时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Dr. Vargas called. | 瓦格斯医生来电话了 |
[00:04] | He wanted to know | 他想知道 |
[00:04] | if I’d ever given you any of the hydrocodone | 我有没有把去年开的 |
[00:06] | I was prescribed last year. | 氢可酮拿给你 |
[00:08] | Let’s go. Get in the car. | 跟我走 上车 |
[00:09] | Let go of my arm! | 放开我 |
[00:11] | I heard from UPenn this morning…. | 我今天收到了宾大的通知 |
[00:12] | and I didn’t get in. | 我没有被录取 |
[00:15] | Were you in New York the whole time you were gone? | 你离家的那段时间 是一直待在纽约吗 |
[00:17] | Of course. Where else would I be? | 当然了 我还能在哪儿呢 |
[00:19] | She called me, came over. | 她打电话约见我 |
[00:21] | I keep a gun locked in my desk. It’s missing. | 我有把枪锁在书桌里 可不见了 |
[00:24] | I gave the RV to “A” for nothing. | 我白用房车和A交换了 |
[00:25] | I think “A” gave you something real. | A给你的文件恐怕是真的 |
[00:27] | Gotta find dr. Palmer. | 得找到帕默医生 |
[00:29] | – Vienna. – Would you like to come with me? | -维也纳 -你会跟我一起来吗 |
[00:31] | This was from the studio that Ali went to? | 这是从艾莉去的工作室拿来的吗 |
[00:33] | He copied your sister’s face | 他复制了你姐姐的脸孔 |
[00:35] | just like he did Alison’s.. | 就像复制艾莉森的 |
[00:36] | How many of those masks did you make? | 那种面具你制作了多少 |
[00:37] | I’ll tell you what I know, and you give me something in return. | 我给你们提供信息 你们给我相应的回报 |
[00:40] | – What do you want? – Your face. | -你想要什么 -你的脸 |
[00:42] | You lied to me. | 你撒谎了 |
[00:42] | I do not have to account for myself to you. | 我没必要事事向你汇报 |
[00:45] | You told the EMT you fell off your bike. | 你跟急救医生说是骑自行车摔的 |
[00:46] | That’s what happened. | 事实如此 |
[00:51] | Family services called. They want to interview me. | 家庭服务中心打给我了 说要找我谈话 |
[00:53] | – About what? – Something thought I was a bit excessive with you | -谈什么 -我在校外对你做出了 |
[00:56] | outside the school. | 过激行为 |
[01:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:17] | Hello, Em. | 好啊 艾米 |
[01:22] | Don’t be late for school, huh? | 上学别迟到了 |
[01:43] | Okay, so he thinks my mom stole the gun? | 那他认为是我妈偷走了枪吗 |
[01:45] | Your dad’s not sure, okay? | 你爸不确定 |
[01:47] | It could have been missing before she got there. | 也可能她到那儿之前就丢了 |
[01:49] | He just knows it was gone after she left. | 只是他在她走后才发现 |
[01:50] | – No. It’s not possible. – It’s beyond possible. | -不 不可能 -这是有可能的 |
[01:53] | It’s what happened. | 这是事实 |
[01:55] | Hanna, your dad owned a .38. | 汉娜 你爸有一把.38口径手枪 |
[01:58] | If it turns out that Wilden was shot with a .38, | 如果证实威尔登是被这种口径手枪射杀的 |
[02:00] | your mom has a lot more to explain than not having an alibi. | 那你妈需要的 就不只是不在场证明了 |
[02:02] | Is this what you call helping? | 你把这些信息也叫有用 |
[02:04] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上 是的 |
[02:06] | Well, it’s not. | 我不觉得 |
[02:08] | Hey, Hanna. If this looks bad to us, | 汉娜 如果连我们都觉得这很不利 |
[02:09] | how do you think it’s gonna look to those state cops? | 那你想想 那些州警察会怎么看 |
[02:11] | – Just forget it, okay?! – Forget what? | -就忘了吧 -忘了什么 |
[02:13] | Forget the gun, forget you spoke to my father, | 忘了那把枪 忘了你跟我爸聊过 |
[02:14] | Just forget everything you ever told me! | 把你刚才跟我说的所有都忘掉 |
[02:16] | Hanna, forgetting is not gonna work in this situation. | 汉娜 现在这种情况 忘记是没用的 |
[02:19] | Just…don’t do anything, okay? | 就…什么都别做 行吗 |
[02:25] | Spence. | 斯宾塞 |
[02:26] | Did you show your sister the mask yet? | 把面具给你姐看了吗 |
[02:28] | – Morning, Hanna. – Hi. Did you? | -早上好 汉娜 -好 看了吗 |
[02:30] | – Not yet. – What are you waiting for? | -还没 -你在等什么呢 |
[02:32] | We can’t just let her get away with it | 我们不能因为她是你姐 |
[02:33] | because she’s your sister, Spencer. | 就这么让她侥幸逃脱了 斯宾塞 |
[02:34] | Take it down a notch. | 慢点慢点 |
[02:36] | That mask puts Melissa at the studio. | 那个面具说明梅丽莎去过工作室 |
[02:38] | – Right now that all it does. – She’s leaving town | -目前就这么多 -她要出城了 |
[02:41] | and she’s about to pin it on my mom before she goes. | 还准备在走之前栽赃到我妈身上 |
[02:43] | If she’s “A.” | 如果她是A |
[02:44] | -She has to be. – Guys. | -她一定是 -姐妹们 |
[02:47] | Emily, please tell them. We have to do something. | 艾米丽 告诉她们 我们得行动了 |
[02:49] | – You okay? – My dad’s home. | -你还好吗 -我爸回家了 |
[02:51] | Isn’t that usually a good thing? | 通常这不应该是好事吗 |
[02:52] | No. He’s back because | 不是 他回来是因为 |
[02:54] | family services wants to talk to us. | 家庭服务中心要跟我们谈话 |
[02:59] | – Those are the ones you told me about? – That’s them. | -你跟我说的就是她们 -是的 |
[03:03] | If I dressed like that when I was in high school, | 如果我在高中时穿的像这样 |
[03:05] | my dad would had a stroke. | 我爸会中风的 |
[03:08] | I coulda gotten used to it. | 我可以适应的 |
[03:10] | Don’t make me sorry I picked you for this. | 别让我为选你做此事而失望 |
[03:13] | We’re not here to get cozy. | 我们不是来享受的 |
[03:15] | I know. We’re here to solve a couple of homicides | 我知道 我们来这儿是要解决一些 |
[03:18] | the locals keep tripping over. | 困扰当地人许久的谋杀案 |
[03:20] | And find out what it is about those four pretty girls | 并且查明为何这四个小美女 |
[03:23] | that attracts so many corpses. | 所到之处死了那么多人 |
[03:52] | What if Hector realized | 如果赫柯特发现 |
[03:53] | that Melissa’s mask is missing? | 梅丽莎的面具不见了怎么办 |
[03:54] | That guy has so many headss | 那人有这么多面具 |
[03:55] | he’ll never miss one. | 少一个也发现不了的 |
[03:57] | I think I have to write that sentence down. | 我得把这句记下来 |
[04:02] | It’s my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[04:03] | He wants me to come straight home after school. | 他让我放学之后立刻回家 |
[04:05] | Come on, they can’t really think | 不是吧 他们难道真的认为 |
[04:06] | that there’s something wrong with your family. | 你的家庭有矛盾吗 |
[04:08] | I don’t know what they think. | 我不知道他们是怎么想的 |
[04:09] | I lied about getting hurt, I lied about the pills… | 在受伤和吃药的事情上我都说谎了 |
[04:12] | – Little lies. – That’s the problem. | -只是些小谎 -这就是问题所在 |
[04:13] | A big lie gives you something to hang onto. | 一个大谎迫使你撒另一个谎言来圆谎 |
[04:16] | The trouble starts when you shave the truth | 而在你刚开始掩盖真相时问题就出现了 |
[04:17] | and it just gets all twisted up. | 问题和谎言都交织在一起 |
[04:21] | All right, I gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[04:23] | Hey, how’s Jake? | 杰克怎么样 |
[04:25] | Jake’s fine. | 他挺好的 |
[04:26] | He was “Fine” the last time we asked. | 上一次我们问你的时候他就”挺好的” |
[04:29] | Well, he’s still fine. | 他依然挺好的 |
[04:32] | Is your mom really going to Austria | 你妈妈真的要和那个烘焙师 |
[04:34] | with that muffin man? | 一起去奥地利吗 |
[04:35] | I think so. | 我觉得是 |
[04:37] | Austria’s a long way from here. | 奥地利离这里太远了 |
[04:39] | I’m counting on “A” not having a passport. | 希望A没有护照 |
[04:43] | Hey, Spence. Figure out what you want to do about Melissa. | 斯宾塞 好好想想怎么对付梅丽莎 |
[04:49] | Senior year’s supposed to be the best year of your life. | 高三学年应该是人生中最美妙的一年 |
[04:51] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[04:52] | Yeah, if you survive it. | 前提是你得顺利过完这一年 |
[05:00] | I think you were really smart about the coat. | 我觉得你买了外套真是太明智了 |
[05:02] | It was more than I wanted to spend, | 它超过了我的预算 |
[05:03] | but I thought the weather in San Francisco, | 但我考虑到了旧金山的天气 |
[05:05] | the weather in London– I could use it either place. | 和伦敦的天气 我在哪儿都用的上 |
[05:07] | Exactly. Are you taking your other trench coat? | 没错 你要带上另一件短外套吗 |
[05:10] | – I don’t think so. – Well, Spencer could use it. | -不带了 -那就给斯宾塞穿吧 |
[05:12] | You like Melissa’s coat, | 你不是喜欢梅丽莎 |
[05:13] | the one with the new belt. | 那件系着新款皮带的外套吗 |
[05:15] | You’d wear that, wouldn’t you? | 你会穿的 对吗 |
[05:16] | It would be an honor and a privilege. | 这真是我的荣幸与特权 |
[05:21] | Spencer, don’t be like that. | 斯宾塞 别这样 |
[05:23] | Like what? | 怎样 |
[05:25] | – Jealous of your sister. – I’m not jealous. | -嫉妒你姐姐 -我没有嫉妒 |
[05:28] | Mom. | 妈妈别说了 |
[05:28] | This is a wonderful opportunity for her. | 这对她来说是一次大好的机会 |
[05:30] | She’s worked really hard. | 她为之付出了很多 |
[05:32] | Things have not been easy for any of us. | 近来我们都诸事不顺 |
[05:34] | We should be happy for her | 这一切发生之后 |
[05:35] | after all that’s happened. | 我们应该替她感到高兴 |
[05:36] | It’s all right. I understand. | 没关系 我很理解 |
[05:39] | If I were her, I would feel the same way. | 如果我是她 我也会心生妒忌的 |
[05:42] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[05:44] | You’re gonna miss sharing things with your sister. | 你会怀念和你姐姐分享一切的好时光 |
[05:46] | Graduation, going to UPenn… | 高中毕业 去宾大读书 |
[05:48] | Uh, nobody’s gonna miss that. | 不需要怀念 |
[05:51] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:52] | UPenn. I’m not going to UPenn. | 宾大 我去不了宾大读书了 |
[05:56] | – Of course you are. – Of course I’m not. | -你当然会去宾大 -我必然去不了了 |
[05:59] | I got my rejection letter. | 我收到拒绝信了 |
[06:00] | Spencer, this isn’t funny. | 斯宾塞 这不好笑 |
[06:03] | Okay, well, I think it’s a scream. | 我觉得这可笑至极 |
[06:05] | I-I don’t think she’s joking, mom. | 我觉得她没有开玩笑 妈妈 |
[06:07] | You’re so smart. Please explain it to her. | 既然你这么聪明 请解释给她听 |
[06:09] | No, you explain it to me. | 不 你得给我个解释 |
[06:12] | Okay, they rejected me, | 好的 他们把我拒绝了 |
[06:15] | and wherever I go after graduation, | 而且无论我毕业以后去哪儿念书 |
[06:17] | it will not be to the family alma mater. | 都去不了我们家族的母校了 |
[06:19] | That’s early admission. There are things we can do. | 这只是提前录取 我们还可以补救的 |
[06:22] | “We” are not gonna do anything. | “我们”什么都别去做了 |
[06:23] | Stop it. Listen to your sister. She’s trying to help you. | 住嘴 听你姐姐的话 她想帮你 |
[06:25] | I’m not so sure Spencer wants my help. | 我觉得斯宾塞不想要我帮忙 |
[06:27] | Of course she does. Don’t you, Spencer? | 她当然想了 难道不是吗 斯宾塞 |
[06:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:36] | Maybe there are a few things I could learn from her. | 或许有的事情我的确可以向她学习 |
[06:49] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[07:03] | Oh. Hello, Hanna. | 你好 汉娜 |
[07:06] | Officer Holbrook. | 霍尔布鲁克警官 |
[07:10] | I met him at Wilden’s funeral. | 我在威尔登的葬礼上见过他 |
[07:13] | This is my partner, Lieutenant Tanner. | 这是我的搭档 陆军中尉坦纳 |
[07:15] | – Hanna Marin. – Hello, Hanna. | -这位是汉娜·玛琳 -你好 汉娜 |
[07:20] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:22] | – Hanna, I’ll call you. – Oh, that’s all right, | -汉娜 我过一会儿找你 -没关系的 |
[07:24] | she can stay. This isn’t gonna take long. | 她可以留在这里 很快就好 |
[07:28] | – Whose box is that? – Darren Wilden’s. | -这是谁的盒子 -达伦·威尔登的 |
[07:33] | Oh, nice nest egg. | 私房钱可真多啊 |
[07:37] | The bank discourages depositors | 银行建议存款人 |
[07:39] | from keeping cash in their safe deposit boxes. | 不要把现金放在保管箱里 |
[07:41] | That’s a good policy. | 建议不错 |
[07:43] | Two passports. | 两本护照 |
[07:46] | One american, and one canadian. | 一本美国的 一本加拿大的 |
[07:56] | You should warn your customers | 关于枪支的存放 |
[07:57] | about keeping firearms, too. | 你也应该提醒一下你的客户们 |
[07:59] | You think that’s his drop gun? | 你觉得这是那把他扔掉的抢吗 |
[08:01] | Let’s not speak ill of the dead, Gabriel, | 不要诋毁逝者嘛 加布里埃尔 |
[08:04] | but the serial number’s been filed off. | 但序列号被抹掉了 |
[08:08] | So would you have been the one to take Wilden into the vault? | 当时应该是你带威尔登去地下室 对吗 |
[08:12] | Uh, if I was here, yes. | 如果当时我在这的话 是的 |
[08:14] | So as far as you know, no bank employee | 也就是说 没有任何一位银行员工 |
[08:17] | has ever seen the contents of this box? | 见过这个盒子里的东西 对吧 |
[08:20] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:21] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[08:29] | I mean, just now… | 我的意思是指 就刚刚… |
[08:30] | when he opened it. | 在他打开盒子的时候 |
[08:33] | Yes, that would be the first time. | 是 那是第一次 |
[08:38] | Take everything, including the box. | 把所有东西都带走 包括那个盒子 |
[08:43] | Would you mind if I have a butterscotch? | 我能吃一个奶油糖果吗 |
[08:44] | Please. | 请便 |
[09:00] | Look, I understand that Hanna’s worried about her mom, | 我知道汉娜很担心她妈妈 |
[09:02] | but I want to find out what Melissa’s doing | 但我要去查查梅丽莎做了什么 |
[09:04] | just as much as she does. | 就像她查我们一样 |
[09:06] | More. | 我们得查到更多 |
[09:07] | We have to know what she was doing with Jenna and Shana. | 必须弄清她 詹娜以及莎娜都干了些什么 |
[09:10] | Melissa’s not gonna tell us anything. | 梅丽莎不会告诉我们任何事情 |
[09:11] | We need some leverage. | 我们得用点手段 |
[09:18] | – What kind of leverage? – Her mask. | -什么手段 -她的面具 |
[09:21] | If we can blindside her with it, | 用面具攻其不备 |
[09:22] | maybe can shake some real answers out of her. | 也许可以从她那里探出点货真价实的答案 |
[09:24] | I’m just trying to understand what happened here. | 我只是想知道到底是怎么回事 |
[09:28] | – Listen, I gotta go. – Okay. | -我先挂了 -好的 |
[09:30] | We’ll come up with something tomorrow. | 明天我们再想想办法 |
[09:31] | – ‘night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[09:36] | He tells me Social Services is asking questions about my family. | 他说社会福利署会要问我家里一些事 |
[09:40] | – The look on his face… – I know. | -他那个表情… -我懂 |
[09:41] | I’ve seen that look from people in town. | 镇上的人都是那种表情 |
[09:44] | We’ll deal with that. | 我们会解决好的 |
[09:45] | There’s nothing to feel ashamed of, | 没有什么好感到羞愧的 |
[09:48] | but when you see that look– | 但当你看到那种表情… |
[09:50] | I know. We’ll deal with that. | 我明白 会解决好的 |
[09:52] | It’s just gossip. | 只不过是流言蜚语罢了 |
[09:55] | I’m worried about Emmy. | 我很担心艾米 |
[09:57] | You realize she’s lying to us. | 你能看出来她在撒谎吧 |
[09:59] | – I know. – Why is she lying? | -我知道 -她为什么要撒谎 |
[10:06] | I think you got a really wrong impression of me from the other day. | 我觉得你那天对我的事理解错了 |
[10:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:09] | Yes, not your fault, | 是的 不怪你 |
[10:11] | nobody’s fault, | 不怪任何人 |
[10:11] | but sometimes you say something the wrong way | 但有时错误的表达方式 |
[10:14] | or it comes out wrong, | 会带来错误的结果 |
[10:15] | and the person you’re talking to, | 你去找的那个人 |
[10:17] | they think there’s something going on when there isn’t. | 他们以为出事了 但其实什么都没有 |
[10:19] | – What’s the problem, Emily? – Nothing’s the problem. | -到底怎么了 艾米丽 -没有任何事 |
[10:21] | That’s the point. But… | 这才是重点 但… |
[10:25] | Did you talk to family services about me? | 是你和家庭服务中心说了我的事 对吗 |
[10:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:28] | Well, you shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做 |
[10:30] | I mean, I can explain everything. | 所有事情我都能解释清楚 |
[10:32] | You have to call them back | 你必须给他们回个电话 |
[10:32] | and tell them that there’s nothing to worry about. | 告诉他们没什么好担心的 |
[10:35] | Emily, did someone pressure you | 艾米丽 是不是有人对你施压 |
[10:37] | to come in and talk to me this morning? | 让你今早来告诉我这些 |
[10:38] | What? No, I just want to straight this out. | 什么 不 我只是想把话说清楚 |
[10:42] | This is a safe place. You can tell me the truth here. | 这里很安全 你可以告诉我事实的真相 |
[10:44] | I am telling you the truth. | 我说的就是事实 |
[10:47] | Okay, just forget I was here. | 算了 就当我没来过 |
[10:48] | Emily, wait. | 艾米丽 等一下 |
[10:51] | I was gonna call you today. | 我今天打算给你打电话的 |
[10:53] | I heard back on your X-ray consult. | 我拿到你的X光结果了 |
[10:55] | My X-ray. | 我的X光片 |
[10:56] | The MRI confirmed a partial tear of the rotator cuff. | 磁共振检查证实肩袖部分撕裂 |
[11:00] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:02] | You’ll need rest, | 你需要休息 |
[11:03] | and rehab to heal the muscle and regain function and strength. | 休息至肌肉愈合 恢复体能和力量 |
[11:07] | Depending on how that goes, | 先看看效果如何 |
[11:09] | there’s a possibility of surgery. | 可能需要做手术 |
[11:11] | What about swimming? | 还能游泳吗 |
[11:13] | If you swim now, | 如果你现在游泳 |
[11:14] | it could completely tear the cuff, | 可能会导致肩袖完全撕裂 |
[11:16] | and then surgery would be the only option. | 那么手术就是唯一的选择了 |
[11:18] | And after surgery? | 手术之后呢 |
[11:21] | When it comes to athletes, | 对运动员来说 |
[11:23] | the results of these procedures are…unpredictable. | 手术的结果不可预测 |
[11:34] | Wow, those are really nice shoes. | 哇 这鞋好漂亮 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:40] | Uh, lot of paperwork? | 文书工作很多吗 |
[11:42] | I’m just trying to stay ahead. | 我试着超前点 |
[11:44] | Well, I don’t want to interrupt. | 我不想打扰你 |
[11:45] | You’re not interrupting. | 你没有打扰我 |
[11:47] | Please. | 请坐 |
[11:57] | You know, I’ve been thinking a lot | 我好好想了想 |
[12:00] | about all the money you found in Wilden’s safe deposit box. | 你在威尔顿的银行保险箱里找到的钱 |
[12:03] | I mean, there must have been, like, thousands in there. | 里面肯定有上千块吧 |
[12:06] | Hmm. Must have been. | 肯定有了 |
[12:09] | And the other stuff too. | 还有别的东西 |
[12:10] | You know, the gun and… the passports. | 枪和多本护照 |
[12:15] | I mean, normal people really don’t | 普通人不会在保险箱里 |
[12:17] | keep that stuff in a safe deposit box, do they? | 放那些东西 对吧 |
[12:19] | You’d be surprised what normpeople do. | 普通人做的事会让你惊讶的 |
[12:23] | I don’t know, it just makes me think that maybe he was crooked | 我不知道 只是我觉得他可能不太正直 |
[12:29] | or…in the Russian mob or something. | 或者 加入了俄罗斯帮派什么的 |
[12:33] | Is there a lot of Russian mob activity here in Rosewood? | 玫瑰镇有很多俄罗斯帮派的活动吗 |
[12:38] | No, I just, um, | 没有 我只是 |
[12:40] | I don’t think it’s something an honest person would do. | 觉得正直的人不会做这样的事 |
[12:43] | But I guess you figure all | 但我估计你在办案时 |
[12:44] | that stuff out when you work on your case, right? | 已经理清这些问题了 是吧 |
[12:47] | Mostly it’s talking to people. | 大多数时候在与人交谈 |
[12:53] | You know, the other day | 前几天 我看见 |
[12:55] | I saw your partner talking to Melissa Hastings. | 你的搭档在跟梅丽莎·海斯汀谈话 |
[12:58] | Yes, he did talk to her. | 是的 他跟她谈过 |
[12:59] | Yeah. She knew Wilden. | 对 她认识威尔登 |
[13:02] | They went to high school together. | 他们是高中同学 |
[13:04] | They were pretty close. | 挺亲密的 |
[13:07] | He had a boat in Cape May, | 他在开普梅有艘船 |
[13:08] | and she went on it a couple times. | 她上去过几次 |
[13:13] | Did you ever go on his boat? | 你去过他的船上吗 |
[13:15] | Me? | 我 |
[13:17] | No. | 没去过 |
[13:20] | How many times did you speak to Wilden | 过去的这几年里 |
[13:21] | over the past year or so? | 你跟威尔登说过几次话 |
[13:25] | How many? | 几次 |
[13:26] | Well, a rough idea. | 大概次数 |
[13:29] | Add it up. | 算一算 |
[13:30] | The times that he came to your school to talk to you | 你和你的朋友拿着铲子被逮捕时 |
[13:33] | when you and your friends were arrested with that shovel, | 他到学校找你谈话的次数 |
[13:36] | And the times that he was at your house visiting your mother– | 他到你家探望你妈妈的次数 |
[13:38] | I mean, how often do you think? Ballpark number. | 你觉得有多少次 大概数字 |
[13:46] | I’ve been waiting for you at the brew. | 我一直在咖啡店等你 |
[13:47] | What’d you do, forget about me? | 你干嘛呢 把我忘了吗 |
[13:48] | Ohh! I’m sorry. I totally forgot. | 对不起 我彻底忘了 |
[13:53] | I-I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:55] | Well, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[13:57] | We’ll finish our little talk later. | 我们之后再继续聊 |
[14:04] | You’re lucky I came along and got you out of that. | 你应该庆幸我跟过来 解救了你 |
[14:06] | I know what I’m doing, okay? | 我知道我在干什么 好吗 |
[14:07] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[14:08] | You’re used to dealing with Rosewood’s finest. | 你曾经对付的是玫瑰镇的傻瓜 |
[14:11] | They can’t find their nightsticks with both hands. | 他们两只手都找不到自己的警棍 |
[14:13] | She and that other detective are the real deal. | 她和另外那个警探可是有真本事 |
[14:16] | Believe me, I know the difference. | 相信我 我知道区别 |
[14:18] | I will do whatever it takes to protect my mother. | 为了保护妈妈我在所不惜 |
[14:20] | I don’t care what she did. | 我不在乎她做了什么 |
[14:21] | Hanna, we don’t know what she did, okay? | 汉娜 我们不知道她做了什么 好吗 |
[14:24] | None of us do. | 我们没有人知道 |
[14:36] | 路易斯·帕默医生 萨拉托加花园 勒娜特路13号 萨拉托加 纽约州 邮编12866 | |
[14:37] | He’s not in Pennsylvania anymore. | 他不在宾夕法尼亚州了 |
[14:38] | I finally found him at a clinic in New York outside Saratoga. | 我最后在纽约萨拉托加村外一个诊所找到了他 |
[14:42] | That’s gotta be him. | 肯定是他 |
[14:45] | Dr. Louis Palmer, M.D. | 路易斯·帕默医生 医学博士 |
[14:47] | He’s not listed as staff, | 他不在员工名单里 |
[14:48] | but it’s probably some consulting emeritus kind of thing. | 但可能是退休的名誉顾问什么的 |
[14:52] | Saratoga. That’s a straight shot up I-87. | 萨拉托加 走I-87道能直达 |
[14:56] | Do you want to try calling first? | 你不先打个电话吗 |
[14:58] | No. I don’t want to take a chance that he won’t talk to me. | 不了 我怕他不和我谈 |
[15:03] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 我到了给你打电话 |
[15:05] | I thought we were both going. | 我们不是一起去吗 |
[15:07] | You got your sister to worry about. | 你还要担心你姐姐 |
[15:09] | The sooner that I go, the sooner I can get some answers. | 我越快去 越能尽早得到答案 |
[15:11] | And the sooner we can tell the truth. | 越能尽快查到真相 |
[15:14] | I’ll talk to Palmer and get him to tell me | 我会和帕默谈 让他告诉我 |
[15:16] | what he didn’t put in my mother’s file. | 他在我母亲的档案中漏记了什么 |
[15:18] | Do you have to go right now? | 你非得现在走吗 |
[15:19] | Now is all I’ve got. | 再不走就来不及了 |
[15:32] | Where is Toby going? | 托比要去哪 |
[15:33] | Uh, he said it was about work. | 他说是工作的事 |
[15:36] | You know what he’s doing, don’t you? | 你知道他要干吗 是吧 |
[15:39] | Spencer, he’s going out to find the lair. | 斯宾塞 他要深入敌穴 |
[15:40] | He can’t do something like that on his own. | 不能一个人去做那种事 |
[15:42] | “A” Really knows how to hold a grudge. | A是个非常记仇的人 |
[15:44] | I think he’ll be okay. | 我觉得他不会有事 |
[15:47] | – Sorry I’m late. – Here’s your tea. | -抱歉我迟到了 -你的茶 |
[15:49] | – Thanks. – Okay… | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[15:50] | So if you wanted a mask made, who would you ask? | 如果你想做个面具 你会找谁 |
[15:57] | Somebody who worked at a costume shop. | 在戏装店工作的人吗 |
[15:58] | Shana. | 莎娜 |
[16:00] | You think that Shana’s involved? | 你觉得莎娜和这事有关吗 |
[16:02] | I want to see what happens | 我倒想看看 |
[16:03] | when Melissa comes face-to-face with the mask. | 梅丽莎亲眼见到面具的反应 |
[16:05] | Where would she go first? Would she go out to Hector’s… | 她会先去哪 她会出去找赫克特… |
[16:07] | – Or to shana’s? – Or somebody else. | -还是莎娜呢 -或者其他人 |
[16:14] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我马上回来 -好的 |
[16:18] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好做这件事了吗 |
[16:19] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[16:20] | No. Melissa isn’t even home today. | 不 梅丽莎今晚都不在家 |
[16:21] | I was thinking more tomorrow night. | 我更想明晚行动 |
[16:23] | OK. I can do that. | 好 我没问题 |
[16:24] | – Okay. – I’m seeing Jake later. | -好的 -我过会儿要见杰克 |
[16:26] | Notice how I have no reaction to that? | 注意到我毫无反应了吗 |
[16:28] | I am completely neutral. | 我保留意见 |
[16:29] | Come on, knock it off. | 拜托 少来了 |
[16:30] | Look, after everything that you’ve been through, | 你经历了那么多事后 |
[16:33] | You deserve something a little bit less… | 你该有一段没那么… |
[16:34] | …insane? Hopeless? Impossible? | 疯狂 无望 毫无可能的 |
[16:37] | Complicated. | 复杂的关系 |
[16:40] | That’s what I’m trying for. | 我也在朝着这方向努力 |
[16:42] | I was worried when you missed practice. | 你没去训练 让我很担心 |
[16:45] | Won’t be the only one I miss. Doctor’s orders. | 以后就是家常便饭了 医嘱说的 |
[16:48] | – That sucks. – Extremely. | -那也太糟了 -绝对的 |
[16:52] | You’re handing me an edge. | 你这是把优势拱手相让 |
[16:53] | You don’t need an edge. | 你不需要优势 |
[16:54] | Everybody needs an edge. | 人人都需要优势 |
[16:56] | Cut off that last hundredth of a second. | 上次的险胜不算 |
[16:59] | You’re a very competitive person. | 你是个很好胜的人 |
[17:00] | In many ways. | 在很多方面都是 |
[17:06] | What if I… | 如果我… |
[17:11] | What? | 什么 |
[17:13] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[17:15] | Just give me a kiss, okay? | 亲我一下好吗 |
[17:24] | Are you serious? Come on. | 拜托 你没开玩笑吧 |
[17:25] | The thing about Jackie Chan is, he doesn’t make it look easy. | 成龙的特点是从不简化成功 |
[17:28] | He shows you how hard it is. | 他向你展现的是困难的一面 |
[17:31] | Yeah, he’s kind of goofy sometimes, too. | 是的 他有时也挺傻的 |
[17:33] | Well, goofiness is part of his charm. | 大智若愚是他魅力的一部分 |
[17:36] | Aria! | 艾瑞亚 |
[17:39] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嗨 马尔科姆 |
[17:41] | Are–are you here alone? | 你一个人在这吗 |
[17:42] | Mom and Ezra are inside. We’re buying books. | 妈妈和以斯拉在里面 我们在买书 |
[17:45] | Books? What kind of books? | 书 什么样的书 |
[17:48] | Scary ones! | 很恐怖的那种 |
[17:50] | Those are the best kind, right? | 那种书最好看了 对吗 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:52] | Why don’t you come over anymore? | 你为什么不再过来了 |
[17:59] | Sometimes people get busy, | 有时候人们一忙起来 |
[18:00] | they can’t always do what they want to do. | 就没时间做自己想做的事了 |
[18:03] | Look, you better get back inside before | 你最好在爸妈找你之前 |
[18:04] | your mom and dad start looking for you, okay? | 赶快进去 好吗 |
[18:06] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[18:09] | – Bye! – See ya later, buddy. | – 再见 -回头见 小朋友 |
[18:15] | Nice kid. | 乖孩子 |
[18:16] | Yeah. He is. | 是的 |
[18:22] | Who’s Ezra? Friend of the family? | 以斯拉是谁 你们家的朋友吗 |
[18:24] | No, just one of my teachers. | 不 只是我的老师而已 |
[18:40] | Well, I knew you were interesting when I met you. | 我知道认识你之后 你对我有兴趣 |
[18:43] | I just didn’t know how interesting. | 只是不知道有多感兴趣 |
[18:46] | Yeah. I mean, when I tell the whole story like that, | 当我和你讲完这所有的故事 |
[18:49] | it kinda sounds like a movie. | 听起来像部电影 |
[18:52] | Black and white or color? | 黑白电影还是彩色电影 |
[18:55] | Happy parts are in color, | 快乐的部分是彩色的 |
[18:57] | the sad parts are in black and white. | 悲伤的部分就是黑白的 |
[19:10] | You know you’re not finished with him, don’t you? | 你和他还没完 不是吗 |
[19:13] | No, I-I have to be finished. | 不 我必须得结束 |
[19:16] | For everybody’s sake. | 对所有人都好 |
[19:17] | You might have to be, but I’m telling you you’re not. | 你也许必须这么做 不过你还没放下 |
[19:20] | No, it’s done. The movie’s over. | 不 结束了 电影演完了 |
[19:26] | What makes you so sure? | 你凭什么这么确定 |
[19:37] | Do you really want to be with someone who’d kiss you | 你真的想和这样的人在一起吗 |
[19:38] | after you tell him a story like that? | 在听完这样一个故事后还能吻你 |
[19:42] | But I have to do something. | 可我得做点什么 |
[19:43] | I can’t just… stay in this place. | 我不能就 这么坐在这里 |
[19:54] | Sometimes when I’m teaching a class | 有时候 当我上课时 |
[19:57] | a kid’ll take a bad hit and he starts to cry. | 如果有小孩子被重重地打到 开始哭泣 |
[20:01] | And I’ll ask him, “Are you hurt, or are you injured? | 我会问他 你是心里委屈还是真的受伤 |
[20:06] | “If you’re injured, I’ll send you home.” | 要是受伤了 我会送你回家 |
[20:08] | “But if you’re hurt… | 可你要只是心里委屈 |
[20:10] | shake it off and get back on the mat.” | 那么你要忘掉它 坐回垫子上 |
[20:17] | You have to figure out if you’re hurt or you’re injured. | 你得弄明白你是委屈还是真的受伤害 |
[20:22] | Look, I know that that was supposed to be helpful, | 我知道那么做有好处 |
[20:24] | but that just went clean over my head. | 不过我只想全部忘记 |
[20:29] | It’s the only advice I have. | 我只有这么一个建议 |
[20:30] | I use it for everything. | 遇到事我都会这么做 |
[20:34] | Sometimes it applies. | 有时候挺管用的 |
[20:43] | Can I call you? | 我还能联系你吗 |
[20:48] | Yes. | 可以 |
[20:50] | You can call me. | 当然可以 |
[21:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:09] | Dr. Palmer? | 帕默医生 |
[21:12] | I’m Louis Palmer, yes? | 我是路易斯·帕默 怎么了 |
[21:14] | My name is Toby Cavanaugh, | 我叫托比·加瓦诺 |
[21:15] | I’d like to ask you about a patient you had… | 我想和你打听一名患者 |
[21:18] | when you worked at Radley Sanitarium. | 是你在拉德利疗养院工作时接收的 |
[21:21] | In Rosewood. | 玫瑰镇吗 |
[21:23] | Yes, sir, in Rosewood. | 是的 先生 在玫瑰镇 |
[21:26] | The patient was my mother. | 那名患者是我的母亲 |
[21:29] | Marion Cavanaugh. | 玛丽恩·加瓦诺 |
[21:34] | She killed herself. | 她自杀了 |
[21:39] | Please sit down. | 坐下吧 |
[21:43] | So what’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[21:45] | They said for the time being | 他们说我暂时 |
[21:46] | I won’t be taking clients into the safe deposit vault. | 不能带客户去保险库 |
[21:49] | Wait. Is this because of the state investigators and Wilden’s box? | 是因为国家调查员和威尔登的盒子吗 |
[21:53] | – Did they tell the bank to do this? – I don’t know. | -是他们让银行这么做的吗 -不知道 |
[21:56] | – Well, ask them. – No more questions, Hanna. | -问问他们 -再别多事了 汉娜 |
[21:59] | Mom, you have the right to know! | 妈妈 你有知道的权力 |
[22:01] | And what if they say yes? | 那如果他们说是呢 |
[22:05] | “Yes, the state police suggested | 是的 州警建议我们 |
[22:07] | it might be a good idea to keep you out of the vault.” | 暂时让你远离保险库 |
[22:10] | What do I do then? | 那时我该怎么办 |
[22:14] | I was kind of hoping with Wilden dead | 我希望威尔登的死 |
[22:16] | it’d be the end of it. | 能让所有事都结束 |
[22:19] | I thought so too, for a minute. | 我也这么想过 |
[22:24] | Now he’s dead and things are worse then ever. | 现在他死了 事情却更糟糕了 |
[22:28] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[22:35] | This will not touch you. | 这件事不会影响到你的 |
[22:37] | I promise. No matter what happens… | 我发誓 无论发生什么 |
[22:41] | it won’t touch you. | 都不会和你扯上关系的 |
[22:44] | Mom, I know you were here… | 妈妈 我知道你在这儿 |
[22:47] | in Rosewood the night that Wilden was killed. | 威尔登被害那晚 你在玫瑰镇 |
[22:53] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:57] | I was kind of hoping that you would deny it one more time. | 我本来心存侥幸 希望你再次否认的 |
[23:03] | When something like that happens, | 发生那种事情以后 |
[23:05] | you look back. | 你会努力回想 |
[23:07] | You take apart every conversation… | 分析每一次谈话 |
[23:11] | “Did I do something wrong?” | 我是否做错了什么 |
[23:12] | “Did I miss a warning sign?” | 有没有漏掉什么征兆 |
[23:16] | You talked to her on the day she died. | 她去世那天 你们谈过话 |
[23:20] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[23:22] | You know, some people, it’s like… | 对于一些人 似乎… |
[23:25] | the air weighs more for them, | 空气都让他们不堪负重 |
[23:29] | pushes them down, wears them out. | 将他们压垮 耗尽他们的生命 |
[23:33] | And your mother… | 你的母亲 |
[23:34] | she was like that. | 就是这类人 |
[23:37] | And then she fell. | 于是她垮掉了 |
[23:41] | There’s a big difference between falling and being pushed. | 自己掉落和被人推下 两者大不一样 |
[23:47] | I’ve seen the roof. | 我看过顶棚了 |
[23:52] | You don’t think she jumped, do you? | 您也不认为她是自己跳下去的吧 |
[23:55] | Doctors can experience denial, too. | 医生也会有自我疑虑 |
[24:03] | Did she have any trouble with any of the other patients? | 她和其他病患有过矛盾吗 |
[24:08] | Who on the staff, aside from you, did she talk to? | 除您以外 她还和其他员工交谈过吗 |
[24:12] | Did she have any visitors? | 有没有人探望过她 |
[24:18] | She loved you, Toby. | 她很爱你 托比 |
[24:22] | She hated being away from you. | 她不喜欢和你分开 |
[24:25] | But there were forces… just too much for her. | 但那股力量太强了 |
[24:31] | Forces. People? | 力量 有人强迫她吗 |
[24:34] | Did she ever mention any names? | 她有没有提到过谁 |
[24:35] | As I said, | 我说过了 |
[24:37] | the air, it just got too heavy for her. | 空气让她不堪负重 |
[24:40] | I mean, that’s a real problem. | 这个问题不可小觑 |
[24:42] | The air, it’s just to heavy for them. | 空气 让他们不堪负重 |
[24:45] | I’m studying that now. | 我现在就在研究这个 |
[24:48] | Studying…what? | 研究什么 |
[24:51] | The heaviness of air. | 空气的重量 |
[24:53] | I’ve made it my life’s work. | 这是我毕生的事业 |
[24:55] | There are too many good people | 有太多好人 |
[24:57] | being crushed by the heaviness of air. | 被空气压垮了 |
[25:07] | How long have you been working here, Dr. Palmer? | 您在这里工作多久了 帕默医生 |
[25:12] | Oh, well, they let me, um, do some research here, | 他们让我在这里做研究 |
[25:15] | but I’m not formally affiliated with the staff. | 但我不算正式员工 |
[25:19] | But you live here, don’t you? | 可您不是住在这里吗 |
[25:23] | Ye-yes. | 是啊 |
[25:26] | Yes, I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[25:29] | Are you sure you won’t have a macaroon? | 你真的不要来一块马卡龙吗 |
[25:30] | Oh, no. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[25:34] | Sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉 打扰了 |
[25:35] | No. It– it’s no bother. | 不 没那回事 |
[25:38] | It’s always nice to have visitors. | 有人来访总是好事 |
[25:40] | Come back, all right? But… | 欢迎再来 |
[25:43] | Bring your mother next time. | 下次和你母亲一起来吧 |
[25:45] | I’d love to see her again. | 我很想再见见她 |
[25:48] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[25:51] | Will you tell her to stay away from that girl? | 能让她别和那个女孩来往吗 |
[26:00] | What girl? | 哪个女孩 |
[26:01] | The girl! | 就是那个 |
[26:03] | That blond girl. | 金发的女孩 |
[26:06] | There’s something wrong with the air around that one. | 她周围的气氛有问题 |
[26:11] | Very troubling. | 很让人担忧 |
[26:50] | “What’s my suitcase doing down here?” | 我的提箱怎么在楼下 |
[26:53] | “Maybe mom brought it in from the barn?” | 是妈妈从谷仓拿过来的吗 |
[26:56] | “But why?” | 为什么呢 |
[27:11] | “What’s in here?” | 箱子里装了什么 |
[27:33] | “What the hell is this?” | 这是什么 |
[27:38] | No, it’s just you, Melissa. | 那不就是你吗 梅丽莎 |
[27:41] | Just you and that mask. | 那就是你的脸 |
[27:43] | Now, where did it come from? | 它是从哪儿来的 |
[27:46] | – Is she gonna figure it out? – Yeah. | -她会想到吗 -会的 |
[27:48] | Just give her a second. She’s smart. Very smart. | 给她点时间 她聪明着呢 |
[28:03] | Okay, work it out, Melissa. | 解开这个疑问吧 梅丽莎 |
[28:05] | Where could it have come from? | 它可能来自哪里 |
[28:07] | Who could have made it? | 可能出自谁的手 |
[28:12] | Good girl. | 真聪明 |
[28:13] | That’s where it must have come from. | 一定是从那儿来的 |
[28:17] | Now what are you gonna do? | 那现在该怎么做呢 |
[28:27] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[28:34] | Em, your mother and I have cut you a lot of slack. | 艾米 你妈和我太放任你了 |
[28:38] | And now this injury sidelines you indefinitely. | 现在你受了伤 还不知能不能继续待在游泳队 |
[28:41] | And you still haven’t told us | 而你至今仍然隐瞒 |
[28:43] | the whole truth about how it happened. | 你受伤的真相 |
[28:44] | – Does it matter how it happened? – It does matter! | -有必要么 -当然有必要 |
[28:47] | It matters to us, and to family services. | 对我们和家庭服务中心来说都是 |
[28:49] | Those people think that | 那些人认为 |
[28:50] | what happened to you happened in this house! | 你是在这个家里受的伤 |
[28:52] | – It didn’t. – Then where did it happen?! | -不是 -那到底是在哪 |
[28:55] | Did somebody hurt you? | 是有人蓄意伤了你么 |
[28:56] | No! Can you just trust me? | 没有 你们就不能信任我吗 |
[28:58] | This has nothing to do with trust! | 这和信任毫无关系 |
[29:00] | This has to do with | 而是作为你的父母 |
[29:01] | what we have a right to know as your parents! | 我们有权知道真相 |
[29:03] | Dad, don’t shout. | 爸 别大吼大叫的 |
[29:07] | You want us to trust you– what about trusting us? | 你要我们信任你 那你信任我们了么 |
[29:10] | You cut us out of everything that’s going on, | 你对我们隐瞒了所有的事 |
[29:12] | and suddenly the police think we hurt you? | 而警察却控诉是我们伤了你 |
[29:14] | I tried to explain, okay? | 我尽力跟他们解释了 |
[29:16] | I talked to Dr. Vargas. | 我也和瓦格斯医生谈过 |
[29:17] | – You talked to him? – You are not to talk to that man! | -你竟然和他谈 -你不能和他谈 |
[29:21] | Emily, we’re not done here! | 艾米丽 我们还没说完 |
[29:23] | Look, I’m sorry, okay?! I’m really, really sorry! | 我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉 |
[29:26] | There are other things that we need to talk about. | 我们还有别的事要谈 |
[29:29] | All right? We have big changes that we have to deal with. | 还有一些大问题得好好处理 |
[29:31] | Like where you’re going to college, | 比如说 你上哪所大学 |
[29:33] | how we’re going to pay. | 我们要怎么支付学费 |
[29:34] | Honey, we can talk about that later. | 亲爱的 这个可以晚点再说 |
[29:36] | I know I screwed up the scholarships if I can’t swim. | 我知道如果我不能游泳 奖学金就泡汤了 |
[29:39] | Well, I’ll get another job. I’ll get three. | 但我会再找一份工作 打三份工 |
[29:41] | Emily, you’ve been through more things | 艾米丽 你经历过的事 |
[29:43] | than anybody at your age should have to survive, | 远远超过同龄人所应该经历的 |
[29:45] | but your mother and I thought it was over, | 可你妈和我以为那些都结束了 |
[29:46] | and it’s not, is it? | 但没有 对吗 |
[29:50] | – Is it? – I don’t know! | -是不是 -我不知道 |
[29:52] | Okay? I don’t know! | 我不知道 满意了么 |
[30:00] | – Emily! – Emily! | -艾米丽 -艾米丽 |
[30:00] | – Stop! – Emily!!! | -站住 -艾米丽 |
[30:02] | Come back here this second, do you hear me?! | 马上给我回来 你听到没有 |
[30:06] | We’ve always been there for each other, | 我们一直相互支持 |
[30:08] | been the one that the other needed, | 做彼此的守护天使 |
[30:10] | and I don’t know, I guess you’re right, | 这事我也不确定了 也许你说对了 |
[30:12] | I’m out of my league. | 我无从下手了 |
[30:14] | What did your mom say when you were in her room? | 那晚你在你妈房里的时候她怎么说 |
[30:16] | That she came back that night. | 她说 那晚她回来了 |
[30:18] | She left New York and she came to rosewood. | 她离开了纽约 回了玫瑰镇 |
[30:20] | To meet Wilden? | 去见威尔登吗 |
[30:22] | I don’t know, she wouldn’t tell me. | 我不知道 她没告诉我 |
[30:24] | I mean, why would she ask my dad for money? | 但是 她为什么要问我爸借钱呢 |
[30:27] | I don’t know. Maybe she was gonna pay Wilden off. | 我也不知道 也许她想收买威尔登 |
[30:30] | Or maybe she was gonna pay somebody– | 或者也许是想收买谁 |
[30:32] | to what, kill him? | 为了什么呢 杀威尔登吗 |
[30:34] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[30:35] | Yeah, but you were thinking it. | 是没说 但你就是这么想的 |
[30:36] | No, I’m thinking what other people might think. | 我没这么想 但其他人会这么想 |
[30:40] | Hanna, did she say anything about the gun? | 汉娜 她提没提到枪 |
[30:53] | Hello, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[30:56] | Hey. | 你好 |
[31:01] | We were hoping to talk to your mom. | 我们希望能和你妈妈聊聊 |
[31:02] | – Uh, she’s not here. – Really? | -她不在家 -真的吗 |
[31:05] | Her car is out front. | 院子里不是她的车么 |
[31:11] | Yeah, you know what? I actually drove it here. | 是的 但是我开过来的 |
[31:12] | One of the speakers was shorting out, | 那车的喇叭短路了 |
[31:14] | So Hanna’s mom asked me to take a look. | 汉娜妈妈叫我来检查一下 |
[31:17] | Caleb, right? | 你是凯勒 |
[31:19] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s right. | 对 我是 |
[31:24] | Well, tell your mom… we stopped by. | 那麻烦告诉你妈妈 我们来过 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[31:29] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[32:01] | So, I take it this is Hector’s place. | 我想这就是赫克特的家 |
[32:04] | Yep, in all its creepiness. | 是的 令人毛骨悚然 |
[32:19] | – Is that sack big enough for Hector? – No. | -那个袋子装得下赫克特吗 -装不下 |
[32:23] | Good. | 那就好 |
[32:27] | Okay, I want to follow Melissa. | 这样 我去跟踪梅丽莎 |
[32:28] | Can you keep an eye on Hector? | 你继续监视赫克特 |
[32:30] | Yeah, sure. I’ve had all of three martial arts lessons. | 当然能 我毕竟是武林高手了 |
[34:16] | Knock knock. | 咚咚咚 |
[34:19] | I’m closed for business right now. | 我现在不对外营业 |
[34:21] | Well, you probably should have locked your doors. | 这样的话你该把门锁了 |
[34:24] | You told Emily that you destroyed all of these. | 你和艾米丽说你把这些全毁了 |
[34:28] | I said I destroyed the mold. I kept the casting. | 我说我毁了模子 但我留着铸件 |
[34:30] | So you lied. | 这么说你撒谎了 |
[34:33] | I didn’t have the heart to destroy them. | 我不忍心毁了它们 |
[34:36] | I mean, look at her. | 你看这张脸 |
[34:40] | She’s beautiful. | 多漂亮 |
[34:42] | Did Alison ever come out here with anybody else? | 艾莉森有没有和其他人来过这儿 |
[34:45] | No. She was always alone. | 没有 她总是一个人来 |
[34:49] | – Except… – Except what? | -除非… -除非什么 |
[34:53] | Hey! | 听着 |
[34:54] | I want the rest of my money! | 把剩下的钱给我 |
[34:56] | When I get paid, you get paid. | 等我拿到钱就付给你 |
[34:58] | That was the deal. Payment on delivery, | 咱们说好的 交货后付款 |
[35:00] | minus the cost of the masks you wanted. | 再扣除你要的面具的钱 |
[35:02] | How much do you have right now? | 你现在有多少 |
[35:03] | Well, not what I owe you, that’s for sure. | 肯定不够我欠你的 |
[35:05] | I’ll take what you got and call it square. | 你有多少我就要多少 然后这事儿就算结束 |
[35:07] | Give me the money! | 把钱给我 |
[35:16] | I’ll still pay you the rest when I get it. | 等我拿到钱 还是会把剩下的付给你 |
[35:19] | What’s the quickest way to route 30 from here? | 这里到30号公路怎么走最快捷 |
[35:21] | Go around the lake, pick up Limerick road, | 绕过那个湖 上利默里克公路 |
[35:23] | Take 202 to the Exton bypass. | 走202号路到埃克斯顿辅道 |
[35:41] | And that was the last I saw of her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[35:43] | Did you see who was driving the car? | 你看到是谁开的车了吗 |
[35:45] | Bad angle. | 角度不好没看到 |
[35:47] | When was this? | 那是什么时候的事 |
[35:49] | That summer she disappeared. | 她失踪的那个夏天 |
[36:03] | Hello, Melissa. | 梅丽莎 |
[36:07] | You put that mask in my bag. | 你把面具放到我包里 |
[36:10] | You followed me. | 你跟踪我 |
[36:12] | You can’t run to your room right now. Not this time. | 你现在不能回你房间 这次不行 |
[36:14] | We’re not going anywhere until I get some answers. | 在我得到答案之前 我们哪也别想不去 |
[36:16] | When was the last time an answer made you any happier? | 最后一次你得到满意的答案是什么时候 |
[36:19] | Were you on the halloween train? | 你究竟有没有在幽灵列车上 |
[36:22] | Is that where you saw Mona in the Ali mask? | 你是不是在那看到了梦娜戴着艾莉的面具 |
[36:25] | It was Mona. | 是梦娜 |
[36:28] | That woman that was just here, | 刚才在这的那个女人 |
[36:29] | that woman that left with the sack… | 拿着袋子离开的那个女人 |
[36:30] | She wanted to know about those. | 她想了解这些东西 |
[36:32] | I made her the same deal. | 我跟她做了相同的交易 |
[36:35] | She traded her face for information? | 她用她的脸来交换信息 |
[36:38] | What did you tell her? | 你都跟她说了什么 |
[36:41] | Less than I told you. | 比我跟你说的要少 |
[36:46] | You know, you have a very interesting face. | 你有一张非常有意思的脸 |
[36:51] | Yeah, I’m gonna keep it, too. | 是啊 我也会保住这张脸 |
[36:54] | You asked Shana | 你问过莎娜 |
[36:55] | where somebody could get a mask like that. | 从什么地方能弄到一个那样的面具 |
[36:57] | You wanted to know if Alison came here and ordered it. | 你想知道那面具是不是艾莉森订的 |
[36:59] | And I wanted to know when it was made. | 我还想知道面具是什么时候做的 |
[37:02] | Before or after Ali disappeared? | 艾莉失踪前还是失踪后 |
[37:04] | Don’t tell me you haven’t thought about it yourself. | 别告诉我你自己没想过这问题 |
[37:07] | That Ali’s still alive? I have, but it’s crazy! | 艾莉还活着吗 我是想过 但这也太疯狂了 |
[37:09] | Crazier than anything else that’s happened? | 能比所发生的这一切还疯狂吗 |
[37:11] | Melissa… on the halloween train, did you try to kill me? | 梅丽莎 在幽灵列车上你是不是想杀了我 |
[37:16] | That was Wilden. We had the same costume. | 想杀你的是威尔登 我们的戏服一样 |
[37:19] | Showing up in the same outfit? That must have been awkward. | 穿着相同的服装出现 那一定很尴尬吧 |
[37:22] | – Why were you helping Wilden? – I wasn’t helping him! | -你为什么要帮威尔登 -我没有帮他 |
[37:25] | None of us helped him. We were afraid of him. | 没人帮他 我们都害怕他 |
[37:27] | Who’s we? The N.A.T. Club? | 我们是谁 N.A.T.社团 |
[37:28] | This isn’t about some stupid club! | 这跟什么蠢蛋社团没关系 |
[37:31] | But there is a connection. | 但确实有联系 |
[37:33] | There is some overlap with the club and what happened to alison, | 发生在艾莉身上的事和社团之间肯定有联系 |
[37:36] | And Wilden was blackmailing you all because of it. | 威尔登就是拿这事威胁你 |
[37:38] | Wilden wasn’t that smart. Somebody was telling him what to do. | 威尔登没那么聪明 是有人告诉他该怎么做 |
[37:40] | So somebody told Wilden to be on the train, | 所以是有人告诉威尔登上那趟列车 |
[37:43] | to kill me and Aria and anybody else who could figure it out. | 杀了我和艾瑞亚还有任何可能发现秘密的人 |
[37:46] | I didn’t know about hurting you until I was on the train. | 上列车之前我根本不知道他们要伤害你 |
[37:49] | Because Garrett showed up and | 因为加勒特出现了 |
[37:50] | suddenly it became more important to kill him. | 所以突然间杀他灭口变得更重要了 |
[37:53] | You could have warned us, Melissa. | 你本来可以给告诉我们的 梅丽莎 |
[37:55] | You knew, and you did nothing. | 但你什么也没做 |
[37:57] | You don’t understand! You never understood! | 你不明白 你永远都不会明白 |
[37:59] | I have been protecting you since it started! | 从那破事一开始我就在保护你 |
[38:02] | Since before it started! | 还没开始前我就在保护你 |
[38:05] | So you sent Jenna and Shana to burn down the lodge? | 所以你派詹娜和莎娜把小屋烧了 |
[38:07] | I didn’t send them to hurt you. | 我没让她们去伤害你们 |
[38:09] | I sent them to watch you. | 我是让她们去监视你们 |
[38:10] | Watch us? Why? | 监视我们 为什么 |
[38:11] | To find out who you were going to meet. | 为了弄明白你到底是去见谁 |
[38:13] | To find out if it– | 为了查明那是不是 |
[38:17] | If it was– | 是不是 |
[38:18] | Alison? | 艾莉森吗 |
[38:19] | Jenna and Shana didn’t start the fire. | 詹娜和莎娜没有放火 |
[38:21] | It was Wilden. They saw him. | 她们看到是威尔登放的火 |
[38:22] | So is that who pulled everybody out? Jenna and Shana? | 所以是詹娜和莎娜把大家拖出来的吗 |
[38:24] | No, it was somebody else. | 不是 是别人 |
[38:26] | It was the person who got off the plane. The one in the red coat. | 是从飞机上下来的那个红衣人吧 |
[38:28] | They didn’t see. | 她们没有看到 |
[38:30] | What do they have to do with this? | 她们与这有什么关系 |
[38:32] | How did you know them? | 你怎么认识她们的 |
[38:33] | Why do you still think Ali’s alive? | 你为何依然认为艾莉还活着 |
[38:41] | Melissa… | 梅丽莎 |
[38:43] | Did you kill Detective Wilden? | 你是不是杀了威尔登警探 |
[38:45] | Let it go, Spencer. | 别再想这件事了 斯宾塞 |
[38:47] | You have to let it go or | 你必须让这件事过去 |
[38:49] | it will come apart in ways that you cannot even imagine. | 否则事情会变得你根本无法掌控 |
[39:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦 |
[39:44] | Where’s Melissa? | 梅丽莎呢 |
[39:47] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[39:49] | Well, where’d she go? | 她去哪儿了 |
[39:52] | It doesn’t matter. She’s gone. | 都不重要了 她已经走了 |
[40:06] | Shouldn’t have happened like this. | 不应该让事情变成这样的 |
[40:08] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[40:10] | Yeah, you should have just let “A” | 没错 你就应该让A |
[40:11] | hit Aria and Mona with that car. | 开车撞向艾瑞亚和梦娜 |
[40:13] | I’m serious. | 我说认真的 |
[40:15] | Em, we can find another dream. | 艾米 我们可以找到另一个梦想 |
[40:19] | I’m not so sure. | 我没那么确定 |
[40:22] | I don’t know if I can be one of those girls | 我不确定我可以变成一个 |
[40:24] | who sits up in the stands and…watches you win. | 坐在看台上看着你获胜的女孩 |
[40:29] | What if I can’t take that? | 如果我承受不了怎么办 |
[40:33] | Well, you’re not gonna have to, | 你并不一定要这样 |
[40:34] | because you’re gonna swim again. | 你会重新开始游泳的 |
[40:36] | He said that I need surgery. | 他说我要动手术 |
[40:37] | He said you might need surgery. | 他说你有可能要做手术 |
[40:39] | And that the outcome is unpredictable. | 结果还无法预测 |
[40:40] | So? | 所以呢 |
[40:42] | Unpredictable can be good. Look at us. | 无法预测也可以有好结局 看看我们 |
[40:47] | With all these terrible things in my life right now… | 现在我生命中发生了这么多糟糕的事情 |
[40:50] | why do I feel so lucky? | 为什么我仍觉得如此幸运 |
[40:55] | I’ll take you home. | 我送你回家 |
[40:57] | It’ll be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[41:25] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[41:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:27] | Someone called the police about a domestic disturbance. | 有人打电话给警察说有家庭纠纷 |
[41:30] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[41:31] | Here. At our house. | 这儿 我们家 |
[41:33] | When we were shouting? | 在我们吵架的时候吗 |
[41:34] | They just want to talk to you and make sure you’re okay. | 他们只是想跟你谈谈 确认你没事 |
[41:37] | Of course I’m okay. What do they think happened? | 我当然没事 他们以为发生了什么 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:42] | We have a right to know what’s being said about us. | 我们有权利知道别人是怎么说我们的 |
[41:45] | Look, it’s all just a big mistake, so come on, | 这都只是个误会 所以快过来 |
[41:47] | They just want to talk to you for a few minutes. | 他们只是想跟你聊几分钟 |
[41:50] | Officers, I think there’s been a huge misunderstanding. | 警官 我觉得这是一个巨大的误会 |
[42:01] | Her car’s gone and she’s not in the barn. | 她的车开走了 她不在谷仓里 |
[42:04] | Do you believe what she told you? Part of it? Any of it? | 你相信她说的任何话吗 |
[42:08] | Enough of it… for now. | 对现在而言 足够了 |
[42:11] | Then you believe that she didn’t kill Wilden. | 而且你相信她没有杀威尔登 |
[42:20] | “Melissa’s guilty of plenty, | 梅丽莎罪恶颇多 |
[42:22] | but she’s not ‘A’ material. | 但她不是当A的料 |
[42:23] | Kisses.” | 亲亲 |
[42:25] | I’ll call Emily, you call Hanna. | 我打给艾米丽 你打给汉娜 |
[42:31] | Okay, I dial fast, but I’m not that good. | 虽然我拨号很快 但也不至于这么神速 |
[42:33] | Hey. We know how Mona got the Ali mask | 我们知道梦娜是怎么拿到艾莉的面具了 |
[42:36] | and who burned down the lodge. At least we think we do. | 还有谁烧了那房子 至少我们这么觉得 |
[42:42] | Hanna, what’s wrong? | 汉娜 出什么事了 |
[42:46] | I think my mom killed Wilden, | 我觉得我妈妈杀了威尔登 |
[42:48] | and “A” Knows it. | 并且A都知道了 |