时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The bank loan came through. | 我拿到银行贷款了 |
[00:03] | In a lasagna box? | 用通心粉盒装的吗 |
[00:05] | This is our lifeline. | 这是我们的救命稻草 |
[00:06] | And I will pay it all back. | 我会全数归还的 |
[00:07] | If the bank finds out about your unauthorized loan, | 如果银行发现这笔贷款的来历 |
[00:10] | That’s like a felony, right? | 这可是重罪吧 |
[00:11] | It’s only a felony if they find out. | 不被发现就没有事 |
[00:13] | You’re not the only one who’s got stuff | 不是只有你一人 |
[00:14] | they wanna keep from their parents. | 有秘密隐瞒着父母 |
[00:16] | You busy next Friday? | 你下周五有空吗 |
[00:17] | Jenna, no, wait, don’t hang up. Damn it! | 詹娜 等等 先别挂 该死 |
[00:24] | You just gotta stop working on these videos. They’re dangerous. | 你别再弄这些视频了 太危险了 |
[00:26] | Especially since the people that we’re talking about | 更何况我们谈论的那些人 |
[00:28] | are in this town watching me. | 在这镇上盯着我 |
[00:31] | What are you– Hanna! | 你这是 汉娜 |
[00:33] | You are out of the phone tap business. | 你不许再摆弄那部手机了 |
[00:35] | Ezra, meet me tonight at 8:00. | 以斯拉 今晚八点见面 |
[00:37] | If you come, it means that there’s still a chance for us. | 如果你来 就表示我们之间还有可能 |
[00:40] | I hooked up with someone when I was away. | 我在离开的这段时间 跟别人好上了 |
[00:42] | You said it was over, right? | 你是说结束了吗 |
[00:43] | It looks like he won’t take no for an answer. | 他显然不肯轻易放手 |
[00:46] | Training a horse is an art. | 驯马也是门艺术 |
[00:48] | You have to work with the animal, | 你要学会驯服动物 |
[00:50] | taking all the fight out if it until it truly is broken. | 扼杀它全部斗志 直到将它彻底制服 |
[00:52] | That’s how you’re gonna feel when I’m through with you. | 跟我相处 你就会明白这种滋味了 |
[00:55] | We’re moving back to Rosewood. | 我们要搬回玫瑰镇 |
[00:56] | – “We”? – Me, Isabel, Kate. | -你们 -我 伊莎贝尔 还有凯特 |
[00:58] | Kate’s going to be in Rosewood? | 凯特要搬来玫瑰镇 |
[01:00] | What do you mean, she destroyed the flash drive? | 你说什么 她把优盘毁了 |
[01:02] | I kept a copy of the files. | 我复制了一份 |
[01:03] | And I’ll keep working on them, too, | 只要你们不告诉汉娜 |
[01:05] | if we keep it a secret from Hanna. | 我会继续破解它 |
[01:11] | – Check this out. – What is it? | -看看这个 -什么东西 |
[01:13] | It’s just an old box. | 就是个旧盒子 |
[01:15] | Turn the volume up. | 音量调大点 |
[01:16] | Can you make the view full screen? | 能全屏吗 |
[01:18] | Maybe make it lighter. The picture seems really dark. | 最好调亮点 画面好暗 |
[01:21] | All right, that’s it. I’ve officially stopped taking requests. | 够了啊 我正式拒绝任何要求 |
[01:26] | Can you guys like back up a little bit? | 各位能保持点距离吗 |
[01:28] | – We’re not even standing that close to you. – Really? | -我们站得离你不是很近 -真的吗 |
[01:31] | Then how do I know you had a cheeseburger for lunch? | 那我怎么闻出你午饭吃的是芝士汉堡 |
[01:35] | Once you’re a member of the club, you’re always a member of the club. | 既然你入伙了 你就逃不掉了 |
[01:37] | Um, haven’t we already seen this before? | 这段我们不都看过了吗 |
[01:41] | Yeah, but look here. | 是的 但看这里 |
[01:42] | It’s the box Jason gave me of Ali’s. | 那是杰森给我的 艾莉的盒子 |
[01:45] | I still can’t see what’s inside of it, though. | 但还是看不清里面是什么 |
[01:47] | Just give me a second. | 再给我点时间 |
[01:51] | It’s Hanna. | 汉娜打来的 |
[01:55] | We may be able to get a clear shot if I– | 也许能得到清晰点的画面 只要我 |
[02:00] | Hanna. | 是汉娜 |
[02:05] | If I play it out frame-by-frame– | 只要我逐帧播放 |
[02:13] | Uh, I can maybe blow up the image, but then– | 说不定可以放大图片 但是 |
[02:21] | Guess we know who’s low man on the totem pole. | 都知道我们几个中谁最没地位了吧 |
[02:25] | Yeah, I can’t take this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[02:27] | Hey, Hanna. | 喂 汉娜 |
[02:28] | Hey, Spencer. What are you up to? | 斯宾塞 你忙啥呢 |
[02:31] | Not much. | 没忙啥 |
[02:32] | Oh, well, great. Do you wanna watch a movie? | 太好了 你想看电影吗 |
[02:37] | Oh, come on, I’ll even watch one | 拜托 要不去看 |
[02:38] | of those artsy foreign ones you like, | 你喜欢的那种外国文艺片 |
[02:40] | where all they do is stare out windows. | 里面主角成天惆怅地望着窗外 |
[02:42] | I’m sorry, Hanna, I really can’t right now. | 抱歉 汉娜 我现在真去不了 |
[02:44] | I’m just with my family. | 我和家人在一起呢 |
[02:46] | – Emily! – You guys, shut up! | -艾米丽 -你们几个安静点 |
[02:51] | Sorry, Hanna. I really have to go. | 抱歉 汉娜 我得挂了 |
[02:53] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[02:57] | Say hi to your family for me. | 代我向你家人问好 |
[03:03] | You’re kidding me. | 你们开玩笑啊 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry, she was– | 对不起 她 |
[03:05] | Hey! | 各位 |
[03:07] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[03:12] | Is that a driver’s license? | 那是张驾驶证吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:16] | Is that Melissa? | 那是梅丽莎吗 |
[03:19] | I don’t know. It could be Jenna. | 看不清 也许是詹娜 |
[03:21] | It’s just kinda hard to tell. | 很难看清楚 |
[03:22] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:27] | It’s Ali. | 是艾莉 |
[03:29] | But Ali already had a fake I.D. | 但艾莉有一张假的身份证件 |
[03:32] | And it definitely wasn’t this one. | 绝对不是这一张 |
[03:35] | Why would she need an I.D. that didn’t even look like her? | 她为什么弄张完全不像她的身份证件 |
[04:07] | God, it’s so weird seeing Ali with dark hair. | 天呐 黑头发的艾莉看着真别扭 |
[04:10] | I can’t even look at that anymore. | 我看不下去了 |
[04:14] | Sorry, guys, I gotta go. I’m meeting up Mia, | 抱歉 各位 我得走了 我约了米亚 |
[04:16] | but,see you tomorrow. | 那么明天见吧 |
[04:19] | Bye, em. | 再见 |
[04:20] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:24] | Wait, do you have to go, too? | 等等 你也要走吗 |
[04:26] | I was hoping that you could sleep over. | 我还想让你在这儿过夜呢 |
[04:27] | I thought maybe we could both use the company. | 我觉得 我俩都需要人陪陪 |
[04:30] | I’d like that, but I’ve made plans with Holden. | 我也希望留下 但我跟霍顿约好出去的 |
[04:33] | Oh. I thought you were only gonna hang out with him | 我以为你只是为了见以斯拉 |
[04:35] | so you could see Ezra. | 才跟他出去的 |
[04:37] | Well, I was. But… | 之前的确是 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, we actually started to become friends. | 谁知道 但我们真的成朋友了 |
[04:42] | So have you heard from Ezra? | 那你跟以斯拉联系过吗 |
[04:45] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[04:47] | I just can’t believe that he never showed up | 真不相信他就真的不现身了 |
[04:50] | and he never called you. | 一个电话也不打 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:54] | How about you? Have you talked to Toby? | 那你呢 和托比谈过了吗 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:58] | I didn’t see his truck outside. | 外面没看到他的货车 |
[05:01] | No, I drove it back over to his parents’ house. | 我把车开回了他父母家 |
[05:04] | I just sat in it for a while and, um… | 我就是在车里坐了一会儿 |
[05:10] | and I listened to the radio. | 听着收音机 |
[05:18] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:21] | I don’t know how you’re holding it together. | 我不知道你是怎么振作起来的 |
[05:25] | Believe me, not as put together as I seem. | 相信我 并没有看上去那么振作 |
[05:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:34] | You have to tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[05:37] | I feel like I’m the reason that we’re lying to hanna. | 我觉得是因为我 我们才对汉娜说谎 |
[05:40] | Did I push us into doing this? | 是我逼得大家这么做的吗 |
[05:42] | No, of course not. | 当然不是 |
[05:45] | There are just,certain situations that you have to lie to your friends, | 某种情况下 尽管你真的很不想 |
[05:50] | even if you hate doing it. | 但是不得不对朋友撒谎 |
[05:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:56] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:59] | Yeah, I just… | 还好 我只是 |
[06:02] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:04] | You seem kind of distracted. | 你看上去有点心不在焉 |
[06:07] | I am. | 是啊 |
[06:10] | Look, lying to my parents was one thing, | 听着 对父母撒谎是一回事 |
[06:13] | but lying to my friends is really hard. | 对朋友撒谎真的很难 |
[06:16] | Aria, I’m not asking you to lie to your friends. | 艾瑞亚 我不是叫你对你的朋友撒谎 |
[06:19] | Well, it’s not my friends that I don’t trust. | 我不是不相信我的朋友 |
[06:21] | It’s… Other people. | 是 因为其它人 |
[06:25] | I’ve been burned before. | 我有过教训 |
[06:27] | I thought you said your mom was warming to the idea of us being a couple. | 我记得你说过你妈妈对我们在一起的态度有所软化 |
[06:32] | She’s…Thawing. | 她是 在解冻 |
[06:35] | And your dad? | 那你爸爸呢 |
[06:38] | How fast do glaciers melt? | 冰川要多久才能融化 |
[06:41] | Not very. | 很慢 |
[06:42] | That’s why they call it the ice age. | 所以我们才称之为冰川期 |
[06:46] | Well, you know what that means? | 你知道那意味着什么吗 |
[06:51] | It just means we have to generate more heat. | 意味着我们得多制造一点热量 |
[07:09] | So are your friends coming over? | 你的朋友们来不来 |
[07:10] | No. I told you. They’re being annoying. | 不来 我告诉过你 她们很烦 |
[07:15] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:17] | Never mind. It’s not a big deal. | 没什么 不是什么大事 |
[07:22] | Okay, can we talk about the elephant in the room? | 那好 我们能谈谈房间里的那头大象吗 |
[07:25] | Kate is not an elephant, she’s a snake, | 凯特不是大象 她是条蛇 |
[07:27] | and she’s going to my school. | 而且她还要转到我的学校 |
[07:29] | Mom, my life is completely ruined. | 妈妈 我的生活彻底毁了 |
[07:31] | It’s not ruined, it’s just gonna be an adjustment. | 你的生活不会毁掉 只是会有一些改变 |
[07:34] | The only thing she’s adjusting are her plans to take me down. | 唯一调整的只是她制服我的计划 |
[07:38] | I spoke to your dad and he said he made it clear to Kate | 我跟你爸爸谈过 他已经跟凯特说清楚 |
[07:42] | that there’ll be serious consequences if– | 如果再那样下去 后果很严重 |
[07:44] | Oh, please, she’s not gonna listen to him. | 拜托 她又不听他的 |
[07:47] | Look, hanna… | 听着 汉娜 |
[07:49] | I’m not exactly looking forward | 我也不期待 |
[07:51] | to running into Isabel at the super market, | 在超市碰到伊莎贝尔 |
[07:54] | but if we don’t take the high road, | 但如果我们不积极主动 |
[07:56] | We’re gonna be the ones who end up looking like trash. | 我们最终只会一败涂地 |
[07:59] | So just promise me that you will do | 向我保证 明天你会 |
[08:02] | everything you can to make Kate feel welcome tomorrow. | 尽可能的热情欢迎凯特 |
[08:06] | Fine. I promise. | 好的 我保证 |
[08:18] | – Hey, guys. – Hi. | -好啊 孩子们 -好啊 |
[08:21] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样 |
[08:22] | – Pretty good.- Great. | -不错 -很好 |
[08:25] | You know what, you guys? Can you hang tight for just a sec? | 你们能先在这里待一会儿吗 |
[08:27] | I gotta get some cash out of the ATM. | 我得去自动柜员机取点零钱 |
[08:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:34] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:35] | You sure know how to make a guy sweat. | 显然你很懂得如何让人胆战心惊 |
[08:37] | No, I know. | 对不起 我知道 |
[08:38] | We tried to take this shortcut, and then we ended up– | 我们想抄近路的 结果我们却 |
[08:40] | Don’t worry about it. Okay, so…Dinner. | 别担心 好的 那么晚餐 |
[08:45] | You had the pasta with pesto, | 你吃了香蒜通心粉 |
[08:48] | and I had linguini with meat sauce. | 我吃了肉酱意面 |
[08:51] | Okay, great. Did we get any sides? | 好的 知道了 我们点配餐了吗 |
[08:53] | Aria, your dad’s not gonna ask if we ordered sides. | 艾瑞亚 你爸爸不会问我们点配餐了没 |
[08:55] | Oh, trust me, he will. | 相信我 他会的 |
[08:56] | My mom’s got him on this low-cholesterol diet, | 自从我妈妈让他吃低胆固醇食物 |
[08:58] | and he’s living vicariously through everyone else’s meals. | 从此他就关心起所有人的饮食 |
[09:01] | Okay, then… | 好的 那 |
[09:03] | Uh, garlic bread? | 我们吃了大蒜面包如何 |
[09:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:07] | With extra butter. | 配了双份黄油 |
[09:10] | So are we still on for tomorrow? | 那么 明天老样子 |
[09:12] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[09:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:16] | I just realized that this | 我刚刚意识到 |
[09:18] | will be the third time we’ve gone out this week. | 这是我们这周出来的第三次了 |
[09:19] | What are people gonna think? | 别人会怎么想 |
[09:21] | Let’s keep ’em guessing. | 就让他们猜去吧 |
[09:28] | So… | 那么 |
[09:31] | What did you guys have for dinner? | 你们晚餐吃了什么 |
[09:40] | So what’d you guys do last night? | 你们昨晚做了些什么 |
[09:43] | Oh, we studied for a chem test. | 我们在复习化学考试 |
[09:45] | We went to Spencer’s for help. | 我们去找斯宾塞帮忙了 |
[09:48] | So today is doomsday, huh? | 这么说就是今天了 |
[09:50] | Why? Did you see her? | 怎么了 你看到她了 |
[09:52] | Han, maybe Kate wants to start fresh. | 汉 也许凯特想重新开始 |
[09:54] | The last time I gave her the benefit of the doubt, | 上次我这样觉得的时候 |
[09:55] | I ended up blowing chunks on my chunky heels. | 结局是我吐在了我的鞋上 |
[09:59] | Oh, my god! Is that her? | 哦 天哪 是她吗 |
[10:00] | What? | 什么 |
[10:02] | Never mind. | 没理她 |
[10:03] | Hanna, come on, you need to relax. | 汉娜 别这样 放轻松 |
[10:05] | I would be if you guys were doing a better job keeping a lookout. | 如果你们帮我好好盯着 我就能放松一点了 |
[10:08] | Hanna, I never got a good look at Kate to begin with. | 汉娜 我从一开始就没有好好看过凯特 |
[10:10] | The only time I’ve ever seen her was across a crowded church. | 我只有隔着拥挤的教堂看过她一次 |
[10:14] | What is hanging out under your sweater? | 你毛衣底下的是什么 |
[10:15] | Is that a dude’s undershirt? | 是男生的汗衫吗 |
[10:19] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:22] | It’s Toby’s. | 是托比的 |
[10:30] | You guys, do not look at me like | 你们别像看一条腿上装了轮子的狗 |
[10:32] | I’m one of those dogs with wheels for legs, okay? | 一样看我好吗 |
[10:35] | Em, when is your mom coming? | 你妈妈什么时候来 |
[10:37] | Tomorrow. I’m really excited. | 明天 我真的很兴奋 |
[10:39] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:42] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[10:46] | Welcome to Rosewood high. | 欢迎来到玫瑰镇高中 |
[10:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:50] | Hi, I’m Kate. | 你好 我是凯特 |
[10:53] | We haven’t officially met yet. | 我们还没有正式见过 |
[10:55] | Hey, I’m Aria. | 你好 我是艾瑞亚 |
[10:57] | Emily. | 我是艾米丽 |
[10:58] | Spencer. | 我是斯宾塞 |
[11:01] | So, I got my schedule, | 我已经拿到课表 |
[11:03] | and first period, I have history with Mr. Barocas. | 第一节是巴罗卡老师的历史课 |
[11:07] | Oh, yeah, Mr. Barocas. He’s easy. | 巴罗卡老师啊 他人很随和 |
[11:10] | Everybody likes him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[11:16] | Um, I can show you where it is. | 我可以带你去教室 |
[11:18] | I’m actually in that class, too. | 其实我跟你上同一堂课 |
[11:20] | Yeah, Kate, um, have we actually met before? | 凯特 我们以前见过吗 |
[11:26] | You’re right, we have, at the wedding. | 见过 在婚礼上见过 |
[11:32] | It’s nice to have met you all. Bye. | 很高兴见到你们大家 再见 |
[11:45] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你带我来 |
[11:46] | I wouldn’t have blamed you | 就算你不关照我 |
[11:47] | if you decided to make me fend for myself. | 我也不会怪你的 |
[11:49] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 不用客气 |
[11:52] | 让你那位技术男停手 不然我就把你家通心粉盒里的秘密抖给警察 | |
[11:59] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:02] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, it’s just my mom, | 没事 是我妈 |
[12:04] | wondering what time I’ll be home for dinner. | 问我什么时候回家吃饭 |
[12:17] | Who knows what she needed it for. | 真不知道她要这个干嘛 |
[12:19] | She was seeing Ian. Maybe they used to go out together. | 她跟伊恩约会 可能他们经常一起去玩 |
[12:22] | So maybe Ali found a loophole, a way to fly under “A’s” radar. | 也许艾莉找到了空子钻 以此摆脱A的控制 |
[12:26] | What, by being someone else? | 假扮成另一个人就行了 |
[12:28] | Yeah, the brunette on the I.D. | 是啊 就是这张证件上的黑发女孩 |
[12:37] | I was never his number one fan, | 虽然以前对他就没好感 |
[12:38] | but I can’t even look at him now that he’s with Jenna. | 现在他和詹娜一起了 我都不想看到他 |
[12:40] | He’s been going through girls in this school | 他身边的女生换得那个勤啊 |
[12:42] | like they’re Kleenex. | 就跟用纸巾一样 |
[12:43] | Who cares that he’s a player? He’s “A’s” new eyes. | 管他是不是花花公子 他是A新的眼线 |
[12:46] | It’s so frustrating. | 真让人心烦 |
[12:48] | He and Jenna are always just out of reach. | 我们一直触及不到他和詹娜 |
[12:51] | If we could just get close enough to… | 如果我们能接近… |
[12:52] | Wait. What if Ali wasn’t trying to get away? | 等等 也许艾莉不是想逃开呢 |
[12:56] | What if she was trying to get closer? | 也许她是想主动进攻呢 |
[12:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:59] | By creating an alter-ego | 乔装打扮 接近他们 |
[13:00] | so she could get close enough to investigate, | 以便调查真相 |
[13:02] | maybe even to expose “A.” | 甚至揭露A的真面目 |
[13:04] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你们好 -你好 |
[13:06] | Where’s the monster? | 女妖精哪里去了 |
[13:08] | – Who? – Kate. | -谁 -凯特呗 |
[13:09] | Oh, she’s at orientation, | 她去参加新生指导了 |
[13:11] | And she’s being freakishly nice to me. | 她对我好得让我发毛 |
[13:14] | So why do you look like that? | 那你怎么还这么沮丧 |
[13:16] | Do you think that Caleb still has that video file somewhere? | 你们觉得凯勒手里是否还有视频文件 |
[13:21] | Because “A” thinks he does. | 因为A觉得他有 |
[13:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[13:26] | I got a text saying to call off my ‘techno-boy-toy.” | 我收到短信 说让我的技术男停手 |
[13:30] | “A” maybe just got their wires crossed. | A可能自己搞糊涂了 |
[13:32] | Yeah, maybe they’re just like a step behind or something. | 也许是他后知后觉了 |
[13:35] | Since when is “A” ever a step behind? | A什么时候后知后觉过 |
[13:43] | Where are you guys going? | 你们去哪儿 |
[13:44] | Uh, we have chem. | 我们上化学课 |
[13:46] | Um, we’ll talk to you later, okay? | 我们一会儿跟你聊 好吗 |
[13:51] | Look, Hanna, I know it’s not great timing. | 汉娜 我知道现在时机不合适 |
[13:54] | Where are you going? To hang out with your family? | 你去哪儿 去跟家人聚会吗 |
[13:57] | What? | 什么 |
[13:58] | Spencer, I used to be a member. | 斯宾塞 我曾是你们中的一份子 |
[14:01] | I know you guys are pissed at me for destroying the flash drive, | 我知道你们怪我把那个优盘毁掉 |
[14:04] | but you can’t just shut me out. | 但你们不能就这么孤立了我 |
[14:07] | I did this to protect Caleb, | 我这么做是为保护凯勒 |
[14:10] | and I would do it for any one of you if I could. | 如果需要 我也会为你们任何一人这么做 |
[14:17] | It just feels so weird watching them all celebrate | 看着她们庆祝胜利 而我不是其中一员 |
[14:19] | and not being a part of it. | 那种感觉很怪 |
[14:21] | What can I do? Steal their swimsuits? | 我能做点什么 偷她们的泳衣 |
[14:24] | No, no, no, drain the pool. | 不不不 放干游泳池里的水 |
[14:26] | No, no, no, I got it, I got it. | 不不不 我有招了 |
[14:27] | Fill their shampoo bottles with nair. | 将除毛乳液装进她们洗发水里 |
[14:30] | Talk to me. | 尽管开口 |
[14:31] | No, making them bald would | 不行 她们秃了 |
[14:32] | actually give them an edge on the competition. | 倒成了游泳比赛的优势 |
[14:35] | Trust me, I’ve already considered it. | 相信我 我已经考虑过这招了 |
[14:37] | What? I’m kidding. | 不会吧 我开玩笑呢 |
[14:38] | But thanks for offering. | 但谢谢你出谋划策 |
[14:50] | It’s my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[14:52] | So…she’s coming tomorrow? | 她明天要来 |
[14:57] | Yeah. I’ve been missing her a lot lately. | 我最近特别想她 |
[14:59] | Does she still hate me? | 她还那么讨厌我吗 |
[15:01] | She never hated you. | 她从没讨厌过你 |
[15:03] | She hated me liking girls, but she’s fine with that now. | 她讨厌我喜欢女生 但现在也接受了 |
[15:08] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[15:09] | ‘Cause the last time I your mom, | 上次我见到你妈 |
[15:11] | she was getting me hauled off to druggie boot-camp. | 她害我进了戒毒中心 |
[15:14] | Okay, she didn’t know | 她不知道 |
[15:14] | that your parents were gonna send you there. | 你父母会把你送到那里去 |
[15:17] | Besides, she’s a completely different person now. | 再说 她现在观念完全变了 |
[15:21] | I’ll believe it when I see it. | 眼见才为实 |
[15:37] | So you moved here from Baltimore? | 你从巴尔的摩搬来这儿了 |
[15:39] | Yeah, so I can still go home on weekends | 是啊 这样我周末还能回家 |
[15:42] | and visit my friends. | 去找朋友们玩 |
[15:44] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[15:47] | Do you have any family in Maine, by any chance? | 你有没有亲人在缅因州 |
[15:50] | Nope. No, all in maryland. | 没有 所有亲人都在马里兰州 |
[15:53] | Have you ever been to Maine? The northeast harbor area? | 那你有去过缅因州吗 东北部海港那边 |
[15:57] | Nope. | 也没去过 |
[16:03] | So, Kate, will you be joining any clubs or sports teams? | 凯特 你准备参加什么俱乐部或运动队吗 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I was actually thinking– | 当然 我其实想 |
[16:09] | Debate! | 辩论队 |
[16:10] | Orchestra. | 管弦乐团 |
[16:14] | Sorry, I thought I must’ve seen you at a debate. | 抱歉 我以为在辩论队里见过你呢 |
[16:20] | Are you sure that we haven’t met before? | 你确定我们以前没见过吗 |
[16:22] | Pretty sure. | 相当确定 |
[16:24] | So I’m gonna head to class early | 我得早点去教室 |
[16:25] | and introduce myself to the teacher. | 认识一下老师 |
[16:28] | I will see you all soon. | 各位一会儿见 |
[16:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[16:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[16:35] | I know her. I know I know her. | 我认识她 绝对认识她 |
[16:37] | I just don’t know where I know her from. | 我只是不记得在哪儿见过她了 |
[16:39] | Can you back off? | 你能消停下吗 |
[16:40] | I’m not gonna let her complain to my dad | 我不能让她向我爸抱怨 |
[16:42] | that my friends are giving her the fourth degree. | 我朋友对她问北问南 |
[16:44] | It’s the third degree. | 是问东问西 |
[16:45] | Whatever. Just stop giving her degrees, okay? | 不管怎样 别再问了行吗 |
[17:06] | So did you? | 你想我吗 |
[17:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:12] | Look how gorgeous you are! | 看看你多光彩照人啊 |
[17:13] | I feel like I haven’t seen you in ages! | 感觉很久没见你了 |
[17:15] | – It’s only been a couple weeks. – Now wait a minute. | -才几周而已 -等等 |
[17:17] | Are you getting taller, or am I just getting shorter? | 是你长高了 还是我变矮了 |
[17:19] | – Shorter, – No. | -变矮 -不 |
[17:20] | and early. | 你来早了 |
[17:21] | I thought you weren’t getting in until later tonight. | 我以为你要今晚稍晚点才到 |
[17:22] | I know, but I wanted to surprise you. | 但我想给你个惊喜 |
[17:26] | Chocolate macadamia? | 给我买的巧克力夏威夷果吗 |
[17:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:28] | And don’t eat it yet, | 但别急着吃 |
[17:29] | because I made us an early reservation at the Grille. | 我很早就在格栅餐餐厅定了位 |
[17:31] | Hey, do you wanna invite the girls? | 你想邀朋友一起吗 |
[17:33] | I think they have plans tonight, but… | 我想她们今晚已经有约了 但… |
[17:36] | Is there someone else you’d like to invite? | 你有其他想邀请的人吗 |
[17:38] | Someone special? Maybe someone new? | 比如什么特别的人 或新朋友吗 |
[17:42] | In a way. | 可以这么说 |
[17:45] | It’s Maya. | 是玛雅 |
[17:47] | We started seeing each other again. | 我们重新开始约会了 |
[17:49] | Is she going to school here? | 她在这里上学吗 |
[17:50] | No, Radford. | 不是 在拉德福 |
[17:52] | Her family moved to Radford, so she’s going to school there. | 她家搬去拉德福了 所以她在那上学 |
[17:56] | Well, why don’t you ask her if she wants to join us for dinner. | 那何不邀请她与我们共进晚餐 |
[17:59] | Really? I know you weren’t crazy about Maya. | 真的吗 我知道你不是很喜欢玛雅 |
[18:02] | Honey, there was a lot going on back then. | 亲爱的 先前发生了这么多的事 |
[18:04] | I feel like I really never gave her a chance, | 我觉得自己从没试着了解她 |
[18:06] | and it’d be nice to have another opportunity. | 很高兴还有机会 |
[18:17] | Hey, come on, you guys. Let’s go. | 快点 同志们 走了 |
[18:22] | Hanna, come on. | 汉娜 走了 |
[18:27] | Spence, you coming? | 斯宾塞 走吗 |
[18:29] | Uh, yeah, I’ll see you guys in there. | 里面见吧 |
[18:39] | Having trouble? | 打不开吗 |
[18:43] | It’ll come to me. | 老是这样 |
[18:48] | You know, it’s funny. | 很不可思议 |
[18:50] | I can remember every single locker combination I’ve ever had, | 我能记得我用过的每个锁的密码 |
[18:53] | going all the way back to middle school. | 可以一直追溯回初中 |
[18:55] | Impressive. But ultimately useless. | 敬佩不已 不过帮不了我 |
[19:00] | But that’s why I knew I’d eventually get it. | 但这就是我为何坚信我会想起你的原因 |
[19:06] | Shekomeko horse ranch, | 谢科梅科马场 |
[19:08] | summer of 2006. | 2006年的夏天 |
[19:11] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:14] | My sister Melissa was a junior counselor that year, | 我姐姐梅丽莎当年在那做初中辅导员 |
[19:16] | and you were in her bunk. | 你在她负责的营帐里 |
[19:22] | Fine. You win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[19:26] | We went to camp together. | 我们一起去露营 |
[19:27] | And, yes, I’m her. | 是的 就是我 |
[19:28] | I’m exactly who you think I am. | 你一点都没记错 |
[19:32] | So what is it gonna take? | 你开条件吧 |
[19:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:37] | For you to keep this to yourself. | 保守秘密的条件 |
[19:40] | Do you want money? | 你想要钱吗 |
[19:42] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉其他人 |
[19:47] | But just so you know, | 但你要知道 |
[19:51] | Melissa sent me a bunk photo that year. | 梅丽莎当年寄了一张露营照片给我 |
[19:53] | So if you being nice to Hanna is just an act, | 要是你对汉娜的友善只是演戏 |
[19:56] | you’d better keep it up. | 最好一直演下去 |
[19:57] | Why are you giving me a break? | 你为什么要放我一马 |
[19:59] | Because judging from the way that you treated Hanna, | 因为以你那样对待汉娜 |
[20:02] | everybody’s gonna see how ugly you are without any help from me. | 不需要我 人们也都会看到你的丑恶 |
[20:19] | If you have any trouble with the app, | 如果程序出现问题 |
[20:21] | just give me a call. I put my digits in there. | 就打电话给我 我号码存在里面了 |
[20:22] | Cool, thanks. | 行 谢了 |
[20:25] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[20:30] | Hi, Maya. It’s great to see you. | 玛雅 见到你很高兴 |
[20:33] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真漂亮 |
[20:34] | You know what they say about clean living. | 他们教育我要过纯净的生活 |
[20:36] | Well, whatever you’re doing, it’s working for you. | 无论如何 看来对你很有帮助 |
[20:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | I’m just gonna let her know that we’re ready, okay? | 我去告诉服务生 人到齐了 |
[20:43] | So when did Noel become your phone repair guy? | 从何时起诺埃尔成了你的手机维修员 |
[20:48] | Oh, he saw me struggling and offered to help. | 他见我为此纠结 就出手相救了 |
[20:49] | He’s really sweet. | 他真友好 |
[20:51] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[20:52] | But his smile takes up half his face, | 但他笑容满面 |
[20:55] | so I see how you could be confused. | 我能理解你被迷惑了 |
[20:57] | All right, ladies, | 女士们 |
[20:58] | I think our table’s ready. | 我们的桌子准备好了 |
[21:00] | Nice work, Pam. You say jump and they say how high, huh? | 干得好 帕姆 你说东他们绝不敢往西 |
[21:09] | Okay, so my dad said that he’d pick us up at 11:00. | 我爸说他11点来接我们 |
[21:13] | Do you wanna meet back here at quarter till? | 10点45回来会合 怎么样 |
[21:15] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[21:17] | Great. Well, have a good night. | 好极了 玩的尽兴点 |
[21:19] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[21:20] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[21:29] | Actually, my plans kinda got cancelled. | 实际上 我的计划取消了 |
[21:31] | So I was just gonna wait here till you got back. | 我只能在这儿等你回来 |
[21:33] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[21:34] | No, it’s fine, really. I brought magazines. | 没有 没关系 我带了杂志 |
[21:37] | – I just didn’t wanna bail on you. – I didn’t wanna bail on you. | -我不想失信于你 -我也是 |
[21:40] | My plans got cancelled, too. | 我的计划也取消了 |
[21:43] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[21:45] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 那你怎么不告诉我 |
[21:46] | I don’t know. Why didn’t you tell me? | 我不知道 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[21:48] | Because I didn’t wanna ruin your night. | 因为我不想扫你兴 |
[21:51] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[21:55] | Okay, well, should I call my dad and have him pick us up early? | 要不我打电话给我爸 要他早点来接我们 |
[21:59] | Look, seeing as we were both gonna kill time here anyway, | 既然我们都得在这消磨时间 |
[22:03] | you wanna order a large to split? | 你想点个普通装披萨分吗 |
[22:06] | I don’t know. I’m not really– | 不知道 我真的不太… |
[22:08] | I’ll even get half plain, half green peppers. | 一半奶酪原味 一半青椒 |
[22:10] | Your favorite, right? | 你的最爱 对吗 |
[22:14] | I cannot believe that you actually remember that. | 真不敢相信你还记得 |
[22:17] | You know what else I remember? | 知道我还记得啥吗 |
[22:19] | You, uh, used to be kind of a mean player. | 你还是个奸诈的对手 |
[22:23] | Still got the chops? | 打不打削球 |
[22:26] | I kinda just wanted to sit and read. | 我还是找个地方坐着看看杂志好了 |
[22:29] | Oh, so you don’t. | 那就是不了 |
[22:31] | Okay, let’s go. You’re on. | 好啊 来啊 谁怕谁 |
[22:33] | You’re dead, by the way. | 丑话说前头 你死定了 |
[22:37] | So, mom, Maya joined the jazz band at her new school, | 妈妈 玛雅加入了她们学校的爵士乐队 |
[22:40] | and they’re really good. | 才华横溢的乐队呢 |
[22:41] | – Wonderful. – Thank you. | -真不错 -谢谢夸奖 |
[22:44] | You know, actually, when I was in college, | 你们知道吗 在大学的时候 |
[22:46] | I had a huge poster of miles Davis right over my bed. | 我的床头挂着一张超大的迈尔斯·戴维斯海报 |
[22:50] | I absolutely worshipped that man. | 我对他简直是神魂颠倒 |
[22:52] | Really? That’s surprising. | 是吗 太不可思议了 |
[22:54] | Really? I mean, what kind of music | 为什么 那你觉得 |
[22:56] | would you think I would have been listening to? | 我当时该听什么样的歌 |
[22:58] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[22:59] | Classical music, I guess. Something very sophisticated. | 古典乐吧 反正是比较成熟典雅的 |
[23:03] | Well, I think jazz is sophisticated. | 我觉得爵士够成熟典雅的了 |
[23:06] | Oh, me, too, but, you know, | 我也这么认为 不过 |
[23:08] | jazz musicians are also known for… | 爵士音乐家可是出名的… |
[23:16] | So, uh, Maya, | 那么 玛雅 |
[23:18] | do you enjoy the people | 你和你们 |
[23:20] | that you’re playing with in your jazz band? | 乐队的人相处很愉快吧 |
[23:21] | Yeah, they’re great. | 当然 他们人超好的 |
[23:31] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[23:32] | It’s just my stalker. | 是我跟踪人打来的 |
[23:35] | Excuse me. | 哪位 |
[23:36] | Oh, nothing. I’m just kidding. | 没谁 我开玩笑呢 |
[23:39] | I dated this guy at true north, | 只是我之前在戒毒所的约会对象 |
[23:41] | and he’s having trouble accepting that it’s over. | 他一时接受不了我们分手的事实 |
[23:44] | But it’s cool. Everything’s fine. | 但问题不大 一切正常 |
[23:49] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 听你这样说我就放心了 |
[24:02] | What’d you pick? | 你带了什么东西 |
[24:05] | Ooh! The notebook. | 就是 笔记本啊 |
[24:06] | Um, I’m actually trying to wean myself off of that one. | 说真的 我实在不想再看那个了 |
[24:11] | Right, no, we don’t have to watch that one. | 也是 我们没必要再看了 |
[24:13] | You know what? No, let’s watch it. | 算了 我们还是看看吧 |
[24:16] | I’m just really glad that you came over. | 你能过来看我 我就够感激了 |
[24:18] | So I’m not in the doghouse with you guys anymore? | 这也就是说 你们不再孤立我了吗 |
[24:21] | No, you never were. | 对 我们从没孤立你 |
[24:22] | Well, good, | 那就好 |
[24:24] | because I really don’t need to stress out about that | 我可不想在惹上了烂人凯特的同时 |
[24:26] | on top of all this Kate crap. | 还为这个问题劳神费脑 |
[24:28] | Hanna, I really don’t think that you need to worry about Kate. | 汉娜 我真心觉得你没必要担心凯特 |
[24:32] | She’s been nothing but nice to you, right? | 她一直对你很不错 是吧 |
[24:34] | Oh, yeah, but it’s a trap. | 是 但这恰恰是她的狡猾之处 |
[24:36] | Do you remember in bio we learned about those animals | 你还记得生物课学的那些动物吧 |
[24:39] | that can change their appearance to look harmless | 它们改变外表以掩盖凶残本性 |
[24:41] | and then they lull their prey into a false sense of security | 然后迷惑猎物 让它们降低防备 |
[24:43] | and then they just bite their heads off? | 最后再一口咬下猎物的头 |
[24:46] | That’s Kate. | 凯特就这样 |
[24:47] | Hanna, do not lose sleep over this girl. | 汉娜 别为了她劳神费脑 |
[24:50] | No, it’s those fish! What are they called? | 我没 是那种鱼 叫什么来着 |
[24:53] | – Fangblennies. – Yes. | -尖牙粘鱼 -对 |
[24:55] | Kate is a fangblenny. | 凯特就是一只尖牙粘鱼 |
[24:58] | No. | 不对 |
[25:01] | She’s a boil n’ baggy. | 她只是个脓包脸 |
[25:04] | I don’t remember that one. Is that like a blowfish? | 我不记得那是什么了 像河豚一样吗 |
[25:07] | I am showing you this to | 看完这个 |
[25:08] | prove that you have nothing to worry about. | 你就知道没什么好担心的了 |
[25:15] | Did you hear me? | 我没骗你吧 |
[25:17] | What are those?! | 这什么啊 |
[25:18] | They’re bug bites. | 都是被虫咬的 |
[25:20] | God, it looks like something | 天哪 她脸上好像 |
[25:22] | laid eggs on her face and then exploded. | 被下了蛋还炸开了花 |
[25:25] | Ugh. I want more. | 够恶心 我还要看 |
[25:29] | Melissa said everyone felt sorry for her for like a minute, | 梅丽莎责备大家对她的关心不够 |
[25:32] | and she was the one with the skin condition, | 明明是她自己有皮肤病 |
[25:34] | but she treated everyone else like lepers. | 她却把其他人也当成麻疯病患者 |
[25:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:42] | It’s an I.D. | 身份证 |
[25:46] | How did you get it? | 你怎么弄到的 |
[25:50] | Caleb came over after you destroyed the flash drive, | 你烧掉U盘后 凯勒来了一趟 |
[25:54] | and he offered to help us as long as we kept it a secret. | 他说愿意帮我们 前提是要保密 |
[25:59] | From me? | 对我吗 |
[26:00] | I’m so sorry, Hanna. | 真的很抱歉 汉娜 |
[26:03] | No, please, just let me explain– | 拜托别走 听我解释 |
[26:04] | No, don’t even try to apologize. | 不用了 道歉也省省吧 |
[26:06] | Hanna, no, come on, stay and talk to me. | 汉娜 别走 跟我谈谈 |
[26:09] | I am such an idiot! | 我真是蠢到家了 |
[26:10] | This whole time I’m worried about Kate backstabbing me, | 我一直在担心凯特会不会暗箭伤人 |
[26:13] | I didn’t even realize that you were holding a knife. | 没想到最后拿着箭的是你 |
[26:14] | Hanna. Hanna! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[26:24] | Ok, I’ll be right back. Would either of you two like some desert | 我马上回来 你们要什么甜点吗 |
[26:27] | – Maybe. Is there a menu? – Thank you. We’re fine. | -好啊 有菜单吗 -不用了谢谢 |
[26:31] | Okay. I’m gonna go find our waiter and get the bill. | 好吧 我去找找服务生顺便买单 |
[26:39] | What the hell was that? | 你到底在搞什么 |
[26:40] | I thought we could get a brownie to split. | 我们可以分个布朗尼啊 |
[26:43] | Stop. Why were you acting like that? | 够了 你干嘛要这样 |
[26:45] | You’re the one who’s been | 明明是你在这三个小时里 |
[26:46] | freezing me out for the last 30 minutes. | 对我不理不睬冷若冰霜 |
[26:49] | Because you completely torpedoed dinner. | 因为你完全搞砸了这顿晚餐 |
[26:51] | How do you see that? | 何以见得 |
[26:53] | You kept making jokes about weed. | 你不停地拿毒品开玩笑 |
[26:55] | I made one joke and– | 我就开了一个玩笑 |
[26:57] | And every time I tried to changed the subject, | 而且每当我想换个话题 |
[26:59] | you brought it back to true north. | 你就要说回到正北戒毒所 |
[27:01] | I asked you to start over with my mom. | 我再三地请你不要在和我妈抬杠 |
[27:03] | And that’s what I was doing. | 我明明没有啊 |
[27:05] | I was trying to be honest. | 我只是实话实说 |
[27:06] | Being honest is fine. | 实话实说很好 |
[27:08] | You were trying to get a rise out of her. | 但你明明是想激怒她 |
[27:10] | Why else would you bring up dating that guy? | 还有 为什么要提跟男人约会的事 |
[27:13] | I finally got my mom to come on board with me dating girls | 我好不容易说服我母亲同意我和女的约会 |
[27:16] | And you bring that up? | 而你却提那种事 |
[27:18] | It’s confusing for her. | 这只会让她烦躁不已 |
[27:20] | Is the fact that I dated a guy confusing for your mom… | 我跟那男的约会 是让你妈烦躁了 |
[27:25] | or for you? | 还是让你烦躁了 |
[27:27] | All right, we’re all set. | 好了 搞定了 |
[27:34] | I’m glad you could join us. | 很高兴你能来 |
[27:37] | Thank you for inviting me. It’s an honor. | 十分感谢您能邀请我 万分荣幸 |
[27:40] | No, it’s a bunch of boring old farts discussing dead authors. | 只不过是群无聊的老头讨论一些故去的作家们 |
[27:44] | But it’s nice to have some young blood in the mix. | 但年轻人的新潮思想也是欢迎的 |
[27:46] | I’ll admit, I have an ulterior motive for dragging you here. | 我承认我拖你过来是别有用心 |
[27:50] | I’ve recommended you for an associate dean’s position | 我向纽霍利斯卫星学校 |
[27:53] | at the New Hollis Satellite School. | 推荐了你做副院长 |
[27:56] | I don’t know what to say. I had no idea. | 我简直不知道说什么好 |
[27:58] | It’s an honor. | 太荣幸了 |
[28:00] | If the board approves, and I can’t see why they wouldn’t, | 如果董事会批准了 他们一定会批准的 |
[28:03] | you would need to be in Louisiana by the beginning of the month. | 你月初就可以去路易斯安那州上任了 |
[28:07] | I assumed that the extension program was in Philadelphia. | 我以为那个推广项目是在费城的 |
[28:11] | No, it’s in New Orleans. | 不 是在新奥尔良 |
[28:13] | We’re participating in a grant program | 我们参与了一个赞助项目 |
[28:16] | set up to revitalize the city. | 以推动城市繁荣 |
[28:19] | Well, I think I’ll need a few days to think about it. | 我得花几天时间好好考虑考虑 |
[28:24] | Ezra, I’ll be candid. | 以斯拉 我坦白告诉你 |
[28:25] | You weren’t on the short-list for this position. | 你并不在这个职位的候选人名单上 |
[28:29] | It’s only because Byron Montgomery | 只不过因为拜伦·蒙哥马利 |
[28:31] | insisted you were perfect for the job | 强烈坚持你才是最适合的人选 |
[28:33] | that I even considered it. | 我才考虑你的 |
[28:55] | I don’t get it. | 我不知你为何这样 |
[28:57] | You knew how long it took me to trust you again. | 你知道让我重新信任你花了多长时间吗 |
[29:00] | Why would you ruin that? | 你为什么要再次毁了这份信任 |
[29:03] | I didn’t think you’d find out. | 我以为你不会发现的 |
[29:04] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[29:05] | Wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[29:06] | Just let me finish, okay? | 让我先说完好吗 |
[29:08] | I didn’t think you’d find out until | 我以为在我解决了一直困扰 |
[29:10] | I solved whatever it is you guys are trying to solve. | 你们的问题之前 你是不会发现的 |
[29:11] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要 |
[29:13] | I needed you not to go behind my back. | 我不要你背着我做这些 |
[29:15] | Hanna, I know that you were trying to protect me, | 汉娜 我知道你想保护我 |
[29:17] | but I was worried about you. | 但是我很担心你 |
[29:18] | You’re not the only one I’m trying to protect, Caleb. | 你不是我唯一想保护的人 凯勒 |
[29:23] | Last year, it was really bad for me and my mom. | 去年对于我和我妈来说都非常痛苦 |
[29:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:30] | No one really even knew because… | 没有一个人知道真相 |
[29:33] | I was still wearing the same clothes and driving the same car, | 因为我还是穿着同样的衣服开着同样的车 |
[29:37] | but we were totally broke. | 但是当时我们穷困潦倒 |
[29:39] | What’s broke? | 什么是穷困潦倒 |
[29:42] | It might mean something | 你口中的穷困潦倒 |
[29:43] | completely different for you than it does to me. | 肯定与我的毫不相同 |
[29:45] | We almost lost our house. | 我们差点把房子卖了 |
[29:51] | My mom got money from the bank to tide us over. | 我妈从银行拿了钱回来救急 |
[29:54] | – Do you still need– – No. | -那你还需要 -不 |
[29:56] | That’s not why I’m telling you. | 我想说的不是这个 |
[30:00] | My mom didn’t borrow money from the bank. | 钱 不是我妈从银行借的 |
[30:04] | She stole it. | 是她从那偷的 |
[30:11] | I’ve never told anyone that, | 我从没告诉过第二个人 |
[30:13] | not even my friends. | 连我的朋友都没有说 |
[30:23] | Thank you for trusting me. | 谢谢你这么信任我 |
[30:26] | I promise I won’t tell anybody. | 我保证不会告诉别人 |
[30:30] | But someone else knows. | 但还是有人知道了这件事 |
[30:34] | And they’re holding it over me. | 他们在拿这件事威胁我 |
[30:36] | Who? Who? | 谁 是谁 |
[30:41] | Is it Jenna? | 是珍娜吗 |
[30:42] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[30:46] | But it’s their phone that you’re working on. | 但是你破解的手机是他们的 |
[31:14] | Winning really brings out the nerd in you, huh? | 赢了一局 你就乐得像个傻逼 |
[31:16] | Okay, I’m gonna ignore all of your hostility right now | 少来 我现在可不会在意你的酸葡萄心理 |
[31:19] | because I know that it comes from a place of shame. | 我知道你那是自惭形秽 |
[31:22] | How about some soda? | 要喝点苏打水吗 |
[31:23] | That’s cool. I got. | 不错 来一杯吧 |
[31:31] | So what happened to that theatre guy? | 那个剧院男怎么回事 |
[31:34] | Uh, he couldn’t make it tonight. | 他今天晚上来不了了 |
[31:36] | How long have you two been, uh… | 你们俩好了多久了 |
[31:38] | We don’t need to talk about that. | 我们不提这个行吗 |
[31:40] | Rematch? | 再来一轮怎样 |
[31:41] | Gonna massacre you again. | 继续把你杀个片甲不留 |
[31:49] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[32:21] | What were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:23] | Just knocking on the door. | 敲敲门而已 |
[32:26] | Who were you looking for? | 你找谁 |
[32:29] | Jenna. Have you seen her? | 珍娜 你看到她了吗 |
[32:31] | No, not for a while. | 没 很久没见到她了 |
[32:34] | What do you wanna see her about? | 你找她干什么 |
[32:36] | That’s between me and her. | 那是我和她之间的事 |
[32:37] | Well, if you’re looking to get your old job back, | 如果你是想来重温旧梦 |
[32:40] | it’s too late. | 那为时已晚了 |
[32:41] | – She found someone else. – No. | -她早找别人了 -不是 |
[32:44] | Actually, I came by to tell | 我只是想告诉她 |
[32:45] | her to stop threatening Hanna and her friends. | 别再威胁汉娜和她的朋友们了 |
[32:47] | You better be a lot scarier than that | 如果你想让珍娜听进去的话 |
[32:49] | If you want Jenna to take you seriously. | 你可得再凶神恶煞些 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna go now. | 我先走了 |
[32:58] | Yeah, you do that. | 对 走吧 |
[33:47] | Don’t slam the door in my face. | 别再当着我的面摔门而去 |
[33:49] | I wasn’t going to. | 我没打算摔门 |
[34:00] | What I did, it wasn’t an act of betrayal. | 我的所作所为并不是背叛 |
[34:04] | It was an act of desperation. | 那只是走投无路后的力挽狂澜 |
[34:05] | We’ve all been desperate. | 我们都走投无路了 |
[34:07] | That’s not an excuse. | 那不是借口 |
[34:09] | Okay, I know. | 好吧 我知道 |
[34:12] | It’s just that “A” Has taken everything from me. | 只是A把我的一切都夺走了 |
[34:19] | Please, I can’t lose you, too. | 但 我不能再失去你 |
[34:26] | You haven’t. | 你没有失去我 |
[34:43] | So my dad just texted, and he’s almost here. | 我爸刚发了短信给我 他马上就要到了 |
[34:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:59] | What is that from? | 那伤怎么来的 |
[35:00] | Oh, it’s nothing. I play touch football. | 没事 玩触身橄榄球弄的 |
[35:05] | So does my little brother, | 我弟弟也玩那个 |
[35:06] | and I’ve never seen a bruise like that on him before. | 但我从没看到他有那么大一块创伤 |
[35:09] | Please don’t say anything. | 拜托你别说出去 |
[35:10] | Holden, that’s a serious bruise. | 霍顿 你伤得很严重 |
[35:12] | Promise me you won’t say anything. | 答应我别说出去好吗 |
[35:29] | I was so stupid. | 我真是太傻了 |
[35:31] | I thought if we could use the phone | 我以为通过手机把A找出来之后 |
[35:32] | to nail “A” once and for all, | 就能一劳永逸 |
[35:34] | it’d be worth the risk. | 一切的危险也就不值一提了 |
[35:36] | Makes sense. | 可以理解 |
[35:39] | I don’t know. | 我有些迷茫了 |
[35:40] | We got nothing from the I.D. | 那个假身份毫无用处 |
[35:43] | It was a complete dead end. | 根本不能找出任何线索 |
[35:46] | I’m not so sure. | 这可不一定 |
[35:49] | I didn’t tell you this earlier ’cause I was mad, | 我之前在气头上所以没说 |
[35:51] | but I’ve seen Ali with dark hair before. | 但我见过艾莉黑发的样子 |
[35:55] | You have? | 你见过 |
[35:56] | Yeah, about two years ago. | 是 大概两年前 |
[36:00] | Vivian, listen to me. It’s fierce. | 薇薇安听着 这是烈性的 |
[36:05] | Can you please get Miss Darkbloom a cup of coffee? | 你能帮德克布鲁小姐倒杯咖啡吗 |
[36:12] | It’s your first time here, isn’t, honey? | 甜心 你第一次来 是吗 |
[36:15] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是 -好的 |
[36:18] | You want cream or sugar,Vvivian? | 要加奶油还是糖 薇薇安 |
[36:20] | No thanks, I don’t like it sweet. | 谢谢 不用了 我不喜欢甜的 |
[36:26] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[36:28] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[36:30] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[36:32] | My mom made me an appointment. | 我妈妈帮我预约了 |
[36:35] | I didn’t know you came here. | 我不知道你也来这儿 |
[36:37] | Your hair looks great. | 你的头发不错啊 |
[36:39] | I didn’t even recognize you. | 我都没认出来 |
[36:41] | Just trying something new, testing the waters. | 只是尝试点新东西而已 尝尝鲜 |
[36:47] | Here’s the thing. | 其实呢 |
[36:49] | I’m pretending to be someone else, so play along. | 我在假装另一个人 别拆穿我哦 |
[36:53] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[36:54] | But why? | 但为什么呢 |
[36:56] | Because I’m bored. I do it a lot. | 生活乏味啊 我经常这样 |
[37:01] | You should try it some time. | 你也应该试试 |
[37:03] | I mean, aren’t you just sick and tired of being you? | 你不觉得总是做自己令人厌倦么 |
[37:22] | I guess I never told you guys before | 我之前没跟你们说大概是因为 |
[37:24] | because I thought it was just typical Ali weirdness. | 我觉得这只是典型的艾莉怪癖 |
[37:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:33] | It’s the name on the I.D.– Vivian Darkbloom. | 那个假身份证的名字 薇薇安·德克布鲁 |
[37:36] | It’s gotta be. | 肯定是 |
[37:38] | Now if we can only find out where she used it, | 如果我们能找到她在哪用过这名字 |
[37:41] | maybe we can figure out why. | 也许能找出原因 |
[37:45] | “Vivian Darkbloom” Gets over 300,000 hits. | “薇薇安·德克布鲁”有超过30万点击量 |
[37:48] | Is that good or bad? | 这是好还是坏呢 |
[37:51] | “Vivian Darkbloom” Is a pseudonym | 薇薇安·德克布鲁是 |
[37:52] | for Vladimir Nabokov. | 弗拉基米尔·纳博科夫的笔名 |
[37:54] | It’s an anagram of his name. | 是他本名的变位词 |
[37:55] | Speak English. | 说英语 |
[37:57] | There were like ten big words in there I didn’t understand. | 一句话里有十个词我听不懂 |
[37:59] | He’s an author. He wrote Lolita. | 他是个作家 他写的《洛丽塔》 |
[38:02] | Is that the book with the heart-shaped glasses on the cover? | 是那本封面有心形玻璃的书吗 |
[38:06] | Yeah. How did you know that? | 对 你怎么知道 |
[38:13] | I stole it… From Ali. | 我从艾莉那里…偷来的 |
[38:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[38:17] | I didn’t really steal it, I borrowed it, | 不是真的偷 我借来的 |
[38:19] | but I kept seeing her with it, and I was curious. | 我只是看她一直带着 觉得好奇 |
[38:23] | I was supposed to give it back to her, | 我本想还给她的 |
[38:26] | but I never got the chance. | 但没找到机会 |
[38:52] | Hey, sorry I missed your call. | 嘿 抱歉我没接到电话 |
[38:54] | It’s kind of early. | 现在时间也太早了吧 |
[38:56] | I know. I wanted to talk before school. | 我知道 我想在上课前跟你谈谈 |
[39:00] | The thing is… | 其实… |
[39:02] | I do have a problem with you dating that guy, | 我确实介意你跟那男孩约会 |
[39:04] | but not for the reasons you think. | 但不是你以为的原因 |
[39:07] | I have a problem with you dating anyone but me, | 你和除我之外的任何人约会 我都会介意 |
[39:10] | and knowing you’re into guys and girls, | 而且我知道你是双性恋 |
[39:13] | it just doubles the amount of people I have to compete with. | 这又增加了我的竞争对手 |
[39:16] | Trust me, you have no competition. | 相信我 你无可取代 |
[39:21] | And you were right. | 而且你是对的 |
[39:24] | As much as I’d like to be zen about it, | 无论我表现得有多么不在意 |
[39:27] | I’m still mad at your mom for busting me. | 我还是为你妈对我的误解十分介意 |
[39:31] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办呢 |
[39:32] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看些东西吗 |
[39:41] | I started working on this last night. | 我昨晚才开始做这个 |
[39:46] | Can I open my eyes now? | 可以睁开眼了吗 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 可以了 |
[39:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 啊 上帝呀 |
[39:55] | This is so beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[39:58] | My way of saying sorry for ruining dinner. | 这是我为毁了晚餐的赔礼道歉 |
[40:02] | If the sharks won’t let you back in the water, | 如果鲨鱼队不让你重回水中 |
[40:06] | I’ll bring the water to you. | 我就把水带给你 |
[40:14] | I can’t believe you would do all this for me. | 我不敢相信你为我做了这些 |
[40:16] | I admit, I like to live life in the grey area, | 我承认 我喜欢生活在灰色地带 |
[40:20] | but the way I feel about you is crystal clear. | 但我对你的感觉如水晶般透明 |
[40:28] | I love you, Emily. | 我爱你 艾米丽 |
[40:44] | I love you, too, Maya. | 我也爱你 玛雅 |
[41:14] | Hello, J&L. | 你好 JL事务所 |
[41:15] | – Hey, you guys are open. – Yeah. | -嘿 你们营业了 -是的 |
[41:18] | I just found my claim ticket. | 我刚找到我的行李单 |
[41:21] | It’s a little bit crazy. It’s from a really long time ago. | 有点抱歉 单子开出很久了 |
[41:25] | What’s the number? | 单号是多少呢 |
[41:26] | 0421 0421. | |
[41:28] | All right, hang on a sec. | 好的 请稍等 |
[41:31] | It’s a miracle, but I actually still have it. | 很神奇 但东西我还留着 |
[41:34] | When would you like to pick it up, Miss Darkbloom? | 你准备什么时候来取呢 德克布鲁小姐 |
[41:38] | Hello? Miss Darkbloom, are you still there? | 德克布鲁小姐 还在吗 |
[41:41] | Hello? Yes, I’m here. | 你好 我在 |
[41:47] | Thanks, Marin. | 谢谢 玛琳 |
[41:49] | You made my day. | 你今天太令我开心了 |
[41:52] | What? | 什么意思 |
[42:00] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你到底是在想什么呢 |
[42:01] | About what? | 什么什么 |
[42:02] | If that’s taking the high road, what’s the low road? | 如果这是正路 那什么算歪道呢 |
[42:05] | Did you have a stroke? You promised you wouldn’t say anything. | 你中风了吗 你保证过什么都不说的 |
[42:08] | Hanna, why would you do this? | 汉娜 你为什么要这么做呢 |
[42:09] | You’re gonna be in so much trouble. | 会惹上很多麻烦的 |
[42:10] | Can one of you guys please tell me what I did? | 你们谁能告诉我我做什么了 |
[42:22] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我发的 |
[42:24] | Where would I have even taken that picture? | 我到哪去照这种相片啊 |
[42:26] | It looks like it was taken in the girls’ locker room. | 看起来像是在女更衣室照的 |
[42:29] | No, I did not send this to you guys. | 不 我没给你们发这信息 |
[42:32] | Hanna, you didn’t just send it to us. | 汉娜 你不仅发给了我们 |
[42:34] | You sent it to everybody in your address book. | 你发给了电话簿里所有的人 |
[42:54] | If you didn’t send this– | 如果不是你发的 |
[42:55] | Do we even have to ask? | 这还用问吗 |