时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I still feel like we’re rushing this. | 我还是觉得我们操之过急了 |
[00:04] | I’m not the one calling the shots. | 这可不是我说了算 |
[00:06] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:07] | I’m lyndon james. Nate doesn’t exist. | 我是林顿·詹姆斯 内特根本不存在 |
[00:11] | Mona has people watching their every move. | 梦娜手下有人监视她们一举一动 |
[00:13] | There’s no way that she has someone watching all of us. | 她绝不可能派人时时刻刻监视我们每一个人 |
[00:16] | We can put an end to this. | 我们可以结束这一切 |
[00:20] | He’s the father of my son. | 他毕竟是我儿子的父亲 |
[00:21] | Yeah, he deserves to know that. | 对 他有权知道真相 |
[00:22] | I need some time to sort this all out. | 我还需要时间理清所有问题 |
[00:24] | – If he figures out that I’m lying to him– – He won’t. | -如果他发现我在骗他 -他不会的 |
[00:26] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[00:32] | It’s my powerhouse potion. | 这是我的特效药剂 |
[00:34] | Aria knows that you saw Alison that night. | 艾瑞亚知道那天晚上你见过艾莉森 |
[00:36] | I swear, I didn’t hurt Alison. | 我发誓 我没伤害艾莉森 |
[00:38] | Last chance to save yourself. | 给你最后一次机会 |
[00:40] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[00:43] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[00:45] | Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn’t real? | 你能告诉我今晚我看到的是假象吗 |
[00:49] | Please tell me. | 求求你告诉我 |
[02:10] | Spencer needs to talk to her sister. | 斯宾塞需要和她姐姐谈谈 |
[02:12] | Okay, but she needs to talk to one of us first. | 好 但她得先跟我们中的人谈谈 |
[02:14] | I’ve tried her, like, three times with no answer. | 我打给她三次她都没接 |
[02:16] | Yeah. I haven’t heard from her either, | 好吧 她也没联系我 |
[02:17] | And neither has Hanna. | 也没联系汉娜 |
[02:18] | I wonder if we should even tell her at all. | 我都不知道该不该告诉她了 |
[02:21] | Do you remember when we thought Melissa was torturing us? | 你记得以前我们怀疑梅丽莎在折磨我们吗 |
[02:23] | Aria, your dad said that he saw Melissa | 艾瑞亚 你爸说在艾莉被谋杀的那晚 |
[02:25] | outside Ali’s house the night she was murdered. | 他看见梅丽莎在她房子外面 |
[02:27] | I don’t think she was out for an evening stroll. | 我不觉得她是出来散步的 |
[02:29] | She must know something. | 她肯定知道什么 |
[02:30] | I know, I just… think we should hold off. | 我知道 我只是觉得暂时不要说 |
[02:35] | I’ve gotta go. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 我要挂了 明天再说 |
[02:37] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[02:40] | Hey. I thought you were coming back downstairs. | 我以为你要下楼来呢 |
[02:42] | I have to work super early tomorrow. | 我明天要起很早去工作 |
[02:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:47] | It’s for you. | 给你的 |
[02:49] | It came in this morning, | 今天早上来的 |
[02:50] | but I wasn’t sure if I should give it to you or not. | 但我不确定该不该给你 |
[02:53] | Why? What is it? | 为啥 这是什么 |
[02:57] | James family…? | 詹姆斯的家人吗 |
[02:59] | I don’t know a James family in chicago. | 我在芝加哥不认识什么詹姆斯的家人 |
[03:01] | Wasn’t that Nate’s real name? | 那不是内特的真名吗 |
[03:07] | Look, honey, do you want me just to take it | 亲爱的 你要我把它 |
[03:08] | – down to the police station? – No. | -送到警察局去吗 – 不用 |
[03:10] | Really, ’cause I could just | 真的 我可以 |
[03:10] | have one of the police officers open it for you. | 让警察帮你打开 |
[03:12] | Mom, you just started working there. | 妈妈 你才开始在这工作 |
[03:14] | They’re gonna ask you a million questions about… | 他们会问你无数问题 |
[03:17] | me, about Maya, about Nate, and… | 关于我 玛雅 内特的 |
[03:22] | why I ever trusted him. | 以及为何我会相信他 |
[03:24] | Look, I never should have brought this up here. | 听着 我真不该提起这事 |
[03:26] | No, don’t take it. I want to open it. | 没事 别拿走 我想自己打开 |
[03:43] | Why did he have these? | 他怎么会有这些 |
[03:46] | These are all things I gave to Ali. | 这些都是我给艾莉的东西 |
[03:50] | Maya must have found them in Ali’s house | 肯定是玛雅在艾莉家找到的 |
[03:52] | and tried to give them back to me. | 想还给我 |
[03:54] | Look, sweetie, just put the stuff away and come downstairs. | 亲爱的 把这些东西收好 下楼来吧 |
[03:56] | No, no, I’m fine. I… | 没事 我很好 |
[04:01] | I just hate the thought of him touching any of this. | 我一想到他碰了这些就恶心 |
[04:07] | Why would they send this to me? | 他们为何要寄给我 |
[04:10] | I guess they’re just doing what they can. | 我想他们可能是尽量帮忙吧 |
[04:12] | You know, they couldn’t undo what their son did, so… | 他们改变不了孩子做的事 所以… |
[04:16] | I should have just opened that myself. | 我真该自己打开的 |
[04:18] | Look, are you sure you don’t wanna just come downstairs? | 你确定你不想下楼吗 |
[04:22] | Not tonight. I’m really tired. | 今晚不了 我很累 |
[04:25] | I should probably just go to bed. | 我该上床睡觉了 |
[04:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | -今晚一起玩吗 可以来我家或者出去 -不了 -明天呢 -不确定 回头告诉你 | |
[04:59] | Why are you sitting in the dark? | 你怎么在黑暗中坐着 |
[05:00] | – I’m not. – Your arm still bothering you? | -没呢 -你手臂还痛吗 |
[05:03] | Not so much. | 不怎么痛了 |
[05:05] | How did you hurt yourself again? | 你是怎么又受了伤 |
[05:07] | It was stupid. I just slipped in gym. | 我太笨了 在体育馆摔倒了 |
[05:10] | Well, don’t you think it’s | 你不觉得 |
[05:11] | something a doctor should take a look at? | 应该去看看医生吗 |
[05:13] | Mom, seriously, I’m fine. | 妈妈 我真的没事 |
[05:15] | I can type with one hand. | 我能单手打字 |
[05:18] | Well, clearly, you need two to wash a pot. | 显然 洗锅子需要两只手 |
[05:21] | Typing is not scraping. | 打字又不是洗锅子 |
[05:33] | How’s school going? | 学校里怎么样 |
[05:35] | Is it still difficult to see Mona every day? | 每天看到梦娜还受得了吗 |
[05:39] | We only have two classes together. | 我们只有两堂课一起上 |
[05:42] | Two’s a lot. | 两堂课也很多了 |
[05:45] | If it’s distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli | 若让你分心 我可以和坦博利老师谈谈 |
[05:47] | and help you transfer– | 帮你转… |
[05:48] | Mom, she’d still be there. | 妈妈 她还是会在那的 |
[05:51] | I’m not gonna avoid going down every hallway. | 我才不要总是在走廊里躲着她 |
[05:53] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[05:55] | I-I’m just trying to protect– | 我只是想保护你 |
[05:56] | Why do you think I need protection? | 你为何觉得我需要保护 |
[05:59] | I meant… to protect your education. | 我的意思是 保护你的学业 |
[06:03] | Is there something else I need to know about? | 还有什么我需要知道的吗 |
[06:06] | Is it happening again? | 那事是不是又发生了 |
[06:08] | – Hanna? No, there’s nothing. | -汉娜 -没有 什么事都没有 |
[06:11] | I just don’t need anyone else protecting me, okay? | 我只是不想让别人保护我 好吗 |
[06:14] | One caped crusader is enough. | 一个披斗篷的正义斗士就够了 |
[06:16] | Who’s wearing the cape? Caleb? | 谁披着斗篷 凯勒吗 |
[06:20] | I have to take a shower. | 我要去洗澡了 |
[06:24] | Has Caleb been tangling with Mona? | 凯勒与梦娜有纠葛吗 |
[06:26] | “Tangling”? | “纠葛” |
[06:28] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不知道那什么意思 |
[06:29] | Has Mona said anything to you recently, | 梦娜最近跟你说了什么 |
[06:31] | – or done something to make–? – No. | -或者做了什么 -没有 |
[06:33] | He just doesn’t trust her. | 他只是不相信她罢了 |
[06:36] | He thinks she should be watched. | 他认为她需要被监视 |
[06:38] | You know, I-I think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli. | 我觉得还是打电话给坦博利老师吧 |
[06:40] | Don’t. I can deal with Mona and Caleb. | 别打 我可以对付梦娜和凯勒 |
[06:43] | Just… leave it alone. | 您就 别管了 |
[06:51] | I’m glad to hear that you’re getting her help. | 很高兴你帮她找了医生治病 |
[06:53] | Like I said, I just hope that she makes a full recovery, | 就像我说的 我希望她能很快痊愈 |
[06:56] | And I know that my daughter feels the same way. | 我知道我女儿也是这么想的 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | You too, Mr. Sorenson. | 你也一样 索伦森先生 |
[07:12] | Well, I just got off the phone with Meredith’s father. | 我刚和梅雷迪斯的爸爸通完话 |
[07:15] | Wow. That must have been weird. | 那一定感觉怪怪的 |
[07:18] | Turns out Meredith has a long history of… | 原来梅雷迪斯一直都有… |
[07:22] | issues. | 精神疾病 |
[07:24] | He thinks that she stopped taking her meds, | 她父亲觉得她没有继续服药 |
[07:28] | and I told him that we didn’t want to see her punished, | 我告诉他我们不希望她受惩罚 |
[07:30] | we wanted to see her treated. | 而是希望她接受治疗 |
[07:33] | That is still what you want, right? | 你也是这么想的 对吗 |
[07:35] | Yeah, but… can she be treated in another state, | 没错 但能不能让她去别的州接受治疗 |
[07:38] | like… Alaska? | 比如阿拉斯加 |
[07:44] | I won’t let her anywhere near my family. | 我不会让她再接近我的家人 |
[07:49] | She never should have been in the first place. | 她本来就不应该出现 |
[08:08] | You know, when we first moved into this house, | 你知道吗 当我们刚搬到这儿的时候 |
[08:10] | We didn’t have money for a furnace, | 我们还买不起火炉 |
[08:13] | and it was winter, so we bundled you up in sweaters. | 当时是冬天 所以我们把你包在毛衣里 |
[08:18] | You looked like this… | 你看上去就像 |
[08:20] | big ball of yarn, | 一大卷毛线球 |
[08:22] | rolling from room to room. | 从这个屋子滚到那个屋子 |
[08:27] | And we never used the fireplace, | 我们从未用过壁炉 |
[08:30] | ’cause I was scared that we’d turn our backs | 因为我害怕当我们一转身 |
[08:33] | and you’d get burned. | 你就被烧伤了 |
[08:38] | I knew that my one job on this earth was to make sure | 我知道我活在世上的职责之一就是确保你 |
[08:41] | that you didn’t get hurt. | 不受到伤害 |
[08:50] | And I haven’t done a very good job… | 但我没有做到 |
[08:53] | have I? | 是吗 |
[09:05] | Still recovering? | 还在回味吗 |
[09:07] | From the anniversary dinner. | 周年纪念晚餐 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 没错 |
[09:11] | Was he surprised? | 他惊喜吗 |
[09:13] | Mm-hmm. It was a really big surprise. | 绝对是个大惊喜 |
[09:17] | Where were you last night? Were you with Caleb? | 你昨晚去哪里了 和凯勒在一起吗 |
[09:19] | No, he’s being really weird. | 没有 他最近挺奇怪的 |
[09:21] | Every time I try to make plans with him, | 每次我想约他出来 |
[09:22] | he says he’s busy, but he won’t tell me what he’s doing. | 他都说忙 但又不告诉我他在忙什么 |
[09:24] | Why don’t you just ask him? Be honest. | 那你为什么不直接问他 坦诚一点 |
[09:27] | Wow. It’s like the world’s fattest man giving dieting tips. | 这就像是世界第一胖教你节食小窍门 |
[09:30] | Hello! You’re the one who’s | 拜托 你才是那个 |
[09:31] | sitting on a secret the size of the “Natterhorn”! | 秘密多到堆得像”拿特洪峰”那么高的人 |
[09:33] | Okay, if you’re talking about Fitz and the kid, | 如果你是指费兹和那个孩子的事 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna tell him today. | 我打算今天就告诉他 |
[09:37] | And the goal was never to keep it from him. | 我一直都想要告诉他 |
[09:39] | I-I’d wake up every morning with the intention of telling him, | 我每天早上醒来都想着要告诉他 |
[09:42] | and then I’d go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn’t. | 然后每晚又怀着没有告诉他的内疚入睡 |
[09:44] | At least you have your afternoons free. | 至少你还有下午不用担心这件事 |
[09:47] | Nice bit of support, Hanna. | 多谢安慰 汉娜 |
[09:48] | Oh, and by the way, it’s “Matterhorn.” Muh. | 顺便说一下 那是”马特洪峰” |
[09:51] | Aren’t you the one that’s supposed to be correcting her? | 通常不都是你来纠正她的吗 |
[09:53] | What? | 什么 |
[09:54] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[09:56] | Uh, nothing. We didn’t really get much of an anniversary | 没什么 其实我们没怎么庆祝周年纪念 |
[09:59] | ’cause Toby had to get up early for work the next day. | 因为托比第二天要早起上班 |
[10:02] | That sucks. | 真惨 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it does. | 的确 |
[10:05] | Listen, um, I’m gonna skip the brew today | 听着 我今天就不跟你们商量大计划了 |
[10:07] | ’cause I have a lot of reading to catch up on, | 我还有很多书没有读 |
[10:09] | for English, so I’ll catch you guys at lunch. | 英语课要求读的 午饭时间再找你们 |
[10:18] | – Hey, Em. – Hey. | -早 艾米 -早 |
[10:19] | So, can we see it? | 我们可以看看吗 |
[10:21] | The stuff from his family? | 他家寄来的那些东西 |
[10:23] | Look, if it’s, like, | 如果是些 |
[10:24] | cards and stuff you wrote to Ali, | 你写给艾莉的卡片之类的东西 |
[10:25] | – you don’t have to show us. – It’s fine. | -你可以不用给我们看 -没关系 |
[10:33] | So, did Spencer tell you about the key that I dropped? | 斯宾塞跟你提过我掉的那把钥匙吗 |
[10:35] | No, Hanna did. | 汉娜说了 |
[10:36] | Said you guys want to turn it in to the cops–? | 她说你们想把它交给警察 |
[10:39] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[10:40] | I think that the mold from my basement | 我觉得我家地下室的霉菌 |
[10:42] | killed some of your brain cells. | 把你的脑细胞都杀光了 |
[10:44] | Guys, we are not prepared to tell the cops about “A.” | 姑娘们 还不到时候把A告诉警察 |
[10:47] | I guess you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[10:48] | Mnh. I always hated biology. | 我一直很讨厌生物课 |
[10:51] | Who cares how a cell divides? It just does. | 谁关心细胞怎么分裂 就那么分裂了呗 |
[10:54] | I didn’t know that you and Ali were in bio together. | 我还不知道你和艾莉一起上的生物课 |
[10:55] | We weren’t. | 没有一起 |
[10:56] | I lent her my notes to study for the exam. | 我把笔记本借给她复习备考 |
[10:59] | Then how’d you have the time to write these? | 那你怎么有空写这些 |
[11:04] | This is definitely Alison’s handwriting. | 这百分百是艾莉森的字迹 |
[11:07] | Yeah, but that’s not mine. | 没错 但那不是我的 |
[11:10] | Wait. Who’s “The beach hottie”? | 等等 谁是”沙滩帅哥” |
[11:12] | What? | 什么 |
[11:13] | “You need to tell the beach hottie tonight.” | “你今晚就得告诉沙滩帅哥” |
[11:15] | Then Ali says, “No way, he’ll freak out.” | 然后艾莉说”不行 他会抓狂的” |
[11:17] | What are they talking about? | 她们在说些什么 |
[11:18] | I want to know who they’re talking about. Turn the page. | 我想知道她们在说谁 快翻页 |
[11:20] | That’s not Spencer’s writing, either. | 那也不是斯宾塞的字迹 |
[11:23] | But I recognize it. | 但我好像认识 |
[11:24] | Who does the “G’s” like that? | 谁的”G”是这么写的 |
[11:25] | My grandma. | 我外婆 |
[11:26] | Forget the “G.” Look at the “T.” | 别看”G”了 快看”T” |
[11:29] | There’s someone in here that we do know. | 这其中一定有我们认识的人 |
[11:33] | Why is Alison writing about Toby? | 艾莉森为什么要谈论托比 |
[11:43] | Hey. So I was just wondering | 我想知道 |
[11:45] | if you’ll be home around two p.m. | 你两点左右在家吗 |
[11:47] | I’ve got a free period after lunch | 我午饭以后没课 |
[11:48] | and wanted to stop by so we could talk. | 我想过去跟你谈谈 |
[11:53] | Uh, call me. Love you. | 记得回电 爱你 |
[11:57] | Just go now. Meet him there. | 现在就去吧 去他家找他 |
[11:59] | Sooner you do it, the better you’ll feel. | 你越早告诉他 就越没有罪恶感 |
[12:08] | Just don’t know what else it’s gonna take. | 我不知道还要付出什么代价 |
[12:10] | You stuck a wet brain in her locker. | 你把一个湿哒哒的脑子钉在她的储物柜上 |
[12:12] | She still showed up the next day with a smile on her face. | 她第二天仍旧笑盈盈地来上学 |
[12:17] | Fine. I’ll figure it out. | 好吧 我会想办法的 |
[12:19] | Caleb, I just said I’ll do it. | 凯勒 我说了我会的 |
[12:22] | I’ll be there around seven. | 我大概七点左右到 |
[12:24] | It’s off route 6. I know it. | 在六号公路上 我知道的 |
[12:35] | Hey. I been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[12:36] | Did you get my text? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[12:38] | Uh, yeah. | 收到了 |
[12:41] | Yeah, you said that you found some of | 你说你在一个旧的笔记本里 |
[12:42] | Ali’s writing in an old notebook? | 发现了艾莉的字迹 |
[12:44] | It’s an entire conversation between Ali and a friend, | 是一段艾莉和她朋友的完整对话 |
[12:46] | but none of us recognize the friend’s handwriting. | 但是我们都认不出她朋友的字迹 |
[12:52] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[12:55] | – I have to get to class. – You don’t get it. | -我得去上课了 -你还没弄明白 |
[12:57] | Ali wasn’t sharing makeup tips with this person. | 艾莉可不是在和这个人讨论化妆心得 |
[12:59] | They were talking about | 她们谈论的是 |
[13:00] | a guy that Ali was secretly involved with. | 一个背地里与艾莉有牵连的男人 |
[13:02] | They call him the beach hottie. | 她们称他为”沙滩帅哥” |
[13:05] | Was Ian ever a lifeguard? | 伊恩做过救生员吗 |
[13:06] | I don’t know, but Melissa might. Okay? | 我不知道 但也许梅丽莎知道 |
[13:09] | Sorry, Em, I’ve really got to get to class. | 抱歉 艾米 我真要去上课了 |
[13:11] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[13:13] | Ali was scared of this guy, | 艾莉害怕这人 |
[13:15] | or at least scared to tell him something. | 至少有话不敢对他说 |
[13:16] | Okay, well, good luck figuring it out. | 祝你顺利查出是什么话 |
[13:18] | – What?! – Maybe she was just scared | -什么 -也许她只是害怕告诉他 |
[13:20] | to tell him that she was slutting it up | 她一个夏天在不同地方 |
[13:21] | in three different zip codes in one summer. | 睡了三个男人 |
[13:23] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[13:24] | I’m saying that Ali wasn’t loyal. | 我说艾莉并不忠诚 |
[13:26] | To any of us. | 对我们任何一个都是 |
[13:28] | So why do we continue to be loyal to her? | 那我们又何必继续忠于她 |
[13:30] | I mean, why should we care what happens to her? | 我们干嘛还要在乎她发生什么事了 |
[13:35] | What happened to her? | 她发生过什么事 |
[13:37] | Because we do. | 因为我们在乎 |
[13:39] | Care. | 就是在乎 |
[13:43] | I think that I need to learn to stop. | 我觉得我要学会放下这一切 |
[13:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[13:48] | Read. | 看一下 |
[14:02] | Alison visited Toby after he was shipped off to juvie. | 托比进少教所之后 艾莉森探访了他 |
[14:16] | – What is this? – You know exactly what it is. | -这是什么 -你心里明白 |
[14:18] | It’s time to quit the pen pal routine. | 别跟我玩笔友那套了 |
[14:20] | What? | 什么 |
[14:21] | Clearly your time in cellblock four | 显然 你在少教所的日子 |
[14:23] | has done great things for your literary skills, | 让你的写作水平大有精进 |
[14:26] | but this needs to stop. | 但别再这么干了 |
[14:32] | I didn’t write these. | 不是我写的 |
[14:36] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:38] | I drove all the way up here | 我大老远开车来这里 |
[14:39] | and just got a triple-x pat down by security. | 还被警卫从上到下摸了个遍 |
[14:42] | The least you can do is save me the trouble of being lied to. | 至少你可以给我省省麻烦 告诉我实话 |
[14:45] | Why are you so convinced that it’s me? | 你怎么就这么肯定是我 |
[14:47] | Pretty sure Jenna would love to see your head on a stick. | 要是詹娜见到你没好下场肯定很高兴 |
[14:50] | Jenna would be pretty happy to see anything, I imagine. | 詹娜能看见东西就很高兴了吧 |
[14:54] | Your step-sis was going through surgery | 这些东西送来的时候 |
[14:56] | when some of these were sent. | 你的继妹还在做手术 |
[14:59] | You wanna know how it turned out? | 想知道手术结果怎么样吗 |
[15:01] | She’s still combing her hair with an electric toothbrush. | 她还在用电动牙刷梳头 |
[15:05] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[15:11] | You know, I wasn’t the only one outside that garage. | 那天在车库外的不止我一个人 |
[15:14] | Why aren’t you harassing my friends? | 你怎么不去骚扰我的朋友 |
[15:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:18] | I wish I knew who wrote those notes. | 我真希望知道是谁写了这些字条 |
[15:20] | I’d offer my services. | 我还想帮上忙呢 |
[15:22] | You and your posse deserve a lot worse. | 就这么对你和你那些朋友还算好的了 |
[15:26] | I bet you wish you’d kissed me when you had the chance. | 我打赌你希望上次逮着机会就该吻我的 |
[15:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:45] | Spence, what’s wrong? | 斯宾塞 怎么了 |
[15:48] | You’re not upset because Ali tried to hook up with Toby, are you? | 你不是因为艾莉想勾搭托比而难过吧 |
[15:51] | Who even knows if she did? | 就算她有 又有谁知道呢 |
[15:52] | Just because she wrote it down doesn’t mean– | 就因为她写下来了不代表… |
[15:55] | I-I haven’t told you guys the truth. | 我没跟你们说实话 |
[15:59] | What do you mean? What truth? | 什么意思 什么实话 |
[16:03] | That Toby and I broke up | 我和托比分手了 |
[16:05] | last night. | 就在昨晚 |
[16:07] | You did? | 是吗 |
[16:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:14] | I’m not really ready to talk about it. | 我还没准备好谈这事 |
[16:16] | Can we… please just keep it between us? | 能 能先不告诉其他人吗 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:29] | It’s just not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[16:30] | I mean, she became part of a group. | 她成为了团体的一员 |
[16:32] | They influenced her. | 他们影响了她 |
[16:33] | I think she just called him out to punish him. | 我觉得她就是叫他出来接受惩罚的 |
[16:35] | Well, maybe at first, sure, | 也许一开始是这样 |
[16:36] | but I think she really started to believe in her own lie. | 但她后来真的开始相信自己编织的谎言了 |
[16:46] | 以斯拉生气了 他跟我分手了 能来公园见我吗 -艾瑞亚 | |
[16:53] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[16:55] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:56] | – Spencer. – I need to go! | -斯宾塞 -我要走了 |
[16:58] | – Go where? – Home. | -去哪里 -回家 |
[17:01] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[17:02] | – Do you want me to call your mom? – For what? | -要我打给你妈妈吗 -为什么 |
[17:05] | You can’t just storm out | 你不能就这么 |
[17:06] | of the classroom without a legitimate excuse. | 无缘无故地冲出教室 |
[17:08] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想再待在这里了 |
[17:10] | Is that legitimate enough? | 这说法够合理吗 |
[17:11] | What is going on with you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[17:13] | I don’t need to sit in a room | 我犯不着坐在这里 |
[17:14] | and read books about made-up people who’ve been screwed over. | 看书里虚构人物被整得死去活来 |
[17:17] | Okay, I get it. | 我明白 |
[17:18] | It’s not gonna prepare me for what I have to deal with | 我走出这栋楼将要面对的一切 |
[17:20] | when I walk out of this building. | 这书完全帮不上忙 |
[17:21] | It is a complete waste of my time! | 留在这儿简直是浪费我的生命 |
[17:38] | Enjoying a nice day in the park? | 在公园里是不是很享受 |
[17:40] | Oh. Spencer. I didn’t even see you, uh… | 斯宾塞 我都没看到你 |
[17:42] | Been writing down all of your thoughts and feelings? | 忙着记录你的感受和想法吗 |
[17:45] | Um… actually, I was working on this, um… | 实际上 我是在写这个 |
[17:47] | How could you do that to her? | 你怎么能这样对她 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry, I-I-I– | 抱歉 我 |
[17:52] | No, don’t apologize to me. | 不 别跟我道歉 |
[17:55] | My God, not after the way that you’ve treated her. | 天哪 你都这么对她了还道什么歉啊 |
[17:57] | Do you even get how much she loves you? | 你到底知不知道她有多爱你 |
[18:00] | Do you think that it’s easy to find out a secret like that? | 你觉得发现这种秘密很轻松吗 |
[18:02] | Because it’s not, okay? It’s a burden. | 并不是 这是一种负担 |
[18:05] | I mean, you’re screwed | 说了是你倒霉 |
[18:06] | if you tell and you’re screwed if you don’t, | 不说也是你倒霉 |
[18:07] | and if you really want to get pissed and take it out on somebody, | 你要真生气想找人发泄 |
[18:10] | don’t dump it on Aria, okay? | 也别找艾瑞亚 好吗 |
[18:12] | No, go after Maggie, because she’s actually | 去找麦琪吧 她才是那个 |
[18:14] | the person who had your son | 为你生儿子 |
[18:15] | and then kept it a secret for seven years! | 却瞒了你七年的人 |
[18:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:25] | I thought… I thought, um… | 我以为 我以为 |
[18:28] | I thought that Aria had told you, and… | 我以为艾瑞亚告诉你了 |
[18:32] | did you not have this conversation? | 你们没谈过这事吗 |
[18:35] | What… conversation? | 谈过 什么事 |
[18:37] | What– what are you talking about? | 你 你在说什么 |
[18:41] | I need to… I need to go. | 我得 我得走了 |
[18:44] | No, Spencer, wait. | 不 斯宾塞 等等 |
[19:01] | – Oh. Thank you. – No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:03] | How’s the family? | 家里怎么样 |
[19:05] | Mm, everyone’s good, you know? | 都挺好的 |
[19:06] | My husband’s back in Texas on base, in training, | 我老公回德克萨斯基地训练去了 |
[19:09] | and Emily’s… | 而艾米丽… |
[19:12] | You know, she’s okay. | 她还好 |
[19:14] | Good. | 那就好 |
[19:15] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你些事情吗 |
[19:18] | Emily got a package yesterday | 艾米丽昨天收到一个包裹 |
[19:20] | from the family of the kid who killed Maya st. Germain. | 是杀害玛雅·圣日耳曼那人的家人寄来的 |
[19:25] | Should I be worried that they have our address? | 他们有我们家地址 我们没有危险吗 |
[19:27] | They shouldn’t be contacting you at all. | 他们根本不应该和你们联系 |
[19:30] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 我不是故意插话 |
[19:32] | No, please. This kind of thing’s much more his territory than mine. | 没关系 他比我更擅长处理这种事情 |
[19:36] | If you want, we can ask that his family | 如果你愿意 我们可以要求他的家人 |
[19:38] | send any future correspondence directly to us, | 以后把东西直接寄给我们 |
[19:41] | let us run interference. | 让我们介入此事 |
[19:43] | Thanks. I’ll think about that. | 谢谢你 我会考虑的 |
[20:24] | Hey, you seen Spencer? | 你看到斯宾塞了没 |
[20:26] | Mmm, no, not since this morning. | 没有 就今早见了一面 |
[20:29] | Everyone said she bailed on her study group. | 大家都说她从学习小组跑了 |
[20:30] | She just walked out of class. | 就那么从教室里走出去了 |
[20:47] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么到这里来了 |
[20:48] | Could I see you for a moment? | 我能和你聊一会儿吗 |
[20:51] | Sure, what’s going on. Is everything okay? | 当然了 出什么事了 没事吧 |
[20:53] | Okay? | 没事吗 |
[20:54] | I don’t know. You tell me. | 我不知道 你告诉我 |
[20:56] | Why was Spencer talking about Maggie? | 为什么斯宾塞会说起麦琪 |
[20:58] | What? | 什么 |
[21:00] | She said that I had… | 她说我有… |
[21:03] | that I have a son. | 我有个儿子 |
[21:05] | Why would she say that? | 她为什么会那么说 |
[21:08] | Look, can we just talk about this– | 我们能不能别在这谈这个… |
[21:08] | – We’re talking about this right now. – Ezra, please. | -我们现在就得谈 -以斯拉 拜托 |
[21:23] | Y-you’ve been holding onto this since my birthday? | 我生日那天 你就已经知道这件事了 |
[21:26] | – Ezra– – So, what, you and my brother… | -以斯拉 -然后 你和我弟弟 |
[21:27] | just sat there watching me blow out candles, | 就坐在那里看我怎么吹蜡烛 |
[21:29] | and you couldn’t find a way to tell me this? | 可你却没有办法告诉我这件事 |
[21:31] | – I was scared. – Of? | -我害怕了 -怕什么 |
[21:32] | Of what it might do to us. | 害怕它会对我们产生影响 |
[21:34] | And then Maggie showed up, | 然后麦琪就出现了 |
[21:35] | and I thought that she | 我以为她来 |
[21:36] | was going to tell you, and when she didn’t– | 是要告诉你的 结果她没有… |
[21:37] | Maggie hasn’t been a part of my life since high school. | 麦琪从高中起就不是我生活的一部分了 |
[21:41] | I see you every day, Aria. You. | 我每天都见到你 艾瑞亚 你 |
[21:44] | You are the person I’m spending my life with. | 你是要和我携手一生的那个人 |
[21:46] | You are the person I’m supposed to trust. | 你是我应该信任的那个人 |
[21:52] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[22:09] | 我觉得你需要一点动力 所以替你发了一条短信 -A | |
[22:32] | You know, the only thing worse than the break room coffee | 世上比休息室里咖啡还糟糕的东西 |
[22:34] | are the break room bagels. | 也只有休息室里的面包圈了 |
[22:38] | How’s Emily feel about you working here? | 你在这里工作 艾米丽有何感想 |
[22:40] | How should she feel? | 她应该有何感想 |
[22:41] | I was hoping it would make her feel a little safer. | 我想会让她感觉安全一点儿了吧 |
[22:45] | You know, when I was growing up here, | 在我还小的时候 |
[22:46] | they could have put up a sign: | 人们可以放个牌子在这里 |
[22:48] | “Welcome to Rosewood, where nothing happens.” | “欢迎来到玫瑰镇 这里安然无事” |
[22:52] | But in these past few years… | 可是过去这些年… |
[22:54] | Detective Wilden, if you’re asking if we’re considering moving– | 威尔登警探 如果你问我们是否考虑搬家 |
[22:57] | I wouldn’t blame you. | 我不会责怪你 |
[22:58] | There are days when I wish I could leave too. | 有时候我也希望能够一走了之 |
[23:02] | But no matter how far I went, | 但是无论我走多远 |
[23:04] | I’d still be taking so many questions with me. | 我脑中还会留有很多疑问 |
[23:10] | You know, you may not believe this, | 你也许不会相信 |
[23:11] | but I know exactly what Emily’s going through. | 但我确确实实理解艾米丽的处境 |
[23:14] | I’m not following you. | 我没听懂你的话 |
[23:15] | What happened out at that Lighthouse, | 在灯塔岩发生的事情 |
[23:18] | it’s not really something any young person can process. | 真的不是哪一个年轻人能够轻易放下的 |
[23:21] | Even when it’s self-defense. | 即使当时是自我防卫 |
[23:25] | But uh… | 但是… |
[23:28] | It haunts you. Forever. | 它萦绕在你心头 永远的 |
[23:32] | I can’t really get her to talk about it much. | 我真的不能让她过多地谈论此事 |
[23:36] | Well, I didn’t either. | 对 我也没有 |
[23:39] | Talk about it. | 谈论此事 |
[23:41] | My second week out of the academy, | 我从警院毕业的第二周 |
[23:42] | I had to defend myself. | 不得不自我防卫 |
[23:44] | The way they taught me. | 按照他们教我的方式 |
[23:46] | But that doesn’t make watching someone die any easier. | 这并没有使看着别人死去变得容易接受 |
[23:51] | I was too ashamed to discuss it. | 我当时对于谈论那件事感到愧疚 |
[23:54] | In the law’s eyes, I was clearly in the right. | 从法律角度 我是清白的 |
[23:58] | But having to watch someone leave this world, | 可是眼见一个人从这世上离开 |
[24:02] | even someone who deserves to be punished… | 即便他是罪有应得… |
[24:07] | So when did you finally decide to start talking about it? | 那你是从何时开始决定和别人谈论此事的 |
[24:12] | Just now. | 刚才 |
[24:50] | Tried calling you. | 给你打电话没打通 |
[24:53] | Sorry, I shut my phone off. | 对不起 我关机了 |
[24:55] | Yeah, well, you didn’t come back today to school. | 好吧 你今天没回学校上课 |
[24:59] | – My mom said she might call your parents. – I figured. | -我妈说要给你父母打电话 -我猜到了 |
[25:01] | I don’t think she wants to. I just think– | 我想她也不愿意打 我想… |
[25:03] | Whatever. It’s okay. I won’t hold it against her. | 随便她 没关系 我不会记恨她的 |
[25:08] | Anyway, it’s not really why you came. | 这不是你过来找我的真正原因 |
[25:13] | No. | 没错 |
[25:15] | I wanted to talk to you… | 我想和你谈谈 |
[25:17] | I know that I shouldn’t have said anything to Fitz. | 我知道 我不应该和费兹说什么的 |
[25:19] | Okay, I know that. | 没错 我知道 |
[25:21] | So, can we please just skip ahead to the end? | 我们能不能跳过开头直接到最后部分 |
[25:25] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[25:26] | Could we just fast-forward to the part | 我们能直接快进到 |
[25:28] | where you scream or you cry | 你大哭 大叫 或者是 |
[25:29] | or just do whatever you need to do, okay? | 随便你想怎么样的那个部分吗 |
[25:32] | Wait, I-I didn’t come here to punish you, Spencer. | 等一下 我不是来指责你的 斯宾塞 |
[25:34] | I know that you were set up. | 我知道你是被陷害的 |
[25:37] | “A” sent me a text to rub it in my face right after Ezra left. | 以斯拉刚走A就给我发了条短信刺激我 |
[25:40] | I think that we should stop blaming “A” | 我觉得我们不应该再指责A |
[25:42] | for everything that goes wrong in our lives, | 让我们的生活变成一团乱麻了 |
[25:44] | and start blaming ourselves. | 我们应该开始自我反省了 |
[25:48] | Are you actually defending our enemy right now? | 你现在是要为我们的敌人辩护吗 |
[25:50] | No, I’m just saying that maybe if we stopped telling lies, | 不 我是说 只要我们不再说谎 |
[25:53] | maybe “A” wouldn’t have a reason to keep on exposing them. | A就没有什么戳穿谎言的理由了 |
[25:55] | “A” isn’t some tough-love life coach, Spencer. | A不是艰难爱情的生活导师 斯宾塞 |
[25:59] | We’re not being taught | 没人教我们 |
[25:59] | to mind our manners and eat our vegetables. | 谨言慎行 吃素修行 |
[26:01] | This person wants to hurt us. | 这个人是存心要害我们 |
[26:03] | Maybe we deserve it. | 或许是我们活该 |
[26:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:10] | And thanks for your concern, by the way. | 还有 顺便谢谢你的关心 |
[26:12] | I’m… I’m doing just fine. | 我 我很好 |
[26:23] | Wow. This is crazy. | 那段日子真是太疯狂了 |
[26:26] | I totally remember this. | 现在谈起还恍如昨日 |
[26:28] | We were stuck in the car with Ali’s parents, | 我们和艾莉的爸妈一起困在车里 |
[26:30] | Two hours from shore, and our phones were dead. | 离海岸有两小时的路程 手机都死机了 |
[26:33] | It was brutal. | 真是惨 |
[26:35] | So… who was the “Beach hottie”? | 谁是海滩帅哥 |
[26:38] | Mm, I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:40] | But you were writing about him. | 但你写到过他 |
[26:42] | I just knew him by that name. | 我只知道他叫那个名字 |
[26:43] | Ali never told me who he was. | 艾莉从没告诉我他是谁 |
[26:46] | So you never even met him? | 这么说你都没见过他 |
[26:47] | Well, I mean, I probably did. | 大概是见过 |
[26:49] | Honestly, there were so many hotties down there that summer. | 老实讲 那个夏天那里的帅哥实在太多了 |
[26:53] | But Ali was being really sketchy about it. | 艾莉实在是太鲁莽了 |
[26:56] | Ijust assumed he was seeing her on the side. | 我觉得他和艾莉只是地下情 |
[26:58] | He probably had a girlfriend or something. | 他应该有正牌女友 |
[27:01] | Would Jason know this person? | 杰森认识这人吗 |
[27:02] | If he did, he would have made him sorry | 如果他认识 他会让这人后悔 |
[27:04] | he ever looked at his little sister. | 后悔不该看他的妹妹 |
[27:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:15] | Will somebody call Jason and tell him to leave his weed | 快去给杰森打个电话 让他别嗑药了 |
[27:17] | and come meet up with us. | 到我们这儿来 |
[27:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[27:30] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[27:31] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:34] | I think I’m in trouble. | 我想我有麻烦了 |
[27:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:38] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[27:41] | Like…? | 你是说 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[27:42] | You mean you weren’t using protection? | 你难道没用保护措施吗 |
[27:44] | We were. Just not all the time. | 用了 但不是每次都用 |
[27:47] | Okay, how late are you? | 好吧 晚了多久 |
[27:50] | Two weeks. | 两周 |
[27:51] | Have you ever been late before? | 以前晚过吗 |
[27:56] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:59] | Have you told him? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[28:01] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[28:03] | If he finds out, he’s gonna kill me. | 要是他发现了 他会杀了我的 |
[28:14] | Ali was… | 艾莉 |
[28:16] | Listen, I’m not a doctor, | 听我说 我不是医生 |
[28:18] | But… she thought that she was. | 但她觉得自己 |
[28:21] | It’s like I said– | 就像我说的 |
[28:22] | It was an intense couple of weeks. | 那几周过得很紧张 |
[28:41] | Hey. What are you doing? | 嘿 干嘛呢 |
[28:43] | – Right now? Following Paige. – What? | -现在吗 跟踪佩奇 -什么 |
[28:47] | She’s the one who’s been working with Caleb to bring down Mona. | 是她和凯勒一起拿下梦娜的 |
[28:49] | I’m trying to bust them before “A” Does. | 我要赶在A之前抓到他们 |
[28:51] | Wait, when did you find this out? | 等等 你什么时候知道的 |
[28:52] | Before lunch. | 午餐之前 |
[28:54] | I was gonna tell you, but Ezra… | 本来要告诉你的 但是以斯拉 |
[28:56] | Right. | 对 |
[28:58] | Hanna, be careful. | 汉娜 自己小心 |
[28:59] | I-I gotta go. I’ll call you later. | 我挂了 再打给你 |
[29:01] | Bye. | 拜 |
[29:02] | Bye. | 拜 |
[30:39] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[30:40] | Raspberry flirtini. | 覆盆子风骚马丁尼 |
[30:43] | Thank you, but I didn’t order this. | 谢了 但我没点这个 |
[30:45] | I know. She ordered it for you. | 我知道 她点给你的 |
[31:18] | You’ve been on that couch a while. | 你在沙发上呆坐了好一会了 |
[31:26] | How ’bout I make my fancy grilled cheese? | 我去给你做点美味焗芝士吧 |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 好呀 |
[31:44] | If she were pregnant, | 如果她当时怀孕了 |
[31:45] | Wouldn’t that kind of thing show up on her… | 难道那上面不会有显示吗 |
[31:47] | Autopsy? | 尸检报告啊 |
[31:48] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[31:50] | I looked online, and… | 我上网查了 |
[31:53] | If it was really early on, | 如果是怀孕早期 |
[31:56] | she was buried over a year ago, so… | 她一年多前才被埋葬 所以 |
[32:03] | What shall we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[32:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:07] | But look, if some guy in cape may did get her pregnant | 但如果是某个穿斗篷的男人让她怀了孕 |
[32:10] | and then threatened to kill her if he found out, | 一旦被他发现还会威胁要杀了她 |
[32:13] | This is a lot bigger than a key. | 这可不仅仅是一条线索了 |
[32:14] | This needs to be turned over to the police. | 得把这事告诉警方 |
[32:17] | I was worried you were gonna say that. | 我就担心你会这么说 |
[32:20] | But I agree. | 但我同意 |
[32:22] | I’ll take you down to the station. | 我带你去警察局 |
[32:23] | Then I’m coming with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[32:25] | No, that’s okay. I won’t be alone. | 没事的 我不是一个人 |
[32:27] | My mom will be there. | 我妈会去的 |
[32:28] | I’ll call you later. | 我再打给你 |
[32:30] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:42] | I miss you. | 想你了 |
[32:44] | And if they play the uncut version of this, | 如果他们放这首歌的未删减版 |
[32:45] | then I’d have to kiss you. | 我就得亲你了 |
[32:47] | Hey, ladies, shots are a dollar. | 女士们 一轮酒一美元 |
[32:49] | If you holler in the next half hour, | 如果你在接下来的半小时内嗨叫起来 |
[32:51] | so step up and get ’em while they’re hot, hot, hot! | 上台来抱得美人归吧 |
[33:02] | Hi. I hope you don’t mind. I just really love this song. | 希望你别介意 我真得超爱这首歌 |
[33:18] | Who is this peroxide piece of trash? | 这坨漂白的垃圾是谁 |
[33:21] | Hey, watch it! | 嘴放干净点 |
[33:32] | Can I see your I.D.? | 请出示你的身份证 |
[33:36] | Why would the police want this? | 警察要这个做什么 |
[33:38] | I don’t know. Um, Ali wrote in it. | 不知道 艾莉在里面写了东西 |
[33:41] | Maybe there’s something in there | 也许里面有东西 |
[33:42] | that could help them figure out who would want to hurt her. | 能帮他们找到是谁想要伤害她 |
[33:45] | Okay, let me find out who to give this to. | 好吧 我看看该把这个给谁 |
[35:19] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[35:22] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么在这儿 |
[35:25] | What’s that smell? Is that… tequila? | 什么味道 是龙舌兰吗 |
[35:27] | No. It’s actually gin. | 不是 是松子酒 |
[35:30] | A little bit got in my mouth | 弄到我嘴里去了 |
[35:32] | When, uh, the girl threw it in my face, so… | 那女孩往我脸上泼的时候 |
[35:34] | Who did? What happened? | 谁干的 怎么回事 |
[35:37] | Nothing. I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[35:38] | I got busted for underage drinking, | 我因未成年饮酒被捕了 |
[35:40] | Which I wasn’t even doing. | 我根本就没喝酒 |
[35:42] | Unfortunately, “I’m just holding it” | 倒霉的是 “我只是拿着杯”这句话 |
[35:44] | doesn’t work on Betty the bouncer. | 不能让保镖贝蒂信服 |
[35:46] | You were at a club. | 你在夜总会 |
[35:47] | – More of a bar. – What bar? | -更像是个酒吧 -什么酒吧 |
[35:49] | Oh, it was more of a club. | 它更像是个夜总会 |
[35:50] | You wouldn’t have heard of it. | 你应该没听说过 |
[35:53] | My mom’s gonna kill me. | 我妈会杀了我的 |
[35:57] | Hey, Emily. Hanna. | 嘿 艾米丽 汉娜 |
[36:00] | I just spoke with your mom. | 我刚和你妈妈谈过了 |
[36:01] | She said you wanted to turn something in? | 她说你有东西要上交 |
[36:05] | – What are you doing? -The cops need to see that. | -你干什么呢 -必须让警察看看 |
[36:07] | Unfortunately, he’s one of ’em. | 不幸的是 他也是警察 |
[36:10] | I appreciate you bringing this down. | 很感谢你把这个东西带来 |
[36:12] | We’ll return it to you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快把它还给你的 |
[36:17] | Oh, and Emily, | 对了 艾米丽 |
[36:18] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[36:22] | What are you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[36:23] | I’m thinking we could end this. | 我在想我们可以结束这一切 |
[36:27] | I’m gonna get a coffee. Do you want one? | 我要去喝杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[36:28] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[36:29] | I’ll take a napkin, for blotting. | 帮我拿个纸巾 我得擦擦 |
[36:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:42] | Look who else was in Cape May. | 你看还有谁去了开普梅海滩 |
[37:12] | I didn’t know if you were really gonna show. | 我不知道你是否真的会来 |
[37:14] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我为什么不来呢 |
[37:17] | Said you were 18, right? | 你说你十八了 对吧 |
[37:22] | So… | 所以 |
[37:26] | How does this work? | 这种事通常该怎么办 |
[37:28] | Well… | 好吧 |
[37:32] | This works… | 这件事 |
[37:33] | whichever way you want it to work. | 你想怎么办就怎么办 |
[37:36] | You called me. | 是你打电话给我的 |
[37:44] | I’m sensing some hesitation here. | 我觉得你还有点犹豫 |
[37:56] | What does this go to? | 这是哪里的钥匙 |
[37:58] | That’s what I would like you to find out. | 这正是我让你查的 |
[38:03] | And if you follow him… | 如果你跟踪他 |
[38:06] | he’ll lead you there. | 他会带你去那里 |
[38:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:25] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[38:47] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[38:49] | Can I at least shower first? | 能让我先洗澡吗 |
[38:50] | My hair is about to crack off my head. | 我头发快把脑袋扯开了 |
[38:53] | I’m not going to bed without discussing this. | 不谈就别想睡觉 |
[38:54] | – What were you doing in that bar? – Mom. | -你在那个酒吧干什么 -妈妈 |
[38:57] | Was it about… exploring a new feeling? | 这是在探索新感觉吗 |
[39:01] | Okay, I wasn’t looking for romance. I was looking for Caleb. | 我不是去寻欢作乐 我在找凯勒 |
[39:04] | What would Caleb be doing hanging out in a lesbian bar? | 凯勒在一个拉拉酒吧里干什么 |
[39:06] | I didn’t know it was ladies’ night until I got there. | 我也是到那里了才知道是拉拉主题的 |
[39:08] | Look, I was following Paige | 我在跟踪佩奇 |
[39:10] | because I thought he was meeting up with her. | 因为我觉得凯勒要和她碰面 |
[39:11] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:12] | A plan to keep Mona away from my friends. | 制定计划让梦娜远离我的朋友 |
[39:15] | He and paige don’t want her near us, | 他和佩奇都不想她靠近我们 |
[39:16] | so I was just gonna stop them from doing anything stupid. | 我只是想阻止他们做傻事而已 |
[39:19] | And that required ordering a cocktail and starting a bar fight? | 那你就必须点个鸡尾酒再打个架吗 |
[39:21] | I did not order a cocktail, | 我没点鸡尾酒 |
[39:23] | and I only danced with | 我只是在和那个女孩跳舞 |
[39:24] | that girl who thought I was into pink drinks | 她以为喜欢粉红酒 |
[39:26] | because I didn’t want Paige to see me. | 因为我不想让佩奇发现我 |
[39:28] | What’s a pink drink? | 什么是粉红酒 |
[39:30] | Is that code for something gay? | 是什么关于拉拉的暗号吗 |
[39:32] | No, it’s just a pink drink. | 不是 就是粉红色的酒 |
[39:33] | Can we not do this right now? | 我们现在能不能别这样 |
[39:36] | Hanna, we’re getting to that place again. | 汉娜 我们又回到那个地方了 |
[39:38] | What place? | 回哪了 |
[39:39] | Where I’m sensing you’re not telling me the whole truth. | 回到我觉得你有事瞒着我的地方 |
[39:42] | Well, I’m not hiding anything from you, okay? | 我没有事隐瞒你 好吗 |
[39:44] | I was just making sure Caleb didn’t get into trouble. | 我只是想确保凯勒不要惹上麻烦 |
[39:47] | And you got yourself into trouble instead. | 结果你给自己惹麻烦了 |
[39:48] | Well, that wasn’t the plan. | 这并不是我的初衷 |
[39:50] | And, honestly, if it keeps Emily from being messed with, | 说实话 如果这能不让艾米丽被耍 |
[39:53] | maybe it was worth it. | 没准还真值得 |
[39:54] | What does Emily have to do with this? | 这和艾米丽有什么关系 |
[39:58] | Paige might not be a one-girl kind of girl. | 佩奇可能不是专一的女孩 |
[40:02] | She was hooking up with someone there, and Emily has no clue. | 她在那里和别人乱搞 艾米丽不知道 |
[40:05] | Could I make a suggestion? | 我能提个建议吗 |
[40:07] | Stay out of it. | 别管闲事 |
[40:10] | And use the hot oil treatment on your hair. | 头发上用点焗油 |
[40:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:35] | I was just… | 我只是 |
[40:36] | I thought that we were meeting up at your apartment. | 我以为我们在你的公寓碰面 |
[40:37] | No, we are. Uh… | 对 我们是 |
[40:39] | I was just putting a few things in the car. | 我只是把一些东西放到车上 |
[40:41] | Can I just explain to you why– | 我能和你解释一下… |
[40:43] | I don’t need you to explain. | 我不需要你解释什么 |
[40:45] | I spoke with Maggie, and she told me | 我和麦琪谈过了 她告诉我 |
[40:48] | that she asked you to keep quiet. | 是她让你不要告诉我的 |
[40:50] | And… she knows it was an unfair position to put you in. | 而且她知道这样对你来说是不公平的 |
[40:56] | So are we okay? | 那我们没事了吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:05] | I don’t even know how to begin | 我都不知道怎么样 |
[41:07] | to answer that question. | 去回答这个问题 |
[41:08] | – Yeah. I understand. – Good. | -我明白 -那就好 |
[41:11] | Because I don’t. | 因为我不明白 |
[41:13] | There are, like, a million thoughts | 我现在头脑中 |
[41:16] | fighting in my head right now, and… | 想法乱作一团 而且 |
[41:22] | I’m about to meet my son. | 我就要见我儿子了 |
[41:28] | But you’re leaving? | 你现在就要走吗 |
[41:30] | – Yeah, tonight. – How long? | -对 就今晚 -去多久 |
[41:33] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:40] | Well, where are you staying tonight? | 那你今晚住哪 |
[41:43] | Motel. | 汽车旅馆 |
[41:44] | I got a college buddy in the area | 我有个大学同学在那 |
[41:46] | that I can stay with tomorrow night. | 明晚我可以住他那里 |
[41:49] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[41:51] | Yep. | 是的 |
[41:53] | Can I call you? | 我能打电话给你吗 |
[41:59] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[42:11] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[42:16] | We’ll talk soon, okay? | 我们再谈 好吗 |