时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Doctor Sullivan. | 沙利文医生 |
[00:04] | She’s not here. | 她不在家 |
[00:05] | Looks like she didn’t come home last night, either. | 看来昨天晚上她也没回家 |
[00:07] | I walked toby outside and when I came back inside, | 我送托比出门 回来后 |
[00:10] | it was here. | 它就在这里了 |
[00:11] | We have five hours to obey our chucky dolls. | 我们还有5个小时服从这些阴森的洋娃娃 |
[00:14] | When my dad came back to Rosewood, | 我爸回玫瑰镇时 |
[00:16] | He hooked up with my mom. | 他和我妈妈旧情复燃 |
[00:18] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[00:21] | I thought we felt the same way about each other. | 我还以为我们对彼此的感觉是一样的呢 |
[00:23] | You deserved to be with somebody who can be honest with you. | 你应该跟一个能与你坦诚相待的人在一起 |
[00:25] | So I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[00:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[00:28] | I think you need to leave Hollis. | 我认为你该离开霍里斯大学 |
[00:29] | What were you and Noel Kahn talking about today? | 你今天和诺埃尔·卡恩在聊什么 |
[00:32] | The english teacher, the one that you think is so great | 就是那个你很欣赏的英文老师 |
[00:34] | is having a thing with one of his students. | 他跟某个学生在闹绯闻 |
[00:36] | Aria, have you heard anything about this? | 艾瑞亚 你听说过这事吗 |
[00:38] | I’m not leaving Hollis, but you are leaving Ezra. | 我不会离开霍里斯 但你要离开以斯拉了 |
[00:41] | If Spencer’s parents find out about this, | 如果被斯宾塞的父母发现 |
[00:44] | they will ruin you. | 他们会毁了你的 |
[00:45] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to do. | 我按你的意思都做到了 |
[00:52] | Those are a set of latitude and longitude coordinates. | 这是一组经纬度坐标 |
[00:54] | Dr. Sullivan! | 沙利文医生 |
[00:57] | There’s something down there. | 这下面有东西 |
[01:01] | “A” set us up! | A陷害我们 |
[01:03] | Evidence doesn’t lie. | 证据是不会说谎的 |
[01:04] | We’ve known all along what the murder weapon was. | 我们一直都知道犯案凶器是什么 |
[01:07] | Tonight we caught you with it. | 今晚抓住了你们带着它 |
[01:08] | I wish I could see those bitches right now. | 真想现在就能亲眼看看那几个贱人 |
[01:11] | It’s over, Jenna. | 都结束了 詹娜 |
[01:12] | There’s nothing left that can link us to that night. | 现在没任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了 |
[01:14] | She deserved to die like that. | 她活该那样死去 |
[01:19] | Ding, dong, bell, | 铃儿响叮当 |
[01:21] | somebody help. | 快来人救命啦 |
[01:23] | Pretty little liars have lied yourself. | 小骗子们出事啦 |
[01:26] | Sneak to the park, dig in the dark. | 偷偷进公园 摸黑把坑挖 |
[01:30] | Telling little lies to make their mark. | 谎话一连篇 用心何其险 |
[01:50] | Only an hour and thirty minutes to go. | 还有一个半小时就解放了 |
[01:54] | I think it’s more like two hours, | 我觉得都不只两小时 |
[01:56] | but who’s counting? | 还好不是我计时 |
[02:01] | How many hours you got left? | 你还剩多少个小时 |
[02:03] | Six months. | 六个月 |
[02:05] | Sure your momma’s not a big-shot lawyer | 当然了 你妈妈又不是大律师 |
[02:07] | Getting you and your pals community service | 即使是破坏证物 |
[02:09] | for tampering with evidence. | 也只要参加社区劳役就够了 |
[02:11] | I thought you said they killed somebody. | 你不是说她们杀了人吗 |
[02:12] | That’s what the cops think, | 那是警察的推断 |
[02:14] | but the cops can’t prove it. | 但他们没有证据 |
[02:16] | Cops are stupid. | 警察都是傻的 |
[02:18] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么也没做 |
[02:19] | Don’t talk to them. | 别跟她们讲话 |
[02:21] | I’ll talk to anybody I want to. | 我想跟谁说话就跟谁说 |
[02:23] | No, you won’t. | 不行 |
[02:24] | And who’s gonna stop me? | 谁能拦我 |
[02:25] | Both of you just shut up. | 你们两个都闭嘴 |
[02:27] | I don’t want to hear it anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[02:30] | Did you at least think about my idea? | 你有没有考虑过我的想法 |
[02:32] | It was a bad idea when they arrested us, | 被逮捕的时候就知道是个糟糕主意了 |
[02:34] | it’s a bad idea now. | 现在也是 |
[02:35] | We finally have something solid. | 我们好不容易找到了有利的证据 |
[02:37] | Why won’t you use it? | 为什么不加以利用 |
[02:38] | Because you can’t make a deal with a rattlesnake. | 因为跟毒蛇是做不了交易的 |
[02:41] | You can if you have something the rattlesnake wants. | 如果你有毒蛇需要的东西就可以 |
[02:43] | Can we stop talking about snakes? | 能不要再提蛇了吗 |
[02:45] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:47] | We’re not going to be making any kind of a deal with “A.” | 我们不会跟A做任何的交易 |
[02:49] | That’s final. | 就这么定了 |
[02:50] | Maybe for you. | 那是你吧 |
[02:51] | The rest of us don’t have lawyers for parents. | 我们几个可没有律师父母 |
[02:55] | Meaning what? | 这话什么意思 |
[02:58] | Meaning your mom may have gotten us a deal, | 你妈妈的确帮我们交涉成功 |
[02:59] | but if they ever figure out a way to charge us for killing Ali, | 但只要警方想到办法指控我们杀害了艾莉 |
[03:02] | she’ll throw the rest of us under the bus to save you… | 你妈会为了救你牺牲我们 |
[03:05] | and you’d let her. | 而你也不会阻止她的 |
[03:13] | You guys, stop! | 别打了 |
[03:25] | Whoa! Spencer, stop! | 斯宾塞 够了 |
[04:00] | Can you at least try to be civil to her? | 你就不能对她文明点吗 |
[04:01] | I am civil. | 我已经很文明了 |
[04:02] | Hanna, when you and Emily walk into the same room | 汉娜 当你和艾米丽共处一室时 |
[04:05] | the smoke alarms go off. | 火药味就浓的不得了 |
[04:07] | If Emily’s parents had taken her back to Texas, | 如果艾米丽的父母把她带回德克萨斯州 |
[04:08] | the plea bargain would have fallen apart, | 认罪协议就会无效 |
[04:10] | you might have gone to jail. | 你可能就得进监狱 |
[04:12] | Whatever it is that happened between the two of you– | 无论你们俩之间发生了什么 |
[04:14] | Have you talked to dad since the big event? | 老爸的婚礼搞砸之后 你跟他通过话吗 |
[04:18] | Yes. | 当然 |
[04:19] | He still seems mad when he talks to me. | 他跟我说话还是阴阳怪气的 |
[04:21] | Because he’s angry. | 因为他还在生气 |
[04:23] | He’s angry, Isabel’s angry– | 他很生气 伊莎贝尔很生气 |
[04:25] | I’m still trying to figure out why you did what you did. | 我真搞不懂你怎么会做出这些事 |
[04:27] | I had to stop it. | 我必须阻止那婚礼 |
[04:30] | You stopped the wedding | 你能阻止了婚礼 |
[04:30] | but you didn’t stop the marriage. | 但你阻止不了他们的婚姻 |
[04:32] | He went back to Baltimore and got married anyway. | 他回巴尔的摩不还是举行了婚礼 |
[04:34] | Yeah, in some court justice’s office. | 在法院举行的婚礼也算啊 |
[04:38] | Mum, at least creepy Kate | 妈 至少贱人凯特 |
[04:39] | didn’t get to show off at the reception. | 没法在招待会上显摆了 |
[04:43] | – Good morning. – Good morning, Emily. | -早上好 -早上好 艾米丽 |
[04:57] | So, how does it feel to be done with community service? | 社区劳役要结束了 感觉怎么样 |
[05:01] | Almost done. | 还没 |
[05:03] | There was a problem in the park. | 在公园里出了点问题 |
[05:05] | Spencer and I have to do an extra two weeks. | 我和斯宾塞还要再做两周 |
[05:10] | Well, maybe then things can get back to normal for all of you. | 或许到时候所有事情都会回归常态了 |
[05:13] | I don’t really know what normal is anymore. | 我已经不清楚常态的定义是什么了 |
[05:24] | Having you and Hanna under the same roof, | 和汉娜住在同一屋檐下 |
[05:28] | I know how hard this has been for both of you. | 对你们俩来说都不太容易 |
[05:31] | I hate to see the four of you drifting apart. | 但我不想看着你们四个渐行渐远 |
[05:32] | I was really hoping there’s be some kind of… | 我真的希望你们的关系能 |
[05:35] | thaw by now. | 缓和点 |
[05:38] | I don’t think that’s something Hanna and the other girls want. | 我不觉得汉娜和其他女孩会这么想 |
[05:53] | Fax is for you. | 你的传真 |
[06:09] | So, you like this guy? | 那么 你喜欢这个人吗 |
[06:12] | He’s okay. | 还行吧 |
[06:13] | I mean, he’s really old, but he’s not a jerk. | 他实在太老了 但他人不坏 |
[06:17] | He doesn’t make those listening noises like my first therapist. | 他不像我第一个治疗师那样总是说废话 |
[06:22] | He dialed down my meds, | 他减低了我的药量 |
[06:22] | and he doesn’t look at me like I’m a bobblehead | 他看着我的时候 不像爸妈那样 |
[06:25] | the way I catch mom and dad sometimes. | 把我当成脑残小孩 |
[06:27] | They do not look at you like you’re a bobblehead. | 爸妈没把你当成脑残小孩 |
[06:29] | Really? I still catch them looking. | 真的吗 我现在还发现他们这么看我 |
[06:32] | And you too. | 你也这么看我 |
[06:33] | Well, we just want you to be okay. | 我们只是希望你好起来 |
[06:37] | That’s tough to do with people waiting for you | 要忍受别人期待着你变成僵尸 |
[06:39] | to turn into a zombie or something. | 之类的东西 是很难的 |
[06:41] | Hmm. I always saw you as more of the cute werewolf type. | 我觉得你更有可爱的狼人气质 |
[06:49] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:51] | Hey, Mike. Aria. | 你好 迈克 艾瑞亚 |
[06:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:54] | Haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见 |
[06:58] | I don’t really get over to hollis anymore. | 我现在不经常去霍利斯大学了 |
[07:01] | Have things to do around here. | 在这儿有很多事要处理 |
[07:04] | So, I still have that Ivy Dunbar book that you lent me. | 你借我那本艾薇·邓巴的书还在我这里 |
[07:08] | The essays. I know that you said it’s pretty rare, | 那本散文 你说过那本书很珍贵的 |
[07:10] | so you probably want that back. | 我应该还给你的 |
[07:12] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没关系 |
[07:14] | No rush. As long as I know you have it. | 不急 我知道书在你那儿就行了 |
[07:16] | I do. I really like her writing. | 在我这里 我很喜欢她的文笔 |
[07:19] | Yeah. I knew you would. | 我就知道你喜欢 |
[07:24] | Mike, would you– would you go…? | 迈克 你能不能去把这个扔了 |
[07:27] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:31] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[07:33] | – Numb. – Look, I’m sorry. | -没什么感觉 -实在对不起 |
[07:35] | – Aria – No. | 艾瑞亚 别 |
[07:36] | I can’t handle it. | 我不知道怎么做了 |
[07:38] | My mom thinking that you were with Spencer– | 我妈妈认为你和斯宾塞 |
[07:41] | Don’t worry, she hasn’t told anybody. | 别紧张 她没告诉别人 |
[07:48] | The trouble with the police– | 我们和警察周旋已经 |
[07:49] | I can’t let anything bad happen to you. | 我不能再让你遭遇这些坏事 |
[07:51] | Aria, something bad has happened. | 艾瑞亚 有些坏事已经发生了 |
[07:52] | You won’t let me see you– | 你不让我见你 |
[07:57] | Well… we gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[08:00] | Yeah, I gotta go too. | 我也要走了 |
[08:03] | It was great seeing you, Mike. | 见到你很高兴 迈克 |
[08:05] | Mr. Fitz. | 菲兹老师 |
[08:07] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[08:14] | What do you mean you’re not coming? | 你说你不来了是什么意思 |
[08:15] | I’m here.I’m waiting for you. | 我已经到了 我在等你 |
[08:19] | Um, I should probably go. We’ll talk later. | 我先挂了 一会儿再打给你 |
[08:25] | Are you back for more drivers ed? | 你是来教驾驶课的吗 |
[08:27] | Uh, actually I was hoping to see Jenna, | 实际上我来是想见珍娜的 |
[08:29] | but she’s staying home today. | 但是她今天待在家里 |
[08:31] | You two make an interesting couple. | 你们这对儿真是有意思 |
[08:34] | Has anybody ever mentioned that? | 有人跟你们说过吗 |
[08:36] | I mean, I liked it better | 我还是更喜欢 |
[08:37] | when you guys were keeping it a big secret. | 你们俩对恋情守口如瓶的状态 |
[08:38] | Now all the mystery’s gone. | 现在 神秘感都消失了 |
[08:42] | It was never secret. It was private. | 我们的感情从来不算秘密 私事而已 |
[08:45] | When the time was right, | 等时机恰当 |
[08:46] | we let people know. | 自然会公之于众的 |
[08:48] | Yeah, well, timing is everything. | 没错 时机是最重要的 |
[08:53] | You keep saying things to me | 我感觉你跟我说话 |
[08:54] | like they’re supposed to mean something. | 总是话里有话 |
[08:57] | No, no, just that it’s teresting, | 不不 只是觉得有些事很有意思 |
[08:59] | you know, the timing of things. | 你懂的 时机问题 |
[09:00] | Like the shovel that killed Ali turns up, | 比如杀了艾莉的铲子出现的时机 |
[09:03] | and all of a sudden you two are holding hands in the town square. | 碰巧是你俩牵着手走在镇广场的时候 |
[09:05] | Look, just because two things happen at the same time | 听着 两件事同事发生 |
[09:09] | Doesn’t mean they’re connected. | 并不代表它们之间有关系 |
[09:10] | Well, you know all about things being connected, don’t you? | 你很了解事情之间的关系 不是吗 |
[09:12] | Again, is that supposed to mean something? | 你说这句话是什么意思呢 |
[09:15] | You know all about connections. | 你对这些关系都心知肚明 |
[09:17] | Like you’re connected to Jenna | 比如 你和詹娜 |
[09:20] | And Ian and Jason… | 和伊恩 和杰森的关系 |
[09:23] | Almost like you guys are members of the same club. | 你们是同一个社团的成员 |
[09:27] | Hey, where is Jason, anyways? | 还有 杰森去哪了呢 |
[09:30] | Nobody’s seen him since the night we were arrested. | 从我们被捕那晚起 就没人见过他了 |
[09:32] | He was at the police station, | 他当时还去了警局 |
[09:33] | and then all of a sudden he’s gone… | 之后突然就消失了 |
[09:35] | You were there that night. | 当晚你也在的 |
[09:36] | Do you have any ideas? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[09:38] | Maybe he got tired of you and your friends | 也许他受够你和你那些朋友了 |
[09:42] | And he just went away… like Dr. Sullivan. | 于是他就走了 和沙利文医生一样 |
[09:51] | All my blood levels are good, | 我的血液指标都正常了 |
[09:53] | the ulcer’s completely under control. | 溃疡已经得到控制 |
[09:55] | I’m totally okay to swim again. | 我完全可以游泳了 |
[09:57] | See? No exercise restrictions. | 你看 没有运动限制 |
[10:00] | That’s really great, Emily. | 非常好 艾米丽 |
[10:01] | I can be at practice tomorrow. | 我明天就可以来训练 |
[10:03] | I hope we can work something out. | 我希望我们能把问题圆满解决 |
[10:06] | It’s already worked out. | 问题已经解决了 |
[10:08] | I’ve got a clean bill of health. | 我现在身体很健康 不用吃药了 |
[10:09] | You’ve got it right in your hand. | 报告已经在你手里了 |
[10:12] | It’s not just about your health, Emily. | 现在不只是你的健康问题了 艾米丽 |
[10:15] | Being on a team is a privilege, not a right. | 做游泳队员是荣誉 不是权利 |
[10:19] | You know what I’m talking about, don’t you? | 你懂我的意思 对吧 |
[10:22] | I’m almost finished with community service. | 我的社区劳役马上就要完成了 |
[10:26] | We have to think about what it means to the team– | 我们得考虑一下你归队会对团队的影响 |
[10:28] | The sort of signal it sends | 以及我们让你回来 |
[10:29] | to the other schools if we let you back. | 会给其他学校传递怎样的信息 |
[10:32] | What exactly are you telling me? | 你究竟想告诉我什么呢 |
[10:34] | I’m telling you it’s not my call. | 我想告诉你 这不是我说了算的 |
[10:36] | I have to talk to the principal. | 我需要请示校长 |
[10:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:43] | Um, this is my extra-credit report on Vonnegut. | 这是我对冯内古特的课外研究报告 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | So it’s okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[10:52] | I look forward to reading it. | 我很期待读到它 |
[10:58] | – Hey! – Sorry. | -喂 -不好思 |
[11:04] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[11:06] | I’m tired of making allowances for you guys. | 我给你们解决的争端已经够多了 |
[11:08] | You’re supposed to be friends. Now go sit down. | 你们不是好朋友吗 快回座位去 |
[11:55] | It’s the first time I see him in a week | 我这星期以来第一次见他 |
[11:57] | And I can’t say anything. | 却是什么话都说不出来 |
[11:58] | Because of Mike? | 因为迈克在旁边吗 |
[12:00] | No, ’cause I just… I can’t. | 不是 我就是 没话说 |
[12:02] | There was nothing you could do. | 那你没别的办法了 |
[12:03] | You had to break up with him. | 和他分手吧 |
[12:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:06] | We’ve all got somebody we want to protect from “A.” | 我们都想保护身边的人免受A的伤害 |
[12:09] | And on top of all that, | 更何况 |
[12:10] | you’ve got Jackie the ex to worry about. | 还有前女友洁姬这个麻烦 |
[12:12] | What did he ever see in her, anyway? | 他对她究竟是什么态度呢 |
[12:14] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:16] | Maybe she was a late-onset psycho. | 也许她是个”晚期发作型”精神病呢 |
[12:18] | Well, we’ll take care of Jackie, | 反正我们得小心这个洁姬 |
[12:20] | But right now we just have to do what spencer said, | 但目前我们只要照斯宾塞的话做就好 |
[12:22] | just slay one dragon at a time. Okay? | 一次只解决一件事 好吗 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:58] | Hey. I found another one. | 我又找到一张 |
[13:00] | – Oh, no. – What can I say, | -不是吧 -有什么可意外的 |
[13:02] | You were on the side of the road for a month | 你在路边站了一个月 |
[13:04] | And there are a lot of cellphones in the world. | 手机满大街都是 |
[13:06] | People take pictures. | 人人都会拍照 |
[13:07] | But why do they have to take pictures of me | 可他们为什么非得拍我 |
[13:09] | in an orange jumpsuit picking up beer cans? | 穿着橘色犯人服捡啤酒罐的照片呢 |
[13:11] | This one wasn’t so bad. | 这张并不是难看 |
[13:12] | You looked at them?! | 你看过了 |
[13:13] | I have to look at them if | 我必须先看过 |
[13:14] | I’m gonna find them and get them taken down. | 才能找到并把它们删掉啊 |
[13:17] | Show ’em to me. | 给我看看 |
[13:20] | No, no. Don’t show them to me. | 不不 别给我看 |
[13:24] | Okay, let me look. | 好吧 给我看看 |
[13:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:32] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:35] | Oh, god, I look like a demented creamsicle. | 天呐 我就像一只精神紊乱的橙色棒冰 |
[13:38] | It’ll be down by tomorrow. | 照片明天就会被删掉了 |
[13:40] | Look, you have been amazing, | 你真的很棒 |
[13:41] | And I’m so, so grateful to you, | 我非常非常感激 |
[13:44] | But you’re never gonna find all of these, are you? | 但你也不可能把照片全部删掉的吧 |
[13:48] | Look on the bright side. It is the internet, | 往好的方面看吧 这可是互联网 |
[13:50] | You’re up against talking dogs | 你在跟那些会说话的狗 |
[13:52] | And people eating bits of sofa cushion– | 和吃沙发垫的怪人争夺眼球 |
[13:54] | It’s way more interesting than a pretty girl in an orange baggie. | 总有比穿着橘色套衫的美女更生猛的料 |
[13:58] | I do not look pretty in these pictures. | 我在这照片里可不美 |
[14:01] | You do. Sort of. | 挺美的 |
[14:03] | In a post-apocalyptic- rag-tag-band-of-survivors kind of way. | 有种幸存于末日后 凌乱颓废的美感 |
[14:08] | Okay, now you’re just trying to make me feel better. | 你只是为了安慰我吧 |
[14:10] | And how is that working? | 管用了吗 |
[14:12] | Surprisingly well. | 非常管用 |
[14:15] | I thought it was a good way to talk about architecture in context. | 我认为这是描写建筑的好方法 |
[14:19] | I mean, people lived in these buildings. | 人们居住在这些房子里 |
[14:21] | It was the real world for them. | 这对他们来讲十分真实 |
[14:22] | Anything that gets people reading Henry James is | 任何能让人们去读亨利·詹姆斯的方法 |
[14:25] | fine by me. | 我都赞成 |
[14:26] | Yeah, and we could combine classes. | 我们可以把几个班合起来 |
[14:27] | We’ll show ’em “The Heiress”. | 向他们介绍一下《千金小姐》这本书 |
[14:29] | Count me in. | 算我入伙 |
[14:35] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[14:37] | I never used to wince when my phone went off. | 我以前对手机关机一点都不在乎 |
[14:39] | Now I’ve got judges and lawyers on my speed-dial. | 现在我快速拨号键都是法官和律师 |
[14:42] | It’s a different world. | 今非昔比啊 |
[14:43] | How are you holding up? | 你还应付的来吗 |
[14:45] | One day at a time. | 慢慢来吧 |
[14:48] | Families get through much worse than this. | 很多家庭经历的事比这糟得多 |
[14:50] | Everybody’s been very polite about what happened, | 每个人都表现的很礼貌 |
[14:52] | very sympathetic… and I hate it. | 富有同情心 这让我很反感 |
[14:56] | I know that underneath it they’re | 我知道其实他们心里 |
[14:57] | just glad it wasn’t their kid that got in trouble. | 都在庆幸惹上麻烦的不是自己的孩子 |
[14:59] | I guess…I know Aria well enough to believe | 我想 我所了解艾瑞亚 |
[15:02] | That she would never do anything to hurt you and Ella. | 绝不会做出任何伤害到你和埃拉的事 |
[15:06] | Well, nobody starts out to hurt anybody. | 没有人一开始就想着要伤害别人的 |
[15:10] | No. No, they don’t. | 不不 没人 |
[15:13] | You should come back over. We’ll finish that dinner. | 你应该抽空再来一趟 我们把晚餐吃完 |
[15:15] | – And that Scotch. – I would love it. | -还有那瓶苏格兰酒 -我很愿意 |
[15:17] | – All right, I’ll talk to Ella. – Great. | -好吧 我去告诉埃拉 -好的 |
[15:32] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[15:36] | You stopped picking up your cell, | 你不接手机 |
[15:38] | and I didn’t want to call the house. | 我又不想往你家里打电话 |
[15:40] | Well, my folks are in Philadelphia with Melissa. | 我父母在费城陪梅丽莎 |
[15:43] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[15:44] | They wanted her to see a specialist. | 他们想让她去看医生 |
[15:46] | There’s something irregular about her heart rate, | 她的心率不太正常 |
[15:49] | So she’s having tests done. | 所以她正在做测试 |
[15:52] | – You okay out here alone? – Yeah. | -你一个人住没问题吗 -没问题 |
[15:56] | You’re finished with community service, right? | 你的社区劳役已经完成了对吗 |
[15:58] | – Well, no. They tacked on two more weeks. – Why? | -没有 他们又追加了两周 -为什么 |
[16:02] | Because Emily and I had a fight. | 因为艾米丽跟我打了一架 |
[16:04] | Wh-what’s going on? You’re best friends. | 怎么回事 你们是最好的朋友 |
[16:08] | I’m getting really tired of people telling me who my friends are. | 我真的很厌烦别人告诉我 谁是我的朋友 |
[16:15] | Two weeks is close enough. | 两周也差不多了 |
[16:31] | That’s beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[16:34] | I made it for you. | 我为你做的 |
[16:37] | – I can’t take it. – Why not? | -我不能接受 -为什么 |
[16:40] | We’ve been over this. | 我们已经分手了 |
[16:41] | I told you the night they arrested you, | 在你被捕的那晚我就告诉过你 |
[16:43] | I’m not walking away. | 我不会弃你而去的 |
[16:44] | Do you hear what you just said? | 你听没听到自己说的话 |
[16:47] | – The night that I was arrested? – I don’t care. | -我被捕的那晚 -我不在乎 |
[16:49] | Well, I do! Please, toby, I do. | 我在乎 求你了 托比 我在乎 |
[16:52] | You have to stay away from me! | 你必须跟我保持距离 |
[16:56] | I can handle your father. | 我能搞定你父亲 |
[16:57] | – This isn’t about my father. – Then what is it? | -跟我父亲没关系 -那是什么 |
[16:59] | I don’t want you “handling” my father. | 我不希望你”搞定”我父亲 |
[17:02] | I don’t want to have to look over my shoulder and find you there. | 我不想为了你 整天提心吊胆 |
[17:04] | What I want is for you to forget about me. | 我想要你忘记我 |
[17:07] | If you really want to worry about somebody, | 如果你一定要关心谁的话 |
[17:08] | Why don’t you worry about | 为什么不去关心关心 |
[17:09] | your sister and that cop boyfriend of hers? | 你姐姐和她那警察男朋友呢 |
[18:06] | “You were always my favorite. | “你一直是我的最爱” |
[18:08] | Want to make a deal?” | “想做笔交易吗” |
[18:12] | “A” took the bait. | A上钩了 |
[18:20] | We pulled it off. | 我们成功了 |
[18:25] | “A” totally think we’re not friends anymore. | A完全相信我们绝交了 |
[18:27] | They think that we have real evidence. | 他们以为我们掌握了真正的证据 |
[18:29] | Does it bother anybody that we don’t actually have anything, | 你们不担心吗 我们其实什么都没有 |
[18:31] | we’re just making it up? | 那些都是编的 |
[18:32] | But Jenna and Garrett don’t know that. | 但是詹娜和加勒特又不知道 |
[18:34] | I don’t know. It just scares me that Emily’s doing this alone. | 这次艾米丽单独行动 我有点担心 |
[18:37] | No, no. She’s not gonna be alone. | 不 她不是单独行动 |
[18:38] | We’ll be outside. | 我们都在外面守着 |
[18:39] | Yeah, but it’s just the four of us. | 但我们只有四个人 |
[18:41] | Hanna, every time we ask someone for help, | 汉娜 每次我们找别人帮忙 |
[18:43] | they end up collateral damage. | 他们都会受到牵连 |
[18:45] | Like Dr. Sullivan. | 比如沙利文医生 |
[18:46] | Or a traitor, like Garrett. | 还有加勒特那个叛徒 |
[18:48] | It was so creepy to have to talk to him, | 跟他谈话真是令人毛骨悚然 |
[18:50] | but it was totally worth it to rattle the cage. | 但这样去激一激他们 很值得 |
[18:53] | So tomorrow. | 就是明天了 |
[18:55] | And everyone that’s watching is going to believe | 到时候在场的人都会相信 |
[18:57] | that Emily totally went rogue | 艾米丽疯了 |
[18:58] | and that she wants the box that Jason gave me. | 还有她确实想要杰森给我的那个箱子 |
[19:00] | The one with the evidence… | 装有证据的箱子 |
[19:02] | that doesn’t really exist. | 根本不存在的证据 |
[19:05] | Are you sure that “A” is gonna follow Emily? | 你确定A会相信艾米丽吗 |
[19:07] | Absolutely. | 肯定会的 |
[19:09] | I’m the weakest link. | 我是最弱的那一环 |
[19:11] | And the weakest link wants some payback. | 而现在轮到最弱的一环反击了 |
[19:18] | So what’s the difference between a comic book and a graphic novel? | 漫画书和连环画有什么区别 |
[19:23] | About 12.98. | 差了将近13美元 |
[19:27] | Did you miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[19:44] | 游泳比赛 玫瑰镇高中鲨鱼队对阵罗林斯高中 | |
[20:04] | He follows her around like a trained monkey. | 他就像个小宠物似的跟在她身边 |
[20:08] | It’s worse when he comes to the house. | 他到我家来的时候更诡异 |
[20:11] | I didn’t see Jenna. Is she here? | 我没看见詹娜 她来了吗 |
[20:14] | Must be in the girls’ room. | 应该是去厕所了 |
[20:23] | Still supporting the Sharks? | 还是支持鲨鱼队吗 |
[20:25] | They’re swimming against Rollins High. | 他们要对阵罗林斯高中 |
[20:27] | Thought I’d make some noise. | 我来壮壮声势 |
[20:29] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[20:31] | Sure. | 可以 |
[20:32] | What the hell is going on with Spencer? | 斯宾塞到底怎么了 |
[20:35] | You’ll have to talk to her about that. | 这你就得去问她了 |
[20:37] | She’s not talking. | 她不愿跟我说话 |
[20:39] | I really can’telp you with Spencer. Sorry. | 斯宾塞的事情我真的帮不上 抱歉了 |
[20:42] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[20:44] | Don’t you shut me out, too. | 怎么连你也冷落我 |
[20:48] | I’m not shutting you out. | 我不是冷落你 |
[20:50] | It’s just not good for any of us right now, Toby. | 现在这样对我们谁都不利 托比 |
[21:21] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[21:24] | You’ve got a very short memory. | 你记性可真差啊 |
[21:26] | We had a deal. You were going to stay away from him. | 我们说好的 你不能再见他 |
[21:29] | I did stay away from him. We broke up. | 我确实没见他了 我们分手了 |
[21:32] | I’m just returning a book. | 我只是来还书的 |
[21:35] | Returning a book. I saw. | 还书 这样啊 |
[21:37] | Look, I didn’t– | 听着 我不是… |
[21:39] | I didn’t leave it. I was taking it with me. | 我不是要把这个留给他 我是要拿走 |
[21:42] | I can show this to your father too. | 我也可以把这个给你爸爸看看 |
[21:44] | You think I won’t do what I promised? | 你以为我会说话不算数吗 |
[21:47] | This is your game. You picked the rules. | 这是你的游戏 你自己选的规则 |
[21:59] | She said she’d destroy you. | 她威胁要毁掉你的一切 |
[22:01] | She’d go to my dad, and he’d have you fired. | 说要去找我爸 让他炒了你 |
[22:03] | At least I know why you broke up with me. | 至少我知道分手的原因了 |
[22:05] | You know, before Jackie, I don’t think I understood how… | 在遇到洁姬前 我并没有意识到 |
[22:10] | how dangerous it was what we were doing. | 我们所做的事有多危险 |
[22:17] | Did you stop because of Jackie? | 你是因为洁姬才提出分手的吗 |
[22:18] | Or because you were afraid? | 还是因为你害怕了 |
[22:21] | I was afraid for you. | 我是怕你出事 |
[22:24] | I didn’t want to see you get hurt. | 我不想你受到伤害 |
[22:28] | I should have told your mother | 在警局的时候 |
[22:28] | the truth about us at the police station. | 我就应该告诉你妈妈真相 |
[22:31] | You tried. | 你尽力了 |
[22:32] | I should have tried harder. | 我应该再努力一下 |
[22:34] | But I saw that look in her eye, | 但是 我看到她冰冷的眼神 |
[22:36] | that steely “I know what you’ve done” look, | 好像在说 “我知道你干的好事” |
[22:38] | and I folded. | 我就退缩了 |
[22:41] | I know that look. | 我知道那种表情 |
[22:54] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[22:57] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[23:01] | I’m not gonna let Jackie destroy anything or anybody. | 我不会让洁姬毁掉任何人任何事 |
[23:05] | She means what she said. | 她会说到做到的 |
[23:08] | You still trust me? | 你还相信我吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah, I do. | 当然相信 |
[23:13] | Then there’s something you and I need to do this afternoon. | 那么 今天下午你得和我去做一件事 |
[23:30] | You’re missing all the action. | 好戏都被你错过了 |
[23:32] | Too much chlorine. | 游泳池里氯太多了 |
[23:33] | You allergic? | 你对氯过敏吗 |
[23:34] | Intolerant. There’s supposed to be a difference. | 只是受不了 跟过敏还是有区别的 |
[23:40] | Hey, listen, I wanted to say thank you | 听着 我得感谢你 |
[23:42] | for keeping an eye on Hanna while I was away. | 感谢你在我不在的时候照顾汉娜 |
[23:46] | How’s California? | 加州怎么样 |
[23:48] | Different. | 跟这里挺不一样的 |
[23:49] | And the new family? | 你的新家呢 |
[23:51] | I still sort of feel like a foreign exchange student, | 我还是觉得自己像个外来的交换生一样 |
[23:53] | but I like them. | 但我很喜欢他们 |
[23:55] | And they seem to like me, so… | 他们似乎也挺喜欢我 所以 |
[23:57] | What’s not to like? | 你哪能不招人爱嘛 |
[24:00] | So, are you going back for good? | 你回来就不再走了吗 |
[24:02] | Hmm. It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[24:04] | My mom gave up her parental rights. | 我妈妈放弃了她的抚养权 |
[24:06] | You can’t just change that. | 这一点是无法改变的 |
[24:08] | Well, that’s what lawyers are for. | 那就交给律师嘛 |
[24:13] | I thought I would stay here and finish out the school year. | 我想我会一直待到这学年结束 |
[24:16] | – And then what? – Figure it out when I finish. | -然后呢 -学年结束的时候才知道 |
[24:19] | But hey, if you can’t put me up, | 但如果你不能收留我 |
[24:21] | I’ll totally figure something out. | 我完全可以再想其它办法 |
[24:23] | No, you’re more than welcome to stay with me. | 完全没问题 非常欢迎你到我这住 |
[24:25] | I was just wondering how long you’d be around. | 我只是想知道你会待多久 |
[24:29] | So, have you thought about the future? | 你想过将来吗 |
[24:33] | Lucas, I owe you a lot, | 卢卡斯 我确实欠你很多 |
[24:35] | but right now you’re talking like a guidance counselor. | 但你现在说话像个辅导员似的 |
[24:38] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么也不欠我的 |
[24:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:41] | If you hadn’t talked me into coming back to town, | 如果不是你劝我回来 |
[24:42] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切都不会发生 |
[24:43] | Yeah, that thought did occur to me. | 我确实这么想过 |
[24:47] | If I make plans, you’ll know about them. | 如果我有什么打算 都会让你知道的 |
[24:51] | I’m not the one you need to keep in your plans. | 我可不是你计划里的对象 |
[24:55] | Don’t worry about Hanna, okay? | 不用担心汉娜 好吗 |
[25:05] | Hey, it’s last event, the last heat. | 已经到最后一场比赛了 最后的兴奋点 |
[25:08] | Where is Aria? We said that we were gonna do this together. | 艾瑞亚呢 我们说好要一起做这件事的 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry. It’s complicated. | 抱歉 一言难尽 |
[25:13] | – So is this. – I’m here, okay? | -这件事也是 -总之我来了 行了吧 |
[25:28] | Okay, it’s every man for himself. | 好了 人人为己吧 |
[25:32] | I want the box that Jason gave Aria. | 我要杰森给艾瑞亚的那个盒子 |
[25:34] | Well, you’re not gonna get it. | 我们不可能给你 |
[25:35] | Guys, Spencer’s only looking out for herself. | 姐妹们 斯宾塞只会为自己着想 |
[25:38] | – We have to cut a deal with – Shut up, Emily. | -我们得跟 -闭嘴 艾米丽 |
[25:40] | – Where is it? – It’s safe. | -盒子在哪 -安全的地方 |
[25:41] | – Where? – Don’t tell her. | -在哪儿 -别告诉她 |
[25:43] | It’s hidden, | 藏起来了 |
[25:43] | and it stays hidden until I want it found. | 除非我想 否则你不能找到的 |
[25:46] | You forget, | 你忘了 |
[25:47] | we all learned how to keep secrets from the same person. | 我们可是从同一个人那学会了如何保守秘密 |
[25:50] | I bet I know where it is. | 我肯定能找到它 |
[25:52] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[25:59] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[26:23] | I wanted to clarify something. | 我想澄清一件事 |
[26:25] | We wanted to tell you something important. | 我们想告诉你们一件重要的事 |
[26:39] | I’m in love with your daughter. | 我爱上了你们的女儿 |
[26:50] | I love Aria. | 我爱艾瑞亚 |
[27:09] | We met before school started this year. | 今年开学前我们就认识了 |
[27:16] | Mike, you should go back upstairs. | 迈克 回楼上去 |
[27:21] | I wanted you to know that | 我想让你们明白的是 |
[27:22] | this started before Aria was assigned to my class. | 这件事在艾瑞亚分到我的班上之前就开始了 |
[27:26] | – What started? – Wait, | -什么开始了 -等一下 |
[27:28] | what do you mean, before she was “assigned” to your class? | 你说她被”分”到你的班上是什么意思 |
[27:30] | She wasn’t my student…then. | 她原本不是我的学生 然后 |
[27:33] | She wasn’t your student then? | 她原本不是你的学生 然后呢 |
[27:36] | – This can’t be true. – It is. Really. | -这不可能是真的 -是的 真的 |
[27:43] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[27:47] | This was going on… | 这件事一直 |
[27:49] | This happened while you were her teacher? | 你还是她老师的时候就爱上她了 |
[27:52] | – Yes. – Do you understand what your saying? | -对 -你清楚你在说什么吗 |
[27:55] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我清楚 |
[27:56] | No, I don’t think you do, | 不 我认为你不清楚 |
[27:57] | because if you did, | 因为如果你清楚 |
[27:58] | you wouldn’t be standing here. | 你就不会站在这里 |
[27:59] | You wouldn’t dare! | 你不敢 |
[28:01] | Aria, go upstairs. | 艾瑞亚 上楼去 |
[28:02] | – Take Mike with you. – No. | -带上迈克一起 -不 |
[28:04] | No, I’m staying here. | 不 我要待在这里 |
[28:06] | If this is true, what you’re telling us | 如果你告诉我们的都是真的 |
[28:08] | It is. | 确实是真的 |
[28:09] | No! | 不 |
[28:11] | What I’m hoping can happen is that– | 我希望的结果是 |
[28:13] | No. What is gonna happen is, | 不 结果是 |
[28:14] | you are gonna leave this house right now. | 你要离开这间房子 马上 |
[28:16] | – Mr. Montgomery – End of conversation. | -蒙哥马利先生 -谈话结束 |
[28:18] | – Dad, just – Aria, no. | -爸爸 -艾瑞亚 不要 |
[28:20] | – Byron. – I am not asking you. | -拜伦 -我可不是在请求你 |
[28:22] | I am telling you. | 我在命令你 |
[28:24] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[28:40] | Maybe you should go. | 也许你该离开 |
[28:56] | You knew about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[28:57] | I did not know about “this”. | 我不知道”这”件事 |
[28:59] | I thought I knew about Spencer Hastings. | 我以为我知道的事是与斯宾塞·海斯汀有关的 |
[29:02] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞吗 |
[29:04] | Yes. I saw them together, and– | 没错 我看到他们在一起 |
[29:07] | You heard the same rumors I did. | 你也知道我听到的那些流言 |
[29:09] | – And you talked to him about Spencer? – Yes. | -你也跟他谈过斯宾塞 -是的 |
[29:11] | And he lied to your face. | 他当着你的面撒谎 |
[29:14] | Well, maybe I didn’t give him a chance to tell me the truth. | 也许是我没给他机会说出真相 |
[29:19] | Well, this is not about telling the truth. | 这跟说不说真相没关系 |
[29:21] | This is about what he did. He’s finished. | 而是他的所作所为 他完蛋了 |
[29:24] | The man is finished. | 这家伙休想翻身了 |
[29:26] | Well, I suppose he is. | 也许吧 |
[29:27] | You suppose? | 也许 |
[29:29] | You were here, you heard what he said. | 你也听到他说的那些话了 |
[29:31] | Of course I did. | 当然 |
[29:32] | When what’s left to suppose? | 那还有什么回旋的余地 |
[29:35] | It’s just I realize that this happened when we came home. | 我意识到这事发生在我们刚回来那会儿 |
[29:43] | That has nothing to do with this. | 这两件事八竿子打不着 |
[29:45] | I’m just trying to understand what she was thinking | 我只是试图去理解 她在想什么 |
[29:47] | By getting involved with a teacher. | 为什么会和她的老师有染 |
[29:50] | Well, this is not about what she was thinking. | 问题关键不是艾瑞亚在想什么 |
[29:52] | This is about what he did. | 而是那小子都做了些什么 |
[29:54] | We’re talking about someone | 我们在讨论的这个人 |
[29:55] | who should have known better. | 是知错犯错 |
[29:57] | It shouldn’t have started, | 这开始就是个错误 |
[29:59] | but it was his responsibility to stop it. | 但既然发生 他有责任阻止其错下去 |
[30:09] | Can I say something, please? | 我能插句话吗 |
[30:11] | Of course you can. | 当然 |
[30:16] | Don’t make up your minds right now. | 别急着做决定 |
[30:20] | You can’t figure out in one night | 我自己还没理清头绪呢 |
[30:22] | what I’m still trying to understand myself. | 你们别用一晚上就盖棺定论 |
[30:29] | I love you… | 我爱你们 |
[30:31] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[30:35] | I love him too. | 但我也爱他 |
[30:39] | So please, just– | 所以拜托 |
[30:41] | Just imagine for one minute that this is real, | 想一下我们的感情是真心的 |
[30:44] | because it is, I swear that it is. | 我们都是真心的 我保证 |
[30:48] | Just go to your room, Aria. | 回房间 艾瑞亚 |
[30:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[30:55] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[30:56] | Go…upstairs. | 上楼 |
[31:26] | Don’t be angry. | 别生我的气 |
[31:29] | Angry doesn’t begin to describe how I feel about you right now. | 我对你岂止是生气二字 |
[31:36] | Who said you could come in? | 谁让你进来了 |
[31:38] | Ezra, you were making a terrible mistake. | 以斯拉 你犯了一个巨大的错误 |
[31:41] | I had to do something to wake you up | 我得做些什么 |
[31:43] | to what was happening. | 让你清醒过来 |
[31:47] | Bad idea to wake a sleepwalker. | 叫醒梦游的人 没有好结果 |
[31:55] | What happened to your lip? | 你嘴唇怎么了 |
[32:03] | You told her parents. | 你告诉了他的父母 |
[32:05] | Did Professor Montgomery hit you? | 蒙哥马利教授打了你 |
[32:08] | No, that’s what her brother brought to the party. | 不 是她弟弟出的手 |
[32:12] | What did you expect was gonna happen? | 你以为还能落得个好下场吗 |
[32:15] | Go away, Jackie. | 出去 洁姬 |
[32:19] | She’s a teenager… | 她是未成年人 |
[32:21] | and you were her teacher. | 而你曾是她的老师 |
[32:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[32:33] | There’s nothing I want from you. | 我们没什么好谈的 |
[32:36] | And I will not let you do anything to her. | 我不会让你伤害她 |
[32:39] | So get out. | 出去 |
[32:57] | Emily left ten minutes ago. I’m almost at the door. | 艾米丽十分钟前就出发了 我也快了 |
[33:00] | I’m going now. | 我现在就出发 |
[33:02] | I’m trying to think of what we’re forgetting to bring. | 我还在想别漏掉什么 |
[33:10] | I think we’re all set. I’ll see you soon. | 都准备就绪了 一会儿见 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:22] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[33:24] | You can’t go anywhere right now. | 你哪儿都不能去 |
[33:25] | Your father’s on his way over. | 你爸正在来的路上 |
[33:26] | He wants to talk to us together. | 他想和我们谈一谈 |
[33:37] | You want to give me a hard time, that’s one thing, | 你不给我好脸色看是一码事 |
[33:39] | but you can’t treat Emily like that. | 但你不能那么对待艾米丽 |
[33:40] | I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不能让这样的事发生 |
[33:42] | What is going on is between emily and me, | 这是我和艾米丽之间的事 |
[33:43] | – so just forget it. – Forget it? | -你就当不知道 -当不知道 |
[33:46] | I’m just gonna watch two people I care about | 两个我在乎的人 如今相互仇视 |
[33:48] | rip into each other? | 而我坐视不管 |
[33:49] | Right. I’m gonna do that. | 我是那样的人吗 |
[33:50] | For everybody’s sake, just stay out of it! | 求你别插手了 这对大家都好 |
[33:52] | Stay out of what, Spencer? | 别插手什么 斯宾塞 |
[33:54] | After everything that’s happened, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[33:56] | how can you just stand there and tell me there’s something | 你居然站在这儿 告诉我有些事 |
[33:57] | I’m not supposed to know about? | 不该我知道 |
[33:59] | What do I have to do to make you leave me alone? | 要怎么样 你才肯不管我的事 |
[34:01] | Tell me about the night you found the shovel. | 告诉我 找到铲子的那晚发生了什么 |
[34:02] | I told you. I told you what happened. | 我告诉过你 |
[34:03] | Yeah, you said somebody tricked you into finding it, | 你说你们是被人设计的 |
[34:05] | and I believe you, but ever since that night, | 我相信了你 但自从那晚以后 |
[34:07] | the four of you have been acting like… | 你们四个就表现得… |
[34:08] | Acting like what? | 表现得怎样 |
[34:09] | Like Ali is still running things, | 就好像艾利还在操控着一切 |
[34:12] | playing you against each other. | 挑拨离间 |
[34:13] | Today at school, | 今天在学校 |
[34:14] | you sounded just like Ali when you talked to Emily. | 你对艾米丽说话的口气与艾莉同出一辙 |
[34:18] | Jenna always said that you wanted to take Ali down, | 詹娜总说 你想扳倒艾莉 |
[34:21] | replace her. | 取代她 |
[34:24] | I didn’t think that was true until today. | 事到如今 我算是信了 |
[34:26] | It’s not like that. | 事情不是这样的 |
[34:27] | Then what is it like? | 那是怎么回事 |
[34:28] | I can’do this! Don’t ask me! | 我不能告诉你 别问了 |
[34:30] | Spencer– | 斯宾塞 |
[34:31] | No! Don’t ask me now! Ask me after tonight. | 现在别问了 我今晚后跟你解释 |
[34:33] | What difference is one night gonna make? | 一晚能有什么区别吗 |
[34:35] | It could change everything, but I need you to let me go. | 一切都会改变 但现在你得放我走 |
[34:38] | And I need you to promise that you won’t follow me. | 而且你得保证不会跟踪我 |
[34:51] | Congratulations again on getting married. | 再次祝贺你结婚了 |
[34:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:55] | Well, at least now you won’t have to send back all your gifts. | 至少你不用把收到的礼物都退回了 |
[34:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[35:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:02] | You’re not the only one that’s angry here, Hanna. | 汉娜 你不是这里唯一恼怒的人 |
[35:04] | There’s plenty of that to go around. | 恼怒之情四处弥漫 |
[35:07] | That’s something we’re gonna deal with, | 我们得把矛盾化解 |
[35:08] | and we’re gonna deal with it as a family. | 全家人一起面对解决 |
[35:10] | Which family? | 哪个家庭 |
[35:12] | That’s one of the things we’re gonna work on, | 这也是我们要解决的问题之一 |
[35:15] | which is why I wanted to talk to you at the same time, in person. | 也正是我想跟你们当面谈的原因 |
[35:18] | I made some arrangements, we’re moving back to Rosewood. | 我做了些安排 我们要搬回玫瑰镇 |
[35:24] | “We”? | 你们 |
[35:25] | Me, Isabel, Kate. | 我 伊莎贝尔 和凯特 |
[35:29] | Kate’s going to be in Rosewood? | 凯特要搬来玫瑰镇 |
[35:32] | Is she going to school here? | 她要来这里上学 |
[35:34] | Yes, she is. | 是的 |
[35:37] | Dad, how could you do that to me? | 爸 你怎么能这样对我 |
[35:45] | Because he loves you… | 因为他爱你 |
[35:47] | And this way he can be near you. | 这样他就能陪伴在你身边 |
[35:52] | Isn’t that right, Tom? | 汤姆 我说的对吗 |
[36:33] | Oh, my god. He told your parents? | 天呐 他跟你父母坦白了 |
[36:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:38] | What happened? | 然后呢 |
[36:40] | They sent me to my room. | 他们让我呆在房间 |
[36:42] | No. No, this is not good. | 不不 这可不妙 |
[36:44] | I’ll get out somehow. Where’s Hanna? | 我会想办法出去的 汉娜在哪 |
[36:47] | On her way, I hope. | 我希望她已经在来的路上了 |
[37:37] | Are you going to see him? | 你是要出去见他吗 |
[37:38] | No. | 不是 |
[37:41] | But I have to get out. | 但我要出去 |
[37:46] | You better go this way. | 你最好走这条路 |
[38:02] | There’s handholds. | 有些可以攀的地方 |
[38:03] | You’re gonna have to drop the last four feet, though. | 不过最后的四英尺 你得跳下去 |
[38:06] | Is this how you sneak out of the house? | 你就是这样偷溜出去的吗 |
[38:09] | It’s been my escape route for years. | 我多年的逃走路线 |
[38:13] | Look, Mike, what’s going on with me and Ezra | 迈克 我和以斯拉之间 |
[38:17] | – it’s really– – Stop. | -真的… -别说了 |
[38:18] | Look, I’m sorry I hit him. | 我很抱歉打了他 |
[38:23] | But when I saw dad’s face, | 但当时看到老爸的脸色 |
[38:25] | I figured better I do it than him. | 我想 我动手总好过他动手 |
[38:52] | I knew you’d be here. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[38:56] | I knew I could depend on you. | 我知道我能相信你 |
[39:03] | You listen to us. | 你监听我们 |
[39:06] | You’re always listening. | 你一直在监听 |
[39:10] | You know you made a mistake, don’t you? | 你知道自己犯了个错 对吗 |
[39:18] | It must be driving you crazy. | 这肯定让你抓狂 |
[39:23] | You’re afraid we found something, | 你害怕我们找到些东西 |
[39:26] | something in this box. | 藏在这盒子里的某些东西 |
[39:28] | Something about you. | 关于你的东西 |
[39:34] | Do you want to know what we found? | 想知道我们找到了什么吗 |
[39:38] | Do you want to see what you’re afraid of? | 想看看令你害怕的东西吗 |
[39:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:52] | We found nothing. | 我们什么也没找到 |
[39:54] | We lied to you, and you believed us. | 我们骗了你 你居然上当了 |
[39:58] | That was your mistake. | 这就是你犯的错 |
[40:26] | No! No! | 不不 |
[40:29] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[40:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:02] | You guys, come on! | 姐妹们 快点 |
[41:04] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[41:48] | My god, I don’t believe this! | 真不敢相信 |
[41:50] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:52] | Yeah, I think so. | 还好 |
[41:54] | Did I just hit what I think I did? | 我没想错吧 我刚才撞到的那个人 |
[41:55] | Yes! | 是的 |
[41:57] | And now they’re gone! | 现在给他跑了 |
[41:59] | We’ve got nothing! | 我们一无所获 |
[42:01] | We’ve got nothing! | 一无所获 |
[42:06] | Was it Garrett or Jenna? | 是加勒特还是詹娜 |
[42:07] | How could it be Jenna? | 怎么可能是詹娜 |
[42:09] | I couldn’t tell. | 我说不好 |
[42:10] | Well, was it a boy or a girl? | 那是男是女呢 |
[42:11] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[42:12] | Any sense of boobs? | 感觉到有胸吗 |
[42:13] | – Hanna. – What? It could be a clue. | -汉娜 -怎么了 这有可能是条线索 |
[42:24] | That’s not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[42:26] | It’s not mine. | 也不是我的 |
[42:28] | It’s none of ours. | 它不属于我们中的任何人 |
[42:34] | Do you think when “A” bounced off the car… | 你们觉得这是A撞到车时… |
[42:36] | That’s “A”‘s cellphone. | 这是A的手机 |