时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Pretty Little Liars”. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | You need to give me your phone. | 把手机给我 |
[00:05] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[00:06] | It’s really old, like six months. | 很老的款 出了有六个月了 |
[00:08] | Have Maya’s parents heard from her? | 玛雅的父母有她的消息了吗 |
[00:10] | I have. | 我有 |
[00:11] | – Are you gonna tell her parents? – She asked me not to. | -你准备告诉她父母吗 -她要我别说 |
[00:14] | If your relationship is in so much trouble, | 如果这段感情满布荆棘 |
[00:15] | why not just let it go? | 为什么不放手 |
[00:16] | Toby, you can not let Jenna back into your life again. | 托比 你不能再让詹娜干预你的生活了 |
[00:19] | I am not taking the job, | 我不会接受那份工作 |
[00:20] | and I don’t want you to have that kind of power over me. | 我也不希望被你牵着鼻子走 |
[00:22] | Where do you get the nerve to talk to me this way? | 你但敢这样跟我讲话 |
[00:26] | Toby said that you were the one that dragged me out. | 托比说是你把我拖出来的 |
[00:28] | – Yeah. – Why? | -对 -为什么救我 |
[00:30] | You guys get that text from “A”? | 你们收到A的短信了吗 |
[00:31] | Yes, | 收到了 |
[00:31] | and now Melissa’s threatening to kill our parents. | 现在梅丽莎威胁要害死我们的父母 |
[00:33] | my sister is not “A”. | 我姐姐不是A |
[00:35] | Spencer, I hired a private investigator | 斯宾塞 我雇佣私家侦探 |
[00:37] | to look into her disappearance. | 是为了调查她的失踪 |
[00:39] | I was worried about your sister. | 我担心的是你姐姐 |
[00:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[00:44] | “It’s my turn to torture you.” | “轮到我来折磨你了” |
[00:46] | Take this home and burn it. | 把这个带回家然后烧掉 |
[00:48] | Is it page five? | 是第五页吗 |
[00:49] | Who’s Vivian Darkbloom? | 薇薇安·德克布鲁是谁 |
[00:51] | I’m pretending to be someone else. | 我在假扮另一个人 |
[00:52] | Um, I’ve got some of Alison’s things. | 我那有一些艾莉森的东西 |
[00:54] | We were looking in the bag for clues, | 我们只在包里面搜寻线索 |
[00:55] | but we should’ve been looking at the whole bag as a clue. | 但事实上那个包本身就是个线索 |
[01:27] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[01:28] | Don’t scream, please. | 不要叫 拜托 |
[01:32] | – I needed something from the bag. – What? | -我需要包里的一样东西 -什么 |
[01:35] | You’re really mad at me, aren’t you? | 你真很生我的气吧 |
[01:37] | Not telling you about Jason. | 怪我没告诉你杰森的事情 |
[01:38] | – Alison – Things would have been so different | -艾莉森… -如果我说出来 |
[01:40] | if I’d spilled. | 一切都不同了 |
[01:42] | I mean, Jason’s your brother, too, | 杰森是你同父异母的哥哥 |
[01:44] | and that practically makes us sisters, right? | 这样我们就真成姐妹了 |
[01:47] | You deserve a decent sister. | 你应该有一个像样的姐妹 |
[01:50] | Qu’est-ce que c’est? | 这是什么 |
[01:52] | Ooh, painkillers. | 止痛药啊 |
[01:53] | Mind if I take a couple for the road? | 我能拿点上路吗 |
[01:54] | What road? You’re still hiding out as Vivian? | 去哪 你还装成薇薇安躲在外面吗 |
[01:57] | Alison, Aria met Duncan, | 艾莉森 艾瑞亚碰到了邓肯 |
[01:59] | he took her up in his plane, | 他带她上了飞机 |
[02:00] | and he told her that he flew you back | 他告诉她那天他带你 |
[02:01] | from Hilton Head that day. | 从希尔顿黑德岛飞回来了 |
[02:02] | He talks too much, | 他真是大嘴巴 |
[02:04] | but I’m glad you guys haven’t given up. | 但是我很欣慰你们没有放弃 |
[02:07] | Maybe now that you’ve got this… | 既然你们已经拿到这个… |
[02:09] | Why? What’s in there? | 什么 里面到底有什么 |
[02:11] | What should I be looking for? | 我应该找什么 |
[02:12] | Can’t tell you. | 不能告诉你 |
[02:16] | But don’t get hung up on the details | 不要因为一些细枝末节 |
[02:18] | and miss what’s parked right in front of you. | 而忽略了眼前的一切 |
[02:23] | I miss you, Spence. | 我想念你 斯宾塞 |
[02:25] | I miss that fierce look you’d get in your eyes | 想念你誓寻答案 |
[02:27] | when you had to know the answer, | 对比赛志在必得时 |
[02:29] | had to win the game. | 那犀利的目光 |
[02:31] | But this isn’t Yahtzee, sweetie. | 但这不是快艇骰子游戏 亲爱的 |
[02:34] | This is some seriously messed-up stuff. | 这是一件错综复杂的事情 |
[02:38] | But here’s the good news– | 不过好消息是 |
[02:40] | You’re getting warmer. | 你越来越接近真相了 |
[03:00] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[03:05] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[03:08] | Jeez, it’s freezing down here. | 天呐 这下面真冷 |
[03:11] | Was that door open all night? | 那扇门整晚都开着的吗 |
[03:53] | Spencer, you’re overthinking this. | 斯宾塞 你想得太多了 |
[03:55] | Then why was the door open? | 那门为什么是开着的呢 |
[03:58] | You’re taking two different medications. | 你服用了两种药 |
[04:00] | You probably got up in the middle of the night– | 你可能是半夜醒来… |
[04:02] | She was in my living room, Emily. | 她就在我的客厅 艾米丽 |
[04:04] | I could still smell her creme rinse after she left. | 我甚至能闻到她头发留下的余香 |
[04:10] | You think I’m losing it, don’t you? | 你觉得我疯了吧 |
[04:11] | No, I don’t. | 不 没有 |
[04:13] | I’ve been there. | 我也有过这样的遭遇 |
[04:16] | After I got locked in that barn, | 我锁在谷仓 |
[04:17] | I woke up and she was leaning over me. | 醒来时 她就伏在我身边 |
[04:20] | That conversation felt more real | 那场对话的感觉 |
[04:22] | than you and me talking in this car. | 比你我现在的谈话还要真实 |
[04:24] | So, wait, what are you saying, | 那你到底什么意思 |
[04:25] | that she actually was in my house this morning? | 是说她今天早上确实在我家吗 |
[04:27] | I didn’t say that. I just think that Ali is like… | 我没有那样说 我只是觉得艾莉就像 |
[04:30] | holding all of our brains hostage, | 侵占了我们所有人的大脑 |
[04:32] | and we won’t be able to sleep | 让我们无法入睡 |
[04:33] | until we ifind out what really happened to her. | 除非我们查出事实真相 |
[04:38] | I should go talk to these people. | 我得去和这些人谈谈 |
[04:40] | We’ll be late for school. | 上课快迟到了 |
[05:00] | 一条新短信 玛雅 | |
[05:00] | 多谢你告诉我父母 本以为你可信 你到底站那边 艾米丽 | |
[05:08] | – Where’s Emily? – She already left. | -艾米丽呢 -她已经走了 |
[05:10] | She had to go to her house before school | 她上学前得先回趟家 |
[05:12] | to talk with the tenants before they move out. | 在租客搬走前跟他们谈谈 |
[05:15] | Have we heard anything more | 迪劳伦提斯家房子失火的事 |
[05:17] | about the fire at the DiLaurentis’ house? | 有什么新进展吗 |
[05:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[05:21] | Do they know was it started? | 起火原因查出来了吗 |
[05:23] | Do they think someone set it intentionally? | 会是有人蓄意纵火吗 |
[05:25] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[05:32] | What was that? | 什么在响 |
[05:33] | What was what? | 什么什么在响 |
[05:36] | That. | 那个声音 |
[05:38] | Your purse is ringing. | 你的手袋在响 |
[05:42] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:44] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[05:45] | No, this is her mother. | 不 我是她妈妈 |
[05:47] | I don’t know what you’re calling her on, Caleb, | 我不知道你该怎么找到她 凯勒 |
[05:49] | because Hanna doesn’t own a phone anymore. | 因为汉娜没有手机了 |
[05:52] | It’s not my phone. It’s Mona’s. | 这不是我的手机 是梦娜的 |
[05:54] | She gave me her old one. | 她把旧手机给了我 |
[05:56] | She needs to be able to reach me at all times. | 她需要随时随地能联系上我 |
[05:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:58] | You pulled one girl out of a burning building. | 你昨天把一个女孩从火场里救出来 |
[06:01] | It doesn’t make you Rosewood’s new fire chief. | 不代表你就成了玫瑰镇的消防队长 |
[06:02] | Mona’s in a crisis. | 梦娜遇到些麻烦 |
[06:04] | I need to be there for her 24/7. | 她随时随刻都可能需要我 |
[06:06] | What’s the crisis? | 什么麻烦 |
[06:08] | Okay, Hanna, there is no more room | 汉娜 这个家里 |
[06:10] | for secrets and lies in this house. | 不能再有秘密和谎言 |
[06:12] | It’s already way too crowded. | 已经够多了 |
[06:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[06:18] | Thought you were gonna honk. | 还以为你会摁喇叭叫我出去 |
[06:20] | – Let’s go. – Mona… | -我们走 -梦娜 |
[06:23] | If you need round-the-clock counseling, | 如果你需要随时得到开导 |
[06:24] | you’re more than welcome to stay here for a night or two. | 我们很欢迎你过来住上一两天 |
[06:28] | But no using phones. Is that clear? | 但是不准用手机 清楚了吗 |
[06:30] | Got it. So sorry. | 知道了 真不好意思 |
[06:34] | Ooh, is that an egg white omelet? | 那个是煎蛋卷吗 |
[06:36] | You are just amazing, Mrs. M. | 您太厉害了 玛琳夫人 |
[06:38] | You make Martha Stewart look like a slacker. | 您让玛莎·斯图尔特都无地自容了 |
[06:40] | Mona, move. | 梦娜 走了 |
[06:54] | What are you, uh…? | 你怎么会… |
[06:55] | My dad’s at a conference in Vermont. | 我爸去佛蒙特州开会了 |
[06:58] | Just thought we’d celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[07:01] | You know, most people celebrate getting a job offer, | 大家一般都是庆祝找到工作 |
[07:05] | not turning it down. | 而不是庆祝拒绝工作 |
[07:06] | Well, you’re definitely not most people. | 你显然不是一般人 |
[07:09] | Plus, that wasn’t a real job offer. | 再说 那根本不算真正的工作邀请 |
[07:11] | That was my dad trying to control our lives. | 只是我爸企图控制我们的工具 |
[07:14] | And you showed him that he can’t. | 而你向他证明了 他办不到 |
[07:16] | Did I? | 真的办不到吗 |
[07:18] | You know, ’cause ever since I got back, | 自从我回来以后 |
[07:20] | it’s been a bit chilly. | 一直觉得同事不太热络 |
[07:23] | The dean is not pleased with me. | 院长对我也有些不满 |
[07:25] | Look, we knew that there’d be fallout. | 我们都知道会有这些后果的 |
[07:28] | But that’s just the dean. Your dad’s not even back yet. | 你爸没回来前 院长就是这态度 |
[07:34] | Probably gonna get worse. | 可能会越来越糟 |
[07:35] | My dad is not that powerful. | 我爸没那么大能耐 |
[07:38] | It’ll pass. | 都会过去的 |
[07:41] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:44] | He’s three states away. | 他和我们隔着十万八千里呢 |
[07:46] | You can at least lean into it. | 你可以靠近些的 |
[08:06] | Jenna, what are you doing? | 詹娜 你在做什么 |
[08:08] | – I can’t wait till after school. – Let the doctors do that. | -我等不到放学之后了 -等医生来拆 |
[08:10] | I couldn’t even sleep last night, Toby. | 我昨晚几乎整夜没睡 托比 |
[08:12] | I’m too excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[08:13] | – But you shouldn’t– – I’m fine. | -但你不能… -我没事 |
[08:14] | You don’t need a degree to take off a bandage. | 拆掉绷带又不是什么难事 |
[08:20] | Would you rather be alone? | 你想要一个人待着吗 |
[08:22] | I want yours to be the first face that I see. | 我希望看到的第一个人是你 |
[08:52] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[09:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:14] | Guys, I figured it out. | 姐妹们 我找到了 |
[09:17] | Alison took out a classified AD | 艾莉森登了一条分类广告 |
[09:18] | asking ‘A’ to meet her in Brookhaven, | 让A在布鲁克海文和她见面 |
[09:20] | and ‘A’ responded. | A也回复了 |
[09:22] | This was going on for like a month. | 这个广告大概登了一个月 |
[09:24] | Look. “Dear ‘A,’ | 看这个 “亲爱的A |
[09:25] | what’s it gonna take to end this? | 要怎样才能结束这一切 |
[09:27] | You need to stop. A.D.” | 你该停手了 – A.D” |
[09:28] | “Hey, desperately seeking silence, | “极度渴求安宁吗 |
[09:30] | who says I wanna end this? ‘A.'” | 谁说我要停手了 – A” |
[09:32] | – Let me see that. – What’s this one? | -给我看看 -这个是什么 |
[09:36] | It’s the last paper before Labor Day weekend. | 这是劳动节周末的最后一期报纸 |
[09:38] | Alison was set to meet ‘A’ at 235 Spruce Street. | 艾莉森和A约在斯普鲁斯街235号见面 |
[09:42] | Why do I know that street? | 名字怎么这么熟悉 |
[09:43] | Because we walked on it. | 因为我们去过 |
[09:45] | The creepy doll hospital? | 是鬼娃娃商店吗 |
[09:51] | Guys. | 你们看 |
[09:55] | She took off the bandage. | 她的绷带拆了 |
[09:57] | She’s not using the stick. | 她没用导盲棍了 |
[09:59] | Why is she still wearing the shades? | 那她为什么还戴着墨镜 |
[10:01] | Hanna, stop staring. | 汉娜 别盯着人家 |
[10:06] | Are they all here? | 她们都在吗 |
[10:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:15] | Thanks, Toby. I’ll meet you inside. | 谢了 托比 我等下去里面找你 |
[10:28] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[10:30] | Can you see or not? | 你到底看不看得见 |
[10:32] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[10:37] | Wait, the surgery didn’t…? | 等等 手术没有… |
[10:40] | No, it didn’t. | 没有成功 |
[10:42] | I went in knowing the odds, so I can’t be shocked. | 我知道成功的几率 所以并不意外 |
[10:45] | The funny thing is, I woke up this morning and, uh… | 有趣的事 今早我醒来后 |
[10:50] | I could see clearly. | 我看清了一切 |
[10:52] | Just not with my eyes. | 不过不是通过我的眼睛 |
[10:59] | You could’ve left me in that smoky room, | 你本可以把我扔在那里不管的 |
[11:01] | Hanna, but you… | 汉娜 但你 |
[11:04] | You didn’t. | 你没那么做 |
[11:06] | Instead, you…you saved my life. | 相反 你还救了我的命 |
[11:10] | And it made me realize that… | 这让我意识到 |
[11:14] | that people can grow. | 人是会成长的 |
[11:17] | So now it’s my turn, and that’s why I’m here. | 现在轮到我了 这也是我来的原因 |
[11:20] | I’m here to… | 我是来 |
[11:22] | to apologize | 来道歉的 |
[11:24] | and to let go of the anger that’s been holding me back. | 忘却那些一直控制着我的怒火 |
[11:28] | So… | 所以 |
[11:29] | can we just please… move on? | 我们能尽释前嫌吗 |
[11:38] | What exactly are you apologizing for, Jenna? | 你到底为什么事道歉 詹娜 |
[11:42] | For holding a grudge and, uh… | 为一直心怀怨念和 |
[11:45] | for hating you. | 憎恨你们而道歉 |
[11:51] | We’ve all done things that we’re not proud of. | 我们都做过不光彩的事情 |
[11:55] | I know what you think of me. | 我知道你们是怎么看我的 |
[11:57] | But you’re wrong. | 但你们错了 |
[12:00] | I’ve never been the person you really need to fear. | 我从不是你们该真正害怕的人 |
[12:31] | 好吧 女王 你赢了 周日在布鲁克海文 斯普鲁斯街235号见面 – A | |
[12:37] | Please don’t tell me you bought that. | 拜托 别告诉我你们信了 |
[12:39] | I kinda did. | 我有点信了 |
[12:41] | Guys, if that surgery didn’t work, | 拜托 手术没有成功 |
[12:43] | there’s no way she hates us less. | 她对我们的憎恨只会有增无减 |
[12:45] | I still believe she had something to do with that fire at Jason’s. | 我还是觉得她与杰森家的火灾有关 |
[12:48] | So you think she set the fire and then just walked into it? | 你觉得她放完火 然后自己走了进去吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I’ve heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face, but that’s– | 我听说过苦肉计 但是… |
[12:55] | Cutting off your whole face. | 这个代价也太惨重了 |
[12:56] | Well, if Jenna isn’t ‘A,’ | 如果詹娜不是A |
[12:58] | then who is she talking about? | 那她说的是谁 |
[13:00] | Garrett? | 加勒特吗 |
[13:02] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[13:04] | Hanna, Melissa openly admitted | 汉娜 梅丽莎开诚布公地承认 |
[13:06] | to sending Ali angry text messages. | 给艾莉发过恐吓短信的事 |
[13:08] | If she was ‘A,” why would she do that? | 如果她是A 她为什么要这样做 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. I don’t have the answer. | 我不知道 我也不知道答案 |
[13:13] | I think Vivian did. | 我想薇薇安知道 |
[13:15] | I think she found out. | 她应该发现了 |
[13:17] | That’s why she’s not sitting with us. | 所以她没能活到现在 |
[13:19] | So what? What do we do now? | 所以呢 我们现在该怎么办 |
[13:21] | We retrace Ali’s steps, go back to Brookhaven. | 我们追随艾莉的脚步 回布鲁克海文去 |
[13:26] | We’re too close now to back off. | 真相就在眼前了 不能临阵退缩 |
[13:31] | Guess who just got “Hext” again. | 猜猜谁又收到恐吓短信了 |
[13:33] | – What? – “Break up Hanna and her hottie | -什么 – “让汉娜和她的小帅哥分手 |
[13:36] | or you go back to being a junior high nottie. | 否则让你重新变成校园丑女 |
[13:38] | Don’t test me. ‘a.'” | 别考验我的耐心 -A” |
[13:42] | ‘A’ just sent you this? | A刚给你发的吗 |
[13:43] | Why are you confused? | 你有什么好奇怪的 |
[13:44] | This is typical A-wipe behavior, right? | 这不是典型的A式扫荡行动吗 |
[13:47] | Pushing me to break you guys up. | 逼我让你们分手 |
[13:50] | Did you get a text, too? | 你也收到短信了吗 |
[13:52] | I’m phoneless, remember? | 我根本没手机 好吗 |
[13:55] | Damn, I forgot. Here. | 该死 我忘了 给你 |
[13:58] | Check and see if you were hit. | 看看你有没有收到 |
[14:02] | I haven’t received anything since the fire. | 火灾后就没有新信息了 |
[14:04] | Then Jenna came in this morning all sorry and Kumbaya. | 今早詹娜却唱着友谊之歌 送来”对不起” |
[14:07] | Hold it. Jenna Marshall is sending these? | 等等 这些是詹娜·马歇尔发的吗 |
[14:11] | God, I thought that blind “Beyotch” only stole boyfriends. | 天啊 我以为那贱人只会抢人家男友呢 |
[14:13] | I didn’t say that, all right? Mona, I’ve gotta go. | 梦娜 我不是那意思 我得走了 |
[14:17] | Hanna, wait. Who do you think is sending these? | 汉娜 等等 那你说是谁发的这些 |
[14:20] | Honestly, I have no idea, | 说真的 我也不知道 |
[14:21] | but maybe I’ll get more information after Brookhaven. | 也许去了布鲁克海文后就知道了 |
[14:23] | What’s in Brookhaven? | 布鲁克海文有什么 |
[14:29] | Sorry about this morning. Did you get in trouble? | 今早对不起 给你找麻烦了吗 |
[14:31] | I’m always in trouble. | 反正我也是麻烦不断 |
[14:36] | So are we still on for tonight? | 今晚我俩还出去吧 |
[14:39] | Yes, um… | 好 但是 |
[14:40] | Mona’s sleeping over, though, so maybe she can join us? | 梦娜要借宿我家 能带她一起去吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, great. | 是吗 好啊 |
[14:48] | Actually, I can’t. Got a paper due. | 可是我不行 要写论文 |
[14:51] | But we’re still on for our slumber party. | 但我们的睡衣派对照旧 |
[14:53] | See ya. | 再见 |
[14:56] | Can you at least pretend not to hate her? | 你能至少假装一下不讨厌她吗 |
[14:59] | I thought that I was. | 我刚才装了啊 |
[15:18] | 佛蒙特州格兰斯堡女生寄宿学校 中期转学申请表 | |
[15:27] | He couldn’t run Ezra out of town, so now he’s shipping me off. | 他弄不走以斯拉 就想弄我走 |
[15:29] | What did Ezra say? | 以斯拉怎么说 |
[15:30] | Well, he’s not really surprised. | 他并不惊讶 |
[15:32] | My dad’s turning this into a war. | 我爸要挑起战争了 |
[15:34] | So what are you gonna do? | 那么你准备怎么做呢 |
[15:35] | Look, can you just hurry up and figure it out? | 你能尽快想出对策吗 |
[15:37] | Because Vermont is like Iceland the sequel. | 佛蒙特州就像你冰岛之旅的续篇 |
[15:39] | Wait, there’s no 235. | 等等 没有235号 |
[15:41] | You guys, look. | 姐妹们 快看 |
[15:48] | Hi. Um, sorry. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:52] | We’re not open. | 还没营业呢 |
[15:53] | Oh, well, we’ve tried to call you, | 我们试着跟你联系 |
[15:55] | your shop a couple of times. | 给你的店打了好几次电话 |
[15:57] | We just want to ask a few questions. | 只想问些问题 |
[15:59] | You can ask, but it don’t mean I’ll have the answers. | 问吧 但我不一定会知道答案 |
[16:04] | um, we just wanted to know if you keep a record | 我们只想知道你是否 |
[16:05] | of all of the customers who purchase your dolls. | 记录下了每一个买你店里娃娃的顾客 |
[16:07] | We don’t sell much. It’s mostly repairs. | 我们店没卖多少娃娃 多半是修理 |
[16:12] | Oh, um, well, you do sell some dolls, | 你的确卖过一些的 |
[16:15] | because a friend of ours | 因为我们的一个朋友 |
[16:16] | might have received that one as a gift. | 就收到过一个那样的作为礼物 |
[16:20] | We never sold those. That was left here and never picked up. | 这些不是卖的 都是一直放着没人取走的 |
[16:25] | Could you tell us who might have left it? | 你知道是谁放的吗 |
[16:27] | I couldn’t tell you what I had for lunch. | 我连午饭吃的啥都不记得了 |
[16:31] | Y’all better come inside. | 你们可以进来看看 |
[16:36] | Seth, baby, turn on the light, would ya? | 赛思 宝贝 你能把灯打开吗 |
[16:39] | We got guests. | 来客人了 |
[16:46] | My late sister did the books. | 帐都是我已故姐姐记的 |
[16:49] | I’ve been trying to sell the shop. | 我一直都想卖掉这个店 |
[16:52] | No takers. | 但没人要 |
[16:53] | Kids these days only like things they can google. | 现在的小孩只喜欢能谷歌出来的东西 |
[16:56] | Which doll was it again? | 是什么样的娃娃来着 |
[16:59] | So many faces in here, they start to blur. | 这里太多了 都眼花缭乱了 |
[17:03] | Uh, it was a small one, kind of folksy and burlap-y. | 小小的 土里土气的 棕色粗麻布的 |
[17:07] | – Terrifying. – They mean the voodoo doll. | -长的很可怕 -她们说的是巫毒娃娃 |
[17:10] | There was another girl came in asking about the same one. | 之前也有一个姑娘来打听过那个 |
[17:15] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[17:15] | Summer before last. | 前年夏天 |
[17:17] | I can’t make heads or tails out of this. | 看这些让我毫无头绪 |
[17:19] | Let me check that stack over there. | 我去那边找找 |
[17:22] | This girl who came in… | 那姑娘进来后 |
[17:24] | what was she asking? | 问了些什么呢 |
[17:25] | She wanted to know who bought it. | 她想知道是谁买的那娃娃 |
[17:28] | Was this her? | 是这个女孩吗 |
[17:30] | That’s her face, but she had dark hair. | 脸是一样的 但是她的头发是深色的 |
[17:35] | Lots of it, like that. | 像那个一样 很浓密的头发 |
[17:39] | Um, did you ever figure it out? | 那你知道是谁吗 |
[17:42] | The person that she was looking for? | 她当时要找的人 |
[17:44] | No, but I told her to stop looking. | 不知道 但我告诉她别找了 |
[17:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:49] | There are people who wanted to hurt her. | 有人想伤害她 |
[17:51] | A man and a woman. | 一男一女 |
[17:52] | Seth, hold your tongue. | 赛思 别说了 |
[17:55] | What is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[17:57] | When did these people come into the shop? | 那些人什么时候来过 |
[18:00] | They didn’t. That’s something he saw in his mind. | 没来过 都是他脑海里浮现的 |
[18:04] | He sees things– | 他能看到 |
[18:06] | things that haven’t happened yet. | 一些还没发生的事情 |
[18:08] | He’s gifted. | 这是他的天赋 |
[18:12] | This couple who was after her… | 那对想伤害她的男女 |
[18:16] | what did they look like? | 长什么样 |
[18:18] | Dark hair, like yours. | 和你一样深色的头发 |
[18:21] | Um, was she wearing sunglasses? Did she have a cane? | 她戴墨镜吗 拿根手杖吗 |
[18:24] | – Is she blind? – Oh, no, she can see. | -她是盲人吗 -不是 她看得见 |
[18:27] | Seth, baby, why don’t you take the groceries up to the kitchen, hear? | 赛思宝贝 能把杂物搬到厨房里吗 |
[18:35] | Sorry about what happened to her. | 非常抱歉在她身上发生的一切 |
[18:37] | Must have been awful, breathing dirt into your lungs. | 肯定不好受 吸入泥土窒息而亡 |
[18:41] | I don’t even like sand in my mouth. | 我连嘴里进了沙子都会受不了 |
[18:43] | Seth, baby, go. You said enough. | 赛思宝贝 你说得够多了 |
[19:02] | You think this will be enough to split? | 这个够我们吃吗 |
[19:07] | Guys, seriously, he’s nine years old, | 姑娘们 说真的 他才9岁 |
[19:09] | he’s never seen the sun, | 从没见过阳光 |
[19:10] | and he probably lives in a cupboard with like 600 dolls. | 也许一直在橱柜中和600个娃娃生活 |
[19:13] | Okay? So you don’t need to get all freaked out over a newsflash | 所以你们不要因为个鬼马小精灵的话 |
[19:17] | from Casper the Friendly Ghost. | 就变得惊慌失措 |
[19:18] | Aria, he remembers Alison. Okay? | 艾瑞亚 那孩子记得艾莉森 |
[19:21] | He warned her that something bad was gonna happen. | 他警告过她不好的事情会发生 |
[19:23] | Well, if it wasn’t Jenna and Garrett, | 那如果不是詹娜和加勒特 |
[19:26] | who was the couple he saw in his head? | 他脑海中浮现的男女还会有谁 |
[19:27] | – Melissa and Ian. – Can you let it go? | -梅丽莎和伊恩 -你有完没完啊 |
[19:29] | No, he said the girl wasn’t blind. | 没完 他说过那女的没瞎 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t mean that we have to go back there. | 但是这不意味着我们得再度怀疑他俩 |
[19:32] | Yeah, we do. | 不 他们值得怀疑 |
[19:36] | My parents thought that Melissa could’ve killed Alison. | 我爸妈觉得梅丽莎有可能杀害艾莉森 |
[19:41] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[19:43] | They hired a detective after Ali disappeared. | 艾莉失踪后他们就雇了个侦探 |
[19:47] | What did the detective find? | 有什么发现 |
[19:50] | I don’t know, but Melissa tried to convince me | 不知道 但是梅丽莎试图 |
[19:53] | that my father wanted to see Ali dead. | 让我相信爸爸想让艾莉死 |
[19:55] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:57] | Melissa accused your father of wanting Alison dead. Why? | 梅丽莎说你爸想让艾莉死 为什么呢 |
[20:02] | Why would he want that? | 他的动机呢 |
[20:05] | Because Alison knew that my dad… | 因为艾莉森知道我爸… |
[20:13] | my dad is Jason’s father, too. | 我爸也是杰森的父亲 |
[20:18] | She would drop hints and make weird jokes | 她时不时暗示两句或者开奇怪的玩笑 |
[20:22] | about how close our families were. | 说我们两家关系有多亲近 |
[20:26] | And then Jason figured it out and he told me… | 后来杰森发现了真相 告诉了我 |
[20:28] | Recently. | 最近才说的 |
[20:31] | So your father and… | 所以你爸… |
[20:33] | Did Ali rub this in Melissa’s face, too? | 艾莉也用这事去刺激梅丽莎吗 |
[20:35] | All I know is that Melissa hates Alison’s guts. | 我只知道梅丽莎对艾莉森恨之入骨 |
[20:39] | She worked in the next town over and | 她在邻镇工作 |
[20:40] | she probably drove past that creepy doll shop every day. | 说不定天天开车经过那个鬼娃娃商店 |
[20:57] | Hey. I’m gonna leave these for you to put away. | 我把这些留给你自己收拾 |
[21:01] | Fine. | 好 |
[21:05] | Was everything okay at school today? | 今天在学校还顺利吗 |
[21:07] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[21:09] | Have you spoken to dad? | 今天跟爸爸通过话吗 |
[21:11] | Yeah, he’s enjoying his conference. | 谈了 他开会开得不亦乐乎 |
[21:15] | Really? He didn’t miss too much of it? | 真的吗 还能赶上开会 |
[21:17] | You know, taking tours of boarding schools. | 他不是忙着参观寄宿学校吗 |
[21:22] | What was the plan, mom? | 你们打得什么算盘 妈妈 |
[21:24] | Were you gonna haul me off | 是想大半夜把我撵出家门 |
[21:24] | kicking and screaming in the middle of the night? | 听我惊呼尖叫吗 |
[21:26] | – We were just exploring options. – Oh, what a relief. | -我们也是在做权衡 -真欣慰啊 |
[21:29] | Wow, you’re only exploring the idea of ruining my life. | 你们只是在权衡怎么毁掉我的生活 |
[21:32] | Aria, calm down. | 艾瑞亚 冷静点 |
[21:33] | How am I supposed to feel? | 你期望我有什么反应 |
[21:36] | The one minute you’re processing the idea of me and Ezra, | 前一分钟你还在努力接受我同以斯拉的事 |
[21:38] | and then the next I’m being exiled to Siberia? | 然后突然就要把我流放到西伯利亚吗 |
[21:40] | That is not why I’m considering this. | 我不是针对你和以斯拉 |
[21:44] | There is something going on in your life. | 你现在身处险境 |
[21:45] | I know you are being bullying. | 我知道你被恐吓欺侮了 |
[21:47] | The only people bullying me right now in my life are you and dad. | 现在唯一恐吓欺侮我的人是你和爸爸 |
[21:50] | I am just trying to keep you safe! | 我只想保护你 |
[21:52] | Okay, you might be. | 好吧 你可能是这样想的 |
[21:53] | Dad’s trying to punish me. | 可爸爸是想惩罚我 |
[21:55] | Okay, and that’s really unfair | 这真的不公平 |
[21:56] | because I forgave him for what he did. | 我都原谅了他所犯过的错 |
[22:01] | If I had wanted to hurt him, I could’ve done something about it. | 要是当初我想伤害他的话 我是能做到的 |
[22:07] | I still could. | 现在同样可以 |
[22:10] | And what do you think would happen if the Dean found out | 你想想 要是院长知道 |
[22:11] | dad was having an affair with one of his grad students? | 爸爸和他的研究生有染会怎样 |
[22:15] | Where do you think they’d send him? | 他们会把他赶到哪去呢 |
[22:29] | Oh, good, you’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[22:30] | I could use your help. | 帮我个忙 |
[22:33] | Um, with what? | 帮什么 |
[22:34] | Thank-you notes from the baby shower. | 我要寄新生儿洗礼的感谢信 |
[22:38] | Who sent me something from Florida? | 谁会从佛罗里达寄东西给我呢 |
[22:40] | Oh, it must be Aunt Joyce. Sweet. | 肯定是乔伊斯阿姨 太贴心了 |
[22:43] | I think they’re still open, but I’m too tired. | 邮局还没关门 但我太累了 |
[22:47] | I’ll go tomorrow. | 我明天再去 |
[22:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:52] | Whose bag is that in your room? | 你房里的旅行袋是谁的 |
[22:59] | Why were you in my room? | 你怎么会进我房间 |
[23:01] | I needed Lizzy Farren’s address. | 我需要利兹·法伦的地址 |
[23:02] | Why are you being so jumpy? | 你怎么紧张兮兮的 |
[23:05] | I just–I didn’t sleep very well last night. | 我只是昨晚没睡好 |
[23:08] | Um, the bag is Alison’s. | 旅行袋是艾莉森的 |
[23:10] | Jason gave me some of her things. | 杰森给了我一些她的东西 |
[23:12] | Give them to charity. | 捐给慈善机构吧 |
[23:13] | It’s morbid holding on to that kind of stuff. | 放在家里太诡异了 |
[23:23] | – Melissa… – Hmm? | -梅丽莎 -怎么了 |
[23:30] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释下吗 |
[23:35] | She’s coming upstairs. | 她上楼了 |
[23:41] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[23:44] | How do you even have this? | 你怎么会有这段视频的 |
[23:47] | Did you steal it from Ian? | 是从伊恩那偷来的吗 |
[23:49] | What were you doing in Alison’s bedroom | 艾莉森失踪那晚 |
[23:50] | the night of her disappearance? | 你在她卧室干什么 |
[23:52] | – I thought we were beyond this. – I’m concerned. | -我以为咱俩讲清楚了 -我是关心你 |
[23:54] | Mom and dad were, too. That’s why they hired somebody– | 爸爸妈妈也是 所以他们才雇人… |
[23:59] | – Look, they suspected you. – Of what? | -他们怀疑你 -怀疑什么 |
[24:01] | I just wanna help you, Melissa, because if you did something– | 梅丽莎 我只想帮你 如果你做了什么 |
[24:04] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[24:05] | I was in that house looking for Ian. | 我只是去她房里找伊恩 |
[24:07] | Okay, so why didn’t you tell | 那为何你没告诉其他人 |
[24:08] | anybody that you saw Garrett and Jenna there? | 你看见加勒特和詹娜在那 |
[24:09] | Just because they wanted | 他们想让艾莉死 |
[24:10] | to see Ali dead doesn’t mean they killed her. | 并不代表人是他们杀的 |
[24:12] | Half this town wanted that girl to disappear. | 镇上一半的人都想艾莉消失 |
[24:15] | I don’t think that I can hold on to this. | 这事我不能帮你隐瞒了 |
[24:17] | I think that the police need to see it, | 警察有必要看看这段录像 |
[24:19] | and I don’t mean Garrett. | 但我说的警察不是指加勒特 |
[24:22] | I’d be careful, Spence. | 斯宾塞 换做我就会小心行事 |
[24:24] | You turn that in, there are | 你把它交出去 |
[24:26] | other videos out there that might surface. | 其它录像会随之浮出水面 |
[24:28] | I’ve seen some stuff that | 我也看过一些东西 |
[24:29] | makes you and your friends look pretty bad. | 会让你和你的朋友陷入麻烦 |
[24:33] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[24:34] | I never asked questions about what I saw, | 我对自己所看见的从没提出质疑 |
[24:37] | but I’m guessing that the police will. | 但警察就大不相同了 |
[24:50] | She is bluffing. | 她虚张声势罢了 |
[24:51] | That’s a pretty big hand to play with no cards. | 手上没王牌 还敢玩这么大的 |
[24:53] | That’s what happens when you have nothing. | 你没牌可出的时候 只能这样 |
[24:55] | You play big and you psyche everybody out. | 气势够足 才能把对手吓出局 |
[24:57] | Okay, but what if Melissa is telling the truth? | 但如果梅丽莎说的是真的呢 |
[25:00] | What if there was a camera on us the night of the Jenna thing? | 要是詹娜出事那晚 我们被拍到了怎么办 |
[25:03] | You know what? Enough is enough. | 我受够了 |
[25:04] | If we have to trick Melissa into | 如果一定得使诈让梅丽莎 |
[25:05] | sending a text message to prove that she’s ‘A,’ | 发短信暴露她就是A |
[25:07] | then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就动手吧 |
[25:12] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[25:14] | Is this some kind of test? | 是某种测试吗 |
[25:15] | Please? | 求你了 |
[25:17] | Cracking the code to a cell phone is one thing, | 破解手机已经有点过分了 |
[25:19] | 真人秀 参加者通过各种考验赢取奖金 包括吃很恶心的东西等 | |
[25:19] | but now we are crossing over to like Fear Factor territory. | 但这个计划甚至超过了《冒险极限》的底限 |
[25:22] | You know how I feel about Mona. | 你知道我多不喜欢梦娜的 |
[25:24] | I know, but I also know | 我知道 但我也知道 |
[25:26] | there’s someone out there trying to split us up. | 有人蓄意拆散我们 |
[25:28] | Did something happen since– | 发生什么事了吗 |
[25:30] | It’s not about what this person’s already done. | 这人做过什么已经不重要了 |
[25:32] | It’s about what we can get them to do. | 现在轮到我们反客为主了 |
[25:34] | Now. Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[25:44] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[25:49] | Did you make that call to the Dean? | 你给院长打电话了吗 |
[25:52] | No. | 没有 |
[25:57] | Well, I talked to your father, | 我跟你爸谈过了 |
[25:58] | and the boarding school idea has been shelved for the moment. | 寄宿学校的计划暂时搁置了 |
[26:02] | – Oh, thank you. – No, don’t thank me. | -谢谢你 -别谢我 |
[26:05] | Look, you have to understand, you guys pushed me into a corner. | 你必须明白 是你们把我逼得走投无路 |
[26:08] | Your threat had nothing to do with our decision. | 做出这个决定与你的威胁无关 |
[26:11] | Why would we send you to another state | 你已经与我们如此疏远 |
[26:13] | when you are already a million miles away? | 何必把你送去别的州呢 |
[26:17] | I don’t even recognize the kid who would turn on her own family. | 这个要和家庭反目的孩子让我倍感陌生 |
[26:22] | You can’t ask me to turn on Ezra either, mom. | 你们也不能要求我离开以斯拉 妈妈 |
[26:25] | You know, when I found out about you two, | 当我发现你俩的事时 |
[26:29] | I was angry and I was confused. | 我很生气 也很困惑 |
[26:32] | But I have never been ashamed of you… until yesterday. | 但我不曾为你感到羞愧 直到昨天 |
[26:36] | If you could’ve heard the silence on the other end of the phone | 当我把你的话转述给你爸时 |
[26:39] | when I told your father what you said… | 你该听听电话那头的沉默 |
[26:45] | I don’t even know how to get back to who we once were. | 真不知道我们是否还能回到过去 |
[27:42] | So should we put the dome light on? | 要打开顶灯吗 |
[27:46] | Or is that too weird? | 那样会不会太怪异了 |
[27:49] | I think we passed weird about two blocks ago. | 我们两个街区前就习惯这种怪异了 |
[27:57] | – What are you doing? – Unbuckling. | -你在做什么 -解开安全带 |
[27:58] | – Why? – The car stopped moving. We’re parked. | -为什么 -车熄火了 而且停好了 |
[28:09] | Caleb, look, I’m not an idiot, okay? | 凯勒 我不是傻子 |
[28:15] | I know you’d like to see my head on a stick. | 我知道你恨不得见我的头挂在杆子上 |
[28:16] | You know what? Let’s just not go there. | 我们还是不要说这些了 |
[28:18] | We have to, okay? | 我们必须说 |
[28:20] | ‘Cause we both love Hanna, and that’s why we’re here. | 我们都爱汉娜 所以才到这里来 |
[28:27] | After a Alison disappeared, | 艾莉森失踪后 |
[28:30] | me and Hanna got really tight. | 我和汉娜的关系一度很亲密 |
[28:33] | Junior high was hellacious. | 初中生活苦不堪言 |
[28:36] | We both needed extreme makeovers, | 我们都需要彻底改变 |
[28:39] | and we got ’em. | 而我们做到了 |
[28:41] | Everything changed. | 一切都变了 |
[28:43] | And then… | 但之后 |
[28:46] | You. | 你出现了 |
[28:48] | You know, Hanna found this great guy, | 汉娜遇到了你这个好男生 |
[28:50] | and I was like serial dating the lacrosse team. | 而我却在跟曲棍球队队员们挨个约会 |
[28:57] | I admit… I was jealous. | 我承认 我很嫉妒 |
[29:16] | It’s showtime. | 作秀时间到 |
[29:45] | Caleb, don’t stop. | 凯勒 别停下 |
[29:47] | We’re doing this for Hanna. | 我们这样是为了汉娜 |
[30:22] | Are you sure that Melissa went– | 你确定梅丽莎去了… |
[30:23] | Positive. | 当然 |
[30:25] | Emily followed her there. | 艾米丽跟踪她到那里的 |
[30:29] | I don’t know how you got him to agree. | 我不知道你怎么说服他的 |
[30:31] | He loves me more than he hates Mona, that’s how. | 他对我的爱战胜了对梦娜的厌恶 |
[30:34] | Believe me, I’m not digging this either. | 相信我 此事我也不愿深究 |
[30:41] | Who’s it from? | 谁发来的 |
[30:42] | Hanna, let me see. | 汉娜 给我看看 |
[30:43] | 汉 你喜欢和好友分享一切 甚至包括男友吗 -A | |
[30:45] | Do we need any more proof? It’s been Melissa all along. | 还需要其他证据吗 由始至终都是梅丽莎 |
[30:49] | Spencer’s sister’s “A”. | 斯宾塞 你姐姐是A |
[30:57] | I can’t find my thumb drive, | 我找不到U盘了 |
[30:58] | so we’re just gonna have to give them my laptop. | 只能把我的笔记本交出去了 |
[30:59] | -Wait who? -The police | -等等 交给谁 -警方 |
[31:01] | Are you driving or me? | 你开车还是我来 |
[31:02] | Hanna, this is my sister! | 汉娜 这是我姐姐 |
[31:04] | What am I gonna tell my parents? They tried to protect her! | 我如何跟爸妈交代 他们努力想保护她 |
[31:07] | Yeah, so did you! For way too long! | 对 你也一直护着她 护得太久了 |
[31:08] | We should’ve turned her in the second | 在得知她给艾莉发过信息后 |
[31:10] | that we knew she texted Ali. | 就该告发她了 |
[31:12] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[31:15] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[31:16] | I drove Caleb home. He told Mona he wanted to walk. | 我送凯勒回家了 他跟梦娜说想走回去 |
[31:19] | He doesn’t get why we aren’t | 他不理解我们为什么不给 |
[31:20] | trapping Jenna and Garrett. | 詹娜和加勒特下套 |
[31:21] | To him, that’s the enemy. | 他认为他们才是敌人 |
[31:22] | Well, he’s wrong. We have proof now. | 但他错了 我们刚刚验证了 |
[31:24] | – No, we might need more. – More? | -不 我们需要更多证据 -更多 |
[31:26] | I just forced my boyfriend to | 我刚刚强迫我男友 |
[31:28] | make out with my best friend from Junior High. | 和我初中以来最好的朋友亲热 |
[31:30] | What’s next? Hiding in Melissa’s closet? | 然后呢 藏在梅丽莎的衣柜里 |
[31:32] | Rubbing her belly until the baby confesses? | 摸着她的肚子 等着孩子来自首吗 |
[31:35] | Hanna, Jenna and Garrett– | 汉娜 詹娜和加勒特 |
[31:36] | No, Emily! | 别说了 艾米丽 |
[31:36] | Stop confusing us! We know who ‘A’ is now! | 别再混淆视听了 我们知道A是谁了 |
[31:39] | No, Hanna! We’re still just guessing! | 不 汉娜 我们还是在猜测而已 |
[31:40] | What if we show that kid the video from Alison’s room? | 把艾莉森屋里的录像给那孩子看如何 |
[31:42] | Let seth tell us which couple– | 让塞思告诉我们到底是哪对 |
[31:44] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[31:45] | We are now going to ask a nine-year-old sideshow | 现在要一个九岁的小毛孩子 |
[31:48] | to tell us who’s been torturing us? | 来告诉我们是谁在折磨我们吗 |
[31:49] | Hanna, he remembered Alison. | 汉娜 他记得艾莉森 |
[31:51] | So what? He reads the paper. | 那又怎样 也许在报纸上看的 |
[31:53] | It doesn’t mean that he can bend a spoon just by staring at it. | 他又不能用意念让勺子弯曲 |
[31:56] | He knew how she died. That was never in the paper. | 他知道她的死法 具体信息没上过报纸 |
[32:01] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[32:05] | So did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[32:07] | Did you guys get a text? | 收到信息了吗 |
[32:11] | No. No, not yet. | 没 还没有 |
[32:13] | What’s in the bag? | 袋子里是什么 |
[32:14] | Shower gel. I need to scrub off ten layers of shame. | 沐浴液 我得把羞愧感全洗掉 |
[32:20] | Well, um, I’m gonna go shower. | 那我去洗澡了 |
[32:23] | See you before lights out. | 熄灯前再见 |
[32:28] | You can’t tell her everything. | 你不能把什么都告诉她 |
[32:30] | Hey, this is Spencer’s family. | 这关系到斯宾塞的家人 |
[32:32] | Fine. We’ll show Seth baby the video. | 好吧 我们去给小塞思看录像 |
[32:35] | That’s the only stop we’re making before the police station. | 这是去警局之前 我们的最后一站 |
[32:51] | I thought you were working late tonight. | 我以为你今天会工作到很晚呢 |
[32:54] | Turns out I didn’t have to. | 不必了 |
[33:00] | Well, um, I got some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[33:04] | They’re pulling the plug on boarding school. | 他们打消了寄宿学校的主意 |
[33:06] | Do you know what changed their minds? | 知道他们为什么改变主意吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah, I had to dig up some pretty ugly stuff | 我用一件丑陋不堪的事威胁了他们 |
[33:11] | that I’d definitely rather keep buried. | 那些事原本应该永远被掩埋的 |
[33:14] | But, hey, you gotta fight one battle at a time, right? | 但一次只能专注一场战役 对吗 |
[33:16] | Right. | 对 |
[33:20] | Well, we may have just lost the war. | 但 我们可能已经输掉了整场战争 |
[33:23] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[33:25] | I got fired today. | 我被开除了 |
[33:29] | Next Monday will be my last class. | 下周一是我最后一堂课 |
[33:46] | Hey. There’s dinner if you’re– | 晚饭好了 你要 |
[33:49] | No, I’m gonna eat later. Thanks. | 不 我晚点再吃 谢谢 |
[33:52] | What’s that about? | 这算什么 |
[33:55] | He just sits in his car now and watches our house? | 他就坐在车里监视我们吗 |
[33:57] | – Who? – Garrett. | -谁 -加勒特 |
[33:59] | What does he want? | 他想做什么 |
[34:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:04] | Close the curtains. | 把窗帘拉上 |
[34:08] | I’ll be in my room if you need me. | 我就在我房里 有事叫我 |
[34:09] | Actually, Toby, wait. | 托比 等一下 |
[34:12] | Can I show you something? | 我想给你看样东西 |
[34:28] | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 验尸报告 第五页 | |
[34:30] | How do you have this? | 你怎么会有这东西 |
[34:31] | Garrett asked me to keep it safe for him. | 加勒特让我帮他保管的 |
[34:33] | He said it was important. | 他说这很重要 |
[34:36] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[34:38] | No, I don’t. That’s why I gave it to you. | 不知道 所以我才给你 |
[34:42] | It’s a page from an autopsy report. | 是验尸报告的一页 |
[34:44] | What? | 什么 |
[34:45] | Jenna, why would he give this to you? | 詹娜 他为什么把这个给你 |
[34:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:51] | But I think the police should have it, Toby. | 我觉得应该交给警方 托比 |
[34:54] | Will you take me there? | 你能带我去吗 |
[35:00] | Do you think it’s too late? | 现在去是不是太晚了 |
[35:02] | Yes. | 有点 |
[35:08] | They could be downstairs. | 他们可能在楼下 |
[35:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:31] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[35:43] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[35:47] | Are you down here? | 你在下面吗 |
[35:49] | Why’s the light on? | 灯怎么是开着的 |
[35:50] | Looks like somebody just left. | 好像有人刚离开 |
[35:58] | You guys, let’s just go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[36:02] | Wait. Look. | 等等 看 |
[36:05] | She said she didn’t sell these. | 她说她不卖这种 |
[36:07] | She did. | 她是说过 |
[36:11] | Martha? | 玛莎 |
[36:12] | Um, I’m sorry. We’re down here. | 不好意思 我们还在下面呢 |
[36:18] | Okay, let’s just come back when they’re open. | 我们还是等开门了再来吧 |
[36:20] | That would be 1979. | 那是1979的事了 |
[36:21] | Just find a light switch. | 赶紧去找电灯开关吧 |
[36:23] | Let’s not and just leave. | 算了 还是走吧 |
[36:26] | End up like me. | 步我后尘 |
[36:28] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:31] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:34] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:37] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:40] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:43] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:46] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:48] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:51] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:54] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[36:57] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:00] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:03] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:06] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:08] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:11] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:14] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:17] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:20] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:22] | – Hanna! – No, wait, my laptop! | -汉娜 -等等 我的电脑 |
[37:25] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[37:30] | End up like me. End up like me. End up like me. | 步我后尘 步我后尘 步我后尘 |
[37:38] | Basically, they said they no longer offer my class. | 现在情况就是 他们取消了我授的课程 |
[37:43] | But they’ll probably just re-name the course | 估计也就把我的课改个名字 |
[37:45] | and hire somebody who your father likes to teach it. | 然后找一个你爸喜欢的人来教 |
[37:50] | I swear to you, if I knew that my dad was gonna do this– | 我发誓 如果我早知道我爸要这么做 |
[37:52] | Aria, stop. | 艾瑞亚 别说了 |
[37:55] | You’re not gonna break up your family to keep us together. | 别为了和我一起 跟家人闹翻 |
[37:59] | That’s not a choice. | 不能这么做 |
[38:06] | What are you gonna do? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[38:09] | I’ll… | 我 |
[38:13] | probably head up to my folks’ place for a while, | 可能回父母家待一阵 |
[38:16] | regroup, send out resumes, make cold calls. | 重整旗鼓 发发简历 打打电话 |
[38:23] | When will you be back? | 那你什么时候回来 |
[38:32] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[38:36] | If I can’t teach high school in this town, or college, | 如果我不能在这个镇子的高中或大学教书 |
[38:40] | what’s left? | 这里还剩下什么 |
[38:44] | It’s what I do… | 教书是我的工作 |
[38:48] | And I need to find a place where I can do it. | 我得找个可以工作的地方 |
[39:03] | Look, wherever that is, they’re really lucky to have you. | 不管你在哪教书 都是那里的荣幸 |
[39:09] | Do you have any idea how much I love you? | 知道我有多爱你吗 |
[40:20] | What all should we take? | 该带什么 |
[40:21] | Wait, put that in the duffel bag. | 慢着 把那个放到旅行袋里 |
[40:22] | We have to give them everything. | 我们得把所有东西交给他们 |
[40:25] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[40:27] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[40:29] | This feels really weird, | 你们不觉得奇怪吗 |
[40:30] | giving them all of Ali’s stuff. | 把艾莉的东西都给他们 |
[40:32] | Well, maybe there’s something in here that the police can use. | 里头兴许有线索能帮助警方破案 |
[40:34] | Alison even said there was. | 连艾莉森都说有 |
[40:36] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候说的 |
[40:38] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[40:40] | In a dream. | 在梦里 |
[40:41] | Okay, why am I just hearing about this now? | 那为什么现在才告诉我 |
[40:52] | You want this in the barn? It’s heavy. | 要我把这个放到谷仓吗 挺沉的 |
[40:54] | No, it’s not. I’ll be fine. | 不沉 我能搞定 |
[40:57] | I don’t want you carrying any more than you already are. | 我可不想再让你身负重担了 |
[41:06] | Do you want a beer? | 喝啤酒吗 |
[41:07] | You’re off duty. | 反正你也下班了 |
[41:09] | Um, I’ll just take a soda if you got one. | 还是喝苏打水吧 |
[41:15] | Is someone else here? | 还有别人在吗 |
[41:17] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[41:21] | – Are you sure your sister didn’t– – Stop worrying. | -你确定你妹妹没… -别担心了 |
[41:24] | I’ve been scaring her since she was born. | 从她一出生 我就开始吓唬她 |
[41:26] | There’s no way she or her friends are turning in that video. | 她和她朋友不可能把那录像带上交的 |
[41:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:54] | Officer, hi. Um, is something wrong? | 警官 你们好 有什么事吗 |
[41:58] | – Neil. – Well, what, uh, what’s going on? | -尼尔 -发生什么事了吗 |
[42:01] | We’re here on official business. | 我们是来执行公务的 |
[42:03] | Officer Reynolds, will you please surrender your weapon? | 雷诺兹警官 请交出你的武器 |
[42:07] | What? What the hell is this? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[42:10] | Why are you doing this? What has he done? | 为什么这么做 他做了什么 |
[42:13] | Garrett Reynolds, you’re under arrest. | 加勒特·雷诺兹 你被捕了 |
[42:15] | For what? | 为什么 |
[42:16] | The murder of Alison Dilaurentis. | 你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[43:13] | I know what our deal was, | 虽说我们之间有交易 |
[43:16] | but this is a lot more than I bargained for. | 但你这也太过分了 |