时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What the… | 这是… |
[00:05] | – What are you doing? – Saving your mom. | -你在干嘛 -救你妈妈 |
[00:07] | All this for a muddy cop car and a dead pig? | 一辆泥泞的警车和头死猪 搞这么大阵势 |
[00:11] | Who’s that for? | 这花是给谁的 |
[00:12] | Jessica Dilaurentis. She’s moving back. | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯 她要搬回来了 |
[00:14] | Back to their old house? | 搬回原来的房子吗 |
[00:16] | Are you sure the rv is safe in here? | 你确定房车放这安全吗 |
[00:18] | It’ll be fine for a few days. | 放几天没问题 |
[00:20] | There’s stuff in there that can bring us all down. | 里面的东西能彻底害死我们 |
[00:21] | 屏蔽号码: 我知道你妈妈车祸的真相 带来真相 你就会知道 亲亲 ——A | |
[00:24] | “Closed caskets keep secrets. | 关上的棺材才能保密 |
[00:26] | His is open and exposes yours.” | 他的棺材打开了 你们的秘密暴露了 |
[00:28] | There’s something in that coffin that’s incriminating to us. | 棺材里的东西会牵连到我们 |
[00:30] | Why are you calling me on my mom’s phone? | 你怎么用我妈的电话打来的 |
[00:33] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[00:35] | I’m officer Holbrooke. | 我是霍尔布鲁克警官 |
[00:37] | My partner and I are investigating the murders | 我和同事正在调查 |
[00:38] | of Officer Reynolds and Detective Wilden. | 雷诺兹警官和威尔登警长的谋杀案 |
[00:41] | Just here to find out the truth. | 来这儿只是为了查明真相 |
[00:42] | “The truth won’t set you free, bitches.” | “真相不会使你们解脱 贱人们” |
[00:51] | When was the last time your mom called you from New York? | 上次你妈从纽约打电话来是什么时候 |
[00:54] | I don’t know, the day before yesterday. | 不记得了 前天吧 |
[00:55] | I haven’t really been keeping track. | 我没怎么持续注意 |
[00:57] | Have you checked your phone? | 你查过你手机了吗 |
[00:57] | She called me from the hotel room, emily. | 我妈是从酒店房间打来的 艾米丽 |
[00:59] | She has no cell. | 她没有手机了 |
[01:01] | Who was that freaky woman at the funeral? | 葬礼上那个很诡异的女人是谁 |
[01:03] | Which freaky woman? There was a couple, Han. | 哪个 好几个诡异的呢 汉娜 |
[01:05] | The one in black, with the veil, | 全身黑色 遮着面纱 |
[01:07] | and she was just diving into that town car. | 然后钻进加长轿车的那个 |
[01:09] | Speaking of freaks, where’s Melissa? | 说到诡异的人 梅丽莎哪儿去了 |
[01:12] | – Spencer? – What? | -斯宾塞 -怎么了 |
[01:14] | Where’s your sister been? | 你姐姐去哪儿了 |
[01:16] | D.C. She’s interviewing for an internship | 华盛顿 她去面试一个实习职位 |
[01:18] | – With who, Satan? – Wait a second. | -跟谁一起 撒旦吗 -等下 |
[01:20] | You think that Melissa was the woman in black? | 你觉得梅丽莎就是全身黑的那个女人 |
[01:22] | – Do you? – I didn’t really get a good look at her. | -你觉得呢 -我没怎么仔细看她 |
[01:24] | I was trying not to wet myself | 我努力控制自己 |
[01:25] | When that new cop made a beeline over for us. | 在那个警察径直向我们走来时别被吓尿 |
[01:27] | Well, he can beeline all he wants. | 他可以径直走向任何人 |
[01:29] | We didn’t do anything to wilden. | 我们没对威尔登做什么 |
[01:31] | Except for throw his car in a lake | 可我们把他的车推进湖里 |
[01:33] | and leave fingerprints all over it | 车被A拖出来时 |
[01:34] | when “A” pulled it out. | 上面还沾满了我们的指纹 |
[01:36] | Spencer, what are you doing with my french fries? | 斯宾塞 你拿着我的薯条干嘛呢 |
[01:38] | I’m re-created the geography around the lodge | 我在重造小屋旁边的地形 |
[01:40] | to see if it’s even possible | 看看从飞机里跳出来的人 |
[01:41] | that the person who jumped out of the plane | 是否有可能 |
[01:42] | Could rescue you three from a burning building. | 把你们仨从熊熊烈火中救出来 |
[01:45] | Wait. Put down the mozzarella stick. | 等等 放下那跟芝士条 |
[01:47] | – It’s mine. – No, it’s not. | -这是我的 -不是 |
[01:48] | It’s a plane. | 这是架飞机 |
[01:50] | Spencer, you can stack all the food that you want, | 斯宾塞 你想怎么堆这些食物都行 |
[01:53] | – it wasn’t Alison. – Why are you so sure? | -可那不是艾莉森 -你为何如此确定 |
[01:56] | Because I went to her funeral twice. | 因为我去过她的葬礼 两次 |
[01:58] | – We never saw a body. – We’ve been through this. | -我们从未看到尸体 -我们已经讨论过这事了 |
[02:01] | Okay? You were oxygen-deprived. | 你当时供氧不足了 |
[02:02] | She wasn’t, and you saw her, right? | 但她没有 你看到她了 对吧 |
[02:06] | Oh. So now I’m the crazy one. Gimme my mozzarella back. | 得 现在我是个疯子了 还我芝士条 |
[02:09] | Okay, it looked a lot like Alison, and I’m not ruling it out. | 看起来很像艾莉森 我不排除这种可能性 |
[02:12] | So you’re saying that you think her mom | 那你的意思是 她妈妈如今 |
[02:14] | is laying out all of her old pillows and toys | 沉浸在艾莉森的旧物中睹物思人 |
[02:16] | because she’s expecting her return? | 是在期待她回家 |
[02:18] | It was just one toy. A clown. | 只有一件玩具 一个小丑 |
[02:20] | God, Emily, please. Not you, too. | 天哪 艾米丽 该不会你也相信吧 |
[02:22] | Hey, guys. Sorry I’m late. | 姐妹们 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:24] | So I’ve been thinking a lot about the Alison question. | 我想了很多关于那个艾莉森的问题 |
[02:27] | Really? I’ve been thinking a lot | 是吗 我想了很多的是 |
[02:29] | about how you put my mom’s phone in Wilden’s casket. | 你怎么把我妈的手机放进威尔登的棺材里的 |
[02:32] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[02:36] | What else do I have to do | 我还需要做什么 |
[02:37] | to prove to you that we’re in this together? | 才能证明我跟你们在一条船上 |
[02:40] | I gave you that chip from his dash cam, | 我已经把他车内摄像头的芯片给你了 |
[02:41] | you were all there when my computer was hacked– | 我的电脑被黑掉的时候你们也都在场 |
[02:45] | I have cashed in all of my “Get out of hell free” Cards, | 我再做坏事的话连上帝都不会原谅我了 |
[02:47] | so if you don’t believe | 如果你们仍然不相信我 |
[02:48] | me and you still think I’m keeping secrets, | 并且觉得我依然有所隐瞒 |
[02:50] | go out there and search that rv for yourselves. | 那么你们亲自去找那辆车吧 |
[02:55] | What? | 干嘛 |
[02:58] | Lead the way. We’ll follow. | 你带路 我们跟你去 |
[03:03] | Why are we doing this now? | 我们为什么要大半夜出来 |
[03:04] | Because if we wait until later | 因为如果现在不去 |
[03:05] | she can get back here before us and purge. | 她会趁机先过去销毁证据 |
[03:08] | what was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[03:09] | It was a bird. A beaver. | 一只鸟或者海狸 |
[03:10] | Do you need to wait in the car? | 要不你回车里等我们吧 |
[03:20] | I’m just saying I don’t even | 我只是想说 我甚至不清楚 |
[03:21] | know what we’re supposed to be looking for. | 我们来这里要找什么 |
[03:34] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[03:37] | Oh, my god, it’s gone. | 我的天哪 车不见了 |
[03:39] | What do you mean it’s gone? | 什么叫车不见了 |
[03:42] | This is where I left it. | 我明明把它放在这里的 |
[03:44] | I mean, you saw me, Hanna. | 你也在场的 汉娜 |
[03:48] | I haven’t been back here since. I swear. | 我发誓我再也没回来过 |
[03:51] | – Somebody stole it. – Somebody? | -有人把车偷了 -有人 |
[03:56] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[04:02] | That somebody wasn’t me! | 不是我偷的 |
[04:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:59] | Oh, my gosh! Mona! | 天哪 梦娜 |
[05:01] | Mona! | 梦娜 |
[05:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:54] | – Hey. – Hey, stranger. | -早 -早 陌生人 |
[05:57] | Didn’t even hear you come in last night. | 昨晚你回来的时候我都没听到动静 |
[05:58] | Yeah, well, the door was closed, | 你的房门关了 |
[06:00] | – so I just figured that you were sleeping. – I was. | -所以我以为你睡了 -我的确睡着了 |
[06:03] | It was a rough drive. Probably should have taken the train. | 开车回来太累了 我应该乘火车的 |
[06:08] | So, how was New York? | 纽约怎么样 |
[06:10] | I didn’t see much of it. | 没怎么游览过 |
[06:12] | The bank booked a conference room with no windows. | 银行租的会议室没有窗户 |
[06:16] | How are you holding up? | 你过得怎么样 |
[06:18] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你想说什么 |
[06:20] | It means I haven’t seen you in a week, and I’m curious. | 我是指我已经一周没见你了 我很好奇 |
[06:23] | I’m okay. | 我过得很好 |
[06:25] | I went to the funeral. | 我参加了葬礼 |
[06:28] | Wilden’s. | 威尔登的 |
[06:30] | – And how was that? – Weird. | -葬礼怎么样 -感觉怪怪的 |
[06:35] | I mean, I– I wanted him gone, | 我巴不得他死掉 |
[06:36] | and I’ll probably go to hell for saying that, but… | 虽然我这么不厚道可能会下地狱 |
[06:39] | I hope not. Then you’ll have to see him again. | 千万别下地狱 不然还得碰上他 |
[06:41] | Mom, you don’t think I had anything to do with this, do you? | 妈妈 你不会觉得我和他的死有关吧 |
[06:44] | I mean, I know I wanted him dead, but you don’t think that– | 虽然我巴不得他死 但是你不觉得 |
[06:47] | Hanna, that thought never even crossed my mind. | 汉娜 我从来没有这么想过 |
[06:51] | What do you think happened to him? | 你觉得他是怎么死的 |
[06:53] | I think that Detective Wilden had more enemies than friends | 我觉得威尔登侦探树敌无数 |
[06:56] | and I think one of those people decided to do us all a favor. | 并且其中一个人决定助我们一臂之力 |
[07:04] | Use a plate, please. | 请用盘子接着 |
[07:13] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:15] | You lost your phone. | 你的手机掉了 |
[07:18] | Where did you find that? | 你在哪儿找到的 |
[07:21] | It was in the mailbox. | 在信箱里找到的 |
[07:23] | I guess someone decided to return it. | 我想有人决定物归原主 |
[07:28] | I must have left it at the hotel desk | 我一定是在酒店退房的时候 |
[07:31] | when I was checking out. | 落在桌子上了 |
[07:32] | Maybe they messengered it back. | 或许他们就寄过来了 |
[07:36] | Don’t look so shocked, Hanna. | 别这么吃惊 汉娜 |
[07:37] | There are still some honest people in the world. | 世界上还是有很多好人的 |
[08:09] | She’s a mess. | 她简直一团糟 |
[08:10] | She can barely move. | 连走路都很困难了 |
[08:11] | Has this wicked bruise on her shoulder. | 肩膀上有一块严重的淤青 |
[08:13] | She landed on a huge rock. | 她摔在一块大石头上了 |
[08:15] | Why didn’t she land on Mona? | 她为什么没有压在梦娜身上 |
[08:16] | Hanna, the car tried to flatten me and Mona. | 汉娜 那辆车想轧死我和梦娜 |
[08:19] | Emily hadn’t jumped in we would have been road kill. | 要不是艾米丽推了我们一把 我们就被撞死了 |
[08:21] | Seriously, if “A’s” new plan | 如果A的新计划真的是 |
[08:22] | is to try to pick off the tiny ones in the herd– | 在牛群里面捡软柿子捏 |
[08:24] | – Okay, we are not a herd. – It’s an expression. | -我们不是牛群好吗 -只是打个比方 |
[08:26] | – Yeah, for cows. – Well, I’ve been crated. | -那是形容牛的 -我都被装箱了 |
[08:28] | What does that make me? | 我又算什么 |
[08:30] | My mom didn’t even blink when I pulled her phone out. | 我拿出我妈妈的手机时 她眼睛都没眨 |
[08:33] | It was like she knew it was stolen | 好像她早就知道手机被偷了 |
[08:35] | and she was just waiting for me to spill. | 就等我跟她挑明了 |
[08:38] | It’s not gonna help you or your mom | 告诉你妈妈A回来了 |
[08:39] | to tell her that “A” is back. | 对你和你妈都没什么帮助 |
[08:40] | Yeah, and framing her for a murder. | 还得诬陷她谋杀 |
[08:42] | So what am I supposed to do now, nothing? | 那我现在应该干什么 坐以待毙吗 |
[08:44] | I mean, if Mona didn’t put that phone in the casket, | 如果不是梦娜把手机放进棺材里的 |
[08:46] | then who did? | 那会是谁 |
[08:47] | And who sent that tape of us outside of Wilden’s car? | 我们站在威尔登车前的录像是谁寄的 |
[08:50] | And who stole Mona’s hate-mobile? | 谁偷的梦娜的”仇恨”手机 |
[08:52] | Melissa? Jenna? Shana? | 梅丽莎吗 詹娜吗 莎娜吗 |
[08:54] | You could always go ask her yourself. | 你可以亲自去问一下她 |
[09:01] | Han, I wasn’t serious. Hanna. | 汉娜 我开玩笑的 汉娜 |
[09:06] | Hey. You savin’ that seat for your gal-pal Jenna? | 你在给你的女伴詹娜占座吗 |
[09:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:10] | Don’t act like you haven’t heard that name before. | 别装作你没听过这个名字 |
[09:12] | Jen-na. Why’d you skip Wilden’s funeral? | 詹-娜 你为什么没去参加威尔登的葬礼 |
[09:16] | – Hanna. – Jenna was there. Why weren’t you? | -汉娜 -詹娜当时在 为什么你不在 |
[09:18] | You three were all buds, right? | 你们三个是一伙的吧 |
[09:20] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天在哪里 |
[09:21] | I was at swim practice, | 我在练习游泳 |
[09:22] | but I don’t recall signing a contract | 但我不记得我签过什么合同 |
[09:23] | that said I had to report that to you. | 说要给你汇报 |
[09:25] | Hanna, let’s go. | 汉娜 我们走吧 |
[09:26] | So swimming laps was more important | 所以游几圈 |
[09:28] | than saying good-bye to an old friend? | 比送老朋友最后一程还重要吗 |
[09:29] | What old friend? | 什么老朋友 |
[09:30] | The groggy scumbag you and Jenna | 你和詹娜把那个喝醉了的卑鄙小人 |
[09:32] | scraped off the road the night he was hit by a car. | 推向了路中央的那一晚 他被车撞了 |
[09:34] | Hanna, come on. | 汉娜 走吧 |
[09:42] | Hey. Got your text. What’d you want to show me? | 收到你的短信了 要给我看什么 |
[09:46] | Your future dorm room. | 你未来的宿舍 |
[09:48] | Or should I say “Ours.” | 或者应该说是我们的 |
[09:52] | – What do you think? – I like. | -感觉怎么样 -我喜欢 |
[09:54] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:56] | I was going for cozy, | 我本来要走温馨路线 |
[09:57] | but then it looked like | 但之后又感觉有点像 |
[09:58] | cozy was one puffy drape away from “Grey Gardens.” | 《灰色花园》里面蓬松的窗帘 |
[10:01] | Paige, slow down. | 佩奇 别高兴太早 |
[10:03] | I haven’t even heard from the Stanford coach. | 我还没有收到斯坦福教练的来信 |
[10:06] | They’re gonna want you. | 他们一定很想要你的 |
[10:08] | Maybe not as much as I do, but that’s a good thing. | 也许没有我那么”想” 但是件好事 |
[10:14] | Okay, truth. What would you change? | 认真说 哪里需要改 |
[10:17] | Well, I, um… | 那个… |
[10:19] | I’d push the beds a little closer together. | 把床靠的更近一点 |
[10:27] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[10:28] | Um, nothing. | 没事 |
[10:29] | I…slept weird. | 睡觉扭着了 |
[10:33] | Might not be able to swim tomorrow. | 明天估计不能去游泳了 |
[10:34] | What?! Em! You have to swim tomorrow. | 什么 艾米 你明天必须去 |
[10:37] | -It’s because… – It’ll be fine. | -因为明天… -不会有事的 |
[10:38] | It’s just a little bit more stiff than anything. | 只是比平常僵硬一点罢了 |
[10:40] | Um, show me those puffy drapes. | 再给我看看那些的蓬松的窗帘吧 |
[10:59] | Why didn’t you want to come up? | 你刚才为什么不上来 |
[11:01] | What? Oh, I had to return a message. | 你说什么 我刚才得回个短信 |
[11:05] | You ready? | 可以出发了吗 |
[11:07] | Actually, you know what? | 跟你说实话 |
[11:08] | I was thinking of bagging school today. | 我今天想逃学 |
[11:10] | Do you want to go get some breakfast? | 想吃点早餐吗 |
[11:12] | I can’t. I have to get to a job today. | 来不及了 我今天就得去上班 |
[11:15] | I thought it started on Monday. | 我还以为从周一开始呢 |
[11:17] | I have to be on-site today. | 我今天就得到岗 |
[11:21] | Toby, what’s going on? | 托比 出什么事了吗 |
[11:23] | Why don’t you want to answer a phone call? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[11:27] | Hey, what happened to never keeping secrets from each other again? | 不是说好不再有事瞒着对方的吗 |
[11:30] | I am not keeping secrets. Let’s go, Spencer. | 我没有瞒着你什么 走吧 斯宾塞 |
[11:34] | Mona was attacked last night. | 梦娜昨晚被袭击了 |
[11:36] | We followed her out to where she parked the RV. | 我们跟着她到了停放房车的地方 |
[11:38] | It’s gone. And when Mona got back into her car, | 房车不见了 当她回自己车里时 |
[11:40] | “A” or somebody tried to kill her. | A或者其他什么人想她 |
[11:45] | Why does this not seem like breaking news to you? | 为什么你听到这个消息一点都不惊讶 |
[11:49] | Because I have to go. | 因为我得赶紧走了 |
[11:50] | Okay? We can talk about this later. | 行吗 我们以后再谈 |
[11:55] | Will we? | 是吗 |
[11:59] | So, tackle last four chapters, | 以上四章我们都讲完了 |
[12:01] | we’ll go over the historical context on Monday, | 周一我们会讲解历史背景 |
[12:04] | and for those of you who are ahead, | 已经预习过 |
[12:06] | and can’t enough of doomed romance, | 并且对这种命定情缘欲罢不能的同学 |
[12:08] | um, pick up “East of Eden” for extra credit. | 可以选择《伊甸园之东》获得加分 |
[12:19] | Spence, you comin’? | 斯宾塞 一起走吗 |
[12:20] | Uh, yeah. I’ll catch up to you guys at lunch. | 好 我午餐时找你们 |
[12:22] | Okay, we’ll meet you in the courtyard. | 好 我们院子里见 |
[12:34] | You okay, Spencer? | 你还好吗 斯宾塞 |
[12:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:42] | I, um… | 我 |
[12:44] | I heard from UPenn this morning… | 我今天收到了宾大的通知 |
[12:47] | and I didn’t get in. | 我没有被录取 |
[12:51] | I’m sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[12:53] | I’m sorry, uh… | 真的很遗憾 |
[12:55] | Are there any other schools– | 还有其他学校… |
[12:57] | Not for my family, no. | 我们家人看上的没有了 |
[12:59] | I’ll be the first one not to go. | 我会是第一个没有去宾大的人 |
[13:04] | Sorry. I, um, I haven’t told my parents, | 不好意思 我还没告诉父母 |
[13:07] | and I haven’t even told my friends. | 也没告诉我的朋友们 |
[13:09] | I don’t really know why I told you. | 我也不知道为什么告诉你 |
[13:10] | So I’d just really appreciate it if you– | 你不说出去的话我会很感激… |
[13:12] | No, no. No. I won’t say a word. | 不 不 我不会说出去的 |
[13:17] | I’ve actually been asked to help out with college essays. | 事实上 学校要求我辅导大学申请论文 |
[13:21] | So when you’re ready to think of other schools, | 当你准备考虑其他学校时 |
[13:24] | I’m here for you. | 我会帮你 |
[13:26] | It’s really important to have a second choice, | 即使你一心想达成一件事情 |
[13:28] | even if you had your heart set on something else. | 但有个备选是非常重要的 |
[13:34] | If I were you, I would | 如果我是你 我会 |
[13:35] | actually apply to other schools right away. | 立刻开始申请其他学校 |
[13:37] | And you can email me the essay | 你可以把论文发给我 |
[13:40] | and maybe we can work on it over the weekend. | 我们这个周末就开始 |
[13:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Hey, Spencer. | 对了 斯宾塞 |
[13:48] | It’s their loss. | 这是他们的损失 |
[13:55] | What’s keeping you from saying something? | 你到底为什么只字不提 |
[13:57] | She spent a whole summer dating her. | 她一整个夏天都在和她约会 |
[13:59] | – Leave Paige out of it. – She’s already in it, Em. | -别扯上佩奇 -她已置身其中了 艾米 |
[14:02] | She knows Shana better than any of us. | 她比我们更了解莎娜 |
[14:05] | – What was that? – I’m trying to find a heating pad. | -怎么了 -我想找个加热垫 |
[14:08] | Is your shoulder worse? | 肩膀的伤又严重了吗 |
[14:10] | I nearly fainted after Paige’s hug. | 佩奇抱了我一下 我就快疼晕了 |
[14:11] | – You didn’t tell her? – No. | -你没告诉她 -没 |
[14:13] | I’m not gonna put her on “A’s” hit list again. | 我不会再让她上A的黑名单 |
[14:16] | Well, I mean, are you gonna be okay tomorrow? | 好吧 你明天好得了吗 |
[14:18] | Don’t you have a big swim meet? | 你不是有个挺重要的游泳比赛吗 |
[14:20] | Okay, can we not use “big” and “meet” in the same sentence? | 咱能别把”重要”和”比赛”放在一起说吗 |
[14:22] | Maybe you can wear a swimsuit with sleeves. | 穿个带袖子的游泳衣行吗 |
[14:25] | I mean, I spent two summers at fat camp swimming in a parka. | 我有两个夏天在减肥营穿着皮衣游泳 |
[14:29] | Em? Are you gonna a able to swim? | 艾米 你还能游泳吗 |
[14:32] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[14:39] | Weird. | 真怪了 |
[14:40] | No, it’s not. I have to break records. | 不 一点都不怪 我必须得破纪录 |
[14:42] | – Stanford wants– – No. Not that. | -斯坦福想要 -不 不是你的事 |
[14:44] | My…My mom tried cleaning her manolos with a toothbrush. | 我 我妈用牙刷清理过她的鞋 |
[14:50] | If it’s not your toothbrush, why do you care? | 只要没用你的牙刷就行 有什么可担心的 |
[14:51] | They’re silk. Why wouldn’t she just take them to the cleaners? | 那可是绸面的 她干嘛不送到干洗店呢 |
[14:55] | Maybe she’s trying to save money. | 她可能想省点钱吧 |
[14:56] | Look, I have to go. Paige is coming soon. | 我得挂了 佩奇马上就到 |
[14:58] | No, she said she was holed up all week. | 可是她说她整个礼拜都在宾馆啊 |
[15:00] | How muddy does a hotel lobby get? | 那宾馆大堂是有多脏啊 |
[15:02] | We’ll talk later. | 回聊 |
[15:27] | Can I help you? | 有什么我能帮忙的吗 |
[15:31] | Hi. Yeah, does Holden Strauss teach here? | 你好 霍顿·施特劳斯是在这儿授课吗 |
[15:34] | He’s not here on Fridays. | 他星期五的时候不在 |
[15:35] | He used the word “Teach”? | 他说他在这里授课吗 |
[15:37] | Well, I know that he just likes to come here to fight and stuff. | 我知道他经常来这里练习 |
[15:41] | He does. But last time I checked, I was still the teacher. | 确实 不过据我所知我还是这里的老师 |
[15:44] | Sorry. I don’t mean to be rude. | 对不起 我不是有意来捣乱的 |
[15:46] | You’re not. Holden is. | 你不是 霍顿才是 |
[15:49] | I’m Jake. | 我是杰克 |
[15:50] | Hi. Do you teach privately? | 你好 你做私教吗 |
[15:53] | – When would you like to start? – Today. | -你想什么时候开始 -今天 |
[15:54] | Or tomorrow. Just soon. | 或者明天 尽快就行 |
[15:57] | Sounds urgent. You thinking about jumping into a gang? | 听起来挺着急啊 你不是想去参加帮派吧 |
[16:00] | No. I just have a bunch of school stuff coming up next month. | 不是 只是下个月我学校的事情会比较多 |
[16:05] | I can see you tomorrow at eleven. | 明天十一点我有空 |
[16:07] | Perfect. I’ll be here. | 太好了 我到时候过来 |
[16:09] | Can you give me a name, | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[16:10] | or do you just go by “Holden’s friend”? | 还是就叫你霍顿的朋友 |
[16:17] | Oh, sorry. It was so quiet I thought you were sleeping. | 对不起 你屋子太安静了 我以为你睡了 |
[16:20] | I have to finish this by Monday. | 我得在周一前读完这个 |
[16:22] | How’s it going? | 读得怎么样了 |
[16:23] | How do you think it’s going? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:24] | Last book I finished was “The Very Hungry Caterpillar.” | 我上次读书的时候 还在读《好饿的毛毛虫》 |
[16:28] | Well, I won’t disturb you. | 我不打扰你了 |
[16:31] | Mom, did you leave your manolos in a bag under the sink? | 妈 是你把马诺洛放到水槽下面袋子里的吗 |
[16:35] | – What about them? – Nothing. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[16:37] | How’d they get so trashed? | 它们怎么那么脏 |
[16:39] | Did you go on a hike through Central Park? | 难不成你去中央公园远足了 |
[16:42] | Why are you worrying about my clothes | 你连自己的衣服都不挂好 |
[16:44] | when you can’t find the strength to hang up your own? | 干嘛管我的衣服怎么放 |
[16:47] | I’m just curious. | 只是好奇而已 |
[16:49] | I know that you love those shoes– | 我知道你很喜欢那双鞋 |
[16:50] | They’re just shoes, Hanna. | 它们只是一双鞋 汉娜 |
[16:52] | Finish your book. And get some sleep. | 读完书就睡觉吧 |
[17:06] | Hey, Spence, it’s me again. | 斯宾塞 还是我 |
[17:09] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 为什么你没回我电话 |
[17:11] | And where are you on a Saturday morning at ten o’clock? | 礼拜六上午十点钟你跑哪儿去了 |
[17:14] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[17:17] | Hanna? | 是汉娜吗 |
[17:23] | I thought that was you. | 我一猜就是你 |
[17:25] | Hi, Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 您好 |
[17:29] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[17:31] | Good. | 还不错 |
[17:33] | You’ve been doing a lot of work. | 你干了不少活啊 |
[17:35] | Well, everything I did yesterday was undone by an angry raccoon, | 我昨天干的都被一只可恶的浣熊 |
[17:39] | or whatever’s living under that porch. | 还是什么住在走廊下面的小东西给毁了 |
[17:42] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[17:45] | If I fill that area in with iceberg roses, | 如果我把这里种满冰山玫瑰 |
[17:48] | will it make the gray shingles look stodgy? | 会显得那些灰色木瓦很乏味吗 |
[17:51] | Um, I don’t…really have an opinion. | 我真的不太懂这个 |
[17:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[17:55] | God knows Alison would. | 艾莉森一定会懂的 |
[17:58] | I’ll clump the whites over here… | 我要先把白色的堆到这里 |
[18:01] | Tippi. | 蒂皮 |
[18:04] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[18:05] | That? That was a gift from my late mother-in-law. | 那个 那是我去世的婆婆送我的礼物 |
[18:08] | Come. Meet tippi. | 过来 见见蒂皮 |
[18:14] | I can’t keep coming back. | 我不能一直躲了 |
[18:16] | It’s uncanny, isn’t it? | 很神奇 是不是 |
[18:21] | Careful what you say around her. | 在它旁边要小心说话 |
[18:23] | It may come back to haunt you. | 它很可能会不停重复你的话 |
[18:25] | Want a sweet potato? | 来个甘薯不 |
[18:27] | No, Tippi. We don’t. | 谢谢 蒂皮 我们不需要 |
[18:29] | I’m guessing mother D asked her that fifty times a day. | 我猜艾莉妈妈会一天问十五次 |
[18:33] | Miss me? | 想我吗 |
[18:35] | God, she sounds just like Ali. | 天啊 她的声音和艾莉的好像 |
[18:37] | When she went to Georgia, | 在她去佐治亚州的时候 |
[18:38] | She spent more time with that bird | 她和那只鸟在一起的时间 |
[18:39] | than she did her grandmother. | 比陪她奶奶的还多 |
[18:41] | They shared a room. | 他们住在一个房间 |
[18:44] | Don’t worry, sweetie, | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[18:45] | I don’t think she taught her “Hefty Hanna.” | 我想她没教会她说”肥汉娜” |
[18:53] | It was kind of a weird question for a college essay. | 对申请大学的文章来说这是个奇怪的问题 |
[18:58] | “Discuss one situation in | 讨论一件你判断 |
[18:59] | which you were right and wish you hadn’t been.” | 为正确的事情 可如果你是错的会更好 |
[19:01] | I could name ten. | 我能提出十例 |
[19:02] | Well, your high school experience | 你的高中生活 |
[19:04] | hasn’t been exactly typical. | 不是最典型的 |
[19:07] | You hated it. | 你不喜欢 |
[19:09] | No. No. | 不不 |
[19:11] | I thought it was very well written, | 我认为写得非常好 |
[19:13] | I thought it was very moving, I just… | 我认为很动人 只是 |
[19:16] | question whether this is something | 怀疑这是否是你 |
[19:18] | you’d want to share with an admissions committee. | 想要和招生委员会分享的内容 |
[19:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:23] | I think colleges now | 我认为现在的大学 |
[19:24] | more than ever are concerned with emotional stability, | 比以往更关心情绪稳定性 |
[19:27] | and choosing what to reveal | 应该选择揭示什么 |
[19:29] | and what to keep under wraps– | 应该保密什么 |
[19:30] | What should I keep under wraps? | 我应该保密什么 |
[19:32] | A friend of mine was murdered. | 我的一个朋友被谋杀了 |
[19:35] | I was bullied. I did have a mental breakdown. | 我被恐吓 我确实精神崩溃过 |
[19:38] | Right, but nobody’s asking for full disclosure. | 但没人要求你大曝光 |
[19:40] | I think submitting this as-is | 我认为这样交上去 |
[19:42] | would be a huge mistake. | 可能会是个严重的错误 |
[19:46] | Look, Spencer, | 斯宾塞 |
[19:48] | If you throw this all out there, | 如果你把这些全部丢出去 |
[19:49] | your many attractive qualities might be overshadowed. | 你的许多吸引人的特征也许会黯然失色 |
[19:54] | Honesty may not be the best policy. | 诚实也许不是上策 |
[19:56] | So you want me to pretend to be somebody that I’m not. | 所以你要我装一个表里不一的人 |
[19:59] | No. But you are more than this. | 不 但你真人比文章里写的更好 |
[20:00] | Yeah, but I wouldn’t be if it weren’t for that. | 但如果没这些 我就不是这样 |
[20:03] | I mean, why can’t I just take a risk and be real and, | 为什么我不能冒个险 表现真实的一面 |
[20:06] | I don’t know, have a little faith | 我不知道 抱着一些信念 |
[20:08] | that maybe somebody who reads this | 也许读了这篇文章的人 |
[20:09] | will actually be impressed that I left Radley, | 会真的佩服我离开拉德里的勇气 |
[20:11] | that I’m not still there | 我并不是还在那 |
[20:12] | making crafts out of uncooked macaroni. | 拿生通心粉做工艺品 |
[20:14] | -Spencer, I– -no | -斯宾塞 我 -不 |
[20:15] | When has being dishonest ever helped me? | 不诚实什么时候带过好处给我 |
[20:17] | Or you? Or anyone? | 或你 或任何人 |
[20:23] | I think we’re movin’ too fast. | 我想我们进展太快了 |
[20:25] | And I’m guessin’ that hurt. | 我猜那很痛吧 |
[20:27] | Yeah, it did a little. | 是 有一点 |
[20:29] | But it actually felt pretty good. | 但其实感觉非常好 |
[20:31] | Let’s take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[20:33] | Review our positions, go over basic blocks. | 复习一下我们的姿势 重温基本挡招 |
[20:35] | Okay. We’ll get back to the kicking, right? | 我们等下再来踢腿吗 |
[20:36] | I really like the kicking. | 我真的喜欢踢腿 |
[20:38] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:39] | Tang Soo Do is about defense, not offense. | 唐手道练的是有关防御 不是攻击 |
[20:42] | No, I understand, | 不 我明白了 |
[20:43] | but what if somebody attacks me from behind? | 但假设有人从后面攻击我呢 |
[20:45] | Hold up. Is this a real concern? | 等等 你是在担心这个吗 |
[20:48] | Is someone threatening you? | 有人威胁你吗 |
[20:49] | No, not right now. | 不 现在没有 |
[20:51] | Look, I’m small, okay? | 我个头小 对吧 |
[20:53] | People look at me as an easy target. | 我是让人容易下手的目标 |
[20:54] | It’s a law of the universe, right? | 这不是宇宙定律吗 |
[20:59] | Okay, are my feet far enough apart? | 我的脚离得够远了吗 |
[21:06] | They’re perfect. | 非常好 |
[21:12] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[21:14] | This relationship doesn’t work | 这种关系没用 |
[21:15] | unless there’s a level of trust between us. | 除非我们之间有一定的信任度 |
[21:18] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[21:22] | Don’t really know you. | 真的不太了解你 |
[21:24] | True. | 那倒是 |
[21:25] | But the best way you can find out | 但是要知道能不能 |
[21:26] | if you can trust somebody | 信任一个人的最佳方式 |
[21:27] | is to trust them. | 就是去信任他 |
[21:30] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[21:35] | Look, I’m not some scary ball of paranoia, okay? | 我不是那种有胆小如鼠的偏执狂 好吧 |
[21:37] | I’ve just got a lot of stuff going on. | 我只是有太多烦心事了 |
[21:38] | I just recently broke up with my boyfriend… | 我刚刚和男友分手了 |
[21:40] | Is that who you’re afraid of? | 你怕的就是他吗 |
[21:44] | No. | 不是 |
[21:47] | No, I’m not afraid, I just… | 不 我不是害怕 只是… |
[21:52] | – I don’t know, I just feel… – Angry. | -我不知道 我就是觉得… -生气 |
[21:56] | Feeling powerless. | 觉得无能为力 |
[21:58] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[22:01] | We can’t defend ourselves until we feel safe in our own skin. | 只有自身感到安全 才能自我防卫 |
[22:06] | Do you… | 你… |
[22:08] | feel safe in your own skin? | 自己感到安全了吗 |
[22:18] | No. | 没有 |
[22:21] | But you will. | 但你会感觉到的 |
[22:25] | Mrs. Dilaurentis, when the police found Ali’s… | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 在警察发现艾莉的… |
[22:28] | The police didn’t find her. | 警察没找到她 |
[22:29] | It was workers tearing down the gazebo. | 是工人们拆露台时发现的 |
[22:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:34] | But once the police were called, | 但在叫了警察后 |
[22:37] | – Did you see… – See what? | -你看见… -看见什么 |
[22:39] | What was left of her? | 看看她的残躯是什么样吗 |
[22:43] | The yellow blouse was enough, Hanna. | 那件黄上衣就够了 汉娜 |
[22:47] | Do you know what you would like? | 你想点些什么 |
[22:48] | I’ll have whatever you’re having. | 我点跟你一样的 |
[22:50] | Except for the bloody mary. | 除了血腥玛丽 |
[22:52] | I’m not ordering a cocktail. | 我不会点鸡尾酒的 |
[22:54] | Go for it. I won’t tell dad. | 点吧 我不告诉爸爸 |
[23:00] | Maybe a small glass of chablis. | 来一小杯夏布利酒吧 |
[23:05] | Ali, you’ve got to take my word on this. | 艾莉 你在这事上要听我的话 |
[23:07] | That top was way too revealing. | 那件上衣有点太暴露了 |
[23:09] | I’m happy with the yellow one. | 我很喜欢黄色的那件 |
[23:13] | Would it be okay if I stayed down the shore till Tuesday? | 我可以在海边待到周二吗 |
[23:16] | By yourself? No. | 你自己吗 不行 |
[23:19] | I won’t be alone. | 我不会一个人的 |
[23:20] | When you and daddy leave, | 你和爸爸走后 |
[23:21] | Aria and Spencer will take the train down. | 艾瑞亚和斯宾塞会坐火车过来 |
[23:23] | And Hanna wants to come too. | 汉娜也想来 |
[23:25] | So you’ve already invited them. | 所以你已经邀请过她们了 |
[23:27] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[23:29] | Look, we need a major sleepover. | 听着 我们得在外过一个整夜 |
[23:30] | And why can’t that happen here? | 那为什么不能在这过夜 |
[23:32] | Because it would suck. | 因为那样麻烦了 |
[23:33] | Aria and Emily would find some excuse to leave, | 艾瑞亚和艾米丽会找借口离开 |
[23:35] | And spencer will sneak out in the middle of the night. | 斯宾塞也会在半夜溜出来 |
[23:38] | And Hanna’s creeped out by Jason. | 汉娜是被杰森吓走的 |
[23:40] | He stares at her chest. | 他盯着她的胸看 |
[23:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:42] | I’m just not big on leaving five teenagers | 我可没这么大的胆子 把五个小孩 |
[23:45] | in a Cape May beach rental. | 留在开普梅海滩的出租屋里 |
[23:46] | Please, mom. We need this. | 求你了 妈妈 我们需要这次聚会 |
[23:49] | Our group’s falling apart, and summer’s almost over… | 我们的团队快破裂了 夏天也快结束了 |
[23:51] | Alison, take no for an answer. | 艾莉森 绝对不行 |
[23:56] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:58] | I think we should share the Greek salad. | 我觉得咱们该一起吃希腊沙拉 |
[24:04] | It’s big enough for two. | 两个人足够量了 |
[24:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:08] | Alison, don’t. It’s been quite a morning already. | 艾莉森 别这样 这一早晨够烦的了 |
[24:13] | Do you hear me? Don’t do this here. | 你听见没有 别在这里做这个 |
[24:21] | I will leave you at this table. | 我会把你一人留在这 |
[24:24] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[24:27] | I’ll let you land face-first on the sidewalk. | 我会把你的脸摔到人行道上 |
[24:29] | Alison, breathe. | 艾莉森 呼吸 |
[24:36] | I said, breathe. | 我说了 快呼吸 |
[24:41] | Breathe!!! | 呼吸 |
[24:45] | Okay, fine. One night. | 好吧 就一晚 |
[24:55] | She perfected that stunt when she was five years old. | 她五岁时就玩转了那套把戏 |
[24:58] | just to torture me. | 就为了折磨我 |
[24:59] | Ali never invited us to Cape May that summer. | 艾莉那年夏天没请我们去过开普梅海滩 |
[25:03] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点不惊讶 |
[25:04] | All the empty beer bottles that I found later | 我后来发现的那堆空酒瓶 |
[25:06] | made me wonder if she was running with an older crowd. | 让我怀疑她是在和成人一块玩 |
[25:09] | Probably a boy. | 很可能是个男孩 |
[25:14] | You know anybody who wants a bird? | 你知道有谁想养鸟吗 |
[25:17] | I have enough voices in my head. | 我被吵够了 |
[25:25] | Now push up. | 现在向上推 |
[25:27] | Slowly turn to face me and step through. | 慢慢转过来面向我 然后上步 |
[25:31] | Step through. | 上步 |
[25:33] | S-slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[25:34] | – That’s it. – Cool. | -就是这样 -太好了 |
[25:35] | Let’s try it again. | 再来试一次 |
[25:38] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[25:39] | Our time’s up, but let’s keep going. | 时间到了 没关系 我们继续 |
[25:41] | – Once more. – Okay. | -再来一次 -好 |
[25:48] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[25:50] | You’ve got it. | 你学会了 |
[25:52] | That’s– that’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[25:54] | How do you feel? In control? | 感觉怎么样 能掌握吗 |
[26:03] | – I am so sorry. – No, uh– | -对不起 -没 没事 |
[26:05] | I have no idea why I just did that. | 我不知道刚才我为什么会那样 |
[26:07] | It’s fine. I– I don’t think that’s what you came here for– | 没关系 我知道你不是为此而来 |
[26:10] | No, I didn’t. | 不是 我不是 |
[26:11] | I didn’t. I’ll see you Tuesday. | 星期二见 |
[26:25] | Stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[26:58] | I just– | 我只是 |
[26:59] | Mona! Hurry, we’re late. | 梦娜 快点 我们要迟到了 |
[27:03] | Let’s go, Mona. Get in. | 梦娜 出发吧 快上车 |
[27:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | He was a detour, Aria. | 他是一条线索 艾瑞亚 |
[27:21] | I was tuning to the cops behind him. | 我通过他打探警方的消息 |
[27:22] | You can’t be chatting up any cops in broad daylight, Mona. | 你不能光天化日下搭讪任何警察 梦娜 |
[27:26] | If I can see you, so can “A.” | 我都看见你了 更何况A |
[27:28] | We’re gonna have to pay for this— | 我们会为此付出代价的 |
[27:29] | Stop talking to me like I’m a bucket of rocks. | 别说得像我傻一样 |
[27:31] | I’m scoping this out for all of us. | 我这么做是为了我们所有人 |
[27:35] | What you should be asking is what I overheard | 别这么畏首畏尾了 |
[27:37] | before you screeched up like chicken frickin’ little. | 你该问问我打听到了什么 |
[27:40] | Those dudes behind him were special investigators. | 在他身后的那些男人是特别调查员 |
[27:43] | They’ve taped off the south shore of torch lake as a crime scene. | 他们将火炬湖南岸作为犯罪现场封锁了 |
[27:46] | They found Wilden’s footprints. | 他们找到了威尔登的脚印 |
[27:48] | They think he was there the night he was whacked. | 他们觉得他被袭击的那晚到过那里 |
[27:51] | And he wasn’t alone. The other shoeprints they found | 他不是一个人 他们还发现了 |
[27:53] | were a woman’s. Heels. High ones. | 一个女人的脚印 是高跟鞋 |
[27:57] | The kind Alison liked to wear. | 艾莉森爱穿的那种 |
[28:04] | Why are you doing that? | 你要干嘛 |
[28:08] | Because according to people in the know, it’s too honest. | 对知道内情的人来说 这太坦白了 |
[28:11] | What that person doesn’t realize is that if I don’t offer that up, | 那个人没有意识到的是 如果我不说 |
[28:14] | “A’s” gonna serve it up on a silver platter. | A会更大张旗鼓地奉上这些 |
[28:19] | Why are you here, toby? | 你为什么在这儿 托比 |
[28:20] | I don’t want to play any more of your games. | 我不想在和你玩这样的游戏了 |
[28:23] | I moved the RV. | 是我开走了那辆车 |
[28:26] | “A” asked for it in exchange for something that I wanted. | A以我想要的一样东西为条件让我这样做 |
[28:29] | Wh-what did you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:31] | Did you think that making | 你难道认为 |
[28:32] | more deals with the devil was gonna protect us? | 和那个恶魔交易可以保护我们吗 |
[28:34] | How did you even know where Mona parked it? | 你又是怎么知道梦娜把车停在哪儿了 |
[28:35] | I didn’t. That was already on “A’s” radar. All I did was– | 我不知道 已经在A的雷达上 我只 |
[28:39] | No, all you did was give up the one thing | 不 你只是放弃了唯一 |
[28:40] | that actually could have helped us figure out– | 帮我们找出… |
[28:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:48] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[28:49] | A transcript. | 笔记 |
[28:50] | From my mother’s doctor at Radley. | 我妈在拉德里的医生写的 |
[28:52] | It was written on the night– | 写于那个晚上 |
[28:54] | What night? | 哪个晚上 |
[28:57] | The night she killed herself. | 她自杀的晚上 |
[29:34] | I brought the wrong cap. | 我买错帽子了 |
[29:36] | What are you doing back here? | 你在这后面干什么 |
[29:38] | You wouldn’t have a spare, would you? | 你不会休息的 对吧 |
[29:40] | I won’t tell anybody you gave it to the rival team. | 我不会告诉任何人你为了接力放弃了休息 |
[29:42] | Sorry, I don’t. | 可惜我没有 |
[29:43] | That looks painful. | 看上去很疼吧 |
[29:46] | Why does your friend Hanna | 你朋友汉娜为什么 |
[29:47] | think I was buddies with that dead cop? | 认为我跟那个死去的警察是朋友 |
[29:49] | I don’t like to talk before the race. | 我不喜欢赛前聊天 |
[29:51] | I hear you. | 明白 |
[29:53] | I tried to say hey to Paige, | 我想跟佩奇打招呼 |
[29:54] | but she’s already in a zone. | 但她已经进入状态了 |
[29:56] | You’d think she’d chill now that she’s got that scholarship. | 按理说她拿到奖学金了 应该很放松 |
[29:59] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:00] | Please. Nobody keeps that a secret. | 拜托 这又不是什么秘密 |
[30:02] | I also heard from our coach that | 我还从教练那儿听说 |
[30:04] | there’s still one spot open on Stanford’s team. | 斯坦福校队还有一个位置 |
[30:07] | I’m guessing you have your eye on that prize? | 我猜你早就惦记上了吧 |
[30:14] | I do too. May the best girl win. | 我也是 最厉害的才能赢 |
[30:35] | “She’s put her focus on the future. | “她已经开始着眼于未来” |
[30:38] | “Much of our session was devoted to feelings of hope– | “我们大部分疗程的主题都是感受希望” |
[30:41] | “Wanting to spend the holidays with her family. | “等待与家人共度假期” |
[30:44] | “Making up for lost time with her son. | “弥补与儿子错过的时光” |
[30:47] | Thanking him for being so patient.” | “感恩他的耐心” |
[30:52] | Are you sure that you want me to– | 你确定想让我… |
[30:56] | “When asked what prompted the turnaround, | “当被问起回心转意的缘由” |
[30:58] | Ms. Cavanaugh was quite clear: | “加瓦诺夫人非常明确” |
[31:01] | “She’d already missed out on too much | “她已经错过太多” |
[31:02] | “and was no longer concerned with being judged. | “并且不再担心被指责” |
[31:06] | “It was time to return some of the love that had sustained her, | “是时候给一直支持她的人回报爱意了” |
[31:09] | especially from her son.” | “尤其是她的儿子” |
[31:15] | Does that sound like someone who | 听起来像是那天 |
[31:16] | stole a key later that day and jumped out a window? | 后来偷钥匙跳出窗子的人吗 |
[31:19] | – Toby – Does it? | -托比 -像吗 |
[31:22] | Does that sound like someone | 听起来像是 |
[31:23] | who didn’t even care enough to say good-bye? | 不屑于说再见的人吗 |
[31:27] | – Does it? – Toby, it doesn’t. | -像吗 -托比 不像 |
[31:29] | It doesn’t. | 完全不像 |
[31:31] | But your mom might have said this to her doctor | 但是你妈妈可能为了不暴露她的计划 |
[31:34] | so that he wouldn’t know her plan. | 才跟医生说这些 |
[31:36] | No. | 不可能 |
[31:36] | Toby, you know, some people, | 托比 有些人 |
[31:37] | they find an inner peace once they decide– | 他们一旦做出决定就很踏实 |
[31:39] | We never saw this. Her doctor never shared that. | 我们从没见过这个 她的医生也没提过 |
[31:42] | This place is covering something up, and I need to know more. | 这地方在隐藏什么 我需要了解更多 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna trust information that “A” supplies? | 你要相信A提供的信息吗 |
[31:49] | Come on, what does “A” ultimately want from you? | 拜托 A最终想从你这儿得到什么呢 |
[31:53] | Please, you can’t tell her about this. | 求你 不能告诉她 |
[31:55] | – Or anyone else. – Toby, I– | -不能告诉任何人 -托比 我 |
[31:57] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[32:39] | Come on, Em! Go, girl! | 加油 艾米 冲啊 |
[33:19] | Come on, Emily! | 加油 艾米丽 |
[33:23] | Come on, Emily! Come on! | 加油 艾米丽 加油 |
[33:42] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[33:44] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[33:45] | Come on! Emily! | 没事吧 艾米丽 |
[33:55] | You need stitches. | 你得缝针 |
[33:56] | My shoulders just got hurt. | 我肩膀受伤了 |
[33:57] | You hit your head. | 你撞到头了 |
[34:00] | Emily, stay with us. How did you hurt your shoulder? | 艾米丽 挺住 你肩膀怎么受伤的 |
[34:03] | Everybody back to the pool area. Please get back. | 大家都回到泳池 请回去 |
[34:05] | Can I just– | 我可不可以 |
[34:06] | Not now, Paige. Later. | 现在不行 佩奇 一会儿吧 |
[34:08] | How did you hurt your shoulder? | 你怎么伤到肩膀的 |
[34:11] | Fell off my bike. | 从单车上摔下来了 |
[34:13] | Can I please finish the race? Please? | 我能完成比赛吗 拜托 |
[34:17] | How are we supposed to trust anything that she ever says? | 我们怎么能相信她的话 |
[34:19] | I mean, who knows what she told those cops? | 谁知道她跟警察说过什么 |
[34:21] | This is Mona. She started lying when she was a fetus. | 这可是梦娜 她生下来就开始撒谎 |
[34:25] | Hey, why was Toby so upset when he left? | 托比刚才走的时候怎么那么低落 |
[34:27] | Were you guys fighting? | 你们吵架了吗 |
[34:28] | No. No. Go back to the fetus. | 没有 接着说撒谎精 |
[34:29] | Did I tell you I’m done with martial arts? | 跟你说了吗 我不学武术了 |
[34:31] | Yeah. I can’t even walk down that street. I kissed him. | 我甚至不敢去那条街 我吻了他 |
[34:34] | – Who? – My instructor. | -谁啊 -我的教练 |
[34:35] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我也不知道 |
[34:36] | I guess ’cause I miss Ezra | 我估计因为想念以斯拉 |
[34:37] | and I almost got killed last Thursday. | 上周四又差点儿被杀 |
[34:39] | And he smells like cinnamon. | 还有他身上有股肉桂味儿 |
[34:40] | – Who does? – Jake. | -那是谁 -杰克 |
[34:42] | – Who’s jake? – My instructor. | -杰克是谁 -我教练 |
[34:43] | Pay attention. | 注意听我讲话 |
[34:46] | Thanks for returning my calls. | 真是要多谢你回我电话啊 |
[34:47] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪找来的这只鸟 |
[34:49] | Mrs. Dilaurentis’s porch. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人的走廊 |
[34:51] | – You stole her bird? – She gave it to me. | -你偷了她的鸟吗 -是她给我的 |
[34:54] | And it’s not just a bird, okay? It talks. | 而且这不是普通的鸟 它会说话 |
[34:56] | Alison and Tippi were roommates in Georgia. | 艾莉森在乔治亚的时候和蒂皮一起住 |
[34:58] | This bird probably knows more about | 说不定这只鸟对艾莉的了解 |
[34:59] | what happened to Ali than any of us. | 比我们任何一个人都多 |
[35:02] | It talks a lot. | 它会说很多话 |
[35:03] | You think it’s gonna tell us if Ali’s still alive? | 它能告诉我们艾莉是否还活着吗 |
[35:05] | Wow. I thought that I was losing it. | 好吧 我有点听不懂你们在说啥 |
[35:07] | If you guys would shut up for a minute, | 你们两个要能少说两句的话 |
[35:09] | maybe it would say something. | 说不定它会说点什么 |
[35:17] | Does it take requests? | 它会按我们的意愿行事吗 |
[35:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[35:20] | Ali was hooking up with someone in Cape may that summer, | 艾莉在开普的那个夏天 正和某人厮混 |
[35:22] | and she was telling her mom that it was us. | 她告诉她妈妈 是和我们在一起 |
[35:24] | Yeah. We know. Wilden. | 是啊 早就知道有这么个人了 威尔登 |
[35:25] | No, we don’t know. | 不 我们不知道 |
[35:26] | If wilden had his own boat, | 要是威尔登有自己的船 |
[35:28] | why would he be staying at Ali’s parents’ beach house? | 他干嘛还要睡在艾莉爸妈的海边小屋 |
[35:30] | That’s a really great question, | 是个好问题 |
[35:32] | but we can’t ask him because he’s dead. | 可我们也无从问起 因为他已经死了 |
[35:34] | And that lake is now a crime scene. | 而那个湖现在是犯罪现场 |
[35:36] | The shoreline that we threw the car– | 咱们把汽车推下去的那个岸边… |
[35:37] | Aria, you have to stop, okay? | 艾瑞亚 别说了 |
[35:38] | That was weeks ago, and you guys were wearing pumps. | 那都是几周前了 而且你们当时穿着运动鞋 |
[35:41] | The footprints that the police are looking for are high heels. | 警察在找的脚印是高跟鞋的 |
[35:44] | – Wait. Whose high heels? – Well, the cops don’t know, | -等下 谁的高跟鞋 -条子们不知道 |
[35:47] | but Mona’s trying to tell us that they’re Alison’s. | 不过莫娜和我们说那些是艾莉森的脚印 |
[35:50] | Was it…muddy that night? | 那天晚上路很泥泞吗 |
[35:53] | Hey, board shorts. Miss me? | 帅哥 想我了吗 |
[35:55] | Did you just hear that? | 你刚听到了吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah. I’m standing right next to you. | 听到了 我就站在你旁边 |
[36:00] | Wait. | 听着 |
[36:02] | – Look, I came here for a reason. – What’s wrong? | -听着 我不是平白无故来这里 -怎么了 |
[36:05] | Hey, what’s this song? | 这是什么歌 |
[36:07] | What’s she singing? | 她在唱什么 |
[36:12] | If “A” tries to pin this whole wilden thing on my mom– | 要是A想用威尔登的这些事威胁我妈 |
[36:15] | Hanna, you don’t have to worry. | 汉娜 别担心了 |
[36:18] | Your mom wasn’t even in Rosewood the night | 威尔登死的那个晚上 |
[36:18] | that wilden was killed. | 你妈都不在玫瑰镇 |
[36:35] | Hey. You hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[36:37] | Do you want to order in or go out? | 你想叫外卖还是出去吃 |
[36:41] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[36:43] | Were you in New York the whole time you were gone? | 你不在家的时候 是一直待在纽约吗 |
[36:46] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[36:48] | Where else would I be? | 我还能在哪儿呢 |
[36:51] | Here. | 玫瑰镇 |
[36:57] | Did you come back to have it out with Wilden? | 你为了和威尔登做个了断 回来过吗 |
[37:00] | Hanna, if you’re asking if I killed him, | 汉娜 如果你是想问威尔登是不是我杀的 |
[37:03] | the answer’s no. | 那我没杀他 |
[37:06] | I did not kill Detective Wilden. | 威尔登警探不是我杀的 |
[37:32] | Hey, it’s hanna. Leave a message. | 我是汉娜 请留言 |
[37:35] | Come get this bird, hanna. It’s driving me crazy. | 快把这只鸟拿走 我快被它弄疯了 |
[37:45] | Pretty bird. | 漂亮鸟 |
[37:49] | Pretty bird. | 漂亮鸟 |
[37:50] | You can’t ignore me! | 赶快回我 |
[38:08] | What? What do you want? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[38:09] | Hanna, it’s not a song that Tippi’s singing. | 汉娜 蒂皮唱的不是首歌 |
[38:13] | It’s a phone number. | 是电话号码 |
[38:44] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[38:47] | Sorry I showed up at your door. I– | 抱歉就这样出现在你家门前 我 |
[38:49] | I kinda felt like it’s something I should do in person anyway. | 我就是觉得应该当面找你谈 |
[38:51] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[39:00] | Look, I had a hunch you might not be coming back. | 我预感到你不会再来上课了 |
[39:05] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[39:08] | Took me by surprise. | 我没预料到… |
[39:10] | The–the kiss. | 那个 那个吻 |
[39:14] | I don’t want you to think I’m not interested, | 我不希望你觉得我没感觉 |
[39:16] | because…I am. | 因为 我有感觉 |
[39:19] | But if you’d like to grab a coffee or a meal sometime… | 不过如果你想一起喝个咖啡吃个饭的话 |
[39:29] | Maybe you’re not comfortable | 也许你不习惯 |
[39:31] | with the whole teacher-student thing. | 这种师生之间的感情 |
[39:32] | Could be complicated. | 也许会很麻烦 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:39] | Looks like somebody really needs to reach you. | 看来有人找你有急事 |
[39:41] | We can do this another time. | 我们可以晚点谈 |
[39:46] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[39:48] | Can we do this over that coffee? | 我们能边喝咖啡边谈吗 |
[40:02] | Is your head pounding? Maybe there’s something you can take. | 你头晕吗 你可以吃点药 |
[40:05] | No, I can’t. Okay? That’s why I lost count during the race, | 不行 就因为吃药我才搞砸了比赛 |
[40:09] | because I couldn’t judge the distance. | 因为我对距离判断失误 |
[40:12] | You’ve never done that. | 你从没有这样过 |
[40:14] | I never swam on painkillers. | 我第一次吃完止痛药去游泳 |
[40:16] | How come you didn’t tell me how much pain you were in? | 你明明很痛 为什么不告诉我 |
[40:19] | Because if I told you then I’d have to tell you why. | 因为如果告诉你 我就得解释原因 |
[40:25] | I messed up my shoulder saving Aria and Mona. | 我为了救艾瑞亚和梦娜 伤了肩膀 |
[40:28] | Saving them from what? | 她们遭遇什么事了吗 |
[40:29] | Not what. Who. | 不是事 是人 |
[40:34] | “A”? Emily, why would you keep this from me? | 是”A”吗 艾米丽 为什么瞒着我 |
[40:37] | Because I don’t want to live in that space anymore. | 因为我不想再过那样的生活了 |
[40:41] | And I don’t want you to live there either. | 我也不想让你再过那样的生活了 |
[40:43] | I want to live in that room on your computer, | 我想住在你给我展示的那个房间里 |
[40:46] | and I want to be with you– only you– | 我想跟你在一起 只有你 |
[40:49] | away from this town. | 远离这个小镇 |
[40:50] | – Em– – Just you and me together, | -艾米 -就我们两个人 |
[40:53] | Safe, and starting a real life. | 安全地开始新生活 |
[40:59] | Maybe we already have. | 也许我们已经做到了 |
[41:13] | It could be a business. | 也许是叫外卖什么的 |
[41:14] | But Saturday night they’re closed. | 周六还有什么店会开啊 |
[41:16] | Just let it ring, okay? | 拨出去看看成吗 |
[41:18] | – Where is this area code, anyways? – York county. | -这区号是哪里啊 -约克县 |
[41:21] | – Did Ali know anybody from there? – I don’t know. | -艾莉认识那里的人吗 -我不知道 |
[41:23] | I’m guessing that she called her beach hotty | 也许她在佐治亚州经常给那个沙滩帅哥 |
[41:25] | – “Board shorts.” – obsessively from Georgia, | -“短裤哥” -打电话 |
[41:27] | And that’s how Tippi learned this number. | 所以蒂皮才记住了这个号码 |
[41:29] | Maybe you just dialed the number wrong. | 也许你只是拨错了号码 |
[41:30] | I didn’t! | 不可能 |
[41:31] | How do you know? You dialed it, not tippi. | 你怎么知道 是你打的 不是蒂皮 |
[41:34] | Okay, let’s just go record the bird. | 好吧 我们去录那只鸟的声音吧 |
[41:36] | You guys, she’s been singing this phone number on a loop. | 这只鸟一直在重复着这只号码 |
[41:38] | I’ve heard it like twenty times. | 我已经听到20多回了 |
[41:39] | So have I, but I want someone to answer. | 我也是 但是我希望有人接啊 |
[41:41] | So Aria, let’s just go get your phone | 艾瑞亚 咱们去拿你的手机 |
[41:43] | – and we’ll record it together. – Okay. | -然后一起录 -好 |
[41:55] | – What’s going on? – Tippi’s gone. | -怎么了 -蒂皮不见了 |
[41:58] | Yeah, but how? Who opened that cage? | 但是怎么可能呢 谁打开了笼子 |
[42:03] | Probably the same person who opened the window. | 也许和打开窗户的是同一个人 |