时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | This dress is the black swan. | 这是黑天鹅礼服的设计图 |
[00:04] | She’s leaving. Hurry! | 她要走了 快点 |
[00:06] | If the black swan wasn’t guilty of something, | 如果那只黑天鹅不是心里有鬼 |
[00:08] | Why would she run from you guys? | 那她为什么要逃走 |
[00:09] | I thought that we had a deal about you not coming out here. | 你不是跟我说好 不会再来了么 |
[00:11] | What was I supposed to tell you? | 我应该怎么跟你说 |
[00:13] | The truth? | 告诉我真相 |
[00:14] | Somebody took you there | 有人把你带到那里 |
[00:15] | to make it look like you dug up Ali’s body. | 伪造成是你挖走了艾莉的尸体 |
[00:19] | “Game on, bitches.” | “游戏开始了 贱人们” |
[00:20] | “A” “A.” | |
[00:22] | Wow, Jenna. All this time you could see. | 詹娜 你一直都能看见 |
[00:25] | It was the only protection I had. | 只有这样才能保护自己 |
[00:26] | I’m sorry. | 很对不起 |
[00:27] | Maybe I’ll hear that from your father tomorrow too. | 也许明天你爸也会这样跟我道歉 |
[00:29] | – You’re seeing him? – We made lunch plans. | -你们要见面吗 -我们约好共进午餐 |
[00:30] | I guess I have you to thank for that. | 这还多亏了你呢 |
[00:32] | Spencer, did you call the hospital? | 斯宾塞 你给医院打电话了吗 |
[00:33] | Are they sending the records? | 他们把记录传过来了吗 |
[00:34] | There aren’t any records. | 根本就没什么记录 |
[00:35] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[00:36] | It means Melissa didn’t lose her baby in June. | 梅丽莎六月没有流产 |
[00:39] | You’re big on games, but get this straight: | 你是游戏高手 但你听清楚了 |
[00:41] | Do not not mess with Hanna. | 不要再招惹汉娜了 |
[00:45] | I’ve decided to defend Garrett Reynolds. | 我决定为加勒特·雷诺兹辩护 |
[00:47] | This is the man who killed my best friend. | 就是这个男人谋杀了我最好的朋友 |
[00:48] | He killed the girl Emily was in love with. | 他还杀了艾米丽深爱的女孩 |
[00:50] | Accused of killing them. | 是被指控谋杀了她们 |
[00:57] | Do we really believe that Jenna was off on a joyride that night? | 难道那晚詹娜只是开车兜风吗 |
[01:00] | It was her plan to take Emily to Ali’s grave all along. | 她早就预谋好带艾米丽去艾莉的墓地 |
[01:03] | Seemed to me like she was scared of someone. | 我觉得她好像很怕某个人 |
[01:05] | And it seemed like she was blind for five months when she wasn’t. | 她装了五个月的瞎子 |
[01:08] | For purposes of my head not exploding, | 为了不让我的头脑炸掉 |
[01:10] | could we just say that she is telling the truth? | 我们就假定她说的是事实 |
[01:12] | Well, that would mean that we would cross her off the new “A” List. | 这就是说她从”A”的新嫌疑名单上除名了 |
[01:16] | Then who’s still on it? | 那还剩下谁呢 |
[01:17] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯吗 |
[01:18] | No way. | 不可能 |
[01:19] | He might be a little unhinged lately, | 他最近是有点不正常 |
[01:20] | but he’s not capable of digging up a grave. | 但他没本事去挖坟墓 |
[01:22] | Guys, all roads lead back to the black swan. | 各位 所有的线索又回到黑天鹅了 |
[01:25] | We know that she was working with Mona, | 詹娜跟梦娜是一伙的 |
[01:27] | the sketches were in her lair. | 草图都在她老巢里 |
[01:29] | Spencer, mom wants to know if you want anything else. | 斯宾塞 妈问你们还要点些别的吗 |
[01:32] | Uh, no. Thank you, mom. | 不用了 谢谢妈妈 |
[01:35] | Melissa looks great. | 梅丽莎看着气色不错 |
[01:37] | Yeah, she’s back to being size too skinny. | 她恢复了原先的骨瘦如柴 |
[01:41] | Black swan skinny? Think about it. | 黑天鹅苗条女 想想看 |
[01:44] | We know that she lied about when she lost her baby. | 对于流产的事 她撒了谎 |
[01:46] | Whoa, back up. | 别越说越离谱 |
[01:47] | You think that she was pretending to be pregnant for that long? | 那么长时间她都是假装怀孕吗 |
[01:50] | No. That’s, like, months. | 没很长 就几个月啊 |
[01:51] | There’s no way. | 绝不可能 |
[01:52] | She wouldn’t do that to my parents. | 她不可能对我爸妈做这样的事 |
[01:54] | Who else could it be? | 那还可能是谁 |
[01:55] | Mona started talking again, | 梦娜开口说话了 |
[01:56] | so maybe she can give me some answers. | 她那儿可能会有答案 |
[02:02] | Did you really think you could avoid me forever? | 你打算这辈子都躲着我吗 |
[02:04] | How could you defend Garrett? | 你怎么能为加勒特做辩护 |
[02:06] | Let’s not have this conversation here. | 别在这儿谈这事 |
[02:08] | Oh, it doesn’t bother you that he murdered my sister? | 他杀了我妹妹 你一点都不在意吗 |
[02:10] | Look, I understand you’re upset, but this isn’t the place. | 我理解你的心情 但在这儿说话不方便 |
[02:13] | Just tell me why you’re doing it. | 就告诉我 你为什么这么做 |
[02:17] | Everyone deserves a competent legal defense. | 每个人都有合法辩护的权利 |
[02:19] | You sure that’s the only reason? | 就只是因为这样吗 |
[02:24] | Let the process play out, Jason. | 杰森 让案子随程序进行吧 |
[02:26] | Focus on taking care of your family and yourself. | 好好照顾你的家人和你自己 |
[02:30] | Don’t worry. I am. | 别担心 我会照顾好 |
[02:39] | Jason? Are you okay? | 杰森 你还好吧 |
[02:42] | No. But I will be. | 不好 但会好起来的 |
[02:51] | 悬赏五万美元 寻找艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯遗体 | |
[02:57] | “Imagine what I could do with 50 grand. – A.” | “猜猜五万赏金我要怎么花 -A” |
[03:41] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:44] | Have you seen this? | 看过这张悬赏了吗 |
[03:48] | It’s hard not to. | 不想看到也难啊 |
[03:48] | He’s plastered them all over town. | 杰森在全镇贴遍了 |
[03:50] | Do you think that he’s gonna get any calls? | 你觉得会有回应吗 |
[03:52] | Tons. Mostly from people trying to scam him out of his money. | 肯定很多 大多数想从他那儿讹点钱 |
[03:57] | Well, if he finds the person that dug up the body, what’s gonna happen to them? | 如果他找到了挖墓人 会怎么样 |
[04:01] | Stealing a body’s a felony, | 偷窃尸体是重罪 |
[04:02] | So they’d go to jail for at least ten years. | 起码会被判十年 |
[04:06] | And they’d probably get a life sentence for killing Allison. | 也很可能因为谋杀艾莉森被判无期徒刑 |
[04:09] | Wait. So now you’re convinced Garrett’s innocent? | 等等 你现在确信加勒特是无辜的了吗 |
[04:11] | No, I’m saying it’ll be easy to build a case | 我的意思是 对盗取尸体的人 |
[04:13] | against a person who took the body. | 立案调查是件轻而易举的事 |
[04:19] | Not only did my dad get a new haircut, | 我爸不止新做了发型 |
[04:21] | but he’s also wearing a new aftershave. | 他还换了新的须后护理水 |
[04:23] | Sounds like he’s got a date to me. | 听起来的确像是在约会 |
[04:26] | He smells like baby wipes. | 他全身都是强生的味道 |
[04:28] | Does your mom know? | 你妈妈知道了吗 |
[04:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:30] | It’s one thing to say he’s going out on a date, | 告诉她老爸在约会倒没什么 |
[04:32] | It’s another to say that it’s with Meredith. | 但对方是梅雷迪斯就另当别论了 |
[04:36] | It’s better she hears it from you than someone else. | 你亲口告诉她总比别人告诉她要好 |
[04:49] | Hey. Are you on your way home? | 你准备回家了吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah. I thought we could do dinner. | 对 我们一起吃晚饭吧 |
[04:54] | Oh, well. You’re looking at it. | 我的晚饭在这里 |
[04:56] | I have a pile of essays to get through. | 我有一大堆论文作业要看 |
[04:58] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:59] | Tomorrow night? | 那明天晚上怎么样 |
[05:01] | Well, don’t tell anybody, | 别告诉别人 |
[05:02] | but I will have some pop quizzes to grade. | 明天我要批改一些突击测验 |
[05:06] | But I’m home all weekend, so, | 不过我周末都在家 |
[05:08] | Rain check for Sunday? | 礼拜天怎么样 |
[05:09] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[05:13] | Didn’t you stay in last weekend though? | 你上个周末就宅在家里的吧 |
[05:15] | Don’t you just wanna go out, be around people? | 你不想出去走走 多接触接触人吗 |
[05:18] | I am around people. All day, Monday through Friday. | 周一到周五 我天天都在和别人接触 |
[05:22] | Yeah, teenagers. | 没错 但都是青少年们 |
[05:24] | You should call up some friends. | 你应该打电话给你的朋友们 |
[05:26] | Go have a girls night out. | 和她们疯狂几夜 |
[05:27] | And who would that be? All my friends have husbands. | 打给谁呢 我的朋友们都有丈夫了 |
[05:30] | Besides, I’d much rather spend a quiet night alone with you. | 而且我更愿意和你一起度过安静的夜晚 |
[05:35] | Unless you have plans. | 除非你另外有约了 |
[05:37] | That’s not it. I just– | 不是的 只是… |
[05:39] | What? | 只是什么 |
[05:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:44] | I’ll see you Sunday. Love you. | 礼拜天见 爱你哟 |
[05:46] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[05:56] | Mona Vanderwall isn’t allowed visitors. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔禁止探视 |
[05:59] | Since when? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[06:00] | Since the doctor ordered it. | 她的医生这么安排的 |
[06:02] | Well, I’ve been visiting her for the past few weeks, | 过去的几周以来 我一直在探望她 |
[06:04] | so there must be a mistake. | 这一定是搞错了 |
[06:05] | No mistake. | 没有搞错 |
[06:07] | I’ll just be a few minutes, I promise. | 我只待一小会儿 我保证 |
[06:14] | Fine. When can I see her? | 好吧 那我什么时候可以见她 |
[06:17] | She’s lost her visitation privileges. | 她已经失去探视权了 |
[06:20] | Wait. Why? For how long? | 等等 为什么 会有多久 |
[06:21] | I have no idea. | 无可奉告 |
[06:29] | We don’t do, like, frappuccino’s here. | 我们这里不做星冰乐 |
[06:31] | We do caramel cappuccinos, | 但是我们做焦糖卡布奇诺 |
[06:32] | And then we have, like, assorted americanos. | 我们还有各式的美式咖啡 |
[06:36] | You do know what an americano is, don’t you? | 你知道什么是美式咖啡吧 |
[06:38] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[06:39] | Good, good. You are gonna be a barista soon enough. | 很好 你很快就能成为一名咖啡师了 |
[06:45] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[06:47] | Make me proud. | 好好干 |
[06:58] | Are you Emily Fields? | 你是艾米丽·菲尔兹吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. | 是我 |
[07:01] | I called your house and your mom said you worked here. | 我打电话到你家 你母亲说你在这里工作 |
[07:04] | I’m Maya’s cousin, Nate. | 我是玛雅的表哥 内特 |
[07:07] | You have time to talk? | 你有空聊几句吗 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. It’s my first day here, | 不好意思 今天是我第一天上班 |
[07:16] | so can I call you later? | 我回头给你电话 好吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah, any time. I’ll give you my number. | 随时都行 我把电话号码留给你 |
[07:21] | I live here now. | 我搬来这里了 |
[07:23] | In Rosewood? | 住在玫瑰镇吗 |
[07:24] | Just started at Hollis. | 我刚升入霍里斯大学读书 |
[07:27] | Maya never mentioned she | 玛雅从来没提过她有一个 |
[07:28] | had a cousin coming to Hollis. | 要来霍里斯大学念书的表哥 |
[07:29] | Well, I applied but I hadn’t gotten in yet when she was– | 她在的时候 我的申请还没批下来 |
[07:37] | I was actually really looking forward | 我本来很盼望 |
[07:38] | to hanging out with her again. | 能和她在这里相聚的 |
[07:44] | Hey, Emily. Go time. | 艾米丽 该你上了 |
[07:48] | Talk to you soon. | 有空再聊 |
[07:51] | Green tea latte drinkers. | 抹茶拿铁控们 |
[07:54] | Yeah? So get the gluten-free biscottis going. | 知道了吗 无麸脆饼打包带走 |
[07:57] | Gluten-free biscottis. | 无麸脆饼 |
[08:02] | There’s nothing else you can do about it? | 你也无能为力了吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah, I understand. | 我知道了 |
[08:10] | I guess, just let me know if anything changes. | 有什么情况 请及时通知我 |
[08:14] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢了 |
[08:18] | Next Saturday. You, me, the tenth row. | 下周六 你和我 第十排 |
[08:22] | Bon iver. | 美好冬季乐团 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry. | 不要紧 |
[08:25] | I’ll think of a way that you can thank me later. | 我会好好想想怎么让你报答我 |
[08:29] | Okay, this is the part where you’re supposed to scream, | 这个时候你应该尖叫 |
[08:30] | jump up and kiss me. | 然后跳起来吻我 |
[08:32] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[08:33] | I just got off the phone with Wren | 我刚刚和任通了电话 |
[08:34] | and he told me that Mona freaked out | 他告诉我 前几天 |
[08:36] | after some guy went to visit her the other day. | 有人去探望梦娜 她突然发疯 |
[08:38] | And now I can’t see her anymore. | 我现在见不到她了 |
[08:40] | I mean, seriously, I’m going to kill Lucas. | 说真的 我想宰了卢卡斯 |
[08:46] | It wasn’t Lucas. It was me. | 探望她的不是卢卡斯 是我 |
[08:48] | What? | 什么 |
[08:51] | Why would you go there without me? | 你怎么背着我去找她 |
[08:53] | Because I needed to talk to her. | 因为我需要和她谈谈 |
[08:55] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[08:56] | Nothing. Much. | 也没什么 |
[08:59] | Really. | 真的 |
[09:00] | I told her to just stop messing with you. | 我告诉她别再招惹你了 |
[09:02] | Wait, messing with me? | 等等 招惹我 |
[09:03] | Yeah, before I knew it, she was flipping tables | 我还没反应过来 她就掀翻桌子 |
[09:05] | and acting like she was possessed. | 好像着了魔一样 |
[09:06] | Mona is in Radley under 24-hour supervision. | 梦娜在拉德里接受24小时监管 |
[09:09] | All right? She’s not doing anything to hurt me. | 她不可能伤害到我的 |
[09:12] | Yes, she is. You just don’t see it. | 你已经在被她伤害 只是没察觉到 |
[09:14] | You have to trust that I know what I’m doing. | 你必须相信我 我知道自己在做什么 |
[09:16] | Hanna, if you were popping pills everyday, | 汉娜 如果你嗑药成瘾 |
[09:19] | would you want me to just look the other way? | 你希望我无闻不问吗 |
[09:20] | That’s not the same thing. | 这不一样 |
[09:21] | It is exactly the same thing. | 这明明就一样 |
[09:23] | Wren thinks it’s good if I go talk to her. | 任觉得我和她说话是有帮助的 |
[09:25] | He said it’s helping me heal. | 他说对我的心理恢复也有好处 |
[09:27] | Why are you listening to some guy you barely know, | 为什么你会听一个陌生人的话 |
[09:28] | instead of me? | 而不是我 |
[09:29] | Because I obviously can’t talk to you about this. | 因为我显然不能和你说这个 |
[09:32] | You’ve already made up your mind about Mona. | 你对梦娜的成见根深蒂固 |
[09:33] | Wren doesn’t know everything that I know. | 任并不知道我知道的事 |
[09:37] | Unless there’s something that you’re not telling me. | 除非还有你没告诉我的事 |
[09:39] | No, of course not. | 没有 当然没有 |
[09:39] | Then you need to stay away from Radley. | 那你就离拉德利远一点儿 |
[09:41] | Look, I get that you’re trying to help me here, but you’re not. | 我知道你是想帮我 但你是在帮倒忙 |
[09:44] | So just do me a favor and stay out of it. | 所以就当帮我个忙 别管这事 |
[10:01] | Every couple fights. | 情侣间吵架很正常 |
[10:02] | You both just need a little time to cool off. | 你俩只是需要点时间冷静下来 |
[10:04] | Caleb’s not gonna be cooling off any time soon. | 凯勒暂时肯定冷静不下来 |
[10:08] | He doesn’t understand why I need to see Mona, | 他不明白我为什么要见梦娜 |
[10:10] | and it’s killing me not to tell him. | 瞒着他简直要把我折磨疯了 |
[10:12] | Maybe you should. | 或许你应该 |
[10:14] | Maybe I should what? | 我应该什么 |
[10:16] | Tell him why you’re going there, | 告诉他你去的原因 |
[10:18] | and about this “A”. | 还有关于A的事 |
[10:21] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你认真的 |
[10:23] | Look, if it were me, | 如果我是你 |
[10:25] | I would tell Ezra about “A”. | 我会把A的事告诉以斯拉 |
[10:27] | I’d have to. | 必须的 |
[10:35] | Why are you looking at pictures of bald, fat men? | 你为什么在看胖秃老的照片 |
[10:37] | I’m looking for a guy for my mom. | 我在帮我妈找对象 |
[10:40] | I don’t know, I just thought she could try out online dating. | 我在想或许她可以试试网上约会 |
[10:44] | She’s divorced, she’s not desperate. | 她只是离婚 又不是绝望 |
[10:48] | You didn’t tell your mom about your dad and Meredith, did you? | 你爸和梅雷迪斯的事 你没告诉你妈吧 |
[10:53] | I just thought it would be easier for her to hear | 我就是觉得 等她也开始和别人约会时 |
[10:55] | if she had already met someone else. | 再告诉她 她会好受些 |
[10:56] | Look, Aria, your mom’s a catch. | 艾瑞亚 你妈妈很迷人 |
[10:58] | Okay? She can meet someone in person. | 她可以面对面约会 |
[11:00] | She doesn’t have to do it online. | 她不需要网上交友 |
[11:02] | Hey, girls. | 我回来了 姑娘们 |
[11:04] | – Hey, Mom. – Hi. | -你好 妈妈 -你好 |
[11:07] | Okay, what don’t you want me to see? | 藏着什么呢 |
[11:09] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:11] | No more secrets, remember? | 坦诚相待 记得吗 |
[11:20] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[11:22] | I’m trying to find a guy for my mom. | 我想给我妈妈找个男友 |
[11:24] | Yeah, preferably someone who doesn’t look like a grape. | 最好别长的跟葡萄似的 |
[11:32] | He’s cute. Sort of. | 他挺帅的 有点小帅 |
[11:35] | Mom, he has a unibrow. | 妈妈 他是一字眉 |
[11:38] | Tell your mom to ues MainLineMate. | 告诉你妈妈用”世纪佳缘” |
[11:41] | It’s a much better site. | 更好的交友网站 |
[11:51] | All right, see you next week. | 就这样 大家下周见 |
[12:02] | – Hey, Jason. – Hey. | -你好 杰森 -你好 |
[12:04] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[12:05] | I’ve been better. | 我好多了 |
[12:06] | There any calls on the flyer yet? | 有人回复你的传单没 |
[12:08] | Your mom send you here to ask me that? | 你妈妈让你来问我的吗 |
[12:10] | Jason, you are upset. | 杰森 你太痛苦了 |
[12:12] | I want to make sure that you’re okay. | 我想确保你没事 |
[12:14] | Nothing solid to go on just yet. | 还没有实质性的进展 |
[12:16] | Maybe you should withdraw the reward. | 也许你应该撕下悬赏单 |
[12:17] | Just let the police handle this. | 交给警察处理 |
[12:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:20] | Because they handled Ali’s murder case so well? | 因为他们在艾莉的凶杀案表现不错吗 |
[12:22] | No, because you don’t need to be fielding calls | 不 因为你不需要一直接到 |
[12:23] | from every crackpot in town who’s just looking for money. | 镇子里所有缺钱的疯子的电话 |
[12:26] | Look, all I need is one to tell me the truth. | 只要有人告诉我真相就行了 |
[12:28] | How are you gonna know if they’re for real | 你怎么知道他们是了解真相 |
[12:29] | or if they just want a reward? | 还是冲着报酬而来 |
[12:31] | I can tell when someone’s lying. | 我能看出谁在撒谎 |
[12:33] | Can you? | 你呢 |
[12:34] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 |
[12:35] | Why do you think your mom took this case? | 你觉得你妈妈为什么要接手这案子 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause she has a reason to believe that Garrett’s innocent. | 因为她有理由相信加勒特是无辜的 |
[12:41] | Or maybe she just doesn’t want to see | 又或者是她不希望看到 |
[12:43] | the precious Hastings name get tarnished. | 海斯汀家的名声被抹黑 |
[12:45] | You think that she’s trying to protect someone? | 你认为她在保护什么人吗 |
[12:46] | I think your mom has an agenda | 我觉得你妈妈除了刑事辩护外 |
[12:47] | that has nothing to do with criminal defense. | 还有别的事要忙 |
[12:49] | Are you talking about Melissa? | 你是在说梅丽莎吗 |
[12:52] | I gotta take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[12:55] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:01] | Gourmet chef? | 美食大厨吗 |
[13:02] | What? She is in my house. | 怎么了 她在我家是大厨 |
[13:07] | Athletic? | 还是运动员啊 |
[13:09] | All right, does your mom even own a pair of sneakers? | 你妈妈有运动鞋吗 |
[13:10] | Okay, everybody exaggerates on this thing. | 好了 谁都会在这上面夸大其辞 |
[13:12] | I read it in Cosmo. | 《时尚》是这么说的 |
[13:14] | Sit down. Help me figure out a username. | 坐下来吧 帮我想个用户名 |
[13:20] | Oh! How ’bout “Rosewoodgirl”? | “玫瑰镇少女”怎么样 |
[13:24] | Lame. | 太俗了 |
[13:27] | – “Artlover”? – Boring. | -“艺术爱好者”呢 -不够吸引人 |
[13:34] | I got one. “Hotmama”. | 我想到了 “辣妈” |
[13:38] | “Hotmama”? | “辣妈” |
[13:40] | I’m trying to get my mom a date with a man, not a frat boy. | 我要给我妈找个约会对象 不是花花公子 |
[13:43] | Trust me, Aria. This is going to work. | 相信我 艾瑞亚 这肯定可以的 |
[13:47] | Hotmama. | 辣妈 |
[14:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:07] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[14:09] | Uh, so do you live on campus? | 你住在学校吗 |
[14:12] | I got a studio near the college. | 我在大学附近找了个工作室 |
[14:14] | Dorms aren’t really my thing. | 宿舍不适合我 |
[14:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:20] | Maya sent me a picture of you. | 玛雅给我发了张你的照片 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I sent that to her when she was at True North. | 这是她在”正北”的时候我发给她的 |
[14:30] | I know it’s not their fault, | 我并没有怪他们的意思 |
[14:32] | but I keep thinking if her parents hadn’t threatened | 但我一直在想 要不是她父母威胁 |
[14:34] | to send her back there, she’d still be here. | 要送她去那里 她还会在这里 |
[14:38] | I sent her mom a few emails, but she never responded to me. | 我给她妈妈发了几封电邮 但她从没回过我 |
[14:40] | They’re totally shut down right now. | 他们放下了手头的工作 |
[14:43] | It’s all just too much. | 这一切意味着太多了 |
[14:44] | I was just hoping they’d have some kind of service here. | 我只是希望他们在这里能找到些帮助 |
[14:46] | The funeral was small, just family. | 葬礼规模很小 只有亲人参加 |
[14:51] | Well, I never got to say goodbye. | 我没机会跟她说再见了 |
[14:54] | That’s sort of why I called. | 我正为此给你打电话 |
[14:57] | Maya’s mom asked me to give you this. | 玛雅妈妈托我将它交给你 |
[15:00] | It was delivered a few weeks after the funeral. | 这是葬礼后的几个月收到的 |
[15:25] | We saw this movie on our first date. | 我们第一次约会时看的这场电影 |
[15:29] | Actually, we didn’t really see that much of the movie. | 实际上 那电影我们没看多少 |
[15:33] | Sounds like my kind of first date. | 和我的第一次约会差不多嘛 |
[16:10] | Hey, I understand you’re a cop, | 我知道你是警察 |
[16:11] | but you still can’t go in there. | 但还是不能进去 |
[16:14] | Well, this court order says I can. | 我有准入的法院颁令 |
[16:18] | How long will you be? | 你要待多久 |
[16:19] | As long as it takes. | 这得看要花多长时间了 |
[16:29] | Hello, Mona. Remember me? | 你好 梦娜 记得我吗 |
[16:35] | Maya said you were a swimmer. | 玛雅说你是个游泳健将 |
[16:37] | What’s your stroke? Butterfly? Free style? | 游什么花式 蝶式还是自由式 |
[16:39] | Free style. Yeah. You swim? | 自由式 你也游泳吗 |
[16:42] | I was all-conference in high school. | 我高中时是全能健将 |
[16:43] | Oh. Impressive. | 厉害呀 |
[16:45] | Swimming definitely wasn’t Maya’s thing. | 游泳绝对不是玛雅的长项 |
[16:47] | Unless there were floaties involved. | 除非套着救生圈 |
[16:50] | Our cousins used to always get together | 我们几个堂兄妹每个暑假 |
[16:51] | every summer for a few weeks at my grandpa’s. | 都会去我爷爷那里聚几周 |
[16:54] | Stinson beach, right? | 廷森海滩 对吧 |
[16:56] | One day, all the guys decided that we would swim | 有一天 所有男孩决定 |
[16:58] | from the beach to the dock and back. | 要从沙滩游到码头再游回来 |
[17:00] | It’s about a mile each way. | 之间相隔一英里左右 |
[17:02] | And Maya insisted on joining us. | 玛雅坚持要加入我们 |
[17:05] | But after a few minutes, she started fading fast. | 但过了几分钟 她开始退缩了 |
[17:07] | Wanted to prove she could hang with the boys, | 为了证明自己不比男孩子弱 |
[17:09] | so she decided if she couldn’t swim, she’d row. | 她决定既然自己不会游泳 那就划船吧 |
[17:12] | Got in her canoe and rode all the way there. | 她坐上独木舟一路不停地划 |
[17:13] | She beat us too. | 最后我们都输给她了 |
[17:16] | It became a daily thing. | 这成了日常活动 |
[17:19] | Every morning, she’d row next to us to the dock and back. | 每天早上她都划船陪着我们往返于海滩和码头间 |
[17:27] | I should get going. | 我得走了 |
[17:29] | I gotta get to class. | 我得去上课了 |
[17:37] | She talked about you all the time. | 她一直说到你 |
[17:39] | Said you were her first real love. | 说你是她的第一次真爱 |
[17:47] | Hey, Nate. | 内特 |
[17:48] | Do you have her parents’ address? | 你有她父母的地址吗 |
[17:51] | I’d like to send them a thank-you note. | 我想给他们寄一封感谢信 |
[17:52] | Don’t have it with me. Can I get it to you later? | 我现在没带着 回头给你行吗 |
[17:54] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[17:57] | I’m glad I finally got to meet you. | 我很高兴终于能够见到你 |
[18:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:21] | He’s still downstairs talking to her. | 他还在楼下和她谈话 |
[18:24] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[18:25] | He’s been in there for over an hour. | 他都在里面呆了一个多小时了 |
[18:27] | Something to do with Alison’s missing remains. | 有关艾莉森失踪尸体的事情 |
[18:29] | No, Mona doesn’t know anything about that. | 不可能 梦娜对这一切都不知情啊 |
[18:31] | She’s been in here the last five months. | 过去五个月她一直呆在这里 |
[18:33] | Well, a judge doesn’t issue an order like that | 可如果没有一个很好的理由 |
[18:34] | unless there’s a pretty good reason. | 法官也不会发布这样的命令的 |
[18:38] | Look, can’t you just sneak me in there? | 你能不能让我偷偷进去 |
[18:41] | I just have to see her. | 我只是想见见她 |
[18:42] | I have one question. I’ll be really quick. | 我只有一个问题 很快就能出来 |
[18:43] | Oh, I know. I’d love to help. | 我了解 我很愿意帮你 |
[18:47] | But my hands are tied. | 但我无能为力 |
[18:49] | I already got reprimanded by her primary last week | 上个礼拜因为延长你的探访时间 |
[18:51] | for extending your visiting hours. | 我已经被她的主治医师批评了 |
[18:53] | I didn’t know you did that. | 我都不知道你这样做过 |
[18:54] | I didn’t think you needed to. | 我觉得没必要让你知道 |
[18:56] | So why did you do it? | 那你干嘛这样做 |
[18:58] | Well, I saw you together | 我看到你们在一起 |
[18:59] | and thought you were connecting. | 觉得你们俩是有感情的 |
[19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:05] | He was there with a court order to talk to her. | 他有法院指令允许 可以与她谈话 |
[19:08] | So what do you think mona said to wilden? | 你们觉得梦娜会跟威尔登说什么 |
[19:10] | If she knows that we were at ali’s grave that night– | 如果她知道那天晚上咱们在艾莉的坟墓那 |
[19:12] | We would be in jail right now. | 咱们现在就已经在监狱里了 |
[19:15] | You guys, we need to find out who the black swan is. | 亲爱的 咱们得搞清楚到底谁是黑天鹅 |
[19:18] | Like, now. | 比如说 现在 |
[19:19] | I think we need to find out when melissa lost her baby. | 我觉得咱们得搞清楚梅丽莎什么时候流产 |
[19:21] | Yeah, she’s right, Spence. | 她说的没错 斯宾塞 |
[19:22] | Melissa lied for a reason. | 梅丽莎撒谎肯定是有原因的 |
[19:24] | We need to find out what it is. | 咱们得搞清楚究竟是什么原因 |
[19:25] | Yeah, but we know why Mona hated us. | 好吧 但我们知道为什么梦娜讨厌我们 |
[19:27] | Why would my sister wanna torture us? | 可为什么我姐要折磨咱们呢 |
[19:29] | Because you made out with her fiance | 因为你和她的未婚夫亲热 |
[19:31] | and broke up their engagement. | 还搞砸了他们的订婚典礼 |
[19:32] | Okay, yeah, but that was me. | 好吧 但那也只是我而已 |
[19:34] | And she knows that we have the video | 她还知道我们有艾莉被杀那天晚上 |
[19:35] | That puts her in ali’s room the night that she was murdered. | 她出现在艾莉房里的录影带 |
[19:38] | And she fits the costume. | 而且她的身材与黑天鹅套装相符 |
[19:45] | Going to Philly. | 去费城 |
[19:57] | It just never seems to end for that family. | 对那个家庭来说 这事好像永远没个头 |
[20:00] | Or our daughters. | 对我们的女儿来说也一样 |
[20:03] | First Alison then Maya. | 先是艾莉森 然后是玛雅 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry. Your takeout. | 让你久等了 你的外卖 |
[20:07] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:09] | So are you meeting someone? A date? | 你是来和谁见面的吗 约会吗 |
[20:14] | No. | 不是 |
[20:15] | I haven’t been on a date | 自乔治·克鲁尼出演急诊室故事后 |
[20:16] | since George Clooney was E.R. | 我就没约会过 |
[20:19] | I was hoping you might’ve met | 我还希望你能够 |
[20:20] | someone interesting on MainLineMate. | 在”世纪佳缘”上遇到有意思的人呢 |
[20:22] | MainLineMate? What’s that? | “世纪佳缘” 那是什么 |
[20:52] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:53] | Hey. Melissa just left. Should we go in? | 梅丽莎走了 我们要不要进去 |
[20:55] | No, just wait. I’ll text you when she gets here. | 别 再等会 她到了我给你发短信 |
[20:58] | All right. Roger that. | 好的 收到 |
[20:59] | “Roger that?” | 收到 |
[21:01] | What? We’re on a mission. | 怎么了 咱们在出任务啊 |
[21:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | “Hotmama loves tango?” | 辣妈爱探戈 |
[21:10] | I’m going to kill Aria. | 我要杀了艾瑞亚 |
[21:12] | How do I delete this? | 怎么把这个删了 |
[21:13] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 要我就不这么做 |
[21:16] | I know there’s some strange people on here, | 我知道这里都是些千奇百怪的人 |
[21:18] | But did you know that Jane Foster | 不过你知不知道简·福斯特 |
[21:20] | met her second and her third husbands on this site? | 在这个网站上认识了她第二和第三任老公 |
[21:23] | Perfect. | 不错啊 |
[21:24] | Seriously. | 我说真的呢 |
[21:26] | I’ve met some good guys too. | 我也碰到了一些不错的人 |
[21:28] | It’s not easy to do at our age. | 对我们这把年纪的人来说 可不容易 |
[21:31] | The pool we’re swimming in | 能供咱们游泳的池子 |
[21:32] | Is much shallower than it used to be. | 可比从前浅多了 |
[21:34] | I don’t know. It seems like half of this town is divorced. | 真搞不懂 貌似这镇子里一半都离婚了 |
[21:36] | Well, most of the men our age | 跟咱们一样年纪的男人 |
[21:38] | want someone their age. | 都想要她们 那个年纪的女孩 |
[21:45] | Honestly… | 说实话 |
[21:47] | dating isn’t even on my mind. | 我现在还不想约会 |
[21:49] | I’m just trying to adjust to all the changes. | 我只想努力适应发生的变化 |
[21:52] | I remember the feeling. | 我记得这种感觉 |
[21:54] | Do you know I do not even know how to barbecue? | 你知道吗 我竟然连烧烤都不会 |
[21:57] | Or fix a toilet? | 或者修马桶 |
[21:58] | Mine ran for three hours last night | 昨晚我家马桶漏了三个小时 |
[22:01] | until my neighbor came over to ask if he could fix it | 最后隔壁邻居跑来问我能不能帮我修 |
[22:04] | because the noise was keeping him awake. | 因为噪音吵得他睡不着觉 |
[22:06] | Well, some of the things you figure out | 有些事 你比别人 |
[22:07] | more quickly than others. | 搞定得更快 |
[22:09] | And those that you don’t, | 而那些你搞不定的 |
[22:10] | you figure out who to call to figure it out for you. | 你就要搞清楚 找谁来帮你搞定 |
[22:15] | I think the hardest part for me | 对我来说最难的 |
[22:16] | was not having someone to share the little stuff with. | 是无人一起分享生活的点滴 |
[22:20] | For me, it’s sleeping at night. | 而我 最怕夜里孤枕难眠 |
[22:23] | I still curl up into my little area. | 我还是会蜷在我的角落里 |
[22:26] | And one morning you wake up | 然后清晨你醒来 |
[22:28] | and you’ll realize you’re on the other side of the bed. | 发现你睡到了床的另一边 |
[22:31] | And how long did that take for you? | 你这样持续了多久 |
[22:34] | Longer than I care to admit. | 长到我都不愿承认 |
[22:40] | Oh, look. | 快看 |
[22:42] | It’s a message from MainLineMate. | 是”世纪佳缘”发来的信息 |
[22:44] | Frankie d. Wants to meet me for coffee. | 弗朗姬·D想约我喝咖啡 |
[22:47] | Oh. | 矮油 |
[22:48] | He has a full head of hair, | 他脑袋不秃 |
[22:49] | owns his own home, and drives a red corvette. | 有房 开红色克尔维特 |
[22:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[22:55] | I’ll share him with you. | 可以分给你 |
[22:56] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢啦 |
[22:59] | – You sure? – No, thank you. | -你确定 -不了 谢啦 |
[23:00] | But wow. | 但是真不错 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:05] | All right, you guys, it’s been 20 minutes. | 好了 姐妹们 已经20分钟了 |
[23:06] | We should just go in. | 我们应该进去 |
[23:07] | Spencer hasn’t texted yet. | 斯宾塞还没发来短信 |
[23:09] | She will any minute. | 她随时都可能发 |
[23:10] | Let’s find out when she lost that baby. | 去搞清楚她什么时候没了孩子的 |
[23:41] | What exactly are we looking for? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[23:42] | Medical records. Anything with a date on it. | 医疗记录 任何有日期的东西 |
[23:44] | I’m gonna go check the bedroom. | 我去检查卧室 |
[24:12] | Okay, there’s nothing in the bedroom. | 好吧 卧室什么也没有 |
[24:14] | Is this anything? | 这个是吗 |
[24:16] | Yeah, her car insurance. | 她车的保险单 |
[24:21] | Melissa bought a pair of chloe boots | 梅丽莎上周在萨克斯市 |
[24:23] | from Saks last week for 900 bucks. | 花900美元买了双珂洛艾伊的靴子 |
[24:24] | Okay, now those I wanna see. | 我倒想看看靴子 |
[24:27] | I wanna find her fake baby bump. | 我想找找她假装怀孕的宝宝垫 |
[24:30] | What? Aren’t you curious? It has to be here somewhere. | 怎么 你们都不好奇吗 肯定在这 |
[24:34] | Gross. | 真恶心 |
[24:38] | Oh, my god. She’s even more anal than spencer. | 我的天 她比斯宾塞还一板一眼 |
[24:40] | I didn’t even think that was possible. | 我是说 真会有人比她更龟毛吗 |
[24:44] | And, yet it is. | 啊 还真有 |
[24:47] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[24:49] | – What? – It’s Melissa! | -怎么了 -是梅丽莎 |
[24:51] | – Where? – Outside. | -在哪儿 -外面 |
[24:53] | – What do we do? – Put everything back. | -我们该怎么办 -把东西都放回去 |
[24:54] | Put everything back where you found it. | 把东西都放回原来的地方去 |
[25:12] | Damm it! | 该死 |
[26:28] | – That was close. – Yeah, way too close. | -真险 -是啊 太险了 |
[26:29] | Okay, let’s just get out of here. | 好了 咱们快走吧 |
[26:31] | We need to hang these up. | 我们得把这些挂回去 |
[26:32] | Wait, you guys. Look. | 等等 姐妹们 看 |
[26:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:58] | It matches the one Hanna found at the masquerade ball. | 和汉娜在假面舞上会发现的一样 |
[27:03] | You know what they say, if the feather fits. | 有句话叫 如果羽毛对上了 |
[27:06] | Hanna, it’s the shoe. If the shoe fits. | 汉娜 那是说鞋 如果鞋对了 |
[27:09] | Whatever. Melissa’s “A”. | 管他呢 梅丽莎是A |
[27:11] | Guys, I know that she looks suspicious. | 姐妹们 我知道她看起来很有嫌疑 |
[27:13] | Okay, but we’re still just guessing. | 好吧 但我们也只是猜测 |
[27:14] | Well it’s a guess I’m willing to take. | 但这个猜想我很赞同 |
[27:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:19] | Fine, I’ll go back to Philly. | 好吧 我要回费城了 |
[27:22] | Mm-mmm. You’re not going alone. | 不 你不能单独回去 |
[27:24] | If Melissa is who we think she is, | 如果梅丽莎真如我们所想的那样 |
[27:26] | then she’s dangerous. | 那她真的很危险 |
[27:28] | Like, “Probably had something to do with Ali’s murder” dangerous. | 是那种 可能跟艾丽谋杀案有关的危险 |
[27:32] | She’s not just trying to hurt you, Spence. | 她不仅仅是要伤害你 斯宾塞 |
[27:34] | She’s after all of us. | 她的目标是我们四个 |
[27:40] | Well, Em gets off at 8:00, so pick her up, | 艾米8点下班 去接她 |
[27:43] | and then we’ll all go together. | 然后我们一起走 |
[27:56] | Want to help me get dinner started? | 要帮我准备晚餐吗 |
[28:00] | I thought you were staying in Philly for the week. | 我以为你这周都要呆在费城 |
[28:01] | I decided to come back for mom. | 我决定为妈妈而回来 |
[28:03] | For mom? | 为妈妈 |
[28:05] | It was pretty humiliating what Jason did to her at the Grill. | 杰森在栅格咖啡厅对她的所作所为太过分了 |
[28:07] | He lives next door to us. | 他就住在我们家隔壁 |
[28:08] | Who knows what this person’s gonna do next. | 谁知道这个人又要做什么 |
[28:11] | He’s our brother, Melissa. | 他是我们的兄弟 梅丽莎 |
[28:13] | I was trying to be polite. | 我尽量做到有礼貌 |
[28:25] | I know that you were dressed as the black swan | 我知道在假面舞会上 |
[28:27] | at the masquerade ball. | 你扮演的是黑天鹅 |
[28:30] | And I know that you didn’t lose the baby in June. | 我还知道你并非在六月份流产 |
[28:35] | Oh, god. Please say something. | 我的天 求求你说点什么 |
[28:38] | Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[28:40] | When did you lose the baby? | 你到底是什么时候流产的 |
[28:44] | The day after I found Ian’s body. | 我发现伊恩尸体后第二天 |
[28:46] | What? How could you not tell me? | 什么 你怎么没告诉过我 |
[28:50] | I tried to! | 我试过的 |
[28:51] | When? When did you try? | 什么时候 你什么时候试过的 |
[28:52] | The night of Ian’s funeral. | 伊恩葬礼那晚 |
[28:54] | But then I saw his phone in your bag | 可后来我发现他的手机在你包里 |
[28:55] | and I thought you were the one sending me those texts. | 我以为你就是给我发那些短信的人 |
[28:59] | Why would you fake being pregnant? | 你为什么要假装怀孕呢 |
[29:01] | I lost Ian! I lost the baby. | 我失去了伊恩 还有我的孩子 |
[29:03] | It was too much. | 我受不了了 |
[29:06] | So you pretended? | 所以你就假装吗 |
[29:07] | My whole life was in the papers. | 我整个人都被媒体关注着 |
[29:09] | I couldn’t deal with this getting out there too. | 如果这事也泄露了 我就没法活了 |
[29:15] | At least that’s how it started. | 至少开始是那样 |
[29:18] | You had to know that this couldn’t last, right? | 你知道这事是瞒不住的 对吧 |
[29:30] | Why were you at the masquerade ball? | 你为何出现在假面舞会上 |
[29:32] | I’d like to know the answer to that myself. | 我也想知道 |
[29:38] | So, I decided to do it. | 所以我决定这么做 |
[29:40] | My mom’s out. | 我妈出门了 |
[29:42] | I’m gonna tell Caleb tonight. | 今晚我就告诉凯勒 |
[29:45] | I refuse to let this “A” play divide and conquer. | 绝不能再让A玩挑拨离间了 |
[29:49] | Oh. What time is he coming over? | 他什么时候到 |
[29:52] | Hey, that’s probably him. I’ll call you back. | 可能是他的短信 我等下回你电话 |
[29:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:15] | One morning, there was a package in the hallway | 一天早上 在我公寓外面的过道里 |
[30:18] | outside my apartment. | 有一个包裹 |
[30:19] | The black swan dress was in it with a note | 黑天鹅礼服就在包里 还有一张便条 |
[30:22] | telling me to wear it to the ball, | 要我穿着它去参加舞会 |
[30:23] | or everyone would find out I was lying about the baby. | 否则就把我没怀孕的真相告诉别人 |
[30:27] | Why didn’t you tell anyone? | 你为什么不说出来 |
[30:29] | Who? You? Mom? Dad? | 跟谁呢 你吗 还是妈妈 或者爸爸 |
[30:33] | Garrett had just been arrested, | 加勒特刚被捕 |
[30:35] | I was scared and now someone was blackmailing me. | 我很害怕 而现在又有人胁迫我 |
[30:40] | So I put on the dress and I went to the ball. | 因此我只有穿上礼服去参加舞会 |
[30:43] | Why were you talking to Jenna? | 你为什么要和詹娜讲话 |
[30:45] | The note said to distract Jenna at the ball. | 便条上说要我在舞会上分散詹娜的注意力 |
[30:48] | But then I saw your friends and I– I ran out. | 但后来我看到你的朋友们 我就逃走了 |
[30:52] | Who would blackmail you? | 谁会勒索你呢 |
[30:54] | I’m assuming it was Mona. | 我觉得是梦娜 |
[30:56] | She was taken to Radley that night | 她那晚被送到拉德利后 |
[30:58] | and I never got another note or a threat again. | 我就再没有收到任何便条或者威胁了 |
[31:05] | Now that this is all out in the open, | 现在这一切都明了了 |
[31:07] | I’m hoping we can put this behind us. | 希望我们能够忘掉这些 举目向前 |
[31:11] | I’m going upstairs. I need to lie down. | 我上楼去了 我需要躺下来休息 |
[31:25] | Who else knows that she was faking it? | 还有谁知道她假装怀孕 |
[31:30] | Your father. | 你爸爸 |
[31:36] | And Garrett. | 还有加勒特 |
[31:38] | Wait, so that’s why you took the case? | 等等 这就是你接那案子的原因 |
[31:40] | ’cause Garrett’s blackmailing you? | 因为加勒特在要挟你吗 |
[31:42] | – It’s not that. – Then why? | -不是那样的 -那是为什么 |
[31:45] | Mom, you better tell me right now, | 妈妈 你最好现在就告诉我 |
[31:46] | or I swear to god, I’m gonna walk out of that door | 否则我现在就走出大门 |
[31:48] | and I’m not gonna come back. | 誓死不回 |
[31:53] | Garrett told me that his public defender | 加勒特告诉我 他的公设辩护律师 |
[31:56] | was putting together a list of defense witnesses. | 正在整理辩方证人的名单 |
[31:59] | I recognized one of the names. | 我认出了其中一人 |
[32:02] | The P.I. That your father and I had hired to… | 那个我和你爸雇佣的 |
[32:06] | watch Melissa after Alison went missing. | 在艾莉森失踪后监视梅丽莎的私家侦探 |
[32:09] | And he found something about Melissa. | 他找出了些关于梅丽莎的事情 |
[32:12] | Your sister had nothing to do with the murder. | 你姐和那桩谋杀没关系 |
[32:14] | But if a jury found out that we’d hired someone | 但如果陪审团发现我们雇了人 |
[32:17] | and learned that she was faking her pregnancy, | 而且知道她假装怀孕 |
[32:21] | then they’d instantly think that she was guilty of something. | 那么他们就会立即觉得她有罪 |
[32:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[32:30] | Spencer, you can’t tell anyone. | 斯宾塞 你必须保守秘密 |
[32:39] | Like it or not, this is your family. | 不管你喜不喜欢 这都是你的家 |
[33:02] | You okay? | 还好吗 |
[33:03] | Not really. | 不怎么样 |
[33:05] | My mom was in a car accident. | 我妈妈遭遇车祸了 |
[33:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[33:10] | Wait, when did this happen? Is she okay? | 什么时候的事 她情况如何 |
[33:12] | Yeah, she’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[33:14] | Could’ve been a lot worse. | 本可能会更糟 |
[33:16] | She was in Montecito. | 她在蒙特其托 |
[33:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:19] | It’s pretty screwed up though. | 当时情况一片混乱 |
[33:20] | She said that she felt like someone | 她说就好像 |
[33:21] | was trying to run her off the road. | 有人想把她撞出马路 |
[33:26] | I can’t believe somebody would do that. | 真不敢相信有人会这么做 |
[33:28] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不敢相信 |
[33:31] | Anyway, you said you had something to tell me? | 不管怎样 你不是有事想告诉我吗 |
[33:33] | Yeah, um… | 对 是的 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I thought I’d be able to talk about it, but… | 我本以为可以告诉你 但是… |
[33:39] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[33:40] | Right now is not really a good time. | 现在还不是谈的时候 |
[33:44] | I don’t understand. | 我搞不懂 |
[33:48] | First, you tell me that you’re hiding something from me. | 你先是告诉我 你有事瞒着我 |
[33:52] | And now you’re saying that you can’t tell me what that is. | 现在却说不能告诉我 |
[33:54] | Caleb, it’s nothing. Really. | 凯勒 真的没什么事 |
[33:58] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[34:01] | I understand that when you lied to me last year, | 你去年瞒着我的事 我都理解 |
[34:04] | you were trying to protect me. | 你那是在保护我 |
[34:06] | But there’s no more “A”. | 但现在没有A那个人了 |
[34:11] | So why are you lying to me now? | 你为什么还要骗我 |
[34:17] | – Is this about Mona? – No. | -这和梦娜有关吗 -没有 |
[34:20] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[34:21] | Could we just drop it? | 我们能不能别说这个了 |
[34:28] | Caleb, where are you going? | 凯勒 你去哪里 |
[34:31] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能这样做了 |
[34:35] | Can’t do what? | 不能做什么 |
[34:36] | This. | 这个 |
[34:40] | I feel like you’ve been pushing me away for weeks. | 我觉得你这几周来都把我推得好远 |
[34:44] | And I just– I keep hoping that | 我一直在期望 |
[34:45] | things are going to go back to the way that they were. | 事情可以回到最初的样子 |
[34:48] | But, clearly, that’s not going to happen. | 但是显然不可能 |
[34:50] | You just gotta be patient with me right now. | 你只需对我耐心一点 |
[34:52] | Hanna, I have been nothing but patient with you. | 汉娜 我对你真的是耐心到极致了 |
[34:59] | I feel like I only exist in half of your life. | 我觉得我只存在于你生活的一部分里 |
[35:03] | And that’s not good enough for me. | 可这对我来说 远远不够 |
[35:09] | You have to give me something here. | 我需要你的回应 |
[35:18] | More silence. | 又是沉默 |
[35:22] | Great. | 太好了 |
[35:31] | I’m done, Hanna. | 我受够了 汉娜 |
[35:38] | What do you mean, you’re done? Are you– | 你受够了是什么意思 你是在 |
[35:42] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是在和我分手吗 |
[35:52] | You’re hardly giving me much of a choice, are you? | 你没给我别的选择 不是吗 |
[36:10] | Come in. | 进来 |
[36:13] | Hey. What’re you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[36:16] | I thought we are doing dinner tomorrow night. | 不是说明天一起吃晚饭的吗 |
[36:17] | We are. I just stopped by to get some things for the apartment. | 没错 我就是回来拿些公寓需要的东西 |
[36:20] | And I saw your light on. | 看见你的灯亮着 |
[36:22] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[36:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[36:24] | I saw my online dating profile. | 我看到我的网上征友信息了 |
[36:27] | Oh. Look, Mom, I– I can explain that. | 那个 妈妈 我可以解释 |
[36:32] | You know, part of me is angry | 一方面我很生气 |
[36:35] | that you inserted yourself into my personal life, | 因为你插手我的个人生活 |
[36:37] | and the other part of me realizes | 另一方面我了解 |
[36:39] | that you were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮忙 |
[36:41] | I’m sorry. Really. | 对不起 真的 |
[36:44] | I know that I shouldn’t have done it. | 我知道我不该这么做 |
[36:45] | I just– I thought it would be nice if you met someone. | 我只是觉得你要是能认识一些人会很好 |
[36:48] | Especially since Dad’s– | 尤其是当老爸 |
[36:50] | Seeing Meredith again? | 又和梅雷迪斯约会 |
[36:52] | You know about that? | 你知道这件事 |
[36:54] | I do. | 我知道 |
[36:55] | And I’m okay with it. | 我觉得无所谓 |
[36:58] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah. We’re not together anymore. | 对的 我们现在又不在一起 |
[37:01] | He can date whoever he wants to date. | 他可以和任何人约会 |
[37:03] | I mean, I wish it was somebody else, | 当然我也希望是别的人 |
[37:05] | but, what am I gonna do? | 但我又能做什么 |
[37:08] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[37:10] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你能开心 |
[37:12] | It’s been a couple of overwhelming months for me, | 这几个月确实发生了太多 |
[37:14] | and I’m doing my best to get through it, | 我正尽全力挺过去 |
[37:16] | but that doesn’t mean that I’m lonely, | 但这不代表我很孤单 |
[37:19] | or dying for companionship. | 或者急于寻求一个伴侣 |
[37:21] | You’re not? | 不是这样吗 |
[37:22] | No. I’ve been a wife | 不是 我整个成年生活 |
[37:24] | and a mom my entire adult life. | 都在扮演妻子和母亲的角色 |
[37:26] | And I’m looking forward to getting to a common place, | 我期待去一个平常的地方 |
[37:29] | and having some time for myself | 为自己而活 |
[37:32] | before I add somebody else to that equation. | 然后再找人加入我的生活 |
[37:35] | You can understand that, right? | 你能理解 对吧 |
[37:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:39] | And, by the way, “Hotmama”, really? | 对了 “辣妈” 开啥玩笑 |
[37:42] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:43] | I’m gonna go delete that right now. | 我马上删了它 |
[37:45] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[37:47] | Maybe we should leave it up for a little while. | 也许我们可以再留一会儿 |
[38:01] | – Oh, thanks. – No problem. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[38:04] | I just realized I forgot Maya’s parents address in my car. | 我刚想到我把玛雅父母的地址落在车上了 |
[38:10] | Felt good writing it. | 写出来的感觉很好 |
[38:12] | It’s kind of like the goodbye I never had. | 我从未试过这样的告别方式 |
[38:14] | I’m actually mailing a package to them in the morning. | 我明早要给他们邮寄包裹 |
[38:17] | Want me to just add it in there? | 要不我放一起寄了吧 |
[38:18] | Sure. Thanks. I have to get going. | 好 多谢了 我要走了 |
[38:21] | I’m meeting some friends, | 我跟几个朋友有约 |
[38:22] | but we should grab a bite sometime. | 我们改天一起吃顿饭吧 |
[38:25] | Yeah, sure. If I’m still around. | 如果我还在这儿的话 没问题 |
[38:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[38:28] | Thinking about heading home. | 我在考虑回家 |
[38:30] | Maybe transferring somewhere else. | 也许转学到其他地方 |
[38:31] | You don’t like Hollis? | 你不喜欢霍里斯吗 |
[38:34] | It’s not that, I just– | 这倒不是 只是… |
[38:35] | I’m having tough time settling in. | 我觉得来这里有点不适应 |
[38:37] | All anyone seems to talk about around here is Maya’s death. | 似乎这里所有人都在讨论玛雅的死 |
[38:41] | Big news in small town. | 小镇里的大新闻 |
[38:43] | I get it, but when I think about Maya, | 我明白 但当我想到玛雅 |
[38:46] | I wanna think about how she lived, | 我希望想起她活着的时光 |
[38:48] | not how she died. | 而不是她如何离开我们 |
[38:51] | Losing Maya was the hardest thing I’ve ever had deal with. | 失去玛雅是我人生中最难捱的事 |
[38:55] | It’s turned my whole world around. | 她的死改变了我的整个世界 |
[38:57] | I’m sure it only going to get harder when the trial starts. | 案子开庭后 应该会更加难熬 |
[39:03] | But I also know that Maya | 但我相信玛雅不希望 |
[39:06] | wouldn’t want you to leave school because of her. | 你因为她离开学校 |
[39:09] | She’d want you to find a way | 她肯定希望 |
[39:10] | to block out the difficult stuff | 你能忘记悲伤的往事 |
[39:13] | so you can embrace the good. | 接受美好的未来 |
[39:18] | Maybe you should take your own advice. | 也许你也该对自己这么说 |
[39:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:21] | You’re gonna have to let her go at some point, right? | 有时候你应该忘记她 对吗 |
[39:25] | I mean, deep down you would know she’d want you to. | 你的内心深处应该知道她希望你这样 |
[39:35] | If you do end up staying, | 如果你最终留下来 |
[39:39] | know that you have a friend. | 记得还有我这个朋友 |
[39:46] | Maya was a lucky girl. | 遇见你是玛雅的幸运 |
[40:41] | Out for an evening stroll? | 晚上出来散步吗 |
[40:44] | I’m just trying to clear my head. | 我想清醒下头脑 |
[40:47] | Rough night? | 失眠了吗 |
[40:49] | Rough two years. | 失眠两年了 |
[40:52] | I’ve received over 200 calls in the last few days | 我最近几天 接到了二百多通电话 |
[40:55] | all swearing they know who stole Ali’s remains. | 都说知道艾莉的遗体在哪儿 |
[40:59] | Everyone’s being accused | 所有人都成了偷尸嫌犯 |
[41:00] | from Mrs. Welch to Obama to you. | 韦尔奇 奥巴马 还有你 |
[41:04] | But it’s all just lies. | 没一个靠谱的 |
[41:10] | You have no idea how much I’m looking forward | 你想不到我多么盼望着 |
[41:13] | to going to college next year. | 明年能上大学 |
[41:16] | Getting out of this place. | 逃离这里 |
[41:17] | All these dysfunctional people. | 远离不和睦的人 |
[41:21] | Yeah, sounds good, doesn’t it? | 听起来不错 |
[41:23] | Well, unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way. | 可惜那样没有用的 |
[41:26] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:27] | You can leave Rosewood, | 你可以离开玫瑰镇 |
[41:28] | but Rosewood will never leave you. | 但玫瑰镇会永远牵绊着你 |
[41:35] | I’ve got to, uh– I gotta do a few things. | 我要去… 我有点事 |
[41:38] | Driving up to meet my parents in the morning. | 明早之前开车到我父母那儿 |
[41:40] | Tell them I say hi. | 帮我向你父母问好 |
[41:45] | Spencer, I’m withdrawing the reward. | 斯宾塞 我撕下悬赏单了 |
[41:48] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:50] | It’s too much for me. | 这太令我难受了 |
[41:53] | Truth always comes out, Jason. | 杰森 最终会真相大白的 |
[41:56] | One way or another. | 无论中间过程如何 |
[42:32] | Yeah, meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes. | 15分钟后停车场见 |
[42:53] | Is there a problem, detective? | 有事吗 警探先生 |
[42:55] | How far away is your parents’ lake house? | 你父母的湖边别墅离这里有多远 |
[42:58] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[42:59] | Just curious. | 只是好奇 |
[43:11] | Welcome to the Montecito airport. | 欢迎来到蒙特西托机场 |
[43:13] | We remind you that the white zone | 温馨提醒您 |
[43:15] | is for the immediate loading and unloading | 白色区域只供旅客临时上下车 |
[43:16] | of passengers only. | 装卸行李 |
[43:18] | No parking. | 禁止停车 |
[43:21] | 梦娜·范德瓦尔 允许探望 | |
[43:26] | Final boarding call for flight 520 to Philadelphia. | 飞往费城的520号航班快要起飞了 |
[43:31] | Welcome to the Montecito airport. | 欢迎来到蒙特西托机场 |
[43:33] | As a reminder… | 温馨提醒 |