时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | It’s beautiful. | 真是美极了 |
[00:05] | – Is that Aria? Answer me! – Yeah. | -你是艾瑞亚吗 回答我 -是我 |
[00:08] | Why do you care that Jason’s moved back? | 为什么你那么在意杰森搬回来住 |
[00:10] | This isn’t something for you to worry about, Spencer, | 斯宾塞 这不是你要担心的事 |
[00:12] | But for the time being, | 但是眼下 |
[00:13] | you stay away from Jason Delaurentis. | 你不要接近杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:16] | Mike broke into your house? | 迈克闯入了你家 |
[00:19] | Never got in, actually. | 他没得逞 |
[00:20] | What were you looking for? | 你到底想找什么 |
[00:21] | I won’t do it again. Just, please… | 我以后不会再干了 求你了 |
[00:24] | Don’t tell. | 别说出去 |
[00:26] | It wasn’t Ian who hired Logan Reed — | 不是伊恩雇的洛根·瑞德 |
[00:28] | The guy who delivered the money in the woods. | 就是那个在树林里送钱的人 |
[00:31] | – Count it if you like. – I believe you. | -你可以数数 -我相信你 |
[00:34] | I never expected to feel this kind of loss over leaving you. | 从未想到离开你时 我会这么失落 |
[00:39] | I spoke to Hanna’s mom, and she said | 我跟汉娜的妈妈谈过了 她说 |
[00:41] | that she could look after you. | 她能照顾你 |
[00:43] | You mean I could stay with them? | 你是说我可以和她们住吗 |
[00:44] | I thought you left this morning | 我以为你一早就走了 |
[00:46] | to go to your house where your fiancee Isabel lives. | 回你自己的家 回到你的未婚妻身边 |
[00:49] | No, you’re staying here | 不 你呆在这儿 |
[00:50] | because you’re still in love with mom. | 是因为你还爱着妈妈 |
[01:02] | I thought you were getting your own room. | 我还以为你会有自己的房间呢 |
[01:03] | That was before the pipes went off behind the walls. | 谁让墙后的管道破了呢 |
[01:06] | They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in, | 得等他们把管子修好 把墙恢复成原样 |
[01:08] | – so we’re roomies till then. – It’ll be fun. | -所以我们暂时是室友 -会很好玩的 |
[01:10] | I know it’s gonna be like a sleepover that never ends. | 就像永远不会结束的过夜派对 |
[01:15] | Has Garrett called you | 加勒特给你打电话 |
[01:16] | about Ian’s messenger? | 说伊恩的信差的事了吗 |
[01:18] | Not a sound. | 还没有呢 |
[01:20] | Guys, we dragged Garrett into this. | 是我们把加勒特扯进来的 |
[01:22] | We just gotta trust him. | 我们得相信他 |
[01:23] | We’re trusting him with Ian’s $10,000 | 伊恩的一万块都托付给了他 |
[01:26] | and I could’ve used some of that | 不然我还能用其中一部分钱 |
[01:29] | to replace Melissa’s ring. | 补上梅丽莎的戒指 |
[01:30] | And if they traced the money from Ian to you? | 要是他们从伊恩的这笔钱查到你呢 |
[01:33] | How would you explain that? | 你要怎么解释 |
[01:34] | I just don’t like waiting. | 我讨厌等待 |
[01:36] | If we’re too quiet, “A” will get bored and stir the pot. | 如果我们太安静 A会无聊并捣乱的 |
[01:38] | And if we say something, “A’s” gonna smack us down. | 如果我们说了什么 A会毁了我们的 |
[01:41] | I don’t wanna walk into another “A-stravaganza” | 我可不想再经历一次A氏惊悚协奏曲 |
[01:45] | like that fashion show. | 就像那场时装秀 |
[01:46] | God, the look on Mrs. Dilaurentis’s face. | 当时迪劳伦提斯女士的那脸色 |
[01:54] | This… | 这不再只是为了 |
[01:56] | isn’t just about making us look like bitches anymore, is it? | 让我们像一群惹是生非的贱女孩了吧 |
[01:59] | No. It’s about keeping us quiet. | 没错 这是警告我们安静点 |
[02:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:04] | Because “A” might really be the one who killed Ali. | 因为很有可能A才是杀死艾莉的人 |
[02:07] | That’s what we’re all thinking, isn’t it? | 我们不都是这么想的吗 |
[02:09] | Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian? | 否则为什么要不辞辛苦地陷害伊恩呢 |
[02:12] | You guys. | 你们快看 |
[02:19] | Look at the card. | 看看卡片上写的 |
[02:23] | What fun! Two little liars under one roof. | 多好玩呀 两个撒谎精住一起了 |
[02:26] | You are making it so easy. – A | 这下简单多了 -A |
[02:33] | It’s really not that dressy, | 这糖果也不怎么样 |
[03:03] | It’s really not that dressy, | 不用穿得那么隆重 |
[03:04] | just like a few couple of people coming over | 只是几个朋友过来 |
[03:05] | like we used to do. | 吃个家常便饭 |
[03:06] | I know. It’s the first one since you move back in. | 我知道 但这是你搬回来后第一次聚餐 |
[03:13] | You look lovely in both. | 你穿哪件都好看 |
[03:15] | – You talk like a mom. – Thank you. | -真像个妈妈会说的话 -谢谢 |
[03:20] | Mike, breakfast in five minutes. | 迈克 早饭五分钟内就好 |
[03:23] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:24] | He eats at school. I’ve seen him. | 他在学校吃 我看到过 |
[03:34] | I like that one. | 我喜欢那件 |
[03:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:37] | It makes you look very grown up. | 显得你很成熟 |
[03:44] | Byron, did you catch Mike? | 拜伦 见到迈克了没 |
[03:46] | No, he escaped before I could grab him. | 没 被他溜了 |
[03:48] | But he knows we want him here. | 但他知道我们希望他出席吧 |
[03:49] | He knows, I just want to make sure | 他知道 我只是想确认 |
[03:51] | he doesn’t blow it off at the last minute. | 他不会在最后关头出岔子 |
[03:53] | Nancy Partha called. | 南希·帕尔塔打过电话 |
[03:55] | Elliott finally approved a sitter, | 艾略特终于找到了人照看孩子 |
[03:57] | so they will be here. | 所以他们会来 |
[03:58] | The Scotacs won’t. He called. | 斯科塔克一家来不了了 他打电话说 |
[04:00] | His mother fell off her riding mower. | 他母亲从割草机上摔了下来 |
[04:03] | Oh. Is she all right? | 天啊 她没事吧 |
[04:06] | Bruised hip. Shredded azaleas. | 撞伤了臀部 屁股都开花了 |
[04:11] | So, just us and the Parthas? | 所以就我们和帕尔塔一家吗 |
[04:13] | Well, I was thinking I would invite Ezra Fitz. | 我还打算请以斯拉·费兹 |
[04:15] | He met Elliott. They got along pretty well. | 他见过艾略特 他们相处得不错 |
[04:18] | It’s kind of short notice. | 这是搞突然袭击吗 |
[04:19] | Ezra still seems a little lost around campus. | 感觉以斯拉在学校里还是有点不知所措 |
[04:22] | He’s not Aria’s teacher anymore, he’s a colleague, | 他不再是艾瑞亚的老师了 只是我同事 |
[04:25] | so no conflict of interest. | 所以没有什么利益冲突 |
[04:28] | I’ll tell him he can invite a date. | 我会告诉他 带个女伴来 |
[04:30] | Hmm. That should be interesting. | 这倒是挺有意思的 |
[04:56] | Oh! Hi. Perfect timing. | 来的正好 |
[05:00] | Emily, you didn’t have to do this. | 艾米丽 你不用这样做 |
[05:02] | I wanted to. I want to thank you for letting me stay here. | 我是心甘情愿的 想谢谢你们收留我 |
[05:05] | You’re welcome. It’s great to have you here. | 别客气 很高兴你来我们家住 |
[05:08] | Please, sit. | 请坐吧 |
[05:12] | Are you gonna do this every morning? | 你每天早上都做早饭吗 |
[05:14] | My mom always says not to wait | 我妈妈总是和我说 |
[05:15] | until you’re leaving to say thank you. | 不要等快离开了才说谢谢 |
[05:17] | How is your mom? Have you talked to her? | 你妈妈怎么样了 你和她通电话了吗 |
[05:19] | Uh, yeah, I spoke to her after my run. | 是的 我跑完步后和她通了电话 |
[05:24] | It’s dad. He’ll come by later. | 是爸爸 他一会儿过来 |
[05:29] | Did you throw your back out flipping the omelets? | 你煎蛋的时候扭到背了吗 |
[05:31] | I upped my training, | 我增加了训练量 |
[05:33] | And it’s taking a while to get used to it. | 得花一段时间才能适应 |
[05:36] | Oh, toast’s up. | 面包好了 |
[05:41] | So, how much of a tip should we leave her? | 我们该给她多少小费呢 |
[05:43] | Watch out, I might go for the daughter upgrade. | 小心咯 我可能想要升级版的女儿了 |
[05:48] | Spencer, are you sure Toby can handle it? | 斯宾塞 你确定托比能行吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah, he can do the prep work | 当然 他可以趁梅丽莎和妈妈出城时 |
[05:54] | while Melissa and mom are out of town. | 做些准备工作 |
[05:56] | You know, it’s not just the barn. | 你要知道 不只是谷仓 |
[05:57] | I want to clear out everything back to the property line. | 我想清理地界线内所有东西 |
[05:59] | He can do that, and then | 他可以的 |
[06:02] | you can make sure that the contractor | 而你要确保那个承包人 |
[06:03] | hires him for the nursery extension. | 会雇佣他扩建苗圃 |
[06:06] | I think we owe him. | 这是我们欠他的 |
[06:07] | Yes. Yes, we do. | 是的 没错 |
[06:10] | He can get the back of the barn ready | 他可以在杰森建好篱笆之前 |
[06:11] | before Jason finishes that fence. | 把谷仓后面弄好 |
[06:13] | Oh, there’s not gonna be a fence. | 不会有篱笆了 |
[06:15] | – There isn’t? – No, I stopped that. | -没有吗 -对 我制止了他 |
[06:16] | Called the surveyor. He was building on our property. | 我叫来了测量员 他占用了我们的地 |
[06:20] | That family is nothing if not consistent, | 那家人连基本的和睦都做不到 |
[06:22] | always crossing the line. | 只会不断地越界 |
[06:24] | Just have Toby call me, okay? | 让托比打电话给我 好吗 |
[06:27] | – See you downstairs. – Okay. | -楼下见 -好的 |
[06:34] | You have to come up with an excuse. | 你得找个借口 |
[06:36] | Just call up my dad and say thanks but no thanks. | 打电话给我爸 有礼貌地拒绝 |
[06:40] | I already said yes. | 我已经答应了 |
[06:41] | Okay, change your mind. | 好吧 那你改变主意呗 |
[06:44] | I just don’t want to spend a quiet evening | 我不想和我父母 你还有你女伴 |
[06:46] | with my parents, you, and your date. | 一起度过一个无言的夜晚 |
[06:50] | I’m not bringing anybody. | 我谁也不带 |
[06:51] | – It’s still a bad idea. – It’s a good idea. | -还是行不通 -行得通 |
[06:54] | Matter of fact, it’s your good idea. | 实际上 这是你的好主意 |
[06:57] | Look, if we’re ever gonna figure out what happens next, | 如果我们要进一步试水 |
[07:00] | we need to find a way for your parents | 就得找到一个方法 |
[07:01] | to see us together as a couple. | 让你父母把我们当成一对 |
[07:03] | Didn’t really work last time. | 上次好像就不太成功 |
[07:05] | We weren’t going to get off to a good start over an open grave. | 在葬礼上怎么可能有好的开始呢 |
[07:09] | But… at your parent’s house, | 但如果是在你家里 |
[07:13] | a nice, adult atmosphere… | 在和谐氛围之下 都是成人的场合 |
[07:16] | They’d get used to seeing us | 他们会习惯看到我们 |
[07:17] | across from them at the table. | 坐在他们桌对面的 |
[07:22] | My dad did say you’re not my teacher anymore, | 我爸的确说过你不再是我老师 |
[07:25] | so it wouldn’t be a conflict of interest. | 所以不会有什么利害冲突 |
[07:27] | You wanted a baby step. This could be it. | 你希望能迈出一小步 这就是机会 |
[07:31] | But only if you say so. | 前提是你同意 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:48] | So, what are you making tomorrow, french toast? | 你准备明天做什么 法式吐司吗 |
[07:50] | Does your mom like french toast? | 你妈妈喜欢法式吐司吗 |
[07:52] | It’s a joke, attempt at humor. | 只是开个玩笑 别当真了 |
[07:54] | I don’t want to be a bad guest. | 我不想成为一个不受欢迎的客人 |
[07:56] | Em, you’re not a guest. | 艾米 你不是客人 |
[07:57] | It’s your house now. Relax. | 这现在就是你家 放轻松 |
[07:59] | This is me relaxed. | 我就是这样才能放松 |
[08:00] | Well, then, we’re gonna have to work on that. | 那你得改改了 |
[08:08] | I’m gonna catch up with you inside. | 我一会儿到里面找你 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:14] | What was that? | 刚怎么了 |
[08:16] | I just got stiffed. | 被人摆了一道 |
[08:18] | I totally pimped that guy’s phone, and now he won’t pay. | 我帮他刷了手机 但他不愿意付钱 |
[08:20] | What are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[08:21] | Well, I can’t take him to small-claims court. | 我总不能上小额索赔法院告他吧 |
[08:24] | Well, that wouldn’t happen if you went legit. | 如果你干的活合法 就没那么多麻烦了 |
[08:26] | Legit is in the eye of the beholder. | 合不合法只是个人看法不同 |
[08:29] | Is your foster mom still giving you support checks? | 你养母还给你生活费吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, but that’s just room and board. | 给 但只够解决食宿 |
[08:33] | I need investment capital. | 我需要投资资本 |
[08:35] | Look, Caleb, you know that if you need money… | 凯勒 如果你缺钱的话 |
[08:37] | If I do, I will figure it out. | 如果缺钱 我会自己搞定 |
[08:39] | You don’t have to fight all of my fights. | 你不用每次都帮我 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | Missed you this morning. | 早上没看到你 |
[09:08] | Just wanted to remind you | 我只是想提醒你 |
[09:09] | that we have people coming over tomorrow night. | 明天晚上有客人来家做客 |
[09:13] | I don’t think I can make it. | 我没法参加 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s kind of important. | 这很重要 |
[09:18] | I’ve got stuff. | 我有事要忙 |
[09:20] | Well, Elliott Partha’s coming. You remember him? | 艾略特·帕尔塔会来 还记得他吗 |
[09:23] | He’s the lacrosse coach at Hollis. | 霍里斯大学的长曲棍球教练 |
[09:25] | – I thought this would be a good opportunity… – I’m busy. | -我觉得这是个很好的机会 -我很忙 |
[09:29] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[09:32] | I want you to make yourself unbusy. | 我希望你腾出时间 |
[09:34] | This is very important. It’s the first family party | 这很重要 这是你妈妈回来之后 |
[09:37] | we’ve had since your mom has been back, | 第一次家庭聚会 |
[09:39] | and we want you here. | 我们希望你能参加 |
[09:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:12] | Wow. You don’t waste any time. | 你真积极 |
[10:15] | These days, if somebody offers me a job, | 现如今只要有人给我提供工作 |
[10:17] | I don’t give them a chance to change their mind. | 我绝对不会让他们反悔的 |
[10:20] | Well, I figure I can set up a chair | 我想我可以搬张椅子过来 |
[10:23] | and just fan myself while I watch you work… | 一边扇扇子 一边看你工作 |
[10:28] | Or I can make you a grilled cheese sandwich. | 或者我可以给你做个烤芝士三明治 |
[10:30] | Mm, I’d like both. | 我两个都想要 |
[10:35] | Toby! Thought you’d start tomorrow. | 托比 我以为你明天才开始工作 |
[10:39] | I was just clearing the ground. | 我先把这片地清理一下 |
[10:42] | I was thinking about what you might want to do with the barn. | 我一直在想或许你愿意对谷仓作些改动 |
[10:46] | I’m not an architect, | 虽然我不是建筑师 |
[10:48] | but I made some sketches. | 但我画了几份建筑草图 |
[11:02] | These are great. | 设计得很棒 |
[11:06] | – Can I keep these? – Sure. | -可以给我吗 -当然 |
[11:17] | Uh, I’m kind of sweaty. | 我身上有汗 |
[11:19] | Yeah, well, I can handle it. | 我不介意 |
[11:32] | – Mom. – Hey! | -妈 -你来啦 |
[11:33] | Look who I ran into. | 看看我遇见谁了 |
[11:35] | Hello, Aria. | 你好 艾瑞亚 |
[11:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:38] | I just dropped by to see Mr. Ellis. | 我只是顺路过来见一下埃利斯老师 |
[11:41] | Oh, the guidance counselor? | 那个辅导员吗 |
[11:43] | Jason offered to talk to some of our at-risk students. | 杰森希望能和问题学生进行一些交流 |
[11:47] | Stoners in training, like I was. | 那些瘾君子 跟以前的我一样 |
[11:50] | I’m gonna tell them that there is life after high school. | 我想让他们明白 毕业后的人生还长着呢 |
[11:56] | Well, I’d better get going. | 我想我该走了 |
[11:58] | And thanks again for the note you sent my mom. | 再次谢谢你寄给我妈的卡片 |
[12:01] | It really meant a lot to her. | 这对她意义重大 |
[12:02] | Really? I’m so glad. | 真的吗 很高兴听你这么说 |
[12:04] | So, can I bring anything tomorrow? | 那明天需要我带些什么吗 |
[12:06] | – No, please. Just yourself. – Tomorrow? | -不用 人来就好了 -明天 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I invited Jason to dinner. | 对 我邀请杰森来参加晚宴 |
[12:13] | See you tomorrow night. | 明晚见 |
[12:21] | Why did you invite him to dinner? | 你为什么邀请他 |
[12:23] | What do you mean? Is there a problem? | 什么意思 有什么问题吗 |
[12:26] | No, just a little surprised, I guess. | 没有 我只是有点惊讶 |
[12:29] | You sent Mrs Dilaurentis a note? | 你给迪劳伦提斯夫人寄了卡片吗 |
[12:31] | Yes, after the fashion show. | 是 在时装秀结束之后 |
[12:34] | That’s why you invited him, because of what happened? | 你邀请他 是因为那场突发事件吗 |
[12:36] | I suppose that was partly the reason, | 这只是一部分原因 |
[12:39] | but, you know, his family’s been through a lot, | 他家遭遇了太多的不幸 |
[12:41] | and I thought he could use some human companionship. | 我觉得他需要人多陪陪他 |
[12:44] | Don’t you? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[12:46] | I guess so. | 你说的没错 |
[12:48] | Aria, the fashion show… | 艾瑞亚 关于那场时装秀 |
[12:49] | I told you, mom! | 我告诉过你 妈妈 |
[12:51] | It wasn’t any of us. | 不是我们做的 |
[12:55] | and I don’t like the idea of anybody terrorizing my kids, | 知道有人在威胁我的孩子让我很不安 |
[12:59] | so if there’s somebody at | 所以如果学校里有什么 |
[13:00] | school that your father and I need to know about — | 你爸和我需要知道的人 |
[13:02] | No, it’s just a stupid prank. | 没有 那只是一个愚蠢的恶作剧 |
[13:03] | It didn’t mean anything. | 并不代表什么 |
[13:07] | Okay, well, if you think of something, anything, | 好吧 如果你想起什么 无论什么 |
[13:12] | let me know. | 都要告诉我 |
[13:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:18] | Oh, and your dad said Mr. Fitz can come. | 你爸爸说费兹老师能来 |
[13:21] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[13:22] | You probably want to get used to calling him Ezra. | 也许你该习惯叫他以斯拉 |
[13:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:44] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[13:52] | Hey, okay, my earbuds were in. You couldn’t even hear my music. | 我带着耳机呢 没有吵到你吧 |
[13:55] | That didn’t stop you from singing. | 但你在跟着唱 |
[13:57] | How’d I sound? | 唱得怎么样 |
[13:58] | Loud. | 很大声 |
[14:02] | You know, we should do a video together, | 我们应该一起拍个短片 |
[14:03] | like all of us. | 我们四个人一起 |
[14:08] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[14:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[14:12] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[14:14] | What was going on with Caleb this morning? | 今天早上凯勒怎么了 |
[14:18] | Business. | 生意上的问题 |
[14:21] | He still has business? | 他还在做那些生意呢 |
[14:23] | Yeah, he does. | 是的 |
[14:26] | How do you feel about that? | 对此你怎么看 |
[14:28] | You sound like Dr. Sullivan. | 你语气好像沙利文医生 |
[14:30] | And you didn’t answer my question. | 你还没回答我呢 |
[14:46] | So, you having fun at Hanna’s? | 你在汉娜那住得还好吧 |
[14:49] | Every night’s a sleepover, even school nights. | 每晚都通宵 即使一早有课 |
[14:52] | – Uh-oh. – No uh-oh. | -糟糕 -不糟糕 |
[14:55] | I’m lucky it worked out the way it did. | 能相处成这样 我已经很庆幸了 |
[14:57] | Very lucky. Seriously. | 非常幸运 我是说真的 |
[15:01] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早啊 |
[15:02] | Hey, did you talk to Garrett yet? | 你和加勒特谈过了吗 |
[15:05] | Not yet. I’ve been slammed with practice and the new workout. | 还没有 我一直忙着训练 |
[15:08] | Okay, uh, well, do you want me to try? | 好吧 要不我去问问 |
[15:11] | Yes. You’re better at getting people to talk, anyway. | 好 你总是很容易和人沟通 |
[15:15] | – I am? – You are. | -是吗 -没错 |
[15:16] | Yeah. Tag up later, okay? | 一会儿见吧 |
[15:18] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好 拜拜 -拜 |
[15:21] | Will you come with me to talk to Garrett? | 你要不要和我一起找加勒特谈 |
[15:23] | I can’t. I told my mom I’d go home and help her with dinner. | 我去不了 我答应我妈回家帮她准备晚餐 |
[15:27] | Oh! That’s right. | 对啊 |
[15:29] | It’s “Guess who’s coming to dinner” Night. | 是”谁会来做客”的晚宴 |
[15:30] | You’re so not helping. | 别说风凉话了 |
[15:32] | No, it’s gonna go better than you think. | 肯定会比你想象的好 |
[15:34] | Trust me, Mr. Fitz will knock ’em dead. | 相信我 费兹老师会令他们折服的 |
[15:36] | It’s not just Ezra. | 不只是以斯拉要来 |
[15:38] | My mom invited Jason. | 我妈妈邀请了杰森 |
[15:39] | Wait, she did what? | 等等 真的吗 |
[15:41] | Yeah, he was here at school, | 是啊 他过来学校 |
[15:43] | and she was talking to him, | 我妈妈和他聊了起来 |
[15:44] | and invited him to dinner. | 然后就邀请了他 |
[15:47] | She invited him into your house? | 你妈妈邀请他去你们家吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:50] | She said she feels sorry for him. | 她说很同情他 |
[15:54] | But I guess I understand. | 我也能理解 |
[16:00] | I — I’m late. | 我要迟到了 |
[16:07] | Logan Reed quit his job at the messenger service | 洛根·瑞德和艾米丽谈过话后 |
[16:10] | after Emily talked to him. | 就辞掉了邮局的工作 |
[16:11] | She scared him. | 她吓到他了 |
[16:13] | She scared him plenty. | 把他吓惨了 |
[16:15] | He’s registered at Hollis College, | 他在霍里斯大学上学 |
[16:17] | but no one’s seen him in class for a week. | 但他已经一周没有去上课了 |
[16:20] | He’s been crashing with a buddy, | 他和一个朋友住在一起 |
[16:22] | but, uh, buddy says he’s gone. | 那朋友说他早就不见了 |
[16:25] | Gone. | 不见了 |
[16:27] | This guy can’t stay underwater for long. | 这家伙藏不了多久的 |
[16:29] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[16:31] | If I hear anything, I’ll call you, okay? | 有什么消息 我打电话给你 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | But, uh, Spencer, | 但是 斯宾塞 |
[16:37] | don’t expect to find any surprises here. | 别期待有什么惊奇发现 |
[16:40] | All these loose ends, | 所有这些细枝末节 |
[16:42] | they’re all gonna lead back to the same place. | 最终都会回归到原点 |
[16:45] | Ian. | 就是伊恩 |
[16:59] | I had a feeling you would call. | 我就感觉你会打电话来 |
[17:01] | Did Hanna say anything | 关于时装秀上发生的事 |
[17:03] | about what happened at the fashion show? | 汉娜有没有说过什么 |
[17:05] | I didn’t press her on it. | 我没有逼她说 |
[17:08] | What do you think that was? | 你认为是怎么回事 |
[17:12] | Well, you know about mean girls. | 你了解那些贱女孩 |
[17:14] | They had ’em when we were in school. | 我们上学的时候也有 |
[17:17] | Not like this, we didn’t. | 像这样的 我们那时可没有 |
[17:19] | No, not like this. | 那倒是 |
[17:23] | And I don’t think this just started. | 而且我不认为这种事是第一次发生 |
[17:26] | I think it’s been going on for a while, | 我觉得这种情况已经持续很久了 |
[17:27] | and we’re just now noticing it. | 只是现在我们才注意到 |
[17:30] | I think you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[17:32] | – You do? – Alison? | -你也这么想吗 -艾莉森之死 |
[17:34] | Hanna being hit by that car? | 汉娜被车撞 |
[17:36] | Ian in the bell tower, everything else? | 伊恩消失在钟楼 还有别的事吗 |
[17:38] | It’s easy to get paranoid, | 这些很容易让人疑神疑鬼的 |
[17:40] | start seeing connections where there aren’t any connections. | 以为环环相扣 实际上毫不相关 |
[17:43] | I just knew if | 我就是觉得 |
[17:44] | I didn’t speak to another parent about this, | 如果再不和别的父母谈谈这事 |
[17:46] | my head was going to explode. | 我的脑袋都要爆掉了 |
[17:48] | Who else have you talked to? | 你还和谁谈过 |
[17:50] | Well, Emily’s mom is in Texas, | 艾米丽的妈妈在德州 |
[17:52] | and I didn’t really want to do this over the phone. | 我不想在电话上谈这件事 |
[17:55] | The Hastings? | 海斯汀呢 |
[17:58] | I’ll tell you one thing. | 跟你说实话 |
[17:59] | I think we rolled over way too quickly | 我觉得我们让孩子们看心理医生 |
[18:02] | on that therapist deal, separating the girls? | 分离她们的决定太草率了 |
[18:05] | I am not gonna do that again. | 我不会再那样做了 |
[18:07] | It seemed to make sense at the time. | 我一度觉得那么做是对的 |
[18:09] | That wasn’t about helping anyone. | 那根本没有多大帮助 |
[18:11] | That was about Peter Hastings. | 还不是皮特·海斯汀自作聪明 |
[18:13] | Never met a problem he couldn’t buy off, | 没有他不能拿钱解决的事 |
[18:16] | one way or the other. | 有点不择手段 |
[18:48] | What have you got there? | 你手里是什么东西 |
[18:49] | Oh, I was just clearing the ivy, and… | 我正在清理藤条 然后… |
[18:55] | Where was this? | 这是在哪儿找到的 |
[18:58] | Right here, about half a foot down on the property line. | 就在这里 界址线下半英尺的地方 |
[19:05] | I’ll take care of it. | 这个我来处理 |
[19:07] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[19:08] | Nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[19:11] | Why would somebody bury it? | 为什么有人会把它埋起来 |
[19:13] | It’s all right, Toby. | 没什么 托比 |
[19:15] | – I said I’ll take care of it. – Okay. | -我说了 我会处理的 -好 |
[19:25] | Is everything okay? | 一切正常吗 |
[19:27] | Has he noticed we are gone? | 他发现我们不在家了吗 |
[19:28] | Does he looks anxious at all? | 他看上去不安吗 |
[19:32] | – Thanks, Byron. – Thought you were kidding. | -多谢 拜伦 -你太客气了 |
[19:35] | No kidding. | 应该的 |
[19:36] | I may have carried the baby for nine months, | 我十月怀胎虽辛苦 |
[19:38] | but Elliott’s planning to carry him straight through college. | 但艾略特可是计划要供养他到大学 |
[19:40] | If you ever need a sitter, you should call me. | 如果你需要保姆 你可以找我 |
[19:42] | – I’d love to do it. – That’d be great! | -我很乐意帮你们 -太好了 |
[19:44] | Just stop by the house with a blood sample. | 带着你的血样来我家 |
[19:46] | The background check won’t take more than an hour. | 家庭背景调查不会超过一小时 |
[19:49] | Hey, where’s Mike? | 对了 迈克在哪儿 |
[19:50] | Well, he promised he’d be here, so… | 他说了他要来的 所以… |
[19:52] | Uh, yeah, he’s on his own clock. | 现在的孩子都爱特立独行 |
[19:54] | You’ll find out about that soon enough. | 你们早晚会体会到的 |
[20:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:02] | So glad you could make it. | 很高兴你能来 |
[20:03] | Thank you for inviting me. | 多谢你们邀请我 |
[20:04] | – Thank you. – For you. | -谢谢 -送给你 |
[20:07] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:09] | Hi, Ezra. | 你好 以斯拉 |
[20:10] | I’ll put these in some water. | 我去把花插起来 |
[20:11] | – Ezra! – Hey. | -以斯拉 -你好 |
[20:14] | Byron. A gift for the host. | 拜伦 区区薄礼 不成敬意 |
[20:17] | Whoa, this is serious scotch. | 这是陈年威士忌 |
[20:19] | Well, always works for me. | 我一直很爱喝 |
[20:20] | – Uh, Byron? Help? – Excuse me. | -拜伦 来帮忙 -失陪一下 |
[20:23] | Is that the scotch you said | 那就是你说的味道像 |
[20:24] | tasted like diet cola and iodine? | 健怡可乐混合碘酒的威士忌吗 |
[20:27] | Yes, until I asked the guy | 是的 我问了酒行老板 |
[20:28] | at the liquor store what your dad liked. | 你爸爸喜欢喝什么 |
[20:31] | This is Nancy Partha. This is Ezra. | 这位是南希·帕尔塔 这位是以斯拉 |
[20:33] | Hi, Ezra Fitz. | 你好 以斯拉·费兹 |
[20:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:36] | Good to see you, Elliott. | 很高兴见到你 艾略特 |
[20:44] | Hey. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[20:47] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚啦 |
[20:49] | Uh, no, it’s fine. | 没什么 |
[20:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[20:59] | – A hockey stick? – Part of one. | -一个曲棍球棒 -只是一部分 |
[21:02] | It was snapped off at the handle, | 把手那里断了 |
[21:04] | and the blade was splintered, | 杆头有裂缝 |
[21:05] | like somebody used it to hit something hard. | 像是有人用它重击过什么 |
[21:08] | And it was buried? | 还被埋了起来 |
[21:09] | I thought it was some old junk, | 我开始以为是垃圾 |
[21:11] | until your dad saw it. | 但后来你爸爸看到了 |
[21:13] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[21:14] | At first, I thought he was angry. | 我本来以为他是生气了 |
[21:16] | Now I think he might’ve been scared. | 现在想想 他可能被吓到了 |
[21:26] | It was white and blue. | 球棍是蓝白相间的 |
[21:28] | Those are Rosewood colors. | 那是玫瑰镇的颜色 |
[21:30] | There was a piece of tape on what was left of the handle. | 把手剩余部分上有一段胶带 |
[21:33] | It had “Hastings” written on it. | 上面写着海斯汀 |
[21:36] | Was that yours or Melissa’s? | 是你的还是梅丽莎的 |
[21:41] | It’s just an old practice stick I use sometimes. | 这是只旧球棍 我经常用它来练习 |
[21:43] | – It was melissa’s. – It’ll do. | -是梅丽莎的 -没关系 |
[21:47] | No, it’s like this. | 不是这样的 |
[21:51] | Ali, when did you become so interested in field hockey? | 艾莉 你什么时候对曲棍球感兴趣了 |
[21:58] | I’m not. | 我才不感兴趣呢 |
[22:01] | Yet. | 至少现在没有 |
[22:03] | I’m just considering my options. | 我还在考虑之中 |
[22:05] | Oh! Maybe you’re interested in someone | 看来你只是对某个人感兴趣 |
[22:08] | who’s interested in field hockey? | 而那个人恰好喜欢曲棍球 |
[22:10] | Boys don’t play field hockey. | 男孩儿才不玩这东西呢 |
[22:12] | You don’t have to play the game to be interested. | 不是玩球才会感兴趣的 |
[22:17] | That’s the same stick that Toby found | 托比找到的就是那根球棍 |
[22:19] | buried behind my house. | 就埋在我家后院 |
[22:20] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely the same one. | -你确定吗 -百分之百确定 |
[22:30] | How did it get in your backyard? | 怎么会在你们家后院 |
[22:32] | Well, you don’t bury old sporting equipment, | 谁会埋一件破旧的运动器材 |
[22:34] | but you do bury murder weapons. | 但若是凶器 就另当别论了 |
[22:38] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[22:39] | It was in Ali’s bedroom | 艾莉失踪的那个夏天 |
[22:40] | the summer she was killed. | 球棍一直在她的卧室里 |
[22:42] | Anybody could’ve used it. | 谁都可能拿到它 |
[22:43] | Anybody? | 谁都有可能 |
[22:46] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[22:48] | Mom wants you. | 妈妈叫你 |
[22:50] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -什么事 -不知道 |
[22:51] | She didn’t say why, okay? Just go. | 她没说什么事 快去吧 |
[22:53] | I got better things to do than hunt you down. | 不然我吃饱了没事做 到处找你干嘛 |
[22:55] | – Like what? – What’s this for? | -你有什么正经事可做 -这是干嘛的 |
[22:57] | – It’s for me. – oh, yeah? | -是我的 -是吗 |
[22:59] | – Give it back. – Oh, yeah? | -还给我 -我要不给呢 |
[23:00] | – Give it back, Jason. – Or what? | -还给我 杰森 -不还又能怎么样 |
[23:04] | Be careful! | 当心 |
[23:13] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[23:15] | You’re not gonna get a second chance, Ali. | 你没第二次机会了 艾莉 |
[23:22] | Jason was in the house that summer. | 那个夏天 杰森就住在家里 |
[23:24] | But so was Ian. | 但伊恩也在 |
[23:25] | Yeah, but Jason is the one | 没错 但是杰森说 |
[23:26] | who says he can’t remember the night Ali disappeared, | 他一点也不记得艾莉失踪那晚的事 |
[23:28] | and I’m starting to think that is awfully convenient. | 我现在觉得 这也未免太巧了吧 |
[23:30] | Spencer, look, | 斯宾塞 |
[23:32] | this could just be “A” playing with us again. | 这次可能又是A在耍我们 |
[23:34] | Except that we didn’t find this. | 但这不是我们发现的 |
[23:35] | Somebody else did, | 是其他人发现的 |
[23:37] | and if my dad hadn’t stopped Jason from building | 而且如果我爸没阻止杰森建栅栏 |
[23:39] | that fence, no one ever would’ve found it. | 这东西永远不会被找出来 |
[23:41] | What’s your dad saying about this? | 你爸怎么说 |
[23:42] | I haven’t spoken to him yet. | 我还没跟他谈过 |
[23:44] | He’s in a meeting. He won’t be home till late. | 他在开会 要很晚回家 |
[23:46] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[23:48] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[23:50] | Aria, think about this. | 艾瑞亚 好好想想 |
[23:51] | Think about what this means. | 想想这些意味着什么 |
[23:54] | I’ll think about it. Bye. | 我会的 拜 |
[24:00] | Em, you don’t have to go to the library. | 艾米 你不必去图书馆 |
[24:02] | It won’t bother me if you study here. | 你就在这儿学习 我没关系的 |
[24:04] | All due respect, studying here | 恕我冒昧 在这儿学习 |
[24:06] | is like studying at the mall. | 就像在商场里看书 |
[24:08] | I study at the mall all the time. | 我一直在商场里看书 |
[24:10] | Yeah, well, I’m different. | 好吧 我不行 |
[24:13] | Is this a gay thing? | 这跟同性恋有关吗 |
[24:14] | No, it’s a brain thing. | 不 跟大脑结构有关 |
[24:18] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[24:19] | Hello. Good-bye. | 你好 再见 |
[24:24] | Was it something I said? | 是我说错话了吗 |
[24:25] | She’s just so studious, that’s all. | 她只是太勤奋了 没事 |
[24:32] | Your mom home? | 你妈在家吗 |
[24:34] | No, she’s out to dinner with my dad. | 不在 她和我爸出去吃饭了 |
[24:39] | What’s that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:41] | It means… “Oh.” | 我的意思是 |
[24:54] | I was either going to Japan or Europe. | 我本来打算去日本或欧洲的 |
[24:57] | I ended up biking through Connor Pass | 结果去了爱尔兰的凯里郡 |
[24:59] | on my way to Kerry. | 我骑车穿越了康纳山 |
[25:00] | So, why did you pick Ireland? | 你为什么选择爱尔兰 |
[25:02] | I love Joyce and Beckett. | 我很崇拜乔伊斯和贝克特[爱尔兰作家] |
[25:04] | I wanted to see where they started. | 我想看看他们的故乡 |
[25:07] | And you did it by bike? That’s great. | 骑车游爱尔兰 真棒 |
[25:10] | I’ve got a bike in my garage. | 我车库里也有一辆自行车 |
[25:12] | Every morning it mocks me. | 每天早上都嘲笑我 |
[25:15] | Oh, you’ll get back on it. | 你可以像以前一样 |
[25:16] | Just have to add a baby seat. | 加个婴儿座就行 |
[25:18] | – You cycle? – Uh, some, yeah. | -你也骑车吗 -算是吧 |
[25:20] | When I first took off from college, I did the Kona Coast. | 我第一次休学后 去了科纳海岸 |
[25:23] | That’s where they have the triathlon, right? | 那儿有铁人三项 对吧 |
[25:26] | Yeah, I wanted to clear my head before I came back here. | 对 想回来之前让脑子清醒些 |
[25:29] | Riding those lava fields is like | 在这些熔岩区骑车 |
[25:31] | being on the moon, you know? | 好像徜徉月球 |
[25:33] | That’s intense. | 那很刺激 |
[25:35] | Yeah, it’s what I needed. | 没错 正是我当时需要的 |
[25:44] | – Aria. – Hi. | -艾瑞亚 -你好 |
[25:46] | Are your parents home? | 你父母在家吗 |
[25:48] | Mom? Dad? | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[25:53] | – Hi, Barry. – Sorry to interrupt, | -你好 巴里 -抱歉 打扰了 |
[25:55] | but it’s about Mike. | 我来是为了迈克 |
[25:57] | He’s okay, but we have a situation. | 他没事 只是出了点状况 |
[25:59] | What kind of situation? | 什么状况 |
[26:01] | Looks like he broke into a house. | 他应该是私闯了民宅 |
[26:02] | – He what? – Over on Morrison. | -什么 -是莫里森家 |
[26:04] | There’s gotta be some kind of mistake. | 这当中肯定有误会 |
[26:06] | I’m afraid not. It’s Mike. | 我想不会 的确是迈克 |
[26:08] | He must’ve thought the place was empty. | 他一定以为房子里没人住 |
[26:09] | Homeowner grabbed him and called us. | 房子主人当场抓住了他 报了警 |
[26:11] | He’s at the station now. | 他现在在警局 |
[26:12] | If I could get you to come down there… | 你们能不能去一下 |
[26:14] | Yes, of course. Do you want to stay here? | 当然 你想留在家里吗 |
[26:16] | No, no, we’ll both go. | 不 我们一起去 |
[26:21] | Aria. Aria, please stay here. | 艾瑞亚 艾瑞亚 你呆在家里 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:51] | Toby. | 托比 |
[26:55] | Hey. Glad I caught you. | 还好赶上了你 |
[26:57] | I wanted to talk to you about today. | 我想跟你谈谈今天的事 |
[27:01] | Is this about the hockey stick? | 是跟曲棍球棒有关吗 |
[27:03] | I thought it was junk from the DiLaurentis’s yard. | 我本以为那是迪劳伦提斯家后院里的垃圾 |
[27:06] | I have a real problem with them. | 我和他们家有些过节 |
[27:08] | It said “Hastings” on the stick. | 上面写的是海斯汀 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I realized that. I also realized | 对 我后来发现了 我还意识到 |
[27:14] | it might’ve looked a little strange, my taking it that way. | 我那样拿走 可能看上去有些奇怪 |
[27:16] | I didn’t want you to get the wrong idea. It was nothing. | 我不想你有什么误会 别多想 |
[27:20] | Um, you know, in fact, if you talk with Spencer, | 其实 斯宾塞那边 |
[27:24] | don’t bother mentioning it to her, okay? | 你没必要跟她提这事 |
[27:27] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[27:31] | You told her. | 你已经告诉她了 |
[27:33] | Didn’t know I shouldn’t. | 我不知道这不该说 |
[27:35] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[27:38] | It didn’t seem to mean anything to her. | 她根本没在意 |
[27:43] | There’s no point in telling her about this conversation, is there? | 那这次对话就不必告诉她了吧 |
[27:47] | No, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[27:53] | Good night, Toby. | 晚安 托比 |
[27:56] | Thanks for all the hard work. | 谢谢你辛勤地工作 |
[27:59] | Good night, Mr. Hastings. | 晚安 海斯汀先生 |
[28:09] | – Hey, I got this. – No, no. | -我来吧 -不用了 |
[28:11] | I kind of just want to keep moving. | 我不想闲下来 |
[28:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:15] | The Parthas took that salad, right? | 帕尔塔把沙拉带走了 是吗 |
[28:17] | Yeah, they just wanted to go home. | 是 他们一直惦着回家 |
[28:19] | Separation anxiety. | 分离焦虑症 |
[28:22] | Not the anticipated evening, was it? | 今晚有些令人失望 是吧 |
[28:24] | No. You were doing really well. | 没有 你表现得很好 |
[28:27] | I was, wasn’t I? | 我表现出色 是吧 |
[28:29] | Yeah. Do you practice much at home? | 是的 是不是在家练很久了 |
[28:32] | Oh, just the initial hellos and smile. | 只是练了最基本的打招呼和微笑而已 |
[28:38] | So, uh, who’s Jason? | 那么 杰森是什么人 |
[28:40] | – He’s Ali’s brother. – No, I know that. | -艾莉的哥哥 -这个我知道 |
[28:42] | I just didn’t know he was friends of the family. | 我是说他居然还是你家的朋友 |
[28:45] | Yeah, my mom and his mom are friends. | 是的 我妈妈和他妈妈是朋友 |
[28:50] | I’m gonna go see if he wants more coffee. | 我去看看他还要不要咖啡 |
[28:51] | Great, I’ll run the dishwasher. | 好的 我去开洗碗机 |
[28:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:58] | You want some more? | 还要咖啡吗 |
[28:59] | Sure, a little. | 好的 一点 |
[29:04] | Mike promised me he wouldn’t do this anymore. | 迈克答应过我不会再这样了 |
[29:07] | He probably meant it when he said it. | 他可能当时是下了决心的 |
[29:11] | Give me that. Sit down. | 给我吧 坐 |
[29:17] | Take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[29:18] | He must be so angry at me. | 他一定很生我的气了 |
[29:21] | Why would Mike be angry at you? | 为什么迈克要生你气 |
[29:23] | Because… | 因为 |
[29:24] | we’re in the middle of this mess with Ian and mom and dad. | 我俩都身陷在伊恩还有爸妈的烂摊子里 |
[29:28] | If it weren’t for me, he probably | 要不是我 |
[29:29] | would’ve gotten more attention from my parents. | 爸爸妈妈一定会多关心他的 |
[29:31] | No, no, no. Trust me, | 不是这样的 相信我 |
[29:32] | you’re not the reason Mike is doing this. | 迈克这样做跟你无关 |
[29:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:36] | I know a lot about misplaced guilt. | 我太了解这种把错都揽到自己身上的自责 |
[29:38] | Look, the amount of trouble Mike’s in | 现在迈克的麻烦大小决定于 |
[29:40] | depends on how many times he’s done this. | 他干过的次数 |
[29:43] | Do you have any idea how many places he’s broken into? | 你知道他私闯过几次民宅吗 |
[29:54] | Mike. Mike! | 迈克 迈克 |
[29:56] | Mike, wait. | 迈克 等等 |
[29:57] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这事 |
[30:03] | You don’t want to talk about it, | 你不想说 |
[30:05] | but you are going to talk about it. | 也得说 |
[30:10] | How was the dinner party? | 晚餐派对怎么样 |
[30:11] | It was fine, till the cops showed up to let us know | 很好 直到警察来告诉我们 |
[30:13] | that our son had been arrested for breaking and entering. | 我们的儿子因私闯民宅被拘留 |
[30:16] | Byron. | 拜伦 |
[30:19] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[30:27] | You’re angry. | 你发火了 |
[30:29] | What? | 怎么 |
[30:29] | And you’re not? | 难道你不生气吗 |
[30:30] | Oh, no, I’m angry, but more importantly, | 不 我也生气 但更重要的是 |
[30:33] | How did we miss this? | 我们怎么能没注意到这事 |
[30:34] | I don’t even know what “this” is. | 我甚至不知道你所谓的这事是什么 |
[30:36] | Well, he’s not a criminal, so it’s gotta be about something else. | 他不是惯犯 这其中一定有原因 |
[30:39] | What? What could he possibly be walking around with | 怎么 有什么事 |
[30:41] | that he couldn’t talk to us about? | 他不能跟我们说吗 |
[30:43] | I don’t know, but maybe we need to do a better job asking. | 我不知道 但或许我们应该耐心点问他 |
[31:03] | So, you teach at Hollis. | 那么你在霍里斯大学教书 |
[31:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:08] | Is that how you know professor Montgomery? | 在那里认识的蒙哥马利教授吗 |
[31:10] | Yes, and I taught with Ella at Rosewood High this year. | 是 今年我还和埃拉在玫瑰镇高中共过事 |
[31:19] | Did you have Aria? | 那艾瑞亚呢 |
[31:23] | In any of your classes. | 你教过她吗 |
[31:25] | Yes, I did. | 教过 |
[32:14] | I was just thinking you should go now. | 我想你们该走了 |
[32:18] | What, the both of us? | 什么 我们两个吗 |
[32:20] | Yes, please. | 是的 不送了 |
[32:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:23] | My parents are going to be home with Mike any second, | 我爸妈随时可能带迈克回家 |
[32:24] | and it’s probably a good idea | 而且他现在应该 |
[32:25] | that he doesn’t have to deal with anyone but family right now. | 除了我们家人谁都不想见 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:37] | Do you want us to help finish cleaning up? | 需要我们帮你完成清理吗 |
[32:38] | No, I’m good, really. | 不 我能行 真的 |
[32:40] | – Let me know how your brothth’s doing. – I’ll call. | -告诉我你弟弟的情况 -我会给你电话的 |
[32:43] | We’ll talk tomorrow? | 那我们明天再聊 好吗 |
[32:44] | Yes, absolutely. Thanks. I’m sorry. | 一定 谢谢 抱歉了 |
[33:01] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[33:06] | Buy it now and save some money. | 现在就买下来 可以省点钱 |
[33:08] | You’re gonna want it next week, | 下星期你一定会用到它 |
[33:09] | and I can’t guarantee that price. | 到时我可不能保证是现在这个价了 |
[33:12] | Done. | 成交 |
[33:19] | Don’t start. | 别烦我 |
[33:20] | I’m not trying to change you. | 我没想改变你 |
[33:21] | Then you shouldn’t push me on this stuff. | 那你就不该在这事上逼迫我 |
[33:23] | I’m not pushing, I’m suggesting. | 我没有逼你 我只是建议 |
[33:25] | What, that I should be frying burgers for minimum wage? | 建议我该为了那点微薄的工资去煎汉堡吗 |
[33:28] | I’m just saying I see you doing this sketchy stuff | 我只是看着你做这种不靠谱的事 |
[33:30] | and I worry about you. | 很担心你 |
[33:32] | What I’m doing now is legit compared to other stuff. | 跟我以前相比 我现在做的事很合法了 |
[33:36] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:37] | It means you already know more about me than anybody else, | 你比任何人都了解我 |
[33:40] | so why can’t we just keep it where it is? | 所以为什么不保持现状呢 |
[33:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:47] | So, where do you come down on the whole natural | 那你说说是自然的发型好呢 |
[33:49] | versus synthetic extensions debate? | 还是人工驳发好呢 |
[33:51] | I mean, does affordability and easy maintenance | 我是说 就因为价钱实惠 容易保养 |
[33:53] | really outweigh the look and feel of real human hair? | 它就能胜过天然发质的模样和手感吗 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:04] | Two years ago, I was living in Allentown, | 两年前 我住在艾伦镇 |
[34:07] | and there were these guys… | 认识了一帮人 |
[34:10] | Actual bad guys. | 就是彻头彻尾的恶棍 |
[34:12] | They stole cars on order. | 他们偷被定购的车 |
[34:17] | I did some work for them… | 我为他们工作 |
[34:20] | Hacking into the DMV, | 黑进车管所系统 |
[34:22] | laundering vin numbers. | 修改车牌号 |
[34:25] | Nobody got hurt, | 虽然没人被抓住 |
[34:26] | but it was just a matter of time, | 但被抓是早晚的事 |
[34:29] | so I got out. | 所以我退出了 |
[34:33] | And these guys were really not happy about it. | 这帮家伙非常不高兴 |
[34:36] | Before they could figure out what to do, I was gone. | 在他们有所行动之前 我就逃走了 |
[34:41] | So, trust me, I know the difference | 所以相信我 我清楚 |
[34:42] | between sketchy and criminal. | 不靠谱与犯罪的区别 |
[34:51] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but… | 不敢相信我会说这样的话 但 |
[34:53] | maybe you should tell the cops. | 或许你应该跟警察自首 |
[34:56] | There’s a difference between being honest and being suicidal. | 诚实和自投罗网又是有区别的 |
[35:01] | You’ve never told anyone this, have you? | 你从没跟其他人说过这件事 是吗 |
[35:05] | No. | 是的 |
[35:08] | I haven’t. | 没有 |
[35:10] | And I’d appreciate you keeping it to yourself. | 如果你能保守秘密 我会很感激的 |
[35:13] | Cross my heart. | 我发誓不说 |
[35:29] | – No. – Spencer, go upstairs. | -不要 -斯宾塞 上楼 |
[35:33] | – Please. – Spencer… | -拜托 -斯宾塞 |
[35:35] | – Please. – Let go! | -求你了 -放手 |
[35:36] | Stop. Let go! Stop it. | 停下 放手 别抢 |
[35:41] | You can’t burn that. | 你不能烧掉它 |
[35:43] | I can do whatever I want with junk I find on my property. | 我地盘上找到的东西 我想怎么处理都行 |
[35:46] | But it could be evidence. | 但这可能是证据 |
[35:47] | We don’t need more evidence | 我都已经掏钱把伊恩·托马斯葬了 |
[35:48] | now that Ian Thomas is in a grave I paid for. | 我们不再需要证据了 |
[35:52] | Please, try to understand. | 请你理解我 |
[35:55] | I’m tired, Spencer. | 我很累 斯宾塞 |
[35:57] | Your mother is tired. | 你妈妈也很累 |
[35:59] | And I’m not taking the chance of more questions | 我不会为了一块破木头 |
[36:02] | over some damn piece of wood. | 去惹更多麻烦 |
[36:05] | This is over. | 事情结束了 |
[36:07] | No more questions. | 不再有任何质疑 |
[36:09] | It could be important. | 这东西可能很重要 |
[36:12] | Important? | 重要吗 |
[36:16] | Like the trophy you found? | 就像是你找到的奖杯吗 |
[36:22] | I-I didn’t put that in the yard. | 不是我埋到院子里的 |
[36:25] | It doesn’t matter who put it there or why. | 不管是谁埋的或是为什么埋 都不重要 |
[36:31] | It doesn’t mean anything. | 这什么也代表不了 |
[36:34] | It’s nothing. | 毫无意义 |
[36:38] | It doesn’t exist. | 根本不存在了 |
[36:54] | I told them it didn’t mean anything to you. | 我告诉他 你根本没在意这事 |
[36:58] | I’m sorry you had to lie. | 很抱歉要你为我撒谎 |
[36:59] | No, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[37:04] | When I came down the stairs | 我下楼时 |
[37:07] | and I saw what he was doing, | 正好看见他在烧东西时 |
[37:08] | I thought, “Oh, my god, he thinks I killed her.” | 我心想 “完了 他认为是我杀了她” |
[37:12] | No, he couldn’t think that. Nobody could. | 他不可能那么想 任何人都不会 |
[37:16] | He didn’t. | 他是没有 |
[37:17] | He thought it was a prop. | 他认为那只是个道具 |
[37:20] | He thought it was something that I just made up | 是我为了引人注目 |
[37:21] | to cause trouble and be the center of attention. | 编出来制造麻烦的东西 |
[37:25] | That’s all he sees when he looks at me. | 当他看着我的时候 一切都写在脸上 |
[37:28] | That’s all he’s ever gonna see | 除非我们找出事情的真相 |
[37:29] | until we find out what happened. | 否则他会一直这么想 |
[37:31] | Well, then, we’ll have to find out. | 那我们就找出真相 |
[37:36] | Ali got up and walked away. | 艾莉站起来走开了 |
[37:38] | And then somewhere between the kissing rock and her backyard, | 然后在接吻石和她家后院之间某个地方 |
[37:41] | somebody hit her. | 有人袭击了她 |
[37:42] | Now you’re thinking they hit her with your hockey stick? | 你认为凶手是用你的曲棍球棒袭击的她吗 |
[37:44] | The paper said that it was blunt force trauma, | 报纸上说是钝物撞击致死 |
[37:46] | but they don’t say what was used. | 但他们没说用的凶器是什么 |
[37:48] | That’s the stuff they never give you in newspapers. | 报纸上永远不会告诉你这些 |
[37:50] | The Police hold back details | 警察会保留细节 |
[37:51] | so they won’t have to deal with a lot of crackpots. | 这样他们就不用应付那些想入非非的疯子 |
[37:54] | You think they know what was used? | 你是说他们知道凶器是什么吗 |
[37:56] | Cops always know more than they tell. | 警察永远不会把知道的都说出来 |
[38:03] | He’s never told anyone, but he told me. | 他从来没跟别人说过 却告诉了我 |
[38:06] | Because he trusts you. | 因为他信任你 |
[38:08] | You think so? | 你这么想 |
[38:10] | Yes. | 当然 |
[38:13] | So, you don’t mind that I tell you | 那你不介意我告诉你 |
[38:15] | he told me this thing, | 他跟我讲了一件事 |
[38:16] | but I can’t tell you what it is? | 却不能告诉你具体内容吗 |
[38:18] | I don’t mind. I’ve got all the secrets I need right now. | 不介意 我现在背负的秘密已经够多了 |
[38:25] | Look, it’ll be okay, Em. | 艾米 会没事的 |
[38:27] | You’ll do great this year, | 今年你肯定会表现很好 |
[38:28] | and Danby will offer you a scholarship, | 到时邓比大学就会给你奖学金 |
[38:29] | and your folks will never find out. | 你的家人就永远不会知道真相 |
[38:32] | We’ll make sure of it. | 我们一起努力 |
[38:36] | I’m glad I’m here. | 真高兴我能住你这儿 |
[38:38] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[38:39] | And I’m glad Caleb came back for you. | 我也很高兴凯勒为了你回来了 |
[38:42] | Yeah. He came back for me. | 是啊 他是为了我才回来的 |
[39:46] | Is your dad getting back with your mom? | 你爸妈复合了吗 |
[39:53] | You promised. | 你跟我保证过的 |
[39:55] | Stay out of my room. | 离开我的房间 |
[39:56] | Uhh! You took things from Emily. | 你拿了艾米丽的东西 |
[39:58] | You broke into Spencer’s house. | 你闯入了斯宾塞的家 |
[40:01] | You stole from a blind girl! | 你居然还偷了一个盲女的东西 |
[40:03] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[40:05] | This is from Jenna Marshall’s. She makes these. | 这是从詹娜·马歇尔家来的 是她做的 |
[40:07] | I don’t care what she makes. | 我不管她做了些什么东西 |
[40:09] | I didn’t break into that house. | 我没有闯入她家 |
[40:11] | That candle thing comes from an apartment over a garage on Willoughby. | 那烛台是我从威洛比一间公寓的车库里拿的 |
[40:14] | – Whose apartment? – Officer McFriendly. | -谁的公寓 -“好好先生”警官 |
[40:18] | Garrett Reynolds? | 加勒特·雷诺兹 |
[40:20] | I was looking for maybe a gun | 我本来想找把枪 |
[40:22] | or something I could use to get away from here. | 或者什么我离家出走时能用上的东西 |
[40:24] | He’s a cop, and he’s got crap like that in his place. | 他是个警察 家里却放些这样的破玩意 |
[40:27] | No, you’re wrong. | 你肯定记错了 |
[40:28] | I thought it might be worth a couple of bucks, so I took it. | 我感觉这个能值点钱 所以我就拿走了 |
[40:31] | And a camera and a GPS. | 还有一个相机和一个定位仪 |
[40:36] | This has to be from Jenna mMrshall’s. | 这东西肯定是詹娜·马歇尔的 |
[40:39] | I know what I stole, | 我清楚我偷的是什么 |
[40:41] | and I know where I stole it from. | 也清楚我从哪偷来的 |
[40:43] | I got that from Garrett Reynolds’ apartment. | 肯定是从加勒特·雷诺兹的公寓拿的 |
[40:54] | There you go. | 给你 |
[40:54] | Thanks for letting me see you. | 谢谢你能来见我 |
[40:56] | It sounded important when you called. | 听你电话里的语气 好像事关重大 |
[41:00] | I have to ask you something. | 我有点事想问你 |
[41:05] | Do the police know what kind of weapon | 警方知道凶手是用什么凶器 |
[41:07] | the killer used on Allison? | 杀死艾莉森的吗 |
[41:09] | They never found the murder weapon, | 斯宾塞 你知道的 |
[41:11] | Spencer, you know that. | 他们没有找到凶器 |
[41:13] | But do they know what it might’ve been? | 但他们知道大概是什么样的凶器吧 |
[41:15] | It would all be in the coroner’s report. | 这些都在验尸报告上 |
[41:18] | they can tell a lot about a weapon | 他们可以根据伤口 |
[41:19] | by the kind of wound it leaves. | 分析出一个凶器的很多信息 |
[41:22] | So, in the report it would say what she was hit with, | 那验尸报告上可能会描述袭击她的凶器 |
[41:25] | like, how big, how hard, how sharp, | 像大小 硬度 锋利度之类的 |
[41:28] | if it was a man or a woman that used it. | 是男人用的还是女人用的 |
[41:30] | Spencer, slow down. It’s like I said before. | 斯宾塞 别着急 我以前也说过 |
[41:33] | All of these loose ends, they’re not gonna change | 就算把这些零星的事情组合在一起 |
[41:35] | the main fact: | 也不会改变事实 |
[41:36] | It was Ian, and he’s gone. | 凶手是伊恩 而且他已经死了 |
[41:40] | You need to take that in. | 你要接受这一点 |
[41:42] | Ali’s killer is dead. | 杀艾莉的凶手已经死了 |
[41:46] | I’m not so sure. | 我不这么觉得 |
[41:49] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[41:52] | L-31, are you still Code Seven? | L-31 你还处于离岗状态吗 |
[41:55] | L-31, roger. | L-31 收到 |
[41:57] | L-35 is requesting a Code Eight… | L-35请求人员待命 |
[42:02] | I can roll if he needs me. | 如果他需要增援 我可以过去 |
[42:04] | Over. | 完毕 |
[42:09] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:12] | All right. If it wasn’t Ian, | 好吧 如果不是伊恩的话 |
[42:17] | who do you think killed Ali? | 你觉得凶手是谁 |