时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Welcome to the Lost Woods Resort. | 欢迎来到迷失森林度假村 |
[00:05] | Maybe you remember our friend, | 可能你还记得我们的朋友 |
[00:06] | Vivian Darkbloom. | 薇薇安·德克布鲁 |
[00:07] | You check into the Lost Woods | 大家之所以入住迷失森林 |
[00:08] | because you don’t want to be found. | 就是因为不想被找到 |
[00:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干嘛 |
[00:10] | I was curious. He’s the father of my son. | 我来看看他 他毕竟是我儿子的父亲 |
[00:13] | Yeah, he deserves to know that. | 对 他应该有知情权 |
[00:14] | I didn’t kill Alison, but Jenna thinks I did. | 我没杀艾莉森 但詹娜以为我杀了她 |
[00:18] | – That’s it? – I went back. | -就这样 -我又回去了 |
[00:20] | – You’re lying. – She was alive when I left. | -你在撒谎 -我走时 她还活着 |
[00:27] | Meredith got the job. | 梅雷迪斯被聘用了 |
[00:29] | The job at Rosewood High. | 玫瑰镇高中的职位吗 |
[00:30] | Well, Aria, I forgot you’re still a student here. | 艾瑞亚 我都忘了你还在这念书 |
[00:36] | Change of plan. I’ll see you soon. | 计划有变 我们很快会再见面 |
[01:19] | – Is it a bad time? – What are you doing here? | -来的不是时候吗 -你在这儿干嘛 |
[01:21] | – My doctors released me. – In the middle of the night? | -医生让我出院了 -大半夜吗 |
[01:24] | Hanna, I need your help. | 汉娜 你得帮我 |
[01:26] | My parents are forcing me to go back to school, | 我爸妈要逼我回学校 |
[01:28] | – and I’m so scared. – Mona… | -我害怕极了 -梦娜… |
[01:31] | Everyone knows what I’ve done, | 大家都知道我的所作所为 |
[01:32] | and I have no one in my corner. | 我也没有朋友支持我了 |
[01:34] | If you’re expecting me and my friends to forgive you… | 如果你指望我和我的朋友们原谅你… |
[01:36] | I don’t expect them to, but, hanna, you’re different. | 我不指望他们会 可汉娜 你不一样 |
[01:43] | Wren said you were my guardian angel. | 任说过你是我的守护天使 |
[01:44] | He said that you stood up for me. | 你为我辩护过 |
[01:46] | You are not defenseless, Mona. | 你对此又不是毫无防备 梦娜 |
[01:48] | You spent the last two years majoring in torture. | 这两年你不就在钻研如何折磨他人吗 |
[01:52] | So you don’t believe that a person can get better? | 你不相信人能改过吗 |
[01:55] | Hanna, I had a breakdown, | 汉娜 我崩溃过 |
[01:58] | but I’ve turned a corner. | 但我已经爬起来了 |
[01:59] | I’m on new meds, everything’s changed. | 如今我洗心革面 不同于昨日了 |
[02:02] | I’m not proud of who I was. | 我对过去很愧疚 |
[02:03] | Just try to see me for who I am. Now. | 但请你看看现在的我 |
[02:06] | I do see you, Mona. You’re freaking me out. | 我看着你呢 梦娜 你吓到我了 |
[02:10] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[02:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[02:12] | Yeah, grandma? | 怎么了 外婆 |
[02:14] | Are you alone in there? I heard voices. | 你房间有别人吗 我听见有说话声 |
[02:16] | Uh, no, no. It’s just me. | 没有没有 只有我 |
[02:18] | I’m… reading out loud. Go back to sleep. | 我在大声读书 接着睡吧 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | He’s here to install the new alarm. Sorry, babe. | 他来安装新警报器 抱歉 宝贝 |
[03:45] | I didn’t think they’d get to the second floor | 我原以为等你去学校之后 |
[03:47] | until after you left for school. | 他们才会安到二楼 |
[03:49] | You’re putting an alarm on my window? | 你要在我窗前装警报 |
[03:51] | On every window. Your mom wants the best system around. | 每个窗都装了 你母亲想要最好的警报系统 |
[03:55] | There’s an app where I can turn it on remote from my phone. | 我手机上有个软件可以远程开关 |
[03:58] | So how will I know when it’s on? | 那我要怎么知道它开着 |
[04:00] | Well, considering what’s been happening in this town | 考虑到镇上这两年发生的事 |
[04:02] | for the past two years, think 24/7. | 我想还是时刻开着吧 |
[04:05] | Did you eat? | 你吃过了吗 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I’ll grab something. | 一会儿吃点 |
[04:10] | Hilary Reynolds called. | 希拉里·雷诺兹打电话来 |
[04:11] | She’s so angry, she can barely speak. | 她气得连话都说不出来了 |
[04:13] | Wait, Garrett’s mother? Why? What did she want? | 等等 加勒特的母亲 她想干嘛 |
[04:19] | She wants her son back. | 她希望儿子复生 |
[04:21] | But she can’t have that. | 但这不可能 |
[04:22] | So she’s going after the Rosewood police. | 所以她要质问玫瑰镇警方 |
[04:25] | I told her I would be there | 我跟她说我明晚 |
[04:26] | tomorrow night at the community meeting. | 也会出席社区大会 |
[04:27] | – Why would you go to that? – Why wouldn’t I? | -你为什么要参加 -为什么不参加 |
[04:29] | She’s right. They let an innocent man out of jail, | 她说的没错 他们放一个无辜的人出狱 |
[04:32] | and provided no protection for him. | 却没有采取任何保护措施 |
[04:34] | I don’t think of the word “innocent” when I think of Garrett. | 我认为”无辜”这词和加勒特沾不上边 |
[04:37] | Evidently, you’re not alone. | 显然 不只你一个人这么认为 |
[04:39] | Looks like somebody else thought it was their right | 看来有人想亲自出马 |
[04:41] | to take justice into their own hands. | 执掌正义呢 |
[04:42] | Dad, Alison’s murder has never been solved. | 爸爸 艾莉森的案子还没破呢 |
[04:46] | You still think Garrett did it? | 你还认为是加勒特干的 |
[04:48] | Do you? | 是不是 |
[04:49] | I’m gonna be late. Are my sneakers downstairs? | 我要迟到了 我的运动鞋在楼下吗 |
[04:52] | I’m not so sure you’ll go on that run. | 我觉得你还是别去参加长跑了 |
[04:54] | Your mom and I just aren’t comfortable | 我和你妈妈都不大放心 |
[04:55] | with you being out after dark. | 你天黑了还呆在外头 |
[04:57] | – Dad, I raised $274 in pledges. – I know. | -我筹到了274美元 -我知道 |
[05:01] | You’re welcome to have Paige over, | 你可以让佩奇过来 |
[05:03] | but you are not going out. | 但不准出门 |
[05:08] | So this is the new world order? | 又来一套新世界秩序了 |
[05:10] | We’re gonna have to face off with Mona in school every day? | 我们每天都得和梦娜打照面了 |
[05:12] | She told Hanna that she’s better now. Better at what? | 她跟汉娜说她已经好多了 哪方面好多了 |
[05:15] | I’ll tell you what. She sneaks in my house past midnight, | 我跟你说 她要是半夜三更溜进我家 |
[05:17] | I’m sleeping with a crowbar under my pillow. | 我枕头下的铁撬就候着她 |
[05:19] | The only question is, do we ignore her? | 问题是 我们要无视她吗 |
[05:22] | Here’s a hint. Yes. | 给你个提示 是的 |
[05:24] | Mona had serious insight into what happened to Maya. | 梦娜对玛雅的事了解很透彻 |
[05:27] | What if she could tell us why Garrett was killed? | 或许她能告诉我们加勒特的死因呢 |
[05:31] | So now you think Mona’s the keeper of more secrets? | 这么说你觉得梦娜还藏着更多秘密 |
[05:33] | She certainly knows all of ours. | 显然她对我们的秘密了如指掌 |
[05:35] | What if she has some kind of connection to the N.A.T. Club? | 如果她和N.A.T.社团有什么联系呢 |
[05:38] | Spencer, that club ended while she was still Loser Mona. | 斯宾塞 社团解散时她还没丑女大翻身呢 |
[05:42] | Pre-lasik and metal mouth. | 四眼田鸡还带着牙套 |
[05:44] | If those pervs didn’t even wanna peep in her window, | 如果那些变态没想过偷窥她 |
[05:46] | why would they wanna hang out with her? | 他们怎么会和她一起玩呢 |
[05:48] | Maybe she was peeping at them. | 也许是她偷窥他们 |
[05:50] | Look, two members of the N.A.T. Club are dead. | N.A.T.社团的两个成员已经死了 |
[05:53] | Okay, maybe the person who killed Ali is still freaked out | 或许杀害艾莉的凶手还在紧张 |
[05:55] | that there’s a tape floating around somewhere out there. | 流传在外的那卷录像带 |
[05:59] | Did you… | 你有没有… |
[06:00] | Did you ever ask your dad? | 你有没有问过你爸爸 |
[06:03] | Ask him what? | 问他什么 |
[06:05] | About what Garrett said. | 加勒特说的话 |
[06:07] | You know, about him meeting up with Ali that night. | 他那晚和艾莉见面的事 |
[06:09] | My dad and I are finally getting along. | 我和我爸好不容易才和好 |
[06:12] | I’m not gonna slap him with some whacked-out story | 加勒特胡编乱造出故事只是想脱身 |
[06:14] | Garret made up so he could clear his own name. | 我是不会因为这个和自己父亲反目的 |
[06:16] | – I hear you, but– – But what? | -我知道 但是 -但是什么 |
[06:18] | Spence, Garrett lied about a lot. | 斯宾塞 加勒特这个人谎话连篇 |
[06:20] | Why are we suddenly gonna believe anything he ever said? | 为什么要突然相信他说的话呢 |
[06:28] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[06:28] | Someone baked you some muffins and left ’em at the door. | 有人为你烤了些松饼 放在门口了 |
[06:33] | Who’s “M”? | M是谁 |
[06:36] | – Mona. – Mona? | -梦娜 -梦娜 |
[06:39] | You don’t have to eat these. | 你不想吃就别吃了 |
[06:40] | I’ve got huevos rancheros, | 我做了墨西哥式煎蛋 |
[06:43] | pork sausage, and hash browns. | 猪肉香肠 还有土豆饼 |
[06:45] | – Please stop. – Are you sick? | -别说了 -不舒服吗 |
[06:48] | I could be. | 有点 |
[06:49] | Is this Mona the same Mona… | 这个梦娜是不是就是… |
[06:52] | Yeah. She wants a fresh start. | 是 她想重新做人 |
[06:55] | Are you ready to give it to her? | 那你准备原谅她了吗 |
[06:58] | It’s complicated, grandma. | 没那么简单 外婆 |
[07:00] | I hear you, honey. | 我明白 亲爱的 |
[07:02] | When cousin Heshy came back, | 海什表亲出来的时候 |
[07:03] | no one wanted to touch him with a ten-foot pole. | 大家都像躲瘟神一样躲着他 |
[07:06] | Who’s cousin Heshy? | 海什表亲是谁 |
[07:07] | Alberta’s youngest. | 阿尔伯达家的老幺 |
[07:09] | He was always a little off, | 他从小就不合群 |
[07:10] | but in high school, he jumped the tracks. | 但上高中的时候 真的出大问题了 |
[07:14] | What’d he do? | 他干什么了 |
[07:16] | One morning at breakfast, he served his mom and dad | 一天吃早餐时 他给自己的父母 |
[07:19] | two bowls of rusty nails with milk poured over ’em. | 端上了两碗放着生锈铁钉的牛奶 |
[07:24] | And when they refused to eat, | 他父母说不吃的时候 |
[07:25] | he snatched up a fistful, | 他拿起一把铁钉 |
[07:27] | and just squeezed until blood came out. | 攥在手里 直到攥出血来 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry. How are we related to this person? | 抱歉 为什么要谈论这个人 |
[07:34] | Oh, no, my point is, | 不 我的重点是 |
[07:36] | they sent him away for about four months. | 他们把他送到医院待了四个月 |
[07:39] | He’s been fine ever since. | 出院后就完全好了 |
[07:43] | So you really think people can change? | 你真的认为人是可以改变的吗 |
[07:46] | Heshy did. | 海什就变了 |
[07:48] | I mean, the thing is, what’s done is done. | 我的意思是 过去的事就让它过去 |
[07:51] | – And when the rink gets icy… – Yeah, I’m exhausted. | -事过之后… -我累了 |
[07:54] | I can’t deal. I’m taking a sick day. | 没办法了 不舒服就不舒服吧 |
[07:56] | Hanna, you go to school. | 汉娜 去学校吧 |
[07:58] | Maybe you need to let this girl | 你应该给她一个 |
[08:00] | have a chance to win you back. | 和你重新做朋友的机会 |
[08:03] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[08:04] | if I were her, I’d fight to the death | 如果我是她 我一定会竭尽全力 |
[08:08] | to have you as my friend. | 争取和你做朋友的 |
[08:18] | I’m basically under house arrest. | 我基本上就是被软禁了 |
[08:18] | 玫瑰镇高中 长跑俱乐部筹款会 | |
[08:20] | My mom’s now using my dad to squeeze information outta me | 我妈想让我爸从我这里问出来 |
[08:23] | about Halloween, the Lighthouse. | 万圣节那天在灯塔岩客栈发生的事 |
[08:24] | – What have you told him? – Nothing. | -你告诉他什么了 -什么都没说 |
[08:26] | If he knew half the crap we’d been through, | 如果让他知道我们经历的事 |
[08:27] | he’d ship me off to Guam. | 他一定会把我弄到关岛去的 |
[08:31] | Thought you were playing Mona’s bodyguard. | 还以为你在给梦娜当保镖呢 |
[08:33] | Okay, I said I’d be around for her. | 我只是跟她说有事可以找我 |
[08:35] | I’m thinking maybe we all should be her friend. | 我觉得我们都应该和她做朋友 |
[08:38] | I mean, if Mona knows why Garrett died, | 如果梦娜知道为什么加勒特 |
[08:40] | right after he told that story about Aria’s dad– | 在泄露艾瑞亚父亲的事后被杀 |
[08:42] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[08:46] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没事 |
[08:47] | – We’re not gonna talk about that. – No, go ahead. | -我们还是不要说了 -别啊 说吧 |
[08:49] | Talk about it. Just do it when I’m not here. | 随便说 等我不在再说 |
[08:50] | – Aria– – What’s next? | -艾瑞亚 -下一步干嘛 |
[08:52] | Are we all gonna start wondering | 是不是要调查一下 |
[08:53] | – if my dad was on the Halloween train, too? – What? | -当时我爸爸是否也在万圣节火车上 -什么 |
[08:55] | You actually believe that my own dad would drug me, | 你真相信我的亲生父亲会给我下药 |
[08:58] | and then lock me in a box. | 然后把我关在箱子里吗 |
[09:14] | Hello, Aria. | 你好 艾瑞亚 |
[09:17] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[09:18] | Yeah, you shouldn’t be here. | 这不是你该来的地方 |
[09:28] | Welcome to Mona 2.0. | 梦娜加强版开始了 |
[09:35] | – Aria, I’m sorry. I wasn’t trying– – Don’t worry about it. | -艾瑞亚 对不起 我不是想… -没事 |
[09:38] | – None of us really believe your dad– – I know. | -没人相信你爸爸会… -我知道 |
[09:41] | I overreacted. | 是我太激动了 |
[09:43] | The thing is, Garrett did say it, | 重点是 加勒特确实说了 |
[09:45] | and it’s really freakin’ hard | 所以先是不能面对自己的男朋友 |
[09:46] | when you can’t look at your boyfriend, and now your own dad, | 现在又不能面对自己父亲 真的很困难 |
[09:49] | – without… – Without what? | -我真的… -怎么样 |
[09:51] | Wait, what’s with Ezra? | 等等 以斯拉怎么了 |
[09:53] | – I still haven’t told him about… – His son. | -我还没跟他说他的… -儿子 |
[09:56] | Yeah. You know that I plan on telling him | 对 每次我跟他在一起的时候 |
[09:59] | every time we’re together, | 我都打算告诉他 |
[10:00] | but I just bail. | 但是我退缩了 |
[10:06] | Where’s Mrs. Grizzuti? | 格里祖蒂老师去哪里了 |
[10:07] | Uh, I’m guessing she had her baby. | 应该是休产假了 |
[10:09] | And now Meredith’s her replacement? | 梅雷迪斯是代课老师吗 |
[10:12] | Please stick a fork in my neck. | 一定是做噩梦了 快弄醒我 |
[10:20] | The check and balance system was established | 为了防止某个机构 |
[10:22] | so that no branch could wield absolute power | 拥有绝对权力 独断专行 |
[10:25] | over another branch. | 确立了分权制衡体系 |
[10:28] | Why do we think this was so important to our Founding Fathers? | 对开国元勋来说 这点为什么这么重要呢 |
[10:33] | Aria. | 阿瑞亚 |
[10:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:36] | Look, guys, I don’t know what Mrs. Grazzuti’s take was, | 同学们 我不知道格里祖蒂老师上课时的纪律 |
[10:39] | but while I’m here, no phones in class. | 但是在我的课上不准玩手机 |
[10:42] | I wasn’t… I wasn’t on my phone. | 我没有…没有玩手机 |
[10:45] | Yeah, you were. | 你玩了 |
[10:47] | Tell you what. Give it to me. | 拿出来 给我 |
[10:53] | This way, you won’t even be tempted. | 这样你就不会上课分神了 |
[10:58] | It was important to our founding fathers | 这对我们的开国元勋非常重要 |
[11:00] | because they wanted to be sure that no one had absolute power. | 因为他们要保证没有人拥有绝对权力 |
[11:08] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:10] | Can you stay for a few minutes, please? | 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[11:18] | I guess since you travel in a pack, | 既然你们形影不离 |
[11:20] | you can all stay. | 就都留下吧 |
[11:23] | Just so we don’t get off on the wrong foot, | 趁着事态还没变得不可收拾 |
[11:25] | let’s be clear. | 我们讲清楚 |
[11:27] | I have a job to do, | 教书是我的工作 |
[11:29] | and if you ladies want to graduate, | 如果几位女士还想毕业 |
[11:32] | so do you. | 你们也得做好自己的工作 |
[11:35] | Look, I saw what you were texting. | 我看到你们互相发短信了 |
[11:36] | You’re in this class to discuss American history, | 课堂上只能讨论美国历史 |
[11:39] | not mine. Got it? | 不包括我的私事 明白了吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[11:45] | Thank you. Have a nice day. | 谢谢 过得愉快 |
[11:54] | Mona, wait. Mona, I couldn’t leave Aria. | 梦娜 等等 我不能丢下艾瑞亚 |
[11:58] | No, that’s okay. I get it. It must be really tough for her. | 没关系 我懂 她一定很不好受 |
[12:05] | Mona, what is it? Is that a brain? | 梦娜 那是什么 脑子吗 |
[12:08] | Close your door. | 把柜门关上 |
[12:10] | Close your locker. | 快关上 |
[12:12] | Come on, let’s get out of here. What are you doing? | 关上 我们离开这儿 你要干嘛 |
[13:13] | Lucas, what did she say to you? Who did that? | 卢卡斯 她跟你说什么了 谁干的 |
[13:27] | Wait, wait. Someone stole that from the bio lab? | 等等 那是有人从生物实验室偷来的吗 |
[13:31] | They have cow brains up there? | 实验室里有牛脑 |
[13:33] | – I didn’t even think– – That’s because you got excused | -我都不知道 -那是因为在解剖课上 |
[13:34] | from dissection based on vegetarian grounds. | 你以素食主义为由请假了 |
[13:37] | Guys, people are gonna think that we put that in her locker. | 姐妹们 大家会认为是我们干的 |
[13:39] | It wasn’t vegetarian, it was humanitarian. | 这不是素食主义 是人道主义 |
[13:41] | – Are you still hating on me? – Possibly. | -你还记恨我吗 -很有可能 |
[13:42] | Guys, pay attention. People are gonna think that was us. | 姐妹们 听好了 大家会怀疑我们的 |
[13:45] | How? When? | 怎么能 时间对不上 |
[13:47] | We were all being held hostage by Meredith. | 我们下课后被梅雷迪斯胁持着呢 |
[13:49] | It wasn’t in her locker before first period. | 第一节课前那东西又没在她柜子里 |
[13:51] | So now we’re depending on Meredith to be our alibi? | 现在我们指望梅雷迪斯作不在场证明了吗 |
[13:54] | See you in jail. | 监狱里见 |
[13:55] | I gotta say, Mona’s a lot stronger than me. | 不得不说 梦娜可比我强多了 |
[13:57] | I would’ve lost it. | 我可能会崩溃的 |
[13:59] | – I feel sorry for her. – Yeah, me, too. | -我替她感到难过 -是的 我也是 |
[14:04] | Okay, are we done feeling sorry? | 好了 我们可以别再感到难过了吗 |
[14:05] | Because she’s done a lot worse to us, guys. | 她可是对我们做了很多坏事 姐妹们 |
[14:08] | A lot. | 很多 |
[14:21] | Mona, you don’t think we had anything | 梦娜 你不会以为我们 |
[14:23] | to do with that, do you? | 和这事有关系吧 |
[14:26] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[14:27] | Why would you dump on me after I helped you? | 你怎么会在我帮了你以后又抛下我呢 |
[14:30] | Helped me? | 帮我 |
[14:33] | Figure out who the creep was that killed your girlfriend. | 查出是哪个变态杀了你女朋友 |
[14:38] | But I know that there’s still bad blood between us, | 我知道我们之间还是有间隙 |
[14:41] | and I know that I have to earn your trust, | 我知道我得赢得你们的信任 |
[14:43] | and prove that I’m worthy. | 证明我值得你们信任 |
[14:45] | But I will. You’ll see. | 我会的 拭目以待吧 |
[14:51] | I’m better now. | 我变好了 |
[15:09] | Sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[15:11] | Face it, Caleb. | 面对现实吧 凯勒 |
[15:12] | We were never under the radar. | 我们什么时候不惹人注目了 |
[15:13] | Did you hear about Mona? | 你听说梦娜的事了吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I did. Sorry I missed that. | 听说了 可惜没赶上 |
[15:18] | Something weird is going on. | 有点不对劲 |
[15:20] | Do you think it’s possible that Mona did that to herself? | 你觉得有没有可能是梦娜自己做的 |
[15:23] | It’s possible, but something’s definitely going on | 有可能 但是梦娜和卢卡斯之间 |
[15:25] | between Mona and Lucas. | 绝对有问题 |
[15:27] | – Why is he limping? – Maybe she kicked him. | -他腿为什么瘸了 -可能是被她踢的 |
[15:30] | You’ve gotta talk to him. | 你得和他谈一谈 |
[15:31] | Find out if he hurt that leg on Halloween. | 问清楚他是不是在万圣节弄伤的腿 |
[15:34] | I’m lost. | 我不明白了 |
[15:37] | When Aria was in that box, | 艾瑞亚被困在箱子里的时候 |
[15:39] | she stabbed someone who was trying to throw her off the train. | 她刺伤了那个想要把她扔出火车的人 |
[15:41] | That was weeks ago. | 那是几周之前了 |
[15:43] | And it was also a dirty old screwdriver. | 但她用的是很脏的旧螺丝刀 |
[15:46] | Maybe it didn’t heal. | 也许没这么快愈合 |
[15:49] | Just… please. | 求你了 |
[15:51] | Talk to him, okay? | 跟他谈谈 好吗 |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:01] | I couldn’t pick up her call because my phone was turned off. | 我没接到她电话 我手机关机了 |
[16:04] | Dad, I have classes. | 爸爸 我要上课呢 |
[16:06] | I can’t step out every ten minutes | 我总不能每隔十分钟 |
[16:07] | just to report to mom that I’m still alive. | 就给妈妈报备告诉她我还活着吧 |
[16:11] | No, not straight from school. | 不 放学不能直接回家 |
[16:12] | I have work. | 我有工作 |
[16:14] | I’m supposed to give up my job now, too? | 我连兼职都不能做了么 |
[16:19] | What? Yes, yes. I’ll come home right after work. | 什么 好 我下班后直接回家 |
[16:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[16:31] | Welcome to the lost woods resort. | 欢迎来到迷失森林度假村 |
[16:38] | It would’ve been nice to have had more warning, | 给她点教训是很不错的 |
[16:39] | but we knew she couldn’t stay in that place forever. | 但我们知道她不能在疗养院待一辈子 |
[16:43] | Do you still wanna run after school? | 你放学后还想跑步吗 |
[16:45] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 跑 |
[16:47] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[16:49] | How come I didn’t hear from you last night? | 昨晚你怎么没有联系我 |
[16:50] | I fell asleep early. Didn’t get your message. | 我很早就困了 没收到你的短信 |
[16:54] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你点事吗 |
[16:57] | Promise that you won’t get upset. | 你保证听了不会生气 |
[16:59] | Ask. | 问吧 |
[17:02] | Do you think that Jenna transferred schools | 你觉得詹娜转学是因为 |
[17:04] | because after Garrett, she was afraid that she might be next? | 加勒特死后 她怕自己成为下一个 |
[17:06] | Jason is the last member of the N.A.T. Club left. | 杰森是N.A.T社团仅剩的唯一成员 |
[17:10] | I know that she wasn’t an official member… | 我知道她没有正式加入… |
[17:11] | Why do you obsess about this stuff? | 你怎么总纠结于这件事呢 |
[17:13] | How can I not obsess about it? | 我怎能不纠结 |
[17:15] | The cops still don’t know who killed Garrett. | 警察还没有抓到杀死加勒特的凶手 |
[17:16] | They can’t even find the gun he was shot with. | 连杀死他的那把枪都没找到 |
[17:23] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[17:26] | Look who she’s cozying up to now. | 看她现在抱着谁呢 |
[17:27] | – Spencer, leave it alone. – No, I can’t. | -斯宾塞 别管了 -不 我做不到 |
[17:29] | He’s basically hugging a hand grenade. | 他抱着的根本就是一枚手榴弹 |
[17:37] | He was cleaning up Mona’s locker. | 清理梦娜柜子的是他 |
[17:39] | He looked right through me. | 但他对我视而不见 |
[17:42] | – Maybe it wasn’t him. – It was him. | -或许不是他 -肯定是他 |
[17:46] | Maybe creepy Harold has a creepy twin. | 也许变态哈罗德还有个怪胎同胞兄弟 |
[18:08] | Why does he have Mona’s stuff? | 他为什么会有梦娜的东西 |
[18:11] | Maybe he’s returning it. | 或许他准备物归原主 |
[18:34] | You’ve worn this? | 你带过这个 |
[18:35] | Yeah, in every marathon I’ve ever run. | 每次跑马拉松我都带 |
[18:38] | Here. Wear it. | 来 带上它 |
[18:39] | It’ll bring you luck. | 会给你带来好运的 |
[18:42] | No. I can’t take that. | 不 我不能要这个 |
[18:44] | – What if I lose it? – I’ll have to lose you. | -要是弄丢了怎么办 -那我也弄丢你 |
[18:47] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[18:50] | – What’s goin’ on? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[18:52] | Nothing. I’m just… | 没事 我只是… |
[18:55] | guess I’m just deciding if I really want to do this thing. | 我在犹豫自己是否真想这么做 |
[18:57] | No, no, no. You have to do this. | 不 你必须去做 |
[18:58] | It’s for a good cause, friends are counting on you, | 理由很充分 朋友们都指望你呢 |
[19:01] | and I pledged half of last year’s unemployment. | 而且我还牺牲了半年的失业的时间 |
[19:06] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[19:07] | Just… change your shoes. | 只要 换双鞋就行 |
[19:17] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[19:18] | Nothing. It just might be my Mom. | 没事 可能是我妈 |
[19:21] | She called in sick today, | 她今天称病请假了 |
[19:21] | But I’m guessing it’s ’cause it was Meredith’s first day. | 但我猜是因为梅雷迪斯今天第一天上班吧 |
[19:28] | – Is it your mom? – Yeah. | -是你妈妈吗 -是的 |
[19:30] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to… swing by her place | 我得…过去一下 |
[19:32] | and do a little hand holding. | 安慰安慰她 |
[19:34] | She’s pretty bugged out. | 她的很不好 |
[19:36] | She’s lucky to have you, since I can’t. | 我可不像她那么幸运 能拥有你 |
[19:40] | Call me? | 给我打电话 |
[19:44] | I will. | 我会的 |
[20:18] | Oh, under ten! Beat it. | 没到十分钟 赢了 |
[20:22] | I think we earned some hot tub. | 我想我们赢了个热水澡 |
[20:24] | Spence, you want me to fire it up? | 斯宾塞 要我先去放热水么 |
[20:29] | Yeah. Just give me a second. | 好 等我一会儿 |
[20:35] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[20:38] | Hey there, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[20:40] | What’s going on with you and Mona? | 你和梦娜是怎么回事 |
[20:43] | Did you go to her or did she come up to you? | 是你去找她的 还是她主动找上你的 |
[20:46] | Look, I know that her first day back wasn’t exactly a bubble bath. | 我知道她第一天回来会让人不大舒服 |
[20:50] | Okay, but… you should be careful. | 不过 你应该当心点 |
[20:54] | What am I missing here? | 我漏了什么重点 |
[20:56] | Jason, she’s dangerous. | 杰森 她很危险 |
[20:58] | Ian and Garrett are both dead. | 伊恩和加勒特都死了 |
[20:59] | Jenna’s awol. | 詹娜被吓跑了 |
[21:01] | I’m starting to think that Mona might have– | 我觉得梦娜可能… |
[21:03] | Got it. I’ll keep that in mind. | 明白了 我会注意的 |
[21:05] | Toby can hear this. He knows her resume. | 不用回避托比 他知道她是什么人 |
[21:08] | She once tried to kill him by unscrewing a piece of scaffolding. | 她曾经试图通过拧松脚手架来杀死他 |
[21:11] | She cannot be trusted. | 你不能相信她 |
[21:13] | People around here used to say the same thing about me. | 这里的人也曾经这么评价过我 |
[21:16] | I like to give people the benefit of the doubt | 我觉得在没有证据证明有罪前 |
[21:18] | before I cut them off. | 应该相信他们是无辜的 |
[21:21] | Good-bye. Thanks for the tip. | 再见 谢谢提醒 |
[21:32] | You sure you didn’t tell her? | 你真的没有告诉她吗 |
[21:34] | Why would I tell Mona that Ezra has a kid? | 我怎么可能告诉梦娜 以斯拉有个孩子 |
[21:37] | I don’t know. But I’m telling you | 我不知道 但我告诉你 |
[21:38] | if Ezra would’ve opened that door– | 如果当时是以斯拉开的门 |
[21:39] | He didn’t, all right, so just breathe. | 不是他开的 好吗 放松 |
[21:41] | What’d you do with the basket? | 你怎么处理那个礼品篮 |
[21:42] | I trashed it. Why? Do you want the jelly beans? | 扔了 怎么了 你想吃里面的软心糖吗 |
[21:45] | Aria’s right, Hanna. Mona’s up to something. | 艾瑞亚是对的 汉娜 梦娜一定在搞鬼 |
[21:48] | It’s not a coincidence the first day she’s back, | 她第一天回来就发生的这些事不是巧合 |
[21:50] | Harold’s also there, and somehow doesn’t recognize us. | 哈罗德也在 还装作不认识我们 |
[21:52] | I’m not saying it wasn’t weird. | 我没说这些不奇怪 |
[21:54] | I just think maybe he took the job | 我就是觉得 他接受工作 |
[21:56] | because he wanted to see her. | 就是因为想要见到她 |
[21:57] | – Why would he want to see her? – She spent a lot of time there. | -他为什么想见她 -她在那里待了很久 |
[21:59] | – maybe they were buddies. – The buddy-moon’s over. | -或许他们是朋友呢 -朋友关系该结束了 |
[22:02] | We need to bust into creepy’s closet | 我们得冲进变态的密室 |
[22:03] | and see what else he saved for her. | 看看他还为她留下了什么 |
[22:07] | – Did you talk to Lucas? – He’s not feeling very chatty. | -你和卢卡斯聊过吗 -他不怎么谈得开 |
[22:10] | – But I did find something else. – What is that? | -不过我找到些别的东西 -是什么 |
[22:13] | It’s a transcript from the meeting the principal had | 是一份校长和梦娜以及她家长 |
[22:15] | with Mona and her parents last week. | 上星期会面时 会议记录的副本 |
[22:17] | How did you get this? | 你是怎么搞到的 |
[22:18] | There’s perks to knowing the school’s pass code. | 知道学校密码还是能有些特权的 |
[22:20] | – What are we looking for? – Page two. | -我们要看什么 -第二页 |
[22:23] | Turns out Mona’s parents did not | 梦娜的父母并不希望 |
[22:25] | want her to come back to rosewood high. | 她回到玫瑰镇高中 |
[22:26] | It was Mona who begged to come back in. | 是梦娜要求回到这里的 |
[22:28] | Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her. | 等等 她不是告诉你是她父母逼她的 |
[22:31] | I’m guessing she lied. | 我想她在撒谎 |
[22:33] | Mona’s back to take care of unfinished business. | 梦娜回来是为了完成之前未完成之事 |
[22:36] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[22:37] | Hey, feed me. I’m starving. | 拿些吃的 我饿死了 |
[22:39] | Did Mona sign that card on the muffin basket with “M” Or “A”? | 梦娜有没有在松饼篮上签上”M”或”A” |
[22:42] | – Could we just take a second before we– – before we what? | -先别这样 我们… -我们怎样 |
[22:45] | Let her destroy our lives again? no. | 让她把我们的生活再毁一次吗 不行 |
[22:46] | If Ezra finds out that he has a kid through “A”– | 如果以斯拉从”A”那里得知自己有个孩子 |
[22:48] | Don’t give “A” All the power, Aria. | 不要让”A”掌握主动权 艾瑞亚 |
[22:50] | Tell Fitz he has a son. | 告诉费兹 他有个儿子 |
[22:52] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[22:53] | Because that son has a mother, and she asked me not to. | 因为那孩子有母亲 她不准我说 |
[22:55] | Yeah, and every day that goes by is another day | 是啊 那每过一天 |
[22:57] | that kid goes without meeting his dad, | 孩子与父亲团聚的日子就少一天 |
[23:01] | And believe me, | 相信我 |
[23:02] | that kid might be dealing with it for a long time. | 那孩子要很久才能适应 |
[23:32] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[23:35] | I’m not. | 没什么 |
[23:40] | What are you stewing about? | 那你在郁闷什么 |
[23:44] | Why doesn’t Jason get it? | 为什么杰森就是不明白呢 |
[23:46] | He knows that Mona’s dangerous. | 他明知梦娜是个危险人物 |
[23:48] | Jason’s a big boy. He can take care of himself. | 杰森是成年人了 他会照顾好自己的 |
[23:50] | Yeah, but nobody’s got his back. | 没错 但是没有人支持他 |
[23:52] | I’ve got my friends, I’ve got you. He’s completely alone. | 我有我的朋友 还有你 而他却孤身一人 |
[24:02] | What was that? Did you hear that? | 什么声音 你听见了吗 |
[24:06] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:10] | Hey, is someone out there? | 有人在那儿吗 |
[24:21] | Relax. | 放松 |
[24:28] | I wanna go inside. | 我想进屋 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. I can’t do this right now. | 不好意思 我现在没心情 |
[24:42] | Come in. | 请进 |
[24:44] | Hi there. | 在家呢 |
[24:46] | I wasn’t even sure anyone was home, it’s so quiet. | 家里太安静了 我还以为没人在家呢 |
[24:49] | Mike went to Wyatt’s to study. | 迈克去怀亚特家学习了 |
[24:52] | So… how was school today? | 那么…今天在学校怎么样 |
[25:00] | – Did you talk to Meredith? – I did. | -你和梅雷迪斯谈过了吗 -谈过了 |
[25:03] | I’d completely forgotten that you were in that class. | 我都忘了你也报了那门课 |
[25:05] | I can’t drop it. I need it to graduate. | 我不能不去上 通过了才能毕业 |
[25:07] | Why should you? | 为什么不去上呢 |
[25:09] | Sounds like you handled that situation like an adult. | 你已经像成年人一样来处理这种情况了 |
[25:13] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[25:15] | What did Meredith tell you? | 梅雷迪斯跟你说什么了 |
[25:17] | Well, she said that you and your friends | 她说你和你的朋友们 |
[25:19] | were cautiously welcoming. | 对她都小心翼翼的 |
[25:23] | That’s the most that any new teacher can expect. | 任何新老师所期望的也就是这些了 |
[25:27] | God knows, I have been there. | 天晓得 我也是过来人 |
[25:29] | Kids can be very cruel. | 你们这些小鬼最会耍滑头了 |
[25:33] | Hey, dad. | 爸 |
[25:37] | Did you like Alison? | 你喜欢艾莉森吗 |
[25:40] | What? | 什么 |
[25:42] | Like, what did you think of her as a person? | 你觉得她这个人怎么样 |
[25:46] | I like all of your friends. | 你的朋友我都喜欢 |
[25:47] | Why do you ask that? | 为什么这么问 |
[25:51] | I just know that mom had some issues with her. | 我才知道妈妈和她有矛盾 |
[25:54] | She thought Ali was entitled. | 她觉得艾莉是罪有应得 |
[25:57] | I think most of that just comes from | 我觉得有这些看法都是因为 |
[26:00] | being at an awkward age. | 艾莉是个处于青春期的孩子 |
[26:06] | You never spent any real time alone with her, though, did you? | 你没有和她真正独处过 对吗 |
[26:12] | Why would I have? | 我为什么要和她独处 |
[26:19] | You still really miss her, huh? | 你还是很想她啊 |
[26:23] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:48] | Ever since i was little and all through junior high | 从我小时候一直到初中 |
[26:52] | I was considered, a loser. | 我一直被认为是个失败者 |
[26:55] | I was humiliated, picked on, and tortured. | 我被羞辱 被欺负 被折磨 |
[27:00] | And as hard as all that misery and torture was… | 那些痛苦与折磨是那样的… |
[27:08] | She sent this to you? | 这是她发给你的吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah, and everyone else in cyber space. | 没错 她还在网上发给了所有人 |
[27:12] | It has 1,600 likes. | 有1600多人点了”赞” |
[27:14] | That child is more twisted than my toes. | 这孩子比我的脚趾头还扭曲 |
[27:16] | She’s trying way too hard. | 她做的太过火了 |
[27:18] | You were the one who told me to give her a second chance. | 是你告诉我再给她一次机会的 |
[27:20] | That was before I saw her campaign. | 那是在我看见她的”竞选宣言”之前 |
[27:23] | Right now, I think Mona may be the best argument we got | 现在我觉得梦娜是我们反对克隆人 |
[27:26] | against human cloning. | 最好的证据 |
[27:31] | Before you turn this off, | 在关掉它之前 |
[27:32] | or throw something at the screen, | 或者往屏幕上丢臭鸡蛋之前 |
[27:33] | please just hear me out. | 请听我说完 |
[27:36] | I’ve been in Radley for over seven months now. | 我已经在拉德里被关了七个月 |
[27:39] | And I wanna tell you about what I… | 我想告诉你们我经历的… |
[27:45] | Lucas? | 卢卡斯 |
[27:46] | Hi. I know you’re on your way out. | 我知道你正准备出门 |
[27:48] | No, no. Come in. | 没有 进来吧 |
[27:49] | I don’t wanna keep you. | 我不想打扰你 |
[27:50] | Seriously, just come in. | 我认真的 进来吧 |
[27:58] | Could you get this to Caleb? | 你能把这个交给凯勒吗 |
[28:00] | I tried to find him, but I guess he’s not living in the same spot. | 我试着找过他 但我想他已经搬走了 |
[28:02] | – What is this? – It’s the last of the money I owe him. | -这是什么 -这是我欠他的最后一笔钱 |
[28:05] | Took me a while to get it. | 我花了很久才筹到钱 |
[28:06] | Do you want something to drink or anything? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[28:08] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[28:10] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[28:12] | Oh, I had an accident skateboarding. | 我玩滑板的时候出了点意外 |
[28:15] | It’s kind of hard to explain. | 解释起来比较复杂 |
[28:19] | What happened between you and Mona? | 你和梦娜之间发生什么了 |
[28:22] | Nothing. Nothing. I haven’t spoken to her in months. | 什么都没有 我和她几个月没联系了 |
[28:25] | Does Mona have something on you, Lucas? | 梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄 卢卡斯 |
[28:27] | Did you do something that you really regret? | 你是不是做了什么真的很让你后悔的事情 |
[28:31] | Did someone stab you in that leg on Halloween? | 是不是有人在万圣节把你的腿刺伤了 |
[28:33] | – We’ll talk about this another time. – No, I need answers. | -我们下次再说这个吧 -不 告诉我 |
[28:36] | Why is she suddenly back at school? Why is she coming back? | 她为什么突然回学校了 她为什么要回来 |
[28:40] | Hanna, yesterday wasn’t her first day back. | 汉娜 昨天不是她回来的第一天 |
[28:43] | She was sneaking out of there | 她早在得到医生许可之前 |
[28:44] | way before she had the doctor’s permission. | 就偷偷溜出来过了 |
[28:46] | Why? Where was she going? What was she doing? | 为什么 她去哪里了 她做了什么 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. That’s the best that I can do. | 不好意思 我只能告诉你这些了 |
[28:54] | Okay. I get it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[28:58] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[29:01] | I miss you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[29:16] | I know that you ultimately have to own up, | 我知道你最终必须坦白 |
[29:20] | own up to what you’ve done, | 坦白你的所作所为 |
[29:23] | and what’s been done to you, | 坦白你身上发生了什么事情 |
[29:25] | and then you have to learn to forgive yourself. | 然后你需要学会原谅你自己 |
[29:28] | She shoots, she scores. | 世上无难事 只怕有心人 |
[29:30] | Un-freakin’-believable. | 真是难以置信 |
[29:32] | By Tuesday, | 等到星期二 |
[29:33] | that’ll be playing in airports and doctor’s offices. | 机场和医生办公室都会播这个视频了 |
[29:37] | We need more bottles. | 我们要再搬点水 |
[29:47] | I don’t believe it. | 真难以置信 |
[29:52] | What is she doing here? | 她来这儿做什么 |
[29:58] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[30:00] | Hey, spencer, how are you? | 斯宾塞 最近好吗 |
[30:02] | I’m good. How are you? | 挺好 你呢 |
[30:09] | She’s such a piece of work. | 她还真有一套 |
[30:11] | Yep. That’s called greeting your converts. | 这叫拉拢人心 |
[30:17] | Can I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[30:24] | Have you ever… | 你有没有… |
[30:26] | thought about what your life would be like | 想过如果六七岁时 |
[30:27] | if your dad had been around | 你爸爸陪在你身边 |
[30:29] | when you were, like, six or seven? | 你的人生会是什么样子 |
[30:34] | Dumb question. I shouldn’t have asked that. | 蠢问题 当我没问 |
[30:36] | No. No, it wasn’t dumb. | 不 不蠢 |
[30:41] | Yeah. When I was young, I… I looked for him everywhere. | 小时候 我满世界找他 |
[30:46] | In the streets, in stores. | 大街上 商店里 |
[30:49] | I even looked for him in my sleep. | 甚至梦中 |
[30:53] | But when I was about 13, I just stopped. | 但在我13岁的时候 我突然放手了 |
[30:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:59] | I guess I was just tired of… | 我猜我只是厌倦了 |
[31:02] | using all that energy, ya know. | 精疲力竭的感觉 |
[31:03] | I just needed to focus on me. | 我应该更关注我自己 |
[31:08] | And I’m totally fine with the way things turned out. | 而后来事情的发展我也全盘接受了 |
[31:12] | Really. But… | 真的 不过 |
[31:15] | I’d be lying if I said there weren’t days | 如果我说我从未渴望过 |
[31:17] | that I wish I could replace the guy I made up in my head | 我幻想中的那个人是活生生存在的 |
[31:21] | with a real person. | 那我一定是在撒谎 |
[31:31] | If you look at your maps, you’ll see four checkpoint stations. | 你们会在地图上看到有四个检查点 |
[31:35] | the run will end in front of the school, | 长跑终点是校门口 |
[31:37] | where you’ll pick up your medal | 在那里你们将领到纪念奖章 |
[31:38] | and a complimentary swag bag. | 附带一个交换袋 |
[31:41] | We will begin in three minutes. | 我们将在三分钟后开始 |
[31:43] | Excuse me. Who’s singing the national anthem? | 恕我冒昧 谁负责唱国歌 |
[31:45] | – Oh, we really didn’t plan on– – I’ll do that. | -我们没这项计划 -我来吧 |
[31:49] | *Oh, say can you see* | *哦 你可看见* |
[31:52] | Look, you guys. If we ditch the track right before checkpoint two, | 听着 我们可以在第二个检查点前 |
[31:55] | we can cut through the woods behind school. | 从学校后面的树林抄近路过去 |
[31:57] | How are we getting in? | 我们怎么进去呢 |
[31:59] | It’s not locked. They’re keeping the bathrooms open for people | 没有锁 那里的浴室要开放给 |
[32:01] | that are working the finish line. | 负责终点线的人 |
[32:02] | Are you sure that Emily can’t meet us? | 你确定艾米丽来不了吗 |
[32:04] | Yeah, unless she can escape fort Fields. | 对啊 除非她逃出自己家 |
[32:08] | Why is your grandmother singing? | 为什么你外婆在上面唱歌 |
[32:10] | Because she can. | 她愿意呗 |
[32:12] | *Wave* | *招展* |
[32:15] | *O’er the land of the free* | *在这自由乐土* |
[32:19] | I think Mona was on the Halloween train that night. | 我觉得梦娜那晚在万圣节列车上 |
[32:22] | Say that again. | 再说一遍 |
[32:23] | *home of the* | *勇士的* |
[32:26] | *brave* | *故乡* |
[32:30] | *On the shore, dimly seen… * | *依稀可见* |
[32:40] | I don’t think this’ll last too long. | 不会太久的 |
[32:42] | You okay here by yourself? | 你自己在这可以吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah. Is there an app to let me crack open a window? | 当然 有什么软件能让我撬开窗户吗 |
[32:46] | Don’t need to. I’ll adjust the thermostat downstairs. | 没必要 我下楼调调恒温器就好了 |
[33:13] | Okay, I’ll be back in a couple of hours. | 行了 我几小时后回来 |
[33:47] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[33:49] | Em, how did you get here? | 艾米丽 你怎么过来的 |
[33:51] | Long story. Just do me a favor. | 说来话长 但拜托你们 |
[33:52] | Don’t call or text me until tomorrow. | 明天前不要给我打电话或者发短信 |
[33:55] | This isn’t working. | 打不开 |
[33:56] | That’s because it’s a paper clip. | 因为这是曲别针 |
[33:57] | You have to use a bobby pin. | 你要用发夹 |
[33:59] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我教的你都忘了吗 |
[34:12] | The bag was right here, wasn’t it? | 当时那个包就在那儿 不是吗 |
[34:21] | That’s the book he was writing in. | 他当时就是在写这个 |
[34:24] | What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[34:26] | Looks like he was writing a long letter to Mona, | 貌似他在给梦娜写一封长信 |
[34:28] | ’cause he thinks that this is her diary. | 因为他以为这是她的日记本 |
[34:30] | Is it? Was this in the motel room? | 是吗 汽车旅馆里的那本是这个吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah, it was, but, you guys, this isn’t mona’s. | 没错 但这不是梦娜的 |
[34:35] | This is Ali’s. | 是艾莉森的 |
[34:56] | Is this the same one you saw in Mona’s lair? | 这跟你在梦娜的老巢看到的是一样的吗 |
[35:00] | – I’m positive. – Let me see this. | -完全确定 -我看看 |
[35:03] | Aria, is this about your dad? | 艾瑞亚 这写的是你爸爸吗 |
[35:08] | So you’re department chair now. | 你现在是系主任了啊 |
[35:11] | You’re a powerful man, Mr. Montgomery. | 你是个很强大的男人 蒙哥马利先生 |
[35:16] | We’re not having this conversation again. | 我不会再跟你讨论这件事了 |
[35:19] | Fine. I’d rather not talk. | 好啊 不说更好 |
[35:22] | That’s gonna cost you | 那你得花 |
[35:25] | – same amount works for me. – Oh, does it? | -上次那么多钱 -是吗 |
[35:28] | Well, you’re out of luck. | 看来你运气不太好 |
[35:29] | That person’s not in my life anymore. | 那个人已经退出我的生活了 |
[35:31] | It ended months ago. | 几个月前就了断了 |
[35:35] | Will that make it any easier for Mrs. Montgomery? | 难道蒙哥马利太太会因此觉得宽慰吗 |
[35:38] | I mean, it did happen. | 我是说 做了就是做了 |
[35:41] | It’s time for you to go, Alison. | 你该走了 艾莉森 |
[35:42] | If a student called the dean | 如果有学生打电话给院长 |
[35:44] | and told him that Meredith was flipping out | 说梅丽狄斯发神经是因为 |
[35:46] | because one of her professors | 她的一个教授 |
[35:48] | wiped his feet on her after he– | 在她身上揩够了油 并且 |
[35:50] | You make that call, you’ll be very sorry. | 你敢打电话 就等着后悔吧 |
[35:53] | You’re right. I’ll just start with your wife. | 没错 那我就先打给你老婆吧 |
[36:09] | Maybe I’ll call when I’m alone. | 没准儿我一个人的时候会再打电话 |
[36:11] | I cannot give you that kind of money again. | 我不能再给你那么多钱了 |
[36:13] | Ella will know it’s missing. | 埃拉会发现的 |
[36:15] | You can take some time to figure it out. | 给你时间好好考虑吧 |
[36:18] | I’m leaving town to visit my nana. | 我要离开一段时间去看望奶奶 |
[36:21] | I’ll be back Labor Day weekend. | 劳动节周末回来 |
[36:23] | Does that work for you? | 够你考虑了吗 |
[36:25] | Excellent. I’ll see you then. | 很好 到时候见 |
[36:32] | Have a nice week, Mr. Montgomery. | 一周愉快 蒙哥马利先生 |
[36:46] | – Aria. – Don’t. | -艾瑞亚 -别 |
[36:51] | Emily, put this in your jacket. | 艾米丽 藏你夹克里 |
[36:52] | Maybe we should leave it here. | 也许我们应该把它留在这里 |
[36:53] | If he knows that it’s missing, | 如果他发现不见了 |
[36:54] | he’ll think it was one of us. | 会怀疑我们的 |
[36:55] | Us? He doesn’t even know who you are. | 我们 他都不知道你是谁 |
[36:57] | – Just take it. – Give it to me. | -快拿着吧 -给我 |
[37:05] | What are you doing down here? | 你们到下面来做什么 |
[37:10] | Um, all of the bathrooms upstairs were full, | 楼上的洗手间都满了 |
[37:11] | so we came down here, | 所以我们下来… |
[37:12] | but we can use the ones on the second floor. | 我们可以去用二楼的 |
[37:15] | We’re sorry. You guys, come on. | 抱歉 咱们走吧 |
[37:20] | – What have you got there? – Give it to me! | -你手上拿的是什么 -给我 |
[37:23] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[37:26] | What’s going on? Are you guys okay? | 怎么了 你们还好吧 |
[37:29] | Yeah, we’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[37:30] | We just had to get something I accidentally threw away. | 就是想拿回我不小心弄丢的东西 |
[37:38] | 玫瑰镇高中 长跑俱乐部筹款会 | |
[37:40] | Thank god you came down there. | 还好你下来了 |
[37:41] | How did you know we were there? | 你怎么知道我们在那 |
[37:43] | I got to the finish line early, | 我提前到了终点线 |
[37:44] | and then, I saw the three of you go in that back door. | 然后看到你们中的三个从后门溜进去了 |
[37:47] | It doesn’t even matter. We’re just so lucky you were here. | 这无所谓 还好你下来了 |
[37:54] | Oh, my god! | 我的上帝 |
[37:55] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[37:57] | Get back! | 后退 |
[37:59] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[38:09] | No, I didn’t get any messages, | 没 我没收到别人的短信 |
[38:12] | only my daughter’s. | 只有我女儿发来的 |
[38:14] | We accidentally switched phones. | 我们不小心拿错了对方的手机 |
[38:16] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[38:18] | Thanks for the update, sir. Good night. | 感谢您提供的信息 晚安 先生 |
[38:22] | That was your principal. | 是你们学校的校长 |
[38:25] | It was that new teacher, Miss Sorenson, | 受伤的是那个新老师 |
[38:27] | who got hurt by that stunt. | 索伦森小姐 |
[38:28] | Meredith? | 梅雷迪斯吗 |
[38:29] | You call her by her first name? | 你对老师都是直呼其名吗 |
[38:31] | No, I just… she’s… | 不是 我只是 她是… |
[38:34] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[38:39] | All right. Maybe we should stop fighting | 好了 我们不要再争论 |
[38:42] | about why I won’t let you out, | 为何我不让你出门 |
[38:43] | and start talking about why you’re not letting me in. | 我们该谈谈为何你什么都不跟我说了 |
[38:48] | Have I been gone that long? | 我离开得有那么久吗 |
[38:55] | Emmy, I know that I don’t fully understand | 艾米 我知道我无法 |
[38:57] | everything that you’ve been going through. | 完全理解你所经历的一切 |
[39:01] | But I know what it’s like to lose people. | 但我知道痛失身边人的感受 |
[39:06] | And the only thing that gets me through that | 唯一能让我熬过去的 |
[39:09] | is knowing that I’m coming home to my family. | 就是”我快回家了”的信念 |
[39:19] | I don’t wanna be your gate keeper, Emmy. | 我不想做你的看门人 艾米 |
[39:22] | I wanna be your dad. | 我想做你的父亲 |
[39:38] | Ever since I was little, and all through junior high… | 从我小时候开始 整个初中… |
[39:41] | I was considered a loser… | 我都被当做失败者… |
[39:44] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[39:45] | I think you’ve seen | 我觉得她的视频 |
[39:47] | enough of her for one day, don’t you? | 你今天看得已经足够多了 不是吗 |
[40:06] | How’s Meredith? | 梅雷迪斯怎么样了 |
[40:08] | I just took her home from the E.R. | 我刚把她从急诊室送回了家 |
[40:10] | Doctors dressed her burn, | 医生处理了她的烧伤 |
[40:12] | gave her some painkillers, kept her calm. | 给她开了止痛药 让她情绪稳定下来 |
[40:14] | I didn’t think she should be home alone, | 我觉得不该让她一个人在家 |
[40:15] | so I invited her to stay over. | 所以我邀请她到这里过夜 |
[40:18] | – She’s here? – No. | -她来了吗 -没有 |
[40:19] | No, she didn’t see that as a very tempting offer, | 没有 她不想过来 |
[40:22] | based on what happened earlier tonight. | 因为今晚早些时候发生的事 |
[40:27] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[40:33] | It was put on Meredith’s clipboard, | 在梅雷迪斯的剪贴板上发现的 |
[40:35] | sending her over to the storage shed. | 所以她才去仓库的 |
[40:39] | – Did one of your friends write that? – My friends? | -是你的朋友写的吗 -我的朋友 |
[40:42] | I know what they’re capable of. | 我知道她们擅长哪一套 |
[40:45] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[40:48] | Does Meredith think that we sent this to her? | 梅雷迪斯以为是我们写给她的吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah, she sure does. | 是啊 肯定是 |
[40:52] | Now that she’s told me | 她还告诉了我 |
[40:53] | the truth about what happened on that first day, | 第一天发生了什么事 |
[40:55] | I don’t think it’s such a crazy thought. | 我不认为她是在胡乱猜测 |
[40:56] | Dad, we would never… | 爸爸 我们绝不会… |
[40:57] | Did you and your friends do this to her? | 是不是你和你的朋友干的 |
[41:00] | Yes or no? | 是或不是 |
[41:01] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[41:04] | Speak up now, Aria, while you can. | 说出来 艾瑞亚 趁你还有机会 |
[41:08] | These kind of secrets come back to haunt us. | 那些秘密回来折磨我们了 |
[41:09] | What about yours? | 你的秘密呢 |
[41:12] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[41:16] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[41:20] | Will you close my door, please? | 能帮我把门关上吗 |
[41:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:48] | Heard I missed some fireworks at the finish line. | 听说我错过了终点线上的焰火 |
[41:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:54] | But Mona walked away without a scratch. | 可梦娜却安然无恙 |
[42:00] | Look, I won’t say this again. | 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[42:02] | You don’t have to. I hear you this time. | 不用了 这次我听到了 |
[42:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[42:21] | Hey, Aria, what’s up? | 艾瑞亚 什么事 |
[42:25] | – “A” set us up. – What? | -A给我们下了套 -什么 |
[42:26] | That’s why Meredith opened that shed. | 是她让梅雷迪斯去仓库的 |
[42:28] | “A” sent her over there, and made it look like we did. | A把她弄到那里 伪装成是我们干的 |
[42:30] | Does “A” go by the name of Mona? | A正好叫做梦娜吗 |
[42:31] | Is this her way of proving to us that she’s worthy? | 这是她证明自己的方式吗 |
[42:35] | – Hey, I gotta go. – Wait, Aria. | -我得挂了 -等下 艾瑞亚 |
[42:36] | Is it your dad? Do you wanna come over and stay at my place? | 是你爸爸吗 你想来我家过夜吗 |
[42:39] | He’s never gonna let that happen. | 他绝不会允许的 |
[42:51] | I think this bandage will cover it. | 我觉得这个绷带可以盖住它 |