时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That’s what you got from from Ali’s claim ticket? | 你用艾莉的行李单就取回来这个 |
[00:05] | – Check it out. – What is that? | -看看这个 -这是什么 |
[00:06] | – It’s a phone number. – Let’s call it. | -电话号码 -打一下试试 |
[00:08] | I don’t want to do this on the phone. | 我不想在电话里说 |
[00:10] | Will you meet me? | 你能跟我见个面吗 |
[00:11] | Are we still on for Saturday? | 我们周六还一起出去吗 |
[00:13] | I just don’t know if I can handle it | 如果你再伤害自己的话 |
[00:14] | if you’re hurting yourself. | 我不知道自己能否继续下去 |
[00:16] | What does the Dilaurentis family have on us? | 迪劳伦提斯家有我们的什么把柄吗 |
[00:18] | It’s complicated. | 这件事很复杂 |
[00:19] | My dad, is he your father too? | 我爸爸 也是你爸爸吗 |
[00:20] | – Let’s go home. – Where’s home? | -我们回家吧 -什么叫家 |
[00:22] | That’s a joke. | 那就是个笑话 |
[00:23] | You just gotta stop working on these videos. | 你别再弄这些视频了 |
[00:25] | They’re dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[00:26] | Especially since the people that we’re talking about | 更何况我们谈论的那些人 |
[00:28] | are in this town watching me. | 在这镇上监视我 |
[00:30] | Take this home and burn it. | 把这个带回家然后烧掉 |
[00:31] | Is it Page Five? | 是第五页吗 |
[00:33] | There’s nothing left that could link us to that night. | 这样就没有任何线索能把我们同那晚联系起来了 |
[00:38] | Our championship rosewood sharks | 我们的冠军玫瑰镇鲨鱼队 |
[00:40] | are running a little behind | 稍微迟到了一点 |
[00:41] | but they’ll be here any minute. | 但是他们随时都可能到 |
[00:45] | I thought you couldn’t get online in this cave. | 我还以为你在这个鬼地方上不了网 |
[00:47] | I’ve got a hotspot in my pocket. | 我口袋里有一个无线热点[我口袋里有一个好家伙] |
[00:49] | Yeah, I know, but what does that have to do with computers? | 我知道 但是那跟电脑有什么关系呢 |
[00:54] | I am the wifi. | 我就是无线网 |
[00:55] | Koo-koo-katchoo. | 很酷吧 |
[00:58] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿呢 |
[01:00] | I told my mom we’d be studying at the library so that’s covered. | 我跟我妈说今晚要在图书馆学习掩饰过去了 |
[01:03] | Good. | 干得不错 |
[01:06] | You sure you wanna do this tonight? | 你确定今天晚上要这样做吗 |
[01:09] | Yeah, are you kidding? | 当然 你开什么玩笑 |
[01:10] | We have to find out what this guy knows about Ali. | 我们必须弄清这个人对艾莉了解多少 |
[01:12] | And why his number was in Ali’s– Vivian’s coat. | 他的号码为什么会在艾莉 薇薇安的外套里 |
[01:15] | And we finally got this meeting set, so it’s gotta be tonight. | 我们好不容易安排好了见面 就是今晚 |
[01:19] | Look, we’re gonna have your back the whole time. | 听着 我们都会一直支持你的 |
[01:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:25] | So my mom talked to your mom. | 我妈妈跟你妈妈谈过了 |
[01:28] | You know it wasn’t just one sleepover, Spence. | 你知道你不是只在我家过个夜 斯宾塞 |
[01:30] | It’s been a whole week. | 已经一整周了 |
[01:31] | My mom just wants to know why you’re not going home. | 我妈妈只是想知道你为什么不回家 |
[01:35] | I just– | 我只是 |
[01:37] | I can’t deal with my family right now. | 现在没办法面对我家里人 |
[01:39] | Can I help? | 我能帮得上忙吗 |
[02:01] | I know, the sign’s kinda nerdy. | 我知道 这个牌子有点傻 |
[02:03] | The sign’s beautiful. | 这很漂亮啊 |
[02:05] | Way to go, champ! | 干得好 冠军 |
[02:08] | Em, my mom said that we could have the team party at my house. | 艾米 我妈说可以在我家开个庆祝派对 |
[02:11] | That’s great! | 那真是太棒了 |
[02:31] | Caleb Rivers? | 凯勒·里弗斯 |
[02:34] | I got a court order here to impound your laptop. | 法院允许我扣押你的笔记本 |
[02:37] | What for? | 为什么 |
[02:38] | Someone’s been hacking into secure school files. | 有人黑进了学校的安全系统 |
[02:41] | I traced them back to your IP address. | 我们追踪到是你的IP地址 |
[02:44] | You think if I did something like that | 你认为我会傻到 |
[02:45] | I’d be stupid enough to leave a trail? | 做了那种事还留下线索吗 |
[02:46] | We’ll find out. Come on. Hand it over. | 我们会查明的 来吧 交给我 |
[02:56] | Any passwords we’re gonna need? | 有什么我们要用到的密码吗 |
[02:58] | Court order says you can take the machine. | 法院说你可以拿走这台机器 |
[03:00] | It doesn’t say anything about what’s in my head. | 没有说你可以拿走我脑子里的东西 |
[03:10] | What was that about? | 怎么回事 |
[03:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[03:12] | “Don’t worry about it?” | 别担心 |
[03:14] | He took your computer. | 他可拿了你的电脑 |
[03:15] | They couldn’t get into it with a can opener. | 他们用开罐器可打不开 |
[03:19] | Be right back. | 一会儿回来 |
[03:23] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[03:25] | Garret took caleb’s computer. Court order. | 加勒特把凯勒的电脑拿走了 法院命令 |
[04:07] | Why would you want me to forget about this? | 你为什么叫我别管这件事 |
[04:09] | Cause I think you’re freaked out enough for the both of us. | 我觉得你已经为我们担惊受怕够了 |
[04:11] | Hey. I didn’t do what they think I did. | 我没有做他们说的那些事 |
[04:14] | They’re just fishing. | 他们只是在试探 |
[04:16] | They made it up. There’s nothing on my laptop. | 他们胡编的 我笔记本里什么也没有 |
[04:17] | What about the information from the phone we gave you? | 那我们给你的手机里面的信息呢 |
[04:19] | I keep it on flash drives. I back it up online. | 我存在闪存里了 在网上也有备份 |
[04:22] | Besides, if there was shady stuff on my computer, | 再者 如果我电脑里有隐藏文件 |
[04:24] | it still wouldn’t matter. | 也没有关系的 |
[04:25] | Yes, it would. It does. | 不 有关系 太有关系了 |
[04:26] | No, they couldn’t get through my firewall. | 不会的 他们破不了我的防火墙 |
[04:29] | Not without my help. | 没有我的帮助是不可能的 |
[04:30] | Caleb, you know how I was worried | 凯勒 你知道我有多担心 |
[04:31] | about something bad happening to you | 如果你继续破解那个该死的手机 |
[04:33] | if you kept decoding the stupid phone? | 会发生什么不好的事吗 |
[04:36] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[04:37] | Well, this is it. | 这就开始了 |
[04:38] | Someone broke into your computer | 有人黑进了你的电脑 |
[04:39] | and put those stolen files on your hard drive | 在你硬盘上放了些你找不到的 |
[04:42] | where you wouldn’t be able to find them. | 被盗文件 |
[04:43] | And I think that someone might be Garrett. | 我觉得就是加勒特做的 |
[04:47] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:48] | I just do. | 我就是知道 |
[04:49] | So can’t you just go online | 所以你就不能赶紧上网 |
[04:51] | and do that magic thing where you remotely | 用你的神奇魔力 |
[04:53] | hack into your computer and erase all the scary, bad stuff? | 进入你的电脑把那些可怕的东西删掉吗 |
[04:56] | It’s a real thing, right? | 真的可以实现 是吧 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I can do that. | 当然 我做得到 |
[05:03] | Holden, I told you. | 霍顿 我告诉过你 |
[05:04] | I can’t cover for you | 我没法继续帮你掩护下去 |
[05:06] | unless I know what it is that you’re doing | 除非你告诉我你到底在干什么 |
[05:07] | and why it involves these baggies filled with– | 还有为什么你的包里装着… |
[05:09] | I do Tang Soo Do. | 我在练唐手道 |
[05:12] | What? | 什么 |
[05:12] | It’s a martial art. It’s Korean. | 是一种武术 韩国的 |
[05:16] | I compete, and my parents don’t like it. | 我在比赛 但我的父母不希望我那样 |
[05:18] | They forbid me to keep training. | 他们禁止我继续训练 |
[05:20] | Are we talking, like, basements and naked light bulbs, | 我们是在说那些 地下室 灯泡 |
[05:23] | People missing all their teeth? | 人们被打得牙齿尽失之类的东西吗 |
[05:25] | No. Everyone’s got teeth. | 不是 不会掉牙的 |
[05:27] | Holden, I’m serious. | 霍顿 我是认真的 |
[05:29] | That bruise was pretty intense. | 你的伤真的很严重 |
[05:33] | All better. | 全好了 |
[05:36] | Those pills were just some pain meds | 那些只是些止痛药 |
[05:38] | I never even used. | 我甚至都还没用过 |
[05:39] | It’s really not a big deal. | 真的没什么大不了 |
[05:42] | And there’s a tournament coming up. | 马上就要开始比赛了 |
[05:44] | It’s a big one, and tomorrow night’s the qualifiers. | 这是非常大型的比赛 明晚是资格赛 |
[05:47] | I– I can’t miss it. | 我 我真的不能错过 |
[05:49] | So, please. | 所以拜托了 |
[05:52] | This is really important to me. | 这对我来说真的非常重要 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | All right. | 那就这样吧 |
[06:03] | It’s a date. | 说定了 |
[06:09] | All the letters are initials of cities where I grew up | 所有的字母都是我长大的城市的首字母 |
[06:11] | in the order that I lived there. | 按照我居住的顺序 |
[06:12] | So, Seattle, Wilmette, etc. | 西雅图 威尔梅特 等等 |
[06:15] | I also alternate capital letters. | 大小写字母交替排列 |
[06:20] | 1105? What’s that? | 1105 那是什么意思 |
[06:23] | Nothing. Just a number. | 没什么 就是个数字而已 |
[06:25] | It’s good to use numbers in your password. | 在密码里用一些数字比较好 |
[06:27] | Just a number? There was an exclamation point after it. | 只是单纯的数字 后面还有一个感叹号 |
[06:29] | Yeah, well, it’s good to use punctuation, too. | 是的 用标点也是个不错的方法 |
[06:33] | Once I’m logged in, | 只要我进去了 |
[06:34] | I can search and destroy all of the files I want. | 就能查找或删除任何我需要的文件 |
[06:38] | Crap! | 该死 |
[06:39] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么问题 |
[06:41] | I can’t connect. | 我连不上 |
[06:42] | Well, don’t you have your hot thing? | 你不是有那个无线热什么吗 |
[06:45] | Spot. Yeah, but the problem is on the other end. | 无线热点 是 但问题出在另外一边 |
[06:47] | Either they haven’t even tried to mess with my computer yet, | 他们要不然是还没开始尝试破解我的电脑 |
[06:50] | or they’re smart enough to keep it offline. | 或者聪明到知道把它控制在线下 |
[06:55] | Why are you having drinks with Noreen? | 你为什么要和诺琳一起喝酒啊 |
[06:57] | Why do you think? | 你觉得是为什么呢 |
[06:59] | Aria needs a ride into the city. | 艾瑞亚得去一趟城里 |
[07:01] | Holden? | 和霍顿一起 |
[07:03] | When did that happen? | 什么时候约的 |
[07:04] | About 15 minutes ago. | 十五分钟前 |
[07:07] | Well, I hate Noreen. | 我讨厌诺琳 |
[07:10] | I know, that’s why I didn’t invite you. | 我知道 所以才没请你去 |
[07:13] | That one goes to the book fair. | 那一箱拿到书展去 |
[07:17] | You know, if you were open to letting Aria take the train, | 如果你能同意让艾瑞亚坐火车 |
[07:20] | I wouldn’t have to find ways to kill time in Philadelphia. | 我就不用在费城找法子打发时间了 |
[07:23] | Or, Aria and Holden can just do something right here in town. | 或者 艾瑞亚和霍顿可以就在镇上玩玩 |
[07:27] | Byron, when are we gonna loosen the leash a little? | 拜伦 我们能别看这么紧了吗 |
[07:30] | Hasn’t she won back some of our trust? | 她不是赢回我们的部分信任了吗 |
[07:32] | I mean, she stopped seeing Fitz, | 她已经没和费兹来往了 |
[07:33] | she’s dating a nice kid we’ve known since pre-school. | 和一个我们从幼儿园就认识的孩子在交往 |
[07:36] | Second guessing her every move | 一再质疑她的每个行为 |
[07:38] | is starting to feel a little extreme. | 有些过分了 |
[07:39] | No, dating your English teacher is extreme. | 不 和自己的英语老师交往才过分 |
[07:42] | All right? We are being parents. | 好吧 我们是父母 |
[07:44] | We’re being– | 我们是 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:47] | I’m just not ready yet. | 我只是还没准备好 |
[07:49] | Okay? I’ll come back for the other box. | 好吗 我等会儿来拿那个箱子 |
[08:34] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[08:36] | Your office is closed. | 你办公室的门没开 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I only work a couple hours a day. | 是的 我一天只工作几个小时 |
[08:40] | Getting the place up and running again. | 慢慢恢复正常运营 |
[08:43] | Did your father send you? | 是你爸让你来的吗 |
[08:45] | No, I haven’t talked to him. | 不是 我还没告诉他 |
[08:48] | You still don’t believe it. | 你还是不信 |
[08:50] | I believe it, that’s why I haven’t talked to him. | 我信 所以我才没告诉他 |
[08:53] | I haven’t talked to anybody about this. | 这件事我没告诉任何人 |
[08:55] | Well, you better talk to your dad. | 你最好和你爸谈谈 |
[08:59] | No, I’m talking to you. | 不 我在和你说话呢 |
[09:03] | Look, I didn’t come back here to get between you and your father. | 我回来不是为了介入你和你爸之间的 |
[09:06] | Well, it’s a little late for that. | 现在说这个有点晚了 |
[09:08] | I’m sorry. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[09:10] | This was never about hurting you. | 我从没想过要伤害你 |
[09:12] | Well, what is it about? | 那是为了什么 |
[09:15] | Please, Jason. | 拜托 杰森 |
[09:17] | You left town the night that I was arrested. | 我被捕的那晚 你离开了镇子 |
[09:20] | So what made you come back now? | 你现在是为什么回来 |
[09:26] | It was another one of those boxes Ali liked so much. | 那是另一个艾莉钟爱的盒子 |
[09:30] | I found it under the floorboards of a room at my grandmother’s. | 我在我奶奶家一个房间的地板下找到的 |
[09:33] | When I hide things, they stay hid. | 我要藏的东西 都会藏得好好的 |
[09:36] | Something Ali used to say. | 这是艾莉曾经说过的 |
[09:41] | There were letters to my mom from your dad. | 还有一些你爸写给我妈的信 |
[09:48] | Love letters? | 情书吗 |
[09:50] | Couple of those. | 有几封是 |
[09:53] | Then I’m born, and he starts sounding like a lawyer. | 我出生后 他的语气越来越像律师 |
[09:56] | “In light of recent events.” “Under the current situation.” | “鉴于近期事件” “在当前形势下” |
[09:59] | That’s my dad. | 是我爸的语气 |
[10:04] | There was something else in that box. | 那个盒子里还有别的东西 |
[10:07] | $15,000 in cash. | 一万五千元的现金 |
[10:10] | In envelopes. | 装在三个信封里 |
[10:11] | $5,000 in each one. | 每个里面有五千元 |
[10:13] | Where would Ali have gotten that kind of money? | 艾莉从哪儿弄到的那些钱 |
[10:16] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[10:24] | She found those letters | 她发现了那些信 |
[10:25] | and figured out what they meant | 知道了他们的私情 |
[10:28] | and then she blackmailed my father | 然后以此敲诈我爸 |
[10:30] | to keep from blowing up both families. | 否则就闹得两家不得安宁 |
[10:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:39] | It’s hard to believe when you say it out loud. | 你说出口的时候 真让人难以置信 |
[10:41] | Yeah, but if anybody had the nerve to do something, | 是的 但如果有人敢做这种事 |
[10:43] | that was Ali. | 那肯定是艾莉 |
[11:08] | So, you’re a friend of Vivian’s. | 你就是薇薇安的朋友 |
[11:13] | Yeah. | 正是 |
[11:20] | How much money does she owe you? | 她欠你多少钱 |
[11:23] | Vivian owes you money? | 薇薇安也欠你钱吗 |
[11:25] | She owes me a lot more than money. | 她欠我的可不只是钱 |
[11:27] | She owes me a job | 她欠我一个工作 |
[11:28] | and she almost owes me a girlfriend. | 她差点还欠我一个女朋友 |
[11:29] | Thanks to you calling that number. | 多亏你打了那个电话 |
[11:32] | You said that she cost you a job. What did she do? | 你刚说她让你丢了份工作 她干了什么 |
[11:36] | I worked at Allegheny Cellular. | 我之前在阿勒格尼通讯公司工作 |
[11:39] | Human Resources. | 人力资源部 |
[11:40] | Your friend came in asking for a job, | 你朋友过来说想找份工作 |
[11:43] | but she didn’t want a job, she wanted information, | 但她并不是想找工作 她想查些信息 |
[11:45] | and she said she’d pay for it. | 她说她会付钱给我 |
[11:46] | What kind of information? | 什么信息 |
[11:50] | I get it. | 我知道了 |
[11:51] | You’re Alison. | 你是艾莉森 |
[11:59] | Vivian told you about Alison? | 薇薇安跟你提起过艾莉森吗 |
[12:03] | She said she had a friend named Alison | 她说她有个朋友叫艾莉森 |
[12:05] | who was getting texts from somebody. | 总是收到某个人的短信 |
[12:07] | The number was blocked | 那个号码被隐藏了 |
[12:08] | and she wanted to know where they were coming from. | 她想知道那些短信是谁发的 |
[12:10] | She’d pay to find out. | 她愿意花钱去查 |
[12:13] | Did you find out? | 你查出来了吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah, I found out. | 查出来了 |
[12:17] | Then I made the mistake of telling your pal | 但我在钱到手之前 |
[12:19] | before I had the money in my hand. | 一不小心告诉了你朋友 |
[12:21] | She dropped off the map | 她销声匿迹了 |
[12:22] | and I got fired for accessing restricted information. | 而我因为访问限制性信息而被开除了 |
[12:25] | What did you find out about the person that was sending those texts? | 你查出了发短信那人的什么事 |
[12:28] | Are you listening? I did not get paid. | 你刚有在听吗 我还没拿到钱 |
[12:31] | I want what she owes me. | 我要拿回她欠我的 |
[12:33] | How much does she owe you? | 她欠你多少钱 |
[12:35] | $2,000. | 两千 |
[12:38] | $2,000 dollars? | 两千美元吗 |
[12:41] | That’s the price today. | 这是今天的价 |
[12:43] | But it could go up depending on market conditions. | 但是根据市场行情有可能会涨哦 |
[12:52] | Don’t ever use that number again. | 别再打那个号码了 |
[12:55] | If you wanna do business, call me here. | 如果你愿意做交易 打这个号码 |
[12:59] | Oh, who do I ask for when I call? | 我打过去的时候应该找谁 |
[13:02] | Tell ’em you wanna talk to Jonah. | 就说你要找约拿 |
[13:18] | He thought I was Ali. | 他以为我是艾莉 |
[13:20] | I mean, he doesn’t know she is dead. | 他不知道艾莉死了 |
[13:21] | And if he finds out, | 一旦被他发现 |
[13:22] | there won’t be enough money in the world to make him talk. | 那花多少钱也不能让他开口了 |
[13:24] | If this Jonah had real information, | 如果这个约拿手上的信息属实 |
[13:25] | Ali might’ve known who “A” was. | 那艾莉可能已经知道A是谁了 |
[13:27] | And that’s why she was killed. | 那就是她被杀的原因 |
[13:29] | We have to find out | 我们得查清楚 |
[13:29] | what he told her about those messages. | 关于那些短信 他跟艾莉说了什么 |
[13:31] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们能怎么做 |
[13:32] | Throw a bikini car wash? | 装成比基尼女郎洗车挣钱吗 |
[13:34] | Even if we talked Prudence Finn into a tube top, | 即使让普鲁登斯·芬恩穿上透视装 |
[13:37] | we wouldn’t raise enough money. | 我们也不可能凑够钱 |
[13:41] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[13:45] | My account’s been on lock down since we were arrested. | 我们被捕以后 我的账户就被冻结了 |
[13:48] | So where are we gonna get the money from? | 那我们该从哪儿弄钱 |
[13:53] | Do have any idea when I can get the thing back? | 你知道我啥时候能把电脑拿回来吗 |
[13:55] | Because I’m a high school student. | 因为我是高中生 |
[13:57] | I’ve got papers to write and homework to do. | 我得写论文 得做作业 |
[14:00] | Plus, they cost a lot of money. | 还有 那个很贵的 |
[14:02] | Plus, it’s mine. | 再说 那是我的东西 |
[14:07] | Caleb, was that the cops? | 凯勒 是警察吗 |
[14:09] | What’d they say? | 他们说什么 |
[14:11] | They said I could get my laptop back today. | 他们说我今天能把电脑拿回来 |
[14:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:13] | Yeah, if I cooperate. | 真的 如果我配合的话 |
[14:15] | What’re you going to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[14:27] | So, we’re on for tonight. | 今晚按计划进行 |
[14:28] | I worked things out on my end. | 我这边的问题都解决了 |
[14:30] | Good, ’cause we really gotta talk about that interview. | 很好 我们真的得谈谈面试的事 |
[14:33] | I need to get back to Shaffer tomorrow at the latest. | 我最晚明天就得回复谢弗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, we’ll talk about it. | 好的 我们好好谈谈 |
[14:37] | I know this is a huge opportunity for you. | 我知道这对你是个千载难逢的机会 |
[14:40] | No, that’s not what matters. | 不 这个不是重点 |
[14:42] | It’s what your dad thinks if I don’t take it. | 重点是如果我不接受 你爸爸会怎么想 |
[14:44] | Yeah, well, maybe he should just move to New Orleans. | 是的 也许他应该搬到新奥尔良去 |
[14:48] | We should have this conversation face to face, | 我们得当面讨论这个 |
[14:50] | but I just don’t really know where. | 但我真不知道哪里可以面谈 |
[14:52] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | There’s this tiny, hole in the wall, vegan place | 有个狭小但精致的地方 素食馆 |
[14:56] | that just opened up, center city. | 刚刚开张 在市中心 |
[14:58] | Wait, a restaurant? | 等等 餐厅吗 |
[15:00] | Lower your expectations. It seats two. | 别抱太高期望 只能坐两个人 |
[15:03] | Oh, so it’s bigger than your apartment. | 看来比你家大呀 |
[15:06] | What’s it called? | 叫什么名字 |
[15:07] | Chez Mirabelle Vegan Bistro. | 米拉贝尔素菜馆 |
[15:10] | French food? | 法式菜肴吗 |
[15:12] | Wow, you must really like me. | 你肯定超爱我 |
[15:14] | Aria, it’s French vegan food. I must really love you. | 艾瑞亚 是法式素食 我肯定很爱你 |
[15:39] | Tempting, isn’t it? | 很想查清楚 是吧 |
[15:44] | The I.T. guys say not to open it. | 信息技术部的同事说不要开机 |
[15:46] | It could connect to the wireless. | 它可能会连上无线网 |
[15:50] | Your, uh, your guys have any luck getting in? | 你们 你们能登进去了吗 |
[15:52] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:53] | Might have to send it to Pittsburgh. | 可能得把它送到匹兹堡去 |
[15:57] | I– I bet we could get the kid to talk. | 我想我们可以让那孩子老实交代 |
[16:02] | So, Alison Dilaurentis murder investigation | 在对艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯谋杀案的调查中 |
[16:05] | turned up a new piece of evidence. | 又出现了新的证据 |
[16:08] | It has to do with the missing page of the autopsy report. | 很可能与验尸报告中的缺页有关 |
[16:18] | Tell me what you think is going on in this photo. | 说说你对这张照片的看法 |
[16:53] | 你知道今晚八点半你的女儿会在哪儿吗 我知道 此致敬礼 -A | |
[16:55] | 米拉贝尔素菜馆 费城 巴拉兹北街 1267号 | |
[17:05] | Can’t we get him a lawyer or something? | 我们就不能给他找个律师什么的吗 |
[17:09] | I know you wanna help. | 我知道你想帮他 |
[17:10] | but Caleb’s got a family now. | 但凯勒现在有自己的家人 |
[17:11] | And if he needs legal help– | 如果他需要法律援助 |
[17:13] | He won’t ask them. | 他不会向家人求助 |
[17:14] | He doesn’t want them to know. | 他不想让他们知道 |
[17:15] | He’s barely talking to me about it. | 他对我都不肯多说 |
[17:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:23] | I come bearing fruit. | 我带了些水果来 |
[17:26] | Great. | 太好了 |
[17:29] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:31] | Um, can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[17:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[17:40] | I’ll be down in a minute. | 我很快就下来 |
[17:41] | Okay. Hey, Maya. | 好的 你好 玛雅 |
[17:42] | Hey. | 你好 |
[17:45] | Put down the icing. | 别摆弄糖霜了 |
[17:47] | We’ve been invited to the police station. | 警局请我们去喝茶 |
[17:51] | What do you mean it was an old joint? | 你说是支旧烟卷是什么意思 |
[17:53] | Old, as in, pre-getting busted | 就是说抽它的人 |
[17:55] | and packed off to camp straight and narrow. | 药劲还没上来就直被发现了 |
[17:57] | Where did your mom find it? | 你妈妈在哪找到的 |
[18:00] | We’ve been getting stuff out of storage. | 我们正在清理储藏室 |
[18:02] | Boxes from when we lived in the Dilaurentis house. | 那些盒子在我们搬进迪劳伦提斯家时就有 |
[18:04] | I even found a box of Ali’s stuff. | 我甚至找到一个装着艾莉遗物的盒子 |
[18:07] | It was in junk from my dresser. | 那支大麻混在我旧梳妆台里的杂物里 |
[18:09] | Half an old, dried-up joint. | 只有半截 都放干了 |
[18:11] | You explained that it was from before, right? | 你跟他们解释那是很久以前的了 是吗 |
[18:13] | They don’t believe me. | 他们不相信我 |
[18:15] | Em, my folks are gonna send me back to True North. | 艾米 我家人要把我送回正北戒毒所 |
[18:19] | We’ll go talk to your parents. We’ll explain it. | 我们去和你父母谈 好好解释 |
[18:21] | I mean, they can’t just ship you off again. | 他们不能再这样把你送走了 |
[18:23] | – Emily– – No! | -艾米丽 -不 |
[18:25] | I’m not gonna say goodbye to you again. | 我绝不会再跟你分离 |
[18:28] | Never. | 永远都不会 |
[18:36] | How you been, Ashley? | 过得好吗 艾什莉 |
[18:38] | Fine. | 还好 |
[18:40] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见了 |
[18:42] | Doesn’t feel that way to me. | 我倒不这么觉得 |
[18:46] | I called you in to talk about Alison’s murder investigation. | 找你们谈是为了调查艾莉森的谋杀案 |
[18:49] | Copies of a particular page | 她验尸报告复印件上的某一页 |
[18:52] | of her autopsy report have been stolen. | 无一例外被偷走了 |
[18:55] | We’ve been looking into it. | 我们一直在调查此事 |
[18:57] | And we found this. | 并发现了这个 |
[19:11] | This is from a security camera outside the morgue. | 这是停尸间的监控录像拍下来的 |
[19:15] | Anything you can tell me about that photo, Hanna? | 对这张照片你有什么要说的吗 汉娜 |
[19:22] | Okay, it’s almost time for you to give me my importance face. | 好吧 你差不多又要给我甩脸子了 |
[19:26] | And why weren’t Emily and Spencer and their parents called in as well? | 为何艾米丽斯宾塞和他们的父母没被传讯 |
[19:29] | Hey. You may not have to answer his questions, | 你可以拒绝回答他的问题 |
[19:32] | but you’re sure as hell going to answer mine. | 但你必须回答我的 |
[19:35] | What were you doing in those outfits? | 你穿着那一身究竟是在干吗 |
[19:36] | We put them on as a joke. | 我们就是开个玩笑 |
[19:38] | A joke. | 玩笑 |
[19:39] | We dared Spencer to go in the morgue. | 我们在打赌斯宾塞敢不敢去停尸间 |
[19:41] | I didn’t know there were files in there. | 我不知道那里还有文件 |
[19:45] | I already told you I know when you’re lying. | 我告诉过你 你撒谎的时候我看得出来 |
[19:48] | We did not take that page. | 我们没有偷那页文件 |
[20:04] | Mom said that Spencer just left. | 你妈妈说斯宾塞刚走 |
[20:06] | She go home? | 她回家了 |
[20:07] | No, to Hanna’s. | 不 去汉娜家了 |
[20:08] | Em’s throwing a victory party for the swim team. | 艾米在为游泳队办庆功宴 |
[20:13] | So, where are you and Holden headed off to this time? | 你和霍顿这次打算去哪 |
[20:17] | Some new arcade. | 一家新开的游戏厅 |
[20:18] | They’re supposed to have all these really cool vintage games. | 那里有些很棒的仿古游戏 |
[20:20] | Ms. Pacman, pinball… | 吃豆小姐 弹珠台什么的 |
[20:22] | Oh, that sounds fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:25] | And, uh, what time is mom taking you? | 那 你妈妈什么时候送你去 |
[20:29] | Uh, now-ish. | 就现在 |
[20:31] | And you’ll be home…? | 那你几点回家 |
[20:33] | At 11, dad. | 11点 爸爸 |
[20:36] | You meeting any other friends there? | 你在那还有别的朋友要见吗 |
[20:39] | Nope. | 没有 |
[20:40] | It’s just me and Holden. | 就我和霍顿 |
[20:42] | And some nerdy gamers with very creative facial hair. | 还有些造型诡异的游戏狂人 |
[20:46] | Are you holding her up? | 你还要耽搁她多久 |
[20:57] | No, she’s– she’s all yours. | 不 她就交给你了 |
[21:05] | Um, so maybe it’s time you and Holden | 那么 你跟霍顿以后能不能 |
[21:07] | started hanging out a little closer to home. | 在离家比较近的地方玩呢 |
[21:10] | Holden just likes going into the city. | 霍顿喜欢去城里玩 |
[21:12] | There’s a lot more to do there. | 那里可玩的地方更多 |
[21:14] | Museums and street fairs. | 博物馆啊街市啊 |
[21:16] | There’s more than just one restaurant. | 餐馆也多得多 |
[21:17] | Yeah, but from the way his mom talks, I mean– | 是啊 但是听他妈妈的口气 |
[21:20] | I’m surprised they’re okay with him | 我很惊讶他们家会一直 |
[21:21] | being that far away all the time. | 允许他跑这么远 |
[21:23] | Far away? It’s an hour. | 远吗 就一小时车程而已 |
[21:25] | You know what I mean. She’s worried about him. | 你知道我的意思 他妈妈太担心他了 |
[21:28] | And if something happens– | 如果出了什么事 |
[21:29] | What? | 什么 |
[21:31] | Mom, what would happen? | 妈妈 能发生什么事 |
[21:33] | Honey, he has a heart condition. | 亲爱的 他有心脏病 |
[21:35] | He’s talked about that with you, hasn’t he? | 他跟你说过的吧 |
[21:37] | Yeah. No, yeah, yeah. Of course he has. | 说过 不 当然说过 |
[21:41] | Okay. Well, you know. Think about it. | 好吧 你也知道 考虑下吧 |
[21:52] | The cops called them down there? | 警察把她们叫去的吗 |
[21:55] | Which cops? | 哪些警察 |
[21:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:57] | There was a note on the counter | 我和玛雅下楼的时候 |
[21:58] | when I came downstairs with Maya. | 只看到了柜台上留的纸条 |
[22:03] | I’m going upstairs | 我上楼去了 |
[22:05] | trusting you to keep an eye on everything down here. | 我相信你会看好这里的 |
[22:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:10] | Hey. What’s going on with Caleb? | 凯勒出什么事了吗 |
[22:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:12] | That’s not why we were called down there. | 我们不是因为这个而被传讯的 |
[22:14] | Wilden’s back. | 威尔登回来了 |
[22:16] | He still thinks we had something to do with Ali’s murder. | 他仍然认为我们和艾莉的死有关 |
[22:19] | There’s a photo of the three of us outside the coroner’s office | 他手里有我们三个在验尸官办公室门前 |
[22:22] | looking for Page Five. | 企图找报告第五页的照片 |
[22:23] | “A” was following us? | 难道那时A在跟踪我们 |
[22:24] | No. Security cameras. | 不 是监控录像 |
[22:26] | There’s an investigation going on. | 警方正在调查 |
[22:27] | He said the copies of that page are missing. | 他说报告复印件上的那一页也都没有了 |
[22:30] | Copies? As in every copy? | 复印件 所有复印件吗 |
[22:31] | If the cops don’t have it then it had to have been an inside job. | 如果是在警察手里丢的 那肯定有内贼 |
[22:35] | Garrett. | 是加勒特 |
[22:36] | Officer two-face is gonna open that laptop. | 双面警探肯定会去开那台电脑的 |
[22:38] | I mean, what if Caleb goes to jail? | 要是凯勒入狱了怎么办 |
[22:40] | It’s gonna be all my fault. | 那将是因我之过 |
[22:42] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[22:45] | What’re you doing? | 你要干吗 |
[22:48] | Jonah knows something that could help us | 约拿知道的事或许能帮我们 |
[22:49] | figure out what really happened to Alison. | 弄清艾莉森死去的真相 |
[22:51] | Wilden is just gonna keep on coming after us. | 威尔登会一直盯着我们的 |
[22:53] | So we need to find out who killed Alison | 所以我们要找出是谁杀了艾莉森 |
[22:55] | – so we can prove it wasn’t us. – Okay, | -来证明我们的清白 -好吧 |
[22:57] | unless you found $2,000 while I was out– | 除非你在我喝茶时弄到了两千美元 |
[22:59] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:02] | Home. | 回家 |
[23:10] | There was some weird energy in that car. | 刚刚车里气氛怪怪的 |
[23:13] | Is your mom starting to wonder? | 你妈妈有没有起疑心 |
[23:15] | No. No, they’re clueless. | 没有 他们什么都不知道 |
[23:18] | Okay, well I’m this way and I’m gonna be late. | 好吧 我得从这走了 快迟到了 |
[23:20] | You know where you’re going? | 你有地方可去的吧 |
[23:20] | Yeah. | 有的 |
[23:23] | Holden. | 霍顿 |
[23:25] | This tournament, is it dangerous? | 这个比赛危险吗 |
[23:30] | I get it. You’re still on that bruise. | 我懂了 你还想着那个伤呢 |
[23:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[23:34] | I got a rematch against the guy who gave it to me. | 我还要跟那个打伤我的家伙赛一场 |
[23:37] | It’s gonna be epic. Wish me luck. | 这将是经典之役 祝我好运吧 |
[24:40] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[24:47] | I’m glad you came home. | 我真高兴你回家了 |
[24:54] | Your mother and I were both getting our degrees. | 那时我和你妈妈都在读书 |
[24:57] | She was in Boston. | 她在波士顿 |
[24:58] | Ken and Jessica had an apartment on Willoughby. | 肯和杰西卡在威洛比有一间公寓 |
[25:01] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[25:05] | What happened is, | 然后 |
[25:07] | I made a series of very poor decisions. | 我做出了一系列非常错误的决定 |
[25:12] | You make it sound like a business deal. | 你说的就好像是一场交易 |
[25:14] | This wasn’t a bad investment. | 这可不仅是错误的投资而已 |
[25:16] | You cheated. | 你背叛了妈妈 |
[25:17] | And you got somebody else’s wife pregnant. | 搞大了人家老婆的肚子 |
[25:19] | That’s what happened. | 事情就是这样 |
[25:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[25:29] | And she kept the baby. | 她留下了孩子 |
[25:31] | She kept the baby. | 她留下了孩子 |
[25:33] | She lied to her husband, they moved to Atlanta. | 她骗了她的老公 一起搬到了亚特兰大 |
[25:36] | I married your mother. | 我娶了你母亲 |
[25:38] | Just like nothing happened. | 就当什么也没发生 |
[25:42] | Then they moved back. | 然后他们搬回来了 |
[25:43] | Yeah, right next door. | 对 就住隔壁 |
[25:47] | You were five. | 那时你5岁 |
[25:50] | First time I saw Jason, he was in front of that house. | 我第一次见杰森的时候 他就在房前 |
[25:53] | Just riding his bike. | 骑自行车 |
[25:57] | And how did that make you feel? | 看了之后你作何感想 |
[26:06] | Why did they come back? | 他们为什么搬回来 |
[26:09] | I never asked. | 我没问过 |
[26:12] | I was afraid she might tell me. | 我怕她告诉我 |
[26:16] | Jason thinks that Alison knew about you long before he did. | 杰森认为早在很久以前艾莉森就知道了 |
[26:20] | I guess that’s possible. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[26:22] | Really? You sure that you don’t know? | 真的吗 你确定你并不知情 |
[26:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:26] | It means that Jason found some money | 杰森发现了很多钱 |
[26:28] | and letters from you. | 还有你写的信 |
[26:32] | So did Ali ever ask you for money? | 艾莉到底有没有跟你要过钱 |
[26:34] | For what? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | To keep her quiet? | 住堵她的嘴 |
[26:39] | Spencer, wai– | 斯宾塞 等 |
[26:42] | Look, I know I don’t have a lot of credibility with you right now. | 我知道 你现在不太信任我 |
[26:47] | But you have to listen to me. | 但你必须听我说 |
[26:50] | I never gave money to anyone | 不论出于任何原因 |
[26:51] | in that family for any reason. | 我从来没给那家人一分钱 |
[27:03] | Um, do you mind if I sit over there? | 我可以坐在那里吗 |
[27:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:19] | I hope your mom got Paige coming off the platform. | 我希望你妈妈已经对佩奇释怀了 |
[27:21] | She was like a rocket. | 她就像一支火箭 |
[27:22] | Em… | 艾米 |
[27:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:37] | I guess I’m not in a party mood. | 我可能没心情玩 |
[27:48] | Can we go someplace? | 我们能去个地方吗 |
[27:50] | After the party? Sure. | 派对结束后吗 可以 |
[27:57] | Em! You’re missing it! | 艾米 别错过了 |
[28:00] | Go ahead. I’m okay. | 你去吧 我没事 |
[28:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[28:17] | What? And you believe him? | 什么 你信了他的话 |
[28:18] | Yes, I do. | 是 我相信 |
[28:20] | He must’ve been really convincing. | 他肯定是言之凿凿 |
[28:22] | I think that he was telling me the truth. | 我觉得他没跟我撒谎 |
[28:24] | If he didn’t give Ali this money, then who did? | 如果钱不是他给艾莉的 还会有谁 |
[28:28] | Well, where is it now? The money. | 钱在哪儿呢 |
[28:31] | Does he want you to get it back? | 他想让你把钱要回去 |
[28:33] | No. I already told you he didn’t give it to her. | 没有 我已经告诉你了他没给过钱 |
[28:35] | Just because you believe him doesn’t mean I have to. | 你相信他 但是我不相信 |
[28:37] | If Ali was blackmailing somebody– | 如果艾莉敲诈了谁 |
[28:39] | Not somebody, Spencer. It was your father. | 不是谁 斯宾塞 是敲诈你爸爸 |
[28:42] | Well, what if it wasn’t? | 如果不是他呢 |
[28:43] | It has to be him. | 肯定是他 |
[28:44] | You don’t want it to be someone else. | 你就不希望是别人 |
[28:46] | You want it to be him so that you can keep on being angry. | 你希望是他 所有你有理由继续生气 |
[28:49] | Yeah. You were raised by lawyers. | 对 你可真是律师的女儿 |
[29:01] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[29:13] | Hey! Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[29:14] | I thought you’d be here an hour ago. | 都晚了一小时了 |
[29:16] | That actually might be a while. | 还得等一会儿 |
[29:18] | Well, where are you right now? | 你在哪儿呢 |
[29:20] | Police station. | 警察局 |
[29:21] | What, you’re going to talk to them? | 什么 你不是打算坦白吧 |
[29:23] | I don’t think I have any choice. | 我也别无选择了 |
[29:27] | So you said Garrett knows how to get in anyway? | 你说过反正加勒特也知道怎么进去 |
[29:29] | I don’t know. I think so. | 我不知道 我想是吧 |
[29:32] | Hanna, listen to me. I’m in a really hot spot right now. | 汉娜 听我说 现在真的很棘手 |
[29:35] | I know, Caleb. | 我知道 凯勒 |
[29:36] | Hanna, I need your help. | 汉娜 帮帮我 |
[29:40] | This way. | 这边来 |
[30:23] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:24] | What’s wrong with your heart? | 你的心脏怎么了 |
[30:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:28] | My mom says that you have some kind of condition. | 我妈妈说你有一些状况 |
[30:31] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:32] | Is this some kind of death wish? | 你是想把自己害死吗 |
[30:33] | Just keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[30:36] | Now what exactly did your mom tell you? | 你妈妈都跟你说什么了 |
[30:37] | It doesn’t matter. I wanna hear it from you. | 那不重要 我想听你亲口告诉我 |
[30:39] | Okay, I wanna know exactly what I’m supposed to say | 如果今晚你胸口被人踢了一脚 |
[30:42] | when you don’t make it back at the end of the night | 没能及时赶回来 |
[30:43] | because somebody kicked you in the chest. | 我该怎么说 |
[30:44] | That’s not gonna make my heart stop, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 我不会因为那个就死了 |
[30:48] | I have an abdominal aortic aneurism, okay? | 我腹部大动脉上有一个肿瘤 满意了吧 |
[30:51] | Wh– tell me what that means. | 什么意思 |
[30:54] | It means that I gotta live with it. | 我得带着肿瘤活着 |
[30:57] | It could rupture whether I’m out doing what I love | 不管我在外面做我喜欢的事 |
[30:59] | or I’m at home playing apples to apples with my parents. | 还是跟爸妈在家玩游戏 它都有可能爆裂 |
[31:04] | I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life | 我不会因此就只坐在电视前 |
[31:05] | sitting in front of a TV. | 度过我的余生 |
[31:07] | Especially when there’s a decent chance | 特别是当我得知 |
[31:08] | it’s gonna be shorter than everyone else’s. | 我肯定比别人活得短 |
[31:11] | But not telling your parents that you’re doing this, | 但是不告诉父母你在干这个 |
[31:14] | it’s really, really messed up, Holden. | 那可真是太胡闹了 霍顿 |
[31:17] | Okay, and I know that I’m lying to mine, too, | 我知道 我也对我父母撒谎 |
[31:19] | but it not’s like I’m taking my life into my own hands. | 但这跟主宰自己的人生可不一样 |
[31:22] | Look, sometimes what people believe is best for you | 听着 大家认为一切都是为你好 |
[31:25] | is not what is actually best for you. | 但往往并不是你最好的选择 |
[31:36] | Gentlemen, line up. Turn, face the table. | 男士们 站成一排 面向桌子 |
[31:43] | To your positions. | 就位 |
[31:45] | Bow to each other. | 互相鞠躬 |
[31:47] | Fight stance. | 进攻姿势 |
[31:54] | We’re glad we didn’t have to contact | 我很高兴 我们不需要联系 |
[31:55] | any of your family in California. | 你在加利福尼亚的家人 |
[31:57] | I know that would’ve been hard on you, | 我明白 事情发展成这样 |
[32:00] | the way this sort of thing looks. | 对你来说也不容易 |
[32:02] | You don’t have to call them. | 你不需要打给他们 |
[32:04] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没犯什么错 |
[32:06] | You asked me to come in, here I am. | 你让我来 我来了 |
[32:11] | I wanna watch you login. | 我要看着你登录 |
[32:20] | Make sure there’s no funny business. | 别拿这个当游戏 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:27] | You sure you want me to show him what’s on here? | 你确定要让我给他看里面的东西吗 |
[32:30] | Start typing. | 输入密码吧 |
[32:47] | I got your S.O.S. What’s wrong? | 我收到了你的紧急呼叫 怎么了 |
[32:49] | Please tell me you know how to hack into computers. | 你会黑进电脑吧 |
[32:52] | Uh, no. | 不会 |
[32:53] | That’s what Caleb was for. | 那是凯勒的专长 |
[32:55] | Well, Caleb is at the police station right now | 凯勒在警察局 |
[32:57] | cooperating with this whole investigation. | 要协助调查 |
[32:58] | Unless we figure out how to hack into his hard drive | 除非我们能进入他的硬盘 |
[33:00] | And delete all the files “A” Planted, he’s screwed. | 删掉所有A加载的文件 否则他就完蛋了 |
[33:04] | Okay. Do you know his password? | 好吧 你知道密码吗 |
[33:08] | I did. | 我之前是知道 |
[33:10] | That wasn’t an old joint your mother found. | 那可不是你妈妈以前发现的烟卷 |
[33:12] | It wasn’t a new joint, it just wasn’t that old. | 不是新的 但也没那么旧而已 |
[33:16] | Why would you lie to me? | 你为什么跟我说谎 |
[33:18] | I’m a guest in this house and my teammates– | 我是这里的房客 还有我的队友 |
[33:20] | Oh, God, please. | 天啊 求你 |
[33:21] | No more about the teammates. | 别再提你的队友了 |
[33:23] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[33:24] | Nothing, nothing. They’re perfect. | 没什么 他们很完美 |
[33:27] | Maya. | 玛雅 |
[33:28] | You’re better at fitting in than I am. | 比起我 你更合群 |
[33:30] | I thought you didn’t care about that. | 我以为你不在乎 |
[33:31] | Yeah, well, I’m pretty convincing. | 是啊 我很好说话 |
[33:35] | Listen, we can still talk to your parents. | 听着 我们可以跟你父母谈谈 |
[33:37] | I won’t go back to True North. | 我不会再回”正北”去了 |
[33:39] | We’ll work it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[33:39] | No way I’m going back there. | 我绝不会回去 |
[33:42] | I’ve got friends in San Francisco. | 我在旧金山有朋友 |
[33:45] | You can’t just run away. | 你不能就这么跑了 |
[33:47] | You could come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[33:51] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[33:52] | Not even for me? | 就算为我也不行吗 |
[34:00] | No, I guess you couldn’t. | 我猜你不会来 |
[34:04] | Not with the team counting on you. | 你还有队友指望着你呢 |
[34:45] | Okay, it’s the first initials of every city he lived in. | 密码是他住过的所有城市的首字母 |
[34:49] | Seattle, Wilmette, Salt Lake, | 西雅图 威尔梅特 盐湖城 |
[34:51] | Denver, Allentown, Rosewood. | 丹佛 阿伦敦 玫瑰镇 |
[34:54] | In that order? | 就是这个顺序吗 |
[34:55] | Yes. Oh, and he alternates capiltal and lower case letters. | 对 他还会把大小写字母交替排列 |
[35:00] | Wow this is almost as complicated as my password. | 这复杂程度赶上我的密码了 |
[35:02] | Any punctuation? | 有标点吗 |
[35:03] | Yes! An exclamation point after the last four numbers. | 有 最后四个数字后有个感叹号 |
[35:08] | Last four numbers? | 最后四个数字 |
[35:09] | There are four more numbers? | 还有四个数字 |
[35:11] | Okay, what are they? | 好吧 是多少 |
[35:13] | Ready. Go! | 预备 开始 |
[35:22] | Ready– | 预备… |
[35:26] | 用户名: CalebTiversCR1 密码: 4225wSIDaR1105! 登录 | |
[35:32] | Stand over there. | 站到那边去 |
[35:34] | Go. | 快去 |
[35:45] | What else could it be? | 还可能是什么 |
[35:46] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[35:48] | We only have one more try until we’re locked out of the systems.. | 只剩一次机会 再不对系统就会锁上 |
[35:50] | Just think, Hanna! | 好好想想 汉娜 |
[35:51] | I am thinking! | 我在想呢 |
[35:52] | This is me thinking! And molting! | 我在想 想得都要炸毛了 |
[35:54] | You said, 1, 1, something, 5. | 你说了 11什么5 |
[35:57] | 1, 1, something, 5. 1, 1, something– | 11什么5 11什么5 |
[35:59] | That is not helping! | 这一点帮助都没有 |
[36:00] | Is it a– a code? Is it a date? | 这是暗号吗 还是日期 |
[36:02] | Or part of a phone mbmber? | 或者是电话号的一部分 |
[36:04] | Is it a birthday? Is it an anniversary? Or– | 生日 纪念日 或者… |
[36:19] | Oh, my God! We’re in! | 哦天呐 我们进去了 |
[36:21] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[36:22] | – Hanna? – Yes? | -汉娜 -怎么 |
[36:23] | What do we do now? | 现在该怎么办 |
[36:30] | Break! Break | 暂停 暂停 |
[36:33] | Go on. | 继续 |
[36:34] | Fall! Point, this side. | 击倒 这边得分 |
[36:36] | Ready, go! | 预备 开始 |
[36:51] | There are million files on here. | 这里有上百万份文件 |
[36:53] | It’s like looking inside of his brain. | 感觉像在审查他的大脑一样 |
[36:56] | Which one is it? | 哪个是我们要找的 |
[36:59] | It’s gotta be “Hefty”. | 应该是这个 “大量文件” |
[37:00] | That bitch. | 贱人 |
[37:04] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[37:05] | Social security number, credit card informatio. | 社保号码 信用卡账号 |
[37:08] | Student records. | 学生档案 |
[37:09] | Spence, how much is on here? | 斯宾塞 有多少资料 |
[37:11] | Somebody who really wants Caleb out of their way. | 有人真心想把凯勒除掉 |
[37:20] | Break! Break! Break! | 暂停 暂停 暂停 |
[37:23] | I said break! | 我说了 暂停 |
[37:25] | All right? | 听到了 |
[37:27] | Judges’ call, right hand. | 裁判声明 右手 |
[37:31] | The folder’s clean. | 这个文件夹没问题 |
[37:33] | Try the next one. | 看看下一个 |
[37:36] | Be sure to check out my video selection. | 看看我收藏的视频 |
[37:47] | We’re taking too long, Hanna. | 这样太费时间了 汉娜 |
[37:48] | Just ctrl A. | 全选一下[控制住A] |
[37:49] | I’m going as fast as I can! | 我已经在尽快了 |
[37:50] | It’s not fast enough, Hanna! Just ctrl, A. | 还不够快 全选 |
[37:53] | Ctrl, A! | 全选 |
[37:54] | What the hell do you think I’m trying to do? | 你以为我在做什么 |
[37:55] | Hit Ctrl, A. | 按Ctrl和A键 |
[37:57] | On the keyboard! | 键盘上 |
[38:06] | Why are the files disapapararing? | 为什么文件消失了 |
[38:08] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[38:08] | Nothing! Just clicked on it | 什么也没做 只是点了一下 |
[38:13] | You must have done something. typed a code or—- | 你肯定做过什么 设置了密码或是… |
[38:15] | I told you. I was hacked. | 我跟你说过 我被黑了 |
[38:17] | Probably got a virus or something. | 可能中了病毒什么的 |
[38:26] | Back to the line. | 退到线后 |
[38:27] | Ready and bow! | 准备 鞠躬 |
[38:34] | Winner, red side! | 红方胜 |
[38:55] | You stayed. | 你留下来了 |
[38:59] | Didn’t you have a date? | 不是有约会吗 |
[39:01] | We rescheduled. | 我改约了 |
[39:03] | I’m not used to having an audience. | 我还不习惯有观众呢 |
[39:05] | It’s nice. | 感觉挺好的 |
[39:07] | Maybe you can come to the next– | 也许下次你能… |
[39:08] | No. Thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[39:10] | You were amazing. | 你很棒 |
[39:12] | I still think you’re an idiot though. | 但我还是觉得你很傻 |
[39:15] | Look, I get not wanting to rot in front of the TV, | 我知道你不想在电视前发霉 |
[39:18] | But this… | 但这活动… |
[39:21] | this can’t be what the doctor ordered. | 这肯定属于不遵医嘱的范围了 |
[39:23] | No, he recommended gardening. This is better. | 不 他建议我做园艺 但这个更好 |
[39:35] | Dad. Hey, what’s up? | 爸爸 怎么了 |
[39:38] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just at the arcade with Holden. | 对 我正和霍顿在游戏厅呢 |
[39:43] | Yeah, I know, sorry. It’s kind of loud in here. | 我知道 抱歉 这里有点吵 |
[39:47] | Um, sure. | 没问题 |
[39:50] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说话 |
[39:54] | Hi, Mr. Montgomery. | 你好 蒙哥马利先生 |
[39:55] | Yeah, I– I’m sorry to bother you. | 是我 很抱歉麻烦你 |
[39:59] | Ella just thought she lost your mom’s number. | 只是埃拉好像把你妈妈的电话号丢了 |
[40:02] | Thanks. Okay. | 谢谢 好的 |
[40:04] | Yeah, you too, Holden. | 你也是 霍顿 |
[40:25] | Did it. | 你做到了 |
[40:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:28] | 1105? November 5th? | 1105 11月5号 |
[40:30] | You couldn’t have just told me | 你就不能直接告诉我 |
[40:32] | that it was the night that we– | 那晚是我们… |
[40:34] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[40:36] | Hanna, there’s an exclamation point. | 汉娜 后面跟着个感叹号呢 |
[40:54] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[40:55] | No. Let’s throw it in his face a little longer. | 不 咱们继续 让他难受去吧 |
[41:33] | He’s not here. | 他不在 |
[41:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:35] | I checked for his car. | 我看到他的车不在 |
[41:37] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[41:48] | Look, if I screwed up before, | 如果之前我把事情搞砸了 |
[41:52] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:54] | I don’t really have an etiquette book | 我也没有一本礼仪指导书 |
[41:55] | for how people in our situation | 能告诉我我们这种情况下 |
[41:57] | are supposed to treat each other. | 人们应该怎么相处 |
[41:58] | I’m the one who’s sorry. | 我才应该说抱歉 |
[42:00] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[42:03] | Because you were right, Spencer. | 你是对的 斯宾塞 |
[42:06] | I don’t wanna find out Ali was blackmailing someone else. | 我不想知道艾莉在敲诈别人 |
[42:09] | I want it to be him. | 我希望是他 |
[42:11] | Because? | 为什么 |
[42:12] | Because that would make things so much easier. | 因为这样一切都会简单许多 |
[42:17] | But there’s really nothing easy about this, is there? | 但这事情真没那么简单 对吧 |
[42:22] | No, not so far. | 目前没有 |
[42:25] | You know why we act like this, don’t you? | 你知道我为什么这样 对吧 |
[42:28] | Why the two of us always seems to be facing off? | 为什么我们总是对峙 |
[42:31] | Because we’re wired the same. | 因为我们有相同的血缘 |
[42:38] | I think I know why Ali needed that money. | 我可能知道艾莉为什么需要那笔钱 |
[42:41] | At least a part of it. | 至少是一部分钱 |
[42:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:44] | She was looking for someone. | 她在找人 |
[42:47] | Someone that she was afraid of. | 找一个她害怕的人 |
[42:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[42:50] | I think I can find that out, | 我想我能查出来 |
[42:51] | But I’m going to need you to trust me, a lot. | 但我需要你相信我 非常相信 |
[42:55] | A lot? | 怎么样算非常 |
[42:58] | $2,000 worth. | 2000美元 |
[43:06] | Maya, we have to fix this. | 玛雅 我们得解决问题 |
[43:09] | I feel sick about fighting with you. | 我讨厌跟你吵架 |
[43:13] | Please call. | 拜托给我打电话 |
[43:16] | Okay. Don’t do anything until we talk. | 好吗 在我们商量之前什么都别做 |
[43:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |