时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Either you shut hanna up, or I will! | 要么你让汉娜闭嘴 要么我就去了 |
[00:03] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:06] | I drove by the accident on my way home. | 回家时我顺便去了一下事故现场 |
[00:08] | His car was gone. | 他的车不见了 |
[00:10] | Told you it would sink. | 我就说会沉下去的吧 |
[00:11] | Malcolm, this is Aria. | 马尔科姆 这是艾瑞亚 |
[00:13] | Nice to meet you. | 很高心见到你 |
[00:14] | It is so nice to meet you too, Malcolm. | 我也很高兴见到你 马尔科姆 |
[00:16] | Am I just crazy to think that this could work? | 我是不是疯了才会以为这么做有用 |
[00:18] | Toby is “A.” | 托比就是A |
[00:21] | Who’s “E. Lamb”? | 谁是E·兰博 |
[00:23] | That’s what toby called himself to get in and out of Radley. | 这是托比出入拉德里时用的名字 |
[00:27] | So, what does this mean? Is toby dead? | 这是什么意思 托比死了吗 |
[00:29] | Maybe he just wants us to think that he’s dead. | 他可能只是希望我们认为他死了 |
[00:31] | Either way, Spencer needs to know about this. | 无论怎样 得让斯宾塞知道这件事 |
[00:33] | Where is Spencer? | 她去哪了 |
[00:55] | I was hoping she’d be here, but she isn’t. | 我是希望她在这里了 但她没来 |
[00:57] | Do you think Spencer just didn’t get your S.O.S.? | 会是斯宾塞没收到你的求救短信吗 |
[00:59] | Maybe, but she must have gotten one of the other | 可能吧 但她总会收到我们发的 |
[01:01] | twelve messages we sent. | 十二条短信中的其中一条吧 |
[01:02] | Okay, you guys, she has ditched school before. | 好了 她之前就有逃课 |
[01:05] | All right? It’s not a big deal. | 对吧 这没什么大不了的 |
[01:06] | Yeah, you’re right, I guess. | 是啊 我想你说得没错 |
[01:08] | Okay, we just need to get through today. | 好吧 我们只要过完今天就知道了 |
[01:09] | If she doesn’t call or show up, | 要是她没打电话 没现身 |
[01:11] | we’ll go to her house after school. | 我们放学后就去她家 |
[01:18] | Girls, good, you’re all together. | 姑娘们 很好 你们都在一块儿 |
[01:20] | I think you know Spencer’s sister, Melissa. | 我想你们认识斯宾塞的姐姐 梅丽莎 |
[01:22] | Have you seen Spencer? Have you talked to her? | 你们见过斯宾塞吗 有没有跟她说过话 |
[01:26] | Not today. | 今天还没见面说话 |
[01:27] | Is something wrong? | 出事了吗 |
[01:28] | Spencer didn’t come home last night. | 斯宾塞昨晚没回家 |
[01:29] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她也没接电话 |
[01:30] | I was hoping she was here with you. | 我真希望她跟你们一起在这里 |
[01:32] | Which is why I came here before I went to the police. | 这也是我去警局之前先来学校的原因 |
[01:35] | Police? | 警局 |
[01:36] | I understand Spencer’s been a little “distracted” lately. | 我知道最近斯宾塞有点神思恍惚 |
[01:39] | Was there something on her mind that she shared with you? | 她有跟你们说是什么事情吗 |
[01:41] | Anything about her plans? | 有没有说一些关于她计划的事 |
[01:42] | No, Mr. Hackett, | 没有 哈克特先生 |
[01:44] | she hasn’t said anything to us. | 她没跟我们说任何事 |
[01:46] | You’re her friends. She must have said something. | 你们是她的朋友 她肯定说了些什么 |
[01:52] | You can now call the police from my office. | 你现在可以去我办公室报警了 |
[01:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:56] | Let me know if you hear from Spencer. | 你们要是有斯宾塞的消息 告诉我 |
[01:57] | Yes, sir. | 知道了 |
[02:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:11] | I’m Eddie. | 我是埃迪 |
[02:13] | I’m Jane Doe. | 我是无名女子 |
[02:16] | Least that’s what it says on my chart. | 至少我的病历上是这么称呼我的 |
[02:19] | I’ve met some of your relatives. | 我碰到了你的一些亲戚 |
[02:21] | I come from a long line of Does. | 我可是长串无名氏之一 |
[02:25] | Just gonna check the dressing on those bandages. | 我只是来检查下你绷带上敷的药 |
[02:28] | Check away. | 来检查吧 |
[02:40] | What’s a three-o-two? | 3-o-2是什么 |
[02:43] | I heard someone say that’s what I am. | 我听有人就是这么说我的 |
[02:46] | It’s a law that lets paramedics | 这是一项法律 会让护理人员 |
[02:48] | send you for a psych evaluation | 把你送来做精神评估 |
[02:51] | instead of throwing you in jail. | 而不是直接将你监禁 |
[02:53] | Mm, lucky me. | 那我很走运 |
[02:55] | You are lucky. | 你是幸运儿 |
[02:58] | If the county psych ward hadn’t been filled, | 要是郡里精神病房没住满的话 |
[03:00] | you wouldn’t have been diverted here to Radley. | 你就不会被转到拉德里来 |
[03:03] | So, this is luxury? | 那就是说来这是一种享受吗 |
[03:06] | Compared to county, this is vegas. | 跟郡里病房相比 这儿就是天堂了 |
[03:09] | What happens next? | 接下来要做什么 |
[03:11] | You get a doctor visit to evaluate | 会有医生来给你评估 |
[03:14] | your mental state. | 精神状态 |
[03:16] | What’s the matter with me? | 我怎么了 |
[03:20] | Just curious. | 纯属好奇 |
[03:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:24] | you’re supposed to have amnesia. | 你可能得了失忆症 |
[03:30] | Well, if I do, I certainly don’t remember it. | 要是我真失忆了 我一定也不记得 |
[03:38] | Try to get you some extra tapioca. | 我再给你多拿点木薯 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:41] | No trouble. | 没什么 |
[03:52] | Radley. | 拉德里 |
[04:19] | Melissa must have the police looking for Spencer by now. | 梅丽莎现在肯定报警让警察在找斯宾塞了 |
[04:22] | I do not need more police in my life. | 在我人生当中根本用不到警察 |
[04:24] | Yeah, none of us do. | 是啊 我们都不需要 |
[04:25] | Okay, the only thing that counts right now is finding her. | 好吧 现在当务之急就是找到她 |
[04:28] | Now, are you sure that Spencer didn’t say anything | 你们确定斯宾塞没有说一些 |
[04:30] | about what she was going to do? | 关于她行动的事吗 |
[04:31] | Just that I should stop looking for Toby. | 只是让我别再去找托比 |
[04:33] | What are we supposed to do, | 我们要怎么做 |
[04:34] | just sit in our rooms and do our homework? | 就只能坐在家里做作业吗 |
[04:36] | We look for her. | 我们去找她 |
[04:37] | We look where the police won’t look, | 我们去警察不会找的地方找她 |
[04:38] | because we know her better than them. | 因为我们远比警察了解她 |
[04:39] | Like that bookstore that she likes. | 像是她爱逛的书店 |
[04:41] | Or that crazy lab theater at Hollis. | 还有霍里斯大学那间让人着迷的实验室剧场 |
[04:43] | We look, we keep talking, and we check in with Melissa | 我们边找边商量 同时跟梅丽莎确认下 |
[04:45] | in case she hears anything. | 看她那儿有没有消息 |
[05:05] | Mom, you’re not gonna find anything in the paper. | 妈妈 你在报纸上是看不到任何头绪的 |
[05:07] | If Wilden took time off, he’s not missing yet. | 要是威尔登休假了 他就不会失踪到现在 |
[05:09] | I just wanna see if anyone’s found anything. Like a body. | 我只想看看有没有人找到什么 像是一具尸体 |
[05:13] | Like a body? | 一具尸体 |
[05:15] | Or his car. | 或是他的车 |
[05:16] | Hey, well, if they had, there’d be somebody at the front door | 要是有人发现 警察老早就来敲门了 |
[05:18] | long before you’d read about it in the paper. | 而不是让你从报纸上得知 |
[05:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[05:23] | And what the hell does he want? | 他究竟想要什么 |
[05:29] | It’s Ted. | 是泰德 |
[05:31] | Answer it. | 接啊 |
[05:32] | I can’t. | 我不能接 |
[05:35] | Ashley Marin’s social secretary. | 我是艾什莉·玛琳的社交秘书 |
[05:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:39] | Yeah, she’s right here, | 是啊 她就在边上 |
[05:40] | she just has her hands in some bread dough. | 她双手忙着做面团呢 |
[05:43] | Are you still down for coffee later? | 你稍后还是没心情喝咖啡吗 |
[05:45] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不去 |
[05:47] | Absolutely. | 当然没问题 |
[05:48] | Great, I’ll tell her. | 好极了 我会转告她 |
[05:50] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 拜 |
[05:53] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要答应他 |
[05:55] | Because | 因为 |
[05:56] | nothing is wrong, and… | 什么都没发生 而且 |
[05:59] | we have to act like we believe it. | 我们就得表现得如此 |
[06:05] | God, I want a pretzel. | 天啊 我想吃椒盐脆饼 |
[06:07] | Just put some salt on it. | 撒点盐上去就好了 |
[06:13] | 收件人 艾米丽&汉娜 斯宾塞不在书店 | |
[06:28] | You need some help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[06:31] | You know what I hate about arithmetic? | 我讨厌算术 |
[06:35] | You can’t charm your way through it. | 这辈子靠它是没指望了 |
[06:38] | Well, I’m sure that if anyone could, it’d be you. | 我确定要是有人能做到 那一定是你 |
[06:43] | Coffee. Coffee solves everything. | 来杯咖啡 咖啡能解决一切问题 |
[06:50] | I thought that things were | 我相信随着新的鬼故事写作 |
[06:52] | going okay with the new ghost-writing job. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[06:53] | It was, and then… | 是会好的 而且 |
[06:55] | Things changed. | 情况有变 |
[06:58] | Well, do you have a plan? | 那你有什么计划吗 |
[06:59] | I need something more than freelancing, that’s for sure. | 肯定得找个工作 |
[07:03] | I was actually thinking about teaching again. | 我也考虑过再回去教书 |
[07:05] | I liked it. I’m good at it. I’m just… | 我喜欢也擅长教书 只是… |
[07:08] | not sure. | 还不确定 |
[07:10] | I know things haven’t been fun for you. | 我知道你最近也有些烦心事 |
[07:12] | Look, you’re the one who | 你才是那个 |
[07:13] | went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds. | 突然间从单身汉变成父亲的人 |
[07:18] | God, I miss you. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[07:20] | Why? I’m right here. | 怎么了 我就在这儿啊 |
[07:22] | No, I know, but I… | 我知道 但是我… |
[07:24] | I still miss you. | 还是好想你 |
[07:59] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[08:09] | Olli, olli, oxen free. | 哎呀 被发现了 |
[08:17] | Good morning, Ted. | 早啊 泰德 |
[08:18] | Ashley. | 艾什莉 |
[08:20] | – Hey, Hanna. – Hi. | -你好 汉娜 -嗨 |
[08:21] | I thought I’d come along. But I’ll pay for my own coffee. | 我想一起来 但我会自己付钱买咖啡的 |
[08:23] | Don’t worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee. | 别担心 我欠你俩一人一杯呢 |
[08:26] | Why? | 怎么说 |
[08:27] | For connecting me with Jamie Doyle. | 替我找来杰米·道尔啊 |
[08:29] | He’s been great. | 他棒极了 |
[08:30] | The steeple’s coming along. | 教堂尖顶快弄好了 |
[08:31] | Oh, and we should get the bell back | 我们明天还得去铸造厂 |
[08:33] | from the foundry tomorrow. | 把钟取回来 |
[08:34] | That’s wonderful. | 那真是太好了 |
[08:36] | Well, let me grab my jacket and we’ll go. | 我拿了外套就走 |
[08:38] | Afternoon, padre. | 下午好 神父 |
[08:42] | Detective Wilden. | 威尔登警探 |
[08:43] | Ashley. Hanna. | 艾什莉 汉娜 |
[08:47] | Detective… | 警探… |
[08:48] | Looks like you’re getting a lot of work done. | 看来你完成了不少事啊 |
[08:51] | Uh, yes… | 是啊 |
[08:52] | Sorry I missed the bell coming down. | 真遗憾没看到取钟 |
[08:53] | I had a couple of days off, went fishing. | 我请了几天假 钓鱼去了 |
[08:56] | Catch anything? | 钓到了什么 |
[08:57] | No. But that’s the way fishing works. | 没有 不过这就是钓鱼的妙处 |
[08:59] | Sometimes you just have to be patient. | 有时候你就是得按耐住性子 |
[09:01] | Now it’s back to work. | 现在回来上班了 |
[09:02] | Well, maybe you’ll have better luck there. | 或许你在那儿运气会更好 |
[09:05] | Maybe… | 或许吧 |
[09:10] | I’ll be just a minute. | 我只要一会儿 |
[09:16] | 世界如此透明 藏不住一宗罪 -艾默生 张贴者 泰德·威尔逊 | |
[09:24] | They called me to evaluate a “Jane doe” | 他们叫我来评估一个无名女子的精神状态 |
[09:27] | The park rangers found wandering near a camp ground. | 公园骑警发现她在营地附近游荡 |
[09:31] | Why didn’t you tell them who you are? | 你为何不告诉他们你是谁 |
[09:34] | I lost my bag with my wallet and my phone. | 我丢掉的包里装着我的钱包和手机 |
[09:39] | And then I knew what would happen | 我知道如果告诉他们了 |
[09:40] | if I did tell them. So I didn’t. | 结果会如何 所以我没说 |
[09:44] | It’s been very nice not being Spencer Hastings. | 不当斯宾塞·海斯汀感觉真好 |
[09:48] | Even if for only a couple of hours. | 就算只有几个小时 |
[09:53] | What happened in the woods that made you not want to be spencer? | 树林里发生了什么让你想抛弃自己的身份 |
[10:03] | Toby Cavanaugh is dead. | 托比·加瓦诺死了 |
[10:08] | I saw his body in the forest. | 我在树林里看见了他的尸体 |
[10:11] | Somebody killed him. | 有人杀了他 |
[10:13] | If this is true– | 如果这是真的… |
[10:14] | It is true. I saw it. | 千真万确 我亲眼看到的 |
[10:17] | Why didn’t you tell the park rangers? | 那你怎么不告诉公园骑警 |
[10:19] | Because that wouldn’t bring him back. | 那也不能让他起死回生了啊 |
[10:24] | If someone killed Toby– | 如果有人杀了托比 |
[10:25] | Somebody did kill toby, but I am the reason that he’s dead. | 确实有人杀了托比 是我导致他被害的 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna call your family, | 我会打电话到你家 |
[10:34] | and then I’m going to call the police. | 然后我会联系警方 |
[10:37] | Do you understand? | 你听明白了吗 |
[10:40] | Yes. | 明白 |
[10:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:45] | I’ll be right back. Stay here. | 我马上回来 你就在这儿待着 |
[10:51] | Where have I got to go? | 我还能去哪儿呢 |
[11:02] | Dad? Hey, can I talk to you? | 爸爸 我能和你聊几句吗 |
[11:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:08] | Dad, I need to talk to you about ezra. | 爸爸 我得和你谈谈以斯拉 |
[11:10] | And he doesn’t know that I’m telling you this, | 他不知道我把这件事告诉你 |
[11:11] | and I really probably shouldn’t– | 或许我真不该告诉你 |
[11:13] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[11:14] | When I talked to your mom, she told me about Ezra. | 我和你妈妈谈过以斯拉的事 |
[11:18] | About the woman in Delaware. And the boy. | 德拉华的那个女人 还有那个小男孩 |
[11:22] | She thought that I should know. | 她认为我该知道 |
[11:25] | Don’t be angry at her for telling me. | 别气她告诉我这事儿 |
[11:27] | I’m not angry at her. Although I should be. | 我没生她的气 虽然确实恼人 |
[11:33] | How are you with all of this? | 你能应付得来吗 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 还行 |
[11:37] | Mm, not okay, just…okay. | 不是很顺利 就是还行 |
[11:41] | Look, that’s only one of | 这只是我得和你聊的 |
[11:43] | the reasons that I needed to talk to you. | 其中一方面 |
[11:46] | Ezra is taking on these big responsibilities. | 以斯拉现在要肩负更多的责任了 |
[11:50] | And he’s just trying to do the right thing. | 他在努力做正确的事 |
[11:52] | And it’s hard, you know, he, he needs money. | 但很难 他需要钱 |
[11:55] | And he needs a job. | 他需要一份工作 |
[11:58] | A job. | 工作 |
[11:59] | Teaching. | 教书 |
[12:01] | It’s, it’s what he knows how to do, | 只是他了解的事 |
[12:03] | and he’d probably still be a teacher at Hollis if… | 他可能还在霍里斯当老师 如果… |
[12:06] | things had worked out a little different. | 当时事情没到现在这一步 |
[12:08] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[12:10] | So, is there something that you can do about this? | 那你能帮上他什么忙吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:19] | You don’t know, or… you don’t know if you’re willing to do it? | 你不知道 还是你不知道想不想帮他 |
[12:36] | I talked to mom and dad. | 我和爸爸妈妈谈过了 |
[12:38] | They’re trying to get a flight, but the weather’s bad. | 他们尽量搭飞机过来 可天气不太好 |
[12:40] | Everything is grounded from London to Spain. | 伦敦到西班牙的交通都瘫痪了 |
[12:43] | Wow. Spain too. | 西班牙也瘫痪了 |
[12:45] | They’ll get here as fast as they can. | 他们会尽快赶过来的 |
[12:47] | Meanwhile, I will try to get you out. | 同时 我也会尽力把你弄出去的 |
[12:49] | Don’t bother. | 别操心了 |
[12:51] | Don’t bother? | 别操心 |
[12:53] | It’s a 72-hour evaluation. | 72小时的精神评估 |
[12:55] | It’ll be over by the time they get here. | 他们赶到这儿就结束了 |
[12:58] | Spencer, what happened? | 斯宾塞 发生什么了 |
[13:01] | How far back do you want me to go? | 你要我从哪儿说起 |
[13:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:07] | I’m on a psych ward, and you’re the one crying. | 我被关进精神病房 你倒哭了 |
[13:10] | I’m responsible for you. | 我有照顾你的责任 |
[13:12] | It’s okay, Melissa. | 没关系 梅丽莎 |
[13:13] | No, it’s not okay, none of this is okay. | 不 有关系 大有关系 |
[13:16] | Then it’s not okay, it’s all screwed up. | 那就有关系吧 现在一切都搞砸了 |
[13:18] | Does that make you feel better? | 这么说你会更好过吗 |
[13:20] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[13:23] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:25] | All this time, I just thought you were being cruel. | 这一阵子 我只觉得你有点残忍 |
[13:30] | I never thought that you might be… | 我从没想过你可能… |
[13:34] | unwell. | 过得不好 |
[13:38] | That’s a big relief for both of us. | 这让我们俩都能松口气 |
[13:47] | Melissa wanted me to know that Spencer was in Radley, | 梅丽莎告诉我斯宾塞在拉德里 |
[13:49] | So she came in on her way out there. | 这么说她想办法混进去了 |
[13:51] | Dr. Sullivan called her. | 沙利文医生联系她的 |
[13:53] | What’s Sullivan have to do with this? | 沙利文又是怎么牵扯进来的 |
[13:55] | Sullivan found Spencer at radley. | 是沙利文在拉德里发现斯宾塞的 |
[13:56] | That’s where the rangers sent her. | 骑警把她送到那儿去的 |
[13:58] | What? Where was she? | 什么 她之前在哪儿 |
[13:59] | Melissa said that Spencer was in the woods all night. | 梅丽莎说斯宾塞在树林里待了一整晚 |
[14:02] | Wait, she was just wandering | 等等 她只是游荡 |
[14:03] | around in the woods? Why? | 在树丛附近游荡 为什么 |
[14:05] | Was she looking for Toby? | 她是在找托比吗 |
[14:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:08] | You guys, we have to go there. | 我们得去一趟 |
[14:09] | We have to talk to her. | 我们必须和她谈谈 |
[14:10] | Family visits only. | 只有家人才能探访 |
[14:12] | It’s some kind of mandatory evaluation. | 是什么强制评估 |
[14:15] | I don’t like the idea of Melissa being the only one | 一想到梅丽莎是唯一能探望她的人 |
[14:17] | that’s able to get in there. | 就觉得心里不舒服 |
[14:18] | I know. That’s why I left Dr. Sullivan a message. | 我知道 所以我才给沙利文医生发了信息 |
[14:35] | What am I taking? | 这是什么药 |
[14:36] | Shotgun antibiotics to knock out any infection. | 广谱抗生素 消除一切感染 |
[14:40] | No tranquilizers, nothing like that? | 里面没有镇定剂之类的东西吧 |
[14:42] | No, they need to do a mental evaluation. | 没有 他们还需要进行精神评估 |
[14:44] | Can’t do that if you’re under the influence. | 需要你保持清醒 |
[14:48] | Down the hatch. | 放心喝吧 |
[15:00] | “E. Lamb”? | E·兰博 |
[15:02] | That’s me. | 那是我的名字 |
[15:03] | Eddie Lamb? Your last name is Lamb? | 爱迪·兰博 你姓兰博吗 |
[15:06] | Yep. Somewhere in the past, | 是啊 很久以前 |
[15:08] | I had an ancestor with a flock up some mountain. | 我的祖先是在山上放牧的 |
[15:13] | My shift’s over. | 我要下班了 |
[15:15] | Hang in there. | 坚持住 |
[15:16] | At least you know you’re not Jane doe anymore. | 至少现在你知道自己不是无名氏了 |
[15:20] | – Night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[15:31] | Spencer’s hurt? | 斯宾塞受伤了 |
[15:33] | Why did they take her to Radley? | 他们为什么把她送到拉德里去了 |
[15:35] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[15:36] | They found her at a campsite. | 他们在一个营地里找到了她 |
[15:38] | And she’s not allowed visitors because they’re doing some sort of | 她现在正在做什么评估 |
[15:41] | evaluation on her. | 所以不允许探访 |
[15:43] | I’m canceling New York. | 我不去纽约了 |
[15:45] | Wait, you’re not gonna go to the seminar? | 等等 你不去那个研讨会了吗 |
[15:48] | Mom, you have to go. | 妈妈 你必须去 |
[15:49] | It’s not a good time for this. | 现在不合适 |
[15:51] | It’s exactly the right time. | 现在就是最合适的时候 |
[15:53] | Hanna, it’s not just a promotion. | 汉娜 这不仅仅是升职 |
[15:55] | I told you, we’d have to relocate, move to New York. | 我跟你说过了 我们得搬家去纽约 |
[15:58] | – Get out of Rosewood. – Right. | -离开玫瑰镇 -是啊 |
[15:59] | Which means, get away from Wilden. | 也意味着 离开威尔登 |
[16:01] | It can’t be that easy, just leaving. | 不是直接离开那么简单 |
[16:05] | Well, I’m a big fan of the easy way. | 我就喜欢这种简单的处理方式 |
[16:08] | We can’t just run away. | 我们不能直接逃开 |
[16:10] | Just go to the seminar. Please. | 去研讨会吧 拜托 |
[16:13] | And then we’ll decide what to do later. | 然后再决定接下来怎么做 |
[16:17] | I don’t want you alone in this house while I’m gone. | 我在外地的时候不想你一个人在家 |
[16:20] | I’ll just stay at Emily’s. | 我去艾米丽家住 |
[16:21] | Mom, it’s only for a few days. | 妈妈 只有几天而已 |
[16:35] | Dr. Sullivan. | 沙利文医生 |
[16:38] | Oh, Emily. How are you? | 艾米丽 最近怎么样 |
[16:39] | Okay… | 还好 |
[16:40] | The way we left that last session– | 上次我们的疗程 |
[16:42] | We heard about Spencer. | 我们听说斯宾塞的事了 |
[16:44] | She’s all right. She’s safe. | 她没事 她现在很安全 |
[16:46] | When can we see her? | 我们什么时候才能见她 |
[16:47] | Not while she’s under observation. | 她在监视期间还不能见你们 |
[16:49] | What happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[16:50] | Did she say why she was out there all alone? | 她说她为什么一个人在那了吗 |
[16:53] | Emily, Spencer said she saw a body in the woods. | 艾米丽 斯宾塞在树林里看到了一具尸体 |
[16:57] | She thought it was Toby. | 她觉得是托比 |
[16:59] | Oh, god… | 天哪 |
[17:00] | The police and the rangers have been looking, | 警察和护林员都在搜寻 |
[17:01] | but they haven’t found anything. | 但没有找到任何东西 |
[17:02] | Do you think she was lying? | 你觉得她在撒谎吗 |
[17:05] | I think Spencer was in an agitated state when they found her. | 他们找到斯宾塞的时候 她精神很不稳定 |
[17:09] | I’m not certain what she saw. | 我不确定她见到了什么 |
[17:11] | The police have been trying to contact Toby’s family, | 警察已经在联系托比的家属 |
[17:14] | to find out if he’s all right. | 看他有没有出事 |
[17:17] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗 |
[17:20] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[17:28] | I thought the toughest thing we were gonna have to deal with | 我一直以为高三最艰难的事情 |
[17:30] | senior year would be her prom dress. | 就是决定毕业舞会穿什么 |
[17:32] | And that is still coming up. | 确实也要考虑 |
[17:33] | Meanwhile… | 同时 |
[17:35] | Meanwhile… | 同时 |
[17:37] | What are we supposed to do about Ezra and his situation? | 我们应当怎么处理以斯拉的状况 |
[17:42] | Uh, are we supposed to do anything? | 我们应该插手这件事吗 |
[17:45] | Aria wants us to. | 艾瑞亚希望我们能帮他 |
[17:48] | Push comes to shove, and she goes to her parents. | 紧急情况下 她来找了父母 |
[17:51] | Yeah, and we’re not… useless. | 是的 我们还不是一无是处的 |
[17:53] | Not yet. | 还没呢 |
[17:56] | Mm. I’m the one who got him fired. I could… | 是我让害他被开除的 我可以 |
[17:59] | Talk to the dean. | 去和院长谈谈 |
[18:01] | Do you want to? | 你愿意吗 |
[18:03] | Well, he is a good teacher. | 他毕竟是个好老师 |
[18:05] | Other aspects of his character are debatable, | 虽然品行方面有些问题 |
[18:07] | but yes, he is a good teacher. | 但确实 他是一个好老师 |
[18:10] | Something else. | 还有个原因 |
[18:12] | What? | 什么 |
[18:13] | If we helped him stabilize this new family, | 如果我们帮他稳定自己的新家庭 |
[18:17] | he might end things with Aria. | 他也许就会和艾瑞亚分开了 |
[18:21] | I suppose that’s true. | 很有可能 |
[18:23] | But is it a reason to help? | 但这是我们帮忙的理由吗 |
[18:29] | No…no… | 不 不 |
[18:32] | No, that’s not right. | 不 这不可能 |
[18:34] | I know what I saw, he’s dead. | 我知道我看到了什么 他死了 |
[18:37] | Spencer, why don’t you want to believe that he could be alive? | 斯宾塞 你为什么不相信他还活着 |
[18:39] | Because I know what I saw! | 因为我知道我看到了什么 |
[18:42] | The body, did you see the face? | 尸体 你看到他的脸了吗 |
[18:45] | No! | 没有 |
[18:47] | No, but I know that it was Toby! | 没有 但我知道那是托比 |
[18:52] | Spencer, I think you took a lot | 斯宾塞 我觉得那天你去树林的时候 |
[18:54] | into that forest with you. | 状态就很不好 |
[19:06] | I wanna see my friends. | 我想见我的朋友 |
[19:09] | Please, when can I see my friends? | 求你了 什么时候我才能见我的朋友 |
[19:12] | Not during the evaluation. After that… | 评估期间是不行的 但那之后 |
[19:15] | After that, what? | 之后怎样 |
[19:17] | After that, you’ll either be released | 之后 你要不然会被释放 |
[19:18] | or further treatment will be recommended. | 要不然就需要接受长期治疗 |
[19:22] | I can call Emily, | 如果你要想跟她们说什么 |
[19:24] | if you have a message for them. | 我可以给艾米丽打个电话 |
[19:28] | Just… | 就 |
[19:30] | Tell them that I miss them. | 告诉她们我想她们 |
[20:05] | You made it. | 你来了 |
[20:06] | Can’t stay long. But, uh, you wanted to talk? | 不能待太久 但你说想聊聊 |
[20:09] | I wanted you to meet someone. | 我想给你介绍一个人 |
[20:13] | Emily Fields, Missy Franklin. | 艾米丽·菲尔兹 这是米西·富兰克林 |
[20:15] | Missy, Emily. | 米西 这是艾米丽 |
[20:17] | So, Shana was telling me that you swim? | 莎娜告诉我说你是练游泳的 |
[20:19] | Hello. Yes. I swim. | 你好 对 我练游泳 |
[20:23] | I met Missy at the airport in Colorado. | 我在科罗拉多机场碰见了米西 |
[20:25] | No way I wasn’t introducing myself. | 所以我把握住了机会 |
[20:28] | She’s headed for Philadelphia, | 她准备去费城 |
[20:29] | I thought it’d be fun if you two met. | 我想你俩应该见面 |
[20:31] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[20:33] | What do you want? I’ll buy. | 你喝什么 我请客 |
[20:35] | Um, g-green tea. | 绿茶 |
[20:39] | So, does Rosewood have a good program? | 玫瑰镇上有没有强队啊 |
[20:42] | Yeah, pretty good. | 有的 非常不错 |
[20:43] | The Sharks, right? | 鲨鱼队 是吧 |
[20:44] | Right, Sharks… | 没错 鲨鱼队 |
[20:48] | Oh, god, um… congratulations. | 天啊…恭喜 |
[20:51] | It’s not too late to say congratulations, is it? | 什么时候说恭喜都不晚吧 |
[20:53] | No, it’s never too late to say congratulations. Thank you. | 是的 什么时候说都不晚 谢谢 |
[20:59] | You ever lose one of those badges? | 你丢过自己的工作卡吗 |
[21:03] | Not if you want to keep your job. | 丢了就没工作了 |
[21:05] | They have a chip, right? | 里边有芯片的吧 |
[21:07] | That’s how they work with the doors and stuff? | 可以用来开门跟身份认证 |
[21:10] | You’re asking the kind of questions I’m supposed to report. | 你问我这些问题 我该要报告上级了 |
[21:13] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[21:16] | Seventy-two hours. | 72小时 |
[21:19] | That’s not long. | 不是很长时间 |
[21:19] | You can do that standing on your head. Then you’re out. | 你可以再好奇一下 然后就可以走了 |
[21:26] | What if I really am crazy? | 如果我真的疯了呢 |
[21:28] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[21:34] | There was some trouble with the old badges. | 之前用的工作卡有问题 |
[21:37] | They had to change the whole system. | 他们得换个新系统 |
[21:39] | What kind of trouble? | 什么问题 |
[21:40] | What kind do you think? | 你说呢 |
[21:42] | People getting out? People getting in? | 有人乱跑出去还是有人混进来 |
[21:48] | You want tapioca or vanilla tonight? | 今晚想吃木薯还是香草口味 |
[21:52] | Surprise me. | 你选吧 |
[22:03] | I can’t stop thinking about Spencer in that place. | 我一直在想斯宾塞呆在那里怎样 |
[22:05] | We’ll get her out. | 我们会弄她出来的 |
[22:07] | Shouldn’t we have seen it coming? | 我们是不是早该预料到了 |
[22:09] | Okay, I have to split myself between disasters. | 我现在一个头两个大 |
[22:11] | It’s after three, so I’m thinking about my mom. | 过了三点了 我要考虑我妈的事了 |
[22:13] | Hey, if Wilden wants to come after you, he will. | 如果威尔登不放过你 你跑哪也没用 |
[22:16] | It’s not like New York is in some other country. | 纽约又不是国外 |
[22:18] | New York is on another planet. | 纽约离这十万八千里远 |
[22:21] | I don’t know if she’ll get the job, but… | 我不知道她能不能找到工作 但是… |
[22:22] | I want her to have the option in case things get worse. | 如果事情变糟 我希望她有其他选择 |
[22:25] | So, what did Wilden tell people about his car? | 威尔登是怎么跟别人说他的车的 |
[22:28] | Emily said he reported it stolen. | 艾米丽说他去报失了 |
[22:30] | Don’t you think they’ll find it? | 他们会不会找到啊 |
[22:31] | I mean, don’t all cop cars have GPS? | 不是所有警车都有卫星定位吗 |
[22:32] | No, it doesn’t work under water. | 如果在水下就没用了 |
[22:34] | It doesn’t? | 真的吗 |
[22:35] | Nothing works underwater, it’s a scientific fact. | 什么东西泡了水都没用了 这是科学事实 |
[22:40] | You actually think you’ll go to New York? | 你真的想去纽约吗 |
[22:41] | If it’s to keep my mom safe from Wilden, then… | 如果这能保证我妈不受威尔登的伤害 那么… |
[22:45] | I’ll make the sacrifice. | 我愿意做出牺牲 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I…hear it’s awful primitive out there. | 还真是母女情深啊 |
[22:51] | Say cheese! | 茄子 |
[22:54] | Let me take one of you two. | 我帮你俩照吧 |
[23:00] | Great. | 好的 |
[23:01] | I have to get going, but send me the video of your meet. | 我得走了 记得把邀请赛的视频发给我哦 |
[23:04] | I will. And I’m gonna try | 好的 我会试着 |
[23:05] | what you said about the cross-over turn. | 练习你说的交叉转身 |
[23:06] | It works for me. Bye, Shana. Bye, Emily | 这对我很管用 莎娜 艾米丽 再见 |
[23:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:13] | I didn’t know you swim. | 我都不知道你会游泳 |
[23:15] | Paige didn’t tell you? | 佩奇没跟你说吗 |
[23:16] | No. | 没有 |
[23:17] | Wonder why she never mentioned it. | 为啥她没说啊 |
[23:21] | Don’t forget to send me those pictures. | 记得把照片发给我哦 |
[23:22] | You’ve got my e-mail. | 有我的电邮地址吧 |
[23:31] | What makes you think this kid stole my I.D.? | 是什么让你觉得那孩子偷了我的卡 |
[23:33] | Because I saw it. I saw your I.D. With his picture. | 因为我见到了 我看到你的卡上是他的照片 |
[23:38] | W-what would he need it for? | 他要来干什么 |
[23:40] | To see somebody in here. | 来见这的某个人吧 |
[23:41] | Somebody that he couldn’t just visit because… | 他没法见到的人 因为… |
[23:44] | he was doing things for her. | 他在为她做事 |
[23:46] | Out in the world. | 在外边做事 |
[23:48] | She? | 她 |
[23:49] | Yeah, the patient’s name was Mona Vanderwaal. | 有个叫梦娜·范德瓦尔的病人 |
[23:51] | Do you remember her? | 有印象吗 |
[23:53] | She’s hard to forget. | 印象深刻啊 |
[23:55] | And the boy. | 那个男孩 |
[23:57] | His real name was Toby. | 他的真名叫托比 |
[24:07] | You haven’t touched your pudding. | 你没吃布丁啊 |
[24:09] | Saving it for later. | 迟点再吃 |
[24:11] | Delayed gratification. Shows discipline. Patience. | 延迟享乐 证明你自律有耐心 |
[24:14] | I’m not so patient. | 我没这么有耐心 |
[24:19] | Wasn’t just the badges. | 不只是工作卡有问题 |
[24:21] | They had a problem with the visitors’ passes. | 访客卡也有问题 |
[24:23] | They traced it back to someone on the staff. | 调查到是内部人员干的 |
[24:24] | Who? Who was it? | 谁 是谁 |
[24:26] | I like my job. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[24:27] | I’ve been here since I got out of the Navy. | 我从海军退役后就在这工作了 |
[24:29] | One of the ways that you keep your job | 要保住自己的工作 |
[24:31] | is by keeping your mouth shut. | 其中一件要做的事就是不乱讲话 |
[24:32] | Eddie. It seems like we’re a little bit past that point. | 爱迪 你已经说出来一些了 |
[24:36] | Maybe. Maybe not. | 也许吧 不过也并非如此 |
[24:44] | She was here. | 她在这 |
[24:46] | Mona Vanderwaal. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔 |
[24:50] | This was her room. | 她也是住在这间房 |
[25:14] | *Will the circle be unbroken?* | *生命之圆真的不会破裂吗* |
[25:19] | *By and by, by and by* | *日复一日 年复一年* |
[25:24] | *There’s a better home awaiting in the sky, in the sky ?* | *天堂那有个更美好的家园* |
[25:34] | *Will the circle be unbroken?* | *生命之圆真的不会破裂吗* |
[25:39] | *By and by, by and by* | *日复一日 年复一年* |
[25:44] | *There’s a better home awaiting * | *天堂那* |
[25:49] | *in the sky, in the sky ?* | *有个更美好的家园* |
[25:57] | Okay, what do you suppose loser Mona was doing in there? | 你觉得挫人梦娜在那做什么 |
[25:59] | Praying for bigger boobs? | 祈祷让胸更大 |
[26:01] | Why do you even bother going to church? | 你何必费事去教堂呢 |
[26:03] | I like to cover my bets. | 我要去看看我信教有没有错 |
[26:18] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[26:19] | You were writing in it all during service. | 你在礼拜的时候一直写 |
[26:22] | It’s my diary. | 我的日记 |
[26:23] | Since when do you keep a diary? | 你从什么时候开始写日记啊 |
[26:25] | Since forever. | 早就开始了 |
[26:26] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[26:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:29] | No, you’re gonna have to wait till after. | 等那之后再给你看 |
[26:31] | Till after what? | 什么之后 |
[26:33] | After I’m dead. | 我死之后 |
[26:34] | Ew, don’t be so gruesome! | 不要这样吓我 |
[26:35] | I’m not being gruesome, I’m being mysterious. | 不是吓你 我这是神秘 |
[26:39] | Forget it. I don’t want to read your stupid diary, anyway. | 算了 我也不想看你那无聊的日记 |
[26:42] | Yes, you do. | 你想看的 |
[26:44] | I’m writing them for you. | 我是为你才写这些日记的 |
[26:46] | “Them”? | “这些” |
[26:47] | They’re beyond scandalous. | 除了八卦还有很多其他的东西 |
[26:49] | You’re gonna need them | 如果我死后你要查清楚真相 |
[26:49] | if you’re gonna carry on after I’m gone. | 你会用上这些日记的 |
[26:51] | Carry on with what? | 查清楚什么真相 |
[26:54] | Fresh muffins at the bakery. Come on! | 面包房刚出炉的松饼 走吧 |
[27:14] | Here you go. | 给您的 |
[27:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:17] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[27:30] | I didn’t send her to ask for any favors. | 我没有让她帮我找关系 |
[27:33] | No, I know that. | 我知道 |
[27:34] | I-I didn’t swear her to secrecy about what’s going on, | 我没让她发誓说什么都不讲 |
[27:38] | but I never told her to ask for help. | 但我从没让她来帮我 |
[27:42] | I don’t want you or Ella to think that I would do that. | 我不希望您跟埃拉认为我是这样的人 |
[27:44] | W-we know that you didn’t. | 我们知道你不是 |
[27:46] | And I’m sorry she put you in that position. | 很抱歉她让你为难了 |
[27:48] | Oh, don’t be angry at Aria. She wanted to help. | 不要责怪艾瑞亚 她只是想帮忙 |
[27:51] | Oh, no, I-I’m not angry with her, I couldn’t be. | 不 我没生她的气 我不会的 |
[27:54] | There are just things about this situation | 只是我没能够向她 |
[27:56] | that I haven’t been able to explain to her. | 解释这件事情 |
[27:59] | Well. Pride is a tricky thing. | 自尊是很难对付 |
[28:06] | Why did you come here today? | 您今天来有何贵干呢 |
[28:09] | I talked to the dean. | 我和院长谈过了 |
[28:11] | I wanted to see if there was room | 想问问公寓里有没有房间 |
[28:13] | in the department for you. | 能够给你 |
[28:16] | And, uh, I’m afraid that there isn’t. | 但是 抱歉没有 |
[28:20] | But I still want to help you, if I can. | 如果可以 我仍想帮助你 |
[28:23] | Because? | 为什么 |
[28:25] | Could just be habit. | 习惯而已 |
[28:29] | I have reached a point in my life | 我的人生已经到达了一个阶段 |
[28:31] | where I spend a great deal of time | 我愿意花时间 |
[28:33] | trying to make some kind of amends | 去补偿 |
[28:35] | to someone for…something. | 一些人…一些事 |
[28:39] | There’s no shortage of bad judgment in this world. | 世界上有不少错误的判断 |
[28:48] | Tell me about your son. | 跟我讲讲你的儿子 |
[29:06] | You got all kinds of secret talents. | 你真是有各种才华啊 |
[29:10] | I don’t play so much anymore. | 我没怎么练了 |
[29:12] | My sister and I used to play four-handed pieces. | 我和姐姐曾经还四手联弹呢 |
[29:16] | But that was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[29:23] | Toby’s not a name you hear everyday. | 托比不是什么常见的名字 |
[29:26] | No, it’s not. | 是的 |
[29:30] | I’ve known one Toby in my life. | 我也认识一个托比 |
[29:33] | Nice kid. | 是个好人 |
[29:36] | I met him when his mother was a patient here. | 他妈妈曾经是这的病人 所以我认识了他 |
[29:42] | My Toby’s name was Cavanaugh. What about yours? | 我认识的托比姓加瓦诺 你认识的呢 |
[29:47] | Be a hell of a coincidence if it was the same Toby, wouldn’t it? | 如果是同一个托比 是不是太巧合了 |
[29:49] | Yes, it would. | 是的 当然 |
[29:52] | Do you believe in coincidences? | 你相信巧合吗 |
[29:55] | Not as much as I used to. | 之前很相信 |
[29:58] | Excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[30:00] | Hi there. What’s the number on file for the… | 你好 我想查一下案件号 |
[30:06] | Keep practicing. | 继续练 |
[30:09] | Just a minute, and I’ll get it for you. | 等一下 我去拿给你 |
[30:13] | We could just say that we’re Spencer’s cousins. | 我们就说是斯宾塞的堂姐妹 |
[30:15] | Hanna, nobody’s ever gonna believe that. | 汉娜 没人会相信的 |
[30:17] | We have to find out | 我们得查出 |
[30:18] | why she’s so sure Toby’s dead. | 为什么她那么肯定托比死了 |
[30:20] | Well, they have to let her out after 72 hours. | 我们得在72小时之内把她弄出来 |
[30:22] | No, they don’t have to let her go at all if she’s really… | 不可能 他们不会放她出来的 如果她真的 |
[30:26] | You know… | 你们懂的 |
[30:27] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[30:28] | I’m saying, “A“ has been turning the screws so long, | 我的意思是 A谋划这个好久了 |
[30:30] | one of us was bound to snap a string. | 我们中一定会有个人先下水 |
[30:33] | Just never thought that it would be Spencer. | 只是没想到是斯宾塞 |
[30:35] | I did. | 我想到了 |
[30:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:38] | Because there’s a downside to being too smart. | 太聪明就这点不好 |
[30:42] | You were never the weak link, Emily. | 艾米莉 你不是我们中最弱的那个 |
[30:45] | Spencer was. | 而是斯宾塞 |
[30:59] | So, where’s the fourth musketeer? | 你们的四号火枪手去哪了 |
[31:02] | Haven’t seen her today. | 今天没看到她 |
[31:03] | If you mean Spencer, | 如果你是说斯宾塞 |
[31:05] | I think you know exactly where she is, she’s in Radley, | 你是明知故问吧 她在拉德里 |
[31:08] | and you’re the reason why. | 而这一切都是因为你 |
[31:10] | Radley? | 拉德里吗 |
[31:12] | Don’t play dumb, Mona. | 梦娜 别装傻了 |
[31:14] | Could’ve gotten through senior year and been finished, | 这一切本该在三年级就完了 |
[31:16] | but you wouldn’t leave it alone. | 但你还不收手 |
[31:18] | Listen to me– | 听我说 |
[31:19] | No, you listen. | 不 你给我听着 |
[31:21] | If Spencer doesn’t get better, and she doesn’t get out of Radley, | 如果斯宾塞不能好起来 不能从拉德里出来 |
[31:23] | you’re gonna wish you broke your neck | 你就祈祷自己掉下悬崖的时候 |
[31:24] | when you fell off that cliff. | 摔断颈子吧 |
[31:26] | Attention. | 通知 |
[31:27] | Aria Montgomery, report to the principal’s office. | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 到校长室报道 |
[31:30] | Aria Montgomery, to the office | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 校长室 |
[31:44] | This is a compmpletely informal conversation. | 这是一个非正式谈话 |
[31:48] | I want to make sure that we avoid any… | 我希望我们之间 |
[31:50] | misunderstandings or miscommunications. | 不要有任何误解 |
[31:54] | Okay… | 好的 |
[31:57] | Ezra Fitz has applied to the school district | 以斯拉·菲兹应聘到了我们校区 |
[32:00] | as a substitute teacher. | 作为一名代课教师 |
[32:02] | If his application is approved, | 如果他的申请通过 |
[32:05] | he will probably, at some point, | 他也许就会 |
[32:07] | be assigned to cover a class here. | 被派来教一个班 |
[32:11] | It’s come to my attention that… | 但我注意到 |
[32:14] | Since Mr. Fitz left Rosewood High, | 自从菲兹老师离开玫瑰镇高中 |
[32:16] | You have seen him. | 你跟他交往过 |
[32:18] | Occasionally. | 有时候 |
[32:20] | – In a social context. – Yes | -在社会背景下 -是的 |
[32:26] | The school has no interest in the… | 学校无权干涉 |
[32:28] | personal lives of pupils. | 学生的私生活 |
[32:30] | But under the… unusual circumstances, | 但是对于某些特殊的情况 |
[32:32] | I feel that I have to ask. | 我觉得我有必要问一下 |
[32:35] | Are you currently seeing Ezra Fitz? | 你现在还在和以斯拉·菲兹交往吗 |
[32:38] | Seeing him socially? | 社会定义上的交往 |
[32:41] | No, I’m not. | 不 没有 |
[32:44] | I-I saw him… | 我在他离开玫瑰镇高中后 |
[32:45] | after he left Rosewood High. Socially. A few times. | 和他偶尔交往过 |
[32:50] | Um, I suppose it might have looked like something that it wasn’t. | 我觉得也许看起来不像这样 |
[32:54] | Which it wasn’t. | 但确实不是 |
[32:56] | There was never any question of it… | 这没有任何问题 |
[32:59] | being anything serious. | 我们只是玩玩而已 |
[33:01] | I’m glad you both realized that before things… | 很高兴你们能在事情还没更严重之前 |
[33:04] | went too far. | 就意识到这一点 |
[33:05] | Yeah. It’s definitely a good thing. | 是的 这是好事 |
[33:10] | Otherwise, it might have been a little… | 否则 这事就会显得有点 |
[33:12] | Awkward? | 尴尬吗 |
[33:13] | Yes. Very awkward. | 是的 非常 |
[33:16] | I’m sorry if this was embarrassing, but, uh… | 抱歉让你觉得尴尬了 但是 |
[33:19] | I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t ask. | 我需要弄清楚这些 |
[33:22] | No, I’m glad that I could clear things up for you. | 很高兴跟您说清楚了 |
[33:24] | And you have. | 我清楚了 |
[33:26] | Good. | 那就好 |
[33:43] | Small world, isn’t it? | 世界真小 对吗 |
[33:50] | Well, they call it training, | 他们叫培训 |
[33:51] | but it’s more of an assessment. | 但是它更像是一项评估 |
[33:54] | To see if you can do the job. | 看看你能否胜任 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry to cancel so late, but… | 非常抱歉这么晚才跟你说 但是 |
[33:58] | the bank only does this twice a year. | 银行一年只有两次这样的机会 |
[34:00] | Nah, that’s okay. It’s, it’s important. | 没什么 不要紧的 那是很重要的事 |
[34:05] | And I’ll only be gone a couple of days… | 我也就离开几天 |
[34:08] | this time. | 这一次 |
[34:09] | This time? | 这一次吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah, if it works out, | 是的如果能够行的话 |
[34:12] | I will be… taking Hanna to New York with me. | 我要带汉娜一起去纽约 |
[34:15] | So the promotion wouldn’t be here. | 所以 不是在这升职 |
[34:17] | No, it’s in New York. | 对 是在纽约 |
[34:21] | Well…when would you go, if they offer it to you? | 那么 如果他们给你这个机会 什么时候走呢 |
[34:26] | I’d have to make the decision pretty quickly. | 我得快点做决定 |
[34:30] | Miss the great unveiling… | 那就错过了揭牌仪式哦 |
[34:33] | We can come back for that. | 我们可以专程回来参加 |
[34:38] | Well, I should wish you luck. | 我应该祝你好运 |
[34:40] | But I don’t think I can right now. | 但是我现在做不到 |
[34:44] | Wouldn’t feel honest. | 感觉很不诚恳 |
[34:48] | I like seeing you. | 很喜欢跟你一起 |
[34:50] | Right here. | 在这里 |
[34:53] | I like seeing you. | 我也是 |
[35:00] | If there was some other reason, | 如果你是因为别的原因 |
[35:02] | for you leaving, besides the promotion… | 要离开这里 而不是因为要升职 |
[35:05] | Would you tell me about it? | 你能告诉我实情吗 |
[35:08] | This is the only reason. | 真的是因为升职 |
[35:10] | “If.” Would you tell me? | 我是说如果 你能告诉我吗 |
[35:14] | Because maybe I could do something about it. | 因为我觉得有些事我能搞定 |
[35:16] | I’d like to try. If you’d want me to. | 要是你愿意的话 我可以试试 |
[35:22] | There’s nothing you have to worry about. | 没什么需要担心的 |
[35:35] | Are you sure you don’t want a cookie? | 你真的不想吃块饼干 |
[35:37] | No. Thank you. | 不想 谢谢 |
[35:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:43] | I brought them for Sybil. | 我是买给西比尔的 |
[35:45] | She was my favorite nurse. Very kind. | 她是我最喜欢的护士 人很好 |
[35:49] | It’s important to reward kindness. | 要懂得知恩图报 |
[35:54] | I bet you were surprised to see me. | 我想你见到我很惊讶吧 |
[35:56] | You’re taking a big risk. | 你这是玩火 |
[35:58] | Coming here. Talking to me. | 竟然来这里 跟我谈话 |
[36:02] | Just visiting a friend. | 只是来看看朋友 |
[36:04] | Why did you kill Toby? | 你为什么要杀了托比 |
[36:08] | What did that get you? | 杀了他你能得到什么好处 |
[36:11] | That’s an interesting question. | 这问题真有意思 |
[36:13] | If it were true, if I killed him, | 如果你说的是真的 如果我杀了他 |
[36:17] | Why would I want to talk to you? | 那我还来找你谈什么 |
[36:22] | Look at all that’s happened since you turned me down | 看看自从你拒绝跟我开车上山之后 |
[36:24] | on our little drive up the mountain. | 发生的这些事情 |
[36:27] | All the pain and disappointment and loss, | 这些痛苦 失望 还有失去的人 |
[36:30] | because you were stubborn. | 都是因为你的顽固不化 |
[36:33] | But I believe in second chances. | 但我会再给你一次机会 |
[36:35] | I’m a generous person. | 我是个宽宏大量的人 |
[36:37] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[36:39] | You wouldn’t be here if you didn’t need something. | 你要不是想得到些什么你才不会来这里 |
[36:41] | Whatever it is, Mona, the answer’s no. | 梦娜 无论你想要什么我都不会给你 |
[36:43] | Ali was never pregnant. | 艾莉从没怀过孕 |
[36:45] | She thought she was, and she panicked, | 她以为自己怀孕了 很惊慌 |
[36:47] | but it was a false alarm. | 但实际她并没有怀上 |
[36:49] | No way you can be sure of that. | 你不可能知道这些 |
[36:50] | Ali told me. | 艾莉告诉我的 |
[36:53] | I have her diaries. Remember? | 我有她的日记 还记得吗 |
[36:58] | I don’t have all of them, but… | 虽然不是全部 但是 |
[37:01] | I have most of them. | 大部分都在我这儿 |
[37:02] | And I know where the rest of them are. | 而且我还知道剩下的部分在哪 |
[37:09] | I have the answers, Spencer. | 答案在我这儿 斯宾塞 |
[37:11] | I have the answers to questions you haven’t even thought of. | 我甚至还有你没想到过的问题的答案 |
[37:17] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[37:26] | You have all these bits and pieces. | 所有的零零碎碎你都有了 |
[37:31] | You’re trying to put together a jig-saw puzzle, | 你想要像拼图似的把它们拼起来 |
[37:33] | But you’ve never seen the picture on the front of the box. | 但你却不知道这副拼图是什么样子 |
[37:37] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[37:39] | Otherwise, you’ll never really know anything for sure. | 否则 你什么都搞不明白 |
[37:42] | Go away! | 快滚 |
[37:44] | Before I start choking you again. | 否则我还会掐死你 |
[37:47] | Mona, I’ve got nothing left to lose. | 梦娜 我已经没有什么可以失去了 |
[37:50] | They already think that I’m crazy. | 他们已经觉得我疯了 |
[37:57] | You’re not crazy. | 你没疯 |
[38:00] | You’re as sane as I am. | 你和我一样都神志正常 |
[38:12] | Your mom should have the contact info. | 你妈妈应该有联系方式 |
[38:15] | I will call you as soon I get to the hotel. | 我一到酒店就会给你打电话 |
[38:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:18] | Don’t worry, mom. I’ll be fine, | 别担心 妈妈 我没事 |
[38:20] | We’ll be okay, Mrs. Marin. | 我们不会有事的 玛琳夫人 |
[38:23] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[38:28] | Geez, did you pack enough for three days? | 天啊 你就打包了这么点儿东西 |
[38:31] | If I forgot something, I can always go back. | 我要是落下了什么 还可以回去拿 |
[38:43] | Ignore him. | 不用理他 |
[38:49] | Hanna, you don’t have to talk to him. | 汉娜 你没必要去理他 |
[38:50] | You know what, Emily? | 知道吗 艾米丽 |
[38:51] | Sometimes you poke the bear, | 这次你惹了熊 |
[38:53] | and other times, the bear pokes you. | 下次它就回来惹你 |
[38:56] | It’s from a movie. | 电影里说的 |
[39:04] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[39:06] | Are you following me? Me and my mom? | 你是在跟踪我和我妈吗 |
[39:09] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要跟踪你们呢 |
[39:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:11] | I’m just wondering if you are. | 我只是好奇你是不是在跟踪我们 |
[39:13] | No, I’m not following you. | 不是 我没有跟踪你们 |
[39:15] | Well, then go away. | 那你就离开吧 |
[39:16] | I went away. | 我之前已经离开了 |
[39:17] | Right. You went fishing. | 对啊 你去钓鱼了 |
[39:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:20] | And now I’m back. | 但现在我回来了 |
[39:22] | And while I was away, I did some thinking. | 在我离开的那段时间 我想了一些事情 |
[39:24] | You, me, and your mother. It’s complicated. | 你 我 还有你妈 很复杂 |
[39:27] | I don’t think any of us have been | 我觉得咱们都没有 |
[39:28] | completely honest with each other about things. | 对彼此坦诚相待 |
[39:31] | Honesty is tough. | 诚实不容易做到 |
[39:33] | Yeah, but you could make that easier on everybody, Hanna. | 是 但你可以让大家都好过一些 汉娜 |
[39:35] | And how could I do that? | 我该怎么做呢 |
[39:37] | The car, Hanna. | 那辆车 汉娜 |
[39:39] | The car? | 车 |
[39:40] | Just give me the keys, and tell me where you left it. | 你只需要把钥匙给我 |
[39:43] | That’s all you have to do. | 然后告诉我车在哪 |
[39:46] | And then there’s no more trouble from me. | 我就不会再找你麻烦了 |
[39:48] | All I want from you and your mother is that car. | 我只需要找到那辆车 |
[39:58] | I knew who I was when they found me. | 他们找到我的时候我知道自己是谁 |
[40:03] | And I knew that my family and friends would be worried. | 我也知道我的家人和朋友们会担心 |
[40:07] | But I just… | 但我 |
[40:09] | I wanted to fold up and stop. | 我想要退缩 想要放弃 |
[40:12] | I didn’t, I didn’t wanna think anymore. | 我什么 我什么也不愿意去想 |
[40:16] | You were overwhelmed. | 你受了严重的打击 |
[40:20] | Yeah, well, I wasn’t Spencer Hastings | 是的 我一整天都没有做 |
[40:23] | for almost a whole day, and… | 斯宾塞·海斯汀 然后 |
[40:24] | nobody else showed up to take the job, so… | 没人来接替我做这事 所以 |
[40:28] | guess I’m stuck with it. | 我想还是得我来做 |
[40:30] | Because you’re the only person in the world that can be you. | 这是因为你是唯一的斯宾塞·海斯汀 |
[40:33] | You don’t have to rub it in. | 你没必要哪壶不开提哪壶 |
[40:37] | I’m sorry, this can’t be very entertaining. | 对不起 我知道这个谈话不会很欢快 |
[40:40] | I mean, there are people here with real problems. | 我是说 这里的人是真正的有病 |
[40:43] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[40:50] | Yeah, just like me. | 对 和我一样 |
[40:56] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:59] | I fell down in the woods. | 我在树林里奔跑的时候 |
[41:03] | When I was running. | 我摔倒了 |
[41:05] | I fell down, and I looked at the ground, and I… | 摔倒后 我看着大地 我 |
[41:09] | saw my hand, and my sleeve, and… | 看着我的手 我的袖子 |
[41:13] | the little button on my sleeve. | 袖子上的纽扣 |
[41:15] | And some dirt, | 还有一些土 |
[41:17] | and an old acorn, and I said to myself: | 一些橡树果 于是我对自己说 |
[41:20] | “Okay, if this is the last thing that you ever see, | 好吧 要是这就是你最后看到的景象 |
[41:26] | I can handle that. | 我也满足了 |
[41:30] | I’m done. | 我活够了 |
[41:34] | I’ve had enough.” | 我真的活够了 |
[41:37] | But it wasn’t the last thing that I saw. | 但这不是我最后看到的 |
[41:42] | I just kept going. | 我不断地跑 |
[41:47] | How do you keep going | 要是最不幸的事发生了 |
[41:49] | when the worst thing has happened? | 你如何还能继续跑呢 |
[41:54] | What do you have to change inside to survive? | 你的内心要如何改变才能继续活下去 |
[41:59] | Who do you have to become? | 你需要变成什么样的人 |
[42:07] | I’m sorry, I don’t expect you guys to understand. | 很抱歉 我也不指望你们能理解 |
[42:10] | You don’t know me. | 你们根本不认识我 |
[42:26] | I’m sorry, but that’s true. | 很抱歉 但这是真的 |
[42:36] | You don’t know who I am anymore. | 你们已经不认识现在的我了 |
[42:45] | And you can’t count on me. | 而且你们也不能指望我了 |