时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, I spoke to Hanna’s mom | 我跟汉娜的妈妈谈过了 |
[00:03] | and she said that she could look after you. | 她说她能照顾你 |
[00:05] | Look at the card. | 看看卡片上写的 |
[00:08] | What fun! | 多好玩呀 |
[00:08] | Two little liars under one roof. | 两个撒谎精住一起了 |
[00:11] | You are making it so easy. – A | 这下简单多了 -A |
[00:15] | Sorry to interrupt, but it’s about Mike. | 抱歉 打扰了 我来是为了迈克 |
[00:18] | – How was the dinner party? – It was fine… | -晚餐派对怎么样 -很好 |
[00:20] | till the cops showed up to let us know that our son | 直到警察来告诉我们 |
[00:22] | had been arrested for breaking and entering. | 我们的儿子因私闯民宅被拘留 |
[00:24] | I see you doing sketchy stuff and I worry about you. | 看着你做这种不靠谱的事我很担心 |
[00:27] | You already know more about me than anybody else. | 你比任何人都了解我 |
[00:29] | So why can’t we just keep it where it is? | 所以为什么不保持现状呢 |
[00:31] | – A hockey stick? – Part of one. | -一个曲棍球棒 –只是一部分 |
[00:33] | And it was buried? | 还被埋了起来 |
[00:34] | I thought it was some old junk till your dad saw it. | 我开始以为是垃圾 后来你爸爸看到了 |
[00:36] | You can’t burn that. | 你不能烧掉它 |
[00:38] | I can do whatever I want with junk I find on my property. | 我地盘上找到的东西 我想怎么处理都行 |
[00:40] | – Please. – Stop it! | -求你了 -放手 |
[00:43] | Look, from now on, I need to figure out how to be happy, | 从现在开始 我要试着开心起来 |
[00:45] | and I’d like to do that here. | 我想在这里开心地生活 |
[00:47] | – So who’s Jason? – Ali’s brother. | -那么 杰森是什么人 -艾莉的哥哥 |
[00:49] | No, I know that, I just didn’t know he was friends of the family. | 我是说他居然还是你家的朋友 |
[00:52] | Things are a little tense right now between me and Isabel. | 现在我和伊莎贝尔之间的关系有点紧张 |
[00:54] | No, you’re staying here because you’re still in love with mom. | 不 你待在这儿是因为你还爱着妈妈 |
[00:57] | – We’ve turned a corner. – Stop using me as an excuse. | -那些事已经过去了 -别再拿我当借口了 |
[01:00] | You took things from Emily. You broke into spencer’s house. | 你拿了艾米丽的东西 闯入了斯宾塞的家 |
[01:04] | You stole from a blind girl. | 你居然还偷了一个盲女的东西 |
[01:06] | I got that from Garrett Reynolds’ apartment. | 这是从加勒特·雷诺兹的公寓拿的 |
[01:07] | Do the police know what kind of weapon the killer used on Alison? | 警方知道凶手是用什么凶器杀死艾莉森的吗 |
[01:11] | That would all be in the coroner’s report. | 这些都记录在验尸报告上了 |
[01:13] | So it would say what she was hit with? | 那么上面可能会描述袭击她的凶器了 |
[01:15] | Ali’s killer is dead. | 杀死艾莉的凶手已经死了 |
[01:26] | It was just the two of you, sitting in Garrett’s car? | 当时就你和加勒特坐在他的车里吗 |
[01:29] | I didn’t know where else to meet him. | 我不知道还能在哪里见他 |
[01:31] | It wasn’t like I could ask him that stuff down at the precinct. | 这又不是在警察局里可以说的事情 |
[01:33] | How did you get away from him? | 那你是怎么脱身的 |
[01:34] | When you sent me that text, | 你给我发信息之后 |
[01:36] | I told him it was from my mom. She wanted me home ASAP. | 我说是我妈妈发的 叫我马上回家 |
[01:39] | Am I still shaking? I’m still shaking. | 我还在发抖吗 我好像还在发抖 |
[01:41] | Yeah, we’re all shaking. Can you turn on the heat? | 我们都在发抖 你能把暖气打开吗 |
[01:44] | You could make a slushy back here. | 后座这里冷得可以做雪泥了 |
[01:46] | Guys, why would Jenna give him that lantern? | 姑娘们 为什么詹娜要给他那个灯罩 |
[01:48] | You don’t know that she gave it to him. | 你怎么知道是她给他的 |
[01:50] | What do you think, | 那还能怎样 |
[01:51] | he bought it at the blind artists’ crafts fair? | 难道是他去盲人工艺品市场买的吗 |
[01:53] | Of course she gave it to him. | 肯定是她给他的 |
[01:55] | The question is, when did they become buddies? | 问题是 他们是什么时候成为朋友的 |
[01:57] | And why? | 还有为什么 |
[01:57] | Spencer, they grew up across the street from each other. | 斯宾塞 他们成长的地方仅一街之隔 |
[02:00] | His parents still live in that house. | 他父母现在还住在那栋房子里 |
[02:01] | Maybe he’s just bringing raw meat to Jenna’s cat. | 或许他只是拿点肉给詹娜的猫罢了 |
[02:03] | Toby lives there, too, and they don’t have a cat. | 托比也住那儿 而且他们不养猫 |
[02:05] | Then maybe he was bringing over raw meat for Jenna. | 那可能是给詹娜拿的肉 |
[02:08] | Here comes Em. | 艾米来了 |
[02:14] | Who’s living in her house now? | 现在谁住她家里 |
[02:16] | Some losers who can’t figure out the alarm system. | 一些弄不懂防盗报警系统的废物 |
[02:18] | They’ve tripped it like three times. | 他们大概触发了三次警报 |
[02:19] | The security company keeps calling her mom in Texas. | 保安公司就一直给她在德州的妈妈打电话 |
[02:23] | – Everything okay? – Yeah, it’s fine. | -一切都好吗 -很好 |
[02:26] | It’s just so weird to walk in there and see other people’s stuff. | 就是进去后看到别人的东西很奇怪 |
[02:29] | Hey, why don’t you tell ’em | 你干嘛不叫他们 |
[02:30] | to lay off the alarm for a couple of days? | 把警报关掉几天呢 |
[02:32] | – I’m guessing they don’t feel safe. – Well, they will now. | -我猜他们觉得不安全吧 -现在安全了 |
[02:35] | I’m sure Aria’s parents | 我看迈克到十八岁之前 |
[02:36] | are gonna have Mike on lockdown till he turns 18. | 都要被艾瑞亚的爸妈拘禁了 |
[02:38] | You did not just say that, Hanna. | 别乱说话 汉娜 |
[02:40] | What? I’m not judging. | 怎么了 我不是评头论足 |
[02:43] | I’m just guessing that your little brother | 我只是觉得 除了私闯民宅之外 |
[02:45] | will find another hobby besides breaking and entering. | 你弟弟应该能找到其他爱好 |
[02:48] | Still talking. | 还说 |
[02:49] | Guys, look, I don’t know what’s going on with my brother. | 伙计们 我也不知道我弟弟怎么了 |
[02:53] | If I knew, you would know. | 如果我知道 肯定会告诉你们的 |
[02:57] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[03:00] | Isn’t that Garrett’s car? | 那不是加勒特的车吗 |
[03:03] | I think it is. | 应该是 |
[03:05] | Where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[03:07] | To his parents’, I guess. | 可能去他爸妈那吧 |
[03:19] | Oh, my god. He’s going into Jenna’s house. | 我的天 他是去詹娜家 |
[03:21] | Is Toby home? | 托比在家吗 |
[03:22] | No, he went to go get his parents from the airport, | 不在 他去机场接他爸妈了 |
[03:24] | and I thought he said Jenna went with him. | 我以为詹娜跟他一起去了 |
[03:26] | He’s going inside. | 他进去了 |
[03:27] | He just walked in. | 就这么走进去了 |
[03:40] | Can you walk any softer? | 你能轻点走吗 |
[03:42] | Please, Jenna can’t hear us. She’s blind. | 拜托 詹娜听不出是我们 她是瞎子 |
[03:45] | – You… – You know what I mean. | -你 -你懂我意思的 |
[04:55] | Jeez, give it a rest, Em. | 休息一下吧 艾米 |
[04:57] | I need to work on my core. | 我得加把劲练体能 |
[04:59] | No, you don’t. You were doing sit-ups in your sleep last night. | 你不需要 你昨晚睡觉时都在做仰卧起坐 |
[05:02] | – I didn’t sleep. – Yeah, me neither. | -我没睡着 -我也是 |
[05:05] | But why bother when you can have a nightmare | 为什么在加瓦诺家前走一遭 |
[05:07] | just by parking in front of the Cavanaugh house? | 就能让你做噩梦 |
[05:09] | I still can’t believe it’s Garrett. | 我还是不敢相信竟然是加勒特 |
[05:11] | That’s who Jenna was buying that Lingerie for. | 詹娜买那件内衣是为了他 |
[05:13] | I don’t wanna talk about it. It’s too early. | 大清早的 我不想聊这些 |
[05:17] | Here, hydrate. | 给 补充点水分 |
[05:18] | Oh, not that much. I have to watch my sugar intake. | 少一点 我要控制糖摄入量 |
[05:21] | Watch mine, ’cause I’m about to have a big ass bowl’s cocoa puffs. | 看看我 我要吃一大碗的可可麦圈 |
[05:26] | Are you always like this before a meet? | 游泳比赛之前你都这么紧张吗 |
[05:28] | It’s not just a meet. The scout from Danby’s coming. | 这不是普通的比赛 邓比的视察员会来看 |
[05:31] | This could be my last chance turn this lie around before it gets worse. | 这是事态愈发严重前 最后的补救机会 |
[05:35] | Em, you only lied to your parents. | 艾米 你只是跟你爸妈撒了谎 |
[05:37] | Isn’t that enough. | 那还不够吗 |
[05:39] | Look, I’m just saying, they’re in Texas now. | 我只是说 反正他们现在在德克萨斯 |
[05:41] | Maybe the more time that goes by– | 或许过一段时间后 |
[05:43] | They’ll forget? It’s another zip code, Hanna, | 就会忘了吗 他们只是在另一个地区 |
[05:46] | not a parallel universe. | 又不是另一个世界 汉娜 |
[05:48] | Can you pass me my bag? | 能把包递我吗 |
[06:00] | Em, didn’t you get that yesterday? | 艾米 你昨天不是涂了吗 |
[06:02] | You’ve used a lot. | 你可用了不少了 |
[06:04] | It works. | 这东西管用 |
[06:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:12] | Is there enough coffee for, uh… | 咖啡能有我的份吗 |
[06:13] | Well, I would’ve made more if I knew that you… | 如果知道你在 我会多做点 |
[06:16] | The decision to stay over was spur of the moment. | 在这儿过夜只是临时决定的 |
[06:19] | Your mom and I stretched happy hour until the whole night | 你妈妈和我昨晚玩到很晚 |
[06:21] | and she didn’t want me to drive. | 她不想我开夜车 |
[06:23] | Yeah, dad, you don’t have to explain. | 爸爸 你不用解释的 |
[06:25] | You used to live here, remember? | 你以前住这儿 忘记了吗 |
[06:30] | Morning. Come join the party. | 早上好 欢迎加入早餐派对 |
[06:35] | I thought you said you didn’t have to be in your work till 10:00, | 我记得你说 十点前不用去工作 |
[06:37] | and you were gonna sleep in. | 要睡懒觉的 |
[06:38] | Yeah, well, internal alarm clock. | 生物钟习惯这时候醒了 |
[06:41] | Some things you just can’t turn off. | 有些东西你不能说停掉 就能停掉的 |
[06:47] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[06:49] | Yesterday’s mail. When I came home last night. | 昨天的信 我昨天回家时候拿进来的 |
[06:52] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢 艾米丽 |
[06:54] | This is yours. | 这是你的信 |
[06:57] | Fancy. Who lives in Baltimore? | 真奇怪 有认识的人住在巴尔的摩吗 |
[07:03] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[07:07] | I don’t remember sending that. | 我不记得寄过这个 |
[07:09] | You didn’t. | 你确实没有 |
[07:11] | It’s from Isabel. | 是伊莎贝尔寄的 |
[07:24] | You’re getting married in six weeks. | 你一个半月以后就要结婚了 |
[07:28] | Save the date. | 记得准时出席 |
[07:55] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[07:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[07:58] | Uh, may I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[07:59] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:04] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[08:06] | I was hoping to see Melissa. Is she here? | 我来探望梅丽莎 她在家吗 |
[08:08] | No, she’s back in Philadelphia. | 不在家 她回费城了 |
[08:11] | She hasn’t really been back much since the funeral. | 葬礼以后她就不常回来 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I was hoping to attend, | 我本来想参加的 |
[08:14] | but I hadn’t seen your parents | 但是自从你父母叫我不要再出现后 |
[08:16] | since they asked me to disappear. | 我就再也没见过他们 |
[08:17] | So I figured my presence might be more inciting than comforting. | 我觉得我的出席对他们的刺激多过安慰 |
[08:20] | So you came all this way to drop off a plant? | 所以你大老远地跑来送花吗 |
[08:23] | Wasn’t actually out of my way. | 我也不是特意过来 |
[08:25] | I just started a rotation at Rosewood Community. | 我的工作轮换到了玫瑰镇 |
[08:29] | – You’re back here? – For six months. | -你回这里了吗? -会待六个月 |
[08:32] | I applied there as my number one choice | 因为我当时跟你姐姐订婚 |
[08:33] | when I was engaged to your sister. | 这里是我工作申请的第一志愿 |
[08:35] | It just came through. | 申请倒挺顺利的 |
[08:36] | Somebody up there has a divine sense of irony. | 真是天意弄人啊 |
[08:40] | Are the parents home? | 你父母在家吗 |
[08:42] | They’re not. | 不在 |
[08:44] | Um, have you ever done an autopsy? | 你验过尸吗 |
[08:48] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[08:49] | It’s just this project that I have to do for school. | 只是学校布置的一个作业 |
[08:51] | I need to know if a doctor can look at a head wound | 我得知道一个医生是否可以通过头上的伤口 |
[08:54] | and know exactly what the weapon was that caused it. | 确切地判断出是什么利器所伤 |
[08:57] | Who does the autopsies down at Rosewood Community? | 玫瑰镇的验尸工作由谁负责的 |
[09:00] | The hospital’s pathologist. | 医院的病理医生 |
[09:01] | Where would he keep his records? | 他把这些记录放在哪里 |
[09:03] | In the morgue where I might nap today | 放在停尸房 如果我今天不喝咖啡 |
[09:05] | if I don’t get a coffee. | 就得去那儿小憩一下 |
[09:06] | Do you mind I have one? I’m knackered. | 介意给我杯咖啡吗 我好困 |
[09:08] | I’m sorry, I really need to get to school. | 抱歉 我必须去上学了 |
[09:10] | All right, well, let me take you. | 好吧 我载你一程 |
[09:12] | We could stop for something on the way. | 我们可以在途中买点什么喝的 |
[09:14] | You didn’t come all this way to see Melissa, did you? | 你这次来不是为了看梅丽莎 对吧 |
[09:17] | Why don’t we continue this over coffee? | 我们为什么不边喝咖啡边谈 |
[09:19] | Wren. I have a boyfriend now. | 任 我有男朋友了 |
[09:23] | Fine. How about tea? | 好 喝茶怎么样 |
[09:26] | So what does your mom want? I mean, | 你妈想得到什么 我的意思是 |
[09:27] | if your dad ditches Isabel, would she– | 如果你爸抛弃了伊莎贝尔 她会… |
[09:30] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会把它弄明白的 |
[09:31] | They. Them. They’ll figure it out. | 他们 他们会弄明白的 |
[09:33] | – What time is your meet? -Three-thirty. | -你几点的比赛 -三点半 |
[09:34] | But I’m practicing during lunch. | 但我要在午餐期间再练习一下 |
[09:35] | And if I can get out of sixth period early… | 如果第六节课我能提前逃出来 |
[09:38] | Em, easy. You’re already wearing more pain cream than clothes. | 放松点 你擦的药膏比衣服还厚 |
[09:40] | Just save some mojo for the race. | 给比赛留点运气 |
[09:43] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[09:48] | Who’s he with? | 他和谁在一起 |
[09:50] | Another satisfied customer, I guess. | 我猜又一个满意的顾客 |
[09:53] | Why don’t you go inside. I’ll catch up with you later. | 你先进去 我等下赶上你 |
[10:21] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[10:22] | Hey, sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思 打断你们 |
[10:24] | but you might not wanna be doing this on the street. | 但最好别在光天化日之下做这种事 |
[10:27] | – Hey, Ryan. Ryan, wait up. – No, let him go. | -瑞恩 瑞恩 等一下 -让他走 |
[10:30] | You cannot be doing business. | 你不能在这儿做生意 |
[10:31] | Hey, you know what, Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:32] | No more lectures on going legit. | 别再拿合不合法对我说教了 |
[10:34] | I’m not trading up for a paper hat at Benny’s burgers. | 我不会熬心费力地在汉堡店谋份贱职的 |
[10:37] | This is how I make my money. Get over it. | 我就是这么赚钱的 你别管 |
[10:53] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[10:55] | What’s going on? Why are you here? | 出什么事了 你怎么在这 |
[10:58] | It’s my turn to teach the Driver’s ED class. | 轮到我教驾驶课了 |
[11:01] | I’m hoping I can scare kids into | 我希望我可以吓到孩子们 |
[11:03] | watching the road instead of their cell phones. | 让他们开车时看着路而不是手机 |
[11:05] | Funny, right? | 有趣吧 |
[11:07] | Yeah, that’s actually really funny. | 是啊 真有趣 |
[11:09] | I have to go to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[11:10] | Spencer, we never finished | 斯宾塞 昨晚我们的谈话还没完 |
[11:11] | our conversation last night. You ran off. | 你就跑了 |
[11:13] | I just have a lot of drama going on at my house. | 我们家发生了太多的事了 |
[11:16] | – Is everything okay? – It’s fine. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[11:19] | You had a lot of questions and some strong ideas | 你有很多关于凶器和头部伤口 |
[11:21] | about weapons and head wounds– | 的问题和想法 |
[11:23] | I know. I can get like that. | 我知道 没什么要紧的 |
[11:25] | I’m really sorry if I bothered you. | 如果打扰了你 我很抱歉 |
[11:26] | You seemed pretty distraught. | 你当时看起来心烦意乱 |
[11:28] | No. No, not really. | 不会吧 怎么可能 |
[11:29] | It was just something that I read in biology | 只是我读到了一些生物学上的东西 |
[11:33] | got me thinking about Ali’s autopsy, | 让我想起了艾莉森的尸体解剖 |
[11:34] | but like you said, the case is closed. | 但就像你说的 案子已经结了 |
[11:37] | So there’s really nothing to worry about. | 所以没什么好担忧的 |
[11:38] | I really have to go to class. | 我真的得去上课了 |
[11:52] | What’s up, Mike? | 出什么事了 迈克 |
[11:54] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:56] | – So is it true? – What? | -这么说是真的了 -什么 |
[11:58] | Is smash-and-grab your new sport? | 打砸抢是你的新运动项目吗 |
[12:02] | What’s the deal, man? | 怎么了 伙计 |
[12:03] | What, are you trying on new personalities or something? | 你想尝试不同的自我吗 还是其他什么 |
[12:06] | This week you’re gonna be gangster, | 这周是强盗 |
[12:07] | and next week you’re crackhead? | 下周你就成了瘾君子 |
[12:08] | – Bite me. – Mike– | -随你怎么说 -麦克 |
[12:09] | – Back off! – Hey! | -滚开 -住手 |
[12:12] | Don’t you guys have a class to get to? | 你们不上课吗 |
[12:18] | Can I speak to you for a moment? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[12:22] | Later. | 以后再说 |
[12:37] | Hey. I saw you race by my building. | 我看到你急匆匆地路过我的办公楼 |
[12:41] | I didn’t even realize you were coming to campus today. | 我都不知道你今天要来学校 |
[12:43] | Oh, I had to. If I don’t finish this thing, | 我必须来 如果你没完成这些东西 |
[12:45] | it doesn’t get fired till next Friday. | 下星期五就会被踢出课程 |
[12:48] | Hmm. And here I was hoping you’d be at the potter’s wheel | 现在我只想 你坐在陶工转盘前面 |
[12:51] | so I could wrap my arms around you and hum Unchained Melody. | 我双手圈着你 哼《奔放的旋律》 |
[12:57] | I’ve seen that movie. It ends sadly. | 我看过那部电影 是个悲剧 |
[12:59] | Well, we could give it a happy ending. | 我们可以有个大团圆结局 |
[13:04] | Can we do this later? | 我们过会儿再亲热好吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:09] | Uh, how’re things at home? | 你们家的事怎么样了 |
[13:11] | Sucky. | 一团糟 |
[13:13] | Look, kids do stupid things. | 小孩总有犯傻的时候 |
[13:16] | Probably one of Mike’s friends put him up to it. | 可能只是迈克的朋友怂恿他干的 |
[13:18] | He’s broken into other houses, too. | 他还闯进过别人家 |
[13:22] | Jason caught him breaking into his house a few weeks ago. | 几周前 他私闯杰森家被逮了个正着 |
[13:26] | Jason? As in Ali’s-brother- | 杰森 就是那天提早结束的晚宴上 |
[13:28] | who-sat-next-to-me- | 本该坐在我旁边的 |
[13:30] | at-the-dinner-that-never-happened-Jason? | 艾利的哥哥吗 |
[13:33] | Is that what you two were talking about the other night? | 你们俩那天晚上就是在聊这个吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:42] | Is this yours, too? It’s amazing. | 这个也是你做的吗 太美了 |
[13:45] | Jenna made that. | 是詹娜做的 |
[13:48] | Wow. She’s talented. | 她还挺有天赋的 |
[13:54] | So how’re things shaping up between you guys? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[13:58] | She dropped the class. | 她退了这门课 |
[13:59] | Yeah, but before she left, | 我知道 但在她离开之前 |
[14:00] | did you guys find a way… | 你们有没有试着… |
[14:02] | No. She left | 没有 我还没找到机会 |
[14:04] | before I had the chance. | 她就离开了 |
[14:07] | Aria, why didn’t you tell | 艾瑞亚 你为什么不告诉我 |
[14:09] | me what was going on? With your brother. | 你弟弟发生的这些事 |
[14:12] | I didn’t tell anybody. | 我没有告诉任何人 |
[14:17] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[14:19] | I get it. But you don’t have to be embarrassed with me. | 我明白 但在我面前你不用觉得丢人 |
[14:23] | About anything. | 任何事都不用 |
[14:25] | Maybe you could stop by my place later… | 一会儿你可以来我家 |
[14:28] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:31] | I will call you. | 我会打电话给你 |
[14:35] | Bye. | 拜 |
[14:40] | So should I be worried about you and this Jason guy? | 我需不需要担心一下你跟这个杰森的关系 |
[14:45] | What? No. No. | 什么 不 不用 |
[15:13] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:16] | How? What? | 怎么可能 怎么会 |
[15:18] | I wanted to surprise you after the meet. | 我是想在比赛之后给你个惊喜的 |
[15:21] | Is mom with you? | 妈妈跟你一起来的吗 |
[15:23] | No, she’s still in Texas. | 没有 她还在德克萨斯 |
[15:24] | I had to be in Delaware for a training seminar | 我去特拉华州参加一个训练研讨会 |
[15:26] | and they cancelled all the flights back. | 但回程的航班都取消了 |
[15:28] | Some huge storm down there. | 那儿有很大的风暴 |
[15:30] | So I figured I could either sit in the airport in Bethesda | 所以我想我要么干坐在贝塞斯达机场里 |
[15:33] | or in the stands in Rosewood. | 或者来玫瑰镇当观众 |
[15:36] | You drove all the way up here? | 你一路开车过来的 |
[15:38] | Well, your mom said it was an important meet. | 你妈妈说这是场重要的比赛 |
[15:40] | She said that you told her | 她说你告诉她 |
[15:41] | that the scout from Danby college is coming. | 邓比大学的视察员也会过来 |
[15:44] | I did? | 有吗 |
[15:45] | Oh, right, I did, yeah. | 对 我是说过 |
[15:47] | I’m looking forward to meeting him. | 我很期待见到他 |
[15:48] | What’s his name again? Rabin? | 他叫什么名字来着 瑞宾吗 |
[15:52] | Dad, I wish I’d known. | 爸爸 我也希望我知道 |
[15:54] | Don’t worry, all right? | 别担心 好吗 |
[15:55] | I know you have your whole pre-race routine, | 我知道你进行了所有的赛前训练 |
[15:59] | so I’m not gonna hold you up. Go. | 我会全力支持你的 加油 |
[16:02] | But if you hear somebody screaming | 如果你听到观众席上有人 |
[16:03] | in the stands like a crazy person, that’s me. | 疯子一样尖叫的话 那就是我 |
[16:07] | Go get ’em. | 加油 |
[16:32] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[16:36] | L31 requesting a rescue ambulance unit at Rosewood high school! | L31请求一辆救护车到玫瑰镇高中 |
[16:41] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[16:42] | Oh, god! Oh! | 天呐 |
[16:51] | How can I have an ulcer? | 我怎么会得胃溃疡呢 |
[16:52] | I thought I just pulled a muscle. | 我以为我只是肌肉拉伤 |
[16:53] | They’re caused by stress, hon. | 是压力引起的 宝贝 |
[16:55] | All right, and let’s face it. | 事实摆在眼前 |
[16:58] | You leaving home, your ma moving. | 你离家在外 你妈妈又搬走了 |
[17:01] | Well, you’ve had your fair share. | 你承受的压力太多了 |
[17:03] | What am I supposed to do now? When can I swim again? | 我现在该怎么办 什么时候才能再游泳 |
[17:06] | That’s off the table for the moment. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[17:09] | Em, emmy, listen to me. Listen to me. | 艾米 艾米 听我说 听我说 |
[17:12] | If you’re stressing about the Danby scholarship, | 如果你为邓比的奖学金而压力过大 |
[17:14] | I want you to let it go, okay? | 我希望你可以先不要管它 好吗 |
[17:18] | They’re not going to | 他们是不会 |
[17:18] | withdraw the offer because you had a setback. | 因为你的一次失败而撤消录取的 |
[17:20] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道具体情况 |
[17:22] | I know that you need to rest. | 我只知道你现在需要休息 |
[17:25] | You need to listen to the doctor. | 你要听医生的话 |
[17:26] | I need to swim. | 我一定要游泳 |
[17:28] | Hey, you will, babe. | 你会的 宝贝 |
[17:30] | You will… When you’re ready. | 你会的 当你准备好的时候 |
[17:34] | Do you want me to talk to this scout? | 要我跟视察员说一下吗 |
[17:37] | Do you have the number– | 你有他的电话吗 |
[17:38] | No, don’t call him. I’ll do it. | 不用了 别给他打电话 我来打 |
[17:40] | I don’t mind. Or get your ma to do it. | 我不介意的 或者让你妈妈打也可以 |
[17:42] | No, I don’t wanna say anything | 不 在我知道我什么时候可以游泳之前 |
[17:43] | till I know when I can swim again, okay? | 我什么都不想说 可以吗 |
[17:48] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[17:53] | Aren’t ulcers something old people get? | 溃疡不是只有老年人才会得吗 |
[17:55] | Get that look off your face. You’re gonna freak her out. | 收起你那副表情吧 你会吓着她的 |
[17:57] | Her? What about me? I’m having Déjà vu. | 她 那我怎么办 我有种穿越的感觉 |
[17:59] | I spent a week in this place. | 我在这儿待了一星期 |
[18:02] | If I see another bowl of green jello, | 要是再让我看到一碗绿色果冻 |
[18:04] | I’m gonna puke on your shoes. | 我会直接吐在你鞋子上 |
[18:05] | Oh, god. I’m gonna walk behind you. | 天呐 那我要走在你后面 |
[18:10] | Is that Aria? | 是艾瑞亚吗 |
[18:11] | Caleb. I’ll just call him back later. | 是凯勒 我一会儿再打电话给他就是了 |
[18:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:24] | Han, are you and Caleb… | 汉 你和凯勒是不是 |
[18:26] | We’re fine. There’s just stuff going on. | 我们很好 就是出了点事情 |
[18:30] | Like what? | 什么事 |
[18:31] | Like an undercover cop | 有个卧底警察 |
[18:33] | in a car following him. | 开着车跟踪他 |
[18:35] | – Why? – I don’t wanna talk about it. | -为什么 -我不想说这个 |
[18:38] | You have to. You’re in an elevator. | 你必须得说 现在在电梯里 |
[18:39] | Where else are you gonna go? | 你也躲不了 |
[18:41] | Does he know about the cop? | 他知道这个警察吗 |
[18:42] | No. I haven’t told him. | 不知道 我还没告诉他 |
[18:44] | Why not? | 为什么不告诉他 |
[18:45] | Because I’m still thinking things through. | 因为我还在考虑之中 |
[18:47] | What is there to think through? | 有什么好考虑的 |
[18:48] | If I tell him, | 如果我告诉他 |
[18:49] | he might run, okay? | 他可能会逃跑 明白吗 |
[18:53] | I’m not ready to lose him again. | 我可不想再失去他一次 |
[18:56] | Yeah, and if the cops are really after him, | 没错 但如果警察真的在跟踪他 |
[18:59] | you’re gonna lose him anyway. | 你早晚还是会失去他的 |
[19:16] | Hey. Did you just get home? | 你刚刚到家吗 |
[19:19] | I thought you were gonna come by the hotel | 我还以为你会来宾馆 |
[19:20] | so we could grab some dinner. | 那样我们就可以一起吃晚餐了 |
[19:21] | I haven’t had a chance. | 我没办法过去 |
[19:23] | Hanna came by the bank to borrow my car. | 汉娜来银行借走了我的车 |
[19:25] | Emily is in the hospital. | 艾米丽进医院了 |
[19:27] | What? Why? What happened? | 什么 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[19:29] | She collapsed at school. | 她在学校晕倒了 |
[19:31] | I just got an update– it’s an ulcer. | 我刚知道 是胃溃疡 |
[19:33] | She’s gonna be okay. Her dad’s there. | 她不会有事 她爸陪在那儿 |
[19:36] | Wow. Poor kid. | 天哪 这孩子真可怜 |
[19:39] | Do you want me to run you down there? | 要我送你去医院吗 |
[19:40] | Or we could stay in, get some food. | 或者我们可以在家呆着 吃点东西 |
[19:45] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[19:49] | You should go home. | 你该回家了 |
[19:52] | I don’t want to have another meal | 我不想再次出现 |
[19:54] | like breakfast this morning. | 今天早餐的那种情形了 |
[19:56] | This… I don’t know what this is. | 我不知道这算什么 |
[20:03] | But I probably shouldn’t have let you stay last night. | 或许我昨晚不该让你留下来 |
[20:06] | It’s confusing to Hanna, to you, to me. | 这让你我和汉娜都很困惑 |
[20:10] | It’s not fair to anybody. | 这对任何人都不公平 |
[20:16] | You’re getting married, | 你快结婚了 |
[20:18] | as the mailman so promptly reminded us this morning. | 今早邮递员很及时地提醒了我们 |
[20:21] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[20:22] | Tom, I need to be with a man who’s sure of what he wants. | 汤姆 我需要一个清楚自己要什么的男人 |
[20:28] | That was never you. | 那个人从来都不是你 |
[20:59] | So all those muscle spasms and the pain– | 这么说所有的肌肉痉挛和疼痛 |
[21:02] | that’s all coming from your stomach? | 都因你的胃而起 |
[21:03] | Yeah, but ulcers can heal. | 对 但溃疡是能治好的 |
[21:05] | It’s not forever, Em. | 不会一辈子跟着你 艾米 |
[21:06] | Yeah, but she’s got a hole– | 没错 但她胃上有个洞 |
[21:08] | Yes, there’s a hole in her stomach. | 对 她胃上是有个洞 |
[21:10] | Moving on. Where’d your dad go? | 别咬着不放了 你爸去哪儿了 |
[21:13] | He went to the house to talk to the new tenants. | 他回家跟新房客谈谈 |
[21:18] | Guys, I have to deal with this. I can’t keep lying to him. | 我得解决这件事 我不能再骗他 |
[21:21] | I guess not, not if it’s eating holes in your stomach. | 最好别说 除非它把你胃上的洞越弄越大 |
[21:25] | Moving on! | 别再说了 |
[21:25] | Hey, I’m sorry. I got here as soon as I could. | 对不起 我已经尽快赶来了 |
[21:27] | I had to escape family court in my living room. | 我家客厅要上演家事法庭 我逃了出来 |
[21:29] | Mike on trial? | 迈克受审讯了 |
[21:31] | Yeah, but the defendant didn’t even show up. | 对 但被告没有出席 |
[21:34] | I got your fav. | 我买了你的最爱 |
[21:38] | Oh, she can’t drink coffee. | 她不能喝咖啡 |
[21:40] | Yeah, she’s got a hole in her stomach. | 是的 她胃上有个洞 |
[21:43] | I’ll trade it in for an herbal tea, | 我去换一杯花草茶 |
[21:45] | unless you want us all here when your dad gets back. | 除非你希望你爸回来时 我们都在场 |
[21:47] | She’s not telling her dad. | 她不能告诉她爸 |
[21:49] | If he finds out that the letter is fake, | 如果他发现那封信是假的 |
[21:51] | he’s gonna move her to Texas. | 他一定会让她搬去德克萨斯州的 |
[21:52] | If she doesn’t tell him, she’s not gonna get any better. | 如果不说 她心里不会好受的 |
[21:54] | But she doesn’t have to | 但她不用现在立刻 |
[21:56] | make up her mind right this second, okay? | 就做决定 对吧 |
[21:58] | She already has. | 已经决定了 |
[22:01] | I’m telling him the truth. | 我要告诉他真相 |
[22:31] | It’s the third floor. | 是三楼 |
[22:33] | You’re looking for your friend Emily, right? | 你在找你的朋友艾米丽吧 |
[22:35] | Yeah. How did you know that she was here? | 对 你怎么知道她在这儿 |
[22:38] | I saw her name on the admittance chart. | 我在入院登记表上看到了她的名字 |
[22:39] | They rushed her into the E.R., | 他们把她推进了急诊室 |
[22:41] | but she’s stabilized. | 但现在情况已经稳定了 |
[22:52] | Looks like we’re going for a ride. | 看来我们得先下去再上来 |
[22:56] | So how is she? Have you seen Emily? | 她怎么样 见过艾米丽了吗 |
[22:58] | I haven’t, but she’s in good hands. | 还没 但她有人精心照料 |
[23:00] | I’ll be popping in soon enough on rounds. | 我很快就去查房 |
[23:11] | Spencer, you want the third floor. | 斯宾塞 你是去三楼 |
[23:17] | What is down there? | 底层是干嘛的 |
[23:18] | Kitchen, laundry, radiology, | 厨房 洗衣间 放射科 |
[23:21] | pathology, the morgue. | 病理科 停尸间 |
[23:23] | Emily has a much better view. | 还是艾米丽的那层景色好 |
[23:35] | What makes you think they know? | 你为什么认为她们知道了 |
[23:39] | Last night, Spencer was hammering | 昨晚 斯宾塞不停地问我 |
[23:40] | me with questions about the murder weapon. | 关于凶器的问题 |
[23:42] | Whether the coroner could | 问我验尸官能不能 |
[23:43] | tell if it was used by a man or a woman. | 判断持凶器的是男是女 |
[23:47] | – What did you say? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -什么都没说 |
[23:49] | Didn’t get a chance to say anything. | 还没机会说 |
[23:50] | She cut me off and ran home. | 她打断我 跑回家了 |
[23:53] | But then when I saw her again this morning, | 但今早我再见到她时 |
[23:54] | suddenly it was off her radar. | 突然她对此事绝口不提 |
[23:56] | – She’s playing you. – I don’t think so. | -她在捉弄你 -我不这么认为 |
[23:59] | – Do they know about Jason? – I’m not sure. | -他们知道杰森的事吗 -我不能肯定 |
[24:02] | But they’re definitely questioning | 但他们肯定怀疑 |
[24:04] | whether Ian killed her. | 是不是伊恩杀了她 |
[24:07] | We need to take care of this. | 这事儿必须解决 |
[24:17] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[24:19] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[24:21] | I thought Spencer was up here. | 我还以为斯宾塞上楼来了呢 |
[24:23] | She just went down to the cafeteria to get some soup. | 她下楼去餐厅买点汤 |
[24:25] | What, our food? Willingly? | 我们医院的食物 你真心想吃吗 |
[24:29] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[24:30] | Hungry. Weak. Scared. | 饥饿 虚弱 恐惧 |
[24:36] | Are you my doctor now? | 你现在是我的医生吗 |
[24:37] | No. Just checking in. | 不 只是查房 |
[24:39] | So the good news is, the meds are working | 告诉你个好消息 药物在发挥疗效了 |
[24:40] | and your stomach’s on the road to recovery. | 你的胃很快就能康复 |
[24:42] | Although I probably wouldn’t celebrate | 但还不至于周末 |
[24:44] | this weekend with a take-out curry. | 就能叫咖喱外卖来庆祝 |
[24:46] | Is there bad news? | 有坏消息吗 |
[24:50] | There is bad news. | 有坏消息 |
[24:53] | Look, Emily, I know you swim competitively. | 艾米丽 我知道你在游泳上很拼命 |
[24:56] | And I know the pressure | 我也明白每个运动员 |
[24:57] | every athlete’s under, to perform at their best, | 为了表现得最好 都承受很大的压力 |
[24:59] | to constantly break their own records. | 还要不断打破自己的记录 |
[25:01] | Wait, I thought swimming didn’t cause the ulcer. | 等等 我以为溃疡与游泳无关 |
[25:04] | It didn’t, but your panels came back | 是无关 但你检验报告显示 |
[25:06] | with high levels of HGH in your bloodstream. | 你的血液里有大量HGH |
[25:08] | Human growth hormone? I’ve never taken that. | 人体生长素 我从没吃过那玩意儿 |
[25:11] | Emily, if you’re using a | 艾米丽 如果你用过 |
[25:11] | performance-enhancing drug or any kind of steroid, | 提高成绩的药物或其他任何激素 |
[25:13] | it’s going to show up in your tests. | 报告里都会显示出来 |
[25:15] | And you need to know the perils of what you’re doing. | 你必须了解你这样做的危险性 |
[25:16] | I’m not doing anything! | 我什么都没做 |
[25:18] | This is insane! Your test is wrong! | 这太荒谬了 你们验错了 |
[25:20] | Emily, these tests don’t lie. And I did check twice. | 艾米丽 血液测试不骗人 我确认了两次 |
[25:24] | I’m here as a friend. | 我现在是以朋友的身份告诉你 |
[25:25] | I asked your attending if I could speak to you first. | 我问你的主治医生 我能否先和你谈谈 |
[25:28] | Have you told my dad about this? | 你告诉我爸了吗 |
[25:30] | I haven’t. But you’re a minor so he will have to know. | 没有 但你是未成年 你爸必须知道 |
[25:32] | No, you can’t. Please. Don’t tell him this. | 不行 拜托 别告诉他 |
[25:35] | I could get kicked off the team, | 我会被踢出游泳队 |
[25:37] | it’d ruin any chance of a scholarship. | 也就没任何机会得奖学金了 |
[25:38] | – Slow down. – Please. | -你慢点说 -拜托你 |
[25:41] | I’ll take the test again. Just don’t tell my parents. | 我要再验一次 先别告诉我父母 |
[25:47] | I’ll speak to your attending. See what I can do. | 我问问你的主治医师 看我能做什么 |
[26:19] | – Caleb, get in! – What’s going on? | -凯勒 上车 -怎么了 |
[26:21] | Just hurry up! Get in! | 快上来就是了 快上车 |
[26:24] | I thought you wanted to catch a movie. | 我以为你去看电影了 |
[26:25] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[26:26] | Or we can just be in one. | 或者我们就在拍电影 |
[26:28] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你怎么穿成这样 |
[26:47] | Psst. Hey, in here. | 在这儿 |
[26:50] | Spencer, what the hell? | 斯宾塞 搞什么鬼 |
[26:51] | Shh. Talk later. You need to change. | 一会儿告诉你 先换衣服 |
[26:54] | – Why are you wearing – Come on! | -你怎么穿着… -快点 |
[27:20] | – I hope that’s homework you’re doing. – It is. | -我希望你是在做作业 -是作业 |
[27:24] | So you wanna tell me what happened at school today | 想不想告诉我 今天你和你的朋友切兹 |
[27:28] | With your friend Chaz? | 在学校发生了什么 |
[27:30] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[27:32] | Really? Since when? | 是吗 从什么开始的 |
[27:34] | Since I don’t wanna talk about it. | 从我不想谈起这件事开始 |
[27:36] | Okay, how about we talk about | 好吧 那我们就谈谈 |
[27:38] | why you didn’t show up this afternoon. | 你今天下午为什么没有出现 |
[27:39] | Ignoring this will not make it go away. | 逃避解决不了问题 |
[27:41] | And the Pirellis may not be pressing charges, | 皮雷利斯家或许不会起诉你 |
[27:43] | But that doesn’t mean you’re off the hook with us. | 但并不代表我们就对此置之不理了 |
[27:45] | We have no idea why you would break in to their house. | 我们不明白你为什么要闯进他们家里 |
[27:48] | What is this all about? What were you looking for? | 这到底为了什么 你到底要找什么 |
[27:52] | I wasn’t looking for anything. | 我什么都不找 |
[27:54] | Well, then you went through an awful lot of trouble | 好吧 你大费周折地 |
[27:56] | to get yourself in trouble. | 让自己身陷麻烦 |
[27:59] | Mike, what is going on? | 迈克 到底怎么了 |
[28:02] | I said I don’t wanna talk about it! | 我说了我不想谈 |
[28:03] | And I said we have to! | 我说了 我们必须谈 |
[28:05] | So once again we’re back on your schedule? | 所以现在我们又要听你的安排了 |
[28:09] | Should I hurry up and talk fast before you move out again? | 那我该不该在你再搬出去前 赶快说完话 |
[28:32] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[28:34] | It belongs to Spencer’s family. | 这里是属于斯宾塞家的 |
[28:36] | I’m guessing so does most of Pennsylvania. | 我猜大部分宾州都属于她家吧 |
[28:40] | Do they know we’re here? | 他们知道我们在这里吗 |
[28:41] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[28:42] | So we’re breaking in. | 那我们算是非法闯入了 |
[28:44] | We’re borrowing it. Is this kindling? | 我们借用一下 这能点火吗 |
[28:47] | Mm, not unless we wanna burn the couch. | 除非我们是想把沙发烧了 |
[28:54] | Can I help? | 我帮你 |
[29:04] | So are you gonna lose the scarf and shades at some point, | 你是打算摘掉围巾和墨镜 |
[29:06] | or did you bring a costume for me, too? | 还是给我也带了一套行头 |
[29:08] | Caleb, there’s someone following you. | 凯勒 有人跟踪你 |
[29:12] | What? | 什么 |
[29:14] | I think it’s a cop. | 我觉得是个警察 |
[29:17] | He drives a dark grey Camaro. | 他开着一辆深灰色的科迈罗 |
[29:18] | And I’ve seen him around town a lot lately. | 我最近总在镇子上看到他 |
[29:22] | He’s definitely watching you. | 他绝对是在监视你 |
[29:25] | You haven’t noticed him? | 你没注意到他吗 |
[29:28] | No. | 没有 |
[29:30] | But then again, I guess I kinda stopped looking. | 话说回来 我最近有点大意了 |
[29:33] | Have you been followed before? | 你以前被跟踪过吗 |
[29:39] | Does this have to do with the stuff you did in Allentown? | 这和你在艾伦镇做的事情有关系吗 |
[29:42] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[29:46] | Look, I’ve already told you way more than you need to know. | 听着 我连你不该知道的都已经告诉你了 |
[29:49] | What does he want? | 他想干什么 |
[29:51] | I mean, if he wants to arrest you, what’s he waiting for? | 我是说 如果他想抓你 那还等什么 |
[29:54] | What does he think you did? | 他认为你干了什么 |
[29:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:57] | But if he has a question to ask me, | 但如果他有问题问我 |
[29:59] | he needs to come up and ask me. | 他就该来当面问我 |
[30:00] | I’m not hiding. | 我又没躲起来 |
[30:01] | Well, maybe you should be. | 算了 你或许应该躲躲了 |
[30:02] | Your business isn’t exactly in the yellow pages. | 你做的生意也不是那么光明正大的 |
[30:05] | This is why you brought me here? | 这就是你带我来这里的原因 |
[30:07] | I thought it might be safer here. | 我觉得这里更安全 |
[30:10] | I don’t wanna hide. | 我不想躲起来 |
[30:13] | Hanna, I’ll deal with this. | 汉娜 这事我会处理的 |
[30:16] | By leaving town again? | 再一次离开吗 |
[30:19] | This time? No, I won’t. | 这次嘛 我不会的 |
[30:23] | You say that now, but you will. | 你也就现在说说 你还是会走的 |
[30:29] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[30:38] | I am not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[30:42] | But if you do, can I come with you? | 但要是你走 能不能带我一起 |
[30:44] | I’ll pack really fast. | 我会迅速整理行装 |
[30:46] | Seriously, you know that I’m good at camping. | 说真的 你知道野营是我的长项 |
[31:22] | Oh, uh, can you leave that? I haven’t eaten yet. | 能别拿走吗 我还没吃呢 |
[31:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[31:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:05] | Your pain cream? | 你的止痛膏 |
[32:06] | A is in our medicine cabinets too? This has to be a new record. | A连我们的药都搞鬼了 真是登峰造极了 |
[32:09] | How long has this been in your system? | 这个药你用了多久了 |
[32:11] | Did it damage any organs? | 会损伤器官吗 |
[32:12] | Forget my organs! It’s on my medical chart! | 别管器官了 它写在我的病历表上 |
[32:14] | It’s ruined my life! I can never swim again! | 我的人生都毁了 我再也不能游泳了 |
[32:17] | Emily, medical records are private. | 艾米丽 病历是个人隐私 |
[32:18] | Not from your parents! | 对你父母来说不是 |
[32:21] | What’re you gonna tell your dad? | 你打算怎么告诉你爸爸 |
[32:23] | I’m gonna tell him to get me out of here. | 我会告诉他带我离开这里 |
[32:24] | Take me to Texas. I’m done. | 去德克萨斯 我受够了 |
[32:26] | It can’t get worse than this. | 算是糟糕到家了 |
[32:27] | Emily, remember, “A” tried to plow down Hanna with a car. | 艾米丽 你还记得A用车撞倒了汉娜吗 |
[32:31] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这么说为了让我感觉好点吗 |
[32:32] | I’m just saying that “A” | 我只是说A |
[32:33] | tried to take one of us down and it didn’t work. | 想搞垮我们其中之一 但并没成功 |
[32:35] | Spencer, “A” is taking us down. One at a time. | 斯宾塞 A会搞垮我们的 一次一个 |
[32:39] | Aria’s probably next. | 艾瑞亚或许就是下一个 |
[32:41] | Can we all go to Texas? | 我们能都去德克萨斯吗 |
[32:42] | No! Stop it! | 不能 够了 |
[32:44] | We’re not giving in to this freak! | 我们不会向这个变态屈服的 |
[32:46] | Look, we are this close to finding out what happened to Alison. | 听着 我们就快搞清艾莉森的死因了 |
[32:48] | – And if “A” is the one that killed her – And Ian. | -如果是A杀了艾莉 -还有伊恩 |
[32:50] | Yeah, and then “A” is gonna be the one to leave Rosewood, not us. | 对 那该滚出玫瑰镇的是A 不是我们 |
[32:57] | – Hi. Sorry to interrupt. – No worries. | -不好意思打扰了 -没事 |
[33:00] | Uh, we actually just have to get back to work. | 我们正好要回去工作了 |
[33:03] | When did you two start volunteering for the hospital? | 你们什么时候开始给医院做志愿者了 |
[33:06] | Today’s actually our first day. We’re still on hour one. | 今天是我们第一天上岗 才刚刚开始干 |
[33:10] | We’ll take this for you. | 我们把这个带出去 |
[33:11] | – See you later. – Bye. | -一会儿见 -拜拜 |
[33:18] | – How’s everything at the house? – Good. | -家里怎么样了 -挺好 |
[33:21] | I found the manual to the alarm system, changed the password. | 我找到了警报系统的手册 改了密码 |
[33:26] | But I told them, | 但我告诉他们 |
[33:28] | “You’re in Rosewood, you can relax.” | “你们身在玫瑰镇 大可放心” |
[33:30] | It’s mostly for show anyway. | 大多是为了做做样子 |
[33:35] | You feel any better? | 觉得好些了吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah, a little. | 好点了 |
[33:43] | Dad, um, I’ve been thinking– | 爸爸 我一直想 |
[33:47] | So have I. And I called ma. | 我也想了 我给你妈打电话了 |
[33:51] | This whole scholarship thing- | 奖学金这件事 |
[33:55] | it’s not worth it, Emmy. | 不值得的 艾米 |
[33:58] | We don’t want you driving yourself to more ulcers or worse. | 我们不想你再把自己逼出溃疡 或者更糟 |
[34:03] | The hell with Danby. | 别管邓比大学了 |
[34:05] | You swim because you love to. | 你是因为热爱游泳才游泳的 |
[34:08] | – Or don’t. – Dad– | -否则就别游了 -爸爸 |
[34:11] | Baby, we can find another way to pay for college. | 宝贝 我们可以找其他方法供你上大学 |
[34:16] | And I know that there are dozens of schools out there | 我知道其他地方还有许多学校 |
[34:20] | that would be thrilled to have you, in or out of the pool. | 他们会很高兴接收你的 无论你是否游泳 |
[34:27] | We just want you to be happy, baby. | 我们只是想让你快乐 宝贝 |
[34:46] | That’s it. | 到了 |
[34:58] | Oh, it’s freezing in here. | 这里真冷 |
[35:00] | Yeah, be thankful for that. | 是啊 多亏这么冷 |
[35:07] | Aria, hey, focus. | 艾瑞亚 别走神 |
[35:08] | I can’t do this. | 我做不来的 |
[35:09] | No, you’re not doing anything, okay? | 你也什么都不用做 好吧 |
[35:11] | I am. Just watch the door. | 我来做 看好门 |
[35:15] | What is that? Cookies? | 这是什么 饼干吗 |
[35:17] | How can anybody eat cookies in here? | 怎么还有人在这种地方吃饼干 |
[35:19] | They stay fresh. | 这里能保鲜 |
[35:21] | Okay, there’s gotta be some kind of system. | 一定是按某种规律归档的 |
[35:23] | Here, this is it. | 找到了 |
[35:26] | They’ve got autopsies in here dating back to 2007. | 2007年以后的验尸报告都在这里 |
[35:29] | Okay, D… | 好的 “D”开头的 |
[35:32] | Dehaven, Delmore, | 德黑文 德尔莫尔 |
[35:34] | Dilaurentis. Alison. | 迪劳伦提斯 就是艾莉森 |
[35:52] | Hi, honey. How’s Emily? | 宝贝儿 艾米丽怎么样了 |
[35:54] | She’s good. She’s coming home tomorrow, I think. | 她没事 我想明天就能出院了 |
[35:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[35:59] | Cleaning. | 清理冰箱 |
[36:01] | You’re tossing everything you bought for dad. Where is he? | 你把买给爸爸的东西都扔了 他去哪了 |
[36:04] | He went back home. He’s gonna call you. | 他回家了 他会给你打电话的 |
[36:09] | Well, what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:11] | It was time for him to go. | 他该回去了 |
[36:13] | – Did you guys have a fight? – No. | -你们吵架了吗 -没有 |
[36:17] | Well, then why would he go back to Isabel? | 那他为什么要回到伊莎贝尔身边 |
[36:19] | Because he loves her and he’s going to marry her. | 因为他爱她 而且他们马上就要结婚了 |
[36:21] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他根本不爱她 |
[36:22] | He’s been fighting with her. | 他们在一起总是吵架 |
[36:24] | He wants to be with you. | 他想跟你在一起 |
[36:25] | – Hanna… – No. | -汉娜 -不 |
[36:26] | I saw the two of you act like you were on a honeymoon, | 我亲眼看见你们俩像蜜月期一样恩爱 |
[36:29] | sipping wine on the patio, slow dancing, laughing. | 在院子里品红酒 轻柔慢舞 有说有笑 |
[36:32] | I heard you. He slept over last night! | 我都听见了 他昨晚都在这里过夜了 |
[36:35] | Yes, he did. | 是的 没错 |
[36:38] | And I realized this morning | 但我今早意识到 |
[36:39] | that my week of magical thinking is over. | 我这周以来的非分之想该结束了 |
[36:42] | Why? What did he do wrong? | 为什么 他哪里做错了 |
[36:44] | You were the one who said, “Things change, people grow.” | 是你说的 “事情会变 人会成长” |
[36:47] | They do. | 确实是这样 |
[36:49] | I have. | 我是成长了 |
[36:51] | I’m not sure that your father has. | 但我不确定你父亲也是 |
[36:54] | I started to know what Isabel | 我开始明白 我和你爸还没离婚时 |
[36:56] | must’ve felt like when he was still married to me. | 伊莎贝尔心里是什么感受 |
[36:59] | Who cares about Isabel? | 谁在乎伊莎贝尔的感受啊 |
[37:01] | Honey, I’m not going to lie to you. | 亲爱的 我不想骗你 |
[37:04] | Your father and I were both… indulging in a fantasy. | 你父亲和我都沉浸在幻想中 |
[37:08] | But that’s all it was. | 但这只是幻想 |
[37:12] | He’s made a commitment to somebody else. | 他已经对别人许下了承诺 |
[37:15] | Well, he can un-commit! | 那他可以取消承诺啊 |
[37:18] | Do you wanna be with him or not? | 你到底想不想跟他在一起 |
[37:19] | Because I thought that’s what you wanted! | 我以为你想让他回到你身边 |
[37:23] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不想 |
[37:26] | I’m sorry. I know that’s not what you wanna hear. | 对不起 我知道这不是你想要的答案 |
[37:38] | Do you understand any of this? “Occipital fontanelle”? | 你能看懂吗 “后颅囟”是什么 |
[37:42] | It’s this part of your skull. | 是颅骨的一部分 |
[37:44] | Look who I’m talking to. | 看看我在跟何方高人说话 |
[37:45] | Were you pre-med in pre-school? | 你学前班是念医学预科的吗 |
[37:47] | No, there’s a lot in here that I don’t understand. | 没有 这也有很多我看不懂的 |
[37:50] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, here is the summary page. | 等等 等等 这页是概要 |
[37:53] | “The impact on the posterior of the victim’s cranium…” | “被害人后颅骨上的撞伤” |
[37:57] | Back of her head. | 就是她的后脑勺 |
[37:57] | “indicates she was facing away from the assailant.” | “表明她当时正背对袭击者” |
[38:00] | They got her from behind. She was ambushed. | 凶手从背后袭击的她 她中了埋伏 |
[38:03] | Or running away. | 或者是在逃跑 |
[38:05] | Trying to escape. | 想要逃跑 |
[38:09] | “The cranium was displaced inward upon impact…” | “由于撞击 颅骨向内侧移位” |
[38:12] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:14] | It means she was hit so hard, | 意思是袭击者下手很重 |
[38:16] | they dented her skull. | 她的头骨都凹进去了 |
[38:19] | “And the weapon was most likely a curved, blunt edge.” | “凶器很有可能是有弧度的钝器” |
[38:24] | Like a field hockey stick. | 就像曲棍球棍 |
[38:26] | Yeah, like the one that Ali borrowed from me? | 对 比如艾莉从我这借走的那根 |
[38:28] | The one that Jason most likely buried in my backyard. | 那根很可能是杰森埋到我家后院的曲棍球棒 |
[38:30] | Just keep reading. | 继续看 |
[38:35] | What? What does it say? | 怎么了 说什么了 |
[38:39] | There was dirt in her lungs. | 她的肺中积有尘土 |
[38:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:44] | It means that she was breathing in dirt when she died. | 她死亡时吸入了尘土 |
[38:47] | That the blow to her head isn’t what killed her. | 头部的撞击并未使她致命 |
[38:50] | – I don’t understand. – Aria… | -我还是不懂 -艾瑞亚 |
[38:53] | Alison was buried alive. | 艾莉森是被活埋的 |
[39:13] | Hey! Stop! | 停车 |
[39:17] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah, there’s a problem. | 是啊 有问题 |
[39:20] | You stalking Caleb is a problem. | 你跟踪凯勒就是个问题 |
[39:22] | He knows why you’re here. | 他知道你为什么在这 |
[39:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:25] | Yeah, and he’s not going back. | 是的 而且他不会回去的 |
[39:26] | He’s finally got his life together | 他的生活好不容易才上正轨 |
[39:28] | and you’re not gonna pull it apart. | 绝不允许你来破坏 |
[39:30] | I don’t know who you are or what you want, | 我不知道你是谁 也不知道你想干什么 |
[39:32] | but there are people in this town who love him and will protect him. | 但在这个镇子上有爱他的人 会保护他的 |
[39:35] | So I don’t think you’re gonna get | 所以就算你监视他 |
[39:36] | what you want by spying on him. | 也得不到你想要的 |
[39:38] | So get lost. | 滚吧 |
[39:51] | You took this? | 你们弄来的 |
[39:52] | We’re gonna give it back. | 我们还要放回去的 |
[39:53] | Just look at the summary page. | 就看概要这页 |
[39:58] | That must be Hanna. | 是汉娜吧 |
[39:59] | No, it’s Ezra. I was supposed to call him. | 不 是以斯拉 我应该打给他的 |
[40:01] | Oh, go ahead. | 那你去吧 |
[40:03] | He’s downstairs. | 他在楼下 |
[40:04] | – I’ll be back. – Yeah. | -我一会儿就回来 -好 |
[40:09] | “Displaced cranium”? “Curved blunt weapon”? | “颅骨移位” “有弧度的钝器” |
[40:12] | That’s a hockey stick, Em. | 就是曲棍球棍 艾米 |
[40:14] | Aria doesn’t want to hear this, | 艾瑞亚不愿意相信 |
[40:15] | but Jason is looking worse and worse. | 但杰森的嫌疑越来越大了 |
[40:31] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[40:34] | No. No, we’re just here keeping her company. | 不用 我们就是在这陪着她 |
[40:39] | So you think you’re going straight home from here? | 那你从这儿直接回家吗 |
[40:41] | I mean, if you’re up for company, | 我是说如果你打算陪她的话 |
[40:43] | you could stop by my place. | 一会儿可以顺便去趟我家 |
[40:50] | 来电 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 | |
[40:53] | You need to get that? | 要接吗 |
[40:54] | What? No. No, it’s just my dad. | 什么 不用接 是我老爸 |
[40:58] | Ah, I should probably get home after this. | 我一会儿可能就直接回家了 |
[41:03] | They’re pretty worried. | 他们挺担心我的 |
[41:05] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:07] | Another night? | 改天晚上吧 |
[41:08] | Of course. Just tell me when. | 好啊 到时候告诉我 |
[41:33] | I’m telling you, he knows I’m tailing him. | 跟你说 他知道我在盯梢了 |
[41:38] | I’m sorry, but it looks like he doesn’t want to see you. | 很遗憾 他似乎不想见你 |
[41:59] | Maybe you should at least call your dad. | 也许你起码应该给你爸打个电话 |
[42:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:03] | We’re never gonna be that. | 我们永远也不会像那样享受天伦之乐 |
[42:23] | Where’s page five? | 第五页在哪 |
[42:26] | Did you drop one of the pages? | 你是不是掉了一页 |
[42:28] | No. We took the whole file. | 不可能 我们带文件夹一起拿的 |
[42:31] | Maybe it dropped in the elevator. | 也许是掉在电梯里了 |
[42:33] | No, nothing dropped in the elevator. | 没有 电梯里什么也没有 |
[42:36] | Look, here’s page 1, 2, 3, 4… Page 6. | 这是第一 二 三 四页 第六页 |
[42:40] | Where the hell is page 5? | 第五页到哪去了 |