时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We have new evidence in the Dilaurentis case, | 迪劳伦提斯的案子有了新证据 |
[00:05] | and we need you to come in for a blood sample. | 我们需要你来警局做血样检测 |
[00:07] | My blood is not on your evidence. | 证物上的血迹不是我的 |
[00:08] | Then why do you look so scared? | 那你为何如此惊慌 |
[00:09] | I spoke to your father this morning. | 今早我和你父亲谈过了 |
[00:11] | You’re seeing him? | 你们要见面吗 |
[00:11] | We made lunch plans. I guess I have you to thank for that. | 我们约好共进午餐 这还多亏了你呢 |
[00:15] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[00:17] | – Move over! – Why? | -快出来 -为什么 |
[00:18] | Because this never happened. | 因为这一切从来就没发生过 |
[00:19] | We found your vehicle near the scene of an accident. | 我们在一起事故现场发现了你的车 |
[00:21] | We’ve been here all night, detective. | 我们整晚一直都在这里 警探 |
[00:22] | I picked her up after work today. | 下班后我接她回来的 |
[00:24] | Is this yours?There’s still something in it. | 这是你的吗 这里还有酒 |
[00:26] | I told the doctor how little I had to drink, | 我告诉医生我就喝了一点酒 |
[00:28] | and he wanted to do a tox screen– | 他们要我做毒理检验 |
[00:29] | There were traces of milizopam in my system. | 我体内有微量的米兹泮 |
[00:32] | A code? | 代码么 |
[00:33] | It’s this stupid thing she made back when we were friends. | 那是我们还是朋友的时候她自己编出来的傻玩意 |
[00:35] | “Maya’s away, sleeping sweet… | “离去的玛雅 甜甜睡 |
[00:37] | Until Garrett’s all rosy, count on me.” | 红彤彤的加勒特 我说了算” |
[00:40] | “Mas sugar” “Mas sugar”? | |
[00:43] | I don’t suppose crazy slipped you the password as well. | 我想疯子应该没告诉你密码吧 |
[00:50] | Mona’s trying to help us. | 梦娜想帮我们 |
[00:51] | Why else would she give us this? | 否则她为何给我们这个 |
[00:54] | Emily’s still on the phone. | 艾米丽还在打电话 |
[00:58] | She seemed to take it okay, didn’t she? | 她看上去还能接受 对吧 |
[01:00] | What, like we should be used to | 接受什么 难不成我们该习惯 |
[01:02] | hearing from ghosts by now? | 到现在还被幽魂缠着不放吗 |
[01:03] | Spencer, why can’t you admit that she trying to help us? | 斯宾塞 你为什么不承认她想帮我们呢 |
[01:06] | Hanna, did you ever stop to think why Mona would want to help us? | 汉娜 你有没有想过梦娜为何要帮我们 |
[01:09] | Because she’s afraid of something– | 因为她很害怕 |
[01:10] | Just like we were afraid of her. | 就像我们曾经怕她那样 |
[01:12] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you don’t know. | -我不确定 -是啊 你不确定 |
[01:14] | But the cops are still after my blood. | 而警察们正在追查我的血样 |
[01:16] | I told you, my mom will handle that. | 我说过我妈妈会摆平这件事 |
[01:19] | – I hate needles. – Okay, look– | -我讨厌针头 -听着 |
[01:21] | Whether this if fake or not, | 不管这是真是假 |
[01:22] | we’ve got to figure out what’s on that site. | 我们都得弄清楚这网站上到底有什么 |
[01:27] | – It was Nate. – What did he want? | -是内特打来的 -他想干嘛 |
[01:30] | I promised to hike up with him to the old boat house. | 我答应带他到旧船屋 |
[01:32] | Told him it was Maya’s favorite spot in Rosewood. | 我告诉他那是玛雅在玫瑰镇最喜欢的地方 |
[01:34] | You’re not…gonna, like, tell him about this, are you? | 你不会告诉他这件事 对吧 |
[01:40] | If I did that, I’d have to tell him | 如果我说了 我还得告诉他 |
[01:41] | how we know about it. | 我们是怎么找到这个的 |
[01:45] | Em, what do you… want us to do about this? | 艾米 你希望我们怎么处理这件事 |
[01:51] | Do you mind if we try and break into Maya’s site? | 你介意我们尝试闯进玛雅的网站吗 |
[01:55] | We have to. | 我们必须这样做 |
[01:56] | Okay. Um, well, | 好的 那么 |
[01:59] | how do we get past the password? | 我们怎么弄到密码呢 |
[02:00] | It’s just a password– There are ways of cracking it. | 这只是密码而已 总有方法可以破解 |
[02:14] | 密码错误 请重新输入 | |
[02:17] | Thought I had an idea of what it was. | 还以为我知道密码 |
[02:20] | Guess I don’t know her as well as I thought I did. | 看来我没有自己以为的那样了解她 |
[02:49] | It’s okay. | 请进 |
[02:55] | – Will you be home for dinner? – Yeah. | -你会回来吃晚餐吗 -会的 |
[02:58] | Well, Mike’s got a game, we’ll be back by six. | 迈克有场比赛 我们会在六点前回来 |
[03:00] | If you could start the salad… | 如果你能先做沙拉… |
[03:02] | I can do that. | 我来就好 |
[03:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[03:09] | Meredith got the job. | 梅雷迪斯受聘了 |
[03:13] | – The job at Rosewood High. – Yes. | -玫瑰镇高中的那份工作吗 -是的 |
[03:18] | Are you gonna be okay with that? | 你能接受吗 |
[03:21] | Well, who gets to tell mom? | 谁来告诉妈妈 |
[03:25] | I will tell your mother. | 我会跟你妈妈讲这件事的 |
[03:30] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[03:32] | Home by six? | 记得六点前回家 |
[03:33] | I’ll start the salad. | 我会先做沙拉 |
[03:37] | I taught her how to make these little origami boats. | 我教会她怎么折小纸船 |
[03:40] | We’d come out here at night with paper and birthday candles, | 我们晚上会带上纸和生日蜡烛来这儿 |
[03:44] | make them by the dozens… | 折很多纸船 |
[03:47] | Then light the candles and watch them float away. | 然后点上蜡烛 看着它们随水流逝 |
[03:51] | We used to do the same thing. | 我们过去也常做一样的事情 |
[03:54] | With…paper balloons. | 蜡烛放在纸气球上 |
[03:56] | Air, water, fire– | 气 水 火 |
[03:59] | Maya liked all the elements. | 玛雅喜欢这些元素 |
[04:05] | – You see her all the time, don’t you? – Almost. | -你总是会看到她 对吗 -差不多 |
[04:09] | In this place it’s really strong. | 在这里感觉尤其强烈 |
[04:14] | Your friend Jenna stood me up. | 你朋友詹娜爽了我的约 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[04:23] | Gave her a day to call and explain, | 给了她一整天的机会电话解释 |
[04:25] | – then I called her. – What did she say? | -最后还是我打给了她 -她说什么 |
[04:28] | She said she was sorry, but a situation came up. | 她说她很抱歉 但是出了点状况 |
[04:31] | Sounded like she thought she was through with someone, | 听起来像是她自以为已经忘记了某人 |
[04:33] | but she wasn’t. | 实际上却没有 |
[04:36] | That happens. | 事情有时就是这样 |
[04:41] | Weren’t you scared to come out here at night? | 你晚上来这儿不觉得害怕吗 |
[04:45] | I wasn’t alone– I was with Maya. | 我不是一个人 玛雅和我在一起 |
[04:52] | I never understood how somebody could do that– | 我从不理解人怎么能做出那种事 |
[04:56] | kill somebody. | 杀死另一个人 |
[04:59] | Then I saw Garret in the hospital… | 但当我在医院看到加勒特的那一刻 |
[05:03] | and I realized… | 我突然意识到 |
[05:06] | yeah…I could kill that guy– | 我可以杀了那个人 |
[05:12] | kill him with my bare hands. | 徒手就可以杀了他 |
[05:13] | It wouldn’t change anything. | 这也改变不了什么 |
[05:15] | He’d be dead. It’s a pretty big change. | 他死了 就是很大的改变 |
[05:18] | Don’t talk like that, not here. Okay? | 别这么说 别在这儿说 可以吗 |
[05:25] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意想吓你的 |
[05:28] | – You didn’t. – Good. | -你没吓到我 -那就好 |
[05:31] | I wouldn’t want you to be afraid of me. | 我不想让你害怕我 |
[05:41] | Okay, marine, drop and give me twenty! | 好了水手们 趴下做二十个俯卧撑 |
[05:45] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[05:48] | Aria, come in and meet my…mother. | 艾瑞亚 进来见见我的…母亲 |
[05:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:55] | It’s such a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Fitz. | 很高兴见到你 费兹太太 |
[05:57] | “Fitzgerald.” | 是”菲茨杰拉德” |
[05:59] | Ezra likes to truncate the name for some reason. | 以斯拉不知道为什么总喜欢用缩写 |
[06:01] | – But call me Diane. – Diane. | -叫我黛安就行了 -黛安 |
[06:04] | – I’m Aria. – Yes, you are. | -我是艾瑞亚 -我听说过你 |
[06:07] | I’m so glad to finally meet | 我很高兴终于见到了 |
[06:08] | the mysterious girl with the lyrical name. | 名字诗情画意的神秘女孩 |
[06:10] | – Mysterious? – Well, elusive. | -神秘 -是捉摸不定 |
[06:14] | Ezra’s kept you to himself all this time, | 以斯拉一直把你藏着 |
[06:16] | I didn’t want to pass up this opportunity. | 我可不想错过这个机会 |
[06:19] | There’s a benefit at the Osgood Museum, | 在奥斯古展览馆有一场慈善会 |
[06:20] | and my mother is honorary trail boss. | 我母亲是荣誉负责人 |
[06:22] | – Oh, that’s great. – Yes, it is. | -那太好了 -对 没错 |
[06:24] | There’s a reception tomorrow night at the museum. | 明晚在展览馆有场招待会 |
[06:27] | I’d love it if you both could come. | 我希望你们俩都能来 |
[06:28] | – That’s kind of short notice, mom. – Indulge me. | -妈妈 这也太突然了吧 -那没办法 |
[06:31] | I love the Osgood. | 我很喜欢奥斯古展览馆 |
[06:34] | The women have you outnumbered. | 少数服从多数咯 |
[06:36] | – Okay. – Perfect. | -好吧 -非常好 |
[06:38] | I’ll leave an invitation at the desk. So glad I caught you. | 我会把请柬留在桌上 很高兴能遇见你 |
[06:42] | Oh, do you have to go? We can have some coffee. | 你要走了吗 我们可以去喝杯咖啡 |
[06:44] | Actually, we’ve got that thing. Do you remember? | 实际上 我们还有事儿 你忘了吗 |
[06:48] | Right. I completely forgot about that. | 没错 我完全忘记了 |
[06:51] | I don’t want to disturb your sunday. We’ll talk tomorrow night. | 我不想打扰你们的周末 明晚再聊吧 |
[06:54] | – Well, it’s nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[06:57] | I will see you tomorrow night. | 明晚再见吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah. Bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[07:06] | “Fitzgerald,” Huh? | “菲茨杰拉德”是吧 |
[07:08] | If you want to be a writer, | 如果你想成为作家 |
[07:09] | you don’t want an albatross like that around your neck. | 你绝不想肩上扛着这么沉重的负担 |
[07:11] | Right. And what if your last name was Hemingway? | 好吧 要是你姓海明威怎么办 |
[07:15] | Then I would be Ezra Hem. | 那我就叫以斯拉·海姆 |
[07:19] | Sounds like you’re clearing your throat. | 听着像你在清喉咙的声音 |
[07:21] | You know, you don’t have to go | 你如果明晚不想去 |
[07:22] | to this thing tomorrow night if you don’t want to. | 那你可以不用去的 |
[07:23] | Are you kidding? I do. | 开什么玩笑 我想去 |
[07:25] | I mean, the Osgood and your mom? | 我是说 是奥斯古展览馆和你母亲啊 |
[07:28] | Did you notice how she never sat down? | 你没注意到她一直都是站着的吗 |
[07:30] | I noticed her diamonds. | 我注意到她戴的钻石了 |
[07:32] | Well, in the divorce she got custody the jewelry. | 离婚之后她得到了珠宝的所有权 |
[07:36] | What does she know about us? | 她对我们的事知道多少 |
[07:38] | Well…she knows that I love you. | 她知道我很爱你 |
[07:41] | That’s a good start. What else? | 这条我喜欢 还有呢 |
[07:45] | I told her that we didn’t start seeing each other | 我告诉她 我离开玫瑰镇高中之后 |
[07:47] | until after I left Rosewood High. | 才开始和你约会的 |
[07:51] | You lied to your mother. | 你对你妈妈撒谎了 |
[07:53] | Wasn’t the first time. | 又不是第一次了 |
[08:02] | – I thought you said you can crack it. – I can, okay? | -你不是说你能破解的吗 -我可以的 |
[08:04] | I just have not done it yet. | 我只不过还没有破解成功而已 |
[08:05] | None of the regular work-arounds are working. | 普通的方法都没有用 |
[08:07] | So when do you give up? | 那你到什么时候会放弃 |
[08:08] | That is completely the wrong attitude. | 你这是什么态度 |
[08:10] | Spencer, we have to know what’s on this. | 斯宾塞 我们必须知道这里面到底有什么 |
[08:12] | Okay, but it’s not a pinata. | 好吧 但这又不是个彩饰陶罐 |
[08:13] | I can’t just whack at it with a stick! | 拿根棍子敲碎了事 |
[08:28] | Okay, I think that I need help. | 好吧 我觉得我需要帮助 |
[08:31] | What kind of help? | 哪种帮助 |
[08:37] | I-I heard that Caleb was back from California. | 我听说凯勒从加州回来了 |
[08:39] | I haven’t seen him, but…yeah, I know he’s back. | 我还没见过他 不过他确实回来了 |
[08:44] | He wouldn’t even have to know what this was for. | 他根本就不用知道这是做什么的 |
[08:45] | I could just ask him for | 我只要请教他一些 |
[08:46] | some tips on how to get around a tough password. | 破解复杂密码的窍门 |
[08:50] | Yeah. You know what, go ahead. | 好吧 你去吧 |
[08:53] | At least one of us might be able to be in the same room as him. | 至少我们中还有一个人可以和他共处一室 |
[08:57] | Okay. I’ll talk to him tomorrow at school. | 好 明天在学校里我会找他的 |
[09:11] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[09:13] | – Hey, Toby. – Hanna. | -你好 托比 -汉娜 |
[09:17] | – Where… who is? – Jason. | -谁… 在哪儿 -杰森 |
[09:21] | Um, can you… wait upstairs? | 你可以上楼等我吗 |
[09:23] | – We’ll be finished in a couple minutes. – Yeah. | -我们几分钟就能说完 -好 |
[09:33] | What do you mean, “Where is he?” | 什么叫”他在哪儿” |
[09:34] | I mean, I was just at his house and he’s gone. | 我刚刚去他家了 人去楼空 |
[09:37] | The house is locked, his car isn’t in the garage. | 房门紧锁 他的车不在车库里 |
[09:39] | So maybe he’s just out. | 或许他只是出去了 |
[09:40] | He’s not driving around with a busted-up front end. | 他不会开着一辆撞坏的车乱跑 |
[09:43] | That car is evidence. He’s not out, he’s gone. | 那辆车是证据 他不是出去了 他跑了 |
[09:46] | Across the state line, paying cash to fix his car. | 穿过州界线 花钱修好他的车 |
[09:49] | You covered for him, I covered for you, | 你包庇他 我包庇你 |
[09:51] | and you left us both lying to the cops. | 你让我俩都对警察撒谎了 |
[09:52] | I was just trying to protect him. | 我只是想保护他而已 |
[09:54] | I think that you’re the one that needs protection. | 我觉得你才是需要保护的那一个 |
[09:56] | He’s my brother, Toby. | 他是我哥哥 托比 |
[09:57] | And the people you really need protecting from | 你真正需要远离的 |
[09:59] | are the ones you’re related to. | 正是和你有血缘关系的人 |
[10:00] | Before you talk to him, you’re gonna listen to me. | 在你和他谈之前 你一定要听我说完 |
[10:02] | Toby, please… | 托比 求你了 |
[10:02] | I’m not gonna ask you to explain anything, | 我不会要你解释任何事的 |
[10:04] | Because you won’t…you just say that I have to trust you. | 因为你根本不会解释 你只会说让我相信你 |
[10:07] | Mona’s locked up, Garrett is locked up… | 梦娜被关起来了 加勒特被关起来了 |
[10:09] | but you still jump every time your phone rings. | 但每次你手机一响 你还会惊慌失措 |
[10:12] | – It’s… – I know, it’s “Complicated.” | -情况… -我知道 情况复杂 |
[10:14] | So I’ll make easy on you– I’ll find out for myself. | 所以我不劳驾你了 我自己去查 |
[10:23] | Toby, please… | 托比 求你… |
[10:38] | Hey. I rang the doorbell. | 我按了门铃 |
[10:41] | My folks are in Scranton. | 我爸妈在斯克兰顿[宾州的一个城市] |
[10:44] | Haven’t seen you at school. | 在学校一直都没看到你 |
[10:46] | I missed a few days. | 我请了几天假 |
[10:48] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:51] | I felt pretty bad for a while, | 前段时间我一直感觉不好 |
[10:53] | but I’m better now. | 但现在好多了 |
[10:56] | – Okay, we have to talk about this. – No. We don’t. | -我们应该把这事说清楚 -不必了 |
[10:58] | You got sick because you drank from my flask. | 你是因为喝了我的酒瓶里的酒才病的 |
[11:01] | I have to explain what that happened, | 我得把此事解释清楚 |
[11:02] | or at least try to explain. | 或至少让我有个解释的机会 |
[11:03] | We can forget about the whole thing. Honestly, Em. | 就让此事随风而逝吧 艾米 |
[11:05] | You deserve to know the truth. | 你有权知道真相 |
[11:07] | Can we go someplace and talk? | 我们能找个地方聊聊吗 |
[11:10] | I can’t today. | 今天不行 |
[11:12] | Tomorrow? After school? | 明天放学之后可以吗 |
[11:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | So what couldn’t you tell me over the phone? | 什么事不能在电话里说 |
[11:35] | Frankly, I shouldn’t be telling you anything at all, | 老实说 我本该对你守口如瓶 |
[11:37] | you’re not immediate family. | 你不是梦娜的直系亲属 |
[11:39] | But I know how invested you are in Mona. | 但我知道你很在意梦娜 |
[11:42] | – Did something happen to her? – Not yet. | -她出什么事了吗 -还没 |
[11:44] | But they’re gonna move her to a different facility. | 但院方打算把她送到另一个机构去 |
[11:46] | Where? | 送到哪里去 |
[11:47] | Near Saratoga. In New York. | 靠近萨拉托加 在纽约 |
[11:48] | No, they can’t! | 不行 不能这样 |
[11:50] | Her attending physicians think | 她的主治医师认为 |
[11:51] | she needs a more intense treatment program. | 她需要更高强度的治疗 |
[11:54] | Frankly, I think they’re worried about | 坦白说 相比梦娜的健康 |
[11:55] | liability more than Mona’s health. | 我认为院方更害怕的是承担责任 |
[11:57] | – They want her under high security. – Why? | -他们希望梦娜能被严密监控 -为什么 |
[12:00] | For one, Mona’s outburst in the day room, | 比如 梦娜在休息室突然发作 |
[12:03] | and they realize she hasn’t been taking all her meds. | 还有他们发现梦娜一直没有服药 |
[12:06] | They think she’s been smuggling | 他们觉得梦娜让一名探视者 |
[12:07] | them out with a visitor. | 帮她把药偷偷带走了 |
[12:08] | – What visitor? – Not you. | -哪个探视者 -不是你 |
[12:10] | But Mona’s surprisingly popular. | 但梦娜的探视者络绎不绝 |
[12:12] | They can’t send her away. What about her parents? | 医院不能把她送走 她父母是什么态度 |
[12:16] | They’re still in denial. | 他们还没同意 |
[12:17] | They’ll go along with whatever the board recommends. | 但他们会接受董事会的建议 |
[12:20] | – Well, talk the board out of it! – What? | -那就去说服董事会啊 -什么 |
[12:22] | Talk them out of moving her. | 说服他们不要送走她 |
[12:23] | Tell them in your expert opinion you think | 告诉他们你的专业意见 |
[12:25] | she’s gonna get much better right here in Rosewood. | 说你认为她在玫瑰镇会恢复得更好 |
[12:27] | My expert opinion might not mean much. | 我的专业意见可能没什么用 |
[12:29] | These are the men who wrote the textbooks. | 那些人可是权威啊 |
[12:30] | I don’t care about the books. | 我才不管权威不权威呢 |
[12:34] | I can’t promise anything, but I’ll talk to them. | 我不能向你保证什么 但我会和他们谈谈 |
[12:39] | You can do it. | 你一定行 |
[12:40] | Your confidence in me is bracing. | 你对我的信心很能鼓舞人心啊 |
[12:42] | Essentially misplaced, but bracing. | 虽然是信错了对象 但我还是很受鼓舞 |
[12:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:28] | This is very impressive. | 真让人眼前一亮呀 |
[13:32] | My mom doesn’t use it much since the accident, | 自从车祸之后 我妈就不怎么用这车了 |
[13:33] | so she let me take it. | 所以她就给我开了 |
[13:36] | You drove it back from California? | 你从加州一路开回来的吗 |
[13:38] | I have a lot of thinking to do. | 我有很多事还没想清楚 |
[13:39] | Driving helps. | 开车给了我思考的时间 |
[13:41] | Yeah. I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:45] | Um, listen, I have sort of an abstract computer question. | 我遇到了一个有关电脑的抽象问题 |
[13:49] | I was wondering if you could help me out with it. | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[13:51] | What’s the question? | 什么问题 |
[13:53] | I was wondering what’s the best way to get around | 你知道如何破解 |
[13:55] | really tough password protection. | 很复杂的密码保护吗 |
[13:58] | That’s about as abstract as a brick wall. | 还真是和砖墙一样抽象啊 |
[14:01] | Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password. | 好吧 就当我们说的是真实密码 |
[14:04] | “Maybe”? | “就当” |
[14:06] | There’s a particular site that I cannot get onto. | 有个网页我进不去 |
[14:10] | Whose site is it? | 谁的网页 |
[14:14] | What should I wear? | 我该穿什么呢 |
[14:16] | I have to look insanely sophisticated for this. | 我必须打扮得看起来超级老练 |
[14:19] | How about a… Hello Kitty T-shirt? | 凯蒂猫的T恤如何 |
[14:21] | Help me, please. This is Ezra’s mom. | 拜托 帮帮我 她可是以斯拉的妈妈 |
[14:25] | So what’s she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[14:26] | Diamonds and Chanel on a sunday morning. | 身着钻石与香奈儿 出现在周日清晨 |
[14:29] | I think you’re in Spencer territory. | 这事你得找斯宾塞 |
[14:32] | That’s a good idea. | 好想法 |
[14:34] | So, Ezra’s family has some money. | 这么说 以斯拉家挺有钱的 |
[14:37] | Yeah, his mom does. | 是的 他妈妈挺有钱的 |
[14:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:41] | You just said he’s been scrambling for work. | 你之前说他一直在拼命找工作 |
[14:43] | I have been with the boy who gets a fat allowance. | 若和一个靠父母给大把零花钱的男生约会 |
[14:45] | It’s like having the parent on the date with you. | 不就像带着父母一起约会吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah, but if he really needed help, | 没错 但如果他真的需要帮助 |
[14:49] | don’t you think he’d ask her? | 你觉得他会不找妈妈吗 |
[14:54] | If it is real, | 如果是真的 |
[14:55] | I have no idea how Mona got it. | 那我完全不知道梦娜是怎么弄到的 |
[14:57] | But if it’s fake, | 但如果是假的 |
[14:58] | it’s an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily. | 那对艾米莉来说实在太残忍了 |
[15:02] | I know that we’ve asked you to do something like this before, | 我知道我们以前也求你做过类似的事情 |
[15:04] | so I get it if you don’t– | 所以如果你拒绝 我也能理解 |
[15:05] | No, I’ll do it. | 不 我愿意帮你们 |
[15:07] | Look, whatever happened, Hanna’s important to me. | 不论发生什么 汉娜对我都很重要 |
[15:11] | So if I have a chance to crush the mona monster, | 所以既然有机会能打倒梦娜这个恶魔 |
[15:14] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[15:16] | – After school? – Yeah, after school. | -放学后见 -好的 放学后见 |
[15:32] | “Mona’s almost gone”? | “梦娜就要走了” |
[15:34] | Gone where? | 去哪里 |
[15:36] | The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital– | 拉德里的医生打算把她转到别的医院去 |
[15:39] | One with thicker bars. | 一所戒备更森严的医院 |
[15:41] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:42] | – Wren told me. – He did? | -任告诉我的 -他告诉你的吗 |
[15:44] | What does he have to do with any of this? | 他为什么要搅和这滩浑水 |
[15:46] | He thought I should know, | 他觉得这件事我应该知道 |
[15:48] | and he said that Mona’s been passing her meds to a visitor. | 他说梦娜一直在通过一个访客往外送药 |
[15:52] | – Lucas? – You’re saying that the pills | -卢卡斯 -你是说艾瑞亚在他包里 |
[15:55] | that Aria found in his bag might be for mona? | 发现的药片可能是梦娜的吗 |
[15:56] | I don’t know, Wren didn’t tell me, so I didn’t ask. | 我不知道 任没有说 我也没问 |
[15:58] | And “Hanna’s next.” | 还有”下一个是汉娜” |
[16:00] | I don’t want to give anyone any of my blood. I need all I got. | 我可不想把血给别人 一滴也不行 |
[16:04] | – My mom is handling it. – Wait a second. | -我妈妈会处理的 -等一下 |
[16:05] | If they send Mona away, | 如果他们把梦娜送走了 |
[16:06] | we’re not gonna find out why she gave us Maya’s site. | 我们就无法得知她为何要把玛雅的网站告诉我们了 |
[16:09] | If it really is Maya’s site. | 如果那真是玛雅的网站 |
[16:13] | You’re sure your mom can stop this court order on Hanna’s blood? | 你确定你妈妈能阻止法院取汉娜的血样吗 |
[16:16] | My mom picks her teeth with court orders. | 肯定可以 小事一桩 |
[16:19] | What did you want to borrow? | 你想借什么 |
[16:21] | I want something classy but not frumpy. | 经典但又不过时的 |
[16:25] | Not that you have frumpy. | 不是说你穿得过时 |
[16:31] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[16:36] | Spencer, she’s gonna know you went through there. | 斯宾塞 她会发现你翻过她的包的 |
[16:38] | I can get in and out without leaving a trace. | 我不会留下一丝痕迹的 |
[16:43] | Ooh, jackpot. | 找到了 |
[16:45] | Garrett’s file? | 加勒特的档案吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah. The works. | 是的 开工吧 |
[16:49] | Get out your phone. We’re taking pictures. | 拿手机出来 都拍下来 |
[17:01] | Paige! | 佩奇 |
[17:12] | That drug that made you sick– | 那个让你生病的药… |
[17:15] | It didn’t come from anybody at the party. It was in my flask. | 不是派对里那些人的 是我那个小瓶里的 |
[17:18] | – You know that, don’t you? – I guess I figured that out. | -你早就知道 是不是 -我猜到了 |
[17:21] | When I gave it to you, I didn’t know it. | 我给你的时候 并不知道里面被下药了 |
[17:24] | I swear, I would never do that to you. | 我发誓 我绝不会那样对你的 |
[17:26] | But somebody did that you. | 但是有人那样对你了 |
[17:28] | Yeah, somebody did it to me. | 是的 那人是想给我下药 |
[17:30] | Who? | 是谁 |
[17:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:35] | Do you know when it happened? | 那你知道是什么时候发生的吗 |
[17:37] | It was the night that somebody dug up Ali’s grave. | 艾莉的墓被挖开的那天晚上 |
[17:41] | I drank from the flask and I.. | 我喝了那个瓶子里的水… |
[17:45] | lost time. | 然后我就失去了那段时间的记忆 |
[17:48] | I was at Spencer’s, and then I wasn’t at Spencer’s, | 醉倒前我在斯宾塞家 醒来后就不在那了 |
[17:51] | And I’m trying to find out what happened to me. | 我一直在试图找寻这段失去的记忆 |
[17:58] | You were with me. | 你当时跟我在一起 |
[18:02] | Part of that night… you were with me. | 那晚有段时间…你是跟我在一起的 |
[18:11] | Maya wasn’t just strangled, her triquetrum was crushed. | 玛雅除了颈部的勒痕 三角骨也碎裂了 |
[18:15] | by a pipe or a metal bar. | 被一种管状物或者金属棒击打所致 |
[18:18] | Or a policeman’s nightstick. | 也或许是被警棍打的 |
[18:21] | “Lividity indicates the victim was killed at the scene.” | “尸斑显示受害人在案发现场被杀” |
[18:25] | Lividity? | 尸斑 |
[18:26] | It’s the way blood settles in the body when the heart stops. | 是指当人的心脏停跳后 血液在身体的分布 |
[18:28] | It means that Maya was killed right there in Emily’s backyard. | 就是说玛雅是在艾米丽家的后院被杀的 |
[18:32] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[18:34] | Maya was killed the same night that Garrett was arrested at my house. | 玛雅被杀的当晚 加勒特在我家被捕 |
[18:37] | Between 10 P.M. And 2 A.M. | 介于晚上十点到次日凌晨两点之间 |
[18:38] | Which means that he had plenty of time | 也就是说他有充足的时间杀了玛雅 |
[18:40] | to kill Maya and meet with Melissa. | 再去和梅丽莎见面 |
[18:42] | Poor Maya. | 可怜的玛雅 |
[18:44] | She was just out there in the backyard the whole time? | 当时她一直就在后院 |
[18:46] | Well, the tenants had moved out, | 那时房客已经搬走了 |
[18:47] | and Emily hadn’t moved back in. | 而艾米丽还没有搬回去 |
[18:50] | The house was empty. | 整栋房子是空的 |
[18:54] | Says that there was no personal property found at the scene. | 上面说现场没有发现任何遗留的私人物品 |
[18:57] | So if she had a bag, somebody took it with them. | 如果她背了包的话 有人把它拿走了 |
[19:01] | – What’s this? – The prosecution witness list. | -这是什么 -原告的证人名单 |
[19:03] | – Look at that. – Bart Comstock? | -看这个 -巴特·康斯托克 |
[19:08] | “Break him and it falls apart.” | “把他攻下来 案子就有希望了” |
[19:10] | My mom is gonna go after this guy. | 我妈妈打算从这个人入手 |
[19:12] | He must know something or have seen something. | 他一定是知道或者看到了什么 |
[19:14] | Yeah, something bad about Garrett. | 是的 加勒特干的坏事 |
[19:16] | And she thinks that if she can break him, she could win. | 她认为如果可以攻下这个人 她就赢了 |
[19:19] | The address is in Rosewood. Do you want to go there? | 他就住在玫瑰镇 想去找他吗 |
[19:22] | Caleb’s gonna be here any minute. | 凯勒随时可能到 |
[19:25] | I’ll go on my way home. | 我回家的时候顺道去一趟 |
[19:27] | – Are you sure? – Mm-hmm. | -你能行吗 -没问题 |
[19:29] | I’m just gonna see what’s there. | 我倒要看看那有什么 |
[19:33] | You’re not gonna tell Caleb about these, are you? | 你不会跟凯勒说这些的吧 是吗 |
[19:35] | No. It’s strictly “Need to know.” | 当然不会 我只说他需要知道的 |
[19:37] | Okay, bye. | 那就好 拜拜 |
[19:40] | It was about eleven o’clock, I think. My folks were out. | 大概是十一点钟吧 我父母都出去了 |
[19:45] | I heard something on the front porch. | 我听见前廊那有动静 |
[19:48] | You were sitting on my steps. | 你就坐在我家的台阶上 |
[19:51] | You were drunk. I thought you were drunk. | 你喝醉了 我以为你喝醉了 |
[19:55] | Do you remember me taking you into the house? | 你还记得我扶你进屋吗 |
[19:59] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[20:02] | I was holding you up. | 开始是我抱着你 |
[20:04] | Then I wasn’t holding you– | 后来就不是我抱着你了… |
[20:08] | You were holding me. | 是你抱着我 |
[20:12] | You kissed me. | 你吻了我 |
[20:16] | Maybe you thought I was someone else, | 你可能把我当成了别人 |
[20:18] | I think I knew that, but I didn’t stop you. | 我意识到了 但没阻止你 |
[20:21] | I didn’t want to stop you. It was…like a dream. | 我不想让你停下 因为一切如梦般美好 |
[20:27] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[20:32] | The dream ended. | 梦醒了 |
[20:36] | I went into the kitchen to get you a glass of water, | 我到厨房去给你倒水 |
[20:41] | And when I came back you were gone. | 但回到门口时你已经不在了 |
[20:44] | I tried to call your phone, but you didn’t answer. | 我试着打电话给你 但你没接 |
[20:48] | Somebody called me at eleven. | 有人11点给我打了电话 |
[20:51] | Then at school, I could tell you didn’t remember. | 后来在学校 我看得出你不记得了 |
[20:55] | Or you didn’t want to remember. | 或者你不想记起 |
[20:56] | No, I didn’t remember. I don’t remember! | 我真的不记得 直到现在都想不起来 |
[21:00] | Why wouldn’t you have told me this sooner? | 你怎么不早点告诉我 |
[21:02] | I convinced myself that what I did was okay. It wasn’t. | 我说服自己那么做没错 但并非如此 |
[21:06] | You were there, and I just got…greedy. | 看着你 我就突然变得贪婪 |
[21:12] | It was bad enough when I thought you were drunk, | 之前以为你喝醉时 我就很有负罪感了 |
[21:14] | but when I found out about the flask, | 知道酒被下药后 |
[21:16] | I felt… worse than awful. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[21:21] | Please, Emily, you have to understand, I didn’t– | 艾米丽 你要明白我没有… |
[21:44] | I’m afraid you’re much more impressed | 恐怕我的意见 |
[21:45] | with my opinion than the board. | 对理事会作用不大 |
[21:47] | I couldn’t say anything to change their minds. | 我无法改变他们的想法 |
[21:50] | When do they send her away? | 什么时候送她走 |
[21:51] | It’s just a matter of paperwork now. | 就差下发文件了 |
[22:07] | Look, Hanna, we may have been going about this the wrong way. | 汉娜 我们或许走错了方向 |
[22:11] | I’m not the person to speak to them on Mona’s behalf. | 站出来为梦娜说话的不该是我 |
[22:14] | You are. | 而应是你 |
[22:16] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:16] | Yeah. You’ve been visiting her for months. You’re her friend. | 是你几个月来坚持探望她 你是她朋友 |
[22:20] | You want me to talk to a bunch of doctors? | 你准备让我去和一群医生交涉吗 |
[22:22] | Not the whole board, just her primary physicians. | 不是所有人 搞定她的主治医生即可 |
[22:24] | There’s an advocacy hearing tonight. | 今晚有个意见听证会 |
[22:26] | Explain it to them the way you explained it to me. | 就像说服我那样 说服他们吧 |
[22:29] | No. I can’t talk to them the way I talk to you. | 我没法像跟你谈话那样和他们谈话 |
[22:31] | Then you better be prepared to say good-bye to Mona. | 那你只能等着和梦娜道别了 |
[22:47] | Oh. We’re not open. | 我们还没开门迎客 |
[22:50] | First show’s at six-thirty. | 第一场六点半开始 |
[22:52] | Oh. I was just coming by for | 我只是顺道来拿 |
[22:55] | a schedule for the film festival. | 电影节的时间表 |
[22:57] | Sure. Yeah. | 行 拿去吧 |
[23:00] | Some…great stuff comin’ up. | 众多精彩 敬请期待 |
[23:03] | – Lot of that’s not on DVD. – Thanks. | -很多是影碟上没有的内容 -谢谢 |
[23:06] | It’s funny, I’ve been coming to this theater my whole life, | 想想真有趣 我一直光顾这个影院 |
[23:09] | and I never thought of it as having an address or a number. | 却从没想过这里会有个地址或电话 |
[23:13] | You just say, “I’m going to the movies”, | 只要说”我去看电影” |
[23:15] | and everybody knew what you meant. | 所有人都知道指的是哪里 |
[23:17] | Yeah. Like when you say you’re going to church. | 教堂也是一样 |
[23:21] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[23:28] | Anything else I can help you with? | 还有什么事吗 |
[23:32] | I’m usually pretty good figuring out passwords. | 我向来很擅长破解密码的 |
[23:37] | That’s because most people don’t want good passwords– | 因为大多数人并不想要安全的密码 |
[23:38] | They want passwords they can remember. | 只想要好记的 |
[23:43] | Passwords keep you from going in the front door. | 密码将你拒之门外 |
[23:45] | I like to look for an open window, | 而我会找一扇开着的窗户 |
[23:47] | Something that allows you to get into the system | 一个能让你进入系统 |
[23:50] | and unlock things from the other side. | 却不被察觉的窗口 |
[23:52] | – Like a burglar. – That’s the idea. | -就像窃贼一样 -的确 |
[23:56] | That’s a nice machine. | 这电脑不错 |
[23:58] | Your folks? | 家人给的吗 |
[23:59] | My mom. | 我妈给的 |
[24:02] | Hmm. New car, new computer… | 新车 新电脑 |
[24:06] | She just lent me the car. | 车只是借我用的 |
[24:08] | Okay, she didn’t lend you that sweater. | 这件针织衫总不是借的吧 |
[24:11] | No, it’s a rental. | 不 是租的 |
[24:14] | What? Do you just want me to admit | 什么呀 你非要我承认 |
[24:16] | that my mom bought me new clothes? | 我妈给我买了新衣服吗 |
[24:17] | That not just clothing. | 可不是一般的衣服 |
[24:19] | That is $400 worth of sweater you have there. | 是价值400刀的针织衫 |
[24:25] | So I should probably wash it on “Gentle” then, right? | 那机洗的时候是不是要用”温和”档 |
[24:27] | No! You should dry clean it! | 不行 要干洗 |
[24:29] | If you wash this, you will end up with a sweater for a shih tzu. | 水洗的话 这针织衫就只有西施犬能穿了 |
[24:31] | I have never been a dry cleaning kind of guy. | 我就不是会去干洗的那号人 |
[24:35] | That was then, and this is now. | 以前不是 可现在不一样了 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I know who you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说谁 |
[24:45] | I remember those two girls. | 我记得那两个姑娘 |
[24:47] | That is a couple you don’t forget. | 那样一对情侣可不容易忘记 |
[24:51] | How’s your friend doing? | 你朋友还好吗 |
[24:54] | It’s hard. | 挺不容易的 |
[24:55] | And the roughest part was that we all had to talk to the police. | 最受不了的是 我们都得接受警方讯问 |
[24:58] | Yeah. I know. Listen, they talked to me. | 我明白 警方也找我问话了 |
[25:02] | Why would they talk to you? | 他们为什么找你 |
[25:05] | Well, like I said, I remembered her, | 正如我之前说的 我记得她 |
[25:06] | so that’s how I recognized her. | 所以认出了她 |
[25:09] | Recognized her where? | 在哪里认出了她 |
[25:11] | Well, it was late, I was up on the marquee changing the bill, | 有天很晚了 我在入口处换钱 |
[25:14] | and I saw her | 就在那时 我看到她 |
[25:16] | get in the cop car with the guy who killed her. | 和那个杀她的家伙一起进了警车 |
[25:20] | Maya got into a police car with garrett Reynolds? | 玛雅跟加勒特·雷诺兹上了警车吗 |
[25:23] | Yeah, right up the block. The night he killed her. | 是啊 就在街区这 他杀死玛雅那晚 |
[25:27] | She probably thought she was safe. I mean, | 她可能没意识到自己有危险 |
[25:30] | How could she know that the cop was crazy? | 她怎能知道那警察会丧心病狂呢 |
[25:34] | Just can’t trust anybody. | 谁都不可信 |
[25:37] | Yeah, that’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[25:42] | These are so deadly. | 这东西太好吃了 |
[25:43] | I think I will have my cupboard locked for all the century. | 我想我要把我的橱柜永远锁上 |
[25:47] | Put the pretzel down and cross your fingers. | 放下椒盐饼 祈求好运吧 |
[25:52] | 扫描完成 权限维护 输入新密码 | |
[25:56] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[25:57] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[26:00] | “But at my back I always hear | “我总听见那恐惧的声音自背后来临 |
[26:03] | time’s winged chariot hurrying near.” | 时光之轮无情碾近” |
[26:06] | Andy Marvel– what a marvel– | 安迪·马弗尔 还真是个奇迹 |
[26:09] | talking to his coy mistress about how they shouldn’t waste any time. | 跟她那忸怩作态的情妇说别浪费丁点时间 |
[26:14] | Like you’re doing listening to me. | 就像你们正在屏幕前听我说话一样 |
[26:16] | Oh, my god. I can not believe that you got us in! | 天啊 我真不敢相信你登进去了 |
[26:20] | This is where I’m going to put things to keep from losing them. | 这就是我存储记忆的秘密小站 |
[26:24] | I’m always losing things. | 我总是丢三落四 |
[26:30] | So this really is Maya’s site. | 这真的是玛雅的小站 |
[26:34] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[26:36] | If you’re looking at me, beware– | 要是你正看着我 当心了 |
[26:40] | this site is cursed. | 这个网站被诅咒了 |
[26:52] | It is completely real. | 这事千真万确 |
[26:54] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么线索了吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah, that guy Bart Comstock, | 有 那个叫巴特·康斯托克的男人 |
[26:56] | he saw Maya get into a police car with Garrett | 在玛雅被害的那晚 |
[26:58] | the night he killed her. | 看到玛雅跟加勒特上了警车 |
[27:01] | H-he told you that? | 他告诉你这事了 |
[27:03] | That’s why your mom wants to squash him. | 这就是你妈让他保持缄默的原因 |
[27:06] | I’m gonna try Emily again. | 我再打给艾米丽看看 |
[27:08] | Okay, just… please let me know when you get ahold of her. | 好的 联系上她后告诉我一声 |
[27:10] | – Okay. – Bye. | -知道 -回见 |
[27:19] | 奥斯古展览馆 莱尔·斯普格林跟弗朗西丝·斯普格林收藏的27件主要作品 凭柬入场 | |
[27:28] | Look, it’s not too late to ditch this | 现在放弃看展览 |
[27:29] | and find a miniature golf course. | 去找个小型高尔夫球场还为时不晚 |
[27:33] | Lyle and Frances Springer. | 莱尔·斯普格林跟弗朗西丝·斯普格林 |
[27:36] | Yeah. My grandparents. | 是啊 我的祖父母 |
[27:39] | As in Springer Preservation Fund | 就是斯普格林保本基金 |
[27:42] | Springer Endowment for the Arts? | 和斯普格林艺术基金会的那个吗 |
[27:45] | Guilty. | 惭愧啊 |
[27:49] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:05] | Ezra. All of this stuff belongs to your family? | 以斯拉 这些展览品都是你家族的 |
[28:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:11] | Your family doesn’t have money, your family has money. | 你家真穷 穷得只剩钱了 |
[28:17] | Look… I should have figured out a way to tell you about this, | 我本该找机会告诉你这事的 |
[28:22] | but it’s kind of hard to work into a conversation. | 但有点难以开口 |
[28:26] | You were cutting off a lot more than a name | 当你从菲茨杰拉德变成费兹时 |
[28:28] | when you went from Fitzgerald to Fitz. | 切断的可不止一个名字而已 |
[28:32] | All this stuff, it used to be in my grandparents’ house, | 这些展览品一向收在我祖父母的屋子里 |
[28:35] | and the only people that ever saw it were my family | 能见上一眼的也就是我家人们 |
[28:37] | and people they paid to clean up after them. | 他们花钱雇人做清理工作 |
[28:39] | And they were fine with that. But I’m not. | 他们是乐此不疲 我却不以为然 |
[28:43] | I just always thought that you never talked about your family | 我老在想你从未提及你的家人 |
[28:46] | because you didn’t want them knowing about me. | 是因为你不想让他们知道我的存在 |
[28:50] | I wasn’t keep you away from my family. | 我不是不想让我家人见你 |
[28:52] | I was keeping my family away from you. | 而是不想让你见我的家人 |
[28:57] | Are you angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[29:00] | No… no, I don’t think so. | 没有 我没生气 |
[29:06] | But I think that you owe me something for all those ramen noodles. | 但我想你该好好补偿下我 |
[29:10] | – I think we can negotiate that. – Okay. | -这账咱们得好好算算 -好的 |
[29:32] | It’s okay. | 别害怕 |
[29:36] | Sorry. I didn’t think there was anyone here. | 抱歉 我没想到会有人来 |
[29:39] | I wanted to see what it was like at night. | 我想看看这里的夜景 |
[29:49] | Yesterday was your first time back here since she died… wasn’t it? | 昨天是她死之后你第一次来这 对吗 |
[29:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:59] | I upset you… making you come out here. | 我叫你来这里让你心烦了 |
[30:02] | No. It’s not that. | 没有 不是这样子的 |
[30:05] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[30:06] | I’m…I’m glad you made me come back. | 我很高兴你能让我回来 |
[30:10] | “Made me come back.” that doesn’t sound so good. | “我让你回来”这话听着不是很情愿啊 |
[30:13] | I wanted to. You just helped me make up my mind. | 我想来 你帮我下定了决心 |
[30:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | That was yesterday. How about tonight? | 这是昨天的事 今晚呢 |
[30:26] | Do you think it’s possible to do something | 你觉得在毫无意识的情况下 |
[30:29] | without knowing you’re doing it? | 有可能做什么事吗 |
[30:32] | I mean, without knowing why you’re doing it? | 就是不知道目的何在 |
[30:45] | No. | 不可能 |
[30:50] | I think we’re always who we are. | 我们就是我们自己 |
[30:54] | Okay, but suppose you were drunk. | 好的 但如果喝醉了呢 |
[30:58] | People drink to cover up what they want. | 喝酒只是为了掩人耳目 |
[31:02] | It’s like when you do things in a dream | 就像你在梦里做了某些事 |
[31:06] | and it frightens you | 梦境会让你害怕 |
[31:09] | because you didn’t think that’s who you are. | 因为你觉得梦中的那人不是你自己 |
[31:10] | But it’s you. | 但那就是你 |
[31:15] | Even in a dream, it’s still you. | 即使在梦里 你仍是你自己 |
[31:22] | – You cold? – Yeah, a little. | -冷吗 -有点儿 |
[31:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:53] | You looked lonely over here. | 你看起来挺孤单的 |
[31:55] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[31:59] | These are amazing. | 这些作品都棒极了 |
[32:00] | Ezra said that they belonged to your mom and dad. | 以斯拉说这都是您父母的 |
[32:02] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[32:04] | He hasn’t told you very much about himself, has he? | 他没怎么跟你提他自己的事吧 |
[32:07] | – Well, we’re still learning. – Yes. | -我们仍在相互了解中 -也对 |
[32:10] | Well, you certainly know about | 你所了解的他肯定是 |
[32:12] | the dedicated teacher, the struggling writer. | 那个尽责的老师和勤奋的作家 |
[32:16] | You fit right into that world– you get to be the muse. | 你融入的很好 你就是他的灵感女神 |
[32:19] | Oh, no, I wouldn’t pretend to be that. | 别这么说 我可担当不起 |
[32:22] | Don’t diminish yourself. You have a very important role in this. | 别小瞧了你自己 你对他影响很大 |
[32:25] | I just…I don’t think of myself as playing any role with Ezra. | 我并不觉得自己对以斯拉有什么影响 |
[32:31] | No, I don’t suppose you do. | 我猜你也没意识到 |
[32:34] | What do your parents think about Ezra? | 你父母怎么看以斯拉 |
[32:38] | Well, my mom likes him a lot more than my dad. | 我妈比我爸要喜欢他多一点 |
[32:42] | Fathers and daughters– that can be tricky. | 父女关系总是很复杂的 |
[32:44] | – Yeah. – New man coming along to take away daddy’s little girl. | -对 -新男人抢走了爸爸的小女儿 |
[32:48] | – Your parents are divorced, aren’t they? – Yeah. | -你父母离婚了吧 -是的 |
[32:50] | – Yeah, they are. – Recently? | -他们离婚了 -近期的事吗 |
[32:54] | Guess you could say that. | 差不多吧 |
[32:55] | As recently as when you started seeing Ezra? | 是在你和以斯拉开始约会那时吗 |
[32:58] | Seeing him…romantically, I mean. | 我的意思是 正式确定关系的时候 |
[33:04] | You ask questions like you already know the answers. | 您似乎是在明知故问 |
[33:09] | It’s really very easy | 想要了解一个人 |
[33:12] | to find out what you need to know about people. | 还是非常容易的 |
[33:16] | Oh. All– all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[33:18] | but my family’s not really any of your business. | 我的家庭和您无关 |
[33:21] | Oh, but it’s such an interesting family. | 但是你家太有意思了 |
[33:24] | Your brother’s arrest record, | 你弟弟有案底 |
[33:26] | your romance with a former teacher, | 你和自己前任老师有染 |
[33:28] | the way your mother moved out over your father’s infidelity. | 你妈妈因为丈夫的不忠搬走了 |
[33:32] | You can literally chart all the cracks and strains. | 都能拍成好莱坞大片了 |
[33:38] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:40] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[33:43] | You act as if I’ve hurt your feelings. | 别表现出一副被我伤害了的样子 |
[33:46] | It was unintentional. | 我绝不是故意的 |
[33:51] | I just want to make sure that I’m being clear. | 我只是想表明我的立场 |
[33:55] | I may not agree with the way Ezra lives his life, | 我并不认同以斯拉自己的生活方式 |
[33:58] | but I’m not gonna stand by and let you ruin him. | 但是我也绝不会放任你毁了他 |
[34:03] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[34:04] | Oh, yes. | 那可不 |
[34:07] | It’s all romance and sacrifice in your little Paris garret. | 你的小世界里满满的都是浪漫和牺牲 |
[34:11] | Except you determine what gets sacrificed, not him. | 但被牺牲的是什么 却由你说了算 |
[34:15] | You’re the one that made it impossible for him | 是你让他无法 |
[34:17] | to stay at your little high school. | 继续留在你的高中任教 |
[34:19] | You’re the one who got him tossed out of Hollis. | 是你害他被赶出了霍里斯大学 |
[34:23] | I want to make sure you understand your own motives. | 我只想确认 你是否知道自己的动机 |
[34:27] | I-I don’t have any motives. | 我没有任何动机 |
[34:29] | Everyone has motives. | 人人都有动机 |
[34:32] | Maybe in your world. | 或许在您的世界是这样的 |
[34:33] | It’s not too late for us to have a practical discussion. | 我们现在的对话还不算太晚 |
[34:37] | There can be real-world compensations in your ending this. | 如果你能和他分手 我会给你补偿 |
[34:41] | Compensations? | 补偿 |
[34:43] | I’ve got your attention at last. | 你终于听进我的话了 |
[34:46] | I thought I might. | 我就猜到 |
[35:13] | – What did you say to her? – What did I say to whom? | -你和她说什么了 -和谁 |
[35:16] | I can’t find Aria. | 我找不到艾瑞亚 |
[35:18] | Oh. Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[35:20] | She was talking to you the last time I saw her. | 我最后一次看见她时 她正和你说话 |
[35:24] | Maybe it’s past your bedtime? | 或许到时间睡觉了 |
[35:27] | It’s astounding that you can do things like this | 你都做出这种事了 |
[35:30] | and still not understand why I want nothing to do with this family. | 竟然还不了解我和家里疏远的原因 |
[35:34] | I really don’t know what you think I’ve done. | 我真的不明白你是怎么想的 |
[35:35] | I had a lovely chat with the girl. | 我和那个女孩聊的很愉快 |
[35:40] | I don’t know, maybe she just felt out of place. | 我不知道 或许她只是感到拘束而已 |
[35:43] | You can endow all the museums you want, | 你大可以假仁义的为所有博物馆捐资 |
[35:46] | but you’re not fooling anybody. | 但是你却骗不了所有人 |
[35:49] | There’s not a generous bone in your body. | 你本就不是什么慷慨的人 |
[35:59] | I believe it would be very therapeutic | 我认为让梦娜待在拉德里 |
[36:02] | for Mona to stay at Radley. | 有益于她的康复的 |
[36:04] | She needs the continuity of clinical environment | 她极其需要持续性的临床治疗环境 |
[36:06] | so important to fully integrate the socially challenged teen | 这种治疗对于有社交障碍的人来说 |
[36:10] | back into the peer community. | 能帮助他们再度融入同龄人中 |
[36:23] | Look, Mona did some terrible things. | 梦娜是做了一些很糟糕的事 |
[36:27] | She did some of them to me, and I’m her best friend. | 对我也没例外 我还是她最好的朋友 |
[36:32] | I-I don’t know how she could, | 我不知道她为何这样 |
[36:34] | but I think I understand how angry she was. | 但是我能明白她有多愤怒 |
[36:40] | Mona and I are very, very close, I mean, | 我和梦娜很亲密 |
[36:43] | we’re like the same person. | 好的就像同一个人一般 |
[36:45] | We started out at the same place. | 我们最初有着相同的际遇 |
[36:50] | And we were so close to becoming those girls | 曾经 我们几乎就是那种 |
[36:52] | who would sit at a table and guard purses | 眼馋着受欢迎的漂亮女孩在舞池中热舞 |
[36:55] | while the hot girls were on the floor dancing. | 而又只能坐在不起眼的桌子旁发呆的女孩 |
[36:58] | But Mona made sure we didn’t disappear… | 但梦娜阻止了我们就此消沉 |
[37:02] | And I owe her for that. | 这是我欠她的 |
[37:06] | Look, I see her in that robe and those slippers, | 我看着她穿着难看的袍子和拖鞋 |
[37:08] | and I realize that could be me in there. | 我意识到 那人也有可能是我 |
[37:14] | And if it was me, Mona would be sitting here | 如果里面的是我 梦娜也会在这 |
[37:17] | asking all of you to not send me away. | 恳求你们不要送我走 |
[37:21] | So please don’t. | 所以拜托了 |
[37:25] | Don’t send her to Saratoga. | 千万别把她送去萨拉托加 |
[37:28] | She dosen’t know anyone in Saratoga. | 她在萨拉托加举目无亲 |
[37:31] | There will be no one there to hold her hand. | 在那里 没人会在她身旁支持着她 |
[37:36] | And no one will care a brown rat’s ass for her in Saratoga. | 也没有人会细致入微的照顾她 |
[37:42] | So please. | 求你们了 |
[38:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:05] | It wasn’t your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[38:08] | I shouldn’t have let it happen. | 我不该让这一切发生 |
[38:10] | It was wrong. | 这是个错误 |
[38:12] | If I ever find out who put that stuff in your flask, | 一旦让我发现是谁在你的酒里下药 |
[38:14] | I swear I’ll kill them. | 我发誓会将他们碎尸万段 |
[38:16] | – Don’t say that. – I mean it. | -别这么说 -我是认真的 |
[38:18] | I don’t want you to say it, I don’t want you to mean it. | 我不想你这么说 也不要你真去做 |
[38:22] | I want you to listen. | 我希望你听着 |
[38:27] | I haven’t been with anyone since Maya. | 在玛雅之后 我没有和任何人交往过 |
[38:30] | I haven’t even thought about it. | 我甚至都没有考虑过 |
[38:33] | Or at least I didn’t think I was thinking about it. | 至少我不认为自己有考虑过 |
[38:39] | I was drunk that night, and I got lost. | 那晚我喝醉了 迷了路 |
[38:44] | Only I didn’t really get lost. | 但是我并没有迷失真正的方向 |
[38:48] | I was looking for something. | 我在寻找 |
[38:51] | I was looking for somebody… | 在寻找某个人 |
[38:55] | And I came here. | 所以我来到这里 |
[39:00] | Don’t look away. | 看着我 |
[39:27] | I heard you come in. | 我听到你进来了 |
[39:29] | Yeah, I got home a little while ago. | 是的 我回来一会儿了 |
[39:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:39] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[39:46] | Did I ruin Ezra’s life? | 我真的毁了以斯拉的生活了吗 |
[39:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[39:53] | I know that you think he’s wrecking mine, | 我知道 你觉得是他毁了我的生活 |
[39:55] | but am I just really screwing things up for him? | 但我是否也同时破坏了他的生活呢 |
[40:10] | Am I responsible? | 是我的错吗 |
[40:13] | Am I–am I just destroying everything that I touch? | 我身边的人遭遇 是否都因为我 |
[40:19] | No. You couldn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[40:22] | You would never hurt anyone. | 你不会伤害任何人 |
[40:25] | And no one could ever be harmed by having you in their life. | 任何人的生命中有你 都不会受到伤害 |
[40:56] | I screwed up, didn’t I? | 我搞砸了 对吗 |
[40:59] | They’re probably gonna send her to Mars now. | 梦娜现在可能被送到火星去了 |
[41:01] | You did the opposite of screwing up. | 你才没有搞砸 |
[41:04] | Based on your testimony, the board has decided | 根据你的证词 理事会决定 |
[41:06] | to delay any decision to transfer Mona. | 推迟遣送玛雅 |
[41:09] | – She gets to stay? – She gets to stay. | -她可以留下来啦 -是的 |
[41:11] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[41:16] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我以为你会很高兴 |
[41:18] | – I am. Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -我很高兴 谢谢你 -不客气 |
[41:26] | 有艾米的消息吗 有东西要给你看 – 斯宾塞 | |
[41:32] | You’re making me laugh. | 你逗死我了 |
[41:34] | I’m trying to eat. | 我吃吃看 |
[41:40] | – We should not be watching this. – Stop it. | -我们不能再看下去了 -别拍了 |
[41:42] | There are hundreds of videos, | 这里有数百个视频 |
[41:43] | and you don’t know what they are until you open them. | 你不看怎么知道是什么呢 |
[41:52] | Everything’s jumbled up. | 这些都很混乱 |
[41:53] | Yeah, it’s more of a junk drawer than a journal. | 是啊 这可比杂志上的八卦乱多了 |
[41:56] | Yeah, but this is real. | 是的 但这些都是真的 |
[41:58] | Mona gave us the genuine article. | 梦娜给我们的是真的 |
[42:00] | – How? – Why? | -怎么可能 -为什么 |
[42:01] | To help us. | 为了帮助我们 |
[42:04] | How much of this did Caleb see? | 这些东西凯勒看到了多少 |
[42:06] | He didn’t want to see any of it once he realized what it was, | 在他意识到这是什么前 他是没兴趣看的 |
[42:08] | but he got us in there. | 但这是他帮我们进入的 |
[42:12] | I think Emily’s got a very old soul. | 我想艾米丽拥有前世灵魂 |
[42:16] | I feel it when I kiss her. | 我在吻她时 可以感受到 |
[42:19] | I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards. | 我可以感觉到整个世界时光倒流 |
[42:23] | I’m so out of my comfort zone. | 听得我真不舒服 |
[42:26] | – Hanna, don’t – Just one more. | -汉娜 别看了 -最后一个 |
[42:30] | I’m such a coward. I know that. | 我真是个懦夫 我清楚这一点 |
[42:34] | I have to face my fears. | 我要直视我的恐惧 |
[42:37] | I can’t hide forever. | 我不能再掩饰下去了 |
[42:40] | I can’t keep being afraid. | 我要勇敢起来 |
[42:44] | – Call her. – Her phone is off. | -给她打电话 -她关机了 |
[42:46] | Well, call her again. Now. | 那继续打 快点 |
[42:48] | We can’t watch this without her. | 她来之前我们不要再看了 |
[42:51] | At least it’s on this time. | 尤其在这关键时刻 |
[43:25] | Just looking at you in that hoodie makes me shiver. | 你的连帽衫真让我不寒而栗 |
[43:28] | I guess summer’s really over. | 我想夏天真的过去了 |