时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dolls? | 洋娃娃 |
[00:06] | This is the police! Stay where you are! | 我们是警察 呆在原地不许动 |
[00:08] | They set us up! | 我们中计了 |
[00:09] | I wish I could see those bitches right now. | 真想现在就能亲眼看看那几个贱人 |
[00:12] | There’s nothing left to link us to that night. | 没有任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了 |
[00:14] | What I want is for you to forget about me. | 我要你忘记我 |
[00:16] | If you really want to worry about somebody, | 如果你一定要关心谁的话 |
[00:17] | why don’t you worry about your sister | 为什么不去关心关心 |
[00:19] | and that cop boyfriend of hers? | 你姐姐和她那警察男朋友呢 |
[00:20] | I’m in love with your daughter. | 我爱上了你们的女儿 |
[00:22] | This was going on while you were her teacher? | 这事发生时 你还是她的老师 |
[00:24] | You are gonna leave this house right now. | 你马上离开这间房子 |
[00:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:28] | We’re moving back to Rosewood– | 我们要搬回玫瑰镇 |
[00:29] | Me, Isabel, Kate. | 我 伊莎贝尔 还有凯特 |
[00:31] | I want the box that Jason gave Aria. | 我要杰森给艾瑞亚的盒子 |
[00:33] | Well, you’re not gonna get it. | 我们不可能给你 |
[00:34] | We’re not gonna be making any kind of a deal with “A.” | 我们不会跟A做任何交易 |
[00:36] | “A” took the bait. | A上钩了 |
[00:38] | “Want to make a deal?” | “想做笔交易吗” |
[00:39] | You’re afraid we found something, | 你害怕我们找到了什么 |
[00:41] | something in this box. | 藏在这盒子里的东西 |
[00:46] | No! Emily! | 不 艾米丽 |
[00:54] | That’s “A”‘s cellphone! | 是A的手机 |
[00:59] | How hard did you hit him– her– it? | 你撞他那下重吗 是男是女 还是别的 |
[01:02] | Didn’t run like a her. | 跑起来不像个女生 |
[01:03] | I thought it was an animal. | 我还以为是只野兽呢 |
[01:04] | It was. Is. | 他就是野兽 |
[01:07] | Okay, where is the box? | 盒子呢 |
[01:08] | You guys, this phone is locked. | 姑娘们 这手机是锁住的 |
[01:09] | And where were you guys? | 你们都去哪儿了 |
[01:10] | I thought we were supposed to meet up here. | 不是要在这里碰头吗 |
[01:11] | – Wasn’t that the plan? – I’m so sorry, Em. | -不是说好的吗 -对不起 艾米 |
[01:13] | I-I dropped a huge bomb at home. | 我家炸开锅了 |
[01:15] | My parents won’t let me go anywhere. | 我爸妈不让我出门 |
[01:16] | I had to crawl through Mike’s window. | 我还是从迈克的窗户爬出来的 |
[01:17] | And Toby came in and totally cornered me | 托比来了 堵着不让我走 |
[01:19] | with all of these questions about why I was acting this way, | 质问我最近反常的行为 |
[01:21] | and he would not leave without any answers. | 得不到答案 就不肯罢休 |
[01:23] | Kate’s moving to Rosewood. | 凯特要搬来玫瑰镇 |
[01:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:28] | Yeah, my dad and Isabel got married, | 我爸和伊莎贝尔结了婚 |
[01:30] | and now they’re looking for a house here in Rosewood. | 现在要在玫瑰镇找房子住下 |
[01:34] | So now I have more than one monster in my life. | 所以我要对付的洪水猛兽不止一个 |
[01:36] | Okay? I win. | 怎么样 我最悲惨吧 |
[01:37] | No, you don’t! I was almost killed! | 才不是 我刚才差点丧命 |
[01:40] | These are not highlights, Hanna. | 我头发里的这些不是闪粉 汉娜 |
[01:41] | This is glass in my hair! | 是碎玻璃 |
[01:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:44] | You guys, can you talk to me for a second? | 你们谁来告诉我该怎么办 |
[01:46] | I’m holding “A”‘s phone in my hand. | 我拿着的可是A的手机 |
[01:47] | What are we doing with it? | 要怎么处理 |
[01:48] | – Something, before “A” knows we have it. – Stand still. | -在A发现之前总得做些什么 -别动 |
[01:51] | – Hanna, call Caleb! – Why? | -汉娜 打电话给凯勒 -为什么 |
[01:53] | He’s the best way that we can get information off of this. | 要从中获取信息 找他最合适了 |
[01:54] | Leave him out of this. | 别把他牵扯进来 |
[01:56] | But he’s our best shot at tracing this back to “A”. | 可他是帮我们找到A的最佳人选 |
[01:57] | There are other people, okay? | 可以找其他人啊 |
[01:58] | We’ll take it to the phone store tomorrow. | 我们明天把它拿去手机店 |
[02:00] | The– the phone store?! | 手机店 |
[02:02] | Well, then, call technical support! | 要不然打技术支持热线也行 |
[02:04] | We can have someone in Pakistan do it! | 让某个巴基斯坦人来解决 |
[02:05] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[02:06] | This can’t wait until tomorrow. | 不能等到明天 |
[02:08] | Once “A” realizes it’s missing– | 一旦A发现手机不见了 |
[02:10] | I get it, okay? | 我知道 |
[02:11] | But this phone is connected to Jenna and Officer Garrett. | 但这手机跟詹娜和加勒特警官有关 |
[02:14] | Caleb already has bad history with her and the police. | 凯勒之前就与她和警方有过瓜葛 |
[02:17] | We’re not going there! | 不能再把他牵扯进来了 |
[02:17] | Okay, but if he can find something | 但如果他找到了什么证据 |
[02:19] | that finally nails the two of them together– | 就能一举揭穿那两个家伙 |
[02:21] | At least consider it. | 至少考虑一下吧 |
[02:22] | – Hanna, come on, think this through. – I am. | -汉娜 好好想想 -我在想 |
[02:25] | Okay, you done thinking? | 想好了吗 |
[02:26] | ‘Cause we’re running out of time here. | 时间可不等人 |
[02:28] | Wait, is Caleb still crashing with Lucas? | 等等 凯勒还住在卢卡斯家吗 |
[02:29] | Where’s Lucas’ house? | 卢卡斯住哪儿 |
[02:30] | I’ll go over there and… | 我现在过去… |
[02:31] | Spencer, stop giving us orders! | 斯宾塞 别冲我们发号施令 |
[02:32] | We’re not your winged monkeys! | 我们又不是你的奴隶 |
[02:34] | Guys, stop! | 好了 别吵了 |
[02:35] | There’s got to be a way | 一定有办法 |
[02:37] | that we can get Caleb to help without– | 既能让凯勒帮忙 又不… |
[02:42] | Answer it. | 接呀 |
[02:45] | Answer it. Answer it! | 接呀 快接 |
[02:47] | Why me? I’ve got glass in my hair! | 为什么我接 我头发上还有玻璃呢 |
[02:48] | I’ll answer it! What do you want me to say? | 我来接 要我说什么 |
[02:50] | Should we tell them that we have the phone? | 要不要告诉他们 手机在我们这里 |
[02:52] | They’ll know that when you say hello. | 你一接 他们自然就知道了 |
[02:56] | It’s blocked. | 号码被屏蔽了 |
[03:01] | I’ve got Caleb’s number! I’m calling him! | 我有凯勒的号码 我打给他 |
[03:02] | Go! | 快走 |
[03:37] | What’s that number? | 那数字是什么意思 |
[03:38] | Tells me how much data is currently loaded on the phone. | 表明手机上有多少数据 |
[03:41] | It’s a lot. | 相当多 |
[03:42] | You mean like photos, videos…? | 像照片 视频之类的吗 |
[03:45] | Definitely more than angry birds. | 肯定不止是愤怒的小鸟 |
[03:46] | And how long will it take to download? | 下载需要多久 |
[03:48] | We’re not there yet. | 还不能下载 |
[03:51] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[03:53] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:58] | All right, can somebody tell me whose phone this is? | 能告诉我这是谁的手机吗 |
[04:00] | We can’t. Yet. | 不 现在还不行 |
[04:03] | The less you know right now, the better. | 你现在知道得越少越好 |
[04:05] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[04:07] | Well, then, can somebody at least tell me | 那至少告诉我 |
[04:08] | why Emily smells like a bag of mulch? | 为什么艾米丽身上一股烂树叶味 |
[04:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:11] | Something just came up. | 有消息弹出来 |
[04:13] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[04:13] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[04:14] | Phone got bricked. | 手机变砖了 |
[04:15] | Translate, please. | 什么意思 |
[04:17] | The owner shut down the phone from their computer. | 手机主人用电脑把它关闭了 |
[04:19] | So we lost everything? | 那就什么都没了 |
[04:21] | We never had everything. | 我们本来就没弄到什么 |
[04:22] | I have some files, but they’re locked | 我导出了一些文件 但都是锁住的 |
[04:24] | and they’re probably corrupted. | 可能已经损毁了 |
[04:29] | I can try and retrieve what I have, | 我可以试着恢复导出的文件 |
[04:30] | but it’s gonna take a while. | 但是得花点时间 |
[04:32] | Are you sure you want me to work on this? | 你们确定要我这么做吗 |
[04:34] | – Yes! – Yes! | -对 -是的 |
[04:36] | Hanna, are you all right with this? | 汉娜 你没意见吧 |
[04:53] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:54] | Um, where are you going? | 你这是要去哪儿 |
[04:56] | School. | 去学校 |
[04:57] | Wearing that? | 就穿这身吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah. What are you talking about? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[05:02] | Well, that’s not appropriate for school, | 穿成这样去学校不合适 |
[05:04] | so… change your clothes. | 去把衣服换了 |
[05:08] | Since when have I had a dress code, dad? | 你怎么开始管起我穿什么了 爸爸 |
[05:11] | Since we became aware of who you might be dressing for, | 因为我们知道了你是穿给谁看的 |
[05:13] | so change your clothes. | 去换衣服 |
[05:16] | Okay, well, what am I supposed to wear, a down parka? | 好吧 那我该穿什么 羽绒服吗 |
[05:20] | Byron, I’ve– I’ve got this. | 拜伦 我来跟她说 |
[05:31] | If I were you, I’d pick and choose my battles. | 我要是你 就不会顶撞他 |
[05:34] | Since when did wearing knee-highs become a battle? | 什么时候开始 穿高筒靴也能引起争执 |
[05:36] | Today is not the day to question your father. | 现在还轮不到你来质疑你父亲 |
[05:39] | Why? He, of all people, coming down on me | 为什么 所有人中偏偏只有他 |
[05:42] | for an inappropriate relationship? | 指责我 说这是不伦之恋 |
[05:44] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[05:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:53] | I just thought maybe at least…you would… | 我以为 至少你会… |
[05:56] | That I would what? | 我会怎么样 |
[05:58] | That I would give my teenage daughter | 向我未成年的女儿和费兹老师 |
[05:59] | and Mr. Fitz my blessing? | 献上我最真挚的祝福吗 |
[06:03] | Your father and I are in agreement here | 你父亲和我对此意见一致 |
[06:05] | because we were lied to for a really long time | 因为我们被你和一位同僚 |
[06:08] | by you and by a colleague. | 欺骗了那么久 |
[06:10] | Well, I didn’t tell you guys | 我没有告诉你们 |
[06:11] | because I was scared that you would react– | 是因为我怕你们知道以后会… |
[06:14] | react like this. | 会像现在这样 |
[06:17] | Yeah, well, evidently you know us | 很显然 你对我们的了解 |
[06:18] | a lot better than we know you, | 远远超过我们对你的了解 |
[06:20] | but that’s gonna change, | 但情况马上就会有所改观 |
[06:22] | ’cause you’re gonna be spending a lot more time with your family | 因为你以后要多与家人相处 |
[06:24] | and a lot less time with your friends. | 少和你的朋友们接触 |
[06:26] | What does Ezra have to do with my friends? | 以斯拉的事情和我的朋友有什么关系 |
[06:28] | And you’re gonna be cutting him off completely, | 你要彻底跟他断绝来往 |
[06:31] | and that means not even saying goodbye. | 甚至连”再见”都不能和他说 |
[06:33] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[06:41] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[06:44] | What? | 什么 |
[06:45] | Do you like him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[06:47] | I did. | 之前喜欢 |
[07:05] | Hey, could we talk? | 能谈谈吗 |
[07:10] | Can we do it some place a little bit more private? | 能找个隐秘点的地方谈吗 |
[07:19] | Look, I know that you want answers, | 我知道你想要答案 |
[07:22] | and I’m close, | 答案已经呼之欲出 |
[07:23] | I’m so close to giving them to you, | 我很快就能告诉你 |
[07:27] | but it’s… it’s just still not safe. | 但现在还不够稳妥 |
[07:32] | Then why did you come here? | 那你为什么还要过来 |
[07:37] | Because I missed you. | 因为我想你了 |
[07:40] | Shutting you out is killing me. | 将你拒之千里 让我痛不欲生 |
[07:43] | So you came here to tell me you can’t be here. | 所以你来是要告诉我 你不能来这儿 |
[08:09] | What are you working on? | 在忙什么 |
[08:11] | You and your friends gave me homework, remember? | 你和你的姐妹们给我留的作业 记得吗 |
[08:13] | You’re doing that here? | 在大庭广众之下弄吗 |
[08:15] | Nobody knows what I’m working on. | 没人知道我在做什么 |
[08:18] | So, uh, when do I get inducted into this secret society? | 我什么时候成了你们秘密团体的一份子了 |
[08:22] | Hey, I like playing Mission: Impossible as much as the next guy, | 我和你们大家一样都喜欢玩碟中谍 |
[08:25] | but, uh, I’m starting to feel like somebody doesn’t trust me. | 但我觉得某些人好像不信任我 |
[08:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[08:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[08:31] | Caleb! Come on, I trust you. | 凯勒 别这样 我信任你 |
[08:33] | But… not with this. | 这件事你就不信任我 |
[08:36] | We have gotten naked together in more ways than one, Han. | 我们在很多方面都坦诚相见过 汉 |
[08:39] | Why are we suddenly strangers | 怎么一部偷来的手机 |
[08:40] | when it comes to a stolen phone? | 就让我们形同陌路了 |
[08:42] | It wasn’t stolen, we found it. | 这不是偷来的 是我们捡到的 |
[08:45] | Why don’t I believe that? | 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[08:50] | Oh, hey, Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[08:55] | Are we still on for after school? | 你放学之后 还给我补课吗 |
[08:57] | Oh, um… you know, I might be… | 那个 我得去… |
[09:00] | Please don’t bag on me. | 求你别抛弃我 |
[09:02] | Okay, if I don’t get at least a b-plus on this test… | 这门课我一定得拿到B+… |
[09:05] | Please. Please please. | 拜托 拜托你了 |
[09:06] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:07] | I can give you, like, an hour. | 我能挤出来一个小时左右 |
[09:11] | You’re a good man, Lucas. | 你真是个好人 卢卡斯 |
[09:17] | So, can we talk about this phone stuff later? | 我们待会儿再说手机的事好吗 |
[09:20] | Maybe. See you at lunch. | 再说吧 午餐时再见 |
[09:26] | I don’t– I don’t get it! I don’t understand, Jenna! | 我不明白 詹娜 |
[09:31] | Hey, hey! Can we not do this on the phone, please? | 能别在电话里说吗 拜托了 |
[09:33] | I’m outside your house. | 我就在你家门口 |
[09:35] | Stop punishing me and just open the damn door! | 别再折磨我了 给我开门吧 |
[09:40] | Please! | 求你了 |
[09:42] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:44] | It’s been like Fight Club since last night. | 从昨晚开始 他俩就吵得不可开交 |
[09:47] | They were arguing on the porch. | 在门廊上大吵 |
[09:48] | She slammed the door in his face. | 她当着他的面把门甩上 |
[09:49] | This started last night? | 是昨晚开始的吗 |
[09:51] | I think it’s nerves. | 我觉得是因为太紧张了 |
[09:53] | Jenna plays it cool, | 詹娜看似冷静 |
[09:54] | but she’s freaking about having the eye operation. | 但那个眼科手术让她忐忑不安 |
[09:57] | Yeah? Well, that’s what happens | 就因为卷入了其他人 |
[09:58] | when it’s not just the two of us. | 才会发生这种事 |
[10:00] | No, no, the mistake was pulling in somebody else. | 不 把别人牵扯进来才是错的 |
[10:03] | Asking him to help us was a bad idea, Jenna. | 找他来帮我们是个坏主意 詹娜 |
[10:05] | It was a bad move. No, no, I warned you. No. | 这一步走错了 我警告过你 不 |
[10:08] | It was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[10:09] | This doesn’t sound like it’s about an eye operation. | 听上去不像是在说眼科手术 |
[10:11] | Who is “He”? Who are they talking about? | 那个”他”指的是谁 他们在说谁 |
[10:15] | Just– can you– can you wait just a second? | 你能等等吗 |
[10:16] | Jenna, don’t hang up. Answer the door! | 詹娜 先别挂 把门打开 |
[10:19] | Uh… Jenna, no, wait. | 詹娜 等等 |
[10:21] | Just wait a second. | 等一下 |
[10:22] | Don’t hang up, just come to the door. | 别挂电话 来开门 |
[10:24] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[10:27] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[10:30] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[10:59] | Emily, you’ve got about five more minutes. | 艾米丽 还剩五分钟 |
[11:05] | Is there any way I can take this on Monday? | 我能不能礼拜一再考 |
[11:07] | I didn’t have time to finish the last few chapters. | 我最后几章还没看完 |
[11:09] | It’s a makeup test, Emily. | 艾米丽 这已经是补考了 |
[11:11] | The class has moved on to another book. | 全班都开始学下一本书了 |
[11:17] | What about after school tomorrow? | 明天放学可以吗 |
[11:20] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:20] | I have community service. | 我得去社区劳役 |
[11:22] | They gave me additional hours for… | 因为跟斯宾塞打架 |
[11:24] | …fighting with Spencer. | 我被加罚了几小时 |
[11:26] | Are you still picking up trash? | 还是拣垃圾吗 |
[11:28] | Phone calls. It’s a community crisis hotline, | 帮社区心理危机干预热线接电话 |
[11:31] | and today is my first day. | 今天是第一天 |
[11:33] | Well, you girls seem to have a lot of experience with crises. | 你们几个的确对各种危机很有经验 |
[11:37] | Maybe you can help someone learn how to avoid them. | 也许能帮助他人避免危机 |
[11:42] | How ’bout after school on Monday? | 周一放学后可以吗 |
[11:54] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[11:57] | What else do I not know about my daughter? | 我女儿还有什么我不知道的秘密 |
[12:01] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白您的意思 |
[12:05] | Wasn’t fair of me to ask that. Sorry. | 我不该问的 不好意思 |
[12:10] | Aria’s the same person she’s always been, | 艾瑞亚还是她 |
[12:13] | someone you can be proud of. | 还是那个你可以引以为豪的女儿 |
[12:15] | Nothing’s changed. | 一切都没变 |
[12:25] | Hey, there, it’s Ezra. Can’t talk, but you can, | 我是以斯拉 我暂时无法接电话 |
[12:28] | soon as you hear the… | 听到”哔”声请留言 |
[12:30] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[12:32] | Um, I’m using Hanna’s phone | 我用的是汉娜的手机 |
[12:34] | ’cause I’m scared | 因为我怕 |
[12:34] | my dad’s gonna start combing through my phone bills. | 我爸会查我的手机账单 |
[12:38] | It’s still pretty intense, but… | 现在气氛还没缓和 |
[12:41] | but that doesn’t mean it can’t change. | 但并不是没有挽回的余地 |
[12:42] | They’re gonna come around. I-I know that they will. | 他们会理解的 我了解他们 |
[12:46] | I love you so much. | 我真的很爱你 |
[12:47] | I hate not being able to see you. | 看不见你 我心急如焚 |
[12:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Hey. How was your test? | 考试怎么样 |
[13:10] | I’m doing a makeup of a makeup. | 还要补考 |
[13:12] | I’ve got to run. Community service starts at four P.M., sharp. | 我得走了 社区劳役四点整开始 |
[13:15] | Wait. Yours is today? | 等一下 是今天吗 |
[13:17] | I was hoping you’d be able | 我还想让你陪我 |
[13:18] | to come snoop around Jason’s house with me. | 去杰森家探探情况呢 |
[13:20] | Jason’s? Why Jason? | 去杰森家 为什么去他家 |
[13:21] | Well, if Jenna and Garrett have a helper, | 如果詹娜和加勒特有帮手的话 |
[13:23] | and it’s a he, where does your mind go? | 而且还是男的 你说除了他还有谁 |
[13:25] | It’s going to community service. Ask Aria. | 我说我得去社区劳役了 去找艾瑞亚吧 |
[13:27] | I did. She’s under house arrest. | 我找过了 她现在被禁足了 |
[13:29] | And besides, she really believes | 而且 她确信 |
[13:30] | that Jason’s been out of town for weeks. | 杰森早就离开好几周了 |
[13:32] | Then ask Hanna. | 那就找汉娜 |
[13:33] | Hanna spent all of chem class | 汉娜一整节化学课 |
[13:34] | drawing pictures of me in a pointy hat | 都在画我戴着一个尖顶帽子 |
[13:36] | and a wart on my nose. | 还在我的鼻子上点了痦子 |
[13:38] | She’ll get over it. | 她会消气的 |
[13:39] | Offer her your lake house. | 把你的湖边小屋借给她 |
[13:40] | She needs some serious face time with Caleb. | 她需要跟凯勒过过二人世界 |
[13:43] | My lake house? | 我的湖边小屋 |
[13:44] | I’ve already made some memories on that couch in the living room. | 客厅的沙发真是让人充满回忆 |
[13:50] | She– she didn’t tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[13:58] | That was my Nana’s couch. | 那是我奶奶的沙发 |
[14:01] | So, who ditched the Union first? | 哪个州最先脱离联邦 |
[14:03] | South Carolina? | 南卡罗来纳州吗 |
[14:04] | Did we make a card for them? | 我们有没有做过这个卡片 |
[14:08] | Georgia, Alabama… | 乔治亚州 亚拉巴马州 |
[14:12] | Hello? What’s going on? | 在听吗 怎么了 |
[14:14] | Um, sorry, I was just… | 对不起 我只是在想 |
[14:17] | uh, thinking about Louisiana. | 应该是路易斯安那州 |
[14:19] | Please don’t check out on me. | 别丢下我不管 |
[14:20] | Okay, I need you. I can’t even spell “Louisiana.” | 我需要你 我连”路易斯安那”都不会拼 |
[14:25] | Is that Caleb? | 是凯勒吗 |
[14:28] | Spencer. | 是斯宾塞 |
[14:32] | Why don’t we have a card for Maryland? | 我们怎么没做马里兰州的卡片 |
[14:33] | Border state– didn’t secede until after the war began. | 那是边界州 内战开始后才脱离的 |
[14:42] | What was that about? | 什么事 |
[14:44] | Uh, she offered me and Caleb her lake house. | 她说要把湖边小屋借给我和凯勒 |
[14:48] | And you’re not interested? | 你不感兴趣吗 |
[14:50] | Oh, I’m interested, | 当然感兴趣 |
[14:51] | but if I wait an hour, | 但是如果我等一个小时再回复 |
[14:52] | she might throw in maid service, | 她可能就会给我安排佣人 |
[14:54] | and if I wait two hours, | 如果等两小时 |
[14:55] | she might send a helicopter to take us there. | 她也许就会派直升飞机来接我们 |
[14:58] | Um… I’m gonna make a new card for Virginia. | 我打算给弗吉尼亚州做个新卡片 |
[15:01] | Or if I waited three hours, | 或者 如果我等三个小时 |
[15:03] | she might let me have Caleb’s birthday party there. | 她也许能让我在那里为凯勒庆生 |
[15:07] | Oh, my God, that’s awesome– | 我的天啊 太棒了 |
[15:08] | a surprise party at the lake house! | 在湖边小屋举办惊喜派对 |
[15:09] | Oh, look. We have two cards for North Carolina. | 我们做了两张北卡罗来纳州的卡片 |
[15:11] | Lucas, you could help me. | 卢卡斯 你可以帮我 |
[15:12] | We could do it together. | 我们可以一起筹办 |
[15:15] | No, no, you don’t need me. | 不不 你不需要我 |
[15:16] | Of course I need you. | 我当然需要你的帮助 |
[15:18] | You’re, like, his best friend. | 你算是他最好的朋友了 |
[15:19] | You’re roomies. You’re like Patrick and Spongebob. | 你们是室友 就像派大星和海绵宝宝 |
[15:23] | Look, Hanna, if we’re not gonna study, | 汉娜 如果不学习的话 |
[15:25] | I really need to get going. | 我就得走了 |
[15:26] | That lake house is perfect. | 湖边小屋真是完美极了 |
[15:28] | It’s secluded. | 那里十分僻静 |
[15:29] | There’s a dock, a rowboat, a pier, | 有船坞 小船和码头 |
[15:31] | and, you know, we could hang a big sign there. | 我们可以做一个大大的指示牌 |
[15:33] | That sounds really fun… and pricey. | 听起来很有趣 而且花销不菲 |
[15:36] | I’m not really in a position to pitch in. | 我跟他没亲到出钱帮他办派对的份上 |
[15:39] | No. No, I’ll pay for everything. | 不 我会支付所有的费用 |
[15:41] | I just need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:43] | Caleb’s probably never even had a birthday party before. | 凯勒从来没有过生日派对 |
[15:47] | And if we do this, | 如果我们能给他办一个 |
[15:49] | it would mean a lot to him. | 对他肯定是意义非凡 |
[15:58] | You’ll find a contract in the back of the packet. | 在文件夹后面有一份合同 |
[16:00] | Every volunteer must sign it. | 每个志愿者都得签字 |
[16:02] | This protects you and the caller. | 这是为了保护你们和来电者 |
[16:04] | There must be anonymity on both sides of the phone. | 通话双方必须都是匿名的 |
[16:09] | You look overwhelmed. | 你看起来有点不知所措 |
[16:11] | Relax. None of you will be answering any calls | 放轻松 没接受培训前 |
[16:13] | until you’ve had some training. | 我们是不会让你们接听电话的 |
[16:15] | Keep in mind, most of the time | 要记住 大多数情况下 |
[16:17] | they really just need someone to listen. | 他们只不过是想找人倾诉而已 |
[16:20] | So, who wants to read with me? | 谁想跟我一起读 |
[16:24] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[16:25] | Here. Help me out. | 给 你帮我 |
[16:27] | This is a transcript of a call that came in last night. | 这是昨晚的一个电话记录 |
[16:31] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[16:35] | “Crisis hotline. Can I help you?” | “心理干预热线 有什么能帮忙的吗” |
[16:37] | “I need to talk to someone. | “我想找个人倾诉 |
[16:38] | I’m in a bad place, and I don’t know what to do. | 我现在处境很糟 不知该如何是好 |
[16:41] | I almost got caught tonight.” | 今晚我差点被抓到” |
[16:43] | “Well, calling here is a good start. | “给我们打电话就是一个很好的开端 |
[16:45] | Uh, let’s talk this through .” | 让我们从头说起” |
[16:47] | “I was asked to do something important, | “我被指派去执行一项重要任务 |
[16:49] | and I tried my best, but I screwed it up.” | 我已经尽全力了 但还是搞砸了” |
[16:51] | “Okay. But maybe we can figure this out, | “或许我们能想出解决办法 |
[16:53] | and the situation–“ | 情况也许…” |
[16:54] | “You don’t understand. It’s gone, | “你不懂 我把它弄丢了 |
[16:56] | and I can’t get it back. | 找不回来了 |
[16:57] | All I could do is shut it down.” | 我只好把它关掉” |
[16:59] | “Shut what down? | “关掉什么 |
[17:00] | Can you tell me exactly what you’ve lost?” | 能确切告诉我你丢了什么吗” |
[17:02] | “They’re never gonna forgive me. | “他们永远不会原谅我的 |
[17:04] | They’re gonna make my life a living hell. | 他们会让我生不如死 |
[17:05] | I might as well be dead.” | 我还不如死了算了” |
[17:10] | Did this person call here last night? | 这是昨晚打进的电话吗 |
[17:13] | And was it a man or a woman? | 是男的还是女的 |
[17:15] | Not relevant. | 这无关紧要 |
[17:16] | Let’s continue. | 我们继续 |
[17:21] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[17:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[17:27] | What? | 什么 |
[17:29] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:51] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:54] | Ella and I once went to a party in this building, | 埃拉和我以前到这来参加过派对 |
[17:59] | back in grad school days. | 那时我们还是研究生 |
[18:03] | Do you want some water, or a– a beer? | 您要喝点水或是啤酒吗 |
[18:05] | No, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:09] | I, uh, I’ve been thinking a lot | 你来过我家之后 |
[18:12] | since you came over to our house. | 我想了很多 |
[18:13] | Yeah, yeah, Byron, I– | 拜伦 我… |
[18:15] | No, let– let me get this out. | 等等 让我先说完 |
[18:18] | I’ve been teaching for 17 years. | 我当了十七年的老师 |
[18:21] | I know how tricky it can be | 我知道 师生间的关系 |
[18:23] | to navigate some teacher/student relationships, | 有时候处理起来很微妙 |
[18:28] | and I have made some bad choices | 我也犯过一些错误 |
[18:31] | that I later regretted, | 让自己悔恨不已 |
[18:34] | though it didn’t involve a minor. | 虽然并未牵扯到未成年人 |
[18:38] | And I also know that my daughter | 我也知道 我女儿在这一年里 |
[18:39] | went through a very traumatic year… | 经历了许多变故 |
[18:42] | And that you were there for her… | 这期间是你一直陪着她 |
[18:44] | in a way her parents couldn’t be. | 扮演着父母无法代替的角色 |
[18:50] | But that doesn’t make it okay. | 但这并不能成为你们的托辞 |
[18:55] | So, before I leave here tonight, | 所以 今晚我离开之前 |
[18:58] | I want your assurance that this was a mistake, | 我希望你承认这是个错误 |
[19:01] | and that it’s over, | 并保证你们就此结束 |
[19:03] | and that you will never see Aria again. | 保证再也不见艾瑞亚 |
[19:06] | Look, as soon as I realized she was my student, | 当我意识到她是我学生时 |
[19:09] | I knew it was wrong. It couldn’t go on. | 我就知道这是不对的 不该继续下去 |
[19:13] | Which is why I took the job at Hollis. | 所以我才同意来霍里斯大学教书 |
[19:16] | You giving that to me was an incredible gift, | 您给了我这次难能可贵的机会 |
[19:19] | and I… | 我… |
[19:22] | Has she been here? | 她来过这里吗 |
[19:24] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[19:25] | Is this where you spent your time together? | 这儿就是你俩的二人天地吗 |
[19:29] | Byron, as I said– | 拜伦 我说过 |
[19:30] | I heard what you said. | 我听到你说的了 |
[19:32] | I don’t think you heard me. | 我觉得是你没听清我的话 |
[19:34] | You’re never seeing Aria again. | 你不许再见艾瑞亚了 |
[19:37] | Ever. | 永远不可以 |
[19:39] | And I will make sure that the police see to that. | 我会让警方确保这一点的 |
[19:55] | Okay, so, clarification: | 我想确认一下 |
[19:57] | Is our invitation coming by snail-mail? | 我们的邀请函是平信寄过来的吗 |
[20:00] | What? | 什么 |
[20:00] | Did you send it to my address or hers? | 你寄到我家了 还是她家了 |
[20:03] | Oh, uh… I didn’t think you’d want to come. | 我以为你们不愿来呢 |
[20:06] | To a rockin’ party at Spencer’s lake house? | 参加斯宾塞家湖边别墅的狂欢派对 |
[20:09] | I can see where you’d be confused. | 我们怎么可能不愿意 |
[20:11] | We’ll be there. | 我们会去的 |
[20:12] | Yeah, um, it’s a surprise party. | 好啊 这是个惊喜派对 |
[20:15] | For… Caleb. | 为凯勒准备的 |
[20:16] | Surprise! | 大惊喜 |
[20:18] | He and I are friends now. All is forgiven. | 他跟我现在是朋友了 过去的都过去了 |
[20:26] | “I almost got caught tonight. | “我今晚差点被抓住 |
[20:28] | “It’s gone, and I can’t get it back. | 一切都完了 我无法挽回 |
[20:29] | I might as well be dead.” | 我不如死了算了” |
[20:31] | Tell me that does not sound like “A”‘s helper. | 告诉我这不是A的帮手 |
[20:33] | They let you keep this? | 他们让你留着这个 |
[20:34] | No! They don’t know I have it. | 当然不让 我偷拿走的 |
[20:35] | Okay, so I have good news and I have bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 先听哪个 |
[20:37] | – Have you seen this? – Are you kidding? | -你看这个了吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[20:40] | I woke up to it. | 我被它吓醒的 |
[20:41] | Emily taped it to our bathroom mirror. | 艾米丽把它贴在了我家浴室镜子上 |
[20:42] | We knew that it wasn’t Jenna in the greenhouse, | 我们已经知道温室里那个不是詹娜 |
[20:44] | but now it looks like it wasn’t– | 但现在看起来不是… |
[20:45] | It was her drone. | 那是她的傀儡 |
[20:47] | Okay, I think that we | 我觉得我们都该去 |
[20:47] | should all be working at this Crisis hotline. | 做这个心理干预热线的志愿者 |
[20:50] | I mean, if “A’s” helper calls back, we can– | 如果A的帮手再打来 我们可以… |
[20:51] | Nnnn…no. | 不不不 |
[20:52] | I can’t work at a hotline. I’m on lockdown. | 我没办法加入你们 我被禁足了 |
[20:55] | I can barely even pee without a chaperone. | 我连去趟洗手间都被盯着 |
[20:57] | Wait, you’re coming to my surprise party, right? | 等等 你会来我的惊喜派对吧 |
[20:59] | Nope, not unless you’re throwing it in my closet. | 不行 除非你把派对开在我衣橱里 |
[21:03] | Hey, guys, you got a minute? | 美女们 有时间吗 |
[21:12] | I finally cracked one of these files… | 我终于破解了其中一个文件 |
[21:20] | but I’m guessing that wasn’t what you were looking for. | 看来这不是你们想要的 |
[21:24] | What are you looking for? | 你们要找什么 |
[21:25] | No, this is– | 不是的 这个… |
[21:27] | this is really great. | 这个就很好 |
[21:28] | Could you please forward this picture to all of us? | 你能把这张照片转发给我们每个人吗 |
[21:31] | I really have to get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[21:33] | – Thanks, Caleb. – Yeah, thank you. | -谢谢你 凯勒 -谢啦 |
[21:38] | Hanna, what else happened when I was in California? | 汉娜 我在加州这段时间还发生了什么 |
[21:41] | You, your friends, | 你 还有你的朋友们 |
[21:42] | everyone’s acting really strange– | 每个人都举止怪异 |
[21:43] | even Lucas. | 连卢卡斯都是 |
[21:45] | No one’s looking me in the eye. | 没人敢直视我的眼睛 |
[21:46] | Well, I’m looking at you, | 我就在直视你啊 |
[21:48] | And I’m wondering what to get you for your birthday dinner. | 我在想要为你的生日晚餐准备什么 |
[21:52] | We can get takeout, | 我们可以叫外卖 |
[21:53] | just for the two of us. | 享受二人世界 |
[21:55] | What do you want? | 你想吃什么 |
[21:56] | How ’bout a big, steaming plate of the truth, | 可不可以来一顿真相大餐 |
[21:59] | starting with this found phone | 从这部”捡到”的手机开始 |
[22:00] | No, Caleb, I didn’t lie about that. | 不 凯勒 我没有骗你 |
[22:03] | I just can’t say anymore. | 我只是不能多说 |
[22:04] | And you don’t think that’s a problem for us? | 你不觉得这是我俩之间的问题吗 |
[22:06] | No, it’s not a problem. | 当然 这算什么问题 |
[22:08] | We don’t have a problem, do we? | 我们之间没有问题吧 |
[22:10] | We do if you’re holding back the important stuff. | 如果你隐瞒了什么重要的事 就另论了 |
[22:12] | That’s not the important stuff. | 那不是什么重要的事 |
[22:15] | This is the important stuff. | 我们在一起才是最重要的 |
[22:27] | I mean, he actually stood | 他就站在我面前 |
[22:28] | there in front of me justifying his behavior. | 为自己的行为辩解 |
[22:30] | You should have been there. | 你应该一起去的 |
[22:32] | Yes, I should have. | 没错 你该叫我去的 |
[22:33] | Well, I followed an– an impulse, Ella. | 我是一时冲动跑去的 埃拉 |
[22:36] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[22:38] | An aspirin! | 阿司匹林 |
[22:39] | How did this family go from a happy Christmas card in Europe | 咱们家在欧洲时还和和美美的 |
[22:42] | to this fractured, deceitful mess? | 怎么就变成现在这样四分五裂 |
[22:44] | Ella, don’t give me that. Stop. | 埃拉 别把责任都推给我 |
[22:45] | You know, “Greetings from dysfunction junction.” | “欢迎来到破裂之家” |
[22:48] | That one can’t go to school because he’s too depressed, | 一个孩子因为抑郁不想上学 |
[22:50] | and this one only goes so she can date her teacher. | 另一个孩子去上学就是为了跟老师约会 |
[22:52] | All right, that’s it. I’m calling the police. | 行了 够了 我要报警 |
[22:54] | – No, you’re not. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[22:56] | Because we have a daughter whose reputation | 因为咱家女儿 |
[22:58] | will be ruined just as much as his. | 也会跟他一起声名扫地 |
[23:01] | She just got done doing community service last week! | 她上周才完成社区劳役 |
[23:04] | – Ella, I really think– – No! Stop! | -埃拉 我觉得 -不 别说了 |
[23:06] | It is hard enough for her to walk through this town. | 她现在在镇上已经很难抬头了 |
[23:09] | The bell tower, and then the shovel. | 钟塔事件 还有铁铲 |
[23:11] | Do you really want to subject your daughter | 你真的还想让你女儿 |
[23:13] | to more police scrutiny? | 再遭受警方的盘问吗 |
[23:14] | Do you want to see him get away with this? | 难道就这么轻易放过他吗 |
[23:16] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[23:17] | But before we pick up our torches and pitchforks, | 但在我们大动干戈之前 |
[23:20] | let’s take a moment and figure it out. | 先冷静一下 仔细想想 |
[23:23] | I want to protect Aria. | 我想保护艾瑞亚 |
[23:26] | We raised her to be independent and open-minded, | 从小 我们就教育她要自立 开放 |
[23:29] | and we don’t get to be shocked | 而她现在正是这样 |
[23:31] | if that is now who she is. | 我们无权感到惊讶 |
[23:42] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[23:44] | Hanna. What are you doing here? | 汉娜 你怎么来了 |
[23:48] | Oh, I picked up a birthday cake from the bakery around the corner. | 我刚好到附近的蛋糕店取生日蛋糕 |
[23:54] | Actually, could you please leave that open? | 能把门开着吗 |
[23:59] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | Look, I know what’s going down with Aria’s parents, | 我知道艾瑞亚的父母反对你们的事 |
[24:08] | and… | 我… |
[24:09] | I just want to say that the rest of us don’t feel the same way. | 我想说 我们几个都支持你们 |
[24:13] | Two people who love each other that much should be together. | 有情人理应终成眷属 |
[24:33] | Crisis hotline. Can I help you? | 心理干预热线 有什么能帮您的 |
[24:36] | Yes, we did. How are you today? | 没错 今天感觉怎么样 |
[24:41] | I’m glad you reached out again. | 很高兴你再次打来 |
[24:43] | Has the situation gotten worse? | 情况有恶化吗 |
[24:46] | Much. | 糟透了 |
[24:49] | I’m in way too deep. | 我陷得太深了 |
[24:53] | I had to do something. | 我必须有所行动 |
[24:56] | I-I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[24:57] | We always have choices. | 总会有解决办法的 |
[24:59] | No, no. I should have known better. | 不 我不该这么蠢的 |
[25:01] | I just… I just got sucked in, | 我… 我深陷其中 |
[25:03] | and it made me feel like… | 那感觉就像… |
[25:06] | like I finally had some power, | 就像我终于有了某种力量 |
[25:09] | and now I-I just can’t make this go away without… | 现在我摆脱不了 除非… |
[25:13] | That’s Lucas! | 是卢卡斯 |
[25:13] | I never wanted to hurt anybody, but now I have to. | 我从不想伤害任何人 但我必须这么做 |
[25:16] | Take a breath. | 别着急 |
[25:17] | Maybe I can help you come up with a solution. | 也许我能帮你想个办法 |
[25:20] | No, there is only one solution, | 不 只有一个办法 |
[25:22] | and it’s not gonna be pretty. | 而且可能会惨不忍睹 |
[25:24] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[25:26] | I just… hate to do it. | 我只是不喜欢这么做 |
[25:35] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[25:36] | This is more important than a perfect bow. | 别管那个蝴蝶结了 |
[25:37] | Just listen to us. | 听我们说 |
[25:39] | We both heard the voice. | 我们都听到了 |
[25:40] | It was definitely Lucas on the other end. | 电话那头肯定是卢卡斯 |
[25:42] | No, you both heard what you wanted to hear. | 不 是你们听到了你们想听的 |
[25:44] | Lucas may be able to get his hands on illegal firecrackers, | 也许卢卡斯能弄到非法爆竹 |
[25:47] | but that doesn’t mean he’s “A”‘s evil elf. | 但这并不意味着他是A的邪恶小跟班 |
[25:49] | Hanna, you don’t know that, okay? | 汉娜 你也不清楚真相 |
[25:51] | Lucas hated Alison just as much as Jenna did. | 卢卡斯跟詹娜一样痛恨艾莉森 |
[25:52] | She could have easily recruited him. | 她能轻易收买他 |
[25:54] | It wouldn’t take a whole lot of persuasion. | 无需大费口舌 |
[25:56] | No. He has been an incredible friend to me. | 不 他对我一直非常够义气 |
[25:58] | He brought Caleb back to town. | 先是把凯勒带回到镇子里 |
[26:00] | He’s now helping me throw this party. | 现在又帮我办派对 |
[26:01] | So he can play you. So he can gain your trust. | 他是在利用你 赢得你的信任 |
[26:04] | I mean, for all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[26:05] | he still sees Alison whenever he looks at us. | 他每次看到我们 就像艾莉森还在似的 |
[26:07] | No, he’s over that. | 不 他早就不计较了 |
[26:08] | Okay, well, maybe “A” is pressuring Lucas | 那也许A在对卢卡斯施压 |
[26:11] | just like “A” did with us. | 就像对我们一样 |
[26:12] | I mean, if “A” has something on him– | 如果A抓住了他的把柄… |
[26:13] | Did you record this conversation? | 你们把电话内容录下来了吗 |
[26:15] | Do you have any other proof? | 还有其他的证据吗 |
[26:17] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[26:19] | Well, then, drop it. | 那就别再说了 |
[26:20] | Hanna! It was Lucas that was in the greenhouse. | 汉娜 在温室里的那个人就是卢卡斯 |
[26:22] | That’s who dropped the phone. | 是他不小心弄掉了手机 |
[26:23] | That’s who you hit with your car. | 你的车撞上的人就是他 |
[26:24] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:25] | Did you see bruises through the telephone, too? | 你从电话里还看到他身上的伤了吗 |
[26:30] | Lucas has had my back for a long time, okay? | 这么久以来 卢卡斯一直在支持我 |
[26:32] | He may have had an axe to grind with Alison, | 他也许对艾莉森动过恶念 |
[26:34] | but which one of us didn’t? | 但我们又何尝不是呢 |
[26:38] | – Hanna. – No. Just leave it alone. | -汉娜 -不 别说了 |
[26:41] | He’s too easy of a target. | 再怎么样也不可能是他 |
[27:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[27:00] | Ezra. | 以斯拉 |
[27:03] | You shouldn’t be calling here. | 你不该打来的 |
[27:05] | No, I-I know. I really needed to hear your– | 我知道 我只是想听听你的声音 |
[27:08] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:13] | But you can’t call here anymore. | 但你不能再给我打电话了 |
[27:53] | Was she alone? | 她一个人走的吗 |
[27:56] | Was there anybody else in that car going to Boston with Jenna? | 车里还有别人跟詹娜一起去波士顿吗 |
[28:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[28:05] | That was supposed to be me in that car with her. | 本该是我跟她一起坐车走的 |
[28:08] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:11] | She turned on me, Toby. | 她突然冲我发起火来 托比 |
[28:13] | She does that. | 她经常如此 |
[28:15] | All I ever did was everything she asked me to do, | 我都是按她的意思行事 |
[28:19] | and one day, she decides that’s not enough. | 突然 她就觉得这远远不够 |
[28:22] | When Jenna doesn’t need people anymore, | 如果詹娜不再需要你 |
[28:25] | she gets rid of them. | 就会把你一脚踢开 |
[28:27] | All I said was, this town is not good for her, | 我只是告诉她 这个小镇不适合她 |
[28:30] | and I just wish we could get out of here– | 希望我们可以一起离开 |
[28:32] | y-you know, move on. | 到别处继续生活 |
[28:35] | Maybe she’s having too much fun settling scores. | 或许她还没享受够找人算旧账的乐趣呢 |
[28:38] | Hey, your stepsister’s been through a lot, all right? | 她妹妹经历了很多苦难 |
[28:41] | If it were me and I had to learn everything all over again, | 如果是我失明了 一切都要从零开始 |
[28:44] | I’d be curled up in some corner. | 我肯定一蹶不振 |
[28:45] | She makes the rest of us look like cowards. | 和她相比 我们都是懦夫 |
[28:47] | I never questioned her strength, | 我从未质疑过她的能力 |
[28:49] | just how she uses it. | 只是她用错了地方而已 |
[28:51] | Yeah, well, you don’t understand her. | 那是因为你不理解她 |
[28:53] | You’re right, I don’t. | 没错 我是不理解她 |
[28:56] | But it looks like she found some new friends who do. | 不过她貌似找到了知心的新朋友 |
[28:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:04] | Who are her friends? | 她的新朋友是谁 |
[29:06] | You could just walk away, Garrett. I did. | 你可以逃开了 加勒特 像我一样 |
[29:09] | The difference is, I’m in love with her. | 我们的区别就在于 我爱她 |
[29:12] | And if I have to keep proving that to her, | 而且如果需要我再次证明这点的话 |
[29:15] | I will. | 我会的 |
[29:29] | Are you sure they’re up here? | 你确定它们在这儿吗 |
[29:30] | Yes. My mom bought, like, | 是的 我爸四十岁生日时 |
[29:32] | a zillion tiki torches for my dad’s 40th, | 我妈买了一堆提基火炬[一种夏威夷火把] |
[29:35] | so they’ve got to be up here somewhere. | 所以它们肯定在这里 |
[29:40] | So was it worth taking a second shower for? | 为了找那个弄得一身灰 值得吗 |
[29:43] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是些什么 |
[29:45] | Well, the furniture is my nana’s, | 我祖母的家具 |
[29:48] | And the spiders, they came with the house. | 还有蜘蛛 它们长居于此 |
[29:53] | That’s the food. Keep looking, I’ll be right back. | 外卖来了 你接着找 我就回来 |
[29:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:27] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[30:31] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[30:33] | “A”‘s been up here. | A来过这里 |
[30:44] | Hanna, is that you? | 汉娜 是你吗 |
[30:47] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[30:51] | Looking for some tools. | 找些工具 |
[30:54] | Why? | 做什么 |
[30:56] | To hang the birthday banner. | 要挂生日横幅 |
[30:59] | Yeah, but… why up here? | 没错 但为什么来这儿找 |
[31:01] | How did you… even know to come up here? | 你怎么知道要上这儿来找东西 |
[31:05] | I just… figured they would be stored up here. | 我就是觉得 这里应该会有 |
[31:11] | You know, some people… | 有些人… |
[31:15] | some people like to store their tools in the attic. | 有些人喜欢把工具放在阁楼上 |
[31:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:20] | We don’t. | 我们是例外 |
[31:29] | Did Mike need us to pick him up? | 需要我们去接迈克吗 |
[31:30] | No. Gavin’s mom was gonna take him home. | 不用 加文的妈妈会送他回家 |
[31:32] | They were gonna stop and get a pizza. | 他们路上会去吃披萨 |
[31:43] | You know what? We’ll eat somewhere else. | 我看我们还是另找餐厅吧 |
[31:46] | – Byron. – No, there are other restaurants. | -拜伦 -不 又不是就这一家餐厅 |
[31:50] | Aria, come on, we’re not staying here. | 艾瑞亚 走吧 别站人家大门口 |
[31:51] | Mom. | 老妈 |
[31:53] | Let’s just go somewhere else. | 还是去别的地方吧 |
[31:57] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[32:01] | Aria. Come on, we’re walking. | 艾瑞亚 快来 我们得走了 |
[32:11] | I’m glad you called. | 很高兴你来电了 |
[32:14] | I’m here if you need to speak again. | 我随时恭候你的再次来电 |
[32:18] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[32:21] | Did you sign up for an extra shift? | 你申请加班了吗 |
[32:24] | I could use the help. | 我的确需要帮手 |
[32:25] | No, I’m… on my way to a birthday party. | 不 我要去个生日派对 只是路过 |
[32:28] | But I got your message about a missing transcript page, | 我收到你的短信说丢了份录音笔录 |
[32:31] | and turns out I did stick it in my folder, | 原来是我把它夹在我的文件夹里了 |
[32:34] | by accident. | 无心之失 |
[32:38] | Wow, I’m glad you found it. | 能找到它太好了 |
[32:40] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[32:45] | Crisis hotline. Can I help you? | 心理干预热线 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[32:51] | Can you speak up, please? | 请大声点 可以吗 |
[33:01] | Crisis hotline. Can I help you? | 心理干预热线 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[33:04] | I-I called there yesterday. | 我昨天打过电话 |
[33:07] | Were you the person who I spoke to? | 你是昨天跟我谈话的那个人吗 |
[33:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:13] | Well… I’ve made a decision, | 我下决心了 |
[33:16] | and– and I’m not waiting. | 我不想再等了 |
[33:19] | I have to take care of this tonight. | 我今晚就行动 |
[33:25] | But I just… | 但是… |
[33:29] | keep seeing her face | 她的脸一直在我眼前浮现 |
[33:33] | and how hard it’s gonna be… | 想想那会有多痛不欲生 |
[33:36] | to lose her… | 要永远地… |
[33:38] | forever. | 失去她 |
[33:40] | Lucas! Are you up there? | 卢卡斯 你在上面吗 |
[33:49] | We will find somewhere. | 总能找到地方吃饭的 |
[33:51] | It’s a small town, Byron. | 这就是个小城镇 拜伦 |
[33:52] | Where do you want us to go for a bowl of pasta, | 我们得走到哪儿才能吃上饭 |
[33:54] | Delaware? | 特拉华州吗 |
[33:55] | Listen, if you would let me go to the police, | 听着 如果你让我报警 |
[33:57] | we could eat anywhere we wanted to. | 那随你到哪里吃 |
[33:58] | Can we not have that conversation | 大庭广众之下 |
[34:00] | – right here on the town square? – Byron? Ella? | -能不能别谈这个 -拜伦 埃拉 |
[34:05] | – Hey! – Hey, Ron! | -你好 -罗恩 |
[34:07] | – How are you? – Hi. | -过得好吗 -嗨 |
[34:08] | We thought you guys were still overseas. | 我们以为你们还在国外呢 |
[34:10] | Oh, yeah, we just got back last week. | 我们上星期刚回来 |
[34:12] | The kids have been craving cheesesteaks | 飞机还没降落 孩子们 |
[34:14] | ever since we hit the tarmac, so… | 就闹着要吃奶酪牛排三明治 |
[34:16] | Boy, Aria, you– you’ve really grown up! | 艾瑞亚 长成大姑娘了 |
[34:19] | No. Well, apparently not that much. | 不 明显还有人当我是小孩 |
[34:23] | Holden, hey, look who’s here. | 霍顿 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[34:26] | – Hey. How’s it going? – Good. | -过得怎么样 -还好 |
[34:29] | At least say it in Portuguese. | 至少也该用葡语说 |
[34:31] | Pretend you learned something. | 好歹装装门面 |
[34:32] | Oh, no, he doesn’t have to impress us. | 我们两家就不见外了 |
[34:34] | You taught aria how to ride a bike. That’s plenty. | 你教会了艾瑞亚骑车 我们印象深刻 |
[34:36] | Uh… no, he… didn’t teach me, actually. | 不 实际上他没教我 |
[34:40] | True, I… broke her training wheels | 没错 我就是把她辅助轮弄坏了 |
[34:42] | and then she figured out the rest. | 然后她就自己摸索会了 |
[34:45] | Hey, would you guys like to come over for dinner next weekend? | 下周末来我们家吃顿晚餐怎么样 |
[34:48] | We can all cook together. | 我们可以一起做饭 |
[34:50] | Yeah. That’ll give Aria and Holden | 是啊 那样艾瑞亚和霍顿 |
[34:52] | some time to get caught up. | 也能有时间叙叙旧 |
[35:01] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[35:02] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[35:02] | Oh, um, Han, did you really order | 汉 你不会真的 |
[35:05] | 12 pizzas with green peppers on ’em? | 订了十二份带青椒的披萨吧 |
[35:07] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[35:09] | – That’s what you got. – And Noel’s allergic. | -送来的都带青椒 -诺埃尔青椒过敏 |
[35:12] | Caleb’s almost here! | 凯勒快到了 |
[35:13] | He’s early! | 他来早了 |
[35:14] | Who comes to their own surprise party early? | 哪有人提前参加自己的惊喜派对 |
[35:16] | I haven’t even hung the banner yet! | 我连横幅都还没挂 |
[35:18] | Hey, I’ll do it. | 我来挂吧 |
[35:20] | Hanna, will you please just look at this picture. | 汉娜 拜托你好好看看这张照片 |
[35:22] | “A” has been here. “A” has been in this house. | A来过这里 就是这栋房子 |
[35:24] | I can’t deal with this right now. | 我现在没功夫管这事 |
[35:25] | Why is this phone not working? | 手机怎么没反应 |
[35:27] | The dolls were up there! | 那些洋娃娃在楼上出现过 |
[35:29] | My attic might be “A”‘s secret headquarters. | 我家阁楼可能是A的秘密基地 |
[35:31] | Please just go upstairs, look at that wallpaper– | 拜托你上楼看一眼那张墙纸 |
[35:33] | That wallpaper has been up there for 200 years. | 那张墙纸已经在那里上百年了 |
[35:35] | It can wait another day. | 不急着现在去看 |
[35:53] | Did you just get here? | 你刚来吗 |
[36:00] | Check out this cake. | 来看看这个蛋糕 |
[36:03] | Hanna really went all out. | 汉娜真是全情投入 |
[36:07] | When she loves somebody, she doesn’t hold back. | 她一旦陷入爱河 就会毫不保留 |
[36:12] | Yeah. I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[36:16] | Caleb’s a really lucky guy. | 凯勒真幸运 |
[36:20] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[36:23] | When you’re Hanna’s friend, she forgives a lot. | 汉娜对她的朋友也很宽容 |
[36:29] | Please don’t do something you’re gonna regret, Lucas. | 拜托别做出让自己后悔的事 卢卡斯 |
[36:48] | Finally! You’re here! | 你终于来了 |
[36:49] | You have to come up to the attic with me. | 你得跟我上阁楼去看看 |
[36:50] | Wait. I think I just made things worse with Lucas. | 等会儿 我好像把卢卡斯的的事搞砸了 |
[36:53] | I think he knows that I knew it was him on the phone. | 他可能知道 我们发现了他打的电话 |
[36:55] | Okay, we’ve got to get him out of here. | 好吧 那我们得把他弄走 |
[36:57] | Will you please speak to Hanna? | 你能去跟汉娜谈吗 |
[36:58] | She’s not listening to me. | 她听不进我的话 |
[36:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪呢 |
[37:01] | Mona. Hey. Have you seen Hanna? | 梦娜 你看见汉娜了吗 |
[37:04] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪儿吗 |
[37:05] | Yeah, she and Lucas just went to set up the fireworks. | 她和卢卡斯去准备烟火了 |
[37:07] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[37:08] | At the pier across the lake. They took the boat. | 湖对面的码头 他们划船去的 |
[37:11] | Did they need permission? | 这事也要你们批准吗 |
[37:53] | You know, we’re running out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[37:56] | Maybe we should just hang the sign and forget the fireworks. | 也许挂指示牌就好 不用放烟火了 |
[38:00] | – Hanna. – What? | -汉娜 -怎么 |
[38:05] | Lucas. | 卢卡斯 |
[38:09] | What are you looking at? Why did you stop? | 你在看什么呢 怎么不划了 |
[38:18] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[38:20] | Do your arms hurt? | 你手臂酸了吗 |
[38:22] | Here, switch with me. I’ll row. | 过来 坐我这儿 我来划 |
[38:24] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[38:31] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[38:32] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:34] | Do you think Caleb’s here? | 是不是凯勒来了 |
[38:36] | Come on, let’s just go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[38:37] | We are not going anywhere. | 我们就呆在这里 |
[38:40] | Let’s just forget the sign. | 指示牌也不用挂了 |
[38:42] | Okay, I’m getting really cold. | 我觉得很冷 |
[38:44] | I just want to go back. | 我想上岸了 |
[38:46] | Can you please turn this around? | 拜托你掉头好吗 |
[38:46] | Hanna, answer me! | 汉娜 你在不在 |
[38:48] | Don’t answer that. | 不许回答 |
[38:48] | – Hanna! – Hanna! | -汉娜 -汉娜 |
[38:53] | Lucas, will you please just turn this around? | 卢卡斯 拜托你掉头好不好 |
[38:55] | Damn it, Hanna, this is hard enough for me to do, | 见鬼 汉娜 我好不容易下定决心 |
[38:57] | and I need to do this right now. | 我现在就得行动 |
[38:59] | Forget the fireworks, forget the sign, forget everything. | 别管烟火和指示牌了 什么都别管了 |
[39:02] | Okay, if I asked too much, | 如果你觉得我太得寸进尺 |
[39:03] | if I took advantage of you, I’m sorry…! | 或是利用了你 我很抱歉 |
[39:04] | This is not about the stupid fireworks, Hanna! | 这跟那些破烟火没关系 汉娜 |
[39:19] | I can’t see anything. Can you see anything? | 我什么都看不见 你呢 |
[39:21] | No, I can hear things, and that’s enough. | 不能 但听得见就够了 |
[39:23] | Hanna! Answer us! | 汉娜 回句话 |
[39:25] | Let’s get in the car. They’re probably at the pier. | 我们去开车 他们可能到码头了 |
[39:27] | No, Emily, it’s a winding road. | 不行 艾米丽 那条路太绕了 |
[39:28] | By the time that we get around– | 等我们到那里… |
[39:29] | Well, we have to do something, okay? | 那我们总得做点什么 |
[39:52] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[39:55] | Hanna, answer us! | 汉娜 回话啊 |
[39:58] | I’m calling the police. | 我打电话报警 |
[39:59] | Go inside. Go! | 回屋去 回去 |
[40:02] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[40:04] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[40:06] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[40:16] | Hey, there, it’s Ezra. | 你好 我是以斯拉 |
[40:17] | Can’t talk, but you can, soon as you hear the.. | 我暂时无法接电话 听”嘟”声请留言 |
[40:22] | Hi, it’s me. | 是我 |
[40:24] | So, I still don’t know what to say about my dad, | 对于我爸 我现在还说不准 |
[40:27] | but… I think that my mom might be coming around. | 但我妈的态度可能有转机 |
[40:29] | She stopped my dad from calling the cops. | 她阻止了我爸报警 |
[40:31] | That’s– that’s a good sign, right? | 这是个好兆头 对吗 |
[40:34] | This is not a goodbye call, | 我打电话不是跟你说分手 |
[40:36] | this is just a please be patient call. I miss– | 而是希望你能耐心坚持 我想… |
[40:44] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[40:45] | Well, your father and I invited Holden and his family | 我和你爸爸邀请了霍顿一家 |
[40:48] | over for dinner Sunday. | 周日过来吃晚餐 |
[40:50] | Oh. Great. | 很好 |
[40:53] | I was actually just on the phone with Holden. | 我刚刚就在和霍顿打电话呢 |
[40:55] | – Really? – Yep. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[40:57] | Did he call you? | 他打给你的吗 |
[40:59] | No. I called him. | 不 我给他打的 |
[41:01] | We were just thinking about maybe getting together | 我们商量也许可以 |
[41:03] | and seeing a movie or something. | 一起去看看电影什么的 |
[41:06] | But if I’m still grounded… | 但我还在禁足中 |
[41:09] | Well, let me talk to your dad about it. | 我去和你爸爸商量一下 |
[41:12] | If it’s Holden, you know, it might be okay. | 如果你和霍顿出去 应该没问题 |
[41:28] | …A couple were missing, they said. | 他们说一对男女失踪了 |
[41:45] | – Oh, Look! – Who’s out there? | -看那里 -是谁啊 |
[41:48] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[41:49] | Han, what happened? | 汉 发生什么事了 |
[41:51] | Hanna, come here. Are you okay? | 汉娜 快过来 你还好吧 |
[41:53] | Where’s Lucas? | 卢卡斯呢 |
[41:56] | Somebody get a blanket! Hurry! | 拿条毯子来 快点 |
[42:00] | – I’ve got you. – Is she okay? | -我抱住你了 -她还好吗 |
[42:02] | She swam back! | 她游回来的 |
[42:04] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[42:05] | Why is everybody out here? | 为什么大家都在外面呢 |
[42:07] | Where were you? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[42:09] | We took a dip. | 游了会儿泳 |
[42:10] | What?! | 什么 |
[42:12] | Nice night for it. | 良辰美景 何乐不为 |
[42:16] | Is Lucas still out there? | 卢卡斯还在湖里吗 |
[42:22] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[42:27] | What’s going on? | 这里怎么了 |
[42:29] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[42:33] | Oh, my gosh. | 上帝呀 |
[42:38] | No, look, look, look. | 不是吧 看那边 |