时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[00:05] | Sometimes things look bad, and they’re really not. | 有时候事情看上去很糟 但其实未必 |
[00:07] | Sometimes there’s another explanation for what’s going on. | 有时发生的事情还另有原因 |
[00:10] | And what if that explanation is even worse? | 要是那个原因更糟呢 |
[00:12] | How long has it been since you’ve seen your uncle? | 你和你叔叔多久没见了 |
[00:14] | I only saw him like once or twice a year when I was a kid. | 我小时候也就一年见他一两回 |
[00:16] | That’s you. | 这是你 |
[00:17] | That ring. Jamie had the same ring on. | 那枚戒指 杰米今天也戴着一枚一样的戒指 |
[00:20] | As team captain, I can’t let your slip ‘n’ slide | 身为队长 我不能让你的发挥失常 |
[00:22] | affect the whole team. | 影响到整个队伍 |
[00:24] | This is not a game to me. | 这对我来说根本就不是一场游戏 |
[00:26] | So are we okay? | 那我们没事了吗 |
[00:27] | We’ll talk soon, okay? | 我们再谈 好吗 |
[00:31] | Ezra said I could use the place if he was away. | 以斯拉说如果他不在的话 我可以借住一下 |
[00:32] | Do we have a problem? | 那可以吗 |
[00:33] | Me staying here for a couple of nights? | 我在这儿住几晚可以吗 |
[00:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:36] | Look who else was in cape may that summer. | 你看还有谁那年夏天去了开普梅 |
[00:39] | – Ali was pregnant. – Who would she– | -艾莉当时怀孕了 -那会是谁… |
[00:40] | Detective Wilden. | 威尔登探长 |
[00:41] | Do you think it was Alison in the red coat? | 你觉得穿红外套的是艾莉森吗 |
[00:43] | All I know is that it was a woman, | 我只知道是个女人 |
[00:44] | and she’s the one in charge. | 她操控着这一切 |
[00:49] | Did she show up to A.P. English? | 她今天去上英语进修课了吗 |
[00:51] | Was she even here today? | 她今天真的来了吗 |
[00:52] | I think we would know if Spencer were here. | 如果斯宾塞来了的话 我们肯定会知道 |
[00:54] | People would be running for cover. | 人们会四散逃命的 |
[00:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[00:58] | Look, she’s hurting, and when people hurt, they lash out. | 她受伤了 受伤的人都很凶猛的 |
[01:00] | Just… Give her some space. | 给她一些空间 |
[01:02] | We have. But she’s living on planet freefall. | 我们给了 但她还在自我堕落 |
[01:06] | Have you talked to Toby? | 你和托比谈过了吗 |
[01:07] | Well, I left him a ton of messages. | 我给他留了很多言 |
[01:09] | Think we’re going to have to find out | 我想我们只能 |
[01:10] | what went down from Spencer. | 从斯宾塞这边了解情况了 |
[01:12] | Maybe I’ll get some cupcakes and show up at her house. | 也许我可以拿些纸杯蛋糕去她家 |
[01:14] | She doesn’t have the flu. | 她又不是得了流感 |
[01:16] | She doesn’t need ragmags and junk food. | 她不需要八卦杂志和垃圾食品 |
[01:17] | She needs to work through this pain, not cover it. | 她必须跨过这道坎 而不是逃避 |
[01:20] | Hmm. Okay, Dr. Hannah. | 汉娜博士 |
[01:22] | Pretty sure when you and Caleb broke up, | 还记得你和凯勒分手的时候 |
[01:24] | you locked yourself in your bedroom for two weeks, | 你把自己在卧室里关了两周 |
[01:26] | and all you ate was eskimo pies. | 只靠雪糕过活 |
[01:27] | They were skinny cows, and it was four days. | 都是低脂牛奶做的 而且只有四天 |
[01:30] | Besides, I’m not Spencer. | 再说了 我又不是斯宾塞 |
[01:31] | I would ditch school for a hang nail. | 指甲断了 我都会借机不来上课 |
[01:33] | Yeah, well, I’m going over there. | 好吧 我去一趟 |
[01:35] | You need to tell her what you remember | 你记得告诉她 |
[01:36] | about the blonde in the red coat. | 那个穿红外套的金发女人的事情 |
[01:38] | And give her a riddle, she needs to use | 再给她出个谜语 她得 |
[01:40] | that part of her brain again. | 再锻炼一下那部分脑细胞了 |
[01:41] | Yeah, and tell her I think I saw her too. | 对 告诉她我也看到了 |
[01:43] | Back up, saw who? | 等等 看到谁了 |
[01:44] | When I went into that fake interview, | 我去那个假面试的时候 |
[01:46] | I could have swore I saw a blonde girl in a red coat | 我发誓 我看到一个穿着红外套的金发女孩 |
[01:48] | staring at me across the street. | 站在街对面盯着我 |
[01:51] | No, I practiced by myself! | 不 我自己训练了 |
[01:53] | This is a team, Spencer. | 这是一个团队 斯宾塞 |
[01:55] | And you weren’t thinking about the team | 当你不来训练的时候 |
[01:56] | when you didn’t show up for practice. | 根本就没有考虑到我们这个集体 |
[01:59] | Were those her words? | 这是她说的吗 |
[02:02] | Look, am I on this team or not? | 我到底还是不是这个团队的一员 |
[02:05] | Not. We took a vote. | 不是了 我们投票决定了 |
[02:11] | Well, you can’t stop me from going to Lewisburg tonight. | 你不能阻止我今晚去刘易斯堡 |
[02:13] | Look, why don’t you just reapply for the spring? | 你可以在春季重新申请的 |
[02:15] | Okay? Ben’s graduating early. | 本会提前毕业 |
[02:18] | Hey, Mona. | 梦娜 |
[02:19] | Is there anything else that you want to take away from me? | 你还想从我这儿拿走什么 |
[02:29] | I’ve got this. | 让我去吧 |
[02:32] | Spencer, mona’s been on that team for like 15 minutes. | 斯宾塞 梦娜才刚刚进入这个团队 |
[02:36] | – She can’t get away with that. – She just did. | -她没有办法夺走它的 -她刚刚做到了 |
[02:39] | Listen, I have to go to work, | 我现在得去工作了 |
[02:40] | but why don’t I come over after | 我下班后去找你 |
[02:41] | and we can pick up where we left off. | 我们好好继续聊 |
[02:42] | No, I really… I can’t do this, please, not here. | 不 我真的 我做不到 别在这儿 |
[02:51] | 你灰头鼠脸地离开队伍 我再搞定剩下三个中的一个 -A | |
[03:31] | What if we talked to the teacher who coaches the decathlon team? | 我们找十项全能队的指导老师谈谈如何 |
[03:34] | You had her for social studies, what’s her name? | 你社会学是她教的 她叫什么来着 |
[03:37] | Hannah? Hannah? | 汉娜 汉娜 |
[03:42] | Why are you mapquesting Amish country? | 你为什么在地图上搜索阿米什谷 |
[03:44] | I’m looking for a stable. | 我在找一个马厩 |
[03:46] | Our best friend is at home chewing her elbows | 我们最好的朋友已经崩溃了 |
[03:48] | and you’re horse shopping? | 而你还在逛马市 |
[03:49] | No, I’m trying to find out where Caleb’s uncle Jamie works. | 不是 我是在找凯勒的舅舅杰米工作的地方 |
[03:52] | Hannah, please let that go. | 汉娜 别再纠结了 |
[03:54] | People look like their uncles. | 有人就是长得像舅舅 |
[03:56] | It doesn’t mean it’s his dad. | 并不意味着舅舅就是爸爸 |
[03:57] | Look, there were other things, okay? | 还有其他的原因 好吗 |
[03:58] | So? | 所以呢 |
[04:00] | Look, even if it is the truth, | 即使事实如此 |
[04:01] | why would you want to know before Caleb? | 你为什么想在凯勒之前知道 |
[04:03] | Hello, learn from my mistakes. | 拜托 吸取我的教训 |
[04:05] | This is different. | 这根本不是一回事 |
[04:06] | Maggie didn’t want Ezra to meet his kid. | 麦琪不想让以斯拉见到他的孩子 |
[04:09] | Jamie wants to tell him. He just doesn’t know how. | 但杰米想告诉凯勒 他只是不知道如何开口 |
[04:11] | And you know this because…? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[04:13] | I saw it in his eyes when he handed me that baby picture. | 可以从他给我照片时的眼神中看出来 |
[04:17] | Are you going to come with me? | 你跟我一起去吗 |
[04:18] | No. You’re not going to go there either. | 不 你也不要去 |
[04:20] | – Horowitz! – What? | -霍罗威茨 -什么 |
[04:22] | The coach. That’s her name. | 那个导师的名字 |
[04:23] | I’ll just have my mom talk to her. | 我会叫我妈妈去和她谈谈 |
[04:26] | Is that your mom? | 你妈妈打来的吗 |
[04:28] | No, it’s Ezra’s. | 不是 是以斯拉的妈妈 |
[04:30] | Oh, my god, why is she calling me? | 天呐 她为什么要给我打电话 |
[04:31] | We’re not friends. | 我们又不是什么亲密朋友 |
[04:37] | Hello? Oh, hi. | 喂 您好 |
[04:42] | No, I don’t know. I haven’t been in Ezra’s apartment. | 我不清楚呢 我最近没有去以斯拉的公寓 |
[04:47] | Yeah, well, I doubt that Wes has been hiding out there. | 好吧 我觉得维斯应该不在那儿 |
[04:51] | If I see him, I’ll let– | 如果我看到他的话 我会… |
[04:55] | Why does she think little Fitz is hiding out at big Fitz’s? | 她为什么觉得小菲兹在大菲兹家 |
[04:57] | ’cause he is. | 因为他确实在那儿 |
[05:02] | Cece? | 茜茜 |
[05:03] | OMG, I never texted you back. | 天呐 我忘了回你短信 |
[05:05] | No, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:06] | Um, can I stop by later? | 我晚点能来找你吗 |
[05:07] | I gotta run. I’m meeting some photographer I hired | 我得先走了 我要去见为店铺网站 |
[05:10] | for the store’s website. Everything okay? | 雇的摄影师 有什么事吗 |
[05:13] | I, uh… Need to ask you something. | 我有些事要问你 |
[05:16] | You know Darren Wilden, right? | 你认识威尔登侦探吧 |
[05:18] | He was a couple years ahead of you in school. | 他是比你大几届的学长 |
[05:19] | He might be “The hottie” | 他可能就是”沙滩帅哥” |
[05:20] | That Alison was talking about in that notebook. | 艾莉森在那本笔记本里谈论的那个人 |
[05:22] | And we think he might’ve been in Cape May the summer. | 我们觉得那个夏天他也可能在开普梅 |
[05:24] | Yeah, him and about four million other Delta-Phi’s. | 没错 有他还有四百万的三角洲法成员 |
[05:27] | And they all wanted to rush Ali. | 而且他们都冲着艾莉去 |
[05:29] | But if he knew her and now he’s on her case, | 但是如果他认识她并且负责她的案子 |
[05:30] | – don’t you think that… – I don’t have time to think. | -你不觉得 -我没时间想这些 |
[05:32] | If I don’t get this website up, I won’t have a job. | 如果我不把网站弄好 饭碗就保不住了 |
[05:35] | I’ll talk to you soon, hon. | 以后联系你 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | Hey. Busy? | 你在忙吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah. I was just about to put out a new | 忙着呢 我刚准备换一个 |
[06:06] | doormat that said “Go away.” | 写着”滚开”的门垫 |
[06:09] | Spencer, I know how valuable you are to the team, | 斯宾塞 我知道你对团队来说很重要 |
[06:13] | but there’s a hundred-year war going on | 但是你和梦娜之间火药味这么浓 |
[06:14] | between you and Mona, and it’s a distraction. | 而且这会分散你们的精力 |
[06:17] | We need to be thinking of one thing: Winning this title. | 我们得集中精力 赢得冠军 |
[06:20] | You were the swing vote, weren’t you? | 你掌握着最关键的那一票 不是吗 |
[06:24] | Look, we can’t afford internal tension. | 听着 我们可不能起内讧 |
[06:26] | War’s a game that has to be played with a smile. | 这场战役是得带着微笑打完的 |
[06:28] | Stop quoting Mona. | 不要再引用梦娜的话了 |
[06:29] | That’s Winston Churchill. | 那是温斯顿·丘吉尔说的 |
[06:30] | Well, he sounds a lot like Mona. | 他的语气和梦娜真像 |
[06:33] | And you know damn well that without me, | 你心里很明白 如果没有我 |
[06:34] | you’re going to be annihilated in world history. | 你的世界史将会一塌糊涂 |
[06:37] | Think we’ve got it covered. | 但是队里已经有人很擅长世界史了 |
[06:38] | By whom? | 谁 |
[06:39] | By me. | 我 |
[06:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Andrew, you want me to practice? Let’s do it. | 安德鲁 你想让我陪练吗 放马过来 |
[06:47] | But if I win, you rescind your vote | 但是如果我赢了 你就撤回你的投票 |
[06:50] | and you put me back on the team. | 让我重新回到队伍里 |
[06:52] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[06:53] | Yes, you can. | 你当然能做到 |
[06:55] | Spencer, even if I could, | 斯宾塞 就算我能做到 |
[06:57] | how do I know you’re not gonna flake on us again? | 我怎么知道你不会再弃我们而去呢 |
[06:59] | Well, I guess that you don’t know that for sure. | 我想这个你确定不了 |
[07:02] | But everything in life is a risk, | 但是生活中的每件事都是一次冒险 |
[07:04] | and you like to gamble. | 而你喜欢赌一把 |
[07:08] | New rules. | 新规则 |
[07:10] | For every question that I get wrong, | 如果我答错一道题 |
[07:13] | I will take off a piece of clothing. | 我就会脱一件衣服 |
[07:19] | Same thing goes for you. | 你也一样 |
[07:21] | And the match isn’t over until one of us is butt naked. | 脱到没衣服可脱了比赛才结束 |
[07:26] | You’re out of control. | 你疯了 |
[07:28] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[07:41] | Jamie? | 杰米 |
[07:42] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[07:45] | What are you doing back up here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[07:46] | Oh, I was looking for a farmer’s market, | 我在找一个农贸超市 |
[07:48] | and then I remembered you that worked nearby, | 然后我记得你在这附近工作 |
[07:50] | and when I got there, they told me– | 我到了那儿 他们告诉我 |
[07:51] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[07:53] | You didn’t drive two hours for a shoo-fly pie. | 你不会开两个小时车过来只为买糖浆馅饼 |
[07:56] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:01] | You’re his father. Right? | 你是他父亲 对不对 |
[08:06] | Does he know? | 他知道了吗 |
[08:08] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:09] | When I floated the idea around, he kinda just shut me down. | 当我提出这个想法时 他就不让我说了 |
[08:14] | Is there a reason that you can’t tell him? | 你有什么难言之隐不能告诉他吗 |
[08:17] | look… | 听着 |
[08:18] | I’ve got a long history of disappointing people. | 我曾经很长一段时间都让人很失望 |
[08:21] | I’d rather not pass on my problems– | 我还是别教坏他了 |
[08:23] | No, he can deal with it. | 他可以应付的 |
[08:25] | Hanna, I’ve taken a lot of shortcuts. | 汉娜 我曾经多次投机取巧 |
[08:29] | My resume’s not gonna put | 凭我的履历没资格 |
[08:30] | me in the running for daddy of the year. | 评比什么年度最佳父亲 |
[08:32] | Okay, well, what does that mean, “Shortcuts”? | “投机取巧”是什么意思 |
[08:35] | Well, for starters, a police record. | 首先 我有前科 |
[08:38] | You were in jail? | 你进过监狱 |
[08:40] | It was a long time ago. And I didn’t kill anyone, | 那是很早以前的事情了 我没杀人 |
[08:44] | so get that look off your face. | 别用这种眼神看我 |
[08:47] | I served time for petty theft. | 我因为小偷小摸而坐牢 |
[08:50] | Caleb’s better off thinking of me as the | 凯勒还是把我当做那个 |
[08:53] | crazy-ass uncle who climbed the fence | 翻过退伍军人体育场的栅栏 |
[08:55] | at veterans stadium to grab him a baseball. | 帮他偷棒球的疯子叔叔比较好 |
[08:57] | No, he’s not. He wants you in his life. | 不是的 他希望你出现在他的生活里 |
[09:01] | You’re his father. | 你是他的父亲 |
[09:03] | Caleb will meet you halfway. | 凯勒会在半途和你见面的 |
[09:10] | This document, which formalized the end of world war I, | 标志着第一次世界大战 |
[09:13] | – was originally known… – Treaty Of Versailles. | -正式结束的公约是… -凡尔赛和约 |
[09:21] | This proponent of establishing a nation | 是谁主张建立一个国家 |
[09:23] | to which former slaves could return to Africa– | 让曾经的黑奴能重返非洲 |
[09:25] | Abraham Lincoln. | 亚伯拉罕·林肯 |
[09:27] | Wrong. | 错 |
[09:28] | Marcus Garvey. | 是马库斯·加维 |
[09:41] | This bloody conflict between the Spartans and Athenians | 斯巴达人与雅典人之间的哪场战役 |
[09:44] | lasted for nearly three decades– | 持续了将近三十年 |
[09:46] | The Trojan War. | 特洛伊战争 |
[09:47] | Wrong. Peloponnesian. | 错 是伯罗奔尼撒战争 |
[10:09] | Is that? Holy crap, it’s Emily Fields. | 是谁 我擦 是艾米丽·菲尔兹 |
[10:12] | Relax. You’re not her type. | 别紧张 你不是她的菜 |
[10:21] | Uhh… Should I have brought more cupcakes? | 我是不是应该再多带点蛋糕 |
[10:25] | No, thanks. I’m leaving. | 不用了 谢谢 我这就走 |
[10:29] | Hi, Emily. | 你好 艾米丽 |
[10:33] | What? Just trying to get my spot on the team back. | 怎么 我只想在队里重新得到一席之地 |
[10:36] | By doing what? | 怎么得到 |
[10:38] | Well, I was about to show Andrew my cupcakes. | 我本想给安德鲁展示一下我的”小蛋糕” |
[10:42] | Since when do you have to get naked to get what you want? | 你什么时候开始通过赤身裸体来达到目的 |
[10:44] | Since politely discussing my intellectual prowess | 自从心平气和地讨论我超凡的智力 |
[10:47] | wasn’t exactly swaying his vote. | 也得不到他的支持 |
[10:49] | Okay, Spencer, you’re way too smart to play dumb. | 斯宾塞 你太聪明了不适合装傻 |
[10:52] | First you drop that bomb on Jason, which, by the way, | 你先给杰森丢了个重磅炸弹 顺带一提 |
[10:54] | now I’m gonna have to un-drop. | 现在我得去善后 |
[10:56] | And then you jump on the first guy that walks in here | 然后你对着第一个走进来的男生投怀送抱 |
[10:58] | just to get back at Toby– | 只是为了报复托比 |
[10:59] | This has nothing to do with Toby. | 这和托比一点关系都没有 |
[11:01] | Mona’s the enemy, remember? | 梦娜才是我们的敌人 记得吗 |
[11:03] | That hasn’t changed. But you have. | 敌人没有变 但是你变了 |
[11:06] | And if you or Toby don’t tell me what is going– | 如果你或托比再不告诉我发生了什么 |
[11:08] | You spoke with him? | 你问过他了吗 |
[11:09] | – No! – Don’t! | -没有 -别 |
[11:10] | Why not? He’s my friend, too. | 为什么 他也是我朋友 |
[11:12] | No, we are not his friends. | 不 我们不是他的朋友 |
[11:13] | Why? What could he have possibly done that is so unforgivable? | 为什么 他做了什么不可原谅的事 |
[11:18] | Y-y-you can’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[11:20] | Really? Because I haven’t lost someone who I deeply love? | 是吗 难道我没有失去过至爱吗 |
[11:25] | You don’t have a monopoly on pain, Spencer. | 不是只有你一个人会痛苦难过 斯宾塞 |
[11:29] | Everybody has their fair share. | 大家都会 |
[11:31] | Okay, but we get through it because we have each other! | 但我们能坚强面对 因为我们还有彼此 |
[11:33] | And your friends are not gonna stand here and watch– | 你的朋友们不会眼睁睁看着你… |
[11:35] | Watch me what? Not be Spencer Hastings anymore? | 看着我怎样 变成另一个人吗 |
[11:39] | Clearly, that’s not working out for me. | 显然 以前的处事方法并不适合我 |
[11:41] | So please just get good with this, Emily. | 习惯起来吧 艾米丽 |
[11:43] | This is the new me! | 习惯这个新的我 |
[11:54] | Whoa, are you moving in, or are you moving out? | 你是要搬进来 还是搬出去啊 |
[11:57] | Out. | 搬出去 |
[12:03] | All right. | 差不多了 |
[12:07] | I don’t think that pot’s disposable. | 这锅不是一次性的吧 |
[12:09] | There’s very little pot left. It’s mostly black oatmeal. | 这锅基本没用了 里面都是烧焦的燕麦 |
[12:11] | Yeah, well, you might miss it. | 你也许会想它的 |
[12:12] | Don’t worry, my mother will go through the trash | 别担心 我搬出去之后 |
[12:14] | after I’m outta here. | 我妈会把这些垃圾检查一遍 |
[12:15] | Let her replace it. | 留给她放回去吧 |
[12:17] | Right… | 好了 |
[12:21] | She called me today. She was looking for you. | 她今天打给我了 说在找你 |
[12:23] | Oh, she found me. At 7 a.m. | 她找到我了 早上七点 |
[12:26] | Paid the super for a spare key and woke me up. | 花钱弄到备用钥匙 叫我起床 |
[12:29] | Wait. If she knew you were here this morning, | 等等 要是她知道你今早在这里 |
[12:31] | why would she call me this afternoon? | 那她下午为什么还要打给我 |
[12:33] | To test you. Trap you. | 测试你 给你下套 |
[12:34] | Prove to Ezra that you’re a liar. | 向以斯拉证明你是个骗子 |
[12:36] | God, she is so hateful. | 天哪 她可真讨厌 |
[12:38] | Did I just say that out loud? | 好像说得有点大声了 |
[12:45] | So, you headed back to prep school? | 你要回预科学校吗 |
[12:48] | Nope, I was officially banished. | 不 我已经正式退学了 |
[12:50] | Where are you gonna finish your senior year? | 那你高三这年要在哪念 |
[12:53] | Who knows? Spain maybe. Halifax. | 谁知道呢 也许去西班牙 或哈利法克斯 |
[12:56] | Halifax? Why there? | 哈利法克斯 为什么去那里 |
[12:58] | I have a friend who works up there at a marine center. | 我有个朋友在那里的海洋中心工作 |
[13:00] | They save seals and track whales. | 他们拯救海豹 追踪鲸鱼 |
[13:02] | It’s an awesome place. | 那地方很棒 |
[13:04] | I think I’d love to do something like that. | 我很感兴趣那些事情 |
[13:06] | That’s cool. | 那很好 |
[13:12] | Why don’t you just stay here till you figure things out? | 在你理清思路之前 为什么不留在这里呢 |
[13:16] | Can’t afford to keep changing the locks. | 我可不想一直换锁 |
[13:19] | I’ll just crash on my buddy’s couch in Philly tonight. | 今天去我费城的朋友家睡一晚沙发 |
[13:23] | I’m just gonna leave that for Ezra. | 这个就留给以斯拉吧 |
[13:25] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[13:27] | No. Have you? | 没有 你呢 |
[13:29] | Yeah, mostly texts. | 收到过他的短信 |
[13:30] | The last time I talked to him, | 我最后一次跟他说话 |
[13:31] | he was at Malcolm’s soccer game. | 他正在看马尔科姆的足球赛 |
[13:34] | With Maggie. | 跟麦琪一起 |
[13:36] | Hey, I wouldn’t read too much into that. | 别多想 |
[13:39] | Tell her I’m in Canada. | 跟她说我在加拿大 |
[13:42] | Hey, Cece, what’s up? | 茜茜 什么事 |
[13:44] | Please tell me you’re stilling working for that photographer. | 拜托告诉我 你还在给那个摄影师打工 |
[13:46] | I am. Why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[13:48] | I hired some dork off a bogus website | 我在一个假的网站上雇了几个蠢货 |
[13:51] | who showed up to shoot photos with his phone. | 他们跑过来用手机拍照 |
[13:53] | Idiot. Any chance you could grab | 真是白痴 |
[13:55] | some decent equipment and help me with this tonight? | 你今晚能带些专业装备来帮我摄影吗 |
[13:57] | I’ll pay you. I’ll spring for dinner. | 我会付你钱的 还请你吃晚餐 |
[14:00] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[14:03] | Is there any chance I can bring an assistant? | 我能带个助手来吗 |
[14:07] | I never asked you for your help. | 我从没让你帮我 |
[14:10] | You know what, I just saw him last week. | 我上周才见过他 |
[14:11] | If I wanted to get into this, I would’ve. | 要是我想弄明白的话 我早就做了 |
[14:14] | You didn’t even question it until I brought it up. | 在我提出之前 你根本就没怀疑过 |
[14:16] | Hannah, it’s not like the possibility never crossed my mind. | 汉娜 我不是没想过 |
[14:19] | Okay, and if it is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[14:20] | it’s even more reason for me not to meet him. | 那我又多了一条理由不去见他 |
[14:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | Maybe I’m not ready, okay? | 也许我还没准备好 |
[14:26] | Maybe I’m not in the place where you want me to be. | 也许我做不到你希望的那样 |
[14:28] | Maybe you should stop poking around in areas | 也许我的私事没让你插手 |
[14:30] | in my life where you weren’t invited! | 你就该别插手 |
[14:32] | Okay, I didn’t invite you to go hunting down “A” behind my back. | 我也没让你背着我追查A |
[14:36] | Hannah, I did that out of love and concern for you. | 汉娜 我是出于对你的爱和担心 |
[14:39] | And that’s why I’m doing this! | 所以我才会这么做 |
[14:42] | Look, he just wants to talk to you. | 他只是想跟你谈谈 |
[14:46] | Okay, even as your uncle, you should give him a chance. | 就算他是你叔叔 你也该给他个机会 |
[14:49] | It’s just a cup of coffee, you can throw it on him if you want. | 就是喝杯咖啡 你要想的话可以泼他一脸 |
[14:52] | You know what, you go, okay? | 你去吧 |
[14:54] | He had a lot of days where he could have made this choice, | 他有大把时间做出这个选择 |
[14:56] | and he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[14:57] | Instead, he let me grow up on my own. | 却反而让我独自成长 |
[15:00] | And that’s where I am. | 现在好了 |
[15:01] | I’m grown up, and I’m on my own. | 我长大了 独立了 |
[15:03] | So I’m saying, “no”. | 我拒绝去 |
[15:05] | Well, he’s really looking forward to this, so… | 他真的很期待 |
[15:07] | guess I’ll just be there without you. | 看来我只能自己去了 |
[15:09] | Great. Let me know how it works out. | 很好 记得告诉我 你们处得如何 |
[15:16] | What’s he so angry about? | 他干嘛这么生气 |
[15:20] | His father. | 他爸爸的事 |
[15:32] | Hey. What are you doing back here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[15:35] | I wanted to talk to you about what Spencer said at the cemetery. | 我想跟你谈谈斯宾塞在墓地说的事 |
[15:40] | You going to tell me she made that up– Ali being pregnant. | 你要跟我说 艾莉怀孕的事是她乱编的 |
[15:44] | Come on, Emily, that wasn’t breaking news to any of you. | 拜托 艾米丽 对这事你们并不感到惊讶 |
[15:47] | It doesn’t mean it’s true, just because Cece said it. | 就因为茜茜这么说 不代表是真的 |
[15:49] | Cece? Is that who set her up with Wilden? | 茜茜 是她帮艾莉和威尔登牵线的吗 |
[15:52] | No. She doesn’t even know him. I asked. | 不 她都不认识他 我问过了 |
[15:55] | I just thought it was weird seeing a picture of Wilden up | 我就是觉得看到威尔登去开普梅海滩的照片 |
[15:57] | in Cape May. | 很奇怪 |
[15:58] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, what picture? | 什么照片 |
[15:59] | Where’d you see this? | 你在哪看到的 |
[16:00] | Police station. | 警局 |
[16:02] | Wilden and a few of his buddies holding up a fish. | 威尔登和他几个朋友举着条鱼 |
[16:05] | On a boat? | 在船上 |
[16:05] | Uhh, it’s more of a dock. Why? | 应该是码头 怎么了 |
[16:08] | Alison made my dad this collage, | 艾莉森给我爸爸做了副拼贴画 |
[16:11] | and there was a picture of her on a boat. | 里面有张她在船上的照片 |
[16:13] | What if it was Wilden’s? | 如果船是威尔登的呢 |
[16:14] | Jason, you can’t ask him. | 杰森 你不能问他 |
[16:16] | Okay, if he is trying to hide something, it could hurt you. | 要是他有事瞒着你 真相会让你受伤 |
[16:19] | Don’t bring up what Spencer said. | 别提斯宾塞说的事 |
[16:20] | It’s too late. I already called him. | 太晚了 我已经打给他了 |
[16:22] | What? What did he say? | 什么 他说什么了 |
[16:25] | Nothing. Yet. I left a message. | 暂时什么都没说 我留了言 |
[16:29] | Would sure help, though, if I were armed with more proof. | 要是我有更多证据的话 一定会有所帮助 |
[16:32] | Where is that picture of Ali? | 艾莉那张照片在哪 |
[16:33] | Probably in some box in my dad’s new office. | 也许在我爸爸新办公室的某个盒子里 |
[16:36] | Can I see it? | 我能看看吗 |
[16:41] | Do you want some lemon juice on your broccoli? | 你的西兰花要加柠檬汁吗 |
[16:43] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[16:44] | Oh, we have to call Mom and Dad before it gets too late. | 我们得早点给爸妈打电话 |
[16:46] | They’re five hours ahead in London. | 伦敦比我们早五个小时 |
[16:48] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[16:53] | Why is Wren here? | 任来干什么 |
[16:56] | Did you call him? | 你叫他来的吗 |
[16:57] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[17:01] | – Ahh, Melissa. – Hello. | -梅丽莎 -你好 |
[17:05] | Hi. I didn’t think you’d– | 我以为你不在 |
[17:07] | I’m sure you didn’t. | 这点我不怀疑 |
[17:09] | I heard you were back in school, | 我听说你回学校了 |
[17:10] | finishing your degree. | 去完成学业 |
[17:11] | I am. It’s taking longer than I expected. | 是的 没想到会花那么久时间 |
[17:14] | Right, well, you’ve been distracted, life and all that. | 经历了这么多 集中精神有点困难 |
[17:16] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好啊 斯宾塞 |
[17:17] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[17:21] | I think I’ll dine out back. | 我还是回房吃吧 |
[17:24] | We should catch up sometime. | 我们有空叙叙旧 |
[17:27] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[17:31] | Really, what are you doing here? | 说真的 你来干什么 |
[17:33] | I got a call | 我接到一通电话 |
[17:33] | from someone who was concerned about your state of mind. | 有人很担心你的心理状态 |
[17:36] | So you’re making house calls now? | 你现在还上门服务了 |
[17:38] | I’m not here as a professional. | 我不是作为专业人士来的 |
[17:41] | Damn it. I was really hoping for some shock therapy, | 可恶 我还希望来个休克疗法 |
[17:44] | but maybe you could just wire me to a toaster | 也许你能把我接在烤面包片机上 |
[17:46] | and press “top brown only.” | 再按下”一面焦黄”按键 |
[17:47] | Spencer, save it. I’ve seen this sort of unraveling before and– | 斯宾塞 别说了 我见过这种因感情受挫… |
[17:50] | And I’m what? What is the crisis, really? | 我怎么了 我有什么问题 |
[17:53] | That I took my bra off at four in the afternoon? | 我下午四点脱掉了内衣 |
[17:55] | Please tell Emily that I don’t need supervision. | 请告诉艾米丽我不用人看着 |
[17:57] | I never spoke to Emily, and I didn’t hear anything about a bra. | 我没跟艾米丽说过话 也没听说内衣的事 |
[18:01] | So what, she told Hannah? | 那怎么回事 她告诉汉娜了 |
[18:05] | – Aria? – I didn’t speak to any of them. | -还是艾瑞亚 -都不是 |
[18:07] | Who did you speak with? | 那谁给你打电话的 |
[18:11] | Mona? | 梦娜 |
[18:14] | Mona sent you here, didn’t she? | 梦娜让你来的 对吧 |
[18:15] | Spencer, she recognizes self-destructive, aggressive behavior. | 斯宾塞 她认得自毁和攻击行为 |
[18:18] | If someone had intervened on her behalf, | 要是当时有人介入 |
[18:20] | she might not have ended up in Radley. | 她也许就不会进拉德里了 |
[18:24] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[18:28] | It was actually really thoughtful of her to send you. | 她让你来真的很体贴 |
[18:31] | Yeah. It was indeed. | 的确 |
[18:33] | And if want, I can refer you to someone– | 你要想的话 我可以给你介绍 |
[18:35] | What I really want is just to get out of the house. | 我只想离开这屋子 |
[18:37] | Do you think that maybe we could just… | 你觉得我们能 |
[18:39] | go to, like, dinner and a movie? | 出去吃晚餐 或者看电影吗 |
[18:42] | A date wasn’t exactly– | 约会可不是… |
[18:43] | No, it’s not a date! | 这不是约会 |
[18:44] | It’s a mental health outing. | 是心理健康休闲 |
[18:46] | But I am not going to go with my doctor. | 不过我可不想跟我的医生出去 |
[18:49] | Oh, let’s go to that film festival up in Bucknell. | 我们去巴克内尔的电影节吧 |
[18:52] | Where is that? | 在哪里 |
[18:53] | It’s up near Lewisburg. It’s really not that far. | 就在路易斯堡附近 不远的 |
[18:56] | Just give me a second to change. | 等我换件衣服 |
[19:08] | Hey, Jamie. It’s Hannah. | 杰米 我是汉娜 |
[19:09] | Um… I was just wondering if maybe you were, um… | 我在想 也许你… |
[19:16] | You know what, never mind. | 算了 没事 |
[19:18] | You’re probably already on your way down there. | 也许你已经在过去的路上了 |
[19:20] | So, um, I’ll see you soon. | 等下见吧 |
[19:43] | Um, if you’re still heading to the brew, | 如果你还要去咖啡店的话 |
[19:48] | can I join? | 我能一起去吗 |
[19:51] | I don’t know if I’m going to be able to deal with this… | 我不知道自己能不能处理好 |
[19:56] | but I know it’s going to be a lot easier if you’re with me. | 但你陪着我的话会轻松很多 |
[20:02] | I’m with you. | 我陪着你 |
[20:17] | Do you want me to call him again? | 要我再给他打个电话吗 |
[20:19] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:23] | Maybe he misunderstood. | 也许他误会了 |
[20:25] | Maybe he thought I meant tomorrow. | 以为是明天 |
[20:27] | or next Friday. | 或下周五 |
[20:29] | Hannah, he had a hard enough time being there for me as an uncle. | 汉娜 他当时做我叔叔就很不情愿 |
[20:32] | Okay, when I was six, he left me with a babysitter. | 我六岁时 他把我留给保姆 |
[20:35] | I had babysitters. My mom was out all the time. | 我也有保姆 我妈一直不在家 |
[20:38] | Right, but she came back. | 可她还是会回家 |
[20:40] | Eventually the sitter called the police. | 最后保姆报了警 |
[20:43] | That was such a treat. | 真是难忘的经历 |
[20:45] | Answering questions, in my pajamas, | 穿着睡衣 在警车里 |
[20:47] | about Uncle Jamie in a squad car. | 回答有关杰米叔叔的问题 |
[20:50] | He’s not the same person. | 他变了 |
[20:52] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:54] | Well, you tell that to the empty chair. | 你去跟这把空椅子说吧 |
[20:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:58] | Just wait. Five more minutes. | 再等五分钟 |
[21:02] | Please? | 拜托 |
[21:12] | It would be great if you had something round, | 要是有件圆润生锈的东西就好了 |
[21:14] | a little tarnished, like a… old teapot. | 比如说 旧茶壶 |
[21:17] | There might be something in the basement. | 地下室也许会有 |
[21:19] | You want me to go check? | 要我去看看吗 |
[21:20] | Would you? | 行吗 |
[21:21] | Thanks, love. | 谢谢了 亲爱的 |
[21:25] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[21:28] | Is big brother as yummy as little brother? | 这俩兄弟都很迷人啊 |
[21:32] | Ah, lucky girl! | 幸运的女孩 |
[21:35] | You got two for one. | 买一送一啊 |
[21:36] | I’ve got one. | 就一个 |
[21:37] | He’s out of town. | 他出城了 |
[21:39] | He’s dealing with some family stuff. | 处理一些家庭琐事 |
[21:41] | Are you and your man good? | 你们还好吗 |
[21:43] | Fine. Why do you ask that? | 还好 为什么这么问 |
[21:46] | Well, I mean, you shouldn’t be free on a Friday night. | 你周五晚上不应该有空啊 |
[21:49] | You know what they say, you can’t be with the one you love… | 他们都说 得不到自己爱的人… |
[21:54] | I, uh, couldn’t find a teapot, | 我找不到茶壶 |
[21:56] | but I found some other cool stuff. | 不过找到了其他好东西 |
[21:57] | That’s even better. | 那更好了 |
[22:00] | I’m going to go hunt down some dinner. | 我去买些吃的当晚饭 |
[22:08] | Can we just get this to go? | 我们把这个打包吧 |
[22:11] | Yeah. I’ll get a box. | 好的 我去找个盒子 |
[22:23] | Where have you been? | 你怎么现在才来 |
[22:24] | The trip was longer than I thought. | 旅途比我想象的要长 |
[22:32] | What do you want? | 想点些什么 |
[22:34] | Anything decaf. | 低咖啡因的就行 |
[22:51] | We were just about to leave. | 我们都准备走了 |
[22:53] | I wouldn’t blame you if you had. | 你走了我也不会怪你 |
[22:57] | Can you stick around for a few more minutes? | 你能再待几分钟吗 |
[23:13] | Mmm, that looks good! | 看起来不错 |
[23:16] | They give you a discount on used cake? | 店里吃剩的蛋糕在打折吗 |
[23:18] | It was ours. We had to eat something to soak up all this tea. | 这是我们点的 喝茶总得配点什么吧 |
[23:21] | Right. | 有道理 |
[23:24] | Um, I’d get you a fresh piece, | 我也想替你拿块新鲜的 |
[23:25] | but if I stand up again, it’s to pee. | 但是我一旦站起来就想上厕所 |
[23:26] | And I would rather do that in my pants than leave you two alone. | 我宁愿尿到裤子上都不要丢下你们两人 |
[23:31] | Classy girl. | 好姑娘 |
[23:32] | I’m so proud. | 非常自豪 |
[23:41] | It’ll take me a sec. I know where the keys are. | 我得找找 我知道钥匙在哪 |
[23:55] | What is all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:56] | Looks like someone’s offering me a drink. | 看起来有人想请我喝一杯 |
[23:58] | Is this some kind of sick joke? | 是什么变态玩笑吗 |
[24:00] | Yeah, or how Wilden returns phone calls. | 可能 或者威尔顿给的答复 |
[24:03] | Who would do all this? | 谁会这么干 |
[24:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[24:09] | Would you mind grabbing that other trashcan? | 你可以帮我把那个垃圾桶拿来吗 |
[24:14] | This is freaking crazy. | 这人真有病 |
[24:18] | I don’t believe this. | 我就不信这邪 |
[24:43] | You sure we haven’t gone too far? | 你确定我们没走过头 |
[24:45] | We’re fine. I saw a sign back there. | 没错 我刚才看到了路标 |
[24:47] | What, to New Hampshire? | 写了什么 去新罕布什尔吗 |
[24:50] | Trust me. It’ll be worth it. | 相信我 这事值得 |
[24:52] | Oh, I love this song. | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[25:04] | Well, I hope she wasn’t planning on drinking this for dinner. | 我希望她所说的晚饭不要就是这瓶酒 |
[25:08] | Where is dinner? She’s been gone a long time. | 话说晚饭呢 她出去半天了 |
[25:11] | Probably wants us to finish this by the time that she gets back. | 可能想让我们在她回来前消灭这瓶酒吧 |
[25:14] | You know what, I need some more overhead light. | 我觉得可以来点顶灯 |
[25:18] | Uh, what about this? | 这怎么样 |
[25:21] | Looks pretty heavy. | 看起来很重 |
[25:23] | Hey, I’ve lifted things way heavier than this. | 我抬过比这更重的东西 |
[25:24] | Once had to carry my prom date over my shoulder. | 有次还要把我的舞伴举过肩呢 |
[25:27] | Nice! | 不错啊 |
[25:29] | Okay, this is way heavier than Amber Tarsen. | 这家伙比安伯·塔森重多了 |
[25:34] | When did that happen? | 这酒什么时候倒了 |
[25:38] | No, don’t use that. Get some paper towels and some spot remover. | 别用那个 拿纸巾和除斑剂来 |
[25:50] | Whoa, how’d it get bigger? | 污渍怎么变大了 |
[25:51] | It likes water. | 这好像是水 |
[25:55] | I know I packed that picture myself. | 我自己打包那照片的 |
[26:00] | When did your dad move here? | 你爸什么时候搬过来的 |
[26:03] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间了 |
[26:05] | I think the move | 我觉得搬家 |
[26:06] | was more about leaving rosewood than anything else. | 主要是因为想远离玫瑰镇 |
[26:12] | I’m pretty sure it’s in one of these boxes. | 我确定在其中一个箱子里 |
[26:18] | That must’ve been hard. Back there. | 回到那里 一定不太好受吧 |
[26:22] | Who do you think would do something like that? | 你觉得谁会那么做 |
[26:25] | Honestly? | 实话说 |
[26:27] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[26:30] | But I don’t think she’s visiting us from beyond the grave, so… | 但她不可能爬出坟墓来拜访我们 所以 |
[26:33] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:35] | I do. | 我知道 |
[26:37] | Jason, I know you think of Mona as a friend, | 杰森 我知道你把梦娜当朋友 |
[26:40] | but she spent two years pulling stunts like that on us. | 但是她过去两年一直那么折磨我们 |
[26:42] | Mona is not a friend, Emily. She’s a link. | 梦娜不是朋友 艾米丽 她是个线索 |
[26:45] | To what? | 通向什么的呢 |
[26:46] | I’m pretty sure she knows who dug up my sister’s remains. | 我敢肯定她知道是谁挖出了我妹妹的尸体 |
[26:49] | And you think she’ll tell you? | 你觉得她会告诉你吗 |
[26:50] | Well, she hasn’t yet… | 她还没有说 |
[26:52] | but I’m getting warmer. | 但我会表现更热情 |
[27:01] | You’re back. | 回来了 |
[27:02] | Where’s Caleb? | 凯勒呢 |
[27:04] | With his dad. | 和他爸在一起 |
[27:05] | They probably didn’t even notice that I left. | 他们可能都没发现我走了 |
[27:08] | So, it went well? | 那么 一切顺利吗 |
[27:09] | Very well. | 非常顺利 |
[27:11] | Hey, did pastor Ted hire someone to work on the church? | 泰德牧师雇了人在教堂工作没 |
[27:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:16] | Although this time, | 但是现在 |
[27:17] | I think he’ll probably look for someone | 我觉得他也许需要了 |
[27:18] | who doesn’t list his mother as a reference. | 因为有人向我提出了这个问题 |
[27:22] | Why? | 怎么 |
[27:23] | Well, he should use Jamie. | 他该雇杰米 |
[27:26] | Mom, he’s building a stable from scratch. | 妈妈 他能平地搭起一个马棚 |
[27:28] | He can fix a bell tower. | 还会修钟楼 |
[27:29] | Let’s just give him a reason to stay in rosewood for a while– | 我们想个办法让他留在玫瑰镇留一阵子吧 |
[27:32] | – Slow down. – Look, it’s a win-win situation for everyone. | -慢慢来 -这对大家都好啊 |
[27:35] | Okay, just ask. | 只需问问就可以 |
[27:36] | Please, Caleb really wants this. | 求你了 凯勒真的这么想 |
[27:40] | Caleb or you? | 是凯勒还是你 |
[27:43] | Well, this is about Caleb. | 好吧 但这是为凯勒着想 |
[27:48] | Is this it? | 就是这个吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:54] | Why would Ali give this to your dad? | 艾莉为什么要把这给你爸爸 |
[27:57] | Typical Ali move. | 这就是艾莉 |
[27:59] | Strolled in one day at dawn. Father went ballistic. | 有天黎明才溜回来 爸爸很生气 |
[28:02] | This was her apology. | 这是她的道歉 |
[28:04] | That’s the one. | 就是那张 |
[28:07] | Whose hand is that… On Ali’s shoulder? | 艾莉肩上那只手是谁的 |
[28:11] | Wilden. You check the other side? | 是威尔顿 另一边呢 |
[28:17] | Cece told you she didn’t know? | 茜茜跟你说她不知道这事吗 |
[28:19] | Why did she lie? Is she protecting him? | 她为什么要撒谎 她在保护他吗 |
[28:22] | Might be protecting herself. | 也许是在保护她自己 |
[28:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:25] | Maybe they had their own thing going on. | 也许他们之间也有纠葛 |
[28:27] | Maybe she planned on meeting up with him that night. | 也许她那天晚上准备见他的 |
[28:29] | What night? | 哪天晚上 |
[28:32] | The last night my sister was alive. | 我妹妹活着的最后一天晚上 |
[28:57] | Ali? | 艾莉吗 |
[29:04] | Ali! | 艾莉 |
[29:20] | Jason, when police were questioning you about that night, | 杰森 警察问你那天晚上发生的事 |
[29:23] | Why wouldn’t you just tell them? | 你怎么不跟他们说 |
[29:25] | I never trusted that’s what I really saw. | 我也不确定我所看到的是不是真的 |
[29:28] | Besides, if I had told them, | 而且如果我说了 |
[29:29] | that would have meant I was awake, even for a minute. | 说明我当时醒着 即使只有一小会儿 |
[29:32] | And that would have made me a suspect. | 那样我会有杀人嫌疑 |
[29:45] | Melissa gave you a curfew? | 梅丽莎给你定了宵禁 |
[29:48] | She probably wishes that she could. | 她倒是希望可以 |
[29:51] | Uh, no, I just have to email my parents. | 没有 给爸妈发个邮件就行 |
[29:53] | It’s too late to call them. | 太晚了 不方便打过去 |
[29:54] | But will you go in and get us a table, | 你能先进去选座位吗 |
[29:56] | and I’ll be right in? | 我随后到 |
[29:57] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[30:14] | – Umm…Hello. – Hi! | -你好 -你好啊 |
[30:17] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[30:18] | Oh, Andrew, I didn’t recognize you in clothes. | 安德鲁 穿上衣服都认不出你了 |
[30:20] | You know you can’t be here. | 你知道你不能来的 |
[30:22] | Relax, moose. I’m not here to see you. | 放轻松 小妹 我不是来找你的 |
[30:24] | Uh, Spencer, what a surprise! | 斯宾塞 真意外 |
[30:27] | You know, the match isn’t until tomorrow. | 比赛明天才开始 |
[30:30] | I know, I just wanted to get up here super early, | 我知道 我只是想早早地来 |
[30:32] | so I could get a V.I.P. seat. | 抢个贵宾席 |
[30:34] | I promise I will not eat into your practice. | 我保证不打扰你们练习 |
[30:36] | I just wanted to wish the team captain good luck. | 我只是想祝队长好运 |
[30:39] | Hello, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[30:41] | Did I hear you came all this way just to get a good seat? | 你说你特意跑来占个好位子 |
[30:43] | Two seats, actually. | 其实是两个位子 |
[30:45] | I’m, uh, here with Wren. | 我跟任一起 |
[30:48] | We booked a room. | 我们订了包间 |
[30:49] | I really want to thank you | 真的很感谢你 |
[30:51] | for sending the good doctor to my rescue. | 派妙手名医去解救我 |
[30:56] | I only called him because you– | 我打给他只是因为你 |
[30:58] | Oh, no, Mona, we know why you called him. | 不 梦娜 我们都清楚你为什么找他 |
[31:01] | He gives really good intervention. | 他很会从中调停 |
[31:05] | Actually part of my treatment plan | 我的一个治疗环节 |
[31:06] | requires me to read a case study | 要求我阅读一个 |
[31:08] | all about a deeply disturbed teenager. | 精神严重失常的青少年的案例 |
[31:12] | Wren seems to refer to her as “M”, | 任称呼她为M |
[31:14] | but we both know that this sociopath | 但我们都知道 这个神经病 |
[31:16] | goes by other initials as well. | 还有另一个代号 |
[31:18] | Sounds riveting. | 真吸引人 |
[31:21] | But if you’ll excuse me– | 但先失陪了 |
[31:22] | I do wonder, though, how anonymous this patient can stay | 我很好奇一旦整个案例在网上公布 |
[31:25] | once I upload the entire case study on the internet | 并附上你的照片 这个匿名病患 |
[31:28] | with your photo attached. | 还能隐藏多久 |
[31:31] | And whose looking cray-cray now, Spencer? | 现在是谁疯疯癫癫 斯宾塞 |
[31:34] | Have you completely lost it? | 你是不是彻底疯了 |
[31:37] | Is that why Toby left you? | 托比是因为这个离开你的吗 |
[31:39] | According to your records, Toby was never with me. | 按照你说的 托比从来不在我这边 |
[31:42] | But my friends still are, Mona, | 但我还有朋友 梦娜 |
[31:44] | and you’re not taking away any more of them. | 别指望还能抢走她们 |
[31:47] | And yet I don’t see any of them here with you now. | 可现在她们都不在 |
[31:51] | Do you still have any friends, Spencer? | 你现在还有朋友吗 斯宾塞 |
[31:57] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[31:59] | Just stop! | 住手 |
[32:03] | Oh, my God, look at that. | 天啊 你看 |
[32:05] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[32:09] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[32:15] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[32:18] | It’s okay. It’s fine, she just… | 没事 她只是… |
[32:20] | She snapped. I’m okay. | 她突然失控了 我没事 |
[32:25] | She is definitely gonna know that we moved this. | 她肯定会发现我们移动了这个 |
[32:27] | We’ll tell her we did it for a great shot. | 那我们就说是拍摄要求 |
[32:29] | Wes, wait, there’s… | 维斯 等等 |
[32:31] | There’s gotta be a better solution. | 一定还有更好的办法 |
[32:33] | There is, I’ll just sleep on the stain | 有的 我不睡车后座了 |
[32:34] | instead of the backseat of my car. | 就睡在这滩污渍上 |
[32:35] | Oh, what happened to the guy in Philly? | 你在费城的朋友呢 |
[32:40] | There is no guy in Philly. | 没有这号人 |
[32:41] | You don’t have a place to stay tonight. | 你今晚没地方住 |
[32:43] | Aria, I’m fine. | 艾瑞亚 我没事 |
[32:44] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[32:46] | – Stay at my place. – No, I– | -去我家吧 -不行 |
[32:48] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:49] | Okay, you’ll sleep on our couch. | 你就睡沙发吧 |
[32:56] | Hey, CeCe, where are you? | 茜茜 你在哪儿 |
[32:58] | Don’t ask. I went to the bar to wait for the food, | 别提了 我到酒吧等餐 |
[33:01] | I had one glass of wine, maybe two, | 喝了一两杯葡萄酒 |
[33:03] | and I come out and they towed my friggin’ car. | 出来的时候发现该死的车被拖走了 |
[33:07] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[33:08] | Do you need us to come get you? | 要不要我们去接你 |
[33:09] | No, I’m okay. | 不用 我没事 |
[33:10] | I found a credit card that won’t bounce. | 我找到了一张刷不爆的信用卡 |
[33:12] | I’m sure I’ll get my car back at some point. | 车总能取回来的 |
[33:15] | How are you guys? | 你们怎么样 |
[33:16] | Oh, we’re great! | 我们很好 |
[33:17] | A little starved, but we’re finished. | 有点饿 但已经弄完了 |
[33:19] | And I’ll e-mail you the jpegs. | 图片我会发到你的邮箱 |
[33:21] | Excellent! I’m sorry tonight was such a bust. | 很好 抱歉今晚搞砸了 |
[33:23] | I owe you big time. | 我欠你一个大人情 |
[33:25] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[33:29] | Okay, we’re all done. | 好了 都搞定了 |
[33:29] | Let’s pack up and get out of here. We can eat at my place. | 收拾东西走吧 晚餐可以回我家吃 |
[33:32] | Aria, I’m… I’m fine in my car, all right? | 艾瑞亚 我就睡车里没关系 |
[33:34] | I’ve slept in the backseat before. | 我以前就睡过后座 |
[33:35] | Wes, I’ve seen your car. You can’t even find your backseat. | 维斯 我见过你的车 根本没有后座 |
[33:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[34:07] | They’ve been up there a long time. | 他们上去很久了 |
[34:09] | That’s a good thing. | 那是好事 |
[34:12] | Means that Pastor Ted likes his ideas. | 说明泰德牧师喜欢他的设想 |
[34:15] | Or he’s freaked that Jamie got paid | 也可能杰米上一份工作的报酬是毒品 |
[34:16] | at his last job in weed. | 吓到他了 |
[34:20] | Was this too much in one day? | 是不是操之过急了 |
[34:24] | I don’t know, I just thought that | 我也不懂 只是觉得 |
[34:25] | – you guys were down the street, and– – No. | -既然碰到了 -不会 |
[34:29] | No, it’s smart. | 不会 很妙 |
[34:32] | And who knows when he would have… | 而且谁都料不到 |
[34:34] | Made it back down here. | 他什么时候回来 |
[34:36] | He probably thinks I’m the pushiest person ever. | 他可能觉得 我是他见过最固执的人 |
[34:41] | Actually, he thinks that you’re remarkable. | 实际上 他觉得你很不一般 |
[34:46] | He thinks I’m the luckiest person ever. | 他觉得我是天下最幸运的人 |
[34:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:10] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[35:13] | I see the spirit has moved you. | 看来你们被感召了 |
[35:16] | How would you guys like to take this to a more secular setting? | 想不想去世俗一点的地方继续 |
[35:19] | Why, what’s going on? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[35:21] | Ted and Jamie are finalizing some numbers. | 泰德和杰米还有些数额要敲定 |
[35:24] | He got the job? | 他被录用了 |
[35:25] | Yep. | 没错 |
[35:28] | I suggested we celebrate. | 我们庆祝一下吧 |
[35:30] | Pizza and beer, back at the house? | 回家吃比萨喝啤酒 怎么样 |
[35:32] | Well, we’ll have the beer, no pizza. | 啤酒有了 但没披萨 |
[35:35] | Come on, they’ll meet us at home. | 快点 他们在家跟我们碰头 |
[36:16] | Are we going up? | 电梯是在上升吗 |
[36:24] | What just happened? | 刚刚怎么了 |
[36:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:26] | Should I…? | 我该… |
[36:28] | I’m not sure who’s gonna answer on a Friday night, | 我不知道周五晚上有没有人值班 |
[36:29] | but go for it. | 但试试吧 |
[36:32] | Oh, come on. Try your phone. | 不会吧 用你手机试试 |
[36:44] | You should probably get that. | 你最好接下电话 |
[36:50] | Hello, Melissa. It’s Wren. You’re on speaker. | 你好 梅丽莎 我是任 我开了扬声器 |
[36:53] | Why are you answering Spencer’s phone? | 你为什么接斯宾塞的电话 |
[36:54] | Is she with you? | 她跟你一起吗 |
[36:55] | She is indeed. We went to a restaurant a little off the grid. | 没错 我们去了一家偏远餐馆 |
[36:58] | She’s a bit of a gyppy tummy. | 她有点肠胃不适 |
[37:01] | Gyppy what? | 怎么不适 |
[37:02] | Food poisoning. | 食物中毒 |
[37:03] | What did she eat? | 她吃什么了 |
[37:04] | Something we probably ran over on the way up there. | 可能是去餐馆路上的一些东西 |
[37:08] | We’ll be home soon, Melissa. Bye. | 梅丽莎 我们马上就到家 拜 |
[37:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[37:18] | I’m going to have a hard time taking money from Cece. | 从茜茜那儿拿钱 我要没好日子过了 |
[37:22] | I mean, how much do you think a rug like that costs? | 你觉得像那样的地毯要多少钱 |
[37:24] | More than she’s paying us. | 比我们的报酬多 |
[37:25] | Look, don’t worry about it. | 别担心这事 |
[37:27] | I’m guessing that Cece’s made a few stains herself. | 我猜茜茜自己也弄脏过 |
[37:31] | Okay, that came out all wrong. | 好吧 这猜想大错特错 |
[37:34] | You mind if I borrow something? | 介意我跟你借点东西吗 |
[37:35] | I, uh, can’t fall asleep unless I read. | 不看会儿书我就睡不着 |
[37:38] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:40] | Your class studied the Provincetown group in the ’20s? | 你们课上学了20年代的普罗温斯敦集团吗 |
[37:43] | Yep. I, uh, did a paper on Millay. | 是啊 我就米莱写了篇论文 |
[37:46] | Nice. I did mine on O’Neill. | 厉害 我写的是奥尼尔 |
[37:48] | She was, like, a major inspiration for him. | 米莱差不多是奥尼尔的主要灵感来源 |
[37:52] | “I cannot say what loves have come and gone, | “我说不出为何 所爱来了又去 |
[37:55] | I only know that summer sang in me | 我仅明了 我心中的夏天 |
[37:58] | A little while, that in me sings no more.” | 曾经歌声嘹亮 如今已无声无息” |
[38:02] | I had a poetry teacher | 我有个教诗歌的老师 |
[38:05] | who wouldn’t let me sit down until I recited something. | 要是我不背点东西出来就不让我坐下 |
[38:07] | Yo, sorry, I’m tardy. I like to party. | 对不起 我迟到了 我喜欢派对 |
[38:10] | Yeah, no, that did not cut it. | 是啊 一说起来就停不下 |
[38:16] | It was really fun tonight. I’m glad you stuck around. | 今晚真的很有意思 很高兴你能陪着我 |
[38:19] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:26] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样 |
[38:27] | No, no, we can’t. | 是 是啊 我们不能 |
[38:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:49] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:51] | I got it. Just give me a sec. | 我够着了 再坚持一会儿 |
[39:01] | We can make that jump. | 我们可以从这跳下去 |
[39:02] | Just push off, keep your knees bent. | 只要人下去 保持膝盖弯曲就可以了 |
[39:04] | Have you done this before? | 你有跳过吗 |
[39:06] | Hell no. | 当然没有 |
[39:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:13] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[39:15] | Hey, hey, you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[39:18] | You can make it. Come on, Em. | 你能行的 加油 艾米 |
[39:22] | Hey, hey, look at me. You can make that. | 看着我 你能行的 |
[39:24] | Who’s going to hold the doors open for you? | 等会儿谁给你撑着门 |
[39:29] | Is somebody up there? | 有人在那里吗 |
[39:32] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 天啊 天啊 我的天啊 |
[39:34] | – Emily, let’s go, right now. – I can’t do this. | -艾米丽 赶紧下去 -我不行 |
[39:36] | I can’t do this! | 我做不到 |
[39:37] | Emily, yes, you can. You can do it. | 艾米丽 你可以 你能做到 |
[39:39] | You can do it, all right. Come on. | 你做得到 加油 |
[39:42] | Emily, you can do this. | 艾米丽 你做得到 |
[39:43] | You gotta go now. Come on. | 现在就爬下去 加油 |
[39:52] | Emily, let’s go, now! | 艾米丽 跳 |
[39:57] | Okay. I’ll hold the door open for you. | 好了 我给你把门顶着 |
[40:05] | No! | 不要 |
[40:07] | Jason! Jason! | 杰森 杰森 |
[40:11] | Jason! | 杰森 |
[40:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:18] | To change? | 能找开吗 |
[40:19] | Uh, sorry, I’m not allowed to carry that much. | 抱歉 我身上不能带这么多钱 |
[40:22] | Ted, do you have a 20 on you? | 泰德 你有二十刀吗 |
[40:24] | I got this. | 我来给 |
[40:25] | No, no, no. This was my idea. | 不 不行 这是我叫的 |
[40:26] | Please. It’s the least I can do. | 别 这是我最微薄的报答了 |
[40:29] | – Thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[40:33] | Thanks for not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃 |
[40:44] | – Keep the change. – Thanks. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[41:29] | Did they give something for the pain? | 他们给你什么止痛药了吗 |
[41:32] | Yeah, but it’s making me thirsty. | 有 但这些药让我觉得口渴 |
[41:37] | Here. | 喝点水 |
[41:41] | You’re really lucky, Jason. | 杰森 你真是走运 |
[41:43] | It’s amazing you survived. | 你还活着真是令人惊讶 |
[41:46] | Yeah. This time you and Spencer | 是啊 这次斯宾塞跟你 |
[41:49] | were right about the N.A.T. Club. | 对于N.A.T.社团的猜想是对的 |
[41:54] | Someone wants me gone. | 有人想要我消失 |
[41:58] | I don’t have the picture anymore. | 我手上没照片了 |
[42:02] | It’s gone. | 照片不见了 |
[42:06] | Hey, can you get me some more water? | 你能再给我倒点水吗 |
[42:08] | Y-y-yeah, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[42:15] | Emily, what happened? Where’s Jason? | 艾米丽 发生什么事 杰森在哪 |
[42:17] | Why were you even with him? | 你怎么会跟他一起 |
[42:18] | There’s a photo of Ali and Cece and Wilden. | 有张艾莉 茜茜跟威尔顿一起的照片 |
[42:21] | It was taken on Wilden’s boat that summer in Cape May. | 是那年夏天在开普梅海滩威尔顿的船上拍的 |
[42:23] | Well, show it to us. | 那就给我们看看照片啊 |
[42:24] | I can’t. It disappeared in the accident. | 不能给你们看 照片在意外中不见了 |
[42:27] | – What? – Is Jason okay? | -什么 -杰森没事吧 |
[42:29] | Can we see him? | 我们能看看他吗 |
[42:32] | Uh… yeah, he’s over there. | 可以 他在那儿 |
[42:34] | He asked me to get him some more water. | 他让我给他倒点水去 |
[42:37] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[42:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:47] | Me too. | 我也抱歉 |
[42:49] | Excuse me! Where’s your friend? | 打断一下 你们的朋友哪儿去了 |
[42:53] | What? | 你说什么 |
[42:53] | The patient in bed 3, Jason Dilaurentis. | 三号床的病人 杰森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[42:56] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |