时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Is this a bad time? | 来的不是时候吗 |
[00:06] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[00:08] | My doctors released me. | 医生让我出院了 |
[00:09] | The cops still don’t know who killed Garrett. | 警察还没有抓到杀死加勒特的凶手 |
[00:10] | They can’t even find the gun he was shot with. | 连杀死他的那把枪都没找到 |
[00:12] | Why do you obsess about this stuff? | 你怎么总纠结于这件事呢 |
[00:14] | Does Mona have something on you, Lucas? | 梦娜是不是有你的什么把柄 卢卡斯 |
[00:16] | Did you do something? | 你做了什么事 |
[00:17] | Mona’s up to something. | 梦娜一定在搞鬼 |
[00:18] | We need to bust into creepy’s closet | 我们得冲进变态的密室 |
[00:19] | and see what else he saved for her. | 看看他还为她留下了什么 |
[00:21] | This isn’t Mona’s. This is Ali’s. | 这不是梦娜的 是艾莉森的 |
[00:23] | Did you ever ask your dad | 你有没有问过你爸爸 |
[00:24] | about him meeting up with Ali that night? | 他那晚和艾莉见面的事 |
[00:26] | Garrett lied about a lot. | 加勒特这个人谎话连篇 |
[00:27] | Why are we suddenly gonna believe anything he said? | 为什么要突然相信他说的话呢 |
[00:31] | How’s Meredith? | 梅雷迪斯怎么样了 |
[00:32] | Did you and your friends do this to her? | 是不是你和你的朋友干的 |
[00:35] | “A” set us up. That’s why Meredith opened that shed. | A给我们下了套 是她让梅雷迪斯去仓库的 |
[00:37] | “A” sent her over there and made it look we did it. | A把她弄到那里 伪装成是我们干的 |
[00:41] | You’ve killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[00:45] | I’ve never seen a dead body before. | 我以前从来没见过死尸 |
[00:48] | You killed her. | 是你杀了她 |
[00:53] | I think I’ve seen this one before. | 我好像看过这电影 |
[00:56] | Why don’t you say something? | 你怎么不说话了呢 |
[01:00] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么要回来 |
[01:03] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you about that explosion at school. | 我想和你谈谈学校那起爆炸事故 |
[01:07] | We’ve already talked. | 不是谈过了吗 |
[01:08] | No, wait, you talked, I got accused. | 不 你谈过 还指责了我 |
[01:11] | Meredith got a call from the principal. | 梅雷迪斯接到校长的电话 |
[01:13] | He believes they found out who was behind it. | 校方确信已发现了幕后凶手 |
[01:18] | And I know that you are still upset at me | 我明白 我怀疑你于此事有关 |
[01:22] | for thinking that you were somehow involved. | 让你很不好受 |
[01:25] | And I just wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我只想说 对不起 |
[01:35] | – Find you out. – This is why you’ve come back. | -揭发你 -原来你是为此回来 |
[01:39] | I have seen this one. | 我的确看过这部电影 |
[01:41] | That guy keeps a severed head in a hatbox. | 那家伙把斩下的人头放在帽盒里 |
[01:43] | I had to find you out. | 我非得揭露你不可 |
[01:49] | Now I have. | 现在我做到了 |
[01:52] | You’ve come back here to be alone with me, | 你就这么孤身一人回来找我 |
[01:54] | Same as you was there in the kitchen the other night, didn’t you? | 和那天晚上在厨房里一样 不是吗 |
[02:05] | Either there’s something in that journal | 如果在那本日记里找不到 |
[02:06] | that explains why Aria’s dad would meet up with Ali | 艾丽娅爸爸在艾莉出事当晚去找她的原因 |
[02:08] | the night she died, or we have to believe Garrett’s story. | 我们就只好相信加勒特的话了 |
[02:12] | We couldn’t do this at lunch tomorrow? | 我们不能明天午饭时候再来吗 |
[02:14] | Do you wanna run into Harold and his rusty bolt cutter again? | 你还想撞见哈罗德和他那生锈的断线钳吗 |
[02:17] | The school basement is creepy at night. | 学校地下室深夜里好阴森啊 |
[02:24] | How does this prove anything Garrett says? | 为什么这样就能证实加勒特的话 |
[02:26] | He was in Ali’s room that night. | 那晚他就在艾莉的房间 |
[02:28] | Maybe he just made that stuff up from reading her journal. | 或许他就是看了日记才编出那番话 |
[02:31] | Why? To stop us from thinking he did it? | 用意何在 就为了我们不再怀疑他吗 |
[02:33] | Garrett was shot because he talked. | 加勒特正是说了些什么才被灭口 |
[02:36] | Kinda makes me believe he was telling the truth. | 所以我相信他说的是实话 |
[02:38] | I really hope it’s not true about Aria’s dad. | 我希望关于艾丽娅爸爸的事不是真的 |
[02:41] | I have enough daddy issues of my own. | 我爸爸的事就让我够受的了 |
[02:43] | I can’t deal with having issues about hers, too. | 再摊上她爸爸的事 我可受不了 |
[02:47] | All right, you guys just go in. I’ll keep watch. | 好吧 你们进去 我把风 |
[02:58] | You hit the switch. | 开灯 |
[03:04] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到开关 |
[03:08] | There’s somebody in here. | 有人在这儿 |
[03:13] | Hanna, look out! | 汉娜 小心 |
[03:16] | – Did you see anything? – I didn’t get a good look. | -你看到什么了 -我没看清 |
[03:22] | Guys. | 姑娘们 |
[03:26] | Where’s all of Harold’s stuff? | 哈罗德的东西都上哪儿去了 |
[03:27] | It’s like he was never here. | 这像是他从未来过似的 |
[03:29] | Look, there’s Ali’s journal. | 瞧 那是艾莉的日记 |
[03:33] | – Come on, let’s go. – No, wait. | -快 我们走 -不 等等 |
[04:11] | Soy? | 豆奶 |
[04:11] | Unsweetened, no foam. | 没加糖 没奶泡 |
[04:13] | You deserve a medal. | 你真是细致入微 |
[04:18] | You guys, I tossed and turned all night. | 我整晚辗转反侧 |
[04:21] | I’d wake up from a dream about keeping secrets from Ezra, | 先是梦到瞒着以斯拉 然后惊醒 |
[04:24] | and then I’d fall asleep and | 接着睡着后 |
[04:25] | I would dream about falsely accusing my dad. | 又梦见自己错怪了爸爸 |
[04:29] | Weirdly, both of them ended with my teeth falling out. | 奇怪的是 两个梦都以我牙齿掉落收场 |
[04:31] | Anxiety dreams. | 焦虑的梦境 |
[04:33] | In mine, usually there’s always a piece of gum in my hair, | 我焦虑时常会梦见头发上粘着口香糖 |
[04:35] | and I just keep pulling and pulling until I’m bald. | 然后我不停地扯直到把头发都扯光 |
[04:38] | Academic decathlon. | 我的是参加学术十项全能 |
[04:40] | I show up to state finals | 结果在州决赛的时候 |
[04:41] | with my underwear on the outside. | 把内裤反穿在外 |
[04:43] | Are you still gunning for team captain? | 你还在追求队长的位置吗 |
[04:45] | Didn’t you hear? | 没听说吗 |
[04:46] | Brad Langfield got into a bike accident. | 布拉德·兰菲尔德骑车出事了 |
[04:49] | He’s gonna need physical therapy. | 他得接受物理治疗 |
[04:51] | The very grim upside is that I’m running unopposed. | 残酷的好消息就是我没对手了 |
[04:56] | Are you the only one of us that got sleep? | 你是我们之中唯一睡得着的吗 |
[04:57] | Are you kidding? After last night? | 开什么玩笑 经历昨晚之后怎么可能呢 |
[05:00] | So everything’s gone? | 所有东西就这么没了 |
[05:01] | Everything but a fake diary. | 除了那本假日记 |
[05:03] | We’ve gotta talk to my mom about where my dad was that night. | 我们得和我妈妈谈谈 那晚我爸爸在哪儿 |
[05:06] | My teeth actually feel kinda loose right now. | 我牙齿这会儿真有点松动了 |
[05:09] | Hey, ladies. Losing sleep? | 姑娘们 睡不着吗 |
[05:12] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:14] | What exactly are you talking about? | 你究竟在说什么 |
[05:17] | Remember that creepy Harold guy, | 记得那个叫哈罗德的怪人吗 |
[05:19] | from the Lost Woods Motel? | 迷失森林旅馆的那个 |
[05:20] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[05:21] | He was at our school, stalking me. | 他也在我们学校 还跟踪我 |
[05:25] | He bribed the real custodian so he could have the job. | 他为了能在这里工作还贿赂了管理员 |
[05:27] | Why would he be stalking you? | 他跟踪你干什么 |
[05:30] | I used to talk to him once in a while, | 以前我偶尔跟他聊过几次 |
[05:32] | and he sort of ran with it. | 他就以为我对他有意思 |
[05:34] | When I told him it was inappropriate, | 我告诉他我们两个不合适 |
[05:36] | he didn’t take it so well. | 他有点不能接受 |
[05:39] | And after what happened at the 10k, | 经过了筹款活动上发生的事后 |
[05:40] | I told my parents, | 我告诉了我父母 |
[05:42] | and we went to the school administration. | 我们去找过学校管理处了 |
[05:44] | You think that he rigged | 你觉得是他策划了 |
[05:45] | that explosion in the shed just to hurt you? | 仓库那场爆炸来伤害你吗 |
[05:48] | I guess the police are looking for him now, | 我猜警方正在找哈罗德 |
[05:49] | but Harold’s gone completely off the grid. | 但是他就跟消失了一样 |
[05:52] | I really hope they find him soon. | 真希望能快点找到他 |
[05:54] | – You sure it was him? – Who else would it be? | -你确定是他干的吗 -除了他还有谁 |
[06:02] | Anyway, I just thought you guys should know. | 无论如何 我只是想告知你们一下 |
[06:11] | Okay, please tell me no one else bought that. | 你们应该都不相信她的话吧 |
[06:14] | I’m just glad it’s over with. | 我只是高兴终于水落石出了 |
[06:16] | Meredith thought that we did that. | 梅雷迪斯以为是我们干的 |
[06:18] | So Mona did us a favor. We did not ask for it. | 也就是说梦娜不请自来帮了我们 |
[06:21] | We definitely don’t owe her anything. | 所以我们不欠她什么 |
[06:22] | I wouldn’t call anything that Mona does a favor. | 依我看梦娜做的事绝对不是帮忙 |
[06:26] | You know her better than any of us, Hanna. | 我们四个人中你最了解她了 汉娜 |
[06:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[06:31] | I think there’s more to the story. | 我觉得事情肯定没这么简单 |
[06:40] | Lucas, can I talk to you for a minute? | 卢卡斯 有时间聊聊吗 |
[06:44] | Not now, Hanna. | 现在不行 汉娜 |
[06:45] | Look, I know it was you last night in the basement. | 我知道昨晚地下室那个人是你 |
[06:49] | I’m not gonna tell anyone. | 我不会跟别人说的 |
[06:50] | I just… Why were you there? | 我只是…你为什么会在那里 |
[06:54] | I was looking for something. | 我过去找东西 |
[06:57] | – Listen, we shouldn’t be seen together. – By who? | -不能让别人看到我们在一起 -别人是谁 |
[07:01] | Who do you think? | 你觉得是谁 |
[07:04] | Listen, if you wanna take the chance, | 听着 如果你想冒冒险 |
[07:07] | and believe that Mona is cured, | 相信梦娜已经好了 |
[07:09] | go ahead, drink the kool-aid. | 那你随便 尽管听她的话 |
[07:11] | No one is sipping her cuckoo juice. | 没人会任由她摆布 |
[07:13] | I’ve seen you talk to her. | 我看见你和她说话了 |
[07:14] | So what if I talk to her? I know better than to trust her. | 和她说话怎么了 说话不代表就相信她了 |
[07:17] | Lucas, why are you so freaked out? | 卢卡斯 你为什么这么害怕 |
[07:19] | The question is, why aren’t you? | 问题是 你为什么不害怕 |
[07:22] | Have you tried stopping her? | 你有没有尝试阻止她 |
[07:24] | I couldn’t. | 我没能阻止 |
[07:25] | What do you mean, stop her? | “阻止她”是什么意思 |
[07:28] | Lucas, you didn’t… | 卢卡斯 不会是你… |
[07:33] | You almost blew up a teacher. | 你差点把老师炸死 |
[07:34] | I just wanted to scare her. I didn’t want to hurt anybody. | 我只是想吓吓她 没想伤害任何人 |
[07:37] | So get a restraining order or a can of Mace. | 那就申请限制令或者用防身梅斯毒气啊 |
[07:41] | – I should go. – No, look. | -我该走了 -等等 |
[07:43] | If you need help, let me help you. | 如果你需要帮助的话 尽管跟我说 |
[07:48] | You can’t. | 你帮不了我 |
[07:51] | Just promise me you won’t try another stunt like that again. | 答应我以后不去用那么危险的方法了 |
[07:54] | I had to do something. | 我必须采取措施 |
[07:57] | As long as Mona is back here, | 只要梦娜在这里 |
[07:59] | we’re not safe. | 我们就不安全 |
[08:14] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[08:16] | I have to get straight home. Text you later? | 我得直接回家 一会儿给你发短信 |
[08:20] | Can you walk me to work, at least? | 你能陪我走到打工的地方吗 |
[08:25] | You know how it’s been since Halloween. | 你也知道万圣节过后的情况 |
[08:28] | My parents are just being cautious. | 我父母变得十分小心谨慎 |
[08:31] | If I’m even a little late, I get blasted. | 即使晚一小会儿 肯定又是一顿数落 |
[08:34] | Tell me about it. | 我最清楚不过了 |
[08:35] | My dad almost made me quit my job. | 我爸差点就让我辞职 |
[08:37] | You know why he’s doing that, right? | 你知道你爸这么做的原因 对吗 |
[08:39] | – Things have happened to you. – And to you. | -你身上确实发生了一些事 -你也是 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I get that he wants | 因为之前发生的事 |
[08:43] | to keep me safe because of what happened, | 我知道他想保证我的安全 |
[08:44] | but I wanna keep moving forward. | 但是我想走出过去继续向前 |
[08:47] | How can you not think about what we went through? | 那些经历你怎么可能说忘就能忘 |
[08:50] | I’ll never forget. | 我一直记着 |
[08:52] | But looking back for me ended in that lighthouse. | 但是灯塔岩客栈的事已经过去了 |
[08:56] | We’ve both been cooped up. | 我们俩得呆家里 |
[08:57] | Some of the girls from the swim team | 游泳队的一些人 |
[08:59] | are having a party in the woods. | 要在森林里办派对 |
[09:00] | Don’t you have a curfew? | 你不是有宵禁吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah. We’ll go on the early side | 有啊 所以我们早去 |
[09:03] | so I can get back on time. | 就能准时赶回来了 |
[09:06] | I think it’ll do both of us some good. | 我觉得去玩玩对我们都好 |
[09:10] | – You in? – Yeah, I’m in. | -去吗 -好 我去 |
[09:14] | Cool. I’ll text them and let them know we’re coming. | 好 我发短信告诉她们我们要过去 |
[09:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:30] | They were all out of the times, | 虽然过去一段时间了 |
[09:32] | but I got you lots of copies of the Observer. | 但我还是找到了很多份《玫瑰镇观察家报》 |
[09:34] | Thank you for helping my freshmen to remember | 谢谢你帮我的新生们认识到 |
[09:37] | that TMZ is not the only source for current events. | TMZ不是时事新闻的唯一来源 |
[09:42] | 《玫瑰镇观察家报》 雷诺兹一家要求重新调查案件 | |
[09:42] | If I think about this too much, | 过多的考虑这个 |
[09:43] | it makes me want to run out | 会让我想跑出去 |
[09:44] | in the middle of the street and scream. | 在大街上尖叫 |
[09:46] | Why, ’cause of what happened to Garrett? | 为什么 因为加勒特的事吗 |
[09:48] | No. That in the middle of all this, | 不是 是因为整个事件中 |
[09:50] | People are forgetting that a young girl was killed. | 少女遇害这件事已开始被人们遗忘了 |
[09:53] | Yeah, and we still don’t know who did it or why. | 对 我们至今还没查出凶手及动机 |
[09:58] | I’ve actually been thinking | 其实我一直在想 |
[10:00] | about what happened the night Ali went missing. A lot. | 艾莉森失踪那晚发生的事 |
[10:04] | You and dad, you went to a barbecue, right? | 你和爸爸 去烧烤会了对吧 |
[10:06] | After you dropped me off at Spencer’s. | 把我送到斯宾塞家之后 |
[10:08] | Yeah, it was some stuffy Hollis thing | 对 就是个无趣的聚会 |
[10:11] | at the chancellor’s with cocktail wieners | 赫里斯大学在校长家搞的 |
[10:13] | and sliders and fancy dipping sauces. | 鸡尾酒配烤肠配各种蘸酱 |
[10:18] | You needed us that next morning, | 第二天早上你那么需要我们 |
[10:20] | and we slept in, your father and I. | 你爸和我却睡过头了 |
[10:23] | I don’t think we or I ever apologized for that. | 我们或我 都从没为此道过歉 |
[10:28] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没关系的 |
[10:30] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[10:31] | But it’s one of those moments as a parent | 这一刻 作为父母 |
[10:33] | you wish you could do over again. | 我希望能有重来一次的机会 |
[10:37] | We thought we had a night off from the kids. | 我们当时觉得终于有一晚二人世界了 |
[10:44] | A night off from the kids, huh? | 二人世界啊 |
[10:47] | – So you were out pretty late. – No. | -所以你们在外面玩到很晚 -不 |
[10:51] | We left early. | 我们提前走了 |
[10:52] | I snuck a bottle of wine home in my purse. | 我悄悄拿了一支红酒放在包里带回家 |
[10:55] | I thought we’d save it, | 我本来想留着 |
[10:56] | but your father opened it as soon as we got home. | 但一到家你爸就把酒开了 |
[10:59] | We sat on the porch. | 我们就坐在门廊上 |
[11:01] | It was lovely, warm. | 很幸福 很温暖 |
[11:03] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[11:06] | Till the storm rolled in. | 后来暴风雨就来了 |
[11:09] | I’m pretty sure we were dead to the world before that. | 我完全确定在那之前我们就不省人事了 |
[11:12] | One too many glasses of red, | 只要多喝几杯红酒 |
[11:13] | and I can sleep through a stampede. | 我就能在拥挤人潮中睡得稳如泰山 |
[11:17] | And we slept through your first call that morning. | 早上你打来的第一个电话我们都没听见 |
[11:27] | It’s so weird to think back to that night. | 现在回想那晚上的感觉很古怪 |
[11:29] | You were at a party with your friends. | 你和朋友们在开派对 |
[11:32] | I let Byron pour that extra glass of wine, | 我让拜伦多给我倒了杯红酒 |
[11:35] | and we were all just enjoying ourselves | 我们都在享受人生的时候 |
[11:37] | while something… terrible was happening. | 却有…那么恐怖的事在发生 |
[11:47] | Brad’s parents said he should be able | 布拉德的父母说再过一周左右 |
[11:48] | to whisper in a week or so. | 他就能小声说话了 |
[11:49] | Guess he hit his trachea on the handlebars. | 应该是气管撞到车把手上了 |
[11:52] | They figured out what happened? | 他们知道是怎么回事了吗 |
[11:53] | His front wheel fell off. | 自行车前轮掉了 |
[11:55] | – I guess there was a faulty nut. – Wow. | -我猜是螺母坏了吧 -这样啊 |
[11:59] | Should we move on to new business? | 我们开始正事吧 |
[12:02] | First things first. | 首先 |
[12:03] | We have to welcome a new member. | 我们要欢迎一个新成员加入 |
[12:04] | – Mona Vanderwall will be joining us. – Wait, what? | -梦娜·范德瓦尔要加入我们 -什么 |
[12:08] | Word came down from the faculty advisor this afternoon. | 今天下午指导教师通知的 |
[12:10] | Joining in school activities is part of her recovery. | 参加学校活动是她康复进程的一部分 |
[12:14] | I guess she has a note from her doctor. | 我猜她是接受了医生的建议 |
[12:18] | You guys have history. | 你们两个有点过节 |
[12:21] | That’s rough. | 那就不好办了 |
[12:23] | Yeah, if you’re downplaying it. | 你说的还真是委婉 |
[12:26] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[12:28] | I had to get some signatures and a copy of my transcripts, | 我得找老师签字 复印我的成绩单 |
[12:32] | And… Oh, and this. | 还有 这个 |
[12:40] | Okay, second item. Team captain. | 好了 第二件事 选举队长 |
[12:43] | Running for position, Spencer Hastings… | 参加竞选的有 斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[12:48] | and Mona Vanderwall. | 还有梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[12:58] | Now that’s rough. | 真是不好办了 |
[12:59] | Okay, why? | 为什么 |
[13:01] | I played dumb for a really long time, Spencer. | 我已经装傻装了很久了 斯宾塞 |
[13:04] | I’m not gonna do that anymore. | 以后不会再装了 |
[13:06] | This is a chance to show people who I really am. | 这正是我向大家展示真实自我的好机会 |
[13:09] | I see. And when did you even– | 明白了 那你是什么时候… |
[13:11] | I kept up with my schoolwork while I was… away, | 我不在的这段时间没落下过功课 |
[13:16] | and I memorized the study guide… | 我背下来了学习指南 |
[13:20] | last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[13:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:23] | Andrew, as secretary, you call the vote, right? | 安德鲁 作为秘书 你来主持投票 |
[13:26] | Right. | 好 |
[13:28] | All those in favor of Mona as team captain. | 同意梦娜当队长的举手 |
[13:40] | I had some time to campaign. | 我花了点时间拉选票 |
[13:43] | And Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[13:50] | A tie. Unbelievable. | 平局 真难以置信 |
[13:54] | So I guess we have a quiz-off. | 所以要进行知识测试了 |
[13:57] | Back of the study guide in the by-laws. | 学习指南里的细则里这么规定的 |
[14:00] | You read the by-laws. | 细则你也看了啊 |
[14:02] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[14:06] | Tomorrow then. | 那就明天了 |
[14:08] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:12] | Andrew, anything else? | 安德鲁 还有什么事吗 |
[14:14] | No. Meeting adjourned. | 没了 散会 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | – Hi, I’m Mona. – Thanks. | -你好 我是梦娜 -谢谢 |
[14:28] | That was out of left field. | 没料到会有这一出 |
[14:30] | Come on. Don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that. | 别告诉我你不觉得很有乐趣 |
[14:32] | Honestly, I didn’t. | 老实说 我不觉得 |
[14:34] | Look, I know why you want this; | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[14:35] | Yale will be impressed. | 耶鲁大学会对你印象深刻 |
[14:37] | But when it comes to Mona… | 但对梦娜来说… |
[14:38] | What she wants is anyone’s guess. | 她想要什么没人知道 |
[14:43] | Nobody asked Mona to play. | 没人想让梦娜来 |
[14:46] | So… Put on your Hastings face | 所以 带上海斯汀家族的荣耀 |
[14:48] | and spank her tomorrow night like I know you can. | 明晚狠狠地打败她 我相信你可以的 |
[14:51] | Good pep talk. | 真是振奋人心 |
[15:19] | Maybe her phone was hidden or something. | 或许她的电话被藏了或什么的 |
[15:21] | If she’s gonna dip bag into | 如果她想用A来 |
[15:22] | the “A” bag to scare me off the decathlon team, | 把我吓出十项全能队 |
[15:24] | She’s got another think coming. | 她可要多想想了 |
[15:25] | Is being captain brainiac really that important? | 当天才队长真的那么重要吗 |
[15:30] | Do you know something we don’t? | 你是不是知道什么隐情 |
[15:32] | No. I’m just saying, | 不是 我就是说 |
[15:33] | if Mona’s back to her old tricks, | 如果梦娜重操旧业 |
[15:35] | then maybe we should stay away from her. | 那我们应该离她远一点 |
[15:38] | Like sabotaging brad so she could run against me | 比方袭击布雷德得以 |
[15:40] | for team captain? That’s so… | 跟我争夺队长之位 这可真 |
[15:43] | … Ali. | 艾莉 |
[15:51] | She’s coming over here. | 她过来了 |
[15:55] | Hi, Spencer. | 嗨 斯宾塞 |
[15:57] | Listen, I just wanted to thank you | 我只想说有你这么强的对手 |
[15:59] | for being such a good sport. | 我真的很想谢谢你 |
[16:01] | I know that the two of us running for the same position | 我知道我们俩竞选同一个位置 |
[16:03] | could have caused some tension. | 气氛可能会有点紧张 |
[16:07] | – – I didn’t mean to make a big deal of that. | 我不想小题大做 |
[16:08] | I would’ve called or texted, but… | 我本来想给你打电话或发个短信 但 |
[16:11] | Oh, no, Mona, I got your text. | 没有 梦娜 我收到你的短信了 |
[16:12] | Yesterday. | 就在昨天 |
[16:14] | I’m not allowed to have a cell phone. | 我不能用手机 |
[16:17] | No texting, no internet. | 不能发短信 不能上网 |
[16:19] | Part of my release terms from Radley. | 拉德里放我出来的条件 |
[16:21] | No internet. So how did you post that apology video? | 不能上网 你怎么上传那个道歉视频的 |
[16:24] | The vice-principal | 副校长说 |
[16:27] | said that I could have limited access to the computer lab. | 我可以在限制条件下进电脑室 |
[16:29] | Homework only, supervised. | 只有做作业时可以 在老师的监督下 |
[16:31] | That was certainly calculating, but I wouldn’t call it trig. | 算计的真好 但我觉得不怎么样 |
[16:35] | I thought it was the right thing to do, so I asked Jason and… | 我以为这么做是对的 所以我让杰森 |
[16:38] | – He’s helping you? – He supervised. | -是他在帮你吗 -他监督我 |
[16:43] | It was my idea. | 是我的主意 |
[16:43] | We know you were sneaking out of Radley, Mona. | 我们知道你经常溜出拉德里 梦娜 |
[16:46] | How are we supposed to believe anything you say? | 我们凭什么相信你说的话 |
[16:53] | – Mona? – The doctor said that | -梦娜 -医生说 |
[16:55] | People might have some trouble. | 要大家接受我会有点难度 |
[16:58] | It’s just been a little more overwhelming than I thought, you know, | 只是 比我想象的更难 |
[17:01] | to confront the past and | 面对过去的事情 |
[17:05] | work it out with all of you. | 同你们和解 |
[17:10] | Will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[17:17] | That was part of her act, right? | 她在演戏 对吧 |
[17:24] | Yeah, let’s go. | 对 我们走吧 |
[17:43] | It’s my week to monitor detention, so… | 这周轮我监管留校生 所以 |
[17:45] | I just need a minute. | 我只需要几分钟 |
[17:48] | I saw you and Aria talking yesterday after school. | 昨天放学我看见你跟艾瑞亚说话 |
[17:52] | Looked pretty intense. | 看起来不太好 |
[17:54] | Just mother-daughter stuff. | 就是母女间的谈话 |
[17:56] | I assume it was about this. | 我猜跟这个有关 |
[18:01] | I just want you to know that I won’t be pursuing things. | 我想让你知道我不会追究下去 |
[18:03] | Because the person who did that to you was identified. | 因为做这件事的人已经找到了 |
[18:07] | I jumped to a conclusion. | 我过早下结论了 |
[18:11] | Aria and I haven’t had the easiest time. | 艾瑞亚和我关系一直不太好 |
[18:15] | And I hope I haven’t made things harder for us. | 我希望我没有让咱俩之间更糟 |
[18:19] | I’m seeing someone now, and Byron has moved on. | 我正在和别人约会 拜伦也已经搬出去了 |
[18:22] | I’m sure that we can keep things professional. | 我相信我们可以冷静处理事情 |
[18:25] | I would like that if we could. | 如果能做到 这样最好 |
[18:29] | I have to monitor detention. | 我还要监管留校生 |
[18:39] | Spencer says Jason checks out. | 斯宾塞说杰森离开了 |
[18:41] | Apparently, he was working with Mona, | 很显然 他在帮梦娜 |
[18:43] | but just her internet nanny. | 但只是她的上网保姆 |
[18:45] | Great. We still don’t know who’s helping Mona. | 很好 我们还是不知道谁在帮梦娜 |
[18:48] | I talked to my mom yesterday. | 我昨天和我妈谈了 |
[18:50] | You look a little green. | 你怎么面有菜色啊 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I’ve been feeling queasy. | 对啊 我一直想吐 |
[18:53] | I think the stress is just getting to me. | 可能是压力太大了 |
[18:56] | What did she say? | 她怎么说 |
[18:57] | As far as my mom knows, my dad was with her the whole night. | 据我妈所知 我爸整晚都陪着她 |
[19:00] | But she slept through that storm. | 但暴风雨的时候她一直在睡觉 |
[19:02] | She could’ve easily slept through him sneaking out of the house. | 他完全可以在她睡着的时候溜出去 |
[19:04] | He knows how she gets after a couple of glasses of wine. | 他知道她几杯酒下肚会不醒人事 |
[19:08] | I just don’t wanna believe that it was intentional. | 我就是不愿相信那是故意的 |
[19:10] | So you’re saying he wanted her to sleep through the night? | 你是说 他想让她整晚都睡过去 |
[19:14] | But it still doesn’t mean that he snuck out to meet Alison. | 但这也说明不了他溜出去见艾莉森 |
[19:17] | Maybe he met up with Meredith. | 说不定他是去见梅雷迪斯 |
[19:18] | Were they still together then? | 他们那个时候还在一起吗 |
[19:19] | No, they weren’t seeing each other. | 没 那时候他们已经分了 |
[19:22] | That’s what he told me. | 反正他是这么说的 |
[19:23] | In the journal entry, he said he promised to meet Alison | 那本日记上说 他向艾莉森保证 |
[19:26] | when she came back from her grandmother’s. | 她从祖母家回来就来见她 |
[19:27] | At was the same night she died. | 正是她死的那晚 |
[19:28] | Maybe he agreed to meet her at a different time. | 或许他和她约在另一个时间呢 |
[19:31] | No, he didn’t. It said that– | 不 他没有 上面说 |
[19:33] | I’ll show you. | 我来给你们看 |
[19:41] | Guys, the pages aren’t in here. | 姑娘们 那页纸不在这了 |
[19:44] | – Check the other boot. – No, I put it in the left one. | -看看另一只靴子 -不 我放在左脚里 |
[19:46] | – You’re sure it’s this one? – Yes. | -你确定是这只 -是的 |
[19:54] | That’s quite a mess you’re making. | 你们弄的真乱啊 |
[19:58] | Did you lose something? | 丢东西了吗 |
[19:59] | No. Yeah. | 没 丢了 |
[20:00] | We’re just looking for the other one of these. | 我们在找另一只鞋 |
[20:04] | Oh, here it is. | 在这里 |
[20:06] | Crisis averted. | 危机解除 |
[20:07] | Um, I thought that you had a meeting tonight. | 我以为你今晚要开会呢 |
[20:10] | I canceled it. I have to pack for a conference. | 我取消了 我得为会议准备下 |
[20:12] | I have a colleague who had an emergency. | 有个同事突然有点事 |
[20:14] | – I’m filling in. – Okay. | -我替他 -好吧 |
[20:18] | Remember when Mike used to raid your Halloween candy? | 还记得以前迈克经常偷你的万圣节糖果吗 |
[20:22] | You always used to stash it in your snow boots. | 你总是藏在雪地靴里 |
[20:25] | He never thought to look there. | 他总是找不到 |
[20:27] | I always thought that was pretty clever. | 我一直觉得这招很聪明 |
[20:32] | Well, I’ll get out of your hair. | 好了 我不打扰你们了 |
[20:43] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[20:46] | Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, | 塔吉克斯坦 土库曼斯坦 |
[20:48] | Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. | 乌克兰 乌兹别克斯坦 |
[20:51] | Alphabetical order. You are good.. | 按字母顺序排列的 你真棒 |
[20:54] | Okay, toss me some hard stuff. | 好吧 再来些难的考我吧 |
[20:55] | We haven’t touched anything from earth sciences. | 我们还没学过地球科学领域的知识 |
[20:57] | I made these flash cards | 我把要背的周期表 |
[20:58] | for the periodic tables that I wanna go over. | 做成了一些学习卡片 |
[21:00] | Have you seen those? | 你看到过吗 |
[21:01] | I can come with you, | 我能和你一起去 |
[21:02] | and I can rub your shoulders between rounds, | 给你按摩按摩肩膀 |
[21:04] | and wrap your knuckles, | 按摩手指 |
[21:06] | and hold your spit bucket. | 帮你端着剩酒桶 |
[21:07] | This is not a prize fight, | 这不是职业拳击赛 |
[21:09] | – but I would like to punch her. – Spencer… | -但我还是要打倒她 -斯宾塞 |
[21:12] | No, I would love for you to be there, | 我很乐意你能跟我一起去 |
[21:14] | but don’t you have dinner with your boss? | 不过你不是要和老板吃饭吗 |
[21:16] | I can cancel. | 我取消就行了 |
[21:17] | I’ve got this, okay? And thanks to you, | 我能搞定 多亏了你 |
[21:19] | I’m gonna wipe the floor with her. | 我一定要打得她屁滚尿流 |
[21:22] | You know, this isn’t about looking good | 这已经不仅仅是 |
[21:24] | on college applications anymore. | 大学申请体面与否的问题了 |
[21:28] | There are 42 clubs at Rosewood High. | 玫瑰镇高中有42个俱乐部 |
[21:30] | Mona could’ve picked any one of them. | 梦娜可以选别的 |
[21:33] | She’s baiting me. | 她在挑衅我 |
[21:35] | And the only way to stop her is to beat her, fair and square. | 阻止她的唯一方式 就是正大光明地打败她 |
[21:39] | I don’t have time for flash cards anymore. | 没时间找学习卡片了 |
[21:40] | I have to get changed, and you’re gonna be late for dinner. | 我去换衣服 你小心别迟到了 |
[21:45] | – My boss. – Okay. | -老板来电 -好 |
[21:48] | Hey. Sure, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[21:51] | I’ll stop on the way. | 我开车来接你 |
[21:53] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -多谢 |
[21:58] | Yeah, I’m just leaving right now. | 好 我这就出门 |
[22:09] | Hey, your mom let me up. | 你妈妈让我上来的 |
[22:12] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[22:22] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[22:25] | I know you warned me about Mona, | 我知道你提醒过我小心梦娜了 |
[22:27] | but we kind of poked the bear today, | 她今天来找我们麻烦了 |
[22:29] | and I just wanna make sure she didn’t take it out on you. | 我只是来确定一下 她有没有找你麻烦 |
[22:33] | Mona’s not my problem anymore. | 梦娜不会再找我麻烦了 |
[22:36] | I’m leaving Rosewood High for good. | 我不打算去学校了 |
[22:40] | She can’t get to me if I’m home-schooled. | 如果我在家念书 她就奈何不了我了 |
[22:42] | So she was blackmailing you. | 所以她还是威胁你了 |
[22:52] | Try still blackmailing. | 她还想继续威胁我 |
[22:55] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[22:56] | Since the masquerade ball. I got an anonymous text | 假面舞会之后 我收到一封匿名短信 |
[22:59] | to go to go distract Jenna. | 让我去分散詹娜的注意 |
[23:01] | And then, after that, | 在那之后 |
[23:02] | she was in Radley, she got in contact again. | 她在拉德里的时候 又和我取得了联系 |
[23:08] | I picked up an envelope from Jason Dilaurentis. | 我从杰森·迪劳伦提斯那里拿到一个信封 |
[23:11] | And brought it to her. | 转交给她 |
[23:13] | Then when I told her that I was out, | 接着我告诉她我退出 |
[23:16] | that I was done, | 我不干了 |
[23:19] | she tried to run me over. | 她就想把我撞死 |
[23:20] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[23:23] | Lucas, are you okay? | 卢卡斯 你还好吗 |
[23:25] | This S.U.V. just swerved at me out of nowhere. | 那辆越野车紧紧追着我不放 |
[23:29] | I didn’t see the driver, but it had to be Mona. | 我没看到司机 但应该是梦娜 |
[23:32] | So when you were doing things for her, | 你当时为她做事的时候 |
[23:35] | did you ever meet with anyone else? | 有见过其他人吗 |
[23:37] | As far as I could tell, I was just the middleman. | 我只能告诉你 我只是中间人 |
[23:40] | She’s completely protected. | 她被保护得很周全 |
[23:42] | It’s just easier if I bow out of school. | 相比较而言 还是我离开学校比较容易 |
[23:44] | Maybe that way, I can protect myself. | 或许这样 我才能保护自己 |
[23:46] | Why would you want to protect yourself from school? | 为什么你觉得不去学校就是保护自己 |
[23:48] | What does she have on you? | 她抓住了你的什么把柄 |
[23:51] | Test answers, | 考试答案 |
[23:54] | to every course the school offers. | 学校每门课都有 |
[23:58] | I was selling them. | 我出售答案 |
[23:59] | To who? | 卖给谁 |
[24:03] | Anyone with cash. | 给钱就卖 |
[24:05] | After she tried to make me road kill, | 在她差点撞死我之后 |
[24:06] | I shut everything down and covered my tracks. | 我停止了一切交易 隐匿行踪 |
[24:10] | Now I just have to disappear. | 现在我只要消失就好 |
[24:34] | Why don’t you tell me what you were doing in her room? | 你为什么不告诉你在她房里做了什么 |
[24:36] | I don’t know why you just won’t tell me. | 我不明白你为什么不告诉我 |
[24:38] | Why would you question? | 跟你有什么关系 |
[24:39] | It’s my house, it’s my daughter. | 这是我家 她是我女儿 |
[24:42] | You’re gonna walk away in the middle of this? | 你是打算中途退出吗 |
[24:44] | I can’t even look at you right now. | 我现在看你一眼都觉得恶心 |
[24:46] | Meredith, listen. Listen. | 梅雷迪斯 听我说 |
[24:47] | I will not let you run away from me. | 我不会让你离开我的 |
[24:50] | Byron, my arm. | 拜伦 我的手 |
[24:53] | – Look, I didn’t mean– – Dad? | -我不是故意…-爸爸 |
[24:57] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:02] | Everything’s fine, Aria. | 没事 艾瑞亚 |
[25:20] | Are we even close? | 还有多远 |
[25:22] | What does it say on the G.P.S.? | GPS上显示的什么 |
[25:24] | A few more miles, then we’re gonna make a left. | 再开几公里 再向左转 |
[25:28] | That’s really far out of town. | 那儿离镇上真的很远 |
[25:31] | Paige, are you okay? | 佩奇 你没事吧 |
[25:33] | I just need to pull over for a sec. | 我就是想停车休息一下 |
[25:41] | Paige. | 佩奇 |
[25:43] | – Are you okay? – I couldn’t breathe. | -你没事吧 -我喘不过气来 |
[25:45] | – Hey… – Don’t. | -嘿 -别这样 |
[25:47] | I’m sorry. I just can’t go, okay? | 对不起 我真的不能去 |
[25:50] | Hey, that’s fine. It’s just a party. | 没关系的 只是个派对而已 |
[25:53] | It’s not just a party! | 并不只是派对 |
[25:55] | I can’t do anything since Halloween. | 自从万圣节后 我什么事都没法做 |
[25:59] | I’ve been able to hide from you | 由于你父母对你严加看护 |
[26:00] | because your parents are protective. | 我这段时间才能躲着你 |
[26:03] | I told you I had a restriction, too. I don’t. | 我跟你说我也被禁足了 其实我没有 |
[26:06] | I can barely leave my house to go to school. | 我几乎都不敢离开家去上学 |
[26:08] | Why didn’t you tell me any of this? | 你怎么都不跟我说呢 |
[26:11] | Because I didn’t want you to know. | 因为我不希望你知道 |
[26:14] | You like strong women, right? | 你喜欢坚强的女性 不是吗 |
[26:17] | After Nate was gone, I thought everything would be okay again. | 内特死了以后 我以为一切都会恢复正常 |
[26:21] | And then, Garrett died. | 可是接着 加勒特也死了 |
[26:24] | And now, all I can think about | 现在 我脑子里想的全是 |
[26:26] | is when the next bad thing is gonna happen. | 下一桩悲剧将会何时发生 |
[26:29] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[26:31] | I’m scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[26:35] | And now, I’ve ruined your night. | 现在 我又毁了你大好的夜晚 |
[26:37] | No, you haven’t ruined anything. | 不 你没有毁掉任何事 |
[26:44] | Why don’t we go for a little walk. | 我们走一走怎么样 |
[26:45] | Okay? Get some air. Okay? | 呼吸点新鲜空气 好吗 |
[27:04] | It’s terrible, what kind of person… | 真可怕 什么人能做出… |
[27:05] | Oh, hey. | 你来了 |
[27:08] | I bought a “Get well soon” card for Brad. Did you wanna sign? | 我买了张祝康复卡给布拉德 你要签名吗 |
[27:11] | The whole team already sent him flowers, so… | 整组人已经送花给他了 所以… |
[27:13] | I know, but there’s no such thing as too much encouragement | 我知道 可是当你受伤的时候 |
[27:16] | when you’re on the mend. | 慰问关心总是多多益善 |
[27:27] | Three rounds. Most correct answers wins. | 三轮 答对多者胜 |
[27:31] | You’ve got ten seconds after you ring the bell. | 抢答后 你有十秒钟时间作答 |
[27:34] | I’ll read the questions. | 我来读问题 |
[27:35] | Sam and Conrad will keep time and score. | 山姆和康拉德计时间和分数 |
[27:38] | We good? | 都清楚了吗 |
[27:41] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[27:45] | Alexander Hamilton emigrated to the United States | 1772年 亚历山大·汉密尔顿 |
[27:49] | in 1772 from what Caribbean island? | 从加勒比哪个岛移居到美国的 |
[27:53] | Nevis. | 尼维斯岛 |
[27:54] | St. Croix. | 圣克罗伊岛 |
[27:56] | Mona’s got the quick draw, but one goes to Spencer. | 梦娜抢得快 但是斯宾塞答对了 |
[27:59] | Next question. Luciferin and luciferase are present | 下一题 荧光素和萤光素酶 |
[28:02] | in what biological phenomenon? | 出现在哪种生物现象中 |
[28:05] | Bioluminescence. | 生物体发光现象 |
[28:08] | Next question. | 下一题 |
[28:29] | I followed you. | 我跟踪你了 |
[28:32] | You were really upset, and my da– | 你看起来很伤心 我爸爸… |
[28:35] | my dad, I have never seen him that angry before. | 我从没见过我爸爸那么生气 |
[28:40] | Is there something going on, something that I should know about? | 出什么事了吗 有什么要告诉我的吗 |
[28:43] | You can sit down, you know. | 你先坐下吧 |
[28:49] | – Did you hear? – Some of it. | -听到什么了吗 -一部分 |
[28:52] | It sounded like you caught my dad in my room. | 好像是你发现我爸爸在我房间里 |
[28:55] | Do you know what he was doing? | 你知道他在那干什么吗 |
[28:57] | Rifling through papers. | 在一堆纸里翻找什么 |
[29:02] | That wasn’t the first time I caught him. | 这已经不是第一次被我发现了 |
[29:04] | He was going through my purse yesterday. | 昨天他在翻我的皮包 |
[29:06] | What? Did he say why? | 什么 他解释原因了吗 |
[29:09] | He thought it was yours. | 他以为是你的包 |
[29:10] | When I came across him in your room, | 当我撞见他在你房里 |
[29:12] | I asked him what was going on. | 我问他到底怎么回事 |
[29:15] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[29:17] | He seemed… caught. | 他看起来很慌张 |
[29:20] | Defensive. | 很警觉 |
[29:22] | I couldn’t shake the feeling that he was lying. | 我感觉他在撒谎 |
[29:27] | So later, he went to drop Mike off at a friend’s. | 后来 他送迈克去朋友家 |
[29:33] | And I went on my own search. | 我搜了搜他的房间 |
[29:36] | I found these… | 我发现了这些… |
[29:39] | in his dresser. | 在他的柜子里 |
[29:41] | Those are mine. Did you read this? | 那些都是我的 你看过了吗 |
[29:48] | Do you know what these mean? | 你知道这些是什么意思吗 |
[29:51] | I knew what was going on back then. | 我知道当时发生了什么事 |
[29:54] | Your friend Alison, blackmail. | 你的朋友艾莉森敲诈他 |
[29:56] | That doesn’t make sense. You weren’t together then. | 这没道理啊 你们当时并没有在一起 |
[29:58] | Aria, he came to see me… | 艾瑞亚 他那晚找过我… |
[30:02] | the night she disappeared. | 艾莉森失踪那晚 |
[30:04] | He was with my mother the entire night. | 他整晚都和我妈妈在一起 |
[30:07] | Did he tell you that? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[30:11] | Why would he come to you? | 他为什么会去找你 |
[30:13] | He thought I had something to do with it. | 他以为我和这件事有关 |
[30:16] | He still believed I destroyed his office, | 他坚信是我去他的办公室捣乱 |
[30:18] | and figured somehow, I was… | 然后想出法子… |
[30:21] | pushing her to ask for more money. | 帮助艾莉森勒索更多的钱 |
[30:24] | Was he with you the entire night? | 他整晚都和你在一起吗 |
[30:26] | He left my apartment to go meet her. | 他离开我的公寓去见艾莉森 |
[30:31] | I tried to change his mind. | 我劝过他 |
[30:33] | I begged him. | 我求他别去 |
[30:37] | The next day, she was missing. | 第二天 她就失踪了 |
[30:45] | I’m pretty sure it’s the maxilla and mandible. | 我很肯定是上颌骨和下颌骨 |
[30:48] | Operation petticoat. No, wait… | 衬裙行动 不对 等等… |
[30:51] | Operation pegasus, the battle of Khe Sanh. | 飞马行动 溪山战役 |
[30:54] | Catherine of… Aragon? | 阿拉贡的凯萨琳 |
[30:56] | Catherine of braganza. | 布拉干萨的凯萨琳 |
[31:00] | Charles Henry and… | 查尔斯 · 亨利和… |
[31:01] | The Amish, the Mennonites and… | 亚米希 门诺会和… |
[31:03] | “A lesson in vengeance,” by Sylvia Plath. | 《复仇之挫》西尔维亚·普拉斯著 |
[31:05] | Plate tectonics. | 板块构造 |
[31:07] | A picaresque novel. | 流浪汉小说 |
[31:08] | I think she meant a bildungsroman. | 答案应该是成长小说 |
[31:12] | The first territorial legislature … | 第一部关于领土的法规 |
[31:14] | The Rosetta Stone established the divine cult o… | 罗塞塔石碑标志圣教的… |
[31:17] | Pericles, Beowulf and… | 伯里克利 贝奥武甫 和… |
[31:19] | Three noble gases? Helium, Argon and Xenon. | 三种惰性气体 氦气氩气和氙气 |
[31:25] | I’m sorry. I know you really wanted to go to that party tonight. | 真抱歉 我知道你很想去今晚的派对 |
[31:29] | No, it’s fine. We’ll stop and get frozen yogurt on the way home. | 没事 回去的时候我们去吃酸奶冰淇淋 |
[31:33] | Anywhere with lights and people. | 随便找个有人有灯的地方就成 |
[31:36] | And you, of course. | 当然 还有你 |
[31:39] | Your car is funny. | 车好像有点问题 |
[31:42] | Great. A flat. | 运气真好 轮胎瘪了 |
[31:46] | There’s a light in the glove box. | 手套箱里有电筒 |
[31:50] | Figures something like this would happen. | 就知道会发生这种事 |
[31:59] | Can I get a little light down here? | 照一下这里 |
[32:02] | Little to the left, please. | 往左边点 |
[32:03] | Paige, just breathe. Let me help you, okay? | 佩奇 不要紧张 让我来帮你 |
[32:10] | Somebody slashed it. | 有人故意划破的 |
[32:16] | Okay, can we, like, walk or jog or sprint back to town? | 很好 干脆我们走回去 或者飞跑回去 |
[32:27] | Em, where are you going? | 艾米丽 你去哪里 |
[32:47] | I think we lost him. | 他跑掉了 |
[32:48] | No, I swear I had him. | 不行 我们再找找 |
[32:50] | Let’s get back to town, please. | 我们回去吧 |
[32:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[32:55] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[33:05] | Five seconds, mona. | 还有五秒钟 梦娜 |
[33:07] | Four, three, two, one. | 四 三 二 一 |
[33:12] | The Hanseatic League. | 汉萨同盟 |
[33:14] | That’s what we were looking for. | 正确 |
[33:16] | End of round two, Spencer’s up by three points. | 第二轮结束 斯宾塞领先三分 |
[33:20] | Why don’t we break? | 我们休息一下吧 |
[33:26] | I’m good to keep going. | 我可以继续 |
[33:30] | – Mona? – Yep. I guess so. | -梦娜呢 -可以 没问题 |
[33:35] | Are you sure? I I think she could use a break. | 你确定吗 我觉得她需要休息一下 |
[33:38] | She’s fine. Just ask the questions. | 她没事的 继续吧 |
[33:41] | Yep. | 好 |
[33:44] | Here we go. Round three. | 第三轮现在开始 |
[33:47] | The House of Habsburg, the House of Burgundy, | 哈布斯堡家族 勃艮第家族 |
[33:50] | the Crowns of Castile and Aragon. | 以及卡斯蒂利亚和阿拉贡皇室 |
[33:52] | Spencer, right again. | 斯宾塞 再加一分 |
[33:56] | The Ogallala Aquifer. | 奥加拉拉含水层 |
[34:00] | Madame C.J. Walker in 1910. | 1910年 C.J. 沃克女士 |
[34:08] | Spencer, you have ten seconds to begin your answer. | 斯宾塞 你有十秒的答题时间 |
[34:11] | Get it right, and you win. | 这题答对 你就赢了 |
[34:13] | Too easy. | 太简单了 |
[34:14] | Fifteen countries that became independent | 按照字母顺序排列 |
[34:17] | with the dissolution of the Soviet Union, | 苏联解体后 |
[34:20] | in alphabetical order. | 15个独立的国家 |
[34:26] | Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, | 亚美尼亚 阿塞拜疆 白俄罗斯 |
[34:29] | Estonia… | 爱沙尼亚 |
[34:35] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[34:35] | Yeah, sorry. Just one second. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[34:39] | Uh, Georgia. | 格鲁吉亚 |
[34:41] | Uh, Kurdistan… Sorry. | 库尔德斯坦 不好意思 |
[34:42] | Kazakhstan, then Kurdistan. | 哈萨克斯坦 还有库尔德斯坦 |
[34:45] | Um, Lithuania. | 立陶宛 |
[34:46] | You forgot Latvia. | 你忘了拉脱维亚 |
[34:51] | – Russia. – You forgot Moldova. | -俄罗斯 -你忘了摩尔多瓦 |
[34:54] | Spencer, that’s time. | 斯宾塞 时间到了 |
[35:00] | Let’s see, what’s left? | 让我想想 还有什么没说 |
[35:03] | Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. | 塔吉克斯坦 土库曼斯坦 乌克兰 乌兹别克斯坦 |
[35:08] | Mona, if you want the win, | 梦娜 如果你想胜出 |
[35:10] | I need to hear the entire correct answer from you. | 你得重新背出全部的国家 |
[35:14] | By population or Gross Domestic Product? | 是按照人口数量还是国内生产总值的排列 |
[35:26] | Aria, is that you? | 艾瑞亚 是你吗 |
[35:33] | I’m glad you came back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[35:35] | I just need to get a few things. | 我要去取点东西 |
[35:37] | I’d like to talk. | 我想聊聊 |
[35:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:49] | Listen, about earlier, I’m sorry. | 关于我们之前的争吵 我很抱歉 |
[35:53] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是有意要吓你 |
[36:12] | Tough loss. | 失败的滋味不好受吧 |
[36:14] | We can still shut this down. | 我们可以宣布这次无效 |
[36:16] | Go to the faculty advisor, plead special circumstances. | 去教学顾问那申请说这次情况特殊 |
[36:21] | After everything, they’ll have to hear you out. | 你在这里这么久了 他们会听你说的 |
[36:24] | Would you wanna win that way? | 你会想胜之不武吗 |
[36:32] | Hey, I just got your text. You okay? | 我刚收到你的短信 你还好吧 |
[36:35] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[36:40] | Did she cheat? | 她作弊了吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:43] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[36:45] | Um, I just really blew it, and I need to get outta here. | 只是我的问题 我想赶快离开这 |
[36:49] | Toby’s not home? | 托比不在家吗 |
[36:51] | No, he’s still out at dinner with his boss. | 不在 他跟他老板吃饭去了 |
[36:55] | Okay, we’ll go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[36:56] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[36:58] | In one second. | 再等下 |
[37:01] | – What are you doing? – Just hang on. | -你要做什么 -等下 |
[37:03] | Mona, can I talk to you for a minute? | 梦娜 能跟你聊聊吗 |
[37:05] | Sure. Oh, there’s still more cupcakes if you wanna join. | 好啊 还有纸杯蛋糕呢 你想吃吗 |
[37:08] | I’m on to you. | 我盯上你了 |
[37:10] | Okay, nothing’s changed. | 你一点也没变 |
[37:12] | You are still pulling strings and pushing buttons. | 你还是一样在暗地里耍阴招 |
[37:15] | manipulating lives, using people’s secrets. | 控制别人 利用别人的秘密 |
[37:19] | I wasted months visiting you, | 我浪费了几个月的时间去看你 |
[37:21] | defending you, feeling guilty for everything you did to me. | 站在你一边 为你所做的辩护 |
[37:24] | And I kept thinking, maybe if I was a better friend. | 我一直在想自己是否是个合格的朋友 |
[37:27] | You almost reeled me in. | 你差点骗到了我 |
[37:30] | “I’m scared, Hanna. I need you.” Bull crap. | 汉娜 我恨害怕 鬼话 |
[37:33] | I know you’re still “A,” and I know what you’re doing to Lucas. | 我知道你还是A 也知道你对卢卡斯做的一切 |
[37:35] | – Whatever Lucas said– – No, I’m done. | -卢卡斯跟你说了什么 -好了 我受够了 |
[37:38] | I don’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna hear from you, | 我不想再看到你 不想再管你 |
[37:40] | and I don’t wanna know you. | 就当从没认识过你 |
[37:44] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你那么想 |
[37:57] | We have a competition in, like, a month. | 我们一个月后有比赛 |
[37:59] | Overnight travel. | 还要一起熬夜旅行 |
[38:01] | I’m not gonna be able to survive a weekend with Mona. | 我可受不了要跟梦娜共度周末 |
[38:04] | Maybe we should throw her under a bus, literally. | 真的 我们也许可以考虑把她扔到车底 |
[38:07] | Here’s more ice. | 给你冰块 |
[38:10] | This isn’t working. | 这东西没用 |
[38:11] | I’d actually need to remove my brain, | 我觉得我应该把脑子挖出来 |
[38:13] | and soak it in an ice bath. | 泡到冰浴里 |
[38:21] | “Cut Mona off? Big mistake. | 摆脱梦娜吗 错大了 |
[38:24] | You’re not the only one who can slice and dice. A.” | 你不是唯一可以为所欲为的人 A |
[38:28] | – It’s not Lucas? – 100% not Lucas. | -不是卢卡斯吗 -肯定不是 |
[38:31] | Mona just used him like an evil personal assistant. | 梦娜把他当罪恶小跟班来利用 |
[38:35] | I think there’s more people out there who are way worse. | 我觉得还有更多比他更坏的人 |
[38:38] | You shouldn’t have yelled at her like that. | 你不应该那么大声朝她喊的 |
[38:40] | Spence, she had it coming. | 斯宾塞 这是她活该 |
[38:41] | I know, but if she’s up to her old tricks, | 我知道 但是如果她又故伎重演 |
[38:43] | that text won’t be the end of it. | 就不会只是发条短信这么简单 |
[38:44] | So what? We know her tricks. | 那又怎样 我们知道她的伎俩 |
[38:47] | I’m not gonna live my life in fear. | 我才不要活在担惊受怕中 |
[38:50] | Mona can’t hide from us anymore. | 梦娜不会再骗到我们了 |
[38:52] | Do you remember when she started to unravel the other day | 你还记得那天她在院子里面 |
[38:55] | in the courtyard? | 崩溃的事情吗 |
[38:56] | I saw her crack like that tonight. | 今晚我也看到她那样了 |
[38:59] | I thought I could rattle her cage and send her running. | 我以为我可以刺激一下她 |
[39:01] | That’s what made me lose. | 所以才会输的 |
[39:03] | – How? – ‘Cause I got cocky, | -为什么 -因为我太自负了 |
[39:05] | and competitive. | 而且太喜好竞争了 |
[39:06] | I saw this soft underbelly, and I lunged. | 我看到她的软肋 准备进攻 |
[39:09] | So you think she showed you a weak spot on purpose? | 所以你觉得她是故意让你钻空子的吗 |
[39:11] | That’s what I’m worried about. | 这就是我所担心的 |
[39:13] | She doesn’t have to hide behind “A” anymore. | 她不用再躲在A后面 |
[39:16] | She can take us on right in the open. | 她当面就可以搞定我们 |
[39:25] | Did your parents say it was okay? | 你父母同意了吗 |
[39:28] | I told them I was sleeping downstairs on the couch. | 我跟他们说我睡楼下的沙发 |
[39:31] | My dad’s gonna call the auto club in the morning. | 我爸明早就给汽车俱乐部打电话 |
[39:35] | Maybe by then, we’ll have an excuse for why the tire was slashed. | 也许到时候我们就能编一个轮胎被划开的理由了 |
[39:41] | I feel like this is all my fault. | 这都怪我 |
[39:43] | I told you about “A.” | 我跟你讲了A的事情 |
[39:45] | It makes sense that you’re worried all the time. | 所以你这段时间才会这么担心的 |
[39:47] | Panicked. | 这么紧张 |
[39:50] | Em, I don’t blame you. | 艾米 这不怪你 |
[39:53] | I just wonder how you can do it. | 我只是想知道你怎么做到的 |
[39:56] | You chased somebody through the woods tonight. | 刚才你在树林里追着一个人跑 |
[39:59] | You refuse to be scared, even after everything that’s happened. | 就算发生了这么多事情 你还是没被吓到 |
[40:02] | I still get scared. | 我还是很害怕 |
[40:04] | Mostly, I get angry. | 其实 我很生气 |
[40:07] | I don’t deserve to live like this. | 我不该过这样的生活 |
[40:09] | Neither do you. | 你也不该 |
[40:14] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -别这样 |
[40:16] | I feel safer with you here. | 我在你身边才有安全感 |
[40:20] | Paige, I think that maybe you should see somebody. | 佩奇 我觉得你应该找个人约会 |
[40:25] | Just promise me you’ll at least think about it. | 答应我你会考虑一下 |
[40:30] | Promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[40:32] | Okay. Get some sleep. | 好的 来睡吧 |
[40:55] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[40:56] | Your father went to campus for a little while. | 你爸去学校了 |
[40:58] | He had some work to get done. | 他有些事情要处理 |
[41:01] | Feeling any better? | 感觉好点没 |
[41:03] | No. Um, I thought it was all the stuff with my dad | 没呢 我以为是我爸的这些事 |
[41:06] | that was tying me up in knots. | 让我很不好受 |
[41:07] | Now I think I have the actual flu. Yay. | 现在我觉得是真的得流感了 |
[41:12] | It’s my powerhouse potion. All herbal. | 这是我的特效药剂 纯草药 |
[41:15] | I make a big pot at the first sign of anything. | 一有生病的兆头我就来一大壶 |
[41:18] | Trust me, it works wonders. | 相信我 真的很有用 |
[41:23] | I don’t think Byron knows we have those pages. | 拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸 |
[41:26] | So if you want, I can take them– | 如果你愿意 我可以把它们 |
[41:28] | No, don’t worry. I hid them. | 不 不用担心 我把它们藏起来了 |
[41:34] | Is there any way this was some horrible accident? | 这有没有可能是个可怕的意外 |
[41:37] | Your father would never intentionally hurt that girl… | 你爸永远不会故意要伤害那女孩 |
[41:41] | Would he? | 对吗 |
[41:48] | Well, he’ll be gone for a few days, | 他要离开几天 |
[41:50] | so that gives us time to figure it out. | 所以我们有充足的时间来想 |
[41:51] | Meredith, he’s my dad, and I obviously love him, | 梅雷迪斯 他是我爸 我很爱他 |
[41:55] | but you don’t think that we should keep this a secret, do you? | 但我们不应该对此保密 对吧 |
[41:57] | We both love Byron. | 我们都很爱拜伦 |
[41:59] | Whatever happens next, it’s gonna be tough, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 接下来发生的一切 都会很艰难 |
[42:04] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉 |
[42:08] | Meredith. | 梅雷迪斯 |
[42:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[42:14] | For the tea. | 谢谢你的茶 |
[42:55] | He’s leaving. I’ll call you back. | 他离开了 待会跟你回电话 |