时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “Pretty Little Liars”. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | For us making it to senior year. | 敬我们的毕业季 |
[00:05] | Not all of us made it. | 不是每个人都熬到了毕业季 |
[00:06] | – Can you see, or not? – No. | -你到底看不看得见 -不能 |
[00:08] | – The surgery didn’t… – no, it didn’t. | -手术没有… -对 没成功 |
[00:11] | – Garrett reynolds, you’re under arrest. – For what? | -加勒特 你被捕了 -为什么 |
[00:13] | The murder of Alison Dilaurentis. | 你涉嫌谋杀艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[00:15] | Is Miss Rivers available? | 里弗斯女士在吗 |
[00:16] | How did you get my number? | 你怎么知道我的号码 |
[00:17] | Hey. Everything okay? | 嗨 你没事吧 |
[00:20] | I need a lawyer, | 我需要个律师 |
[00:21] | and your mom’s one of the best in the state. | 而你母亲恰好是数一数二的律师 |
[00:23] | I’m not going to help you. | 我不会帮你的 |
[00:24] | I think I remember leaving your house, | 我只记得从你家出来 |
[00:27] | and the next thing I know, I’m here. | 然后我就在这儿了 |
[00:29] | You guys, this is a set-up. It’s not “A.” | 姐妹们 这是陷阱 这个人不是A |
[00:32] | Mona is drooling in her bed at a nut hospital. | 梦娜正在精神病院里胡言乱语呢 |
[00:34] | We don’t know that for sure. | 我们无法确定她就在那 |
[00:36] | – I’ve been visiting her. – What?! | -我一直有去看她 -什么 |
[00:37] | “Mona played with dolls– I play with body parts.” | “梦娜玩的是娃娃 我玩的是尸块” |
[00:40] | “Game on, bitches.” | “游戏开始了 贱人们” |
[00:42] | “A” “A.” | |
[00:48] | The author goes to great lengths to establish Hedda Gabler | 作者把海达·高布乐成功塑造成一个 |
[00:51] | as a strong, proud woman, | 强势 傲慢的女性 |
[00:53] | someone who could never live | 一生不屈服于 |
[00:54] | with the threat of being blackmailed. | 敲诈的威胁 |
[00:57] | But Hedda was pushed to take a desperate action. | 但是海达被迫采取了铤而走险的方法 |
[01:00] | And while she may have seen it as brave, | 她自以为是勇敢 |
[01:03] | we see it as tragic. | 我们却将其视为悲剧 |
[01:05] | What might really be tragic | 而更悲剧的是 |
[01:07] | is if some of you don’t start taking some notes. | 你们竟然还不动手做笔记 |
[01:10] | Sorry. Senior year is not all about skipping classes | 很抱歉 高中可不全是翘课 |
[01:13] | and dancing for the security cameras at Walmart. | 然后到沃尔玛监控摄像头前手舞足蹈 |
[01:17] | That’s what your weekends are for. | 这些留到周末去做 |
[01:20] | You might also want to research some of his other plays | 你们还可以去找找作者的其他作品 |
[01:23] | and see how they were received at that time… | 看看当时的反响 |
[01:30] | Emily, is everything all right? | 艾米丽 你还好吗 |
[01:32] | C-can I be excused? | 我 我能离开一下吗 |
[01:41] | Emily– | 艾米丽 |
[01:43] | – What’s going on? – No, no. Just come on. | -怎么了 -快来 |
[01:46] | Em, what’s the matter? Talk to us. | 艾米 怎么了 快告诉我们 |
[01:51] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[01:55] | Are those teeth? | 牙齿吗 |
[01:56] | Please just get rid of it. | 赶紧扔掉它 |
[01:58] | Are they alison’s? | 这是艾莉森的牙齿 |
[01:59] | My god, I can’t breathe. | 天哪 我快要窒息了 |
[02:00] | It wasn’t enough to steal her bones, | 偷了她的尸骨还不够 |
[02:01] | now we’re gonna get pieces of her delivered to us? | 还要分成碎块儿寄给咱们吗 |
[02:03] | Guys, these probably aren’t even human. | 姐妹们 这可能不是人类的牙齿 |
[02:05] | They’re totally human! | 这显然是人的牙 |
[02:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[02:07] | Because I worked at a dentist’s office Spencer. | 我在牙医那儿工作过 斯宾塞 |
[02:09] | For two days, answering phones. | 就两天 也就是接接电话 |
[02:10] | Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere. | 对 但那儿到处都是牙齿 |
[02:12] | Even the friggin’ bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid. | 连浴室钥匙都是牙齿形的 |
[02:22] | Guys, real or not, | 姐妹们 不管牙是真是假 |
[02:23] | this “A” is working overtime to frame us. | 可以肯定的是A迫不及待地陷害我们 |
[02:25] | First the call to Emily from Spencer’s phone, | 先是用斯宾塞的手机给艾米丽打电话 |
[02:27] | then the cemetery photo, and now… | 然后是咱们在公墓的照片 现在又 |
[02:29] | It’s all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[02:30] | Em, stop. | 艾米别说了 |
[02:31] | No. That whole night is like a black hole. | 不 那个晚上像一个黑洞 |
[02:32] | I still can’t figure out how I got to Ali’s grave. | 我依旧不清楚如何去的艾莉的墓地 |
[02:36] | We need to give this to the police. | 我们得把这个交给警察 |
[02:37] | We can’t. We already lied to them about the lake house. | 不成 湖边小屋的事我们已经骗了他们 |
[02:39] | Yeah. That was a huge mistake. | 对 但我们做错了 |
[02:41] | We keep digging ourselves in deeper. | 咱们越陷越深 |
[02:43] | Burning those photos was one thing– | 烧掉那些照片是小事 |
[02:45] | These are teeth. Okay? | 但这些可是牙齿啊 |
[02:47] | – We should at least tell our parents. – Tell them what? | -我们至少应该告诉爸妈 -说什么 |
[02:49] | We have no idea what this “A” knows. | 我们根本不清楚A知道些什么 |
[02:51] | Are you ready to explain | 你这是准备 |
[02:52] | every lie we’ve ever told since Ali died? | 坦白自艾莉死后的所有谎言吗 |
[02:54] | You don’t have to protect me, okay? | 你们不需要保护我 好吗 |
[02:56] | I can take the blame for all of this. | 我可以担起所有的责任 |
[02:57] | Emily, stop. | 艾米丽 别说了 |
[02:58] | You’re not in this by yourself. | 大家都深陷其中 |
[03:00] | Yeah, but you know what, if you could remember something else | 就是 但如果你除了那辆车 |
[03:02] | from that black hole besides an old car, | 还能回想起其他的事儿 |
[03:04] | – that’d be nice. – Hanna. | -那样最好了 -汉娜 |
[03:05] | I’m just saying, it’d be helpful. | 我说说而已 没准会有用的 |
[03:07] | OK, can we please just get rid of that? | 好 但麻烦先把牙扔掉好么 |
[03:09] | We can’t toss this. This is evidence. | 不能轻易扔掉 这可是证据 |
[03:10] | Look. I’ll put it in my locker until we figure out what to do. | 那先放我柜子里 想到办法再处理 |
[03:12] | Like your locker is safe from “A”? | 你的柜子A就动不了吗 |
[03:15] | – Just give it to me. – I’ll put it in my purse– | -给我 -我把它放我钱包 |
[03:20] | Hanna. | 汉娜你干嘛 |
[03:20] | – Look. I will get it. – No, wait! | -别急 我来捞 -慢着 |
[03:22] | You can’t just dive in there. | 你不能就这么伸进去 |
[03:23] | These things have sensors. | 马桶有感应器 |
[03:24] | – Excuse me? – You just have to be really careful. | -什么 -你得万分注意 |
[03:26] | – Well, if you would like to… – No. | -那你要愿意… -不 |
[04:00] | I can’t believe that we lost it. | 难以置信我们把它弄丢了 |
[04:03] | It wasn’t like we were gonna hand it over to the cops. | 我们又不会把它交给警察 |
[04:05] | I wanted to. | 我本来想呢 |
[04:06] | We could have found out who sent it to us. | 那样我们就能查出寄件人了 |
[04:08] | There were fingerprints on that necklace. | 项链上有指纹的 |
[04:09] | Yeah, mine. | 是有 我的 |
[04:11] | – Hanna, you have to go back to Radley. – What? | -汉娜 你得回趟拉德里 -什么 |
[04:13] | – You need to make Mona talk. – Spencer’s right. | -你得让梦娜说话 -斯宾塞说得对 |
[04:15] | Mona has never been working alone, | 梦娜从来不是一个人 |
[04:17] | and she’s probably still giving people orders. | 很有可能她仍在给他人发号施令 |
[04:18] | Find out who else has seen her. | 找找谁还见过她 |
[04:20] | You know what? You guys just ripped me a new one | 你们可真搞笑 上周我去看望了她 |
[04:22] | last week for visiting her. | 你们喷得我狗血淋头 |
[04:23] | Now you want me to go back there with cupcakes? | 这会儿又让我回去跟她姐妹情深 |
[04:26] | If we want answers, maybe we should be focusing on Garrett. | 如果想知道真相 或许我们应该去找加勒特 |
[04:29] | I will go back to Garrett, | 我可以回去找加勒特 |
[04:30] | if you will work on Mona. | 前提是你得去找梦娜 |
[04:32] | Will you go today? After school? | 今天能去吗 放学后 |
[04:50] | Has anyone spoken to her since school started? | 开学以来有人跟她说过话吗 |
[04:54] | No. I still think it’s really shady | 没人 第一天上课她就没来 |
[04:57] | that she didn’t get back the first day of school. | 我就觉得这事疑团重重 |
[05:01] | It’s no shadier than Lucas strolling around | 那也没卢卡斯周六清早4点 |
[05:03] | on Saturday at four in the morning. | 晃来晃去更诡异 |
[05:05] | Well, maybe that’s their witching hour. | 没准那正是他们的下咒时间 |
[05:07] | Wait! So now we think they’re definitely connected? | 那就是说他们之间肯定有猫腻 |
[05:09] | Jenna and Lucas? | 詹娜和卢卡斯 |
[05:10] | Em, you saw them talking back to | 艾米 你看到他们在化妆舞会上 |
[05:12] | black swan person at the masquerade party. | 跟黑天鹅那人说话了 |
[05:15] | Mona could have an entire outfield playing for her. | 梦娜可能一直在外围为她效力 |
[05:18] | Hey, watch it. | 小心点 |
[05:21] | – Here you go, man. – That’s okay, jenna, . | -给你 -没事的 詹娜 |
[05:22] | – Don’t worry about it.- Is it just me, | -没事 -是我看错了 |
[05:24] | or she is blinder than she was last year? | 还是她比之前更瞎了 |
[05:31] | Hey. Still working on this? | 还在捣鼓这个呀 |
[05:33] | Yeah, but I can fix it. | 对 但我会修好的 |
[05:35] | – The school should be paying you. – A lot. | -学校该给你钱的 -那他们要穷了 |
[05:40] | What’s up? You okay? | 怎么啦 还好吧 |
[05:43] | Um, I do have to meet my mom after school. | 我放学后要见我妈 |
[05:46] | She wants me to help pick out an outfit | 她要我帮她挑件 |
[05:48] | for this bank thingie, | 去银行上班穿的衣服 |
[05:50] | so can we do dinner tomorrow night instead? | 我们可以明晚再一起吃饭吗 |
[05:55] | Yeah. Tomorrow night’s fine. | 好 明晚也行 |
[05:58] | Great. Well, see you later, sweetie. | 真好 那一会儿见 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | Your mom thinks I’m a basket case. | 你妈妈肯定觉得我是个废柴 |
[06:07] | My mom loves you, Em. | 我妈爱你的 艾米 |
[06:08] | She knows everything that you’ve been through. | 她知道你所经历的一切 |
[06:10] | Can she spread the love around the faculty lounge? | 那她能把对我的爱分给其他老师吗 |
[06:13] | I have to take four make-up exams | 我得参加四门补考 |
[06:14] | or they’re gonna make me repeat eleventh grade. | 不然就要留级重读高二 |
[06:16] | – They can’t hold you back. – Yes, they can. | -他们不能让你留级的 -可以的 |
[06:18] | I was absent all of april. | 整整一个四月我都旷了 |
[06:19] | You’re gonna get through this. | 你能扛过去的 |
[06:21] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:23] | You just need a study partner. A tutor. | 你只是需要个学习伙伴 一位辅导老师 |
[06:25] | Wait! Why don’t you just call Ezra? | 对了 干嘛不找以斯拉 |
[06:28] | If your first make-up test is English, he could be your tutor. | 如果你第一门补考是英语 那他可以辅导你 |
[06:31] | – Awkward. – No, it’s not. | -好尴尬的 -不会啊 |
[06:33] | Aria, I can’t think of him as “Mr. Fitz” anymore. | 艾瑞亚 我没法再把他当做费兹老师了 |
[06:36] | Okay? I’ve seen his underwear drawer. | 拜托 我都看过他的内衣抽屉了 |
[06:37] | Those were his socks. | 那里只是袜子 |
[06:38] | Why would his socks have a flap in the middle? | 他的袜子中间还有隔板 |
[06:40] | – I’m texting you his number. – Aria, I don’t– | -我把他号码发你 -艾瑞亚 我不用… |
[06:41] | He’s not teaching right now, and it’s killing him. | 他现在没书可教 都要把他憋坏了 |
[06:43] | Seriously, you’d be helping each other out. | 你们就算是互帮互助吧 |
[06:50] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[06:56] | Meredith. | 梅丽狄斯 |
[06:58] | Wait. That’s your dad’s Meredith? | 等一下 是你爸爸的那个梅雷迪斯 |
[07:00] | That’s the skank you and Ali caught lip-locking in the car? | 是被你和艾莉撞见在车里激吻的那个贱人 |
[07:03] | If my mom sees her here… What’s she doing here? | 要是我妈妈在这里看到她 她来干嘛 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[07:10] | Are you looking for someone? | 你来找谁 |
[07:12] | Hello, Aria. I forgot you were still a student here. | 艾瑞亚 你好 我都忘了还在这里念书呢 |
[07:15] | Yeah, I am. What are you doing here? | 对 还在 你来干嘛 |
[07:17] | I’m applying for an open teaching position. | 我来应征教师啊 |
[07:20] | Oh, don’t worry, hon. I won’t put you down as a reference. | 亲 别担心 我不会把你写在推荐人里的 |
[07:30] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[07:31] | Why would she want to work at a school | 她干嘛非要来我们学校 |
[07:33] | where she’s gonna bump into my mother every single day? | 她可能每天都得跟我妈起正面冲突 |
[07:36] | And why should my mom have to go through this? | 为什么我妈的命这么苦 |
[07:37] | She’s been divorced for, like, 20 minutes. | 她刚离婚 还没多久呢 |
[07:39] | Aria, breathe. Meredith applied for the job, | 艾瑞亚 冷静 梅雷迪斯来应征 |
[07:42] | It doesn’t mean she got it. | 不见得就能应征得上 |
[07:44] | There’s no reason to tell your mom. | 没必要告诉你妈妈 |
[07:45] | Seriously, though, who is giving that woman a reference–my dad? | 说真的 你说谁会推荐她啊 我爸么 |
[07:49] | Ooh, yeah, I wouldn’t tell him either. | 要是我 也不会告诉你爸爸 |
[07:51] | Why? You think he has something to do with this? | 怎么 你觉得这事跟他有关 |
[07:53] | I didn’t say that, I just think you’re still | 我可没说 我只是觉得 |
[07:55] | walking on bit of scorched earth when it comes to us, | 咱们还是别引火上身为好 |
[07:57] | And if you put him on the defensive– | 而且如果你还在怕他发现我们 |
[07:58] | He’s not in that place anymore. | 他已经不反对我们的事了 |
[07:59] | Then why am I dropping you off three blocks from your house? | 那你为何要我把车停到离你家三个街区的这里 |
[08:02] | Because he’s still in that place. | 因为他还是反对我们 |
[08:04] | I hate this. I hate having to sneak around | 我讨厌这样 我讨厌偷偷摸摸 |
[08:07] | and avoid saying your name… | 不敢提到你的名字 |
[08:11] | It’s like we’re going backwards. | 我们关系毫无进展 |
[08:13] | One battle at a time. | 各个击破 |
[08:15] | We just had a nice dinner– with your mom. Okay? | 我们刚和你妈妈吃过晚餐 好吧 |
[08:19] | Let’s celebrate what is working. | 我们先庆祝一下阶段性胜利 |
[08:25] | – It’s Emily. Has she called you yet? – No. | -是艾米丽 她打给你了吗 -没有 |
[08:28] | Why haven’t you called Ezra yet? | 你怎么还没给以斯拉打电话呢 |
[08:30] | Call him now. He’s free. | 赶快给他打 他闲着呢 |
[08:33] | – Emily’s gonna be calling you. – I might not answer. | -艾米丽马上会打给你 -我不见得接啊 |
[08:35] | Ezra, she’s sinking. | 以斯拉 她情况很糟 |
[08:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[08:55] | So, um… | 那个 |
[08:58] | – Did you talk to your mom? – No. | -你跟你妈妈说过了吗 -没有 |
[09:03] | I need you to give me a better reason. | 我还需要更有说服力的理由 |
[09:05] | Other than being innocent? | 我的无辜还不够有说服力 |
[09:06] | Look, you said you knew who dug up Ali’s grave. | 你说你知道是谁挖了艾莉的坟墓 |
[09:09] | How do I know that the person didn’t just do that for you? | 我怎么知道那个人不是你派的 |
[09:11] | I didn’t touch your friend Maya, and I didn’t kill Alison, | 我没动你的朋友玛雅 我也没杀艾莉森 |
[09:15] | And guess what, what was snatched from her grave that night | 而且 她的坟被挖了 |
[09:17] | would have actually proved it. | 刚好可以证明这一点 |
[09:19] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[09:20] | Is your mom defending me or not? | 你妈妈要不要为我辩护 |
[09:22] | Why would she or anyone | 为什么她或是镇子上的其他人 |
[09:24] | else in this town believe that you’re innocent? | 要相信你说无辜的 |
[09:27] | Spencer, | 斯宾塞 |
[09:29] | somebody you know well has you completely fooled. | 一个和你很好的人把你耍得团团转 |
[09:33] | People lie, but… | 人们说谎 |
[09:36] | medical records don’t. | 可病例不会骗人 |
[09:39] | Whose medical records? | 谁的病例 |
[09:41] | Who are you talking about? Alison? | 你说谁的 艾莉森 |
[09:46] | Jenna’s? | 詹娜的 |
[09:49] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:51] | Are you talking about Jenna? | 你说的是詹娜 |
[10:00] | So it turns out that… | 结果选了 |
[10:01] | takes that frizzy-haired girl who dates the quarterback. | 那个跟四分卫在一起的卷发女孩 |
[10:04] | You know, the one who transferred from Ohio? | 你还记得么 那个从俄亥俄州转来的学生 |
[10:07] | Well, Noel Kahn thinks this dude is a genius | 诺埃尔·卡恩觉得他是个天才 |
[10:10] | Because he can burp the star-spangled banner. | 因为他可以打嗝哼哼出国歌 |
[10:19] | Have you… heard from Noel? | 最近诺埃尔给你打过电话吗 |
[10:24] | Does he ever come visit you? | 他来看过你吗 |
[10:34] | Has anyone… been to visit you besides me? | 除了我以外还有人来看过你吗 |
[10:44] | You know what, Mona? If I told the police | 你知道吗 梦娜 如果我告诉警察 |
[10:46] | That you mowed me down with your car, | 是你开车把我撞倒 |
[10:48] | You would not be here getting a | 你不可能待在这里 |
[10:49] | slice of peach pie every day to wash down your meds. | 每天一边吃黄桃派 一边治病 |
[10:52] | You’d be sharing a jail cell with someone calling you “Peach Pie” | 你会跟一个叫你”黄桃派”的流氓住一间牢房 |
[10:55] | while you braid her back hair! | 你还得给她编辫子 |
[10:58] | God, Mona, you owe me! | 梦娜 是你对不起我 |
[11:00] | All right? You have made my life a nightmare! You owe me! | 是你让我活在噩梦中 你欠我的 |
[11:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:10] | This visit’s over. Now. | 这次探视到此结束 |
[11:30] | Hey there. | 你来了 |
[11:34] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 我帮你叫杯咖啡吗 |
[11:36] | No, I’m okay. Thanks, mr. Fitz. | 不用了 谢谢 费兹老师 |
[11:38] | – You can call me ezra. – No, I can’t. | -你可以叫我以斯拉 -我做不到 |
[11:42] | But I can try. | 但是我可以试试 |
[11:45] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[11:51] | So…Aria mentioned | 艾瑞亚告诉我 |
[11:54] | You’re taking the English make-up exam this Thursday. | 说你这周四要参加英语补考 |
[11:57] | Yeah, and then chem and history next week, | 是的 然后下礼拜考化学和历史 |
[11:59] | and Spanish after that. | 之后还有西班牙语 |
[12:01] | Great. Well, I’m glad we can | 太好了 我很欣慰 |
[12:03] | start with a language I actually speak…in. | 我们能用我会的语言来交谈 |
[12:06] | But not always so well. Did you like the novel? | 虽然我也不太擅长 你喜欢那小说吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, it was okay. | 还不错 |
[12:11] | Ending was kind of sad. | 就是结局有些悲伤 |
[12:15] | Emily, um… | 艾米丽 |
[12:19] | I’m so sorry about Maya. | 对于玛雅的事 我感到非常遗憾 |
[12:23] | We don’t have to talk about that. | 我们不要谈这个 |
[12:24] | No. I know. | 我知道 |
[12:26] | But it’s just, I– I wanted you to know that. | 但是 我想让你知道 |
[12:32] | I’m just…sorry. | 我真心为你感到遗憾 |
[12:50] | Your friend Mona deserves to be drawn and quartered. | 你朋友梦娜活该被关起来 |
[12:54] | And given what she’s done, I understand you want to punish her. | 她做了那些事 我理解你希望她得到惩罚 |
[12:57] | That’s not why I came here. | 我不是因为这个来的 |
[13:00] | I just lost it. | 我只是失控了 |
[13:02] | I’ve done worse. | 我不比你强 |
[13:06] | I once threw a bowl of soup | 有次我去探望我父亲 |
[13:08] | across the room when visiting my dad. | 我气得把一碗汤摔在了房间里 |
[13:10] | In a place much like this. Worse. | 也是这样一个地方 但条件差多了 |
[13:13] | – Your dad was in the nut house? – For years. | -你爸也呆过精神病院吗 -呆了几年 |
[13:17] | He checked out of my life when I was ten, | 他在我十岁离开了我 |
[13:20] | Traded our family room for the chaos inside his head. | 他发病时 毁了我们家房子 |
[13:23] | He made your friend down the hall seem downright chatty. | 跟他比起来 你那个朋友要好多了 |
[13:26] | She won’t even apologize. | 她都不跟我道歉 |
[13:28] | Then you have to accept that, Hanna. | 那汉娜你要学会去接受 |
[13:32] | You’ve lost someone whom you trusted. | 你失去了一个曾经信任的人 |
[13:35] | And then you might be grieving for the Mona | 然后你可能会与过去一样 |
[13:37] | you didn’t know as much as for the one you did. | 同情这个陌生的梦娜 |
[13:41] | I’m getting really tired of losing people. | 我不想再失去任何人了 |
[13:43] | And this is particularly | 那么这就会更难 |
[13:44] | hard because Mona’s right in front of you. | 因为梦娜还在你面前 |
[13:47] | In clinical terms, we call it “Ambiguous loss.” | 这在临床术语中称作”模糊性失去感” |
[13:50] | What? | 什么东西 |
[13:52] | There’s been a death, but it doesn’t involve a body. | 一种死亡形态 但人其实还活着 |
[13:54] | Like when a soldier goes missing, | 就像一名失踪的士兵 |
[13:56] | Or a relative slips into dementia. | 或者不知不觉中变成痴呆的亲人 |
[14:00] | They’re gone, but yet, still here. | 他们离开了你 但人还在 |
[14:10] | Here. | 给你的 |
[14:26] | Where did Jenna go when music camp ended? | 音乐夏令营结束后 詹娜去了哪里 |
[14:29] | Did your parents pick her up? | 你爸妈去接她的吗 |
[14:30] | I have no idea. Why? | 不知道 怎么了 |
[14:33] | Well, that camp ended on August 23rd. | 那个夏令营在8月23号结束 |
[14:36] | I looked it up online. | 我在网上查到的 |
[14:38] | Did she just stay up in the Poconos? | 之后她一直呆在波科诺斯吗 |
[14:42] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说真的 我不知道 |
[14:43] | I was packing up my stuff before she even went to camp. | 在她去夏令营前 我就开始整理东西了 |
[14:47] | – Just eating breakfast there was weird. – How come? | -连早餐的气氛都很诡异 -为什么 |
[14:51] | My parents were treating Jenna like one of her snow-globes. | 我爸妈像对待雪景玻璃球一样把她捧在手心里 |
[14:53] | After the surgery didn’t work, | 在手术失败后 |
[14:55] | It was like they thought | 他们担心 |
[14:56] | she’d crack if they asked the wrong question. | 稍不小心说错话 她就会崩溃 |
[15:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:16] | You’re a little tense. | 你这里有点僵硬 |
[15:17] | Yeah. I was born that way. | 是的 我天生就这样 |
[15:21] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮你 |
[15:47] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[15:48] | Yeah! In here! | 在这呢 |
[15:53] | – Hello, Toby. – Hey, Mrs. Hastings, | -你好 托比 -你好 海斯汀夫人 |
[15:55] | How’s it goin’? | 一切还好吧 |
[15:57] | I’ve had better days. | 我很好 |
[15:59] | Did your sister call? I’ve left three messages for her. | 你姐打电话来没 我给她留过三条言了 |
[16:03] | Uh, no, is Melissa okay? | 没有 梅丽莎还好吗 |
[16:04] | I don’t think “okay” really applies in her situation, does it? | 她现在好不了 不是吗 |
[16:10] | Will you be joining us for dinner, Toby? | 你留下来吃晚饭吗 托比 |
[16:12] | Uh…well, I was– | 我… |
[16:16] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | It was weird, but we got past it. | 是有点尴尬 不过后来好了 |
[16:22] | So you’re calling him “Ezra” or “Mr. Fitz”? | 那你是叫他以斯拉还是费兹老师 |
[16:24] | Neither. It’s a lot easier not to call him anything. | 都不 什么都不叫更省事 |
[16:27] | Oh. That’s what your dad does, right, aria? | 你爸也是这个方针 是吧 艾瑞亚 |
[16:28] | Just about. | 差不多吧 |
[16:29] | This whole “don’t ask, don’t tell” thing is not working. | 这套”不问不谈”的态度并不解决问题 |
[16:32] | I did that with my mom forever. | 之前我跟我妈也是 |
[16:34] | But she finally came around. | 她最后还是妥协了 |
[16:36] | By the time I brought Samara over, | 我带萨马拉回家后 |
[16:38] | they were bonding over arts and crafts. | 她们在艺术和工艺品上很谈得来 |
[16:40] | I don’t think my dad is gonna be scrapbookin’ with Ezra anytime soon. | 我爸永远不可能跟以斯拉一起制作剪贴簿 |
[16:46] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[16:57] | Is that yours? | 是你的吗 |
[17:01] | What’s going on? Whose is that? | 怎么了 这是谁的 |
[17:05] | Do you want to save your parents’ marriage, or not? | 你到底想不想拯救你父母的婚姻 |
[17:08] | I don’t even know what we’re looking for. | 我都不知道我们在找什么 |
[17:10] | If my dad said that meredith’s history, I believe him. | 如果我爸说梅雷迪斯已是历史 我相信他 |
[17:13] | Oh, grow up. They probably do it on that couch. Daily. | 成熟点 没准他们每天就在沙发上亲热 |
[17:20] | Do you smell cheap perfume? | 闻到地摊香水味没 |
[17:21] | Ali, there are other students that come in here, okay? | 艾莉 别的学生也会来的 好吗 |
[17:24] | Yeah, and how many of them like to roll around and sweat on his couch? | 那有多少在椅子上翻云覆雨汗浸抱枕呢 |
[17:30] | Is that someone coming? | 是不是有人来了 |
[17:40] | Which student does this belong to? | 这又是哪个学生的 |
[17:44] | You found that in his couch? | 这是在沙发上找到的吗 |
[17:46] | Honey, I’m sure she’s shed a lot more than that. | 亲爱的 我猜她不止掉了这个 |
[17:49] | Probably find her panties in the mini-fridge. | 说不定能在小冰箱里找到她的内裤呢 |
[17:58] | Oh. So they have been spending quality time together. | 看来他们过得很逍遥呀 |
[18:02] | I hear break-up sex is the best. | 听说跟旧情人滚床单最来劲儿 |
[18:04] | Why would he lie? He told me that he ended it. | 他为什么骗我 他告诉我一切都了结了 |
[18:08] | Maybe he did, sweetie. But people make up. | 也许他做了了结 有人非要送上门来 |
[18:11] | They backslide. | 于是死灰复燃 |
[18:16] | Aria, if you really want to get rid of this bitch, | 艾瑞亚 如果你真的想摆脱这个贱人 |
[18:19] | You’re gonna have to help daddy figure out what she really is– | 就该帮你爸爸揭穿她的真面目 |
[18:23] | A vindictive, homewrecking bunny-boiler. | 一个满怀怨恨丧心病狂的小三 |
[18:28] | Don’t look now, but mere-death is having a meltdown. | 别急 咱要给这位梅雷迪斯致命一击 |
[18:43] | 谁要离开谁 蠢猪 | |
[18:55] | -How come you never told us about that? -Why would I? | -你怎么从没说过 -我怎么说 |
[18:58] | I felt like complete crap by the time I got home, | 到家后 我完全懵了 |
[19:01] | and I made Alison promise to never tell a soul. | 我还向艾莉森保证一个字都不说出去 |
[19:03] | So why is it in your locker? | 那这怎么在你柜子里 |
[19:04] | You’ve been hiding it this whole time? | 你一直藏着它吗 |
[19:07] | No. No. It’s just that you guys… | 不 不 只是… |
[19:12] | Don’t you remember when Ali’s mom called us before her funeral | 记得艾莉的妈妈在葬礼前打电话来 |
[19:15] | and she asked all of us if we each wanted to put something…. | 问我们每个人有没有什么东西 |
[19:19] | A keepsake in her casket? | 想作为纪念放进棺材的 |
[19:21] | And that’s what you put in there? | 那就是你放进去的吗 |
[19:25] | So real teeth or not, | 不管怎么说 |
[19:27] | that was definitely stolen from Ali’s grave. | 这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了 |
[19:37] | So next, cite an example of the author uses symbolism. | 下一题 举例说明作者象征手法的运用 |
[19:42] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry, what was the question? | 抱歉 题目是什么 |
[19:48] | Wharton’s use of symbolism? | 沃顿如何运用的象征手法 |
[19:52] | The cat. | 猫 |
[19:54] | From the broken dish. | 打碎的盘子 |
[19:59] | Emily… | 艾米丽… |
[20:01] | You know this material, | 这些知识你都知道 |
[20:03] | and you’ve been in high-pressure situations before. | 你也经历过压力大的时刻 |
[20:06] | When you were swimming, you thrived on them, right? | 游泳时你把压力化为了动力 对吗 |
[20:09] | So how did you prepare for a race? | 那你是怎么准备比赛的 |
[20:11] | What did you do minutes before you jumped in that pool? | 在你跃入泳池前的几分钟都做些什么 |
[20:15] | Um, I… listened to music. | 我听音乐 |
[20:20] | Then that’s what you’ll do before you take these exams. | 那你考试前就这么做 |
[20:23] | Everything you need to know is already in your head. | 你需要掌握的知识都在你脑中了 |
[20:36] | 艾米丽的辅导提前结束了 你过来吗 -以斯拉 | |
[20:38] | Aria? Is that you? | 艾瑞亚 是你吗 |
[20:43] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[20:44] | I thought I recognized the ringtone. | 我认出了手机铃声 |
[20:47] | I was going to call you tonight. | 我正想今晚给你打电话的 |
[20:51] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[20:52] | I lost my accompanist for next week’s assembly, | 下周的集会我缺个伴奏 |
[20:54] | and I thought of asking you to play with me. | 我想邀请你来跟我一起演奏 |
[21:02] | I’m a little rusty. | 我都有点生疏了 |
[21:03] | Oh, it’s an easy piece. | 是很简单的一章 |
[21:04] | Just a couple of rehearsals and we’d be good to go. | 排练几次就足够完美演出了 |
[21:09] | So you want to come over tomorrow? | 那你明天过来吗 |
[21:13] | I’d really love to, Jenna, | 我很想去 詹娜 |
[21:15] | but I’m helping my dad with this project he’s doing, and– | 但我在帮我爸爸做课题 而且 |
[21:20] | he’s actually waving at me | 他正在街对面 |
[21:21] | from across the street, so I really gotta go. | 挥手招呼我呢 我真得走了 |
[21:34] | She invited you to that house? | 她请你去她家吗 |
[21:37] | What’d you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[21:37] | I said no freaking way. To myself. | 我心里想 门儿都没有 |
[21:41] | But to her I just said that I was busy. | 但我跟她说 我很忙没空 |
[21:44] | Did you ever find a note? | 你有没有发现什么字条 |
[21:45] | Are we sure that earring came from “A”? | 我们能断定那耳环是A放的吗 |
[21:48] | I’d be a lot more sure | 如果你能从梦娜口中套点话出来 |
[21:50] | if you could squeeze something out of Mona. | 我会更确定的 |
[21:52] | Please tell me that you’re going back there, Han. | 汉娜 答应我你会再去的 |
[21:54] | – Are you? – Uh, I don’t know. I’ll call you back. | -是吧 -不知道 我回头再打给你 |
[21:58] | Hey. Took long enough. | 去了这么久 |
[22:01] | They messed up. Gave our order to someone else. | 他们弄错了 把我们的外卖给了别人 |
[22:04] | Didn’t you get my text? | 没看到我短信吗 |
[22:05] | Uh, no. I was on the phone with Aria. | 没 我在跟艾瑞亚通电话 |
[22:09] | – I’m starving. – Me too. | -我饿到不行了 -我也是 |
[22:16] | You got somewhere else you need to be? | 你还要去别处吗 |
[22:18] | No. No. | 没有 |
[22:21] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[22:28] | Ask whoever that is to call you back, please. | 不管是谁 说你回头再打给他 |
[22:31] | I– I won’t answer it. | 那我不接了 |
[22:34] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[22:35] | No. Clearly it’s not if my | 不 显然不好 因为我 |
[22:38] | daughter’s making secret trips to the county jail. | 女儿瞒着我跑去监狱 |
[22:44] | There’s still a lot of things that I don’t understand. | 还有很多事我不明白 |
[22:46] | Yeah, me too, like why would you have anything to do with | 我也是 比如我不明白你为什么要见 |
[22:49] | a man who’s accused of murdering two teenage girls? | 一个被控谋杀两名少女的嫌疑犯 |
[22:51] | Mom, Emily is really hurting, | 妈妈 艾米丽真的很伤心 |
[22:53] | and I just wanted some answers. | 我只想找些答案 |
[22:55] | Did this happen to Maya because she knew too much? | 玛雅的被杀是否因为她知道太多 |
[22:57] | Did the D.A.’s office send you there to ask that question? | 难道是检察官派你去问这问题的 |
[23:01] | I didn’t think so. | 应该不是吧 |
[23:03] | I’m guessing it’ll be answered at his trial. | 我想他受审时会回答的 |
[23:06] | Why are you talking to me like | 为什么你跟我说话的语气 |
[23:07] | I’m a hostile witness? | 好像我是个敌意证人 |
[23:08] | Maya was my friend, too. | 玛雅也是我的朋友 |
[23:10] | This is a dangerous man, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 他太危险了 |
[23:12] | He wouldn’t be locked up if | 如果不是证据确凿 |
[23:13] | there weren’t damaging evidence against him. | 他也不会被关起来 |
[23:16] | Don’t you ever go there again. | 不准你再去监狱了 |
[23:19] | So is Rosewood safe now | 那这个危险分子被关起来了 |
[23:21] | that one dangerous man is locked up? | 玫瑰镇就安全了吗 |
[23:23] | Because Garret was already in jail when Ali’s grave was dug up. | 艾莉的坟墓被挖时 加勒特已被关押了 |
[23:25] | If you’re implying that he’s got helpful friends on the outside, | 如果你是在暗示他在外面还有帮凶 |
[23:28] | that’s even more of a reason not to see him. | 那你就更不应该去见他 |
[23:30] | People might think that’s you. | 别人会以为你是他的帮凶 |
[23:33] | Don’t you ever go there again. | 你不准再去了 |
[23:35] | Am I clear? | 听清楚了吗 |
[23:46] | I thought you were starved. | 我以为你很饿 |
[23:49] | Guess I’m not. | 可能不饿吧 |
[23:52] | Okay, where do you need to be right now? | 你原本到底要去哪 |
[23:56] | Hanna, we stopped lying to each other a long time ago, | 汉娜 我们一直以来都坦诚相待 |
[23:58] | didn’t we? | 不是吗 |
[24:02] | I was thinking of visiting Mona at Radley. | 我在想去拉德里看梦娜 |
[24:11] | Why now? Just curious. | 为什么要现在去 纯属好奇 |
[24:13] | It’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 |
[24:16] | No, it’s more than complicated. It is completely whacked. | 不是情况复杂 是彻底失控 |
[24:19] | Look, she is my best friend in tenth grade. | 从十年级开始 她就是我最好的朋友 |
[24:21] | Yeah, and she threw you a few poisoned apples in the eleventh. | 是 而十一年级时 她就暗害了你 |
[24:23] | I don’t expect you to understand, all right? I know you hate her. | 我不奢望你能理解 我知道你讨厌她 |
[24:26] | I feel sorry for her, okay? | 我同情她 |
[24:27] | But not enough to send her a get well card. | 但不足以让我关心安慰她 |
[24:29] | – Caleb– I don’t care if she | -凯勒 -我不在乎 |
[24:30] | spends the rest of her life in a paper gown | 她下半辈子是否要穿着纸袍 |
[24:32] | making ash trays and pooping in a stall without a door | 制作烟灰缸 在没门的隔间拉屎 |
[24:35] | as long as she can’t get anywhere near you, or hurt you– | 只要她离你远远的 伤害不到你 |
[24:38] | It hurt me to see her like this, okay? | 听你这样说她 我很难受 |
[24:41] | I’m having an ambiguous loss. | 我现在是模糊性失去感 |
[24:44] | You’re what? | 什么 |
[24:45] | That’s what it’s called. Someone dies but they’re still here. | 是专业术语 就是人死了却还阴魂不散 |
[24:49] | Where did you pick that up? | 你从哪听说的 |
[24:51] | I googled it, okay? | 谷歌上搜的 |
[24:54] | I’m not gonna have this fight. | 我不想跟你为这个吵架 |
[25:02] | Fine. I’ll go with you. | 好吧 我陪你一起去 |
[25:06] | – What? – To radley. | -什么 -去拉德里 |
[25:08] | I’ll drive you there. | 我送你去 |
[25:10] | By the time we get there visiting hours will be over. | 等我们到那 探访时间都结束了 |
[25:13] | Then we’ll go tomorrow. | 那我们明天去 |
[25:19] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[25:21] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你啊 |
[25:24] | And I don’t want us sneaking around each other. | 我不希望我们之间总遮遮掩掩的 |
[25:48] | 去跟老爸坦白 否则我就派人去告诉警察 晚安 -A | |
[26:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:23] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah. What’s wrong? | 当然了 什么事 |
[26:28] | Will you sit down? I– I need to tell you something. | 能坐下说吗 有件事想跟你说 |
[26:41] | I know that your office was trashed a couple years ago. | 几年前 你的办公室被人弄成了一团糟 |
[26:47] | And I know that I’m not supposed to know that | 我本不该知道这事的 |
[26:50] | because you thought that it was Meredith who did it. | 因为你认为是梅雷迪斯干的 |
[26:59] | But it wasn’t her, it was me. | 但事实上不是她 是我 |
[27:06] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你为什么现在告诉我 |
[27:11] | Did seeing Meredith yesterday bring this on? | 是不是昨天看到她让你想起这件事来了 |
[27:17] | I guess. Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[27:21] | Do you have any idea how close I came to calling the police? | 你知不知道当时我差点就报警了 |
[27:24] | – I thought she wanted to hurt my family. – She already had. | -我以为她想伤害你们 -她已经伤害了 |
[27:31] | So I did it. | 所以我才那么做 |
[27:32] | I said a lot of harsh things to her at the time. | 当时我对她说了很多苛责的话 |
[27:36] | And now you’re telling me that I accused her of something that… | 现在你却告诉我 我谴责她的那件事 |
[27:41] | you did. | 居然是你做的 |
[27:59] | We both owe her an apology. | 我们都应该向她道歉 |
[28:02] | And I’m not doing that for you. | 而且你必须亲自去 |
[28:22] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[28:25] | Okay, guys, you have 45 minutes. | 同学们 考试时间45分钟 |
[28:28] | I’ll give you a five-minute warning before I collect the tests. | 收卷前5分钟我会提醒你们 |
[28:31] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[28:49] | So… this won’t be long. | 时间不会很长的 |
[28:53] | If you need me, I’ll be right here, okay? | 需要我时就叫我 知道吗 |
[29:09] | Hey, Mona. | 梦娜 |
[29:13] | I’m back. | 我又来了 |
[29:20] | I didn’t come here to throw any more chairs. | 我这次来不会再扔椅子了 |
[29:23] | I just… | 我只是想… |
[29:26] | wanted to return the favor. | 想来报答你的 |
[29:39] | I brought the good stuff. | 我带了些好东西过来 |
[29:43] | How did you get your hands on these? | 你是怎么拿到这些东西的 |
[29:44] | Nobody was home. I found them in Jenna’s bathroom. | 当时家里没人 我在詹娜的浴室里找到的 |
[29:47] | So what are they? They’re eye drops? | 这都是什么 眼药水吗 |
[29:50] | The doctor prescribed the first bottle to Jenna | 这一瓶是去年春天詹娜手术后 |
[29:52] | – last spring after the surgery. – So? | -医生开给她的 -你的意思是 |
[29:57] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[29:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:03] | Check out the expiration date on the other bottle. | 你看看另一瓶的有效期 |
[30:07] | If the surgery didn’t work, | 如果手术没有成功 |
[30:08] | why is she still renewing that prescription? | 那她为什么还继续用药呢 |
[30:12] | Wait. What are you saying? You think Jenna can see? | 莫非你认为詹娜复明了吗 |
[30:48] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[30:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[30:57] | Five minutes, guys. | 同学们 还有最后五分钟 |
[31:17] | Okay, time is up. | 好了 时间到 |
[31:27] | Emily… it’s not a take-home test. | 艾米丽 这不是课后测试 |
[31:30] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 哦对 抱歉 |
[31:32] | – Did you need more time? – No, I’m done. | -需要延长时间吗 -不 我做完了 |
[31:35] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等一下 |
[31:37] | Did you study for this? | 这些你复习过了吗 |
[31:39] | Yeah, I did. But I– | 是的 复习过了 但是我… |
[31:40] | I did the best I could. I really have to go. | 我已经尽力了 我得走了 |
[32:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:05] | Do you want to sit? | 要坐下说吗 |
[32:09] | I’d…really rather not do this here, if that’s okay. | 我是不想在这说的 希望你不要介意 |
[32:13] | Well, here is where we are. | 既然来了就说吧 |
[32:15] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[32:23] | Look, I– I know that this is ancient history, | 我知道这些已经是老黄历了 |
[32:26] | but I just needed to clarify something. | 但是我需要澄清一件事 |
[32:31] | After I found out about you and my dad, I was really upset. | 我发现你和我爸在一起后 真的很气愤 |
[32:36] | And I broke into his office– | 我闯进了他的办公室 |
[32:38] | You don’t have to recount all the gory details. | 你不用历数你那光辉事迹的细节了 |
[32:40] | I spoke to your father this morning. | 今早我和你父亲谈过了 |
[32:44] | I remember his threats on my voicemail like it was yesterday. | 我还清楚地记得他在我语音信箱留下的威胁 |
[32:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[32:54] | Well, I’m sorry. | 很对不起 |
[32:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:00] | Maybe I’ll hear that from your father tomorrow, too. | 也许明天你爸也会这样跟我道歉 |
[33:02] | – You’re seeing him? – We made lunch plans. | -你们要见面吗 -我们约好共进午餐 |
[33:06] | And I guess I have you to thank for that. | 这还要多亏了你呢 |
[33:12] | Is there something else you want to say? | 你还有其它要说的吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[33:19] | I didn’t go to his office with the intention of stealing anything, | 我去他的办公室不是想偷拿东西 |
[33:24] | – I just took the earrings because– – Wait. | -我拿了这对耳环 -等一下 |
[33:26] | Go back. Earrings? | 你刚才说什么 耳环吗 |
[33:32] | I don’t have the other one, | 我找不到另一只了 |
[33:33] | but as soon as I find it I’ll make sure that you get it. | 但一找到我就还给你 |
[33:41] | What made you think this belonged to me? | 你为什么觉得这是我的 |
[33:44] | That’s not my earring. | 这不是我的耳环 |
[34:00] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[34:02] | Yeah, I’m just here to visit Garrett Reynolds. | 我来探望加勒特·雷诺兹 |
[34:04] | He’s meeting with his lawyer. It could be a while. | 他正和他的律师见面 可能得过一会了 |
[34:07] | Oh. May I wait? | 那我可以在这里等吗 |
[34:09] | – Suit yourself. – Thank you. | -请自便 -谢谢 |
[34:27] | Can you give me a list of all previous visitors, please? | 请问你能把所有访客的名单给我吗 |
[34:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:37] | No, no, no. I want something compiled for the last five months. | 不不不 我想要过去五个月的全部名单 |
[34:42] | I’ll need a little time to put that together. | 那我需要一点时间整理一下 |
[34:44] | – Okay. Tomorrow? – Yeah, tomorrow works. | -好的 明天行吗 -明天可以 |
[34:47] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[35:09] | Pardon me. You’re with Hanna? | 打扰一下 你是和汉娜一起来的吗 |
[35:13] | I’m Dr. Kingston. Hanna knows me as Wren. | 我是金斯顿医生 汉娜叫我任 |
[35:16] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[35:19] | Caleb. | 凯勒 |
[35:20] | Her boyfriend. | 她男朋友 |
[35:22] | Very good. So you decided to join her this time. | 很好 这次你决定来陪她了 |
[35:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:28] | Yeah, Hanna pretty much does whatever she wants, | 汉娜要想做什么很难阻止她 |
[35:30] | so I figured I would get onboard. | 所以我觉得还是跟她一起来吧 |
[35:32] | Indeed. Well, from what I’ve gathered, | 的确是 据我所知 |
[35:34] | coming here has been a great source of conflict for her. | 对于探视的事 她内心很挣扎 |
[35:38] | She’s spoken to you about this? | 她跟你说过这些吗 |
[35:39] | She has. We talked about patience and compassion. | 说过 我们聊过有关耐心和同情的问题 |
[35:42] | It seems like the other day was a bit of a turning point for her. | 看来那天对她来说可能是个转折点 |
[35:44] | She’s just starting to come to terms with | 她开始学会接受 |
[35:46] | all the anger that’s tied to ambiguous loss. | 因为模糊性失去感而产生的愤怒 |
[35:54] | Well, then, best press on. | 那么 继续努力吧 |
[35:56] | But please give Hanna my best. Nice meeting you. | 请向汉娜问好 很高兴认识你 |
[35:59] | Yeah. Same here. | 好 也很高兴认识你 |
[36:18] | What was my mother doing here? | 我妈妈来这里干什么 |
[36:21] | Sorry. I can’t talk. | 对不起 我不能说 |
[36:23] | My new attorney made me promise. | 我向我的律师保证过了 |
[36:26] | What– what are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[36:28] | Is my mother your lawyer now? | 我妈妈是你的律师吗 |
[36:32] | No. There’s– there’s no way– | 不 不可能 |
[36:35] | I never even asked her to help you. | 我还没开口请她帮你呢 |
[36:37] | I couldn’t, she still thinks you’re guilty. | 我开不了口 她仍然认为你有罪 |
[36:40] | What did you say that made her change her mind? | 你说什么让她改变主意了 |
[36:42] | – I gotta go. – Wait. | -我得走了 -等一下 |
[36:44] | What about Jenna, though? Could you at least tell me– | 詹娜是怎么回事 你至少告诉我 |
[36:45] | I’m done. | 我这里结束了 |
[37:47] | Okay, so the lighting in here sucks. | 好了 这里的光线太暗了 |
[37:48] | But at least you’re starting to look like someone I recognize. | 但至少现在我能认得出你了 |
[37:59] | Look, Mona, | 听着 梦娜 |
[38:01] | I didn’t come here to play beauty shop. | 我过来不是来玩化妆游戏的 |
[38:03] | I came here because I know there is a person still in there. | 我来是因为我相信你的本性还在 |
[38:08] | I know you’ve been hurt, but so have I. | 我知道你被伤害了 我也是 |
[38:11] | And I still am. | 而且我现在仍然在受伤 |
[38:18] | Trust me, you’re not the first person to hurt me, Mona. | 相信我梦娜 你不是第一个伤害我的人 |
[38:23] | And you’re certainly not the last. | 也不可能是最后一个 |
[38:28] | You’re getting them again, aren’t you? | 你又收到了 是不是 |
[38:32] | The texts. | 那些短信 |
[38:37] | Hey, Hanna. The nurse said that visiting hours are over. | 汉娜 护士说探视时间结束了 |
[38:40] | Um, yeah, can you, uh, can you give me a minute? | 好 能再给我一分钟吗 |
[38:43] | Just tell the nurse that I have to pack up. | 告诉护士我需要收拾一下 |
[38:50] | Mona, what texts are you talking about? | 梦娜 你说的短信是怎么回事 |
[38:55] | What texts are you talking about? | 你说的短信是怎么回事 |
[39:01] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[39:04] | Hanna, come on. | 汉娜 走吧 |
[39:07] | We’re not done with this. | 这事咱们还没说清呢 |
[39:10] | Okay? Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[39:16] | I’m coming back, Mona. | 我会再来的 梦娜 |
[39:52] | Ella. | 埃拉 |
[39:53] | Sorry to disturb you. Do you have a minute? | 不好意思打扰一下 你有空吗 |
[39:56] | Sure. | 有 |
[39:58] | But if this is about Aria– | 但是如果是关于艾瑞亚的 |
[39:59] | – It’s Emily. – What about her? | -是艾米丽 -她怎么了 |
[40:02] | Well, I saw her after the makeup exam yesterday, | 她昨天补考完我见到她了 |
[40:05] | and she was…distraught. | 她看起来心烦意乱的 |
[40:08] | She thought she did poorly. | 她觉得她考砸了 |
[40:09] | I don’t know if Aria’s motioned it, | 我不知道艾瑞亚给你提过没有 |
[40:10] | but I’ve been helping her prep for these exams, and– | 我一直帮艾米丽准备考试 |
[40:13] | What is your question? | 你想问什么 |
[40:15] | I just wanted to know how she did. | 我只是想知道她考得怎么样 |
[40:19] | She did…fine. | 她考得不错 |
[40:23] | There’s a lot riding on this for her. | 她受到了很大的影响 |
[40:26] | Now, maybe if she could take it again– | 如果她还能再考一次的话 |
[40:28] | There’s no need for her to take it again, Ezra. | 她不需要再考一次 以斯拉 |
[40:30] | I understand what she’s gone through. | 我知道她都经历了什么 |
[40:34] | Emily did very well. | 艾米丽做得非常好 |
[40:37] | We’re all rooting for her to succeed. | 我们都鼓励她成功 |
[40:43] | Great. | 非常好 |
[40:46] | That’s all she said? | 她就说了这些吗 |
[40:47] | – Isn’t that enough? – No. That is not enough. | -这还不够吗 -不 还不够 |
[40:49] | You have to go back to Radley, Han. Alone. | 汉 你要独自返回拉德里 |
[40:51] | It’s not so easy. Caleb is all over me. | 这不容易 凯勒一直缠着我 |
[40:54] | I don’t need to know that. | 我不用知道这些 |
[40:54] | Well, Caleb’s not finding dug-up jewelry in his locker. | 凯勒的柜子里又没有发现被挖出来的首饰 |
[40:57] | Whose earring did Ali find in my dad’s couch? | 我爸爸的沙发上到底是谁的耳环 |
[40:59] | One question at a time. | 一个一个的解决 |
[41:00] | You’re not gonna ask your mom | 你还没问你妈妈 |
[41:01] | why she’s suddenly defending Garrett? | 她问什么突然间为加勒特辩护了 |
[41:03] | I mean, seriously, Spencer, what is that? | 有没有搞错 斯宾塞 怎么回事 |
[41:05] | He probably told her it’s time to lock Jenna up. | 他也许告诉她是时候把詹娜关起来了 |
[41:07] | She was driving that night, guys. I remembered. Clearly. | 那晚开车的人是她 我记起来了 |
[41:10] | Em, we believe you, okay? | 艾米 我们相信你 好吗 |
[41:12] | But honestly, I don’t think | 但是说实话 |
[41:14] | that you remember anything clearly from that night. | 我觉得你并不记得那晚到底发生了什么 |
[41:16] | When we picked you up you kept calling me “Arlene.” | 我们接你的时候 你一直叫我阿琳 |
[41:18] | Guys, she can see. | 姐妹们 她能看见 |
[41:20] | She’s probably on Mona’s payroll. | 也许是梦娜雇佣她的 |
[41:21] | Mona does not have any cash. They won’t even let her have floss. | 梦娜没有钱 她连牙线都不允许使用 |
[41:25] | Okay, let’s just do this at lunch. | 好吧 我们午餐时再讨论 |
[41:28] | I can’t be late again. | 我不能再迟到了 |
[41:33] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[41:33] | I just need to rinse my water bottle. | 我要去洗一下水杯 |
[41:37] | – Jenna’s coming in here. – Where’s the earring? | -詹娜要进来了 -耳环在哪儿 |
[41:40] | – What? – Give me the earring. I have an idea. | -什么 -把耳环给我 我有个主意 |
[41:42] | What are we doing? Do I get to slap her again? | 我们要怎么做 我还要赏她巴掌吗 |
[41:44] | No! | 不是 |
[41:48] | Okay, get in the stalls. Go! Go! | 好了 进去 快点 |
[42:48] | I knew it. That is it. I’m going for way more than a slap. | 我就知道 我现在不光想赏她几个巴掌 |
[42:50] | – Hanna, stop. – Stop why?! | -汉娜 停 -为什么 |
[42:53] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[42:53] | I’m ready to hang a sign– “Bitch can see.” | 我准备打个标语 “贱人能看见” |
[42:56] | Guys, she doesn’t know that we know. | 姐妹们 她不知道我们看到了 |
[42:57] | Yes, she will in a minute. | 她一会儿就知道了 |
[42:58] | No. We don’t let her know that we know. Not yet. | 不 我们不能让她知道 现在还不行 |
[43:01] | We can use this… | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[43:04] | And we will. | 我们来利用这一点 |
[43:19] | This is all we got. | 现在只有这么多 |
[43:20] | Season hasn’t really started yet. | 还没开始换季呢 |
[43:22] | We usually don’t get our shipment till next month. | 我们一般下个月才能拿到货 |
[43:29] | You want all these hoodies too? | 这些帽衫你全要了吗 |
[43:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[43:36] | So…you buyin’ all these for a team? | 那么你是给团队买的吗 |