时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is there any way I could take this on Monday? | 我能不能礼拜一再考 |
[00:04] | What about after school tomorrow? | 明天放学可以吗 |
[00:05] | I can’t. I have community service. | 不行 我得去社区劳役 |
[00:07] | It’s a community crisis hotline. | 帮社区心理危机干预热线接电话 |
[00:09] | This is a transcript of a call that came in last night. | 这是昨晚的一个电话记录 |
[00:12] | “I almost got caught tonight. | “今晚我差点被抓到 |
[00:13] | It’s gone and I can’t get it back. | 我把它弄丢了 找不回来了 |
[00:15] | I might as well be dead” | 我还不如死了算了” |
[00:16] | I never wanted to hurt anybody, but now I have to. | 我从不想伤害任何人 但我必须这么做 |
[00:19] | – Hello. – Ezra. | -喂 -以斯拉 |
[00:20] | – I really needed to hear your… -I know. | -我只是想听听你的声音 -我明白 |
[00:22] | But you can’t call here anymore. | 但你不能再给我打电话了 |
[00:24] | Oh, my god, that’s awesome! | 我的天啊 太棒了 |
[00:25] | A surprise party at the lake house. I just need your help. | 在湖边别墅举办惊喜派对 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:28] | Caleb’s probably never even had a birthday party before. | 凯勒从来没有过生日派对 |
[00:30] | I don’t know this Emily. | 我不了解现在的这个艾米丽 |
[00:32] | I think you’ll like her. | 我想你会喜欢她的 |
[00:34] | I want to make sure she still likes me. | 我想确定她还喜欢我 |
[00:36] | Hey. We thought you guys were still overseas. | 我们以为你们还在国外呢 |
[00:38] | Oh, yeah, we just got back last week. | 我们上星期刚回来 |
[00:40] | Holden! Look who’s here? | 霍顿 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[00:42] | – Hey. How’s it going? – Good. | -过得怎么样 -还好 |
[00:44] | Please don’t do something you’re gonna regret, Lucas. | 拜托别做出让自己后悔的事 卢卡斯 |
[00:46] | – Hanna! – Do not answer that. | -汉娜 -不许回答 |
[00:48] | Forget the fireworks. Forget everything! | 别管烟火了 什么都别管了 |
[00:50] | This is not about the stupid fireworks, Hanna! | 这跟那些破烟火没关系 汉娜 |
[01:00] | Where’s Lucas? Is he still out there? | 卢卡斯呢 他还在湖里吗 |
[01:16] | Here’s some aspirin. | 吃点阿司匹林吧 |
[01:20] | You want me to make you some soup? | 要我给你做点汤吗 |
[01:21] | Thanks, but I’m not hungry. | 谢啦 不过我没胃口 |
[01:25] | You want a blanket? | 披张毯子吧 |
[01:26] | Sure. | 好 |
[01:28] | Here’s your bag. | 你的包 |
[01:30] | I think Caleb called. Your phone was making noise. | 你手机响来着 我估计是凯勒打来的 |
[01:33] | Han? Now, I know that you might not be ready to talk about this, | 汉娜 我知道现在你还不想提这事 |
[01:36] | but the sheriff said that they’re gonna drag | 但警长说 明天一大早 |
[01:39] | the lake first thing in the morning. | 就开展打捞工作 |
[01:41] | Lucas isn’t in the lake. | 卢卡斯不在湖里 |
[01:45] | He didn’t come up to shore. | 他一直没上岸 |
[01:47] | We waited. | 我们等了很久 |
[01:48] | He knows how to swim, all right? | 他会游泳的 |
[01:52] | He’s out there somewhere. | 他在岸上的某个地方 |
[01:55] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[01:58] | I-I still can’t believe that Lucas would help “A.” | 我还是不敢相信卢卡斯竟然会帮A |
[02:03] | Why not? Jenna did the same thing with Caleb. | 怎么不能 詹娜同样利用过凯勒 |
[02:06] | “A” knows Lucas is close to Hanna. | A知道卢卡斯跟汉娜走得很近 |
[02:08] | No, I-I get it, I just don’t | 不 我懂 我只是 |
[02:11] | really see Lucas as being that violent. | 没看出卢卡斯有这么暴力的一面 |
[02:16] | He can be. | 他有的 |
[02:18] | Lucas was the one who destroyed Alison’s memorial. | 是卢卡斯破坏了艾莉森的纪念水池 |
[02:25] | I found out the night I got out of the hospital. | 我出院那晚发现的 |
[02:26] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你怎么不告诉我们 |
[02:28] | Told me to keep a secret. | 他让我保守秘密 |
[02:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:31] | To protect him. | 为了保护他 |
[02:34] | He’s been through a lot. | 他经历了很多 |
[02:36] | Alison really tortured him. | 艾莉森真的折磨着他 |
[02:38] | Maybe it’s time to start protecting you. | 或许现在你该保护自己了 |
[02:41] | I have a headache. | 我有点头疼 |
[02:48] | Hanna, don’t drink that! | 汉娜 别喝那个 |
[02:49] | That’s lake water. | 那是湖水 |
[02:51] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[02:52] | How did that get in there? | 那里面怎么会有湖水 |
[02:53] | The bag was outside in the car. | 包一直在外面的车里 |
[02:55] | But all of us were in here. | 但我们所有人都在这里 |
[02:56] | Yeah, Lucas wasn’t. | 除了卢卡斯 |
[02:58] | Maybe he just wants to finish what he started. | 可能他是想完成他的任务 |
[03:04] | No fun chugging lake water, is it? | “喝湖水不尽兴吧 |
[03:07] | Choke on this, bitch. “A.” | 呛死你 贱人 A” |
[03:40] | Okay, thanks. | 谢啦 |
[03:43] | Lucas called his parents today. | 卢卡斯今天打电话给他父母了 |
[03:46] | And he’s still not home? | 他还没回家 |
[03:49] | They must be going out of their minds. | 他们快疯了吧 |
[03:51] | Did he say where he is, where he’s been? | 他说去哪儿了 待在哪里了吗 |
[03:55] | Was there drinking at this party? | 派对上有人喝酒吗 |
[03:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:01] | Did he argue with someone? Hanna! | 他跟谁吵架了吗 汉娜 |
[04:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:07] | I should call them. | 我该给他们打个电话 |
[04:08] | Can you give me their home number? | 能给我他家电话吗 |
[04:09] | No, why do you have to call them? | 不能 为什么非要打给他们 |
[04:11] | Because my daughter hosted a party | 因为人家儿子参加我女儿办的派对 |
[04:13] | that their son has yet to return from. | 结果现在都没回去 |
[04:15] | I should at least take some responsibility for that. | 对此我总得负一定责任吧 |
[04:18] | Look, I know you’re upset and frustrated | 我知道你现在又失落又沮丧 |
[04:21] | that your friend is going through something | 因为你的朋友遇到了难题 |
[04:22] | and he ran off instead of turning to you for help. | 他选择了逃避而不是向你求助 |
[04:26] | I’m sure when he’s ready | 我保证 卢卡斯准备好时 |
[04:27] | Lucas will tell you what’s going on with him. | 他会向你解释清楚的 |
[04:31] | Uh, we should go to Spencer’s. | 我们得去斯宾塞家了 |
[04:33] | Aren’t you gonna see her at school? | 你们不是在学校碰头吗 |
[04:35] | We have a group presentation, | 我们有个小组演讲 |
[04:36] | and we need to run it one more time. | 还需要再练习一遍 |
[04:46] | “A” was definitely in my lake house. | A绝对来过我家的湖边别墅 |
[04:48] | You found these in the attic? | 这是你在阁楼里找到的吗 |
[04:50] | The picture Caleb decrypted off “A” Cell phone of the dolls, | 那张凯勒从A手机里破解出的洋娃娃照片 |
[04:53] | that was taken at the lake house. | 就是在湖边别墅拍的 |
[04:54] | Looks like “A” Got pretty cozy. | 看起来A过得相当惬意啊 |
[04:56] | Well, my family never uses that house after Labor day. | 劳动节之后 我家没再用过那别墅 |
[04:59] | It’s the perfect place to set up an evil lair. | 那的确是个绝妙的邪恶巢穴 |
[05:01] | And look. Just look at the date on this. | 看上面的日期 |
[05:05] | Wait, that’s around the time Caleb and I went up there. | 等等 这段时间我和凯勒正是去了别墅 |
[05:09] | “A” was in the lake house when Caleb and I were… | 我跟凯勒在湖边别墅时 A也在 |
[05:12] | “fraternizing” on my nana’s sofa. | 就是你们在我奶奶沙发上”滚床单”时 |
[05:15] | – Okay, who told? – It doesn’t even matter. | -谁说的 -这无关紧要 |
[05:17] | There are, like, four bedrooms up there | 事实上 别墅里有四间卧室 |
[05:18] | with actual beds in them. | 里面都有真正的床 |
[05:20] | Did you guys see anybody, hear anything? | 你们有看到谁 或者听到什么吗 |
[05:21] | Em, we were kind of busy. | 艾米 我们当时忙着呢 |
[05:23] | Yeah, you were gettin’ busy. | 是啊 忙着鬼混 |
[05:25] | Okay, so, wait. You said that Lucas went | 等下 你说卢卡斯 |
[05:27] | up in the attic like he knew his way around? | 上阁楼熟门熟路的 |
[05:29] | He was probably trying to clean up | 他很可能是帮加勒特和詹娜 |
[05:30] | after Garrett and Jenna. | 收拾残局 |
[05:32] | And look. | 看 |
[05:33] | There’s an address. | 这有个地址 |
[05:34] | Smitty’s. 801 Hyperion street. | 斯米迪 海柏利昂大街801号 |
[05:37] | Wait, Smitty’s what? Restaurant? Bar? | 什么斯米迪 是餐馆或是酒吧吗 |
[05:40] | Hyperion street. Isn’t that in Philly? | 海柏利昂大街 是不是在费城 |
[05:43] | Do you guys want to go after school to check it out? | 你们想不想放学后去一探究竟 |
[05:47] | Okay. Yeah. If it means you’re not going alone, | 好 如果你不想一个人去 |
[05:50] | then count me in. | 算我一个 |
[05:52] | Is it okay if I pass? | 我能不能不去 |
[05:54] | I still have the taste of lake water in my mouth. | 我到现在嘴里还一股湖水的味儿 |
[06:04] | I could’ve sworn that my mom caught me. | 我发誓差点被我妈抓个正着 |
[06:06] | Told her I was making a date with Holden. | 我告诉她 我在跟霍顿商量约会 |
[06:09] | Holden Strauss? I thought he was in Portugal. | 霍顿·施特劳斯 我以为他在葡萄牙 |
[06:12] | Wh- and why were you calling Ezra from your own phone? | 你怎么还用自己手机给以斯拉打电话 |
[06:14] | Because I couldn’t think of a good excuse | 因为我找不到理由出门 |
[06:16] | to get out of the house and use yours. | 来用你们的手机 |
[06:19] | Not that it really matters. Ezra’s stopped answering. | 不过无所谓 以斯拉现在不接我电话 |
[06:22] | Dad threatened to turn him into the police. | 我爸威胁要把他交给警方 |
[06:24] | What? Aria, I’m so sorry. | 什么 真抱歉 艾瑞亚 |
[06:27] | I thought that my parents would understand, | 我以为父母能理解 |
[06:28] | or at least try. | 或至少试着去理解 |
[06:29] | They both know how great of a guy– hey, Holden. | 他们都知道他有多好 霍顿啊 |
[06:32] | Hey, Aria. Spencer, hey, good to see you. | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 很高兴见到你 |
[06:35] | Yeah, how was your year abroad? | 在国外的一年如何 |
[06:36] | Uh, my dad was studying algae in a river delta. | 我爸在一个三角洲研究海藻 |
[06:40] | I spent a lot of time in hip waders, | 而我总穿着及臀的防水长靴 |
[06:41] | which was… really lame. | 实在是 愚蠢至极 |
[06:45] | Anyway, so, uh, I was wondering | 言归正传 我在想 |
[06:47] | if you wanted to go out tonight. | 你今晚愿不愿意跟我一起出去 |
[06:52] | I-I can’t. But thanks. | 我去不了 谢谢邀请 |
[06:56] | It’s just that I’m grounded. | 我被禁足了 |
[06:57] | Really? Your dad said it wouldn’t be a problem. | 真的吗 你爸爸说没问题 |
[07:00] | Oh, our parents talked? | 咱们的父母谈过了 |
[07:03] | Did my mom call to set us up? | 是我妈打电话撮合我们吗 |
[07:04] | No, I-I called to ask permission. | 没 是我打电话要求的 |
[07:06] | What? Who even does that anymore? | 搞毛啊 现在谁还这么饥渴 |
[07:08] | My parents have been pushing this whole | 我爸妈一直逼着我 |
[07:10] | “return to kinder, gentler traditions” agenda. | 重回”亲和友善 温柔体贴”的传统交友模式 |
[07:13] | No, I’m not saying that it’s– | 我不是说… |
[07:14] | Laugh now, but I’ll be sending you | 现在赶紧笑 稍后我会寄你一封 |
[07:15] | a handwritten thank-you note | 亲笔写的感谢信 |
[07:16] | for letting me interrupt your conversation. | 感谢你让我打断了你俩的谈话 |
[07:18] | I’m just kind of confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[07:20] | Is this a date? | 这算是约会吗 |
[07:23] | Is that weird? | 很奇怪吗 |
[07:24] | No, uh… | 不是 |
[07:26] | It’s just we’ve known each other since preschool. | 只是 我们从幼儿园就认识了 |
[07:28] | Is it the whole glue thing? | 是因为那次胶水事件吗 |
[07:30] | ‘Cause if I remember correctly, you dared me. | 我没记错的话 是你激的我 |
[07:32] | Okay, no, that was not a dare. I was just misinformed. | 好吧 那可不是激你 是我搞错了 |
[07:35] | I thought that if it looked like ranch dressing… | 我觉得如果看起来像是色拉酱… |
[07:37] | Well, now we’re both old enough to know the difference, so… | 现在我们都知道区别了 那… |
[07:42] | Dinner, a movie? | 一起吃晚饭 还是看电影 |
[07:44] | Paste-free, I promise. | 保证没有酱 |
[07:46] | Okay. Yeah. It’d be great to hang out. | 好吧 一起出去逛逛也挺好 |
[07:49] | I’ll think of something fun to do. | 我想想有什么可玩的 |
[07:51] | Great. Whatever you want. | 很好 你想做什么都行 |
[07:53] | Just text me the details. | 记得发短信告诉我 |
[07:54] | Yeah, will do. | 没问题 |
[07:59] | Um, how weird is that? | 太诡异了吧 |
[08:00] | I use him as my alibi | 我把他当我出门的借口 |
[08:01] | and now he actually wants to go out? | 而他却真的想约会 |
[08:03] | It’s not that weird. He likes you. | 没什么诡异的 他喜欢你 |
[08:07] | No, we’ve known each other forever. | 不可能 我们几乎从出生就认识了 |
[08:09] | You’re cute, and he likes you. | 你这么讨人喜欢 他喜欢你呗 |
[08:12] | He says it was for chem lab, | 他说是跟化学实验室有关 |
[08:13] | but Noel was on the phone with someone | 但凯勒的生日派对上 |
[08:15] | all night at Caleb’s birthday party. | 诺埃尔一整晚都在打电话 |
[08:17] | Did you notice him acting sketchy at all? | 你没注意他心不在焉吗 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. I was kind of busy with other things. | 我不知道 我当时在忙别的事 |
[08:21] | What, Lucas? | 什么 卢卡斯吗 |
[08:23] | Who cares? | 谁还管他啊 |
[08:24] | First Lucas ruins Caleb’s birthday party. | 卢卡斯先是毁了凯勒的生日派对 |
[08:26] | Then he gets everyone in a tizzy because he’s pretend-missing. | 然后又玩失踪 搞得人心惶惶 |
[08:29] | Need attention much? He is so lame. | 求关注吗 太丢人了吧 |
[08:31] | Mona… | 梦娜 |
[08:32] | Can we veer back on topic? | 咱们言归正传好么 |
[08:34] | I think I’m losing Noel. | 我觉得我要失去诺埃尔了 |
[08:35] | I had to take him skinny-dipping that night | 那晚我不得不和他裸泳 |
[08:37] | just to get his full attention. | 他才恢复对我热情似火 |
[08:39] | Then we got into this huge fight on the way home. | 结果回家时我们又大吵了一架 |
[08:44] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[08:46] | Where are you taking that? | 你要把这个挂到哪去 |
[08:48] | Storage. | 储物间 |
[08:49] | No, that’s supposed to be hanging in the south lobby. | 不 这个应该挂在南廊的 |
[08:53] | The principal said to take it down. | 校长吩咐我把它拿下来 |
[08:56] | You didn’t hear this from me, | 可不是我跟你作对 |
[08:57] | but the administration doesn’t think tiaras | 只是校方认为王冠 |
[08:59] | and orange jumpsuits are a good fit. | 跟囚犯服不配 |
[09:01] | She’s not giving up the crown! | 休想让她摘下王冠 |
[09:05] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:06] | Am I just being paranoid? | 是我多虑了吗 |
[09:08] | Hanna, are you even listening to me? | 汉娜 你到底有没有在听 |
[09:10] | – Yeah. Yeah, sure. – What did I just say? | -听了 -我刚才说的什么 |
[09:13] | You can’t even tell me, can you? | 你说不出来吧 |
[09:16] | I listen to every drawn-out whiny detail | 你跟凯勒闹矛盾的时候 |
[09:18] | when you have a problem with Caleb, | 我哪次不是认真听你絮絮叨叨 |
[09:20] | And you can’t even bother to | 而你现在甚至都不愿意 |
[09:21] | nod your head and pretend like you care! | 点点头假装假装 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry! Okay, I have a lot going on right now. | 对不起 我现在有很多烦心事 |
[09:26] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[09:28] | I just poured my heart out to someone who cares | 我居然对一个关心自己的返校节照片 |
[09:30] | more about her homecoming photo than her friend. | 胜过关心朋友的人掏心掏肺 |
[09:34] | Could you be any more selfish? | 你能再自私点吗 |
[10:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:22] | I have a problem. | 我遇到了一个问题 |
[10:24] | Who’s calling. | 你是哪位 |
[10:26] | You work for the crisis line. | 你在心理干预热线服务 |
[10:27] | Don’t I get to stay anonymous? | 我可以不告诉你我的名字 |
[10:30] | Uh, this is a private number. | 但这是我的私人号码 |
[10:32] | Private? So, I can say anything I want, | 私人电话 那我就可以畅所欲言了 |
[10:36] | even something… dirty? | 哪怕是…下流的话 |
[10:41] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[10:43] | Inappropriate, I know. | 有点过了 我知道 |
[10:47] | Well? | 那么 |
[10:48] | Aren’t you gonna say it? | 你还要说吗 |
[10:49] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[10:50] | Something dirty. | 下流的话 |
[10:52] | I’d rather whisper it in your ear tonight. | 我更想今晚在你耳边轻语 |
[10:56] | We’re still on to see that band you like, right? | 我们还是去看你喜欢的那个乐队吧 |
[10:58] | Sure thing. We just– | 没错 只是… |
[10:59] | Oh, hold on a second. Someone’s on the other line. | 等一下 又有人打来 |
[11:06] | Do you have to take it? | 你要接吗 |
[11:07] | It can go to voicemail. | 让他转到语音信箱吧 |
[11:08] | Listen, you don’t have a fake I.D., do you? | 你应该有假身份证吧 |
[11:12] | I never use it, but yeah. | 虽然没用过 但是我有 |
[11:14] | Do you have two? | 你有两个吗 |
[11:16] | My parents ransacked my room | 我被送到戒毒中心后 |
[11:17] | after I got shipped off to sober camp. | 我爸妈就彻底搜查了我的房间 |
[11:20] | Guess what they found? | 猜猜他们找到了什么 |
[11:22] | I think I can get you one. | 我应该能帮你弄一个 |
[11:23] | That was…easier than I thought. | 比我想的要简单多了 |
[11:26] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么事要帮忙吗 |
[11:28] | Nope. I get to see my girl tonight. | 没有了 今晚就能见到我女友了 |
[11:32] | Problem solved. | 没问题了 |
[11:35] | See you later. | 到时候见了 |
[11:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:36] | So, as soon as I download this train schedule, | 等我下载完这个火车时刻表 |
[12:38] | we’ll be good to go. | 就可以出发了 |
[12:42] | Worst reception out here. | 这里信号真差 |
[12:46] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:47] | Oh, buying tickets to the Rangely Playhouse. | 在买朗吉利剧院的票 |
[12:51] | Weren’t you supposed to go there with Ezra? | 你不是本应跟以斯拉一起去的吗 |
[12:53] | Wait, how are you getting better service than I am? | 等等 为什么你的信号比我好 |
[12:56] | Wait, switch places. Come on. | 换个位置 快 |
[13:03] | Yeah, well, now I’m going with Holden. | 现在我跟霍顿一起去 |
[13:06] | What happens if Ezra’s there. | 如果以斯拉也去了怎么办 |
[13:08] | That’s the point. | 他去最好 |
[13:10] | Ezra bought his tickets, like, two months ago, | 他两个月前就买好了票 |
[13:11] | and he loves Arthur Miller, | 他超爱亚瑟·米勒 |
[13:13] | so I’m pretty sure he’s looking forward to it… | 他肯定对此万分期待 |
[13:17] | Holden said that we could do whatever I wanted. | 霍顿说随便我想干什么 |
[13:19] | Right. So, if Ezra just happens to be there | 没错 如果以斯拉碰巧在那儿 |
[13:22] | and you happen to see him… | 你又碰巧看到他… |
[13:24] | And maybe we have fate on our side. | 或许这就是命中注定 |
[13:28] | I just wish I didn’t have to use Holden to figure that out. | 我只希望不必利用霍顿来达到这个目的 |
[13:33] | Oh, come– | 我来 |
[13:34] | You’re not– | 你不是 |
[13:36] | Next train is in 20 minutes. | 下班火车在20分钟后 |
[13:37] | We should probably get going. | 我们差不多该走了 |
[13:40] | What? | 居然有信号了 |
[13:47] | Lucas called again this morning | 今早我出门上学前 |
[13:48] | before I left for school. | 卢卡斯又打电话了 |
[13:50] | Man, staying there the last couple days | 呆在那里的最后几天 |
[13:52] | has been so awkward! | 别提多尴尬了 |
[13:53] | Did you talk to him? | 你跟他谈过了吗 |
[13:54] | His parents said he didn’t want to talk to me, | 他的父母说 他不想跟我说话 |
[13:56] | or that he wouldn’t. | 或者他压根没法说 |
[13:58] | I think we should just go look for him. | 要不我们直接去找他吧 |
[13:59] | Did they tell you where he is? | 他们告诉你 他在哪儿了吗 |
[14:01] | Staying at his cousin’s house. | 在他堂兄家 |
[14:02] | Said he didn’t want to come home, | 他说他不想回家 |
[14:04] | that he had something to work out. | 因为有些事要解决 |
[14:05] | So I called his cousin. | 所以我打电话给他的堂兄 |
[14:07] | It’s pretty obvious the guy’s covering for him. | 很明显 他的堂兄在撒谎掩护他 |
[14:10] | I know a lie when I hear one. | 别人说谎时 我总能分辨出来 |
[14:12] | Lucas definitely isn’t there. | 卢卡斯绝对不在他家 |
[14:13] | Well, there’s not many places he’d go, right? | 他能去的地方没几个 不是吗 |
[14:16] | I mean, for all we know, he could be back in Rosewood. | 就此推断的话 他可能回到玫瑰镇了 |
[14:18] | Why would you say that? Have you heard from him? | 你为什么那么说 你有他的消息吗 |
[14:20] | No. | 没有 |
[14:23] | I was thinking about checking out spencer’s lake house. | 我想去斯宾塞的湖边小屋找找看 |
[14:25] | You know, maybe he went back up there. | 或许他回那里去了 |
[14:27] | Whatever it is that he’s going through, | 不管他遭遇了什么事 |
[14:28] | I just– I want to help. | 我只是 我想帮他 |
[14:30] | Caleb, when he’s ready to talk, he’ll talk. | 凯勒 他想说的时候自然会说的 |
[14:33] | I don’t know that he will. | 我觉得他可不会说 |
[14:35] | Look, are you gonna come with me or not? | 听着 你跟不跟我一起去 |
[14:37] | I don’t know, I just don’t think | 我不知道 我只是觉得 |
[14:38] | that we should go out in the middle of nowhere. | 我们不该在这鸟不拉屎的地方到处跑 |
[14:42] | You don’t want to find him. | 你不想找到他 |
[14:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:47] | I just don’t think it’s a good idea | 我只是觉得现在不应该 |
[14:48] | to push him right now. | 逼他太紧 |
[14:50] | Hanna, what happened in that boat? | 汉娜 在那条船上发生了什么 |
[14:52] | I already told you what happened. | 我已经告诉过你了 |
[14:53] | – Not the whole story. – There is no story. | -你隐瞒了一部分 -我没有隐瞒什么 |
[14:55] | You’re not being honest with me. | 你没和我说实话 |
[14:56] | Are you calling me a liar? | 你说我是骗子吗 |
[14:58] | Just stop, okay? Tell me what you know. | 别说谎了 好吗 把你知道的告诉我 |
[15:00] | We have always told each other the truth. | 我们一直都坦诚相待 |
[15:02] | If you want to go find Lucas, then go. | 如果你想去找卢卡斯 那就去吧 |
[15:05] | No one’s stopping you. | 没人拦着你 |
[15:09] | Caleb… | 凯勒 |
[15:28] | This would be so much easier | 如果我们知道自己要找什么 |
[15:30] | if we actually knew what we were looking for. | 事情就简单多了 |
[15:32] | Are you sure that we got off at the right stop? | 你确定我们没有下错车站吗 |
[15:34] | Yeah. The map says it should be right around here. | 没错 地图上显示应该就在这附近 |
[15:40] | 801 Hyperion. | 海柏利昂大街801号 |
[15:44] | But this… can’t be right. | 但是 不可能是这家 |
[15:46] | It says Smitty’s right on the sign. | 可这家招牌上就写着斯米迪 |
[15:50] | Yeah, 803’s right there. | 对 803号在这里 |
[15:52] | 800’s across the street, so… | 800号在街对面 所以 |
[15:54] | Well, is there anything else on the receipt | 那张收据上还有什么 |
[15:55] | that would say what “A” or its helper was here for? | 关于A或她的帮手来这里做什么的线索吗 |
[15:58] | No, it’s just magazines. | 不 只有杂志而已 |
[16:05] | Well, there’s a toy store down the road. | 街的尽头有家玩具店 |
[16:07] | Maybe “A” sent Lucas down here to pick up | 或许A派卢卡斯来取 |
[16:09] | that four-pack of chucky dolls. | 那四个鬼娃娃 |
[16:11] | Your parents work in the city. | 你的父母在市里工作 |
[16:12] | Maybe they just stopped here for some gum and magazines. | 或许是他们买口香糖 杂志什么的收据 |
[16:15] | Yeah, maybe, but what about those cell phones? | 可能吧 但那些手机又怎么解释 |
[16:18] | Those didn’t look like they belonged to my parents. | 那些可不像我父母的东西 |
[16:20] | Wait, isn’t Melissa’s condo, like, | 等等 梅丽莎公寓离这里 |
[16:22] | ten blocks from here? | 是不是大概10个街区 |
[16:24] | I’m starting to think this is kind of a bust. | 我开始觉得这纯属浪费时间了 |
[16:26] | Do you want to grab a coffee? | 你想喝杯咖啡吗 |
[16:27] | Mm, I can’t. | 我没空了 |
[16:28] | I promised Holden I’d meet him at 7:30. | 我答应霍顿7点半见面 |
[16:33] | Am I doing the right thing? | 我这么做对吗 |
[16:35] | Yes! I mean, you’re taking a chance, | 对啊 我是说 你的确在冒险 |
[16:37] | but you’re being bold and romantic. | 但你勇敢无畏 浪漫无比 |
[16:40] | You call me later to let me know how it turns out? | 回头记得告诉我进展如何 |
[16:42] | I will. | 我会的 |
[16:43] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好的 -再见 |
[17:17] | The calls come in on this line, | 电话从这条线打进来 |
[17:18] | and I log the numbers here. | 然后我把号码记录在这里 |
[17:20] | And this manual has all the emergency numbers | 这本手册上有 所有我们可以求助的 |
[17:22] | and organizations that we can refer people to. | 紧急电话和组织 |
[17:24] | I think it’s so cool that you’re helping people. | 你在帮助他人 这太棒了 |
[17:27] | They’re lucky they get you on the other end of the line. | 有你在电话这头倾听 他们真幸运 |
[17:31] | I need to run home and change, | 我得赶回家换衣服 |
[17:32] | and we can grab dinner before we go out. | 这样我们在出门前能吃上晚餐 |
[17:34] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 |
[17:38] | It’s me. | 是我的手机 |
[17:43] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[17:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[17:47] | Actually, I’m sorry, I sort of have to deal with this. | 事实上 抱歉 我得处理下这事 |
[17:50] | Yeah, no worries. I need to go sign out. | 好 没事 我也得去签名离校 |
[17:52] | Um, would it be okay if I caught up with you later? | 我待会儿去找你好吗 |
[17:55] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[17:56] | I will get dinner and meet you back at your house. | 我去吃晚饭 然后在你家后面等你 |
[18:47] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[18:50] | Um, I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[18:53] | I’ve been away for a few years, | 我离家在外有些年了 |
[18:55] | and I was just trying to locate a former friend of mine. | 我在试着找一位以前的朋友 |
[18:59] | She was a patient here. Her name’s Jenna Marshall. | 她曾是这里的病人 她叫詹娜·马歇尔 |
[19:02] | Patient records are confidential. | 病人档案都是保密的 |
[19:04] | I don’t need her medical information. | 我不需要她的医疗情况 |
[19:06] | I just know that she went | 我只知道 她去了 |
[19:07] | to a school for the blind in Philadelphia, | 费城一家盲人学校 |
[19:10] | So I thought it might be this one. | 所以我想 可能就是这家 |
[19:12] | I can’t even tell you which chair she used to sit in. | 我连她原来坐哪张椅子 都不能告诉你 |
[19:17] | Something else I can help you with? | 还有别的事吗 |
[19:20] | No. I guess that’s it. | 没了 就这些了 |
[19:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:34] | You’re looking for Jenna? | 你在找詹娜吗 |
[19:37] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[19:49] | Hey, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[19:51] | Haven’t you washed that already? | 你不是已经洗过那个了吗 |
[19:53] | Like four times? | 貌似洗了四次 |
[19:55] | Yeah, but it still smells wretched. | 对 但闻起来还是很恶心 |
[19:59] | Where’s Maya? | 玛雅呢 |
[20:00] | She’s meeting me later… I think. | 她待会儿来找我 我想会吧 |
[20:04] | Maya’s keeping something from me. | 玛雅对我有所隐瞒 |
[20:06] | I mean, she keeps getting these calls | 我是说 她总是接到一些奇怪的电话 |
[20:07] | and these text messages, | 还有那些短信 |
[20:08] | and I can tell it’s making her upset. | 而且我能看出来 这让她很苦恼 |
[20:11] | I should just ask her about it, right? | 我应该直接问她 是不是 |
[20:13] | I mean, I’m a part of her life again. | 我是说 我又和她在一起了 |
[20:16] | I should know what’s going on, shouldn’t I? | 我有权知道发生了什么 不是吗 |
[20:17] | Why isn’t anyone allowed to have a damn secret? | 为什么现在大家都不能有点隐私 |
[20:20] | Because the calls, the texts? | 因为那些电话 还有短信 |
[20:22] | I’m starting to worry | 我开始担心 |
[20:23] | that it’s “A” going after her. | 那是A在缠着她 |
[20:25] | Em, just because we want to throw up | 艾米 不能因为我们几个 |
[20:27] | every time our phone rings, | 害怕听到手机响 |
[20:28] | doesn’t mean everyone else is living in fear. | 就以为别人也都有这种恐惧 |
[20:30] | You think I’m paranoid? | 你觉得我多虑了 |
[20:32] | I think that Maya could be bugging up | 我相信有很多事 |
[20:33] | for a hundred different reasons | 会让玛雅烦心 |
[20:34] | that have nothing to do with “A.” | 而它们都和A无关 |
[20:36] | And besides, if she is keeping something from you, | 而且如果她对你有所隐瞒 |
[20:38] | maybe it’s for your own good. | 说不定是为你好 |
[20:39] | Okay, Hanna, promise me that you never | 好吧 汉娜 答应我 |
[20:41] | take a job at a crisis center. | 千万别去心理干预中心工作 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. It’s just Caleb and I got in a fight, | 对不起 我刚跟凯勒吵了一架 |
[20:46] | and I’m just trying to protect him. | 而我只是想保护他 |
[20:47] | But it sucks being the girlfriend who knows too much. | 但做一个知情太多的女友真不爽 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, it sucks just as bad | 是啊 做一个 |
[20:53] | being the girlfriend who doesn’t know enough. | 知情太少的女友也好不到哪去 |
[21:07] | Here. | 拿着 |
[21:11] | Do you like real sugar or fake? | 你喜欢天然砂糖还是人造砂糖 |
[21:13] | Real. I’ll get it. | 天然的 我自己来 |
[21:14] | Just tell me– tell me what time it’s at. | 只要告诉我它在几点钟方向就好 |
[21:17] | Oh, uh, 11:00. | 在11点方向 |
[21:28] | Neat trick, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[21:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:32] | Here. | 来 |
[21:35] | Feel the difference? | 感觉到不同了吗 |
[21:37] | Yeah, the grains of sugar are bigger. Huh. | 对 糖的颗粒要更大 |
[21:44] | So, you went to school with Jenna in rosewood? | 你是詹娜在玫瑰镇的同学吗 |
[21:47] | Uh, no. I knew her from before. | 不 我认识她的时间要更早 |
[21:50] | When she moved to rosewood, we kind of lost touch. | 她搬到玫瑰镇之后 我们就断了联系 |
[21:54] | You and Jenna got here around the same time? | 你跟詹娜是同时来这的吗 |
[21:57] | I was here a while before Jenna showed up. | 我比詹娜来得早 |
[21:59] | I have a genetic condition. | 我有先天问题 |
[22:02] | I’ve been going blind slowly since I was born. | 自从我出生 视力就在慢慢恶化 |
[22:05] | Literally saw it coming. | 眼睁睁地看着自己失明 |
[22:08] | When the lights went out, | 当我失去光感时 |
[22:10] | I wasn’t ready. | 我并没有准备好 |
[22:12] | I got angry, depressed. | 我很愤怒 很沮丧 |
[22:15] | Meeting Jenna pulled me out of it. | 是詹娜拯救了我 |
[22:17] | She helped you? | 她帮了你 |
[22:18] | She was so focused. | 她很专注 |
[22:21] | No, determined. | 不 应该说是坚强 |
[22:23] | I think she learned more in a year | 我觉得她在一年里学会的 |
[22:25] | than most people learn here in four. | 比大多数人四年里学得都要多 |
[22:28] | I guess she was motivated to get out of here. | 我猜肯定是有某种动力鼓励着她 |
[22:32] | For, like, field trips? | 比方说 野外旅行吗 |
[22:35] | It’s not like we’re in jail. | 这又不是蹲监狱 |
[22:37] | And they encourage us to get out on our own | 他们总在鼓励我们独自出行 |
[22:39] | and practice or whatever. | 多加练习之类的 |
[22:41] | It’s nice to have a change of scenery. | 看看别样风景总是好的 |
[22:45] | It’s a joke, Spencer! You can laugh. | 这是个玩笑 斯宾塞 你可以笑的 |
[22:47] | No, I’m sorry. Uh, I– | 不 抱歉 我 |
[22:50] | I guess I was just wondering where she went. | 我只是在想她究竟会去哪 |
[22:52] | Did she ever tell you | 她有没有跟你说过 |
[22:54] | where she went or who she met? | 她去了哪里 见了哪些人 |
[22:57] | She kept saying she had things | 她一直在说 她得回家 |
[22:59] | she had to do back home. | 处理一些要事 |
[23:01] | I haven’t talked to her in a while. | 我很久没和她联系了 |
[23:03] | Whatever it is, I hope she did it. | 不管是什么事 希望她已经处理好了 |
[23:09] | So, when do you get out of here? | 那么 你什么时候离开这呢 |
[23:11] | Oh, I’m done with rehab now. | 我已经离开疗养院了 |
[23:13] | I help out in the art studio a couple times a week. | 我就是每星期去艺术班帮几次忙 |
[23:16] | If Jenna hadn’t dragged me in there, | 若不是詹娜拖我去那里 |
[23:18] | I might’ve lost myself. | 我说不定已经迷失自我了 |
[23:20] | Now I have some of what she gave me to give back. | 她给予我的东西 我想回报给更多人 |
[23:24] | It is 6:14. | 现在是6:14 |
[23:27] | That would be my next class about to start. | 我的下一堂课要开始了 |
[23:35] | Um, it was nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[23:36] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[23:39] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:41] | Your pulse is kind of racing. | 你脉搏跳得很快 |
[23:42] | No, I just don’t want to miss my train. | 不 我只是担心赶不上车 |
[23:46] | Sorry. The pulse thing | 抱歉 摸脉搏这招 |
[23:48] | is another little trick Jenna taught me. | 也是詹娜教我的 |
[23:50] | She’s full of surprises, that one. | 她总是令人惊奇 |
[23:53] | I know. | 正是 |
[23:54] | I think that’s part of what makes her so special. | 我想那就是她的独特之处 |
[23:57] | She’s really good at reading people. | 她真的很擅长读取别人的思想 |
[24:02] | Have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[24:03] | – You too. – Thanks. | -你也是 -谢谢 |
[24:12] | Hold on, miss. You need to sign in. | 等等 小姐 你得签个到 |
[24:16] | Uh, I was just leaving. | 我这就打算走了 |
[24:18] | You sat. You had coffee. | 你坐在那 喝了咖啡 |
[24:20] | That makes you a visitor. | 因此你是个探视者 |
[24:21] | What does that sign say? | 你看这标识上写的什么 |
[24:24] | All visitors must sign in. | 所有探视者必须签到 |
[24:28] | Jada! Can you come back here? | 简德 你过来一下好吗 |
[25:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:04] | Yeah, thank you. Have a good evening. | 好的 谢谢 你也是 |
[25:10] | Don’t you have your own fake I.D.? | 你没有假身份证吗 |
[25:12] | We all got new ones together. | 我们都是一起办的新的呀 |
[25:14] | It’s for Maya. | 是借给玛雅用 |
[25:15] | I look nothing like maya. | 我跟玛雅一点也不像 |
[25:19] | You’re 5’2″ nd brunette. | 你身高一米五八 深色头发 |
[25:20] | So is she. | 她也是 |
[25:21] | It’s the best I can do on short notice. | 时间这么紧 只能将就一下这个了 |
[25:25] | Besides, we’re going to the bluebird in camden. | 而且 我们要去的是卡姆登的”蓝鸟” |
[25:27] | Oh, Jersey? Yeah, that’ll totally work. | 在泽西吗 好吧 那就没问题了 |
[25:29] | Okay, so all the windows and doors are locked. | 好吧 门窗都锁好了 |
[25:35] | You can still call Mona, | 你还可以给梦娜打电话 |
[25:36] | see if she’ll sleep over. | 看她能不能来过夜 |
[25:38] | She’s mad at me, too. | 她也在生我的气 |
[25:39] | Well, maybe Caleb will calm down | 或许现在凯勒已经消气了 |
[25:41] | and come over later. How bad was your fight? | 说不定过会就会来 你们吵得凶吗 |
[25:43] | Bad. He thinks Lucas needs our help. | 很凶 他觉得卢卡斯需要我们的帮助 |
[25:45] | Well, Caleb won’t believe Lucas is dangerous | 凯勒不知道卢卡斯破坏过艾莉的纪念水池 |
[25:47] | until he knows what Lucas did to Ali’s memorial. | 他当然不相信卢卡斯是危险人物 |
[25:49] | Yeah, well, I can’t spill that | 可是如果告诉他那件事 |
[25:51] | without, like, spilling a million other beans. | 就会连带着把别的事也抖出来 |
[25:53] | Meanwhile, I’m home alone | 而且我现在独自在家 |
[25:54] | and Lucas is out there waiting for me. | 卢卡斯还在等着找我麻烦 |
[25:59] | You know what? I’m just gonna call Holden and cancel. | 那这样 我打电话跟霍顿取消今晚的约会 |
[26:04] | Maybe Maya can go with someone else. | 玛雅也可以跟别人去玩 |
[26:05] | No. No, my mom will be home before you and Maya leave, | 别 我妈妈会在你跟玛雅离开前到家 |
[26:09] | And, Aria, don’t cancel just for me. | 艾瑞亚 别因为我就取消约会 |
[26:12] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:14] | Yeah. I’ll be fine if someone’s around. | 是的 只要有个人陪着 我就没事 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:20] | Well, I should probably get going, then. | 那我该走了 |
[26:23] | I’m gonna go upstairs and get changed. | 我得上楼换衣服 |
[26:24] | Scream if you need me. | 有事尖叫一声就行 |
[26:27] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[26:34] | – S.O.S., okay? – Yeah. | -有事就求助 好吗 -好的 |
[26:47] | 朗吉利剧院 阿瑟·米勒名作 《桥上风景》 | |
[27:00] | I thought your parents were driving you here. | 我以为你父母会送你来呢 |
[27:02] | Oh, well, I convinced my mom to drop me off at the corner. | 我说服妈妈让我在街道拐角处下车 |
[27:05] | It’s progress. | 真是一大飞跃 |
[27:06] | Sounds tough. | 听着挺严重 |
[27:07] | What’d you do to bring on the parental wrath? | 你究竟做了什么让父母这么生气 |
[27:10] | It’s a really long story. | 这就说来话长了 |
[27:13] | Brought you something. | 给你带了点东西 |
[27:16] | Oh! Gummy bears? | 小熊软糖 |
[27:17] | Yeah, when we were little | 小时候 |
[27:18] | you’d always smuggle some into our playdates. | 每次一起玩 你都偷偷带点 |
[27:20] | Oh, that’s right! | 没错 |
[27:22] | Yeah, when your mom was in her no-sugar phase. | 就是在每次你妈搞”禁糖饮食”的时候 |
[27:24] | My mom’s had a lot of phases. | 我妈就是事儿多 |
[27:26] | Anyway, I figured I owe you. | 不论如何 我总觉得欠你的 |
[27:28] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna go grab the tickets. | 我去拿票 |
[27:33] | Hi. Two for Montgomery. | 你好 蒙哥马利 两张票 |
[27:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:39] | Um, are there two for Fitz? | 有费兹订的两张票吗 |
[27:43] | Oh, no. They’re not mine. | 不是我的 |
[27:45] | I just thought that my friend would be here by now. | 我只是想我朋友现在也该到了 |
[27:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:15] | Look who I found! | 看我碰到了谁 |
[28:17] | Oh, Mrs. Welch. Hi. | 你好 韦尔奇老师 |
[28:20] | Hi. Hey, I didn’t know you kids were Arthur Miller fans. | 你们好 没想到你们是阿瑟米勒的粉丝 |
[28:22] | You know, A View from the Bridge one of my favorites. | 《桥上风景》是我最爱他的作品之一 |
[28:25] | – What’s it about? – You’ve never seen it? | -是讲什么的 -你还没看过 |
[28:27] | Oh, I don’t want to ruin it for you, | 我可不想剧透 |
[28:29] | but let’s just say it’s got a lot of misplaced passion. | 大致是讲述了许多错位的情感 |
[28:36] | Well, we should probably go find our seats. | 我们该进场了 |
[28:40] | Hey, Ezra, when did you get here? | 你好 以斯拉 你什么时候来的 |
[29:18] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[29:20] | H-hi! | 你好 |
[29:21] | How random! Were you just on the train in from the city? | 太巧了 你是坐火车来的吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah. I didn’t see you. | 对 但我没看见你 |
[29:26] | I know! We could’ve sat together. | 是呀 要知道就坐一起了 |
[29:28] | So, what took you downtown? | 你来市区干嘛 |
[29:30] | Um, just running errands. | 办点事儿 |
[29:31] | I was just doing a little shopping. | 我就买一点东西 |
[29:33] | A little? | 一点 |
[29:34] | It was therapeutic. | 我这是购物疗法 |
[29:36] | Especially since I can’t get in touch with Hanna. | 自从联系不到汉娜 我就更有购物欲了 |
[29:39] | She’s fully awol. | 她像是失踪了 |
[29:40] | Sorry, I haven’t seen her since school. | 抱歉 放学后就没见到她 |
[29:45] | Well, if you see her, could you just… | 你要是见到她 能不能… |
[29:49] | You know what, never mind. | 还是算了吧 |
[29:51] | Do you want me to give her a message? | 要我给你带口信吗 |
[29:55] | It’s no big deal. It’s just… | 没什么事儿 就是 |
[29:58] | Noel broke up with me, and… | 诺埃尔跟我分手了 |
[30:00] | I don’t even know why so I hit these amazing sales, | 我甚至不清楚原因 所以我就疯狂购物 |
[30:02] | thinking I could just shop the pain away. | 也许能忘却痛苦 |
[30:04] | And I bought, like, five cashmere-blend sweater sets. | 我买了大概五件羊绒混纺的毛衫套装 |
[30:07] | Have you ever seen me in a sweater set? | 你有见我穿过毛衫套装吗 |
[30:09] | No, because I don’t wear sweater sets. | 没有 因为我从来不穿毛衫套装 |
[30:11] | Or blends. | 也不穿混纺的衣服 |
[30:15] | I think he broke me. | 我被他伤透了心 |
[30:18] | Wait. Here. | 等等 |
[30:24] | I know you didn’t ask me, | 或许我不该多事 |
[30:26] | but I think that you can raise the bar a little bit. | 但我觉得 你该把眼光放高些 |
[30:28] | I know that there are plenty of guys– | 天涯何处无芳草 |
[30:30] | Do you know how hard I have to work | 你知不知道 我得多努力 |
[30:32] | to get a guy like Noel Kahn to go out with me? | 才能和像诺埃尔·卡恩这样的男孩约会 |
[30:35] | Well, if you’ve become the Mona you want to be, | 你已经蜕变为你心目中的梦娜 |
[30:38] | why are you letting Noel Kahn tell you | 哪里轮得到诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[30:40] | that you’re not good enough? | 定断你够不够优秀 |
[30:43] | You cannot let him send you spinning backwards like that. | 别让他把你打垮了 |
[30:49] | You’re, like, smart smart. | 你真是 冰雪聪明 |
[30:52] | I always thought you were just book smart. | 我一直以为 你只是个书呆子 |
[30:55] | You want a sweater set? Cashmere blend. | 你要毛衫套装吗 羊绒混纺的哦 |
[31:00] | Um, I’m cool, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:06] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[31:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:19] | It’s so nice to see young people enjoying live theater. | 看到年轻人喜欢话剧 我真欣慰 |
[31:22] | Most of your peers are | 你们的同龄人 |
[31:23] | probably watching their Youtubes right now. | 大多只会看Youtube视频 |
[31:25] | You’d be surprised to find that some of us | 你很惊讶吧 发现我们还能 |
[31:27] | are able to actually connect with the real world. | 与现实世界沟通 |
[31:33] | So, what brings you here? | 你怎么想到来的 |
[31:34] | Uh, oh, a friend of mine had an extra ticket. | 我朋友有张多余的票 |
[31:38] | Holden, you probably missed him while you were abroad, | 霍顿 你去了国外没见过他 |
[31:41] | but, Aria, you remember Mr. Fitz, don’t you? | 但艾瑞亚 你记得费兹老师吗 |
[31:44] | Oh. Is he here? | 他在这儿吗 |
[31:47] | No, I just feel terrible about it. | 不在 说起来真遗憾 |
[31:49] | He had to leave about ten minutes in. | 他进场十分钟后就走了 |
[31:51] | Said he didn’t feel well. | 说是不舒服 |
[32:04] | Caleb, call me back when you get this. | 凯勒 收到了给我回电 |
[32:13] | I made you some. | 也给你弄了点 |
[32:15] | It’s on the counter. Take a bath. | 在柜子上 洗个澡吧 |
[32:25] | – Is everything okay? – Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[32:30] | You know where to find me. | 有事叫我 |
[32:42] | Hey. It’s me again. | 喂 还是我 |
[32:46] | I’m sorry we argued earlier. | 抱歉 之前跟你吵架 |
[32:48] | Now it’s getting dark, and… | 天都黑了 |
[32:50] | and I’m getting worried. | 我很担心你 |
[32:54] | I just don’t think that you should be | 我只是觉得 |
[32:55] | out there by yourself looking for Lucas. | 你不该一个人在外面找卢卡斯 |
[32:59] | So, can you just call me or something | 能不能给我打个电话什么的 |
[33:03] | so I can at least know that you’re okay? | 跟我报个平安 |
[33:08] | I get it. You’re still mad at me. | 我知道 你还生我气 |
[33:10] | Just… can you at least text me? | 至少给我发条短信 行吗 |
[33:37] | Hanna, what was that noise? | 汉娜 什么声音 |
[33:39] | Uh, just the wind, mom. I think the latch is broken. | 风的声音 妈妈 插销好像坏了 |
[33:43] | What? | 什么 |
[33:43] | The latch on the back door. | 后门的插销 |
[33:45] | I think we need to fix it. | 要修一下了 |
[34:07] | Did you bring an umbrella? | 带伞了吗 |
[34:09] | Line’s moving. | 队伍前移 |
[34:10] | Just hope it doesn’t rain. | 希望别下雨 |
[34:18] | Maya? Is someone bothering you? | 玛雅 有人在骚扰你吗 |
[34:22] | Do you want me to answer it? | 要我帮你接吗 |
[34:23] | No, no. I just– | 不用 我只是 |
[34:25] | Um, I should probably turn my phone off, right? | 我应该关掉手机 |
[34:35] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[34:36] | You don’t have to explain. | 不用解释 |
[34:37] | Whatever it is, just tell me when you’re ready. | 不管什么事 等你准备好了再告诉我 |
[34:43] | I hooked up with someone… | 我在离开的这段时间 |
[34:46] | when I was away. | 跟别人好上了 |
[34:49] | Remember when you called and I was sort of distant? | 记得那时你打给我 我总心不在焉吗 |
[34:52] | Yeah. You didn’t want to talk to me. | 记得 你不想跟我说话 |
[34:54] | I was lonely. | 我当时很孤独 |
[34:57] | It didn’t last very long, | 那段感情没持续多久 |
[34:58] | And I ended it. | 我主动结束了 |
[35:00] | You didn’t have to be scared to tell me. | 你不必害怕告诉我 |
[35:02] | We were apart. | 我们当时两地分隔 |
[35:03] | Yeah, but I should have said something. | 没错 但我早该告诉你的 |
[35:05] | I mean, we promised to get to know each other again, | 我们说好要重新认识彼此 |
[35:08] | and that can’t happen when I’m not telling the truth. | 我不该隐瞒实情的 |
[35:13] | I was scared that telling you | 我害怕 告诉了你 |
[35:15] | would get in the way of this. | 就不会有今天 |
[35:20] | Us. | 我们就没可能了 |
[35:22] | Well, it doesn’t have to. | 不会的 |
[35:23] | You said it was over, right? | 你不是说结束了吗 |
[35:24] | Ugh, it is, but… | 对 但是 |
[35:26] | it looks like he won’t take no for an answer. | 那男的似乎不肯分手 |
[35:44] | It’s about to get crazy out here. | 看来是场狂风骤雨啊 |
[35:47] | You wanna grab a coffee or something? | 想去喝杯咖啡吗 |
[35:51] | Oh. Yeah. We can do that. | 好啊 没问题 |
[35:54] | Only if you want to. | 不用勉强的 |
[35:57] | Or… | 或者说 |
[35:58] | maybe you went out with the wrong person tonight. | 也许你今天想约的另有其人 |
[36:01] | What? No. I– | 怎么会 我… |
[36:03] | I’m guessing your parents don’t approve. | 我猜你是遭到了父母的反对 |
[36:05] | I saw the way you looked at him before the show, | 我注意到开演前你看那人的眼神 |
[36:08] | and the look on your face when you found out he’d gone. | 还有你知道他已经离开时的表情 |
[36:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:15] | Look, when my mom gets here, | 一会儿我妈妈过来 |
[36:18] | can you not mention this to her? | 你能不跟她说吗 |
[36:19] | Aria, we’re not five anymore. | 艾瑞亚 我们已经不是五岁小孩了 |
[36:21] | I don’t have to tell your mom anything, | 我不会事事向你妈妈汇报 |
[36:23] | as long as you promise to do the same. | 前提是你承诺做等同的回报 |
[36:26] | You’re not the only one who’s got stuff | 你不是唯一有秘密 |
[36:27] | they wanna keep from their parents. | 隐瞒着父母的人 |
[36:30] | So, how long have you been seeing each other? | 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[36:36] | A while. | 有一段时间了 |
[36:38] | Hey, I’m so sorry. This… | 很抱歉 这次约会… |
[36:40] | This was a mistake. | 这次约会是个错误 |
[36:43] | Maybe it’s an opportunity. | 也许这是个机会 |
[36:46] | You busy next Friday? | 你下周五有空吗 |
[37:03] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[37:06] | Where did you put my bath salts? | 你把我的浴盐放哪里了 |
[37:09] | Did you find them by the hand towels? | 你看看毛巾旁边 |
[37:12] | Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[37:21] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[37:30] | My mom ‘s down in the hall. | 我妈妈就在楼下走廊里 |
[37:31] | I never wanted to hurt you, Hanna. | 我从没想伤害你 汉娜 |
[37:33] | Where’s Caleb? | 凯勒去哪了 |
[37:41] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[37:48] | Just listen to me, hanna. | 听我说 汉娜 |
[37:49] | No, no! Don’t come any closer! | 不 不许再往前走了 |
[37:53] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[38:03] | Who’d you just call? | 你打电话给谁 |
[38:04] | No one, I swear. | 没有谁 我发誓 |
[38:08] | Give me the phone and listen to me, Hanna! | 把电话给我 听我说 汉娜 |
[38:12] | I can’t let you leave this room. | 我不能让你离开这间房子 |
[38:14] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[38:16] | Caleb. You’re here. | 凯勒 你来了 |
[38:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:22] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[38:24] | Lucas, what’s going on? | 卢卡斯 这是怎么回事 |
[38:26] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[38:28] | I don’t know how Emily found out that | 我不知道艾米丽怎么发现 |
[38:30] | it was me on that crisis hotline, | 是我打的心理干预热线 |
[38:33] | but I knew that she was going to tell you if I didn’t, | 但我知道 即使我不说 她也会告诉你 |
[38:35] | so I took you out onto the lake | 所以我把你带到湖上 |
[38:38] | so we could be alone. | 我们就能单独谈谈 |
[38:40] | I needed your help. | 我是想向你求助的 |
[38:41] | Yeah, well, it didn’t seem like that. | 但当时看起来不是那样的 |
[38:43] | Probably because I was scared myself. | 因为我自己也很害怕 |
[38:46] | I was just afraid about how you would react, | 我怕你得知真相后的反应 |
[38:48] | and I need you to soften the blow when I tell caleb. | 而在我向凯勒坦白时 我需要你帮我说话 |
[38:53] | When you tell me what? | 向我坦白什么 |
[39:01] | Your money… is gone. | 你的钱 都没了 |
[39:05] | What money? | 什么钱 |
[39:07] | When I left to go visit my mom, | 我去找我妈妈前 |
[39:09] | I left a bunch of cash stashed around. | 留下些现金 存在了各处 |
[39:11] | I asked Lucas to put it in his checking account | 我让卢卡斯帮我存进他的支票账户里 |
[39:14] | until I got back. So, wait, all of it? | 我回来再给我 等等 都丢了吗 |
[39:16] | And most of mine, too. | 我的大部分钱也丢了 |
[39:18] | – How much? – $4,000. | -多少钱 -四千美元 |
[39:22] | That’s a lot of money, Lucas. | 那是很大一笔钱 卢卡斯 |
[39:23] | It took me a long time to make that. | 我花了很长时间才赚到的 |
[39:25] | It was supposed to be a sure thing. | 本来应该是很保险的事 |
[39:27] | a sure thing? | 很保险的事 |
[39:28] | I was just betting on a basketball tournament. | 我参与了一场篮球锦标赛赌球 |
[39:30] | What? What were you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么呢 |
[39:32] | It was just for fun at first, | 开始只是玩玩 |
[39:35] | a bunch of math and probability stuff, | 想看看是否能用数学和概率 |
[39:37] | seeing if I could figure out a formula to beat the odds. | 推算出赌球胜率的公式 |
[39:41] | I was so sure that I would win your money back. | 我很确定能把你的钱赢回来的 |
[39:44] | The team got disqualified, | 但球队发挥失常了 |
[39:46] | threw my bracket off. | 我的公式完全失效 |
[39:48] | The payoff never happened. | 这结果从没出现过 |
[39:51] | And then suddenly you were just back from California | 接着你又突然从加州回来了 |
[39:53] | And I had lost everything. | 而我输了所有东西 |
[39:55] | Is that why you didn’t come back after the lake? | 所以你落湖之后没有回来 |
[40:00] | You were just gonna run away? | 你只是想逃跑吗 |
[40:02] | I just want to make things right. | 我只是想弥补错误 |
[40:19] | It’s not everything, but it’s… | 不够还上所有钱 但… |
[40:21] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄来的钱 |
[40:23] | I was driving around to different comic book stores | 我开车去不同的漫画书店 |
[40:26] | here, downstate, and in New Jersey. | 包括本地 南部 新泽西州的书店 |
[40:30] | Sold a bunch of my collectibles. | 我卖了我的一部分收藏 |
[40:33] | I know it’s not everything, but it’s a start. | 我知道这不是全部钱 但我会慢慢还清的 |
[40:38] | I’m really sorry, Caleb. | 真的很抱歉 凯勒 |
[40:41] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会解决的 |
[40:43] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[40:45] | Please say something. | 拜托说点什么吧 |
[40:51] | You’re not who I thought you were. | 你并非我以为的那样 |
[41:02] | So wait, somebody else showed up at the greenhouse | 等等 我们给A下了陷阱后 |
[41:04] | when we set that trap for “A”? | 出现在温室的另有其人 |
[41:05] | It wasn’t Lucas? | 那不是卢卡斯吗 |
[41:06] | What about the water bottle? | 那个水瓶的事呢 |
[41:08] | and the stunt with the rowboat? | 还有洗手池里的小船 |
[41:10] | No, Lucas wasn’t even in Rosewood. | 当时卢卡斯都不在玫瑰镇 |
[41:11] | He was driving around all night trying | 他整夜都在开车到处走 |
[41:13] | to sell his collectibles to pay Caleb back. | 卖掉自己的收藏来还凯勒的钱 |
[41:16] | Spence, what did you want to show us? | 斯宾塞 你刚才要给我们看什么 |
[41:17] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[41:18] | Hey, did you order dumplings? Two orders. | 你们订饺子了吗 两份 |
[41:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[41:25] | This is the sign-in book from Jenna’s blind rehab center. | 这是詹娜在盲人康复中心的访客记录 |
[41:28] | This is the day before Alison went missing. | 这是艾莉森失踪前一天的 |
[41:31] | Mm. Jenna said that Alison came to visit her that day. | 詹娜说那天艾莉森去看她了 |
[41:34] | I don’t see Ali’s name. | 但我没看到艾莉的名字 |
[41:36] | Wait, so that story she told us, that was a lie? | 这么说 她跟我们说的是假话吗 |
[41:39] | Well, who knows, but that’s not all. | 谁知道呢 但还不只这些 |
[41:41] | Look who did visit. | 看看谁去拜访了 |
[41:43] | Garrett Reynolds. He was there for, | 加勒特·雷诺兹 他那晚在那 |
[41:45] | like, what, 20 minutes that night? | 待了二十分钟 |
[41:47] | And not only do guests have to sign in, | 记录里不仅有访客记录 |
[41:49] | they also keep track of when the patients leave. | 他们还记录病人离开的情况 |
[41:51] | Garrett signed Jenna out at 10:15 P.M. | 10点15分 加勒特签字带詹娜离开了 |
[41:53] | And there’s no time that they signed back in. | 整晚都没有回房记录 |
[41:55] | She could’ve been gone all night. | 她可能一夜都不在 |
[41:57] | Can we just look at this later? | 我们能吃点再看吗 |
[41:59] | If I don’t eat something, my head is going to explode. | 不吃点东西 我脑袋会炸开的 |
[42:01] | Aria, would you please pass those plates? | 艾瑞亚 把盘子递过来好吗 |
[42:03] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[42:05] | Jenna said that Alison blackmailed her | 詹娜说艾莉森威胁过她 |
[42:07] | and that she stayed in rehab until the day of Alison’s funeral. | 而她在康复中心一直待到艾莉森的葬礼 |
[42:10] | So where was she the night Ali went missing? | 那艾莉失踪当晚她在哪呢 |
[42:13] | She could’ve been anywhere. | 谁都说不准 |
[42:14] | How much do you want to bet she was in Rosewood? | 想打赌她当时在玫瑰镇吗 |
[42:20] | oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[42:25] | Oh, I’m gonna be sick. | 太恶心了 |
[42:35] | “This is what live bait looks like. | “活生生的鱼饵就是这样的 |
[42:37] | Now we’re even, bitches. – A'” | 我们扯平了 贱人们 A” |