时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你在找这个吗 |
[00:05] | Ezra is taking on these big responsibilities. | 以斯拉现在要肩负更多的责任了 |
[00:08] | And he needs a job. | 他需要一份工作 |
[00:09] | The park rangers found a body. | 护林员找到了一具尸体 |
[00:10] | It was Toby. | 那是托比 |
[00:13] | No, Spence, it wasn’t. | 不 斯宾塞 不是他 |
[00:15] | Will you just tell me that what I saw tonight wasn’t real? | 你能告诉我今晚我看到的是假象吗 |
[00:18] | Please tell me. | 求求你告诉我 |
[00:19] | I’m here to pick up Malcolm. | 我是来接马尔科姆的 |
[00:20] | Your friend picked me up instead. | 你的朋友接了我 |
[00:22] | She said her name was Alison. | 她说她叫艾莉森 |
[00:24] | – They just found a body tonight. – Where? | -他们今晚刚发现一具尸体 -在哪 |
[00:25] | Exactly where Spencer said it was. | 就是斯宾塞说的那里 |
[00:27] | I don’t think that I can do this, anymore. | 我觉得我不能再这么做了 |
[00:29] | Look at all that’s happened since you turned me down on | 看看自从你拒绝跟我开车上山之后 |
[00:32] | our little drive up the mountain. | 发生的这些事情 |
[00:40] | You don’t have to ask me again, Mona. | 你没必要再问我一遍 梦娜 |
[00:42] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[00:47] | She knows we’re down here, right? | 她知道我们在楼下吧 |
[00:49] | Maybe she’s just as nervous about seeing us as | 也许她也和我们一样 |
[00:51] | we are about seeing her. | 因为即将见面而紧张 |
[00:53] | Guys, she’s the exact same Spencer that we saw last week. | 姑娘们 她仍是我们上周见到的斯宾塞 |
[00:55] | No, the Spencer we saw in Radley was not the Spencer I know. | 不 我们看到的斯宾塞不是我熟悉的她 |
[00:58] | That was before. | 那是之前 |
[01:01] | Em, we’re not just here for her, | 艾米 我们不仅为她而来 |
[01:02] | we’re for you, too. | 也是为你而来 |
[01:05] | Do we talk about him? | 我们要讨论他吗 |
[01:06] | Do we bring it up? | 会提到他吗 |
[01:09] | I don’t want to say anything that could put her back there. | 我不想说那些事 以免她又被关回去 |
[01:14] | I know the cops said they found Toby. | 我知道警察说找到了托比 |
[01:16] | But they sent that second body to the state coroner | 但他们把第二具尸体送给州验尸官检查 |
[01:19] | for a reason. | 肯定事出有因 |
[01:20] | I mean, maybe there’s hope. | 也许有希望呢 |
[01:23] | You know how I feel about hope. | 你们知道我不抱希望了吧 |
[01:27] | Breeds eternal misery. | 希望只会带来失望 |
[01:32] | We lost Toby a long time ago. | 我们很久以前就失去托比了 |
[01:34] | We just didn’t know it. | 只是我们不知道而已 |
[01:37] | Oh, you’ve got to love the Hastings. | 你们真该佩服海斯汀一家啊 |
[01:40] | I just get released from a mental hospital, | 我刚从精神病院出来 |
[01:42] | and they welcome my friends with tea and crumpets. | 他们就有心情用茶和松脆饼招待我朋友 |
[01:46] | What’s the difference between a crumpet and an English muffin? | 松脆饼和英式松饼有什么区别 |
[01:48] | Hanna, does it matter? | 汉娜 有什么关系吗 |
[01:50] | I’m just making conversation. | 我只是想找个话题而已 |
[01:52] | An English muffin is a baked bread. It’s made of dough. | 英式松饼是面团做的烘焙面包 |
[01:54] | And a crumpet is a griddle cake. | 而松脆饼是一种薄烤饼 |
[01:59] | It’s made of batter. | 面糊做的 |
[02:02] | How are you, Spence? | 斯宾塞 你还好吗 |
[02:04] | I’m all right. | 还好 |
[02:05] | You know, you don’t have to pretend to be okay for us. | 你不用在我们面前强颜欢笑 |
[02:07] | Yeah, if this was the act you had to pull off to get out of there, | 对 如果你是想借此机会出院 |
[02:09] | then… | 那… |
[02:11] | Do you remember when you were in the light house, Emily? | 艾米莉 你还记得在灯塔那一次吗 |
[02:13] | And you had to make that choice? | 你得做出选择 |
[02:16] | It was either him or you? | 不是你死就是他亡 |
[02:18] | I wasn’t as strong as you were. | 我没你那么勇敢 |
[02:22] | When I saw Toby in the woods, | 当我在森林里看到托比 |
[02:24] | like that, I just gave up. | 那样躺着 我就放弃了 |
[02:28] | So what changed? | 那是什么变了 |
[02:29] | You seem like you’re back to yourself. | 让你又变回了原来的自己 |
[02:32] | I decided I didn’t want to be victim anymore. | 我不想再做受害者了 |
[02:37] | That’s not who I am. | 那不是我 |
[02:40] | Here. | 给你们 |
[02:43] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:44] | My parents told all of their friends that | 我的父母跟他们朋友说 |
[02:46] | I went to Radley for exhaustion, | 我由于劳累在拉德里修养 |
[02:46] | 海斯汀家族晚宴 周五晚上八点 | |
[02:47] | so they want to throw | 所以现在他们想举办晚宴 |
[02:48] | a soiree to make sure that everybody knows that I’m all better now. | 告诉大家我健康地回来了 |
[02:55] | Could really use some support. | 我需要你们的支持 |
[02:57] | Can you guys please come? | 请你们一定要来 |
[02:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:00] | Sure. Yeah, you know we’d do anything for you. | 好的 你懂的 我们愿意为你做任何事 |
[03:04] | I’m counting on that. | 但愿如此 |
[03:18] | 密码已破译 联系人解锁 | |
[03:24] | 找到一位联系人 电话号码 发送到手机 编辑 删除 分享 | |
[03:39] | 康山着陆带 康山地方分会 | |
[03:54] | We like your plan. You’ll get your reward Friday. | 我们喜欢你的计划 周五你将得到奖赏 |
[04:04] | Those bitches are finally going to get what they deserve. | 小贱人们终于要遭报应了 |
[04:34] | Did Malcolm tell you what she looked like? | 马尔科姆告诉你了她长什么样吗 |
[04:36] | No, he just said she was a friend of mine, | 没有 他只说是个我朋友 |
[04:37] | and her name was Alison. That’s all I know. | 叫艾莉森 就这些 |
[04:39] | Well, look–you have to talk to him, find out more. | 你得跟他谈谈 套点东西出来 |
[04:41] | Yeah, like does she have dark hair, horns, and a tail? | 对 比如她是不是深色头发 长了角和尾巴 |
[04:44] | Guys, no, we are not using Malcolm to get to Mona. | 姑娘们 我们不能利用马尔科姆接近梦娜 |
[04:48] | You know, the last time I saw Ezra | 我上次见以斯拉时 |
[04:49] | I could hardly face him. | 都不敢面对他 |
[04:50] | All we have to do is show Mona’s picture to the kid. | 我们只要给那孩子看梦娜的照片 |
[04:53] | He’ll confirm that Mona took him and the cops will | 他会证实是梦娜带走了他 |
[04:55] | take our lulu head back to the nut farm. | 然后警察就可以把那疯子关回精神病院 |
[04:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[05:00] | Sorry, Spence. My bad. | 抱歉 斯宾塞 我不是故意的 |
[05:04] | I don’t know, it seems like a really | 不好说 对梦娜来说 |
[05:05] | bold move for Mona. | 这次行动很大胆 |
[05:07] | The risk being seen like that? | 冒着曝光的危险 |
[05:09] | What are you saying, Spence? | 什么意思 斯宾塞 |
[05:12] | It feels desperate. | 感觉像狗急跳墙 |
[05:13] | Like maybe she’s trying to get caught. | 感觉她像自投罗网 |
[05:15] | Okay, well, Malcolm is off limits, okay? | 这事不能牵涉到马尔科姆 听到了吗 |
[05:18] | Gotta get to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[05:24] | I can use some extra money. | 我可以赚点外快 |
[05:26] | Did you not just hear Aria? | 你没听到艾瑞亚说的话吗 |
[05:28] | Em, kids love me. I’ll make a game out of it. | 艾米 孩子们都爱我 我要赌一把 |
[05:30] | Hey, Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[05:33] | What-uh-what are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[05:34] | Our coach arranged for us to practice here this morning. | 我们教练安排我们今早在这练习 |
[05:37] | But I say if it’s water, it’s wet, right? | 但我觉得到哪都一样 |
[05:40] | A pool’s a pool. | 反正都是练习 |
[05:42] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们还没见过吧 |
[05:44] | Uh, Shana, this is Spencer. | 莎娜 这位是斯宾塞 |
[05:48] | Uh, you swim for Oakwood? | 你是橡木高中游泳队的吗 |
[05:50] | Amongst other things. Will you be at the meet? | 还有其他运动 你会参加比赛吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah. Wouldn’t miss it. | 会 怎能错过 |
[05:55] | I’ll look for you. Good luck, Emily. | 到时我去找你 祝你好运 艾米丽 |
[05:57] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[06:02] | – I hate her. – Why? | -我讨厌她 -为什么 |
[06:04] | Because she flirts with everyone but me. | 因为她就是没跟我打招呼 |
[06:08] | Shana’s bad news. | 莎娜就是个大麻烦 |
[06:09] | Wherever she goes, trouble follows. | 她走哪 麻烦就跟到哪 |
[06:18] | Well, it was great seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[06:20] | Take care. | 保重 |
[06:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:26] | Did you have another interview? | 你还有其他的面试吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah, they called this morning. | 是的 他们今天早上给我打的电话 |
[06:31] | Well, that’s good. | 那很好 |
[06:33] | Probably means that they’re interested | 或许这意味着他们想 |
[06:34] | in having you back. | 让你回来上班 |
[06:36] | I don’t think it’s going to work out for me. | 我可不觉得这事行得通 |
[06:39] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[06:58] | You said you were going to make it all go away. | 你说过你会把事情全处理好的 |
[07:02] | I’m worried that the police have evidence. | 我担心警察手上有证据 |
[07:07] | Look, I need to see you today. | 我今天得见你一面 |
[07:27] | I’ve got to go. Bye. | 我得挂了 再见 |
[07:44] | I just got off the phone with your mom. | 我刚和你妈妈通过电话 |
[07:46] | Did you know that Ezra was applying for | 你知不知道以斯拉在玫瑰镇高中 |
[07:48] | a teaching job at rosewood high? | 申请了教师的职位 |
[07:50] | Yeah, he applied for a job subbing in the district. | 没错 他还申请在区里做替工 |
[07:53] | Listen, your mom and I recognize that Ezra | 听着 我和你妈妈都明白 以斯拉 |
[07:56] | needs to find a way to support his son. | 需要找份工作来抚养他的儿子 |
[07:58] | But he cannot teach in | 但是如果你们俩还在交往 |
[07:59] | rosewood if you two are still seeing each other. | 他就不能到玫瑰镇高中教书 |
[08:02] | Your leaving us no choice– | 你让我们别无选择 |
[08:03] | Dad, slow down, okay. He’s not getting the job. | 爸爸 放心 他不会得到那份工作的 |
[08:07] | He was offered the position this morning, Aria. | 他今早接到了这份职位邀请 艾瑞亚 |
[08:11] | Ezra asked for the day to decide if he wants to take it. | 以斯拉说要考虑一下再决定是否接受 |
[08:18] | So, Aria didn’t tell me that you were interested in the job. | 艾瑞亚没跟我说过你对这份工作有兴趣 |
[08:22] | Oh, well, I didn’t tell her because I didn’t want | 我没告诉她 因为我不想背负上由于 |
[08:24] | to feel pressured if you gave me the gig. | 怕你不用我而造成的心理压力 |
[08:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:28] | So, Malcolm’s seven, right? | 马尔科姆已经7岁了 对吗 |
[08:31] | What’s he into? Fast cars and fast girls? | 他喜欢什么 飙车还是猛女 |
[08:36] | – It’s a joke. – He’s into trains. | -开玩笑的 -他喜欢火车 |
[08:39] | Oh! Well, all aboard the Hanna express. | 那可都是汉娜的强项 |
[08:45] | Um, do you have a resume, or anything? | 你有没有简历 或者其他什么东西 |
[08:48] | Honestly, I haven’t baby sat since I was 15. | 说实话 我在15岁之后就没带过孩子 |
[08:50] | But my mom’s in New York, Caleb’s out of town, | 不过现在我妈在纽约 凯勒又不在 |
[08:53] | so, I have a lot of time to kill. | 所以我特别闲 |
[08:54] | And I could use the extra money. | 何况还能挣点零花钱 |
[08:57] | Okay. I have an appointment tonight, | 好的 我今晚约了人 |
[09:00] | So, if you’re free, | 所以 如果你有空 |
[09:02] | we can give it a test run. | 我们可以来一次试用 |
[09:04] | See if it’s a good fit. | 看看你们是否合得来 |
[09:06] | Well, it will be, promise. | 一定会合得来的 我保证 |
[09:29] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
[09:36] | They’ll all be together this Friday. | 他们这周五会在一起 |
[09:38] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道你该做什么 |
[09:41] | Yeah. What did the doctor say about your eyes? | 没错 医生说你的眼睛怎么样了 |
[09:45] | Um, I’ll have good days and bad days. | 我会时好时坏的 |
[09:48] | Eventually they’ll all be bad. | 但最终还是会失明 |
[10:00] | On your darkest days, | 在你最黑暗的日子里 |
[10:02] | you know I’ll be here for you. | 要知道有我在这里陪着你 |
[10:21] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[10:24] | Why didn’t you tell me that they offered you the job? | 你为什么没告诉我他们给你工作机会了 |
[10:29] | ‘Cause I don’t think I’m going to take it. | 因为我不想接受这份工作 |
[10:30] | And I didn’t think you | 而且我也不想让你 |
[10:31] | should share in the burden of that decision. | 承受做出这种艰难决定的负担 |
[10:35] | You need a job, Ezra. | 你需要一份工作 以斯拉 |
[10:36] | But you know what would happen to us | 不过你知道我要是回到玫瑰镇高中 |
[10:38] | if I end up back at rosewood. | 对你我意味着什么 |
[10:41] | Things are different now. People know about us. | 情况不一样了 大家都知道我们的事 |
[10:45] | Hey, don’t–don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 别 别哭 别哭 |
[10:48] | – We’re okay. – No, we’re not. | -我们很好 -不 我们不好 |
[10:52] | Nothing about us feels right anymore. | 我们之间再没有一件事情能让人感觉良好 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:01] | – It’s not your fault. – I want to fix this. | -这不是你的错 -我想去解决 |
[11:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:05] | I know, but you can’t. | 我知道 但是你解决不了 |
[11:08] | Okay, we’ve been chasing after what we used to have | 自从你发现马尔科姆的事情之后 |
[11:11] | ever since you found out about Malcolm, but… | 我们就一直在追寻曾经的好时光 可是 |
[11:16] | I just don’t– | 我只是觉得 |
[11:18] | I don’t think that we can ever get that back. | 我只是觉得我们再也追不回那些时光了 |
[11:25] | Things aren’t easy, but they can still be good. | 事情是很棘手 但还是可以变好的 |
[11:29] | It shouldn’t be this hard. | 不应该棘手到这种程度 |
[11:35] | If you’re not happy anymore… | 如果再也不能让你开心 |
[11:42] | You know, that’s what matters most to me. | 你知道 这是我最在乎的事情 |
[11:48] | Hey, I love you just as much as I always have. | 我还是一如既往的爱着你 |
[11:53] | And that’s why I want you to take this job. | 所以我希望你能接下这份工作 |
[12:04] | Aria, wait, wait. | 艾瑞亚 等等 |
[12:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[12:42] | Evening, ma’am. | 女士早上好 |
[13:10] | It’s seat yourself, pretty eyes. | 请自便 电眼 |
[13:44] | Hanna got the job. | 汉娜得到那个工作了 |
[13:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:57] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[13:58] | When I was in Radley, | 我在拉德里的时候 |
[14:01] | Mona told me that you were alive. | 梦娜告诉我 你还活着 |
[14:04] | I wanted to believe her, but until now… | 我不相信她 可是直到现在… |
[14:09] | Back in the woods, | 在树林里的 |
[14:12] | was that you? | 是你吗 |
[14:15] | Were you a part of it? | 你也是计划的参与者吗 |
[14:17] | Mona told me after. | 梦娜后来才告诉我 |
[14:19] | And you let me believe that you were dead? | 你就任由我相信你已经死了吗 |
[14:23] | Everything I’ve done, was so I could protect you. | 我所做的这一切 都是为了保护你 |
[14:28] | I want to believe that. | 我很想相信你说的话 |
[14:31] | Let me take you somewhere safe. | 让我带你去个安全的地方 |
[14:36] | Does Mona know you’re here? | 梦娜知道你在这吗 |
[14:38] | No. | 不 |
[14:41] | She told me you’d be there Friday. | 她告诉我你周五会在这 |
[14:45] | That you’d be my reward for delivering the girls. | 你是我交出她们的奖励 |
[14:51] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[14:54] | She left me alone in her lair. | 她把我一个人留在她的老巢 |
[14:59] | I kidnapped a seven-year-old. | 我绑架了一个七岁的孩子 |
[15:03] | I’m the reason that Aria and Ezra broke up. | 艾瑞亚和以斯拉是因为我才分手的 |
[15:07] | So, I’ve earned her trust. | 所以她就相信了我 |
[15:10] | It’s not safe for you to be here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[15:12] | I stopped worrying about me a long time ago. | 我已经很久没担心过自己的安危了 |
[15:16] | What we had was real. | 我们之间的感情是真实的 |
[15:18] | I’ve been pretending to work with Mona | 我一直假装帮梦娜做事 |
[15:20] | so I could keep you safe. | 这样才能确保你的安全 |
[15:23] | I need you to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[15:30] | And I need you to follow me. | 而且你现在必须跟我走 |
[15:48] | What happened to Rex? | 雷克斯怎么了 |
[15:50] | Do you want to play a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 |
[15:52] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来嘛 会很有意思的 |
[15:54] | My dad said I can watch cartoons. | 我爸爸说我可以看动画片 |
[15:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | But you should know that watching tv rots your brain. | 可是要知道 电视看多了脑子会烂掉 |
[16:04] | It’s your choice if you want to grow up to be stupid. | 如果你选择长大以后变成傻子那就看吧 |
[16:08] | Just sayin’. | 只是说给你听 |
[16:14] | Okay, let’s play “Guess who.” | 好吧 我们来玩”猜人游戏” |
[16:16] | I’ll show you a picture of a person, | 我会给你看一些照片 |
[16:17] | – and you tell me if you know them. – Okay. | -然后你告诉我是否认识 -好 |
[16:23] | That’s Aria. | 那是艾瑞亚 |
[16:24] | See. You’re good at this. | 看吧 玩这个你很厉害 |
[16:26] | Okay. | 下一个 |
[16:28] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[16:31] | She didn’t take you to the carnival? | 不是她带你去嘉年华的吗 |
[16:33] | I went with Aria’s friend, Alison. | 我是和艾瑞亚的朋友艾莉森一起去的 |
[16:38] | – Is this Alison? – Nope. | -她是艾莉森吗 -不是 |
[16:41] | – What about this? – Nope. | -那她呢 -也不是 |
[16:47] | – What about this person? – That’s a boy. | -是不是他 -他是男的 |
[16:54] | I am going to go call my friend really quick. | 我要给我朋友打个电话 很快就好 |
[16:56] | Can I play a game on your phone? | 我能玩你手机上的游戏吗 |
[16:59] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[17:13] | I struck out. | 我没招了 |
[17:15] | He’s seven. Maybe he’s confused. | 他才七岁 也许自己也搞不清楚 |
[17:19] | Hanna. I gotta call you back. | 汉娜 我一会儿再打给你 |
[17:40] | I don’t understand, they have the tapes and that can’t– | 我不懂 她们有磁带 那不能… |
[17:42] | No, I do understand, but those bitches | 不 我明白 但是那些小贱人 |
[17:43] | are going to be at the lodge at nine. | 九点要到小屋去 |
[17:44] | – Do you understand? – Yes, I do. | -这下你懂了吗 -是的 |
[17:53] | Shana is right. | 莎娜是对的 |
[17:57] | I’ve told her, she didn’t listen. | 我跟她说了 可是她不听 |
[18:06] | Doesn’t look like anybody lives here. | 这里不像有人住过的样子 |
[18:10] | I shuffle between a few motels. | 我换过好几家旅店 |
[18:14] | Mona doesn’t know about this one. | 梦娜不知道这个地方 |
[18:23] | And red coat? | 红外套女孩呢 |
[18:26] | The only thing I know about red coat is that she’s in charge. | 关于她我所知道的只是 她是主宰 |
[18:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:39] | You still don’t trust me. | 你还是不相信我 |
[18:41] | Look, I understand | 听着 我明白 |
[18:45] | why you’ve been helping Mona. | 你为什么一直帮梦娜做事 |
[18:48] | I made the same decision. | 我也做了同样的抉择 |
[18:52] | But if I saw you hurting, | 但是如果我看到你受伤害 |
[18:54] | the way that I know you saw me… | 就像你所看到的我一样 |
[19:11] | Toby. | 托比 |
[19:58] | No wonder I was a fat kid. | 怪不得我小时候很胖 |
[20:00] | When my dad cheated on my mom and left us to start a new family, | 我爸出轨了 离开我们建立了新家庭 |
[20:03] | I had a box of these a night. | 一晚上我掉了一盒这东西 |
[20:04] | But I would get some peanut butter | 但我只要有花生酱和一罐糖霜 |
[20:06] | and that frosting in a can and have a party. | 就能开个派对了 |
[20:08] | Alison’s right here. | 艾莉森就在这 |
[20:12] | What? | 什么 |
[20:12] | She’s in this picture. | 照片里有她 |
[20:17] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得这张了 |
[20:19] | It just popped up. | 突然出现的 |
[20:22] | That can’t be who you saw. | 这不可能是你看到的那个人 |
[20:25] | That’s Aria’s friend, Alison. | 这就是艾瑞亚的朋友 艾莉森 |
[20:30] | No, Malcolm, that girl’s– | 不可能 马尔科姆 这个姐姐已经 |
[20:31] | I remember her pretty hair. | 我记得她漂亮的头发 |
[20:33] | That’s her, Hanna. With the blue shirt. | 就是她 汉娜 穿蓝色衣服的女孩 |
[20:39] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[20:47] | That’s Alison. | 那就是艾莉森 |
[20:49] | He said she was the girl in the blue shirt. | 他说是穿蓝衣服的女孩 |
[20:51] | This is crazy. | 这不可能吧 |
[20:53] | And you’re saying, that Shana knows Jenna. | 而且你说莎娜认识詹娜 |
[20:54] | And that the both of them are meeting up with Melissa? | 还有她们都要和梅丽莎见面 |
[20:57] | This is crazier than crazy. | 这根本不可能啊 |
[20:59] | I mean, Radley’s looking better every day. | 拉德里一天比一天好 |
[21:00] | I’m actually ready to check in. | 我真想去住一住玩玩 |
[21:02] | We’re going to figure it out. | 我们要查出个究竟来 |
[21:03] | I’ve already got it figured out. | 我已经知道答案了 |
[21:04] | Spencer’s part of the A-team. Game over. | 斯宾塞是A中的一员 游戏结束 |
[21:06] | Today it’s me and Ezra. Tomorrow it’ll be you and Caleb. | 今天是我和以斯拉 明天就会是你和凯勒 |
[21:08] | And then it’s going to be your turn Emily, | 然后就会轮到你的 艾米莉 |
[21:10] | So get ready to say goodbye to Paige, | 准备跟佩吉道别吧 |
[21:11] | ’cause I promise you, A’s going to take her from you. | 我敢说A一定会把她从你身边抢走的 |
[21:15] | Why would Spencer do this to us? | 斯宾塞为什么这样对我们 |
[21:17] | Guys, I don’t believe for one second | 姑娘们 我不敢相信 |
[21:18] | that Spencer’s on the A-team. | 斯宾塞是A成员之一 |
[21:20] | Okay, if she is working with Mona | 那么 如果她真的在帮梦娜 |
[21:21] | then there has to be more to the story. | 那么其中必定有更多故事 |
[21:22] | We don’t know what happened in Radley. | 我们不知道在拉德里发生了什么 |
[21:24] | But spencer went in there at rock bottom. | 而斯宾塞在人生最低点进去了 |
[21:26] | And she came out like a shiny new penny. | 出来后变了一个人 |
[21:29] | Are you thinking shock treatment? | 你觉得是休克疗法吗 |
[21:33] | No. No, I’m saying that | 不是 我的意思是 |
[21:35] | Mona spent a lot of time in Radley. | 梦娜在拉德里待过那么长时间 |
[21:37] | And maybe she made some friends. | 她肯定交过不少朋友 |
[21:38] | And maybe Spencer talked to some of those friends. | 也许斯宾塞和她那里的一些朋友谈过 |
[21:41] | Mona asked Spencer to join the A-team | 假面舞会那晚 |
[21:42] | on the night of the masquerade ball. | 梦娜就邀请过斯宾塞加入他们 |
[21:44] | Did Spencer finally take her up on it? | 斯宾塞最后答应了吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah, but why now? | 没有 但为什么现在又变卦了 |
[21:47] | There’s a way to prove | 有一个证明方法 |
[21:48] | That Spencer’s still with us, | 能够证明斯宾塞还是我们的人 |
[21:49] | And if Mona’s watching, | 如果梦娜在监视 |
[21:50] | it won’t put Spencer at risk. | 也不会使斯宾塞陷入危机 |
[21:59] | Really, Hanna? You’re in the mood for a dance party? | 汉娜 你还有心情开舞会吗 |
[22:03] | Look, A was everywhere | 在斯宾塞加入A之前 |
[22:04] | before Spencer joined the A-team. | 他们就已经到处分散了 |
[22:06] | Do you really think we’re meeting in secret? | 你真以为我们要私下里见面吗 |
[23:55] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[24:01] | I took the job. | 我接受了那工作 |
[24:08] | You remember what you said at Ali’s funeral? | 记得你在艾莉葬礼上说的话吗 |
[24:14] | You were right. There never was a happy ending for us. | 你是对的 我们不会有好的结果的 |
[24:21] | You know, this doesn’t have to be forever. | 不会一直都这样下去的 |
[24:24] | You’re graduating in seven months. | 7个月后你就要毕业了 |
[24:25] | And I wish that I could hold onto that. | 我希望我们能坚持到那时候 |
[24:28] | But, it’s too hard. | 但是这样太累了 |
[24:33] | I need to move on, and so do you. | 我要向前看 你也是 |
[24:43] | Bye, ezra. | 再见 以斯拉 |
[25:22] | The Red Devil is gonna win and here they come. | 红魔队在这里 他们是来得奖的 |
[25:27] | Here comes the Shark, close behind. | 鲨鱼队紧随其后 |
[25:32] | And what a win for the Red Devils! | 红魔队获胜 |
[27:12] | What is this? | 怎么是你 |
[27:13] | You followed me here, that means you don’t | 你跟着我到这里 |
[27:15] | know who she is, either. | 说明你也还不知道她是谁 |
[27:18] | And if you don’t know who she is, | 既然你还不知道她是谁 |
[27:19] | that means you’re still one of us. | 这说明你还是我们的人 |
[27:30] | Look, Spence, whatever it is, | 斯宾塞 无论发生什么 |
[27:32] | no matter how deep you’re into this, | 无论你陷入了多大的麻烦 |
[27:33] | you know that you can tell us the truth, right? | 你都会告诉我们真相 对吗 |
[27:35] | We want to help you. | 我们想帮你 |
[27:44] | Mona came to see me at Radley. | 梦娜到拉德里来找我 |
[27:48] | And when I found Toby in the woods, | 当我在树林里发现托比的时候 |
[27:50] | she’d planned the whole thing. | 她就策划好了这一切 |
[27:52] | She wanted to break me so that she could | 她想摧毁我 再将我 |
[27:54] | put me back together. Like her own Humpty Dumpty. | 像汉普迪·邓普迪一样重新组装起来 |
[27:57] | So, Mona made you an offer you couldn’t refuse? | 这么说梦娜提出的要求让你无法回绝 |
[27:59] | She told me that Toby was still alive. | 她告诉我托比还活着 |
[28:03] | Toby’s alive? | 托比还活着 |
[28:04] | And it’s true. | 这是真的 |
[28:07] | It’s true, he’s been working with Mona because | 这是真的 他一直和梦娜合作 |
[28:09] | he found out about red coat | 因为他发现了红外套女孩的事 |
[28:11] | and Mona’s the only person who knows who she is. | 而梦娜是唯一知道她是谁的人 |
[28:13] | – And you’ve seen him? – Yeah. | -你已经见过了他了 -对 |
[28:16] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[28:19] | He’s on our side. You guys, he always was. | 他在我们这边 一直都是 |
[28:23] | But this party tomorrow, it’s a set-up. | 但明天的派对是个阴谋 |
[28:25] | Red coat just wants us all to be together. | 红外套女孩希望我们都出现 |
[28:27] | Why? What’s she gonna do to us? | 为什么 她想对我们做什么 |
[28:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:30] | But we’re not going to let it happen. | 我们得阻止这一切 |
[28:32] | Okay, whatever it is, we’re one step ahead of her, | 不管怎样 我们总算抢先一步 |
[28:34] | finally, and there are two of us on the inside. | 而且有两个人打入了内部 |
[28:37] | And when were you going to clue us in on | 你打算什么时候 |
[28:38] | your double agent status, Nikita? | 告诉我们你双重间谍的身份 尼基塔 |
[28:41] | I’m the one who sent you the picture of me and Ali. | 是我把我和艾莉的照片发给你的 |
[28:44] | And you did exactly what I needed you to do. | 你恰好按我计划行事了 |
[28:45] | Because Mona watches my every move. | 因为梦娜监视着我的一举一动 |
[28:48] | You’ve found a way to get to me without her knowing about it. | 你在不让她知道的情况下找到了我 |
[28:50] | So, instead of red coat waiting for us tomorrow, | 这么说来明天不是红外套女孩在等我们 |
[28:53] | we’ll be waiting for her. | 而是我们恭候她的大驾 |
[28:55] | And if we’re lucky, this will all be over with. | 如果走运 这一切都将结束 |
[28:57] | Luck won’t have anything to do with it. | 这与运气无关 |
[29:28] | All right, good morning. | 好的 早上好 |
[29:31] | My name is Mister Fitz. | 我是菲兹先生 |
[29:32] | And I’m back as your substitute teacher. | 我是回来代课的 |
[29:35] | Uh, if we open up to Chapter One, | 倘若我们打开第一章 |
[29:37] | we’ll find out why Hemingway said, | 就能明白为何海明威说 |
[29:40] | “All things truly wicked, start from innocence.” | 从纯真开始 一切都败坏了 |
[30:01] | It’s perfect timing, actually. | 其实这倒是好时机 |
[30:02] | I need a pick-me-up. | 我需要人接我 |
[30:04] | That place is really nice. | 那地方真美 |
[30:06] | It’s the Hastings. Were you expecting “Donuts and dogs”? | 海斯汀家嘛 你以为就吃甜甜圈热狗吗 |
[30:11] | How can you afford new Miu Mius? | 你哪来的钱买新MiuMiu鞋子 |
[30:13] | Oh! I borrowed them. | 我借的 |
[30:15] | The store gives full refunds for returns. | 只要有发票商店就接受退货 |
[30:18] | That’s if you don’t wear them. | 如果你没穿过的话 |
[30:19] | Doesn’t say that on the receipt. | 发票上可没说 |
[30:36] | They’re running late. | 他们来晚了 |
[30:37] | How late? | 多晚 |
[30:48] | They’re on their way. That’s all I know. | 在路上了 我只知道这些 |
[30:50] | She’s expecting all of you to be here. | 她希望你们都在这儿 |
[30:53] | And we will be. | 我们会的 |
[30:58] | You have no idea what she’s capable of, Spencer. | 你不知道她有多大的能耐 斯宾塞 |
[31:02] | Trust me. You don’t want to disappoint her. | 相信我 你会后悔让她失望的 |
[31:04] | I saw them getting ready. | 我看到她们出发的 |
[31:06] | And I have the video you asked for. | 我也如你要求的录了视频 |
[31:09] | They don’t suspect anything. | 她们一点疑心都没有 |
[31:13] | You guys, I’m serious about not | 我真不想把那双鞋子 |
[31:14] | taking back those shoes. | 送回去 |
[31:15] | Hanna, quiet! | 汉娜 别出声 |
[31:16] | We’ve got to get inside before red coat shows up. | 我们得在红外套女孩出现前进去 |
[31:18] | If she knows we’re onto her, | 如果她知道我们有备而来 |
[31:20] | we’ll never find out who she is. | 我们就永远无法得知她的真面目了 |
[31:22] | Are we sure we trust Toby? | 我们能相信托比吗 |
[31:24] | Spencer does. | 斯宾塞相信他 |
[31:25] | Do we have a choice? | 我们有得选吗 |
[31:27] | It’s all according to plan. | 一切都如计划进行 |
[31:31] | How far away are you? | 你还有多远 |
[31:33] | It’s safe for you to land. | 你可以安全着陆了 |
[31:37] | It’s finally about to end. | 终于熬到头了 |
[31:42] | You’re getting what you’ve always wanted. | 一切都将如你所愿 |
[31:46] | She doesn’t know the others aren’t here yet. | 她还不知道其他人还没到 |
[31:50] | I told you, they’re coming. | 我告诉你了 他们在路上 |
[32:00] | Why don’t we for a walk while we wait? | 等她的时候我们出去走走吧 |
[32:14] | I’ll take care of Spencer. | 我会照顾斯宾塞的 |
[32:16] | Toby? | 托比 |
[32:18] | I know how you feel, Spencer. | 我了解你的感受 斯宾塞 |
[32:21] | It sucks to be lied to. | 被人骗的感觉很糟糕 |
[32:23] | Get up. | 起来 |
[32:24] | I believed you. | 我信任你 |
[32:25] | I said get up! | 我要你站起来 |
[32:30] | You won’t get away with this. | 这事你逃不掉的 |
[32:31] | I’d say “Watch me”, but you won’t be here to see it. | 我想说”走着瞧” 但你也看不到了 |
[32:54] | If something goes wrong, | 如果有什么差错 |
[32:56] | you know what you need to do. | 你知道该干什么 |
[33:15] | Going somewhere? | 想去哪吗 |
[33:28] | You’re making a terrible mistake. | 你们犯了一个严重的错误 |
[33:30] | That’s not how we see it. | 我们可不这样认为 |
[33:31] | Because you don’t see. | 因为你们看不到 |
[33:32] | You have know idea what’s going on here. | 你们根本不知道发生了什么 |
[33:35] | We know enough. | 我们知道的够多了 |
[33:48] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[33:53] | – Get to the plane. – Wait, Toby! | -去飞机那儿 -等等 托比 |
[33:55] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[33:56] | Remember why we’re here, Spencer. | 记住我们为何在这 斯宾塞 |
[33:57] | You see her. She doesn’t see you. | 你看得到她 她看不见你 |
[34:26] | What have you done? | 你们干了什么 |
[34:41] | Mona, try your phone. | 梦娜 试试你的手机 |
[34:44] | Nothing. | 没信号 |
[34:45] | How can you not have a signal? We saw you make a call. | 怎么会没信号 我们看到你打了电话 |
[34:47] | It’s her. Don’t you get it? | 是她干的 你们还不懂吗 |
[34:48] | She can do anything. | 她无所不能 |
[34:49] | She’s everywhere and she’s nowhere. | 她无处不在 却无踪可寻 |
[34:52] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 快 我们赶快逃出去 |
[35:02] | It’s locked! | 锁住了 |
[35:13] | We’re gonna die. We’re all going to burn. | 我们要死了 我们都会被烧死 |
[35:15] | Shut up, Mona! | 闭嘴 梦娜 |
[35:16] | I’m never going to know who she was. | 我永远都不会知道她是谁 |
[35:19] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[35:22] | Red coat. | 红外套女孩 |
[35:24] | I don’t know who she is either. | 我也不知道她是谁 |
[35:26] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[35:28] | You guys, we have to get out of here. | 姑娘们 我们得快逃出去 |
[35:52] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[38:00] | Did anyone see her? | 有人看到她了吗 |
[38:03] | See who? | 看到谁 |
[38:05] | Alison. She pulled me out of there. | 艾莉森 是她把我拖到这儿的 |
[38:07] | She pulled us all out. | 她把我们都拖出来了 |
[38:10] | No, you’re hallucinating. | 不 你看到的是幻觉 |
[38:12] | She was here. I swear it. | 她刚才在这 我发誓 |
[38:19] | Ali’s dead. | 艾莉死了 |
[38:23] | I saw her, too. | 我也看到她了 |
[38:28] | So did I. | 我也是 |
[38:31] | Ali is red coat. | 艾莉就是红外套女孩 |
[39:12] | So all of this started when you were at Radley? | 这一切都始于你在拉德里吗 |
[39:15] | I made a deal with the devil. | 我和魔鬼做了交易 |
[39:16] | And she gave me a way in and out of that place. | 她告诉我怎样出入那地方 |
[39:20] | At first it was fun, having a partner. | 最初有个搭档挺好玩的 |
[39:24] | But then the game changed. | 但接着一切都变了 |
[39:26] | She stole you from me. | 她从我这抢走了你 |
[39:28] | So what happened that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[39:29] | Were you there at the cemetery? | 你也在公墓那儿吗 |
[39:31] | Did you drug me? Did you take Ali’s body? | 是你给我下了药 然后带走了艾莉的尸体吗 |
[39:33] | I don’t know who drugged you. | 我不知道谁给你下的药 |
[39:35] | But I was at the cemetery and so was red coat. | 但我在公墓那里 红外套女孩也在 |
[39:38] | How could you not see who it was? | 你怎么会看不到她是谁 |
[39:40] | She was wearing a mask. | 她戴着面具 |
[39:43] | She looked just like Ali. | 但她看起来就像是艾莉 |
[39:48] | That’s probably what happened tonight. | 也许今晚就是这样 |
[39:50] | It wasn’t Ali. It was a mask. | 你们看到的不是艾莉 而是面具 |
[39:55] | Guys? | 姑娘们 |
[40:01] | Wait, is that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[40:04] | Somebody pulled it out of the lake. | 有人把它从湖里捞出来了 |
[40:20] | Think this through, Ashley. | 艾什莉 你好好想一想 |
[40:22] | How do you live with yourself? | 你怎么能这样 |
[40:25] | Hey, we’re not done here! | 我还没说完呢 |
[40:32] | We have to get this out of here. | 我们得把车拖走 |
[40:43] | Wait! There’s more. | 等等 还有呢 |
[40:46] | It’s Jenna. | 那是詹娜 |
[40:49] | And Shana? | 和莎娜 |
[40:53] | They know Wilden? | 她们怎么认识威尔登 |
[41:02] | Guys. | 姑娘们 |
[41:04] | Look at the trunk. | 来看看后备箱 |
[41:21] | You’re mine now. | 你们现在是我的人了 |
[41:22] | Kisses. | 亲亲 |
[41:24] | A A. |