时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Guys, over there there was a hoodie watching us. There. | 姐妹们 那有个穿连帽衫的人在盯着我们 |
[00:06] | What if “A” put Garrett’s mom in the hospital | 如果是A把加勒特的妈妈弄进医院 |
[00:08] | to get Garrett out of jail? | 为了把加勒特从监狱弄出来 |
[00:10] | I’m done, Hanna. | 我受够了 汉娜 |
[00:11] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗 |
[00:12] | Spencer, you were right. | 斯宾塞 你是对的 |
[00:14] | I’m withdrawing the reward. | 我收回这些寻人启事 |
[00:15] | The truth always comes out, Jason. | 真相总会大白的 詹森 |
[00:16] | Meet me in the parking lot in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后到停车场见我 |
[00:18] | We know that somewhere between being with us and getting to Alison’s grave, | 你离开我们后 在到达艾莉森坟墓前 |
[00:21] | you were with Jenna. | 这段时间 你是和詹娜在一起 |
[00:22] | We just have to find out what happened that night. | 我们必须查出那晚到底发生了什么 |
[00:24] | My boss volunteered the bank staff to help out | 我老板动员银行员工 |
[00:26] | at a rummage sale at the church. | 到教堂帮忙义卖 |
[00:28] | Em, I just found the gray jacket from that night. | 艾米 我发现了那晚的灰色夹克 |
[00:31] | It just came out of a donation box. | 在一个捐赠箱里找到的 |
[00:32] | Are you here without an assistant? | 你在这儿没有助手吗 |
[00:34] | I’m in the market if you know anyone who’s interested… | 如果你知道谁想做我助理 随时告诉我 |
[00:36] | I’m interested. | 我就想 |
[00:36] | He’s writing a note for the flowers. | 他写了便条夹到花里 |
[00:39] | His mom is in a coma. She’s not doing a lot of reading. | 他妈妈还在昏迷中 她根本无法阅读 |
[00:46] | Hanna, slow down. You almost tripped over | 汉娜 走慢点 你刚才差点 |
[00:49] | a catheter back there that was still attached to someone. | 被别人身上的导尿管绊倒了 |
[00:51] | 312 312 312, 312… | |
[00:54] | There it is. | 就是那儿 |
[00:57] | We need to have a plan. | 我们必须先制个计划 |
[00:58] | We have a plan. Exposing “A.” | 我们有一个 揭露A |
[01:00] | Inside voice. Okay. | 小声点好么 隔墙有耳 |
[01:02] | What is the plan exactly? | 计划到底是什么 |
[01:03] | We’re going to replace Garrett’s note | 我们把加勒特写的便条 |
[01:05] | with a fake note that we wrote. | 换成我们自己写好的 |
[01:07] | I know that part. I came up with it, remember? | 我当然知道这个 还是我想出来的 |
[01:09] | Yes, i wonder why you were asking me that? | 那你还问我干什么 |
[01:10] | But we still need a place to lead “A.” | 但我们还需要一个地方引开A |
[01:13] | Rosewood church, by the organ in the main sanctuary, tonight. | 今晚在玫瑰镇教堂 通过教堂的风琴 |
[01:17] | How did you come up with that? | 你怎么想到那的 |
[01:18] | I have been living there since my mom signed me up to | 自我妈让我去那整理氨纶短裤和女式衬裤时 |
[01:20] | sort through spandex shorts and granny panties. | 我就住在那儿了 |
[01:23] | But won’t the church be locked? | 但教堂不会关门吗 |
[01:24] | That’s the point. It’s deserted at night. | 这才好 因为晚上那空无一人 |
[01:26] | – So when Lucas shows up – It’s not gonna be Lucas! | -所以当卢卡斯出现时 -不可能是卢卡斯 |
[01:29] | – Yes, it will, Han, he had the pills. – Fine! | -就是他 汉 他有那些药片 -好 |
[01:31] | Then I’ll show up with a paddle | 那我就拿着桨 |
[01:32] | and finish what I started at the lake. | 像那次在湖上一样敲晕他 |
[01:36] | What happened to the girl who wouldn’t get out of her sweats? | 这可不像那个温室里的乖乖女 |
[01:38] | She traded them for fatigues. I’ll write that. | 乖乖女也要反抗 我来写 |
[01:41] | – Are you sure you know how? – Yes. | -你确定你知道怎么写 -当然 |
[01:44] | I’ve been forging my mom’s signature since seventh grade in P.E. | 我七年级体育课时就开始模仿我妈的签名了 |
[01:58] | Wow. This is really good. | 简直一模一样啊 |
[02:04] | Yell if you see anyone, all right? | 有人来了你就吼一声 |
[02:06] | Are you sure that you want to do it? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[02:08] | This “A” broke me and Caleb up, do you understand? | A害我和凯勒分手 你能感到我的痛苦么 |
[02:12] | They’re gonna have to pay for that. | 他们必须为此付出代价 |
[02:41] | Mrs. Reynolds? | 雷诺兹太太 |
[03:04] | Blue team to I.C.U. | 救护队去重症病室 |
[03:06] | Blue team to I.C.U. | 救护队去重症病室 |
[03:10] | Go! Go! Go go go! Come on! | 走 走 快走 快点 |
[03:12] | Blue team to I.C.U. | 救护队去重症病室 |
[03:13] | Blue team to I.C.U. | 救护队去重症病室 |
[03:42] | It’s on the border of Box County, i think it’s the first exit. | 那应该在博克斯县边界处 第一出口处 |
[03:46] | Hmm? Oh. Yeah, I found it. | 对 我找到了 |
[03:48] | Why aren’t you going with Laurel? | 你为什么不跟劳瑞尔一起去 |
[03:50] | She’s just weird about driving with strangers. | 她不习惯和陌生人共一辆车 |
[03:53] | You’re not a stranger, you’re her assistant. | 你又不是陌生人 你是她的助手 |
[03:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:01] | Laurel was just double-checking that I had the right address. | 是劳瑞尔 确定下我是不是知道怎么去 |
[04:06] | How bad do you think it would be if I canceled? | 你说如果我不去了会有多糟 |
[04:09] | Canceled on your first day of work? | 第一次上班就不去 |
[04:11] | I don’t think you’d get a second. | 那以后也就不用去了 |
[04:14] | Yeah. That’s what I figured. | 我也是这么想的 |
[04:16] | I don’t understand. Why would you want to do that? | 我不明白 你为什么不想去 |
[04:19] | I thought you were excited about this job. | 我以为你挺喜欢这份工作 |
[04:20] | No, I am. | 我是喜欢 |
[04:22] | I really am. It’s just… | 非常喜欢 只是 |
[04:24] | Hanna’s still really torn up over Caleb, | 汉娜还沉浸在与凯勒分手的悲痛中 |
[04:27] | so we were all gonna get together tonight | 所以我们几个今晚要聚一聚 |
[04:29] | to try and cheer her up. | 好让她振作起来 |
[04:32] | Your friends know it’s a great opportunity for you. | 她们一定知道这是个多么千载难逢的机会 |
[04:35] | Besides, we gotta pool our resources together. | 而且 我们必须把钱放一起用了 |
[04:37] | I think we’re on our last package of ramen. | 我们就剩最后一包拉面了 |
[04:42] | What is this really about? | 究竟怎么了 |
[04:46] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[04:48] | You wouldn’t have been hired | 如果她认为你没有能力 |
[04:50] | if she didn’t think you were up to the task. | 是不会雇用你的 |
[05:00] | Hey, look up. | 抬起头来 |
[05:01] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[05:02] | – Boom. – Ezra, seriously. | -来 -以斯拉 别这样 |
[05:05] | – Okay, your turn. – What? | -好了 轮你了 -干嘛 |
[05:06] | I want to remind you that you know what you’re doing. | 我只是想激发你的工作热情 |
[05:08] | So come on, take a picture of me. | 来吧 给我照相 |
[05:13] | Are you happy? | 这下高兴了吧 |
[05:13] | No. Keep going. | 还不够 继续 |
[05:15] | “The thinker.” | “思考者” |
[05:17] | Gorgeous. | 太棒了 |
[05:18] | Okay, come on. You gotta give me something else. | 继续 摆个别的姿势 |
[05:21] | – Running in place? – You gotta give me more. | -奔跑吗 -再来几个姿势 |
[05:42] | So I went and showed her the place, | 我过去给她看了装修成果 |
[05:44] | and she said she loved it. | 她说她很喜欢 |
[05:47] | I think I did a good job. | 我想我干的不错 |
[05:48] | Once I finish putting the beams in the loft, | 我刚把阁楼上的横梁装好 |
[05:51] | she said they’d be interested for me doing some custom work for them. | 她就说他们想雇佣我做一些定制工作 |
[05:54] | That’s great. | 这太棒了 |
[05:57] | She even gave my name to an architect she knows. | 她还把我介绍给她认识的一位建筑师 |
[06:01] | – That–that’s great. -Spencer. | -那太好了 -斯宾塞 |
[06:04] | – Hmm? – You’re doing it again. | -怎么了 -你又敷衍我了 |
[06:07] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:09] | I know that I’ve been a little bit distracted recently. | 我知道我最近有点心不在焉 |
[06:11] | I just… I have so much on my plate. | 我只是 我太忙了 |
[06:14] | – I have this project that’s due on monday. – Okay. Okay. | -这个作业周一就要交了 -没事 |
[06:16] | – I’ll let you work. – Thank you. | -你工作吧 -谢谢 |
[06:19] | I’ll just sit next to you and I’ll watch you type. | 我就坐在你边上看你打字 |
[06:23] | I’ll be very quiet. | 一定不出声 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:41] | Mm. That’s not… | 这就 |
[06:42] | distracting at all. | 不会分神了 |
[06:46] | Just do you know. | 就你有办法 |
[06:48] | Hi! Dad! How was your run? | 爸爸 跑的怎么样 |
[06:52] | It was fine. | 还不错 |
[06:54] | I miss the days when you ran with me. | 怀念你和我一起跑步的日子 |
[06:59] | I guess– | 我想 |
[07:01] | I guess I’ll take off. | 我还是先走吧 |
[07:02] | I’ll call you later, okay? | 稍后再联系 好吗 |
[07:14] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[07:16] | She, uh, had to work today. | 她今天要工作 |
[07:19] | – On what case? – She got called in early. | -什么案子 -一早就被电话叫走了 |
[07:22] | Time-sensitive issue. | 时间紧急的案子 |
[07:25] | Dad, you didn’t answer my question. | 爸爸 你没有回答我的问题 |
[07:27] | Don’t needle me, Spencer. I’m not the one working on it. | 别针对我 斯宾塞 我跟那案子无关 |
[07:30] | So it is Garrett’s case. | 那么是加勒特的案子了 |
[07:32] | I know how crazy you get about this stuff. | 我知道你对这案子很上心 |
[07:34] | So what happened? | 那你说到底发生什么了 |
[07:36] | I shouldn’t have brought it up. | 我就不该提这事 |
[07:37] | I brought it up. | 我先提的 |
[07:39] | You’re gonna read about it in the papers anyway. | 你反正会从报纸上读到的 |
[07:41] | Turns out the physical evidence that the | 警方原来拥有的 |
[07:43] | police had on Garrett Reynolds, | 加勒特·雷诺兹的实物证据 |
[07:46] | well, it… it can’t be re-tested. | 不能重新测试 |
[07:49] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[07:51] | They either don’t have enough | 他们的证据要么不足 |
[07:52] | of it or what they do have has been tainted. | 要么就是被感染不能重测 |
[07:54] | Something along those lines. | 差不多就是这样 |
[07:55] | Why do they even have to re-test it? | 他们为什么要重新化验 |
[07:56] | If it tested positively the first time– | 如果首次化验是阳性的话 |
[07:58] | All I know is that your mother is pushing for the judge | 我只知道你妈妈在努力 |
[08:00] | to rule the evidence inadmissible, | 让法官判定证据不可采信 |
[08:02] | and it looks like she’s gonna get what she wants. As usual. | 而且她好像很快就要得逞了 像往常一样 |
[08:06] | But if they can’t use it– | 但是如果他们不能用这个证据 |
[08:08] | Isn’t the prosecution relying on this evidence? | 起诉不是凭这个证据才能成立么 |
[08:11] | Without it they won’t have a case! | 没有这个证据根本就不会立案 |
[08:13] | That’s what your mother’s hoping. | 这正是你妈希望的 |
[08:18] | – Where are you going? – Out! | -你要去哪儿 -出去 |
[08:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:26] | Hey. Did you get my text? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[08:29] | I haven’t had time to sneeze. | 我连打喷嚏的时间都没有 |
[08:31] | How’d it go? Did Spence replace the note? | 怎么样了 斯宾塞把纸条换了么 |
[08:33] | No. I did it. | 不 是我换的 |
[08:34] | But you’re scared of old people. | 你不是很怕接触老人的嘛 |
[08:35] | Yeah, and apparently they’re scared of me too. | 没错 而且很显然他们也很怕我 |
[08:37] | I touch the woman and she nearly croaked. | 我碰了一下她 她就差点死掉 |
[08:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[08:40] | Look, I came to give you this. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[08:44] | It’s the pick-up location of the bag that your jacket came from. | 这是那个装着你夹克的包被捡到的地点 |
[08:47] | Is this even in Rosewood? | 这地方在玫瑰镇上吗 |
[08:48] | No, but I thought we’d go tomorrow and check it out. | 不在 但我觉得我们可以明天去找一下 |
[08:50] | – Why not today? – Because after you’re done working | -为什么不是今天 -因为你下班之后 |
[08:52] | we’re going straight to the church. | 我们要直接到教堂去 |
[08:54] | – Meet me at home? Yeah, I’ll see you later. | -在我家碰头 -好 过会儿见 |
[09:12] | So what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:14] | I need to talk to you about Garrett. His case. | 我要和你谈谈加勒特 关于他的案子 |
[09:17] | Then you know– about the evidence. | 你知道了关于证据的事情了 |
[09:19] | So it has been thrown out? | 已经公之于众了吗 |
[09:21] | Not yet, but it will be. | 还没有 不过马上就会了 |
[09:23] | Look, I think I might have a way to make sure | 听着 我觉得我或许有办法 |
[09:26] | that Garrett’s case doesn’t fall apart. | 加勒特的案子成立 |
[09:28] | But I’m at a dead end, and at this point | 但我现在毫无头绪 而此刻 |
[09:29] | the only person who might be able to help me is you. | 能帮我的人就只有你 |
[09:33] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[09:37] | Do you know somebody named April Rose? | 你认识叫埃普丽尔·罗斯的人吗 |
[09:42] | So you’ve never heard of her? | 你从来没听说过这个人吗 |
[09:56] | How is it going Hanna? | 怎么样了 汉娜 |
[09:59] | Would you believe I used to wear a pair just like these? | 你相信我曾经也有一条这样的裤子么 |
[10:02] | With a suede French vest. | 配上法式羊皮背心 |
[10:04] | Wanted to look like Cat Stevens. | 模仿凯特·斯蒂文斯 |
[10:06] | Well, if I find a hat with a squirrel tail on it, | 如果我找到一顶配有松鼠尾巴的帽子 |
[10:08] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[10:10] | Um, that’s Davey Crockett, and I’d be wearing a raccoon cap. | 那是戴维·克罗克 我就要带浣熊帽了 |
[10:17] | Looks like you’ve got an interesting system going. | 好像你的分类方法挺有意思的 |
[10:18] | Oh. Yeah, I’m organizing them into seasons. | 对 我把它们按季节分类了 |
[10:20] | We have fall, winter, spring, summer… | 分别是秋季 冬季 春季 夏季的 |
[10:25] | – Resort. – Oh. How innovative. | -度假穿的 -很有创新性嘛 |
[10:28] | Is your mom coming today? | 你妈妈今天来吗 |
[10:30] | No, she can’t. She had to take the car in. | 不 她来不了 她要把车送去年检 |
[10:34] | Oh. Well, I guess I’ll see you at the party tonight. | 好吧 那晚上派对上见咯 |
[10:38] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[10:39] | I made an announcement about it like 15 minutes ago. | 我大约十五分钟之前刚通知过 |
[10:43] | The council throws it for the volunteers as a way of saying thanks. | 理事会举办这个派对向志愿者们表示谢意 |
[10:48] | Oh. Well, thanks but no thanks. I’m busy. | 好吧 谢谢 但我没时间 |
[10:51] | Too bad. | 真可惜 |
[10:52] | You haven’t partied until | 没有在教堂的娱乐室参加过派对 |
[10:53] | you’ve partied in the church rec room. | 就不算真正参加过派对 |
[10:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:00] | The–the party’s tonight? | 派对是在今晚吗 |
[11:02] | Here? At the church? | 在这里 教堂里吗 |
[11:05] | Wanna change your plans now, don’t you? | 现在想来了吧 是么 |
[11:12] | But to be honest, there were | 老实说 当时 |
[11:14] | so many girls hanging around us at the time | 有太多姑娘和我们一起玩了 |
[11:16] | I could have met her and not even known it. | 我见过她可能也不记得了 |
[11:18] | And by “Us,” You mean… | 你说的”我们”是指… |
[11:20] | Garrett, Ian and I. | 加勒特 伊恩和我 |
[11:22] | – Right. The N.A.T. Club. – How’d you know about that? | -对 N.A.T.社团 -你怎么知道的 |
[11:25] | Do you think that she could | 你觉得她有可能是 |
[11:25] | have been one of the girls that you filmed? | 你拍摄的其中的一个女孩吗 |
[11:27] | Well, I didn’t film any of those videos. | 那些录像不是我拍的 |
[11:29] | Yeah, but you watched them. Didn’t you? | 但是你看过的 不是吗 |
[11:36] | How did you get that honor without doing any of the grunt work? | 你要是没搀和进去 怎么会看到录像的 |
[11:40] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[11:45] | Look, like I said before, I was messed up. | 像我之前说的 我错了 |
[11:48] | High school was just one big blur. | 高中也是我的污点之一 |
[11:52] | Do you think she could have been in one of the videos? | 你认为她也在那些录像里吗 |
[11:54] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[11:56] | Or maybe she was just one of their “employees”. | 亦或许她只是他们的一个雇员 |
[11:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:01] | I think Ian and Garrett were paying girls | 我认为伊恩和加勒特会雇佣一些女孩 |
[12:03] | to set up their friends. | 专门去陷害自己的朋友 |
[12:05] | I don’t know. At that time I had kind of walked away from it all. | 我也不太清楚 那时我已经退出了 |
[12:16] | So were you guys the only members? | 所以组员就你们几个吗 |
[12:18] | Officially? Yeah. | 正式的就我们几个 |
[12:20] | But Ian had help. | 但是伊恩有些外援 |
[12:21] | There’s no way he could have filmed it all on his own. | 他不可能一个人拍那么多录像 |
[12:25] | You know at times, I even thought | 有时候我甚至觉得 |
[12:27] | maybe he was filming it for someone else. | 也许他是受雇于什么人拍这些录影带的 |
[12:31] | – I’ll catch up with you later. – Yeah. | -等下见 -好 |
[13:19] | Hey, Ezra, I’m gonna have to run. | 以斯拉 我得走了 |
[13:21] | Wait–right this minute? | 等等 现在就走吗 |
[13:27] | Not so fast. | 别这么急 |
[13:29] | At least give me a proper goodbye. | 至少跟我道个别 |
[13:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:37] | I can’t believe you asked him that. | 你竟然问了他这些 |
[13:38] | We have to find this girl, | 我们得找到那女孩 |
[13:40] | and if anybody knows who she is, it’s Jason. | 而只有杰森可能知道她是谁 |
[13:42] | Well, he doesn’t. | 但是他不知道 |
[13:43] | He might not have recognized her name, | 他虽然不知道她的名字 |
[13:45] | but he could recognize her by a picture. | 但也许知道她长什么样 |
[13:46] | I wonder if April was the | 我怀疑埃普丽尔是否 |
[13:47] | type of girl who pimped out her friends. | 是那种出卖朋友的雇员 |
[13:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[13:50] | All I know is that the prosecution’s case is crumbling, | 我只知道那个起诉案快失败了 |
[13:53] | and we have to get to this girl before “A” Does. | 我们得在A之前找到那女孩 |
[13:55] | Whatever Garrett wants destroyed | 加勒特想要毁掉的东西 |
[13:57] | could be the only thing left that keeps him in jail. | 无非就是能让他继续蹲监狱的唯一证据 |
[13:59] | Do you think Maya found those tapes | 你觉得玛雅发现艾莉的东西同时 |
[14:00] | with Ali’s stuff? | 也发现了那些录像么 |
[14:01] | It’s possible. Maybe that’s what Garrett was after all along. | 也许是的 或许那就是加勒特一直想找的东西 |
[14:04] | Maybe April Rose has a tape. | 也许埃普丽尔·罗斯有盘带子 |
[14:06] | Maybe that’s what Garrett wants “A” to destroy. | 也许那就是加勒特想让A毁掉的 |
[14:08] | What I don’t get is why would “A” take direction from Garrett? | 我不懂了 为什么A要听加勒特的吩咐呢 |
[14:10] | It might be the other way around. | 也可能正相反 |
[14:13] | Garrett might have done whatever “A” told him to | 加勒特听从A做了一切 |
[14:14] | and that’s how he wound up behind bars. | 然后就被关进了监狱 |
[14:17] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思来晚了 |
[14:19] | – Finally. I’m starving. – Me too. | -终于来了 我饿死了 -我也是 |
[14:22] | – Do you want to split some cheese fries? -No, I want my own. | -你想分一份起司薯条吗 -不了 我自己来一份 |
[14:24] | So, the plan’s changed for tonight. | 今晚的计划有变 |
[14:26] | It’s not a plan, it’s a suicide mission. | 那不是个计划 那是个自杀行动 |
[14:28] | The church is gonna be crawling with people, | 教堂会被人群塞满 |
[14:30] | so we’re not gonna be able to figure out who “A” is. | 因此我们就无法摸清A是谁了 |
[14:32] | Emily and I are gonna hide | 艾米丽和我到时候藏到风琴后面 |
[14:33] | behind the organ and just see who shows up. | 然后观察谁会现身 |
[14:36] | – I don’t think that you should… – spencer, | -我觉得你不应该 -斯宾塞 |
[14:37] | it’s not about confronting, okay? | 这时候不要吵架 好吧 |
[14:39] | I just want to see who it | 我只想看看到底是谁 |
[14:41] | is so I’ll know how to plan a real attack. | 这样我就能做下一步计划了 |
[14:44] | “We.” When we attack. | 我们 是我们的下一步计划 |
[14:46] | Just be careful. And wear sensible shoes. | 小心点 别穿高跟鞋 |
[14:50] | Hey, I wear three inches or I wear nothing. | 我要么穿3英尺的鞋要么就赤脚 |
[14:52] | Oh, and order me a side salad. To soak up the cheese. | 还有 帮我点份配菜沙拉 我要拿来配起司 |
[15:01] | What’s with you? You’re acting like a pod person. | 你又是怎么回事 看起来像被勾了魂一样 |
[15:05] | Oh. I– | 我 |
[15:07] | I was just trying to remember | 我只是在回想 |
[15:08] | how much reward money Jason offered. | 杰森当时给出的赏金数额是多少 |
[15:10] | $50,000. Why? | 五万美金 怎么了 |
[15:12] | – And that was cash, right? – Yeah. | -全是现金吗 -对 |
[15:14] | Did he just have all that money lying around his house? | 他把那么多钞票全放在家里吗 |
[15:18] | Well, I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[15:19] | But if someone did, would that be weird? | 如果有人这么做 是不是很奇怪 |
[15:22] | If you had that much cash lying around, | 手头拿那么多现金的人 |
[15:24] | you’d probably also have a bomb shelter | 很可能还怕死的修了个防空洞 |
[15:27] | and like five years’ worth of dehydrated meat. | 存了够五年吃的干粮 |
[15:32] | Or you’re a criminal. | 又或者是个罪犯 |
[15:36] | I do want my own cheese fries. | 我的奶酪薯条咋还没来 |
[15:48] | Need to talk to you. It’s about Spencer. | 我想和你谈谈关于斯宾塞的事 |
[15:51] | Jason. Please, leave her out of this. | 杰森 求你了 别把她扯进来 |
[15:55] | I need her energy focused on her future, | 我希望她能把心思放在自己的未来上 |
[15:56] | not this trial. | 而不是这次审讯 |
[15:58] | Maybe you should tell your wife that. | 这话你该告诉你老婆 |
[16:00] | Jason, you’re wrong about Veronica. | 杰森 你误解维罗妮卡了 |
[16:03] | She didn’t take this case out of spite. | 她接这个案子并不是因为怨恨 |
[16:07] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她并不恨你 |
[16:08] | Well, no, I don’t think he hates me. | 我才不觉得她恨我呢 |
[16:11] | I think she hates you. | 她恨的是你吧 |
[16:14] | Look… | 这么说吧 |
[16:16] | I don’t want my daughter’s life derailed any further. | 我不希望我女儿的前途受任何阻挠 |
[16:19] | She needs to find a way to, you know, put this behind her. | 她终归要忘却这些的 |
[16:22] | The trial, your sister– | 这次审讯 你妹妹… |
[16:24] | Which sister exactly are you talking about? | 你说的是哪个妹妹 |
[16:26] | Because as it turns out, I had more than one. | 事到如今 我妹妹可不只一个 |
[16:42] | Finally. Let’s go. | 你终于来了 走吧 |
[16:46] | Uh–hey, let me introduce you to the art of conversation. | 要不要给你演示下如何与人交谈 |
[16:50] | “Hi! How was your day?” | 你好 今天过得怎么样 |
[16:51] | “My day was fine. How was yours?” | 不错 你呢 |
[16:53] | I’m sorry. I just want to leave. | 抱歉 我只是想快点离开 |
[16:56] | I should say hi to Ted. | 我要和泰德打个招呼 |
[16:57] | Uh, can we not? | 别和他打招呼行吗 |
[16:58] | That goober is literally trying to be my best friend. | 那呆子一天到晚都在跟我套近乎 |
[17:01] | Hanna, being kind and decent doesn’t make Ted a “goober”. | 汉娜 那叫有教养 不叫呆 |
[17:04] | I know. It’s the fact that he says “howdy” | 好吧 但他还跟我说”你好哟亲” |
[17:06] | and wears clothes made of roadkill. | 穿的衣服还那么廉价 |
[17:11] | What is up with you? | 怎么了 |
[17:15] | Well, now that you mention it, I’m goober’s date tonight. | 既然你想知道 我今晚要和笨蛋约会 |
[17:19] | What? When did this happen? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[17:21] | – He called this morning. – And you said yes?! | -他早上邀请我的 -你竟然同意了 |
[17:26] | No. Mom. I– I’m sorry, you can’t go. | 妈妈 抱歉 但你不能去 |
[17:28] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:29] | Because I’m going to be there, and that’ll be weird. | 因为我也会在场 那太诡异了 |
[17:33] | Hanna, you’re not ten years old, | 汉娜 你不小了 |
[17:34] | we don’t need to hold hands. | 不用一直跟着我 |
[17:35] | But I thought it might be nice if we could drive together. | 不过我希望我们能一起出门 |
[17:39] | No, we can’t, because…. | 不行 因为 |
[17:42] | Toby’s picking me up. | 托比会来接我 |
[17:45] | he’s taking me to the dance. | 我和他一起去舞会 |
[17:48] | Why is Spencer’s boyfriend taking you to the dance? | 为什么斯宾塞的男友会和你一起去 |
[17:51] | Is this about you wanting to hurt Caleb? | 你想以此刺激凯勒吗 |
[17:53] | No, it’s– | 不是 |
[17:56] | there’s this…guy, another volunteer, | 是另一名志愿者 |
[17:58] | And he just won’t take no for an answer, | 无论我怎么拒绝都没用 |
[18:00] | so I thought if I take Toby, | 所以我想 如果和托比一起 |
[18:04] | then maybe he’ll finally leave me alone. | 他就不会来烦我了 |
[18:06] | Is this something I should be concerned about? | 我该为此担心吗 |
[18:08] | No. He’s just some do-gooder creep. | 没事的 他就是个乐善好施的怪人 |
[18:10] | He’s harmless. | 不会伤害我的 |
[18:49] | It’s actually called “The Thank You Dance”? | 那个舞会真的叫”感谢舞会”吗 |
[18:51] | Who cares what it’s called, Spencer. | 管它叫什么呢 斯宾塞 |
[18:53] | Can you get Toby to come with me or not? | 你到底能不能让托比跟我一起去 |
[18:55] | Han, it’s bad enough that I canceled a date with him | 汉 我取消和他的约会已经罪孽深重 |
[18:58] | without forcing him to go on one with you. | 再逼他与你同行更是罪加一等 |
[19:00] | – I don’t want him involved. – Involved? | -我不想让他去趟浑水 -趟浑水 |
[19:02] | He just has to stand there and eat chips. | 他就站那吃薯片就行了 |
[19:04] | I don’t understand though. | 我就不明白了 |
[19:05] | Why couldn’t you just come up with a better lie? | 你怎么就不想个更好的借口 |
[19:07] | I’m sorry. I panicked, all right? | 对不起 我吓坏了还不行吗 |
[19:09] | It was like my mouth was talking before my brain could catch up. | 我脑子还没转过来就脱口而出了 |
[19:12] | You can make fun of me all you want, | 你可以尽情取笑我 |
[19:13] | but this whole plan is falling apart! | 但整个计划就要完了 |
[19:15] | You don’t think that I’m taking this seriously? | 你是觉得我没认真对待吗 |
[19:17] | I’ve spent every waking moment | 除了睡觉之外的全部时间 |
[19:19] | searching for this April girl. | 我都在寻找叫这个叫埃普丽尔的女孩 |
[19:20] | I’ve been in the library so much, | 我泡在图书馆里找资料 |
[19:22] | I am on a first-name basis with the homeless guy | 我还跟一个睡在图书馆 |
[19:23] | that sleeps next to the microfiche. | 缩影胶片边上的流浪汉互通姓名 |
[19:26] | – What is this? – Police academy rosters. | -这是什么 -警察学院的名册 |
[19:27] | I thought maybe April and Garrett went through training together. | 或许埃普丽尔曾和加勒特一起训练过 |
[19:31] | You think that another cop could help him get away with murder? | 你说会有警察帮他摆平这宗命案吗 |
[19:36] | Like Wilden? | 比如威尔登 |
[19:38] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[19:41] | Han, I thought that we were done with all this. | 汉 我以为一切都结束了 |
[19:43] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[19:47] | You know, last year… when things got really bad | 去年 生活变得一团糟的那时 |
[19:52] | I used to fantasize about what my life would be like | 我常设想 要是从未遇见艾莉 |
[19:55] | if I had never met Ali. | 我的生活会怎么样呢 |
[19:58] | My biggest concern right now would be where I wanted to go to college. | 目前我最大的困惑就是去哪儿上大学好 |
[20:02] | I’ve had that fantasy too. | 我也这么幻想过 |
[20:04] | Yeah, but every time I go down that road, | 但我每次一这么想 |
[20:06] | I have to remind myself that if I hadn’t met her, | 我都得提醒自己 要是没遇见过她 |
[20:09] | Then I wouldn’t be friends with you. | 那么我们俩也不会是朋友 |
[20:13] | So what time should Toby pick you up? | 托比要什么时候过去接你 |
[20:16] | Seven-thirty. | 七点半 |
[20:17] | Okay. Now go, so I can keep looking through all this. | 好 你先走吧 我接着看名册了 |
[20:21] | Oh, and Spence– | 斯宾塞 |
[20:23] | we’ll get there, okay? | 我们会成功的 好吗 |
[20:25] | We’ve stopped Mona, | 当初我们能阻止梦娜 |
[20:26] | and we can stop this person. | 这次也会拦下这个人的 |
[20:29] | It’s now or never. | 机不可失 |
[20:30] | I know. It’s the “never” part that I’m afraid of. | 我知道 我就是怕失去这次机会 |
[20:50] | 计划有变 舞会见 托比是我的男伴 稍后跟你解释 | |
[20:54] | – More coffee? – I’m done, thanks. | -再来点咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[21:12] | She doesn’t look so good. | 她看上去情况不妙 |
[21:13] | Better get her home before she passes out. | 最好在她晕倒前送她回家 |
[21:45] | Found April Rose. | 找到埃普丽尔·罗斯了 |
[21:47] | Did you talk to her? | 你有跟她谈过吗 |
[21:49] | It’s not a “Her.” It’s an “It.” | 它不是个人 是家古董店 |
[21:54] | You’re driving. | 你来开车 |
[22:21] | You want some punch? | 来点潘趣酒吗 |
[22:23] | Um… oh, no thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:26] | I don’t drink anything that’s not shrink-wrapped. | 我不喝任何非塑盒密封的饮品 |
[22:29] | So who am I here to scare off? | 那我来这儿是负责吓唬谁的 |
[22:33] | – What? – The creep that’s been bothering you…? | -什么 -不是有个讨厌鬼一直缠着你吗 |
[22:36] | Oh! Right. Um– | 对哦 |
[22:39] | Yeah, it’s that guy over there. | 就是那边的那个男孩 |
[22:46] | Hi, sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[22:47] | – Hi, Toby. – Hi, Ms. Marin. | -你好 托比 -你好 玛琳女士 |
[22:50] | Toby, this is Ted. | 托比 这是泰德 |
[22:52] | – Howdy. – Nice to meet you. | -你好 -幸会 |
[22:54] | Me too. You’re a very lucky man. | 幸会 你很幸运哦 |
[22:56] | What?! No. No, we’re–we’re not– um, yeah. | 什么 不 不 我们俩不是 |
[22:59] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[23:04] | What do you say we try to find the grown-up beverages? | 我们去找点成人饮品咋样 |
[23:08] | Don’t kill the messenger, but they’re not serving alcohol. | 别动怒 但他们这不提供酒品 |
[23:11] | Oh. Right. Church. | 对哦 这是教堂 |
[23:15] | Maybe we should find someone with a beard | 或许我们找个大胡子精灵 |
[23:16] | who can do that whole turning-water-into-wine thing. | 会帮我们把水兑成酒 |
[23:20] | If not, would you settle for a root beer? | 不然的话 你能满足于沙士啤吗 |
[23:23] | Do you think it will ferment if we let it stand long enough? | 要是我们让它经受久一点 它会发酵吗 |
[23:32] | Toby, come on. | 托比 过来 |
[24:05] | – Oh. Hi. – Good evening. | -你好 -晚上好 |
[24:10] | Good evening, folks. | 晚上好 伙计们 |
[24:12] | I’m getting ready to close. Uh… | 我都要关门了 |
[24:15] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮你们的吗 |
[24:16] | We just came in to pick up something that might have been set aside? | 我们来找某样被遗失的东西 |
[24:21] | Were you asked to hold anything? | 你有帮别人保管东西吗 |
[24:23] | Half this shop. | 半个店都是 |
[24:25] | But I’m not holding my breath anybody’s coming back. | 但我不期望有人能回来 |
[24:30] | Well, you see, a friend of ours dropped something off | 那个 我们的一个朋友放了些东西 |
[24:33] | and asked us to pick it up. | 然后让我们来拿 |
[24:34] | But we don’t know exactly what it is, | 但我们不知道是什么东西 |
[24:36] | and our friend can’t be reached. | 那个朋友现在也联系不上 |
[24:46] | Okay, so we can go classic with “When Harry met Sally”, | 我们可以看经典片《当哈利遇到莎莉》 |
[24:50] | we can watch “The notebook” for, like, the millionth time. | 或者再看一遍已经看烂的《恋恋笔记本》 |
[24:54] | I don’t care. You can decide. | 我无所谓 都由你 |
[25:00] | That’s really pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[25:04] | Don’t you love finding new places to wear jewelry? | 开发新地方戴珠宝真有趣 |
[25:06] | I’m never taking it off. | 打死我也不摘下来 |
[25:08] | – Who gave it to you? – No one special. | -谁送你的 -没谁 |
[25:11] | Just another one of the nameless, faceless | 又一个仰慕你的 |
[25:14] | revolving door of boyfriends who adore you? | 无名无姓的炮灰男友吗 |
[25:17] | No. Just a friend. | 不 只是个朋友 |
[25:35] | I…am going out. | 我 要出去了 |
[25:40] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吧 |
[25:42] | My friend has a guy who can get us I.D.s. | 我朋友认识一个人能帮我们搞到假身份证 |
[25:44] | I’m going to a party to pick him up, and then I’ll be back. | 我去个聚会接他 然后就回来了 |
[25:48] | This is so typical. Every time we make plans, | 你总是这样 每次我们有了安排 |
[25:51] | if something better comes along, you totally ditch me. | 如果有更好的事 你就会放我鸽子 |
[25:53] | Why are you spazzing? | 你发什么疯 |
[25:54] | I’m making sure we have the best summer ever. | 我要保证我们度过一个无与伦比的夏季 |
[25:57] | Instead of languishing at the kiddie table, | 我们要和联谊会的男生狂欢 |
[25:58] | we’ll be mixing up on futons with frat boys. | 而不是在儿童桌旁憔悴下去 |
[26:11] | I gotta go. My friend’s here. | 我得走了 我朋友来了 |
[26:13] | – Which friend? – You don’t know her. | -谁 -你不认识她 |
[26:24] | – You’re sure this is it? – I’m positive. | -你确定这就是吗 -非常确定 |
[26:26] | She never took it off. | 她从不摘下来 |
[26:28] | Uh, how much do you want for this? | 这个卖多少钱 |
[26:32] | I don’t know. I’ve never seen that before. | 我不知道 我从没见过这个 |
[26:34] | I just found it on this mannequin. | 在人体模型上挂着的 |
[26:36] | Must have been brought in here in the past couple of days. | 肯定是最近几天送来的 |
[26:39] | And you don’t happen to know who dropped it off? | 你知道是谁送来的吗 |
[26:41] | It’s– | 是 |
[26:44] | There’s no code, no tags. | 没有代码 标签 |
[26:47] | I can’t sell it to you folks. It’s a display piece. | 我不能卖给你们 这是展示用的 |
[26:52] | How about if I give you a hundred dollars? | 如果我给你100块呢 |
[26:53] | It’s not my decision to make. | 我不能做决定 |
[26:56] | Will two hundred make it your decision? | 200块呢 |
[26:59] | Four hundred. | 400块 |
[27:15] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[27:16] | – I’m sorry, I got held up. – Well, get here. | -抱歉 我耽搁了一会儿 -赶紧来 |
[27:18] | I can’t face “A” Alone. | 我不能单独面对A |
[27:20] | Toby’s getting suspicious, and Wilden is hovering. | 托比已经开始怀疑了 威尔登还转来转去 |
[27:22] | Wilden’s there? Okay, I’m leaving in five. | 威尔登也在 好的 我5分钟内出发 |
[27:36] | Here you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[27:40] | Do you want to dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[27:42] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[27:45] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[27:47] | Wait. Toby. | 等等 托比 |
[27:57] | When you reach the summit, | 当你抵达顶峰 |
[27:58] | all you can hear is the wind whistling through the rocks. | 听到的都是风穿过岩石的呼啸声 |
[28:02] | Sounds…incredible. | 听起来 难以置信 |
[28:04] | I’d love to take you. | 我可以带你去 |
[28:06] | If…you’re interested. | 如果你想去的话 |
[28:08] | How about next sunday? | 下周日怎么样 |
[28:11] | Well, sunday’s kind of a busy day for me. | 我周日有些忙 |
[28:14] | Okay. Sunday after that? | 好吧 下下周日 |
[28:16] | Ah, the thing is, I’m busy every sunday. | 是这样 我每个周日都很忙 |
[28:24] | I thought Hanna must have told you. I’m a pastor? | 我以为汉娜告诉你了 我是个牧师 |
[28:30] | Well, an associate pastor. | 其实 是副牧师 |
[28:33] | No. She didn’t. | 不 她没告诉我 |
[28:39] | – More root beer? – Yeah. | -再来点沙士 -好的 |
[28:57] | Hanna… why am I here? | 汉娜 干嘛拉我来这里 |
[29:00] | I told you. That guy– | 不是跟你说了嘛 那个男生… |
[29:01] | I know, you told me. But that kid is scared of his own shadow, | 那个男生连自己的影子都会害怕 |
[29:05] | and he’s definitely scared of yours. | 肯定不敢接近你 |
[29:07] | So why am I here? | 到底为什么让我来这 |
[29:11] | Or maybe the question is: why are you? | 或者应该这样问 你为什么要来这 |
[29:14] | I told you. I wanted to go to a party. | 我说过了 我想参加派对 |
[29:16] | Hanna, I have had naps more exciting | 汉娜 我觉得打盹都比这个派对有意思 |
[29:18] | than this party, and so have you. | 你也一样觉得没意思 |
[29:21] | – Does this have to do with Caleb? – No. | -是不是和凯勒有关 -不是 |
[29:28] | In a way. | 算是吧 |
[29:30] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[29:32] | I need to talk to you for a second. Now. | 我有点事要跟你说 就现在 |
[29:36] | I’m really sorry, Toby. I’ll be right back, okay? | 很抱歉 托比 我马上就回来 |
[29:52] | Hey. Can you call me? | 能给我回个电话吗 |
[29:55] | I’m about to leave this church…thing. | 我不打算掺和教堂这里的事了 |
[29:59] | And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me. | 我想知道你和汉娜为什么要骗我 |
[30:07] | Why didn’t you tell me Ted was a pastor? | 你为什么不告诉我泰德是牧师呢 |
[30:10] | He is? | 他是吗 |
[30:11] | Hanna, I have just replayed the last hour in my head, | 汉娜 我回忆了一下刚才发生的事 |
[30:14] | and I am this close to crawling under a pew. | 真恨不得找个地缝钻进去 |
[30:17] | Oh, my gosh. You really like him. | 矮油 你真的喜欢上他了 |
[30:21] | It’s too late. I blew it. | 太晚了 我搞砸了 |
[30:24] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[30:27] | I made that joke about them not serving booze. | 我刚才还开玩笑说他们怎么不供应酒 |
[30:29] | – You like your wine. – I wore a dress with cleavage! | -喜欢喝酒没什么 -我穿了件低胸裙 |
[30:32] | Mom, that is practically a turtleneck. | 妈妈 这衣服领子算高的了 |
[30:35] | Hanna, all it takes is one glance at my resume | 汉娜 只要稍微了解一下我 |
[30:38] | to know that I am no angel. | 就知道我不是个天使 |
[30:42] | Who is? | 谁又是呢 |
[30:54] | Oh. Hey, Holden. | 霍顿 |
[30:56] | So, uh, is your whole crew coming tonight? | 你们几个姐妹淘今晚都来了吗 |
[30:59] | No. Just me and Hanna. Have you seen her? | 不 只有我和汉娜 你看到她了吗 |
[31:02] | Yeah, she’s, uh… | 看到了 她在… |
[31:04] | around here somewhere. | 就在这附近吧 |
[31:06] | Hey, relax. Have a cupcake. | 放松点 吃个纸杯蛋糕吧 |
[31:17] | When did you get that tattoo? | 你这纹身是什么时候纹的 |
[31:19] | Oh, it’s not a… | 这不是… |
[31:24] | Is that for a club? | 是俱乐部的印章吗 |
[31:26] | Not a club so much as a party. | 不是俱乐部 是个派对 |
[31:28] | It changes venues. | 总换场地 |
[31:31] | You know, I– | 我经常… |
[31:32] | actually, I used to see your friend there sometimes. | 我以前经常会在那看到你的那个朋友 |
[31:36] | W-what friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[31:39] | – Your girlfriend? – Maya? | -你女朋友 -玛雅吗 |
[31:43] | Hey, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:12] | – Oh, there you are. – Sorry. | -你回来了 -不好意思 |
[32:14] | Just wanted to check on Hanna. | 我只是想看看汉娜怎么样了 |
[32:15] | – And how is she? – She’s good. | -她怎么样 -挺好的 |
[32:18] | So, do you want to dance? | 想跳个舞吗 |
[32:20] | I’d love to, but word of warning, | 很乐意 不过我得提醒你 |
[32:22] | my dance moves start at “The running man” and end at the “Roger rabbit.” | 我只会跳太空步和兔子罗杰 |
[32:28] | Hey, there, Ashley. | 你在这啊 艾什莉 |
[32:30] | – Pastor. – Detective Wilden, right? | -牧师 -威尔登侦探 对吧 |
[32:33] | That’s right, but I’m off the clock. | 是的 不过我下班了 |
[32:35] | So am I. It’s Ted. | 我也是 叫我泰德 |
[32:37] | I’m happy to see you here, if a little surprised. | 很高兴在这看到你 有点意外 |
[32:40] | That’s funny, I was just | 那巧了 |
[32:41] | about to say the same thing to Ms. Marin. | 我刚想对玛琳女士说同样的话呢 |
[32:43] | – You two know each other? – Sure. | -你们认识吗 -当然了 |
[32:45] | We haven’t seen each other in a while. | 我们有一阵子没见了 |
[32:49] | Detective Wilden was an important part of the | 威尔登侦探是艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[32:51] | Alison Dilaurentis case. | 那个案子的主要负责人 |
[32:53] | Hanna was a good friend of hers. So our paths have crossed. | 汉娜是她的好朋友 所以我们就认识了 |
[32:56] | And they’ll probably cross again. | 我们可能又会经常见面的 |
[32:59] | Anyway, have a good evening. | 祝你们今晚过得愉快 |
[33:05] | Now, where were we? | 我们刚说到哪了 |
[33:07] | Oh, that’s right. I was just about to humiliate myself | 想起来了 我刚想自嘲一下 |
[33:09] | on the dance floor. | 我的舞步呢 |
[33:28] | I’m sorry, Ted. I just got hit with a searing headache. | 抱歉 泰德 我忽然头疼得厉害 |
[33:32] | Can I get you some aspirin? | 需要我给你拿点阿司匹林吗 |
[33:33] | No. | 不用 |
[33:35] | – Then maybe we should sit down for a little… – Thank you. | -那我们坐下来休息一下吧 -谢谢 |
[33:38] | I think I should just go home. | 我想我还是回家吧 |
[33:40] | Uh, sure. | 也好 |
[33:42] | Let me walk you to the car. | 我送你上车吧 |
[33:46] | Hey, can you call me? | 能给我回个电话吗 |
[33:48] | I’m about to leave this church…thing. | 我不打算掺和教堂这里的事了 |
[33:51] | And I need to know why you and Hanna lied to me. | 我想知道你和汉娜为什么要骗我 |
[33:57] | Hey. How did it go? | 情况怎么样 |
[33:59] | As well as it could, I guess. | 还算不错吧 |
[34:01] | I told ’em I got an anonymous tip | 我跟他们说我接到了匿名举报 |
[34:02] | and they seemed to believe me. | 他们看样子是信了 |
[34:03] | So when will we know when– | 那我们什么时候能知道… |
[34:05] | No. He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[34:07] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[34:08] | Now we wait. | 只能等待 |
[34:12] | Um…do you still have those letters? | 那些信还在你那里吗 |
[34:18] | The ones that helped you figure out that my dad is our dad. | 就是那些披露我们血缘关系的信 |
[34:24] | Yeah. | 在 |
[34:25] | May I see them? | 能给我看看吗 |
[34:27] | Oh, Spencer. You don’t want to do that. | 斯宾塞 你最好不要看 |
[34:29] | It’ll just..hurt. | 那会让你很痛苦 |
[34:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:37] | Nothing. I was… | 没怎么 我只是 |
[34:39] | just thinking about how different you are from Ali. | 在想 你和艾莉是多么不同啊 |
[34:43] | I mean, the reason that | 我是说 |
[34:43] | you don’t want me to see them is | 你不想让我看那些信的原因 |
[34:46] | the very reason that she would want me to. | 可能恰恰会是艾莉想让我看的原因 |
[34:52] | I wonder what kind of person she would have turned into. | 我真好奇她究竟会是怎样的人 |
[34:56] | I mean, I see it with the kids I work with,you know. | 我在工作时接触的那些孩子都有这种特质 |
[35:00] | And at first they’re all attitude, | 一开始他们都充满敌意 |
[35:02] | but you peel back the layers and, | 但等你剥开那些表象 |
[35:06] | you usually find a person underneath. | 你总会发现他们的真实的自我 |
[35:09] | Yeah, but with Ali, | 没错 但是就艾莉而言 |
[35:10] | I’d keep peeling, I just… | 我不断去剥开层层表象 |
[35:14] | always seemed to find new layers. | 却好像从来没能看到真实的她 |
[35:27] | Emily. Where have you been? | 艾米丽 你上哪去了 |
[35:28] | I just had the weirdest conversation with Holden. | 我刚跟霍顿聊了聊 情况很诡异 |
[35:30] | What? When were you with– | 什么 你什么时候和他… |
[35:31] | I remembered something from that night, | 那天晚上的事我又想起来了一些 |
[35:33] | and it might have something to do with Maya. | 可能和玛雅有关 |
[35:35] | Holden seemed to know, but he walked away. | 霍顿好像知道些内情 但他走开了 |
[35:37] | Well, let’s find him. | 好吧 我们去找他 |
[35:38] | I don’t know where he went. | 我不知道他去哪了 |
[35:45] | Just go wait by the side door, okay? | 那就去侧门守着 行吗 |
[35:47] | I want to get there before “A” does. | 我不想再被A抢了先机 |
[37:04] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[37:07] | No. I’ve never seen it before. | 不 我从没见过这个 |
[37:09] | Don’t lie to me, Hanna. | 别对我撒谎 汉娜 |
[37:11] | A nurse found this, | 有护士发现了这个 |
[37:12] | and wisely handed it over to the police. | 明智地交给了警方 |
[37:17] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[37:18] | Don’t tell me you’re here for some peace and quiet. | 别跟我说你是来这散心的 |
[37:21] | – I was looking for someone. – Who? | -我是来找人的 -找谁 |
[37:26] | Why are you helping him? | 你们为什么要帮他 |
[37:28] | I don’t know who you’re talking about | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:29] | Yeah, you do, | 不 你清楚得很 |
[37:31] | but I’ll play along. | 你想玩的话 我奉陪到底 |
[37:33] | All that fuss you girls made, pointing the finger at Ian. | 你们这群丫头费劲心机把矛头指向伊恩 |
[37:38] | Was that all for Garrett’s sake? | 都是为了替加勒特开脱对吧 |
[37:39] | I have nothing to do with that. | 我没做过这种事 |
[37:41] | I don’t get it, Hanna. | 我就不明白了 汉娜 |
[37:43] | Why are you in his corner? | 你们为什么站在他那边呢 |
[37:46] | – My mom’s downstairs. – Your mom left. | -我妈妈就在楼下 -你妈妈已经走了 |
[37:52] | You know, I bet when she | 我敢打赌 |
[37:52] | was your age she caused a lot of problems. | 她像你这么大的时候也惹过不少麻烦 |
[37:55] | But.. .she knows how to get rid of problems. | 但她知道该怎么从中脱身 |
[37:59] | All you do is create ’em. | 而你只会惹事生非 |
[38:05] | I’ve gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[38:16] | There’s people he has to answer to. | 他必须给那些人一个说法 |
[38:18] | You always stand up for him, don’t ya? | 你总是会为他出头的 对吧 |
[38:35] | Did everything go okay at work today? | 今天工作顺利吗 |
[38:37] | Yeah. | 顺利 |
[38:42] | No. | 不顺利 |
[38:43] | Not at all, actually. | 其实一点都不顺利 |
[38:44] | I dropped two light meters, I switched out a wrong lens | 我摔了两个测光器 换错了一个镜头 |
[38:48] | and I punctured her mounts. | 还弄坏了她的镜头转接环 |
[38:50] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:51] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[38:54] | Well, I was a little distracted… | 我有点心不在焉 |
[39:00] | by what I found in your sock drawer. | 因为我发现了你放袜子的抽屉里的东西 |
[39:06] | It that why you ran out of here today? | 这就是你今天忽然离开的原因吗 |
[39:09] | Yeah. I didn’t know what to say. | 是的 我不知道该说什么好 |
[39:14] | I can see how that might look… pretty bad. | 我知道这情形看上去不太好 |
[39:18] | Ezra, where did that money come from? | 以斯拉 那些钱是哪里来的 |
[39:24] | I sold a car my grandfather left me. | 我把我祖父留给我的一辆车给卖了 |
[39:27] | A sixty-seven jag. | 一辆67年的捷豹 |
[39:29] | I was hoping to restore it one day, | 我本来希望有一天能把它赎回来 |
[39:31] | but now someone else has it | 但现在被别人买走了 |
[39:34] | and I have a sock drawer with no socks. | 所以我装袜子的抽屉就用来装别的了 |
[39:39] | And they paid you in cash? | 他们付的现金吗 |
[39:41] | Yeah, I let the guy pay | 是的 我同意这个人付现金的 |
[39:42] | me in cash so he could have a break on taxes. | 这样他可以省去不少税钱 |
[39:45] | Um, o-okay. Why didn’t you just tell me that? | 好吧 那你为什么不告诉我呢 |
[39:49] | Well, I didn’t think you’d be going through my sock drawer. | 我没想到你会去翻我的抽屉 |
[39:51] | I wasn’t going through your sock drawer– | 我没去翻你的抽屉 |
[39:53] | Because it’s embarrassing. | 因为太丢人了 |
[39:55] | Okay? Six months ago I was a professor, | 行吗 六个月前 我是个教授 |
[39:58] | and now I’m answering want ads for webzines and– | 现在我却在为网络杂志处理招聘广告 |
[40:02] | and reusing coffee filters. | 还沦落到重复使用咖啡过滤纸的地步 |
[40:15] | Can I join you? | 我能和你一起看吗 |
[40:34] | When you’re loyal to a man, Hewie, | 休伊 如果你忠于一个男人 |
[40:35] | you’re loyal to everything about him… | 你就要忠于他的一切 |
[40:38] | even his faults… | 即便是他的错误 |
[40:41] | even his son. | 即便是他的儿子 |
[40:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[40:52] | Is it? | 好吗 |
[40:54] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我一直想和你谈谈 |
[40:57] | Yeah. I figured you and mom would want to have a chat. | 我猜你和妈妈会想谈谈的 |
[41:01] | Your mom’s already left. | 你妈妈已经走了 |
[41:04] | An important piece of evidence | 昨晚雷诺兹案件 |
[41:06] | in the Reynolds case was turned in last night. | 收到了一份重要证据 |
[41:08] | But I imagine you already knew that. | 我想你应该已经知道了 |
[41:15] | Now, Spence, the police have been | 斯宾塞 两年来 |
[41:16] | looking for that anklet for two years. | 警方一直在找那个脚链 |
[41:21] | I didn’t know that. | 这一点我不知道 |
[41:23] | They didn’t tell the family, and they kept it out of the press. | 他们没告知家属 也没公布给媒体 |
[41:27] | But you and Jason managed to find it. | 但你和杰森却找到了脚链 |
[41:30] | I don’t know how, | 我不知道你们是怎么找到的 |
[41:32] | but there it is. | 但已经找到了 |
[41:35] | The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it– | 脚链上留有微量的血迹 |
[41:38] | Alison’s and someone else’s. | 艾莉森和另一个人的 |
[41:42] | That blood has been ruled out as belonging to Garrett Reynolds. | 经证实那并非加勒特·雷诺兹的血迹 |
[41:46] | What–what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:48] | They don’t know whose it is, | 警方不知道是谁的血迹 |
[41:50] | but they know it’s not his. | 但不是加勒特的 |
[41:54] | That’s–that’s not possible. | 这…这不可能 |
[41:56] | Spencer, the judge threw out the case. | 斯宾塞 法官已经否决了此案 |
[42:04] | I’ll take you to school. | 我送你去学校 |
[42:11] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[42:56] | 斯宾塞 你好 还有个惊喜给你 加勒特并不是杀死她们的凶手 -A | |
[43:17] | 迪劳伦提斯凶杀案已撤销控诉 圣日耳曼案件的诉讼将继续进行 | |
[43:26] | 分类广告 房屋出租 |