时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Wait. I’ve been here before. | 等等 我以前来过这 |
[00:04] | This is Noel Kahn’s cabin. | 这是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋 |
[00:06] | Based on your testimony, | 根据你的证词 |
[00:07] | the board has decided | 理事会决定 |
[00:08] | to delay any decision to transfer Mona. | 推迟梦娜的转院 |
[00:10] | – She gets to stay. – Oh, my god! | -她可以留下来啦 -太好了 |
[00:13] | – You own this place? – I’m zack. | -这家店是你的吗 -我是扎克 |
[00:17] | Gotta say, she’s pretty intriguing. | 不得不承认 她挺迷人的 |
[00:19] | – I want to know more. – No, you don’t. | -我想多了解她一些 -你最好别了解 |
[00:21] | So you figured out there’s another “A” out there. | 你自己搞明白还有另外一个A |
[00:23] | Caleb, you don’t even know what that means! | 凯勒 你都不知道那意味着什么 |
[00:25] | When you told us about Emily, | 你告诉我们那晚艾米丽的事时 |
[00:27] | you never mentioned that Noel was with you that night. | 从未提过诺埃尔和你在一起 |
[00:28] | What else did you lie about? | 你还隐瞒了什么 |
[00:30] | You got somebody pregnant in high school? | 你高中时 搞大了别人的肚子吗 |
[00:32] | – What happened? – My mom happened. | -发生了什么事 -我妈插手了 |
[00:34] | Your mom offered her money. | 你妈给她钱了 |
[00:35] | I drank from the flask. | 我喝了那个瓶子里的酒 |
[00:36] | It was the night that somebody dug up Ali’s grave. | 艾莉的墓被挖开的那天晚上 |
[00:38] | And I’m trying to find out what happened to me. | 我一直在试图找回这段记忆 |
[00:40] | You were with me. | 你跟我在一起 |
[00:42] | What’s the best way to get around | 你知道如何破解 |
[00:44] | really tough password protection? | 很复杂的密码保护吗 |
[00:46] | So this really is Maya’s site. | 这真的是玛雅的小站 |
[00:48] | Beware,this site is cursed. | 当心了 这个网站被诅咒了 |
[00:53] | Mom,it seems has some redwood. | 妈妈 这看起来是红杉吧 |
[00:55] | Yeah. They sent the wrong one. | 他们发错货了 |
[00:58] | All right,let’s just move it off to the side | 没事 我们把它挪到一边 |
[00:59] | until they can come back and pick it up. | 等他们来把这搬回去 |
[01:03] | A little help here? | 能来帮下忙吗 |
[01:05] | I think it’s perfect where it is. | 我觉得它在那儿挺好的 |
[01:11] | Just move the small plants out of the way | 把那些植物挪开一点 |
[01:12] | so I can slide that one over there. | 我好把这盆植物推过去 |
[01:27] | “Emily, I’m so sorry for everything. | 艾米丽 我对这一切很抱歉 |
[01:30] | “I know we’ve had a disconnect lately. | 我知道我们最近断了联系 |
[01:32] | “I hope you’ll give me a chance to explain. | 我希望你给我一个解释的机会 |
[01:34] | “I have to show you something. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[01:36] | “Don’t call my cell. Someone stole it. | 不要打电话给我 我的手机被偷了 |
[01:38] | Meet me at…” | 我们在…见 |
[01:41] | “Meet me.” Where? | 在哪儿见 |
[01:42] | I don’t know. I can’t tell. | 我不知道 看不清楚 |
[01:43] | It looks like it’s been washed out by the rain. | 字迹被雨水冲掉了 |
[01:46] | – Are you sure that this is from Maya? – Positive. | -你确定这是玛雅的笔迹吗 -绝对是 |
[01:49] | I wonder what she wanted to show you. | 我很好奇她到底想给你看什么 |
[01:52] | The police have said all along that she probably found something | 警察一直相信她很有可能 |
[01:55] | that proved Garrett killed Ali. | 找到了能证明艾莉是被加勒特所杀的证据 |
[01:57] | Which is why she was killed. | 所以她也被谋杀了 |
[01:58] | You guys, we need to slow down, | 我们得慢慢梳理一下头绪 |
[02:01] | because we have no idea when Maya wrote that note, | 还不知道玛雅是什么时候写的这张纸条 |
[02:03] | and it could have been any time after Emily moved in here with you. | 艾米丽住在你家的任何时候都有可能 |
[02:06] | It looks like there’s a date on the top right corner. Look. | 右上角好像有日期 你们看 |
[02:14] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[02:16] | Maya wrote this the day she died. | 这是玛雅死的那天写的 |
[02:56] | Wow! You brought a lot! | 你带了一顿大餐啊 |
[03:01] | What are these, cranberries? | 这些是红莓味的吗 |
[03:03] | Jalapenos. | 胡椒味的 |
[03:13] | Aren’t you gonna be late? | 你不会迟到吗 |
[03:18] | How much would you have to pay someone | 需要付多少钱才能让一个人 |
[03:19] | to make them fall off the face of the earth? | 彻底从地球上消失 |
[03:22] | – Are you talking about – Maggie. | -你是在说… -麦琪 |
[03:25] | Clearly, your mom must have given her a lot. | 很显然你妈妈一定给了她一大笔钱 |
[03:29] | – I would imagine. – You don’t know? | -应该吧 -你不知道吗 |
[03:31] | You– you really never asked Maggie? | 你真的从没有问过麦琪吗 |
[03:35] | I asked, but she never returned my phone calls or emails. | 我问过 但她从没回过我的电话或邮件 |
[03:41] | I looked for her for months, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 我找了她很久 |
[03:43] | Eventually I had to accept the fact | 最终我不得不接受 |
[03:46] | that maybe she didn’t want to be found. | 她可能在逃避我 |
[03:48] | Why didn’t you just tell me about her? | 为什么你从未跟我提起过她 |
[03:52] | Because she’s part of a past that I tried to forget. | 因为她是我尝试着遗忘的过去 |
[03:57] | And when we first met | 我不想在我们刚开始交往时 |
[03:58] | I wouldn’t wanna review every skeleton in my closet. | 就回顾自己所有的往事 |
[04:00] | But you could have told me about her | 但是当我发现了洁姬的事情之后 |
[04:02] | when I found out about Jackie. | 你就应该向我坦白她的事了 |
[04:04] | Ezra, we’ve been for over a year now! | 以斯拉 我们在一起都有一年多了 |
[04:07] | And you took a very long time to tell me about Jenna, and “A.” | 你也是过了很久才告诉我詹娜和A的事的 |
[04:10] | This is completely different than that. | 这完全是两码事 |
[04:17] | Do you want this toasted? | 要不要烤面包 |
[04:21] | Actually, I think I’ll eat later. | 我还是晚点再吃吧 |
[04:23] | I should probably hop in the shower. | 我该去洗澡了 |
[04:42] | I’m cutting you off after this one. | 看完这个先停一下 |
[04:44] | No. There is just so much to look at. | 不行 我还有很多东西要看 |
[04:45] | I’ve seen it all. | 我都看过了 |
[04:46] | Believe me, I’ve done nothing the past few days. | 这两天我都没时间做别的事情 |
[04:49] | I’m a fresh pair of eyes. | 我才刚开始看 |
[04:50] | There might be something on here | 说不定会有 |
[04:51] | that will help us figure out where Maya wanted you to meet her. | 玛雅约你见面地点的线索 |
[04:58] | I should give Jeff a hand. He’s new. | 我去帮杰夫 他还是新手 |
[05:09] | You haven’t been in to see Mona lately. | 最近你都没去看梦娜 |
[05:12] | I have had a super-busy week. | 我这周特别忙 |
[05:14] | Well, next time you go, let me know, | 下一次你去的时候记得告诉我 |
[05:15] | we could grab coffee. | 我们可以一起喝杯咖啡 |
[05:19] | Look, Wren, what happened the other day… | 任 那天发生的事请… |
[05:23] | I’ve been thinking about it too. | 我也在想那些事 |
[05:25] | Actually, um, | 其实吧 |
[05:27] | not much else since then. | 也没什么 |
[05:31] | It can’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[05:35] | Oh. All right. | 好吧 |
[05:37] | Look, spencer’s my best friend. | 斯宾塞是我最好的朋友 |
[05:40] | – I thought she was with Toby. – No, she is. | -我以为她和托比在一起 -的确如此 |
[05:43] | But I mean, a best friend doesn’t really date an ex. | 但是闺蜜不会和姐妹的前男友约会的 |
[05:46] | – And Caleb and I– – Broke up. Right? | -其实凯勒和我 -分手了 对吧 |
[05:51] | Look, it’s just too soon for me to see anybody else right now. | 我现在还没准备好重新约会 |
[05:54] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[05:56] | Don’t be. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[05:59] | If you change your mind, you know where to find me. | 要是改变主意了 你知道哪能找到我 |
[06:18] | How many times have you reread that? | 你又看了多少遍了 |
[06:22] | Too many. | 很多遍了 |
[06:25] | Didn’t you and Maya have a spot | 你和玛雅在湖边有没有 |
[06:26] | that you liked to hang out at by the lake? | 一个常去的约会地点呢 |
[06:28] | Yeah. I was just there with Nate the other day. | 有的 那天我和内特就在那里 |
[06:31] | Maybe that’s where she wanted you to meet her. | 说不定她就想约你去那里呢 |
[06:34] | We could go together. I could help you take a look around. | 我们一起去吧 我陪你去那里找找看 |
[06:36] | I don’t even know what I’m supposed to be looking for. | 我都不知道我要找什么 |
[06:43] | – Have you heard from Toby? – He called last night. | -有托比的消息吗 -他昨晚打电话了 |
[06:46] | He’s waiting on a permit for the loft, | 他要等阁楼的许可证发下来 |
[06:48] | so he took a job in Bucks County. | 所以就在巴克士郡找了份工作 |
[06:51] | Honestly, I’m relieved he’s not here, | 说实话 他不在这儿我真是松了口气 |
[06:53] | I’m not lying to him. | 不用费尽心机地去瞒着他了 |
[06:56] | Yeah. Lying to Toby is like lying to the Dalai Lama. | 对 瞒着他比瞒着达赖喇嘛还难 |
[06:59] | I don’t how much more of this “A” I can handle. | 不知道A的事我还能撑多久 |
[07:02] | I mean, I survived Mona with straight A’s, | 经历梦娜的事时 我的成绩还能全优 |
[07:04] | and now I’m like failing everything, even physics. | 我现在什么都做不好了 连物理都是 |
[07:07] | Spence, it’s gonna be okay. And a “B” is far from failing. | 斯宾塞 没事的 B离挂科还远着呢 |
[07:11] | “B” is for “Bad.” | B代表成绩很糟糕 |
[07:12] | Hi, guys. | 姑娘们 |
[07:14] | Hey, Paige. | 你好 佩奇 |
[07:16] | – Um, I’ll talk to you later. – Yeah. | -我们一会再聊吧 -好的 |
[07:18] | Ready for lunch? | 去吃午餐吗 |
[07:19] | I can’t. Coach Morgan asked me into her office. | 不行 摩根教练要我去她办公室 |
[07:22] | Oh, wow. Maybe she’s gonna ask you | 她可能要安排你 |
[07:24] | to swim the last leg of the relay. | 游接力赛的最后一棒 |
[07:26] | I hope so. I’ve been dying for that spot. | 但愿如此 我期待很久了 |
[07:29] | Well, if anyone deserves it, it’s you. | 最后一棒非你莫属 |
[07:31] | Thanks. I’ll let you know. | 谢谢 有消息了告诉你 |
[08:03] | Mmm. Freshly baked bread, brie and houmous. | 鲜烤面包 布里干酪还有鹰嘴豆酱 |
[08:06] | I don’t think I’ve ever been so spoiled. | 没人给我做过这么好吃的东西 |
[08:09] | Yeah. I grow those tomatoes in my back yard. | 这些西红柿可是我在后院种的 |
[08:11] | I kind of have a green thumb… ya know. | 我可算个园艺好手哦 |
[08:15] | Wow. Man of many talents. | 你真是多才多艺 |
[08:18] | Yeah. And, uh, also… | 还有呢 |
[08:22] | I managed to smuggle in a little bottle of prosecco, | 我偷偷的带来了一瓶普洛赛克 |
[08:24] | if you want a taste. | 想尝尝吗 |
[08:25] | I think we should probably save that for tomorrow night. | 还是留着明晚品尝比较好 |
[08:28] | I have to teach Shakespeare today, | 我今天的课上还要讲莎士比亚 |
[08:30] | and I don’t think I should be | 我可不想晕晕乎乎的 |
[08:31] | slurring my way through the iambic pentameter. | 跟学生讲抑扬格五步诗 |
[08:34] | Yeah, that’s probably a good idea. | 那还是留着明晚好了 |
[08:46] | Hey, mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:48] | Hi…honey. | 你来了 亲爱的 |
[08:50] | This is Zack. | 这是扎克 |
[08:53] | I’ve heard great things about you. | 我听说过你很优秀 |
[08:58] | You’re Zack. | 你就是扎克 |
[09:01] | You– you did all this? | 这些都是你做的吗 |
[09:04] | Yeah, there’s plenty left if you’re hungry. | 是的 你饿了的话这里还有些吃的 |
[09:05] | No, I’m… i’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:15] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[09:16] | Um, cannolis waiting to be stuffed. | 我得回去给煎饼填馅了 |
[09:19] | – I’ll see you tomorrow, babe. – Yes, you will. | -宝贝 明天见 -好的 |
[09:22] | – It was great meeting you. – Yeah, you– you too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[09:29] | “Babe”? | 他叫你宝贝 |
[09:30] | – So? He’s cute, right? – Very. | -他很可爱对吧 -确实 |
[09:35] | Yeah, you just… | 但你没告诉我 |
[09:36] | didn’t mention how different he was. | 他这么与众不同 |
[09:38] | Different than who? | 和谁比与众不同 |
[09:40] | Or is “Different” code for “Young”? | 还是你觉得他太年轻了呢 |
[09:42] | No. I– I don’t have a problem with his age. | 不不 我对他的年龄没意见 |
[09:46] | Mom, did you tell him yours? | 但是你告诉他你的年龄没 |
[09:48] | We’ve been very honest with each other. | 我们互相很坦诚 |
[09:51] | Okay. Well… it’s a good start, I guess. | 那就好 看起来是个不错的开头 |
[09:54] | We’ll talk. We’ll talk after school. | 待会再说 我们放学了再谈谈吧 |
[09:57] | Yeah. Yeah. Talk. We’ll talk. | 对 我们待会再谈 |
[10:02] | – Okay, bye. – Yeah. | -那么 再见 -再见 |
[10:16] | What’s this? Have you taken up scrapbooking? | 这是什么 你迷上了剪贴簿吗 |
[10:20] | No, I blew up the photos from maya’s website. | 不是 我把玛雅网站上的图片放大了 |
[10:24] | Uh, all of them? | 所有的吗 |
[10:26] | Yes. And I organized them by date and location, | 对 我把这些按时间和地点排序 |
[10:29] | And I really think I’m on to something here. | 然后我觉得发现了一些东西 |
[10:31] | Or on something. | 还在寻找中的东西吧 |
[10:32] | You can see details you weren’t able to see on the screen. | 你可以从中发现在屏幕上看不到的细节 |
[10:35] | Okay, I appreciate all the effort you’re putting into this, | 好吧 你对这事的投入让我很感动 |
[10:38] | but if I didn’t know better, | 但是不知道的人还以为 |
[10:39] | I would think that Maya was your girlfriend, not mine. | 玛雅是你的女友而不是我的 |
[10:44] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[10:47] | Caleb knows about “A.” | 凯勒知道了关于A的事 |
[10:49] | What?! How? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[10:50] | He went on Maya’s website, | 他去看了玛雅的网站 |
[10:52] | And he knew I was keeping something from him, | 他知道我有些事情瞒着他 |
[10:54] | so he put two and two together. | 于是就把已知的事情放在一起推断 |
[10:55] | Did you tell him everything? | 那你告诉他了一切吗 |
[10:57] | Yeah, enough for him to know that it’s too dangerous | 差不多 足以让他知道当A还在外界游荡时 |
[10:59] | for us to be together while “A” Is still out there. | 我们在一起是多么的危险 |
[11:01] | So you two are just pretending to not be together? | 所以你们就假装没有在一起吗 |
[11:05] | Yes. And it’s killing me. | 是的 这样让我受不了 |
[11:07] | So as much as I love you and I really want to help you, | 我喜欢你 我也愿意帮助你 |
[11:09] | I’m doing this for me too. | 但我做这事同时也是为了我自己 |
[11:12] | Hand me some pictures. | 给我一些图看看 |
[11:18] | Leave it to Maya to make even pajamas look sexy. | 只有玛雅才能把睡衣也穿的如此性感 |
[11:21] | Yeah, there’s a few more like it. | 还有好几张这样的呢 |
[11:22] | Those are some of the last ones she posted. | 这是她上传的最后几张 |
[11:25] | What is this behind her? | 她后面的是什么 |
[11:27] | I don’t know. A shed, maybe? | 不清楚 可能是个小棚屋吧 |
[11:31] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[11:33] | That’s Noel Kahn’s cabin. | 那是诺埃尔·卡恩的小屋 |
[11:40] | Wait. Why would Maya be there during the day? | 等等 大白天的玛雅怎么会在那 |
[11:43] | All of Eric’s parties were at night. | 埃里克的派对都在晚上 |
[11:45] | She was in her pajamas, so she must have stayed over. | 她穿着睡衣 一定是在那过夜了 |
[11:49] | I mean, that’s… what it looks like. | 我是说 看上去是这样的 |
[11:52] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[11:55] | You have a good time the other night? | 你那晚玩的好吗 |
[11:57] | Yeah. All my dreams came true. | 很好 所有梦想都成真了 |
[11:59] | Jenna was right. | 詹娜说得对 |
[12:01] | You just can’t seem to stay out of other people’s business. | 你就是没法不管闲事 |
[12:03] | – You lied to me. – Which time? | -你骗了我 -哪次 |
[12:06] | Well, I know that Maya wasn’t just a random guest at your party. | 我知道玛雅不是你派对的普通客人 |
[12:09] | Random? No. | 普通 当然不是 |
[12:12] | So she was what? A friend? | 那她算什么 朋友吗 |
[12:16] | Not exactly. We had a texting relationship. | 也不算是 我们经常短信来往 |
[12:19] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[12:20] | Meaning I hooked her up with weed once in a while. | 意思是我偶尔会用大麻勾她上床 |
[12:22] | Oh. Was this before or after you and Jenna | 这是在你和詹娜开始半夜偷偷摸摸 |
[12:25] | started sneaking around in the middle of the night? | 的之前还是之后 |
[12:28] | It’s kind of hot knowing you think I’m capable of murder. | 你把我当做凶手的样子真性感 |
[12:48] | Hey. Want a cappuccino? I make a mean swirl. | 来杯卡布奇诺吗 我做的花纹很漂亮哦 |
[12:51] | Let’s do it. | 好啊 |
[12:53] | So, um, I found out that the band | 我听说玛雅喜欢的那个乐队 |
[12:55] | Maya used to jam with is playing in town next week. | 下周要来镇上表演 |
[12:58] | – The Owl Kings are back together? – Looks like it. | -猫头鹰王重组了吗 -看起来是 |
[13:01] | I never got to hear them live. Want to go? | 我从没听过他们现场 想来吗 |
[13:09] | So that’s the guy she dissed me for. | 原来她是因为他而抛弃我的 |
[13:11] | Trust me, you dodged a bullet on that one. | 相信我 你这是躲过了一劫 |
[13:14] | I gotta get to practice. | 我得去练习了 |
[13:26] | The way she looked past me you’d think she was still blind. | 她假装睁眼瞎没看见我 |
[13:43] | – I have a gift for you. – Excuse me? | -我有个礼物要送你 -你说什么 |
[13:46] | I never got a chance to give it to you because you blew me off. | 因为你甩了我 所以我一直没机会给你 |
[13:49] | Oh. Well, that’s nice, but I can’t accept it. | 这真好 可是我不能接受 |
[13:51] | You can’t accept a birthday gift? | 你不能接受生日礼物吗 |
[13:53] | Well, considering we never went out, | 考虑到我们之前过往不多 |
[13:55] | I don’t think it would be right. | 我觉得这样不好 |
[13:57] | I insist. Where can I find you tomorrow? I’ll drop it off. | 一定得给 你明天在哪 我拿去给你 |
[14:00] | Should I swing by your place, say, around three? | 去你家吗 3点怎么样 |
[14:02] | – I have to go. – Or I can just meet you here. | -我得走了 -或者我可以在那儿等你 |
[14:05] | Please move out of my way. | 别挡着我的路 |
[14:48] | Hey, you. Are you heading home? | 你要回家了吗 |
[14:50] | Yeah. We can walk home together. | 对啊 我们可以一起回去 |
[14:53] | Okay, but we gotta go now because I have a coffee date. | 那我们得赶紧走 我约了人喝咖啡 |
[14:56] | -With Zack? -No, uh, with Jim. Or maybe it’s Luke. | – 和扎克 -不 和吉姆还是卢克 |
[15:00] | You’re not sure who it’s with? | 你都不确定是谁吗 |
[15:02] | Well, I have to check my email. | 我得去查下邮件 |
[15:03] | I mean, it might be Jim on Saturday | 可能是吉姆在周六 |
[15:06] | and Luke today at the Morning Stir. | 今天和卢克在晨风小站 |
[15:08] | So…Zack isn’t anything serious? | 所以扎克不是认真考虑的对象吗 |
[15:13] | He’s handsome and smart | 他又帅又有才 |
[15:15] | and he’s certainly boosted my ego… | 他让我心花怒放 |
[15:18] | I’m pretty sure you boosted his, too. | 我肯定你也让他神魂颠倒 |
[15:20] | Yeah, but something tells me there’s plenty of ladies | 但我总觉得每天那么多美女 |
[15:22] | stopping by the coffee shop to inflate it for him. | 去他的咖啡店让他自信满满 |
[15:24] | I don’t know about that. He seemed really into you. | 这我不知道 但他看起来很喜欢你 |
[15:29] | Yep. No, I was right. It’s Jim today | 是 我说对了 今天是吉姆 |
[15:31] | and then Luke on Saturday and Zack saturday night. | 周六卢克 然后周六晚扎克 |
[15:37] | Slow it down. | 慢慢来 |
[15:38] | You haven’t been on a date since the twelfth grade, | 高三以后你就没怎么约会过了 |
[15:40] | and suddenly you’re booking two a day? | 现在你一天约两个 |
[15:43] | Aria, it’s just coffee. | 艾瑞亚 只是喝杯咖啡 |
[15:45] | I’m just saying there’s only so much caffeine a woman can take. | 我觉得你会不会摄入太多咖啡因了 |
[15:48] | And I will be sure to order decaf. | 我肯定要点脱因咖啡 |
[15:51] | What happened to not wanting | 之前不想接受任何人的劲头 |
[15:53] | to add somebody else to the equation? | 哪儿去啦 |
[15:56] | Well, I’ve broken through that wall, | 我已经打破了心理障碍 |
[15:58] | and now that I’m on the other side, | 迈出了勇敢的一步 |
[16:00] | I can see what’s out there, | 擦亮了双眼 见识了世界 |
[16:01] | And I’m willing to kiss a few frogs to find my prince. | 为了找到王子 我愿意先亲吻几只青蛙 |
[16:07] | Hey! How’d it go with coach? | 和教练谈得怎么样了 |
[16:09] | Not only am I not closing out the relay, | 她不仅不让我游最后一棒 |
[16:11] | she’s not letting me swim in the county meet. | 还不让我参加郡里的比赛 |
[16:13] | What?! Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:15] | Because I got a “C” on my trig test, | 因为我三角几何考试中得了C |
[16:17] | which pushed my average below a “B.” | 导致平均成绩达不到B |
[16:19] | How is knowing cosines gonna help you with your backstroke? | 学会余弦对仰泳有什么帮助 |
[16:24] | Uhh. I– I knew I should have taken wood shop. | 早知道我当初应该去学木工活 |
[16:31] | Paige, you are an amazing swimmer. | 佩奇 你是个很棒的游泳运动员 |
[16:34] | And you’re already being recruited. | 而且你已经是队里的一员了 |
[16:39] | How about you come to my house tonight and we’ll watch a movie? | 今晚来我家看电影怎么样 |
[16:43] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:44] | As long as you don’t make me watch Rudy again. | 但你别再让我看《追梦赤子心》了 |
[16:48] | What time are you getting off? | 你几点下班 |
[16:50] | Five, but I promised Hanna I would go shopping with her. | 五点 但我答应和汉娜一起逛街了 |
[16:54] | So, how about we say eight? | 八点可以吗 |
[16:56] | I’ll pick up the Chinese. | 我买中餐过去 |
[17:00] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[17:01] | Not really. | 没有 |
[17:07] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[17:08] | Little bit. | 好一点点了 |
[17:13] | And now? | 现在你 |
[17:14] | Getting there. | 好多了 |
[17:19] | I have to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[17:20] | Oh, darn. | 真扫兴 |
[17:23] | I’ll see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[19:32] | This is definitely the spot. | 就是这里 |
[19:40] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:44] | All right, come on. | 走吧 |
[20:04] | 搜索发信人 玛雅 无结果显示 | |
[20:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:23] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[20:53] | Looks like the beer pong got out of control. | 看起来像酒桌游戏玩疯了 |
[20:56] | There’s no way Maya wanted to meet me at this place. | 玛雅才不会想和我在这里见面呢 |
[20:59] | Well, we’re here now, so let’s just look around. | 既然我们都来了就四处看看吧 |
[21:17] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[21:19] | That’s just one of the many men my mom’s juggling. | 只是我妈妈哄骗的男人之一 |
[21:22] | You should go say hello. | 你应该去打个招呼 |
[21:25] | Do I have to? | 有必要吗 |
[21:27] | Well, he’s looking right at you. | 他正盯着你呢 |
[21:39] | Hi. Aria, good to see ya. | 艾瑞亚 很高兴见到你 |
[21:41] | Oh, that’s a cool shirt. | 上衣挺酷 |
[21:43] | Thanks. Yeah, I love The Clash. | 谢谢 我超爱碰撞乐队 |
[21:45] | Me too. My mom actually saw them live in concert. | 我也是 我妈看过他们的现场表演 |
[21:49] | Oh, yeah? I bet that was a good show. | 真的 那一定是场好演出 |
[21:51] | Hey, look, I’m sorry you walked in on me and your mom. | 听着 很抱歉让你撞见了我和你妈妈 |
[21:55] | It’s not really the way I wanted to meet | 我并不想和我女朋友的女儿 |
[21:57] | the daughter of the woman I’m dating. | 以那种方式见面 |
[21:59] | Yeah, it’s just I’ve never seen | 是啊 我只是没见过 |
[22:02] | her kiss anyone but my dad. | 她亲吻除了我爸以外的人 |
[22:04] | Yeah. My parents got divorced when I was fifteen, | 是啊 我父母在我十五岁就离婚了 |
[22:07] | So I know the feeling. | 我了解你的感受 |
[22:09] | I didn’t want any men around my mom, | 我不想我妈妈身边有其他男人 |
[22:11] | It was like nobody was good enough for her. | 觉得没人能配得上她 |
[22:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:16] | Well, for the record, I think your mom’s…awesome. | 我想说 我觉得你妈棒极了 |
[22:20] | She’s really funny. | 她很风趣 |
[22:22] | Funny. | 风趣 |
[22:25] | Okay, I’m sure you say that about all of your girlfriends. | 你肯定对你的女朋友们都这么评价 |
[22:29] | “Girlfriends”? | 女朋友们 |
[22:30] | Yeah, no. I’m not seeing anybody else. | 我没和其他人约会 |
[22:34] | Just enjoying spending time with your mom. | 专心地与你妈妈交往 |
[22:39] | I can see why she likes you so much. | 我知道她为什么这么喜欢你了 |
[22:43] | Oh, but for the record, | 不过 我想说 |
[22:45] | If you hurt her, I will crush your scones. | 你如果敢伤害她 我要你好看 |
[22:48] | Understood. | 明白 |
[23:03] | Did you find anything? | 找到什么了吗 |
[23:05] | Nothing but stale nachos and deer heads. | 只有放坏的玉米片和鹿头 |
[23:09] | God, this place creeps me out. | 这地方真诡异 |
[23:10] | Yeah. Let’s go. | 是啊 走吧 |
[23:15] | Hold on one second. | 等等 |
[23:26] | Em, there’s another door here. | 艾米 这里还有道门 |
[23:49] | Looks like someone’s been staying here. | 貌似有人住在这里 |
[24:04] | Em. | 艾米 |
[24:06] | Oh, my God. That’s Maya’s bag. | 天啊 是玛雅的包 |
[24:21] | For protection? | 用来防身的吗 |
[24:22] | I don’t think she was gutting fish. | 反正不是剖鱼肚子用的 |
[24:25] | Who’s L.J.? | L.J.是谁 |
[24:28] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[24:32] | Why would she have this? | 她怎么会有这个 |
[24:36] | I gave this to Ali for her fourteenth birthday. | 这是我在艾莉14岁生日时送她的 |
[24:40] | Maya must have found it in the box of Ali’s things. | 玛雅应该是在艾莉那箱遗物里找到的 |
[24:51] | Em. | 艾米 |
[24:58] | Maya never left Rosewood. | 玛雅没离开过玫瑰镇 |
[25:23] | Who’s out there? | 是谁 |
[25:27] | What do you want?! | 你想怎样 |
[25:32] | If this is you, Noel, this isn’t funny anymore! | 如果是你诺埃尔 这样一点也不好玩 |
[26:36] | You’re not gonna believe this, | 你可能不信 |
[26:37] | but I think Noel Kahn just | 诺埃尔·卡恩刚发给我 |
[26:38] | sent me the security footage from his cabin | 玛雅遇害那晚 |
[26:40] | the night that Maya died. | 他小屋的监控录像 |
[26:50] | So, how did your coffee date go? | 你的咖啡约会怎么样 |
[26:53] | Drip, drip, drip. | 点 点 点 |
[26:56] | I don’t know why you bother going out with other guys. | 我不明白你为何还要见其他人 |
[26:59] | Zack is… is pretty great. | 扎克就挺好的 |
[27:02] | So I have your approval? | 这么说你同意了 |
[27:05] | It helps that he is totally into you. | 至少他完全被你迷住了 |
[27:08] | And what makes you think this? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:11] | He might have mentioned it. | 他好像提到过 |
[27:13] | And I might have said that you felt the same way. | 我好像告诉他你也是 |
[27:15] | – Aria! – I’m sorry, but this is new territory for me. | -艾瑞亚 -对不起 我不熟悉这套 |
[27:18] | I mean, he basically said he’s only got eyes for you. | 他都坦白自己只在乎你了 |
[27:21] | What I am I supposed to say? | 难道我应该说 |
[27:22] | “Sorry, buddy, don’t get your hopes up. | 抱歉老兄 别抱太大希望 |
[27:24] | My mom is dating half of Rosewood.” | 我妈和全镇的人都约着呢 |
[27:28] | – He really said that? – Yes. | -他真这么说 -是的 |
[27:31] | Look, I just think that | 我只是想说 |
[27:33] | if you see this going somewhere, | 如果你觉得这事能成 |
[27:35] | you should just be straight with him before it’s too late. | 就应该趁早坦诚地告诉他 |
[27:39] | I will, I will. | 我会的 |
[27:40] | I just have to move at my own pace. | 但我要遵照自己的步调去做 |
[27:42] | I need to feel comfortable. | 要让自己觉得舒服 |
[27:46] | Trust me, there were so many things your father and I | 我和你爸结婚时 |
[27:48] | didn’t know about each other when we got married. | 相互不了解的地方太多了 |
[28:01] | There’s no reception! | 没信号 |
[28:05] | I think whoever it was just left. | 我想那人一定刚刚离开 |
[28:06] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[28:08] | I don’t know, scream? | 我不知道 大声呼叫吗 |
[28:09] | What good is that gonna do? There’s nobody around for miles! | 有什么用啊 方圆几里内都没有人 |
[28:12] | Hey, do you see that light? | 看到那边的光了吗 |
[28:20] | Geez, Em! | 天哪 艾米 |
[28:26] | They’re locked! | 被锁上了 |
[28:32] | Aaaah! Oh, god! | 我的天啊 |
[28:34] | – Are you okay? – I cut my leg. | -你还好吗 -割到腿了 |
[28:36] | Oh, my god, you’re bleeding! | 天啊 你流血了 |
[28:44] | It’s gonna be okay. Wait. | 没事儿的 等一下 |
[28:49] | Oh! I’m gonna be sick. | 我要晕过去了 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:04] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:05] | Come on. | 快走 |
[29:06] | It’s ok | 没事儿的 |
[29:17] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:31] | Hey, Hanna, you are really bleeding, | 汉娜 你一直在流血 |
[29:33] | we need to take you to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[29:34] | No. No. ’cause then | 不行 这样的话 |
[29:35] | I have to tell my mom how I got this cut. | 我就得告诉我妈我是怎么被割伤的了 |
[29:37] | It’s not a cut, it’s a stab wound. You need to get stitches. | 这不是割伤 是刺伤 你要缝针 |
[29:42] | Maybe we should call Caleb. | 要不我们把凯勒叫来吧 |
[29:44] | You know I can’t talk to him right now. | 我现在不能和他说话 |
[29:45] | We have to do something. I’m not gonna let you bleed to death. | 必须得做点什么 我不能让你失血身亡 |
[29:49] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[29:54] | Hey. It’s emily. | 喂 是我 艾米丽 |
[29:59] | So you gonna tell me how you did this? | 你打算告诉我是怎么弄成这样的吗 |
[30:01] | I told you. | 我和你说过了 |
[30:02] | I was cutting a carrot and the knife slipped. | 我切胡萝卜的时候刀掉了 |
[30:04] | And made a gash this big. | 结果就弄了这么大的一个伤口 |
[30:06] | It was a big carrot. | 是一根很大的胡萝卜 |
[30:06] | Why didn’t you just go to the hospital? | 为什么不去医院 |
[30:09] | This is gonna sound crazy, and… | 这听起来是很疯狂 |
[30:10] | I want to talk about it, but I can’t. | 我也想告诉你 但是我不能说 |
[30:13] | It’s just… not the right time. | 时机不对 |
[30:16] | – Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? – No. | -汉娜 你惹上什么麻烦了 -没有 |
[30:18] | – All right, no more questions. – Thank you. | -好吧 不问了 -谢谢 |
[30:23] | All right. | 可以了 |
[30:23] | This is gonna help with the swelling, | 这个有助于消肿 |
[30:27] | but you’re gonna need to sleep with your leg elevated, | 但你睡觉的时候得把腿架起来 |
[30:29] | so sleep with a pillow or something under it, okay? | 把枕头什么的东西垫在腿下面 好吗 |
[30:33] | Have you eaten dinner? | 吃过晚饭了吗 |
[30:35] | Uh, the last meal I’ve had was a rice cake and a yoo-hoo. | 最近的一餐饭吃的是年糕 然后就… |
[30:39] | So with that big carrot you hit all your basic food groups. | 所以说那根大胡萝卜打乱了你的正常饮食 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna give you some antibiotics, | 我给你一些抗生素 |
[30:45] | but you shouldn’t take them on an empty stomach. | 但不能空腹服用 |
[30:46] | All right? So… | 明白了吗 |
[30:53] | Three eggs, two meatballs, | 三只鸡蛋 两个肉丸 |
[30:56] | and a pint of milk. | 再加一瓶牛奶 |
[30:58] | A challenge, but I’m up for it. | 是个挑战 但我会迎难而上 |
[31:12] | I want to apologize for the way I acted at the brew earlier. | 我为之前在咖啡馆里发生的事情道歉 |
[31:18] | You don’t have to apologize to me. | 你不需要向我道歉 |
[31:19] | I do. I’ve never behaved like that before. | 我要道歉 我从来没有那样子过 |
[31:24] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道自己怎么了 |
[31:26] | Jenna was a jerk for blowing you off. | 詹娜爽约是她不对 |
[31:28] | It had nothing to do with jenna. I barely know the girl. | 这和詹娜没有关系 我都不怎么认识她 |
[31:32] | I think losing maya | 失去玛雅 |
[31:34] | is having more of an effect on me than I realized. | 对我的影响比想象中大得多 |
[31:37] | I just can’t seem to get past the fact that she’s gone | 我没法接受她已经不在了的事实 |
[31:40] | and there’s nothing I can do to bring her back. | 我又没有办法能让她起死回生 |
[31:44] | Yeah. I feel the same way. | 我和你有同样的感受 |
[31:54] | This bag… It’s Maya’s. | 这个包 是玛雅的 |
[31:59] | I saw a photo she sent me in an old email account. | 她用旧的电子邮件账号给我发了一张照片 |
[32:02] | It was dated a few days before she died. | 是在她去世前几天发的 |
[32:07] | I recognized the cabin that was in that picture, | 我认出了照片里的木屋 |
[32:09] | And Hanna and I went there today and we found this. | 今天我和汉娜在那找到了这个 |
[32:14] | I think she was staying there | 我想她从离家之后 |
[32:15] | from the time she ran away up until… | 就一直住在那 直到… |
[32:19] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[32:23] | She wore this at a bonfire we had | 几年前夏天 在海滩上点篝火时 |
[32:26] | at the beach a few summers ago. | 她就穿着这件衣服 |
[33:36] | I’ve wanted to kiss you for a while. | 我早就想亲你了 |
[33:44] | I haven’t felt this close to someone in a long time. | 我很久没跟谁这么亲近过了 |
[34:33] | Are you making popcorn? | 你要做爆米花吗 |
[34:36] | No, but I– I could. | 不是 不过你想吃的话可以啊 |
[34:39] | No, no. I just thought that that’s why you were getting up. | 不 不想 我以为你要做才起来的呢 |
[34:43] | I’m actually kind of tired. | 其实我是有点累了 |
[34:45] | Is there any way we could finish this up another night? | 我们改天晚上再看吧 好不好 |
[34:54] | Are we still fighting without actually fighting? | 我们还在冷战吗 |
[34:57] | No. | 不是啊 |
[34:58] | Look, I’m so sorry for the way I acted this morning. | 今天早上我那样对你 真的很抱歉 |
[35:02] | Your past is your past, | 你的过去是你的过去 |
[35:05] | and I should have respected that, | 我应该尊重它的 |
[35:06] | I shouldn’t have pushed you so hard. | 我不应该逼你那么紧 |
[35:09] | – Look, I’m okay– – I found Maggie. | -我没事了 -我找到麦琪了 |
[35:13] | – What? – She lives in Delaware. | -什么 -她住在特拉华州 |
[35:16] | Did you call her? | 你给她打电话了吗 |
[35:18] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[36:21] | I hope I didn’t screw up your night with Ezra. | 希望没搅了你和以斯拉的好事 |
[36:24] | No, it was already screwed up. | 没事 早已经被搅了 |
[36:27] | Why would Noel give you this video? | 诺埃尔为什么要给你这段录像呢 |
[36:28] | I’m starting to get an idea. Watch. | 我开始明白为什么了 你看 |
[36:34] | Oh, my god, that’s Maya. | 老天哪 那是玛雅 |
[36:35] | Yeah. And look at the time on the video. | 是的 你看录像的时间 |
[36:38] | Now look at Garrett’s case file. | 你再看加勒特那案子的文件 |
[36:42] | “Key witness in the case against Garrett | “案子的关键证人指证加勒特和玛雅 |
[36:44] | places him in the car with Maya at…nine P.M.” | 在晚上九点把车停在门口 |
[36:50] | But that means– that Garrett | 那就意味着加勒特 |
[36:51] | was not the last person to see Maya alive. | 并不是玛雅生前最后见到的人 |
[36:55] | What– | 什么 |
[37:15] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[37:17] | I was just in the area, | 我刚好在附近 |
[37:19] | and I thought I might stop | 就想着过来看看 |
[37:20] | by and see if you wanted to have a drink. | 你是不是想一起喝点东西 |
[37:22] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 当然想了 |
[37:24] | I was just stocking some stuff for tomorrow, | 我正为了明天营业准备东西呢 |
[37:25] | sit wherever you want. | 随便坐 |
[37:33] | Aria tell you I ran into her this afternoon? | 我下午遇见艾瑞亚了 她跟你说了吗 |
[37:35] | She mentioned it, | 她说了 |
[37:37] | and she also mentioned the conversation you had, | 你们的对话内容 她也跟我说了 |
[37:41] | which is sort of the reason why I’m here. | 所以我才决定要过来一趟的 |
[37:47] | I don’t know how to say this, so I’m just gonna say it. | 我不知道该怎么说 就直接说好了 |
[37:50] | Um…I’ve been dating other guys | 和你约会的这段时期 |
[37:54] | while we’ve been seeing each other, | 我也在和其他男人约会 |
[37:56] | and I was under the impression that you were too. | 我以为你也是呢 |
[38:00] | – Dating guys? – Women. | -和男人约会吗 -女人 |
[38:03] | Oh. | 哦 |
[38:04] | Uh, no. Just you. | 没有 只有你 |
[38:09] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得很难相信呢 |
[38:11] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[38:13] | Because you’re gorgeous and young | 因为你很帅 很年轻 |
[38:15] | and you have a very full life ahead of you, | 而且前面有大好的人生在等着你 |
[38:19] | and I’ve kind of already lived one. | 而我应该算是已经活过一次了 |
[38:21] | – You’re only a couple of years older than me. – Try ten. | -你只比我大几岁而已啊 -快十岁了 |
[38:30] | Ella, you’re interesting… | 埃拉 你很风趣 |
[38:33] | and smart…and sexy. | 很聪明 也很性感 |
[38:39] | Do you have any idea how | 你知道要找到这样一个 |
[38:40] | hard those qualities are to find in someone? | 同时具备这些的人有多难吗 |
[38:42] | At any age? But I know you’re recently divorced, | 不管多大 但是我知道你刚离婚不久 |
[38:45] | So if you feel like you need to date other guys | 如果你想和其他人约会 |
[38:48] | – and see what else is out there… – I… | -看看有没有合适的 -我… |
[38:50] | No, no. It’s not that. I just… it’s… | 不是的 我只是… |
[38:53] | It’s just what? | 只是什么 |
[38:55] | I just I didn’t expect to meet someone that I liked so much | 我只是没有料到在人生的这个阶段 |
[39:00] | at this point in my life. | 还能遇到如此中意的人 |
[39:07] | I’m not asking you to move in or anything, | 我不是在邀请你同居 |
[39:10] | but, uh, I think we should give this a shot. | 但我觉得应该给彼此个机会 |
[39:22] | I mentioned how sexy you are, right? | 我说过你很性感吧 |
[39:23] | – No. – No? | -没 -没吗 |
[39:32] | Good to see you still have your appetite. | 很高兴看到你还有胃口 |
[39:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:37] | To put my leg up. | 把腿抬起来 |
[39:39] | Here. Hold onto me. | 扶着我 |
[39:43] | There we go. | 坐下 |
[39:45] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[39:56] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[40:05] | Look, it’s getting really late. | 天很晚了 |
[40:08] | You should probably go. | 你也该走了 |
[40:14] | You really saved me tonight. | 今晚多亏了你 |
[40:20] | Anytime. | 随时为你效劳 |
[40:41] | Hey. How ya feelin’? | 你还好吗 |
[40:44] | – A little bit better. – Good. What was wrong? | -好些了 -那就好 怎么回事 |
[40:47] | I got sick to my stomach. | 我胃不舒服 |
[40:50] | You seemed fine yesterday. | 你昨天看着还好好的 |
[40:52] | Yeah, it just kind of came on suddenly. | 没错 来的比较突然 |
[40:55] | How was your night? | 你昨晚怎么样 |
[40:57] | Intense. | 挺紧张的 |
[40:59] | Um, Maya’s cousin came by. | 玛雅的表哥过来了 |
[41:03] | – Nate? – Yeah. | -内特 -是的 |
[41:04] | He was really upset. | 他很不安 |
[41:07] | More like a total mess, actually. | 事实上是心烦意乱 |
[41:09] | Kind of like how I was the other night. | 就跟我那天一样 |
[41:13] | So what’d you guys do? | 你们都做什么了 |
[41:15] | – Talked, mostly. – Mostly? | -主要是聊天 -主要 |
[41:22] | Let’s go, ladies. Time to hit the pool. | 走吧 姑娘们 该下水了 |
[41:33] | You need to see this. | 你们看这个 |
[41:39] | Wait. Noel was there that night? | 等下 那晚诺埃尔也在吗 |
[41:57] | So they were still together then. | 看来他们那时还在一起 |
[41:58] | Yeah. Keep watching. | 没错 接着看 |
[42:27] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[42:28] | What the hell just happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[42:30] | Look. | 看 |
[42:39] | Han, that could not have been Jenna or Noel. | 汉 凶手不是詹娜或诺埃尔 |
[42:41] | They just went inside. | 他们进屋了 |
[42:42] | – Then it must have been Garrett. – It can’t be. | -那肯定是加勒特 -不可能 |
[42:44] | He was arrested at my house at midnight. | 那晚午夜他在我家被捕 |
[42:46] | So what does that mean? | 那这视频说明什么 |
[42:47] | It means that none of them killed Maya. | 说明他们都不是杀玛雅的凶手 |
[43:03] | With jury selection about to begin, | 陪审员选任在即 |
[43:05] | citizens of Rosewood are bracing for a trial | 玫瑰镇居民即将 |
[43:07] | that is certain to garner an abundance of attention | 迎来这场凶杀案的审判 |
[43:09] | from both local residents and the media. | 这必将引起当地居民和媒体的广泛关注 |
[43:11] | For more on the story, here’s Lisa Cochran. | 更多详情 请丽莎·科克伦为我们介绍 |
[43:15] | We’re waiting for Veronica Hastings to make a statement. | 我们正在等待维罗妮卡·海斯汀的声明 |
[43:18] | It was reported earlier that | 据早期报道 |
[43:20] | she was going to speak on behalf of her client– | 将由她代表诉讼方发言 |
[43:22] | Wheel of Fortune! | 幸运之轮[娱乐节目] |