时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[00:03] | I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant and killed her. | 我觉得威尔登把艾莉肚子搞大了又杀了她 |
[00:05] | – So is it true? – I don’t know what’s true. | -是真的吗 -我也不知道 |
[00:06] | Wilden’s sure going out of his way to deny it. | 威尔登肯定极力否认 |
[00:08] | Either you shut hanna up, or I will! | 要么你让汉娜闭嘴 要么我就去了 |
[00:13] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[00:14] | My mom owns Maggie’s condo, and she’s selling it. | 我妈买了麦琪的公寓 还打算卖掉 |
[00:17] | What? | 什么 |
[00:18] | Do you still have any friends, Spencer? | 你现在还有朋友吗 斯宾塞 |
[00:20] | You are not taking away any more of them. | 别指望还能抢走她们 |
[00:22] | Who’s looking cray-cray now? | 现在是谁疯疯癫癫 |
[00:25] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[00:26] | Where is Wilden? | 威尔登呢 |
[00:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[00:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[00:32] | – Can you call Hanna and Emily? – Why? | -你能把汉娜和艾米丽都叫过来吗 -怎么 |
[00:35] | I know who’s helping Mona. | 我知道是谁在帮助梦娜了 |
[00:40] | Oh, my god. Are you all right? | 天哪 你还好吗 |
[00:42] | Yeah. Thank god Aria got here when she did. | 还好 幸亏艾瑞亚及时赶来了 |
[00:44] | – Where’s hanna? – I don’t know. | -汉娜去哪儿了 -我不知道 |
[00:46] | She won’t answer any of my texts or calls. | 她不回我短信 也不接电话 |
[00:49] | So, who is it? Who’s helping Mona? | 所以 到底是谁 是谁在帮梦娜 |
[00:53] | We should wait for Hanna. | 我们应该等等汉娜 |
[00:54] | No, this is too important to wait. | 不行 这件事不能再拖了 |
[00:58] | Okay, but you guys need to know that | 那好吧 但你们要清楚 |
[00:59] | I’ve been warned not to tell you. | 我被警告过不能告诉你们 |
[01:01] | What else is new? | 还有什么我们不知道的 |
[01:03] | Wait minute. | 等等 |
[01:04] | You knew who it was before tonight? | 你今晚之前就已经知道是谁了吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah. I’ve known for a few weeks. | 是的 我已经知道好几周了 |
[01:09] | Why didn’t you tell us any sooner? | 那你为什么不早点告诉我们 |
[01:12] | I wanted to be sure. | 我想确认一下 |
[01:15] | I didn’t want to believe that it could be true, | 我不愿意相信这是真的 |
[01:17] | but after tonight happened, | 但今晚的事情过后 |
[01:21] | I can’t keep this to myself anymore. | 我不能再保守这个秘密了 |
[01:28] | Toby is “A.” | 托比就是A |
[01:44] | He must have been taken to a hospital. | 他可能被送到了医院 |
[01:46] | or he’s in the woods somewhere and we just can’t find him. | 或者躲在丛林之中 我们根本找不到他 |
[01:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:51] | Calling Rosewood hospital… | 打电话给玫瑰镇医院 |
[01:54] | and then my lawyer. | 还有我的律师 |
[01:56] | – No! You cannot do that! – Why not? | -不 你不能这样做 -为什么不能 |
[01:58] | Because if Wilden is still alive somewhere, | 因为如果威尔登现在还活着 |
[02:00] | we don’t know what he’ll say or do. | 我们不知道他会做些什么或说些什么 |
[02:02] | Hanna, I hit a man. | 汉娜 我撞了一个人 |
[02:05] | Not just any man– I hit a cop. | 不是一个普通人 我撞了一个警察 |
[02:07] | He was threatening you. | 他在威胁你 |
[02:09] | I left the scene of an accident. | 我肇事逃逸了 |
[02:10] | Which is why you can’t admit to what you’ve done | 所以在我们弄清事情状况之前 |
[02:12] | until we know exactly what we’re dealing with. | 你更不能随便承认罪行了 |
[02:15] | I was scared. He was reaching for his gun. | 我很害怕 他当时在掏枪 |
[02:18] | I-I thought he was reaching for his gun! | 我 我觉得他是在掏枪 |
[02:20] | I know. But whatever he did or didn’t do, | 我知道 但是不管他做了什么 |
[02:22] | you still hit him. | 你确实撞了他 |
[02:24] | And once you tell the police or your lawyer, | 一旦你告诉了警方或律师 |
[02:26] | there’s no going back. | 事情就没有挽回的余地了 |
[02:39] | Okay. Hanna… | 好吧 汉娜 |
[02:41] | Until we know what our next step is… | 在我们想清楚下一步要怎么做之前 |
[02:45] | Not a word about this to your friends. | 千万不要告诉你的朋友 |
[02:49] | – Understood? – Yes, of course. | -明白吗 -当然 |
[02:50] | Hanna, I mean it. | 汉娜 我是认真的 |
[02:52] | Nothing. | 一个字也不说 |
[02:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:45] | So, what are we saying? | 我们在说些什么 |
[03:47] | That what Ali wrote in Emily’s notebook was true? | 艾莉写在艾米丽本上的话都是真的吗 |
[03:51] | That Toby’s secretly hated us ever since | 从艾莉把爆竹放到他车库起 |
[03:53] | Ali threw that firecracker in his garage? | 托比就一直在恨我们吗 |
[03:55] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该是 |
[03:57] | And the whole time that you two… were together, | 那你们俩在一起的时候 |
[04:00] | he was just pretending. | 他一直是装的吗 |
[04:02] | Okay, we all know how much Toby loves you. | 我们都知道托比有多爱你 |
[04:05] | This can’t be true. There has to be more to the story. | 这不可能 肯定有隐情 |
[04:07] | If he loved me, he would not have let me sit outside of his loft | 如果他爱我 就不会让我在他阁楼外面 |
[04:11] | bawling my eyes out for hours. | 大哭大闹几个小时 |
[04:13] | Okay? He wouldn’t have taken everything | 好吗 当他知道我有钥匙的时候 |
[04:14] | out of “A”‘s lair when he knew that I had the key. | 就不会搬出那些关于A的谎话来骗我 |
[04:17] | He wouldn’t be trying to hurt me–us! | 他不会伤害我 伤害我们 |
[04:23] | I am so sorry, Spence. | 我很抱歉 斯宾塞 |
[04:25] | Mona must have something over him. | 梦娜肯定有他的把柄 |
[04:27] | Trust me, I have tried to come up with | 相信我 我试着找出他这样做的 |
[04:30] | every possible explanation as to why he could be doing this, | 每一个合理解释 |
[04:33] | and it all leads back to the same conclusion. | 但最后都指向了同一个答案 |
[04:35] | Toby, I know, what would never do anything to hurt any of us. | 我知道的托比绝不会伤害我们 |
[04:43] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[04:45] | You. You trying to make sense of this. | 你 你还想解释 |
[04:49] | You need to stop thinking about Toby | 托比不是那个 |
[04:51] | as the person that you thought you knew | 你想象中的他了 |
[04:52] | and start looking at him for who he really is. | 你应该开始看看他的真实面目 |
[04:55] | And how do I do that? | 我要怎么做 |
[04:56] | You look at the facts, Emily! | 看看这些事实 艾米丽 |
[04:57] | Okay. Which are? | 好吧 什么事实 |
[05:00] | Mona is with the decathlon team in New York city. | 梦娜正和十项全能队在纽约 |
[05:03] | She couldnhave locked me in the steam room, | 她没办法把我关在蒸汽房 |
[05:05] | and that leaves Toby. | 只有托比可以 |
[05:08] | The quicker you wrap your mind around this, the better. | 你越快想明白这些越好 |
[05:35] | Toby, it’s Emily. | 托比 我是艾米丽 |
[05:37] | I really want to talk to you. | 我需要和你谈谈 |
[05:40] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[05:42] | Please call me back. | 打给我 |
[06:10] | – Hey, babe. – Hello. | -嗨 亲爱的 -你好 |
[06:14] | Hi there! | 你好 |
[06:16] | I’m guessing you didn’t get my voicemail. | 我想你没收到我的留言吧 |
[06:18] | Huh. I just called a seven-year-old “Babe.” | 嗯 我刚刚叫了一个七岁孩子亲爱的 |
[06:24] | So…Malcolm. | 马尔科姆 |
[06:25] | This…is Aria. | 这个是 艾瑞亚 |
[06:28] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:30] | It is so nice to meet you too, Malcolm. | 我也很高兴见到你 马尔科姆 |
[06:35] | Tell you what. Why don’t you go sort out those cars? | 你不如去那边弄弄小车吧 |
[06:36] | They’re looking pretty jumbled over there. | 它们看起来有点乱 |
[06:43] | When did all this happen? | 他什么时候来的 |
[06:44] | I talked to you like ten hours ago. | 我十个小时前还跟你讲过话 |
[06:47] | Maggie and malcolm came up this morning. | 麦琪和马尔科姆今天早上来了 |
[06:49] | It was kind of a spur of the moment decision. | 是临时决定的 |
[06:52] | For how long? | 要待多久呢 |
[06:54] | Ah, a few days. | 几天而已 |
[06:59] | Since they’re getting displaced, | 他们被迫搬家之后 |
[07:00] | Maggie thought she’d put some feelers out in the area for a job. | 麦琪认为可以在这附近找找工作 |
[07:04] | And then if she finds one, she thinks moving to rosewood | 如果找到了 她觉得搬来玫瑰镇 |
[07:08] | might be the best thing for everyone. | 对大家都好 |
[07:13] | They’re–they’re gonna be staying here? | 他们要住在这里吗 |
[07:16] | Oh, no, no. Maggie’s dropping her bags off at a hotel right now. | 不不 麦琪刚去旅馆放行李了 |
[07:19] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[07:21] | I…just mean that your | 我…就是觉得 |
[07:22] | place is a little small for the three of you. | 你这地方三个人住挤了点 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:28] | Malcolm and I were just about to put the last of the tracks down. | 马尔科姆和我就差最后一节轨道没搭了 |
[07:31] | Oh, I can go. I’m sure that | 没事 我可以先走 |
[07:33] | you want to spend some alone-time with him. | 我猜你想多花点时间陪马尔科姆吧 |
[07:35] | Well, actually, I was… | 事实上 我… |
[07:37] | I was hoping you could hang out for a little bit? | 我希望你也能留一会儿 |
[07:39] | Get to know Malcolm? | 了解一下马尔科姆 |
[07:40] | I…can’t imagine that Maggie would be too happy about that. | 我…可不觉得麦琪会乐意 |
[07:45] | Aria, Maggie knows exactly who you are in my life. | 艾瑞亚 麦琪知道你对我多重要 |
[07:49] | Believe me, she’s fine with you being here. | 相信我 她不会介意的 |
[07:51] | What do you say? | 你意下如何呢 |
[07:56] | Come on! You gotta check out my train set! | 来嘛 你得看看我的火车组 |
[08:02] | Okay! | 好 |
[08:14] | Toby’s clothes and books are still up there. | 托比的衣服和书都还在这儿 |
[08:16] | It’s like he ran out and never looked back. | 看起来他打算一去不复返了 |
[08:18] | Did you find anything? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[08:21] | Hello? Earth to hanna! | 喂 呼叫汉娜 |
[08:25] | Since when do you watch the news? | 你什么时候开始关心新闻了 |
[08:27] | What? | 什么 |
[08:30] | Oh. No. Uh– | 不 |
[08:32] | I was just–I wanted to check the weather. | 我只是 我想看看天气 |
[08:34] | What the hell are you doing? You’re supposed to be helping me! | 你在搞什么鬼 你该帮我找东西的 |
[08:36] | Look, I looked! | 我找过了 |
[08:38] | I didn’t find anything. | 但是什么都没找着 |
[08:39] | Really? ‘Cause I coulda sworn | 是吗 我敢发誓 |
[08:41] | you were sitting in that exact spot 20 minutes ago. | 你20分钟前就坐在那没挪过位 |
[08:46] | Okay, maybe I didn’t try hard enough. | 好吧 或许我找的不是很认真 |
[08:48] | But the more I think about it, | 可我再三思考 |
[08:50] | the more I think we should stop searching for him. | 觉得我们不该再继续找他了 |
[08:53] | If Spencer’s right, Toby is dangerous. | 如果斯宾塞判断没错 托比很危险 |
[08:55] | If he’s so dangerous, then how come he’s never hurt any of us? | 如果他很危险 怎么从没害过我们呢 |
[08:58] | I’ve been alone with him how many times now? | 我已经和他独处过多少次了 |
[08:59] | No more than I’ve been alone with Mona. | 肯定没我和梦娜独处的次数多 |
[09:03] | Wait. Did you forget that he tried to kill Spencer last night? | 等等 你忘了他昨晚想杀了斯宾塞吗 |
[09:05] | She believes he tried to kill her. She didn’t see him. | 是她认为他要杀她 她并没看见 |
[09:08] | She saw him in her kitchen dressed in a black hoodie. | 她看到他身着黑连帽衫出现在厨房里 |
[09:10] | That doesn’t mean he’s physically trying to harm any of us. | 这不能说明他想对我们进行人身攻击 |
[09:13] | Lucas was blackmailed into doing things for Mona, remember? | 梦娜还要挟过卢卡斯替她办事 记得吧 |
[09:16] | We still don’t know what part Toby is playing in all this. | 我们还不清楚托比所处的位置 |
[09:23] | We told each other everything. | 我们坦诚相待 |
[09:25] | He gave me the courage to come out. | 是他给了我出柜的勇气 |
[09:35] | I gave this to him for his birthday last year. | 去年生日我送了他这个东西 |
[09:44] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[09:46] | Parking pass. | 停车证 |
[09:48] | Who’s “E. Lamb”? | 谁是E·兰博 |
[09:51] | Spencer said that’s what Toby called himself | 斯宾塞说这是托比出入 |
[09:53] | to get in and out of radley. | 拉德里时用的名字 |
[09:58] | Look, if you really want to find him, | 如果你真想找到他 |
[10:00] | why don’t you just start by talking to his parents? | 为什么不先找他父母谈谈 |
[10:07] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[10:11] | All aboard! | 各位乘客请上车 |
[10:20] | Next stop, union station. | 下一站 联合车站 |
[10:28] | Hi, sweetie! | 宝贝 |
[10:29] | Hi, mommy! | 妈妈 |
[10:32] | Oh! I missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[10:34] | Are you having so much fun? | 你们玩得开心吗 |
[10:36] | Aria’s the conductor! | 艾瑞亚是指挥官 |
[10:38] | Well, I bet she’s a good one. | 她一定非常出色 |
[10:40] | Hey, Malcolm, | 马尔科姆 |
[10:41] | why don’t we wash up before we eat, yeah? | 我们吃东西前先洗洗手吧 |
[10:50] | Maggie. | 麦琪 |
[10:54] | Um…how are you? | 你好吗 |
[10:56] | I’m good, thanks. You? | 挺好 谢谢 你呢 |
[10:59] | – Good. – Great. | -挺好 -很棒 |
[11:04] | Look, I just wanted you to know | 我只想告诉你 |
[11:07] | that it wasn’t me that told Ezra about Malcolm. | 不是我把马尔科姆的事告诉以斯拉的 |
[11:09] | Aria, it’s okay. | 艾瑞亚 没关系 |
[11:11] | As much as I wanted Ezra to know about him, | 虽然我非常希望以斯拉了解此事 |
[11:13] | I would never do that. | 但我绝对不会泄密的 |
[11:15] | Really, I’m not upset. | 我真不介意 |
[11:19] | To be honest, seeing the way | 老实说 这几个礼拜 |
[11:20] | that Ezra and Malcolm have bonded over the past few weeks, | 看见以斯拉和马尔科姆相处得这么好 |
[11:24] | I wish I had told him sooner. | 我真希望当初早点告诉他 |
[11:26] | All right, let’s go get this. | 好的 我们去拿这个 |
[11:28] | Um, hey, I spoke to Janet, | 我和珍妮特提了 |
[11:30] | and she thinks that she might have a lead on a job. | 她可能有工作能介绍给我 |
[11:32] | I was gonna grab coffee with her at four. | 我想下午四点和她喝杯咖啡 |
[11:35] | Oh. Um, I’m tutoring then. | 好 我那时候得上课 |
[11:38] | Can you push it back an hour? | 你能推迟一个小时吗 |
[11:40] | It’s the only time she’s free today. | 她今天只有那时候有空了 |
[11:43] | I-I can try and find somebody to watch Malcolm, or I could– | 我…能找人来照看马尔科姆 或者 |
[11:46] | I can watch him. | 我可以照顾他 |
[11:49] | Uh–I mean– you don’t have to do that. | 我觉得…你不必勉强 |
[11:51] | Really. No, it’s no problem. | 真的没关系 |
[11:54] | It’ll be a lot of fun. | 肯定会很有意思的 |
[11:56] | Thank you. That’s a big help. | 谢谢 你真是帮了大忙 |
[12:56] | I told you I was warned, | 我说了我被警告了 |
[12:58] | If I ratted out “T,” “A” was gonna take one of my three. | 如果我揭发了T A就会伤害你们 |
[13:02] | She’s just trying to scare us. | 她只是想吓唬我们 |
[13:04] | Well, it’s working. | 她做到了 |
[13:05] | You need to stop looking for Toby. Just let it go. | 你别再找托比了 放弃吧 |
[13:08] | You’re looking for Toby? Why? | 你在找托比 为什么 |
[13:10] | It’s not that I don’t believe what you saw, okay? | 我不是不信你所见 |
[13:12] | But he’s my friend too, so I need to hear this from him. | 但他也是我的朋友 我得亲耳听他说 |
[13:15] | Okay, I understand that, but I looked for him for weeks. | 我理解 可我已经找了他好几周了 |
[13:19] | Trust me, he doesn’t want to be found. | 相信我 他不想被别人找到 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:25] | How long has she been standing there? | 她在那儿多久了 |
[13:31] | Spencer, wait. What are you doing? | 斯宾塞 等等 你要干什么 |
[13:34] | Hello. You’re not planning on choking me again, are you? | 你该不是打算再掐我一次吧 |
[13:38] | No. I just wanted to say thank you for the flowers. | 不 我是来谢谢你送的花 |
[13:42] | The orchids are especially beautiful. | 兰花特别漂亮 |
[13:44] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真不知道你在说什么 |
[13:48] | Might be time to visit your doctor friend again. | 你该再去看看你的心理医生了 |
[13:50] | Listen to me, Mona. I’m not playing around. | 听着 梦娜 我没开玩笑 |
[13:53] | Do not hurt my friends. | 别伤害我的朋友 |
[13:56] | If you so much as touch one hair on their heads, | 如果你敢动她们一根头发 |
[13:58] | I will make you very sorry. | 我会让你悔不当初的 |
[14:00] | Am I clear? | 懂了么 |
[14:03] | Looks like someone’s been skipping their anger management class. | 看来某人翘掉了愤怒管理课啊 |
[14:07] | I think I’ll take my pumpkin latte… | 我想我的南瓜拿铁还是 |
[14:11] | to go. | 外带吧 |
[14:15] | But a little tip on the orchids. | 但是关于兰花有个小提醒 |
[14:19] | Make sure not to leave them in direct sunlight. | 千万不能把它们放在阳光直射的地方 |
[14:22] | I did once; they didn’t make it through the night. | 我放过一次 它们当晚就死了 |
[14:53] | I can’t believe your dad kept all that stuff. | 真不敢相信你爸爸还留着这些东西 |
[14:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么过来了 |
[14:58] | I was just picking up some old tax receipts. | 我过来拿一下以前的税务收据 |
[15:01] | What’s with the trip down memory lane? | 这个感怀往事之旅是怎么回事 |
[15:03] | Oh, this? I just– | 这个 我就是 |
[15:06] | Emily started baby-sitting, and so she was wondering | 艾米丽在照顾小孩 所以她问我 |
[15:08] | if I had anything that would keep a little boy occupied. | 有没有可以给小男孩玩的东西 |
[15:11] | Emily? I thought she was working at the brew. | 艾米丽 我以为她在咖啡店上班 |
[15:14] | Did I say Emily? | 我说的艾米丽吗 |
[15:16] | I-I meant Hanna. | 我 我是说汉娜 |
[15:19] | Um, Ezra called and left me a message. | 以斯拉打电话来给我留了言 |
[15:20] | He wanted to know if I knew of any open teaching positions | 他问我知不知道啥地方有老师空缺 |
[15:23] | for his friend named Maggie. Do you know her? | 能让他朋友麦琪补缺 你认识她吗 |
[15:26] | No. I’ve never met her. | 不认识 没见过 |
[15:30] | Oh. Well, I’ll call him and tell him I’ll keep my ears open. | 那我打电话跟他说我会留意的 |
[15:33] | I can tell him. | 我可以告诉他 |
[15:35] | Well, I’m– I’m gonna see him later and he’s busy now tutoring, | 我 我待会去见他 他在忙着做家教 |
[15:37] | so he won’t pick up if you call. | 所以你打电话他不会接的 |
[15:42] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[15:43] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s perfect. | 没 没 什么事都没 |
[15:49] | All right, well, I’m gonna go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[15:50] | I gotta get this stuff to Hanna. | 我得把这东西给汉娜 |
[15:52] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[15:56] | You forgot your ball. | 你的球忘拿了 |
[16:01] | Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 拜 |
[16:38] | Hey… are you a friend of Toby’s? | 你是托比的朋友吗 |
[16:43] | I work with him. | 我是他同事 |
[16:44] | Do you know where he is right now? | 你知道他现在在哪吗 |
[16:46] | I haven’t seen him in a couple of weeks. | 我有半个月没看到他了 |
[16:48] | He had some sort of emergency, left me his truck | 他好像有什么急事 留了他的卡车给我 |
[16:50] | and asked me to finish a job for him. | 让我帮他完成一个工作 |
[16:52] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说没说他要去哪 |
[16:54] | Sorry. I’m just here to pick up a table saw. | 对不起 我就是过来拿个台锯 |
[17:35] | Yeah, there’s nothing in the papers either. | 文件里也什么都没有 |
[17:38] | I-I don’t know what to think. | 我 我不知道该去考虑什么 |
[17:42] | All right, Hanna, I need to get back to work. | 好了 汉娜 我得回去工作了 |
[17:44] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[18:15] | What am I supposed to be looking at? | 你想让我看什么 |
[18:17] | Notice how all the letterspposed | 有没有注意到除了”E”和”M” |
[18:19] | are shiny except for the “E” and the “M”? | 别的字母都很有光泽 |
[18:20] | I don’t know how I missed it this morning, | 我不知道今天早上我怎么会没看到 |
[18:22] | but I saw it when I got home. | 但是我回家就看到了 |
[18:24] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[18:25] | So Mona is trying to tell us in her cryptic way | 梦娜是想隐秘秘地告诉我们 |
[18:28] | that she’s targeting you next. | 她的下一个目标是你 |
[18:30] | I’m sure it’s just a coincidence. | 我相信只是巧合而已 |
[18:32] | There are no coincidences with “A.” | 一涉及到”A”就没有巧合可言 |
[18:35] | Spence, you’ve been through a lot in the past few weeks. | 斯宾塞 这几个星期你遭受的打击太多了 |
[18:38] | No, Emily, this makes sense. | 不 艾米丽 肯定是这样的 |
[18:39] | Mona knows that you’re searching for Toby. | 梦娜知道你在找托比 |
[18:41] | I saw her stare at you in the brew this morning, | 早上在咖啡店我看到她盯着你 |
[18:43] | And now this. | 现在是这个 |
[18:45] | Okay, I’ll keep my eyes open. | 好的 我会小心的 |
[18:47] | No. She made it seem like | 不 她让我觉得 |
[18:48] | something bad was gonna happen to you tonight. | 今晚你就会发生什么不好的事 |
[18:49] | Look, I’m gonna stay with you for the rest of the day. | 今天一整天我都要留下来陪你 |
[18:51] | – I gotta get to swim practice. – Do not ignore this! | -我要去做游泳训练了 -别忽略这个 |
[18:55] | I’m not ignoring it, but we don’t know for sure what this means. | 我没忽略 但我们不确定这是什么意思 |
[18:58] | Okay? Let me hang on to this. | 好吗 让我来操心这个 |
[19:00] | You don’t need to be staring at it for the rest of the day. | 你不必一整天都盯着它 |
[19:05] | At least promise me that you’ll stop looking for Toby. | 至少跟我保证你不再找托比了 |
[19:08] | Fine. I’ll stop looking for him. | 好 我不再找托比了 |
[19:13] | Look, I’ll call you when I get home, okay? | 我到家就打电话给你 好吗 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:21] | How long has he been like that for? | 他这样有多久了 |
[19:23] | He’s been on a raid for the past hour. | 刚刚游戏里被突袭了 |
[19:26] | I still cannot believe | 真是难以置信 |
[19:27] | that you’re baby-sitting your boyfriend’s kid. | 你竟然照顾你男朋友的小孩 |
[19:30] | Well, I still can’t believe that my boyfriend has a kid. | 我还不敢相信我男朋友有个小孩呢 |
[19:34] | So what’s gonna happen if Malcolm and Maggie move here? | 那如果马尔科姆和麦琪搬来这里怎么办 |
[19:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:40] | Well, when they were in Delaware, that was one thing, | 他们在特拉华州是一回事 |
[19:43] | but if they come here, where does that leave you and Ezra? | 但是如果他们来这里了 那你和以斯拉算怎么办 |
[19:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:50] | But we’ll figure it out. We always do. | 但是我们会想到办法的 一直都是这样 |
[19:54] | And you’re sure that Maggie’s okay | 而且你确定麦琪对 |
[19:55] | with you being part of the equation? | 你加入这个等式没有意见吗 |
[19:58] | She seems to be. | 她看上去没问题 |
[19:59] | I guess she’s not who I thought she was. | 我觉得她不是我以为的那种人 |
[20:02] | There’s a lot of that going around. | 外界传言太多了 |
[20:13] | You know, I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[20:15] | If Toby is working with Mona, | 如果托比跟梦娜在一起工作 |
[20:18] | there had to have been some signs that we missed. | 那我们肯定遗漏了什么 |
[20:20] | I always wondered how Toby found Dr. Sullivan | 我一直在想梦娜把沙利文医生赶出镇上之后 |
[20:23] | after Mona ran her out of town. | 托比是怎么在找到她的 |
[20:25] | And then he brought her | 然后梦娜北部当天晚上 |
[20:26] | back the exact night that Mona was caught. | 他就把她带回来了 |
[20:28] | You think that it was planned? | 你觉得这是计划好的吗 |
[20:30] | Well, I think that Mona knew | 我觉得梦娜知道 |
[20:31] | we were getting close to where the lair was. | 当时我们快解开事情真相了 |
[20:34] | And bringing Dr. Sullivan back helped Mona because…? | 那带沙利文医生回来帮梦娜是因为 |
[20:39] | She diagnosed her with a mental disorder. | 她诊断出她患了精神病 |
[20:43] | And that helped ensure that she went to Radley, not to jail. | 这就证实她是去了拉德里而不是监狱 |
[21:01] | Everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:03] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:05] | Oh. Um…yeah. | 这个啊 |
[21:08] | No, I-I just completely forgot, | 没什么大事 只是忘了件事 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna be late to meet my mom, | 我要和老妈碰面 |
[21:12] | so I’ll call you later, okay? | 晚点再打给你 好吗 |
[21:15] | Yeah, okay. | 没问题 |
[21:23] | Are you sure there’s nothing you can do? | 你真的一点办法都没有吗 |
[21:25] | Honey, I’m sure if Toby were really missing | 亲爱的 我确定如果托比真的失踪了 |
[21:27] | his family would have filed a report by now. | 他家人肯定已经报案了 |
[21:29] | – His family is away. – Maybe he’s with them. | -他家人又不在这边 -说不定他和家人在一起 |
[21:32] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[21:33] | I’m assuming that you have called him and tried to text him. | 我猜你电话也打过 短信也发过了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, he’s not responding. | 是啊 但他都没回 |
[21:39] | I’m worried. I don’t think | 我有点担心 我觉得 |
[21:40] | he took his break with Spencer very well. | 他和斯宾塞分手后 心情不会太好 |
[21:43] | Honey, you have such a big heart, | 宝贝 你心地太善良 |
[21:46] | and you always see the best in everyone. | 总是看到人性好的一面 |
[21:48] | But honestly, I wish that you would just let this go. | 但说实话 我希望你别管这件事了 |
[21:54] | I don’t trust Toby. I haven’t since he caused that fire. | 自从那次纵火事件之后 我就无法再信任托比 |
[22:00] | Rosewood police. | 玫瑰镇警局 |
[22:02] | Yes, Miss Maloney, | 是的 马隆尼小姐 |
[22:04] | Let me check on the status of that. | 我查一下状态 |
[22:06] | All right, please hold. | 好的 请稍等 |
[22:09] | Mom, can I use your computer to check my email? | 妈 我能用你电脑查下邮件吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, just be quick about it. | 好 动作快点 |
[22:31] | Hey, Spence, it’s me. | 嗨 斯宾塞 是我 |
[22:32] | I’m just calling to check on you. | 我只是想知道你怎么样了 |
[22:34] | Call me back. | 有空回电 |
[22:36] | Hey, I’m gonna grab some | 我去拿点果汁 |
[22:37] | juice boxes for us to take to the park, okay? | 我们带去公园 好吗 |
[22:42] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[22:44] | What happened? Hey, come here. | 怎么了 来 过来 |
[22:50] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[23:15] | 搜索姓名:E·兰博 一条结果:E·兰博-宾夕法尼亚州 查看详情 | |
[23:34] | You all right? | 你好了没 |
[23:34] | Yeah. Almost done. | 差不多了 |
[24:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:09] | Yeah, it’s all here. | 对 都在这儿 |
[24:12] | I’m on my way. | 我过来了 |
[24:44] | I should be banned from ever being around kids. | 我以后得和小孩保持距离 |
[24:45] | No, Aria, it’s– it’s okay. | 没事 艾瑞亚 没关系的 |
[24:47] | No, it’s not! | 不 有关系 |
[24:49] | You have every right to be angry with me. | 你完全有权对我大发脾气 |
[24:51] | I-I’m not angry. These things happen. | 我没生气 这种事很正常 |
[24:54] | He cut his chin. That’s what happens when you’re a boy. | 撞到下巴了 小男孩经常遇到这种事 |
[25:00] | So you were… talking with Spencer when he fell? | 所以他摔倒时你在 跟斯宾塞打电话 |
[25:04] | No. Like I said, I left her a quick message, | 没 我说过了 我就给她留了条言 |
[25:06] | And then I hung up the phone. | 然后就挂电话了 |
[25:09] | You didn’t see him jumping on the bed? | 你没看到他在床上蹦吗 |
[25:11] | Ezra, by the time I turned around, it was too late. | 以斯拉 我转身的时候已经来不及了 |
[25:13] | So you weren’t watching him the whole time. | 所以你不是一直都看着他的 |
[25:16] | It sure sounds like you’re angry at me. | 你明明就生气了 |
[25:21] | I just want to be clear on what happened | 我只是想搞清楚发生了什么 |
[25:22] | so I know what to tell Maggie. | 好跟麦琪解释 |
[25:25] | Tell her that I feel like crap, | 就跟她说我很内疚 |
[25:27] | That he son got hurt while I was watching him. | 我看着她儿子的时候他就摔伤了 |
[25:29] | Tell her that it was my fault, | 跟她说都是我的错 |
[25:31] | I should have been paying closer attention, | 我该把他看紧点 |
[25:32] | And tell her that I am so sorry… | 跟她说我真的很抱歉 |
[25:35] | But I don’t know the first thing about being a parent. | 但是我又没当过妈 |
[25:42] | Neither do I. | 我也没当过爹啊 |
[26:33] | Mom, where are you? Call me when you get this. | 妈 你在哪 看到回我 |
[26:53] | Wilden : … compared to what I’ll do if Hanna talks. | 威尔登: 想想如果汉娜说出去我会怎样 |
[26:55] | Ashley : I wonder how your lieutenant will respond | 艾什莉: 我在想你的中尉会怎么说 |
[26:57] | when he hears you’re threatening a child. | 当他听见你在威胁一个孩子 |
[26:59] | He’s not going to. | 他不会的 |
[27:01] | Think this through, Ashley. | 好好想想吧 艾什莉 |
[27:03] | How do you live with yourself? | 你良心何安 |
[27:08] | Hey, we’re not done here! | 喂 还没说完 |
[27:12] | – Get out of my way! – I can’t let you go! | -别挡路 -我不会让你走的 |
[27:15] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[27:16] | Either you shut Hanna up, or I will! | 除非你让汉娜闭嘴 |
[27:37] | You have arrived at your destination. | 您已到达目的地 |
[27:53] | 七点奥利维亚驱动见 就你一个人 | |
[28:06] | Hey, you’ll be back in action in no time. | 你很快就能又活蹦乱跳了 |
[28:07] | Mm-hmm. And Ezra says that when you’re feeling all better, | 以斯拉还说等你好一点 |
[28:10] | he’s gonna take you on a trampoline for some real fun. | 就带你去玩儿真的蹦床 |
[28:13] | I am? | 我有吗 |
[28:15] | Yeah, Malcolm, we’re gonna be kings of that trampoline. | 对 马尔科姆 我们去占领蹦床王国 |
[28:21] | Maggie, I am so sorry. | 麦琪 我真的 很抱歉 |
[28:23] | Mommy’s here. Are you feeling okay? | 妈妈来了 你觉得还好吗 |
[28:26] | He’s fine. Just worn out. | 他没事 只是累了 |
[28:28] | How bad was the cut? | 伤口有多严重 |
[28:30] | It wasn’t bad. Just a few stitches. | 不是很糟 缝了几针而已 |
[28:33] | The doctor’s gonna be back in in a second to check on him. | 医生马上就会回来给他做检查的 |
[28:38] | Are you immediate family? | 你是患者的直系亲属吗 |
[28:41] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[28:43] | Then you need to wait outside. | 那你得到外面等 |
[29:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[29:50] | Mona!!! | 梦娜 |
[29:55] | Mona!!! | 梦娜 |
[31:02] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起我对你说谎了 |
[31:06] | Are you mad? | 你生气了吗 |
[31:08] | Mad? No. | 生气吗 没有 |
[31:10] | Sad, a little, | 难过倒是有一点 |
[31:12] | because I don’t know how to help you with this situation. | 因为我不知道怎样帮你面对这种局面 |
[31:16] | Am I just crazy to think that this could work? | 我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有用 |
[31:20] | It’s definitely not gonna be easy. | 这显然并不容易 |
[31:22] | It was one thing when I thought | 我以为以斯拉有个儿子在特拉华 |
[31:23] | that Ezra’s son lived in Delaware, | 已经是一件大事了 |
[31:25] | but if Malcolm and Maggie move here… | 要是马尔科姆和麦琪搬到这里来 |
[31:27] | It’s gonna be even more complicated. | 情况就会更加复杂了 |
[31:33] | Ezra seems really happy to have him in his life. | 以斯拉似乎非常希望和儿子一起生活 |
[31:36] | Well, having a child is great, | 抚养孩子是非常棒的事情 |
[31:38] | but it completely changes your life. | 但却会彻底改变你的生活 |
[31:41] | It stops being about what you want, | 生活的重心不再是你想要什么 |
[31:42] | and it starts being about | 它开始变成 |
[31:44] | what you can do to make your child’s life better. | 你做什么才能让孩子生活得更好 |
[31:47] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[31:50] | things are gonna change between us, obviously. | 很显然 我们之间会发生很多变化 |
[31:54] | I think the question is: how much? | 我想的问题是 会变多少 |
[31:56] | Well, what does Ezra say about this? | 那么以斯拉是怎么说的 |
[32:02] | He thinks it can work if we both try. | 他觉得只要我们共同努力就能渡过难关 |
[32:07] | Maybe it can. | 或许是这样 |
[32:09] | But it’s also okay if you don’t want it to. | 但是如果你不想那么做也没有关系 |
[32:18] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[32:21] | I know you do. | 我知道你爱他 |
[32:24] | But not every relationship is meant to last forever. | 但并不是每一段感情都能够天长地久 |
[32:31] | And sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back | 有时 你能做的最好的事就是退后一步 |
[32:34] | and give yourself a chance to breathe. | 给自己一个海阔天空的机会 |
[33:32] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[33:34] | You again. | 又是你 |
[33:35] | Oh. Hi. | 你好 |
[33:38] | – Is this your workshop? – Yep. | -这个车间是你的吗 -是的 |
[33:41] | I’m sorry, what are you doing here? | 不好意思 你来这里干什么 |
[33:43] | I’m supposed to meet Toby. | 我本来是来见托比的 |
[33:45] | I told you he’s out of town. | 我跟你说过 他出门了 |
[33:46] | I know, but I just got a text from him, | 我知道 但是我刚刚收到他发的短信 |
[33:48] | and then he told me to meet him here two hours ago. | 他让我两小时前来这里见面 |
[33:49] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[33:52] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看到他 |
[33:56] | Did you see a blond come through here? | 你有没有看见一个金发的女孩来过这里 |
[33:58] | Nobody’s come through here in the last few hours. | 最近几个小时没有人来过这里 |
[34:01] | I just saw her. She was wearing a red coat. | 我刚才看到她了 她穿一件红色外套 |
[34:06] | Look, no Toby, no girl in a red coat, | 没看见托比 也没看见红衣女孩 |
[34:09] | and no unicorns, either. Sorry, Emily. | 更没看见独角兽 对不起 艾米丽 |
[34:13] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么会知道我的名字 |
[34:15] | Because you told me earlier. | 因为你之前告诉过我 |
[34:17] | No, I didn’t. | 没 我没有 |
[34:23] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[34:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:32] | I hit that black box like a hundred times, | 我敲了那个黑盒子好几百次 |
[34:35] | and it didn’t even crack. | 它连个裂纹都没有 |
[34:36] | The video just kept playing over and over. | 就是没玩没了的播放那段视频 |
[34:38] | I don’t think that it really matters, | 我觉得那不重要 |
[34:39] | because whoever put that | 因为不管是谁 |
[34:40] | car in your garage has probably made copies. | 把车停在你家车库的 都会事先备份的 |
[34:43] | Well, it has to be “A.” Why would Wilden put his car in there? | 是A 威尔登怎么会把他的车停在那里 |
[34:47] | Okay, so if “A” did this, and nobody’s seen Wilden, | 要是A干的 而且没有人见过威尔登 |
[34:52] | Does that mean that Wilden’s dead and that “A” has his body? | 那是不是威尔登已经死了 尸体在A那 |
[34:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:03] | I think that maybe you should tell your mom. | 我觉得你应该告诉你妈妈 |
[35:05] | – What?! – She can handle a lot more than you think. | -什么 -她能处理得比你想的好得多 |
[35:07] | Aria, our moms are totally different. | 艾瑞亚 你妈和我妈完全不一样 |
[35:10] | Mine hit the accelerator, remember? | 我妈可是踩油门来着 还记得吗 |
[35:13] | And besides, I don’t want to | 更何况 在我们不知道 |
[35:14] | involve her until we know what we’re dealing with. | 要对付什么的情况下我不想把她扯进来 |
[35:16] | She already is involved, Hanna! | 她已经被牵扯进来了 汉娜 |
[35:18] | She is on that video, and it really doesn’t look good for her. | 视频里有她 而且情况对她不利 |
[35:20] | Well, if “A” drove it here, who knows what’s next? | 如果A把车开来的 谁知道还会发生什么 |
[35:23] | The cops could be on their way. | 可能警察就要来了 |
[35:25] | You know what, just get in your car. Follow me. | 还是去开你的车 跟着我 |
[35:29] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里 |
[36:18] | 爱的回忆 托比·加瓦诺 赞美诗23:4 是的 即使我穿行过死亡荫庇的山谷 也无惧于任何恶魔 因汝与我同在 | |
[36:38] | I really don’t think this is a good idea. | 我真觉得这不是一个好主意 |
[36:40] | Just keep pushing. | 只管推好了 |
[36:42] | There’s gotta be a better solution! | 一定会有更好的解决办法 |
[36:43] | Well, there isn’t! | 没有了 |
[36:49] | I’m serious, Hanna. | 我是认真的 汉娜 |
[36:51] | We really, really need to rethink this. | 我们真的需要再考虑考虑 |
[37:10] | Too late. | 已经来不及了 |
[37:28] | I thought it would sink faster. | 我还以为会沉得快点呢 |
[37:31] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[37:36] | Well, what if it just stays there like that? | 这车要是沉不下去怎么办 |
[37:38] | It’ll sink. | 会沉下去的 |
[37:43] | They’re gonna be looking for his car. | 他们一定会来找这车的 |
[37:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | Look, if they find it and they trace it back to us, | 要是他们找到了然后查到我们身上 |
[37:50] | We are totally screwed. | 咱俩就彻底玩完了 |
[37:52] | Yep. | 没错 |
[38:05] | Told you it would sink. | 我就说会沉下去的吧 |
[38:38] | Where have you been? I’ve been calling you for the last hour. | 你去哪儿了 我给你打了好多电话 |
[38:40] | Sorry. I had to help Aria out with something. | 对不起 我去帮艾瑞亚办了点事 |
[38:45] | Have you eaten? | 你吃了吗 |
[38:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[38:51] | Yeah. Are you? | 还好 你呢 |
[38:53] | Uh, no. | 不怎么好 |
[38:56] | But I’m…getting there. | 但是会好起来的 |
[39:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:04] | I think I saw Detective Wilden today. | 我今天好像看见威尔登侦探了 |
[39:07] | What? Where? | 是吗 在哪 |
[39:08] | In town. | 镇上 |
[39:10] | But I wasn’t sure, so… | 但是我不太确定 所以 |
[39:15] | I drove by the accident on my way home. | 回家时我顺便去了一下事故现场 |
[39:20] | Guess what? His car was gone. | 你猜怎么着 他的车不见了 |
[39:25] | Of course, I panicked at first, | 的确 刚开始我有些惊慌失措 |
[39:27] | But then it occurred to me– | 但过了一会儿我突然想到 |
[39:31] | if he had been… really injured, | 如果他真的伤得很严重 |
[39:35] | we would have heard about it by now, right? | 我们早该听说了 对吧 |
[39:39] | And if he was gonna press charges, | 而且要是他打算起诉 |
[39:41] | We would have heard about it by now. | 我们现在也应该听说了 |
[39:45] | Uh, so that means…? | 也就是说 |
[39:48] | Maybe I didn’t hit him… | 或许我撞的那一下 |
[39:52] | as hard as I thought, and maybe… | 并没有我想像的那么严重 可能 |
[39:55] | maybe he woke up and realized he was in the wrong. | 可能他醒来后意识到是他做得不对 |
[40:01] | And maybe this whole thing is just gonna…. | 或许这件事就这么 |
[40:04] | go away. | 过去了 |
[40:12] | Uh, I’m gonna go to sleep. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[40:15] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[40:29] | You can also put… | 你也可以把 |
[40:31] | It’s almost like the e accident didn’t happen. | 他就好像没受过伤一样 |
[40:35] | He’s doing just fine. | 他一点事都没有 |
[40:37] | That’s good to hear. | 这真是太好了 |
[40:39] | Do you want to come over? | 你想过来吗 |
[40:40] | We’re about to build a castle. | 我们要搭城堡了 |
[40:43] | I’d love to, but, um… | 我也想去 但是 |
[40:46] | I’m–I’m helping my mom paint her kitchen, | 我得帮我老妈给厨房刷漆 |
[40:48] | so I’ll call you later, okay? | 我晚点再打给你 好吗 |
[40:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:56] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:08] | – No name? – Yep, Jane Doe. | -不知道名字吗 -是的 无名女子 |
[41:11] | No I.D., no cell phone, | 没有身份证 没有手机 |
[41:12] | no keys, nothing. | 没有钥匙 什么都没有 |
[41:14] | Who found her? | 谁发现她的 |
[41:15] | A hiker. About an hour ago. | 一个登山者 大约在一个小时前 |
[41:17] | Said he saw her wandering around looking lost and confused. | 他看见她在游荡 好像有些神志不清 |
[41:21] | I’m bringing her in. | 我现在把她带回去 |
[41:23] | Better put in a request for a psych evaluation. | 最好申请做个精神评估 |
[41:26] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[41:37] | Wait. You dumped his car in a lake? | 等一下 你们把车沉到了湖里了 |
[41:39] | I panicked. | 我当时都慌了 |
[41:39] | You’re supposed to stop her from doing stupid things like this, | 你应该阻止她做这种傻事 |
[41:41] | – Not help. – I tried! | -而不是帮她 -我试过了 |
[41:43] | I didn’t know if it was Wilden or “A” messing with us, | 我不知道是威尔登还是”A”在耍我们 |
[41:46] | So I just–I had to get rid of it. | 所以我 我得把那辆车处理掉 |
[41:48] | Well, my money’s on “A.” | 肯定是”A”干的 |
[41:50] | Or Wilden could still be alive | 又或者威尔登还活着 |
[41:50] | and part of the “A” team. | 而且他也是”A”的一员 |
[41:54] | Okay, so what does this mean? | 好吧 这是什么意思 |
[41:56] | Is Toby dead? | 托比死了吗 |
[41:59] | Did I do this? Is this my fault? | 是我造成的吗 这是我的错吗 |
[42:03] | Don’t go there. All right? | 别那么想 好吧 |
[42:05] | Because we don’t even know if this is true. | 我们甚至都不确定这是不是真的 |
[42:07] | We do know that Toby | 我们确定的是托比穿着 |
[42:08] | was wearing a black hoodie in Spencer’s kitchen. | 那件黑色连帽衫出现在斯宾塞的厨房里 |
[42:10] | So? | 然后呢 |
[42:12] | So either “A” could have killed him | “A”可能已经杀了他 |
[42:14] | because she knew he was gonna help us– | 因为她知道他会帮我们 |
[42:15] | Maybe he never was gonna help us… | 或许他根本不会帮我们 |
[42:18] | And for some reason | 出于某种原因 |
[42:19] | he just wants us to think that he’s dead. | 他可能只是希望我们认为他死了 |
[42:22] | Either way, Spencer needs to know about this. | 无论怎样 得让斯宾塞知道这件事 |
[42:24] | Where is Spencer? | 她去哪了 |