时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is that for a club? | 这是是俱乐部的印章吗 |
[00:03] | Not a club so much as a party. | 其实那更像是一个聚会 |
[00:05] | I used to see your friend there. | 我以前在那碰见过你朋友 |
[00:07] | Maya? | 玛雅吗 |
[00:07] | There’s no more “A”, so why are you lying to me now? | A已经不存在了 你为什么还要骗我 |
[00:10] | More silence. I’m done, Hanna. | 又是沉默 我受够了 汉娜 |
[00:12] | You were friends of Ali’s. | 你们是艾莉的朋友 |
[00:13] | Me too. I’m Cece. | 我也是 我是茜茜 |
[00:15] | – Come in and meet… my mother. – Hello. | -这位是我的母亲 -您好 |
[00:18] | The board has decided to delay any decision to transfer Mona. | 理事会决定推迟梦娜的转院 |
[00:22] | I’m not gonna ask you to explain anything | 我不会再让你跟我解释了 |
[00:24] | because you won’t. I’ll find out for myself. | 因为你根本不会解释的 我自己去查 |
[00:26] | Tell your mom we need you to come in for a blood sample. | 转告你母亲 带你来警局做血样检测 |
[00:28] | My blood is not on your evidence. | 证物上的血迹不是我的 |
[00:29] | Why didn’t you tell me Ted was a pastor? | 你为什么不告诉我泰德是牧师呢 |
[00:31] | You really like him! | 你真的喜欢上他了 |
[00:32] | There can be real-world compensations in your ending this. | 如果你能和他分手 我会给你补偿 |
[00:35] | Do you mind if we try and break into Maya’s site? | 你介意我们侵入玛雅的网站吗 |
[00:37] | We have to. | 我们必须这样做 |
[00:38] | I heard that Caleb was back from California. | 我听说凯勒从加州回来了 |
[00:40] | I could ask him for | 我只要请教他一些 |
[00:41] | some tips on how to get around a tough password. | 破解复杂密码的窍门 |
[00:42] | Go ahead. | 随便你吧 |
[00:43] | At least one of us might be able to be in the same room as him. | 至少我们中还有人可以和他共处一室 |
[00:46] | We’re in. | 进去了 |
[00:52] | Okay, I understand you’re really upset right now, | 我知道你现在很不安 |
[00:54] | but can you please just look at this? | 但求你看一眼这个 |
[00:57] | It’s a photo of Maya. | 这是玛雅的照片 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I saw it. | 是的 我之前见过 |
[01:00] | I found it on her website last night, Spence. | 我昨晚在她的主页找到的 斯宾塞 |
[01:03] | Look. There is a stamp on her wrist | 看 她手腕上的印章 |
[01:05] | that matches the one Emily remembers from that night. | 和艾米丽那晚的记忆刚好吻合 |
[01:07] | – Holden really did see her there. – Yep. | -霍顿真的在那里看到她了 -是的 |
[01:11] | Why are you not all go-go-gadget about this? | 你为什么对这个一点都不惊奇呢 |
[01:13] | This is big! This is a real link between Maya and that night. | 这是大发现 这是玛雅与那晚的真正联系 |
[01:16] | Look! | 你看 |
[01:16] | Aria, I can’t do this anymore, okay? | 艾瑞亚 我不能在查这些了 好吗 |
[01:19] | I cannot keep running around looking for clues, | 我不能继续东奔西跑寻找线索了 |
[01:22] | I can’t spend hours hacking into websites. | 也不能花时间在入侵网站上了 |
[01:24] | Five days ago I literally forgot to apply to college. | 五天前 我居然忘了寄大学申请信 |
[01:28] | Do you get that? | 你明白吗 |
[01:29] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[01:32] | First I drive Toby out of town, and now this. | 先是逼托比离开镇上 现在又这事 |
[01:36] | Hey, it was just the early admissions deadline. | 那只是第一批招生截止日期 |
[01:38] | You can still get in. | 你还有机会申请的 |
[01:39] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有问题的 |
[01:41] | Upenn has been my dream school since I was eight, Aria, | 宾州大学是我从小到大的梦想 艾瑞亚 |
[01:44] | and yesterday I found my dream crumpled up in the bottom of a bag | 昨天我发现我的梦想差点被 |
[01:47] | underneath my A.P. French and my physics homework. | 我的法语进修课和物理作业毁掉 |
[01:50] | Which, by the way, I got a “B” On.”B.” | 我的分数是B 是B |
[01:54] | So no, everything is not gonna be okay! | 所以有大问题了 |
[02:00] | I’m dropping my Velma act. | 我不要扮演维尔玛了 |
[02:01] | From now on, I’m Daphne. | 从今天起 我是达芙妮 |
[02:04] | Because I have got a boyfriend to get back, | 我要挽回我的男朋友 |
[02:06] | and I have a college to get into. | 我还要申请大学 |
[02:07] | I think you’re confusing | 我想你误会了 |
[02:09] | which Scooby-Doo character would have gotten into an Ivy League. | 史努比中哪个角色最终进了常青藤大学的 |
[02:12] | And both Velma and Daphne solve crime. | 维尔玛和达芙妮都可以破案 |
[02:17] | Morning, ladies. This belong to one of you? | 早上好 美女们 这是你们的吗 |
[02:20] | Yeah, that’s mine. Thanks. | 是我的 谢谢 |
[02:22] | Sure. Upenn. Who’s applying? | 不用谢 谁要申请宾州大学 |
[02:26] | Not me, ’cause I’m going to community college. | 不是我 因为我要去社区大学了 |
[02:29] | She just missed the early admissions deadline. | 她错过了第一批招生 |
[02:31] | Hey, you don’t need early admissions. You’re a Hastings. | 第一批招生对你不重要 你是海斯汀家族的 |
[02:34] | If I can get in, you can get in. | 我都能上 你也能 |
[02:36] | You went to Upenn? | 你在宾州大学读书吗 |
[02:38] | Okay, dial down the shock. | 好的 淡定 |
[02:40] | No. No, it’s just that if you went, | 不 如果你在那里念书 |
[02:42] | then maybe you know somebody that I can talk to about my application, | 也许你认识可以帮我申请大学的人 |
[02:45] | like a dean or a professor– a janitor, even. | 比如院长或教授 甚至门卫也行 |
[02:49] | Well, there is this party tonight, | 今晚有个聚会 |
[02:51] | some people I haven’t seen since high school, | 有些人我高中毕业后就没见过了 |
[02:53] | this guy Steven is supposed to be there. | 但有个叫史蒂文的会到场 |
[02:56] | Last I heard, he got a job | 上次我听说 他毕业后 |
[02:58] | working for admissions after he graduated. | 在招生办工作 |
[03:00] | – At Upenn? – Yeah. | -在宾州大学吗 -是的 |
[03:01] | That is great. That is awesome! | 太棒了 棒极了 |
[03:03] | Can we please go talk to him? | 我们能跟他说上话吗 |
[03:04] | I could just bring my application– | 我可以带上我的申请 |
[03:06] | I really wasn’t planning on going. It’s not really my scene. | 我真的不打算去 我不太感兴趣 |
[03:15] | Oh. You’re not gonna stop staring at me | 我要是不说同意你就一直 |
[03:16] | like a lost puppy until I say yes, are you? | 像个可怜的小猫那样看着我 是吗 |
[03:21] | Fine. We’ll go. | 好吧 我们去 |
[03:23] | Meet me at seven outside the boutique. | 七点钟在精品店门口见 |
[03:25] | Thank you so much. | 万分感谢 |
[03:27] | Okay. Bye, lovely. – Thank you! | -好 亲爱的 再见 -谢谢你 |
[03:29] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:30] | Well, look who just got their wish, Cinderella. | 看来灰姑娘要实现愿望啦 |
[03:33] | – You’re gonna come too, right? – Hmm. Negative. | -你会一起来的 对吧 -不行 |
[03:36] | I have gotta go talk to Ezra after school. | 我放学后要去找以斯拉 |
[03:42] | Sorry to bother you this early, Mrs. Marin. | 玛琳夫人 抱歉这么早打扰您 |
[03:45] | “Mrs. Marin.” That doesn’t sound good. | “玛琳夫人” 听起来不妙 |
[03:47] | Is Hanna home? | 汉娜在家吗 |
[03:48] | She’s getting ready for school. What’s going on? | 她正准备上学 有事吗 |
[03:51] | The judge signed the court order. | 法官签署了法院命令 |
[03:53] | The department now has the legal authority | 司法部门有法定权利 |
[03:55] | to compel Hanna to provide a blood sample. | 强迫汉娜提供血样 |
[03:58] | – Barry– – the sample will be tested | -巴里 -血样将被测试 |
[04:00] | to see if it’s a match with blood found on an anklet | 看是否与艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯脚链上 |
[04:02] | belonging to Alison Dilaurentis. | 的血样相吻合 |
[04:04] | Lower your voice. | 请声音小一点 |
[04:06] | Hanna has five days to comply, Mrs. Marin. | 汉娜必须在五日之内履行法令 玛琳太太 |
[04:08] | You know how to reach us. | 你知道我们的联系方式 |
[04:15] | Mom, did you see my hairbrush? | 妈妈 看到我的梳子了吗 |
[04:18] | Check the bottom drawer. | 看看最底下的抽屉 |
[04:33] | Good morning, Hastings & Reibman. | 早上好 海斯汀与瑞布曼律师事务所 |
[04:35] | I need to speak to Veronica Hastings right away. | 马上帮我接通维罗妮卡·海斯汀 |
[05:30] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[05:35] | Have you seen Spencer? | 看见斯宾塞了吗 |
[05:37] | No. | 没有 |
[05:39] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[05:45] | Can you give her this when you do? | 见到她时 能帮我转交给她吗 |
[05:54] | It’s the new log-in for Maya’s website. | 这是玛雅主页的新登录密码 |
[05:59] | How’s your mom doing? | 你妈妈怎么样了 |
[06:00] | Better. | 好多了 |
[06:03] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[06:06] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[06:11] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:19] | Thanks for passing that along. | 谢谢帮我转交 |
[06:22] | Okay. | 没事 |
[06:37] | “The Apple Rose Grille at closing time. | 苹果玫瑰咖啡馆打烊之时 |
[06:39] | Go alone or Caleb pays. – A.” | 只身赴约 否则凯勒将付出代价 A |
[06:42] | What’s at the grille? | 那里有什么玄机 |
[06:44] | I don’t know– A’s takeout? | 我也不知道 没准是A的外卖 |
[06:46] | – When did you get this? – This morning. | -你什么时候收到的 -早上 |
[06:48] | I talked to Caleb for the two seconds and then bam! The text. | 我才和凯勒说了几句话 短信就来了 |
[06:52] | Do you think it was because of Mona? | 你觉得会和梦娜有关吗 |
[06:54] | “A” probably knows I’m the one who made her stay at Radley. | A可能知道了是我让梦娜留在拉德里的 |
[06:57] | Has Wren said anything about how she’s doing? | 任提起过她现在的情况吗 |
[07:00] | Oh– I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:02] | I haven’t talked to him since then. | 那次之后就没和他说过话了 |
[07:06] | You can’t go. It’s not safe. | 你不能去 不安全 |
[07:08] | Spencer, if it were Toby being threatened– | 斯宾塞 如果有人拿托比要挟你 |
[07:10] | Then I would hope that you would tell me the same thing. | 那我也希望你能这样劝告我 |
[07:12] | Look, I’ve already lost one person this week, | 听着 这周我已经失去一个人了 |
[07:14] | and when Toby come back to Rosewood, | 等托比回到玫瑰镇时 |
[07:16] | if he comes back, I’m just pray that it is in one piece, okay? | 如果他能回来 我也希望一切无恙 |
[07:20] | So please promise me that you will not go. | 所以向我保证 你不会去 |
[07:23] | Okay. I promise. | 好吧 我保证 |
[07:32] | I haven’t seen her smile like that since Maya. | 玛雅死后我都没见她这样笑过 |
[07:36] | So I take it we’re still not gonna tell her about | 那我们还是先别告诉她 |
[07:38] | getting into Maya’s website. | 黑进玛雅主页的事了 |
[07:40] | She deserves a moment of happiness | 在我们把她拽进玛雅的虫洞前 |
[07:41] | before we drag her down the Maya wormhole. | 她应该享受一会儿幸福 |
[07:45] | Aria thinks it’s a sign that | 艾瑞亚觉得 |
[07:46] | we didn’t get hold of her that night, | 那晚我们打不通她电话是一种征兆 |
[07:49] | like the universe just wants her to be happy. | 就好像老天想让她开心一样 |
[07:51] | The universe is a finicky little bastard. | 那老天准是个难伺候的混蛋 |
[07:54] | Hi, Paige. | 你好 佩奇 |
[07:56] | Hey. How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[07:58] | Uh, it’s… good. | 还不错 |
[08:00] | Yeah. It’s great. | 棒极了 |
[08:04] | Great. | 好吧 |
[08:07] | Um, okay. See you later. | 好 那一会儿见 |
[08:12] | You can’t pretend this isn’t happening! | 你不能假装对一切都视而不见 |
[08:13] | No, but I can kick you out of my apartment. | 是啊 但我能把你赶出去 |
[08:15] | It’s great that you have principles, | 你有原则是不错 |
[08:17] | but you’re only hurting yourself. | 但你只会伤害你自己 |
[08:18] | I’m serious. Get out. | 我说真的 滚 |
[08:19] | Dude, don’t be an idiot. Take the offer! | 兄弟 别傻了 接受这个提议吧 |
[08:21] | I’m not gonna– | 我才不会 |
[08:26] | – You Aria? – Not now, Wes. | -你是艾瑞亚 -换个时候 维斯 |
[08:28] | Dude, introduce me. | 兄弟 介绍一下 |
[08:31] | Dude, keep walking. | 兄弟 接着滚吧 |
[08:37] | And that was? | 那是 |
[08:40] | That’s Wesley. My brother. | 那是维斯利 我弟弟 |
[08:55] | What offer was he talking about? | 他说的提议是什么 |
[08:57] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:59] | Ezra, I could hear you two yelling from the stairwell. | 以斯拉 我从楼梯间就听见你们吵了 |
[09:01] | – Clearly you’re upset – I meant it. | – 很明显你们都很生气 -我说真的 |
[09:02] | It’s nothing you need to worry about. | 没有什么需要你担心的 |
[09:06] | How much money is your mom gonna pay you to break up with me? | 你妈打算给你多少钱 好让你和我分手 |
[09:10] | Why would you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[09:12] | Because she offered it to me first. | 因为她先和我提出来了 |
[09:13] | The other day at the museum | 在展览馆的那一天 |
[09:15] | my mother offered you money to break up with me? | 我妈提出要给你钱和我分手 |
[09:18] | That’s what I came here to tell you. | 我今天来就是要告诉你这个 |
[09:24] | I’m sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我只是 |
[09:26] | processing. | 还在思考 |
[09:29] | Well, can you please process out loud? | 那你能说说你的想法吗 |
[09:31] | Why was your brother here? | 你弟弟为什么来 |
[09:33] | He came to help buy back the car I sold. | 他来帮我赎回我卖出的车 |
[09:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:40] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[09:42] | I can keep up, Ezra. | 那就慢慢说 以斯拉 |
[09:44] | Technically, the jag wasn’t mine to sell. | 严格说来 那部车不是我的 |
[09:47] | My grandfather left it to me, | 我祖父把它留给了我 |
[09:48] | but because I disowned my inheritance, | 但因为我放弃了遗产 |
[09:50] | it defaulted to my brother. | 所以就归为我弟弟所有 |
[09:54] | About a month ago I needed money, | 一个月前我需要用钱 |
[09:56] | so I called Wes and he said I could sell the car | 所以我打给了韦斯 他说我可以卖车 |
[09:58] | and keep the cash. | 套现自用 |
[10:01] | Okay, so…? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[10:03] | So… | 然后 |
[10:05] | my mother found out, | 我妈发现了 |
[10:07] | and she’s now claiming it’s a sentimental family heirloom. | 她声称那是一个令人感伤的传家宝 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah, ’cause she is just so sentimental. | 她可真是多愁善感 |
[10:14] | I have to buy the car back, | 我必须买回那辆车 |
[10:15] | and now the guy is asking for double. | 但现在那人要双倍价钱 |
[10:18] | Which means I have to borrow… from her. | 所以我还得借她的钱 |
[10:23] | I have to meet somebody about the car. | 我得去见个人谈车的事情 |
[10:26] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:33] | Okay– | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Han? Hey, wait up. | 汉 等我一下 |
[10:56] | Hey. Where’s Paige? | 佩奇在哪 |
[10:57] | Headed home. We’re gonna meet up later. | 她回家了 我们稍后会见面 |
[10:59] | Look, I know you’re not telling me something. | 我知道你有事瞒我 |
[11:02] | I haven’t heard an update about Maya’s website in a few days. | 我都好几天没听到玛雅主页的消息了 |
[11:05] | If it even is Maya’s. | 还不知是否真是玛雅的 |
[11:07] | I mean, we always knew that Mona might be playing a trick, | 我们都知道可能是梦娜在捣鬼 |
[11:09] | and if that’s what you guys aren’t telling me– | 如果是因为这个你们不愿告诉我 |
[11:10] | This isn’t a trick. | 这不是恶作剧 |
[11:12] | Then what is it? Do you know? | 那是什么 你知道吗 |
[11:16] | Caleb found a way around the password. | 凯勒破解了密码 |
[11:19] | It’s this site where Maya kept stuff. | 玛雅就在这个网站上保存资料 |
[11:21] | Photos, blog entries, videos– | 照片 博客 视频 |
[11:25] | Videos of what? Of Maya? | 什么视频 是玛雅的吗 |
[11:27] | And one she took of you. | 还有一个她给你拍的 |
[11:30] | – How long have you– – A few days. | -你知道多久了 -有几天了 |
[11:32] | And you kept it from me? | 你却一直不告诉我 |
[11:34] | She was my girlfriend. How could you keep this from me? | 她是我女友 你怎么能瞒着我呢 |
[11:36] | Because we saw how happy you were with Paige, | 因为我们看到你和佩奇在一起很开心 |
[11:39] | and we couldn’t bring ourselves to ruin that. | 我们不能亲手毁掉你们的快乐 |
[11:42] | Come on, Em, at least one of us deserves to be happy. | 艾米 我们中至少有一个人理应得到幸福 |
[11:46] | Look, I know you’re trying to protect me, | 我知道你们是想保护我 |
[11:49] | but it’s not up to you. | 但你们不能擅作主张 |
[11:50] | I don’t appreciate being lied to. | 我不会为此感激你们 |
[11:52] | You’re right, and… I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[11:59] | Here’s the log-in info for Maya’s website. | 这是玛雅主页的登录密码 |
[12:03] | I can look at it with you, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以和你一起看 |
[12:06] | No. I… want to do it on my own. | 不用了 我想自己看 |
[12:33] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[12:37] | So, what brings you to my neck of the woods? | 什么风把你吹到我的地盘上来了 |
[12:39] | Just a few errands. | 来办些公务 |
[12:43] | – Maybe we could grab coffee sometime. – I should get going. | -抽空一起喝杯咖啡吧 -我得走了 |
[12:47] | We should. Coffee would be great. | 可以 挺好的 |
[12:49] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[12:52] | – Well, it was nice seeing you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[12:54] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:05] | He basically kicked me out. | 他基本上是把我撵出门的 |
[13:07] | He did not kick you out, okay? | 他没撵你 好吗 |
[13:09] | He had someplace to go. | 他只是要出门 |
[13:12] | I’m kind of lying here despondently right now, Spence. | 现在我躺在这儿快沮丧死了 斯宾塞 |
[13:14] | Well, can you just sit despondently? I need the bed. | 那你能坐起来沮丧吗 我要用床 |
[13:17] | No. Lying is more despondent. | 不要 坐起来就不够沮丧了 |
[13:19] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[13:21] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | – Show me options. – Okay. | -给我看看吧 -好 |
[13:27] | Gray… or blue? | 穿灰的 还是蓝的 |
[13:30] | Definitely neither. | 都不行 |
[13:32] | These are my most collegiate-looking blazers. | 这已经是我最具大学生气质的西服了 |
[13:34] | You did not just say that. | 不是吧 |
[13:36] | Spencer, you’re going to meet this UPenn guy | 斯宾塞 你是要在周五晚的派对上 |
[13:39] | at a party on a friday night, okay? | 见那个宾大大人 好吗 |
[13:41] | So I really don’t think that the attire is business formal. | 我真不觉得着装要正式到商务级别 |
[13:45] | Did I mention how happy I am that you’re coming with me? | 我说了你能陪我去我很高兴吗 |
[13:49] | You mean you don’t want to go alone | 你是说不想独自与 |
[13:50] | to some random party with a 22-year-old stranger? | 一个22岁的陌生人一起参加一个莫名的派对吗 |
[13:53] | She is not a stranger. | 她不是陌生人 |
[13:56] | She is Ali’s older, gorgeous, | 她是艾莉非常要好的朋友 |
[13:59] | very well-connected friend that… | 成熟美丽 |
[14:01] | somehow we never knew anything about. | 但我们却对其一无所知 |
[14:03] | Yeah. Ali would have dangled her | 没错 艾莉应该会在我们面前 |
[14:05] | in front of us like a pair of diamond earrings. | 像炫耀钻石耳环一样炫耀她 |
[14:07] | – Why didn’t she? – I don’t know. | -可她为什么没有呢 -我不知道 |
[14:13] | Is that your mother’s? | 这是你妈妈的衣服吗 |
[14:14] | No! | 不是 |
[14:17] | Maybe. | 或许是吧 |
[14:19] | Help! | 救救我吧 |
[14:21] | Please. | 求你啦 |
[14:31] | Perfect. You can wear this. | 好极了 你可以穿这身 |
[14:43] | You and Ezra are gonna be fine. | 你和以斯拉会没事的 |
[14:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:48] | If you say so. | 借你吉言吧 |
[14:51] | His family is– | 他的家人 |
[14:52] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我懂 好吗 |
[14:54] | My nanna once offered me $200 | 我奶奶曾经给我200美元 |
[14:57] | to shave my father’s sideburns in his sleep | 让我趁老爸睡觉时刮掉他的络腮胡 |
[15:00] | because apparently they were “an affront to his upbringing”. | 因为它们明显”有辱门风” |
[15:05] | And he still has a scar really close to his ear. | 至今他耳朵附近还有块伤疤呢 |
[15:09] | You actually did it? | 你真去刮了啊 |
[15:11] | I was ten! | 我那时才十岁 |
[15:12] | That was like a million dollars back then! | 那笔钱对我来说就像一百万 |
[15:14] | – Are you kidding? – Oh, my God. | -开啥玩笑 -天啊 |
[15:18] | I’d do it again. | 要是时光倒流 我还是会刮的 |
[15:25] | So they’re coming back to a party at Rosewood? | 他们回玫瑰镇来参加派对吗 |
[15:29] | You never know what you’re gonna get. | 你永远都不知道你会得到什么 |
[15:31] | People either love you | 他人要么爱你 |
[15:32] | or they don’t remember your name. | 要么与你形同陌路 |
[15:36] | Look at Jason– | 就说杰森吧 |
[15:37] | He won’t return my phone calls, and we dated for how long? | 我们曾恋爱过那么久 现在他都不回我电话 |
[15:39] | Jason’s just going through a really rough time right now. | 杰森这段时间很难熬 |
[15:43] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[15:46] | Wait. I’ve been here before. | 等等 我以前来过这 |
[15:49] | We both have. This is Noel Kahn’s cabin. | 我们都来过 这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋 |
[15:51] | Yeah, Eric does have a little brother, doesn’t he? | 埃里克的弟弟 对吧 |
[15:53] | Tell me, does douchebaggery run in the family? | 这家有什么惹到你们的讨厌鬼吗 |
[15:57] | Is Noel gonna be here? | 诺埃尔会来吗 |
[15:59] | – I’m betting he doesn’t think we are. – Something wrong? | -他肯定想不到我们要来 -怎么了 |
[16:01] | No. Nothing. Just… weird history with Noel. | 没什么 和诺埃尔有些纠结的往事 |
[16:06] | – What kind of weird history? – They used to date. | -什么纠结往事 -他俩以前约会过 |
[16:08] | – I wouldn’t exactly call it– – it ended really badly. | -我才不觉得是约会 -最后不欢而散 |
[16:10] | Oh, so it does run in the family. | 看来这家的确有个讨厌鬼 |
[16:12] | Listen, I understand the hex of the ex, believe me. | 我理解旧情人的尴尬 |
[16:16] | But Noel’s gonna be one of two hundred people at this party, | 即使他出现了 他也只不过是 |
[16:18] | If he even shows. | 这宴会上众多过客之一 |
[16:20] | And we drove all this way, | 我们大老远赶来 |
[16:21] | so I say we go in, find Steven and give him your application, | 就该进去 把申请表交给斯蒂文 |
[16:25] | and if it’s totally awkward we can bail, okay? | 太尴尬的话我们就离开 好吗 |
[16:29] | Cece Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 |
[16:31] | And I brought friends. | 我带了两个朋友 |
[16:41] | Stamp me. | 给我也印个 |
[16:51] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:57] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好啊 |
[17:00] | I cannot believe this is where the stamp was from. | 真不敢相信那印章就是从这来的 |
[17:02] | Yeah. Everybody here is Eric’s age. | 是啊 这里的人都和埃里克年龄相仿 |
[17:04] | What would Maya be doing with this crowd? | 玛雅来这干嘛 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | Who was that guy with the stamp at the | 艾莉的坟墓被挖开的那晚 |
[17:09] | diner the night that Ali’s grave was dug up? | 晚宴上 手上有印章的到底是谁 |
[17:12] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[17:15] | Maybe I should have brought two. | 我该带两份来的 |
[17:16] | – Maybe you should have just left it in the car. – What? | -你该把它留在车里 -什么 |
[17:18] | I’m sorry, but…hello? | 抱歉 但这环境 |
[17:21] | – I know. – Ladies. | -我知道 -姑娘们 |
[17:22] | Did you find Steven? | 你找到斯蒂文了吗 |
[17:23] | Hon, you gotta meet the | 亲爱的 在把申请塞给他前 |
[17:25] | guy before we shove your stuff in his face. | 你应该先找到他 |
[17:29] | Don’t worry. I’ll get it where it needs to go. | 别担心 我帮你搞定 |
[17:31] | Game room. Follow me. | 游戏间 跟我来 |
[17:41] | This one’s called “that night”. | 这个被称作”那一晚” |
[17:45] | Dire moments, last good-byes, | 温存一刻 最后的吻别 |
[17:48] | your kisses dance like fireflies, | 你的吻就像萤火虫 |
[17:51] | I’m gone tonight to a dark unseen. | 今晚我将深入未知之境 |
[17:55] | A wish to take your light with me. | 希望你的光能伴我前行 |
[17:57] | You were my first, but it won’t be our last. | 你是我第一个 但绝不是最后一个 |
[18:01] | Time travels till it’s in the past. | 时光穿行直到过去 |
[18:05] | You’d think our love was some thickening plot… | 我们的爱是一幅浓墨重彩的画幅 |
[18:12] | …they don’t know that it’s all we’ve got. | 但旁人不知 这是我们的全部 |
[18:22] | Looks like Eric Kahn’s still playing truth or dare. | 看起来埃里克·卡恩还在玩真心话大冒险 |
[18:24] | Okay, it’s official, you were right about the blazers. | 好吧 你猜对夹克那部分了 |
[18:31] | Cece drake… | 茜茜·德雷克 |
[18:33] | Back from the dead. | 你又重归人间了 |
[18:35] | How the hell are you? | 你怎么样 |
[18:37] | Worse, now that I’m seeing you, Eric. But thanks for asking. | 埃里克 遇见你更糟了 不过谢谢关心 |
[18:41] | That’s no way to treat the host. | 这么对主人可真不客气 |
[18:44] | But you’ve brought a virgin sacrifice, | 但既然你献出了处女之身 |
[18:46] | so all is forgiven. | 所以我原谅你了 |
[18:47] | These are my ducklings, so play nice. | 这些是我的小跟班 友善点 |
[18:50] | You’re mean when you’re cute. | 你卑鄙的时候真可爱 |
[18:54] | Only rule of the game room is you gotta play to stay. | 游戏间唯一的规矩 努力留下来 |
[18:56] | Other than that, dad’s finest is right here. | 不然 老爹可要发火了 |
[18:59] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[19:04] | Doesn’t look like Steven’s here yet. | 看起来斯蒂文还没来 |
[19:07] | Don’t worry, he will be. | 别着急 他会来的 |
[19:09] | Relax, take a load off. | 放松 别紧张 |
[19:11] | – Can I make you a drink? – Uh, no, thank you. | -要喝的吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[19:14] | No one’s gonna narc on you. | 没人会告发你的 |
[19:16] | I’ve seen cops do way worse in this room. | 警察在这都是睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[19:20] | Yeah. Still no. | 还是不了 |
[19:29] | Oh. Girl in bra, boy in boxers. | 男女生都已经坦诚相见了 |
[19:32] | Did we skip truth and head straight to dare, or…? | 我们是跳过真心话直接大冒险 还是 |
[19:35] | Stephanie was warm, Alex was being Alex. | 斯蒂芬妮睡着了 亚历克斯在扮自己 |
[19:40] | Well, in that case, I challenge you to a round of truth. | 那这轮 我挑战你的真心话 |
[19:44] | All right, Cece. We’re playing one-on-one truth rounds. | 好吧 茜茜 我们来玩一对一真心话 |
[19:47] | You get caught in a lie, it’s sayonara, sweetheart. | 你撒谎被拆穿 结束了 亲 |
[19:50] | This ain’t my first rodeo, Eric. | 这可不是我第一次玩 埃里克 |
[20:02] | It’s your last night on earth. | 假如这是你在地球的最后一晚 |
[20:03] | Who in this room do you sleep with? | 你会和这屋子里的哪个人谁上床 |
[20:12] | Suraci. | 苏拉奇 |
[20:14] | No one deserves to die a virgin. | 没人应该临死还是童子军 |
[20:17] | 苹果玫瑰咖啡馆即将结束营业 只身赴约 否则凯勒将付出代价 – A | |
[20:25] | Where are you going? I was just about to make dinner. | 你去哪 我正要做晚饭 |
[20:28] | The grille. Aria and I have plans. | 咖啡馆 和艾瑞亚约好了 |
[20:31] | I bought stuff for chicken parmesan. | 我准备做巴马芝士吉列鸡扒哦 |
[20:33] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[20:34] | I wanted to make us dinner. | 我想给咱俩做晚餐 |
[20:37] | Okay, you only cook when you have to tell me something. | 你做饭总是因为有事要说 |
[20:40] | No I don’t. | 不 才不是 |
[20:52] | The police came by this morning with a court order. | 警察今早送来份法庭决议 |
[20:57] | But I don’t want you to worry. | 但你不用担心 |
[20:59] | Spencer’s mom is on it, | 斯宾塞的妈妈正在努力 |
[21:00] | and she’s assured me that you’re gonna be fine. | 她跟我保证你会没事的 |
[21:03] | But I just wanted to tell you. | 我只是想告诉你这事 |
[21:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:10] | Go ahead. Say hi to Aria for me. | 去吧 替我跟艾瑞亚问声好 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Thanks, mom. | 好的 谢谢妈妈 |
[21:32] | Hi, Ted? It’s Ashley. | 喂 泰德 我是艾什莉 |
[21:35] | I know it’s late, but… | 我知道现在很晚了 不过 |
[21:38] | have you eaten yet? | 你吃过晚饭了吗 |
[21:41] | Have you ever been arrested? | 你被逮捕过吗 |
[21:43] | Funny you ask that since you dared me | 你这问题真有意思 上次我们玩真心话大冒险 |
[21:45] | to steal a car last time we played. | 是你让我去偷车 |
[21:47] | And then called the cops. | 然后又报了警 |
[21:48] | I did, didn’t I? | 我干过这事 不是吗 |
[21:49] | – You did? – Yep. | -你干的吗 -是的 |
[21:50] | Ever make a sex tape? | 录过性爱影片吗 |
[21:53] | I’m really starting to think it was a bad idea that we came here. | 我开始觉得 来这儿并非明智之举 |
[21:56] | There is no way that I’m playing truth | 我绝不跟这群烂醉又饥渴的大学男生 |
[21:58] | or dare with a bunch of drunk, horny college boys. | 玩什么真心话大冒险 |
[22:01] | Okay, shall we go back upstairs? | 好吧 那我们回楼上吧 |
[22:03] | Yes– o-kay. | 好的 |
[22:08] | Well, I guess that’s to be expected. | 不出所料 他来了 |
[22:13] | Yeah, but she’s not. | 没料到她也会来 |
[22:17] | I think we just found a reason to stay and play. | 看来我们有留下继续玩的理由了 |
[22:26] | Noel Kahn. | 诺埃尔·卡恩 |
[22:29] | Who invited you? | 谁邀请你们的 |
[22:31] | Cece Drake. You know her? | 茜茜·德雷克 认识她吗 |
[22:34] | Not as well as my brother does. | 没我哥熟 |
[22:37] | So, you guys back together now? | 这么说 你们俩又和好了 |
[22:40] | So many questions. | 问题还真多 |
[22:42] | I wouldn’t mind a few answers. | 我还有话想问你们呢 |
[22:44] | Then how about a game of truth, Noel? | 何不玩一把真心话大冒险 诺埃尔 |
[22:47] | We’re up next. | 我们玩下一轮 |
[22:50] | Me and Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利跟我 |
[23:07] | Caleb, what are you doing? You have to leave. | 凯勒 你来这干嘛 你得离开这 |
[23:09] | – Hanna, get in the car. – No. Listen to me. | -汉娜 上车 -不 听我说 |
[23:10] | You have to go now, Caleb. Please. | 你得马上走 凯勒 求你 |
[23:12] | Hanna, I sent the text. | 汉娜 是我发的短信 |
[23:15] | What? | 什么 |
[23:16] | I’m “A.” | 我是A |
[23:18] | Get in. | 上车 |
[23:29] | Hanna, look at me. | 汉娜 看着我 |
[23:33] | Look, I know that you’re scared, | 我知道你害怕 |
[23:34] | but “A” isn’t going to find us out here. | 但A不会找到这儿的 |
[23:36] | – I’m not scared. – Okay, good. | -我不是害怕 -这就好 |
[23:38] | I’m freaking out. | 我是吓得要死 |
[23:41] | You think you know what’s going on, but you don’t! | 你以为你知道发生的一切 但你不明白 |
[23:43] | You showing up to the grille proves that I do. | 你今晚出现了 证明我是明白的 |
[23:45] | Oh, right. | 是 没错 |
[23:45] | So you figured out there’s another “A” out there. | 你自己搞明白还有另外一个A |
[23:49] | Caleb, you don’t even know what that means. | 凯勒 你甚至不知道那意味着什么 |
[23:52] | It means that you can stop lying to me. | 这意味着你不用继续说谎骗我了 |
[23:55] | We can be together. | 我们可以在一起了 |
[23:58] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[24:01] | Look, it’s not that easy, Caleb. | 凯勒 事情没这么简单 |
[24:04] | This person dug up a grave and stole a body. | 这个人掘墓偷尸 |
[24:10] | This person might have killed Maya | 很有可能是杀死玛雅的凶手 |
[24:11] | because she knew something she shouldn’t have. | 就因为玛雅知道了些她不该知道的事 |
[24:16] | This person… | 这个人… |
[24:18] | What, Hanna? | 怎么了 汉娜 |
[24:21] | “A” ran your mom off the road. | 你妈妈是被A开车撞倒的 |
[24:24] | “A” flew to Montecito to scare the crap out of me, and it worked. | A飞到蒙特其托恐吓我 并且奏效了 |
[24:29] | That’s why I couldn’t tell you what was going on. | 所以我才不能把一切都告诉你 |
[24:31] | I wanted to, but I couldn’t. | 我想告诉你 但我不能这么做 |
[24:35] | You think I would have just let you walk out the door | 要是我有选择的话 |
[24:37] | if I had the choice? | 我会就这么让你走掉吗 |
[24:53] | – Go. – Where did you meet your current boyfriend? | -开始 -跟你现任男友在哪遇见的 |
[24:55] | At a bar. Did you ever invite Maya St. Germain | 一家酒吧 你邀请玛雅·圣日耳曼 |
[24:58] | to any of these parties? | 参加过类似的派对吗 |
[25:00] | Geez, you’re morbid. | 天哪 你没病吧 |
[25:02] | This is a party, Aria. | 这是个派对 艾瑞亚 |
[25:04] | Ask me how many sexual partners I’ve had. | 问问我有过几个性伴侣 |
[25:06] | Just answer the question. | 回答刚刚的问题 |
[25:07] | She came to a few. She had an open invite. | 她来过几次 可以随意来去 |
[25:11] | You ever have sex with your teacher? | 你有跟你老师上过床吗 |
[25:12] | No. I never had sex with my teacher. | 没有 我从没跟我老师上过床 |
[25:14] | – Bull. – It’s my turn. | -胡扯 -到我了 |
[25:16] | How do you know Maya? | 你怎么认识玛雅的 |
[25:17] | Hot new girl and she likes the ladies | 新来的辣妞 还是个蕾丝边 |
[25:19] | and she moves into the Dilaurentis house. | 她搬进的还是迪劳伦提斯家 |
[25:22] | Everyone knew Maya. | 人人都认识玛雅 |
[25:24] | You ever frame anyone for, say, | 你陷害过别人吗 比如 |
[25:26] | stealing answer sheets to the mid-terms? | 偷期中考的答卷 |
[25:28] | Maybe you had access to a certain teacher– | 或许你跟某位老师走得很近 |
[25:31] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[25:32] | Where were you the night that Alison’s grave was dug up? | 艾莉森墓地被挖的那晚你在哪 |
[25:34] | Seriously? You’re really asking me that? | 来真的吗 你真要问我这事 |
[25:37] | I-I don’t even know what night that was. | 我压根儿不知道那是哪天 |
[25:39] | Friday right before Labor Day. | 劳动节前的那个周五 |
[25:40] | I don’t know. I guess I was here. | 我不知道 我想我是在这儿 |
[25:43] | I can vouch for that. He came, | 我能证明 他来了 |
[25:45] | then… showed, and they left. | 露了个面 然后他们就离开了 |
[25:48] | You know I can see you now. | 你知道我现在能看见你的吧 |
[25:51] | Thanks, Eric. | 谢了 埃里克 |
[25:53] | Anytime, bro. | 随时效劳 兄弟 |
[25:55] | Why don’t you tell us all who your boyfriend is… | 不妨跟我们说说你男友是谁 |
[25:58] | and what he did for a living | 在你们交往的前几个月 |
[26:00] | during the first few months of your relationship? | 他是做什么工作的呢 |
[26:03] | It’s okay, Aria. | 不要紧 艾瑞亚 |
[26:05] | We already know the answer. | 我们早就知道答案了 |
[26:08] | Time. | 时间到 |
[26:09] | You are so next. | 等我来收拾你 |
[26:15] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[26:18] | Come on, talk to me. Are you okay? | 拜托 理我一下 你没事吧 |
[26:19] | I’m not going back in there. I’m sorry, but I can’t. | 我不会再进去了 很抱歉但我不能 |
[26:22] | You do not have to. | 你不用勉强回那里的 |
[26:25] | I cannot believe I let Noel | 真不敢相信我让诺埃尔 |
[26:26] | get to me in a freaking game of truth or dare. | 在尼玛真心话大冒险里抓了把柄 |
[26:28] | What is this, sixth grade? | 这算什么 小学生的游戏么 |
[26:29] | Not the way they play it. | 玩法不同 |
[26:31] | Listen, you did not say anything that could get Ezra into trouble. | 你没有说任何对以斯拉不利的话 |
[26:35] | Didn’t I? | 没有吗 |
[26:41] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[26:42] | I’m thinking that I know you want to leave, | 我在想 我知道你想走 |
[26:44] | but I have to stay and find out | 可我必须留下 |
[26:45] | what else they know about that night. | 看看他们对那晚还知道些什么 |
[26:46] | What they know, or what they did? | 知道什么 还是做了什么 |
[26:49] | There you guys are. | 你们在这里啊 |
[26:51] | Is everything okay, Aria? | 你还好吗 艾瑞亚 |
[26:54] | Things got a little vicious in there. | 他们好像有点不怀好意 |
[26:56] | Ohh. You are so much prettier than Jenna. | 你比詹娜漂亮多了 |
[26:58] | Honestly, I don’t get what the fuss is about. | 说真的 我不明白有什么好大惊小怪的 |
[27:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:03] | Oh, Jenna just said she’s about to leave, | 詹娜说她马上要走了 |
[27:04] | so if you want to get that round in, you better go quick. | 所以如果你想和她玩一局 最好快回去 |
[27:08] | I’ll be fine, okay? Really. | 我没事的 真的 |
[27:10] | I’ve got a boyfriend on speed-dial | 我马上就能联系到男朋友 |
[27:12] | who can come and get me, so go. | 让他来接我 你去吧 |
[27:13] | Go talk to her. | 去和她对质 |
[27:23] | – Hello? – Ezra? | -你好 -是以斯拉吗 |
[27:24] | Uh, no, sorry. It’s Wes. | 不是的 抱歉 我是维斯 |
[27:26] | The brother. | 是弟弟啊 |
[27:28] | Hi, it’s– it’s Aria. | 你好 我是艾瑞亚 |
[27:30] | Oh. The girlfriend. | 女朋友啊 |
[27:32] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 就是我 |
[27:35] | Um, sorry, where is– where is Ezra? | 不好意思 以斯拉去哪了 |
[27:38] | Oh, right. Uh, he’s sort of being detained at the moment. | 他目前有点脱不开身 |
[27:41] | – Detained? – Yeah. The dude who bought the jag called, | -脱不开身 -买车的人来电了 |
[27:44] | and Ezra left to meet him. | 所以以斯拉去见他了 |
[27:45] | You want me to tell him you called? | 要我告诉他你来过电话吗 |
[27:47] | Tell him I was wondering if he could come and pick me up. | 帮我问问他能不能来接我 |
[27:50] | I’m like 30 minutes outside of Rosewood. | 我在玫瑰镇外 30分钟车程 |
[27:54] | Uh, sure, yeah. | 没问题 |
[27:57] | What’s the address? | 地址是什么 |
[27:59] | Sure you’re not a saint? | 你确定自己不是圣人吗 |
[28:01] | You just rescued a raccoon with a broken leg. | 你刚救了只跛腿的浣熊 |
[28:03] | That was not about me being a saint, | 那不能说明我是个圣人 |
[28:05] | that was about me being an idiot. | 只能说明我是个白痴 |
[28:07] | That raccoon had rabies. | 那只浣熊有狂犬病 |
[28:12] | More wine? | 再来点吗 |
[28:20] | I’m gonna need to take that. I’m sorry. | 这电话我必须接 抱歉 |
[28:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:26] | No, I am not fine. | 我一点也不好 |
[28:27] | I have had enough of you targeting my daughter, detective Wilden. | 我受够你针对我女儿了 威尔顿警探 |
[28:31] | If you so much as touch one hair on her head… | 要是你敢动她一根汗毛 |
[28:40] | I am telling you, Noel, | 我告诉你 诺埃尔 |
[28:41] | I am not gonna be bullied by Spencer Hastings again. | 我再也不要受斯宾塞·海斯汀的威吓了 |
[28:44] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[28:46] | There’s gotta be a few things you’re dying to ask her. | 你肯定有些问题很想问她的 |
[28:59] | I heard you were leaving. | 听说你要走了 |
[29:01] | You heard wrong. | 你听错了 |
[29:05] | I think Emily has got a very old soul. | 我感觉艾米丽的灵魂非常古老 |
[29:08] | I feel it when I kiss her. | 当我亲吻她时就能感觉到 |
[29:09] | I can hear clocks all over the world running backwards. | 我仿佛能听到全世界的时钟倒转 |
[29:16] | If reincarnation exists, | 如果真的有轮回 |
[29:19] | then Emily was once Cleopatra. | 艾米丽前世一定是埃及艳后 |
[29:25] | Actually, no, I think she proves reincarnation exists. | 事实上 正是她证明了轮回的存在 |
[29:29] | You can definitely trace her back to the pyramids– | 你完全可以在她身上找到古埃及的影子 |
[29:35] | I’m sorry. Your mom let me in. | 不好意思 你妈妈让我进来的 |
[29:41] | Why is your mother defending a murderer? | 你妈妈为什么要为杀人犯辩护 |
[29:43] | Because she thinks that Garrett’s innocent. | 因为她认为加勒特无罪 |
[29:45] | Maybe Maya’s murderer is still at large. | 或许杀玛雅的凶手还在逃 |
[29:47] | You don’t think it’s because he started dating your sister? | 你不认为是因为他开始和你姐约会了吗 |
[29:49] | I think you’re gonna have to wait your turn. | 我认为现在还轮不到你提问 |
[29:51] | What you told us about Emily, | 你告诉我们那晚艾米丽的事时 |
[29:52] | you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night. | 从未提过诺埃尔和你在一起 |
[29:55] | What else did you lie about? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[30:03] | You know what mutually assured destruction is, right? | 你知道什么叫做”同归于尽”吧 |
[30:08] | You promised me something the day I told you about Emily. | 我告诉你艾米丽的事时 你保证过 |
[30:11] | Are you going to keep that promise? | 你会遵守诺言吗 |
[30:15] | Where did you find Emily? | 你们在哪里找到艾米丽的 |
[30:17] | It’s funny. I’m starting to wonder | 真有趣 我开始好奇 |
[30:19] | where she was when you found her. | 你们又是在哪找到她的了 |
[30:20] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[30:21] | We were trying to help your friend, okay? | 我们当时在试着帮你的朋友好吗 |
[30:23] | We saw her at some diner, drunk off her ass– | 我们在一个餐馆看到她 醉得一塌糊涂 |
[30:25] | Oh. So you found her in a diner, not in the middle of the road. | 原来是在餐馆啊 不是在马路中央 |
[30:28] | Well, the “drunk off her ass” part is true. | 但醉得一塌糊涂是真的 |
[30:30] | – You get her that way? – No. Did you? | -你把她灌醉了吗 -没有 是你么 |
[30:31] | – No. – So why did you lie? | -不 -那你为什么撒谎 |
[30:35] | I lied because I was trying to protect someone. | 我撒谎是为了保护某人 |
[30:38] | Isn’t that why you lied about your parents’ lake house? | 你撒的关于湖边别墅的谎 不也源于此吗 |
[30:43] | Don’t worry, that was rhetorical. | 别紧张 那不是我的问题 |
[30:45] | This isn’t: where is the video? | 这个才是 视频在哪 |
[30:49] | What video do you mean? There is more then one. | 你说的是哪个 有不止一个视频 |
[30:52] | You know which one. Where is it? | 你知道是哪个 它在哪里 |
[30:54] | – It’s safe. – Where?! | -在安全的地方 -到底在哪里 |
[30:56] | I want to know where Ali’s body is. | 我想知道艾莉的遗体在哪里 |
[30:58] | And if you can tell me that, | 如果告诉我这个 |
[30:59] | you can have all the damn videos you want. | 你就能把你想要的那些狗屁视频都拿走 |
[31:04] | Oops. Time’s up. | 糟糕 时间到了 |
[31:22] | Hey. Hop in. | 上车吧 |
[31:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[31:27] | Well, Ezra’s really busy. So– | 以斯拉太忙了 所以… |
[31:28] | First you take his phone, then you take his car… | 你拿了他的手机 又开走了他的车 |
[31:32] | What’s next? | 接下来要干什么 |
[31:34] | Actually, don’t answer that. | 算了 不用你回答了 |
[31:40] | You mind if we grab a bite on the way? | 路上吃点东西怎么样 |
[31:45] | – What about Maya’s website? – Caleb– | -玛雅主页怎么样了 -凯勒… |
[31:47] | If we figure out who killed Maya, | 如果我们能揪出杀害玛雅的凶手 |
[31:48] | then we can figure out who “A” is. | 就能查出A是谁了 |
[31:50] | I’m not going down this road with you. | 我是不会和你去冒险的 |
[31:52] | Hanna, this could be somebody that you were really close to. | 汉娜 那个人可能就在你身边 |
[31:54] | Another Mona. Are you prepared for that? | 另一个梦娜 你有想到过吗 |
[31:57] | Caleb! This isn’t easy for me, either! All right? | 凯勒 我也很难做 你懂吗 |
[32:01] | I have missed you so much, | 我太想念你了 |
[32:02] | it’s making me do stupid things, crazy things. | 这逼得我要发疯 做傻事了 |
[32:05] | Hanna, you’re talking to the guy | 汉娜 你面前的这个人 |
[32:07] | who just kidnapped his own girlfriend. | 刚刚绑架了自己的女朋友 |
[32:12] | And you know what? For the record… | 再说了 |
[32:15] | I am going to help you stop “A.” | 我是来帮你阻止A的 |
[32:20] | And I’m not asking for your permission. | 我不是来请求你的允许的 |
[32:39] | Well, figured that out, finally. | 终于找对地方了 |
[32:43] | Hey. I’ve been looking everywhere for you. | 我正到处找你呢 |
[32:48] | Good luck. | 祝你好运了 |
[32:49] | Okay, here I am. What’s wrong? | 好吧 我在这儿呢 怎么了 |
[32:52] | What’s wrong? | 什么怎么了 |
[32:54] | Aria left, I don’t know anybody at this party, | 艾瑞亚走了 这里我谁都不认识 |
[32:56] | you’re my ride, and I couldn’t find you anywhere. | 是你带我来的 可我却找不到你 |
[32:59] | I was a little preoccupied. | 我刚刚有点事儿呢 |
[33:02] | Okay. Why did you really bring me here? | 好吧 带我来这里到底要干嘛 |
[33:05] | There’s no UPenn guy who works at admissions anywhere in this cabin. | 这里又没有宾大的招生办人员 |
[33:08] | Was this just some excuse so you could hook up with Eric? | 你只是想趁机勾搭埃里克吧 |
[33:12] | Can I please just have my application back? | 能把申请还给我吗 |
[33:14] | No, you can’t. | 不行 |
[33:16] | – Steven has it. – What? | -在斯蒂文手里呢 -什么 |
[33:18] | You left the game room after your round with Jenna. | 和詹娜玩了一局之后你就离开游戏厅了 |
[33:20] | Steven showed up for all of two minutes, slipped out. | 斯蒂文只出现了两分钟就溜走了 |
[33:23] | I gave him your application, | 我把你的申请表给他了 |
[33:25] | I told him how smart you are. We had a lovely chat. | 我告诉他你很聪明 我们聊得可开心了 |
[33:28] | It’s probably in the “On time” pile | 我们说话这会儿 它可能已经被塞进 |
[33:30] | as we speak right now. | “按时递交”那一堆文件里了 |
[33:31] | You had a lovely chat with Steven about how smart I am. | 有关我很聪明的话题 你和他聊得很开心吗 |
[33:35] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:37] | Okay, can we please just get out of here? | 好了 我们能走了吗 |
[33:39] | What? | 什么 |
[33:40] | We both got what we came for, right? | 我们都已经达到目的了 不是吗 |
[33:42] | So can we please just go? | 所以赶紧离开这儿行吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 行 走吧 |
[33:49] | I can’t thank you enough, Veronica. Really. | 维罗妮卡 真是太感激你了 |
[33:52] | Okay, you too. Bye. | 好的 你也保重 再见 |
[34:02] | So I guess it’s too late to open the red. | 现在才开红酒 为时已晚了吧 |
[34:05] | Um, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:07] | It’s just… idle hands. | 我只是闲着没事儿做 |
[34:11] | You’re apologizing for cleaning up my kitchen. | 你是在为替我清理厨房而道歉吗 |
[34:14] | Please, don’t. | 请别这样 |
[34:17] | I’m the one who’s sorry. I’ve ruined the evening. | 我才应该道歉 我毁了今夜的大好时光 |
[34:24] | I guess you may have gathered that wasn’t my divorce lawyer. | 你应该猜到那不是我的离婚律师了吧 |
[34:28] | I’ve got one of those. | 我也有负责离婚事宜的律师 |
[34:30] | They usually don’t call at nine at night | 他们一般都不会在晚上九点 |
[34:32] | asking about blood tests. | 来电询问验血结果 |
[34:37] | This deranged cop wants to get Hanna in trouble | 这个神经病条子想要陷害汉娜 |
[34:39] | for something she couldn’t possibly have done. | 那些事汉娜根本不会去做的 |
[34:42] | But he’s already decided she’s a criminal, | 可他已经基本确定她就是罪犯 |
[34:44] | so who cares about probable cause? | 根本不去管根据是否合理 |
[34:47] | Sounds like Hanna’s gonna be okay, though. | 不过 听上去汉娜应该没事吧 |
[34:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:53] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:02] | When you left the church social that night, | 那晚你离开教堂联谊会的时候 |
[35:05] | was it because you thought I might judge you for, | 是不是因为你觉得我可能 |
[35:09] | I don’t know, being… human? | 把你当成普通人 |
[35:12] | I’m not a saint. | 反正我不是圣人 |
[35:13] | You know, police officers aren’t the only ones | 又不是只有警察 |
[35:16] | who make assumptions about people. | 才会对别人进行臆测 |
[35:19] | Just because a man has been ordained… | 这是因为我被授予圣职 |
[35:29] | It’s really was wonderful seeing you. | 认识你真是件很幸福的事 |
[35:52] | I think we got off on the wrong foot. | 我们真是出师不利 |
[35:54] | I’m really a nice person. | 我这人其实挺好的 |
[35:55] | You didn’t give Ezra the message, did you? | 你没给以斯拉发短信对吧 |
[35:58] | If you were gonna wait for him to get to you, | 如果你想要等他去接你 |
[35:59] | you’d have been waiting all night. | 你可能会等上一整夜的 |
[36:01] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮个忙而已 |
[36:02] | Yeah, like you were trying to help him out with the car? | 是啊 开走他的车算是帮忙吗 |
[36:06] | And now you’re trying to help your mom get him to buy it back? | 然后再让你妈联系他把车买回去是吗 |
[36:08] | I know my family must seem really weird and dysfunctional– | 我知道我的家人看上去很诡异很不正常 |
[36:11] | No, I get dysfunctional. I have dysfunctional. | 不 是我不正常 我一直都不正常 |
[36:14] | You people are hostile. | 我和你们相处不来 |
[36:16] | You’re throwing money around– | 你们挥金如土 |
[36:17] | I mean, these are people’s real lives. You know that, right? | 人们的现实生活是怎样的你知道吗 |
[36:23] | So he told you about Maggie. | 他告诉你麦琪的事了吧 |
[36:27] | I didn’t even find out until recently. | 我也是到最近知道的 |
[36:30] | I was pretty young when it happened. | 那事发生的时候 我还很小 |
[36:32] | Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing, | 以斯拉把她肚子搞大了 本想对她负责的 |
[36:35] | and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings. | 后来我妈妈花钱摆平了此事 |
[36:39] | Whoosh! There goes that problem. | 于是就有了这一出 |
[36:43] | What do you mean, “There goes that problem”? | 你说”有了这一出”是什么意思 |
[36:45] | Mom made sure, you know, she took care of it. | 妈妈负责 她把问题解决掉 |
[36:53] | Ezra didn’t tell you about that, did he? | 这个部分以斯拉没告诉你 对吗 |
[36:57] | No, he did not. | 他没有 |
[37:02] | Is there any way you can just drive | 请问你能否 |
[37:03] | this thing a little bit faster, please? | 把车开快一点吗 |
[37:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:15] | This isn’t the way I wanna tonight to go. | 我并不想今晚变成这样的 |
[37:18] | I shouldn’t have put this all on you. | 我不该把这一切加诸到你身上 |
[37:22] | I just found out about the website, | 我只是刚刚才发现那个网站 |
[37:25] | and this was the first time hearing her voice. | 而且这是我这段时间以来第一听到她的声音 |
[37:29] | My grandfather passed away when I was fifteen. | 我爷爷去世的时候我十五岁 |
[37:34] | He had this outrageous sense of humor. | 他的幽默感常让人哭笑不得 |
[37:38] | I mean, he would do anything for a laugh. | 他开起玩笑来什么都干得出来 |
[37:42] | Last spring my mom was cleaning out the basement, | 去年春天我妈在清理地下室时 |
[37:45] | and she found this old home video. | 找到一盒以前拍的家庭录像带 |
[37:48] | My dad had bought her a camcorder for Christmas, | 我爸在圣诞节时送她了一架摄像机 |
[37:50] | And everyone was passing it around and being silly, | 摄像机从这人传到那人 拍下大家的搞怪表情 |
[37:54] | and by the time it got to my grandpa Allan… | 等传到我爷爷艾伦那里时 |
[37:58] | he just mooned the camera. | 他用屁股对着那摄像机 |
[38:02] | We’re talking 70-year-old-man-butt, full frame, | 于是我们就有了一张全框的70岁老人的臀部像 |
[38:07] | and there was a tattoo. | 上面还有纹身 |
[38:08] | Oh, my god, stop. | 天哪 别说了 |
[38:10] | It was a tulip. | 那是朵郁金香 |
[38:13] | That’s amazing. | 太强了 |
[38:16] | And then he just burst out laughing. | 后来他也大笑了出来 |
[38:20] | The sound… | 那笑声 |
[38:23] | it was like he was in the room. | 看着录像 仿佛他就在屋子里 |
[38:26] | It was spooky, actually. But… | 是有点像闹鬼 但是 |
[38:30] | also really good. | 真的感觉很开心 |
[38:50] | I don’t want it to keep hurting. | 我不想再难过了 |
[39:06] | Good, you’re back. | 你总算回来了 |
[39:11] | I left my phone inside. | 我把电话落在屋里了 |
[39:14] | Yeah, I know, I… called you for a ride and was picked up. | 我知道 我给你打电话想让你来接我 结果是别人接的我 |
[39:18] | He told me about Maggie. | 他跟我讲了关于麦琪的事情 |
[39:23] | – Come inside. – I can’t. | -进来说 -我不能 |
[39:25] | You can’t? | 不能 |
[39:26] | I need to know what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[39:30] | Well, I can’t believe that Wes would tell you that in the first– | 维斯怎么可以跟你讲那事 |
[39:31] | He thought that I knew, Ezra. | 他以为我早就知道 以斯拉 |
[39:33] | He thought we were the kind of people | 他以为我们是那种相互坦诚 |
[39:34] | who told each other things, and so did I. | 毫无保留的关系 我曾经也这么以为 |
[39:37] | So I need to hear the truth from you, right now. | 因此我要从你那里听到全部事实 就是现在 |
[39:48] | Wait– no. Ar-aria. | 等等 别走 艾瑞亚 |
[39:50] | Aria, wait. | 艾瑞亚 等等 |
[39:56] | You got somebody pregnant in high school? | 你高中的时候就让别人怀上了你的孩子 |
[39:59] | It was the summer after graduation. | 是毕业后的那个夏天 |
[40:01] | Maggie. What happened? | 是麦琪 发生了什么事 |
[40:06] | My mom happened. | 我妈插手了 |
[40:09] | She and I always saw things differently– | 我们对任何事都有分歧 |
[40:11] | for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事时起 |
[40:14] | But I was scared. | 那时我很害怕 |
[40:17] | Maggie was scared. | 麦琪也是 |
[40:19] | We thought she could help. | 我们以为她能帮忙 |
[40:22] | I told her about Maggie, and she said that she’d… | 我跟她讲了麦琪的事 她说她会 |
[40:25] | she’d handle it. | 她说她会处理好的 |
[40:28] | Eighteen years old and pregnant, | 18岁的时候怀孕 |
[40:30] | and here’s this woman telling you how it’s gonna be. | 这个女人告诉你会导致什么 |
[40:34] | Your mom offered her money? | 你妈给她钱了吗 |
[40:37] | She was determined to keep me on track, | 她一心想让我回到正道上来 |
[40:39] | and that didn’t include me becoming a father at eighteen. | 当然就不能让我在18岁时当上父亲 |
[40:47] | That’s one word for it. | 你可以这么形容 |
[40:50] | I was going to go to vassar, | 我后来去了瓦萨尔学院 |
[40:52] | but then that suddenly became too close to home, | 但那里似乎离家还是很近 |
[40:55] | so I transferred to Hollis and I became a Fitz. | 因此我就转到了霍里斯大学 成为了费兹 |
[41:00] | And Maggie? | 那么麦琪呢 |
[41:04] | There were terms involved with the money. | 条件里除了钱之外 |
[41:07] | They included never talking to me again. | 还有不许再和我联系 |
[41:14] | Please come inside. | 进来吧 |
[41:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:01] | I just called to say I miss you… | 我打来只是想说 我想你 |
[42:06] | I’m worried about you, and… | 很担心你 还有 |
[42:15] | I just really miss you. | 我真的好想你 |
[43:04] | Just a moment, dear. | 亲爱的 请等会 |
[43:05] | It should be right here. | 应该就在这里的 |
[43:08] | I think you’ll be very happy with the unit. | 你肯定会很喜欢这个套间的 |
[43:11] | As long as you pay on time, | 只要你按时交房租 |
[43:12] | you won’t be hearing from the landlord much, either. | 你都不用常常跟房东联络 |
[43:18] | Hang on. Let’s see. | 等等 我看看 |
[43:20] | It was here. | 之前是在这的 |
[43:24] | Oh, here we are. | 找到了 |
[43:26] | Unit “A,” Right? | A单元 对吧 |
[43:28] | Shall we? | 我们一起去看看吧 |