得确保到时候你穿上高跟鞋不会出洋相 |
[23:13] | Mona, take it easy. | 梦娜 放松点 |
[23:16] | Reset! | 重来一遍 |
[23:18] | I think I feel a migraine coming on, | 我头有点疼 |
[23:20] | so I’m just gonna take a quick break. | 我去休息一会儿 |
[23:25] | Do any of you guys have an extra ticket for tonight? | 你们还有今晚的票吗 |
[23:28] | Did you change your mind about Caleb? | 你要让凯勒来了吗 |
[23:30] | – It’s for my dad. – He’s still in town? | -是给我爸的 -他还在镇上吗 |
[23:32] | Yep, and he’s in no rush to get home to Isabel. | 是的 而且他不急着回去见伊莎贝尔 |
[23:35] | What does that even mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:37] | There’s no way your mom and dad are getting back together. | 你妈和你爸不可能再复合了 |
[23:39] | Aria Montgomery! | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 |
[23:41] | Less talking, more walking. | 少说话 多做事 |
[23:51] | Are your legs always that short? | 你的腿一直这么短吗 |
[23:53] | Mona is five feet of insidious snark | 梦娜这个扎着侧马尾 |
[23:55] | with a side ponytail, and I just — | 只是一米五高的妖女 我真想 |
[23:59] | I wanna grab it, | 抓住它 |
[24:01] | and I wanna yank it really, really hard. | 狠狠揍它一顿 |
[24:04] | Spence, she stepped up while you dealt with some pretty big things, | 斯宾塞 在你处理那些失控的棘手问题时 |
[24:10] | things that were way out of your control, | 她替你担当了重任 |
[24:13] | But, look, maybe we should both enjoy the fact | 或许我们该庆幸 |
[24:17] | that those pretty big things are over. | 那些问题都解决了 |
[24:20] | We can both take a breath. | 我们可以喘口气了 |
[24:23] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说的对 |
[24:47] | Oh, did you figure out what’s going on with your dad yet? | 你知道你爸到底是怎么回事吗 |
[24:50] | It’s not even worth a recap. | 不值一提 |
[24:51] | Where’s your dress? | 你的衣服呢 |
[24:54] | Being delivered as we speak. | 说到就到 |
[24:58] | Will you try it on? | 试试吗 |
[25:00] | – I trust you. – Way too much. | -我相信你 -你太相信我了 |
[25:01] | I need to see how it falls. | 我想看看效果怎么样 |
[25:03] | She’s not gonna let up until she knows that it’s perfect. | 达不到最佳效果 她是不会罢休的 |
[25:06] | Hey, I’m Quinn. | 你好 我叫奎因 |
[25:07] | – Hey, nice to meet you. – Same here. | -你好 很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[25:11] | Why don’t you guys go take a seat while I get dressed? | 我去穿衣服 要不你们去坐一下吧 |
[25:13] | Looks like a big crowd out there. | 外面人好多 |
[25:15] | May end up sitting on your lap. | 可能要坐你腿上了 |
[25:17] | Wouldn’t be the first time, right? | 又不是第一次了 是吧 |
[25:20] | We’ll be back in a few. | 我们待会儿回来 |
[25:26] | Did they seem a little touchy-feely to you? | 你们觉不觉得有点肉麻 |
[25:30] | A little. | 有点 |
[25:32] | How come I have no date, | 为什么我没有男朋友 |
[25:33] | and you have a date who brought a date? | 你却有一个带着女朋友的女朋友 |
[25:35] | You have a date. You just didn’t ask him to come. | 你有 只是你没叫他来罢了 |
[25:38] | Donations are over here, and… | 赠品在这儿 |
[25:43] | Enjoy your evening. | 玩的开心 |
[25:44] | Hi, welcome. | 你好 欢迎光临 |
[25:47] | You look amazing. | 你真美 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:53] | Where’s your headset? Here, just take mine. | 你的耳机呢 给 先用我的 |
[25:56] | I need you to track down the tribute slideshow disc | 你去找到艾莉森的纪念视频光盘 |
[25:58] | and give it to Noel, okay? | 把它给诺埃尔 行吗 |
[26:02] | – I want to — – Take a breath. | -我真想… -深呼吸 |
[26:11] | How can I just leave her? | 我怎么能就这么离开她 |
[26:13] | I think that’s what I’m struggling with. | 这才是我纠结的地方 |
[26:14] | I would feel like I’m just quitting my job. | 我感觉要下岗了一样 |
[26:17] | I think Emily can handle it | 艾米丽一定行的 |
[26:19] | If you let her. | 只要你肯放手 |
[26:22] | Well, I’d really like to reconnect with Wayne. | 我真的很想跟韦恩团聚 |
[26:24] | He’s been gone for so long. | 他已经离开家很久了 |
[26:26] | You’d be surprised | 到时你会很惊讶 |
[26:27] | how quickly you can settle back into your groove. | 自己马上就能回到状态了 |
[26:34] | Oh, look, there’s Jessica Delaurentis. | 快看 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯来了 |
[26:40] | This must be so hard for her. | 她一定很不好过 |
[26:48] | Noel. | 诺埃尔 |
[26:51] | Do you want to take a final look? | 你要不要再最终确认一下 |
[26:52] | No, I’m sure it’s fine. | 不用了 肯定没问题 |
[26:58] | – Peter… – You need to have control. | -彼得 -你不能意气用事 |
[27:24] | Em, do you need help getting into your dress? | 艾米丽 需要人帮忙穿那条裙子吗 |
[27:26] | I bet Samara’s gonna be here in a little bit. | 我敢说萨马拉很快就会来了 |
[27:29] | I’ve got it. | 我自己能搞定 |
[27:33] | We need some bubbly. | 我们需要一些香槟酒 |
[27:34] | I’m gonna go hijack some champagne. | 我去打劫几杯回来 |
[27:37] | Are you — are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定这是个好主意吗 |
[27:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:49] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[27:57] | Don’t beat yourself up. | 别跟自己过不去 |
[27:59] | Hanna’s sorting through a lot right now. | 汉娜只是最近很不顺 |
[28:02] | No… No, that’s my fault. | 不 不 是我的错 |
[28:06] | I keep crashing in and out of her life, | 我总是随意进出她的生活 |
[28:09] | unexpected. | 毫无预警 |
[28:11] | Can’t patch a hole like that | 现在已是于事无补 |
[28:12] | with ginger stir-fry. | 覆水难收 |
[28:19] | You look great tonight. | 你今晚真美 |
[28:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | I never complimented you enough. | 我从来没有好好称赞过你 |
[28:27] | Well, I wouldn’t say it’s the worst thing you ever did. | 相比于你曾经的所作所为 这不算什么 |
[28:30] | Fair enough. | 说得很对 |
[28:32] | I feel like we’re beyond that. | 我觉得我们不再计较往事了 |
[28:36] | You do? | 你确定 |
[28:37] | Yes. I really do. | 是的 我确定 |
[29:07] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 女士们 先生们 请大家就座 |
[29:09] | The Eighth Annual Rosewood High | 第八届玫瑰镇高中 |
[29:11] | Charity Fashion Show is about to begin. | 慈善时装秀马上就要开始了 |
[29:14] | Each year… | 每一年 |
[29:19] | And plan their very own fundraising fashion show. | 并策划他们自己的筹款时装秀 |
[29:22] | And each year, the city of Rosewood | 每一年 玫瑰镇全体民众 |
[29:24] | turns out to support our youth | 都会不惜余力支持我们的年轻人 |
[29:26] | as they give us their time, energy, and enthusiasm. | 给他们充分展现活力和热情的舞台 |
[29:29] | Here to welcome you… | 让我们欢迎 |
[29:30] | I thought you were stealing champagne. | 我还以为你去偷香槟了 |
[29:32] | They were out. | 都被拿光了 |
[29:36] | …Sharing lessons in generosity at Rosewood High. | 请与玫瑰镇高中一起慷慨解囊吧 |
[29:40] | Please give a warm welcome to Mrs. Jessica Delaurentis. | 热烈欢迎杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯女士 |
[29:44] | Do I look okay? | 我这样子行吗 |
[29:47] | That is one lucky dress. | 这裙子被你穿上真是三生有幸 |
[29:52] | Emily, what’s wrong? | 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[29:54] | You and Quinn are just friends, right? | 你跟奎因只是普通朋友吧 |
[29:56] | Since the second grade. | 从二年级起就是 |
[29:58] | We used to play dress-up. | 我们以前一起玩过家家 |
[29:59] | I was missus, and she was always mister. | 我总是演太太 她演先生 |
[30:03] | Would it bother you if I were seeing someone? | 你会介意我跟别人约会吗 |
[30:07] | Not that I am, but if I were? | 我没在和别人约会 只是说如果的话呢 |
[30:13] | I was just starting to feel like we may have something. | 我才开始意识到我们之间有些不同寻常 |
[30:17] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:19] | But we’ve only been out a few times, | 但我们才一起出去过几次而已 |
[30:21] | and you didn’t want to get too serious too fast. | 是你不想这么快确定关系 |
[30:26] | Right. I did say that. | 没错 我是这么说过 |
[30:29] | I’m gonna go get ready. | 我要准备上台了 |
[30:32] | See you out there. | 一会儿见 |
[30:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:36] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[30:38] | Okay, last looks, people! | 同志们 最后检查一遍 |
[30:40] | Ladies, I need my first three models lined up! | 女士们 头三个模特先出去排好 |
[30:43] | I’ll get your dress. | 我帮你拿裙子 |
[30:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:46] | I’ll do touch-ups. | 我给你补补妆 |
[30:48] | I think I saw Caleb out there. | 我好像看见凯勒在外面了 |
[30:49] | Caleb? Did you change your mind? | 凯勒 你改变主意了吗 |
[30:52] | I didn’t ask him to come. | 不是我叫他来的 |
[30:54] | – Open. – So he just showed up? | -张嘴 -那他是不请自来了 |
[30:55] | Looking really hot. | 打扮得很帅 |
[30:57] | Hmm, didn’t notice. Blot. | 没注意 抿抿嘴 |
[30:58] | Hanna, he wants you back. | 汉娜 他舍不得你 |
[31:00] | You want him back. What’s the problem? | 你也舍不得他 还有什么问题 |
[31:02] | We are not gonna be angry at you | 你跟他重归于好 |
[31:04] | if you give him a second chance. | 我们也不会怪你的 |
[31:06] | You need more mascara. | 你得再涂点睫毛膏 |
[31:08] | Spencer!!! | 斯宾塞 |
[31:10] | How do you not strangle her? | 你们怎么没把她掐死 |
[31:30] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[31:32] | You look great, Aria! | 你真棒 艾瑞亚 |
[31:37] | Do it, Hanna! | 加油 汉娜 |
[31:39] | And Aria! | 还有艾瑞亚 |
[31:45] | Spence, looking good! | 斯宾塞 真漂亮 |
[31:47] | There you go, Spence! Nice, baby! | 到你了 斯宾塞 亲爱的 漂亮 |
[31:50] | Let’s go, Emily! | 加油 艾米丽 |
[31:51] | All right, Spencer! | 好的 斯宾塞 |
[31:53] | Looking gorgeous, Emily! | 艾米丽 你美翻了 |
[32:24] | I love you, Aria! | 艾瑞亚 爱死你了 |
[32:42] | Work it, Hanna! | 好样的 汉娜 |
[33:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, the Rosewood High Student Committee | 女士们先生们 玫瑰镇高中学生会 |
[33:16] | would like to take a moment | 想占用一点时间 |
[33:18] | to pay tribute to one of their own, | 来悼念他们其中一位成员 |
[33:20] | Allison Delaurentis. | 她就是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[34:02] | Wake up, everybody, | 大家都醒醒吧 |
[34:04] | because the bitch is back! | 因为小贱人又回来了 |
[34:26] | – Turn it off. – I can’t. | -快关掉 -关不了 |
[34:35] | Do you see that? | 你们看见了吗 |
[34:37] | – Oh my gosh! – Who will do that? | -我的天啊 -谁会这么干 |
[34:56] | Did you speak to her? | 你跟她通话了吗 |
[34:57] | No, Jason picked up her cell phone. | 没有 是杰森帮她接的电话 |
[35:00] | Said she was too upset to talk. | 说她没心情接电话 |
[35:03] | Just when we were in the spotlight doing something decent. | 就在我们在聚光灯下受万人瞩目之时 |
[35:05] | Yeah, “A” makes the spotlight extra harsh. | A令这个聚光灯格外地刺眼 |
[35:17] | I’m just gonna… | 我去去就回… |
[35:27] | I’m glad you came. | 很高兴你来了 |
[35:31] | Hey, what was that on stage? | 刚刚台上是怎么回事 |
[35:33] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[35:36] | Can I walk you home? | 介意我陪你走回家吗 |
[35:40] | Wait for me? | 能等我吗 |
[35:48] | Maybe we should just send Mrs. Delaurentis | 或许我们该给迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[35:50] | a note or something? | 留个便条或者什么的 |
[35:51] | I don’t think there’s a section for | 好像没有 |
[35:52] | “I’m sorry you got traumatized” cards. | 赠送”精神伤害”致歉卡这个环节吧 |
[35:55] | Maybe flowers. | 那送花吧 |
[36:04] | – Can we get out of here? – I’m right behind you. | -我们走吧 -走 |
[36:07] | I just gotta grab my stuff. | 我去拿下东西 |
[36:25] | Did you want this back? | 你要拿回这个吗 |
[36:28] | I’d hate to leave something lying around | 我不想留下什么 |
[36:29] | that could get you and your friends in trouble. | 会让你和你的朋友惹麻烦的东西 |
[36:32] | I assumed that was yours. | 我以为那是你的 |
[36:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[36:41] | The unplanned finale. | 那个计划之外的谢幕 |
[36:47] | Hand it over. | 拿来 |
[37:08] | I was worried you didn’t eat, | 我担心你还没吃东西 |
[37:09] | So I brought you something. | 所以我拿了些吃的来 |
[37:11] | Honey, I’m so sorry about what happened tonight. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉今晚发生的事 |
[37:14] | I can’t believe anyone would be that cruel. | 真不敢想象有人居然那么残忍 |
[37:16] | They probably think that — | 别人说不定以为那是… |
[37:17] | No, no one thinks you girls are responsible for that. | 不会的 没有人觉得是你们几个做的 |
[37:20] | You could see it in your faces. | 从你们的表情就能看出来 |
[37:21] | You guys were as stunned as the rest of us. | 你们跟其他人一样目瞪口呆 |
[37:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:32] | Mom, when you and dad were dating, | 妈 你跟爸爸约会的时候 |
[37:36] | did you see other people? | 你有过一脚踏两船吗 |
[37:37] | Well, we had that conversation very early on, | 我们很早就讨论过这个话题 |
[37:41] | but I made it clear that if it was gonna be me, | 我说得很清楚了 如果这是命中注定 |
[37:44] | it could only be me. | 那我们非彼此莫属 |
[37:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:57] | You know, Emily, when you mentioned | 艾米丽 你之前提议 |
[37:59] | my leaving and you joining us in the summer, | 我去爸爸那里 你暑假再来找我们 |
[38:03] | Well, I’ve been thinking a lot about that, | 我最近一直在考虑 |
[38:04] | and maybe it could work. | 说不定这是个好主意 |
[38:07] | What? | 什么 |
[38:08] | Well, I spoke to Hanna’s mom, | 我跟汉娜的妈妈谈过了 |
[38:10] | and she said that she could look after you. | 她说她能照顾你 |
[38:13] | You mean I could stay with them? | 你是说我可以和她们住吗 |
[38:15] | If you want to. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[38:17] | To be honest, your dad and me being apart so much, | 说实话 我和你爸爸聚少离多 |
[38:19] | it’s really, really hard on us. | 我们真的是很辛苦 |
[38:22] | So you’re saying I could stay in Rosewood until I finish the semester? | 你是说 我能留在玫瑰镇读完这个学期 |
[38:25] | But only if you’re comfortable, honey, | 但一定要你愿意 亲爱的 |
[38:26] | only if you’re comfortable, | 你觉得没问题才行 |
[38:27] | And if you have second thoughts — | 如果你有任何一丝不情愿 |
[38:29] | No, I’m fine. You should go. | 不 我觉得很好 你应该去 |
[38:33] | You and dad need each other. | 你和爸爸需要彼此 |
[38:48] | I took a lot of pictures. | 我照了很多照片 |
[38:51] | You looked beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[38:53] | Whoever hijacked that– | 不管那件事是谁干的… |
[38:54] | Aren’t you supposed to be at your hotel… | 你不是应该在宾馆里 |
[38:56] | Packing? | 收拾行李吗 |
[38:59] | No. No, I’m supposed to be right here making sure | 不 我应该在这里 |
[39:01] | you got home safely from what happened tonight. | 确保今晚发生那样的事后 你安全到家 |
[39:04] | Mom’s upstairs. | 你妈妈在楼上 |
[39:06] | Had to talk her down from forming up a posse on the way home. | 她都想组织自卫队了 我安抚了她一路 |
[39:12] | So, what did happen tonight? | 今晚你们之间发生了什么 |
[39:15] | I saw you with mom. | 我看见了你跟妈妈一起 |
[39:20] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[39:22] | I guess it took you yelling at me | 如果不是你那样对我发脾气 |
[39:23] | before I could see it myself. | 我还不能看清自己的想法 |
[39:26] | What does that mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[39:34] | It means no more excuses. | 这意味着我不再找借口了 |
[39:36] | It means I’m not ready to go home yet. | 也意味着我还不准备回去 |
[39:39] | There’s some things I have to work out with your mom, | 还有些事 我要和你妈妈一起理清楚 |
[39:42] | and I can only do that if I stay here. | 只有留在这儿 我才能做到 |
[39:53] | Then I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那么明天见咯 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:00] | Okay. See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:18] | Salty? | 找咸的东西吃吗 |
[40:20] | Sweet. | 在找甜的 |
[40:21] | But don’t tell your mother, okay? | 别告诉你妈妈 好吗 |
[40:24] | Whoa, you look beat. | 你看起来很累 |
[40:25] | Why don’t you go get some rest? | 快去休息一会儿吧 |
[40:30] | Dad? | 爸 |
[40:32] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:35] | What’s going on between you and Mrs. Delaurentis? | 你和迪劳伦提斯夫人怎么了 |
[40:43] | I saw you two together tonight, | 我今晚看见你们俩在一起 |
[40:45] | and you looked upset. | 你看起来很生气 |
[40:48] | Why do you care that Jason’s moved back? | 为什么你那么在意杰森搬回来住 |
[40:50] | Look, this isn’t something for you to worry about, Spencer, | 斯宾塞 这不是你要担心的事 |
[40:54] | But for the time being, you stay away from jason delaurentis, | 但是你暂时不要接近杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[40:58] | all right? | 好吗 |
[41:06] | Pretty sure your mom doesn’t want this back. | 你妈妈肯定不想再要回这些了 |
[41:14] | How many times do we have to put her away? | 到底要多少次 我们才能彻底将她埋葬 |
[41:18] | It’s like burying Alison all over again. | 这就像又一次下葬艾莉森 |
[41:20] | Every time we start to make peace with it, | 每次我们开始忘却往事的时候 |
[41:24] | someone has to go and say something ugly | 总有人要拿她的死 |
[41:26] | about her death, about her life. | 和她的生活来做文章 |
[41:29] | When are people gonna move on to gawk at the next tragedy? | 人们什么时候才能不再对这场悲剧指手画脚 |
[41:33] | Well, if I was a stranger, | 如果我是个陌生人 |
[41:34] | I’d be fascinated with the dark details. | 我也会对这些神秘的细节感兴趣 |
[41:37] | That’s us. | 那都是关于我们的 |
[41:38] | Brother, her friends. | 她哥哥 她的朋友们 |
[41:42] | We’re the dark details. | 我们就是那些神秘的细节 |
[41:47] | Why come back? | 你为什么回来 |
[41:49] | Why live in that house all by yourself? | 为什么要一个人住在那栋房子里 |
[41:53] | Wanted to try and put the pieces together. | 想要试着把事情拼凑起来 |
[41:57] | I was looking for something. | 我在寻找些东西 |
[41:59] | You still don’t know who wrote that note. | 你还是不知道是谁写的那张字条 |
[42:05] | What if it has to do with what happened that night? | 如果跟那天晚上发生的事情有关呢 |
[42:07] | I have my answer. | 我自有我的答案 |
[42:09] | Ian… | 伊恩 |
[42:11] | – I mean, what if he — – there are no ifs. | -我是说 如果他… -没什么如果 |
[42:13] | Ian confessed. | 伊恩认罪了 |
[42:16] | Look, from now I, I need to figure out how to be happy, and… | 从现在开始 我要试着开心起来 |
[42:21] | I’d like to do that here. | 我想在这里开心地生活 |
[42:27] | Um… Can I drop you somewhere? | 需要我载你吗 |
[42:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[42:41] | Yeah, I could use a ride home. | 我搭个便车回家吧 |