时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re not allowed to tell | 我们在这里说的每一个字 |
[00:03] | anyone anything that we say in here, right? | 你都会守口如瓶 是吗 |
[00:05] | Unless you tell me something that leads me to believe | 除非谈话内容会让我感到 |
[00:07] | that you’re a danger to yourself or someone else. | 你们让自己或他人身处险境 |
[00:09] | I thought you were getting your own room? | 我还以为你会有自己的房间呢 |
[00:10] | That was before the pipes went off behind the walls. | 谁让墙后的管道破了呢 |
[00:12] | They didn’t fix the pipes, so we’re roomies till then. | 得等他们把管子修好 我们暂时是室友 |
[00:14] | N.A.T. Club? | N.A.T.社团 |
[00:15] | Jason Dilorentis. | 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:17] | N.I.T. Club. Gary reynolds. | N.A.T.社团 加勒特·雷诺兹 |
[00:18] | N.I.T. We see all. | N.I.T. 尽收眼底 |
[00:21] | Looking for someone? | 在找人吗 |
[00:21] | So which one is “A”? | 那到底谁才是A |
[00:23] | What is “A” is a group of people. | 如果A是一群人呢 |
[00:24] | They know about us. | 她们知道我俩的关系了 |
[00:26] | It’s only a matter of time before they figure it out. | 被她们查出真相是早晚的事了 |
[00:28] | – What is going on? – I said I don’t wanna talk about it. | -到底怎么了 -我说了我不想谈 |
[00:30] | And I said we have to! | 我说了 我们必须谈 |
[00:31] | If it weren’t for “Isa-hell” the skank, | 要不是那个姓伊的贱女人 |
[00:33] | my mom would be with my dad right now instead of home alone. | 我妈妈早就和我爸复合了 而非独守空房 |
[00:35] | Training a horse, it’s an art. | 驯马也是门艺术 |
[00:37] | Bending its will till it knows your its master. | 遏制它的意愿 让它知道你才是主人 |
[00:39] | That’s how you’re gonna feel when I’m through with you. | 跟我相处 你就会有所体会了 |
[00:41] | There are things that I haven’t told you. | 有些事我们 我没有告诉你 |
[00:43] | And I need to. | 但我需要向人倾诉 |
[00:44] | Why don’t we do this in my office? | 到我办公室谈怎么样 |
[00:50] | – Hey. How is she? – She’s… shaken. | -她怎么样了 -还惊魂未定 |
[00:51] | Is there something you wanna tell me about Mr. Fitz? | 关于费兹老师 你有什么要告诉我吗 |
[00:55] | Are Mr. Fitz and Spencer involved? | 费兹老师是不是和斯宾塞关系不一般 |
[00:57] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[02:37] | Yeah, we weren’t sure, we just thought that maybe she– | 我们也不清楚 我们以为她也许会… |
[02:40] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:41] | She’s not at swim practice. | 她没去游泳训练 |
[02:42] | I told you. She’s not allowed near the pool. | 我跟你说了 她被禁止接近游泳池 |
[02:44] | Guys, all of her clothes are here. | 姐妹们 她的衣服都还在 |
[02:46] | – You think she did something crazy? – Like what? | -你们觉得她会干傻事吗 -什么傻事 |
[02:48] | Like jump in her car and burn rubber till she hits texas. | 比如跳上车 全速驶向德克萨斯 |
[02:51] | And leave everything behind? She didn’t even take her phone. | 什么都不带吗 她连手机都没拿 |
[02:54] | I wouldn’t either if I were her. | 如果我是她 我也会这样的 |
[02:55] | “A” had his/her/its hands around her neck | 当时A的手就绕着她脖子 |
[02:59] | and keeps reminding her! | A还时不时地提醒她这点 |
[03:05] | – She hasn’t slept in weeks. – Who has? | -她好几周都没睡好觉了 -谁不是呢 |
[03:11] | Hanna, did you not see this on Emily’s phone? | 汉娜 你没看到艾米丽手机上的这个吗 |
[03:17] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah, of course it’s me. | 当然是我 |
[03:22] | Well, unless you’re Aria’s mom, | 不一定 除非是艾瑞亚的妈妈 |
[03:23] | just assume it’s Spencer slutting it up. | 否则都会以为这是斯宾塞在乱搞男女关系 |
[03:25] | When did she get that? | 她什么时候收到的 |
[03:27] | 3:07 am and it came with a text. | 三点七分 还有一条信息 |
[03:29] | “Clue Ella in and I’ll let you out, A.” | 给埃拉看 我就放过你 -A |
[03:32] | Give me this. | 给我看看 |
[03:34] | Aria, chill. | 艾瑞亚 镇静 |
[03:35] | Emily would never send that to your mother. | 艾米丽绝对不会发给你妈妈的 |
[03:37] | Well, of course she wouldn’t because she can’t, | 她当然没有发 她根本发不了 |
[03:39] | ’cause we have her phone and she left in the middle of the night! | 因为这部她大半夜留下的手机在我们手里 |
[03:41] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底去哪了 |
[03:55] | 安妮·沙利文医生 临床心理学 个别心理治疗与团体治疗 | |
[04:01] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:02] | I’m ready to talk. | 我准备好说出一切 |
[04:06] | Good. Come in and join us. | 很好 请进 加入我们 |
[04:17] | Your friends have been worried about you. | 你的朋友很担心你 |
[04:44] | Em, why didn’t you at least wake me? | 艾米 你怎么都不叫醒我 |
[04:46] | I was sleeping five feet away from you. | 我就睡在离你一米之外的床上 |
[04:48] | I can’t keep asking my friends to take care of me. | 我不能一直依靠你们 |
[04:51] | Emily, look, if you were seriously thinking about goint to Texas. | 艾米丽 如果你真打算去德克萨斯 |
[04:55] | I didn’t have any plans. | 我没有任何计划 |
[04:56] | I just knew that the longer I stay here the worse it was gonna get. | 我只是觉得坐以待毙 事态会更严重 |
[04:59] | And I’m not gonna be used like a bowling ball | 我不能被当做保龄球 |
[05:01] | to knock down my best friends. | 去击垮自己最好的朋友 |
[05:02] | Emily, we’re sitting here because of you. | 艾米丽 我们为了你坐在这里 |
[05:05] | None of us think that you– | 我们都不认为你… |
[05:06] | That I’m the weakest link. | 我是最薄弱的环节 |
[05:08] | Yeah, well, somebody else does. | 但有人是这么想的 |
[05:10] | Who? Who’s using you to knock down your friends? | 谁 什么人利用你来击垮你的朋友 |
[05:18] | Somebody that’s been trying to hurt us. | 一个一直试图伤害我们的人 |
[05:23] | For a long time. | 已经很久了 |
[06:28] | When did these threats begin? | 这些恐吓是从什么时候开始的 |
[06:31] | Did the texts start coming after Alison’s funeral? | 是艾莉森葬礼之后 开始收到这些信息的吗 |
[06:34] | Before. | 在那之前 |
[06:36] | At first we thought they were coming from Alison, | 起初我们以为是艾莉森发的 |
[06:39] | But then they found her, her body. | 但后来人们找到了她 她的尸体 |
[06:42] | And you don’t have any clue who this “A” person might be? | 你们完全不知道这个A是谁 |
[06:46] | We do, but… | 我们有怀疑对象 |
[06:47] | We’ve been wrong before. | 但我们之前就搞错过 |
[06:51] | “A” is an expert at making other people look guilty. | A擅长嫁祸给他人 |
[06:54] | Do we think this person goes to your school? | 你们怀疑这个人是你们学校的吗 |
[06:57] | Maybe, but it’s not like we go home and we’re suddenly safe. | 也许 但回到家 我们也毫无安全感 |
[07:01] | “A” is everywhere, constantly on us… | A无处不在 阴魂不散 |
[07:05] | like a shadow. | 如影随形 |
[07:07] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this? | 而我是你们透露此事的第一人 |
[07:13] | Why have you waited this long to say something? | 为什么过了这么久你们才说出来 |
[07:24] | You don’t think we should have mentioned her? | 你们不觉得我们本该提到她吗 |
[07:26] | How could we without spilling everything about that summer? | 不提那年夏天的事 我们怎么提她 |
[07:29] | It just kinda makes us look like we’re making it all up. | 这只会使这件事儿看起来是我们瞎编的 |
[07:32] | Sullivan probably thinks we’re insane. | 沙利文肯定以为我们疯了 |
[07:33] | Guys, after the fashion show, even our parents think | 姐妹们 服装秀之后 就连我们的父母 |
[07:36] | there’s somebody out there messing with us. | 都觉得有人在跟我们过不去 |
[07:37] | My dad still wants to sue. | 我爸还在打算起诉呢 |
[07:39] | – Sue who? – Everyone. | -起诉谁 -起诉所有人 |
[07:43] | – Hey, did you bring them? – Bring what? | -你带来了吗 -带什么 |
[07:45] | I’m gifting Kate at the rehearsal dinner, | 我要在晚宴彩排上送凯特一个礼物 |
[07:48] | so she’ll forget I talked smack about her and Isabel. | 让她忘了我之前对她和伊莎贝尔挑衅的话 |
[07:50] | You’re giving her a book of horse pictures? | 你要送她一本马的画册 |
[07:53] | Yeah, it’s classier than a calendar. | 是的 这个比日历高档 |
[07:55] | No, classy would be buying something new, Hanna. | 高档货应该是新买的东西 汉娜 |
[07:57] | She’s gonna know that these are used. | 这一看就是二手货 |
[07:59] | No, she won’t, and besides, | 她不会的 再说 |
[08:00] | you have a staff that dusts your books. | 一直有人给书掸灰尘 |
[08:02] | Oh, look, horse doing a wheelie. Kate will love that. | 瞧 马儿双脚离地 凯特会喜欢的 |
[08:05] | Hanna, your step-sister wants you trampled by a horse. Why are you… | 你同父异母的姐妹想让你被马踩死 你为何 |
[08:09] | It’s not about her, okay? | 这不是为了她 |
[08:12] | It’s about my dad. | 这是为了我爸爸 |
[08:13] | We’re finally getting along, | 我们关系终于有点起色 |
[08:16] | and I’m not about to blow it the week he’s getting married. | 我不能在他婚礼这周给搞砸了 |
[08:19] | It’s not what we agreed on. | 这不是我们之前的协定 |
[08:25] | Do we think that she sent me that picture of Aria and Fitz? | 你们觉得那张艾瑞亚和费兹的照片是她发的吗 |
[08:28] | -Yeah, we think she had help from Garrett. -Yeah, but why? | -是的 加勒特帮的她 -但为什么 |
[08:31] | It’s not like torturing us is gonna give her back her sight. | 折磨我们 她也不能重见光明 |
[08:34] | Plus, the person she really wants to hurt is already dead. | 而且她真正要伤害的人已经死了 |
[08:36] | Yeah, well, she probably had help with that, too. | 没错 也许那个她也得到了别人帮助 |
[08:39] | No wonder I didn’t recognize you. | 怪不得没认出你来呢 |
[08:42] | – Grandma. – You have a salad in front of you. | -奶奶 -你面前竟然有盘沙拉 |
[08:44] | I’ve never seen you eat anything green before. | 我从未见过你吃绿叶菜 |
[08:46] | Howdy, girls. | 女孩们 好啊 |
[08:49] | Grand, what are you doing here? | 奶奶 你怎么来了 |
[08:50] | Don’t we have a dinner to go to? | 我们不是要参加晚宴吗 |
[08:53] | That’s tomorrow night. | 那是明天晚上 |
[08:54] | Yeah, well, I guess I | 是的 我想 |
[08:55] | just ran a couple stop signs, got here early. | 也许是我闯了几个红灯 早到了 |
[08:58] | I need your house keys. | 我需要你家的钥匙 |
[09:00] | They got a little girls’ room near here? | 这儿附近有女厕所吗 |
[09:02] | – Yeah, it’s just inside to the left. – Oh, perfect. | -有 进门左拐 -太好了 |
[09:05] | Hanna, come with. | 汉娜 陪我去 |
[09:06] | She’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:08] | I just need to wipe the dew from my lily. | 我只是小个便 |
[09:10] | Okay, grandma, no. Walking now. | 好了 奶奶 别说了 快走 |
[09:13] | – What does that even mean? – It doesn’t matter. | -她什么意思 -没什么 |
[09:14] | I’m now officially done eating forever. | 反正我是吃不下去了 |
[09:18] | No, I can’t deal with this right now. | 不 我现在不行 |
[09:21] | You figure it out. | 你自己解决 |
[09:23] | Maybe we should’ve skipped Dr. Sullivan | 也许我们不该找沙利文医生 |
[09:25] | and gone straight to the police. | 而是该直接报警 |
[09:26] | Garrett is on the force, Em. | 加勒特是警察 艾米 |
[09:28] | Jenna got there first. | 詹娜第一时间就能知道 |
[09:30] | How long are we gonna wait until we do something? | 还要等多久 我们才能有所行动 |
[09:32] | We are doing something. | 我们已经有所行动了 |
[09:33] | He’s seeing someone who specializes in teen depression. | 他已经去看擅长治疗青少年抑郁的专家了 |
[09:36] | Give it some time. | 给他点时间 |
[09:38] | That someone also suggested, | 那位专家还建议 |
[09:40] | given my family history, | 鉴于我的家族病史 |
[09:41] | that he see a psychiatrist. | 他该去见精神病医师 |
[09:42] | Someone who can write a prescription. | 一个能开处方的医生 |
[09:44] | Again, Mike is not your brother. | 再说一次 迈克不是你弟弟 |
[09:46] | No, he is related to him. | 对 但他们有血缘关系 |
[09:48] | Okay, can we cross that bridge when we get there? | 好吧 等到了那一步再想办法好吗 |
[09:51] | If we get there? | 如果真发展到那一步的话 |
[09:52] | We’re there now. | 现在已经是了 |
[09:54] | Something has happened to our kid, Ella, | 我们的儿子病了 埃拉 |
[09:56] | and I want him back. | 我希望他好起来 |
[09:58] | And he will come back. | 他会好起来的 |
[09:59] | He just needs a little help finding his way. | 只要有人帮他找对方法 |
[10:01] | And that may not come from a bottle of pills. | 而不是靠吃药 |
[10:04] | – Here we go again. Don’t… – He needs to talk about his feelings, | -又来了 别… -他需要倾诉 |
[10:06] | Not bury them under medication. | 而不是用药物压制 |
[10:08] | You are not a doctor. | 你不是医生 |
[10:09] | I don’t think that’s your call. | 这不该由你决定 |
[10:11] | I’m not saying that some kids don’t need them, | 我并不是说药物治疗没用 |
[10:12] | they do, | 有些孩子的确需要 |
[10:13] | but one size does not fit all. | 但不能一概而论 |
[10:15] | I under… | 我明白 |
[10:19] | Hey, what’s up? | 有事吗 |
[10:22] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:25] | Dad, I thought you had a class? | 爸 我以为你有课 |
[10:28] | – What’s going on? Is this about Mike? – No. | -怎么了 是迈克的事吗 -不是 |
[10:33] | Grabbing a bite before I head off to campus. | 我去吃点东西再去学校 |
[10:36] | Byron, what is happening to her brother is not a secret. | 拜伦 她弟弟的事不是秘密 |
[10:39] | It affects her, too. | 这对她也有影响 |
[10:42] | Your father and I have a | 你爸和我 |
[10:43] | difference of opinion on what to do about Mike. | 在对迈克的处理上持不同意见 |
[10:45] | And I’m not taking a poll. | 我不想投票解决 |
[10:47] | Okay, we’ll talk about this later. | 我们晚点再谈 |
[10:52] | So was the ocean freezing? | 海里结冰了吗 |
[10:55] | Okay, Caleb, go back. Whose wetsuit did you borrow? | 等等 凯勒 你借了谁的潜水服 |
[10:59] | Not skeevy. | 不是不放心你 |
[11:02] | I’m just jealous of anything getting that close to you. | 只是嫉妒一切能在你身边的东西 |
[11:10] | Uh, can I call you back? My dad’s on the other line. | 过会回电话给你好吗 我爸打过来了 |
[11:14] | Hey, dad, what’s up? | 爸 什么事 |
[11:18] | Together? | 一起吗 |
[11:20] | No, no, no, I’m totally into it. | 不 不 不 我没问题 |
[11:23] | It’s just– it’ll be fun. | 只是 一定很好玩 |
[11:27] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:31] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[11:31] | My dad wants me and Kate | 我爸希望我和凯特 |
[11:33] | to toast tomorrow night at the dinner. | 一起在明晚的宴会上发表祝词 |
[11:35] | Neat trick. Are you gonna do it? | 花样真多 你同意了吗 |
[11:38] | Well, sure, why not? | 当然 为什么不同意 |
[11:39] | What is your take on this? | 你怎么看这件事 |
[11:41] | Why is he tying the knot with that woman? | 为什么他要娶那个女人 |
[11:43] | What do you mean? He loves Isabel. | 什么意思 他爱伊莎贝尔 |
[11:45] | And like my mom says, he deserves to be happy. | 正如我妈说的 他有权获得幸福 |
[11:48] | Happy? What’s happy? Cows are happy, | 幸福 什么是幸福 奶牛很幸福 |
[11:50] | and they end up as sloppy joes. | 但最后还不是成了牛肉酱 |
[11:52] | Hey there, sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[11:54] | Hello, Regina. | 你好 丽贾娜 |
[11:56] | Ah, look at your pretty mama. | 多漂亮的妈妈啊 |
[11:59] | All dolled up like Condoleeza Rice. | 打扮得像国务卿赖斯女士一样 |
[12:02] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[12:04] | Why are all the bowls out? | 为什么碗都在外面 |
[12:05] | I was just looking for a better place for them. | 我想给它们找个更合适的地方 |
[12:07] | It just seemed silly that they’re so far from the stove. | 离烤炉那么远看上去太滑稽了 |
[12:11] | Um, dad wants me to give a toast tomorrow night. | 爸爸希望我明晚发表祝词 |
[12:13] | With Kate. | 和凯特一起 |
[12:18] | I say skip it. | 要我说 应该拒绝 |
[12:19] | I vote for skipping everything. | 我觉得就不该参与其中 |
[12:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[12:22] | This child does not wanna see | 这孩子不想看到 |
[12:24] | her daddy go through with this, and neither do you. | 自己爸爸的婚礼 你也不想 |
[12:26] | Regina… | 丽贾娜 |
[12:27] | Tommy is just waiting for you to take him back. | 汤姆一直在等你重新接受他 |
[12:29] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[12:30] | Every time I mention your name, he turns to mush. | 每次我提到你的名字 他就很伤感 |
[12:32] | Tom thinks you hung the moon, Ashley, | 汤姆对你很有好感 艾什莉 |
[12:35] | and I’ll bet that there’s | 我相信这儿 |
[12:36] | someone else here who feels the same way. | 有个人对汤姆有同样的感觉 |
[12:37] | Right, Hanna? | 对吗 汉娜 |
[12:39] | So this is why you came here early? | 这就是你提前来的原因吗 |
[12:41] | No, I should’ve come months ago. | 不 我几个月前就该过来 |
[12:42] | You’ve gotta fight for your man. | 你要抢回自己的男人 |
[12:44] | I am not fighting for Tom, Regina. | 我不要抢回汤姆 丽贾娜 |
[12:46] | Our marriage ended a long time ago, | 我们的婚姻早就结束了 |
[12:48] | and hanna and I have made peace with that. | 汉娜和我都接受了这个事实 |
[12:50] | I would appreciate | 如果你能不再讨论这个话题 |
[12:52] | if you would drop the subject. | 我会很感激 |
[12:52] | Stop baiting your granddaughter, | 别再诱导你的孙女了 |
[12:54] | and put those mixing bowls back where you found them! | 把那些乱七八糟的碗放回原处 |
[12:56] | Thank you very much! | 非常感谢 |
[13:00] | Are you lying to yourself, too? | 你也要自己骗自己吗 |
[13:08] | Mom needs you to go downstairs and help get dinner ready. | 妈妈让你下楼帮忙准备晚餐 |
[13:13] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[13:14] | Close the door! | 关门 |
[13:17] | I said get out! | 我让你出去 |
[13:19] | No. No, I’m not gonna get out. | 不 不 我不出去 |
[13:23] | Mike, you need to let somebody in, | 迈克 你需要让别人走进你 |
[13:26] | and not some… stranger online. | 而不是什么 网上认识的陌生人 |
[13:28] | Who are you even talking to? | 你到底在跟什么人聊天 |
[13:30] | What’s going on in here? | 怎么了 |
[13:31] | Nobody invited her in. | 没人请她进来 |
[13:34] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[13:37] | Mike, turn off the computer and come downstairs. | 迈克 关掉电脑 一起下楼 |
[13:40] | – I’m not hungry. – Did you even eat lunch? | -我不饿 -你吃午饭了吗 |
[13:43] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[13:44] | Just close the door, I’m in the middle of something, okay? | 关上门好吗 我还有事 |
[13:47] | No. You’re done. Give me the– | 不 你没事 给我… |
[13:49] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[13:50] | Let go! Stop it! | 放手 住手 |
[14:02] | Mom. | 妈 |
[14:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:08] | I’m okay. Um… | 我没事 |
[14:12] | When your father gets home, this did not happen. | 你爸回来之后 别告诉他 |
[14:16] | – No. Mom… – I have to tell him | -不行 妈 -我会跟他说 |
[14:17] | that I tripped on the stairs, | 我在楼梯上绊倒了 |
[14:19] | and you’re gonna tell him the same thing. | 你也要这么告诉他 |
[14:20] | Mom, you can’t just let him– | 妈 你不能让他就这样 |
[14:22] | No. He cannot know about about this. | 不 千万别告诉他 |
[14:24] | This did not happen. | 就当没发生过 |
[14:26] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna go get some ice, and you need to set the table. | 我去敷点冰块 你去摆餐具 |
[14:41] | I’m betting it was Gary on the phone, | 我猜是加里在听电话 |
[14:43] | and they were probably having some kind of fight. | 他们一定在吵架 |
[14:45] | I’m still wondering why they were both at Jason’s house. | 我还在想他们俩怎么同时在杰森家 |
[14:47] | Maybe the “We see everything club” is back in session. | 或许”尽收眼底”俱乐部又回来了 |
[14:50] | So what’s Jenna, then, their mascot? | 那詹娜是什么角色 他们的福神吗 |
[14:52] | Maybe I could find out more. | 或许我能查明真相 |
[14:54] | No. Just leave it alone. | 不 你别插手 |
[14:56] | Please don’t give her a fresh reason to break us up. | 请你别再给她拆散我们的机会 |
[14:59] | It’s never gonna happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[15:00] | Toby, you say that now, but if she’s joined that club– | 托比 你现在虽然这么说 可如果她也加入了 |
[15:03] | Spencer… It’s never gonna happen. | 斯宾塞 那绝不可能 |
[15:14] | The pressure you’re under at this point can be overwhelming. | 你们此刻可能不堪重负 |
[15:18] | Choosing the right college, getting in, leaving home– | 择校 入学 离家 |
[15:21] | It can all be scary. | 这都会令你陷入恐慌 |
[15:23] | A few weeks ago your principal asked me | 几周前 你们校长请我 |
[15:25] | to come and talk about some of the tough choices you’re facing. | 来讲讲你们所面临的艰难选择 |
[15:31] | But how can you make any good choices… | 可你们在不安全的情况下 |
[15:35] | when you’re not in a safe place? | 又怎么能做出好的选择呢 |
[15:39] | Many of you don’t feel safe. | 你们很多人都没有安全感 |
[15:42] | You feel like you can’t make a move without someone | 在没人批评你 挑战你 |
[15:45] | judging you or challenging you… | 抑或是威胁你的情况下 |
[15:47] | Or worse, threatening you. | 你们就感到寸步难行 |
[15:50] | Bullies have been around | 自从第一个野人发明了棍棒 |
[15:52] | since the first caveman invented the club. | 霸凌就无处不见 |
[15:54] | When I was in school the attitude was, kids are cruel, | 我读书时 大家都认为孩子性本恶 |
[15:58] | but being roughed up a little built character. | 但是吃一点苦头 可以塑造坚毅的人格 |
[16:00] | Today’s bullies can cause a lot more damage. | 如今的霸凌危害更大 |
[16:03] | They have better weapons. | 他们有更具杀伤力的武器 |
[16:05] | They can keep hitting “Send” over and over, | 他们能反复不停地点击”发送” |
[16:08] | and hide behind the anonymity of a text or an email, | 然后匿名发送短信或邮件从而隐藏自己 |
[16:11] | which is about as cowardly as it gets. | 这显然就是懦弱的表现 |
[16:14] | Would it be bad if we ran to the bathroom right now? | 我们现在冲向洗手间会不会很失礼 |
[16:17] | – Way bad. – Why is she doing this? | -当然不合适 -她为什么这么做 |
[16:21] | These vicious attacks sent through electronic means | 这些恶意攻击的电子信息 |
[16:24] | may as well be carved in stone. | 还不如刻在石头上来的痛快 |
[16:26] | If you think a college admissions board, | 如果你们认为大学录取委员会 |
[16:29] | not to mention a jury, | 更不用说陪审团 |
[16:30] | won’t examine the evidence, you’re sadly mistaken. | 不会查明真相 那你们就错了 |
[16:34] | All it takes is for the victims to stop being afraid | 受害者不用再担惊受怕 |
[16:38] | and decide to speak up… | 你们只需倾吐真相 |
[16:40] | And speak out. | 勇敢指证 |
[16:41] | Am I the only one who thinks she’s made things worse? | 难道只有我认为她在火上浇油吗 |
[16:43] | – Why would it be worse? – Because she just tore our clothes off, | -怎么说 -因为她把我们给扒光了 |
[16:46] | Basically, in front of the entire school. | 基本上是在全校人面前 |
[16:47] | She wasn’t betraying us, Han. | 汉 她不是在背叛我们 |
[16:49] | This is someone trying to help us take down the enemy. | 她是在帮我们绊倒敌人 |
[16:51] | – Is your phone back on? – Yeah. Why? | -你手机能用了吗 -能 怎么了 |
[16:54] | Well, Sullivan finished ten minutes ago, | 沙利文十分钟前就做完了演讲 |
[16:56] | And we haven’t heard from the beast. So that’s progress. | 我们还没收到那畜生的消息 所以算是有成效了 |
[16:58] | Or the quiet before the storm. | 也许是暴风雨前的平静 |
[17:00] | – What are you looking at? – Hmm? Nothing. | -你在看什么 -没什么 |
[17:03] | Look, Sullivan’s right. It was time to speak up. | 听着 沙利文说的没错 该说出真相了 |
[17:16] | – I’ll talk to you guys later. – Aria? | -我回头再和你们聊 -艾瑞亚 |
[17:19] | Did you go to the assembly? | 你去听大会了吗 |
[17:21] | Yeah, we all did, Jenna. Why? | 我们都去了 詹娜 什么事 |
[17:24] | Just curious. What did you think of the shrink’s speech? | 好奇而已 你们怎么看那心理医生的演讲 |
[17:28] | Too little too late, huh? | 太轻描淡写 太迟了 是吧 |
[17:30] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:32] | It’s just a shame thing. Sullivan wasn’t around | 真遗憾 你们的朋友艾莉森呼风唤雨时 |
[17:34] | when your friend Alison was ruling these halls. | 沙利文却不在场 |
[17:36] | I guess it takes one bully to know another, Jenna. | 我觉得一山还比一山高 詹娜 |
[17:39] | Could you please move your stick? | 你能挪一下你的拐杖吗 |
[17:41] | There are people trying to get past you. | 你挡住大家的路了 |
[17:52] | Clare, Alex, I’d like you | 克莱尔 阿历克斯 我想让你们 |
[17:53] | to meet my beautiful mother, Regina Marin. | 见见我的漂亮母亲 丽贾纳·玛琳 |
[17:56] | She drove in from Cincinnati. | 她是从辛辛那提驱车前来的 |
[17:57] | Clare and Alex are old friends of Isabel’s from college. | 克莱尔和阿历克斯是伊莎贝尔大学的老朋友 |
[18:00] | I’m sure I’ve mentioned them to you. | 我肯定向你提起过 |
[18:01] | No, if you did, I don’t remember. | 不 你要是提过 我也不记得了 |
[18:03] | Sure you do, mom. | 你肯定记得 妈 |
[18:04] | We traveled to Mexico last year. | 我们去年一起去了墨西哥 |
[18:07] | I showed you the pictures. | 我给你看过照片的 |
[18:09] | I don’t remember names. | 我记不清人名 |
[18:12] | – Do you already have these? – I can exchange them. | -这些你已经有了吗 -我可以拿去换 |
[18:15] | I know I have the receipt somewhere. | 我记得我把收据放哪儿了 |
[18:16] | No. I like them. | 不 我很喜欢 |
[18:18] | I just felt really bad about what happened at the stables… | 马厩的事 我真的非常懊悔 |
[18:22] | Some of the things that I said and how I treated your horse. | 我说了些不该说的话 又那样对待你的马 |
[18:26] | I thought he was the one who bit you. | 我还以为是他咬了你 |
[18:27] | Yeah, well, I had it coming. | 对 可是我有错在先 |
[18:29] | I’m not exactly proud about | 跟你通话时我的用词也很过分 |
[18:31] | what I said to you on the phone, either. | 我也感到不好意思 |
[18:34] | Is there any way that we can just start over? | 那我们能不能冰释前嫌 |
[18:37] | I mean, this whole situation is weird, any way you look at it. | 不管你怎么看 整件事都太怪了 |
[18:40] | Totally. | 很无厘头 |
[18:41] | Before it was just me and my mom, | 在只有我和我妈相依为命之前 |
[18:43] | And now there’s Tom… | 现在又有了汤姆 |
[18:46] | And a seat always up on our toilet. | 我们家总得有个男人 |
[18:47] | Should we put that in the toast? | 那我们是不是该干一杯 |
[18:49] | Don’t feel bad. She forgets my name too. | 别不开心了 她也总忘记我的名字 |
[18:51] | No, I don’t, Tom. I’m not senile. | 才不是 汤姆 我不是老糊涂 |
[18:53] | I just already have too many people living in my head. | 我只是脑子里装了太多人 |
[19:00] | Hey, you two. How’s it goin’? | 你们俩怎么样 |
[19:02] | – Um, we’re comin’ up with stuff. – That’s great. | -我们在聊天 -很好 |
[19:05] | You’re speaking just before dessert, | 你们在上甜点前说话了 |
[19:07] | And if you don’t, my mother will… | 要不这样的话 我妈就得… |
[19:09] | Do you think they have anything harder than this bubbly wine? | 你觉得他们有比香槟更烈的酒吗 |
[19:13] | Could we get two lemonades, please? | 能上两杯柠檬水吗 |
[19:15] | Do you want to see the dress? | 你想看看礼服吗 |
[19:17] | The wedding dress? It’s here? | 婚纱吗 在这里吗 |
[19:19] | I’m its baby-sitter. | 我负责看管礼服 |
[19:26] | Wow. It’s awesome. | 好漂亮 |
[19:28] | It’s, like, ridiculous. | 简直美翻了 |
[19:30] | Here, let’s sit and work on the speech. | 来 我们一起来讨论演讲词 |
[19:32] | You can do most of the talking. | 你可以负责讲多数 |
[19:34] | Seriously, I’m way better at nodding. | 说真的 点头附和我更在行 |
[19:36] | Oh, no, you don’t. We’re so in this together. | 你不是吧 我们真是太默契了 |
[19:47] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[19:48] | Liquid courage. | 酒精壮胆 |
[19:50] | Was that vodka? | 是伏特加吗 |
[19:53] | Want some? | 来点吗 |
[19:54] | Ah, I don’t think so. | 算了 |
[19:56] | I’m not crazy about speaking in front of strangers, but– | 我不是很喜欢在陌生人面前演讲 不过… |
[19:59] | Seriously takes the edge off. | 这很能减压 |
[20:01] | Hit me. | 来吧 |
[20:23] | Oh, hi. I didn’t even realize you were home. | 好啊 我不知道你在家 |
[20:26] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[20:27] | – Are you sure you want company? – Absolutely. | -你要人陪吗 -当然 |
[20:43] | Hello. | 喂 |
[20:44] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this… | 我是第一个听你们讲这件事的人吗 |
[20:47] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this… | 我是第一个听你们讲这件事的人吗 |
[20:50] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this… | 我是第一个听你们讲这件事的人吗 |
[20:53] | And I’m– | 我是… |
[20:58] | – Hello? … – Told about this. | -喂 -透露此事 |
[21:00] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this… | 我是你们透露此事的第一人 |
[21:02] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[21:03] | And I’m the first person you’ve told about this… | 我是你们透露此事的第一人 |
[21:06] | And I’m– | 我是 |
[21:14] | What about the windows? | 窗户上呢 |
[21:16] | Most devices are planted in the interior walls. | 大多数设备都是安装在内墙上的 |
[21:18] | If you’re going to the trouble to bug someone, | 若是打定主意窃听别人 |
[21:20] | you don’t want to be recording traffic. | 肯定不想录到屋外的交通噪音 |
[21:21] | Are you willing to open up these walls? | 你想撬开这些墙吗 |
[21:23] | If that’s what it takes, yes. | 如有必要 是的 |
[21:26] | – What’d you find? – Nothing in the hall. | -发现什么了吗 -大厅里什么都没有 |
[21:28] | It’s not in the hall. This was taped in this room. | 不在大厅里 是在这间房间里 |
[21:31] | Is there any chance that the | 有没有可能 |
[21:32] | client you were treating could have done it? | 是你的客户自己录的 |
[21:34] | No. This was not a normal session. | 不可能 会面是临时的 |
[21:36] | There were several people in the room, | 当时有好几个人 |
[21:38] | the visit wasn’t even scheduled. | 完全没有事先预约 |
[21:40] | Maybe if you give us the people’s names, | 要是你能给我们这些人的名字 |
[21:43] | we could investigate further– | 我们说不定能查出 |
[21:45] | I can’t. They’re clients. | 不能 她们是我的客户 |
[21:49] | It’s confidential. | 这是机密 |
[21:51] | They’re not the ones who made this recording. | 绝对不可能是她们录音的 |
[21:52] | You’re sure of that? | 你确定 |
[21:54] | This is the second police report I’ve filed. | 这是我报的第二起案了 |
[21:56] | This office was vandalized. | 这间办公室被监视了 |
[21:58] | If you’re not willing to furnish names, | 要是你不能提供名单的话 |
[21:59] | there’s not a whole lot we can do. | 我们也无能为力了 |
[22:00] | You’ll get a call from Detective Klein. | 克莱因探员会打电话给您 |
[22:03] | Sorry about this. Good night. | 打扰了 晚安 |
[22:09] | Okay, how does this sound… | 听听这个 |
[22:12] | “They say that teenagers | “人们总是说 |
[22:12] | lose their minds when they fall in love, | 恋爱中的青少年就像白痴 |
[22:14] | and if you’ve ever been around Tom and my mom, | 但要是你认识汤姆和我妈的话 |
[22:16] | you’d swear they never got out of 11th grade.” | 你会怀疑他们还没初中毕业” |
[22:20] | Does that make you want to gag? | 这段你觉得很滑稽吗 |
[22:22] | No. It’s perfect. | 不 很好 |
[22:25] | – And true. – You just left the planet. | -很真实 -你刚走神了 |
[22:27] | Who’s your screensaver? | 手机屏保上是谁 |
[22:31] | Yum. What is his name, | 真帅 他叫什么 |
[22:34] | is he coming to the wedding, | 他来婚礼了吗 |
[22:35] | and does he have any brothers? | 他有兄弟吗 |
[22:37] | Caleb, yes, two brothers, | 凯勒 他有两个兄弟 |
[22:39] | but they are five and seven. | 一个5岁 一个7岁 |
[22:41] | Damn. I don’t think I can wait for them. | 我可等不了这么久 |
[22:45] | – Oh, crap. What? – What just happened? | -糟了 -怎么了 |
[22:47] | It’s my uncle Roy. | 是我叔叔罗伊 |
[22:49] | Don’t–don’t turn. | 别转过去 |
[22:50] | – Just drink up. – What?! | -快喝酒 -什么 |
[22:52] | Before he comes over, drink up. | 他过来前喝酒就行 |
[22:59] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[23:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:04] | – We should probably get in there. – We’re cool. | -我们应该进去了 -没事 |
[23:08] | Can we get two more of these | 麻烦再来两杯这个 |
[23:11] | and some of that coconut shrimp? | 和一些椰子虾 |
[23:17] | Okay. Where would you put a measuring cup | 如果你是个来自俄克拉何马的疯女人 |
[23:20] | if you were a crazy woman from Oklahoma? | 你会把量杯放在哪里 |
[23:23] | Can I just ask, | 我能问问 |
[23:24] | why is Mr. Marin’s mother staying with you | 为什么玛琳先生的妈妈会住在你这里 |
[23:26] | if you guys aren’t married anymore? | 你们俩不是离婚了吗 |
[23:28] | Believe it or not, we like each other a lot. | 随你信不信 我们互有好感 |
[23:30] | I think she likes me more than her own son. | 我觉得她对我的喜欢超过了她儿子 |
[23:33] | Okay, why would you put | 到底是为什么 |
[23:34] | a spatula in the same drawer as a glue gun? | 要把抹刀和胶枪放在一个柜子 |
[23:39] | This…must be so weird for you. | 这对你来说一定很别扭吧 |
[23:42] | Not really. She gave us a lawn mower for a wedding gift. | 还行 她送给我割草机作为结婚礼物 |
[23:45] | No, I mean… knowing that the person you were married to | 我指的是 知道你以前嫁的人 |
[23:49] | is now marrying someone else. | 现在要娶别人 |
[23:51] | Oh. That. | 这个啊 |
[23:54] | Yeah, it’s… new territory. | 这倒是 新的体验 |
[23:58] | But I’m okay with it. | 但我能接受 |
[24:01] | Why are you okay having frozen dinner with me | 你今晚为什么要和我一起 |
[24:04] | on a Friday night? | 在家吃剩饭呢 |
[24:06] | Where’s Samara? | 萨马拉呢 |
[24:08] | That didn’t work out. | 我们分开了 |
[24:10] | Beyond repair? | 无法挽回了吗 |
[24:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:14] | There’s still a lot of questions. | 我们的问题很多 |
[24:20] | Ah. I’ve had those. | 我也有过这种情况 |
[24:22] | I hate to admit it, | 虽然不愿承认 |
[24:23] | But if Hanna’s father hadn’t come back into town, | 但要不是汉娜的爸爸回来的话 |
[24:25] | I wouldn’t have gotten mine answered. | 我也不会知晓我的答案 |
[24:30] | When the other person isn’t there, sometime we tend to | 当另一个人不在身边时我们有时会 |
[24:32] | make up their side of the conversation. | 臆想对方说的话 |
[24:38] | Which really isn’t fair to either one of you. | 这对任何一方都不公平 |
[24:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:41] | I’ve done that more than once. | 这种事我干过不止一次 |
[24:47] | okay. | 好了 |
[24:49] | I give up. She’s gonna have to make me | 我放弃了 我还是等明天 |
[24:51] | a map in the morning. | 她给我画个寻物图吧 |
[24:58] | Thanks, Emily. | 谢谢你 艾米丽 |
[25:00] | Thanks for making a rough night | 多谢你让这个难熬的夜晚 |
[25:02] | A little less…rough. | 变得不那么难熬 |
[25:07] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:23] | – Hey, there. – Hey. | -人呢 -在 |
[25:25] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[25:26] | In the shower. | 在洗澡呢 |
[25:27] | So, has everyone eaten already? | 大家都吃了吗 |
[25:31] | Well, define “everyone.” | 什么叫大家 |
[25:34] | Mom and I did. | 妈妈和我吃过了 |
[25:35] | Aria, don’t be so unforgiving with your brother. | 艾瑞亚 别对你弟弟这么无情 |
[25:39] | He may be doing the very best he can. | 他说不定已经尽力了 |
[25:42] | There’s just a lot of stuff that you don’t know. | 只是还有很多事你并不知情 |
[25:45] | And some stuff I wish I didn’t. | 有些事我宁愿不知情 |
[25:47] | Hi. You’re home. | 你回来啦 |
[25:49] | There’s a plate for you in the fridge. | 冰箱里给你留了吃的 |
[25:50] | That’s okay, I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[25:53] | So, how’s the wrist? Still swollen? | 手腕怎么样了 还肿吗 |
[25:55] | No, no, not much. | 没事 好多了 |
[25:58] | I think you should have that x-rayed. | 你还是去做个X光吧 |
[26:00] | No, that’s not necessary, really. | 没必要 真的 |
[26:06] | I’m gonna go study upstairs. | 我去楼上学习 |
[26:15] | Um, could you leave that, please? | 先别收走 好吗 |
[26:33] | Hello, Maya. | 你好 玛雅 |
[26:34] | Hello, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[26:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:00] | I thought I saw something. | 我想我刚看到了什么 |
[27:03] | You keep your eyes open? | 你一直睁着眼 |
[27:05] | No, it’s all right. I just — | 没有 没什么 只是 |
[27:06] | I thought I saw a shadow in the upstairs window | 我刚好像看到杰森家二楼 |
[27:08] | in Jason’s house watching us. | 有扇窗户有人盯着我们 |
[27:12] | Never mind. Uh, my bad. | 没事的 是我的错 |
[27:22] | Here, come here. | 过来 |
[27:24] | No, no. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[27:26] | There are two shadows up there. | 有两个人影 |
[27:27] | – What? – Jason’s not alone. | -什么 -杰森不是一个人 |
[27:30] | I just saw two shadows. | 我刚看到两个人影 |
[27:31] | Garrett’s probably up there watching with him. | 加勒特很可能在盯着我们 |
[27:33] | Oh, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[27:33] | I wouldn’t even be surprised if Jenna was up there, too, | 詹娜在里面的话我也不会奇怪的 |
[27:36] | Holding the cord while they videotape us | 一边抓着绳子一边录像 |
[27:38] | for their perverted little archives. | 为了掩藏他们不正当的案底 |
[27:39] | Let’s just go somewhere else. | 我们还是去其他地方吧 |
[27:40] | No! Dr. Sullivan’s right. | 不去 沙利文医生是对的 |
[27:43] | Okay, I’m done running. | 我受够了逃跑 |
[27:44] | They need to know that I’m not afraid of them. | 他们需要知道我不怕他们 |
[27:45] | No, no, no, Spencer! No, Spencer, wait! | 不行 不行 斯宾塞 等等 |
[27:49] | No, no, no, spencer! | 别去 别去 斯宾塞 |
[27:51] | Spencer, wait! | 斯宾塞 等等 |
[27:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:04] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你在这里干什么 |
[28:08] | Dad, what are you doing at jason’s house? | 爸爸 你来杰森家干什么 |
[28:09] | We were talking about his fence. | 我来找他讨论他家围栏的事 |
[28:11] | No, you’re done with that. | 不对 你已经处理好了 |
[28:12] | You set the town’s zoning board’s against him. | 你让镇上的分区董事会阻止了他 |
[28:15] | Let’s not do this, all right? | 我们不这样 行吗 |
[28:16] | Dad, I can’t leave this alone! | 爸爸 我不能对这置之不理 |
[28:18] | Why are you having secret meetings with this family, | 你为什么和这家人秘密会面 |
[28:20] | first with Alison’s mother and now with her brother? | 先是艾莉森的妈妈 现在又是她哥哥 |
[28:22] | I don’t have to answer your questions. | 我没必要回答你的问题 |
[28:24] | Yeah, you kind of do. | 不 你有必要 |
[28:27] | Another remark like that, and you’ll be looking for a job. | 再多说一句 你就被解雇了 |
[28:29] | Spencer deserves some answers. | 斯宾塞有权知道一些问题的答案 |
[28:31] | Answers? And just who the hell are you, huh? | 答案 你算老几 |
[28:34] | Did you take this job at my house so you could stir up trouble? | 你接下这份工作就是为了煽风点火的吗 |
[28:36] | Dad, stop. | 爸爸 别这样 |
[28:38] | No, you couldn’t wait to run to her | 不 你迫不及待地找她 |
[28:39] | and tell her about what you unearthed in our yard. | 告诉她在我们院子中挖出的东西 |
[28:41] | – It was her hockey stick! – And it was none of your damn business! | -那是她的曲棍球棍 -那不管你事 |
[28:44] | None of this is! | 这事也跟你没关系 |
[28:47] | Now, why don’t you get in that truck of yours | 现在 你何不回到你的车里 |
[28:48] | and keep driving, you got me? | 然后离开这里 听明白了吗 |
[28:50] | Just don’t listen to him, okay? | 别理他 好吗 |
[28:51] | Spencer, don’t get in the middle of this. | 斯宾塞 别搀和这件事 |
[28:52] | I am in the middle of this! | 我已经搀和进来了 |
[28:54] | Go to the house. Now! Go to the house. | 回家 马上回家 |
[29:04] | No, no, Spencer! Spencer! | 不 斯宾塞 斯宾塞 |
[29:10] | Get out of the car! | 从车上下来 |
[29:41] | So, you’ve been back since… | 所以说 你已经回来 |
[29:42] | About two weeks. | 差不多两周了 |
[29:44] | My parents are renting this house in Bucks County. | 我父母在巴克斯郡租了一栋房子 |
[29:47] | That’s so close! | 那很近 |
[29:48] | Forty-five minutes to get here? | 四十五分钟就到这儿了 |
[29:50] | Yeah, close-ish. | 对 算是近吧 |
[29:53] | So, your parents went to Texas, | 那你的父母去了德克萨斯州 |
[29:56] | but you stayed here? | 但你留在了这里 |
[29:59] | Mommy must trust you these days. | 目前妈妈很信任你啊 |
[30:02] | Yeah, right. | 对的 |
[30:03] | She’s probably got someone watching us right now. | 她或许找了什么人正监视着我们呢 |
[30:08] | Hey, Pam, how’s it going? | 你好 帕姆 最近怎么样 |
[30:12] | My mom’s not like that anymore. | 我妈妈不会再这样了 |
[30:13] | She’s really come around to me being… me. | 她真的渐渐接受了真实的我 |
[30:20] | A lot has gone down since I left. | 我走后发生了许多事 |
[30:27] | – You first. – No, my fault. You go. | -你先说 -我的错 你先说 |
[30:30] | I guess I’m just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[30:34] | what made you decide to call. | 是什么使你下决心打电话给我的 |
[30:39] | When you were still here, | 你在这里的时候 |
[30:41] | I was not in a good place. | 我的处境比较糟 |
[30:43] | I mean, there were things… people I was afraid of. | 我是说 总有让我害怕的事或人 |
[30:49] | I know. | 我懂 |
[30:51] | I was one of them. | 我就是其中之一 |
[30:53] | You were, and I’m sorry for that, | 的确是 我对此很抱歉 |
[30:56] | But I’m not afraid anymore, | 但我不再害怕了 |
[30:58] | Of you, of me, of anyone. | 不再怕你 我自己 任何人 |
[31:00] | So many things were holding me back, | 曾经有很多因素让我止步不前 |
[31:02] | but I’m ready now to move on and make real plans — | 但我现在准备好向前进 真正放手去 |
[31:05] | Whoa, Em! Slow down. Now you’re scaring me. | 艾米 慢点 你现在吓到我了 |
[31:11] | Am I? | 真的吗 |
[31:12] | Relax. | 放松 |
[31:14] | I’m not leaving before I get my calamari. | 在我的鱿鱼圈上来之前 我是不会走的 |
[31:40] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[31:46] | Is mom gonna be okay? | 妈妈会好起来吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[31:59] | Am I? | 那我呢 |
[32:02] | Yes. | 也会的 |
[32:16] | Wow. This is so pretty. | 这太漂亮了 |
[32:20] | You know, I — | 你知道 我 |
[32:21] | I want to live in here, don’t you? | 我想住在这里 你不想吗 |
[32:24] | I guess, if you like the sound of flushing. | 或许吧 如果我喜欢冲厕所的声音 |
[32:29] | Can I just say that I was so nervous about tonight, | 我今晚真的很紧张 |
[32:33] | But I’m actually having a lot of fun. | 但我却过得很开心 |
[32:37] | I should’ve gotten you a real horse book… | 我真应该送你一本真正的关于马的书 |
[32:41] | Something big and fat and expensive with, | 一本又大又厚又贵的书 |
[32:45] | I don’t know, pictures of naked boys riding on… | 也许里面该有光膀子的男生骑马的图片 |
[32:51] | I need to sit down. | 我需要坐下来 |
[32:53] | Can you bring the sink over to me? | 你能把水池给我端过来吗 |
[32:57] | This dress is fierce. | 这裙子太正了 |
[33:00] | So fierce. | 太正了 |
[33:02] | I just love that color. | 我爱死这个颜色了 |
[33:03] | I love, love, love, love it. | 我爱 爱 爱死它 |
[33:06] | But it makes my skin look green. | 但它让我的皮肤看起来发绿 |
[33:08] | It would look so much better on you. | 你穿上就好看多了 |
[33:10] | That’s not true. | 才不是真的 |
[33:11] | It is true! | 不骗你 |
[33:13] | Okay, yeah, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[33:16] | Hey, you know, do you want to order, like, a pizza or something? | 你想要点个匹萨什么的吗 |
[33:19] | Yes, I will find us something nice and greasy. | 想 我去找点好吃油腻的东西 |
[33:23] | I will be right back. Don’t go to sleep. | 我马上回来 别睡着 |
[33:53] | Mm. Sparkly. | 晶晶亮 |
[34:33] | you still want to talk? | 你还想聊聊吗 |
[34:36] | Dad, I’m sorry that I ran away. | 爸爸 我很抱歉我跑掉了 |
[34:38] | You remember Alison’s grandmother, | 你还记得艾莉森的祖母吗 |
[34:41] | The one who moved down south? | 那个搬去南方的 |
[34:42] | I never met her, but, yeah, Alison talked about her. Why? | 我没见过她 但艾莉森提过 怎么了 |
[34:46] | Well, she passed away a few months after Alison disappeared, | 艾莉森失踪几个月后 她就去世了 |
[34:50] | and the Dilaurentises needed an attorney. | 迪劳伦提斯家需要一个律师 |
[34:52] | The old lady had money, a lot. | 这个老太太有很多钱 |
[34:57] | And apparently, | 很明显 |
[34:59] | a week before Alison went missing, | 在艾莉森失踪前一周 |
[35:03] | her grandmother amended her will, | 她的祖母修改了遗嘱 |
[35:05] | cut Jason out of it. | 将杰森除名了 |
[35:07] | What does this have to do with you? | 这和你有什么关系 |
[35:09] | Jason’s parents begged me to change the date on the former will, | 杰森的父母求我改掉遗嘱上的日期 |
[35:12] | the one where the old lady left everything to both grandchildren. | 那份老太太把遗产留给孙子孙女的遗嘱 |
[35:16] | – Because? – They didn’t want their son | -因为 -他们不想让自己儿子 |
[35:18] | to look like the number-one suspect. | 看起来像头号嫌疑犯 |
[35:21] | They had a daughter who was presumed dead, | 他们的女儿被推测已经死亡 |
[35:22] | and a son who suddenly looked like he had real motive. | 而突然前自己的儿子似乎有真正的杀人动机 |
[35:26] | My grandmother pours wine in her chili. | 我奶奶把酒倒在辣椒里 |
[35:28] | I bet she does. Where’s the vinegar? | 我相信她一定是这么做的 醋在哪 |
[35:32] | How much of it do you need? | 你需要多少 |
[35:33] | Well, that depends. Anybody here got a bun in the oven? | 那就不好说了 各位有身怀六甲的吗 |
[35:36] | What? Gram, gross enough? | 什么 奶奶 真够恶心的 |
[35:37] | Well, I’m just saying, four tablespoons | 我随便说说 四汤勺 |
[35:40] | and you go into spontaneous labor. | 然后你就顺产了 |
[35:42] | How do you think I got your father to evacuate? | 你觉得我是怎么生下你爸爸的 |
[35:45] | It’s no joke. | 不开玩笑 |
[35:47] | Tom was trouble from the start. | 汤姆从小就很麻烦 |
[35:48] | It was passing a frozen turkey. | 像冻火鸡一样棘手 |
[35:52] | Patrick was just the opposite. | 帕特里克正相反 |
[35:54] | He just fell out like a gumdrop. | 他就像软糖一样听话 |
[35:57] | Was patrick your favorite? | 那你最喜欢帕特里克吗 |
[35:58] | I don’t have favorites, | 我没有最喜欢哪个孩子 |
[35:59] | but if I did I wouldn’t tell you. | 就算有也不会告诉你 |
[36:01] | Would you ever disown any of them? | 你有想过跟他们中的一个解除亲子关系吗 |
[36:04] | Your children? | 你的孩子们 |
[36:06] | I don’t own anybody. | 谁都不是我的私有财产 |
[36:07] | There was a war that took care of that. | 如果真的那样想的话 就不免会引发内战 |
[36:09] | Read a book. | 去看一本书吧 |
[36:11] | But I’m curious. | 但我很好奇 |
[36:13] | What would it take for you | 如果你真的跟他们断绝关系了 |
[36:15] | to really cut the cord? | 他们会怎么看你 |
[36:16] | What if you found out that one of your grandkids | 如果你发现你一个外孙 |
[36:18] | was, like, plotting to sell a family heirloom | 密谋卖掉传家宝 |
[36:21] | and use the money to buy drugs? | 用那些钱来买毒品的话 你会怎么办 |
[36:22] | If anybody I was related to was that deranged, | 如果任何与我有关的人做了出格的事儿 |
[36:26] | then, yes, | 那么 毋庸置疑 |
[36:28] | our family tree would get some serious pruning. | 我们的家谱就要删除一些内容了 |
[36:31] | Are you writing a story or something? | 你是在写小说还是什么 |
[36:33] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[36:37] | That’s why she went down to Georgia, | 这就是她去乔治亚州的原因 |
[36:39] | to get her to change that will. | 为了让她祖母改遗嘱 |
[36:42] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[36:43] | Alison. And then she must’ve rubbed it in Jason’s face | 艾莉森 然后在她失踪的那晚 |
[36:46] | the night that she disappeared. | 她一定当着杰森的面反复说过这件事 |
[36:47] | That’s why he killed her. | 这就是他杀她的原因 |
[36:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[36:50] | And be very careful what you say. | 小心祸从口出 |
[36:51] | We should be going to the police right now. | 我们应该马上去警局 |
[36:53] | Spencer, we’re not going to the police about this ever. | 斯宾塞 我们再也不会因为这件事去警局了 |
[36:55] | – Why are you protecting Jason? – I’m not. | -你为什么要包庇杰森 -我没有 |
[36:58] | – Yes, you are. – No, I’m protecting myself. | -你就有 -不 我是为求自保 |
[37:00] | I could be disbarred just for touching that will. | 我可能会因篡改遗嘱而被取消律师资格 |
[37:02] | So why would you do it? | 那你为什么要那么做呢 |
[37:04] | Why would you break the law for them? | 你为什么要为他们知法犯法 |
[37:05] | It’s complicated. | 这件事很复杂 |
[37:07] | No, why? What does the Dilaurentis family have on us? | 不 为什么 迪劳伦提斯家对我们做了什么 |
[37:13] | I think I’ve answered enough questions for one night. | 我认为今晚我已回答够多问题了 |
[37:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:55] | I know this person. | 我认识这个人 |
[38:02] | Hanna. You all right? | 汉娜 你没事吧 |
[38:05] | Dad, what are you doing in here? You can’t come in here. | 爸爸 你来干什么 这你不能进来的 |
[38:08] | Yes, I can, if my daughter’s not well. | 如果我女儿不舒服的话 我当然能来了 |
[38:11] | Kate’s worried about you. She said you felt sick. | 凯特很担心你 她说你不舒服 |
[38:13] | No, I’m fine, I just — I ate a bad shrimp. | 不 我没事 我就是 吃了一只坏虾 |
[38:17] | And we’re concerned with what you’ve been drinking. | 我们关心的是你喝了什么 |
[38:19] | What have you got there? | 你藏着什么东西呢 |
[38:21] | Is that Isabel’s dress? | 是伊莎贝尔的裙子吗 |
[38:23] | Tom, I’ll take care of this. | 汤姆 交给我处理吧 |
[38:25] | Let me see that, Hanna. | 汉娜 让我看看 |
[38:27] | Dad, it was an accident. | 爸爸 这是个意外 |
[38:28] | Aw… Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[38:33] | Please tell me you didn’t do this. | 快告诉我这不是你干的 |
[38:34] | Tom, go back — | 汤姆 你快回去吧 |
[38:35] | Mother, stay out of this. | 妈妈 你别管这事 |
[38:36] | Kate was drinking, too. We didn’t have that much to eat. | 凯特也喝酒了 我们是空腹喝的 |
[38:38] | Kate is not drunk, Hanna. | 汉娜 凯特没有醉 |
[38:40] | Kate is poised and alert | 凯特很稳重 很警觉 |
[38:42] | and just gave a very touching toast alone! | 而且刚刚还独自说了一段很感人的祝词 |
[38:45] | Back off, Tom. | 汤姆 你别说了 |
[38:47] | I thought we were past all this, | 我还以为我们的心结都解开了 |
[38:50] | but I guess we’re not, are we? | 但其实没有 对吗 |
[38:52] | You would really do something like this | 你真的会做出这些事 |
[38:54] | just to make sure this wedding didn’t happen. | 好让婚礼进行不成 |
[38:57] | You know, I would’ve waited and hurled on the bride. | 我原本要等着给新娘难堪 |
[39:02] | You can both leave now. | 你们俩都可以离开了 |
[39:04] | I’ll say good-bye for you. | 跟你们说声再见 |
[39:07] | For heaven’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[39:10] | Sweetie, it’s okay. He’ll get over it. | 亲爱的 没关系 他会淡忘这件事的 |
[39:18] | Mom, dad? | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[39:21] | If we’re serious about helping Mike, | 如果你们真的想帮助麦克 |
[39:22] | – we need to talk about everything. – Aria… | -那一切就要从头说起 -艾瑞亚 |
[39:24] | Mike hasn’t just broken into one house, | 麦克不止那一次私闯民宅 |
[39:27] | and I’ve known about it for a while. | 而且我知道有一段时间了 |
[39:31] | I just kept it to myself because I thought it would help him. | 我没说是因为我以为这样能帮到他 |
[39:36] | But it hasn’t. | 但却没有 |
[39:39] | And I’m tired of keeping secrets. | 我厌倦了保守秘密 |
[39:43] | I was asked to do it once, and it almost destroyed us. | 我以前被要求做过一次 就几乎毁了我们 |
[39:48] | I don’t want to do it anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[40:08] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[40:10] | Trying to find a 24-hour cleaners. | 想找一个24小时营业的干洗店 |
[40:12] | Aw, honey, try to find an undertaker. | 亲爱的 还是找一个收尸的吧 |
[40:15] | This thing needs to be buried. | 得把这东西埋了 |
[40:21] | I thought you were alone. | 我还以为只有你一个人在呢 |
[40:23] | Tom said you were on your way out. | 汤姆说你在想办法呢 |
[40:24] | I am… in a big way. | 我是在想 兴师动众的 |
[40:28] | You feeling better? I brought you some ginger ale. | 你感觉好些了吗 我给你拿了姜汁汽水 |
[40:32] | Is that what sobered you up so fast? | 就是这东西让你那么快醒酒的吗 |
[40:33] | Excuse me? Hey, what are you–! | 什么 你干什么 |
[40:36] | You can’t do that! Give me that! | 你不能这样 还给我 |
[40:38] | Those are mine. | 那是我的东西 |
[40:45] | May I have my purse back, please? | 我能把我的手袋拿回来吗 |
[40:48] | Listen, granny, if I wanted to play airport — | 听着 奶奶 如果我想耍花招的话 |
[40:52] | You think you’re pretty sly, don’t you? | 你觉得自己挺狡猾的 对吗 |
[40:55] | This one was guzzling water. | 这瓶是水可以狂饮而尽 |
[40:57] | You had the bar all to yourself. | 酒全被你一个人喝了 |
[41:05] | Congratulations, Kate, you settled the score. | 恭喜你 凯特 你扳平比分了 |
[41:09] | But as soon as I get more than shrimp in my stomach, | 但一旦被我盯上了 |
[41:12] | you are gonna be in a world of pain. | 你就就永无宁日了 |
[41:15] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[41:26] | She shoved your head underwater, | 她把你的头按进水里 |
[41:28] | and you still dated her? | 你还继续跟她交往 |
[41:30] | Girl, I came back just in time. | 小姑娘 我回来的正是时候 |
[41:32] | Seriously, you did. | 说真的 确实是 |
[41:38] | Um, I have to take this. Be right back. | 这个必须要接 我马上回来 |
[41:43] | Dr. Sullivan? | 沙利文医生 |
[41:44] | Emily, I’m sorry to be calling this late. | 艾米丽 很抱歉这么晚了还打给你 |
[41:48] | Can you get ahold of the other gir ls | 你能集合其他几个女孩 |
[41:49] | and come to my office now? | 现在来我的办公室吗 |
[41:51] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[41:53] | I know who “A” is. | 我知道A是谁了 |
[42:33] | Dr. Sullivan! | 沙利文医生 |
[42:38] | Guys… Where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[42:40] | Okay, are you sure that she said to meet her here? | 你确定她是让我们来这见她吗 |
[42:42] | I’m positive. She said meet in her office. | 非常肯定 她说来她的办公室 |
[42:44] | So, where is she? | 那她去哪了 |
[42:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[42:54] | “The doctor is out. – A” | 医生出局了 -A |