时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison? | 你要像解决艾莉森那样解决我吗 |
[00:05] | ’cause she found your home movies? | 就因为她发现了你偷拍的这些视频吗 |
[00:07] | You were friends of Ali’s. Me, too. I’m Cece. | 你们是艾莉的朋友 我也是 我叫茜茜 |
[00:13] | Oh, you’re bleeding! | 你流血了 |
[00:14] | Hanna, are you in some kind of trouble? | 汉娜 你是不是惹上了什么麻烦 |
[00:16] | No. | 没有 |
[00:17] | So he told you about Maggie. | 他告诉你麦琪的事了 |
[00:18] | Ezra gets her pregnant, wants to do the right thing, | 以斯拉把她肚子搞大了 本想对她负责 |
[00:21] | and then my mom shows up with her magic purse strings. | 后来被我妈妈花钱摆平了 |
[00:25] | That was definitely stolen from Ali’s grave. | 这一定是从艾莉的墓中偷出来的了 |
[00:36] | Okay, nothing fits over this. | 怎么搞都遮不住 |
[00:37] | Well, Hanna, if you just wait until your mom goes to work, | 汉娜 你可以等你妈上班后再走 |
[00:39] | then we don’t have to sneak around. | 我们就不用偷偷摸摸的了 |
[00:41] | No, I am not going to school with a big open wound. | 我不能带着这么显眼的伤口去上学 |
[00:42] | I thought you said Wren stitched it up. | 任不是给你缝针了吗 |
[00:44] | He did, but I have to let it breathe | 是的 但不能闷着伤口 |
[00:46] | or else it could get infected. | 否则会感染的 |
[00:48] | Whoa. When did you get that? | 这是哪来的裙子 |
[00:51] | Eighth grade. | 八年级时的裙子 |
[00:52] | Did it come with castanets? | 穿它配西班牙响板吗 |
[00:54] | It’s not Spanish, it’s Greek. | 不是西班牙的服装 是希腊民族服装 |
[00:56] | I played “Peasant Lady” Mamma Mia. | 我当时扮演《妈妈咪呀》里的大婶 |
[00:59] | Can you give me some pins, please? | 能帮我别几个别针吗 |
[01:00] | I don’t remember you in Mamma Mia. | 我怎么不记得你演过《妈妈咪呀》 |
[01:02] | Good, because I look fat and hideous | 那最好 我那时又胖又丑 |
[01:04] | and I had to stand next to a cardboard goat. | 还跟一只纸制假羊站在一起 |
[01:11] | Um, Wren is calling you. | 任打电话给你 |
[01:14] | 任来电 拒绝接听 | |
[01:19] | Why don’t you wanna talk to him? | 为什么挂他电话 |
[01:23] | What’s going on with you and Wren? | 你和任怎么了 |
[01:25] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[01:26] | Hanna. Hanna, come on, look at me. | 汉娜 汉娜 拜托 看着我 |
[01:29] | Okay, I know that “A” has made it incredibly hard for you and Caleb. | 我知道A让你和凯勒很难在一起 |
[01:33] | “Hard”? Try impossible. | 很难 是根本不可能 |
[01:35] | So, what, is Wren moving in? | 所以呢 任趁虚而入吗 |
[01:38] | Look, I know that he can be persuasive. | 我知道很难抗拒他 |
[01:39] | I mean, the dimples, the accent– | 我是说 那迷人的酒窝和口音 |
[01:41] | Okay, can we not talk about this? | 能不聊这个吗 |
[01:42] | You are not the first girl to fall for Downton Grabby. | 你不是第一个沦陷于英伦魅力的姑娘 |
[01:45] | Hello, I’ve been there. | 我也沦陷过 |
[01:47] | Well, I’m not… there. | 我可没有沦陷 |
[01:52] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[01:54] | Ugh, is she ever gonna leave?! | 她到底还走不走 |
[01:59] | Uh, if you’re on your way out– | 你要出门了吗 |
[02:00] | No, I was just making some coffee to go. | 还没 我打算煮点咖啡带走 |
[02:02] | – You want some? – Oh, no, thanks. I just… | -想来点吗 -不了 谢谢 我来是… |
[02:05] | Something came up at the church and | 教堂出了点事 |
[02:07] | I wanted to speak to you before I contacted the police. | 在报警前 我想先告诉你一声 |
[02:10] | Police? | 报警 |
[02:10] | The contractor who’s renovating | 修缮教堂的承建商 |
[02:12] | found something under a back pew. | 在后排的长椅下发现了个东西 |
[02:14] | Looks like it’s been there for awhile. | 似乎已经在那放了很久 |
[02:16] | – What is it? – Thumb drive. | -是什么 -一个优盘 |
[02:18] | I plugged it into my computer, | 我在电脑里打开了它 |
[02:19] | hoping I could return it to whoever lost it. | 想看看是谁的 好物归原主 |
[02:22] | It’s not mine. | 肯定不是我的 |
[02:23] | That’s not why I brought it here. | 我不是来找失主来的 |
[02:25] | It turned out to be a number of video files. | 我发现里面有大量的视频 |
[02:27] | The first one I opened… Hanna’s in it. | 我打开了一个文件 里面有汉娜 |
[02:30] | Looks like she’s hanging out | 好像是她与她的朋友们 |
[02:31] | with a group of friends in a bedroom, just talking. | 聚在她的卧室里聊天 |
[02:34] | But I don’t think they knew they were being filmed. | 但我觉得她们不知道自己被拍下了 |
[02:38] | There was a bully targeting Hanna and her friends last year. | 去年汉娜和她的朋友受到过威胁恐吓 |
[02:42] | That’s what I threw to get away from Ian. | 那是我为了摆脱伊恩而扔下的 |
[02:44] | – I thought Ian took it. – So did I. | -我以为伊恩捡走了 -我也这么以为 |
[02:45] | This is so bad. | 这下惨了 |
[02:47] | No, Hanna, it’s gonna be fine. | 别这样 汉娜 会没事的 |
[02:48] | No, Ali used those videos to blackmail Jenna, all right? | 怎么没事 艾莉用这些视频威胁过詹娜 |
[02:50] | We promised we’d keep them locked up. | 我们答应过不会让视频见光的 |
[02:52] | Okay, but we didn’t find this. | 但我们当初确实没找到它呀 |
[02:53] | It doesn’t matter. | 那也没用 |
[02:54] | If my mom takes them to the police, | 如果我妈把视频交给警方 |
[02:55] | then Jenna will think that I gave them to her. | 詹娜会以为是我给我妈的 |
[02:56] | Hanna, you need to chill. | 汉娜 你先冷静下来 |
[02:57] | Me and Caleb, that’s who she’ll go after. | 她要对付的是我和凯勒 |
[02:59] | Not you. Me. This is so bad! | 不是你 是我 麻烦了 |
[03:02] | I better be going. | 我该走了 |
[03:08] | You free for a late dinner tonight? | 你今晚有空一起吃个晚餐吗 |
[03:11] | Just so I could end your day better than I started it? | 我好弥补一大早给你带来的坏心情 |
[03:14] | – Call me later. – Yeah. | -到时给我电话 -好的 |
[03:36] | Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[03:38] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[04:03] | Did you know about these videos? | 你知道这些视频的事吗 |
[04:05] | No, of course not. | 当然不知道 |
[04:06] | Who took these videos? Mona? | 谁拍的这些视频 梦娜吗 |
[04:10] | – Hanna… – Yes. | -汉娜 -是的 |
[04:12] | They’re Mona’s, all right? | 是梦娜拍的 |
[04:13] | But that’s over with, so can I just trash it? | 但都已经过去了 让我销毁它好吗 |
[04:16] | If she planned to use these to blackmail you– | 如果她打算用视频来勒索你… |
[04:18] | Mom, she had a meltdown, all right? But she’s better now. | 妈 她精神不正常 但现在有好转了 |
[04:21] | What is the point of handing it to the police? | 把它交给警方有什么好处 |
[04:23] | So they can move her from a hospital room to a jail cell? | 让他们把她从病房弄进牢房吗 |
[04:26] | This might come as a shock to you, | 这也许会让你不好受 |
[04:27] | but I am not Mona’s biggest fan. | 但我可不同情梦娜 |
[04:28] | Can you just let me have it? | 你就不能把它给我吗 |
[04:29] | No, I won’t. | 不行 |
[04:33] | I plan to watch these by the end of the day. | 我打算今晚看看这里面的内容 |
[04:36] | And then I will decide what action to take. | 然后再考虑如何处置它 |
[04:40] | All right, let’s go. I’ll drive you to school. | 走吧 我送你去学校 |
[04:42] | Then you can explain to me | 然后你说说 |
[04:43] | why you’re wearing your costume from Mamma Mia. | 为什么会穿着你《妈妈咪呀》的戏服 |
[04:52] | Hey. You’re still sleeping? | 你还在睡吗 |
[04:57] | Am I? | 是吧 |
[04:59] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[05:02] | Ah, give me a second. | 让我再缓一缓 |
[05:05] | I’ll be more charming when I’m awake. | 我完全清醒的时候会更迷人 |
[05:08] | I was up late. | 我昨晚睡得很晚 |
[05:10] | – Really late. – Why? | -非常晚 -为什么 |
[05:11] | When we got off the phone, | 我们挂电话的时候 |
[05:12] | you said you were almost done with work. | 你不是说工作都快做完了吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah, I got sidetracked. | 我还做了别的事 |
[05:17] | I wrote an email… to Maggie. | 我写了一封邮件 给麦琪的 |
[05:22] | – I didn’t send it. – Why not? | -我没有发出去 -为什么 |
[05:26] | What if her life spiraled | 要是当年我妈妈把她赶走 |
[05:27] | out of control after my mom sent her off? | 使得她的生活彻底毁了 那该怎么办 |
[05:29] | Wait, two days ago you were assuring me | 等下 两天前你还向我保证麦琪的事 |
[05:31] | that Maggie was ancient history, you had moved on. | 已经时过境迁 你已经看开了 |
[05:34] | Why are you suddenly assuming the worst? | 为什么你突然又往最坏处想呢 |
[05:35] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:36] | Hearing what my mother did to you at the museum | 听你说我妈竟然在博物馆里那样对你 |
[05:39] | really threw me. | 让我很震惊 |
[05:41] | Hey. You’re not spending your birthday like this. | 你不会就打算这样过生日吧 |
[05:46] | So just call her and see how she is. | 给她打个电话看看她怎么样了 |
[05:49] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[05:49] | It’s not fair for me to crash into her life. | 我这样闯进她的生活对她很不公平 |
[05:51] | I just wanna know if she’s okay. | 我只想知道她过的好不好 |
[06:06] | Do you wanna finish this? | 你想不想吃这个 |
[06:08] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[06:12] | So what do you have first period? | 你第一节课是什么 |
[06:14] | English. | 英文 |
[06:16] | – I already asked you that, didn’t I? – Yeah. | -我已经问过你一次了是不是 -是的 |
[06:19] | What’s going on, Em? | 怎么了 艾米 |
[06:27] | A couple of nights ago, when I was comforting Nate… | 几天前的一个晚上 我正在安慰内特 |
[06:31] | Things got a little intense. | 发生了一点小状况 |
[06:36] | We kissed. | 我们接吻了 |
[06:43] | Why do you think that happened? | 你觉得为什么会那样呢 |
[06:45] | In the moment, it felt right. | 那个时候 感觉来了 |
[06:48] | – And now? – I don’t know. | -那现在呢 -我不知道 |
[06:50] | I’m just as confused by this as you. | 对于这件事 我和你一样迷惑 |
[06:52] | I’m not confused by it. | 我可不觉得迷惑 |
[06:54] | I think you miss Maya. | 我觉得你是因为想念玛雅 |
[06:57] | And so does he. | 他也是 |
[06:59] | You both loved the same person. | 你们都深爱着同一个人 |
[07:02] | Doesn’t mean you feel that way toward each other. | 但这并不等于你们对彼此也是那种感觉 |
[07:06] | Maybe those lines are just a little blurry right now. | 或许只是那些感情的界线现在变模糊了 |
[07:13] | So it was there the whole time? | 所以那东西一直都在那儿吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Hanna’s freaking. | 是啊 汉娜吓坏了 |
[07:16] | She’s terrified of what Jenna’s gonna do. | 她害怕詹娜会做出什么事情来 |
[07:17] | I thought that we were backing off | 我想我们又绕回诺埃尔和詹娜 |
[07:19] | the whole Noel and Jenna are the “A” team. | 或许就是A的问题上来了 |
[07:21] | I am, but Hanna won’t listen to me. | 我也这么想 但汉娜不听我的 |
[07:23] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[07:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:27] | I’m just trying to figure out a way | 我正在想怎样 |
[07:29] | to say “Happy birthday” without the “Happy.” | 在没法快乐的情况下对人说”生日快乐” |
[07:32] | Birthday? | 生日 |
[07:33] | Yeah, Ezra’s not in the mood to celebrate. | 以斯拉没有心情庆祝生日 |
[07:36] | He’s obsessed. | 他现在纠缠不清 |
[07:37] | He’s convinced that he’s ruined Maggie’s life. | 总觉得是自己毁掉了麦琪的生活 |
[07:39] | Well, why is he still thinking about his high school girlfriend? | 他为什么还想着高中时候的女朋友 |
[07:41] | Probably because I pushed him to. | 可能是我造成的 |
[07:44] | God, I just… | 天呐 我真 |
[07:47] | I just wish that there was a way | 我真希望能有办法 |
[07:49] | that I could get in touch with her. | 让我和她联系上 |
[07:51] | That is a terrible idea. | 这想法糟透了 |
[07:52] | No, no, no. I just want– | 不是的 我只是想 |
[07:52] | That is such a terrible idea. | 这想法糟糕至极 |
[07:54] | Stay out of it. It is none of your business. | 别管这事儿 跟你一点儿关系都没有 |
[07:56] | It is my relationship, Spencer. | 请别插手我的感情问题 斯宾塞 |
[07:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:00] | Just… we can’t move forward until he does. | 但要是他想不开的话我们没法继续 |
[08:06] | What is she doing back in high school? | 她回高中来干什么 |
[08:09] | I don’t think she ever left. | 我觉得她从来没离开过 |
[08:13] | See ya. | 一会儿见 |
[08:22] | Hey, Cece? What are you doing? | 茜茜 你在干吗 |
[08:25] | Panicking. | 惊慌失措 |
[08:26] | It’s almost show time and I thought I had some help, | 走秀都快开始了 我原以为有人能帮我 |
[08:28] | but I never heard back from you. | 但是还没有听到你的回音 |
[08:30] | That trunk show’s tonight? | 新装发布会是今天晚上吗 |
[08:31] | Oh, my god, I spaced. | 天啊 我给忘了 |
[08:32] | Yeah. Yeah, you really did. | 是啊 你确实忘了 |
[08:34] | But don’t sweat it, sweetheart. | 但是别担心 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | Hopefully there are some | 或许这个缺乏品位的小镇上 |
[08:36] | other fashionistas in this fleece-loving town | 还会有个别愿意为一条免费皮带 |
[08:38] | that’ll skip a kegger for a free belt. | 而放弃啤酒聚会的时尚爱好者 |
[08:40] | I will be there, okay? I promise. | 我会去的 我发誓 |
[08:42] | – And I’ll get all my friends to help you. – Thanks. | -我会把朋友都带去给你帮忙 -谢谢 |
[08:44] | I was kinda hoping after that u-penn favor, | 我希望看在我帮你申请宾大的份上 |
[08:46] | I wouldn’t have to ask twice. | 你在帮我忙时能干脆利落点 |
[08:47] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很对不起 |
[08:48] | Do you have any rich friends I can put in the seats? | 你有没有什么有钱的朋友来给我捧场 |
[08:50] | I really need to rack up some serious cash. | 我是真的需要赚些钱才行 |
[08:53] | Whoa. Hold on. | 等等 |
[08:57] | Is Emily into her? | 艾米丽喜欢她吗 |
[08:59] | Who? Paige? Yeah, they’re dating. Why? | 谁 佩奇 她们在交往 怎么了 |
[09:01] | Oh, my god. That is seriously so messed up. | 我的天呐 那可真够混乱的 |
[09:05] | If Alison were alive | 要是艾莉森还活着 |
[09:06] | to see Emily cuddling up to “Pigskin”… | 看到艾米丽搂着 “猪皮”… |
[09:08] | Sorry, who’s “Pigskin”? | 谁是”猪皮” |
[09:10] | Her. | 她呀 |
[09:12] | Alison and that wench had it out for each other. | 艾莉森和那个乡下妞曾经较量过 |
[09:17] | That looks amazing on you, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 你穿那个真好看 |
[09:19] | Ali, look at that top. | 艾莉 看那件上衣 |
[09:20] | Sweet. | 不错哦 |
[09:22] | – I’ll trade you. – Why? | -我要跟你换 -为什么 |
[09:24] | Oh, come on, hon. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[09:25] | That’s not the part of your body you wanna advertise. | 这衣服不能突显出你身上最该展示的部分 |
[09:28] | Show off those Hastings’ legs. | 你应该秀这双海斯汀独家美腿啊 |
[09:32] | Come on, let me try it on. Please? | 来嘛 让我试试 |
[09:43] | Ouch. Ali, how’d you get that? | 天呐 艾莉 你那里是怎么弄的 |
[09:46] | How’d I get what? | 我怎么了 |
[09:48] | Oh, that. | 哦 那个啊 |
[09:49] | Yeah, I fell down in soccer | 我踢球的时候摔倒了 |
[09:51] | and “Pigskin” kicked me. | 被”猪皮”踢了一下 |
[09:53] | Who’s “Pigskin”? | 谁是”猪皮” |
[09:55] | She’s just this freakazoid in my gym class. | 她就是我健身班里的一个小怪物 |
[09:58] | Don’t worry, it won’t happen again. | 不用担心 不会有下次了 |
[10:01] | Wait, is that the girl who threw that muffin at you? | 等等 她就是朝你扔松饼的那个女孩吗 |
[10:03] | No, that’s “Triple nipple.” She’s harmless. | 不 那是三奶怪人 她不能把我怎样 |
[10:05] | “Pigskin” is psychotic. | 猪皮女才是那个疯子 |
[10:07] | Why do you call her “Pigskin”? | 为什么叫她猪皮女 |
[10:09] | Cause she’s got these weird bumps on her thighs. | 因为她大腿上有个很奇怪的包块 |
[10:11] | I mean, she says it’s eczema, but I’m like, | 她说那是湿疹 但我想说 |
[10:13] | “Honey, you better stop poking yourself below the equator.” | 亲爱的 你别装了 |
[10:16] | Wait. Who is this person? What’s her real name? | 这人是谁 她叫什么 |
[10:19] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[10:21] | Once I’m done with that no-neck bitch, | 一旦我搞定那个又肥又贱的女人 |
[10:23] | she won’t even exist. | 她就不复存在了 |
[10:26] | Looks like we got a winner. | 感觉我穿这衣服比你好看 |
[10:29] | Sorry, spence. | 对不起了 斯宾塞 |
[10:31] | There’s no way I can unload all those boxes by myself. | 我没办法一人搬动所有的盒子 |
[10:35] | He guaranteed the shipment today. So can you do it? | 他说只有今天提供装运 你能帮我吗 |
[10:38] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[10:40] | After school? Help me set up? | 放学后帮我个忙 |
[10:42] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. | 好 当然可以 |
[10:44] | Excellent. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[10:56] | If this thing goes to the cops, we’ll both be run off the road. | 如果这东西到了警察手里 我们都完了 |
[10:59] | Should I steal it? | 要我去把那东西偷到手吗 |
[11:11] | So what should I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[11:26] | I’m finding it really hard not to come over there | 不能过去吻你 |
[11:28] | and kiss you. | 我感觉很难受 |
[11:35] | Other people need to use the computers, too. | 其他人也需要用电脑 |
[11:38] | Your time is up. | 你的时间到了 |
[12:05] | Hey there. | 你来了 |
[12:06] | – Nice wheels. – Not mine. | -好帅的车 -不是我的 |
[12:08] | I borrowed Paige’s bike ’cause I’ve gotta race to swim practice. | 我借佩奇的自行车赶去游泳训练 |
[12:10] | I bet she doesn’t look as good as you taking those corners. | 我敢说她骑得肯定没你好看 |
[12:14] | – Look, I called you because– – I’m glad you did. | -我打电话是因为… -很高兴你这么做 |
[12:16] | I hope you haven’t eaten yet. I’m starving. | 你还没吃饭吧 我饿死了 |
[12:18] | You wanna grab a slice? | 想去吃点什么吗 |
[12:20] | Um, no, but I’ll walk with you. | 不了 但我和你一起走去 |
[12:23] | What time is your practice over? I’m done at seven. | 你训练什么时候结束 我七点就有空了 |
[12:25] | I thought maybe if you wanted to go into Philly, | 我觉得我们可以去费城 |
[12:28] | could catch a movie, have some dinner after. | 然后看场电影 再吃餐饭 |
[12:30] | There’s this place on South Street– | 南街有个地方 |
[12:32] | Nate, slow down. | 内特 等会 |
[12:34] | Sorry. It’d just be nice | 抱歉 我觉得要是能和你 |
[12:36] | to spend time with you outside of this town. | 出镇逛逛的话 感觉会很好 |
[12:38] | I know. I just think before we make plans, we need to talk. | 我知道 但我们在计划前需要谈谈 |
[12:42] | Look, I think we need to keep things on a friendship level. | 我觉得我们还是做朋友的好 |
[12:46] | But what about the other night? | 那天晚上的事怎么解释 |
[12:47] | I don’t regret it, but it doesn’t change things. | 我没后悔 但有些事情是改变不了的 |
[12:56] | You and Maya really did have a lot in common, didn’t you? | 你和玛雅确实有些相像 不是吗 |
[12:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:00] | She always used to say she was being spontaneous, | 她总说自己是不由自主 |
[13:03] | but really she was just being reckless. | 但其实她是鲁莽的 |
[13:05] | I wasn’t being reckless, Nate. | 内特 我没有鲁莽 |
[13:07] | You can stop. | 你停停吧 |
[13:08] | I remember Maya, sitting in my car on her phone, | 我还记得玛雅在我车里打电话 |
[13:11] | giving that same speech to about 20 different guys. | 跟20个不同的人说过同样的话 |
[13:16] | Maybe we should talk later. | 或许我们等会可以再谈谈 |
[13:21] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等等 |
[13:21] | No, I don’t wanna be late. We’ll talk later. | 我不想迟到 待会再谈吧 |
[13:40] | You must be Amy. | 你一定就是艾米吧 |
[13:42] | Hi. Are you Maggie? | 你好 你是麦琪吗 |
[13:44] | I am. Did you have any trouble finding the place? | 我就是 这地方挺难找的吧 |
[13:47] | No, no. It was– it was fairly easy. | 没有 挺好找的 |
[13:50] | Did you say you were grad or undergrad? | 你是研究生还是大学生 |
[13:52] | – Undergrad. – Of course. | -大学生 -当然了 |
[13:55] | You look so young. | 你看起来好年轻 |
[13:57] | Well, come in. Have a seat. | 进来吧 请坐 |
[14:02] | I’ve been looking for you. Where have you been? | 我一直在找你 你去哪里了 |
[14:03] | I had to talk to Nate. | 我得跟内特说些事情 |
[14:06] | I think I may have led him on, | 我觉得我让他产生了误解 |
[14:08] | but I made it clear that I’m dating Paige. | 但我跟他讲清楚了 我和佩奇在一起 |
[14:10] | Why were you looking for me? | 你找我有什么事 |
[14:14] | Has Paige ever mentioned her history with Ali to you? | 佩奇跟你说过有关她以前和艾莉的事情没 |
[14:18] | Her history? | 她以前吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah, they weren’t passing acquaintances, Em. | 是的 她们不是陌生人 艾米 |
[14:21] | They were, like, in a war. | 她们以前还吵过架 |
[14:22] | – Who told you this? – Cece. | -谁告诉你这些的 -茜茜 |
[14:25] | No, look, I know that it sounds weird, okay? | 听着 我知道这听起来很怪异 |
[14:26] | But once she told me Ali’s nickname for paige, it clicked. | 但当她一提到艾莉为佩奇取的外号 就对上了 |
[14:29] | Alison had nicknames for half the people in this school. | 艾莉森给学校一半的人都起过外号 |
[14:31] | That doesn’t really qualify as having a history. | 这并不能说明过去有什么怪异的 |
[14:33] | Okay, I get it, but according to Cece, this was– | 我知道 但是根据茜茜所说的 这是 |
[14:36] | Why are we suddenly trusting Cece? | 你为什么突然这么相信茜茜 |
[14:38] | Because Ali might have told her things that she couldn’t tell us. | 因为艾莉可能跟她说过一些没跟我们说过的东西 |
[14:41] | I gotta get to practice. | 我要去训练了 |
[14:42] | Emily, look, you and Paige | 艾米丽 想想 你和佩奇 |
[14:44] | have been seeing each other on and off for almost a year, | 断断续续在一起快一年了 |
[14:47] | and you don’t think it’s a little odd | 你不觉得奇怪 |
[14:48] | that she’s never mentioned anything about Ali to you? | 她为何从未提起和艾莉的事情吗 |
[14:51] | I think what’s odd is watching history repeat itself. | 我觉得最奇怪的事是回忆以前的事 |
[14:54] | Alison loved pitting us against one another, | 艾莉森喜欢让我们互相争斗 |
[14:56] | and now Cece swoops in– | 而现在又出来个茜茜 |
[14:57] | This isn’t about Cece, okay? | 这不关茜茜的事 好吧 |
[14:58] | A friend of ours had an ongoing feud | 我们的一个朋友 |
[15:00] | with someone whom we both know has a bit of a dark side. | 和一个我们都知道有点黑暗面的人有仇 |
[15:03] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍 |
[15:05] | I’m not accusing her of anything, | 我没说她犯过什么 |
[15:07] | but let’s not forget, Emily, this girl once tried to drown you. | 但别忘了 艾米丽 那女孩有次险些害得你被淹死 |
[15:10] | I don’t thinink tt was a love dunk. | 我不觉得那是爱意的表现 |
[15:11] | There were other issues going on in her life back then. | 那时她遭遇了些事情 |
[15:13] | Yeah, like being sneaky. | 比如说鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[15:15] | She also got you kicked off of the swim team. | 她还害得你被赶出过游泳队 |
[15:17] | I’m not calling her a snake– | 我不是说她卑鄙 |
[15:19] | Okay, are you finished? Because I am. | 好了 你说完了没 反正我听够了 |
[15:31] | Hey, Jenna, can I talk to you for a minute? | 詹娜 我可以跟你谈一下吗 |
[15:35] | You know that video that Ali threatened you with? | 还记得艾莉用来威胁你的那个视频吗 |
[15:38] | The one with you and Toby in your bedroom? | 你和托比在卧室里的那个 |
[15:40] | Why are you dredging this up? | 干嘛提起这个 |
[15:44] | There’s a thumb drive that was found at the church. | 有人在教堂发现一个U盘 |
[15:46] | Found? | 发现 |
[15:47] | Yes, found. | 是的 发现 |
[15:49] | And they’re taking it to the police. | 他们要把U盘交给警方 |
[15:52] | So I just wanna let you know that we– me and my friends– | 我只是想告诉你 我和我的朋友们 |
[15:54] | had nothing to do with it. | 与此事无关 |
[15:57] | Look, I know you hate us, Jenna, | 我知道你讨厌我们 詹娜 |
[15:58] | but don’t punish us for something we didn’t do, okay? | 但不要冤枉我们 |
[16:04] | Are you hearing anything I’m saying to you? | 我的话你听到没 |
[16:06] | I never had a problem with my ears, Hanna. | 我耳朵一向很灵 汉娜 |
[16:08] | We’re just gonna have to see how things turn out, won’t we? | 我们只能坐看事态发展了 不是吗 |
[16:18] | Hanna! You got a second? | 汉娜 有空吗 |
[16:21] | Have you seen Emily? | 看见艾米丽了吗 |
[16:22] | She’s at swim practice. | 她有游泳训练 |
[16:23] | I’m kind of lost here. | 我有点迷茫了 |
[16:25] | Emily and I were in this groove, | 艾米丽和我本来进展得好好的 |
[16:28] | and suddenly she just pink-slipped me. | 结果她突然不理我了 |
[16:30] | Um, Nate? She’s gay. She dated your cousin. | 内特 她是同性恋 她和你表妹交往过的 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I get it. | 我知道 |
[16:35] | I figured it was about the person, not the equipment. | 我以为这要看人 不是看性别 |
[16:38] | Maya was pretty fluid. | 玛雅也很善变的 |
[16:40] | Look, I don’t know what Emily said to you, | 我不知道艾米丽对你说了什么 |
[16:41] | but she doesn’t play games… | 但她从不耍花招 |
[16:45] | Unlike some people. | 不像某些人 |
[16:48] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[16:50] | She’s all up in your face one day, | 她昨天还和我眉来眼去的 |
[16:52] | and the next, she’s looking right through you. | 今天就当我是透明人了 |
[16:54] | Yeah, well, she perfected that | 她扮演海伦·凯勒期间 |
[16:54] | when she was still playing Helen Keller. | 把这项技能练得炉火纯青 |
[16:57] | What do you mean, playing? | 扮演什么意思 |
[16:58] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[16:59] | No, hold it. | 等下 |
[17:00] | You’re telling me that she was faking? | 你说她是装的吗 |
[17:02] | Being blind? | 装作看不见 |
[17:07] | Hey, Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[17:08] | Don’t pretend you don’t see me, girl. | 别假装没看见我 小姑娘 |
[17:10] | I know you saw me. | 我知道你看到我了 |
[17:22] | Have you thought about what grade you’d like to teach? | 有没有考虑过要教哪个年级 |
[17:24] | Uh, first. | 一年级 |
[17:26] | I like this age. | 我喜欢这个年龄的学生 |
[17:28] | It makes me feel taller. | 能显得我比较高 |
[17:33] | Yeah, I’m just not sure if I wanna live | 我只是还不确定 |
[17:35] | in an urban setting or the suburbs. | 是住在市区还是郊区 |
[17:37] | You know, being single and trying to meet people… | 我还单身 想多认识些人 |
[17:41] | You’d be surprised. I’ve done fine. | 事情会出乎你所料 不过我适应的不错 |
[17:44] | Okay, you guys, time to clean up. | 同学们 到清场时间了 |
[17:47] | Transitions can be tricky. | 交接会比较难 |
[17:49] | Can I have a play date with Brian? | 我能和布莱恩一起出去玩吗 |
[17:51] | Not today, Malcolm. | 今天不行 马尔科姆 |
[17:56] | So sweet. They want your permission for everything. | 好可爱 他们什么事都会向你请示 |
[17:59] | Well, it’s a special case. | 他情况特殊 |
[18:00] | Malcolm also happens to be my son. | 马尔科姆刚好是我儿子 |
[18:06] | You’re doing the math, aren’t you? | 你在算时间吧 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I was a teen mom way before it was a reality show. | 我当上少女妈妈时那档真人秀还没影呢 |
[18:14] | Okay, how are we doing? | 进展怎样啦 |
[18:23] | Aria is not free, and I still haven’t heard from Hanna. | 艾瑞亚没空 汉娜还没回复 |
[18:26] | But we have Emily. | 我们还有艾米丽 |
[18:28] | Uh, maybe not. | 可能没有了 |
[18:30] | Oh, don’t tell me she ditched us for Pigskin. | 不要告诉我她为了那女的放我们鸽子 |
[18:32] | I need bodies here. | 我需要人手 |
[18:34] | No, I get it. It’s just that | 我知道 |
[18:35] | I might have approached her in the wrong way. | 但我貌似说错话了 |
[18:37] | You brought up Ali’s war with her girlfriend, didn’t you? | 你跟她讲了她女朋友和艾莉吵架的事吧 |
[18:40] | Bad move, Spencer. | 大错特错啊 斯宾塞 |
[18:42] | Well, what were they fighting about? | 她们为什么吵架 |
[18:45] | Emily. | 因为艾米丽 |
[18:49] | Okay, so I snuck into Emily’s bedroom | 我溜进艾米丽的卧室 |
[18:51] | and stole some of her stationery. | 偷了些她的纸笔 |
[18:53] | Love it! | 不错哦 |
[18:54] | And I wrote Pigskin a super steamy note. | 然后给猪皮女留了张色色的便条 |
[18:56] | Think moist. | 很色很色那种 |
[18:58] | Okay, I just threw up a little in my mouth. | 我刚喷了点在嘴里 |
[18:59] | I told her that I was dating this guy, | 我告诉她 我在和一个男的交往 |
[19:01] | but I was having some seriously hot fantasies about her | 但又对她浮想翩翩 |
[19:04] | and needed to know if she felt the same way. | 想知道她是否也如此 |
[19:05] | Mama’s proud, but Emily is gonna crucify you. | 听着真过瘾 但艾米丽非恨死你不可 |
[19:09] | Oh, please, she’s clueless. | 算了吧 她完全蒙在鼓里 |
[19:11] | I told Paige that she can’t email or text me | 我告诉佩奇不可以发邮件或短信给我 |
[19:13] | because my boyfriend’s suspicious. | 否则男朋友会起疑心的 |
[19:15] | Does Emily even have a boyfriend? | 艾米丽有男朋友吗 |
[19:18] | Is that her? | 那是她吗 |
[19:20] | That’s her! Get down! | 是她 趴下 |
[19:21] | You get down. She doesn’t even know me. | 要躲你躲吧 她又不认识我 |
[19:30] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[19:33] | I told her to leave her note under that sign. | 我让她把回信放在那个标牌下 |
[19:45] | No, no, no, no! | 别 别 别 |
[19:47] | Do you want me to deliver this to Emily? | 要我帮你交给艾米丽吗 |
[19:49] | I probably should since I was the one that wrote to you. | 我该这么做的 因为给你留言的可是我 |
[19:52] | Should I open it here or should I just forward it to daddy? | 我是在这打开呢 还是转寄给你爸呢 |
[19:56] | Is he still that big old deacon at the church? | 他还在教堂做他蠢头蠢脑的执事吗 |
[19:57] | Give it to me. | 还给我 |
[20:00] | Aw. Why should I? | 为什么呢 |
[20:01] | I’d much rather watch your daddy blow up | 我更乐意欣赏你爸发火的样子 |
[20:04] | when he finds out you wanna slip your– | 因为发现你… |
[20:05] | Give it to me! | 还给我 |
[20:07] | Think again, Pigskin. I own you now! | 再想想吧猪皮女 你落在我手上了 |
[20:18] | Drive. Drive! | 开车 开啊 |
[20:25] | What did she do with Paige’s letter? | 她把佩奇的信怎么样了 |
[20:27] | Alison? Probably nothing. | 艾莉森吗 估计没怎么样 |
[20:29] | She’d never admit this, | 虽然艾莉没亲口承认过 |
[20:30] | but I think Ali was a little scared of that girl. | 但她应该是有点怕那姑娘的 |
[20:34] | Does wool make you itchy? | 你对毛料过敏吗 |
[20:48] | Paige? | 佩奇 |
[20:56] | Remember on one of our first dates, | 还记不记得我们刚开始交往时 |
[20:59] | You mentioned my liking bold women? | 你说我喜欢勇敢的女人 |
[21:01] | yes. Why? Have you changed your mind? | 对 怎么了 换口味了吗 |
[21:06] | You brought up Ali, | 你提到了艾莉 |
[21:07] | And I was just trying to remember how you knew her. | 我想不起来你们是怎么认识的了 |
[21:11] | I didn’t. I knew of her. | 不是 我只是听说过她 |
[21:13] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[21:16] | It’s just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a– | 斯宾塞觉得你和艾莉可能有过交集 |
[21:18] | Why are your friends talking about me | 为什么你的朋友们在背后谈论我 |
[21:20] | instead of to me? | 而不是直接和我谈 |
[21:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:25] | Forget I brought it up. | 当我没说 |
[21:31] | Has it ever occurred to you that | 你就从没想过 |
[21:32] | maybe it’s your friends you should be questioning? | 或许是你的朋友有问题吗 |
[21:36] | Don’t you think it’s strange that | 你就不觉得奇怪吗 |
[21:37] | there were four people drinking at Spencer’s that night | 那晚有四个人在斯宾塞家喝酒 |
[21:39] | and you were the only one who got drugged? | 却只有你一人被下了药 |
[21:43] | My friends didn’t poison me. | 我朋友没有给我下药 |
[21:46] | Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend | 好吧 但梦娜装作是你朋友 |
[21:49] | for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant. | 装了有一年之久 结果她是个怪物 |
[21:52] | Mona was never my friend. | 梦娜从来就不是我的朋友 |
[21:53] | I trust these girls with my life. | 我可以拿生命担保 她们不会骗我 |
[21:58] | You’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:01] | I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them. | 也许我该多花些时间和她们相处 |
[22:16] | Oh, sorry. I, uh… I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是有意要吓你 |
[22:20] | I just stopped by to drop that off. | 我只是顺路来送礼物 |
[22:23] | I didn’t wanna leave it at the front door, | 我不想把东西放在前门那里 |
[22:24] | so the manager let me in. | 所以门房让我进来了 |
[22:29] | You okay? You still look freaked. | 你还好吗 看起来还是很受惊的样子 |
[22:32] | No, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[22:36] | Why did you tell me that story about Maggie? | 你为什么要告诉我麦琪的事 |
[22:41] | Again, I, um… | 还是那句 |
[22:43] | I just assumed my brother already had. | 我以为我哥哥都和你说了 |
[22:46] | I didn’t do it to mess with your head. | 我不是故意要搅乱你生活的 |
[22:50] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[22:54] | I saw her. | 我见到她了 |
[22:57] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪里 |
[22:59] | Yeah, I-I took a train into Wilmington, | 我坐火车去了维明顿 |
[23:03] | And I… I sat in her classroom. | 去了她的教室 |
[23:05] | Why would you do that? | 为什么要那么做 |
[23:07] | Because Ezra needed to know that she was okay. | 因为以斯拉想确定她过得好不好 |
[23:09] | But… She’s not? | 但…她过得不好吗 |
[23:12] | Oh, no. She’s– she’s great… | 没有 过得挺好的 |
[23:15] | And a mom of a seven-year-old little boy | 一个七岁小男孩的妈妈 |
[23:18] | that looks a lot like that. | 孩子和他长得像极了 |
[23:26] | Wait, what are you saying? | 等一下 这是什么意思 |
[23:31] | Oh, man. | 我的天 |
[23:35] | No, maybe she just said that because she felt threatened by you, | 也许她这么说 是因为受到你的威胁了 |
[23:37] | his girlfriend checking her out. | 他的女友来探查情况 |
[23:38] | No, she didn’t know who I was. | 不会的 她不知道我是谁 |
[23:43] | Why wouldn’t she tell him that he has a son? | 她为什么不告诉他他有个儿子 |
[23:54] | Spencer, how many boxes have you got in there? | 斯宾塞 里面有几个箱子 |
[23:56] | Two, one is a shoe’s, another one is a belt’s. | 两个 一箱鞋子 一箱皮带 |
[24:00] | Damn, we’re missing one, i gotta stop them before it leaves. | 见鬼 少了一个 我去找搬运工 |
[24:52] | Cece,please help me | 茜茜 快来救我 |
[25:05] | Ok, we’re missing a box. | 丢了一个箱子 |
[25:23] | It was alive? Was it crawling? | 是活的吗 在爬吗 |
[25:26] | Was there a text from “A”? | A有发短信给你吗 |
[25:27] | Jenna knew that you would ask me to help. | 詹娜知道你会向我求助的 |
[25:28] | Okay, get off of the blind girl train. | 好了 不要再说那个盲女了 |
[25:30] | I am telling you that | 我要和你说得是 |
[25:32] | I actually used the word “Snake” | 我真用了”蛇”这个词 |
[25:33] | When I was talking to Emily outside of the girls’ locker room. | 当我和艾米丽在女更衣室门口说话的时候 |
[25:35] | Paige is not after us. | 佩琪不会跟踪我们 |
[25:37] | She’s in love with one of our best friends. | 她只是爱上了我们的好朋友 |
[25:38] | Okay, but she was with Emily that night, | 好吧 但是那天晚上她和艾米丽在一起 |
[25:41] | And she never said a word until Emily brought it up. | 而艾米丽说起之前 她只字未提 |
[25:44] | Maybe instead of hooking up with Emily, | 也许她不是为了和艾米丽在一起 |
[25:45] | she was hauling her off to an open grave. | 而是利用她接近那座坟墓 |
[25:47] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[25:48] | No, we really need to review that security tape because | 我们有必要再看一遍监控录像 |
[25:50] | I guarantee you anything | 我敢向你保证 |
[25:51] | that was a girl’s shadow | 在诺埃尔小屋前抓走玛雅的影子 |
[25:52] | that grabbed Maya outside of Noel’s cabin. | 绝对是个女人的 |
[25:54] | And you think this was paige/pigskin? | 你觉得佩琪就是那个猪皮女 |
[25:56] | Yeah, don’t you? | 对 你认为不是么 |
[25:57] | She’s been obsessed with emily for years. | 她迷上艾米丽很多年了 |
[26:00] | She was jealous of Ali. She was jealous of Maya. | 她嫉妒艾莉 嫉妒玛雅 |
[26:03] | She hated them. She probably hates us. | 她讨厌她们 十有八九也讨厌我们 |
[26:05] | who is that? Is that Wren? | 谁的电话 是任吗 |
[26:07] | It’s Emily. | 是艾米丽 |
[26:08] | Well, give me it! We don’t know what we’re gonna say to her! | 把电话给我 我们还没想好和她说什么呢 |
[26:10] | I’m going to say “Hi.” | 我就说声”嗨” |
[26:12] | Look, it’s about the knife in Maya’s bag. | 我们要说玛雅包里的刀的事儿 |
[26:15] | Hi. Please tell me it’s not rusty. | 嗨 请别告诉我刀已经生锈了 |
[26:17] | It’s not here. | 刀不在这儿 |
[26:18] | We must’ve lost it when we were racing to the car. | 一定是往车上跑的时候弄丢了 |
[26:20] | No, we didn’t lose it, we put it in the bag. | 没弄丢 我们把它放在包里了 |
[26:22] | Where is the bag? | 包哪去了 |
[26:22] | It was under my bed. | 在我床底下 |
[26:23] | Someone must’ve broken into your house. | 一定有人闯进你家了 |
[26:26] | Then why wouldn’t they take the whole bag? | 那为什么不把整个包都偷走 |
[26:27] | We must’ve dropped it outside of Noel’s cabin. | 我们一定是掉在诺埃尔小屋的外面了 |
[26:30] | No, the only thing we dropped, | 没有 我们只掉了一样东西 |
[26:31] | Emily, was a pound of my flesh! | 艾米丽 就是我的一磅肉 |
[26:33] | Now, did you check your car? | 车里找过了吗 |
[26:34] | Yes, but I’ll check again. | 找过了 我会再找一遍 |
[26:37] | There’s no way we left it outside of noel’s cabin. | 我们不可能把刀掉在诺埃尔小屋外面 |
[26:41] | “A” must’ve snuck into her house. | 肯定是A潜入了她家 |
[26:42] | “A” May also go by the name “Paige.” | A的名字可能就叫佩琪 |
[26:45] | Why would you sneak in | 如果你是光明正大进去的 |
[26:46] | when you’re invited? | 就没必要偷偷溜进去了 |
[26:57] | How am I not supposed to mention this over an entire weekend? | 我怎么才能一整个周末都不提此事 |
[27:00] | Aria, you don’t have to bring it up right away. | 艾瑞亚 你不用马上就说 |
[27:02] | The longer I wait, the bigger the lie. | 等得越长 谎言越深 |
[27:10] | Well, maybe I could tell him. | 或许 由我来告诉他 |
[27:11] | I could say I was the one who went to Wilmington. | 我可以说是我去了维明顿 |
[27:14] | Right, and when Maggie describes you as a petite coed named Amy? | 麦琪到时说起你是个叫艾米的娇小女生 |
[27:18] | Yeah, it’s gotta be you. | 对 只能你来说 |
[27:21] | But I could be there for moral support. | 我可以在你旁边提供精神支持 |
[27:32] | Hey, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[27:36] | This doesn’t change anything between you and Ezra. | 这不会影响你和以斯拉之间的感情的 |
[27:38] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:40] | You and I were learning fractions when this kid was born. | 这个孩子出生时 你我还在学分数呢 |
[27:44] | And I’ve never had to deal with anything like this before. | 我从来就没遇到这种事情 |
[27:55] | He’s on his way. | 他在回来的路上了 |
[28:01] | I figure the rack can be in the back, | 我猜衣架可能在后面 |
[28:03] | – and you can change in the… – Dressing rooms? | -你可以到 -更衣室么 |
[28:05] | Yeah, no, thank you. | 得了吧 谢了 |
[28:07] | Guys, animal control has already been here. | 姐妹们 动物管理局的人已经来过了 |
[28:09] | I swear. They took it away | 我发誓 他们已经把蛇带走了 |
[28:11] | and went through all the other boxes for nests. | 还彻底检查了其他盒子 没有蛇窝 |
[28:13] | Nests? | 蛇窝 |
[28:15] | Hanna, you could rock this. | 汉娜 你穿这个绝对惊艳 |
[28:16] | Be even better if you pinned your hair up, though. | 你把头发扎起来应该会更好 |
[28:19] | Oh, yeah. No, my hair is just… It doesn’t… | 不是的 我的头发没有… |
[28:22] | Use the dry shampoo. | 用这个干洗发剂 |
[28:25] | You’re not the only one that didn’t | 你不是唯一一个早上 |
[28:26] | have a chance to wash your hair this morning, hon. | 没时间洗头发的人 亲爱的 |
[28:29] | This length, those legs– perfect. | 这样的长度配这双美腿 绝了 |
[28:32] | Uh, you probably should actually give that to Emily. | 你应该给艾米丽试试这件 |
[28:35] | Emily’s coming? Fabulous. | 艾米丽也来吗 那太好了 |
[28:40] | Look, I got her to come here. I don’t know if she’ll stay. | 我能让她来 但不保证她能留在这 |
[28:41] | Well, you don’t have to bring up Paige right away. | 你不用马上就提佩奇的事 |
[28:43] | Just check her temperature first. | 先探探她的口风再说 |
[28:45] | Spencer, you should wear this. | 斯宾塞 你应该穿这件 |
[28:47] | It’s so you. | 太适合你了 |
[28:49] | No, you know what? That is so me. Thank you. | 才不是 这件比较适合我 谢啦 |
[29:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[29:24] | I talked to your mom. | 我跟你妈妈谈过了 |
[29:26] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:27] | What’d you say? | 你说了什么 |
[29:28] | Well, I told her that if she handed over those videos, | 我跟她说 如果她把录像交上去的话 |
[29:31] | Wilden and his cronies would | 威尔登和他的狗友们 |
[29:32] | be watching you change into a bikini on a loop. | 将会反复观看你脱到三点式的画面 |
[29:35] | Kinda kicked in her maternal instincts. | 这话算是激发她母性的本能了 |
[29:38] | So she’s not gonna turn them in? | 那她不会把录像交上去了吗 |
[29:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:41] | But I also reminded her that one of Rosewood’s finest | 但我还提醒了她 玫瑰镇的一位警官 |
[29:44] | is about to go on trial for the murder of two of your friends. | 将因被疑谋杀了你的两位朋友受审 |
[29:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:49] | Caleb, you didn’t have to do that. | 凯勒 其实你不用做这些的 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I did. | 不 我必须做 |
[29:54] | I don’t know how much longer I can do this, Hanna. | 我不知道自己还能坚持多久 汉娜 |
[29:58] | I need to touch you. | 我需要感受你的存在 |
[30:09] | Hanna, I have some shoes out here for you. How’s that dress look? | 汉娜 我给你找了双鞋 那裙子怎么样 |
[30:15] | Hot. | 很性感 |
[30:21] | So how are you gonna sneak out of here? | 你要怎么溜出去呢 |
[30:24] | Same way I came in. | 怎么来的就怎么走 |
[30:26] | Why? Is Jenna coming to this thing? | 怎么了 詹娜和这事有关吗 |
[30:30] | I don’t think Jenna’s the one we have to be afraid of anymore. | 我觉得詹娜不再是我们需要提防的人了 |
[30:38] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[30:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[30:41] | The birthday boy– man– whatever. | 寿星宝宝 寿星男 随便啦 |
[30:45] | Wes dropped off a gift for you, | 维斯给你带了礼物来 |
[30:47] | so I invited him to stay for dinner. | 所以我邀请他留下来一起吃饭 |
[30:49] | Yeah, hope that’s cool. | 希望没有打扰到你们 |
[30:51] | No, glad you’re here. The more the merrier. | 很高兴你能来 人越多越好 |
[30:56] | So now you wanna celebrate? | 现在你想庆祝了吗 |
[30:59] | I sorta do. | 有点吧 |
[31:02] | I called Maggie. | 我给麦琪打电话了 |
[31:06] | And she’s doing great. | 她过得很好 |
[31:08] | What does that mean? | 怎么个好法 |
[31:10] | She got a masters in education, she has a good job, | 她获得了教育学硕士学位 有个好工作 |
[31:14] | owns her own home, lives by herself, | 有自己的家 自己养活自己 |
[31:16] | and she’s really happy. | 过得很开心 |
[31:20] | She told you that? | 这些是她告诉你的吗 |
[31:21] | We didn’t talk more than five minutes, | 我们说了不到五分钟 |
[31:22] | but honestly, that was enough. | 但是 已经足够了 |
[31:24] | I’m incredibly relieved. | 我现在觉得特别轻松 |
[31:28] | I’m gonna take a shower and then we can celebrate. | 我去洗个澡 然后我们一起庆祝 |
[31:50] | Look who’s here! | 看谁来了 |
[31:51] | I have such the fiercest outfit for you! | 我有件超火辣的衣服给你 |
[31:55] | Hi, Em. | 嗨 艾米 |
[31:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:58] | I hope you don’t mind. I brought a guest. | 希望你不会介意 我带了个朋友来 |
[32:03] | Hey, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[32:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:07] | Let’s try this on you. | 快来试试吧 |
[32:12] | Can I help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[32:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:21] | What are we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[32:23] | Rings on these and bracelets on that. | 给这些带上戒指 给那些带上镯子 |
[32:30] | This is nice. | 这个真漂亮 |
[32:33] | Not that I could ever pull it off. | 但我可从来驾驭不了这种东西 |
[32:36] | I put on something like this and | 我带过类似这样的东西 |
[32:37] | it looks like I’m trying to be somebody I’m not. | 让我看起来像是另外一个人 |
[32:40] | Well, you have your own style. | 你有你自己的风格 |
[32:43] | More by default. I don’t do flashy. | 宁缺毋滥 我不喜欢太花哨的东西 |
[32:48] | I feel better under the radar. | 我还是喜欢低调点的东西 |
[33:01] | Being with Emily has made me feel much more confident. | 和艾米丽在一起让我更加自信了 |
[33:06] | I know you guys still have your reservations about me. | 你知道你们几个对我还有所保留 |
[33:10] | Did Emily tell you that? | 艾米丽告诉你的吗 |
[33:11] | Didn’t have to. | 不用说我也看得出来 |
[33:13] | We both know I’ve acted out and done stuff I regretted. | 我以前是做过一些让我很后悔的事 |
[33:19] | But I’d really like her, Spencer, | 但是我真的很喜欢她 斯宾塞 |
[33:22] | If we could make a fresh start. | 如果能重新开始的话 |
[33:26] | Oh. Oops. | 不好意思 |
[33:34] | – Happy birthday! – Happy birthday. | -生日快乐 -生日快乐 |
[33:36] | Did you even make a wish? | 许愿了吗 |
[33:38] | I don’t need to. | 没那个必要了 |
[33:39] | Everything I want I’ve already got. | 我想要的已经在我身边了 |
[33:47] | I’ll cut the cake. | 我去切蛋糕 |
[33:51] | Dude, you are getting old. What are we listening to? | 老哥 你又老了一岁 我们要听什么 |
[33:53] | Hootie and the Blowfish? | “混混与自大狂”吗 |
[34:00] | I think I know why she lied to him. | 我想我知道她为什么说谎了 |
[34:07] | What if my mom is paying her to keep quiet? | 会不会是我妈妈付钱让她保守秘密的 |
[34:09] | You think that your mom knows? | 你觉得这事你妈妈知道吗 |
[34:11] | She might. | 她可能知道 |
[34:13] | How do you guys feel about Supertramp? | 你们觉得”超级流浪汉”怎么样 |
[34:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:16] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你们不认识 |
[34:19] | You need to talk to your mom then. | 你得跟你妈妈谈谈 |
[34:21] | – And say what? – I don’t know. | -说什么 -我不知道 |
[34:22] | But if you’re right and we say something now, | 但是如果你猜对了 而我们又说出来的话 |
[34:25] | then Maggie might get punished | 那麦琪就惨了 |
[34:26] | and that little boy gets cut off. | 他们会把那个孩子带走的 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. I thought Emily was coming alone. | 抱歉 我以为艾米丽会一个人来呢 |
[34:35] | Yeah, well, her plus one suddenly wants to be our bff. | 她的另一半突然想要成为我们的好朋友了 |
[34:38] | She’s trying to kill us with | 她企图用怀柔手段迷惑我们 |
[34:39] | kindness before she actually just… kills us. | 然后再不择手段干掉我们 |
[34:49] | Do we think that the knife is in that bag? | 那把刀会不会就在她的包里 |
[35:04] | Hey, Paige? | 佩奇 |
[35:06] | Um, can you give this to Emily and help her out? | 能麻烦你把它给艾米丽并帮她穿上吗 |
[35:09] | It’s kind of a two-woman operation. | 她一个人估计不方便穿 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[35:34] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[35:39] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[35:40] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[35:42] | No, don’t be so forgiving. | 别劝了 你也别心软 |
[35:43] | I’m changing and then we’re out of here. | 等我换了衣服就走 |
[35:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[35:54] | Now she really hates us and Emily hates us even more. | 现在她肯定恨死我们了 更不用说艾米丽 |
[35:56] | Emily will get over it. We needed proof. | 艾米丽不会记仇 我们只是要找证据 |
[35:59] | And we got it. | 而我们也找到了 |
[36:14] | Do you wanna sit inside? | 想坐里面去吗 |
[36:15] | No, this is good. | 不用 这里挺好 |
[36:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:23] | We should never have gone– | 我们不该去… |
[36:24] | It was my idea. I made you go. | 是我的主意 我让你去的 |
[36:29] | I don’t even know how to apologize for them. | 我真不知该如何替她们向你道歉 |
[36:31] | I just feel like Cece started this whole– | 我觉得是茜茜挑起的这一切 |
[36:33] | It started with Alison. | 一切源于艾莉森 |
[36:38] | She was more than someone I knew in passing. | 她比我认识的人是有过之而无不及 |
[36:43] | I knew her well enough to hate her guts. | 我太了解她了 恨不得把她拆骨入腹 |
[36:47] | She was one of most of ninth grade torturing me. | 她从我九年级时就开始折磨我 |
[36:50] | At first, it was just teasing. | 一开始 只是言语上的 |
[36:53] | I got through it. I pushed back. | 我还受得住 并回敬她 |
[36:56] | If she wanted to play dirty, then so could I. | 她要是玩阴的 我也奉陪 |
[37:03] | But… | 但… |
[37:06] | I had no idea what I was up against. | 我根本想象不到她有那么残忍 |
[37:14] | She was relentless. | 她心狠手辣 |
[37:23] | I had nobody to turn to. | 而我也找不到人帮我 |
[37:27] | I was completely alone. | 我完全是孤军奋战 |
[37:34] | Finally, it didn’t matter what Alison could do to me, | 最后 艾莉森对我再狠也不重要了 |
[37:39] | because… | 因为 |
[37:41] | I was willing to do much worse to myself. | 我已经忍心对自己更狠 |
[37:49] | And then I thought… | 我还想… |
[37:53] | if I disappeared forever… | 要是我永远地消失了 |
[37:56] | she would win. | 她就赢了 |
[38:01] | And I wouldn’t let her win. | 而我不能让她赢 |
[38:05] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[38:29] | Did you watch it? | 你看过了吗 |
[38:36] | I did. | 我看了 |
[38:41] | And? | 然后呢 |
[38:44] | I’m gonna take care of it. | 我来处理它 |
[38:46] | Look, mom, if you just give me a chance to explain, then… | 你要能给我个解释的机会… |
[39:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:04] | I didn’t do that just for you. I did it for me. | 我不只是为你这么做的 我为了我自己 |
[39:08] | Apparently, Mona liked to spy on grown-ups, too. | 显然梦娜还喜欢暗中监视成人 |
[39:13] | She recorded a moment of me and detective Wilden. | 她录了我跟威尔登警探的镜头 |
[39:16] | One night, he drove me home | 一晚 我喝多了之后 |
[39:18] | after I’d had too much to drink. | 他开车送我回家 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[39:20] | No, you only remember some of it. | 不 你只是记得部分而已 |
[39:23] | And now I might have a future | 现在我终于找到一个 |
[39:25] | with somebody that I really, really care about, | 我爱的人共度一生 |
[39:28] | and I just wanna forget all of it. | 所以那些事一定得消失 |
[39:43] | Hi, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[39:44] | Howdy. | 晚上好 |
[39:48] | You look great. | 你心情不错啊 |
[39:51] | You’re smiling. That’s a good sign. | 言笑晏晏 是个好兆头 |
[39:53] | I was worried those videos might of– | 我还在担心录像可能会… |
[39:55] | Oh, no. Um… | 没有的事 |
[39:56] | I watched them and I’m pretty sure | 我看过了 我万分确定 |
[39:59] | It was the work of that bully I was telling you about. | 那就是我和你提过的那个恶霸做的 |
[40:01] | Glad it’s history. | 过去的事就让它过去 |
[40:02] | I still think we’d better drop it off at the police. | 但我还是觉得把录像送到警局去更好 |
[40:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:06] | The thing is, Ted, | 泰德 情况是 |
[40:08] | I’m not gonna be able to give it back to you because… | 我无法把录像还给你的 因为 |
[40:11] | I destroyed it. | 我销毁掉了 |
[40:15] | I’m’ sorry. I just… | 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[40:18] | I didn’t want anyone to see it. | 我不想让任何人看到这录像 |
[40:19] | So… I got rid of it. | 所以我销毁了 |
[40:27] | I see. | 我明白 |
[40:31] | Well, I guess that’s that. | 这事就这样吧 |
[40:34] | Shall we? | 那我们走吧 |
[40:46] | Did “A” send this to you? | 这耳环是A寄送给你的么 |
[40:48] | No, I took it out of Paige’s bag. | 不是 我从佩奇包里找到的 |
[40:50] | Why would Paige have it? | 佩奇怎么会有这东西 |
[40:52] | Because I’m betting she dug it out of Ali’s grave. | 因为我笃定是她挖了艾莉的墓地 |
[40:55] | What are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[40:56] | I’m saying, she probably has Ali’s bones, too. | 意思就是 她还可能藏着艾莉的尸体 |
[40:59] | She may be “A,” Aria. | 她可能就是A 艾瑞亚 |
[41:02] | The only question is, how are we gonna tell Emily? | 关键问题是 我们怎么告诉艾米丽 |
[41:08] | More tea? | 还要吗 |
[41:10] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不用了 |
[41:12] | I’m gonna go wash my face. | 我要去洗脸了 |
[41:41] | Jenna? | 是詹娜吗 |
[41:43] | I need to talk to you about your friend. | 我得跟你谈谈你的朋友 |
[41:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[41:50] | Oh. I thought you were alone. | 我以为你是一个人 |
[41:55] | Why? What’s the matter? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[41:57] | Jenna, what did you come here to tell me? | 詹娜 你来这要跟我说什么 |
[41:59] | Be very careful who you spend time with, Emily. | 小心你身边的人 艾米丽 |
[42:02] | Very careful. | 十万分小心 |