时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We have your daughter on tape | 我们有监控录像证明 |
[00:03] | shoplifting a pair of sunglasses. | 你的女儿在商店里偷了一幅太阳镜 |
[00:05] | I’m taking care of it. | 我来处理这件事 |
[00:07] | My dad– is he your father too? | 我爸 也是你的父亲吗 |
[00:09] | Who told you? | 你听谁说的 |
[00:10] | Melissa doesn’t know either. | 梅丽莎也不知道这事 |
[00:11] | How could you not tell her? | 你竟然没有告诉她 |
[00:13] | We’ve got to talk about that interview. | 关于那次面试 我们得谈谈 |
[00:14] | This is a huge opportunity for you. | 我知道这对你是个千载难逢的机会 |
[00:17] | Copies of a particular page | 艾莉森验尸报告某一页的复印件 |
[00:18] | of Alison’s autopsy report have been stolen. | 无一例外都被偷走了 |
[00:21] | This is from a security camera outside the morgue. | 这是停尸间的监控录像拍下来的 |
[00:23] | Just making sure you’re in as deep as I am. | 这只是确保你像我一样无法抽身 |
[00:25] | She’s coming upstairs. | 她就要上楼了 |
[00:26] | That’s Alison, about to walk in and find them. | 那是艾莉森 就要上楼发现他们了 |
[00:28] | – Vivian owes you money? – Two thousand. | -薇薇安欠你钱吗 -两千块 |
[00:30] | And she had a friend named Alison | 她有个叫艾莉森的朋友 |
[00:31] | who was getting texts from somebody. | 总是收到某个人的短信 |
[00:33] | – She was looking for someone. – Who? | -她在寻找一个人 -是谁 |
[00:35] | I think that I can find that out, | 我想我能查出来 |
[00:36] | but I’m going to need you to trust me… $2,000 worth. | 但我需要你相信我 价值2000美元 |
[00:43] | We’re giving him all of it? | 全都要给他吗 |
[00:45] | $2,000 is a lot of money! | 两千块可不是什么小数目 |
[00:47] | Emily, if he can finally tell me who “A” is, | 艾米丽 如果他能告诉我们A是谁 |
[00:49] | I would hand over a million. | 我愿意给他一百万 |
[00:50] | Yeah, and not ask for change. | 而且也不要找零了 |
[00:52] | How’d you get the money so fast? | 怎么这么快拿到钱了 |
[00:55] | What? Um… I have a relative. | 什么 我找亲戚借的 |
[00:58] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[01:00] | I promised that I wouldn’t say. | 我保证了守口如瓶 |
[01:02] | What time did Jonah say to meet him? | 几点和约拿见面 |
[01:05] | Six, but, um, look, not all of us are gonna go. | 六点 但 我们不必全都去 |
[01:08] | It’s just me and Spencer, so we’ll meet up with you afterwards. | 就我和斯宾塞去就行了 我们待会见 |
[01:10] | Why just you two? | 为什么就你俩去 |
[01:12] | Because I’m the face that he knows, and she’s the bank. | 因为他只认识我 而钱是她出的 |
[01:14] | If we crowd him, he’s gonna think something’s up. | 如果我们都去 他会觉得有问题的 |
[01:17] | Something is up. | 本来就有问题 |
[01:18] | We’re finally gonna find out | 我们要找出那个自从艾莉葬礼后 |
[01:19] | who’s been torturing us since Ali’s funeral, | 一直折磨我们那个人 |
[01:21] | And, hello, I kind of wanna be there for that. | 拜托 揪出他的时候我也想在场 |
[01:23] | Volume! | 人多口杂 |
[01:25] | Hey, ladies! | 美女们好 |
[01:26] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:29] | Okay. Um, Hanna, can I borrow you for a sec? | 汉娜 我能和你单独聊聊吗 |
[01:34] | – What’s up? – Can you drive this afternoon, to the mall? | -怎么了 -你下午能载我去商店吗 |
[01:38] | I thought I had wheels, but my mom … | 我本想自己开车 可我妈… |
[01:39] | Wait, that’s today? | 等等 就今天吗 |
[01:40] | Yes! | 是的 |
[01:42] | You said you were gonna help me pick out something for this party. | 你说过你会帮我挑派对要用的东西 |
[01:45] | Please don’t bail on me. | 拜托别抛下我 |
[01:47] | What’s the deal? Did something more important suddenly pop up? | 怎么 突然有什么更重要的事吗 |
[01:50] | No, no. It’s just my mom wants me home. | 不不 只是我妈想让我呆在家里 |
[01:53] | Could we do it tomorrow? | 我们明天再去行吗 |
[01:54] | Tomorrow is about the accessories. Forget it. | 明天得去挑饰品啦 算了 |
[01:57] | Look, I’m sorry, Mona. I totally spaced. | 梦娜 我很抱歉 我完全昏头了 |
[02:00] | Han? We’re gonna go to lunch. | 汉 我们要去吃饭了 |
[02:03] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们餐厅见 |
[02:05] | Don’t hold up your friends, Han. | 别让你的朋友久等 汉 |
[02:07] | It’s no biggie. I’ll just find someone else. | 没事 我找别人吧 |
[02:08] | No, we’ll just cut out after lunch tomorrow. | 别 我们明天午饭后就去 |
[02:15] | What’s up? Who texted you? | 怎么了 谁发的短信 |
[02:18] | Mona, what’s wrong? | 梦娜 怎么了 |
[02:20] | Nothing. Some idiot just got the wrong number. | 没事 某个笨蛋发错短信了 |
[02:24] | All right, well, we’ll talk soon, okay? | 那好 我们待会再聊 好吗 |
[03:05] | Afternoon, Ashley. | 下午好 艾什莉 |
[03:10] | What do you want? | 你又想干嘛 |
[03:11] | Well, you’re not returning any of my phone calls. | 我的电话你都不回 |
[03:14] | I need to talk to Hanna. | 我得和汉娜谈谈 |
[03:15] | You ever hear of a doorbell? | 你就不会敲门吗 |
[03:17] | I thought you wouldn’t want your neighbors | 我以为你不想让邻居看到 |
[03:18] | to see a cop on your doorstep again. | 又有警察出现在你家门口呢 |
[03:21] | – What’s he doing here? – Hey, Hanna. | -他在这干嘛 -你好呀 汉娜 |
[03:23] | I just have some follow-up questions | 我只是有些关于 |
[03:24] | about your dress-up day at the morgue with your friends. | 你和你朋友盛装出现在停尸房的后续问题要问 |
[03:27] | Coming here like this is harassment. | 你这样简直叫骚扰 |
[03:31] | I’m just trying to get to the bottom of things. | 我只是想搞清一些事情而已 |
[03:33] | Unless you’re charging my daughter with something, | 除非你以某个罪名指控我的女儿 |
[03:35] | we have nothing else to talk about. | 否则我们无可奉告 |
[03:38] | I thought it would be nicer to talk here, but… | 我觉得在这里谈比较好 但是… |
[03:41] | if you prefer the station… | 如果你更喜欢去警察局谈的话 |
[03:44] | That’s fine. I’ll see you there. | 那好吧 我们警察局见 |
[03:55] | You’ve told me everything, right? | 你没瞒着我什么吧 |
[03:57] | Yeah. Of course. | 是的 那当然 |
[04:00] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[04:01] | We have nothing to worry about. | 那就不必担心了 |
[04:09] | Why would mom go along with this? | 为什么妈妈不告诉我们 |
[04:12] | It wasn’t easy for her. She’s angry too. | 她挺不好受的 她也很生气 |
[04:16] | She feels betrayed. | 她感觉被背叛了 |
[04:17] | Don’t protect her. She lied to us. | 别帮她说好话 她骗了我们 |
[04:27] | Mom’s had to watch Jason every day | 杰森还小的时候 |
[04:29] | since he was a little kid. | 妈妈就得天天对着他 |
[04:32] | I’m sure somewhere in her heart, she knew. | 我确定在她心中 她知道真相 |
[04:38] | We should have known too. | 我们也有权知道 |
[04:41] | It’s like we don’t know who mom and dad are anymore. | 感觉就像爸妈和我们很陌生了 |
[04:44] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 没错 那还用你说 |
[04:46] | We have to rethink everything they’ve ever told us. | 我们得重新想想他们说过的话了 |
[04:52] | I’m pretty sure Alison knew. | 艾莉森肯定知道这事 |
[04:54] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[04:57] | I don’t know, just… | 我也不知道 就是 |
[04:59] | little things she’d say. | 她说过的一些话 |
[05:02] | Does anyone else know? | 还有人知道吗 |
[05:04] | No. I don’t think so. | 没 我觉得没了 |
[05:07] | Then let’s keep it that way. | 那我们就保守这个秘密吧 |
[05:09] | Our family has suffered enough humiliation for ten lifetimes. | 让我们家蒙羞的事已经够多了 |
[05:19] | I don’t want to be here when mom and dad get home. | 趁他们没回来 我先走了 |
[05:23] | Um… I’ll call you later, okay? | 我迟些打电话给你 好吧 |
[05:26] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:29] | – Spencer… – Hmm? | -斯宾塞 -怎么 |
[05:32] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[05:44] | You’re trying to reach is unavailable. | 您拨打的电话暂时无法接通 |
[05:47] | Why aren’t you calling me back? | 你为什么不回电给我 |
[05:49] | If silence is your way of breaking up with me, | 如果沉默就是你分手的方式 |
[05:51] | then I’m really starting to feel like– | 那我就真的觉得自己… |
[05:56] | Looks good. | 看起来不错嘛 |
[05:58] | Just don’t sit Coach Fulton anywhere near Mr. Donovan. | 别把富尔顿教练安排在多诺万先生附近 |
[06:07] | I’m gonna walk around town later, | 我待会要去镇上逛逛 |
[06:08] | try to get store owners to buy some ads for the program. | 找找那些店主 试着为项目拉赞助 |
[06:11] | You wanna come? | 一起来吗 |
[06:13] | I’m not really good at asking people for money. | 我不擅长向人要钱 |
[06:15] | Please, you’re the star of the team. | 拜托 你是队里的明星 |
[06:18] | Who could possibly turn you down? | 谁能拒绝你呢 |
[06:22] | Besides, now that the season’s over, | 再说 赛季已经结束了 |
[06:26] | what else do you have to do? | 你还有别的事要忙吗 |
[06:29] | All right. Count me in. | 好吧 算上我 |
[06:32] | Cool. | 真棒 |
[06:34] | So, I know we’re both violently opposed to poly blends, | 我知道我们都非常讨厌复合高聚物 |
[06:37] | but this… made me a believer. | 但是这件… 完全征服了我 |
[06:40] | It’s cute. | 这件很可爱 |
[06:41] | Cute? Mittens are cute. This is fabulous. | 可爱 露趾手套才是可爱 这件是惊艳 |
[06:45] | And this… | 而这件… |
[06:47] | cost more than my mother’s car, but, hello! | 比我妈妈的车还贵 但是 注意 |
[06:49] | Raw silk, you can’t go wrong. | 生丝 永远不会过时 |
[06:50] | Yeah, they’re both cute. | 是啊 它们都很可爱 |
[06:52] | What did I say about that word? | 我刚刚才鄙视了这个词 |
[06:54] | Did I catch you in the middle of a nap? | 你还没睡醒吗 |
[07:04] | This is getting really boring. | 真是越来越无聊了 |
[07:06] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[07:09] | I’m getting texts from that same freak | 我不停地收到那个骗我说 |
[07:10] | who sent me the one about your liposuction. | 你抽过脂的变态的短信 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么 |
[07:15] | Wait, Mona, when did this start happening again? | 等等 梦娜 这是从什么时候开始的 |
[07:17] | Few days ago. | 几天前 |
[07:19] | It’s so creepy– like I’m being watched 24/7. | 真的太可怕了 就像我被二十四小时监控一样 |
[07:22] | What do the texts say? | 短信说了什么 |
[07:23] | First it was dumb stuff– accusing me of stealing this necklace. | 刚开始是一些愚蠢的东西 指控我偷这条项链 |
[07:27] | Did you? | 你偷了吗 |
[07:28] | D’uh! Yes! But why is it their business? | 是的 但关他们什么事 |
[07:30] | Like I’m gonna be scared into returning it. Guess again. | 好像我会被吓得把这条项链还回去一样 |
[07:33] | – Maybe you should return it. – Fine. | -也许你真的该还回去 -好吧 |
[07:37] | Then you have to return half the things in that closet. | 那你就得把这半衣柜的衣服还回去了 |
[07:43] | Mona, are there texts about me too? | 梦娜 也有关于我的短信吗 |
[07:46] | More about your mom. Ready for this one? | 更多是跟你妈妈有关的 准备好看这条了吗 |
[07:52] | This “A” Creep expects me to believe | 这个变态A指望我相信 |
[07:53] | that your mom slept with this goon to save your ass. | 你妈妈靠陪这个呆子睡救了你 |
[07:57] | Okay, no, Mona, this is totally photoshopped. | 好吧 梦娜 这绝对是被处理过的 |
[08:00] | I figured. | 我知道 |
[08:01] | People have way too much time on their hands. | 他们就是闲得慌 |
[08:05] | Does this “A” person want you to do something with that picture? | 那个A想让你用这张照片做什么事吗 |
[08:08] | No. | 没有啊 |
[08:10] | What if he or she starts threatening you? | 如果这个人开始威胁你怎么办 |
[08:12] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[08:13] | If I could live through Alison Dilaurentis | 我都在艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[08:15] | and her nonstop torture, | 和她不间断的折磨下活过来了 |
[08:17] | I can handle some radioactive texting. | 这些骚扰短信又算什么 |
[08:25] | Screw it! I’m going with the raw silk. | 去他的 我要穿这条生丝的 |
[08:39] | -What time is it? – 5:58. | -几点了 -5点58 |
[08:47] | Okay, what time is it now? | 好的 那现在几点了 |
[08:49] | Aria, it’s still 5:58. | 艾瑞亚 还是5:58 |
[08:52] | He’s coming. | 他来了 |
[08:58] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[09:01] | I’m the money. | 我就是钱 |
[09:04] | She is. She’s the money. | 是的 钱在她身上 |
[09:06] | So where is it? | 到底在哪儿 |
[09:09] | Unh-unh. Not until you hand over the info. | 你先告诉我们消息 我们就给你 |
[09:11] | No way. I’ve already been burned once. | 没门 我已经被诈过一次了 |
[09:13] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 我不会重蹈覆辙 |
[09:21] | Here. | 给你 |
[09:29] | Hear from Vivian yet? | 还没有薇薇安的消息吗 |
[09:33] | You don’t owe me answers… | 你们不欠我答案… |
[09:35] | But she does. | 可她欠 |
[09:40] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[09:44] | 2672 19116 | 南安普顿路 |
[09:48] | Hey, wait! No! Whoa! Wait! | 等等 别走 停下 |
[09:51] | There’s no name. There’s no number. | 没有名字 也没有号码 |
[09:52] | This is just an address. Where’s the rest of it? | 只是一个地址而已 剩下的东西呢 |
[09:54] | The text came from a burner phone. | 短信来自一个临时号码 |
[09:56] | I was only able to trace the location. | 我只能追踪到地址 |
[09:58] | I-I don’t believe this. | 我不相信 |
[09:59] | That’s all I gave Vivian. She was happy with it. | 我给薇薇安的就是这些 得到这些她就很开心了 |
[10:02] | We’re not, okay? You need to give me back half the money | 我们不满意 好吗 你得还我一半的钱 |
[10:04] | ’cause we only got half the information. | 因为我们只得到了一半的消息 |
[10:06] | That was the money that was owed to me. | 这是她欠我的钱 |
[10:08] | The way I look at it, you got the address for free. | 在我看来 你免费得到了这个地址 |
[10:15] | At least we got something. | 至少我们还是得到了一点信息 |
[10:25] | It’s 20 minutes from here. | 离这儿有20分钟路程 |
[10:34] | How long do you think he’s been there for? | 你觉得他在那儿多久了 |
[10:36] | There’s no way that we’re going to that address right now. | 我们现在没法立刻到那儿去 |
[11:02] | Hey. Need help with dinner? | 要我帮忙做晚餐吗 |
[11:05] | Sure. Grab a box of pasta? | 当然 帮我拿一盒通心粉 |
[11:11] | You know, I thought it was a little weird, | 我觉得今天威尔登来访的方式 |
[11:12] | the way that Wilden stopped by today. | 有点奇怪 |
[11:16] | Totally unprofessional. | 完全不专业 |
[11:19] | It reminded me of when… | 那让我想起了当时 |
[11:20] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[11:23] | I thought we agreed to never talk about that again. | 我们不是说好再也不要谈起那件事吗 |
[11:25] | No, I-I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[11:26] | couldn’t help but think about it today. | 今天老不由自主地想起这事 |
[11:30] | I’ve always wondered what would happen if people ever found out. | 我一直在想 如果人们发现了会怎么样 |
[11:37] | Where is this coming from? | 发生了什么 |
[11:39] | Did he call here today after he left? | 他昨天走后又打过电话吗 |
[11:42] | -Did he say something to you? – No. | -他对你说了什么 -没有 |
[11:45] | If it did get out… | 如果这件事真的泄露出去 |
[11:47] | Hanna, please. | 汉娜 拜托 |
[11:49] | …Could you lose your job? | 你会丢掉工作吗 |
[11:56] | I could lose you. | 我可能会失去你 |
[11:59] | If your father decided to sue for custody, | 如果你的父亲决定申请监护权 |
[12:02] | this would be all he would need to get it. | 利用这事就足够了 |
[12:06] | What time is your interview? | 你的面试是什么时候 |
[12:08] | Uh, I’m… heading in there now. | 我 正在准备进去 |
[12:10] | Okay. Well, can I see you tomorrow? | 好的 我们明天能见面吗 |
[12:12] | My flight gets in at noon. | 我的飞机中午到 |
[12:13] | I’ll just call you when I get in. | 我一到就给你电话 |
[12:15] | Hey, maybe we can… | 也许我们可以… |
[12:18] | Yeah. Okay, Em. | 是的 好的 艾米 |
[12:20] | Yeah, all right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[12:21] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye. | 明天见 再见 |
[12:23] | – What’s up? – How was school? | -怎么了 -在学校怎么样 |
[12:26] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[12:28] | Look, I know things have been tense between you and your dad lately, | 我知道你和你爸爸 最近关系又有些紧张 |
[12:31] | but, um, there are other reasons why he’s so worried. | 但是 他如此担心还有其它原因 |
[12:35] | What are you talking about? | 你指什么 |
[12:37] | Somebody left this on his car. | 有人把这个留在了他的车上 |
[12:41] | 知道今晚八点半你的女儿会在哪儿吗 我知道 此致敬礼 -A | |
[12:42] | Do you have any idea who sent it? | 你知道是谁放的吗 |
[12:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:51] | You know, there was a time when you would share | 曾经有一段时间 你会和我分享 |
[12:53] | everything that was going on in your life with me, | 你生活中发生的每一件事 |
[12:55] | and who was in your life. | 和出现在你生命中的每一个人 |
[12:56] | Mom! Come on, you know everybody that’s in my life. | 妈妈 拜托 你认识我生命中的每一个人 |
[13:01] | Do you think Ezra would know someone who would want to–? | 你觉得以斯拉会知道谁可能 |
[13:04] | No. | 不 |
[13:07] | Do you remember that letter I got last year, | 你记得我去年收到的那封信吗 |
[13:09] | about dad’s affair with Meredith? | 揭露你爸和梅雷迪斯婚外情的 |
[13:13] | It was signed by “A” too. | 落款也是A |
[13:15] | I had just assumed that Meredith wrote it, | 我原以为是梅雷迪斯写的 |
[13:18] | but now… | 但现在 |
[13:22] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[13:24] | Your dad and I will look into it. | 你爸和我会查清楚的 |
[13:33] | Fiddler’s Cafe, one hundred. | 费德勒咖啡馆 一百块 |
[13:35] | Benny and Eddie’s Pizza, fifty. | 班尼与艾迪披萨店 五十块 |
[13:37] | We make a good team. | 我们真是黄金搭档 |
[13:43] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[13:44] | I’m still at school, just finishing up with Emily. | 我还在学校 和艾米丽处理完事情就回 |
[13:49] | No, mom, she’s just a friend. | 不是 妈妈 她只是普通朋友 |
[13:52] | I’ll be home in an hour. | 我一小时之后回 |
[13:56] | “Just a friend”? | “只是普通朋友” |
[13:59] | I came out to my parents. | 我向爸妈坦白了我是拉拉 |
[14:01] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[14:03] | How did they take it? | 他们什么反应 |
[14:05] | They freaked out, a little. | 他们有点崩溃 |
[14:07] | Some tears, some screaming, but… | 哭泣 惊叫 但是… |
[14:10] | nothing like I thought it would be. | 但比我想象的要好 |
[14:11] | Wow. That’s so great. I mean… | 真是太好了 我是说… |
[14:15] | not the screaming part, but… | 不是说惊叫的部分很好 反正 |
[14:17] | great. | 太好了 |
[14:21] | I have you to thank for it. | 这要感谢你 |
[14:23] | Me? | 我 |
[14:25] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[14:26] | You handled coming out so well, | 你把出柜的事情处理得那么好 |
[14:29] | just made it seem possible for me to do it too. | 让我觉得我也能一试 |
[14:32] | – I don’t know about that. – I do. | -我没这么觉得 -我这么觉得 |
[14:35] | I’ve watched you. | 我一直关注着你 |
[14:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:43] | I’m glad you were able to talk to your parents. | 很高兴你能向你父母坦白 |
[14:45] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:48] | I just… | 只是 |
[14:50] | wish I’d done it sooner. | 要是我能更早坦白就好了 |
[15:01] | Um, I’m sorry. I gotta go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[15:03] | Is that Maya? | 是玛雅吗 |
[15:05] | No. | 不是 |
[15:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:11] | I’m really happy for you. | 我真心为你高兴 |
[15:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | So… that’s why you were never charged with shoplifting? | 这就是你每次都能免于盗窃指控的原因吗 |
[15:21] | Okay, you know what? Please, no jokes, no judging. | 是的 拜托 不要取笑 不要指责 |
[15:24] | All of this was over a pair of designer sunglasses? | 这一切只是因为一副名牌墨镜吗 |
[15:27] | I’m sorry, I’m just still processing. | 抱歉 我还在消化中 |
[15:30] | God, if my mom knew that I told you guys this– | 天呐 如果我妈知道我跟你们说了这个 |
[15:32] | We’d never judge her! | 我们永远都不会指责她 |
[15:33] | She took me in. She’s amazing. | 她收留了我 她那么了不起 |
[15:36] | My mom would have driven me to the station | 我妈肯定会把我送去警察局 |
[15:37] | and offered to take the mug shot. | 让我做入案登记 |
[15:39] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[15:40] | why is “A” Suddenly going after Mona? | A为什么突然把矛头指向了梦娜 |
[15:42] | What, we’re not enough? | 怎么 我们几个还不够吗 |
[15:45] | “A” knows we’re getting closer. | A知道我们的关系越来越好 |
[15:47] | They can’t turn us against each other, | 他们无法让我们反目成仇 |
[15:48] | so they’re using our friends to hurt us. | 所以他们利用我们的朋友来伤害我们 |
[15:51] | How much did you tell Mona about “A”? | 你对梦娜透露了多少关于A的事 |
[15:52] | Nothing. | 一个字都没有 |
[15:54] | I didn’t… say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[15:56] | I feel like I should. | 尽管我觉得应该告诉她 |
[15:58] | We all know what “A”‘s capable of. | 我们都知道A的凶残手段 |
[16:00] | Yeah, that’s exactly why the less mona knows, the better. | 是的 所以梦娜知道得越少越好 |
[16:03] | Guess you’re right. | 我想你们是对的 |
[16:04] | I just feel bad lying to her. | 只是我不想对她撒谎 |
[16:09] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[16:10] | I haven’t eaten anything all day. | 我一整天啥都没吃 |
[16:11] | I’m starting to get a twitch. | 我快饿得抽搐了 |
[16:13] | When you go down there, could you look outside | 你下楼后 能出去看看 |
[16:15] | and see if Garrett’s car is still out front? | 加勒特的车还在不在外面吗 |
[16:17] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:20] | He followed me home. | 他一路跟踪我到家 |
[16:24] | “A” sent my dad a letter, | A给我爸寄了一封信 |
[16:25] | trying to get him to catch me and Ezra, | 想让我和以斯拉被他逮个正着 |
[16:26] | and now my mom’s on the hunt to find out who “A” is. | 我妈妈现在正在调查A到底是谁 |
[16:31] | Wait… shoa… wait. Back up. | 等等 刚刚说啥 |
[16:33] | Why would “A” send your dad a letter like that | 如果你已经和以斯拉断绝来往了 |
[16:35] | if you weren’t still seeing Ezra? | A为啥还要给你爸寄那样一封信 |
[16:37] | Because I am | 因为我还在 |
[16:38] | still seeing him. | 和他交往 |
[16:41] | Guys, I-I’m sorry, okay? I really wanted to tell you. | 姐妹们 抱歉 我真的很想告诉你们 |
[16:44] | I just… I thought it’d be dangerous. | 只是 我觉得会很危险 |
[16:47] | – We understand. – No! | -我们能理解 -不 |
[16:49] | Speak for yourself! | 是你能理解 |
[16:50] | Didn’t we have, like, multiple conversations where we talked about | 我们不是互相倾诉过无数次 |
[16:53] | how heartbroken we were over losing Toby and Ezra?! | 失去托比和以斯拉有多心痛吗 |
[16:56] | I didn’t… | 我不是… |
[16:57] | God, you deserve an oscar for that performance. | 神啊 你的表演不得奥斯卡奖可惜了啊 |
[17:02] | Look, I’m sorry, okay, | 我错了 好吗 |
[17:03] | but if it’s any consolation, | 我爸正不惜一切代价以确保 |
[17:05] | my dad is doing everything he can to make sure Ezra’s | 以斯拉永远离开我 离开玫瑰镇 |
[17:06] | out of my life and Rosewood for good. | 如果这么说能安慰你的话 |
[17:09] | Come down here! You guys! | 你们几个 快下来 |
[17:16] | Caleb sent me an e-mail. | 凯勒给我发了封邮件 |
[17:18] | He told me to open the attachment immediately. | 他让我马上看看附件 |
[17:20] | Can I do it on your laptop? | 能用你的笔记本打开看吗 |
[17:21] | – Yeah. – What is this about? | -可以 -是关于什么的 |
[17:24] | Did he crack more of “A”‘s phone? | 他破解了A手机的更多信息吗 |
[17:28] | If he did, I want $2,000 back. | 如果是的话 我想把两千美金要回来 |
[17:33] | What are we supposed to be looking for? | 重点在哪里 |
[17:36] | She’s coming upstairs. | 她上楼来了 |
[17:37] | Are we about to see Alison get killed? | 我们将看到艾莉森被杀吗 |
[17:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[17:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的神呐 |
[17:46] | It’s Melissa! | 是梅丽莎 |
[17:54] | Guys, we need to give this to the cops, like, right now. | 姐妹们 我们得马上把这个交给警察 |
[17:56] | – I agree! – Yeah! Me too. | -没错 -对 我也这么想 |
[17:58] | No! | 不行 |
[17:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:00] | I-I need to talk to Melissa first. | 我 我得先跟梅丽莎谈谈 |
[18:03] | We need to find out what she was doing in Alison’s room. | 我们得查出她在艾莉森的房间干嘛 |
[18:05] | Isn’t it obvious? | 这不是很明显吗 |
[18:07] | She was a part of that night. | 她是那晚的共犯 |
[18:08] | They– they were all after Alison. | 他们的目标都是艾莉森 |
[18:10] | You don’t know that. She– she just– | 你不能确定 她 她只是 |
[18:13] | She could have just been looking for Ian. | 她可能只是在找伊恩 |
[18:18] | Look, okay, I know that Melissa had her issues with Alison, | 我知道梅丽莎和艾莉森之间有矛盾 |
[18:20] | but I’m not about to turn in my pregnant sister. | 但我不会告发我怀了孕的姐姐 |
[18:23] | I will. Watch me. | 我会 看好吧 |
[18:24] | Hanna! You just asked me not to be so quick to judge your own mother, | 汉娜 你刚刚还让我别武断地指责你妈 |
[18:27] | and now you’re ready to throw my sister behind bars! | 而现在你就准备把我姐姐关进监狱了吗 |
[18:29] | Spencer! Melissa has lied to you so many times. | 斯宾塞 梅丽莎对你撒了那么多次谎 |
[18:32] | Why do you think she’s gonna tell the truth now… Huh? | 为什么你觉得她现在会告诉你真相 |
[18:34] | Because I haven’t always been so honest with her either. | 因为一直以来 我对她也没那么诚实 |
[18:37] | But maybe if I come clean and I tell her what we saw… | 但如果我将我们所见的如实告诉她 |
[18:39] | She’ll come up with a bigger lie! | 那她会编一个更大的谎 |
[18:41] | Not if she knows what’s at stake! | 只要她知道危害就不会的 |
[18:47] | Please, okay, just… Give me this one night to talk to her. | 拜托 就一个晚上 让我跟她谈谈 |
[18:55] | Fine. Fine, go to Melissa, okay, | 好吧 去找梅丽莎 |
[18:58] | and… We’ll try to figure out | 我们去查一下 |
[19:00] | where “A” was sending those texts from. | A是从哪里发的短信 |
[19:05] | Spence, talk to her. Now. | 斯宾塞 去跟她谈 现在就去 |
[19:33] | Something to drink? | 想喝点什么 |
[19:35] | Uh… Coffee, please. | 咖啡 谢谢 |
[19:44] | You lied to me! | 你竟然骗了我 |
[19:47] | Mona, where did you get this? | 莫娜 这是从哪拿来的 |
[19:49] | Another gift from “A.” | A送的又一份大礼 |
[19:50] | It was in my mailbox when I got home today. | 我今天到家时发现它在邮箱里 |
[19:52] | A police report for shoplifting? Really? | 入店行窃的警方报告 开玩笑呢 |
[19:56] | Anything you want to tell me? | 你还有什么要说的 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry I lied to you, but… | 很抱歉我骗了你 |
[20:02] | but this isn’t something that you advertise. | 可我也不能到处去宣扬这件事吧 |
[20:05] | Well, that’s exactly what “A” wants me to do. | 但这正是A要我做的 |
[20:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[20:09] | I have to give the picture | 我必须把照片和警方报告 |
[20:12] | and the police report to the Rosewood Observer, | 交给玫瑰镇观察家报 |
[20:14] | or I’ll be filling out one of these myself. | 否则我就得等警察压着我填一份 |
[20:16] | You know I love your mom, | 你知道我很敬爱你妈妈 |
[20:17] | but if this gets out, | 但如果这事泄露出去 |
[20:19] | they could press charges and I could go to jail, | 他们会起诉我 我就得坐牢 |
[20:21] | and that cannot happen. | 这种事可不能发生 |
[20:50] | Well, I say this is fate, | 要我说 是命运 |
[20:51] | bumping into you here like this. | 安排我们在此相遇 |
[20:55] | You do work next door, | 你工作的地方就在隔壁 |
[20:57] | and I live a few blocks down the road, so… | 我家离这也不远 所以 |
[20:59] | I wouldn’t really call it fate. | 我不觉得是命运 |
[21:01] | It’s just a small town. | 只是镇子比较小而已 |
[21:05] | Are you drinking alone? | 你一个人来喝酒吗 |
[21:07] | Hopefully not anymore. | 希望现在不是了 |
[21:09] | I would invite you to sit down, but… | 我很想请你坐下 但是 |
[21:11] | Melissa should be here any minute. | 梅丽莎马上就到了 |
[21:13] | Probably out of the question | 我们三个一起吃顿饭 |
[21:14] | for the three of us to have a meal, huh? | 恐怕不太可能吧 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:19] | Speaking of. | 说曹操曹操就到 |
[21:22] | Melissa! | 梅丽莎 |
[21:31] | What the hell just happened? | 这算怎么一回事 |
[21:33] | Not very sisterly of her. | 真是太不厚道了吧 |
[21:39] | Why would she get in the car with Garrett? | 她为什么要上加勒特的车 |
[21:41] | She hardly even knows the guy. | 她和他一点都不熟 |
[21:42] | She knows him better than you think. | 比你想象的可熟得多 |
[21:45] | I saw him with her at a doctor’s appointment last week. | 上周我见他俩一起去看医生 |
[21:47] | That can’t be true. | 不可能 |
[21:49] | I wouldn’t forget that. | 我不会记错的 |
[21:50] | People don’t usually bring a glock | 一般去妇产科的人 |
[21:52] | to the O.B.G.Y.N. | 不会带个警察当保镖 |
[22:07] | Maybe it’s just some kind of sick joke. | 也许只是个变态的恶作剧 |
[22:10] | No. Take it from me, the threat is real. | 不 相信我 威胁是真的 |
[22:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:18] | I’ve gotten texts from “A” before, too. | 我以前也收到过A的短信 |
[22:20] | What? | 什么 |
[22:22] | And so have my friends. | 我的朋友们也是 |
[22:23] | Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 为什么之前不告诉我 |
[22:25] | Because the less you know, the better. | 因为你知道的越少越好 |
[22:26] | What the hell is that supposed to mean? | 这又是什么意思 |
[22:28] | – Do you know who’s doing this? – No. | -你知道是谁吗 -不 |
[22:32] | I don’t, but I also know “A” isn’t playing around. | 不知道 但我知道A不是闹着玩的 |
[22:35] | What has “A” done to you? | A对你做了什么 |
[22:38] | Mona, if I told you everything, | 莫娜 这些事 |
[22:40] | we’d be here till graduation. | 可能讲到我们毕业也讲不完 |
[22:45] | So… what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[22:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:52] | But I’ll figure something out, okay? | 但我会想出办法的 |
[22:57] | You’d better hurry. | 你最好快点 |
[23:06] | She still isn’t answering. | 她还是不接 |
[23:10] | Apparently whatever she had to talk to garrett about | 显然 她要跟加勒特谈的事情 |
[23:12] | was more important than talking to me. | 比跟我谈话重要 |
[23:14] | Do you want me to give you a lift home? | 需要我送你回家吗 |
[23:17] | Home is the last place I want to go. | 我最不想做的事就是回家 |
[23:56] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[24:02] | There’s no way we’re gonna get in here. | 我们不可能进得去 |
[24:29] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:31] | Let’s look around. | 到周围看看 |
[24:39] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[24:56] | That’s definitely not “A”! | 那肯定不是A |
[24:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 算了 走吧 |
[25:06] | You really dodged a bullet, | 你没和我姐结婚 |
[25:08] | not marrying my sister. | 真是幸运至极 |
[25:10] | – I’m sure she’d be happy to hear that. – I’m serious. | -她肯定很乐意听到这话 -我说真的 |
[25:13] | My family is so screwed up | 我的家里问题太多 |
[25:16] | that Dr. Phil wouldn’t even take us on. | 连费尔医生都拯救不了 |
[25:18] | Hey, my family has issues, too. | 我家里也有些矛盾 |
[25:21] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[25:22] | Like what? | 什么矛盾 |
[25:24] | Did somebody… | 是不是有人 |
[25:26] | butter their bread with a steak knife? | 用牛排刀给面包抹果酱 |
[25:28] | Just ’cause we don’t play “high-low” at the dinner table | 虽然我家不在餐桌上玩牌 |
[25:30] | doesn’t mean we’re not just as screwed up. | 但并不能说我家就没问题 |
[25:32] | And, for the record, | 我必须得说 |
[25:34] | I’m looking, and I can’t find anything wrong. | 就我看来 我没发现任何不对 |
[25:37] | I am plenty messed up. | 我现在是一团乱麻 |
[25:40] | Enlighten me. | 说来听听 |
[25:42] | Uh, for one, | 首先 |
[25:44] | I have an obsessive need to be the best at everything. | 我做任何事都得抢夺第一 |
[25:49] | I even have to win at yoga. | 连做瑜伽都想得第一 |
[25:50] | All right, that’s a quirk, not a fault, | 这只是个怪癖 又不是什么缺点 |
[25:52] | and I have plenty of those too. | 我也有些怪癖 |
[25:54] | – Like? – Like? Um… | -比如说 -比如 |
[25:56] | All right, I’m a touch what you’d call O.C.D. | 我有一些所谓的强迫症 |
[25:58] | Every book on my bookshelf has to be in alphabetical order | 我书架上的书必须按字母顺序排列 |
[26:01] | Or I can’t sleep. | 不然我就睡不着 |
[26:03] | Then… what is Aristotle doing on the bottom row? | 那 为什么亚里士多德的书在最底下 |
[26:10] | It’s okay. | 放心 |
[26:12] | Aristotle is exactly where he should be. | 亚里士多德在他该在的地方 |
[26:28] | Remind me to never run backwards on a porch ever again, please. | 下次记得提醒我不要在门廊上倒着跑 |
[26:33] | F.W.L Law Firm. Have you heard of it? | 弗·威·兰律所 你听说过么 |
[26:35] | No, it’s a dead end. | 没 这条线索没有用 |
[26:37] | I don’t think so. I’m gonna google it. | 我不这么认为 我查一下 |
[26:40] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[26:41] | What, “A’s” A lawyer now? Give me a break! | A是个律师吗 省省吧 |
[26:43] | Everybody that works here has got to be over 30. | 能在那工作的少说也有30岁了 |
[26:45] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[26:47] | It… closed down three months ago. | 三个月前关门了 |
[26:50] | Where is Emily with our food? | 艾米丽还没买饭回吗 |
[26:51] | I’m so hungry. | 我饿死了 |
[26:53] | Here’s a list of employees. | 这有一份员工名单 |
[26:55] | “Charles Lang.” | 查尔斯·兰 |
[26:58] | Isn’t that, um, Crystal’s father? | 那不是克里斯特的父亲吗 |
[27:00] | No. Crystal’s last name is Lee, not Lang. | 不是 克里斯特姓李 不姓兰 |
[27:04] | Hanna, face it, we got scammed. | 汉娜 面对现实吧 我们被耍了 |
[27:07] | So that’s it? “A” wins? | 就这样算了吗 A得手了 |
[27:09] | Either my mom goes down or Mona does. | 不是我妈遭殃 梦娜就得遭殃 |
[27:13] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:17] | I remember… | 我还记得 |
[27:19] | the first time I saw you, | 在看到你的第一眼 |
[27:22] | and I just thought… | 我就想到了两个字 |
[27:25] | “Damn.” | 要命 |
[27:26] | Just… | 只觉得 |
[27:35] | – Spencer? – Yes? | -斯宾塞 -怎么 |
[27:37] | – You’re pissed. – Pissed?! | -你喝高了 -喝高了 |
[27:40] | Snockered. | 喝多了 |
[27:43] | I’m snockered? | 我喝多了吗 |
[27:45] | Drunk. | 你醉了 |
[27:47] | Totally! | 正是 |
[27:51] | I am… smashed! | 我酩酊大醉了 |
[27:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:01] | Thought you were really into me. | 我以为你真爱上我了呢 |
[28:04] | I am. | 没错 |
[28:05] | Very much so. | 如痴如醉 |
[28:08] | And that’s why I can’t. Not like this. | 因此我不能这么做 时机也不对 |
[28:15] | Nope. | 没错 |
[28:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:26] | Maya? | 玛雅 |
[28:31] | Maya, is that you? | 玛雅 是你吗 |
[28:34] | Sorry, I… thought you were someone else. | 抱歉 我认错人了 |
[28:48] | Ohh! Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[28:49] | – Hey. – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[28:52] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你还好吧 -我很好 |
[28:55] | No, you’re not. | 不对 你不好 |
[28:57] | What’s wrong? Em, talk to me. | 出什么事了 艾米 跟我说说 |
[29:02] | Maya and I got in a fight the other night at the party, | 开庆功宴那晚我跟玛雅吵架了 |
[29:05] | and I haven’t talked to her since. | 之后我们也再没谈过 |
[29:09] | I don’t know if she’s breaking up with me | 我不知道她究竟是想跟我分手 |
[29:11] | or… if she wants to work it out. | 还是 想跟我和好 |
[29:15] | I don’t know anything, ’cause she won’t call me back. | 我什么都不知道 因为她不回我电话 |
[29:20] | Don’t you see, Em? | 你还没看出来吗 艾米 |
[29:23] | This is who she is. | 她本性就这样 |
[29:24] | When things get tough, she bails. | 遇到困难了 便弃你而去 |
[29:28] | I know you really care about her, | 我知道你很在意她 |
[29:30] | But… what you really need is someone you can count on. | 但你需要的是一个完全能依赖的人 |
[29:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:45] | – What are you doing? – I… | -你这是干什么 -我 |
[29:48] | No, I-I’m sorry if I made you think– | 抱歉 如果我让你误会了 |
[29:51] | No, I’m… I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 没有 该道歉的是我 我不是有意的 |
[29:55] | Em. | 艾米 |
[30:27] | I know it’s past the deadline. | 我知道最后期限已经过了 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry I couldn’t figure things out, | 我很抱歉没能帮上忙 |
[30:31] | But… Look, I just want to let you know | 但是 我想让你知道 |
[30:33] | that I don’t blame you for what you had to do. | 我不会责怪你 你也是迫不得已 |
[30:36] | I went to the jewelry store this morning. | 我今早去了那家珠宝店 |
[30:38] | You did? Why? | 是吗 去干吗 |
[30:41] | To bring back the necklace. | 送还那条项链 |
[30:43] | – What’d they say? – Um, thanks, and… | -他们怎么说 -谢谢 |
[30:47] | have a seat while we call the police. | 趁我们报警的时候你先坐一会 |
[30:49] | Mona… | 梦娜 |
[30:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:53] | And I offered to work it off, | 我提出打工赔偿 |
[30:55] | but instead, they contacted my mom. | 但他们联系了我妈妈 |
[30:58] | We made a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[30:59] | Looks like I’ll be serving slop to the homeless. | 貌似我要去给流浪汉分发食物 |
[31:03] | God, Mona, I am so sorry. | 天哪 梦娜 我真的很抱歉 |
[31:05] | I can’t believe you would do that for me. | 我不敢相信你为我做出这种牺牲 |
[31:07] | What was I gonna do, | 我还能怎么办 |
[31:09] | hurt my best friend and her mom? | 伤害我最好的朋友和她妈妈吗 |
[31:18] | All I know is, they’d better not make me wear a hairnet. | 我现在只希望他们不要让我戴发网 |
[31:34] | Are you going to work? | 你要去上班了吗 |
[31:36] | Nope. Just finished my rounds. | 不 刚刚值完班回来 |
[31:40] | What? | 什么 |
[31:42] | Wait, what time is it? | 等等 现在几点了 |
[31:43] | 10:30. | 十点半 |
[31:45] | Ohh! I’m late for school. | 我上学迟到了 |
[31:49] | I’m… really sorry about last night. | 昨晚真的很对不起 |
[31:57] | I never meant to impose on you. | 我没想要打扰你的 |
[31:58] | You weren’t imposing. | 你没打扰我 |
[32:00] | I’m sure I said or did something stupid. | 我肯定说了些蠢话 或做了些蠢事 |
[32:02] | Other than a bit of drool on my favorite pillow, | 除了在我最喜欢的枕头上流了点口水 |
[32:04] | you were fine. | 你没做什么不妥的事 |
[32:05] | You’re welcome to stay on my couch any time. | 随时欢迎你来侵占我的沙发 |
[32:08] | Judging from the way things are going at home, | 鉴于我家里如今的状况 |
[32:11] | I might actually take you up on that. | 我说不准真得侵占你沙发了 |
[32:16] | I hope you do. | 正合我意 |
[32:33] | I’ll call you. | 我会打你电话的 |
[32:45] | Hey. Have you heard from Ezra? | 以斯拉跟你联系了吗 |
[32:46] | Yeah, his plane lands in an hour. | 联系了 他的航班一小时以后到 |
[32:54] | 这次你没下手 但总有一天你会的 -A | |
[33:07] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:17] | Mona, where are you going? | 梦娜 你去哪 |
[33:19] | I’ll take the rest of the day off. | 我今天还是请假吧 |
[33:20] | I’m not gonna be a sitting target. | 我可不想在这当活靶子 |
[33:25] | Just come eat with us. | 来和我们一起吃饭吧 |
[33:30] | – I’m not sure your friends– – Trust me. | -我觉得你的朋友不会想 -相信我 |
[33:32] | They’re cool. | 她们不会介意的 |
[33:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[33:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:43] | Hey, Mona. How’s it going? | 梦娜 你还好吗 |
[33:52] | I don’t know how you sleep at night. | 我不知道你晚上如何能安然入睡 |
[33:54] | Nice to see you too, Ashley. | 真高兴见到你 艾什莉 |
[33:57] | Did you really think you could intimidate my daughter | 难道你真以为你可以胁迫我女儿 |
[33:59] | into confessing to a crime she didn’t commit? | 承担她没有犯下的罪行吗 |
[34:01] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:07] | What’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[34:16] | Where did you get this? | 这是从哪弄来的 |
[34:18] | Found it in Hanna’s things. | 从汉娜那里找到的 |
[34:28] | Ashley… | 艾什莉 |
[34:30] | Why would I give this to Hanna? | 我怎么会把这个给汉娜呢 |
[34:32] | If this came out, I could lose my job. | 这事要是败露了 我也会丢饭碗 |
[34:34] | Well, if you didn’t, who did? | 如果不是你 那会是谁呢 |
[34:42] | Hey. It’s me again. | 嗨 又是我 |
[34:45] | I just want you to know that I’m not angry, | 我只想告诉你我没有生气 |
[34:49] | I’m just confused, | 我只是彷徨无措了 |
[34:52] | and I miss you like crazy. | 而且我想你想得快疯了 |
[34:56] | Please call me back. | 拜托你回个电话 |
[34:59] | I love you, Maya. | 我爱你 玛雅 |
[35:04] | I’m so sorry my dad made | 我很抱歉 我爸爸 |
[35:06] | you go all the way down there to do that. | 把你弄到了这步田地 |
[35:08] | Well, it wasn’t that bad. | 也没有那么严重 |
[35:10] | Actually, I like the campus and the professors. | 我其实还挺喜欢那的校园和教授们的 |
[35:12] | Yeah, well. | 那就好 |
[35:14] | I’m just glad it’s all over with. | 我很高兴这些都过去了 |
[35:16] | It’s not. Over. | 其实没有 |
[35:20] | They offered me the job. | 他们给了我一份工作 |
[35:22] | – They did? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[35:24] | Obviously. Of course they did. They’d be crazy not to. | 当然他们会给你 他们不要你才是疯了 |
[35:27] | What did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[35:29] | Uh… I haven’t given them an answer yet. | 我还没回他们呢 |
[35:34] | Yet? | 还没有 |
[35:38] | Aria, your dad is clearly onto us. | 艾瑞亚 你爸爸很明显在怀疑我们 |
[35:40] | He showed up at the restaurant the other night. | 他有天晚上去餐厅找我了 |
[35:42] | Well, yeah, of course he’s suspicious, | 对 他当然会怀疑 |
[35:45] | but he doesn’t have any proof. | 但他又没什么证据 |
[35:47] | This job is an incredible opportunity for me, | 这份工作对我而言可谓千载难逢 |
[35:49] | and if I don’t take it, he will know what’s keeping me here. | 如果我不接受 他便知道我留下的原因 |
[35:52] | We’ll figure out a way around it, like we always do. | 我们能解决的 我们总能想出办法 |
[35:56] | I used to think that, and I’m not so sure anymore. | 我也想过 但现在不是很确定了 |
[36:05] | What are you… | 你在… |
[36:06] | What are you saying? Are you… | 你在说什么 你… |
[36:09] | – Giving up on us? – No. No, no. | -你要放弃我们的爱情吗 -不是的 |
[36:14] | But we’ve been trying to make this work for a long time, | 但我们努力了这么久 |
[36:17] | – and… And what?! What?! | -而… -而什么 什么 |
[36:19] | And– and as much as we love each other, | 而…我们越爱对方 |
[36:21] | I think we are deluding ourselves into believing that it can. | 就越自欺欺人地认为我们能在一起 |
[36:36] | I’ve got class in a few minutes. | 我几分钟后有课 |
[36:38] | I’ll call you later. | 之后给你电话 |
[37:30] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[37:31] | Go away. | 别管我 |
[37:33] | Did something happen–? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[37:34] | Mom, go away. Please. | 妈妈 别管我 拜托了 |
[37:36] | No, I’m not gonna go anywhere | 不 我不会离开的 |
[37:38] | until you tell me why you’re so upset. | 除非你告诉我你为什么如此伤心 |
[37:40] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:43] | Ezra’s leaving, so dad got his wish. | 以斯拉要离开了 爸爸如愿以偿了 |
[37:45] | Are you happy now? | 你现在高兴了吧 |
[37:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:50] | He’s taking that job in New Orleans. | 他要接受一份在新奥尔良的工作 |
[37:52] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[37:53] | The job that dad set him up with. | 爸爸强加给他的 |
[37:57] | when did he do this? | 他什么时候给他介绍的 |
[37:58] | Don’t pretend like you don’t know, mom. | 别装得你好像什么都不知道 妈妈 |
[38:01] | You may have gotten rid of Ezra, but guess what– | 你们可以把以斯拉支走 但知道吗 |
[38:04] | You lost me too. | 你们同时也失去了我 |
[38:16] | Do you want me to heat that up for you? | 需要我帮你热一下吗 |
[38:18] | I’m not really hungry. | 我不是很饿 |
[38:23] | You gonna bother unpacking it? | 你介意我把那箱子打开吗 |
[38:25] | – Aria. – No. | -艾瑞亚 -没事 |
[38:27] | I mean, how soon do they want you down there? | 他们希望你什么时候到岗 |
[38:29] | If it’s just a matter of a few days– | 如果只有几天时间的话… |
[38:30] | I’m not leaving right away. | 我不会马上就走的 |
[38:35] | It already feels like you have. | 可我感觉你已经走了 |
[38:55] | I don’t believe this! | 我真是不敢相信 |
[38:57] | Did you follow me over here with handcuffs, | 你跟踪我到这里是要抓我回去吗 |
[38:58] | or are you just gonna yank me up by my hair? | 还是要抓着头发把我揪回去 |
[39:00] | I’m not here to bring you home. | 我不是来带你回家的 |
[39:03] | I came to listen. | 我想来听听你的说法 |
[39:18] | Mom, is that you? | 妈妈 是你吗 |
[39:22] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[39:28] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[39:31] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[39:32] | I’ve been trying to call you for the past 12 hours. | 我打你电话打了大半天了 |
[39:35] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[39:37] | I know that you lied to me. | 我知道你骗了我 |
[39:38] | I saw you get into the car with Garrett. | 我看见你和加勒特一起上了车 |
[39:40] | I’ll explain everything, but just not here. | 我会解释一切 但不能在这里 |
[39:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:43] | Because mom and dad will be home any minute… | 因为爸爸妈妈随时会回来 |
[39:45] | And I can’t say what I need to say in front of them. | 我想说的不能当他们的面说 |
[39:48] | Well, what do you need to | 有什么话是你得说 |
[39:49] | say that you can’t say in front of mom and dad? | 但还不能让他们知道的呢 |
[39:53] | Do you remember the night of Ian’s funeral, | 你还记得伊恩葬礼那晚吗 |
[39:55] | when I tried to tell you something? | 我当时想告诉你一些事 |
[39:57] | Well, I need to talk to you about it now. | 我现在决定告诉你 |
[40:03] | Are you coming or not? | 你来不来听 |
[40:07] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:09] | Okay. | 就来 |
[40:27] | Do you take milk in your tea? | 茶里要加糖吗 |
[40:29] | No. | 不用 |
[40:31] | Okay, what exactly are we doing here? | 好吧 我们在这里是要做什么 |
[40:34] | ‘Cause I-I really don’t feel like having | 我真的不想跟你们俩 |
[40:36] | a tea party with the two of you. | 一起开茶会什么的 |
[40:38] | Well, this is not exactly | 我今晚也没打算 |
[40:39] | how I planned to spend my evening either. | 和你们开个茶会 |
[40:43] | I want to be very clear: | 我想说清楚 |
[40:46] | I don’t condone this relationship, | 我并不认可你们的关系 |
[40:49] | but I’m also afraid of what may happen | 但我也害怕若我和我丈夫一样 |
[40:51] | if I take the same stance as my husband. | 后果会更加糟糕 |
[40:54] | Sorry, so where does that leave us? | 抱歉 那我们要怎么办呢 |
[40:58] | I want to slow things down. | 我希望能从长计议 |
[41:00] | Before anybody goes moving away | 在有人搬走 |
[41:03] | or running away… | 或是有人离家出走前 |
[41:07] | …I want to understand what this is. | 我想尝试去理解你们的感情 |
[41:19] | excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪 |
[41:34] | Nice to see you cleaning your room. | 很高兴你在打扫房间 |
[41:36] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[41:38] | I thought we were eating dinner an hour ago. | 我以为一小时前我们能一块吃晚饭呢 |
[41:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:42] | My board meeting ran late. | 董事会开会开得太晚了 |
[41:46] | I left you some thai takeout in the kitchen. | 我在厨房给你留了些泰国菜外卖 |
[41:49] | Hang these up? | 这些要挂起来吗 |
[42:03] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里弄到这个的 |
[42:05] | It came in the mail by mistake. | 这封信送错地址了 |
[42:07] | That’s… odd. | 真 奇怪 |
[42:10] | It’s addressed to the firm I used for the divorce. | 这地址是我的离婚律所 |
[42:13] | You used f.W.L. Law firm? Yeah. | -你用的弗·威·兰律所 -对 |
[42:16] | Why would you pick a firm all the way over in Wallingford? | 为什么要找家沃林福德的律所呢 |
[42:20] | Did you know someone who worked there? | 你认识那里的员工吗 |
[42:22] | Yeah. Melissa Hastings. | 对 梅丽莎·海斯汀 |
[42:24] | Spencer’s sister? | 斯宾塞的姐姐 |
[42:25] | She was an intern there that summer. | 她当时是那里的实习生 |
[42:35] | – Yes. – We need to talk to you. | -对 -我们有事跟你说 |
[42:38] | About what? | 什么事 |
[42:39] | Maya st. Germain. | 和玛雅·圣日耳曼有关 |