时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Does anybody recognize this? | 有人认识这个吗 |
[00:03] | Is there anything on the back? | 背面有什么吗 |
[00:05] | Yeah, number 1. | 有 数字一 |
[00:08] | That’s “A”‘s cell phone. | 是A的手机 |
[00:09] | Spence, your sister’s “A”. | 斯宾塞 你姐姐就是A |
[00:11] | It’s been Melissa all along. | 一直就是梅丽莎 |
[00:12] | What were you doing in Alison’s bedroom? | 你在艾莉森卧室干什么 |
[00:14] | I’d be careful, Spence. | 斯宾塞 换做我就会小心行事 |
[00:15] | – I got fired today. – What are you gonna do? | -我被开除了 -那你准备怎么办 |
[00:18] | Probably head up to my folks’ place for a while. | 可能会去我父母家待一阵 |
[00:20] | When will you be back? | 那你什么时候回来 |
[00:22] | If I can’t teach in this town, what’s left? | 如果我不能在这个镇子教书 这里还剩下什么 |
[00:24] | Maya and I got in a fight the other night at the party, | 庆功宴那晚我跟玛雅吵架 |
[00:26] | and I haven’t talked to her since. | 之后我就联系不上她了 |
[00:29] | I’ve been thinking a lot about us. | 关于我们的关系 我想了很久 |
[00:30] | It’s a little late for that, isn’t it? | 已经太迟了 不是吗 |
[00:32] | How do you have this? | 你怎么会有这东西 |
[00:33] | Garrett asked me to keep it safe for him, | 加勒特让我帮他保管的 |
[00:34] | but I think the police should have it. | 我觉得应该交给警方 |
[00:36] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | -你被捕了 -为什么 |
[00:37] | The murder of Alison Dilaurentis. | 涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:45] | One week after his arrest, | 被捕后一周 |
[00:47] | Reynolds pled not guilty to the charge | 雷诺兹辩称与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯被杀一案 |
[00:49] | of Alison DiLaurentis’s murder. | 没有任何关系 |
[00:51] | However, prosecutors remain confident with their case. | 但检察官仍对破获此案存有信心 |
[00:54] | Rosewood P.D.’s working theory | 玫瑰镇警局推测 |
[00:56] | is that Reynolds became a police officer | 雷诺兹进入警局 |
[00:58] | to destroy evidence that linked him to the murder scene. | 就是为了销毁将他牵扯到进谋杀案的证据 |
[01:02] | Investigators received a break in the case | 而如今这些证据已找回 |
[01:04] | when that document was recovered. | 警方如释重负 |
[01:07] | That must be page 5 of Ali’s autopsy report. | 肯定是艾莉验尸报告的第五页 |
[01:10] | Garrett took it, but somebody gave it back. | 加勒特把它拿走了 但有人又还回去了 |
[01:12] | My mom is friends with the prosecutor. | 我妈认识那个检察官 |
[01:14] | That somebody… was Jenna. | 还回去的人是 詹娜 |
[01:17] | Can we finally put Ali to rest now? | 现在艾莉能安息了吗 |
[01:21] | Or is two down and two to go? | 扳倒俩 还剩俩呢 |
[01:23] | Ian’s dead, Garrett’s in jail. | 伊恩死了 加勒特蹲号子了 |
[01:26] | Melissa and Jenna were in Ali’s room that night too. | 但梅丽莎和詹娜当晚也在艾莉房间里 |
[01:29] | They may not have killed Ali | 她们可能不是杀艾莉的凶手 |
[01:31] | but they’re definitely guilty of something. | 但也绝对脱不了干系 |
[01:35] | Love gone wrong. | 爱让人盲目 |
[01:39] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[01:40] | I knew Ian didn’t kill Alison, | 我知道艾莉森不是伊恩杀的 |
[01:42] | and you four can keep a secret, | 你们四个能保守秘密 |
[01:44] | but you don’t have the constitution for murder. | 可你们却不是杀人的料 |
[01:49] | Are you gonna eat that? | 那个你们还吃吗 |
[01:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:58] | I know how Jenna Marshall went blind, | 我知道詹娜·马歇尔是如何失明的 |
[02:01] | and so did Garrett. | 加勒特也知道 |
[02:02] | If he killed Alison, | 如果是他杀的艾莉森 |
[02:04] | it’s because he thought she deserved it. | 是因为他觉得她罪有应得 |
[02:11] | Is this peanut butter? | 这是花生酱口味的吗 |
[02:13] | Toffee. | 太妃糖 |
[02:16] | Mm. It is good. | 真好吃 |
[02:18] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[02:28] | She definitely knows about the Jenna thing. | 她肯定知道詹娜那件事 |
[02:34] | “You still have something that belongs to me. | “你还拿着本属于我的东西呢 |
[02:36] | Bring it, or one of you leaves in a body bag. ‘A.'” | 还给我 否则你们其中之一的归宿就是运尸袋 – A” |
[02:44] | “A” has to be talking about her phone. | A说的是她的手机吧 |
[02:46] | You still have it locked in your closet, right? | 还在你衣柜里锁着吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:49] | I don’t know about you guys, | 我不知道你们有什么感觉 |
[02:50] | But “A” talking about body bags makes me very nervous. | 但A提到的”运尸袋”让我毛骨悚然 |
[02:54] | Guys, it was a messenger. | 姐妹们 是邮差 |
[02:57] | Something for each of us. | 每人一份 |
[03:07] | “A” wants to play hide-and-seek. | A想玩捉迷藏 |
[03:11] | “Be there when the clock strikes midnight.” | “午夜钟声敲响时 等我” |
[03:20] | Spence? | 斯宾塞 |
[03:24] | Hide-and-seek was my favorite game with Melissa. | 捉迷藏是我最爱和梅丽莎玩的游戏 |
[03:29] | You wanna know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[03:34] | I always won. | 因为赢的总是我 |
[04:03] | She was in that kitchen eating frozen yogurt, | 她就那么站在厨房里 吃着冻酸奶 |
[04:05] | basically just telling us that she was “A”. | 基本上就告诉我们她是A了 |
[04:07] | And now she wants to kill one of us. | 现在她还想杀掉我们其中之一 |
[04:09] | Parties and body bags go together | 派对和运尸袋俩词放一起 |
[04:11] | like drinking and driving. | 就跟酒后驾车一样不靠谱 |
[04:12] | Guys, I don’t trust Melissa | 姐妹们 我不相信梅丽莎 |
[04:13] | as far as I can throw her and Ian’s fetus, | 赌上她和伊恩的小孩 我也不信 |
[04:15] | But let’s not forget that Jenna also knows about the Jenna thing. | 但别忘了詹娜也知道自己这事的前因后果 |
[04:17] | Ian’s fetus? Em, that’s disgusting. | 伊恩的孩子 想想就恶心 |
[04:19] | Look, “A” is all-knowing, all right? | A无所不知 对吧 |
[04:21] | It’s like a genius on steroids. | 完全是个全知全能的天才 |
[04:23] | The only person I know that’s smarter than Spencer | 我认识的唯一比斯宾塞还聪明的人 |
[04:25] | is her sister. | 就只有她姐姐了 |
[04:27] | Um, I take offense. | 你这么说我会生气的 |
[04:29] | Melissa did score higher on the Wechsler Scale, | 梅丽莎在韦氏智力测试上的确比我得分高 |
[04:31] | But when you take into account my scores and the Flynn Effect, | 但是考虑下我的分数和弗林效应 |
[04:34] | combined with real-life accomplishments, | 以及现实生活中的成就 |
[04:35] | the gap in our I.Q.S is virtually nonexistent. | 我们智力上的差别是几乎不存在的 |
[04:39] | Um… What are you doing with Ali’s bag? | 你拿着艾莉的包干什么 |
[04:41] | I’m giving “A” back her phone over my dead body, | 我要在A杀掉我之前 把手机还给她 |
[04:44] | which means that we have until midnight tomorrow | 这就意味着我们必须在明天午夜之前 |
[04:45] | to unmask this bitch once and for all, | 彻底地揭开这个贱人的面具 |
[04:47] | and this bag has brought us closer to the truth | 这个包让我们比之前 |
[04:49] | than we’ve ever gotten. | 更接近真相 |
[04:49] | You think there’s something in there we missed? | 你觉得我们还漏掉信息了吗 |
[04:51] | We need to go through it again, all of us, | 我们必须再彻底找一遍 每个人 |
[04:53] | with a fresh pair of eyes. | 用全新的眼光去寻找 |
[04:55] | But with Melissa at home, I… | 但梅丽莎在家 我… |
[04:57] | No, forget my place. | 别想去我家 |
[04:58] | My mom is still hot on the “A” trail. | 我妈妈还在忙着追踪A呢 |
[05:00] | Look, let’s just meet after school. | 听着 我们放学后见 |
[05:02] | I have an idea for a great costume. | 我想到穿什么比较好了 |
[05:06] | Oh, you are going to the Masquerade Mash? | 你们要去假面舞会吗 |
[05:08] | Me too. Can you believe blind Jenna’s going? | 我也是 你们能相信盲女詹娜也要去吗 |
[05:12] | A week ago, that would have made me a no-show, | 一个星期前 那会让我恶心得不想去 |
[05:14] | but since she dumped Noel Kahn for seeing-eye Toby– | 但自从她为了她的”眼睛”托比甩了诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[05:17] | Sorry, Spencer. | 深表遗憾 斯宾塞 |
[05:19] | 不好意思 我补个妆 [法语] | |
[05:22] | I love this vintage shop a few towns over. | 我超爱几个镇子外的那家葡萄酒店 |
[05:26] | We should all go after school and get our costumes together! | 我们放学后应该一起去买服装 |
[05:29] | I would love to, but, um, | 我很想去 但是 |
[05:31] | I have to take my sister to an ultrasound. | 我得带我姐姐去做超声波检测 |
[05:34] | My mom’s coming back tomorrow, | 我妈妈明天就回来了 |
[05:35] | so I have some house stuff. | 我得先回去打扫一下 |
[05:36] | Yeah, and vintage is my middle name,but.. | 我大爱葡萄酒 但是 |
[05:40] | I gotta get to class. | 我得先去上课了 |
[05:43] | That leaves us. | 只剩下我们俩了 |
[05:47] | Look, I am so sorry, Mona, | 梦娜 我真的很抱歉 |
[05:48] | but I have to study with Caleb after school. | 但是放学后我要跟凯勒一起学习 |
[05:52] | So it’s just me… again. | 所以只剩下我一个人了 又一次 |
[05:58] | “Tristan and Isolde”? | 《王者之心》 |
[06:00] | “Abelard and Heloise”? | 《圣殿下的私语》 |
[06:04] | This is too cute. | 这个真是太可爱了 |
[06:08] | Fitz is a sucker for a tragic love story. | 费兹真是痴迷于悲剧爱情故事啊 |
[06:12] | I so didn’t mean that how it sounded. | 我绝对不是听上去那个意思 |
[06:15] | Have you heard from him? | 他联系你了吗 |
[06:16] | Yeah, he checks in. | 嗯 他通报了他的近况 |
[06:19] | Everything he thought he wanted, he’s lost because of me. | 他想要的一切都因我而失去了 |
[06:24] | Guys, I-I think that it might be over this time. | 我觉得这次我们可能就结束了 |
[06:28] | Really over. | 真的结束了 |
[06:35] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[06:36] | Now Mona knows I lied about where I am. | 现在梦娜知道我撒谎了 |
[06:40] | And Caleb is with her… | 凯勒还和她在一起 |
[06:41] | so he’s gonna ask me why I ditched her. | 他马上就会问我为什么要丢下梦娜了 |
[06:44] | You know, I am lying to everyone I care about. | 我在对我关心的每一个人撒谎 |
[06:46] | I don’t even know why I started lying to begin with. | 我甚至不记得是从何时开始的 |
[06:48] | You’re lying because you | 你撒谎是因为 |
[06:49] | don’t want the people that you care about | 你不想让你关心的人 |
[06:50] | to end up like Dr. Sullivan– | 最后落得跟沙利文医生一个下场 |
[06:52] | Here one day and gone the next. | 前一秒还在这儿 下一秒就消失了 |
[06:56] | Hanna, do you mind? | 汉娜 你能别躺上面么 |
[06:58] | It’s… kind of sacred ground. | 那里 比较神圣 |
[07:02] | It is? | 真的吗 |
[07:06] | Man! You sure can keep a secret. | 天哪 你还真守得住秘密 |
[07:13] | Hey, Em, can you grab my computer? | 艾米 你能帮我把电脑拿过来吗 |
[07:16] | What is it, Spence? | 怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[07:18] | Could you look up Dougherty’s landing? | 你能查一下多尔蒂着陆点吗 |
[07:27] | It’s a tiny airstrip off of highway 30. | 是30号高速公路旁的一条小型飞机跑道 |
[07:30] | Is it close to anything? | 附近有什么特别的地方吗 |
[07:31] | No, it’s in the middle of nowhere. | 没有 附近什么也没有 |
[07:36] | Wait… What did that postcard say? | 等下 那张明信片写的什么 |
[07:39] | Um… “Meets 30.” | “和30号高速公路交界处” |
[07:47] | “The lost woods resort. | “迷失森林度假村 |
[07:49] | Find us where Greenview meets 30.” | 位于格林维尤和30号高速公路的交界处” |
[07:52] | Duncan said that he flew Ali to an airfield | 邓肯说艾莉失踪那天 |
[07:54] | the day she disappeared. | 他把艾莉送到了一条飞机跑道上 |
[07:56] | This has to be where she went. | 这一定就是她去的地方了 |
[08:00] | Maybe Room One? | 或许是1号房呢 |
[08:09] | Are you sure this is right? | 你确定是这条路吗 |
[08:11] | This is Greenview. | 这里就是格林维尤 |
[08:22] | What was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[08:23] | I-I don’t know. A deer, I think. | 我也不知道 一只鹿吧 |
[08:27] | Maybe we should go back. | 我们还是回去吧 |
[08:28] | No! Okay, we didn’t come this far to give up. | 不行 大老远的跑过来 不能半途而废 |
[08:31] | Careful, Spence. | 小心点 斯宾塞 |
[08:42] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:51] | What would Ali be doing up here? | 艾莉到这儿来干什么 |
[08:54] | She wasn’t bagging a deer, that’s for sure. | 反正肯定不是来猎鹿的 |
[09:16] | Are you checking in? | 你们要入住吗 |
[09:23] | I was surprised when you girls pulled up. | 我很意外你们会停到这里 |
[09:26] | People don’t come here much any more, | 自从洲际公路修好以后 |
[09:27] | since they built the interstate. | 就没什么人来这里了 |
[09:31] | It doesn’t bother me, though. | 但我倒无所谓 |
[09:34] | I like the quiet. | 我喜欢安静 |
[09:38] | Sign here. | 在这签个字 |
[09:45] | Welcome to the Lost Woods Resort… | 欢迎来到迷失森林度假村 |
[09:48] | Mary Smith. | 玛丽·史密斯 |
[09:52] | Um, is Room One available? | 1号房有入住客人吗 |
[09:55] | How’d you know about Room One? | 你怎么知道这有1号房 |
[09:58] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[10:01] | It’s got the hottest water on the property. | 那是这里水最热的一间房 |
[10:03] | It’s perfect for a night like this. | 特别适合这样的天气 |
[10:05] | Oh, o-our friend, the one who told us about this place, | 我们的一个朋友 跟我们说过这个地方 |
[10:07] | she stayed in Room One. | 她当时就住在1号房 |
[10:08] | Maybe you remember her– | 可能你还记得她 |
[10:10] | Vivian Darkbloom? | 薇薇安·德克布鲁 |
[10:13] | Name doesn’t ring a bell. | 我对这名字没什么印象 |
[10:16] | Besides, I learned a long time ago | 况且 在很久以前我就明白了 |
[10:17] | not to tell tales about folks who stay here. | 不能随便泄露入住人的信息 |
[10:20] | You check into the Lost Woods | 大家之所以入住迷失森林 |
[10:21] | because you don’t want to be found. | 就是因为不想被找到 |
[10:38] | Ununh! Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[10:39] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:41] | Hanna, come on! | 汉娜 快走 |
[10:55] | I’m… not exactly sure what we’re looking for. | 我都不知道我们到底要找什么 |
[10:58] | Ali left Ian to come up here for a reason. | 艾莉扔下伊恩来这儿肯定是有原因的 |
[11:02] | What was it? | 是什么原因呢 |
[11:13] | Love how they call this place a resort. | 挺喜欢这个度假村的名字 |
[11:19] | Do you think that Ali came here to hide something? | 你们说艾莉会不会是来藏什么东西的 |
[11:23] | Or do you think that she came here to hide, | 或者说她是为了把自己藏在这里 |
[11:25] | from “A”? | 躲着A |
[11:29] | We need to get into the office. | 我们得去办公室一趟 |
[11:32] | Was Ali here alone, | 查查艾莉是一个人来的 |
[11:33] | or did she come with somebody? | 还是和别人一起来的 |
[11:36] | Is he still there? | 他还在那吗 |
[11:38] | I think that he left. | 我觉得他已经走了 |
[11:40] | I’m just dying to get a look at that registration book. | 我一定要去看看那个登记簿 |
[11:50] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[11:51] | You’re gonna come with me? | 你要和我一起去吗 |
[11:55] | Does it look like those two are moving? | 她俩像是要去的样子吗 |
[11:57] | I’m cold. | 我冷死了 |
[11:59] | Okay, no, I’m colder than she is. | 拜托 我比她更冷 |
[12:05] | You’re little, | 虽然你的个头很小 |
[12:06] | but you’re big. | 但你够义气 |
[12:26] | Is it just me, or is she staring at us? | 是我的错觉呢 还是她真盯着咱俩呢 |
[12:29] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:36] | I can’t believe you’re taking a shower in this place. | 难以置信你竟然在这种地方洗澡 |
[12:39] | It’s gross. | 太恶心了 |
[12:40] | God, Emily, I’m covered in mud. | 拜托 艾米丽 我浑身都是泥 |
[12:51] | Hello? Maya? | 是玛雅吗 |
[12:54] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[13:31] | Ali checked into Room One | 艾莉在她失踪的前一天早上 |
[13:33] | as Vivian Darkbloom the morning | 用薇薇安·德克布鲁的名字 |
[13:35] | before she went missing. | 登记入住了1号房 |
[13:39] | Are–are there any other names in here that we know? | 还有其它我们认识的人名吗 |
[14:28] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[14:51] | Ali stayed here twice, | 艾莉来过两次 |
[14:53] | and the first time was the day she was supposed to | 第一次是她该去布鲁克海文 |
[14:56] | be meeting “A” in Brookhaven. | 和A见面的那天 |
[14:57] | Coincidence? I doubt it. | 这是巧合吗 我不信 |
[15:04] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[15:08] | She still didn’t call back? | 她还没有回电话吗 |
[15:10] | My mom’s not even home yet, and I’m lying to her. | 我妈还没到家 我就对她撒了谎 |
[15:12] | She thinks I’m staying at your house. | 她以为我在你家 |
[15:14] | Oh, that works, ’cause my mom thinks that I stayed at yours. | 可以呀 我妈以为我一直在你家 |
[15:18] | We’re not stealing that, are we? | 你不会就不还那本册子了吧 |
[15:20] | No. We’ll go put it back. | 不会 等会我们放回去 |
[15:23] | We? | 我们吗 |
[15:24] | Spencer, you are not gonna make me | 斯宾塞 你不会是 |
[15:25] | crawl through that window again, are you? | 想让我再翻一次窗子吧 |
[15:27] | I’ll do it, I just need you to stand guard. | 我来翻窗子 你帮我望风就行 |
[15:30] | Come on, we’re “Team Sparia.” | 快来 我们可是斯宾艾瑞亚二人组 |
[15:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:43] | Caleb can’t take me to the masquerade party anymore. | 凯勒不能和我去假面舞会了 |
[15:47] | His mom’s flying in tonight. | 他妈妈今晚飞过来 |
[15:49] | My costume needed a date. | 我的服装可不能打单 |
[15:51] | What’s your costume? | 你穿什么 |
[15:53] | I wanted to be Juliet, since Bridget Woo beat me out | 自从布丽奇特·吴六年级选角时赢过了我 |
[15:56] | for the part in the 6th grade. | 我就一直想扮成朱莉叶 |
[15:58] | Looking back, I think I wanted to be Romeo. | 回想起来 我倒是想扮成罗密欧 |
[16:01] | So, will you go to the party with me? | 那你今晚跟我一起去舞会好吗 |
[16:03] | I’ll be your date… | 我跟你一起去 |
[16:05] | but I’m not dressing like a dude. | 但我可不想女扮男装 |
[16:07] | Harold’s back. | 哈罗德回来了 |
[16:08] | Let’s go before he realizes we touched his stuff! | 快走 不然他会发现我们动过他东西 |
[16:29] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:34] | Have you heard anything? | 你听到什么消息了吗 |
[16:36] | What might have caused the fire? | 起火原因是什么 |
[16:41] | Just that it wasn’t an accident. | 我只知道那不是意外 |
[16:43] | How is Jenna? | 詹娜还好吗 |
[16:47] | She seems fine. | 看起来不错 |
[16:52] | Are you gonna be bringing her to the masquerade party? | 你会和她一起去假面舞会吗 |
[16:55] | No. | 不 |
[16:58] | Jenna found a way to forgive me. | 詹娜已经原谅了我 |
[17:02] | Do you think that you will ever be able to? | 你认为你能原谅我吗 |
[17:09] | I have work to do. | 我还有工作要忙 |
[17:21] | Look, you have every right to hate me, okay, | 你完全有权利恨我 |
[17:24] | but you don’t have to be that guy. | 但你没必要成为那样的人 |
[17:27] | You don’t have to be the guy that won’t let anybody in. | 你不必把所有人都拒于千里之外 |
[17:44] | Dr. Sullivan? | 沙利文医生 |
[18:13] | I’ve thought about this moment so many times, | 这一刻我已想了很久 |
[18:16] | wondering what I would say to you if I saw you again. | 想着再次见到你该说些什么 |
[18:31] | They’re all gonna be at the party. | 他们都会去舞会 |
[18:35] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[18:56] | This is the perfect place for “A” to hide. | 这简直是A的完美藏身之地 |
[19:00] | Where was Melissa when you left? | 你走的时候梅丽莎在哪 |
[19:02] | In her pajamas, curled up on the couch. | 穿着睡衣蜷在沙发上呢 |
[19:05] | We have three hours | 在A找到我们之前 |
[19:06] | to find out who “A” is before “A” finds us. | 我们有三小时来找到A |
[19:09] | We all still agree, right? | 大家意见一致吧 |
[19:10] | No matter what happens at midnight, | 不管午夜发生什么 |
[19:12] | we stick together, and we are not giving up that phone. | 大家团结一致 绝不交出那个手机 |
[19:15] | That’s four against one. I like those odds. | 四对一 我喜欢这优势 |
[19:18] | Should we split up and look around? | 大家分开找吧 |
[19:20] | None of us have dates, so… | 反正我们都没男伴 |
[19:22] | Let’s meet back here in an hour, | 一个小时后在这碰头 |
[19:23] | and keep your phones close. | 随时电话联系 |
[19:41] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[19:46] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[19:47] | You must have me confused with somebody else. | 你肯定是认错人了 |
[19:50] | My name’s Romeo. | 我叫罗密欧 |
[19:51] | I thought you were spending the night with your mom. | 你晚上不是要陪你妈妈吗 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna see her tomorrow. | 我明天再去见她 |
[19:55] | And I wanted to surprise you. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[19:57] | I’m surprised. | 我很惊喜 |
[19:58] | I can’t take all the credit. | 这可不能全归功于我 |
[19:59] | Mona helped me pick out the costume. | 梦娜帮我选的服装 |
[20:03] | Wait– Mona, you did this? | 等等 梦娜 这是你选的 |
[20:06] | Call me guilty. | 被你发现了 |
[20:07] | You know, I’m sorry for yesterday. | 昨天的事很抱歉 |
[20:10] | From now on, I promise, no more secrets, okay? | 我保证从现在起 不再对你有任何隐瞒 |
[20:14] | You’ll tell me about it later. | 以后再说吧 |
[20:16] | Now, go dance with your sizzling hot toddy | 现在赶紧和你的性感大帅哥跳舞吧 |
[20:18] | before he melts the room. | 不然他要把全场都迷倒了 |
[20:21] | I love you, Mona. | 我爱你 梦娜 |
[20:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:30] | I have to admit… | 不得不承认 |
[20:32] | You had me fooled. | 你连我都骗住了 |
[20:34] | But I’ve got you figured out. | 但我已经看透你了 |
[20:37] | Do tell. | 说来听听 |
[20:38] | I don’t know why you hide behind that layer of superficial bitch, | 我不知道你为什么表面上像个肤浅的贱人 |
[20:41] | but you are a great friend to Hanna. | 但你对汉娜真的很够朋友 |
[20:45] | That means more to me than you’ll ever know. | 你这话对我来说意义重大 |
[20:49] | Thanks to Alison, I went years without any friends. | 因为艾莉森 我很多年都没有朋友 |
[20:52] | We never stood up to her. | 我们从未反对过她 |
[20:54] | I’m sorry for that. | 很抱歉 |
[20:58] | I quit thinking about that stuff a long time ago. | 我很久以前就不纠结这些事了 |
[21:01] | But it’s funny– today I just couldn’t get her out of my mind. | 但奇怪的是 今天我一直在想着她 |
[21:07] | I took Caleb to that store I was talking about yesterday. | 我带凯勒去了我昨天说过的那家店 |
[21:10] | It’s a tiny place. Thank you. | 地方不大 谢谢 |
[21:13] | You’d never find it if you didn’t know it was there. | 如果不知道的话 肯定找不到 |
[21:15] | It’s in Brookhaven. | 是在布鲁克海文 |
[21:17] | I know Brookhaven. | 我知道布鲁克海文 |
[21:19] | It’s the last place I saw Ali alive, | 那是我最后一次看到活着的艾莉 |
[21:22] | about a week before she went missing. | 大概是在她失踪的一个礼拜前 |
[21:26] | Alison? | 艾莉森吗 |
[21:28] | Crap. | 见鬼 |
[21:30] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 真没想到你在这里 |
[21:32] | It’s kind of like we’re shopping together. | 感觉就像我们在一起逛街 |
[21:35] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[21:38] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么要打扮成这样 |
[21:40] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 |
[21:41] | Is it some sort of a game? | 是在玩什么游戏吗 |
[21:43] | Mona, can I tell you a secret? | 梦娜 我能告诉你个秘密吗 |
[21:46] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[21:47] | It’s for real, and for keeps. | 是真的 一定要保密 |
[21:50] | I can’t believe you’re talking to me. | 不敢相信你居然要告诉我 |
[21:52] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[21:54] | – I-I’m watching someone. – Who? | -我在监视一个人 -是谁 |
[21:57] | Mona, this isn’t a game. | 梦娜 这不是游戏 |
[22:01] | Just pretend like you don’t know me and take off, okay? | 你能假装不知道我在这 然后离开吗 |
[22:05] | Wow. The Ali D. needs something | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯居然 |
[22:09] | from Mona Vanderwaal. | 在恳求梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[22:12] | What’s it worth to you? | 那我能得到什么呢 |
[22:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:17] | To be popular. | 变得受欢迎 |
[22:43] | I left her a message that night, | 那天晚上我给她留了言 |
[22:45] | But then she went all M.I.A. on us, | 然后她就跟我们玩失踪了 |
[22:46] | And she never called me. | 她也没再和我联系 |
[22:48] | Did you see who Alison was watching? | 当时你看到艾莉森在监视谁吗 |
[22:50] | Do you mean who she was spying on? | 你是说她在偷窥谁吗 |
[22:53] | No, it was probably just some guy she had a crush on. | 我不知道 也许是她暗恋的人 |
[22:56] | “A” wasn’t watching Ali in Brookhaven. | “A”没在布鲁克海文监视艾莉 |
[22:59] | Ali was watching “A”. | 是艾莉在监视”A” |
[23:00] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[23:00] | If this is “A” code, | 如果这就是”A”的谜面 |
[23:02] | I didn’t get the handbook. | 我还不知道谜底是什么 |
[23:05] | Look, Ali checked into a motel the day before she went missing. | 艾莉在她失踪前一天住进汽车旅馆 |
[23:08] | She didn’t go there to hide from “A”. | 我觉得她去那里不是为了躲开”A” |
[23:10] | I think she followed “A” there. | 而是跟踪”A”到那里的 |
[24:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:13] | No matter how hard I try… | 不管我多努力 |
[24:17] | I can’t stay away from you. | 但还是离不开你 |
[24:53] | Keep your friends close, Em. | 看紧你的朋友们 艾米 |
[24:55] | Spencer, where are you? | 斯宾塞 你在哪 |
[24:56] | That’s what Ali was doing, | 那是艾莉一直在做的 |
[24:58] | Keeping her enemies even closer. | 更要看紧她的敌人 |
[25:00] | I’m on my way back to the motel right now. | 我在回汽车旅馆的路上 |
[25:02] | – Now? – Yes! | -现在吗 -是啊 |
[25:03] | When we checked into the motel, there was a key | 我们住进旅馆时 |
[25:05] | for every room available except for room two. | 有把钥匙能打开除二号房的所有房间 |
[25:07] | Room two hasn’t been booked since before Ali went missing. | 从艾莉失踪前 二号房就一直没有人订 |
[25:10] | Don’t you get it, Em? | 还不懂吗 艾米 |
[25:13] | Nobody checks into room two because it’s been rented, | 没人能住进二号房 因为那房间被租出去了 |
[25:15] | and Ali checked into the room next door | 而艾莉却住进了隔壁的房间 |
[25:16] | because she was spying on “A”. | 因为她在监视”A” |
[25:18] | Spencer, don’t go out there alone. Wait for us. | 斯宾塞 别一个人去 等着我们 |
[25:21] | No, I don’t want us all to leave. | 不 我不想大家都离开舞会 |
[25:22] | We can’t tip “A” off. | 那样”A”会起疑心的 |
[25:23] | And besides, I’m not alone. I’m with Mona. | 再说我不是一个人 我和梦娜一起 |
[25:31] | Okay, you’ve got two hours to get back here. | 好吧 你两个小时后得回来 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:52] | It’s kind of you to take the time to sit with me. | 很高兴你能抽出时间和我一起坐在这里 |
[25:55] | It must get lonely out here. | 在这里你一定感觉很孤单 |
[25:59] | I find myself talking to these stuffed creatures. | 我总是和那些玩偶说话 |
[26:02] | Well, I guess you really only have to worry | 我猜 除非了它们回答你的话 |
[26:05] | if they start to talk back to you. | 否则你没什么可担心了 |
[26:08] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那话是什么意思 |
[26:11] | It was a joke. | 只是一个玩笑 |
[26:19] | Um… thank you, | 嗯 谢谢你 |
[26:20] | for the tea. | 请我喝茶 |
[26:23] | You haven’t finished. | 你还没喝完呢 |
[27:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[27:11] | This is our first dance. | 这是我们跳的第一支舞 |
[27:14] | I want to see you. | 我想看着你 |
[28:16] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[28:28] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[29:01] | Spencer, what is this place? | 斯宾塞 这是什么鬼地方 |
[29:05] | This is “A’s” lair. | 这是”A”的老窝 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上十分抱歉 |
[29:16] | Just forget about it. | 忘了它吧 |
[29:18] | That’s the thing– | 但是关键是 |
[29:19] | I don’t want to forget about it. | 我不想忘掉它 |
[29:23] | We have a connection. You can’t deny that. | 我们之间有火花 你不能否认这个 |
[29:27] | We did. But I… | 有过 可是我… |
[29:29] | I get it. I messed it up. | 我明白 我搞砸了 |
[29:35] | You weren’t ready, and that’s okay. | 你没准备好而已 没关系的 |
[29:39] | I wish I’d fought harder for you. | 真希望我当时可以为你勇敢一点 |
[29:42] | I’m sorry, Paige. | 很遗憾 佩奇 |
[29:44] | I didn’t tell you so you’d be sorry. | 我不是为了让你遗憾而告诉你的 |
[29:47] | I just want to be honest. | 我只想对你诚实 |
[29:49] | And I care about you. | 我很在乎你 |
[29:52] | So I’ll be here for you, for whatever you need. | 我会你直在你身边 需要什么尽管开口 |
[29:56] | I think what I need right now is a friend. | 我现在需要的只是一个朋友 |
[30:01] | Then it’s official. We’re friends. | 那么正式声明 我们是朋友 |
[30:06] | That makes me happy. | 我很高兴 |
[30:33] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[30:35] | This has to be “A’s” costume. | 这一定就是A的礼服 |
[30:42] | I’ll call Hanna. | 我去给汉娜打电话 |
[30:50] | “A’s” dressed as the black swan. | A要扮黑天鹅 |
[31:12] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[31:22] | Gum? | 吃口香糖吗 |
[31:24] | Uh, no, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[31:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:30] | Why aren’t they calling us back? | 她们为什么不回电话 |
[31:39] | This is Ali’s diary. | 这是艾莉的日记 |
[31:48] | Melissa was the black swan at a charity ball | 梅丽莎去年参加费城慈善舞会的时候 |
[31:51] | in Philly last year. | 就穿了黑天鹅裙子 |
[31:53] | You don’t think she’d do anything | 但你觉得她不会伤害你 |
[31:54] | to try and hurt you, do you? | 对不对 |
[32:00] | Why would you ask me that? | 为什么这么问 |
[32:02] | Well, I just thought that’s what you meant. | 我觉得你是这个意思 |
[32:05] | Melissa’s the black swan. Maybe she’s “A”. | 梅丽莎是黑天鹅 也许她就是A |
[32:11] | Actually, can I have that gum now? | 话说 能给我块口香糖吗 |
[32:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:15] | You know, I think I have more in the car, | 我车里还有 |
[32:18] | so I’ll be right back, okay? | 马上回来 好吧 |
[32:31] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[32:34] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[32:35] | I can’t tell from here. | 从这看不清 |
[32:38] | Tall, size two. | 高个子 穿二号码的衣服 |
[32:41] | I hate her already. | 我已经开始恨她了 |
[32:46] | It’s Lucas. | 是卢卡斯 |
[32:49] | They’re all together. | 他们在一起 |
[32:52] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:04] | Cashmere sweaters. | 羊绒衫 |
[33:06] | I found the gum. | 我找到口香糖啦 |
[33:11] | You didn’t call Hanna, did you? | 你没给汉娜打电话 对不对 |
[33:16] | Because you’re “A”. | 因为你就是A |
[33:23] | Congratulations, Spencer. | 恭喜你 斯宾塞 |
[33:25] | You figured it out. | 你猜出来了 |
[33:35] | She’s leaving! Hurry! | 她要走了 快点 |
[33:40] | It’s locked! | 锁上了 |
[34:08] | I’m calling Spencer. | 我给斯宾塞打个电话 |
[34:11] | This phone is a piece of crap. | 这手机太垃圾了 |
[34:13] | I’ll call her. | 我来给她打 |
[34:16] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[34:17] | – What? – Here. | -什么奇怪 -这儿 |
[34:22] | Your phone is set to record every time it’s turned on. | 你的手机被设置成开机自动摄像了 |
[34:30] | I had to get you out there alone, so we could talk. | 我得把你带出来 才能跟你好好谈一下 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[34:34] | Just slow down, okay? Let’s talk. | 但是开慢点 好吗 咱们好好谈 |
[34:37] | You had to earn it– | 参与的权利 |
[34:39] | The right to be a part of it. | 是要靠自己争取的 |
[34:42] | You didn’t see Ali in Brookhaven. | 你没有在布鲁克黑文看到艾莉 |
[34:44] | She saw you, didn’t she? | 是她看到了你 对不对 |
[34:49] | You just made that story up. | 你只是瞎编的而已 |
[34:52] | We’re in this together now. | 我们现在是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[34:55] | I admire you, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 我很仰慕你 |
[34:58] | That’s why you get to decide how this ends, tonight. | 所以今晚的结局 由你来决定 |
[35:01] | You can join the “A” Team, or you can disappear. | 你可以加入A队 或是就此消失 |
[35:11] | You…you almost killed Hanna. | 你差点杀了汉娜 |
[35:13] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[35:14] | I thought she was your friend too. | 我以为她也是你的朋友 |
[35:16] | It’s easier to forgive an enemy than it is | 原谅敌人反而比原谅朋友 |
[35:17] | to forgive a friend. | 更容易 |
[35:20] | Oh, my god. It’s Mona. | 天哪 是梦娜 |
[35:25] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[35:27] | How could you be everywhere? | 你怎么会无处不在 |
[35:28] | You were always one step ahead of us. | 你总是领先我们一步 |
[35:30] | You’re not the only genius in this car. | 天才又不只你一个人 |
[35:34] | You bitches underestimated me. | 你们这群贱人太小看我了 |
[35:46] | You’re never gonna make it to lookout point | 如果你不减速的话 |
[35:48] | if you don’t slow down. | 咱们也就甭去瞭望点了 |
[35:51] | They’re going to lookout point. | 她们去瞭望台了 |
[35:53] | I know a shortcut. Come on. | 我知道一条捷径 快 |
[35:56] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[35:58] | Mona’s “A.” | 梦娜是A |
[36:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[36:10] | Is this some kind of payback? | 这是报复吗 |
[36:12] | Because we let Ali treat you like that? | 因为艾莉欺负你时 我们视若无睹 |
[36:14] | I am so over Ali. I told you. | 我才不在意艾莉呢 |
[36:17] | She was never my friend, but Hanna was. | 她一直都不是朋友 可汉娜是 |
[36:20] | And you bitches took her from me. | 而你们这群贱人把她从我身边抢走了 |
[36:22] | This is about betrayal? | 只因背叛吗 |
[36:24] | It’s not about betrayal, Spencer, it’s about revenge! | 无关背叛 只是报复 |
[36:28] | You deserved everything you got! | 你们罪有应得 |
[36:31] | You stole my only friend. | 你们抢走了我唯一的朋友 |
[36:33] | Mona, she’s still your friend! | 梦娜 她依然是你朋友 |
[36:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:41] | So what’s the plan? | 你的计划是什么 |
[36:43] | I mean, “A” always has a plan, right? | A向来都是处心积虑 计划周详 |
[36:45] | Yes. She does. | 对 当然 |
[36:57] | What happens if I don’t join the team? | 要是我不加入你的阵营呢 |
[36:59] | Melissa doesn’t have your dad’s gun. I do. | 你爸爸的枪没在梅丽莎手上 在我这里 |
[37:06] | When Ali left, it pulled you guys apart. | 艾莉的离开曾让你们彼此疏远 |
[37:09] | It’ll be the same if you go away. | 相信你走后也会这样 |
[37:11] | No, it won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[37:25] | Hanna, stop! Hanna! | 汉娜 停车 汉娜 |
[37:26] | Hanna, stop! Hanna! | 汉娜 停车 汉娜 |
[37:28] | Hanna! Hanna! | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[37:46] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[37:47] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[38:15] | Dr. Sullivan? | 沙利文医生 |
[38:19] | Are you all okay? | 你们都还好吗 |
[38:21] | We tried to find you. | 我们试着联系你 |
[38:23] | What did she do to you? Where have you been? | 她对你做了什么 你去哪了 |
[38:26] | She threatened my son. | 他恐吓我儿子 |
[38:28] | I didn’t think I had a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[38:30] | I needed to leave. I’m so very sorry. | 我只有离开 我很抱歉 |
[38:36] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[38:38] | Hanna, it’s all right. You’re safe now. | 汉娜 没事了 你现在安全了 |
[38:45] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[38:51] | She was my friend. | 我把她当朋友 |
[38:58] | It’s over, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 都结束了 |
[39:07] | She’s alive! | 她还活着 |
[39:30] | She was living in a perpetual state of hyper reality. | 她长期生活在超现实的状态中 |
[39:34] | The adrenaline rush that accompanied | 极限冲刺伴随着 |
[39:36] | her feelings of empowerment | 她超强的控制力 |
[39:38] | and her high level of intelligence | 以及她高的智商 |
[39:40] | fueled Mona’s ability | 是梦娜看起来 |
[39:42] | to be seemingly all-knowing and omnipresent. | 无所不知 无所不在的原动力 |
[39:47] | Will she always be like this? | 她会一直这样吗 |
[39:48] | With therapy and the right medications, | 通过治疗和适当的药物控制 |
[39:51] | people with these personality disorders | 想这样人格扭曲的人 |
[39:54] | can get better. | 会逐渐好起来 |
[39:58] | I know they’re watching me. | 我知道她们盯着我看 |
[40:01] | I don’t look bad, considering. | 但我看起来并不糟糕 |
[40:03] | I like this lipstick. | 我喜欢这款唇彩 |
[40:05] | What’s it called? Toffee Tango? | 叫什么来着 太妃探戈 |
[40:09] | They think it’s over. | 她们以为一切结束了 |
[40:11] | Loser Mona’s going to the nuthouse, | 输家梦娜住进了精神病院 |
[40:12] | and those precious liars are going home to sleep | 而那群矫揉造作的撒谎精 |
[40:15] | with their windows open and their doors unlocked. | 可以回家安心睡个好觉了 |
[40:17] | Don’t they know that’s what we want? | 她们知道那并不是我们想要的结果吗 |
[40:22] | I never thought I’d find the strength to come back here, | 我没想过我还有勇气回到这 |
[40:24] | but your friend showed up, and he was very convincing. | 但你们的朋友出现 说服了我 |
[40:27] | I help people push through their fears, | 我帮助他人摆脱恐惧 |
[40:29] | but he helped me push through mine. | 而他帮了我 |
[40:31] | Wait, our friend? | 等等 我们的朋友 |
[40:50] | Pretending not to love you | 假装不爱你 |
[40:51] | was the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我做过的最艰难的事 |
[41:29] | You gonna be okay at home tonight? | 你今晚自己在家可以吗 |
[41:32] | I know Mona’s “A.” | 我知道梦娜是A |
[41:33] | I just keep seeing that faceless person in the black hoodie. | 但我脑子里一直在想穿着黑色连帽衫的神秘人 |
[41:37] | Let’s sleep at my place. | 去我家睡吧 |
[41:38] | My mom will be thrilled to have a reason to cook. | 我妈肯定很高兴 终于有理由下厨了 |
[41:40] | That sounds like old times. | 很久没吃你妈做的菜了 |
[42:07] | Honey, they found a body. | 亲爱的 警察找到了一具尸体 |
[42:13] | They think it’s– it’s Maya. | 他们认为 是玛雅 |
[43:11] | Mona, you have a visitor. | 梦娜 有人来看你了 |
[43:26] | I did everything you asked me to. | 我完成了你的要求 |