时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Pretty Little Liars”. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Follow me, end up like me. | 追随我者 步我后尘 |
[00:05] | – Do you know who’s doing this? – No. | -你知道是谁吗 -不知道 |
[00:07] | But I also know that “A” isn’t playing around. | 但我知道A可不是闹着玩的 |
[00:09] | We have three hours to find out | 在A找到我们之前 |
[00:11] | who “A” is before “A” finds us. | 我们有三小时时间找到A |
[00:13] | This is “A’s” lair. | 这是A的老窝 |
[00:15] | “A” is dressed like the black swan. | A要扮黑天鹅 |
[00:17] | I don’t want Aria with him any more than you do, | 我跟你一样 不想让艾瑞亚和他在一起 |
[00:19] | but if you back him into a corner, | 但如果你对他步步相逼 |
[00:21] | nobody will end up happy. | 大家都没什么好果子吃 |
[00:23] | You’re connected to Jenna | 你和詹娜的关系 |
[00:24] | and Ian and Jason– | 与伊恩 杰森的关系 |
[00:26] | Almost like you guys were members of the same club. | 你们就好像是同一个社团的成员 |
[00:28] | – You’re under arrest. – For what? | -你被捕了 -为什么 |
[00:29] | The murder of Alison Dilaurentis. | 你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:31] | It’s about revenge. | 这是报复 |
[00:32] | You deserved everything you got! | 你们罪有应得 |
[00:34] | Mona’s “A.” | 梦娜是A |
[00:38] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[00:39] | They think it’s over. | 她们以为一切结束了 |
[00:40] | Loser Mona’s going to the nuthouse, | 输家梦娜住进了精神病院 |
[00:42] | and those precious liars are going home to sleep | 而那群矫揉造作的撒谎精 |
[00:44] | with their windows open and their doors unlocked. | 可以回家安心睡个好觉了 |
[00:46] | Don’t they know that’s what we want? | 她们不知道那正是我们想要的结果吗 |
[00:49] | They found a body. | 警察找到了一具尸体 |
[00:50] | They think it’s Maya. | 他们认为是玛雅 |
[01:09] | Em, you and I are the only ones who did anything | 艾米 只有我们俩的暑假 |
[01:11] | worth talking about this summer. | 还值得一聊 |
[01:12] | Aria took some boring picture class | 艾瑞亚上了些无聊的摄影课 |
[01:14] | and Spencer went to college. | 斯宾塞去了大学 |
[01:15] | I took a full load at Hollis, | 我在霍里斯大学的课程排得满满的 |
[01:17] | and Aria beat out a thousands applicants | 艾瑞亚击败了数千个申请者 |
[01:19] | for a space in that photography class. | 才获得摄影课的一席之地 |
[01:21] | So, how many houses did you build? | 那么 你建了多少栋房子 |
[01:23] | Uh, I think we finished about six. | 我想我们建成了六栋 |
[01:25] | And in poor countries, | 在贫穷国家 |
[01:26] | one house is like a home for fifty. | 一栋房子差不多要住50个人 |
[01:29] | Okay, Miss Productive. | 高效率小姐 |
[01:31] | How much of your list did you actually do? | 你的任务清单到底完成了多少 |
[01:33] | Let’s see… | 让我看看 |
[01:35] | Cooking class with Caleb. Done. | 与凯勒一起上烹饪课 完成 |
[01:38] | Volunteer at the animal shelter for pocket dogs– | 在动物收容所做志愿者 照顾小狗狗 |
[01:40] | – Wait. That exists? – Did not do. | -等等 真有这回事吗 -没有做 |
[01:43] | Expand my vocabulary. Effectuating. | 扩大词汇量 大功告成 |
[01:47] | Interned for Vera Wang. | 王薇薇的实习生 |
[01:48] | You got an internship for Vera Wang? | 你得到给王薇薇做实习的机会 |
[01:50] | Yeah, I changed my mind. | 是的 但我改了主意 |
[01:51] | Turns out they want you to work for free. | 实际上 他们就想要免费劳力 |
[01:55] | Was that a car? | 是汽车的声音吗 |
[01:57] | No, it’s just the wind. | 不 只是风声 |
[01:58] | Oh, careful, Em, they’re already pretty strong. | 少倒点儿 艾米 这酒劲挺大的 |
[02:01] | Maybe for you, you’re a pixie. | 对你来说的确是 你是小仙女 |
[02:03] | I’ve gotten really good at this. | 我很能喝的 |
[02:14] | “Show me your boobs. ‘A’.” | “让我看看你的胸部 -A” |
[02:18] | Does Mona have a ten-year-old brother? | 梦娜有个10岁的弟弟吗 |
[02:19] | “A” for “Annoying.” | A是”骚扰”的缩写 |
[02:21] | Are these ever gonna stop? | 真是没完没了的 |
[02:22] | Eventually we’ll be old news. | 我们最终会变成旧闻的 |
[02:24] | Yeah, and then Garrett will go on trial | 然后加勒特接受审判 |
[02:25] | and we’ll be news again. | 我们又是新闻了 |
[02:27] | Or Mona will start talking | 或者梦娜开始信口开河 |
[02:29] | and we’ll be news again. | 我们又是新闻了 |
[02:30] | Or I’ll show someone my boobs | 或者我给别人秀秀美胸 |
[02:31] | and we’ll be news again. | 我们又是新闻了 |
[02:33] | Okay! | 你喝多了 |
[02:35] | Hey, I thought this was a party. | 喂 这不是派对嘛 |
[02:40] | You know what? You’re right, Em. Welcome back. | 你说的对 艾米 欢迎回来 |
[02:43] | And you’re never allowed to leave for an entire summer again. | 祝你不要再消失一个夏天了 |
[02:46] | To making it to senior year. | 敬我们的毕业季 |
[02:48] | Hear! | 干杯 |
[02:49] | Not all of us made it. | 有人就没能熬到毕业季 |
[02:53] | I’m sorry, Em. I didn’t mean it like that. | 抱歉 艾米 我不是这个意思 |
[02:58] | To Maya. | 敬玛雅 |
[03:04] | Em, you know that we’re here for you. | 艾米 你知道我们会一直陪着你 |
[03:09] | To Maya. – To Maya. | -敬玛雅 -敬玛雅 |
[03:10] | To Maya. | 敬玛雅 |
[03:33] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[03:38] | Where’s Emily and Spencer? | 艾米丽和斯宾塞去哪儿了 |
[03:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:43] | I need an aspirin and a trough of water. | 我需要一片阿司匹林和一大杯水 |
[03:46] | – Emily? – She’s gone. | -艾米丽 -她走了 |
[03:48] | What do you mean she’s gone? | 她走了是什么意思 |
[03:50] | I’ve looked everywhere. | 我到处都找过了 |
[04:58] | How could she not remember anything? | 她怎么会什么都不记得 |
[05:01] | She’s totally out of it. | 她醉得不省人事 |
[05:03] | She’s still drunk. | 她还醉着呢 |
[05:05] | You don’t think that she had anything to do with this, do you? | 这不会是她干的吧 |
[05:08] | No! | 当然不是 |
[05:09] | She– she can hardly stand. | 她站都站不稳 |
[05:11] | How did she get here? | 那她怎么来这里的 |
[05:13] | Hann, hand me Em’s phone. | 汉 把艾米的手机给我 |
[05:19] | Em, you got a blocked call at eleven. | 艾米 十一点你接到个屏蔽号码的电话 |
[05:22] | Who was it? Do you remember who you talked to? | 谁打来的 你记得跟谁通的电话吗 |
[05:24] | Um…I think I remember leaving your house, | 我只记得从你家出来 |
[05:29] | and the next thing I know you guys are calling me | 接着就是你们给我打电话 |
[05:32] | and I’m here. | 而我一个人在这里 |
[05:35] | -What? That can’t be right. -What is it? | -什么 这不可能 -怎么了 |
[05:38] | It says that at midnight she got a call from my phone. | 这里显示午夜她接到我手机打出的电话 |
[05:41] | You were asleep, right? | 你当时在睡觉 是吧 |
[05:43] | Oh, my god. Somebody called Emily from my phone. | 天啊 有人用我的手机打给艾米丽 |
[05:46] | Somebody was in my house. | 有人躲在我家里 |
[05:47] | You guys, this is a set-up. | 各位 有人在陷害我们 |
[05:50] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:53] | We need to get out of here. Now. | 我们快离开这里 |
[05:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:01] | If I never see another shovel again, it’ll be too soon. | 我这辈子都不想再见到铲子了 |
[06:04] | Wait. Do we wipe it off or something? | 等等 我们需要擦一擦吗 |
[06:06] | Do we wipe off the prints? | 把指纹擦了 |
[06:12] | Who would do this to Emily? | 谁会这么对艾米丽 |
[06:14] | Who would do it to Ali? | 谁会这么对艾莉呢 |
[06:16] | Some twisted psycho. | 肯定是个神经病 |
[06:19] | The only twisted psycho we know is locked up at Radley. | 我们唯一认识的神经病已经被关在拉德里了 |
[06:27] | Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 |
[06:30] | Everything? | 全都要换吗 |
[06:32] | Everything. | 全都换 |
[06:36] | The only person who benefits from the missing body is Ali’s killer. | 尸体失踪的唯一受益者是杀害艾莉的凶手 |
[06:41] | – He killed maya, too. – I know, Em. | -他还杀害了玛雅 -我知道 艾米 |
[06:44] | And Garrett’s gonna rot in hell for it. | 加勒特定会被绳之以法的 |
[06:47] | Jenna wouldn’t help Garrett. | 詹娜不会帮加勒特的 |
[06:49] | She put him in jail. | 她将他送进了监狱 |
[06:51] | What about your sister? | 你姐姐呢 |
[06:53] | She’s in Philadelphia, and as far as we know, | 她现在在费城 而且据我们所知 |
[06:55] | the only thing she’s guilty of | 她唯一不对的地方就是 |
[06:56] | is being in Ali’s room the night that she died. | 在艾莉被杀当晚 出现在她的房间 |
[07:01] | There has to be someone else… | 一定还有其他人 |
[07:03] | Someone we don’t know who’s connected to Garrett. | 一个我们不知道却与加勒特有关联的人 |
[07:30] | Duck. | 快躲起来 |
[07:32] | Really? | 什么 |
[07:33] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[07:37] | It’s Lucas. What is he doing out so late? | 是卢卡斯 他这么晚在外面干什么呢 |
[07:40] | Hanna, he can’t hear us. | 汉娜 他听不到我们的 |
[08:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[08:05] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[08:06] | We’re going to the lake house. | 我们准备去湖边小屋那里 |
[08:07] | When my mom reads this note, | 我妈看到这张纸条 |
[08:08] | she’ll think that we’ve been up there since this afternoon. | 她会认为我们下午开始一直待在那里 |
[08:11] | Em? | 艾米 |
[08:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry if I woke you up. | 如果吵醒你了 很抱歉 |
[08:42] | I don’t know how to tell you this… | 我不知道该怎么开口 |
[08:49] | Were there…any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[08:55] | No, mom, I– I understand. | 不 妈 我明白 |
[09:00] | Okay, bye. | 知道了 再见 |
[09:06] | The caretaker called it in this morning. | 守墓人今天早上报了警 |
[09:08] | The place is crawling with reporters, | 那里现在聚满了记者 |
[09:10] | but the police don’t have any leads. | 但警方还没有任何头绪 |
[09:15] | So we’re okay. Nobody saw us. | 就是说我们没事了 没人看到我们 |
[09:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:20] | I’m so sorry, guys. | 各位 很抱歉 |
[09:23] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[09:24] | No one’s blaming you. | 没人责怪你 |
[09:26] | Yeah, Em. Somebody took you there | 是啊 艾米 是有人把你带到那里 |
[09:27] | to make it look like you dug up Ali’s body. | 然后伪造成是你挖走了艾莉的尸体 |
[09:30] | And I made it so easy. | 是我让他有机可乘的 |
[09:32] | – If I wasn’t so wasted– – Em. | -如果我没醉得不省人事 -艾米 |
[09:35] | Last night never happened. | 昨晚什么都没发生 |
[09:38] | Are we sure about that? | 我们真的没事了吗 |
[09:41] | We can still go to the cops. We can tell them the truth. | 我们可以去找警方 把真相告诉他们 |
[09:44] | We don’t even know what the truth is. | 我们并不知道真相是什么 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:53] | We got up here yesterday afternoon. | 我们昨天下午开始一直在这里 |
[09:56] | We roasted some marshmallows, | 我们边吃烤棉花糖 |
[09:58] | We talked about how much fun senior year is gonna be, and… | 边憧憬高三生活 然后 |
[10:02] | we went to bed early. | 很早就上床睡觉了 |
[10:06] | Em? | 艾米 |
[10:09] | I understand. | 知道了 |
[10:14] | Last night never happened. | 昨晚什么事都没发生 |
[10:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:33] | I thought the nightmares stopped. | 我以为你不再做噩梦了 |
[10:35] | I guess they started again. | 我想噩梦又开始了吧 |
[10:38] | Hey… you’re still safe, Aria. | 你很安全 艾瑞亚 |
[10:41] | There’s no more “A.” | A已经不存在了 |
[10:44] | You were far away from this mess last night. | 昨晚幸亏你住在了斯宾塞的湖边别墅 |
[10:47] | Thank god you stayed at Spencer’s lake house. | 没有参与到这个事件中来 |
[10:53] | Did you read this? | 你看了吗 |
[10:57] | Apparently Maya found some things that belonged to Alison. | 看来玛雅发现了艾莉森的遗物 |
[11:00] | No, no. She– she gave everything to Jason. | 不可能 她把所有东西都留给了杰森 |
[11:04] | Well, actually, they think she may have kept something, | 但他们认为她也许还留下了一些东西 |
[11:06] | something that connected Garrett to Alison’s murder. | 将加勒特和杀害艾莉森的凶手联系起来 |
[11:10] | That doesn’t make sense. She would have told Emily. | 不会吧 要这样她肯定会告诉艾米丽 |
[11:13] | Well, maybe that’s what she was on her way to do, | 也许这就是她的行为方式吧 |
[11:17] | but Garrett found her first. | 但加勒特先发现了她的尸体 |
[11:23] | Do you know what this weekend is? | 知道这周末是什么日子吗 |
[11:27] | How could I forget? | 怎么会忘记呢 |
[11:28] | Labor Day is the anniversary of Alison’s death. | 劳动节就是艾莉森的忌日 |
[11:31] | Or… | 还有 |
[11:33] | I was about to start a teaching job, | 我要开始新的教学工作了 |
[11:37] | and you thought you might like to teach… | 你说你也想当老师 |
[11:40] | was that true, or were you just hitting on me? | 是真的吗 还是你在跟我调情 |
[11:43] | Did you really play B26, or were you just hitting on me? | 那你当时点了那首歌 是不是在跟我调情 |
[11:50] | Can we make this… our anniversary | 可以把这个日子作为我们的纪念日吗 |
[11:53] | instead of hers? | 而不是她的忌日 |
[11:56] | Meet me tomorrow night at the Rosewood Grille. | 明晚在栅格咖啡厅等我 |
[11:59] | I will be the guy at the bar reading Ulysses. | 我会在吧台念《尤利西斯》给你听 |
[12:02] | You still haven’t finished that book? | 还没看完呀 |
[12:04] | No one has. | 早呢 |
[12:09] | I’m just a hopeless romantic. | 我就是个超浪漫主义者 |
[12:10] | I thought we could recreate the date. | 我想我们可以重演当时的约会 |
[12:13] | I wouldn’t exactly call it date. | 这可不算是约会 |
[12:15] | We ended the night in the bathroom. | 我们都约到浴室去了 |
[12:18] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:20] | I think it went something like…this? | 后来我们就这样了 |
[12:25] | And then I did something like this… | 然后我就这样子了呢 |
[13:09] | Hanna? You like this? | 汉娜 喜欢吗 |
[13:12] | Yeah, I love it… for a pregnant woman. | 恩 很好 给孕妇穿很合适 |
[13:16] | Is there something I need to know? | 你这是怎么了 |
[13:18] | I’d need to have sex to get pregnant. | 我得有性生活才能怀孕呀 |
[13:20] | Ew! Mom, that’s gross. | 妈妈 你真是的 |
[13:22] | Well, since when did you become a prude? | 你什么时候变这么一本正经了 |
[13:25] | Since you intimated that you want to have sex. | 从你说你想要过性生活开始 |
[13:28] | Hanna– all right, you’re allowed to date, | 汉娜 好吧 你可以约会 |
[13:30] | but you’re not… open for business. | 但是 你必须洁身自好 |
[13:32] | – Hanna. – Are you starting a business, Ashley? | -汉娜 -你自主创业了吗 艾什莉 |
[13:36] | Go. Shop. | 去挑挑看吧 |
[13:44] | I was hoping a little retail therapy | 我想通过购物疗法 |
[13:46] | might take Hanna’s mind off the headlines. | 也许能让汉娜不再去想那些事 |
[13:48] | Yeah, one murder makes the news, | 一个杀人犯已经闹地沸沸扬扬了 |
[13:50] | but two dead girls and a missing body? | 现在两个女孩身亡 其中一个的尸体还不见了 |
[13:52] | How big is your closet? | 你家衣柜够大吗 |
[13:56] | He did it, right? | 是他做的吧 |
[13:57] | Garrett hired someone to dig up that grave? | 加勒特指示别人去挖的坟墓吧 |
[14:00] | This hasn’t made the papers, | 这事还没有曝光 |
[14:01] | but the prosecution had petitioned to have the body exhumed, | 但控方要求提取尸体 |
[14:05] | but it was gone before the judge could make his ruling. | 而在法官判决之前 尸体就莫名失踪了 |
[14:08] | I don’t think it’s a coincidence. | 这肯定不是巧合 |
[14:10] | Can I just tell you, | 说真的 |
[14:10] | I am so relieved that the girls were out of town last night. | 很庆幸 昨晚姑娘们出镇了 |
[14:13] | For once they were reading the news instead of making it. | 这次总算没有参与到这事中来 |
[14:26] | It was just Toby. I’ll call him back. | 是托比打来的 我一会儿给他回 |
[14:28] | Does he like the loft? | 他喜欢那房子吗 |
[14:29] | Well, he comes over to shower every day | 他们家水管破了 |
[14:32] | because the plumbing is broken, | 所以每天过来洗澡 |
[14:33] | so I really like the loft. | 我超级喜欢 |
[14:41] | We are always going to be those girls who knew Alison. | 因为艾莉森 我们总是成为焦点人物 |
[14:46] | And now Maya. | 现在又是玛雅 |
[14:49] | Hey! You know what? I could take a picture and send it to you. | 不如这样 我拍个照传给你们吧 |
[14:56] | Look, I keep on replaying last night in my head. | 昨晚的事一直在我脑海里重复 |
[15:00] | Hanna, there was somebody in my house. | 汉娜 有人闯进了我家呀 |
[15:02] | While we were sound asleep, they were right there, | 我们熟睡的时候 他们就在边上 |
[15:04] | they were in the same room as us. | 和我们共处一室 |
[15:06] | Just as I was starting to feel safe again. | 刚刚开始重拾安全感 现在又这样 |
[15:08] | I just– I really want to turn my brain off. | 我真的不想再去想了 |
[15:10] | – Can we ditch our moms and go catch a movie? – Ohh, I can’t. | -我们可以支开妈妈去看场电影吗 -不行 |
[15:14] | I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan. | 我和沙利文医生有约了 |
[15:16] | Oh. You’re seeing her again? | 你又要去看心理医生了吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. A little. | 偶尔去一下 |
[15:21] | But you… wouldn’t tell her about– | 你不会告诉她那事吧 |
[15:24] | No! | 当然不会 |
[15:26] | Come on, I wouldn’t do that to Emily. | 拜托 我当然不会那么对艾米丽 |
[15:28] | Yeah, but it’s not just Emily. We were all there. | 不光是艾米丽 我们都在场 |
[15:31] | – Hanna, we should get going. – Okay. | -汉娜 我们该走了 -来了 |
[15:34] | – You know what, I’ll call you later. – Okay. | -我等一下给你打电话 -好吧 |
[15:44] | Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[15:50] | You’ll need to wear it while you’re on this floor. | 在这层楼 你得带上这个通行证 |
[15:55] | We still haven’t seen any changes, | 我们仍旧看不到任何好转的迹象 |
[15:57] | But I’m sure she appreciates your visits. | 但我相信 你能来看她 她会很感激 |
[16:13] | Your friend is here. | 你朋友来了 |
[16:21] | Can you say hello? | 跟她问好啊 |
[16:59] | That was a reporter at the door. | 刚才有个记者来了 |
[17:01] | Whoever took Ali’s body gave him reason to start knocking again. | 他想知道是谁偷走了艾莉的尸体 |
[17:05] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说什么了 |
[17:08] | Before I slammed the door in his face, or after? | 我关上门 什么也没说 |
[17:17] | You know, you made a difference this summer, em. | 艾米 这个夏天 你变化很大 |
[17:20] | And I think Maya would have been proud. | 我想 玛雅会为你感到骄傲 |
[17:25] | I know I am. | 我也是 |
[17:27] | It was a lot easier to pound nails in Haiti | 比起待在这里 |
[17:29] | than it would have been to stay here. | 还不如在海地呢 |
[17:32] | You know, when grandma died, | 当你外婆死的时候 |
[17:33] | I thought I would carry that grief with me forever. | 我以为我会永远带着悲痛生活 |
[17:37] | But time really does help… | 但是时间真的是良药 |
[17:40] | And eventually it stops hurting so much. | 最后也就不那么痛了 |
[17:44] | I’m okay, mom. | 我很好 妈妈 |
[17:46] | Really. | 真的 |
[17:53] | Birds, birds, birds. | 鸟啊 鸟啊 还是鸟 |
[17:56] | You cannot find a top this season without feathers on it. | 这一季根本就不找到不带羽毛的上衣 |
[18:12] | Are you gonna look right through me forever? | 你要一直这样对我视而不见吗 |
[18:20] | Look, it’s not easy for me to get here, okay? | 听着 我费了很大力气才能进来看你 |
[18:24] | I have been lying to everyone I care about for weeks, | 对那些我在乎的人 我撒谎好几周了 |
[18:26] | And after what happened last night, I– | 昨晚的事之后 |
[18:35] | I need you to understand something. | 我需要你理解一些事 |
[18:38] | I am not doing this for you. | 我不是为了你才这么做 |
[18:40] | I’m here for me. | 我是为了我自己 |
[18:50] | I want to know what I did to make you hate me so much. | 我想知道我做了什么才让你这样讨厌我 |
[19:15] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[19:18] | Um, no. | 不 |
[19:20] | No, you must have me confused with someone else. | 不是 你肯定是把我跟其他人弄混了 |
[19:22] | Oh, Miss Rivers, I’m sorry. | 里弗斯小姐 对不起我搞错了 |
[19:24] | Your resemblance to an old friend is uncanny. | 你和我的一位老朋友长得超像 |
[19:29] | Please don’t tell anybody that you saw me here. | 别告诉别人你在这里遇见我了 |
[19:31] | – What are doing here? What are you doing here? | -你来这里干嘛 -你来这里干嘛 |
[19:33] | I volunteer a few days a month. Quid pro quo. | 每个月会来这里做几天志愿者 作为交换 |
[19:35] | What? | 你说啥 |
[19:37] | It’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[19:40] | Look, she owes me some answers. | 她欠我一个答复 |
[19:42] | I need it to make sense. | 她这么做得说的通啊 |
[19:43] | Sense is something rarely mined from mental illness. | 精神病人的行为很少能说的通 |
[19:46] | Trust me, I’ve spent a lifetime trying. | 相信我 我花了一辈子的心血在研究这个 |
[19:49] | I’m starting to figure that out. | 我也开始发现了 |
[19:51] | I mean, I don’t think I can keep coming back. | 我想我不会来了 |
[19:54] | It’s like she doesn’t even know that I’m here. | 她好像根本不知道我来了 |
[19:56] | Come here. | 这边来 |
[20:10] | I promise I’ll get plumbing fixed in the loft by the end of the week. | 我保证这周末之前一定把阁楼的水管修好 |
[20:13] | Oh, no. It’s no rush at all. | 不用 不着急 |
[20:18] | Really. There’s… | 真的 根本 |
[20:21] | There’s no rush. | 根本不着急 |
[20:29] | Are your parents still out? | 你爸妈还是不在家吗 |
[20:32] | Yes… | 是的 |
[20:35] | You know that’s my shirt. | 你穿的是我的衣服 |
[20:37] | And you’re never getting it back. | 你别想要回去 |
[20:40] | I don’t want it back. | 我不要了 |
[20:47] | You look better in it than I do. | 你穿着比我穿好看 |
[20:55] | Okay, I know that it was my idea to wait… | 我知道 是我提出不要进展这么快 |
[21:00] | But right now I’m just completely forgetting why. | 但是 我现在已经完全不记得为什么了 |
[21:12] | You’ll remember after I put some clothes on. | 我把衣服穿上你就想起来了 |
[21:23] | I am so happy you guys | 我很高兴你们 |
[21:24] | decided to go to the lake house yesterday. | 昨晚一起去了湖边小屋 |
[21:27] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[21:30] | I can’t imagine what went | 我完全无法想像 |
[21:32] | through your head when your mom called you. | 你接到你妈妈电话时的感受 |
[21:37] | Can we not talk about it? | 我们不说这个了行吗 |
[21:40] | Just the thought of somebody doing that to Alison is really– | 一想到竟然有人那样对艾莉森 |
[21:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:48] | I’ll call you later. | 我一会儿给你打电话 |
[21:50] | Yes, please. | 好啊 别忘了 |
[22:06] | So let’s meet up after and go to the store together. | 那么我们待会见面 然后一起去商店 |
[22:09] | I can’t. I have an appointment with Dr. Sullivan. | 不行 我和沙利文医生约好了的 |
[22:11] | Can you do it? | 你不能自己去吗 |
[22:12] | I though the point of cooking together | 我觉得要一起做饭 |
[22:14] | was being together. | 重点是我们得在一起 |
[22:15] | It is and I promise, when I get back | 是的 我保证我回去后 |
[22:17] | we will make an unforgettable dong po. | 和你一起做一餐难忘的东坡肉 |
[22:20] | – Say it again. – No! | -再说一遍 -不 |
[22:22] | – Please! – No. | -拜托了 -不 |
[22:24] | Do you want me to go to the store? | 你还想不想让我去商店了 |
[22:27] | Dong po. | 东坡肉 |
[22:31] | Gimme the list. | 把购物单给我 |
[22:40] | Even if I say his name | 即使我只提他的名字 |
[22:41] | we get sucked into this vortex of awkwardness. | 我们也会被卷进尴尬之中 |
[22:45] | And my dad pretends like he can’t hear, | 我爸假装他没听到 |
[22:46] | but his neck gets all red and | 但是他脸已经红到了脖子根 |
[22:47] | then his face pinches up like he’s constipated. | 然后脸扭曲得像便秘了一样 |
[22:50] | So basically Ezra is like Lord Voldemort. | 就像以斯拉是伏地魔一样 |
[22:55] | Hi, Lucas. | 嗨 卢卡斯 |
[23:00] | He knows something. | 他知道些什么 |
[23:02] | I thought you said he didn’t see you guys. | 我还以为你会说他没看见你们 |
[23:04] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[23:05] | It’s no coincidence that he turned dark | 他在假面舞会之后变得沉闷 |
[23:08] | after the masquerade ball. | 并不是巧合 |
[23:09] | Jenna has that effect on people. | 詹娜确实有那种影响力 |
[23:12] | Yeah, but she’s been gone all summer, | 是啊 但她已经消失了整个夏天 |
[23:13] | And he’s still Boo Radley. | 而他一直都像布·拉德力一样自闭 |
[23:16] | Have you ever noticed how many skinny brunettes | 你们没有发现有很多苗条的黑发女孩 |
[23:18] | go to this school? | 上这所学校吗 |
[23:19] | She fits the costume. | 她很适合那套衣服 |
[23:23] | Has anybody heard from Emily? | 你们联系过艾米丽吗 |
[23:25] | No. I left her a bunch of messages. | 没有 我给她留了好几次言 |
[23:27] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[23:28] | Hope she’s okay. | 希望她还好 |
[24:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:32] | Help! | 救命 |
[24:33] | Somebody help me! | 来人快救我 |
[24:44] | Aria,are you OK? | 艾瑞亚 你还好吗 |
[24:49] | I had a panic attack. | 我刚才被吓到了 |
[24:51] | You guys, I think I saw “A.” | 我觉得我看到了A |
[24:53] | No, you didn’t, okay? | 不 你没有 |
[24:54] | Mona is in a straitjacket at Radley. | 梦娜被关在拉德力 |
[24:57] | Yeah, I heard that she’s practically in a coma over there. | 是的 我听说她几乎一直处于昏迷状态 |
[25:02] | That girl interruptthing | 那个闯进来的女孩 |
[25:04] | could just be an act to keep her out of jail. | 也许就是为了救她出来的 |
[25:06] | You know what she’s capable of, we all do. | 她都能做些什么 我们都知道 |
[25:08] | Yeah, but she can’t hurt us anymore, Okay? | 是的 但是她再也伤害不到我们了 知道吗 |
[25:11] | Bitch crazy. | 她是个疯狂的贱人 |
[25:13] | Don’t worry, Aria. | 别担心 艾瑞亚 |
[25:15] | Someday we will all have jubilation. | 总有一天会柳暗花明又一村的 |
[25:20] | That was a really good use of that word, Han. | 汉 那词用的太棒了 |
[25:34] | Are you sure you don’t want to come? | 你确定你不一起来 |
[25:36] | Yeah, I just have one last test to study for. | 是的 我还有一门考试要准备 |
[25:39] | Oh, it’s a long weekend, honey. | 甜心 周末很长 |
[25:41] | – You can put in hours tomorrow. – I know– | -明天你可以多花点时间 -我知道 |
[25:48] | I really could use the extra day. | 我可以利用余下的时间 |
[25:51] | Come on, a girl’s night out in the city might be fun. | 来吧 一个女孩的夜生活也许会很精彩 |
[25:53] | Like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[25:56] | Before your sister… | 在你姐姐 |
[25:58] | Mom, Melissa is a Hastings. | 妈妈 梅丽莎也是海斯汀家族的 |
[26:02] | We bounce back like superballs. | 我们就像超级球一样能恢复活力 |
[26:07] | – Don’t work too hard. – Okay. | -别太累了 -好的 |
[26:10] | – Bye. – Have fun. | -再见 -玩的愉快 |
[26:24] | Aw, you gave this to me for mother’s day. | 这是你母亲节送我的 |
[26:30] | This poor girl just can’t get any peace. | 这可怜的女孩真是没法清静 |
[26:33] | Mom, I love you, but can we please just not talk about Alison? | 妈妈 我爱你 但是我们能不谈艾莉森吗 |
[26:36] | I need a break from that. | 我不想想那个 |
[26:45] | You know, I wouldn’t take any of it back, | 我不会收回之前的那些话 |
[26:47] | And neither would your father. | 你爸也不会 |
[26:50] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你们想要的麽 |
[26:52] | When your father and I met, we were so young. | 我和你爸见面那时 我们还很年轻 |
[26:56] | But as life got more complicated… | 但随着生活中麻烦的增多 |
[27:00] | It was just harder for us to find ways to compromise. | 我们发现很难寻得妥协 |
[27:03] | You’re talking about me and Ezra. We’re the complication. | 你是在说我和以斯拉 我们造成的麻烦 |
[27:07] | No. That is just one of the many issues we couldn’t agree on. | 不是 那只是我们无法达成一致的事情之一 |
[27:11] | Yeah, but it’s– it’s the one that drove you two apart. | 是的 但是它也使你们两人分开 |
[27:15] | That is absolutely not true. | 完全不是 |
[27:17] | We’re just too different now. | 我们只是有着太多的不同 |
[27:19] | And that’s okay. | 这也不要紧 |
[27:22] | I don’t want to pretend to be somebody that I’m not, | 我不想带着假面具示人 |
[27:24] | and your father shouldn’t have to either. | 你的父亲也不愿意如此 |
[27:28] | Remember when I was thirteen | 记得我十三岁那年吗 |
[27:31] | and you took me to that grown-up lunch | 你带我去我的成人礼午宴 |
[27:34] | and you… you made me a promise | 你向我保证了 |
[27:37] | to allow me to be me. | 允许我坚持自我 |
[27:39] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[27:41] | Mom, you’re doing that. | 妈妈 你一直都这么做着 |
[27:43] | By not shutting out Ezra, | 你没有将斯拉拒之门外 |
[27:45] | you’re allowing me to be who I want to be. | 就是在鼓励我坚持自我 |
[27:48] | Well, I haven’t exactly welcomed him with open arms. | 其实我并没对他全然接受 |
[27:52] | No. But you don’t cringe when I say his name. | 是没有 但我提到他时 你没有生厌 |
[27:56] | Or look constipated like your father does. | 也没有像你爹那样摆臭脸 |
[27:58] | – You noticed that too? – Yeah. | -你也注意到了 -是的 |
[28:19] | You look great, Em. | 气色还不错嘛 艾米 |
[28:22] | You really do. | 真的 |
[28:25] | You look happy. | 你看起来很开心 |
[28:27] | I am. | 是的 |
[28:29] | I’m sorry if I took you away from Spencer. | 抱歉打断了你和斯宾塞的二人世界 |
[28:31] | It’s a holiday weekend, I’m sure you guys had plans. | 这个假期周末 你们肯定有活动安排了 |
[28:34] | It’s okay. She’s got one last test, so… | 没事 她还有一科考试没考 所以… |
[28:37] | – She’s studying. – Yeah. | -她在温书 -对 |
[28:39] | Thanks, Angie. | 谢了 安吉 |
[28:42] | So, when did you move upstairs? | 那你准备什么时候搬去楼上 |
[28:44] | I started the remodel a few weeks ago. | 我几周前就开始重建了 |
[28:48] | I mean, it’s still roughing it, | 虽然还是很简陋 |
[28:49] | but I get to live for free while I do the work. | 起码工作时 不用操心房租了 |
[28:53] | And it feels really good to be out on my own. | 而且一个人出来住的感觉很好 |
[29:01] | How’s Jenna? | 詹娜现在怎样了 |
[29:02] | I haven’t talked to her since she left town. | 自从她离开镇子后 我就没联络过她了 |
[29:08] | Are you okay, Emily? | 你还好吗 艾米丽 |
[29:12] | I don’t– I don’t think I am. | 不 不太好 |
[29:16] | It’s all over the news. | 新闻都报道了 |
[29:17] | What kind of a sick person would do something like that? | 哪种变态的人会这么做 |
[29:23] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我有事要找你聊聊 |
[30:52] | How was the shrink? | 跟心理医生谈的怎么样 |
[30:54] | It was fine. | 还好啦 |
[30:57] | What do you guys talk about? | 你们聊了些什么 |
[30:59] | Stuff. | 随便聊聊 |
[31:01] | Do you talk about us? | 聊到我们俩的事吗 |
[31:02] | No. | 没有 |
[31:05] | How can you not talk about us? | 怎么可以不提起我们的事呢 |
[31:06] | We’re intimate. | 我们都那么亲密了 |
[31:09] | We’re what? | 你说啥 |
[31:11] | Yeah, let’s just forget that. | 没啥 聊些别的吧 |
[31:13] | You just said the “I” Word. | 你刚刚说了个关于”亲密”的词喔 |
[31:15] | You should get that. | 你该接电话啦 |
[31:16] | I have never heard a guy say the “I” Word. | 我还没听过那种甜言蜜语呢 |
[31:20] | Here. | 接吧 |
[31:25] | Well, you’re saved. It’s Spencer. | 好吧 先放过你 斯宾塞打电话了 |
[31:28] | We have to talk about this pool thing for tomorrow. | 我们明天再讨论这个问题 |
[31:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:33] | Is Miss Rivers available? | 里弗斯女士在吗 |
[31:36] | How’d you get my number? | 你怎么拿到我号码的 |
[31:37] | I took a chance that Miss Rivers’ emergency contact | 里弗斯女士电话里的紧急联络人是 |
[31:39] | Harvey Marin might, in fact, be Hanna Marin. | 哈维·玛琳 其实就是你吧 |
[31:42] | Is something wrong with Mona? | 梦娜出了什么事吗 |
[31:44] | Other than the obvious? | 这不是明摆的嘛 |
[31:46] | Is that brit humor? Because it’s not funny. | 你那是英式幽默吗 一点都不搞笑 |
[31:48] | I’m sorry, I have a very dry sense of humor. | 抱歉 我没啥幽默感 |
[31:50] | Can you just cut to the chase? | 你能直接说正题吗 |
[31:52] | Mona’s making progress, | 梦娜有些好转了 |
[31:53] | and her doctor thinks that your visits may be helping. | 主治医生认为你的探望也许有利于她康复 |
[31:56] | What kind of progress? | 怎么好转了 |
[31:57] | You should come by tomorrow and see for yourself. | 你应该明天自己来瞧瞧 |
[32:00] | Hey. Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[32:02] | Spencer, I don’t want to eat raw veggies | 斯宾塞 如果我们要来场比基尼派对 |
[32:04] | if we’re hanging out in bikinis all day. | 我可不想拿凉拌生蔬当主食 |
[32:06] | But chips and salsa sounds great! | 不过墨西哥玉米片配西红柿碎听起来不错 |
[32:07] | Uh, pardon? | 你说啥 |
[32:09] | Bye, spencer. | 拜 斯宾塞 |
[32:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[32:17] | I spent half the summer partying way too much. | 我整个夏天都在派对 放纵自己 |
[32:21] | I’ve just been so angry. | 我很生自己的气 |
[32:23] | Em, that’s understandable. | 艾米 这可以理解 |
[32:27] | I can’t imagine losing someone that way. | 我都无法想象失去挚爱之人的感觉 |
[32:32] | I was at this one party and I got so wasted | 有次我参加了一个派对 |
[32:34] | I don’t even remember being there. | 醉的我都不记得我曾到过那里 |
[32:37] | You don’t remember anything? | 你什么都不记得了 |
[32:40] | I really let my friends down. | 我真令我朋友失望 |
[32:42] | You know how Spencer and the girls feel about you. | 你知道斯宾塞她们真的很关心你 |
[32:44] | Yeah, but they’re like my family. | 她们就像我家人一样 |
[32:46] | That’s why I can’t stand to disappoint them. | 所以我受不了让她们失望 |
[32:48] | That’s what’s so great about friends– | 这就是朋友的好处 |
[32:50] | they’not your family. | 她们不是你的家人 |
[32:53] | They accept you for who you are. | 她们接受真正的你 |
[33:26] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[33:43] | Aria, the police are here. | 艾瑞亚 警察来找你 |
[33:46] | They want to talk to you. | 他们想跟你谈谈 |
[33:52] | We went to Spencer’s lake house. | 我们去了斯宾塞家的湖边别墅 |
[33:53] | We made a fire and Emily showed us the picture from her trip. | 我们烤着火 看艾米丽的旅行照片 |
[33:56] | We spent the evening catching up. | 我们整晚都在叙旧 |
[33:59] | It was a pretty low-key night. | 非常平静的一晚 |
[34:01] | I’ll call you when we get home. Okay. | 我们回家后给你打电话 知道了 |
[34:04] | Are they charging them? | 警方要起诉他们吗 |
[34:05] | No, it’s just routine. | 不会 只是例行询问 |
[34:07] | The girls were at your lake house last night. | 她们昨晚呆在你家的湖边别墅 |
[34:09] | I don’t understand why they’re being questioned. | 我不明白警察干嘛要询问他们 |
[34:11] | They said it was part of the ongoing investigation. | 他们说是调查的一部分 |
[34:13] | And you believe that? | 你信吗 |
[34:16] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[34:19] | Have you seen her? Is she okay? | 你见着她了吗 她还好吗 |
[34:21] | She hasn’t come out yet. | 还没出来呢 |
[34:23] | Look, I get why you’re here, | 我知道你为何到这来 |
[34:25] | and I’m sure she’d appreciate it, | 我也确信她会感谢你的关心 |
[34:26] | but I think the last thing she needs right now is the police | 但我想现在决不能让警察 |
[34:28] | questioning her relationship with a former teacher. | 知道她和前任老师的关系 |
[34:32] | I thought we were past this. | 我以为我们都谈清楚了 |
[34:42] | Are you okay? Do I need to talk to them? | 你还好吗 要我跟他们说说吗 |
[34:43] | No, I’m fine. I just want to get out of here. | 不了 我很好 我只想快点离开 |
[34:46] | We could still make our reservation. | 我们还赶得上晚餐的预订 |
[34:50] | Or maybe we could do this another time? | 或者我们改天再去吧 |
[34:54] | I’m sure we could all use a bite, right? | 我想我们应该都饿了 |
[34:59] | Yes. Um, let’s go. | 是的 走吧 |
[35:10] | They’ve had you on a lot of medication, | 他们给你做了很多药物治疗 |
[35:12] | so I don’t know if you remember, | 所以我不知道你是否记得 |
[35:14] | but I’ve been visiting you for a couple of weeks now. | 但我已经来这看你好几周了 |
[35:21] | Remember that cute doctor from Rosewood memorial? | 还记得玫瑰镇纪念日的那个萌医生吗 |
[35:23] | The one who was engaged to Spencer’s sister? | 曾和斯宾塞姐姐订婚的那个 |
[35:29] | Of course you do. You’re “A.” | 你当然记得 你就是A |
[35:35] | Well, he thinks my visits have been helping you… | 他认为我的拜访有助于你康复 |
[35:38] | So if you want, I can keep coming back. | 所以如果你愿意 我可以坚持来看你 |
[35:45] | Is it something you want? | 你愿意吗 |
[36:26] | Could have been you behind this glass. | 关进来的本来应该是你的 |
[36:28] | The cops were so close to pinning it on you. | 警察都快定你罪了 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry I had to keep calling you like that. | 很抱歉我不停打你电话 |
[36:36] | I know what you think of me… | 我知道你怎么看我 |
[36:40] | But I swear to you, I didn’t do it. | 但我向你发誓 我是清白的 |
[36:43] | All of the evidence they have against me, it’s bogus. | 他们用来指控我的证据都是伪造的 |
[36:46] | You said that you would tell me the truth. | 你说你会告诉我真相的 |
[36:49] | So what is it? | 真相是什么 |
[36:50] | There’s a lot you don’t know, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 很多事你并不知道 |
[36:54] | Some of it you don’t want to know. | 甚至有些你不愿知道 |
[36:57] | Do you think there’s any chance | 你觉得我还可能在这个镇上 |
[36:58] | I’m gonna get a fair trial in this town? | 得到公平的审判吗 |
[37:00] | Everybody already thinks I’m guilty. | 所有人都认为我有罪 |
[37:02] | I don’t know anything about Maya, | 玛雅的事我不清楚 |
[37:05] | but I may know who killed Alison. | 但我可能知道是谁杀了艾莉森 |
[37:11] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[37:13] | I need a lawyer, and your mom’s one of the best in the state. | 我需要个律师 而你妈妈是这州最棒的 |
[37:17] | No. I’m not going to help you. | 不 我不会帮你的 |
[37:19] | You’re not safe, Spencer, and your friends aren’t either. | 斯宾塞 你并不安全 你朋友也是 |
[37:22] | You’re just trying to scare me. | 你只是想吓唬我 |
[37:23] | It’s not over! Do you hear me? | 事情还没完呢 你听见了吗 |
[37:27] | I know who took the body! | 我知道是谁挖走了尸体 |
[38:11] | I’ll try one more time. | 我再试一次 |
[38:12] | Why wasn’t she at the police station? | 她怎么会不在警察局 |
[38:14] | Do you think she told ’em the truth? | 你们觉得她跟警察坦白了吗 |
[38:15] | If she told ’em the truth, we wouldn’t be standing here. | 如果她坦白了 我们不会安然不恙的站在这 |
[38:26] | Em, that was me calling you. Where have you been? | 艾米 我在给你打电话呢 你去哪了 |
[38:29] | It’s okay. If you told them the truth, | 没事的 要是你跟他们说了实话 |
[38:30] | we’ll figure something out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[38:31] | No, I would never do that to you guys. | 不 我永远不会那样对你们的 |
[38:33] | They called all three of us into the station. | 他们把我们三个都叫去警局问话了 |
[38:35] | Where were you? We were so worried. | 你去哪了 我们都担心死了 |
[38:37] | I didn’t have my phone with me yesterday. | 昨天我没带电话 |
[38:39] | And when I got home last night, the cops were waiting for me. | 昨晚我一回到家 警察已经在等我了 |
[38:42] | But I told them everything that we agreed on. | 但我都是照咱们说好的告诉他的 |
[38:43] | Everything. | 所有的 |
[38:44] | Then why are you so upset? | 那你为什么还这么紧张 |
[38:46] | Because if it wasn’t for me, | 如果不是因为我 |
[38:47] | we wouldn’t be at the wrong place at the wrong time, | 我们就不会在那个时候出现在那个地方了 |
[38:49] | and it could haunt us forever. | 这件事会一直缠着我们的 |
[38:51] | Em, it’s fine. Okay? | 艾米 没事的 好吗 |
[38:52] | We’ve dealt with it. | 我们已经解决这事了 |
[38:54] | I saw you guys at school yesterday, | 昨天我在学校看到你们 |
[38:55] | and all I could think about was because of me– | 我唯一想到的就是 因为我 |
[38:57] | No because of you, nothing. Okay? | 没什么是因为你 啥事都没有 好吧 |
[38:59] | Nobody saw us, | 没人看到我们 |
[39:00] | and if we just stick to our story, we are in the clear. | 我们只要坚持之前的说法 就没事的 |
[39:05] | I remembered something… about that night. | 我想起了一些那晚发生的事情 |
[39:19] | That’s it? That’s all you remember? | 就这些吗 你就想起这些吗 |
[39:22] | I found out online that some people forget things | 我在网上看到过 有些人会失忆 |
[39:24] | because they don’t want to remember. | 是因为他们不想记得这些事 |
[39:26] | And if this is selective, | 如果是选择性失忆 |
[39:26] | then anything can trigger it– | 那么很多东西都能唤醒记忆 |
[39:28] | sights, smells, sounds. | 看到的 闻到的 听到的 |
[39:30] | So the car that you saw, | 那么你刚才看到的那辆车 |
[39:31] | it just looked like the car from that night, | 只是像你那晚看到的车呢 |
[39:33] | or was the car? | 还是说就是那晚的那辆车 |
[39:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:36] | I started to walk towards it because I wanted to look inside, | 我本想走过去 看看车里面的样子 |
[39:39] | but…I got a text. | 但 我收到了一条短信 |
[39:42] | And the person that sent it to me knows i don’t remember | 发短信的人知道我不记得 |
[39:45] | what happened. | 那晚所发生的事 |
[39:48] | “I bet you remember me.” | “我打赌你肯定记得我” |
[39:50] | Guys, is it starting again? | 姐妹们 一切又开始重演了吗 |
[39:52] | No. You guys, that’s not “A.” | 不是 姐妹们 这个人不是A |
[39:54] | Mona is “A,” | 梦娜是A |
[39:55] | and she’s drooling in her bed at a nut hospital. | 她正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢 |
[39:58] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们都没法确定她在不在那里 |
[40:01] | Yeah, we do. | 不 我们可以确定 |
[40:04] | I’ve been visiting her. | 我一直有去看她 |
[40:05] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | I didn’t tell you guys | 我没告诉你们 |
[40:08] | because I knew you’d think I’m crazy. | 是因为你们肯定会觉得我疯了 |
[40:09] | – Yeah. – She tried to kill you, Hanna. | -当然 -她差点杀了你啊 汉娜 |
[40:11] | She’s locked up in a room with bars over her windows. | 她被关在装着铁窗的房间里 |
[40:14] | Trust me, she doesn’t know anything that happened that night. | 相信我 她对那晚发生的事情毫不知情 |
[40:19] | Yeah, well, someone does. | 但有人知道 |
[40:23] | There’s something I need to show you guys. | 有样东西我要给你们看看 |
[40:37] | Ali’s shrine is right over there… | 纪念艾莉的牌位在那个地方 |
[40:40] | and then over here she had a row of black hoodies | 然后在这边整齐地挂了一排 |
[40:44] | all just perfectly hanging, | 黑色的连帽衫 |
[40:45] | ready for “A” to grab one and run. | 方便A拿了然后逃离 |
[40:47] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[40:49] | Ready for Mona. | 方便梦娜来拿 |
[40:51] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:52] | And there was a zombie costume hanging on the back of that door. | 然后在那扇门的后面挂了一套僵尸服 |
[40:55] | Just like the one that attacked ali on halloween. | 和那个万圣节上 袭击艾莉的那件一样 |
[40:58] | O-okay, so you’ve been coming here all summer | 这么说你为了能想起这屋子里放过啥东西 |
[41:00] | trying to remember what was in this room. Why? | 这个暑假一直往这跑 为什么 |
[41:05] | We have to tell Emily the truth. | 我们应该告诉艾米丽真相 |
[41:10] | The morning after they found Mona’s body, | 他们发现梦娜后的那天早上 |
[41:12] | we came back here. | 我们回到了这里 |
[41:13] | Yeah, to get rid of everything. | 我知道 来销毁这里的东西 |
[41:15] | I know. You told me. | 你跟我说过 |
[41:16] | We lied to you. | 那是骗你的 |
[41:19] | We didn’t want it to be another thing you had to worry about. | 我们不想让你又多一件烦心事 |
[41:22] | When we came back here, it was empty. | 当我们回到这里时 这里已经空了 |
[41:26] | The file cabinets, the maps, pictures, | 文件柜 地图 照片 |
[41:28] | Ali’s diaries– everything was gone. | 艾莉的日记 所有东西都没了 |
[41:31] | Maybe the police took it. | 说不定是警察拿走的 |
[41:33] | If the police found out | 如果警察发现了梦娜私藏的 |
[41:34] | what Mona knows about us, | 有关我们的证据 |
[41:35] | my mom would be in jail. | 那我妈妈现在就该在监狱里了 |
[41:36] | Yeah, Ezra too. | 没错 以斯拉也该在监狱里了 |
[41:37] | So who took it? | 那到底是谁拿走的 |
[41:38] | There are things that don’t really add up. | 有些事情还是对不上号 |
[41:40] | Like Mona was with you | 比如当A给艾米丽按摩时 |
[41:42] | when “A” gave Emily that massage. | 梦娜正和你在一起 |
[41:44] | And there’s no way that she could have gotten Ian’s body | 而且她也不可能一个人把伊恩的尸体 |
[41:46] | out of the bell tower by herself. | 从钟楼里弄出去 |
[41:48] | Wait. You’re saying that you think someone was helping her? | 等等 你的意思是你觉得有人在帮她 |
[41:57] | If the black swan wasn’t guilty of something, | 如果这只黑天鹅不是心里有鬼 |
[41:58] | why would she run from you guys? | 那她为什么要躲着你们 |
[43:01] | “Mona played with dolls. I play with body parts.” | “梦娜玩的是娃娃 我玩的是尸块” |
[43:06] | “Game on, bitches.” | “游戏开始了 贱人们” |
[43:09] | “A” “A.” |