时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s my turn to torture you. | 轮到我来折磨你了 |
[00:05] | – What’s that? – It’s a box of Ali’s things. | -这是什么 -艾莉留下的一盒小玩意儿 |
[00:07] | Jason found it. He gave it to me. | 杰森找到的 他给了我 |
[00:09] | You’re afraid we found something, | 你害怕我们找到了什么 |
[00:10] | something in this box. | 藏在这盒子里的东西 |
[00:13] | No! Ali! | 不 艾莉 |
[00:16] | That’s “A”‘s cellphone. | 这是A的手机 |
[00:17] | Hanna, call Caleb. | 汉娜 打电话给凯勒 |
[00:19] | He’s the best way that we can get information on– | 要从中获取信息 找他最合适了 |
[00:20] | No, leave him out of this. | 不 别把他牵扯进来 |
[00:22] | N.A.T. Club? Jason delaurentis, N.A.T. | N.A.T.社团 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 N.A.T. |
[00:25] | Garrett reynolds, N.A.T. | 加勒特·雷诺兹 N.A.T |
[00:26] | “For we see all.” | “尽收眼底” |
[00:27] | Noel broke up with me, and I don’t even know why. | 诺埃尔跟我分手了 我甚至不清楚原因 |
[00:30] | Maybe you went out with the wrong person tonight. | 也许你今天想约的另有其人 |
[00:32] | I saw the way you looked at him before the show. | 开演前 我注意到你看那人的眼神 |
[00:35] | When my mom gets here, can you not mention this to her? | 一会儿我妈过来 你能不跟她说吗 |
[00:37] | As long as you promise to do the same. | 前提是你承诺做等同的回报 |
[00:39] | I know that you want answers, | 我知道你想要答案 |
[00:40] | but it’s just still not safe. | 但现在还不够稳妥 |
[00:42] | Then why did you come here? | 那你为什么还要过来 |
[00:43] | Shutting you out is killing me. | 将你拒之千里 让我痛不欲生 |
[00:44] | The owner shut down the phone. | 手机主人将它锁住了 |
[00:46] | Are you sure you want me to work on this? | 你们确定要我这么做吗 |
[00:48] | – Yes! – Yes! | -对 -是的 |
[00:49] | Hanna, are you all right with this? | 汉娜 你没意见吧 |
[00:54] | I passed your mom heading out. | 我看到你妈出去了 |
[00:56] | Then it’s go time. | 那我们开始吧 |
[00:58] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[01:02] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[01:06] | How much did Caleb get? | 凯勒破解了多少 |
[01:07] | I don’t know. He said he was up most the night. | 不知道 他说几乎忙了一个通宵 |
[01:09] | It’s not like we expected | 并不像我们想象的 |
[01:10] | decrypting files from “A”‘s phone was gonna be easy. | 破解A的手机一点都不简单 |
[01:13] | Is caleb still asking whose phone it is? | 凯勒还追问是谁的手机吗 |
[01:15] | Every chance he gets, and I’m still lying to him. | 逮着机会就问 我每次都得糊弄过去 |
[01:18] | Now that we know that it wasn’t Lucas, | 既然我们知道不是卢卡斯 |
[01:19] | My money’s on Officer Garrett | 我赌温室里掉了手机的 |
[01:21] | in the greenhouse with the cellphone. | 一定是加勒特警官 |
[01:22] | But Jenna broke up with Garrett. | 但詹娜和加勒特分手了 |
[01:23] | Yeah, after the greenhouse. | 是 在温室事件后分手的 |
[01:25] | Look, the point is Caleb is still asking about everything | 重点是 凯勒仍一直在问东问西 |
[01:27] | and it’s not safe for him to know the answers. | 而现在告诉他真相还不够稳妥 |
[01:30] | We should just tell him to stop. | 我们该让他停手了 |
[01:33] | Let’s just take a look first. | 先看一下吧 |
[01:35] | Come closer. I know you want to kiss me. | 靠近点 我知道你想吻我 |
[01:42] | This– this was all Caleb was able to get? | 凯勒就弄到这些吗 |
[01:49] | Wait. Look, that’s Alison’s bedroom. | 等下 看 这是艾莉森的卧室 |
[02:00] | What’s Ian doing in there? | 伊恩在这里干嘛 |
[02:05] | What’s he doing with that camera? | 他想把摄像头怎么样 |
[02:07] | Oh, my god, he’s hiding it. | 天呐 他在藏摄像头 |
[02:08] | He was recording this secretly. | 他在偷拍 |
[02:10] | Wait, recording what? | 等等 拍什么 |
[02:13] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[02:15] | What the hell are Jenna and Garrett doing in Alison’s bedroom? | 詹娜和加勒特在艾莉森的卧室里搞什么鬼 |
[02:17] | N.A.T. Club field trip? | N.A.T.社团的实地考察行 |
[02:19] | Ian and Garrett are the founding members. | 伊恩和加勒特是元老级成员 |
[02:21] | – The only one missing is… – Where’s Jason? | -唯一不见的人是 -杰森去哪儿了 |
[02:23] | He’s passed out. | 他昏睡过去了 |
[02:24] | A six-pack and some weed’ll do that to you. | 半打啤酒加大麻也能把你放倒 |
[02:26] | So, why the emergency call? | 有什么事这么急 |
[02:28] | I just left Alison. | 我刚见过艾莉森 |
[02:30] | I tried to get her to hand over our videos, | 我试着让她交出那些录像 |
[02:31] | but she wasn’t going for it. | 但她不买账 |
[02:32] | Heh, is that the only thing she wasn’t going for? | 她不买账的事还少吗 |
[02:35] | Shut up, Jenna. | 闭嘴 詹娜 |
[02:36] | Hey, this is your fault, Ian. | 这是你的错 伊恩 |
[02:39] | I knew you’d go too far | 我早就觉得你太过分了 |
[02:40] | and those videos would come back to bite us. | 总有一天那些录像会反咬我们一口 |
[02:42] | That’s why I bailed on this messed-up plot. | 所以我退出了这个破绽百出的计划 |
[02:44] | Oh, yeah? Well, welcome back. | 是吗 那欢迎归队 |
[02:47] | Now we find them before that bitch shows up. | 在那贱人回来前 我们赶紧找那些录像 |
[02:51] | So, Caleb has seen this? | 这些凯勒都看过了 |
[02:53] | He couldn’t have gotten it off that phone without seeing it. | 不看他怎么破解 |
[02:55] | Now you know why I’m freaking out! | 你知道我为什么抓狂了吧 |
[02:57] | Yeah, but the closer we get to finding out what really happened– | 但我们越接近事情的真相 |
[02:59] | The closer Caleb gets to the top of “A’s” Hit list. | 凯勒在A攻击名单的次序就越靠前 |
[03:02] | He, she, it has messed with all our relationships– | 这个怪物已经将苗头对准我们身边的人 |
[03:05] | Toby, Ezra, Samara… | 托比 以斯拉 萨马拉 |
[03:07] | Look. | 看这里 |
[03:08] | – Check this out. – What is it? | -看看这个 -什么东西 |
[03:11] | It’s just an old box. | 就是个旧盒子 |
[03:13] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[03:14] | That’s the box Jason gave me. | 是杰森给我的那个盒子 |
[03:17] | Caleb’s done. I’m telling him today. | 凯勒该收手了 我今天就告诉他 |
[03:20] | So what does this mean? | 这什么意思 |
[03:23] | Well, in case we had any doubts, | 这解答我们之前的疑惑 |
[03:24] | The N.A.T. Club, Jenna included, | N.A.T社团在玫瑰镇会面 |
[03:26] | was in Rosewood. | 詹娜也参加了 |
[03:28] | In Alison’s bedroom. | 在艾莉森的卧室里 |
[03:31] | The night ali was murdered. | 就是艾莉被杀的那天晚上 |
[04:06] | When did you get this? | 你什么时候收到的 |
[04:07] | While you were downstairs. | 你在楼下的时候 |
[04:10] | So, Aria and Hanna haven’t seen this. | 艾瑞亚和汉娜还没看过吧 |
[04:22] | I thought you were trying to keep your distance. | 我以为你在努力与他保持距离 |
[04:24] | I was, okay? I am. It’s just that | 我是在努力 只是… |
[04:26] | I slipped up last week and I kissed him, | 上周我情不自禁 亲了他 |
[04:28] | and now Toby thinks that we’re back together, | 现在托比觉得我们复合了 |
[04:29] | and I can’t even– | 我却不能… |
[04:34] | Talk to him. | 你接 |
[04:35] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[04:36] | I-I don’t know. That I’m not here. | 我也不知道 就说我不在 |
[04:38] | No, that I’m in the shower. | 不 说我在洗澡 |
[04:40] | Don’t make me lie to him, Spencer. | 别逼我对他说谎 斯宾塞 |
[04:41] | Please! | 拜托 |
[04:54] | Is Spencer around? | 斯宾塞在吗 |
[04:56] | Um, she’s unable to come to the phone right now. | 她现在接不了电话 |
[05:01] | I came by to pick up the rest of my tools. | 我是来拿剩下的工具的 |
[05:04] | – Spencer’s dad… – Yeah, I heard. | -斯宾塞的爸爸 -我听说了 |
[05:08] | How’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞还好吗 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 挺好的 |
[05:12] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[05:14] | I miss her. | 我也很想她 |
[05:16] | She’s been kind of confusing lately. | 她最近有点前言不搭后语 |
[05:19] | The other day in my truck, | 那天在我车里 |
[05:19] | she said she was close to telling me something, | 她说很快就能告诉我真相 |
[05:22] | to explaining what’s been happening. | 向我解释最近发生的事情 |
[05:24] | Things have changed since then. | 那之后情况有变 |
[05:28] | Can you tell me anything? | 你能告诉是什么事吗 |
[05:29] | No. I don’t want to get between you and Spencer. | 不行 我不想介入你和斯宾塞之间 |
[05:32] | I don’t think this is about me and her. | 我不觉得这是我和她之间的事 |
[05:35] | I think it’s something else. | 我觉得另有原因 |
[05:36] | Emily! Just– get off! | 艾米丽 快挂掉 |
[05:40] | Spencer’s dad is here. | 斯宾塞的爸爸来了 |
[05:42] | You should probably come back later. | 你改个时间再来吧 |
[05:44] | When he’s not here, | 是趁她爸不在的时候 |
[05:45] | or when Spencer’s not here? | 还是斯宾塞不在的时候 |
[05:56] | And he just drove away? | 他就这样走了吗 |
[05:58] | What else was he supposed to do? | 那他该怎么办 |
[06:00] | Totally shut him down. | 我完全拒绝见他 |
[06:01] | You’re protecting somebody that you love. | 你在保护你爱的人 |
[06:04] | It’s kind of romantic. | 也算是挺浪漫的 |
[06:05] | No, it’s the opposite of romantic. | 不 一点都不浪漫 |
[06:07] | It’s safe. | 这是安全起见 |
[06:09] | It’s what we all need to be. | 我们都得这样 |
[06:11] | Hey, well, at least Toby still wants to talk to you. | 至少托比还愿意和你说话 |
[06:14] | Because that was definitely not the case last time I saw Ezra. | 上次我见到以斯拉时 绝不是那样 |
[06:18] | Which makes me wonder: | 让我开始怀疑 |
[06:19] | was that the last time I’ll ever see him? | 那会是我见他的最后一面吗 |
[06:21] | – No, Aria. – Yeah, but how do I know that? | -不会的 艾瑞亚 -但我怎么知道 |
[06:23] | He won’t see me. He won’t talk to me. | 他不肯见我 不和我说话 |
[06:24] | Maybe you just need to give him some time. | 或许你该给他点时间[有机会的意思] |
[06:26] | I gave him time. | 我给了他机会 |
[06:27] | At the play, him sneaking out of the theater? | 在剧院他偷偷溜走的那次 |
[06:30] | That was time. | 就是给他的机会 |
[06:32] | Now I just really want some answers. | 现在我真的想要个答案 |
[06:34] | How are you going to without your parents knowing? | 你怎么瞒着你爸妈去问他 |
[06:36] | Without “A” knowing? | 怎么瞒着A |
[06:42] | Huh, the beard. | 假男友 |
[06:44] | The what? | 什么 |
[06:45] | Holden, Aria’s beard. | 艾瑞亚的假男友 霍顿 |
[06:47] | It means he’ll go out with her | 就是说他会和她约会 |
[06:48] | but not really out with her | 但不是真正的约会 |
[06:50] | because he’s not really interested. | 因为他对她没啥兴趣 |
[06:51] | I know what it means. He’s gay. | 我懂是什么意思了 他是同志 |
[06:54] | He’s not gay. I’ve known him since I was five. | 他不是同志 我从五岁就认识他了 |
[06:56] | He might not have known when he was five. | 可能在他五岁的时候 他还没察觉吧 |
[06:59] | Has he ever tried to kiss you? | 他有试图亲过你吗 |
[07:02] | No. | 没有 |
[07:03] | Gay. | 同志 |
[07:16] | So, how’s the whole reintegration | “重返美国社会”的计划 |
[07:18] | into American Society thing going? | 进行得怎么样 |
[07:20] | Okay. You helped, actually. | 挺好 你真的帮了我不少 |
[07:22] | I did? How? | 我有吗 怎么帮到你了 |
[07:24] | Ah, it’s probably better you don’t know. | 你还是别知道比较好 |
[07:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | But I owe you one. How’s that? | 不过算我欠你个人情 怎么样 |
[07:31] | Well, we’re still on for tomorrow night, right? | 我们明晚还继续吧 |
[07:34] | I was counting on it. | 我期待不已 |
[07:36] | Good. Yeah, ’cause that’ll help me. | 很好 帮了我大忙了 |
[07:39] | With your friend who walks out on plays? | 去找那个看话剧时开溜的朋友吗 |
[07:42] | Mm, I think it’s best that you don’t know. | 你还是别知道比较好 |
[07:47] | I’ll call you later. | 我回头给你打电话 |
[07:48] | – I’ll answer. – Bye. | -那等你电话 -拜拜 |
[07:54] | Holden– | 霍顿 |
[08:51] | Forgot your keys. | 你钥匙忘拿了 |
[08:58] | Oh, man, I totally know what that’s like. | 哥们儿 这种状况我太清楚了 |
[09:00] | You get so wrapped up in something, | 做事做得太投入 |
[09:02] | you forget where you are. | 都忘了自己身在何处 |
[09:03] | Two hours later, it’s like, | 埋头苦干两个小时 抬头一看 |
[09:05] | “Where did I park my car? | “我车停在哪儿了” |
[09:07] | “Did I even drive here?” | “我是开车来的吗” |
[09:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[09:22] | On the video, Garrett looked in the box and saw something weird. | 视频中 加勒特看到盒子里奇怪的东西 |
[09:25] | Wouldn’t you like to know what it was? | 你们不想知道是什么吗 |
[09:27] | No. Look, we’ve already seen what we needed to see… | 不想 该看的我们都看到了 |
[09:32] | All of our suspects in the same place | 所有嫌疑人在同一时间 |
[09:34] | at the same time in Alison’s room | 都出现在艾莉森的房间里 |
[09:35] | Talking about how much they hated her. | 谈论着自己有多恨她 |
[09:38] | I don’t know why we just don’t hand the drive to the police. | 我不懂为什么不把优盘交给警察 |
[09:41] | We should be closing things, not opening… | 我们应该了结一切 不是挑起新事端 |
[09:46] | You guys, there’s something in here. | 各位 这里面有东西 |
[09:47] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[09:53] | “My turn to torture you.” | “轮到我来折磨你了” |
[09:55] | Okay, that’s creepy. | 这有点吓人了 |
[09:57] | “You think you’re safe on the outside, | “你以为在外面就是安全的 |
[09:58] | but you’re not when I’m on the inside.” | 那你就错了 即使我在里面” |
[10:01] | “Scared yet? You should be, bitch.” | “怕了吗 怕是应该的 贱人” |
[10:04] | These notes are starting to sound familiar. | 这些话的语气好熟悉 |
[10:07] | “Next time, it’ll be your face, not this pumpkin.” | “下次遭殃的不再是南瓜 而是你的脸” |
[10:10] | Looks like it was cut by something. | 看上去像被戳了个口子 |
[10:12] | It was. Don’t you guys remember? | 的确是 你们还记得吗 |
[10:17] | Halloween. | 万圣节 |
[10:20] | I’ve never been this way before. | 我从没走过这条路 |
[10:23] | Back alleys and backyards have | 小巷子和别家后院 |
[10:24] | always been the best way to my house. | 是到我家的捷径 |
[10:26] | Your sister and Ian are so cute together. | 你姐姐跟伊恩看起来好般配啊 |
[10:29] | Do you think they’ll get married? | 你觉得他们会结婚吗 |
[10:30] | I guess so. They seem perfect for each other. | 有可能吧 他们确实是天生一对 |
[10:34] | Yeah, perfectly bored. | 是啊 天生无聊的一对 |
[10:38] | Ali, someone trashed your porch. | 艾莉 有人在你家门廊搞破坏 |
[10:43] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:57] | What does the note say? | 纸条上写的什么 |
[10:59] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[11:02] | Jason’s beer buddies. Real funny. | 杰森的狐朋狗友们 够搞笑的 |
[11:07] | I better get going. | 我还是回家了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, me too. | 我也撤了 |
[11:11] | What’s the hurry? Let’s make a night of it. | 着什么急啊 我们好好狂欢一夜 |
[11:15] | It’s already been kind of a long night. | 这一晚已经够疯狂的了 |
[11:17] | Look, I’m sorry about the prank. | 抱歉拿恶作剧来吓你们 |
[11:19] | I know I took it too far. | 我知道做的有些过了 |
[11:24] | Let me make it up to you guys. | 让我好好补偿你们吧 |
[11:27] | “Next time, it’ll be your face, not this pumpkin.” | “下次遭殃的不再是南瓜 而是你的脸” |
[11:30] | That was the note that Ali got. | 这就是艾莉发现的那张纸条 |
[11:33] | This is an invitation from Noel Kahn’s Halloween party. | 这是诺埃尔·卡恩的万圣节派对邀请卡 |
[11:36] | As if my memories of that night could get any scarier. | 那晚的记忆还不够吓人吗 |
[11:42] | Guys, this note is signed by “A.” | 各位 纸条署名是A |
[11:45] | “A” Was after Alison, too. | A也盯上过艾莉森 |
[11:47] | Before they were after us. | 早在盯上我们之前 |
[12:09] | Have you talked to her yet? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[12:10] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[12:14] | Hey. Heard about you and Noel. | 我听说你跟诺埃尔的事了 |
[12:17] | People in China have heard about me and Noel. | 连天朝人民都听说我跟诺埃尔的事了 |
[12:20] | Don’t let it get to you, all right? The guy’s a total tool. | 别太在意了 那家伙就是个见风使舵的主 |
[12:26] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[12:27] | You and Noel? | 你跟诺埃尔吗 |
[12:28] | He doesn’t even know what a friend is. | 他根本不懂什么叫朋友 |
[12:29] | No. You and me. | 不 我是说你和我 |
[12:31] | I’ve been calling you for two days. | 这两天我一直打电话找你 |
[12:33] | Mona… | 梦娜 |
[12:40] | You can have this back. I’m done with it. | 把这个拿回去吧 我不要了 |
[12:42] | Sorry, no returns, no exchanges. | 抱歉 此商品不退不换 |
[12:45] | Take it! Maybe the next girl you decide to dump all over | 拿着吧 没准下个被你甩掉的女孩 |
[12:48] | will like it better than I did. | 会比我更稀罕它 |
[13:08] | I’m so sorry, Mona. | 我很抱歉 梦娜 |
[13:09] | Just leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[13:10] | No! You’re the worst person for you to be around right now. | 不行 你这种人最不会处理这种事 |
[13:15] | That didn’t come out right. | 我说错话了 |
[13:18] | Noel’s not worth it. | 诺埃尔根本不值得 |
[13:20] | Okay, it’s not like anyone with half a brain | 任何一个有大脑的人 |
[13:22] | – ever trusted him anyways. – Hanna! | -都不会相信他的 -汉娜 |
[13:23] | I’m just saying he’s a bad guy, | 我是想说他就是一混蛋 |
[13:26] | and you deserve way better. | 他根本配不上你 |
[13:32] | I never knew anyone who could lie like that. | 从没见过任何人这么能骗人 |
[13:35] | It was second nature with him. | 说谎就像是他的第二天性 |
[13:40] | It’s those eyes. | 他那双眼睛 |
[13:41] | You look into them, and you’re just, like, hypnotized. | 当你看着它们 感觉自己被催眠了 |
[13:46] | So what you’re saying is he could be a really good super villain. | 你是说 他做大混蛋真是太在行了 |
[13:50] | Look, I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[13:52] | Me, you, Rive Gauche tonight. | 今晚就我俩 去左岸酒吧 |
[13:54] | We’ll shut the place down. | 我们不醉不归 |
[13:59] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[14:39] | Ezra. Hey. | 以斯拉 |
[14:41] | I’m calling from Emily’s phone, | 我在用艾米丽的电话 |
[14:43] | for obvious reasons. | 原因不言而喻 |
[14:46] | Listen, I really don’t want to think | 我完全不想 |
[14:49] | about us being over, but… | 与你分手 但… |
[14:53] | You know, whether we are or we aren’t, | 无论我们要不要结束 |
[14:54] | it’s something that we should discuss face to face. | 都应该当面谈谈 |
[14:59] | So, meet me tonight at 8:00 | 所以 今晚八点 |
[15:03] | in front of the clock by Rittenhouse Square. | 我会在里滕豪斯广场的钟前等你 |
[15:07] | If you come, it means that there’s still a chance for us, | 如果你来了 就证明我们之间还有可能 |
[15:10] | and if not… | 如果你没来… |
[16:21] | No! | 不会吧 |
[16:27] | When I got the call, no one was sure | 我接到电话时 没人知道 |
[16:29] | how badly you’d been hurt, and– | 你伤得多重 |
[16:30] | I was lucky. Your mom came home. | 我很幸运 你妈妈正好回来了 |
[16:33] | I’m so sorry about yesterday. | 昨天的事 很抱歉 |
[16:35] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞… |
[16:36] | No, if you’d just gotten your stuff, then… | 不 如果你只是拿了东西就走… |
[16:38] | Spencer, it wouldn’t have made any difference. | 斯宾塞 不会有任何区别的 |
[16:41] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:44] | I was taking down the scaffolding, | 我正要从手脚架上下来 |
[16:47] | and the anchors gave away, and, uh… | 铆钉松了 然后… |
[16:51] | You must be the carpenter. | 你就是那个木匠吧 |
[16:54] | I’m Dr. Kingston. Hello, Spencer. | 我是金斯顿医生 你好 斯宾塞 |
[16:56] | Hey. | 你好 |
[16:58] | You two know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[17:00] | Yeah, Ren used to date Melissa. | 对 任和梅丽莎谈过恋爱 |
[17:02] | Was engaged to her, actually, | 确切说是定过婚 |
[17:04] | before something got in the way. | 后来出了些状况 就取消了 |
[17:08] | So, uh, the x-rays confirm the break, | X光显示是骨折了 |
[17:10] | but it’s clean, should heal well. | 但伤口很干净 应该会很快愈合 |
[17:12] | We’ll put a cast on it shortly. | 我们还需要短期观察一下 |
[17:14] | You’ll need to spend the night. | 你今晚得在这过夜了 |
[17:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:16] | It’s routine when there’s been a concussion, | 这是对脑震荡症状的例行观察 |
[17:17] | so don’t worry. | 不必担心 |
[17:21] | Next emergency. I’ll be back later. | 有个急诊 我待会儿再来 |
[17:22] | Try and be more careful next time, huh? | 下次小心点 |
[17:25] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 再见 |
[17:31] | There something you want to tell me? | 你有什么要告知我的吗 |
[17:39] | 差一点就搞定他了 托比下次不会这么幸运了 -A | |
[17:47] | Yeah. Okay, bye. | 好的 没问题 再见 |
[17:50] | Toby’s okay. | 托比没事 |
[17:51] | Yeah, for now. | 暂时是没事了 |
[17:53] | Guys, if Jenna really is a part of this, | 姐妹们 如果詹娜真的参与了这事 |
[17:55] | Do you think she’d actually hurt her own stepbrother? | 你们觉得她真会伤害自己的哥哥吗 |
[17:57] | Jenna would kill and eat her own mother to get back at us. | 为报复我们 她连自己妈妈都能杀掉吃了 |
[18:02] | Maybe she’s just trying to scare him. | 也许她只是想吓吓他 |
[18:04] | – Or us. – Yeah, well, it’s working. | -或吓吓我们 -这招挺有用的 |
[18:08] | But if Jenna and Garrett broke up, | 但詹娜和加勒特分手了 |
[18:09] | how could she do this to Toby? | 她是怎么做到的 这样对付托比 |
[18:12] | She must’ve found a replacement. | 她肯定找到替补了 |
[18:24] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[18:25] | Why’d you go back to that house? | 你为什么回去那栋房子 |
[18:27] | You were never supposed to go back, Toby. | 你不该回去的 托比 |
[18:31] | It is not safe with those girls, with Spencer– | 跟那些女孩还有斯宾塞搅在一起不安全 |
[18:33] | Don’t. Talk about her. | 不许说她 |
[18:36] | Don’t mention her name. | 不要提她的名字 |
[18:46] | You need to be stronger. | 你需要更加自强 |
[18:48] | I don’t want any advice from you. | 我不想听你的建议 |
[18:50] | Who else is there, hmm? | 那你还有谁呢 |
[18:52] | That knows you as well as I do, | 还有谁能像我一样了解你 |
[18:56] | that cares about you as much as I do | 像我一样关心你呢 |
[18:59] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[19:00] | You know you’ll never be happy with her. | 你知道跟她在一起永远不会幸福的 |
[19:02] | You’ll never be at peace. | 你们会永无安宁之日 |
[19:06] | She’s haunted, Toby. | 她被缠上了 托比 |
[19:09] | I know a little bit about that. | 我知道一些内幕 |
[19:13] | You shouldn’ be here | 你不该来这里 |
[19:14] | I’m the only person who should be here. | 我是唯一应该来的人 |
[19:18] | We’re family… | 我们是一家人 |
[19:22] | Whether you like it or not | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[19:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:35] | Hey, I’ve been worried about you. | 嘿 我一直在担心你 |
[19:37] | Yeah, me too | 我也担心你 |
[19:38] | What the hell is this? | 这东西到底是什么 |
[19:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:42] | I decoded another segment. | 我破解了另一部分文件 |
[19:44] | This is about Alison Delaurentis’s murder, isn’t it? | 这和艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯的死有关吧 |
[19:47] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[19:48] | Yeah, I can tell. | 我看出来了 |
[19:50] | Hanna, why are you and your friends | 汉娜 为什么你和你的朋友们 |
[19:51] | looking into a crime that somebody’s already confessed to? | 要调查一起已经有人认罪的案件呢 |
[19:54] | Do you think somebody else killed her, | 你们觉得杀她的另有其人吗 |
[19:56] | – somebody in this video? – Caleb… | -凶手是视频里的某个人吗 -凯勒 |
[19:57] | No, just tell me what these videos are all about | 告诉我这些视频到底有何玄机 |
[19:59] | and stop making me imagine the worst. | 别让我再往最坏的方面乱想了 |
[20:00] | Whatever you imagine isn’t as bad as it really is. | 事实远比你想象中的严重 |
[20:05] | Hey, I can protect you. | 我可以保护你的 |
[20:07] | You just– you gotta tell me. | 只需你告诉我一切 |
[20:09] | I can’t tell you. | 无可奉告 |
[20:09] | Why? Because I can’t handle it? | 为什么 你觉得我承受不了吗 |
[20:11] | Because I can’t handle it. | 因为我自己都承受不了 |
[20:16] | I’m afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[20:17] | I told you, I can protect you. | 我说了 我可以保护你的 |
[20:18] | No, I’m afraid for you. | 我是替你担心 |
[20:22] | You just gotta stop working on these videos, | 你别再碰这些视频了 |
[20:25] | all right? They’re dangerous. | 可以吗 它们很危险 |
[20:28] | I get that. | 我知道 |
[20:30] | Especially since the people that we’re talking about | 尤其是我们谈论的那些人 |
[20:32] | are in this town, watching me. | 在镇上监视着我 |
[20:35] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[20:37] | I was working on this today at the cafe, | 我今天在咖啡馆破解这些视频时 |
[20:40] | and I looked up, and officer Garrett | 我抬起头 看到加勒特警官 |
[20:42] | was sitting two tables away. | 正坐在我不远处 |
[20:43] | What are you– hey! | 你们到底 喂 |
[20:45] | Hanna, Hanna! What the hell! | 汉娜 汉娜 你在干什么 |
[20:47] | I spent hours on that. | 我花了好久才弄出来的 |
[20:52] | Look, I don’t care. | 听着 我不管 |
[20:54] | You are out of the phone tech business, as of now. | 从现在起 你再也不许摆弄手机了 |
[21:06] | How dare you come here. | 你怎么敢来这里 |
[21:08] | Emily? I’d ask you the same thing. | 艾米丽吗 我也正要问你同样的话 |
[21:11] | I’m Toby’s friend. | 我是托比的朋友 |
[21:13] | Well, there was a time you wanted to be more than that. | 你曾经可不止想和他当朋友而已吧 |
[21:15] | Good thing he didn’t feel the same way, | 还好他对你没动心过 |
[21:17] | or things would be awfully confusing | 不然对于玛雅来说 |
[21:19] | with Maya, wouldn’t they? | 那可是剪不断理还乱了 |
[21:21] | You’re lucky I don’t take that stick. | 我不跟你一般见识 |
[21:23] | Mm, careful, Emily. | 你可得小心点 艾米丽 |
[21:25] | – Misplaced anger can be dangerous. – Misplaced? | -乱发脾气是很危险的 -乱发脾气 |
[21:28] | You should’ve left him alone. | 你离他远一点 |
[21:29] | You all should’ve left him alone. | 你们都离他远点 |
[21:31] | You know how everyone close to you gets hurt. | 你知道只要是你身边的人就都会受到伤害 |
[21:33] | Are you threatening me, here, today? | 你此时此刻是在威胁我吗 |
[21:38] | I’m just stating a fact. | 我只不过是阐述事实 |
[21:41] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[21:45] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[21:50] | Hey, is Spencer okay? | 斯宾塞还好吗 |
[21:53] | I heard Toby Cavanaugh had a bad accident. | 我听说托比·加瓦诺出了点意外 |
[21:55] | Yeah. She’s fine, but he broke his arm. | 她没事 但托比把胳膊摔断了 |
[22:00] | Oh! Well, he’s lucky. | 他没大碍还算幸运 |
[22:01] | Yeah. Seems like it. | 算是吧 |
[22:04] | So, are you, uh, | 那么 你… |
[22:06] | still going on your date with Holden tonight? | 今晚还要跟霍顿去约会吗 |
[22:08] | Mom, it’s not a date. We’re just old friends catching up. | 妈 这不是约会 只是老朋友叙叙旧 |
[22:11] | Is there a reason you have to go | 你为什么一定要 |
[22:12] | all the way to Philadelphia to catch up? | 大老远跑去费城叙旧呢 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I mean, Holden’s been, like, | 霍顿现在 |
[22:21] | in the wilds of Portugal. | 就像个小葡萄牙人 |
[22:22] | I just figured his social skills | 我觉得该用点刺激手法 |
[22:24] | could use a little shock treatment. | 来帮他提高社交能力 |
[22:27] | So, where are you going? | 那么你们打算去哪儿 |
[22:29] | Um, I think he said a place called Macelli’s. | 我记得他提过一家叫麦莎莉的店 |
[22:33] | Oh, Macelli’s. | 麦莎莉呀 |
[22:34] | We haven’t been there in years. | 我们好久没去过了 |
[22:36] | We stopped there with Holden’s family | 我们从莱克县的餐馆回来时 |
[22:38] | on the way back from the cabin at Clearlake. | 就是在那儿遇见了霍顿一家的 |
[22:40] | Oh, yeah! Yeah, I really liked that place. | 对对 我挺喜欢那里的 |
[22:43] | How come we only went that one year? | 我们怎么会只去过一次呢 |
[22:45] | Mm, well, your father hated that cabin, | 你爸不喜欢那间餐馆 |
[22:47] | and he swore nothing could ever make him go back there. | 他打死也不再去那里了 |
[22:51] | Really. | 这样啊 |
[22:52] | So, we should leave around seven? | 那我们七点左右出发 |
[22:54] | Mom, really? You’re still driving me? | 妈 不会吧 你还要开车送我去 |
[22:57] | Come on, I’m not 12. | 拜托 我已经不是小孩了 |
[22:59] | Date or not, your father is insisting on closer supervision. | 无论是否约会 你父亲坚持就近监督 |
[23:05] | – So am I. – Okay. | -我也是 -好吧 |
[23:41] | Jenna’s right. | 珍娜说的没错 |
[23:43] | I’m putting Toby in danger, | 是我让托比身处险境 |
[23:45] | and I’ve always known it. | 我一直都清楚的 |
[23:49] | We’ve always done everything we can. | 我们已经力所能及 |
[23:51] | It’s not enough. It’ll never be enough. | 那不够 远远不够 |
[23:59] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[24:02] | – Anything. – No, don’t be so quick to agree. | -没问题 -别那么快答应 |
[24:05] | If you do what I’m about to ask you, | 如果你真的帮了这个忙 |
[24:06] | you might end up hating me, | 你也许都会恨我的 |
[24:07] | But this is the only thing that I can think of to save Toby. | 但我只能想到这个办法救托比 |
[24:14] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[24:36] | Told you, it’s not that bad. | 我都说了 没那么严重 |
[24:39] | I’ll be home tomorrow. | 明天就出院了 |
[24:43] | I’ve been wanting to talk. | 一直都想跟你谈谈 |
[24:46] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:50] | Emily, what’s wrong? | 艾米丽 出什么事了 |
[24:56] | It’s Spencer. | 关于斯宾塞 |
[24:58] | What, is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[25:02] | Before you and she got together, | 你们在一起之前 |
[25:04] | she was seeing someone else. | 她有一个男朋友 |
[25:07] | It wasn’t right, and she knew it. | 那段感情不该发生 她自己也知道 |
[25:13] | But he’s back now, and… | 但他如今又回来了 |
[25:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:21] | It’s not right again. | 错误再次上演 |
[25:28] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[25:31] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[25:37] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么你跟我说这些 |
[25:39] | Because I can’t watch you get hurt. | 因为我不想看你受伤害 |
[25:41] | No. Why are you telling me this? | 不 为什么是你告诉我这些 |
[25:45] | Spencer couldn’t. | 斯宾塞做不到 |
[25:47] | She’s been wanting to for a long time. | 她早就想跟你说了 |
[25:50] | Long time. | 看来有段时间了 |
[25:55] | I’m so sorry, Toby. | 抱歉 托比 |
[26:01] | Tell me one thing. | 告诉我 |
[26:06] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[26:11] | Okay, so I’ll be back at 11:00. | 我十一点来接你们 |
[26:14] | You kids enjoy yourselves. | 玩得开心点 |
[26:15] | Okay. We will. | 知道了 我们会的 |
[26:20] | Does it bother you, lying to her? | 你就忍心对你妈撒谎吗 |
[26:23] | Of course. | 当然不忍心 |
[26:25] | But you do it anyway. | 但还是照做不误 |
[26:27] | Look, in this case, | 在这件事情上 |
[26:29] | what she doesn’t know isn’t gonna hurt her. | 她不知情就不会受到伤害 |
[26:32] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[26:33] | Are you trying to convince me that we shouldn’t be doing this? | 你该不会想说服我 这是错的吧 |
[26:35] | No, just making sure it’s important to you. | 不是 只是确定这对你很重要 |
[26:38] | Why? What difference does that make? | 为什么 有关系吗 |
[26:39] | Because this is important to me. | 因为这对我很重要 |
[26:42] | Oh, it is to me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:47] | So, what do your friends think you’re doing | 我俩约会 你朋友们是怎么想的 |
[26:49] | when you’re out with me? Lying to them, too? | 你也骗她们吗 |
[26:51] | No, they know. | 不 她们知道的 |
[26:53] | They are a little curious about you, though. | 不过她们对你倒是有点好奇 |
[26:56] | – Me? – Mm-hmm. | -我吗 -是的 |
[26:58] | You’re a good-looking guy. | 你是个帅小伙 |
[27:00] | You’re pretending to go out with me | 你假装跟我约会 |
[27:02] | while you’re sneaking off somewhere else, | 其实偷溜到其它地方去 |
[27:04] | not telling me or your parents who you’re really see– | 瞒着你爸妈 也不让我知道你去见谁 |
[27:07] | Oh! So they think I’m gay. | 所以她们认为我是同志 |
[27:10] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -就是 |
[27:11] | No! Okay, yeah. | 不是 好吧 是的 |
[27:16] | Look, it’s just– | 那个 只是 |
[27:17] | Aria, I’m not. Gay. | 艾瑞亚 我不是同志 |
[27:23] | Okay, well, what are you? | 那你是… |
[27:25] | Late. See you at 11:00. | 要迟到了 十一点见 |
[27:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[27:51] | I’m just saying I put a lot of effort into my story. | 我花了很多心思在这个小说里 |
[27:54] | I’m not denying that. You’re a good writer. | 我不否认这一点 你很出色 |
[27:57] | Then why the “B”? | 那为什么只有B |
[27:59] | I guess I found it a little unbelievable. | 我觉得有些不真实 |
[28:03] | The guy leaves his fiancee at dinner | 那男的将未婚妻丢在晚宴上 |
[28:04] | to follow a woman he only met five minutes ago. | 去追一个认识才五分钟的女人 |
[28:07] | He felt he had to get to know her. | 他有一股要去认识她的冲动 |
[28:08] | He was at his rehearsal dinner. | 那可是他的婚礼彩排晚宴 |
[28:10] | He was getting married the next day. | 他第二天就要结婚了 |
[28:12] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[28:14] | Exactly what? | 什么没错 |
[28:15] | True love saves him from making | 真爱拯救了他 |
[28:17] | the biggest mistake of his life. | 阻止他犯下人生最大的错误 |
[28:20] | Do you think that’s realistic? | 你觉得现实吗 |
[28:22] | I think it’s romantic. | 我认为这很浪漫 |
[28:24] | Life isn’t always romantic. | 人生不能总活在浪漫中 |
[28:26] | Sometimes it’s realistic. | 有时 就是那么现实 |
[28:29] | Sometimes things don’t work out the way you want them to. | 有时 有情人并不能终成眷属 |
[28:38] | We are still talking about my story, | 现在还是在讨论我的小说吧 |
[28:40] | right, Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[28:42] | Yes. Sorry. | 是的 对不起 |
[28:46] | I’ll give it another look. | 我再看一遍吧 |
[28:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:48] | I guess that’s all I can ask for. | 我也只能要求这么多 |
[28:55] | “Be bold… | “勇敢些 |
[28:57] | and mighty forces will come to your aid.” | 力量之神会助你一臂之力” |
[29:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:02] | It’s a quote. | 我引用的 |
[29:04] | I forgot who said it… | 我忘了是谁说的 |
[29:07] | But that’s what my story’s about. | 但这就是我故事的主题 |
[30:18] | Listen, I really don’t want to think | 我完全不想 |
[30:20] | about us being over, but… | 与你分手 但… |
[30:23] | You know, whether we are or we aren’t, | 无论我们要不要结束 |
[30:24] | it’s something that we should discuss face to face. | 都应该当面谈谈 |
[30:29] | So, meet me tonight at 8:00 | 今晚八点 |
[30:30] | in front of the clock by Rittenhouse square. | 我会在里滕豪斯广场的钟前等你 |
[30:34] | If you come, it means that there’s still a chance for us, | 如果你来了 就证明我们之间还有可能 |
[30:38] | and if not… | 如果你没来… |
[30:44] | 未知号码 删除 | |
[31:11] | Hmm. Did you and the blender have a fight today? | 你今天和榨汁机干了一架吗 |
[31:14] | No, but Caleb and I did. | 不是 我和凯勒吵了一架 |
[31:16] | Oh. Okay. You want to talk about it? | 这样啊 你想谈谈吗 |
[31:21] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[31:26] | I do. | 我想谈谈 |
[31:28] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[31:32] | Did you ever keep a secret from dad? | 你曾向爸爸隐瞒过什么秘密吗 |
[31:35] | Well, apparently not as many as he kept from me. | 显然没有他隐瞒我的多 |
[31:41] | Yeah, I guess I kept a few. | 当然 我也有一些秘密 |
[31:43] | Like what? | 比如说呢 |
[31:48] | Remember that time he surprised me | 你还记得他有一次为了给我惊喜 |
[31:50] | by painting our bedroom? | 把我们的卧室粉刷了一遍吗 |
[31:51] | Yeah, that weird green color that looked like puke. | 记得 那种呕吐物一样的绿色 |
[31:53] | Yeah, well, | 是啊 |
[31:55] | He was so proud of the job that he did. | 他对自己的成果那么满意 |
[31:57] | I didn’t have the heart to tell him I hated it. | 我不忍心告诉他 我真的很不喜欢 |
[32:01] | Anything bigger? | 有严重一点的事吗 |
[32:05] | Once, Steve Anderson made a pass at me. | 有一次 史蒂夫·安德森挑逗过我 |
[32:08] | What? Mom, that’s dad’s best friend. | 什么 那可是爸爸最好的朋友 |
[32:11] | Which is why I kept it a secret… | 所以我保守着这个秘密 |
[32:13] | After telling Steve that I would spill it | 我警告过史蒂夫 如果他再那样 |
[32:16] | If he ever tried it again. | 我就会揭发他 |
[32:18] | But I knew your father well enough to know | 我太了解你父亲了 |
[32:19] | that if I told him, it would hurt him. | 如果我把这事告诉他 会伤害到他的 |
[32:23] | And if I didn’t, it wouldn’t. | 但如果我不说 他会相安无事 |
[32:33] | What’s the big secret you’re keeping from Caleb? | 你隐瞒了凯勒什么大秘密 |
[32:41] | Did you lie to him? | 你对他撒谎了吗 |
[32:44] | No. | 没有 |
[32:47] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[32:50] | It’s nothing. | 真的没什么 |
[32:52] | I have to go meet Mona. | 我得去找梦娜了 |
[33:02] | You feeling all right? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[33:05] | Something I can get you? | 需要我给点你什么吗 |
[33:07] | Just some answers. | 答案 |
[33:09] | Yeah, sure. What’s on your mind? | 当然 你想问什么 |
[33:11] | You and spencer. | 你和斯宾塞 |
[33:19] | Well, I kissed her. I’m not gonna deny that. | 我吻了她 我不会否认的 |
[33:21] | Big of you. | 你有种 |
[33:22] | Well, I was under the impression | 在我的印象中 |
[33:24] | that you two were over, so… | 你俩当时已经结束了 |
[33:25] | Did she tell you that? | 是她告诉你的吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah, she did, actually. | 是的 是她说得 |
[33:31] | You should go now. | 你可以走了 |
[33:33] | Come on, mate. | 别这样 老弟 |
[33:34] | I’m just saying, I may have broken my left arm, | 虽然我的左臂断了 |
[33:35] | but my right arm is fine. | 但是我的右臂还很有力 |
[33:51] | I can’t wait to down a couple shots | 我迫不及待要猛灌几杯 |
[33:54] | and flush Noel Kahn out of my system. | 将诺埃尔·卡恩忘得一干二净 |
[33:56] | Wait, I thought you lost your fake I.D. | 等等 你的假身份证不是丢了吗 |
[33:58] | I’ve got another one I could use from an old friend. | 我从个老朋友那儿找了一张能用的 |
[34:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:07] | Looks like somebody made a new friend. | 看来有人又交了个新朋友啊 |
[34:10] | Double rebound, I guess. | 看来是相互疗伤 |
[34:15] | Don’t take it so hard. | 不要帮他们难过 |
[34:16] | I’m the one that just got dumped. | 是我刚被甩了 |
[34:18] | No. No, I get it. I just… | 不 我明白 我只是 |
[34:22] | I didn’t expect to see those two hooking up. | 只是没想到他们俩会在一起 |
[34:30] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 我们快点离开这儿 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[36:30] | I didn’t know if you’d come. | 没想到你会来 |
[36:32] | I didn’t, either. | 我也没想到 |
[36:38] | Aria, this is dangerous for the both of us… | 艾瑞亚 这对我们来说都很危险 |
[36:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:41] | But I’m only worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[36:43] | I want you to be safe, | 我希望你平平安安 |
[36:45] | to be happy, | 快快乐乐地生活 |
[36:48] | and I want you to be sure that this, | 我也想让你确定 |
[36:51] | that we, are what you want. | 我们现在的状态真是你想要的 |
[36:55] | There’s only one place where I can be sure of that. | 只有在一种情况下我能确定 |
[36:58] | Where? | 什么情况下 |
[37:00] | With you. | 和你在一起的时候 |
[37:17] | We’re crazy. You know that, right? | 这太疯狂了 你知道吗 |
[37:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:23] | So, how are we gonna do this? | 我们接下来要怎么办 |
[37:25] | We can’t spend the rest of our lives | 我们总不能在雨中的人行道上 |
[37:27] | on sidewalks in the rain. | 度过一生吧 |
[37:29] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[37:34] | What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive? | 你说她把优盘毁了 是什么意思 |
[37:37] | I mean she vaporized it. | 她把它烧掉了 |
[37:39] | Nothing left but smoke. | 只剩下灰烬 |
[37:40] | But why would she do that? | 她为何要这么做 |
[37:41] | That was the most important thing. | 那可是至关重要的东西 |
[37:43] | Obviously it was important, okay? | 很明显那东西很重要 |
[37:46] | That’s why I kept a copy of the files. | 所以我也复刻了一份 |
[37:48] | – You did? – Yeah. | -你复制了 -是的 |
[37:50] | And I’ll keep working on them, too, | 只要你们不告诉汉娜 |
[37:52] | If we keep it a secret from Hanna. | 我会继续破解它 |
[37:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:55] | Because I love her and I want to protect her, | 因为我爱她 我要保护她 |
[37:58] | and it seems like finding out what’s on that phone | 而看来 查出手机里的东西 |
[38:00] | is the best way to accomplish that. | 就是保护她的最好方式 |
[38:01] | No, I don’t want to lie to Hanna, Caleb, | 不 我不想对汉娜撒谎 凯勒 |
[38:04] | And I don’t want to lie to you. | 我同样也不想欺骗你 |
[38:05] | Yeah, about that. | 的确 |
[38:07] | If I’m going to do this, | 如果想让我帮你们 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna need something from you. | 我也对你们有所求 |
[38:12] | – What? – Answers. | -什么 -答案 |
[38:15] | Starting with what is it that Hanna’s so afraid of me finding? | 首先说说 汉娜到底害怕我发现什么 |
[38:36] | Where’s holden? | 霍顿去哪了 |
[38:42] | He– | 他 |
[38:44] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[38:47] | Sorry, sorry! Aria really wanted dessert, | 抱歉 抱歉 艾瑞亚想吃甜点 |
[38:50] | but we didn’t want to miss you, so I went myself. | 我们又怕错过你 所以我自己去买 |
[38:53] | You were off by a block, by the way. | 对了 你说错了一个街区 |
[38:57] | Oh! My mistake. | 抱歉 我的错 |
[38:58] | You know me and my directions. | 你知道我的方向感很差 |
[39:00] | Peanut butter and chocolate, right? | 巧克力花生奶油味 对吧 |
[39:01] | Uh-huh. Yeah. Thank you. | 对了 谢谢 |
[39:03] | Coffee or vanilla? | 您要咖啡味还是香草味 |
[39:05] | I went for the classics. | 我推荐原味的 |
[39:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:21] | So, what exactly did you tell him? | 你到底告诉了他些什么 |
[39:23] | As little as possible. | 我已经尽量隐瞒了 |
[39:26] | That Jenna’s trying to frame us | 我告诉他 詹娜企图陷害我们 |
[39:27] | for Alison’s murder, | 谋杀艾莉森 |
[39:28] | that Garrett’s helping her, | 加勒特也是她的同谋 |
[39:30] | and that, despite what the police believe, | 无论警方是什么说法 |
[39:31] | Ian’s confession probably doesn’t tell the whole story. | 伊恩的证词并没有讲出全部真相 |
[39:36] | And then I figured the rest was something | 我认为余下的隐情 |
[39:37] | that all of us needed to talk about. | 我们几个人需要讨论一下 |
[39:39] | All of us except Hanna. | 排除汉娜吗 |
[39:41] | I don’t feel any better about this than you do, | 我心里也很不好过 |
[39:43] | but we did the right thing. | 但我们这样做没错 |
[39:45] | Caleb knows what he has to know. | 我只告诉凯勒那些他需要知道的事 |
[39:48] | Maybe what he got won’t be any good, | 也许他没弄到什么有用的 |
[39:49] | and we won’t have to use him anymore. | 我们不再需要他的帮助 |
[39:52] | So, we’re hoping that nothing’s on here? | 所以我们希望一无所获吗 |
[39:59] | Dance, you little bastards. | 播放呀 破电脑 |
[40:02] | – That’s weird. – What? | -很奇怪 -什么很奇怪 |
[40:04] | What’s inside it? | 这里面有些什么 |
[40:05] | Hey, shh! Someone’s here. | 小声点 有人上来了 |
[40:07] | Alison? | 艾莉森吗 |
[40:10] | – You’re going down. – No, no, no. | -你下去看看 -不 不 不 |
[40:12] | We are all going down. | 我们已经是一伙的了 |
[40:15] | What? | 什么 |
[40:17] | You taped us doing this? | 你竟然把我们录下来了 |
[40:19] | What the– what is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[40:21] | Now we know why he hid the camera. | 现在我们知道他为何要藏起相机了 |
[40:22] | Hey, once you’re a member of the club, | 这么说吧 既然你入伙了 |
[40:24] | you’re always a member of the club. | 你就逃不掉了 |
[40:25] | Just making sure you’re in as deep as I am. | 这只是确保你们像我一样无法抽身 |
[40:28] | She’s coming upstairs! | 她上楼了 |
[40:30] | That’s Alison about to walk in and find them. | 艾莉森要进来发现他们了 |
[40:32] | This could be the last few seconds of her life. | 这也许是她生命的最后时刻 |
[40:39] | I’m not sure I want Caleb to get any more. | 还好凯勒只破解了这么多 我都不忍看了 |
[40:41] | Yeah, but if he does… | 但如果他都破解出来 |
[40:44] | Maybe we really can give this to the police. | 这视频就可以交给警察了 |
[40:47] | Maybe everything can finally be over. | 也许一切都可以结束了 |
[40:49] | Over over? | 是指水落石出吗 |
[40:58] | I thought Toby was getting back from the hospital later today. | 我以为托比要晚些时候才能出院 |
[41:03] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[41:14] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪里了 |
[41:24] | Why would he leave the keys? | 他怎么没带走车钥匙 |
[41:42] | Spence, what does it say? | 斯宾塞 信中说了些什么 |
[41:47] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |