时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars. | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | What happened in the woods? | 树林里发生了什么 |
[00:04] | Toby Cavanaugh is dead. | 托比·加瓦诺死了 |
[00:06] | Somebody killed him. I saw his body. | 有人杀了他 我看见了他的尸体 |
[00:07] | 901 | 终获自由 |
[00:09] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[00:10] | Maggie, I am so sorry. | 麦琪 我真的 很抱歉 |
[00:11] | Did pastor Ted hire somebody to work on the church? | 泰德牧师雇了新员工在教堂工作吗 |
[00:14] | I put a five dollar bill in the church collection box, | 我往教堂的募捐箱里投了五美元 |
[00:16] | it had some dice drawn on it. | 上面画有骰子的图案 |
[00:17] | And later that day, Caleb’s dad had it. | 同一天 那张钞票就到了凯勒他爸手上 |
[00:19] | Do you really think he would steal from the place | 你真的觉得他会在刚刚聘用他的地方 |
[00:21] | that just hired him? | 盗窃吗 |
[00:22] | There was some trouble with the old badges. | 之前用的工作卡有问题 |
[00:24] | People getting in? People getting out? | 有人乱跑出去还是有人混进来 |
[00:26] | Ezra Fitz has applied as a substitute teacher. | 以斯拉·菲兹应聘来做代课教师 |
[00:28] | I have to ask, | 我有必要问一下 |
[00:29] | are you seeing Ezra Fits? | 你现还在和以斯拉·菲兹交往吗 |
[00:31] | No, I’m not. | 不 没有 |
[00:34] | All I want from you and your mother is that car. | 我只需要找到那辆车 |
[00:37] | Look at all that’s happened since you turned me down | 看看自从你拒绝跟我开车上山之后 |
[00:39] | on our little drive up the mountain. | 发生的这些事情 |
[00:41] | But I believe in second chances. You need me. | 但我会再给你一次机会 你需要我 |
[00:54] | You have visitors. | 有人来看你了 |
[00:57] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[01:00] | I’ll be in the hall if you need me. | 我在大厅 有事叫我 |
[01:11] | Hey. You knew we were coming, right? | 你知道我们会来的 对吧 |
[01:14] | We spoke with your mom. | 我们和你妈妈聊过了 |
[01:16] | We wanted to be here the first day. | 第一天我们就想过来 |
[01:17] | But she said you were going to be home tomorrow, so… | 但她说你明天就回家了 所以 |
[01:19] | She still believes that? | 她还这样以为吗 |
[01:22] | She thinks that I’ll be able to sleep through the night | 她觉得只要洗个泡泡浴 然后躺在床上 |
[01:24] | if I just take a nice bubble bath and lay in my own bed? | 我就能安然入眠了吗 |
[01:29] | I think what she wants is | 我觉得她是想 |
[01:30] | I know what she wants, but | 我知道她想什么 但是 |
[01:32] | they don’t make a loofa that scrapes out the inside of your head. | 海绵洗不去你内心的想法 |
[01:40] | The park rangers found a body. | 护林员找到了一具尸体 |
[01:42] | – Hannah! – What? | -汉娜 -怎么了 |
[01:44] | The sooner she knows, the sooner she checks out of this place. | 她越早知道就能越快离开这里 |
[01:48] | What Hannah is trying to say is we have good news. | 汉娜想说的是我们有一个好消息 |
[01:52] | They found a body in the woods. | 他们在树丛里找到了一具尸体 |
[01:55] | The police believe it was a camper. | 警方认为是个露营者 |
[01:58] | It was Toby. | 那是托比 |
[02:02] | No, Spence, it wasn’t. | 不 斯宾塞 不是他 |
[02:04] | This person, he’d been missing for a while | 这个人 已经失踪了好一段时间了 |
[02:07] | and he was nowhere near where you thought you saw– | 而且他不并在你以为你看到 |
[02:09] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到的是什么 |
[02:10] | It was Toby. | 那是托比 |
[02:18] | Hey, so, um, I was thinking tomorrow night | 我在想明晚 |
[02:21] | when you get home, we could all– | 你回家之后 我们可以 |
[02:22] | I need to stay here. I need more time. | 我要待在这儿 我需要更多的时间 |
[02:24] | Time for what? | 用来干什么 |
[02:26] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[02:27] | Shuffling around in Mona’s old slippers | 穿着梦娜的旧拖鞋四处游荡 |
[02:29] | isn’t going to get her any better. | 又不会让她好起来 |
[02:30] | – Hannah, chill. – You know what… | -汉娜 冷静下来 -你知道吗 |
[02:32] | I would not dine here, if I were you, | 如果我是你 我才不会在这儿吃饭 |
[02:34] | I had to sneak around in that kitchen, | 我鬼鬼祟祟地溜进厨房 |
[02:36] | and I saw a roach big enough to wear an apron. | 结果看到一个大到可以穿围裙的蟑螂 |
[02:38] | Moving on. | 别再说了 |
[02:40] | You are not crazy. This place is. | 你没有疯 是这个地方有问题 |
[02:43] | I’m too tired to have this fight right now, guys. | 我现在没有力气跟你们争执 |
[02:49] | I feel safe here. | 我在这儿感觉很安全 |
[02:52] | Those bars don’t just keep you from getting out, | 那些栅栏不仅仅是让你无法出去 |
[02:55] | they keep other people from getting in. | 也让别人无法进来 |
[03:10] | Uh, need a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:13] | Your friends are leaving. Do you want to say good-bye? | 你朋友们要走了 你想跟她们告别吗 |
[03:17] | I already did. | 我已经告别过了 |
[03:56] | Have you seen my make-up bag? | 你看到我的化妆包了吗 |
[03:58] | No, but I think everything | 没有 但我觉得里面的东西 |
[04:00] | that was in it is on my pillow. | 现在都在我枕头上 |
[04:01] | Okay, don’t start. I only slept for, | 别这样 我才睡了 |
[04:03] | like, 20 minutes. | 大概二十分钟 |
[04:04] | Why do you keep looking out there? | 你为什么一直往外看 |
[04:05] | Because Wilden knows I’m staying here. | 因为威尔登知道我在这儿 |
[04:07] | That’s what you’re thinking about? | 你就在想这个吗 |
[04:08] | I’m having dreams about our friend having her head shaved, | 我梦到我们的朋友剃光了头发 |
[04:10] | and you’re looking– | 你却在看 |
[04:11] | I have lots of other things that are keeping me | 我也有很多心事让我晚上 |
[04:13] | up at night, okay Emily? | 睡不着好吗 艾米丽 |
[04:14] | If that car I dunked suddenly learns how to float, then– | 如果我推下去的车突然浮起来了 那么 |
[04:17] | If Wilden’s looking for his car, | 如果威尔登在找他的车 |
[04:18] | then he’s not A. | 那就说明他不是A |
[04:19] | Okay, besides cars don’t float, | 车是不会自己浮起来的 |
[04:20] | if they did, | 如果车能浮起来了 |
[04:21] | pilgrims could have driven here. | 朝圣者早就开过来了 [求校] |
[04:22] | Why is there a wet towel on my bed? | 我床上为什么有条湿毛巾 |
[04:24] | Ladies, you better get hopping, | 女士们 你们最好快点 |
[04:25] | or you’re not going to have time for breakfast. | 否则就没有时间吃早餐了 |
[04:27] | Oh, none for me, thanks. | 我不吃了 谢谢 |
[04:31] | You know I love her, but somebody’s got to teach | 你知道我喜欢她 但是得有人教教她 |
[04:33] | that girl the word “Fold.” | 如何收拾 |
[04:35] | It was a rough night. | 昨晚过得不太好 |
[04:36] | Honey, look. I know | 亲爱的 我知道 |
[04:38] | it’s hard seeing a friend suffer, | 看到自己的朋友受难很难过 |
[04:40] | but if the doctor’s think she– | 但如果医生觉得她 |
[04:41] | Doctors aren’t helping spencer. | 医生们根本帮不了斯宾塞 |
[04:43] | Okay, she still believes that was Toby. | 她还是觉得那个人是托比 |
[04:44] | Well, you can’t get caught up in that kind of thinking. | 你不能把自己陷入这种想法中 |
[04:46] | Don’t take on a tragedy that has nothing to do with you. | 别纠结于一个和你无关的悲剧 |
[04:48] | Mom! Okay, you work at the precinct, | 妈妈 你在局里工作 |
[04:51] | can you at least tell me when you know more about the body? | 如果有更多关于尸体的消息记得告诉我 |
[04:55] | look, if it’ll help you move on from this, | 如果这能帮你熬过这一关 |
[04:58] | then yes. | 那好吧 |
[05:01] | You’ll know when I know. | 我一有消息就告诉你 |
[05:11] | Sure if this is big enough to split? | 你觉得这个够分着吃吗 |
[05:14] | I think that we should go sit inside. | 我觉得我们应该坐到里面 |
[05:17] | We could also eat this in my car | 我们也可以在我车里吃 |
[05:18] | and duck every time somebody walks by. | 一有人来就藏到座位底下 |
[05:20] | If I’m telling the principal that we’re not involved, | 我已经跟校长说了我们分开了 |
[05:21] | I don’t think we should be seen splitting | 我不想被人看到和你在 |
[05:23] | a cruller on the sidewalk. | 路边分吃一个油煎饼 |
[05:24] | We’re not going backwards. | 我们不要回到从前那样 |
[05:26] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们能想出办法的 |
[05:28] | Look… | 听我说 |
[05:30] | nothing between us needs to change. | 咱俩还会像以前一样的 |
[05:36] | It’s Maggie. | 是麦琪 |
[05:39] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[05:45] | Tomorrow… Um, no, I just have a… | 明天啊 不行 我得… |
[05:52] | You know what, yeah. I can pick him up. | 没事 我可以去接他 |
[05:55] | Yep. | 好的 |
[05:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:58] | Malcolm’s Karate class gets out at the same time | 马尔科姆的空手道课的下课时间 |
[06:00] | as my second interview. | 和我第二个面试的时间冲突了 |
[06:04] | Well, I’d offer to help, I just figured | 我也想帮忙 但是 |
[06:07] | after the whole falling-off-the-bed incident– | 鉴于上次他从床上掉下来了 |
[06:09] | Well, you know I don’t blame you for that. | 你知道的 我没怪过你 |
[06:11] | It’s not about me. | 我没怪过 |
[06:14] | So, Maggie blames me. | 那就是麦琪怪我了 |
[06:15] | You know what, honestly, I would love it if you picked up Malcolm. | 老实说 我很想你帮我去接马尔科姆 |
[06:18] | If I put off this interview, | 要是我推迟了这次面试 |
[06:20] | someone else is going to get that job. | 这工作可能就被别人抢去了 |
[06:23] | Well, what are you going to tell Maggie? | 那你怎么跟麦琪说呢 |
[06:26] | I can deal with her. | 我能搞定她 |
[06:30] | And what’s even trippier is we both have scars | 更诡异的是 我们俩的左膝下面 |
[06:32] | below our left knee. And, you know, granted, | 都有一块疤 但是 |
[06:35] | my dad got his in prison, but… | 我爸的那块疤是蹲监狱时留下的 不过 |
[06:37] | That was a joke. | 开玩笑的 |
[06:42] | Mmm, what’s that smell? New perfume? | 什么味道 换香水了 |
[06:44] | No, it’s air freshener. | 是空气清新剂的味 |
[06:46] | Emily’s mom sprayed it all over my clothes and then, | 艾米丽的老妈在我所有的衣服上都喷了 |
[06:49] | When I wasn’t looking, she sprayed it in my hair. | 还趁我不注意时喷到我头发上 |
[06:51] | Ask her to spritz you tonight. | 让她今晚也给你喷点 |
[06:53] | My dad wants to take us to a nice dinner. | 我爸想请咱俩吃顿大餐 |
[06:56] | Caleb, he does not have to do that. | 凯勒 他没必要这样 |
[06:59] | Stop. | 打住 |
[07:01] | Look, not only are you the person that | 听我说 你不仅是把他重新 |
[07:03] | brought him back into my life, | 带回到我生活中的那个人 |
[07:06] | but you’re the reason he gets to stay in it. | 也是他愿意留下来的原因 |
[07:09] | And you got the man work. | 况且你还帮他找到了工作 |
[07:12] | Let him get you an entree. | 就让他请你吃顿好的吧 |
[07:30] | Can’t you just ask your mom for a copy of the coroner’s report? | 就不能让你妈复印一份验尸官的报告吗 |
[07:33] | Aria, the report doesn’t say not Toby, | 艾瑞亚 报告里没有写那不是托比 |
[07:35] | It says John Doe. | 写的是无名氏 |
[07:36] | It’s not going to change Spencer’s mind. | 斯宾塞不会相信的 |
[07:43] | Who’s that? | 谁发的 |
[07:45] | Um, Shana. | 莎娜 |
[07:47] | Why does she keep texting you while Paige is out of town? | 佩奇不在镇上她为什么还给你发短信 |
[07:49] | Is she into you? | 她对你有意思吗 |
[07:51] | Sorry you guys, Caleb had a lot to share. | 抱歉 凯勒太能说了 |
[07:53] | Why are you blushing? | 你怎么脸红了 |
[07:54] | Why is she blushing? | 她怎么脸红了 |
[07:55] | Shana’s cruising her, and I think that she should shut it down | 莎娜在追她 我觉得她应该拒绝 |
[07:58] | before it turns into Ex and the City. | 要不就变成《前任都市》了 |
[08:00] | Guys, I’m not thinking about Shana. | 姐妹们 我没在想莎娜的事 |
[08:02] | We need to help Spencer. | 我们得帮帮斯宾塞 |
[08:03] | No, Em, you saw her face. | 没用的 艾米 你也看见她的脸色了 |
[08:05] | She’s not getting out of there unless we kidnap her. | 她没法出来 除非我们绑架她 |
[08:07] | Or we actually take the | 或者我们可以把尸体 |
[08:08] | body there and prove to her it isn’t Toby. | 带到她面前 证明那不是托比 |
[08:13] | Em, that’s not a real option. | 艾米 这是做不到的 |
[08:15] | No, but, taking a picture of it is. | 没错 但可以拍张尸体的照片啊 |
[08:18] | And we’ve been to that morgue before, | 而且我们以前也去过那个停尸间 |
[08:20] | what’s stopping us from going back? | 再去一次又何妨 |
[08:22] | Um, do we really have to answer that? | 这问题要回答吗 |
[08:27] | Ever played this one? | 玩过这个吗 |
[08:30] | Um, no. Looks like it’s a bit before my time. | 没有 这游戏好像有点过时了 |
[08:34] | So is Duke Ellington. If he walks in the door, | 艾灵顿公爵也过时了 要是他现在进来 |
[08:36] | are you going to ask him not to play the piano? | 你会不让他弹钢琴吗 |
[08:38] | Spencer? I just learned you’re admitted. | 斯宾塞 我刚刚得知你住进来了 |
[08:41] | I didn’t know. | 我之前都不知道 |
[08:43] | Eddie, uh, could you check on Mr. Paterson? | 埃迪 你能去看一下帕特森先生吗 |
[08:45] | He may need assistance getting to physical therapy. | 他可能需要人帮助做物理治疗 |
[08:47] | He had it this morning. | 他今上午已经做过了 |
[08:48] | Then, perhaps you could do a follow-up, | 那你可以再跟进一下 |
[08:50] | check on his pain management. | 看看他的止痛治疗怎么样 |
[09:01] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[09:07] | Spencer, if there’s anything I said or did that– | 斯宾塞 如果是因为我之前说的或做的 |
[09:09] | No, you’re not the reason that I’m here. | 不是 我住进来不是因为你 |
[09:13] | Who chose this game? You or Eddie? | 谁选的这个游戏 你还是埃迪 |
[09:15] | Eddie. Why? | 埃迪 怎么了 |
[09:18] | He played it with Mona, when she first arrived. | 梦娜刚来时他也跟她玩这个 |
[09:22] | Yeah, she was a bit obsessed with it, | 她对这个有点着迷了 |
[09:23] | until she eventually traded it for cards. | 不过后来她用这个换了纸牌 |
[09:28] | I’m afraid I’ve got to push on. | 我得走了 |
[09:30] | I’ll check on you later. | 以后再来看你 |
[09:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:52] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[09:53] | Hannah? | 汉娜 |
[09:56] | I’ve left your mom several messages | 我给你妈妈留了好几条信息 |
[09:58] | and I haven’t heard back. | 但她一直没回复 |
[09:59] | Is there a better way that I can reach her? | 还有什么办法能联系到她吗 |
[10:01] | Uh, she’s in New York right now for a training seminar. | 她在纽约参加一个培训班 |
[10:04] | Why, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么事吗 |
[10:06] | We just need her to weigh in on a delicate issue. | 我们得跟她谈谈一件比较敏感的事情 |
[10:11] | Who’s we? | “我们”是谁 |
[10:16] | Mrs. Montgomery, what’s going on? | 蒙哥马利夫人 发生了什么事 |
[10:20] | I’m on the church’s restoration committee, | 我是教堂修缮委员会的委员 |
[10:22] | and something’s come up. | 发生了一点事 |
[10:24] | Wait, is this about Caleb’s dad? | 等一下 是不是跟凯勒的父亲有关 |
[10:29] | How well did your mom know Jamie before she recommended him? | 你妈妈在推荐杰米之前对他了解多少 |
[10:34] | Look, I’m trying to help. | 我很想帮忙 |
[10:36] | It’s just, it’s really hard to defend the honor | 只是 只是很难去维护一个 |
[10:38] | of someone you don’t even know. | 你不了解的人的声誉 |
[10:39] | I’m hoping it’s all just a big misunderstanding. | 我希望这只是一个很大的误会 |
[10:42] | And what’s the misunderstanding? | 这个误会是什么 |
[10:46] | Jamie…removed the bronze bell from the tower | 杰米 卸下了塔上的铜钟 |
[10:50] | to have it repaired, but the one that was | 拿去维修 但是拿回来的那个 |
[10:52] | returned is evidently of much lesser value. | 很明显不如原来的值钱 |
[10:56] | Wait, that’s what this is about? | 等一下 就这事 |
[10:58] | They miss their old, crusty bell? | 那个又旧又破的钟不见了 |
[11:01] | To the tune of $8,000. | 那钟可价值8000美元 |
[11:05] | Please, don’t say anything to Caleb, | 先别跟凯勒说这件事 |
[11:07] | just have your mom call me. | 让你妈妈给我打电话 |
[12:38] | It’s got great bones. | 教堂的底子不错 |
[12:39] | They built these churches to last. | 最初建造它们就是想让它们历经风雨的 |
[12:42] | When do they expect you to be done? | 他们想让你什么时候完工 |
[12:43] | I’m going to take my time. | 我打算慢慢来 |
[12:45] | I want to get this right. | 把它做好 |
[12:48] | Oh, before I forget. | 对了 差点就忘了 |
[12:57] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:58] | It’s for you. | 是送给你的 |
[13:01] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[13:07] | It’s an angel. | 这是个天使 |
[13:08] | It seemed appropriate. | 很配你 |
[13:11] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么好了 |
[13:13] | Oh, I hate these damn things. | 这东西真讨厌 |
[13:16] | Let me turn this off. | 让我把它关上 |
[13:19] | Actually, it’s Pastor Ted. | 是泰德牧师 |
[13:22] | I may have to get this, excuse me. | 我得接这个电话 不好意思 |
[13:27] | Hello? | 您好 |
[13:31] | I thought this might make you feel better. | 我觉得这会让你感觉好点 |
[13:33] | And then maybe on the way home, we can stop– | 在我们回家的路上 我们可以去 |
[13:35] | – I’m not coming home. – Just at least put on the blouse. | -我不回家 -那至少穿上这件衣服 |
[13:38] | Mom, I told you I’m not ready. | 妈 我都说了我还没准备好 |
[13:41] | Well, as soon as you’re in your own bedroom, | 好吧 但是当你在自己的卧室里 |
[13:43] | – surrounded by your– -Look, mom, | -周围都是… -听着 妈妈 |
[13:44] | I can’t just go back to dinners at the club. | 我不可能若无其事的去俱乐部吃晚餐 |
[13:47] | You don’t have to wear the blazer, just put on the– | 你不用穿外套 只穿上 |
[13:48] | I said I’m not ready! | 我说我没准备好 |
[14:14] | What happened between you and Toby? | 你和托比之间究竟怎么了 |
[14:20] | I’m not moving from this spot until I get a real answer. | 这次你必须告诉我事实真相 |
[14:27] | The last time I saw someone in this state, | 你紧守秘密的样子 |
[14:30] | clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison. | 我上次在艾莉森的身上见过 |
[14:36] | A few weeks later she was dead. | 但几周之后她就死了 |
[14:46] | Alison. | 艾莉森 |
[14:49] | Where were you? I thought you were | 你去哪了 我以为 |
[14:50] | asleep in Spencer’s room. | 你在斯宾塞房里睡觉呢 |
[14:52] | I had to go out. | 我刚才必须得出去 |
[14:55] | For what? | 去干嘛 |
[14:58] | What happened to your mouth? It’s bleeding. | 你的嘴怎么流血了 |
[15:01] | I must’ve scratched myself on a tree branch | 一定是在回家的路上 |
[15:04] | on my way over to the house. | 不小心被树枝刮伤了 |
[15:06] | Can I go upstairs, please? | 我能上去了吗 |
[15:08] | Why did you have to go to your house at three in the morning? | 你为什么凌晨三点回家 |
[15:10] | Mrs. Hastings, please. I can’t talk about this. | 海斯汀太太 求你了 我不能说 |
[15:14] | Let me get some ice for your mouth. Just stay there. | 我去拿点冰给你敷伤口 待在这里 |
[15:17] | Please? | 好吗 |
[15:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:27] | Did you have a fight with someone? | 你和别人打架了吗 |
[15:30] | Mrs. Hastings, if you tell my parents, | 海斯汀太太 如果你告诉我父母 |
[15:33] | it’s only going to make it worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[15:36] | Promise me you won’t say anything. | 答应我你会替我保密 |
[15:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:54] | I’m just being weird. | 我只是状态不好罢了 |
[15:58] | Overly sensitive. I’m fine. | 多愁善感了 我没事 |
[16:08] | You never told this to the police? | 你从来没有告诉过警察 |
[16:10] | Of course I did. | 我当然告诉他们了 |
[16:15] | But I made up my own mind about who went after her that night | 但是我隐瞒了那晚纠缠她的人 |
[16:17] | and I kept that to myself. | 没有告诉任何人 |
[16:19] | Well, who? | 是谁 |
[16:20] | Why? Mom, how could you not say anything? | 为什么 妈妈 你怎么能隐瞒呢 |
[16:22] | Because if Jason went after us, | 因为如果杰森来找我们 |
[16:25] | exposing your father as his, too, | 说你爸爸也是他的生父 |
[16:28] | It’d be my family breaking down in the middle of the night. | 那半夜崩溃的就是我的家庭了 |
[16:33] | So, you still believe Jason? | 所以 你还是相信杰森的 |
[16:35] | No, I don’t. Not anymore. | 不 不再相信了 |
[16:39] | But I’m starting to wonder about others. | 但是我开始怀疑其他人了 |
[16:45] | I need to ask. | 我不得不问 |
[16:48] | Is Toby not the person that we thought he was? | 托比是不是和我们想的不一样 |
[17:04] | Sorry, guys, I’m going to have to hit the road. | 对不起 我得走了 |
[17:06] | There’s a problem at work I gotta deal with. | 工作上一些问题我必须去处理 |
[17:08] | What, right now? | 什么 现在 |
[17:10] | I’ve just been fired. | 我被解雇了 |
[17:12] | What–what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:14] | It seems the wrong bell got hung up in the tower… | 塔上挂的钟好像不是原来那个了 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna have to go down | 我必须得去锻造厂 |
[17:19] | to the foundry myself and clear this up. | 把问题解决 |
[17:21] | Do you want me to come with you? | 需要我和你一起去吗 |
[17:22] | No, you guys finish your dinner, | 不 你们把晚餐吃完 |
[17:24] | I’ll sort this out. I’ll see you later. | 我来解决这件事 一会儿见 |
[18:09] | Okay, who am I supposed to text if I see someone? | 要是我发现有人该给谁发短信 |
[18:12] | Me. Not Hannah. | 我 别发给汉娜 |
[18:13] | We’re using her phone to take the picture. | 我们用她的手机拍照 |
[18:16] | Hannah, pay attention. | 汉娜 别走神 |
[18:18] | What? I’m sorry. | 什么 对不起 |
[18:20] | My boyfriend’s dad got nailed for stealing. | 我男朋友的爸爸偷东西被发现了 |
[18:22] | Where do you sell a hot bell, anyway? | 你能把这个大家都认识的钟卖到哪去呢 |
[18:24] | Hannah, focus. I don’t want to be | 汉娜 用心点 我不想 |
[18:25] | in there any longer than we have to. | 在这里拖延一分一秒 |
[18:27] | We find John Doe, we take the picture, | 我们找到无名尸体 拍照 |
[18:29] | and we get out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[18:30] | If it’s bronze, you probably melt it down first. | 要是钟是铜的 你可能要先熔化了 |
[18:32] | Melt it into what? | 化成什么 |
[18:33] | Why are we still discussing bells? | 我们为什么还讨论钟 |
[18:35] | Because Caleb thinks his dad is a saint, | 因为凯勒觉得他爸爸是个圣人 |
[18:38] | and I know he’s selling pieces of our church online. | 而我知道他在网上出售教堂的东西 |
[18:40] | Okay, forget it. I’ll do this alone. | 算了 我还是自己来吧 |
[18:53] | How are we gonna know which one is John Doe? | 我们怎么知道哪一个是我们要找的 |
[18:55] | We have to go through those racks. | 我们得检查这些架子 |
[18:57] | Um, no. You are going through those racks. | 不 是你得检查这些架子 |
[18:59] | This isn’t a clearance sale, Emily, | 这可不是什么清仓甩卖 艾米丽 |
[19:01] | and I’m freaking out. | 我都快吓死了 |
[19:02] | All we’ve done is walk through those doors. | 我们才刚刚进来而已 |
[19:04] | It doesn’t matter! I smell dead people. | 那又怎么了 我闻见死尸味了 |
[19:10] | Fine, just get your phone ready, okay? | 好吧 准备好你的手机行了吧 |
[19:14] | I’ll hold it, but you have to aim it. | 我只能拿着 你来对准 |
[19:16] | I just want to close my eyes. | 我就想把眼睛闭上 |
[19:31] | God, this is so wrong. | 神啊 这真讽刺 |
[19:33] | You spend your whole life doing crunches, | 你终其一生做仰卧起坐 |
[19:36] | getting rid of tan lines, not eating that second pudding. | 去除晒痕 不吃第二份布丁 |
[19:42] | And then in the end you’re just a stale loaf of bread | 可到了最后你却成了躺在架子上的 |
[19:45] | lying on a rack. | 一堆过期的肉 |
[19:46] | Um, maybe you can help me with this loaf, | 你没准能帮我弄一下这堆肉 |
[19:48] | – I can’t find the tag. – Wait. | -我找不到标签了 -等等 |
[19:51] | Em, what if it really is Toby in there? | 艾米 如果真是托比怎么办 |
[19:54] | It’s not. And Spencer needs to know that. | 不可能 斯宾塞需要知道这点 |
[19:58] | Okay, but just in case I don’t know if I can | 好吧 只是不知道看到他的脸后 |
[20:00] | handle seeing his face. So can we just look for | 我会怎么样 我们能不能 |
[20:03] | his tattoo or something? | 只找一找他的纹身什么的 |
[20:05] | It’s not Toby | 不是托比 |
[20:51] | Em, someone’s coming. | 艾米 有人来了 |
[20:53] | Come on, we have to go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[20:56] | Em, come on! | 艾米 快点 |
[21:06] | Hi, sunshine. | 嗨 美女 |
[21:10] | Good book? | 书好看吗 |
[21:11] | It’s okay. | 还行 |
[21:13] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一些事情吗 |
[21:16] | That game that you wanted to play yesterday? | 昨天你给我的游戏 |
[21:18] | I heard it was one of Mona’s favorites. | 我听说是梦娜最喜欢的 |
[21:21] | Who played it with her? | 谁和她一起玩的 |
[21:24] | I don’t recall. | 不记得了 |
[21:26] | Mona liked to play a lot of games. | 梦娜喜欢玩的游戏可多了 |
[21:27] | Yeah, but Wren… | 是的 但是任… |
[21:29] | Dr. Kingston, he said she was | 金斯顿医生说她 |
[21:31] | “obsessed” with this one. | “迷恋”这个游戏 |
[21:33] | Well, he would know. | 他当然知道 |
[21:36] | What is with you and him? | 你和他怎么了 |
[21:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:42] | Eddie, are you the person behind the trouble | 艾迪 访问通行证的问题 |
[21:46] | with the visitors’ passes? | 是你引起的吗 |
[21:47] | Did you let somebody in who– | 是你让那些人进来的吗 |
[21:49] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[21:51] | Was it Dr. Kingston? | 那么是金斯顿医生吗 |
[21:55] | Take your pill. | 你该吃药了 |
[21:57] | You may be sleeping, but you don’t look | 你睡了觉 但是看起来 |
[21:58] | like you’re getting any rest. | 精神还是不好 |
[21:59] | I won’t tell anybody. | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[22:01] | Trust your instinct. Mine told me, | 相信你的直觉 我的直觉告诉我 |
[22:05] | from the minute that guy got here, | 那人来这 |
[22:06] | it wasn’t for the right reasons. | 意图并不单纯 |
[22:10] | Let’s just leave it at that, okay? | 别再想了 好吗 |
[23:11] | Did you get my messages? | 看到我的短信了吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah, I’ve been cramming for algebra. | 看到了 我一直在恶补代数 |
[23:14] | I have a make-up test in, like, ten minutes. | 十分钟后有个补考 |
[23:16] | Well, my dad’s screwed. | 我爸爸完了 |
[23:18] | The foundry claims there is no mix-up, | 铸造厂说没有调换 |
[23:20] | and they have the paper trail to prove it. | 他们有文件证明 |
[23:22] | Well, maybe if your father spoke to the church committee, | 也许你爸爸能和教会谈一下 |
[23:24] | – and told them that– – Told them what? | -告诉他们 -什么 |
[23:26] | Why should he have to defend himself to a bunch of | 为什么他要在一群只是因为 |
[23:28] | small-minded people who think someone is a thief | 他不把衬衣塞进去而判定他是小偷的人面前 |
[23:30] | just because they don’t tuck in their shirt? | 为自己辩解 |
[23:35] | Did I press mute or something? | 我说了什么不对的话吗 |
[23:37] | Why are you being so quiet? | 你怎么不回答我了 |
[23:40] | I’m just listening. | 我在听着呢 |
[23:42] | You did a lot of that last night, too. | 你昨晚也是这样 |
[23:45] | I don’t know what to say, Caleb. | 凯勒 我不知道说什么 |
[23:48] | Since when? Hannah you have an opinion about | 怎么搞的 汉娜 你一直都有自己的见解 |
[23:51] | everything, from Honey Boo-boo’s hair cut | 从甜心波波的发型 |
[23:54] | to the weird look the lunch lady gave you when | 到在你要黄油配玉米时 |
[23:55] | you asked for butter on your corn. | 给你眼色的食堂大妈 |
[23:57] | Look, I just don’t think that | 我只是觉得 |
[24:00] | your dad has changed as much | 你爸爸没有像你想象的 |
[24:01] | as much as you think he has. | 改变那么多 |
[24:08] | Look, the night that he got the job at the church, | 那天他得到教堂的工作后 |
[24:10] | I put money in the church collection box, | 我往教堂的募捐箱里投了钱 |
[24:12] | and when he paid for the pizza, he used that same bill. | 后来他为批萨付账时 我发现是那张钱 |
[24:19] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么确定就是那张 |
[24:21] | Because there was a pair of lucky dice drawn on it. | 因为那张钱上画了对幸运骰子 |
[24:24] | It was the same bill, Caleb. | 凯勒 就是那张 |
[24:42] | Hi. Excuse me, yeah, I’m here to pick up Malcolm. | 打扰一下 我是来接马尔科姆的 |
[24:45] | Oh, he was already picked up about ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前他刚被接走 |
[24:48] | He was? Oh, so Maggie must have– | 是吗 麦琪已经 |
[24:51] | Oh, no, his mom didn’t come today, it was a friend. | 不是的 他妈妈今天没来 是一个朋友 |
[24:53] | Uh, Aria Montgomery. | 叫艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 |
[24:57] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:59] | No. No, everything’s fine, thanks. | 没什么 好的 谢谢了 |
[25:57] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[26:00] | I didn’t know you were coming here tonight. | 我不知道你今晚要来 |
[26:01] | Yeah, I’m came to meet up with Ezra and Malcolm. | 我来这见以斯拉和马尔科姆 |
[26:04] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[26:06] | Is Maggie here, too? | 麦琪也在这吗 |
[26:07] | I don’t know, maybe. | 不知道 也许吧 |
[26:08] | Honey, we talked about this. | 亲爱的 我们谈过的 |
[26:10] | And I know you want to make it work, but– | 我知道你希望事情能成 可是 |
[26:12] | – Okay, mom, I can’t do this right now. – Aria! | -妈妈 现在没时间谈这个 -艾瑞亚 |
[26:14] | You’re going to be the one that gets hurt. | 你会是被伤害的那一个 |
[26:16] | Not to mention a confused little boy who’s still wondering | 先不提这个小男孩 |
[26:19] | how this stranger is suddenly his father. | 搞不清楚为什么一个陌生男人会是自己的爸爸 |
[26:22] | He needs help working through it, but not with you. | 他需要帮助度过这一切 但不是你 |
[26:24] | Malcolm already has somebody looking out for him. | 已经有人照顾马尔科姆了 |
[26:27] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[26:49] | Be right back, I’m going to drop this off to room 217. | 马上就回来 我要把这个带到217房间去 |
[26:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:54] | A book. | 一本书 |
[26:56] | One of the patients was asking for it earlier, so– | 有个病人之前想看 所以 |
[26:57] | Yes, well, our patient needs her rest. | 好吧 但是病人需要休息 |
[26:59] | You can give it to Spencer tomorrow. | 你可以明天给斯宾塞 |
[27:03] | I’m off tomorrow. | 我明天不上班 |
[27:04] | All right, then I’ll give it to her for you. | 那么我明天代你给她 |
[27:09] | We’re not having the same problem again, are we, Eddie? | 艾迪 之前的情况不会再出现了 对吧 |
[27:34] | Have you heard anything yet? | 有什么新情况没 |
[27:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[27:38] | For all I know, he’s already skipped town. | 我只知道他溜出小镇了 |
[27:39] | Well, I spoke to my mom– | 我跟我妈联系了 |
[27:40] | Hannah, it’s not up to your mom | 汉娜 不管是你妈妈 |
[27:42] | or you, or me to dig him out of this. | 还是你 或是我 都没法帮他 |
[27:45] | Is this everything? | 都打包好了吗 |
[27:47] | Yeah, almost. Just to find my English book. | 差不多了 就差我的英语课本了 |
[27:49] | All right, I’ll be out front. | 好的 我先出去等 |
[27:59] | I was on my way to your place, and I saw your car out front. | 我正想去你那 看到你车停在外面 |
[28:02] | Where were you? | 你去哪里了 |
[28:03] | Oh, making phone calls… Hey. | 忙着打电话来着 你好 |
[28:06] | Was trying to track down a guy who helped me | 我想找从前那个帮我 |
[28:07] | with the dry wall. And see if he can help… | 砌墙的人 看看他能不能帮忙 |
[28:10] | Help with what? Back up your story? | 帮什么忙 帮你编故事吗 |
[28:13] | What’s his cut? | 他分多少 |
[28:15] | What? | 什么 |
[28:16] | Caleb, don’t do this right now. | 凯勒 先别这样 |
[28:18] | Hey, you should listen to your girlfriend. | 你应该听你女朋友的话 |
[28:20] | I am. | 我听了 |
[28:21] | And I believe her when she says this isn’t the first time | 而且我也相信她说的 你不是第一次 |
[28:23] | that you’ve stolen from that church. | 从那座教堂里偷钱了 |
[28:25] | What are we talking about here? | 我们现在讨论的是什么事情 |
[28:26] | We aren’t talking. We are done. | 我们不用讨论 我们玩完了 |
[28:29] | Last night, you were my defender. | 昨晚你还在维护我 |
[28:31] | – What happened? – I woke up, | -怎么了 -我清醒了 |
[28:33] | and I realized that this isn’t | 而且我发现 |
[28:34] | the first time that you’ve screwed me over. | 这不是我第一次被你耍了 |
[28:36] | Oh, I see. | 我懂了 |
[28:38] | I’m still that person, huh? | 我还是那种人 是吧 |
[28:40] | Somehow you managed to forgive your mother’s sins. | 你能原谅你母亲的罪过 |
[28:43] | Don’t suppose it’s got anything to do with that fancy car | 但你的谅解应该和她给你的那辆好车 |
[28:45] | she tossed at you. | 没什么关系吧 |
[28:46] | That has nothing to do with this. | 这两者根本没有任何关联 |
[28:48] | Maybe not, but it’s got to be easier to point a finger | 也许没有吧 不过要冤枉一个 |
[28:52] | at someone with a rusty pick-up and no permanent address. | 没有好车开 还居无定所的人是比较容易 |
[28:55] | Isn’t that all the proof you needed? | 那些不就是你需要的证据吗 |
[28:59] | All the proof that I needed were the ratty hand-me-downs | 我需要的证据是我小时候穿过的那些 |
[29:02] | that I had as a kid. | 别人施舍的衣服 |
[29:03] | Remember the winter coat that ended at my elbow? | 记不记得我那件袖子只到我手肘的冬装 |
[29:05] | And the unsigned permission slips? | 还有那些没签过名的许可证 |
[29:07] | And the social workers, and the foster families | 还有那些把我拒之门外的义工 |
[29:10] | who slammed doors in my face | 和寄养家庭 |
[29:11] | when they were tired of looking at me? | 他们看我都看厌了 |
[29:13] | That is my proof! | 那才是我的证据 |
[29:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:22] | Wow, when you put it that way… | 当你这么说的时候 |
[29:26] | I guess I wouldn’t believe me, either. | 就连我都不相信我自己了 |
[29:38] | Should I call the police? | 我该报警吗 |
[29:39] | Yes. Wait. | 应该 等等 |
[29:40] | Unless you think it will make it worse. | 除非你觉得这样会把事情弄得更糟 |
[29:42] | What’s worse? A’s got Ezra’s kid. | 什么更糟 A把以斯拉的孩子带走了 |
[29:44] | I’m just saying, you saw them, Malcolm wasn’t hurt. | 我是说你看到他们了 马尔科姆没有受伤 |
[29:47] | But if you call the cops, A might– | 不过如果你报警 A可能 |
[29:48] | Don’t. Just don’t. | 不要 千万不要 |
[29:50] | Okay, I swear, if something happens to that little boy | 我发誓 如果因为我的原因让那小孩 |
[29:52] | because of me, I don’t know what I’m going to do. | 出点什么事 我不知道我会怎么样 |
[29:54] | Aria. Walk over to the police station, | 艾瑞亚 你去警察局 |
[29:56] | and report it. I’ll meet you there in ten. | 然后报警 我十分钟内到那里找你 |
[30:24] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[30:26] | There’s gonna be another show. The man outside said so. | 马上就要演下一场了 外面那个人说的 |
[30:29] | I’m early. | 我来早了 |
[30:41] | You know, I was supposed | 你知道 应该是我 |
[30:42] | to pick you up from your Karate class, right? | 去空手道班上接你的 对吗 |
[30:44] | But your friend picked me up instead. | 不过你的朋友接了我 |
[30:46] | She said her name was Alison. | 她说她叫艾莉森 |
[30:54] | Come on, we should go. | 来 我们得走了 |
[30:56] | Your dad’s probably wondering where we are. | 你爸爸可能纳闷我们去哪儿了 |
[31:22] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[31:24] | Um, mom, I figured you’d be home by now. | 妈妈 我以为你已经回家了 |
[31:27] | I thought I was clear this morning. | 我以为我今早已经说明白了 |
[31:29] | Look, I know you want answers, but you can’t be doing this. | 我知道你想要答案 但是你不能这么做 |
[31:34] | Go home. We’ll talk about this later. | 回家 我们一会儿再谈这件事 |
[31:36] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事情了 |
[31:37] | This is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[31:39] | Why are they making you stay late? | 他们为什么让你加班到这时候 |
[31:40] | Emily, go. | 艾米丽 回家 |
[31:41] | I’ll call you when I’m on my way. | 我回去路上给你打电话 |
[32:11] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[33:11] | Didn’t your mother have this? | 你妈妈没有这个吗 |
[33:14] | Your mother. | 是你妈的 |
[33:15] | Really, I must have left it at your house | 没错 我一定是落在你家 |
[33:18] | and didn’t get it back. | 忘了拿回来 |
[33:19] | I left a lot of stuff there. | 我落了很多东西 |
[33:22] | Is it just me, or was sixth grade the best year ever? | 是不是只有我觉得 6年级是最好的时光 |
[33:27] | I didn’t even know you then. | 我那时候都不认识你 |
[33:29] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[33:30] | You didn’t even know me when you knew me. | 你认识我也未必了解我 |
[33:38] | Come on, give it up, Spence. | 别想了 斯宾塞 |
[33:40] | Let’s pretend that you’re getting ready for | 我们假装你正准备好 |
[33:41] | your first boy-girl dance party. | 第一次参加异性舞会 |
[33:47] | No one ever tells you that the practice | 没有人跟你说过 其实 |
[33:49] | is so much more fun than the real thing. | 练习舞蹈比正式跳舞更有意思 |
[33:53] | Was it Toby? | 那是托比吗 |
[33:55] | Was he the one that gave you that bloody lip? | 那个该死的唇印是他留给你的吗 |
[33:59] | Toby? | 托比 |
[34:01] | Oh, sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[34:04] | Girls fight much dirtier than boys. | 女生打架可比男生更狠 |
[34:08] | I’m lucky she didn’t leave a scar. | 她没留疤 算我走运 |
[34:11] | She? Who? | 她 是谁 |
[34:14] | You stopped dancing. | 你不跳舞了 |
[34:17] | I don’t– I don’t want to dance. | 我不 我不想跳舞 |
[34:18] | I’ll change the song. | 我去换首曲子 |
[34:19] | No, I can’t. I haven’t slept in three days. | 不行 我已经三天没有睡觉了 |
[34:23] | – Come on. – I’m looking for something. | -拜托 -我在找东西 |
[34:26] | The star on Mona’s game board. | 梦娜的游戏板上那颗星星 |
[34:29] | Oh, that. It’s in there. | 那个 在那里 |
[35:19] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[35:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[35:46] | So… | 所以 |
[35:50] | You’re Malcolm’s new hero. | 你是马尔科姆的新英雄了 |
[35:52] | He had a blast tonight. | 他今天晚上玩的很开心 |
[35:56] | What did he say? | 他说什么了 |
[35:57] | Ah, not much. Maggie said he | 没什么 麦琪说 |
[36:01] | mumbled something about puppets, | 他嘟囔了几句木偶戏什么的 |
[36:02] | and then fell right to sleep. | 然后就睡着了 |
[36:07] | Oh, she asked me to pass along her thanks. | 她让我转达她的谢意 |
[36:11] | You know, if you keep spoiling him like this, | 如果你一直这样宠他的话 |
[36:13] | he’s not going to want to go with anyone else. | 他估计就不想和别人玩了 |
[36:15] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[36:17] | I don’t think that I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我不能再这么做了 |
[36:20] | Aria, I was kidding. | 艾瑞亚 我开玩笑呢 |
[36:21] | You won’t have to. | 你没必要做这些 |
[36:22] | No, I’m saying I don’t think | 不 我是说我觉得… |
[36:26] | that I can do this anymore. | 我不能再做这些了 |
[36:32] | What? What do you mean? | 什么 你指什么 |
[36:34] | It isn’t just the two of us now. | 现在不只是我们俩的事了 |
[36:35] | And eventually somebody’s going to wind up hurt. | 最终总会有人受伤 |
[36:39] | And I’d rather it be me. | 我宁愿是我受伤 |
[36:43] | I just need to go home. | 我要回家了 |
[36:45] | – Now? Okay, well then, let me just get a waitress. – No. | -现在吗 我喊服务生来 -不用了 |
[36:48] | You finish, I’m… | 你吃完吧 我… |
[36:52] | I’m going to walk. I think that the air will be good for me. | 我走路回去 能呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[36:54] | Hey. I’ve had these days. | 我也经历过这种日子 |
[36:57] | I promise you things will look different in the morning. | 我保证明早一切都会变好 |
[37:24] | How many times did she visit her? | 她探望了她几次 |
[37:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:28] | Mona kept souvenirs. | 梦娜喜欢收藏 |
[37:31] | How many times did Cece visit her? | 茜茜探望了她几次 |
[37:33] | – I wouldn’t know. Yes, you would, Wren. | -我不知道 -你当然知道 任 |
[37:36] | You authorized it. | 你批准的 |
[37:38] | And I was almost suspended for it. | 因为这事我差点被停职 |
[37:41] | Mona was under restriction at that time, no visitors. | 那时候对梦娜有限制 不能探访 |
[37:44] | And you broke the rules for her because…? | 那你为她破坏规矩是因为… |
[37:54] | Cece called me and was desperate to see her. | 茜茜打电话给我 说很想见她 |
[37:57] | She thought she could help her. | 她觉得可以帮助她 |
[37:59] | Help her with what? | 帮她什么 |
[38:00] | Recover from the psychic wounds inflicted by your | 从你去世的朋友艾莉森带来的精神折磨中 |
[38:02] | late friend, Alison. | 恢复过来 |
[38:03] | You sure it wasn’t the other way around? | 你确定不是反过来吗 |
[38:05] | Quite sure. Alison pulled some stunt at a frat party | 确定 艾莉森在兄弟会派对上耍了花招 |
[38:07] | that got Cece kicked out of university. | 让茜茜被大学开除了 |
[38:11] | Ali… got Cece kicked out of school? | 艾莉…让茜茜被大学开除了吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah, Cece came out the other side, | 对 茜茜恢复过来了 |
[38:16] | and she thought she could serve as a role model for Mona. | 她觉得可以给梦娜做榜样 |
[38:19] | And I agreed. | 我同意了 |
[38:21] | How did she even know that Mona was even in here? | 她怎么会知道梦娜在这里 |
[38:25] | Melissa called her. | 梅丽莎打电话给她了 |
[38:31] | Emily? Is Hannah home? | 艾米丽 汉娜在家吗 |
[38:35] | No. She’s out with Caleb, why? | 没有 她和凯勒出去了 怎么了 |
[38:40] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | Why were you carrying that missing person’s file? | 你为什么有那起失踪人口的档案 |
[38:47] | I promised I wouldn’t keep anything from you. | 我保证过不隐瞒你任何事 |
[38:50] | But I have to make sure that you keep this from your friends. | 但我得确保你不会告诉你的朋友们 |
[38:55] | Can I have your phone, please? | 可以给我你的手机吗 |
[38:58] | What? | 什么事 |
[38:59] | This is very sensitive information, | 这是非常敏感的信息 |
[39:01] | If it got out before the police… | 如果消息在警局公布之前就走漏了… |
[39:02] | Mom. Please, what is it? | 妈妈 快告诉我怎么了 |
[39:08] | They found another body early this evening. | 他们今晚找到了另一具尸体 |
[39:13] | A young man. | 一个年轻男人 |
[39:15] | Late teens, early 20s. | 20岁左右 |
[39:18] | No identification. | 身份尚未确认 |
[39:22] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[39:25] | It could be Toby? | 可能是托比吗 |
[39:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:28] | How can they not know? | 他们怎么会不知道呢 |
[39:30] | There was significant trauma to the body, Emily. | 尸体遭受了巨大创伤 艾米丽 |
[39:36] | It’s gonna take some time before they’re certain. | 他们需要一些时间才能确定 |
[39:41] | We’ll know more tomorrow morning. | 我们明早会有更多消息 |
[40:11] | Do you want to take a walk or something? | 你想去散散步吗 |
[40:17] | It was stupid. | 我真傻 |
[40:19] | You gave someone a second chance. | 你给了他第二次机会 |
[40:22] | That’s never stupid. | 这怎么会傻呢 |
[40:25] | We talked about this road trip we were gonna take. | 我们讨论过要去公路旅行 |
[40:28] | Ride bikes, go out west. | 骑单车 向西行 |
[40:33] | I was already mapping it out. | 我都计划好了 |
[40:37] | We can take a trip sometime. | 我们可以去旅行的 |
[40:39] | I know it’s not the same, but… | 我知道这不一样 但… |
[40:41] | It would be better. | 这更好 |
[40:44] | Because I’ll be with someone who I know is looking out for me. | 因为我知道和我一起的人会保护我 |
[40:56] | I’ll get us refills. | 我去续杯 |
[41:30] | So, basically A was framing Jamie the whole time? | 所以…其实一直是A在陷害杰米吗 |
[41:36] | Do you think that bill from the collection box was– | 你觉得那张募捐箱里的钞票是… |
[41:38] | Don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[41:40] | Caleb is never going to forgive me. | 凯勒永远不会原谅我了 |
[41:43] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[41:44] | He went to go find Jamie. | 他去找杰米了 |
[41:45] | But even if he does, what is he supposed to tell him? | 但即使他找到了 他又该说什么呢 |
[41:49] | He may just have to find a way to tell him the truth. | 他也许会找个办法告诉他真相 |
[41:53] | Caleb’s familiar with the workings of A. | 凯勒很清楚A的杰作 |
[41:54] | So is Ezra. | 以斯拉也知道 |
[41:56] | Do you plan on telling him | 你准备告诉他 |
[41:57] | who bought his kid a big, fat balloon today? | 今晚是谁给了他儿子一个大气球吗 |
[42:03] | – Em? – It was the wrong body. | -艾米 -不是那具尸体 |
[42:05] | What? | 什么 |
[42:05] | The John Doe, the one in the mask. | 那具戴面具的无名尸体 |
[42:07] | It was the wrong one. | 不是他 |
[42:08] | Emily, you’re not making sense. | 艾米丽 你在胡言乱语啊 |
[42:09] | They just found a body tonight, | 他们今晚刚发现一具尸体 |
[42:11] | in a shallow grave out in the woods. | 在森林里的一个浅墓穴里 |
[42:12] | Where? | 在哪 |
[42:13] | Exactly where Spencer said it was. | 就是斯宾塞说的那里 |
[42:15] | They found her purse close by. | 他们在附近发现了她的钱包 |
[42:56] | Look at all that’s happened since you turned me down | 看看自从你拒绝跟我开车上山之后 |
[42:59] | on our little drive up the mountain. | 发生的这些事情 |
[43:01] | But I believe in second chances. | 但我会再给你一次机会 |
[43:03] | You don’t have to ask me again, Mona. | 你没必要再问我一遍 梦娜 |
[43:06] | I’m in. | 我加入 |