时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Do you remember what ali said | 你记得艾莉那晚说的 |
[00:03] | about secrets keeping us close? | 秘密能让彼此更亲密 |
[00:05] | She was wrong. They tear us apart. | 她错了 秘密让我们越加疏远 |
[00:07] | Just like Maya, you were playing me. | 你跟玛雅一样 也在玩我 |
[00:10] | – I want you to see this. – No. | -我想让你看这个 -不 |
[00:19] | Caleb! | 凯勒 |
[00:22] | Because of you, Garrett Reynolds is a free man. | 因为你们 加勒特·雷诺兹恢复了自由身 |
[00:24] | Mom, he’s out of jail? | 妈妈 他出狱了 |
[00:25] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[00:27] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[01:03] | I told them I wanted to do an art project for Halloween. | 我说过我要为万圣节做件艺术品 |
[01:07] | They said, “Art is fine, | 他们却说 “艺术品可以 |
[01:09] | but we don’t like to talk about Halloween in here.” | 但这里不准讨论万圣节” |
[01:11] | It’s supposed to have bad connotations | 它可能会对某些病人 |
[01:14] | for some of the patients. | 带来不好的暗示 |
[01:19] | I guess I see the point. | 我听明白了 |
[01:25] | But I love Halloween. | 但我喜欢万圣节 |
[01:27] | All the dressing up, | 所有人都装扮起来 |
[01:29] | being other people. | 扮作他人 |
[01:31] | Tricks and treats. | 不给糖就搞怪 |
[01:33] | Treats that turn into tricks. | 结果给糖了也会被捉弄 |
[01:35] | It’s better than christmas. | 比圣诞节好玩多了 |
[01:38] | More makeup. | 更多装扮 |
[01:47] | And this is gonna be the best… Halloween… ever. | 而这次将会是史上最棒的 万圣节 |
[01:57] | I’d bet somebody’s life on that. | 我以他人性命打赌 |
[02:12] | Give me a hint. | 给点提示 |
[02:12] | I will not give you a hint. We made a deal. | 之前说好的 我不会提示你的 |
[02:15] | You’ll see my costume tonight at the party. | 派对上你就能看到我的服装的 |
[02:17] | But what if we end up wearing the same thing? | 但万一我们穿成一样的怎么办 |
[02:19] | We are not going to be wearing the same thing, I promise you. | 我保证 我们不会穿成一样的 |
[02:22] | Look, I’ll give you a hint if you give me a hint. | 这样 你给我点提示 我也提示你一下 |
[02:24] | No hints, okay? | 不准提示 好不 |
[02:25] | We said we’re gonna pick somebody from a movie, | 我们说过要从电影人物中挑选 |
[02:27] | and we’re all gonna surprise each other. | 还要能给其他人惊喜 |
[02:28] | Whose stupid idea was that? | 谁出的馊主意 |
[02:30] | – Yours. – Yours. | -你 -你 |
[02:34] | Em, you sure you want to do this thing? | 艾米 你确定要这样吗 |
[02:36] | I want to do this. I need to do it. | 是的 我需要这样 |
[02:39] | I want something big and splashy to mark The whole | 我需要一些盛大的事情帮我记住 |
[02:41] | “before” and “after” of everything. | “此前”和”此后” |
[02:43] | Symbols and ceremonies? | 这是种象征还是仪式 |
[02:44] | And plus there’s mystery live entertainment. | 再加上些神秘的娱乐活动 |
[02:47] | I have to get to the dentist. | 我得去看牙医了 |
[02:49] | How is caleb? | 凯勒怎么样了 |
[02:51] | He’s getting better. | 好多了 |
[02:53] | He was easier when he was in the hospital, though. | 他在医院变得轻松多了 |
[02:55] | Now he’s got out, and we have to go under the radar. | 现在他出院了 我们又得回到监视中了 |
[02:58] | You’re sure you want to go on the ghost train? | 你确定你要搭乘幽灵列车吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. Otherwise I’m stuck with my mom and pastor Ted | 对 不然我得和我妈还有泰德牧师 |
[03:03] | handing out candy to rug rats. | 一起去给小孩子们发糖果了 |
[03:05] | Your mom and pastor Ted? | 你妈和泰德牧师 |
[03:06] | Yeah. They’re getting pretty domestic. | 是啊 他俩越来越像一家人了 |
[03:10] | I’d tell her to go for it. My mom moved on. | 我跟我妈说去争取吧 但她释怀了 |
[03:12] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[03:14] | Okay, who would do that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[03:17] | It’s Clifford Yerdley’s house. | 是克利福德·耶德利家 |
[03:18] | He’s such an astonishing jerk. | 他真是个不可理喻的变态 |
[03:20] | Joke’s over. | 不能再这么开玩笑了 |
[03:30] | You are such a tremendous loser! | 你真是个超级废柴 |
[03:32] | You know, this is why nobody will go out with you! | 知道为什么没人看得上你了吧 |
[03:36] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[04:19] | Uh, these– these aren’t for you. | 这…这不是送给你的 |
[04:20] | They’re– they’re for your mom. | 是给你妈妈的 |
[04:22] | She had to take a call. | 她去接电话了 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[04:26] | The flowers are for your mom, Spencer, | 花是送给你妈妈的 斯宾塞 |
[04:27] | But I wanted to talk to you. | 但我有话跟你说 |
[04:29] | Like to keep my promises. | 像我之前许诺过那样 |
[04:32] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好 说吧 |
[04:34] | It’s nice not having a big slab of glass between us. | 中间没厚玻璃挡着 感觉真好 |
[04:37] | You said that you wanted to tell me something. | 你不是说有话跟我说吗 |
[04:39] | Yeah. It’s time for me to move on. | 是 我也该开始新生活了 |
[04:42] | I-I gotta get outta here. | 我要离开这里 |
[04:43] | Gotta find… closure. | 想做个了结 |
[04:46] | So why don’t you start the healing process | 那就把你知道的告诉我吧 |
[04:47] | by telling me what you know? | 以便开始你的新生活 |
[04:52] | You’re leaving. | 你要走了 |
[04:54] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[04:58] | Later. | 稍后再说 |
[04:59] | Don’t wait too long. | 别太久哦 |
[05:08] | What did he want? | 他想做什么 |
[05:08] | He said he would tell me what happened | 他要告诉我 艾莉森被杀当晚 |
[05:10] | the night Alison was killed | 所发生的事情 |
[05:11] | and who stole her body if he got off. | 还有他离开后 是谁盗了尸体 |
[05:13] | Well, did he? | 他说了吗 |
[05:14] | No. | 没 |
[05:16] | He’s not gonna tell me when we’re not alone. | 有旁人在场时 他不会说的 |
[05:17] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 那他就别说了 |
[05:20] | I’m not gonna leave you alone with that guy. | 我不会让你和那家伙独处的 |
[05:23] | You make it so hard to be a modern post-feminist | 你这么大男子主义 |
[05:25] | when you get so alpha-male. | 让我很难坚持后女权主义 |
[05:27] | Well, you want me to stop? | 你想阻止我吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 才不 |
[05:43] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[05:53] | You kiss pretty good for a man without a spleen. | 在没脾脏的人中 你是个接吻高手 |
[05:55] | I still have it. | 我脾脏还在 |
[05:56] | They just shot a hole through it. | 只是被一枪击穿了 |
[05:58] | Remind me again where that scar is. | 又让我想到了伤疤的位置 |
[06:01] | Oh, yeah. Right there. | 没错 就在这儿 |
[06:08] | All right, this, uh, hiding stuff is getting really old. | 好吧 这种躲躲藏藏真是太老套了 |
[06:11] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 没错 说说看 |
[06:12] | This is my third cleaning in the last two months. | 这是我过去两个月间第三次洗牙了 |
[06:14] | Well, your gums look great. | 你的牙齿很漂亮 |
[06:18] | I mean, seriously– everything that’s happened, | 说真的 发生了这么多事 |
[06:20] | and we’re still in the same place. | 我们却仍止步不前 |
[06:22] | No one has heard from “A” since Garrett got out of jail. | 加勒特出狱后 就没有A的消息了 |
[06:25] | You know, maybe that was the end of it. | 也许事情就这么了结了 |
[06:28] | Do you want to risk it? | 你想冒险吗 |
[06:30] | If it was just us, yes, | 如果只有我们俩 我想 |
[06:31] | but we’d be taking chances for other people. | 但是我们还要为他人考虑 |
[06:36] | The Ghost Train isn’t going to be as fun without you. | 你如果不去 幽灵列车派对该多无趣 |
[06:38] | It better not be. | 最好别 |
[06:41] | Then again, spooky atmosphere, hot music– | 再说 惊悚的氛围 热辣的音乐 |
[06:44] | if the right mysterious stranger comes along, | 要是那个神秘的陌生人来造访 |
[06:46] | who knows what might happen? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[06:49] | Maybe… something like this. | 也许 会发生这事 |
[07:15] | You almost got a preview | 差一点 你就能预先 |
[07:17] | of coming attractions. | 欣赏到视觉盛宴了 |
[07:20] | Costume for tonight. | 今晚的服装来了 |
[07:22] | We have a problem with tonight. | 今晚有点问题 |
[07:24] | Wh-what sort of problem? | 怎样的问题 |
[07:26] | I… can’t go. | 我不能去了 |
[07:31] | Ezra! | 以斯拉 |
[07:32] | I know. I’ve got… a meeting in Philadelphia | 我知道 但我今晚要去费城开会 |
[07:35] | about ghosting an autobiography. | 商谈为人代笔自传的事宜 |
[07:38] | Actually somebody worth writing about this time. | 实际上 这次终于是个值得写的人物 |
[07:41] | It will pay for all of next year. | 来年的花销都有着落了 |
[07:42] | It has to be tonight. | 必须今晚过去 |
[07:46] | Oh, crap. | 真糟糕 |
[07:47] | Crap, indeed. | 确实很糟 |
[07:48] | But I will make it up to you. | 但我会补偿你的 |
[07:53] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[07:54] | I know. I just… really wanted you to see my costume. | 我只是很想让你看看我的服装 |
[07:57] | Well, I-I can see it tomorrow. | 明天看也来得及呀 |
[07:59] | Playing dress-up for your man on Halloween is one thing. | 在万圣节为自己爱人装扮有特殊意义 |
[08:02] | You do it any other night, | 其他时间 |
[08:02] | you end up on an afternoon talk show. | 那就是普通的日间节目了 |
[08:06] | Depends on the costume. | 更取决于服装 |
[08:08] | And besides, I’ve got a little bit of time now. | 现在我还有点空闲时间 |
[08:14] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就搞怪 |
[08:16] | – Great. – Early birds. | -真是时候 -捷足先登的人呐 |
[08:18] | Night of the living preschoolers. | 又要被小朋友们骚扰一晚了 |
[08:38] | The shuttle for the ghost train is leaving in five minutes. | 幽灵列车五分钟后就要出发了 |
[08:42] | We have plenty of shuttles, | 车厢是足够的 |
[08:43] | so don’t panic if the first one is full. | 当第一个车厢满人后 请不要惊慌 |
[08:49] | Can’t you see I’m incognito? | 看不出我来自《隐姓埋名》吗 |
[08:51] | Beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:08] | Hey! Oh, my… God. You look amazing. | 天啊 你太美了 |
[09:10] | Oh, no big. I just put it together. | 没什么了 我只是随便缝了一下 |
[09:13] | Barely took six hours. Who are you again? | 只花了六个小时 你扮的是谁 |
[09:16] | Daisy. From The Great Gatsby. | 黛西 来自《了不起的盖茨比》 |
[09:19] | The movie? | 电影吗 |
[09:20] | The book. | 书 |
[09:22] | Right. Where’s your author? | 好吧 你的那位作家呢 |
[09:25] | Ezra had to cancel on me. | 以斯拉被迫放我鸽子 |
[09:26] | Great! Well, I mean… | 太好了 我是说 |
[09:29] | now I’m not the only one without a date, so… | 终于不用一个人孤零零没男伴了 |
[09:32] | You guys on your own? | 你们没有男伴吗 |
[09:35] | What a shame. | 真丢人啊 |
[09:36] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这儿做什么 |
[09:37] | Well, it’s nice to see you too. | 很高兴见到你们啊 |
[09:38] | I thought you always threw your own Halloween parties. | 我以为你会自己开个万圣节派对呢 |
[09:42] | This year I decided to let someone else do the work | 今年我让别人为我代劳 |
[09:44] | so I could concentrate on what’s really important. | 我就可以专心于重要的事上了 |
[09:48] | Oh, you’re so sweet. Mmm. | 你真会说话 |
[10:01] | It’s just a costume. It doesn’t mean anything anymore. | 那不过是套装扮而已 没什么的 |
[10:04] | Yeah. Right. | 是的 |
[10:16] | If you need me, just whistle. | 需要我时就吹口哨 |
[10:20] | You know how to whistle, don’t you? | 你知道怎么吹口哨吧 |
[10:23] | Five minutes until the shuttle for the ghost train arrives. | 幽灵列车专线将于五分钟后抵达 |
[10:26] | How could you possibly think | 你们怎么会以为 |
[10:27] | that we would be the same thing? | 我们会装扮成一样的 |
[10:30] | Did Garrett ever come back? | 加勒特回来找你了吗 |
[10:31] | No. | 没有 |
[10:33] | Did you call his house? | 你给他家打过电话了吗 |
[10:35] | His phone’s been disconnected. | 电话没法接通 |
[10:36] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他人在哪 -不知道 |
[10:39] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[10:41] | You gotta admit, I put out a better spread. | 不得不说 我办的派对比这个好多了 |
[10:43] | You should probably go into catering. | 那你应该转行做餐饮 |
[10:50] | Serves you right. | 活该 |
[10:55] | Hey, Noel, what’s wrong? | 诺埃尔 你没事吧 |
[11:02] | Noel? | 诺埃尔 |
[11:03] | Do something! | 快帮帮他 |
[11:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:09] | Noel, are you all right? | 诺埃尔 你没事吧 |
[11:11] | Please breathe. Calm down. | 深呼吸 冷静 |
[11:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[11:16] | Noel, it’s okay, it’s okay. Calm down, calm down. | 诺埃尔 没事的 冷静冷静 |
[11:32] | Must have been something I ate. | 肯定是因为我吃了什么东西 |
[11:34] | You’re amazing. | 你个奇葩 |
[11:49] | They look like a wedding cake from outer space. | 她俩就像是外星人结婚蛋糕上的小人 |
[11:55] | Hey. Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[11:59] | You guys, look. | 姐妹们 快看 |
[12:05] | When did he get back? | 他什么时候回来的 |
[12:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:09] | All aboard the shuttle for the ghost train! | 请登上幽灵列车专线 |
[12:12] | All aboard! | 请登车 |
[12:27] | Everyone, all aboard the shuttle! | 所有人请上车 |
[12:28] | The shuttle is now leaving for the ghost train. | 幽灵列车专线很快就要开动了 |
[12:35] | More patients. | 又来病人了 |
[12:37] | – Come in. – Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[12:38] | Doctor, your next appointment. | 医生 您的病人来了 |
[12:42] | Take all you want, want all you take. | 喜欢什么就拿什么 |
[12:48] | Sorry, I must have taken some work home from the office. | 抱歉 一定是从办公室带回来的 |
[12:55] | There you go. | 尽情拿吧 |
[12:58] | I think you are enjoying this. | 我觉得你很享受 |
[13:01] | I am. | 是的 |
[13:02] | But it’s not the sort of pastoral outreach I saw myself doing. | 不过这跟我想的牧师式的服务不一样 |
[13:06] | Just consider it therapeutic irresponsibility. | 就当作是在治疗你的擅离职守吧 |
[13:10] | Yes, nurse. | 遵命 护士 |
[13:12] | All aboard the Halloween ghost train. | 请登上万圣节幽灵列车 |
[13:15] | Please keep moving forward to the performance car. | 请一直走到表演车厢 |
[13:19] | There are lockers available for your personal belongings… | 个人物品可以存在储物柜中 |
[13:21] | Okay, what’s the point of dressing up | 如果别人都看不见你 |
[13:23] | if no one can see you? | 那打扮成这样有什么用 |
[13:31] | You have got to be kidding me. | 没搞错吧 |
[15:38] | Creep. You know what? Do that again, | 你个混蛋敢再碰我一下 |
[15:39] | you’ll leave with a bloody stump! | 我会让你生不如死 |
[15:55] | Hey. Can I have one of those over there? | 能给我拿瓶那个吗 |
[16:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:03] | So what do you think of my costume? | 你觉得我的服装怎么样 |
[16:06] | It’s very nice. | 很不错 |
[16:08] | But you know, I liked you a lot better like this. | 但我还是更喜欢你这个样子 |
[16:31] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[16:35] | I saw you at the brew, | 刚才我在吧厅里看到你了 |
[16:36] | and I didn’t know that you were back. | 我不知道你回来了 |
[16:38] | I’m back. | 我是回来了 |
[16:39] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:40] | Better. Yeah. | 好多了 |
[16:42] | I was gonna come by and see you this afternoon. | 我本来打算下午去看你的 |
[16:44] | Why didn’t you? | 为什么没去呢 |
[16:46] | You had company. | 当时有人和你在一起 |
[16:48] | Garrett Reynolds. I saw him leaving. | 是加勒特·雷诺兹 我看到他离开了 |
[16:50] | You know, I’ll tell you– seeing him walk around | 你知道吗 看到他在众目睽睽之下 |
[16:51] | like that in the open gave me a chill. | 大摇大摆 真让我不寒而栗 |
[16:54] | Yeah, he’s a free man. | 对啊 他现在自由了 |
[16:56] | Just because he’s free doesn’t make him innocent. | 自由并不代表无罪 |
[17:07] | – Excuse me. – Yeah. | -失陪 -好 |
[17:55] | – Bye. – Thank you. Thank you. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[17:58] | Thanks for comin’. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[18:08] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[18:11] | The candy’s up front. | 糖果在前面有 |
[18:13] | May I call my mother? I wanna go home. | 我可以给我妈妈打个电话吗 我想回家 |
[18:16] | Are you by yourself? | 你是自已一个人吗 |
[18:17] | I’m cold, and I wanna go home. | 我很冷 我想回家 |
[18:20] | My mother said if I ever get scared or lost or tired, | 妈妈说如果我害怕了迷路了或者累了 |
[18:25] | I should call her. | 要给她打电话 |
[18:27] | Of course you can call. | 当然可以打电话 |
[18:29] | Yeah. The phone’s right here. | 电话就在这里 |
[18:32] | You can stay here till she comes. | 她来之前你可以先留在这里 |
[18:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:36] | There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好害怕的 |
[18:39] | It’s all just make-believe. | 都是假扮的而已 |
[18:41] | People shouldn’t make scary things. | 大家不该做吓人的事 |
[18:46] | Scary things can sometimes just be fun. | 有时候吓人的事只是玩笑 |
[18:49] | I don’t think so. Not anymore. | 我不这么觉得 再也不会了 |
[18:54] | Make your call, and when you’re finished, | 打电话吧 打完电话 |
[18:56] | you can help me with the candy, okay? | 帮我收拾糖果 好吗 |
[18:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:09] | Okay, no means no, opera boy. | 歌剧男 不要恶作剧了好吗 |
[19:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[19:15] | Why did I ever think that you would need protection? | 我之前怎么会觉得你需要保护呢 |
[19:43] | I can’t tell if you’re having fun or not. | 你这是玩得开心呢 还是不开心 |
[19:46] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[19:47] | No, no, no, no. This is… | 不 不是 这真… |
[19:49] | incredible. I– is– is this fun for you? | 令人难以置信 你玩得开心吗 |
[19:52] | This is absolutely fun. | 非常开心 |
[19:54] | So, did you come alone, or…? | 你是自己一个人还是… |
[19:56] | Yeah, my– my boyfriend couldn’t make it tonight. | 对 我男朋友今晚有事来不了 |
[19:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:00] | – What? – Aria! | -什么 -艾瑞亚 |
[20:02] | I can’t hear you. What? | 我听不清楚 什么 |
[20:10] | Aria. Ah. | 是艾瑞亚 |
[20:12] | That’s great. That– that really suits you. | 名字很好听 也很适合你 |
[20:15] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:16] | Well, listen, um, I have another set, so… | 我还有一场表演 所以… |
[20:18] | Okay. Yeah, I won’t miss it. | 好 我一定会过去的 |
[20:19] | – You’re gonna be in the front. – Absolutely. | -记得要在前排 -当然 |
[20:21] | – Okay. Promise? – Promise. | -好 一言为定 -一言为定 |
[20:22] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[21:03] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[21:05] | Travel is so romantic. | 旅行太浪漫了 |
[21:07] | Yeah. We could just stay onboard… | 对啊 我们只需要在火车上 |
[21:10] | Tell them to keep going… | 不让它停下 |
[21:11] | Never stop. | 永远这么走下去 |
[21:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | I’m just lookin’ at you. | 我就想看看你 |
[21:29] | Sometimes, I’m still amazed that you’re with me. | 我有时候还是不敢相信你能和我在一起 |
[21:33] | I’m amazed that you’re with me. | 我才不敢相信你愿意和我在一起 |
[21:36] | You mean to tell me that some things actually work out all right? | 你是说有些事情其实可以发展得很顺利吗 |
[21:39] | Sometimes, when nobody’s looking, | 周围没有人的时候 |
[21:43] | yeah, things work out. | 事情发展得很顺利 |
[21:45] | Tell me about love on your planet. | 那跟我讲讲你的爱情观吧 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry. Honestly, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[22:25] | Sorry for what? | 为什么 |
[22:27] | I liked you. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:28] | You were the one I really wanted to keep safe, | 你才是我真正想保护的那个人 |
[22:30] | but I wasn’t strong enough. | 但是我不够强大 |
[22:31] | I thought that I had everything under control, but I didn’t. | 我以为一切都在掌控中 但其实没有 |
[22:34] | I didn’t even know what the game was truly about. | 我甚至不知道这场游戏到底是怎么回事 |
[22:36] | God, I was a police officer, and I ended up in a cell. | 我原本是个警察 最后却进了监狱 |
[22:40] | Did you kill Alison? | 是你杀了艾莉森吗 |
[22:42] | I’m gonna tell you everything I know, | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[22:44] | and then I’m gone. | 然后离开 |
[22:45] | Don’t try to find me. I’m not coming back. | 不要找我 我不会回来的 |
[22:47] | That’s the deal. Are we clear? | 这就是条件 清楚了吗 |
[22:50] | Yes. | 好的 |
[22:51] | All right, the night of Alison’s death, | 艾莉森死的那个晚上 |
[22:53] | all of us were up in her room, with Ian. | 我们所有人都和伊恩一起待在她房间 |
[22:56] | Your sister shows up. | 你姐姐突然出现了 |
[22:57] | No, I know all this. I’ve seen the tape. | 我知道这些 我看过录像带了 |
[22:59] | But you don’t know what you don’t know. | 但你还有很多不知道的 |
[23:01] | I took Jenna outside | 我把詹娜带了出来 |
[23:02] | to let Ian and Melissa talk things over. | 好让伊恩和梅丽莎把话说清楚 |
[23:04] | Where did you go with Jenna? | 你和詹娜去了哪儿 |
[23:05] | Behind the Dilaurentis house. | 迪劳伦提斯家的后院 |
[23:07] | Where the ground was dug up? | 地被挖开的那里吗 |
[23:11] | We shouldn’t leave those two together, Garrett. | 我们不该把他们俩留在那里 加勒特 |
[23:13] | We can’t trust them. | 我们不能相信他们 |
[23:15] | There’s nothing they can do to us | 他们不能把我们怎么样 |
[23:16] | without screwing everything up for themselves. | 否则他们自己也会被卷进去的 |
[23:19] | I thought I heard animal noises. | 我好像听见了动物的骚动 |
[23:23] | You’ve got a really bad memory. | 你记性真差 |
[23:26] | I told you what would happen if you came back. | 我告诉过你 如果你回来会有什么下场 |
[23:31] | Hey, stop that. | 别这样 |
[23:31] | Just go back to your camera club. | 滚回你的偷拍协会吧 |
[23:35] | you’re gonna pay for that! | 你要为此付出代价 |
[23:36] | Alison! Alison, get the hell outta here! | 艾莉森 艾莉森 滚出去 |
[23:38] | This is my back yard! | 这是我的后院 |
[23:39] | – Shut her up! – You shut up! | -让她闭嘴 -你闭嘴 |
[23:47] | Jenna, Jenna. | 詹娜 詹娜 |
[23:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[23:51] | Didn’t find what you were looking for in my bedroom? | 在我的卧室没找到你们想要的东西吗 |
[23:53] | Do something! | 别干站着 |
[24:13] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[24:21] | Garrett? | 加勒特 |
[24:23] | Garrett, is she dead? | 加勒特 她死了吗 |
[24:24] | I took care of it. Let’s go. | 我已经处理好了 咱们走吧 |
[24:25] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 我们走 |
[24:43] | I didn’t kill Alison, | 我没有杀艾莉森 |
[24:45] | but jenna thinks I did. | 但是詹娜以为是我杀了她 |
[24:47] | That’s it?! | 就这样 |
[24:48] | You just wanted to tell me that you didn’t do it? | 你只是想告诉我 你没杀她 |
[24:50] | No, there’s more. | 不 还没结束 |
[24:52] | I went back. | 我又回去了 |
[24:56] | I’m not the one who makes people do these things. | 又不是我让别人做这些事情 |
[24:59] | If you don’t pay for your mistakes, | 如果你不为你的错误付出代价 |
[25:00] | how can you become a better person? | 又怎么能进步 |
[25:03] | You say all of these grown-up things… | 你尽说些大人的话 |
[25:06] | But you’re still a child. | 但事实上你还只是个孩子 |
[25:09] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别自我催眠了 |
[25:11] | You know what I’m capable of. | 你知道我能做出什么 |
[25:20] | – No! You’re lying! – Why would I lie? | -不 你在撒谎 -我为什么要撒谎 |
[25:23] | No, if you saw that, why didn’t you tell anybody | 不可能 如果你看到了 你被逮捕时 |
[25:25] | when you were arrested, when you were charged? | 为什么不说出来 |
[25:26] | I would have said something if your mom | 如果你妈妈没有为我开脱的话 |
[25:28] | hadn’t had me cleared, | 我就会说出来 |
[25:29] | but she did. | 但她已经为我洗清了罪名 |
[25:30] | What else did you see? | 你还看到了什么 |
[25:31] | I didn’t stick around. | 我没有待在那儿 |
[25:32] | After he heard me, I left. | 他发现我后 我就离开了 |
[25:34] | She was alive when I left. | 我走的时候她还活着 |
[25:37] | I’m gonna go get Aria, and you’re gonna say this to her face, | 我去找艾瑞亚 你要当着她的面再讲一遍 |
[25:39] | do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[25:44] | Stay here. | 待在这儿不要动 |
[25:46] | Where do I have to go? | 我还能去哪儿呢 |
[26:08] | Hey, have you seen Aria? | 你看到艾瑞亚了吗 |
[26:10] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[26:11] | Look, I’m gonna guess later. Where’s Aria? | 我之后再猜 艾瑞亚现在在哪儿 |
[26:13] | I don’t know. I think back there. | 我不知道 可能在后面吧 |
[26:38] | “Guess who’s not gonna make it to the end of the line?” | 猜猜看谁到不了列车的终点 |
[26:42] | A “A.” | |
[27:11] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[27:30] | I couldn’t find her anywhere. | 我到处都找不到她 |
[27:32] | She is gone? | 她走了吗 |
[27:33] | No, Aria’s not gone, you guys. | 艾瑞亚没有走 |
[27:34] | She has to be on the train. | 她肯定在火车上 |
[27:35] | – Unless she’s not, anymore. – No.No. | -也许她已经不在车上了 -不会的 |
[27:37] | Okay, she’s still here. We just have to find her. | 她肯定还在这儿 我们得找到她 |
[27:40] | Okay, what about all that crazy stuff Garrett told you? | 好吧 那加勒特说的那通疯话呢 |
[27:42] | What crazy stuff? | 什么疯话 |
[27:43] | Garrett said that he saw Aria’s dad with Ali | 加勒特说 在艾莉出事那晚 |
[27:45] | the night that she was killed. | 他看见她和艾瑞亚的爸爸在一块儿 |
[27:47] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[27:48] | And we believe him? | 我们就相信他了 |
[27:49] | Why would he lie to us now? | 到现在他有何必要撒谎呢 |
[27:50] | To mess with us. Everyone’s messing with us. | 来扰乱我们 大家都在给我们添乱子 |
[27:53] | You can get a varsity letter messing with us. | 整我们的人 参与就有奖 |
[27:55] | Okay, but he says that he has to leave town, | 好吧 可他说他得离开镇子 |
[27:56] | and this is what we needed to know. | 我们需要知道这些 |
[27:58] | Why does he have to get out of town? | 为什么他得离开 |
[27:59] | ‘Cause he’s afraid of something, or someone. | 因为有事或有人令他害怕 |
[28:02] | Look, nobody can get off the train while it’s moving. | 火车停下之前谁也别下车 |
[28:04] | We have to find Aria before we get to the end of the line. | 我们必须在火车到站之前找到艾瑞亚 |
[28:07] | You guys, “A’s” on this train. | A在火车上呢 |
[28:09] | We need to find Paige and Toby. | 我们得去找佩奇和托比 |
[28:11] | Caleb’s on board too. | 凯勒也在车上 |
[28:13] | He surprised me. | 他给了我个惊喜 |
[28:13] | Okay, well, you’d better warn him. | 好 那你最好提醒他一声 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna keep on looking for Aria | 我会继续找艾瑞亚 |
[28:16] | and work my way back to Garrett. | 然后回去找加勒特 |
[28:53] | Hey, come here. We need to talk for a second. | 过来 我们得谈一下 |
[28:56] | No, seriously. Look, Garrett’s on the train | 别 正经事 加勒特也在火车上 |
[28:58] | and we can’t find Aria. | 我们找不到艾瑞亚了 |
[29:02] | Caleb, come on. Are you listening to me? | 凯勒 拜托 你有没有在听 |
[29:04] | We have a situation here. | 我们现在出状况了 |
[29:23] | Ugh! Let go! Stop! | 放手 住手 |
[29:31] | – Good night. – Thank you! | -晚安 -谢谢 |
[29:42] | Ted, have you seen a little blonde girl? | 泰德 你看见一个金发小女孩了吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of ’em. | 看到好几个呢 |
[29:45] | No, she was in the kitchen. | 不 她刚才在厨房里 |
[29:46] | She wanted to call home. | 想给家里打电话 |
[29:49] | Uh… Nobody came looking for anybody. | 没有家长来找孩子 |
[30:11] | Did you make your call? | 你打电话了吗 |
[30:12] | I called my mother. She answered the phone, | 我打给我妈妈 她接了电话 |
[30:15] | but when I asked her to come and get me, | 但我问她什么时候来接我 |
[30:17] | she got really upset and started to cry. | 她突然很生气 接着就哭了 |
[30:20] | Why is she mad at me? | 为什么她要生我的气 |
[30:23] | Maybe you dialed the wrong number. | 可能是你打错电话了 |
[30:25] | Bet my sister told her I ran away. | 我猜是我姐姐告诉她我跑出来了 |
[30:27] | My sister’s always telling lies, | 我姐姐老爱说谎 |
[30:29] | getting me in trouble. | 给我添麻烦 |
[30:31] | We’re sisters, | 我们是姐妹 |
[30:32] | but we fight all the time, over everything, | 可我们总是争执 什么都争 |
[30:35] | even our dolls. | 连玩偶也要争 |
[30:38] | I think she just likes to fight. | 我觉得她可能就是喜欢争 |
[30:42] | Do you think she told my mom something bad about me? | 你觉得她会不会向妈妈说了我什么坏话 |
[31:01] | Wait here, okay? | 在这等着 好吗 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:13] | Ted… Can I see you up here for a moment? | 泰德 你能上来一下吗 |
[31:16] | Sure. | 好的 |
[31:28] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[32:04] | Unh! Stop! Please, stop! | 住手 拜托 住手 |
[32:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:25] | No. Oh, God. | 不 我的天 |
[32:59] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[33:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:02] | You know what? Stay put, stay put. It’s okay. | 待在这儿 待在这儿 没事了 |
[33:04] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[34:03] | So you think it’s a good idea, | 你觉得艾米把事情告诉佩奇 |
[34:04] | Em telling Paige? | 是个好主意吗 |
[34:05] | She pretty much knows everything already. | 她基本上已经都知道了 |
[34:08] | Where’s Caleb now? | 凯勒在哪儿 |
[34:09] | He’s at the front of the train with Toby. | 他和托比在车头 |
[34:10] | They’re gonna work their way back looking for Aria. | 他们打算从那往回找艾瑞亚 |
[34:14] | Okay. You okay? | 好的 你还好吗 |
[34:15] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:18] | You know what that devil costume means, don’t you? | 你明白恶魔服装意味着什么吧 |
[34:20] | Yeah, that we weren’t fooling anyone. | 明白 我们谁也没糊弄过 |
[34:23] | They knew Caleb and I were sneaking around the whole time. | 他们知道凯勒和我一直偷腻在一起 |
[34:27] | What Garrett said, do you think that’s true? | 你认为加勒特所说的是真的吗 |
[34:32] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[34:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[34:38] | It’s a big girl. | 这姑娘可真高大 |
[34:39] | Maybe it’s not for a girl at all. | 或许根本就不是姑娘 |
[34:44] | Are we good? | 都没事吧 |
[34:45] | Yeah, we’re good. | 没事 我们挺好 |
[34:46] | Okay, so you go to the front of the train, | 好的 你们到火车前部 |
[34:49] | meet up with Caleb and Toby. | 与凯勒和托比会合 |
[34:50] | We’re gonna go back to | 我们往回走 |
[34:51] | where I last saw Garrett and look from there. | 到之前见加勒特的地方 从那儿开始找 |
[34:52] | – ‘kay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[34:56] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[34:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:00] | It was a pleasure. | 不客气 |
[35:32] | You lost your girlfriend? | 找不到你女朋友了吗 |
[35:34] | You oughta keep better track of people around here. | 在这儿你该多留意一下大家的行踪 |
[35:37] | I’m looking for Aria. | 我在找艾瑞亚 |
[35:39] | Have you seen her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[35:39] | No, but she has a thing for authority figures, | 没有 不过她对权威人士那么感兴趣 |
[35:42] | so she’s probably up with the engineer. | 她说不定去找火车司机了 |
[36:08] | Lied to me… can’t do this… | 对我说谎… 不可以… |
[36:35] | It’s a dead end. | 这是条死路 |
[36:36] | Well, then, we’ll move forward to find Paige and the boys. | 那我们先去找佩奇和男生们吧 |
[36:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[36:45] | It’s Aria’s necklace! | 是艾瑞亚的项链 |
[36:56] | come on! | 快点 |
[37:02] | – Push, damn it! – No! | -推啊 该死的 -别 |
[37:14] | I can’t! | 我不能这样 |
[37:15] | Shut up! Come back here! | 闭嘴 快回来 |
[37:24] | Push! | 推 |
[37:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:50] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[37:51] | Aria! No! | 艾瑞亚 不 |
[37:52] | Help! | 救命 |
[37:59] | Get a hammer. | 去找把锤子 |
[38:00] | Hold on, hold on! | 等一下 坚持住 |
[38:15] | Come on, come on, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 出来 来 没事了 没事了 |
[38:19] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 天哪 天哪 |
[38:35] | Well, there’s nobody outside. | 外面没有人 |
[38:38] | Went all the way around the block. | 我转遍了整个街区 |
[38:42] | Did you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[38:46] | Was she from the neighborhood? | 是邻居家的孩子吗 |
[38:47] | No, I don’t think she was from around here. | 不 她应该不是住这附近的 |
[38:51] | Well, she probably just went home. | 她也许只是回家了 |
[38:54] | She was in Hanna’s bedroom. | 她刚才在汉娜的房间里 |
[38:57] | How did she get past us and out of the house? | 她是怎么越过我们 走出这房子的 |
[39:01] | Well, she’s not in the house now, | 但她现在不在房子里了 |
[39:02] | so she must have gotten out. | 那一定就是出去了 |
[39:06] | She was so cold. | 她身上很凉 |
[39:10] | I can still feel how cold she was. | 我到现在还记得她身上有多冰冷 |
[39:16] | Do you believe in ghosts? | 你相信有鬼魂吗 |
[39:23] | I’m not supposed to. | 我不该信的 |
[39:39] | Mmm… about four minutes. | 大约四分钟 |
[39:43] | Maybe a little… | 也许有一点… |
[39:48] | The trooper says they’re calling parents. | 警察说他们在联系家长了 |
[39:51] | They want to take statements before they let us go home. | 他们想在咱们回家之前录一下口供 |
[39:55] | When my mom gets here, | 等我妈到了 |
[39:56] | nobody will be talking to anybody. | 就谁都不能跟其他人说话了 |
[39:59] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:01] | Relatively. | 还行吧 |
[40:15] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[40:16] | Yeah, they wanted to take me to the hospital, | 他们想带我去医院 |
[40:18] | but I wouldn’t let ’em. And, look, | 但我没答应 还有 |
[40:19] | I don’t care what Garrett said about my dad, | 我不在乎加勒特怎么说我爸的事 |
[40:21] | he had nothing to do with Ali. | 但他肯定跟艾莉无关 |
[40:22] | Why would we believe Garrett for a minute? | 我们为什么要相信加勒特 |
[40:24] | Okay, straight answer– | 先回答这个 |
[40:26] | “A” killed Garrett, yes or no? | A杀了加勒特 对不对 |
[40:27] | – Yes. – Yeah, but why? | -对 -但为什么 |
[40:30] | That was the whole point. | 因为那才是重点 |
[40:32] | Wh-what point? | 什么重点 |
[40:34] | That was why “A” pushed us to do things | 那才是A使我们 |
[40:36] | that would get Garrett cleared. | 洗清加勒特嫌疑的原因 |
[40:37] | Yeah, so he could get out of that jail | 为了让他出狱 |
[40:38] | and “A” could kill him? | 于是A才有机会杀掉他 |
[40:40] | Two members of the N.A.T. Club, dead. | N.A.T.社团的两名成员都死了 |
[40:42] | Two people who were in that room | 艾莉死掉的那天晚上 |
[40:43] | the night Ali was killed. | 他们两个都在那间屋子里 |
[40:47] | What do we tell the cops? | 我们要跟警察说什么 |
[40:48] | As little as possible. | 尽量少说 |
[40:49] | They’ve already figured something out. | 他们已经弄清楚了一些事 |
[40:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:51] | Look at everyone in this train. | 看看火车上的人 |
[40:53] | They didn’t just place us anywhere. | 他们不是随便把我们安排进来的 |
[40:54] | Everyone in this car has something to do | 这辆车上的所有人 |
[40:56] | with Garrett Reynolds. | 都跟加勒特·雷诺兹有关系 |
[41:02] | Ezra. Honey. | 以斯拉 亲爱的 |
[41:05] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 你没事的 没事的 |
[41:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[41:10] | I-I-I went to the end of the line | 我去目的地车站接车了 |
[41:12] | to meet the train, surprise you, | 想给你个惊喜 |
[41:14] | and they said somebody was hurt, there was trouble, | 可有人说车上出事了 有人受伤了 |
[41:16] | so I-I drove beside the tracks until I found you. | 于是我开车沿着铁轨走 终于找到你了 |
[41:20] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[41:22] | Yeah. Yeah, I found you. | 是啊 是啊 找到你了 |
[41:25] | Why don’t you tell the cops you did it | 为什么不告诉警察是你做的 |
[41:27] | so the rest of us can go home. | 这样我们就都可以回家了 |
[41:29] | You know what? Can it, Noel. | 住嘴 诺埃尔 |
[41:30] | Oh, shut up, Hanna. | 闭嘴 汉娜 |
[41:31] | No, you shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[41:32] | Stop trying to pull everybody | 你们这些贱人别再把所有人 |
[41:34] | into every mess you bitches make for yourselves. | 拉进你们自己制造的混乱里了 |
[41:37] | Back off. | 退后 |
[41:39] | Or what? | 我要是不呢 |
[41:41] | You don’t wanna know, Noel! | 你不会想知道的 诺埃尔 |