时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re going to replacers…Garrett’s note | 我们准备用自己写的假字条 |
[00:04] | with a fake note that we wrote. | 把加勒特的那张换掉 |
[00:05] | You sure this is it? | 你确定是这条脚链吗 |
[00:07] | She never took it off. | 她平时从不摘下来 |
[00:08] | Told them I got an anonymous tip. | 我告诉警方 有人向我匿名举报 |
[00:09] | They seemed to believe me. | 看样子 他们是信了 |
[00:10] | The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it– | 脚链上仍留有微量血迹 |
[00:12] | Alison’s and someone else’s. | 除了艾莉森的 还有另一个人的血 |
[00:14] | If only I could remember what happened that night, | 如果我能想起那晚发生的事 |
[00:16] | this would all be over. | 就不会有这么多烦恼了 |
[00:17] | I don’t think it’s that simple, Em. | 事情没那么简单 艾米 |
[00:18] | I met Jenna here yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午我在这见过詹娜 |
[00:20] | – I wanna know more. – No, you don’t. | -我想和她深入交往一下 -千万别 |
[00:21] | “Hot mama loves tango”? | “爱探戈的辣妈” |
[00:24] | I’m going to kill Aria. | 我要杀了艾瑞亚 |
[00:26] | I can explain that. | 我可以解释 |
[00:27] | – Hey there, Ashley. – Pastor. | -你好啊 艾什莉 -牧师 |
[00:28] | – Detective wilden, right? – That’s right. | -威尔登警探 对吧 -是的 |
[00:30] | It’s Ted. | 我叫泰德 |
[00:31] | You’re getting them again, aren’t you? The texts. | 你又收到了 是不是 那些短信 |
[00:33] | What texts are you talking about? | 你说的什么短信 |
[00:35] | Just be an act to keep her out of jail. | 她在装疯卖傻 以躲避牢狱之灾 |
[00:36] | She can’t hurt us anymore, okay? | 她再也伤害不到我们了 |
[00:39] | Bitch crazy. | 她就是个疯婆子 |
[00:47] | No, mom, you don’t have to go over the rules with me again. | 老妈 不用再跟我唠叨那些规矩了 |
[00:51] | No one is hanging out in my room except for me. | 家里除了我没有任何人 |
[00:55] | No, Caleb’s not coming over. He lost my number. | 不 凯勒不会来的 他把我的号码都删了 |
[00:57] | Can we change the subject? | 说点别的好么 |
[00:59] | Yes, mom. | 好的 妈 |
[01:01] | Hey, I’m up, I’m dressed, and I’m fed. | 我已经起床打扮好 吃完早餐了 |
[01:05] | All right, enjoy your conference. Love you. | 好的 你专心开会吧 爱你 |
[01:14] | – Morning, Hanna. Is your mom home? – Why? | -早安 汉娜 你妈在吗 -有事吗 |
[01:17] | Cause I’m not supposed to talk to you without a guardian present. | 监护人不在场的情况下 我不能跟你谈话 |
[01:20] | Like that’s stopped you before. | 你之前有照做过吗 |
[01:22] | Do me a favor tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample. | 麻烦转告你母亲 带你来警局做血样检测 |
[01:26] | Why do you need my blood? | 为什么要验我的血 |
[01:27] | We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case, | 迪劳伦提斯的案子有了新证据 |
[01:29] | and the family wants answers. | 受害者家属希望早日能结案 |
[01:31] | And since the blood on that anklet | 而脚链上的血迹 |
[01:32] | doesn’t match the guy who’s locked up. | 与嫌疑人的血样不吻合 |
[01:34] | What, so you think it’s my blood? | 所以你怀疑是我的血吗 |
[01:35] | O-negative, same type as yours. | 阴型O型血 跟你的一样 |
[01:37] | Yeah, and probably a billion other people. | 是啊 但上亿人都是这个血型 |
[01:39] | The billion other people weren’t | 但那些人不会 |
[01:40] | slipping notes under a woman’s hospital bracelet. | 从一位女士的病历手镯里偷纸条 |
[01:43] | You have no proof that I did that. | 你没证据证明那是我做的 |
[01:45] | Multiple witnesses saw you coming out of that room, Hanna. | 汉娜 有几个目击者看到你从病房出来 |
[01:47] | Well, they’re wrong. | 他们看错了 |
[01:52] | My blood is not on your evidence. | 我的血型并不能说明什么 |
[01:54] | Then why do you look so scared? | 那你为何那么惊慌 |
[02:25] | That’s why “A” wants Garrett out of jail, | 这就是A想把加勒特救出来的原因 |
[02:27] | so I can take his place. | 她想让我蹲监狱 |
[02:28] | Okay, don’t go there. | 别这么想 |
[02:29] | It’s already past there, Emily. | 事实已经摆在眼前了 艾米丽 |
[02:31] | He knows about the note, he caught me at church, | 他发现了字条 在教堂把我抓个正着 |
[02:33] | and it’s my blood type. | 现在又让我去做血检 |
[02:34] | So what? You didn’t kill anybody. | 那又怎样 你又没杀人 |
[02:37] | Wilden said that Ali’s family’s been slamming him. | 威尔登说 艾莉家让他吃了闭门羹 |
[02:39] | Have you talked to Jason? | 你跟杰森谈过了吗 |
[02:40] | No, I can’t even look him in the eye, | 没有 我都不好意思见他了 |
[02:43] | but I’m gonna talk to him today. | 但我今天会找他谈谈 |
[02:45] | Han, don’t worry, | 汉 别着急 |
[02:46] | there’s nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow. | 在你妈明天回来之前 他拿你没办法 |
[02:48] | So what? I have 48 hours of freedom? | 又如何 我要珍惜最后两天的自由时光吗 |
[02:51] | Maybe Spencer’s mom can block the court order. | 也许斯宾塞的妈妈能驳回法庭的决议 |
[02:54] | You guys, what if it is my blood? | 如果那真是我的血 怎么办 |
[02:56] | How? | 不可能 |
[02:57] | Seriously, how could somebody take your blood | 说真的 怎么可能有人神不知鬼不觉的 |
[02:58] | and you wouldn’t even know it? | 取走你的血样 |
[03:00] | Emily has a whole night that she doesn’t remember. | 艾米丽还丢失了一整晚的记忆呢 |
[03:03] | Han, wait, you need to– | 汉 等等 你… |
[03:04] | I can’t talk about this anymore. | 我不想再讨论这个话题了 |
[03:07] | I have to go to school. | 我先去学校了 |
[03:11] | Maybe one of us should call her mom. | 也许我们该给她妈打个电话 |
[03:13] | I don’t think her mom will follow with Wilden. | 我觉得她妈不会同意威尔顿的做法 |
[03:16] | This isn’t shoplifting. | 这可不是入店行窃那么简单了 |
[03:18] | Take it from me, | 拿去吧 |
[03:19] | you’re always better off with a really good buy. | 你真是太会做生意了 |
[03:22] | Is it just me, | 是我的幻觉 |
[03:23] | or did that sound a lot like… | 还是我真的听到了… |
[03:26] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[03:31] | Something wrong? | 有什么事吗 |
[03:32] | Oh, no. Sorry. | 不不 抱歉 |
[03:36] | Wow, you just sound a lot like one of our friends. | 你的声音很像我们的一个朋友 |
[03:38] | Hope she’s brilliant. | 希望她人美声音也动听 |
[03:40] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[03:41] | Alison DiLaurentis. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[03:45] | You were friends of Ali’s. | 你们也是艾莉的朋友 |
[03:48] | – Me too. I’m CeCe. – Spencer. | – 我也是 我是茜茜 – 我是斯宾塞 |
[03:51] | Melissa Hasting’s little sister. | 你是梅丽莎·海斯汀的妹妹 |
[03:53] | Ali talked about you. | 艾莉和我说过你 |
[03:54] | She talked about all of you. | 你们几个她都说过 |
[03:58] | A lot. | 经常提起 |
[03:59] | How do you know Ali? | 你怎么认识艾莉的 |
[04:00] | Before I moved to L.A., | 我搬去洛杉矶前 |
[04:02] | our families rented summer homes in Cape May. | 我家到开普梅过暑假 |
[04:05] | We went through an intense couple weeks together. | 我们一起度过了一阵激情难忘的日子 |
[04:08] | I dated her brother, Jason. | 我还和她哥哥杰森约会过 |
[04:10] | She never mentioned me to you guys? | 她没有跟你们说过我吗 |
[04:11] | No. | 没有 |
[04:13] | Well, it was intense for me. | 那就是我认为激情难忘吧 |
[04:15] | She was going through such a rough time, | 她那段时间生活得很痛苦 |
[04:17] | like a broken doll. | 像个身心剧裂的娃娃 |
[04:18] | So why did you move back to Rosewood? | 那你为什么又搬回玫瑰镇了呢 |
[04:20] | Listen, I hate to make tracks, but I’m already late, | 那个 不是我不想跟你们聊 但我要迟到了 |
[04:23] | and my boss is high-strung and aggressively sober. | 我的老板又是个敏感而且极其严肃的人 |
[04:25] | Come and me at the new boutique across the street. | 你们可以到对面那家新开的时装店来找我 |
[04:28] | Oh, and if you ever feel like doing a little free shopping, | 还有 如果你想买免税衣服 |
[04:32] | I’ll be happy to turn the other way. | 我可以帮你留几件 |
[04:34] | I-I think you’re thinking of Hanna. | 你说的应该是汉娜 |
[04:36] | She’s not here. | 但她不在这里 |
[04:44] | Okay, that’s not just me, right? | 不仅仅是我这么认为吧 |
[04:46] | I mean, that chick is freakishly like Ali. | 那个女孩像极了艾莉 |
[04:48] | Or was Ali freakishly like her? | 不如说艾莉像极了她 |
[04:50] | I mean, one hip out, the head tilt. | 比如扭臀啊 歪头啊 |
[04:53] | Looking straight through you, | 眼睛似乎能看穿你 |
[04:54] | like she knew all your secrets. | 似乎她知道你所有的秘密 |
[05:09] | Aria, hey. What’s… that? | 艾瑞亚 那是什么 |
[05:12] | Bills. | 账单 |
[05:13] | You forgot to tell Vanity Fair that you moved. | 你忘记告诉名利场你搬家了 |
[05:16] | More importantly, what is that? | 重要的是这个 这是什么 |
[05:18] | Uh… nothing. Impulse buy. | 没什么 一时冲动买下的而已 |
[05:20] | I… kind of have a date tonight. | 我今晚有个约会 |
[05:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:25] | You heard me. | 不是说了嘛 |
[05:26] | I met somebody, on that website that you made me join. | 我要去约会 和上回你帮我注册的网站里的一个人 |
[05:29] | Oh, that’s awesome! | 那太棒了 |
[05:31] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 之前咋没听你提过 |
[05:32] | Because if I mention it beforehand, | 因为如果我提前说了这事 |
[05:34] | I may be more nervous than I already am. | 我也许会比现在还要紧张 |
[05:36] | You do not need to be nervous. | 你不用紧张啊 |
[05:38] | That is easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[05:39] | you have dated within this century. | 我又不像你在新世纪约过会 |
[05:40] | So, who is he, where does he live, | 那么 他是谁 住哪儿 |
[05:42] | and what is the hair situation? | 还有他毛发的情况正常吗 |
[05:44] | Plenty, and it’s on his head. | 很繁茂 而且长在脑袋上 |
[05:45] | Excellent. Nice eyes? | 太棒了 有着漂亮的眼睛吗 |
[05:48] | Yes. Kind of smiley.Think, | 是的 眼神还含着微笑 |
[05:51] | I don’t know, like silver fox. | 我想想 像银狐一样 |
[05:53] | Ooh, nice. | 不错哟 |
[05:56] | That’s– that’s what you’re wearing? | 你要穿那个去吗 |
[05:58] | Well, I thought it was. | 应该吧 |
[05:59] | Is it too much for a coffee shop? | 去咖啡厅的话会不会太夸张了 |
[06:01] | Wait, why am I asking you? | 等等 我为什么要问你的意见 |
[06:02] | You wear forks as earrings. | 你这种把叉子当耳环戴的人 |
[06:04] | No, no, no, I like it. | 别这样 我觉得这衣服不错 |
[06:06] | I do, and it’s pretty daring for you. | 真的 而且是个大胆的尝试 |
[06:08] | And please, do not wear a scarf with it. | 只是 我求你不要再配条围巾了 |
[06:11] | What makes you say I would wear a scarf? | 你怎么就觉得我会戴围巾呢 |
[06:13] | Because I have known you 100% of my life. | 因为我认识了你一辈子了啊 |
[06:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:51] | Toby. | 托比 |
[06:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:55] | I didn’t feel like leaving another message. | 我不想再继续给你留言了 |
[06:58] | Why are you avoiding me? | 你为什么老躲着我 |
[07:00] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[07:01] | I know there wasn’t anyone hounding hanna at that church dance. | 我知道那次教堂舞会其实没有人骚扰汉娜 |
[07:05] | Why did you lie? | 你为什么要说谎 |
[07:08] | I was with Jason. | 我那时和杰森在一起 |
[07:09] | Why is that a secret? | 那为什么不告诉我 |
[07:15] | Okay, you know that anklet that was turned in to the police? | 你知道那个上交给警察的脚链么 |
[07:19] | Well, he didn’t find that on his own. | 他不是一个人发现的 |
[07:21] | So, what? You needed something to keep me busy for the night? | 那么是什么 那晚让你需要撇下我一人 |
[07:24] | Look, he got a tip, | 听着 他找到条线索 |
[07:25] | and Jason wants to prove Garrett guilty. | 杰森想证明加勒特有罪 |
[07:28] | Yeah, but he ended up doing the opposite. | 但是结果相反 |
[07:30] | Well, I’m not giving up. | 反正我不会放弃 |
[07:31] | I don’t think that that anklet proves anything. | 我觉得那条脚链说明不了什么 |
[07:33] | He is guilty. | 他肯定有罪 |
[07:34] | And you’re sure of this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:36] | Why are you challenging me? | 你怎么不相信我 |
[07:37] | Because there was a time when you thought I murdered Alison. | 因为有那么一段时间你也怀疑是我杀了艾莉森 |
[07:41] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[07:42] | Evidence can get distorted,taken out of context. | 证据会被歪曲 会被断章取义 |
[07:46] | It’s made me a lot slower to pass judgment. | 我现在已经学会三思再做决定了 |
[07:52] | Better get to class. | 你最好快去上课 |
[08:11] | How’s my favorite barista? | 我最喜欢的服务生最近怎么样啊 |
[08:13] | Busy, but they did take me off of cappuccino probation, so… | 有点忙 但他们让我参加卡布奇诺见习 因此 |
[08:17] | – That’s a thing? – It is here. What’s up? | -在哪里呢 -就在这里 有什么事 |
[08:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[08:25] | Got it for Jenna. | 给詹娜买的 |
[08:28] | I knew it. I suck at buying gifts. | 我就知道 我不擅长买礼物 |
[08:31] | They all smelled like hairspray, | 那些东西闻起来都像发胶 |
[08:33] | so I got the one with the nicest name. | 因此我就买了个名字最好听的 |
[08:34] | Why are you buying her anything? | 为什么你要送她东西呢 |
[08:37] | Didn’t bring a gift to her party, | 因为之前在派对上没送她礼物 |
[08:38] | and we have a date. | 而且我们在约会 |
[08:40] | Like, a date-date. | 就是一起出去玩玩什么的 |
[08:42] | And I need you to help me shop. | 我想请你帮我物色一件礼物 |
[08:45] | The candle’s great. Jenna will love it. | 那蜡烛很不错了 詹娜会喜欢的 |
[08:47] | She has a highly developed sense of smell. | 她的嗅觉很好 |
[08:50] | Come on, Emily. I need your help. | 拜托 艾米丽 帮帮我嘛 |
[08:52] | You guys are good friends. | 你们不是好朋友吗 |
[08:53] | We are? Who told you that? | 我们吗 你听谁说的 |
[08:56] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[08:58] | She had some nice things to say about Maya too. | 她也说了很多关于玛雅的事情 |
[09:00] | She didn’t even know Maya. | 她和玛雅根本不熟 |
[09:02] | Not according to her. | 她可不是这样说的 |
[09:03] | Maya drove her home from school a couple of times. | 玛雅有好几次载过她回家 |
[09:08] | Look, I’ll let you get back to work, | 你去上班吧 |
[09:09] | but, um, call me on your break. | 但得空了给我电话 |
[09:23] | I mean, don’t you just find it a little bizarre | 你不觉得有点奇怪 |
[09:26] | that she never even mentioned her before? | 艾莉以前从未提及过她 |
[09:28] | Hey, can you cheat on a blood test? | 你能在血液测试上造假吗 |
[09:29] | Okay, stop. That’s not gonna happen. | 得了 别说了 这根本不可能 |
[09:32] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:35] | Don’t touch it! | 别碰 |
[09:38] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:43] | See how it easy it is for me to get your blood? | 我要你的血样简直易如反掌 |
[09:58] | “A” was in here? | A来过这里 |
[10:00] | Hanna, what’s going on? | 汉娜 怎么了 |
[10:02] | This doesn’t look forced. | 这看起来不像是强行闯入 |
[10:03] | – Do you think “A” has a key? – What is this thing? | -A难道有钥匙 -这都是些什么 |
[10:06] | I don’t know. We have to go check upstairs. | 我不知道 咱们得上楼看看 |
[10:08] | Slow down! | 冷静一点 |
[10:09] | What is this thing? Does it mean something? | 这都是什么 有什么含义吗 |
[10:10] | I don’t know what it means, Aria. | 我不晓得寓意何在 艾瑞亚 |
[10:12] | Well, then, why is it on your kitchen counter? | 那为什么会在你的厨房台面上 |
[10:14] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[10:15] | Okay, Hanna, stop, okay? | 汉娜 先等等 好吗 |
[10:17] | Talk to me. What is this? | 跟我说说这是什么东西 |
[10:20] | Do you remember that earring “A” sent you? | 还记得A送你的耳环呢 |
[10:23] | You buried this with Ali? | 你也把这个和艾莉一起埋了么 |
[10:24] | Just the hand thing. | 只是埋了手柄那 |
[10:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:27] | Mona and I played it before they found Ali’s body. | 在找到艾莉尸体前 我跟梦娜玩过这东西 |
[10:45] | Seriously? | 真要玩吗 |
[10:47] | I know. I didn’t believe in it either, | 我懂 我也不信这茬 |
[10:48] | but this summer, me and my cousin contacted a ghost | 但今年夏天我跟我表妹感应到了神灵 |
[10:51] | who knew all kinds of impossible stuff. | 他知晓所有的灵异事件 |
[10:55] | It was way freaky. | 非常诡异 |
[10:57] | I mean, if you’re too scared… | 要是你怕的话… |
[11:04] | Spirits, can you hear us? | 神灵们 能感应到我们吗 |
[11:12] | Okay, you did that. | 你自己动的 |
[11:13] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[11:15] | Okay, what do you want to ask it? | 好吧 你想问些什么 |
[11:18] | I don’t know. Does Sean still have his “V” card? | 我不知道 肖恩还是处男吗 |
[11:21] | Like we need the spirit world to tell us that? | 这种事情还需要问神灵吗 |
[11:26] | Let’s ask if Alison’s coming back. | 我们问问艾莉森会不会回来 |
[11:27] | Mona, don’t. | 梦娜 别玩了 |
[11:28] | Why? You know you want the answer. | 为什么 你明明想知道 |
[11:30] | No, I’m not playing this. | 才没 我才不玩这个 |
[11:31] | Oh, deep down… you still think she’s alive. | 在你心里还是觉得她活着 |
[11:32] | I don’t want to talk about– | 我不想说这事 |
[11:34] | Just put your fingers down, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 把手指放上来 |
[11:36] | I will ask the questions. | 我来问 |
[11:41] | Spirits, do you know what happened to | 神灵们 知道艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[11:44] | Alison Dilaurentis? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[11:50] | Okay, you did that. | 好吧 这次是你动的 |
[11:52] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 |
[12:01] | A “A.” | |
[12:05] | L “L.” | |
[12:11] | I “I.” | |
[12:15] | Alison? | 是艾莉森吗 |
[12:20] | V “V.” | |
[12:23] | E “E.” | |
[12:24] | Alive? | 她还活着 |
[12:44] | Mona was already “A” by then. | 那个时候梦娜就是A |
[12:45] | She probably hired somebody to stand outside and scare you. | 她很可能雇人站在外面来吓你 |
[12:48] | Yeah, well, it worked. | 好吧 确实吓到我了 |
[12:52] | Wait. Did anyone besides Mona know that story? | 等等 除了梦娜还有谁知道这事吗 |
[12:56] | This could prove that she’s in contact with “A.” | 这足以证明她跟A有联系 |
[12:58] | How else would they know that this keepsake was yours? | 不然他们如何得知这个纪念品是你的呢 |
[13:01] | There’s no way to find out who else Mona told. | 没法知道梦娜跟谁说过 |
[13:03] | She’s not allowed visitors. | 她禁止探访 |
[13:04] | I’m at the top of the not-allowed list. | 我被列于禁访名单的之首 |
[13:08] | Then I’ll go. | 那么我去 |
[13:09] | I don’t care if I have to scale the walls, | 我不管是否要爬墙进去 |
[13:11] | I am talking to her today. | 我今天就要去跟她聊聊 |
[13:18] | I’m sleeping at your house tonight. | 今晚我睡你家去 |
[13:20] | Yep. | 好的 |
[13:31] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[13:36] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[13:37] | I, uh, heard you were going to be on the basketball courts. | 我听说你要参加篮球赛 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I was. Pulled myself out of the game. | 曾几何时是的 我退出比赛了 |
[13:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:45] | Figured I’d hurt less people running around the block. | 不想上场让太多人受伤 |
[13:49] | Right. Well, that answers my next question. | 好吧 这也回答了我下一个问题 |
[13:52] | Which was? | 什么问题 |
[13:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[13:56] | I’m so sorry that I dragged you into this. | 我很抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[13:58] | It’s not your fault, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 不是你的错 |
[14:00] | You didn’t make me walk into that police station. | 又不是你让我进警察局的 |
[14:02] | I know, but I thought that– | 我知道 但我觉得 |
[14:05] | I know. That this piece of jewelry would have ended this. | 我懂 那条链子本能结束这一切的 |
[14:06] | But it didn’t, all right? | 但事与愿违 |
[14:07] | Now, instead of being the big hero, | 现在 我是英雄没当成 |
[14:09] | I’m back to being the big screw-up. | 结果回到原先的一无是处 |
[14:10] | – Nobody thinks that. – Really? | -没人会这么想 -真的吗 |
[14:12] | Maybe I should let you pick up my father from the airport. | 或者我该让你去机场接我爸 |
[14:17] | Do your parents think that Garrett is still guilty, | 你爸妈还是认为加勒特有罪 |
[14:19] | or do they think that now it’s somebody else? | 还是另有其人呢 |
[14:22] | I don’t know what they think. | 我不知道他们怎么想 |
[14:24] | – Never have. – Well, what do you think? | -从不知道 -你怎么想的 |
[14:27] | I think that I’m done looking for answers around here, | 我受够在这里寻找蜘丝马迹 |
[14:28] | that’s what I think. | 这就是我的想法 |
[14:30] | I’m not a detective, and I’m not a lawyer. | 我不是警探也不是律师 |
[14:39] | Hey, I, uh, I met Cece Drake this morning. | 今早我碰见茜茜·德雷克了 |
[14:44] | Did you know that she’s back in town? | 你知道她回来了吗 |
[14:46] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[14:47] | I didn’t even know that she and Ali were friends. | 我都不知道她跟艾莉曾是朋友 |
[14:49] | She said that you guys spent an intense summer. | 她说你们一起度过了一个激情洋溢的夏天 |
[14:51] | Everything with Cece’s intense. | 跟茜茜一起干任何事都很激情 |
[14:55] | Did it end on a bad note? | 最后不欢而散吗 |
[15:00] | You could say that. | 也可以这么说 |
[15:04] | Look, I got to, uh, get home and take a shower. | 那个 我得回家洗个澡 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna be late for his plane. | 不然来不及接我爸了 |
[15:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | These are everywhere in L.A. right now. | 洛杉矶现在很流行这个 |
[15:19] | Rachel Zoe practically gives them out as business cards. | 瑞秋·佐伊简直把它们当名片一样发 |
[15:24] | Pretty. | 挺漂亮的 |
[15:26] | – Next. – No, that’s good. | -换一个 -不 这个挺不错的 |
[15:28] | You’re a lousy liar. | 你真不会说谎 |
[15:30] | Listen, handsome, | 帅哥 |
[15:30] | we just got in some killer Vera scarves. | 我们刚进了一批超美的围巾 |
[15:33] | Why don’t you go pick out a couple in your price range, | 不如你去挑一些价格合适的 |
[15:35] | and we’ll pick the best. | 然后我们帮你选出一条最好的 |
[15:41] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[15:43] | It’s obvious whoever he’s buying this gift for, you don’t like. | 很显然你不喜欢他要送礼物的女生 |
[15:47] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[15:48] | And she got to him before you did? | 她比你先拿下他 |
[15:51] | Try again. | 再猜 |
[15:53] | You like him, right? | 你喜欢他吧 |
[15:55] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[15:57] | And if you don’t want to tap that, you’re either blind or… | 如果你对他没想法 要么你是瞎子 要么 |
[16:00] | Ohh. | 我懂了 |
[16:01] | You’re the one. | 原来是你 |
[16:03] | The one what? | 是什么 |
[16:04] | – With the giant crush on Ali. – She told you that? | -喜欢艾莉的那个 -她告诉你了 |
[16:07] | If you don’t like him, then why do you care if he’s with Jenna? | 你不喜欢他 为什么介意他和詹娜在一起 |
[16:11] | Is she a bitch or something? | 是她很贱还是有其他问题 |
[16:14] | She’s… something. | 她 有问题 |
[16:17] | Then you should tell him. | 你应该告诉他 |
[16:19] | You’d be doing him a favor. | 你这是在帮他 |
[16:21] | Emily, could you come here for a second? | 艾米丽 能过来一下吗 |
[16:27] | – Would you wear this? – No. | -你喜欢这个吗 -不 |
[16:30] | But I’m not Jenna. | 但我不代表詹娜 |
[16:32] | Oh. What about these? | 这些呢 |
[16:34] | Maya had something like this. | 玛雅有一些差不多的 |
[16:36] | Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[16:38] | I got these a week before… | 我送她的 |
[16:41] | How do you know she had these? | 你怎么知道她有 |
[16:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:44] | Must have been in a picture she sent or something. | 可能是她寄来的照片上看到的吧 |
[16:46] | What about this? | 这个呢 |
[16:47] | How much are you wanting to spend? You just met her. | 你打算花多少钱 你们才刚认识 |
[16:50] | Would you quit busting my chops? | 你就别挤兑我了 |
[16:52] | I wouldn’t even be buying her this gift | 要是玫瑰镇最美的女孩单身 |
[16:54] | if the hottest girl in Rosewood was available, | 或是喜欢男生 |
[16:56] | or interested in guys. | 我才不会送她什么礼物 |
[17:02] | You totally picked my favorite. | 你选的这条我最喜欢了 |
[17:24] | Can I get you something? | 要点什么吗 |
[17:26] | Uh, no. I’m supposed to meet somebody here. | 不了 我约了人 |
[17:29] | You want something while you wait? | 边等边吃点吧 |
[17:30] | These just came out of the Oven. | 新鲜出炉的哟 |
[17:32] | I can tell. | 闻出来了 |
[17:34] | I should have skipped the perfume | 我真不该擦香水 |
[17:35] | and just worn one of those. What are they? | 带着它们就好了 这些是什么 |
[17:38] | These are vanilla custard and those are just butter. | 这些是香草乳蛋软冻 那些只是些奶油 |
[17:41] | Nothing is just butter. | 没有什么只是奶油 |
[17:44] | I’ll take a decaf, please. | 给我来杯低因咖啡把 |
[17:47] | Is Emily here? | 艾米丽在吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, not at the moment, no. | 现在不在 |
[17:52] | Everyone abandoned me. | 大家都不要我了 |
[17:53] | I’m not usually out here. | 我一般不出来 |
[17:57] | Emily’s a sweet girl. How do you know her? | 艾米丽是个好女孩 你怎么认识她的 |
[17:59] | She’s my daughter’s best friend. | 她是我女儿的闺蜜 |
[18:00] | Oh, cool. Okay. Yeah, she’ll be back soon. | 好吧 她很快就回来 |
[18:04] | That’s too bad. | 那才不好 |
[18:06] | I was hoping not to have a first date in front of her. | 我还希望第一次约会最好不要让她看见 |
[18:09] | Ah. Ooh, yeah. Those are never fun. | 对啊 第一次约会可一点都不好玩 |
[18:13] | It’s basically a job interview, without the forms. | 基本就是不用填表格的面试 |
[18:16] | There were forms. | 我们填过表格了 |
[18:19] | Well, with any luck, | 幸运的话 |
[18:20] | he’s not out of prison just for the night. | 希望他不是什么保释犯 |
[18:21] | Thank you, ’cause I wasn’t really nervous before. | 谢谢你 我本来还不紧张的 |
[18:29] | Ella? | 埃拉 |
[18:30] | Hi. Ted. | 泰德 |
[18:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:35] | Oh, you ordered already. | 你已经点单了 |
[18:37] | Yeah, just a coffee. | 就点了杯咖啡 |
[18:39] | I passed that ice cream cart. | 我刚刚路过冰淇淋车 |
[18:41] | The day’s so nice, I thought… | 今天天气这么好 我想着 |
[18:44] | Oh! Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Um, I just wanted a sip. | 我只是随便喝点 |
[18:59] | Just settle down. | 平静平静 |
[19:01] | I got you, Nicky. Come on. | 我知道 尼基 来吧 |
[19:05] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[19:07] | Yeah, um, I’m here to see someone. | 我来看看朋友 |
[19:09] | Mona vanderwaal? | 梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[19:11] | Well, let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[19:14] | Her status has changed, | 她现在可以接受探视了 |
[19:16] | But I will need you to leave your purse, your cellphone, | 但你要放下你的钱包 手机 |
[19:19] | any lighters or matches you have… | 打火机或是火柴 |
[19:21] | Oh, and those earrings. | 还有耳环 |
[19:29] | Your earrings. | 耳环 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:54] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[19:56] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 |
[20:02] | Hello, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:10] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[20:15] | Her visits need to be supervised, | 她的来客探访必须有人监督 |
[20:16] | but you won’t even know I’m here. | 你们就当我不在就好了 |
[20:22] | So… | 那么… |
[20:24] | Would you like to play a game? | 想玩个游戏吗 |
[20:35] | What did your mom say? | 你妈妈怎么说 |
[20:36] | That you can’t block a court order in an afternoon. | 一个下午根本不够阻止法院颁令 |
[20:38] | She needs time. | 她需要更多的时间 |
[20:40] | – But she’ll do it? – She’s gonna try. | -但她还是要去吗 -她为尽力而为的 |
[20:42] | – Try?! – It’s my mom. With her, a try… | -尽力吗 -那是我妈妈 对她而言 |
[20:44] | is as good as a win. | 尽力了就有胜诉的希望 |
[20:45] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[20:47] | Did Aria get in to see Mona? | 艾瑞亚见到梦娜了吗 |
[20:49] | I haven’t heard anything yet. | 现在还没消息 |
[20:55] | When did Alison’s father get back to Rosewood? | 艾莉森她爸什么时候回玫瑰镇的 |
[20:59] | Today. | 今天 |
[21:02] | Do you want me to talk to him? | 要我和他去说几句吗 |
[21:03] | No. | 不用了 |
[21:05] | Well, maybe you should, Han. | 汉 也许应该是你去和他谈吧 |
[21:07] | You’re believing everything that Wilden says. | 威尔登侦探说的你都能相信 |
[21:09] | Why don’t you find out for yourself? | 为什么不自己去一探究竟呢 |
[21:10] | ‘Cause I can’t. | 因为我做不到 |
[21:12] | And you know what? You’re right. | 而且 你说的对 |
[21:13] | Your mom’s on it, so there’s no reason for me to panic. | 你妈妈已经在尽力了 我还有什么好着急的呢 |
[21:23] | There are things you need to know… | 有些事情你必须知道 |
[21:26] | about Jenna. | 有关詹娜的事 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:31] | Before you got here, before a lot of things, | 在你到这里之前 在很多事发生之前 |
[21:35] | Jenna dated Garrett. | 詹娜和加勒特交往过 |
[21:37] | Garrett Reynolds. | 加勒特·雷诺兹 |
[21:38] | I wanted to tell you, but I wasn’t sure how. | 我想过要告诉你 只是不知道该怎么说 |
[21:41] | You seem so happy. | 你好像很开心的样子 |
[21:42] | No, you did the right thing. | 不是 你这么做没错 |
[21:45] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[21:48] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -天呐 -是啊 |
[21:49] | I mean, she could have been his next victim. | 她原本会成为他的下一个受害者的 |
[21:51] | – That’s not exactly what I meant. – You don’t have to worry. | -我不是这个意思 -别担心 |
[21:54] | Jenna brings up Garrett, | 要是她提起加勒特 |
[21:55] | I won’t let on that you told me. | 我不会告诉她是你说的 |
[21:58] | But I’m glad you did. | 你告诉了我真相 我很开心 |
[22:01] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个不错的朋友 |
[22:14] | I was there, so they asked me to officiate. | 我当时在场 所以他们邀请我担任主持 |
[22:17] | Mm. Sounds beautiful. | 听上去不错 |
[22:19] | It was. | 的确不错 |
[22:20] | And soggy. | 也挺沉闷的 |
[22:21] | If you’re ever in Phuket in September, | 如果九月份要去普吉岛 |
[22:23] | bring an umbrella. | 记得带把伞 |
[22:27] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 |
[22:30] | Too much church talk, right? | 我说了太多教堂的事情 是吗 |
[22:32] | No, no, not at all. I’m– I’m impressed. | 完全不是 我 我挺感动的 |
[22:35] | I mean, I’ve never met a pastor | 我从没有见过有牧师 |
[22:36] | a pastor who heard the call | 在萨摩亚岛跳布舞的时候 |
[22:37] | while boogie-boarding in Samoa. | 感受到了上帝的呼唤 |
[22:41] | This is really good, huh? | 味道不错 |
[22:55] | Mr. Dilaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯先生 |
[22:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[23:03] | I thought about writing you a letter and… | 我本来想给你写信的 |
[23:07] | I’ve gone over what to say in head the past year, | 这一整年我都在脑中练习着我要说的话 |
[23:12] | I just wanted to say that I’m sorry | 我只想说 对于我所做的一切 |
[23:14] | for what I did. | 我深感抱歉 |
[23:17] | You and your family were going through so much, | 你们经历了那么多困难 |
[23:19] | and I didn’t help. | 我反而帮倒忙 |
[23:22] | But I swear to you, | 但我向你保证 |
[23:23] | I had nothing to do with what’s happening now. | 现在这些事和我没有任何关系 |
[23:28] | I didn’t touch her grave, and I would never. | 我没有动过她的墓地 也绝不会动 |
[23:31] | I mean, believe me, no one wants to see Ali be at peace– | 相信我 我真的希望艾莉能安息… |
[23:33] | Don’t you– | 不要再… |
[23:36] | A friend would never do what you did. | 朋友是不会做出那样的事的 |
[23:39] | At the time, it felt like a childish prank. | 那时还只是幼稚的恶作剧 |
[23:42] | Seems like you’ve gotten crueler with age. | 貌似现在的你越来越残忍了 |
[23:54] | You need a good foundation. | 先要有一个坚固的地基 |
[23:56] | Start with a good foundation, | 打好了地基 |
[23:57] | and you can build anything. | 你就能建造任何东西了 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry I came alone, but hanna couldn’t make it. | 抱歉只有我一个人来 汉娜来不了 |
[24:08] | Lisa, isn’t it time for my medicine? | 丽莎 我该吃药了吧 |
[24:16] | You have about 25 seconds to tell me why you’re really here. | 给你25秒 说出你真正的企图 |
[24:19] | 24 23 Twenty-four, twenty-three… | |
[24:21] | What Hanna buried with Ali– | 和艾莉一起下葬的 |
[24:23] | the planchette– showed up on her kitchen counter today. | 那个占卜板 今天早上被放在她的橱柜上了 |
[24:26] | – Are you sure it was–? – Yes. | -你确定是那个… -确定 |
[24:28] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[24:29] | It’s not the only thing we’ve gotten back from Ali’s grave. | 艾莉坟墓里的东西 我们拿到不止一件了 |
[24:35] | Look, I know that you don’t like me. | 我知道你不喜欢我 |
[24:37] | Trust me, the feeling is mutual. | 相信我 我也不喜欢你 |
[24:40] | But think about Hanna. | 但是为汉娜想想 |
[24:41] | She’s the reason you did everything you did, right? | 你做的一切都是因为她 不是吗 |
[24:45] | She truly believed that at one time your friendship was real. | 她曾一度相信 你们的友情是真诚的 |
[24:47] | Our friendship was real. | 本来就是真诚的 |
[24:48] | Okay, then if you care about her– if you ever did– | 好 如果你还在乎她 或者曾经在乎过她 |
[24:51] | please, Mona, | 求你了 梦娜 |
[24:52] | please tell me who’s trying to hurt her. | 告诉我是谁企图伤害她 |
[24:54] | She’s in trouble, and I swear to you– | 她有了大麻烦了 我向你保证 |
[24:56] | I swear if you’re behind this– | 如果是你在背后策划 |
[24:58] | It isn’t me. | 不是我 |
[24:59] | Here we go. Visiting hours are over. | 好了 探视时间结束了 |
[25:08] | Tell Hanna I’m sorry. | 告诉汉娜 我很抱歉 |
[25:33] | You didn’t have to come all the way down here. | 你不必大老远赶过来的 |
[25:35] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[25:38] | Hardly anything. Her visits are supervised now, | 什么都没说 探访她必须有人监督 |
[25:41] | But she wanted me to tell you that she’s sorry. | 但她想让我转告你 她很抱歉 |
[25:44] | Is it possible that maybe she’s not behind any of this? | 有没有可能她根本不是幕后推手 |
[25:47] | Either way, she knows who is. | 不管怎样她都知道谁才是 |
[25:48] | Hey. Visiting hours are over. | 探访时间结束了 |
[25:51] | The nurses change shifts in twenty minutes. | 护士每20分钟换一次班 |
[25:53] | What? I’ve been here enough times to know. | 怎么了 我来过很多次了 |
[25:55] | That’s not what the look is for. You’re sneaking in. | 你的眼神可不是这个意思 你要偷溜进去 |
[25:59] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[26:00] | I know that you’re freaked out about everything, | 我知道近来的一切使你心烦意乱 |
[26:02] | but you could just come back tomorrow. | 但明天来也一样啊 |
[26:04] | And do what? | 然后呢 |
[26:06] | Have a nice chat about “A” in the day room? | 在休息室闲聊A的事情吗 |
[26:12] | Okay, then I’m going with you. | 那我和你一起进去 |
[26:14] | No! Aria, this– | 不行 艾瑞亚… |
[26:15] | Hanna, friends don’t let friends | 汉娜 既然我是你的朋友 |
[26:17] | sneak into insane asylums alone. | 就不会让你独自潜入精神病院 |
[26:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:47] | So you deliver now? | 在派送咖啡吗 |
[26:48] | Oh, no, this is for me. | 不 是买给自己的 |
[26:51] | Americano, straight. | 美式咖啡 什么也不加 |
[26:53] | Well, the coffee, at least. | 至少咖啡是 |
[26:57] | So, did you talk to handsome? | 和帅哥谈过了吗 |
[27:00] | His name’s Nate. | 他叫内特 |
[27:01] | That’s not an answer. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[27:02] | Yes, I did, but I don’t think it worked. | 谈过了 但收效甚微 |
[27:04] | In fact, I think he ended up liking Jenna more. | 事实上 他现在可能更加喜欢詹娜了 |
[27:07] | Well, at least you tried. | 至少你试过了 |
[27:09] | That reminds me, I should give you my number. | 对了 应该给你留个我的号码 |
[27:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[27:14] | So, uh, do you see Ali’s big brother around much? | 你经常见到艾莉的哥哥吗 |
[27:18] | He’s around. | 他就在镇上 |
[27:20] | Is he single? | 他单身吗 |
[27:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:24] | How long did you–? | 你有多久… |
[27:26] | Hi, is this Jenna? | 你好 是詹娜吗 |
[27:29] | The better question is, who the hell are you, | 其实我该问你 你他妈是哪根葱 |
[27:30] | and why are you going out with my boyfriend? | 为什么勾搭我男友 |
[27:33] | Oh, you didn’t? ‘Cause I think that you did know, | 你说你不知道 我倒觉得你知道 |
[27:35] | and just didn’t care. | 只是不在乎 |
[27:36] | – Please stop. – Here’s what I know: | -求你别说了 -听好了 |
[27:38] | if I ever see you anywhere near Nate, | 如果我发现你出现在内特身边 |
[27:41] | I will scratch your eyes out. | 就挖掉你的眼睛 |
[27:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:46] | She used to be blind. | 她曾是个盲人 |
[27:49] | Well, it needed to be done. | 我必须这么做 |
[27:52] | It’s not like we shot a unicorn– | 我们又没做射杀独角兽那样的坏事 |
[27:53] | We’re helping your friend out. | 这是在帮你的朋友 |
[27:54] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[27:56] | Do you want me to call her back, | 你想让我再打给她 |
[27:57] | tell her that I was kidding? | 说刚才是开玩笑的吗 |
[28:01] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[28:03] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[28:05] | See you around, americano. | 再见 咖啡美女 |
[28:25] | Hey, you’re back! | 你回来了 |
[28:27] | Uh, yeah, actually this time I am looking for Emily. | 这回我真的要找艾米丽了 |
[28:30] | I was trying to get in touch with my daughter, | 我在找我女儿 |
[28:31] | and thought Emily might know where she is. | 艾米丽应该知道她在哪 |
[28:34] | Just missed her. How’d the date go? | 她刚走 约会进行得如何 |
[28:37] | Uh… it was fine. | 还行 |
[28:40] | But there’s not gonna be another one. | 但不会约第二次了 |
[28:43] | We’ll see. | 不好说 |
[28:45] | Well… Tell you what, | 那么 |
[28:49] | just so the night ends on a sweet note. | 让今晚在香甜的调调中结束吧 |
[28:53] | Here. | 这些给你 |
[28:56] | We can’t sell day-old pastry. | 反正放了一天的糕点也卖不出去 |
[28:59] | You can’t sell pastries to people my age at all. | 糕点就不该卖给我这个年纪的人 |
[29:02] | What’s wrong with your age? | 你这个年纪有什么不好 |
[29:06] | Thank you. Um… and I will take these to go. | 谢谢 那我要打包带走 |
[29:10] | Your choice. You can stay, if you want. | 怎样都行 如果愿意你也可以留下 |
[29:13] | Mmm… aren’t you closing? | 你不是要打烊了吗 |
[29:15] | Well, we close when I want to close. | 关门时间由我决定 |
[29:19] | Ownership has its privileges. | 拥有所有权就是这点好 |
[29:23] | You own this place? | 你家店是你的 |
[29:26] | I’m Zack. | 我是扎克 |
[29:28] | Apron fooled you, huh? | 被围裙给骗了是吗 |
[29:43] | Wait out here, all right? | 在外面守着 |
[29:44] | Make sure no one comes. | 确保没人过来 |
[29:58] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[29:59] | What are you doing here? Is everything okay? | 你怎么来了 一切可好 |
[30:02] | Well, I’m being set up for killing a friend, Mona. | 有人要栽赃我杀了自己的朋友 梦娜 |
[30:05] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:06] | God, you poor thing! | 天哪 你真可怜 |
[30:08] | You know what? Save it, Mona. | 别装了 梦娜 |
[30:11] | Alison’s dad’s back. | 艾莉森的爸爸回来了 |
[30:13] | Yeah. And you’re the only person who knows | 只有你知道 |
[30:15] | why he’s never forgiven me. | 他为什么无法原谅我 |
[30:18] | Who else knows about the night I saw Alison? | 还有谁知道那晚我看到艾莉森的事 |
[30:24] | Nurse was coming. | 护士来了 |
[30:26] | What she doing back here? | 她怎么又来了 |
[30:28] | She never left. | “她”就没离开过 |
[30:29] | You need to give her some answers, so talk. | 你必须给她个说法 说吧 |
[30:33] | Can I? | 我可以说吗 |
[30:34] | Does she know about that day? | 她知道那天的事吗 |
[30:37] | – Know about what? – Cut it out, all right? | -知道什么 -住口 |
[30:39] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为这个来找你的 |
[30:40] | Is he really still mad at you? | 他真的还在生你的气吗 |
[30:41] | Who? What– Hanna, what the hell is she talking about? | 谁 汉娜 她到底在说什么 |
[30:45] | I won’t say anything if you don’t want me to. | 你要是不想让我说 那我不会说的 |
[30:48] | Say something about what? | 说什么 |
[30:50] | It’s really simple: you just take | 很简单的 你只需要 |
[30:52] | the first letter of each word to spell out a new word. | 把每个词的首字母拼成一个新的单词 |
[30:54] | So, like, “She lives under trees” equals “Slut.” | 举例说 “她住在树下”就是”荡妇” |
[30:58] | – What? – It’s a code… | -什么 -这是一种代码 |
[31:00] | So we can talk about people right in front of them. | 这样我们就可以当着某人的面议论他了 |
[31:06] | Look, I’m sorry, Mona, | 对不起 梦娜 |
[31:07] | I’m just really not in the mood right now. | 我现在真的没这心情 |
[31:10] | I know, but I thought it | 我知道 我以为这样做 |
[31:11] | might help you take your mind off things. | 能让你暂时不去想这些烦心的事 |
[31:20] | Do you have any idea? | 你到底知不知道 |
[31:22] | Dad, don’t! | 爸爸 别这样 |
[31:22] | Do you know what your little joke… | 知不知道你的小玩笑 |
[31:23] | did to my wife? She believed you! | 对我妻子意味着什么 她信了你 |
[31:25] | You gave her hope! | 你给了她希望 |
[31:28] | Stay away from my family! | 离我的家人远点儿 |
[31:29] | Dad, dad, come on, let’s go. | 爸爸 别这样 我们走吧 |
[31:32] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[31:42] | The night that I saw Alison on my patio, | 那晚在我家露台看见艾莉森之后 |
[31:44] | I called Mrs.Dilaurentis and | 我给迪劳伦提斯夫人打了电话 |
[31:47] | I told her she was alive. | 跟她说艾莉森还活着 |
[31:50] | Then, three days later, they found her body. | 三天之后 他们就找到了她的尸体 |
[31:54] | Look, he still hates me. | 他还在恨我 |
[31:57] | I could just feel it. He’s never forgiven me. | 我能感觉得到 他永远都不会原谅我 |
[31:59] | Another stupid mistake “A” can use to ruin my life. | 又一个低级错误 A能拿来摧毁我的生活 |
[32:08] | Where the hell is Mona? | 梦娜去哪儿了 |
[32:11] | Please tell me you still have your keys. | 别告诉我你没有钥匙 |
[32:33] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[32:44] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[32:46] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[32:48] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[32:49] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:53] | Jason, are you drunk? | 杰森 你是不是喝醉了 |
[32:57] | Stop it. The police are gonna be here any minute, okay? | 别这样 警察随时会到 |
[33:00] | Maybe they’ll lock me up with Garrett. | 也许他们会把我和加勒特关在一起 |
[33:02] | Finally get some justice. | 正义终于得到伸张了 |
[33:05] | Just move over. | 快出来 |
[33:06] | – What? – I said move over! | -什么 -我叫你赶紧出来 |
[33:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:09] | Because this never happened. | 因为这一切从来就没发生过 |
[33:12] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:46] | Oh, I’m going to twist Mona’s head off. | 我要把梦娜的脑袋扭下来 |
[33:48] | I know, but first we have to find her. | 我也想 但我们首先得找到她 |
[33:51] | You don’t think she’s still “A,” do you? | 你现在不认为她还是A了吧 是吗 |
[33:56] | That– that door, it’s always closed. | 那扇门 从来都是紧闭的 |
[33:59] | Children’s ward. Dedicated 1931. | 儿童病区 始于1931年 |
[34:04] | Do you think she went in there? | 你觉得她去那里了吗 |
[34:10] | Those are mine. | 这是我的 |
[34:12] | You gave tweezers to a mental patient? | 你竟然给了精神病人一把镊子 |
[34:14] | Of course not! | 我当然没有 |
[34:16] | She probably stole them. | 可能是她偷去的 |
[34:20] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[34:31] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[34:32] | – What– what took you so long? – Can you give me a ride to my car? | -你怎么这么久 -能载我去拿我的车吗 |
[34:36] | – It’s not here? – No, we need to hurry, please. | -不在这吗 -不 我们得抓紧时间 |
[34:38] | What? What’s going on? | 什么 出什么事了 |
[34:40] | I-I had to give Jason a ride. | 我 我刚刚帮杰森把车开回去了 |
[34:42] | You’re chasing down another tip. | 你在追踪另一条线索吗 |
[34:44] | – No, it’s not like that. – Well, then tell me what is like… | -不是那样的 -那你告诉我是什么 |
[34:46] | Because you’re not being… | 因为你的行为太不… |
[34:49] | Spencer, what’s happening? | 斯宾塞 发生什么事了 |
[34:55] | So you are home. | 原来你在家呢 |
[34:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[34:59] | We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident. | 我们在一起事故现场发现了你的车 |
[35:02] | Your door was wide open. | 车门没有关 |
[35:05] | Well, I’m fine, | 我没事啊 |
[35:07] | If that’s what you mean. | 如果你是想问我有没有受伤的话 |
[35:10] | But you didn’t report your car stolen. | 但是你的车并没有报失 |
[35:14] | We’ve been here all night, detective. | 我们整晚一直都在这里 警探 |
[35:16] | I picked her up after work today. | 下班后我接她回来的 |
[35:19] | How many times do I have to tell you | 跟你说过多少遍了 |
[35:20] | to lock your doors, Spence? | 要记得锁车 斯宾塞 |
[35:22] | It’s not the 1950s. | 现在可不比五十年代了 |
[35:24] | Yeah. He’s right. | 是的 他说得对 |
[35:26] | It’s such a terrible habit. | 实在是个坏习惯 |
[35:31] | We’ll talk later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[35:41] | Spencer, what was that about? | 斯宾塞 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[35:43] | I told you, I needed to give Jason a ride. | 跟你说了 我必须开车送杰森回去 |
[35:45] | And you just happened to | 而你恰好把自己的车 |
[35:46] | leave your car at the scene of a hit-and-run? | 留在肇事逃逸的现场了吗 |
[35:47] | I just lied to the police. | 我刚刚对警察说了谎 |
[35:49] | There was an accident, that’s all. | 那是场意外 没别的了 |
[35:51] | Accidents don’t need to be kept from the cops. | 交通意外有必要瞒着警察吗 |
[35:54] | Jason was drunk, okay? | 杰森他喝醉了 |
[35:58] | Spencer, I felt like I was finally done with the police. | 斯宾塞 我以为再也不用跟警察打交道了 |
[36:02] | That lie… it’s a felony. | 那个谎言 是重罪 |
[36:04] | I understand that, okay? And I’m sorry. | 我明白的 真的很抱歉 |
[36:07] | But if Jason gets caught, he could lose everything. | 但是如果杰森被抓了 他就什么都没了 |
[36:11] | You can’t tell anybody. Please promise me. | 你不能跟任何人说 答应我行吗 |
[36:38] | Do you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:58] | They used to put kids down here? | 他们以前就把小孩关在这里吗 |
[37:02] | Wait, over there. | 你听 声音从那传来的 |
[37:28] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[37:32] | Miss Aria, you’re a killer, not Ezra’s wife. | 艾瑞亚小姐是凶手 不是以斯拉的妻子 |
[37:36] | Miss Aria, you’re a killer, not Ezra’s wife. | 艾瑞亚小姐是凶手 不是以斯拉的妻子 |
[37:38] | Cut it out, Mona. | 快停下 梦娜 |
[37:42] | Where were we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[37:44] | Maya’s away, sleeping sweet. | 玛雅走了 甜甜睡 |
[37:46] | Until Garrett’s all rosy, count on me. | 加勒特红彤彤 全靠我 |
[37:49] | – Where were we? – Mona? | -我们在哪儿 -梦娜 |
[37:51] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[37:53] | Look, Mona, I am begging you, | 梦娜 我求你了 |
[37:55] | if you know anything about what’s happening to us, | 如果你知道 会有什么事发生在我们身上 |
[37:57] | can you just tell me, please? | 求你告诉我好吗 |
[38:01] | No one to save Ali from evil. | 无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶 |
[38:03] | No one to save Ali from evil. | 无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶 |
[38:06] | Mona, is that you? | 梦娜 是你在那吗 |
[38:07] | Hanna, we have to get out of here now. | 汉娜 我们该走了 |
[38:14] | Mona? There you are. | 梦娜 你在这里啊 |
[38:19] | It’s time to go now, honey. | 宝贝 该走了 |
[38:21] | No. | 不 |
[38:23] | Come. | 走吧 |
[38:27] | I missed my dolls. | 我想我的娃娃了 |
[38:29] | They’re not going anywhere. Come now. | 它们不会丢的 走吧 |
[38:36] | Where were we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[38:38] | Maya’s away, sleeping sweet. | 玛雅走了 甜甜睡 |
[38:40] | Until Garrett’s all rosy, count on me. | 加勒特红彤彤 全靠我 |
[38:43] | Where were we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[38:54] | Did you get my message? Where were you? | 你收到我的短信了吗 你刚刚在哪里 |
[38:56] | Uh, I had to help Hanna with something. | 我刚刚 给汉娜帮点忙 |
[38:59] | Where are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
[39:00] | – At the brew. – You’re still on your date? | -我在咖啡店 -你还在约会啊 |
[39:03] | No, not that one, but, um… | 不 不是那个了 但… |
[39:07] | I think I may be on a second one. | 我应该算是在和另一个人约会 |
[39:09] | Hold on. What happened to the first one? | 等等 第一个约会对象怎么了 |
[39:13] | It ended. | 结束了 |
[39:14] | I mean, it was nice, but… | 我是说 其实挺好的 但是… |
[39:17] | he ate ice cream like your father. | 他吃冰淇淋的样子和你爸一模一样 |
[39:21] | He scraped the sides | 他也是从边上开始吃 |
[39:22] | and left a big mound in the middle? | 然后把中间堆得高高的吗 |
[39:23] | Yes! | 就是那样 |
[39:25] | Mom! Come on, that’s not a reason to end a date. | 妈妈 拜托 这不能当作否决他的理由吧 |
[39:28] | I know, it’s not. You’re right. | 我知道 不能这样 你说得没错 |
[39:30] | And he’s perfectly lovely, | 他真的很好 |
[39:31] | and I can totally see why the website linked us up. | 我完全理解为何网站把我俩配对 |
[39:35] | Okay, what’s the problem, then? | 那么 问题在哪里呢 |
[39:36] | Problem is, there is no problem. | 问题就是没有任何问题 |
[39:39] | He’s the right choice. | 他就是我的最佳选择 |
[39:40] | He’s the choice I would have made at 19, | 他是我在十九岁时就会选择的人 |
[39:42] | but I think I… maybe should be open to more… | 但我觉得 也许我现在可以尝试… |
[39:46] | possibilities. | 更多的可能性 |
[39:47] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[39:48] | Mom, two dates in one night? | 妈妈 一晚上两个约会 |
[39:51] | Yeah, you are definitely wearing a scarf next time. | 你下次约会务必围个围巾 |
[39:54] | I’m done with scarves. | 我再也不围围巾了 |
[39:56] | Do you want them? | 你想要吗 |
[39:57] | Mom, can we just– | 妈妈 我们能不能 |
[39:59] | can we talk about this tomorrow? I’m exhausted. | 我们能明天再聊这个吗 我累死了 |
[40:01] | God! You used to be so much more fun. | 上帝 你以前比现在有趣多了 |
[40:03] | And then I grew up. Go to bed, mom. | 所以说我长大了 睡了 妈妈 |
[40:13] | What’s up with your mom? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[40:14] | She’s a slut. Let’s just go to sleep. | 她成荡妇了 我们睡觉吧 |
[41:11] | Where were we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[41:12] | Maya’s away, sleeping sweet. | 玛雅走了 甜甜睡 |
[41:14] | Until garrett’s all rosy, count on me. | 加勒特红彤彤 全靠我 |
[41:17] | A code? | 代码么 |
[41:18] | It’s a stupid thing she made up | 那是我们还是朋友的时候 |
[41:19] | back when we were friends. | 她自己编出来的傻玩意 |
[41:20] | Why wouldn’t she just come out and say it? | 她为什么不直接说出来呢 |
[41:22] | Because Aria was there. | 因为艾瑞亚也在 |
[41:24] | She doesn’t trust her. | 她不信任艾瑞亚 |
[41:25] | So it’s my fault? | 这么说是我的错了 |
[41:27] | You gave the girl a pair of tweezers. | 你给了她一把镊子 |
[41:28] | Look, Mona pushed me to remember that day with Ali’s dad | 梦娜设法让我回想起了艾莉爸爸冲我发火的那天 |
[41:32] | because that’s when she gave me the code. | 因为就是那天她告诉我了这个代码怎么用 |
[41:33] | Okay, I have a french exam at eight A.M. | 我明早八点有个法语测试 |
[41:35] | Could we just skip ahead to the actual message? | 我们能直接说重点吗 |
[41:38] | “No one to save Ali from evil.” | “无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶” |
[41:40] | That’s what she kept saying. | 她反复说这句话 |
[41:42] | If you take the first letter of each word, you get… | 如果取每个单词的首字母 那就是 |
[41:44] | “Not safe.” | “不安全” |
[41:49] | It’s not, like, that complicated. | 也不是那么复杂嘛 |
[41:51] | Yeah, but there’s more. | 是的 但是还没完呢 |
[41:52] | Oh, my god, what’s that other poem? | 上帝啊 另外几句怎么说来着 |
[41:53] | Something about Garrett and Maya. | 有关加勒特和玛雅的 |
[41:56] | “Where were we? | “我们在哪儿 |
[41:57] | Maya’s away, sleeping sweet.” | 玛雅走了 甜甜睡” |
[41:59] | www mass www.mass. | |
[42:01] | She gave you a website. | 她给了你一个网址 |
[42:03] | What was the rest? | 还有呢 |
[42:04] | “Until garrett’s all rosy, count on me.” | “加勒特红彤彤 全靠我” |
[42:07] | “Mas sugar”? What does that mean? | “Mas sugar” 这是什么意思 |
[42:10] | M-A-S, that’s maya’s initials. | M-A-S是玛雅名字的缩写 |
[42:12] | Anne was her middle name. | 她的中间名是安妮 |
[42:22] | I don’t suppose crazy slipped you the password as well? | 我想疯子应该没告诉你密码吧 |
[42:30] | Did Mona mean she’s not safe, | 梦娜的意思是她不安全 |
[42:33] | or we’re not? | 还是我们不安全 |
[43:26] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[43:28] | Look, Mona, I am begging you. | 梦娜 我求你了 |
[43:30] | If you know anything about what’s happening to us, | 如果你知道 会有什么事发生在我们身上 |
[43:32] | can you just tell me, please? | 求你要告诉我好吗 |
[43:34] | No one to save Ali from evil. | 无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶 |
[43:36] | No one to save ali from evil. | 无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶 |
[43:38] | No one to save ali from evil. | 无人能救艾莉脱离邪恶 |