时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[00:04] | All I can think about is | 我脑子里想的全是 |
[00:05] | when the next bad thing is gonna happen. | 下一桩悲剧将会何时发生 |
[00:07] | He left my apartment to go meet her. | 他离开我的公寓去见艾莉森 |
[00:10] | The next day she was missing. | 第二天 她就失踪了 |
[00:11] | He was with my mother the entire night. | 他整晚都和我妈妈在一起 |
[00:13] | Did he tell you that? | 他跟你说的吗 |
[00:14] | You’re going back to Bucks County? | 你要回巴克士郡了吗 |
[00:16] | I am exactly where I need to be. | 那是我该去的地方 |
[00:22] | I found these in his dresser. | 我在他的柜子里发现了这些 |
[00:24] | Those are mine. | 那些都是我的 |
[00:25] | I don’t think Byron knows we have those pages. | 拜伦应该不知道我们有这几页纸 |
[00:28] | If you want, I can take them– | 如果你愿意 我可以把它们 |
[00:29] | No. Don’t worry. I hid them. | 不 不用担心 我把它们藏起来了 |
[00:31] | I don’t wanna see you, I don’t wanna hear from you, | 我不想再看到你 不想再管你 |
[00:34] | and I don’t wanna know you. | 就当从没认识过你 |
[00:44] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[00:46] | Some kind of herb thing. It’s Meredith’s cure-all recipe. | 某种药草茶吧 梅雷迪斯的万灵药 |
[00:50] | I don’t think it’s working. You look terrible. | 我没看出灵验的迹象 你看起来很憔悴 |
[00:53] | Thank you. | 多谢告知 |
[00:56] | Oh, God– | 天啊 |
[00:58] | I couldn’t have picked a worse time to get sick. | 我怎么偏偏就在这时候生病了呢 |
[01:02] | Have you heard from your dad? | 你爸爸那儿有消息了吗 |
[01:05] | He left a message, but I haven’t talked to him | 他留了信 但他去开会之后 |
[01:06] | since he left for his conference. | 我还没有跟他说过话 |
[01:10] | Hey. How’s the patient? | 病号情况还好吗 |
[01:12] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[01:15] | I brought over everything that helps me when I’m sick. | 我把我生病时能缓解病情的东西都带来了 |
[01:19] | Trash… | 垃圾杂志 |
[01:21] | Ginger ale… | 姜汁汽水 |
[01:23] | And three seasons of “Saved by the bell.” | 以及三季《救命下课铃》 |
[01:27] | Thank you, Hanna. | 谢了 汉娜 |
[01:30] | Are you sure you want to stay here by yourself? | 你确定要自己留在这儿 |
[01:32] | Guys, I’m fine. | 姑娘们 我没事 |
[01:33] | You don’t look fine. | 你看起来可不像 |
[01:36] | So I’ve heard. | 好吧 |
[01:37] | You sure you don’t want us to drive you to your mom’s? | 你真的不要我们载你到你妈妈那儿 |
[01:39] | No, it’s her week with Mike, | 不用了 这周迈克和她住 |
[01:41] | so the guest room’s already taken. | 客房已经满了 |
[01:43] | And besides, I promised meredith | 况且 我向梅雷迪斯保证过 |
[01:45] | that I wouldn’t tell her about Ali’s diary | 在我和爸爸谈之前 |
[01:46] | until we talked to my dad, | 不会把艾莉的事告诉妈妈 |
[01:48] | so if I just stay away from her, | 还是保持点距离 |
[01:49] | it’s easier to keep that a secret. | 比较容易不说漏嘴 |
[01:51] | I can’t believe we’re trusting Meredith. | 难以置信 我们竟要相信梅雷迪斯 |
[01:53] | I think she’s really just as devastated as I am. | 我觉得她和我一样震惊 |
[01:57] | You’re not giving her the pages, right? | 你没把那几页日记给她吧 |
[01:58] | No, they’re hidden in a safe place, | 没 都藏在安全的地方 |
[02:01] | and they’ll stay there till my dad gets home. | 在我爸爸回来之前都不会拿出来 |
[02:04] | Then we’ll give him the chance to tell us the truth. | 然后我们就给他机会坦白交待 |
[02:07] | And if he doesn’t? | 如果他撒谎了呢 |
[02:10] | I don’t want to believe that my dad could have hurt Ali. | 我不愿相信我爸爸会伤害艾莉 |
[02:15] | But if he did do it… | 但如果他真的那么做了 |
[02:18] | this is a family secret that I can’t keep. | 这个家丑我也瞒不住了 |
[02:46] | We’re set for tomorrow. | 明天行动一切就绪 |
[02:49] | – It’s too soon. – Did Spencer say something to you? | -太着急了 -斯宾塞跟你说了什么吗 |
[02:52] | She’s still lying to me– | 她还在骗我 |
[02:54] | Pretending “A” went away when they took you to radley. | 仿佛你进了拉德里 A就从此消失了 |
[02:58] | That bitch can keep a secret. | 那贱人倒是能守口如瓶嘛 |
[03:02] | I respect that. | 我很欣赏 |
[03:08] | I still feel like we’re rushing this. | 我还是觉得我们操之过急了 |
[03:11] | I told you– I’m not the one calling the shots. | 我告诉过你 不是我说了算 |
[03:18] | Fear cuts deeper than a sword. | 恐惧比利刃更伤人 |
[03:24] | They need to understand that she’s in charge. | 她们得明白她才是主宰 |
[03:27] | Well, then, I’ll take care of it. | 好吧 我会办妥的 |
[04:07] | Today’s drip. Black. | 今天的滴滤咖啡 什么都没加 |
[04:11] | Thanks, Em. | 谢谢 艾米丽 |
[04:13] | Thank you for letting me hang. | 该谢你让我过来才是 |
[04:16] | Mmm . How’d they get you to open up the brew this morning? | 他们怎么让你今早去酒吧开门营业 |
[04:21] | Kinda got drafted. | 心血来潮吧 |
[04:22] | I’m running over to Spencer’s for a shower. | 我去斯宾塞家洗个澡 |
[04:24] | – The plumber won’t be here until nine. – Great. | -水管工九点才能来 -好极了 |
[04:27] | I’ve got some reading to do. | 我还有些书要读呢 |
[04:29] | “Lord of the flies.” Your pick or theirs? | 《蝇王》 你选的还是他们选的 |
[04:31] | Theirs. I don’t mind. | 他们选的 我不介意 |
[04:33] | I kind of identify with those boys. | 我和那些男孩也有些许相似 |
[04:36] | Feel like I’ve been on that island. With the girls. | 仿佛我和姑娘们就在那个岛上 |
[04:38] | We did it the right way– we stuck together no matter what. | 但我们没走入歧途 紧紧团结在一起 |
[04:41] | You are thick as thieves. | 你们亲密无间 |
[04:44] | We knew “A” was trying to tear us apart. | 我们清楚A想拆散我们 |
[04:46] | Mona actually brought us closer together. | 梦娜反倒让我们更加团结 |
[04:49] | And we know that now. We’re stronger for it. | 我们也认识到了 所以能更坚强地面对 |
[04:52] | So you actually have something to thank her for. | 所以有些事你还真的得谢谢她了 |
[04:55] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 那还不至于 |
[04:57] | Now that she back in Rosewood, | 现在她回到了玫瑰镇 |
[04:59] | Mona’s leaving you alone, right? | 梦娜没有再骚扰你了对吗 |
[05:01] | She…seems to be a model citizen. | 她…表现得像个模范公民 |
[05:04] | You’d tell me if things started up again… | 如果有事情再发生你会告诉我的… |
[05:07] | wouldn’t you? | 对吗 |
[05:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:13] | I gotta get back to the flies. | 我继续看《蝇王》了 |
[05:20] | Oh, hey, Em, could you lock up on your way out? | 对了艾米 你走的时候能帮我把门锁上吗 |
[05:23] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[05:38] | Hey, Spence. Mission accomplished. | 斯宾塞 任务完成 |
[05:40] | He’s on his way to your house, and I got the keys. | 他在去你家的路上 我也拿到钥匙了 |
[05:44] | Okay… | 好的 |
[05:46] | Which one screams “Young and hot” | 穿哪一件显得既魅力四射 |
[05:48] | without being too trendy? | 又端庄稳重一点呢 |
[05:51] | You’re asking me? | 你问我吗 |
[05:53] | Hanna, I’ve had this hoodie since I was twelve. | 汉娜 我身上这件帽衫从十二岁穿到现在 |
[05:55] | Caleb, come on, this is important. | 凯勒拜托 这很重要 |
[05:57] | I have to impress Corin. | 我必须给科林留下深刻的印象 |
[05:59] | It’s a job interview. You’re not walking the runway. | 只是一场面试 又不是去走T台 |
[06:01] | She’s the hottest designer in Philly. | 她是费城最炙手可热的设计师 |
[06:05] | She wants you to do it in five-inch heels? | 她想让你穿着十二厘米高跟鞋端茶送水吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah, at least. | 这是最起码的 |
[06:12] | All right, go with the dress. | 好吧 穿裙子去吧 |
[06:14] | But just to be sure, you should probably try it on for me. | 但是以防万一 你还是先试穿给我看看 |
[06:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:27] | – Hey. – Ohh. Forgot my shoes. | -喂 -忘记拿鞋子了 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I thought a lot about it. | 对 我好好想过了 |
[06:32] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[06:34] | I’m not gonna let her do anything else to Hanna. | 我不会让她再伤害汉娜的 |
[06:38] | We’ll talk this afternoon. | 我们下午再谈 |
[06:41] | Who were you talking to? | 你在给谁打电话 |
[06:43] | Um, it was my mom. | 我妈妈 |
[06:45] | It’s four-thirty in California. | 加州现在是凌晨四点半 |
[06:48] | Do you always call her this early? | 你平常都这么早打给她的吗 |
[06:49] | She’s not in Montecito. She’s, um… | 她不在蒙特西托 她… |
[06:52] | in Chicago, uh, for business. | 在芝加哥出差 |
[06:56] | So why were you talking to your mom about Mona and me? | 那你为什么和你妈妈聊到我和梦娜 |
[06:59] | She knows that Mona bullied you, | 她知道梦娜曾经欺负过你 |
[07:01] | and she’s just worried about her being back in school. | 她对于梦娜重返校园这件事忧心忡忡 |
[07:05] | Mona had someone run your mom off the road. | 梦娜派人把你妈妈给撞了 |
[07:07] | You shouldn’t be talking about her to anyone. | 你不能和其他人提起梦娜 |
[07:10] | Hanna, Mona tried to run you over when you were friends. | 汉娜 你们还是朋友的时候她都差点撞飞你 |
[07:13] | God only knows what she’s gonna do now that you’ve dumped her. | 你和她闹翻之后天知道她会做出什么事情来 |
[07:15] | Maybe she won’t do anything. | 或许她什么也不会做 |
[07:17] | Of course she will. She’s “A”. | 她当然会有所行动 她是A |
[07:19] | We need to stay one step ahead of her. | 我们需要先她一步行动 |
[07:21] | Look, just promise me that you won’t do anything stupid. | 听着 答应我你不会做蠢事 |
[07:25] | – Hanna… – Promise me. | -汉娜 -答应我 |
[07:29] | Fine. I won’t do anything stupid. | 好吧 我不会做蠢事的 |
[07:33] | Now let’s see something hot and not-too-trendy. | 现在让我们来看看既魅力四射又端庄稳重的你 |
[07:52] | I promise today is the last time | 我保证他们以后再也不用 |
[07:55] | that they’ll have to shut the water off in the loft. | 把阁楼上的水龙头关掉了 |
[07:58] | I already told you, I don’t really have a problem with it. | 我告诉过你 我不介意的 |
[08:01] | You sure you can’t come over later and… | 你确定你一会儿不能来 |
[08:03] | check out the new tub? | 看看新浴缸吗 |
[08:07] | I hate that I can’t see you tonight. | 今晚不能见你真是太讨厌了 |
[08:10] | But they’re honoring my dad at this dinner, | 但他们要在今天晚宴时表彰我爸爸 |
[08:12] | so of course I have to be there. | 所以我必须出席 |
[08:15] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[08:18] | We will celebrate tomorrow. | 我们明天再庆祝吧 |
[08:22] | Toby. | 托比 |
[08:27] | You know that I could fix this, right? | 你知道我可以缝好这个的 |
[08:29] | Three years ago I made an exact replica | 三年前我仿做了一与件玛丽皇后 |
[08:32] | of Mary Queen of scots’ execution dress | 被执行死刑时穿着的裙子一模一样的服装 |
[08:34] | for my Halloween costume, | 来作为我的万圣节服装 |
[08:35] | and I didn’t have a pattern. | 而且我当时连样品都没有 |
[08:38] | Is there anything that you can’t do? | 还有什么事是你做不到的 |
[08:40] | Yes. Get out of this stupid dinner | 有 我不能不去那场 |
[08:43] | that’s keeping me from you on our anniversary. | 阻止你我庆祝周年纪念日的愚蠢晚宴 |
[08:48] | Uh…I was just about to go in the other room and get dressed. | 我刚准备去别的房间穿衣服 |
[08:52] | I thought I’d help you decide on what to wear to the dinner | 我是来帮你想想今天晚宴穿什么衣服 |
[08:54] | that you’re so obviously agog about. | 你一定翘首以盼吧 |
[08:57] | Are you sure that dad’ll be upset if I don’t go? | 你确定如果我不去的话爸爸会不高兴吗 |
[08:59] | Well, he has to sit through it, | 他必须在那儿待到结束 |
[09:00] | So he wants his family to sit through it, too. | 所以他希望自己的家人也一起到场 |
[09:03] | Misery loves company. | 拉些垫底的 |
[09:05] | I’ll– I’ll find my way out. | 我…我自己出去就好 |
[09:08] | Toby. | 托比 |
[09:11] | You forgot your shirt. | 你落下衣服了 |
[09:14] | Bye. | 再见 |
[09:20] | – How’d I do? – Awesome. He has no clue. | -我表现如何 -超棒 他什么都没看出 |
[09:23] | I copied grandma’s recipe. | 这是奶奶的食谱 |
[09:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:29] | I made that lasagna for your father | 我和你父亲一周年纪念时 |
[09:31] | on our first anniversary. | 做的就是这千层面 |
[09:34] | – Toby’s gonna love it. – Thank you. | -托比会喜欢的 -谢谢 |
[09:36] | And thank you for my cover story. | 谢谢你帮我掩护 |
[09:39] | I hope he likes surprises. | 希望他喜欢这惊喜 |
[09:41] | I’m counting on it. | 但愿如此 |
[10:05] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[10:07] | Not that great. | 不怎么样 |
[10:11] | Have I been sleeping all day? | 我睡了一天吗 |
[10:13] | No, it’s not quite lunchtime. | 不 还没到午饭时间 |
[10:15] | I had a break in classes, so I thought I’d check in on you. | 我趁课间休息来看看你 |
[10:20] | You feel really warm. | 头真的很烫 |
[10:23] | I think I need to see a doctor. | 我得去看下医生 |
[10:25] | I was gonna call my mom– | 我要打给我妈妈 |
[10:32] | My phone was just right here. | 我手机刚刚就在这的 |
[10:34] | I’ll look for it. | 我会帮你找找的 |
[10:38] | But we need to get you upstairs. | 但要先扶你上楼 |
[10:40] | You’ll sleep so much better in bed. | 在床上睡舒服些 |
[10:43] | Can you just have my mom call me? | 你能让我妈打电话给我吗 |
[10:45] | Yeah. I’ll find her as soon as I get back to the school. | 好的 我一回学校就找她 |
[10:49] | I’m sure she’ll come over right away. | 她会尽快赶来的 |
[10:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | I bet the stress of your dad | 我估计你的烧 |
[10:54] | and those diary pages brought this on. | 是因为你父亲和日记那事的压力 |
[10:56] | I can’t even think about that right now. | 我现在都不想想那事了 |
[10:59] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[11:03] | But you put those pages in a safe place, right? | 那几页日记你藏去安全的地方了 对吧 |
[11:08] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:16] | Rosemary chicken? Kale salad? | 迷迭香鸡腿排 甘蓝沙拉 |
[11:19] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么受此款待 |
[11:21] | I thought since you weren’t up for going out, | 既然你出不去 |
[11:22] | I’d bring all your favorites to you. | 那我就把你喜欢的带来给你 |
[11:26] | So, have you given any thought to what I said the other night? | 那晚我说的话你考虑过了吗 |
[11:29] | About what? | 关于什么的 |
[11:30] | About seeing someone to help you with the anxiety. | “见见别人以缓解焦虑”的事 |
[11:34] | Actually, I did. I found someone. | 事实上 我考虑了 我找了个人 |
[11:38] | And I made an appointment for this afternoon. | 约了今天下午 |
[11:41] | – Really? – I figured talking to someone | -真的吗 -我想 |
[11:43] | who understands what I’m going through can only help. | 和能理解我处境的人聊聊 对我有帮助 |
[11:46] | Thanks for the push. | 谢谢你推我一把 |
[11:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:51] | Hey. Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[11:53] | Uh, I have to borrow Emily for some girl talk. | 我要借用艾米丽一下 姊妹悄悄话 |
[11:57] | Not girl-on-girl talk, just…Girl talk. | 不是很亲密那种 只是谈谈 |
[12:01] | Um, right now? | 现在吗 |
[12:03] | I’m really sorry. It’s just important. | 很抱歉 这事很重要 |
[12:05] | – She’s all yours. – Okay. | -她是你的了 -好的 |
[12:12] | – What’s up? – I called you a couple times. | -怎么了 -我打给你好几次 |
[12:14] | Yeah. I been busy. | 是啊 我最近比较忙 |
[12:17] | I need a favor from you, and I normally wouldn’t ask this, | 我需要帮助 我通常不会这么求人 |
[12:19] | but I have an interview today, | 但我今天有个面试 |
[12:21] | Aria’s sick, and Spencer is surprising toby– | 艾瑞亚病了 斯宾塞在给托比筹备惊喜 |
[12:22] | – Okay, slow down. – I need you to follow Caleb | -慢点慢点 -放学后 你帮我跟踪凯勒 |
[12:25] | after school and see where he’s going. | 我要看看他去了哪里 |
[12:27] | Follow him. Why? | 跟踪 为什么 |
[12:28] | I heard him on the phone this morning, | 今早我偷听到他讲电话 |
[12:30] | and he’s meeting someone. They were talking about Mona. | 他约某人见面 他们聊到了梦娜 |
[12:33] | I think he’s gonna shut her down. | 我认为他要找她麻烦 |
[12:35] | Okay. I love you, Hanna, but I’m not in the C.I.A. | 我爱你 汉娜 但我不是中央情报局的 |
[12:38] | I don’t know the first thing about tailing someone. | 我连跟踪第一步要做什么都不知道 |
[12:40] | It’s easy. You just stay far enough away so he doesn’t see you, | 简单 只要保持距离 让他看不见你 |
[12:43] | but not so far that you lose him. | 但不要太远 以防跟丢 |
[12:44] | – What if he does see me? – You lie. | -如果他看到我怎么办 -撒个谎 |
[12:46] | You just say that you happened to be in the area. | 你说你是碰巧在那里的 |
[12:49] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道这么多 |
[12:50] | My mom used to take me with her when we were following my dad. | 我妈妈曾带我一起去跟踪爸爸 |
[12:53] | When she thought that he was hooking up with Isabel. | 那时她认为他和伊莎贝尔私会 |
[12:56] | He was hooking up with Isabel. | 他跟伊莎贝尔勾搭上了 |
[12:58] | Yeah. My point exactly. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[13:00] | Look, if the roles were reversed and Paige was in danger, | 如果是你发生这事 有危险的人是佩奇 |
[13:03] | You know I’d do it for you. | 你该知道我也会为你这么做的 |
[13:13] | Ella. I was just coming to see you. | 埃拉 我正要找你 |
[13:15] | Ah. Here I am. | 你找到了 |
[13:18] | I stopped by to see Aria on my break. | 我刚抽空去看了下艾瑞亚 |
[13:20] | I thought you’d want to know she’s feeling a lot better. | 我想告诉你她好多了 |
[13:23] | Oh. That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[13:26] | I didn’t want to call and wake her if she was sleeping, | 我怕把她吵醒 就没打电话 |
[13:28] | but I’ll give her a call now. | 现在我给她打个电话吧 |
[13:31] | Um, thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[13:33] | Of course. | 应该的 |
[13:34] | And, uh, thanks for checking on her. | 还有 谢谢你去看望她 |
[13:38] | My pleasure. Really. She’s a lovely girl. | 乐意之极 真的 她很讨人喜欢 |
[15:59] | Corin? | 科林 |
[16:02] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[16:06] | Hello? It’s Hanna Marin. | 有人吗 我是汉娜·玛琳 |
[16:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:25] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[16:31] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我 |
[16:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[18:35] | Thanks for meeting me. I’m sorry you had to lie to Hanna. | 谢谢你来见我 抱歉要你跟汉娜撒谎 |
[18:39] | Some lies are worth the risk. | 有时候撒谎是值得的 |
[18:41] | It took me and Emily so long to get to a place | 我和艾米丽花了很长时间才走上正轨 |
[18:43] | where we could trust each other. | 互相信任 |
[18:44] | If she knew we were doing this– same with Hanna. | 如果她知道我们的行动 汉娜也一样 |
[18:47] | She would find a way to stop us. | 她会想办法阻挠我们的 |
[18:51] | I’ve been running scared since the Lighthouse, | 灯塔岩客栈事件之后我一直在逃避 |
[18:53] | Getting more afraid every day. | 每天我的害怕都多一分 |
[18:56] | Then the other night I realized | 有一天晚上我突然意识到 |
[18:58] | I’m not afraid for me– I’m afraid for Emily. | 我不是为我自己担心 而是为艾米丽 |
[19:02] | She’s been dealing with this for so long, | 她面对这一切已经太久了 |
[19:03] | it’s almost like she’s numb to how dangerous it is. | 就好像她对危险都麻木了一样 |
[19:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:10] | We know that Mona has people watching their every move. | 我们知道梦娜手下有人监视她们一举一动 |
[19:13] | But there’s no way that’s she has someone | 但她绝不可能派人时时刻刻 |
[19:14] | watching all of us all the time. | 监视我们每一个人 |
[19:18] | So while the girls are playing sitting duck, | 所以当女孩们被她当成猎物的时候 |
[19:20] | I’m ready to circle the pond and– | 我就蓄势待发打她个措手不及 |
[19:22] | nail her psychotic butt to the wall. | 狠狠揭开她这个疯子的内心 |
[19:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 差不多 |
[19:27] | Before she went to Radley, Mona had, like, | 在梦娜去拉德里之前 她几乎把 |
[19:29] | all the girls’ secrets locked | 所有女孩的秘密锁在了 |
[19:31] | away in a motel room– they were her trophies. | 一个汽车旅馆房间里 像战利品一样的 |
[19:33] | Her prized possessions. | 那是她的宝藏 |
[19:35] | That’s what she used to keep the girls from going to the cops. | 那样她就能保证女孩们不会报警了 |
[19:38] | So if we find her trophy room, we can put an end to this. | 所以我们找到她的藏宝室 这一切就结束了 |
[19:48] | Corin moved her store to Society Hill a month ago. | 一个月前科林店已搬迁至社会山 |
[19:51] | Did you tell Mona you applied for a job there? | 你有没有跟梦娜提过申请工作的事儿 |
[19:54] | No, I applied months ago online. | 没 我几个月前网申的 |
[19:56] | She’s just doing this to get back at me for cutting her off. | 她这样做只是为了报复我跟她绝交的事 |
[19:58] | No, it wasn’t her. I saw her at school around four. | 不 不是她 我四点左右在学校看见她了 |
[20:02] | Then it was her minion. | 那就是她的跟班了 |
[20:09] | Is she threatening to cut your face off? | 她是不是威胁要把你脸割下来 |
[20:11] | Or throw acid at her. | 也许是泼酸 |
[20:12] | You guys, come on. | 拜托 够了 |
[20:14] | Shall we give this key to the cops? | 我们要不要把这把钥匙交给警察 |
[20:16] | There’s a numerical code on it. Maybe they could trace it. | 上面有数字密码 也许他们能查到什么 |
[20:18] | Even if they could trace it, | 就算他们能查到什么 |
[20:20] | are you ready to talk about Mona 2.0? | 难道你准备跟警察聊聊梦娜加强版吗 |
[20:22] | That’s what we would have to do if we turned it in. | 我们要是把钥匙交出去了就没得选了 |
[20:24] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[20:25] | it’s not just Mona and her minion. | 现在已经不只是梦娜和她的跟班了 |
[20:27] | Maybe she’s built this whole “A” Army. | 说不定她已经建立A字军团了 |
[20:30] | We still don’t know what her endgame is. | 我们都还不知道她的终极手段会是什么 |
[20:31] | I do. It’s to cut my face off. | 我知道 割脸啊 |
[20:33] | I get it. I hear you guys, | 我知道了 我同意你俩 |
[20:35] | but she still has all those pictures of us at Ali’s grave. | 但她手上还有我们在艾莉森墓前的照片 |
[20:38] | You know what? I don’t care anymore. She has to be stopped. | 你知道吗 我无所谓了 她该停手了 |
[20:42] | You’re right. But this decision is going to affect all of us. | 说得对 但这个决定会影响到我们每个人 |
[20:46] | Aria has to be in on it too. | 一定要艾瑞亚也赞成才行 |
[20:47] | Has anyone talked to her today? | 今天有人找她谈过吗 |
[20:48] | I tried her phone, but all I get is voicemail. | 我打过她电话 但都是语音信箱 |
[20:51] | Me too. She’s probably still sleeping. | 我也是 她可能还在睡吧 |
[20:54] | Let’s just wait. We’ll talk about it in the morning. | 那就先等等 明早再说吧 |
[21:00] | I gotta get ready for tonight. | 我要为今晚做准备 |
[21:03] | Spence, have fun tonight. | 斯宾塞 玩得开心点 |
[21:06] | – We’ll worry about all this tomorrow. – Thanks. | -我们明天再考虑那些事 -谢谢 |
[21:09] | If you really want to surprise Toby, | 如果你真想给托比惊喜 |
[21:11] | have on five-inch heels and | 穿上五英尺的高跟鞋 |
[21:13] | nothing else when he walks through the door. | 一丝不挂的等着他进门 |
[21:16] | What? I’ve heard guys like that. | 怎么了 听说男人都喜欢这样啊 |
[21:19] | Thanks for the tip. | 谢谢你的友情提醒啊 |
[22:17] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:25] | I’m taking back what’s mine. | 我拿回我的东西 |
[22:26] | Is this a dream? | 我是在做梦吧 |
[22:29] | No, sweetie, | 不是 亲爱的 |
[22:31] | I’m more real than I’ve ever been. | 我是个真实存在的大活人啊 |
[22:36] | Tell me what it’s like. Tell me everything. | 告诉我怎么了 告诉我一切 |
[22:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[22:41] | I don’t know who said knowledge was king– | 我不知道是谁说的知识就是力量 |
[22:44] | just an old fart, probably– | 这大概是屁话吧 |
[22:46] | but he was right. I see everything now. | 不过这是正确的 我现在能看清一切 |
[22:50] | I missed so much when I was here. | 我在世的时候错过了好多东西啊 |
[22:53] | Do you see “A”? | 那你看见A了吗 |
[22:55] | Everywhere I turn. | 她无处不在 |
[22:56] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[22:59] | You all do. | 你们都在我身边 |
[23:01] | I’m surprised Spencer hasn’t figured that out. | 我很惊讶斯宾塞居然不明白 |
[23:08] | Did it really happen, what you wrote in those pages? | 你写得那些东西是真的吗 |
[23:12] | Were you blackmailing my dad? | 你有威胁我爸爸吗 |
[23:15] | Byron’s really coming around, isn’t he? | 拜伦慢慢明白了 是吧 |
[23:18] | – I mean, when the chips were down with Ezra’s mom. – Ali– | -当以斯拉的妈妈摊牌的时候 -艾莉 |
[23:22] | I need to know the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[23:25] | If I tell you the truth, you don’t have to believe it. | 如果我告诉你真相 你不必相信 |
[23:28] | Please. | 请你告诉我 |
[23:31] | I was desperate for that money. | 我急需那笔钱 |
[23:35] | How could you do that to my family? | 你怎么能这样对我的家人 |
[23:37] | To me? | 对我 |
[23:39] | It was just a threat. | 这不过是个威胁 |
[23:42] | I never called your mom. | 我从未给你妈妈打电话 |
[23:46] | Did my dad kill you? | 是我爸爸杀死你的吗 |
[23:49] | Do I look dead to you? | 我看起来像死人吗 |
[23:57] | I wouldn’t drink that. | 我要是你 我不会喝那杯东西 |
[24:00] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:02] | Meredith is looking for these pages too. | 梅雷迪斯也在找这些 |
[24:08] | Ali, wait. | 艾莉 等等 |
[24:13] | You know why I picked you, right? | 你知道我为什么选择你吧 |
[25:03] | What the– | 怎么… |
[25:07] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[25:21] | – It Still hurts? – A little | -还疼吗 -有点 |
[25:24] | Kyle Bown, on the boys’ swim team. | 男子游泳队的卡尔·鲍恩 |
[25:25] | He can bend his wrist all the way to his arm, | 他能把手腕弯到手臂那 |
[25:27] | and it doesn’t even hurt him. I think he’s double-jointed. | 而且一点也不疼 我觉得他有双重关节 |
[25:30] | And you’re telling me this because? | 你为什么要告诉我这个 |
[25:32] | What do you mean you can’t refill it? | 什么叫你不能给我开药 |
[25:33] | You refilled this prescription last week. | 你上周才拿了一次药 |
[25:36] | Yeah, I know, but I… misplaced my pill bottle. | 我知道 我的药盒不见了 |
[25:38] | I’m sorry, Ma’am. Clonazepam is a class 3 medication. | 对不起 小姐 氯硝西泮是三类药物 |
[25:41] | You can ask your doctor to call in another prescription. | 你得让你的医生再开一张处方 |
[25:44] | I don’t have time to call my doctor. I need those pills now. | 我没时间给医生打电话 我现在就要开药 |
[25:47] | There’s nothing we can do for you tonight. | 那我们今晚也无能为力了 |
[25:49] | We’re closing in a few minutes. | 我们店等下就要关门了 |
[25:52] | Great. That’s just great. | 太好了 真是太好了 |
[26:03] | Ring me up. | 结账 |
[26:25] | It says Clonazepam is most commonly used for anxiety, | 这上面说氯硝西泮是常用的抗焦虑药 |
[26:28] | but some people also use it to help them sleep. | 不过有些人拿来当安眠药 |
[26:30] | Either Meredith is a major insomniac | 梅雷迪斯要么就是个严重失眠症患者 |
[26:32] | or she’s trying to knock out a cow. | 要么她就是想下药迷昏一头牛 |
[26:44] | I do not like the idea of that woman nursing Aria back to health. | 让这个女人照顾艾瑞亚 我真不放心 |
[26:47] | I’m calling her again. | 我再给她打电话 |
[26:51] | Straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[27:42] | You scared me. | 吓我一跳 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry. I wanted to surprise you. | 不好意思 我想给你惊喜的 |
[27:45] | You did. Why aren’t you at work? | 确实是 你怎么没上班啊 |
[27:47] | I’m on a break, and since I’m not gonna see you tonight… | 我休息一下 因为今晚也见不到你 |
[27:51] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[27:53] | Oh… They’re beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[27:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:59] | I feel so bad, though. I didn’t get you anything. | 真的很抱歉 什么都没给你买 |
[28:02] | It’s okay, I didn’t expect you to. | 没事 我也没想要你买什么 |
[28:04] | Let me go put these in water. | 我把花放到花瓶里吧 |
[28:19] | A “A”? | |
[28:21] | Oh. It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[28:22] | Melissa left it here. She has a storage unit in Philly. | 梅丽莎落在这的 她在费城有个储物间 |
[28:34] | They’re so pretty. | 这花真美 |
[28:36] | I better get back to work. | 我得回去干活了 |
[28:37] | Yeah. I better go get dressed for that dinner. | 我也该换衣服准备去参加晚宴了 |
[28:41] | The sky’s looking pretty dark. | 天有点阴了 |
[28:43] | Maybe I’ll get to come home early. | 也许我该早点回家 |
[28:45] | Will you call me if you do? | 下班给我打电话好吗 |
[28:51] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[28:52] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:15] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[29:19] | Quite the clever girl. | 真是个聪明的姑娘 |
[29:21] | I’ve searched every inch of this house, twice, | 这房子我里里外外搜了两遍 |
[29:24] | and I can’t find those pages anywhere. | 到处都找不到那几页纸 |
[29:26] | Have you been drugging me? | 你给我下药了吗 |
[29:27] | Don’t be so dramatic. | 别大惊小怪的 |
[29:29] | I gave you something to help you sleep. | 我不过是帮你睡个好觉而已 |
[29:31] | Yeah, and you locked me in my room. | 你把我锁在房间里 |
[29:33] | There’s no way I’m letting | 我不会让你 |
[29:33] | you turn those pages over to the police. | 把那几页纸交给警察的 |
[29:35] | It’s not really your decision, is it? | 这事由不得你 不是吗 |
[29:37] | Shut up and sit down! | 给我闭嘴 呆着别动 |
[29:47] | I lied to you. My friends know about that diary. | 我之前骗你的 我朋友知道日记的事 |
[29:50] | So whatever it is that you’re thinking, it’s not gonna work. | 不管你在打什么主意 都不会得逞的 |
[30:05] | What?! | 怎么回事 |
[30:06] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[30:35] | She has to be here. | 她肯定在家 |
[30:36] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[30:38] | Aria, are you in here? | 艾瑞亚 你在里面吗 |
[30:48] | Hey. I just wanted to check in on you. | 我就是想知道你在干什么 |
[30:51] | I think I’m gonna make it home before the storm really hits. | 我想我应该能赶在暴风雨来临前到家 |
[30:55] | Well, good. I’m glad you’re on your way. | 很高兴你已经往回走了 |
[30:57] | So how’s the dinner? | 晚宴怎么样 |
[30:59] | Ah, it’s moving along. | 还在继续着呢 |
[31:01] | – Will you be careful? – Will do. | -你开车小心 -我会的 |
[31:04] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[31:10] | Here’s the key. | 钥匙在这 |
[31:21] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[31:31] | Come on. | 到那面看看 |
[31:40] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[32:00] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[32:02] | I’m calling her. | 我给她打电话 |
[32:12] | – Meredith? – What are you girls doing out in this storm? | -梅雷迪斯 -你俩大雨天跑出来干什么 |
[32:14] | Where is Aria? | 艾瑞亚在哪 |
[32:16] | She went down to the basement to look for some flashlights. | 她去地下室找手电筒了 |
[32:19] | She has been down there a little while. | 她下去好一会儿了 |
[32:20] | Maybe we should check on her. | 也许我们应该去看看 |
[32:49] | Aria? Are you down here? | 艾瑞亚 你在下面吗 |
[32:58] | Oh, my god, it’s locked. | 天哪 锁上了 |
[33:00] | Locked! | 锁上了 |
[33:01] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:08] | – Hanna. – What? | -汉娜 -怎么了 |
[33:12] | I don’t think we’re alone down here. | 我想这下面还有别人 |
[33:27] | Oh, my god! | 老天哪 |
[33:30] | – Aria? – Aria, are you okay? | -艾瑞亚 -艾瑞亚 你没事吧 |
[33:33] | Wake up, wake up. Aria! | 醒醒 快醒醒 艾瑞亚 |
[33:38] | Wake up! | 快醒醒 |
[33:43] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[33:46] | It’s gonna be okay, Aria. | 会没事的 艾瑞亚 |
[33:47] | No, it’s not. You guys don’t get it. | 不 你们不知道 |
[33:49] | She lost it. She’s crazy. | 她疯了 彻底疯了 |
[33:57] | What is she doing up there? | 她在上面干什么 |
[33:59] | If Spencer was here she’d say that she was pacing | 要是斯宾塞在这 她肯定会说 |
[34:00] | while she plots her way to get rid of us. | 梅雷迪斯在谋划怎么除掉我们 |
[34:03] | She’d probably be right. | 也许她是对的 |
[34:05] | There’s three of us and one of her. | 我们三个人 她才一个人 |
[34:07] | Let’s give her the pages | 我们把那几页纸给她 |
[34:08] | – and then we’ll take her down. – Take her down? | -然后趁机制服她 -制服她 |
[34:10] | I have no problem opening a can of whoop-ass on that woman. | 要把那女人屁股踹开花 我没意见 |
[34:19] | It’s your dad. | 你爸爸回来了 |
[34:21] | He–he wasn’t supposed to be home till tomorrow. | 他应该明天才回来的 |
[34:23] | She must have called him. | 她一定是打电话给他了 |
[34:25] | Is he in on this? | 这事跟他有关系吗 |
[34:28] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我也不知道该相信什么了 |
[34:34] | Meredith? | 梅雷迪斯 |
[34:37] | Hey, I only heard half your message. | 你的留言我只听了一半 |
[34:38] | I’ve been trying to call, but the phones are out. | 我准备打电话给你的 但是打不通 |
[34:43] | Meredith? What–what’s wrong? | 梅雷迪斯 怎么了 |
[34:46] | Aria knows everything. | 艾瑞亚都知道了 |
[34:48] | She knows about the blackmail. | 她知道了勒索的事 |
[34:50] | And she knows that you saw Alison that night. That you– | 她也知道了那天晚上你见过艾莉森 |
[34:58] | She has proof, Byron. | 她有证据 拜伦 |
[35:01] | And her friends know, too. | 她的朋友们也都知道了 |
[35:08] | What are you doing with that? | 你拿那个干什么 |
[35:09] | We don’t know what they’re planning. | 我们不知道他们要干什么 |
[35:11] | My dad would never hurt us. | 我爸绝对不会伤害我们 |
[35:12] | – Aria? – Are you sure about that? | -艾瑞亚 -你肯定吗 |
[35:22] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[35:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:43] | You don’t need to be afraid of me. | 你们不用害怕我 |
[35:45] | I swear. I– | 我发誓 |
[35:48] | I didn’t hurt Alison. | 我没伤害艾莉森 |
[35:51] | I didn’t bring any money. | 我没带钱 |
[35:52] | Then we both know how this is gonna end. | 那么走着瞧 |
[35:54] | You know how much it’ll hurt Aria if you make that call. | 你知道如果你打了电话 艾瑞亚会多么伤心 |
[35:58] | And I don’t think you’re that horrible of a person. | 我觉得你不是那样没心没肺的人 |
[36:01] | Then you clearly don’t know me that well. | 显然你不够了解我 |
[36:08] | Last chance to save yourself. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[36:14] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[36:19] | You made your bed, Mr. Montgomery! | 蒙哥马利先生 你这是自作自受 |
[36:30] | What do I have to do, call 911 to get your attention? | 我要怎么做 打给911说找你吗 |
[36:43] | I was prepared to tell your mom the truth. | 我本来准备跟你妈坦白的 |
[36:47] | Then Alison went missing. | 但后来艾莉森失踪了 |
[36:49] | And the longer she stayed missing, | 她失踪越久 |
[36:53] | the harder it became for me to tell anyone. | 我就更无法跟任何人说这事 |
[37:47] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[38:18] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[38:23] | How long have you known? | 你发现多长时间了 |
[38:38] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[38:44] | Hi, honey. | 甜心 |
[38:46] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[38:50] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 甜心 |
[38:51] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[39:08] | I-I called the police, and they checked Meredith’s apartment. | 我打电话给警察了 他们搜查了梅雷迪斯的公寓 |
[39:13] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[39:15] | You told us about the affair. Why didn’t you tell us about this? | 你告诉了我们你出轨 怎么就不告诉我们这件事 |
[39:24] | When they found Alison’s body, | 他们找到艾莉森的尸体时 |
[39:26] | it was clear that she had been murdered, | 很明显她是被谋杀的 |
[39:28] | and there were no suspects. | 没有嫌疑人 |
[39:31] | I saw her the night she died, and I knew how that would look. | 我当晚又见过她 知道别人会怎样想 |
[39:34] | You mean how it does look. | 确实看起来是这样 |
[39:39] | What started this? How did you find out? | 一切怎么开始的 你怎么发现的 |
[39:45] | We found an old diary of Ali’s. | 我们找到了艾莉的日记 |
[39:48] | She wrote about you. | 里面有写到你 |
[40:03] | Why didn’t– why didn’t you come and talk to me? | 你怎么不来直接找我谈 |
[40:06] | I wanted to. | 我想过 |
[40:08] | But Meredith made me believe that you actually– | 但梅雷迪斯让我感觉你是真的… |
[40:15] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[40:17] | Aria, I need to know if there’s any part of you | 艾瑞亚 我想确认 |
[40:20] | that still thinks that I could have done this. | 你现在是否还是觉得是我干的 |
[40:32] | I understand. | 我懂了 |
[40:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[40:38] | I’m gonna do something I should have done a long time ago. | 我要去做一件以前就应该做的事情 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna tell the police everything. | 我要告诉警察一切 |
[40:43] | And hopefully after whatever investigation they do | 希望他们做了一大堆调查后 |
[40:45] | you will realize that I had nothing to do with Alison’s death. | 你就会相信我和艾莉森的死一点关系都没有 |
[41:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[41:05] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[41:44] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[42:12] | Will you… | 你能 |
[42:14] | Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn’t real? | 你能告诉我今晚我看到的是假象吗 |
[42:22] | Please! | 求你了 |
[42:25] | Just tell me that there’s more to this story… | 请告诉我这不是所有 |
[42:29] | That there’s something that I don’t know. | 还有我不知道的隐情 |
[42:35] | Please. Please, Toby… | 求求你了 托比 |
[42:40] | Please, Toby. | 求你了 托比 |