时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I know I screwed up the scholarships if I can’t swim. | 我知道如果我不能游泳 奖学金就泡汤了 |
[00:04] | You still haven’t told us the whole truth | 你至今仍然隐瞒 |
[00:06] | about how it happened. | 你受伤的真相 |
[00:07] | It doesn’t matter how. | 怎么受伤的不重要 |
[00:08] | It matters to us and to family services. | 对我们和家庭服务中心来说都很重要 |
[00:10] | Those people think that | 那些人认为 |
[00:11] | what happened to you happened in this house! | 你是在这个家里受的伤 |
[00:13] | I’m not going to upenn. | 我去不了宾大读书了 |
[00:14] | Spencer this isn’t funny. | 斯宾塞 这不好笑 |
[00:16] | I got my rejection letter. | 我收到拒绝信了 |
[00:17] | – Vienna? – Would you like to come with me? | -维也纳 -你会跟我一起来吗 |
[00:20] | You have to go to Vienna with Zack. | 你得和扎克去维也纳 |
[00:21] | Mike and I, we’re going to be just fine with dad. | 我和迈克会和爸会相处好的 |
[00:22] | Hey what’s this song? | 这是什么歌 |
[00:24] | It’s not a song, it’s a phone number. | 这不是首歌 是电话号码 |
[00:26] | Where is this area code anyways? | 这区号是哪里的 |
[00:27] | York county. | 约克县 |
[00:29] | Did Ali know anybody from there? | 艾莉认识那里的人吗 |
[00:30] | I’m guessing that she called her beach hotty | 也许她在佐治亚州经常给那个沙滩帅哥… |
[00:32] | Board shorts. | “短裤哥” |
[00:33] | Let it go, Spencer. | 别再想这件事了 斯宾塞 |
[00:34] | Why do you still think Ali’s alive? | 你为何依然认为艾莉还活着 |
[00:35] | Let it go or it will come apart | 你必须让这件事过去 |
[00:37] | in ways that you cannot even imagine. | 否则事情会变得你根本无法掌控 |
[00:39] | Did you kill detective wilden? | 你是不是杀了威尔登警探 |
[00:40] | I’ve been protecting you since it started. | 从那破事一开始我就在保护你 |
[00:42] | The police have our names on a board | 警方已经把我们列在 |
[00:44] | with arrows and graphs. | 头号嫌疑人里了 |
[00:45] | And not just ours, my mom’s up there. | 还不止 还有我妈妈 |
[00:46] | I know you were here the night that Wilden was killed. | 我知道威尔登被害那晚你在这儿 |
[00:49] | She called me, came over, said she need money. | 她打电话约见我 想找我借钱 |
[00:52] | And what happened when you told her no? | 你拒绝她后发生了什么 |
[00:53] | I keep a gun locked in my desk. | 我有把枪锁在书桌里 |
[00:55] | It’s missing. | 那把枪不见了 |
[00:56] | Hanna, what’s wrong? | 汉娜 出什么事了 |
[00:57] | I think my mom killed Wilden | 我觉得我妈妈杀了威尔登 |
[00:59] | and “A” knows it. | 并且A都知道了 |
[01:08] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:22] | Mom? | 妈 |
[01:31] | Mom? | 妈 |
[01:33] | Hmm? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:35] | I had a nightmare. | 我做噩梦了 |
[01:47] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:51] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[01:52] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 还好 我没事 |
[01:57] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[01:58] | What? | 什么 |
[02:00] | No. | 不用 |
[02:01] | No, not yet. | 现在不想说 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:39] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:42] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:43] | I just spoke to Melissa. | 我刚跟梅丽莎通过话 |
[02:45] | She started her internship today. | 她的实习今天开始 |
[02:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:49] | What did she say? | 她说什么了 |
[02:52] | London is beautiful, but very cold. | 伦敦很美 但是很冷 |
[02:55] | Sounds like a perfect match. | 听起来很搭 |
[03:00] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[03:01] | 研究型大学排名目录 为斯宾塞·海斯汀所作 | |
[03:04] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[03:06] | It’s what you need to read | 这是你 |
[03:07] | before your meeting with Brendan Mcgowan. | 在见布兰登·麦高恩之前需要读的 |
[03:11] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[03:12] | He’s a private admissions counselor. | 他是一名私人入学顾问 |
[03:14] | He’s going to help you with college. | 他会帮你进入大学 |
[03:17] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[03:18] | The Carlyles hired him after Nora got that DUI. | 卡莱尔夫妇在诺拉酒驾被查到后就雇了他 |
[03:22] | With Brendan she was still able to go to her second choice. | 在布兰登的帮助下 她仍进入了第二志愿学校 |
[03:24] | But I don’t have a DUI. | 我可没酒后驾车 |
[03:26] | No. | 是没有 |
[03:27] | But you have Radley. | 但你进过拉德里 |
[03:31] | Brendan will know which schools to target | 布兰登知道哪些该作为目标学校 |
[03:32] | and how to make you most attractive to them. | 并知道怎么让学校更想要你 |
[03:34] | Oh, he’s like an ivy league pimp. | 他就像个藤校的皮条客一样 |
[03:36] | Sweetie, you’ve worked hard | 宝贝 你一直很努力 |
[03:38] | and you deserve to go to a good school. | 值得去一所好大学 |
[03:41] | We just need to re-position you. | 我们只需要对你重新定位 |
[03:42] | Mom, I am not a sofa, okay? | 妈 我又不是个沙发 |
[03:46] | And nobody is more upset than I am that I didn’t get into UPenn, | 我没去成宾大 没人比我更沮丧了 |
[03:49] | but that doesn’t mean that I can’t get into other good schools. | 但这不说明我去不了别的好学校 |
[03:52] | I agree, and so does Brendan. | 我同意 布兰登也这么想 |
[04:02] | I was gonna make us some breakfast. You got time? | 我想着给大家做点早餐 你有空吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah. I think so. | 当然有 |
[04:06] | What about mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[04:08] | She is at the gym. | 她去健身了 |
[04:10] | That’s the third time this week | 这周已经是第三次 |
[04:12] | she’s left before it’s light out. | 她饭前就匆匆出门了 |
[04:13] | I know, she’s… | 我知道 她最近… |
[04:15] | really working hard to– | 在很努力的… |
[04:16] | Avoid the neighbors? | 避开邻居 |
[04:19] | Yeah. | 算是吧 |
[04:23] | Listen, it will all blow over, Emmy. | 艾米 事情会被大家淡忘的 |
[04:25] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[04:27] | Not without humiliating you both first. | 但大家还是会对你们两个人指指点点 |
[04:29] | I’ve been in scarier combat zones than this town. | 我在战斗区经历过比镇上更恐怖的待遇 |
[04:32] | It’s gonna take more than a couple of dirty looks | 这点侧目和指点 |
[04:34] | at the hardware store to take me out. | 对我没影响的 |
[04:41] | It’s a beautiful campus. | 这个校园真美 |
[04:44] | Yeah, it’s okay. | 还好吧 |
[04:54] | I’m sorry that we can’t make that work for you. | 很抱歉我们无法负担你的学费 |
[04:58] | Dad, it’s okay. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[05:00] | Even if we could afford it, | 就算我们能付得起 |
[05:01] | I doubt I’d even get in. | 我觉得我也进不去 |
[05:02] | Why would you say something like that? | 为什么这么说 |
[05:06] | Because without swimming, I’m… | 如果我不能游泳了 我就… |
[05:10] | average. | 什么都不是了 |
[05:11] | There is nothing average about you. | 你绝对不是什么都不是 |
[05:17] | I know I can’t do much… | 我知道我做不了太多… |
[05:23] | but I want you to know | 但你要知道 |
[05:24] | I’m gonna do everything I can to help you. | 我会尽我所能帮你 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna go make that breakfast. | 我去做早饭了 |
[05:32] | Those eggs aren’t going to burn themselves. | 鸡蛋不会自己变熟的 |
[05:37] | You’re representing your family, | 在去这些大学参观的时候 你代表的是 |
[05:39] | your school, and your community during these college visits. | 你的家庭 你的学校 以及你们社区 |
[05:42] | Translation? | 不用多说就明白吧 |
[05:43] | Do not use this weekend to discover beer pong. | 别把这个周末的时间浪费在探索啤酒弹珠上 |
[05:47] | You are to use this time | 你们要利用这次机会 |
[05:48] | to audit classes, tour the campus, | 去旁听课程 转转校园 |
[05:51] | and decide if this is where you want to go. | 决定一下你们想去的学校 |
[05:58] | Hey, you guys, why would I dream that? | 姐妹们 为什么我会做那样的梦 |
[05:59] | I mean, “A” is about to drop the hammer on my mom. | A要用锤子砸我妈妈 |
[06:02] | The only thing your dream is telling you | 你的梦只说明一点 |
[06:03] | is that you should be drinking warm milk before bed. | 睡前一杯奶 一夜睡得香 |
[06:06] | My dad’s gun is missing, Spencer. | 斯宾塞 我爸爸的枪被人偷了 |
[06:08] | Yeah, and that look really bad, but we’ve gone over this. | 是挺糟糕的 但是我们都仔细检查过了 |
[06:10] | “A” has tried to frame us before– | A之前试过陷害我们 |
[06:11] | No, it’s not framing if you actually did it! | 不 如果真的是你做的就不算陷害了 |
[06:13] | Hanna, this is your mother. | 汉娜 那个是你妈妈 |
[06:14] | Okay, looked you in the eye and told you she didn’t. | 她看着你的眼睛告诉过你不是她 |
[06:17] | Don’t you guys have a class to get to? | 你们接下来没有课吗 |
[06:20] | Yeah, we’re going. | 我们这就走 |
[06:21] | You’d get there faster if your feet were actually moving. | 你们得真走才能去上下一节课 |
[06:25] | Whoa, what’s with your mom? | 你妈妈怎么了 |
[06:27] | Kinda harsh. | 有点严厉啊 |
[06:28] | I don’t know. She’s been really weird the past few days. | 我也不知道 这几天她都怪怪的 |
[06:31] | Makes me wonder if “A’s” moved on | 让我一度以为A把目标 |
[06:32] | from Hanna’s mom to mine. | 从汉娜的妈妈转移到我妈妈了 |
[06:34] | Well, “A” can multi-task. | A可会一心多用 |
[06:36] | Can you guys come over after school? | 你们下课以后能来我家吗 |
[06:38] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[06:39] | I have a strategy session at the brew. | 我得去咖啡店参加”战略会议” |
[06:41] | My mom’s hired a spin-doctor | 我妈妈雇了一个公关专家 |
[06:43] | to make me shiny and new again. | 要把我从里到外重新打造 |
[06:44] | Sorry? | 什么意思 |
[06:45] | It’s an admissions coach. | 是个入学咨询师 |
[06:47] | She wants him to wave his magic loafer | 她想让他施展魔力 |
[06:48] | and get me into college. | 助我进名校 |
[06:51] | All right, I’ll see you later, guys. | 姐妹们 稍后见 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:54] | How much do you think a spin-doctor like that cost? | 你觉得一个公关专家收费多少 |
[06:57] | It’s the Hastings, | 是海斯汀家请的 |
[06:58] | so I’m guessing it costs than your car. | 估计比你的车还贵 |
[07:00] | Guys, this isn’t about money, okay? | 姐妹们 这与钱无关 |
[07:02] | I mean, the last thing on my mind right now | 我现在最不想做的事情 |
[07:04] | is trying to sell myself. | 就是去推销我自己 |
[07:05] | With everything that went down with Melissa, | 经历了梅丽莎身上发生的一切 |
[07:06] | and Tippi being birdnapped. | 还有蒂皮被绑架 |
[07:08] | Don’t even bring up that singing canary. | 更不用说那个唱歌的金丝雀 |
[07:10] | – Parrot. – Whatever. | -是鹦鹉 -随便了 |
[07:11] | We don’t have the bird or the beast. | 反正鸟什么的我们都没有 |
[07:12] | Now that Melissa’s gone, we have very little to go on. | 现在梅丽莎走了 线索太少了 |
[07:14] | Well, if Melissa was telling the truth about anything, | 如果梅丽莎说的都是真的 |
[07:16] | then we should be following the Ali trail. | 我们应该接着查艾利这条线索 |
[07:18] | And that trail ends with “Board shorts.” | 这条线索在”短裤哥”那里就断了 |
[07:19] | And our only way of finding him | 唯一能找到他的方法 |
[07:20] | was through Tippi’s phone number. | 就是通过蒂皮的手机号码 |
[07:21] | I’ve already spent days | 我查那个该死的号码 |
[07:22] | researching that stupid number. | 查了好几天了 |
[07:24] | I can’t find a single thread that links Wilden, Ian, | 还是没发现什么能把威尔登 伊恩 |
[07:26] | or Garrett to York County. | 或者加勒特与约克县联系在一起 |
[07:29] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[07:31] | Wait, there’s a college there, I just saw it. | 那里有所大学 我刚才还看到了 |
[07:34] | Cicero. Cicero College. | 西塞罗 西塞罗学院 |
[07:36] | Is there a contact number? | 有联系电话吗 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:42] | That’s interesting. | 真有意思 |
[07:44] | – Yeah. -What? | -是啊 -怎么了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, look. | 你们看 |
[07:47] | The area code and the prefix are the same. | 区号和这个的区号是一样的 |
[07:53] | Looks like we just got a little closer. | 看来我们离真相又近了一步 |
[08:00] | I came to grab you for lunch, | 我去找你吃午餐 |
[08:01] | but Hackett said you were leaving early. | 哈克特说你提前下班了 |
[08:02] | – Should I be worried? – No. | -出什么事了吗 -没有 |
[08:03] | I’m was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack. | 我只是想去咖啡店见一下扎克 |
[08:06] | Oh, okay. Cool. | 这样啊 好 |
[08:08] | So, how’s the trip planning going? | 旅行计划得怎么样了 |
[08:10] | You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat | 你们是不是打赌在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前 |
[08:11] | before you’re craving a patty melt? | 你能吃多少炸肉排 |
[08:13] | Not exactly… | 没有啦 |
[08:15] | I’m actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off. | 其实我是去告诉他旅行取消了 |
[08:19] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | Why? Did you guys get in a fight? | 为什么 你们吵架了吗 |
[08:23] | No, no. Nothing like that. | 没有 不是吵架 |
[08:24] | It’s just, um… | 只是 |
[08:25] | I just changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[08:29] | Hold it. Like two days ago | 等等 两天前 |
[08:31] | you were modeling thermals and moon boots. | 你还在收拾保暖衣裤和防寒靴 |
[08:32] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:34] | I… | 我 |
[08:36] | I came to my senses. | 我想清楚了 |
[08:37] | We can we talk about it later, okay? | 我们晚点再聊 好吗 |
[08:39] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[08:42] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:44] | Mom, wait. | 妈妈 等等 |
[08:48] | Did somebody… | 是不是有人 |
[08:50] | say or do something that would make you change your mind? | 对你说了或是做了什么才让你改变了想法 |
[08:53] | Actually, yes. | 其实 是的 |
[08:54] | I had a long talk with your brother | 我和你弟弟长谈了一次 |
[08:56] | and he’s just not comfortable with me leaving. | 他不想让我离开 |
[08:59] | What? | 什么 |
[09:01] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[09:02] | Mom, Mike can take care of himself. | 妈妈 迈克能照顾好他自己 |
[09:03] | Your brother’s still not recovered from me moving out. | 你弟弟还没从我搬出去的阴影中走出来 |
[09:06] | And putting an ocean in between us is not exactly ideal. | 让我们之间再远隔重洋可不是什么好主意 |
[09:12] | What? What? What are you looking at? | 什么 怎么了 你在看什么 |
[09:14] | Is that a fly or a bee? | 那是苍蝇还是蜜蜂啊 |
[09:16] | It’s a bee. Open your window. | 是蜜蜂 把窗子打开 |
[09:20] | See? This is why I can’t move 5,000 miles away. | 看到了吧 所以我不能搬到5000英里之外 |
[09:23] | Look, we’re not losing you forever. | 你又不是去了不回来了 |
[09:24] | It’s just a couple of months. | 只是分开几个月而已 |
[09:26] | Mike can deal with it. | 迈克能应付的 |
[09:27] | Aria, I can’t discuss this right now. | 艾瑞亚 我现在不能跟你讨论这件事 |
[09:28] | But we will talk about it tomorrow at family night, okay? | 我们明晚家庭聚会的时候再聊好吗 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:54] | 未知号码 试试我的厉害 亲吻 – A | |
[10:19] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[10:31] | She’s going to be okay, right? | 她不会有事吧 |
[10:33] | Yeah, she’s fine. | 她还好 |
[10:34] | They put her on some anti-inflammatories. | 医生给她开了些消炎药 |
[10:37] | I’m the one who needs a shot of something. | 需要打针什么的应该是我 |
[10:38] | I’m freaking out. | 我快吓死了 |
[10:40] | Can you try and talk to your mom? | 你能试着跟你妈妈聊聊吗 |
[10:41] | Can you explain– | 你能解释一下 |
[10:42] | Explain what, Em? | 解释什么 艾米 |
[10:43] | That “A” gave her four-wheel hive? | 说A在她的车里放了一群蜜蜂吗 |
[10:47] | I just… I have to get her out of town | 我只是 我必须在A决定 |
[10:48] | before “A” decides to unleash | 耍其他的阴谋诡计之前 |
[10:49] | the rest of their evil ark. | 让我妈离开这里 |
[10:52] | Hey, it’s my mom’s doctor on the other line. | 我妈妈的医生打电话来了 |
[10:53] | I gotta go, okay? | 我先挂了 好吗 |
[10:54] | Okay. Give her my best, okay? | 好的 代我问好 好吗 |
[10:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:08] | Are you Brendan? | 你是布兰登吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah… Spencer? | 是的 你是斯宾塞吗 |
[11:12] | No. I’m Emily. | 不是 我是艾米丽 |
[11:13] | She’s running a little late. | 她要晚来一会儿 |
[11:18] | How’d you guess? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[11:19] | Was it the large, scary looking binder? | 巨大而吓人的活页夹 |
[11:20] | Yep. Yeah and, uh… | 对啊 而且 |
[11:22] | company name is on it. | 上面有公司名 |
[11:25] | Can I get you anything else? | 你还需要别的吗 |
[11:26] | Uh, no thanks. I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:30] | At the risk of sounding rude, | 冒昧的问一句 |
[11:32] | what is it that you actually do? | 你到底是做什么的啊 |
[11:34] | Well, I help applicants put their best foot forward | 我帮申请人找到他们最大的优势 |
[11:36] | and try to get them face-time | 同时也努力安排他们 |
[11:37] | with people who can champion them. | 与支持他们的人会面 |
[11:39] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:41] | But honestly, most of my work is emotional. | 老实说 我大部分工作都是情感方面的 |
[11:43] | People get crazed through this process, | 人们在申请过程中变得疯狂 |
[11:46] | they need someone to help them over the hot coals. | 他们需要有人帮他们渡过难关 |
[11:48] | Yeah, I get that. | 我明白 |
[11:50] | I was ready to swim my way into Stanford | 在我肩膀受伤之前 |
[11:52] | before my shoulder got busted. | 我本打算靠游泳奖学金进入斯坦福 |
[11:54] | So, now I don’t know what to do. | 现在我不知道该怎么办 |
[11:56] | Well, if I were your advisor, | 我要是你的顾问 |
[11:57] | I’d figure out a way to re-brand you. | 会想出一个新的方案重塑你 |
[12:01] | How did you get into all this? | 你怎么会干这一行 |
[12:02] | I mean, you look like you just graduated yourself. | 你自己看起来都像个刚毕业的 |
[12:05] | It’s a family business, | 这是家族事业 |
[12:06] | so I trained early. | 所以我很早就接受训练了 |
[12:08] | But thanks for noticing | 不过谢谢你提示 |
[12:09] | that I’m not collecting social security yet. | 我还没领取社会保障金 |
[12:12] | Every time I walk through a high school door | 每次我穿着便装打着领带 |
[12:13] | with a blazer and tie, | 走过高中门口 |
[12:15] | I feel like I might as well be Grandpa Munster. | 就觉得自己跟明斯特爷爷一样 |
[12:20] | Look, if you want… | 你要是想 |
[12:22] | I could go through some of these schools with you. | 我能和你一起审查几所学校 |
[12:24] | At least until Spencer shows up. | 至少在斯宾塞出现前 |
[12:27] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 那真是太好了 |
[12:36] | Thanks for agreeing to do this. | 谢谢你同意这么做 |
[12:39] | I didn’t want anyone seeing me come to your office. | 我不想让任何人看见我去你办公室 |
[12:43] | Ashley, what did you come here to talk to me about? | 艾什莉 你来这儿想找我谈什么 |
[12:45] | Wilden. Darren Wilden. | 威尔登 达伦·威尔登 |
[12:50] | I want to tell you my side of the story. | 我想告诉你我的故事 |
[12:54] | Unless you think you already know. | 除非你觉得已经知道了 |
[12:57] | I’ve — I’ve heard some rumors, but… | 我听到一些传言 不过 |
[13:01] | Look, I have to ask this as a formality, | 我得正式地问你一下 |
[13:03] | are you talking to me as your friend | 你和我说这些 是把我当作朋友 |
[13:05] | or as your lawyer? | 还是你的律师 |
[13:07] | Hopefully both. | 希望两者都是 |
[13:10] | I-I think the police are building a case against me. | 我觉得警察在立案调查我 |
[13:12] | Well, let me look into it. | 让我先调查下 |
[13:13] | I’ve got a contact at Rosewood PD. | 我在玫瑰镇警局有个联系人 |
[13:18] | Aren’t you going to ask me? | 你不打算问问我吗 |
[13:20] | What? | 问什么 |
[13:23] | If I’m guilty? | 我是否有罪 |
[13:26] | I’ll call my contact. | 我会给他打个电话 |
[13:28] | You sit tight until then, okay? | 在此之前你先耐心等待 好吗 |
[13:33] | Veronica, I… | 维罗妮卡 我 |
[13:35] | I have some skeletons in my closet. | 我有些见不得人的秘密 |
[13:37] | And I just didn’t want you to be surprised. | 我只是不想让你感到惊讶 |
[13:42] | Nothing surprises me anymore. | 已经没有什么事能让我感到惊讶了 |
[13:46] | You need to cover your bases. | 你得做好准备 |
[13:48] | I would start with these three. | 先从这三个学校开始 |
[13:50] | Plus Davoren has a Polynesian Studies major. | 另外达沃仁有个波利尼西亚研究专业 |
[13:54] | Are you… Hawaiian? | 你是 夏威夷人吗 |
[13:55] | Uh, Filipino, Korean, Irish, Scottish. | 菲律宾 韩国 爱尔兰和苏格兰混血 |
[13:58] | Yeah, but I’m not really interested | 可我对波利尼西亚研究专业 |
[14:00] | in Polynesian Studies, | 没多大兴趣 |
[14:01] | I want to major in biology. | 我想申请生物专业 |
[14:04] | Well, there’s no harm in faking it | 你可以先假装对那专业有兴趣 |
[14:06] | for a little while though, right? | 以后再换专业也可以 对吧 |
[14:10] | – Brendan? – Yeah. | -布兰登 -是的 |
[14:11] | I’m Spencer. So sorry I’m late. | 我是斯宾塞 抱歉迟到了 |
[14:13] | No problem. Your friend is great company. | 没关系 你朋友是个好同伴 |
[14:15] | No, stay. | 别走 留下来 |
[14:21] | So, I’ve got this weekend’s campus visit to Brown set. | 我这周末要去参观布朗的校园 |
[14:23] | Yeah, I was looking over that list of stuff you gave me, | 我看过了你给我列的名单 |
[14:25] | And I think I actually want to check out Cicero. | 实际上我想申请西塞罗 |
[14:28] | I’m a little confused. | 我有点不明白 |
[14:29] | Cicero wasn’t even on your list. | 西塞罗甚至没在名单中 |
[14:31] | I understood from your mom that we were focusing on the ivies. | 你妈妈的意思是把重点放在常春藤学校上 |
[14:34] | Yeah, but it never hurts to have a safety school, right? | 不过选个保底学校也没坏处 对吗 |
[14:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:39] | We’ll postpone Brown. | 我们先把布朗放在一边 |
[14:42] | Why don’t we meet at Cicero tomorrow morning? | 我们明早在西塞罗见面怎么样 |
[14:44] | I can introduce you to the head of– | 我能把你介绍给领导 |
[14:45] | Actually, I was thinking that I should probably go by myself. | 实际上 我觉得我应该自己去 |
[14:48] | You know, to get a real feel for the place. | 感受一下学校的真实氛围 |
[14:51] | I think our time would be better | 我认为时间花在 |
[14:52] | spent meeting with some department heads. | 与系主任们的会面中会更有效果 |
[14:54] | The director of admissions happens to be a family friend. | 招生负责人碰巧是我们家的好友 |
[14:57] | Uh, do you think Cicero would be a good fit for me? | 你认为西塞罗适合我吗 |
[15:00] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 适合 |
[15:02] | You should totally come. | 你的确应该来 |
[15:03] | I’ll drive both of us. | 我开车载你一起去 |
[15:12] | When did you get home? | 你什么时候回家的 |
[15:15] | I don’t know. Like a minute ago. | 我不知道 大概一分钟之前吧 |
[15:17] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[15:18] | He’s out. How’s mom? | 他出去了 妈妈怎么样了 |
[15:20] | Puffy. Can we talk? | 有些肿 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:23] | Later, okay? | 过一会儿 好吗 |
[15:23] | I’m crushing this level. | 我马上要过关了 |
[15:26] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[15:27] | What did you say to mom | 你到底和妈妈说了什么 |
[15:28] | to make her change her mind about Europe? | 让她改变了去欧洲的想法 |
[15:29] | – Give that back to me. – Stop. | -还给我 -住手 |
[15:31] | Don’t you even care that she’s in bed right now | 你就一点也不在乎 |
[15:33] | covered in like five layers of calamine lotion! | 她现在敷着药水躺在床上么 |
[15:35] | Of course I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[15:37] | What does that have to do with Europe? | 但这和欧洲有什么关系 |
[15:39] | Nothing, I… | 没什么 我 |
[15:41] | Look, Mike, my point is you’re being selfish. | 迈克 我想说的是你太自私了 |
[15:43] | Okay, you’re sitting here playing video games | 好吧 你坐在那玩着游戏 |
[15:45] | while she’s trying to fight her swelling down– | 而她却在努力消肿 |
[15:46] | She said she needed to rest! | 她说了她需要休息 |
[15:47] | And you won’t let her leave for a trip. | 你甚至不让她出去旅行 |
[15:49] | How is that being selfish? | 那这怎么是自私呢 |
[15:51] | Because you only want her around to hold your hand | 因为你只想让她在你写论文的时候 |
[15:52] | while you’re writing a paper. | 握着你的手 给你安慰 |
[15:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:55] | I like having mom here. | 我喜欢妈妈陪着我 |
[15:59] | Why are you trying to ship her off? | 你为什么要把她送走 |
[16:00] | Cause I care about her happiness, that’s why. | 因为我在意她的幸福 这就是原因 |
[16:02] | Try your own. | 是顾你自己吧 |
[16:03] | The only reason you want her to go so bad | 你这么急切让她走的唯一原因 |
[16:05] | is so you can start boffing your teacher again. | 就是你又可以和你老师鬼混了 |
[16:13] | It’s hard to get frisky with Fitz | 有人看着你的时候 |
[16:14] | when someone’s looking over your shoulder, huh? | 和费兹卿卿我我有点难 对吧 |
[16:36] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[16:37] | Can you help me with these, please? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[16:44] | So, I heard some kids from school | 我听说你学校的同学 |
[16:47] | are going on campus visits this weekend. | 这个周末要去大学校园参观 |
[16:50] | You didn’t want to go? | 你不去吗 |
[16:51] | Well, I don’t really like | 我不是那么想去 |
[16:52] | when the tour guides walk backwards. | 当导游倒着走的时候 |
[16:54] | It makes me nauseous. | 我看着就恶心 |
[16:56] | Especially if they’re wearing pleated jeans. | 特别是他们如果穿着打褶的牛仔裤 |
[17:00] | Fine, Hanna. | 好了 汉娜 |
[17:02] | I don’t need to look at colleges. | 我不需要去看学校 |
[17:04] | I already know where I wanna go. | 我已经知道自己想去哪里了 |
[17:06] | Well, until you get into the fashion institute, | 好吧 在你去时尚学院前 |
[17:08] | You might want to have some other choices. | 你可能需要看看别的选择 |
[17:15] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:19] | No, I can talk. | 没有 我方便 |
[17:20] | I just didn’t expect to hear from you so soon. | 我只是没想到这么快就收到你的回信 |
[17:23] | Can you hang on a second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[17:26] | I got you the rice salad you like. | 我给你带了你喜欢的米饭沙拉 |
[17:29] | Start without me, I’ll be right back. | 别等我了 我一会儿就回来 |
[17:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:44] | How bad is it? | 能有多糟 |
[17:47] | You should come to my office first thing in the morning. | 你最好明天一早就来我办公室 |
[17:53] | OK. | 好吧 |
[17:54] | In spite of the divorce and everyting | 虽然他们离婚了 |
[17:55] | but do you think your dady’re would cover for your mom | 但如果你妈妈真的遇上大麻烦了 |
[17:57] | if she was in serious trouble? | 你觉得你爸爸会替她打掩护吗 |
[17:59] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[18:01] | I never went to bed. | 我根本就没睡 |
[18:02] | Do you think your dad would still put himself | 如果你妈妈真的需要的话 |
[18:04] | on the line for your mom if she really needed it? | 你觉得你爸爸会铤而走险吗 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, Han. | 我不知道 汉 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I mean, I think he would. | 是啊 我觉得他会吧 |
[18:14] | Why? Did you call your dad? | 为什么 你给你爸爸打电话了吗 |
[18:15] | No, I don’t know if I should. | 没有 我也不知道应不应该打 |
[18:18] | I mean, what if Caleb’s right? | 万一凯勒是对的呢 |
[18:19] | I don’t want to push my dad to help | 我不想求我爸爸帮忙 |
[18:20] | and then him just go the other way. | 而他却无动于衷 |
[18:23] | Yeah, well, why aren’t you waking up caleb? | 好吧 那你为什么不叫醒凯勒 |
[18:24] | You don’t think I’ve tried? | 你觉得我没试过吗 |
[18:25] | He’s camping with his dad. | 他和他爸爸去野营了 |
[18:27] | The closest thing he has to a phone | 他身上和手机最相似的 |
[18:28] | is an empty can of beans. | 就是空的豆子罐头了 |
[18:31] | What exactly brought all of this on? | 这一切都是因何而起 |
[18:34] | Her muddy shoes, they’re gone. | 她那双脏兮兮的鞋子不见了 |
[18:36] | They’re not under the sink. | 不在水槽下面 |
[18:37] | Do you think that “A” took them? | 你觉得是A拿走的吗 |
[18:39] | No, they’re probably just in her closet. | 不 可能在她的衣柜里 |
[18:40] | Did you look there? | 你找过了吗 |
[18:43] | It’s locked. | 上锁了 |
[18:45] | God, this is so weird, she never locks her closet. | 天啊 这太怪了 她从不上锁的 |
[18:47] | Well, she picked a good time to start. | 那她真挑了个好时候 |
[18:50] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[18:51] | Okay, just check in with me later, okay? | 晚一点打给我 好吗 |
[18:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:58] | Hey, you need me to drop you off at Spencer’s? | 你要我送你去斯宾塞家吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, I’m good. She’s coming to pick me up. | 没事 她一会儿来接我 |
[19:12] | Here. | 给 |
[19:15] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛 |
[19:16] | Gas money. And a little extra. | 油钱 还有点其他的开支 |
[19:19] | Dad, that’s a lot extra. | 爸爸 这个其他开支可不少啊 |
[19:21] | Well, I want you to enjoy yourself this weekend. | 我希望你能好好过个周末 |
[19:25] | Take Spencer out for a pizza, my treat. | 带斯宾塞出去吃个披萨吧 我请 |
[19:28] | I’m good. I got paid yesterday. | 我不缺钱 昨天才发了工资 |
[19:29] | Then take it, | 那就拿着这钱 |
[19:30] | and buy yourself something you ordinarily wouldn’t. | 买点平常不会买的东西 |
[19:33] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[19:34] | Handbag… | 手包啦… |
[19:36] | I don’t know. | 随你了 |
[19:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:53] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[19:58] | She’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[19:58] | She’s just tired from the medication. | 她只是疲于治疗了 |
[20:05] | Are you going to go see her? | 你会去看她吗 |
[20:07] | Yes, I was planning to later. | 是 我打算一会儿过去 |
[20:08] | Well, could you sooner than later? | 能尽快吗 |
[20:12] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[20:13] | Uh, no she doesn’t. | 不 她不需要 |
[20:14] | She needs you to tell her to go to Europe. | 她需要听到你想让她去欧洲 |
[20:17] | I do, too. | 我也是 |
[20:20] | Aria, are you asking me to convince your mother | 艾瑞亚 你是让我说服你母亲 |
[20:23] | to run off with her new boyfriend? | 和她的新男友私奔去吗 |
[20:28] | Well, that’s not going to happen. | 我不能这么做 |
[20:30] | Why would you want me to do that? | 你为什么要我这么做 |
[20:32] | Because she doesn’t understand | 因为她不知道 |
[20:33] | what she’s giving up if she doesn’t go. | 如果不去 会损失什么 |
[20:36] | Wouldn’t you miss her? | 你不会想念她吗 |
[20:39] | Yes, so much. | 会的 非常想 |
[20:44] | Look she’s only staying here | 但她待在这里 |
[20:45] | because she thinks that she has to. | 仅仅是因为她觉得不得不如此 |
[20:48] | And you’re the only person who can release her from that. | 你是唯一能消解她这一想法的人 |
[20:51] | Aria… | 艾瑞亚 |
[20:52] | Your mother is a grown woman | 你妈妈是个成年人了 |
[20:53] | who can make her own decisions. | 能自己做出决定 |
[20:59] | Look, I know that this is a really strange request. | 听着 我知道这个请求非常奇怪 |
[21:04] | But she values your opinion. | 但她重视你的意见 |
[21:05] | And she still cares a lot about what you think of her. | 也依旧非常在意你对她的看法 |
[21:25] | 学生会 欢迎来访者 | |
[21:26] | Our first stop today is a Regents’ Tea. | 今天的第一站是瑞杰特茶座 |
[21:29] | Head of the Humanities Department’s gonna be there, | 人文科学系的主任会到场 |
[21:32] | So if you can casually slip in | 所以 如果你们能不经意地 |
[21:33] | a reference to Kierkegaard, | 引用一下克尔凯郭尔 |
[21:34] | – You’ll make his heart go pitter-pat. – Yeah. | -那他可要高兴得心花怒放了 -是啊 |
[21:36] | – You know those sorority scholarships you mentioned earlier? – Yeah. | -你之前提过女生会奖学金 -怎么了 |
[21:39] | How do I get one of those? | 我怎样才能得到呢 |
[21:40] | Do they require pom-poms? | 需要参加拉拉队吗 |
[21:43] | No, but there are certain steps | 不 但是你能做些事情 |
[21:45] | you could take to help yourself get noticed. | 让自己与众不同 |
[21:49] | I’d be happy to talk more about it. | 我很愿意之后详谈 |
[21:50] | Maybe over a meal? | 一起吃顿饭怎样 |
[21:52] | Yeah, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[21:56] | – I’ll get our badges. – Cool. | -我去拿参观证 -好 |
[22:00] | Okay, I think you can dial it back. | 你没必要装得这么像 |
[22:02] | He doesn’t need to believe | 他不需要相信 |
[22:03] | that we actually want to go to this podunk school. | 我们真的会去这所无名学校 |
[22:06] | I just need you to help me distract him long enough, | 我只是需要你帮我尽量拖着他 |
[22:07] | So that we can track down the number that Ali kept calling. | 这样才能追踪到艾莉一直在打的电话 |
[22:10] | Hey, Spencer, I — | 斯宾塞 我… |
[22:11] | He’s gonna come back any second. So, here’s the plan. | 他随时可能回来 计划是这样的 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna up Jar Jar Binks | 我去侦查情况 |
[22:14] | and I need you to occupy Brendan | 你得缠住布兰登 |
[22:15] | at more with bores or whatever. | 随便找点什么事做 |
[22:17] | First chance you get, brush him off, meet me back here. | 一有机会就摆脱他 回这里见我 |
[22:19] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[22:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好 没问题 |
[22:23] | Ready to go? | 准备好出发了吗 |
[22:24] | Yeah, actually I need to freshen up. | 嗯 我还得梳洗一下 |
[22:27] | So, I’m just gonna head back over to the hotel, | 我直接回酒店 |
[22:29] | and I will catch up with you guys later, okay? | 之后和你们碰头 可以吗 |
[22:31] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[22:36] | – Ta-da. – Great. | -看 -太好了 |
[23:39] | Hi, it’s Aria. | 我是艾瑞亚 |
[23:39] | Leave a message, I’ll call you back. | 请留言 稍后回拨 |
[23:51] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:52] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[23:53] | Hanna, now’s not the time, okay? | 汉娜 现在不是时候 好吗 |
[23:55] | I need answers from a guy who spends his weekends | 我需要从一个人那里得到些消息 |
[23:56] | pretending to be a Hufflepuff. | 他整个周末都在假装是个大学通 |
[23:58] | I’ve got to focus here. | 我得关注这边 |
[23:59] | No, Spencer. I’m bugging out | 不 斯宾塞 我害怕极了 |
[24:00] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[24:02] | I went snooping through my mom’s closet, | 我搜了我妈妈的衣柜 |
[24:03] | Looking for the shoes. | 想找那双鞋 |
[24:04] | Hanna, will you please leave your poor mother alone. | 汉娜 不要去管你那可怜的妈妈了 |
[24:07] | You already gave her a Britney shears in your dream, | 你已经梦到她像小甜甜一样剃掉了头发 |
[24:09] | What else are you going to do to that woman? | 你还想对她怎么样 |
[24:11] | Look, I’ve gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[24:11] | The number that Ali kept calling is in this area code. | 艾莉一直打的号码区号就是这里 |
[24:14] | If we can find board shorts, | 如果我们能找到短裤哥 |
[24:15] | we can find out what happened to Ali. | 就能知道艾莉发生了什么事 |
[24:17] | – Wish me luck. – No! | -祝我好运 -不要挂 |
[24:18] | Spencer, wait! I– | 斯宾塞 等等 我 |
[24:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:57] | I love your shirt. | 我很喜欢你的T恤 |
[25:01] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮到你 |
[25:03] | I was just wondering | 我只是想知道 |
[25:04] | if you could tell me | 你是否能告诉我 |
[25:08] | whose number this is. | 这是谁的号码 |
[25:09] | There’s an automated directory right over there. | 那边就有一台自动化号码簿 |
[25:12] | Okay, but even though it’s a campus number, | 好吧 但这是校园的电话号码 |
[25:15] | It’s actually unlisted. | 其实还未列入号码簿 |
[25:17] | I know, right? | 我知道的 对吧 |
[25:19] | If it’s unlisted, I don’t have it either. | 如果还未列入号码簿 我也不知道 |
[25:21] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[25:22] | You can’t? | 帮不了 |
[25:24] | Or you won’t? | 还是不想帮 |
[25:26] | Look man, I totally get it, okay? | 老兄 我完全明白的 |
[25:29] | “You shall not pass.” | “你无法通过” |
[25:35] | The thing is, it’s really important. | 问题是 这个真的很重要 |
[25:37] | So please? | 帮帮我好吗 |
[25:39] | For all I know that number doesn’t even exist anymore. | 据我所知 这个号码都不存在了 |
[25:41] | It totally exists. I just need to know where. | 绝对存在 我只想知道在哪里 |
[25:42] | – Why? – It’s personal. | -为什么 -这是我的私事 |
[25:44] | You trying to track down an old boyfriend or something? | 你是在跟踪前男友还是要做什么 |
[25:46] | What? No, why would you even think that? | 什么 不是 你怎么会这么想 |
[25:48] | I know girls like you. | 我知道你们这种女孩子 |
[25:49] | You got the crazy eyes. | 你们的眼睛跟着了魔似的 |
[25:51] | They’re not that crazy. | 没那么着魔 |
[25:53] | Crazy enough. | 足够了 |
[25:58] | Fine, let me see that thing. | 好吧 号码给我看看 |
[26:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | All right, the first three numbers means it’s on campus, | 前三位数字表示是在校园里 |
[26:04] | And the next three numbers means it’s on greek row. | 后面三位数字表示在大学生联谊会街道上 |
[26:07] | Really? Do you know where? | 真的吗 你知道在哪里吗 |
[26:08] | No, | 不知道 |
[26:09] | at least it gives the poor bastard a fighting chance. | 至少那可怜的家伙还有一线希望 |
[26:14] | “A Lannister always pays his debts.” | “兰尼斯特有债必还” |
[26:15] | You would like the Lannisters. | 你会喜欢兰尼斯特的 |
[26:19] | from the end of season one, | 给你说处所有坦格利安的台词 |
[26:20] | but I will not waste my breath. | 但我要省省我的力气 |
[26:22] | So, how is it? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[26:24] | It’s pretty gnarly. | 挺糟的 |
[26:25] | But I decided to take a gamble | 但我決定放手一搏 |
[26:27] | and rejoin the human race. | 重返人间 |
[26:30] | Well, you don’t look… bad. | 你看起来没那么糟嘛 |
[26:33] | Compared to what? | 和什么相比 |
[26:34] | Bleu cheese? | 蓝干酪吗 |
[26:37] | Um, I spoke with Mike this afternoon. | 今天下午我和迈克聊了一会 |
[26:40] | Oh, um, Byron, it’s a non-issue. | 拜伦 问题不在于此 |
[26:44] | And he understands that you need this time away. | 他明白你需要这次远行 |
[26:47] | Since when? | 从什么时候开始的 |
[26:49] | Since I spoke with him. | 从我和他聊了之后 |
[26:53] | This is silly. | 这很愚蠢 |
[26:54] | I’m the parent of two teenagers. | 我是两个青少年的妈妈 |
[26:56] | It’s my job. | 是我应做的 |
[26:57] | And I can cover your shift. | 我可以兼任母职 |
[26:59] | Clock some overtime, steal some paperclips. | 多加点班 多偷几个回纹针回家 |
[27:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | Because you have spent your entire adult life | 因为你已经把你整个成人生活耗费在 |
[27:09] | taking care of other people. | 照顾他人上 |
[27:10] | Me being one of them. | 我就是其中一个 |
[27:13] | And it is time for you to do something for yourself. | 现在你该为自己而活了 |
[27:16] | And you don’t think it makes me, | 你认为这不会让我 |
[27:17] | like, the worst mother of the year? | 变成年度最差母亲吗 |
[27:19] | Ella… | 埃拉 |
[27:21] | You and I talked about moving to Europe | 我们上大学的时候 |
[27:23] | when we were still in college. | 说过要搬到欧洲住 |
[27:25] | And then Aria happened. | 然后艾瑞亚出生了 |
[27:27] | Then Mike. | 再到迈克 |
[27:28] | Then a mortgage. | 接着是抵押贷款 |
[27:30] | And iceland doesn’t count. | 冰岛不算 |
[27:32] | You were busy taking care of two teenagers | 你当时忙于照顾两个孩子 |
[27:34] | and one nutty professor. | 和一个古怪的教授 |
[27:39] | You’ve been given a second chance. | 这是你的第二次机会 |
[27:42] | Take it. | 去吧 |
[27:49] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 |
[27:50] | I lost track of time. | 我忘了时间 |
[27:51] | Whatever. It’s fine. Forget it. | 无所谓 没事 算了 |
[27:53] | The important thing is we figured out that | 最重要的我们已经搞清楚 |
[27:54] | the number on Ali’s loop is here somewhere. | 艾莉那个不停出现的号码就在这附近 |
[27:57] | And that “board shorts” was probably some frat boy | 那个”短裤哥”可能是和她一起过夜的 |
[27:59] | she was having overnights with. | 兄弟会男生 |
[28:01] | Maybe I should have worn something more ladylike. | 我应该穿得优雅一点的 |
[28:03] | Does this dress look slutty to you? | 你觉不觉得这件太骚了 |
[28:06] | Not really. | 还好 |
[28:07] | But the sluttier the better. | 不过越骚越好 |
[28:08] | We have to zero in on the senior brothers. | 我们得主攻大四的男生 |
[28:10] | See if any of them remember Ali | 看有没有人记得艾莉 |
[28:11] | or who she was hooking up with that summer. | 或者她那年夏天勾搭上的男生 |
[28:15] | Look, are you sure that this sorority party is the way to go? | 你确定参加女生联谊会的聚会有帮助吗 |
[28:18] | Maybe we should just knock on the frat house doors. | 直接找兄弟会的人会不会更好 |
[28:20] | There aren’t that many of them. | 反正人数也不多 |
[28:21] | I want to go to the party, okay? | 我想参加聚会 |
[28:26] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你是对的 |
[28:26] | All the guys will probably be there anyways. | 反正男生们也许都会在那儿 |
[28:30] | Ugh, like moths to the flame. | 真够迫不及待的 |
[28:33] | Here… | 给你 |
[28:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[28:38] | Emily, it is a photo to jog memories of Ali. | 艾米丽 这张照片可以让人想起艾莉 |
[28:42] | I think this was where she was going with the money from Hector. | 她从赫柯特那儿拿钱应该就是为了来这里 |
[28:45] | You know, when we get there | 到了以后 |
[28:45] | we should probably divvy up the workload. | 我们可能要分头行动 |
[28:47] | Do you want to talk to the deltas or the kappas? | 你想和谁谈 妹子还是汉子 |
[28:50] | Neither! | 都不想 |
[28:51] | Look, I know that this is important, | 我知道这很重要 |
[28:52] | but can we please put a pin in this? | 但可以暂时放一放吗 |
[28:54] | I don’t want to do this tonight. | 我今晚不想管它 |
[28:56] | Why? This is the reason we came here. | 为什么 我们来这里就是为了这个 |
[28:57] | No, it isn’t! | 不是的 |
[28:58] | I came here to talk to sorority sisters about a scholarship. | 我来是为了和女生会的人谈奖学金的事 |
[29:02] | Yeah, that’s right, | 没错 |
[29:03] | I actually want to get into this “podunk” school. | 我还真想进这所破学校 |
[29:06] | So you’re not here to help me find a number? | 所以你不是来帮我找号码的 |
[29:08] | No. I’m here for me. | 不 我来是为了自己的事 |
[29:11] | Okay, well, now it all makes sense. | 好吧 这样就说得通了 |
[29:14] | What makes sense? | 什么说得通了 |
[29:16] | Oh, you batting those camel lashes at Brendan, | 你对布兰登放电 |
[29:19] | smiling, laughing at everything he says — | 他说什么你都笑 |
[29:21] | It’s called being nice. | 这叫做友善 |
[29:22] | It’s called flirting. | 是调情 |
[29:23] | I don’t think Brendan confused interest with flirtation. | 布兰登不会连感兴趣和调情都分不清 |
[29:25] | Well, I’ll tell you what I’m not confused about. | 但有一点我不会弄错 |
[29:27] | The fact that this entire weekend | 整个周末 |
[29:29] | you’ve conveniently failed to mention that you’re gay! | 你都没提自己是同性恋的事 |
[29:32] | No, you didn’t. | 真不敢相信 |
[29:34] | I just didn’t think that you were the type of person | 我只是觉得你不会 |
[29:36] | who would lead somebody on just to get what you wanted. | 为了达到目的而诱导别人 |
[29:38] | Nice coming from the girl who whipped off her bra | 某些人为回到十项全能队不惜表演脱衣秀 |
[29:40] | to get back on the decathlon team. | 居然还好意思这么说 |
[29:42] | Okay, I wasn’t leading him on. | 我不是在诱导他 |
[29:43] | I was being charming! | 是在施展魅力 |
[29:44] | Could have fooled me. | 差点就被你骗了 |
[29:45] | You wouldn’t know the difference. | 你不会明白它们的差别的 |
[29:46] | You’ve never had to be charming. | 你从来不用施展魅力 |
[29:48] | You get to act like a total snot-rag, | 只用做个不懂事的孩子 |
[29:50] | ’cause mommy and daddy | 因为就算闯了祸 |
[29:50] | have a safety net of cash to catch your fall! | 也有对有钱爹妈给你收拾烂摊子 |
[29:53] | *Sisters of Zeta Chi* | *联谊会的姐妹们* |
[29:57] | *The apple of god’s eye* | *上帝的掌上明珠* |
[30:00] | *Your light burns bright* | *你们如此耀眼* |
[30:02] | *When all the brothers see* | *男生们看到了* |
[30:05] | *They’ll be on bended knee* | *都会向你们下跪* |
[30:08] | *Sisters of Gamma Zee* | *联谊会的姐妹们* |
[30:11] | *Our hearts unite* | *我们团结友爱* |
[30:18] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[30:20] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[30:23] | I didn’t know that you were home. | 我不知道你在家 |
[30:25] | Um, I’m going to meet Emily and Spencer. | 我跟艾米丽和斯宾塞约好了 |
[30:28] | I was just going to call you from the car. | 本来想在车上打给你的 |
[30:31] | What are you doing that requires luggage? | 你们要做什么 为什么要带行李 |
[30:34] | A campus visit. | 是去参观校园 |
[30:35] | Cicero College. | 西塞罗学院 |
[30:38] | I thought you said you weren’t interested | 你不是说过 对文理学院 |
[30:40] | in liberal arts colleges. | 不感兴趣吗 |
[30:43] | Yeah, well, like you said | 是 但你也说过了 |
[30:45] | I should probably start thinking of other options. | 我该考虑考虑别的选择了 |
[30:53] | I’m just gonna call you when I get there, okay? | 我到了以后给你电话吧 |
[30:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:59] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[31:02] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[31:17] | So the first year you have a communal, | 大一都是住多人间 |
[31:18] | but after that you can petition to get a single. | 之后就可以申请单人间了 |
[31:21] | Cool. So, how do I apply? | 真好 那要怎么申请呢 |
[31:23] | Well, first you’ll have to meet with all the sisters. | 首先你得见见所有的姐妹 |
[31:30] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[31:33] | That was the Grunwald’s. | 那是格伦沃尔德的 |
[31:35] | What’s a “Grunwald”? | 格伦沃尔德是什么 |
[31:37] | Mrs. Grunwald. | 格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[31:38] | Our former house mother. | 我们的前舍监 |
[31:39] | She was before my time. | 我来之前是她负责的 |
[31:40] | But legend has it she was fired. | 可据说她被解雇了 |
[31:43] | Did it have something to do with that? | 事情和那个有关系吗 |
[31:45] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[31:46] | Apparently you couldn’t get anything past that bitch. | 很明显什么都逃不过那个贱人的眼 |
[31:50] | One girl said it was like | 有人说 你刚刚 |
[31:51] | she knew you were gonna sneak out | 有溜出去这个想法时 |
[31:52] | before you even got the idea yourself. | 她就能什么都知道 |
[31:57] | Anyways… | 总之 |
[31:58] | Let me show you our den. | 我先带你看看宿舍吧 |
[31:59] | We just got a new flat screen. | 我们刚装了平板电视呢 |
[32:08] | Excuse me, you wouldn’t happen to know this girl would you? | 打扰下 见过这个女孩吗 |
[32:11] | Uh-uh. No? | 不认识 |
[32:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[32:16] | Sorry, hey, do you happen to know this girl? | 打扰下 请问见过这个女孩吗 |
[32:20] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:30] | Hey. | 你好 |
[32:31] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[32:33] | I… | 我 |
[32:33] | I think I just saw Spencer in one of the rooms. | 我刚才好像看到斯宾塞了 |
[32:35] | I wasn’t looking for Spencer. | 我不是找斯宾塞的 |
[32:37] | I’m off-duty for the night. | 今晚我休息 |
[32:41] | Can I get you a drink? | 能请你喝一杯吗 |
[32:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:53] | ‘sup? | 怎么了 |
[32:54] | It’s not about you. | 不是你的事 |
[32:56] | Could you look at this photo | 看看这张照片 |
[32:57] | and let me know if you know this girl? | 你见过这个女孩吗 |
[32:59] | Yeah, I’ve seen this girl. | 对 我见过 |
[33:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, in my dreams. | 当然 在梦里 |
[33:05] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[33:06] | Morons. | 神经病 |
[33:12] | It’s the same prefix. | 区号是一样的 |
[33:18] | Spencer! | 斯宾塞 |
[33:19] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[33:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[33:21] | Looking for you! Where’s Emily? | 找你啊 艾米丽呢 |
[33:23] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[33:24] | Well, didn’t you come together? | 你们不是一起来的吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah, thought so. | 我以为是啊 |
[33:27] | Well, I need both of you now. | 我找你们两个有事 马上 |
[33:29] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[33:32] | Hanna, what’s going on? | 汉娜 发生什么事了 |
[33:37] | What? | 到底怎么了 |
[33:42] | Is that real? | 是真的吗 |
[33:43] | Why would you bring a gun to a sorority party? | 女生会派对你带枪来干什么 |
[33:45] | Because it’s the gun. | 因为这是那把枪 |
[33:46] | That killed Wilden. | 杀威尔顿那把 |
[33:47] | At least I think it is. | 至少我认为是 |
[33:49] | – Why do you have that?! – Because I found it. | -怎么会在你手上 -我找到的 |
[33:51] | In my mom’s closet. | 从我妈的衣橱里 |
[33:52] | – I have to get rid of it. – Get rid of it? | -我得把它处理掉 -什么处理掉 |
[33:53] | Hanna, no, you have to give it back to your father. | 汉娜 不行 你得把枪还给你爸 |
[33:55] | And let my dad turn my mom in to the cops? No way. | 然后让我爸告发我妈吗 不行 |
[33:57] | I don’t think he’d to that. | 我觉得你爸不会这么做的 |
[33:58] | I’m not giving him the choice. | 我是不会给他这么做的机会的 |
[34:00] | It’s better to dump it here, miles away from Rosewood. | 最好的办法是我把枪扔在这里 远离玫瑰镇 |
[34:02] | That way when the police question him, | 这样警方盘问他时 |
[34:03] | he’s not gonna know the answers. | 他就不知道枪在哪里了 |
[34:05] | And he won’t have to lie. | 这样他也不用说谎 |
[34:06] | Okay. Look, Hanna, just wait here, please? | 好吧 汉娜 你先在这里等等 |
[34:07] | Let me go find Emily. | 我去找艾米丽 |
[34:08] | No, I don’t want to hold this. | 不行 我不想带着枪 |
[34:09] | No, Hanna. Just stay here. Okay? Please don’t move. | 汉娜 先在这等着 不要走开 |
[34:11] | Don’t do anything, until I get her. | 我找到她前不要轻举妄动 |
[34:13] | And we’ll go together to your father’s. | 我们一会儿一起去你爸家 |
[34:15] | Okay? We’ll figure this out, the three of us. | 好吗 我们三个会想办法处理好的 |
[34:17] | Okay. Please just hurry. | 好吧 那你快点 |
[34:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:27] | Hey, excuse me. Sorry, have you seen Emily? | 打扰了 你见过艾米丽吗 |
[34:29] | – What? – My friend Emily, have you seen her? | -什么 -我朋友艾米丽 见过吗 |
[34:31] | Um, she went that way, with some guy. | 她去那边了 和一个男人一起 |
[34:46] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[34:50] | Em? | 艾米 |
[34:59] | Em? | 艾米 |
[35:10] | Em?! | 艾米 |
[35:21] | Hey, have you guys– | 嘿 你们有没有 |
[35:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:40] | So, me and dad against you and mom? | 我跟爸爸 对战你跟妈妈 怎样 |
[36:43] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:46] | Game on. Let’s go. | 放马过来 开始吧 |
[36:55] | Who is this? | 哪位 |
[36:59] | It ain’t Tippi the bird. | 不是小鸟蒂皮 |
[37:04] | OK. Spencer. Slow down. | 斯宾塞 慢点说 |
[37:06] | It’s like some kind of panic room or bunker, or something | 像是某种安全房 或仓库什么的 |
[37:09] | Why would the phone number lead there? | 电话号码怎么会引到那里 |
[37:11] | I don’t know, maybe… | 我不知道 也许… |
[37:13] | Maybe Ali spent some time hiding out here. | 也许艾莉在这里躲过一段时间 |
[37:16] | But someone was picking up that line. | 但是有人接过电话 |
[37:18] | Ali was not calling herself. | 艾莉不会给自己打电话 |
[37:19] | Okay, but why would board shorts need to go | 但为什么短裤哥得跑到 |
[37:21] | to a sorority house to answer his calls? | 女生联谊会去接他的电话 |
[37:25] | Look, I have to go, Okay? | 听着 我得走了 |
[37:26] | I have to go find Hanna and Emily. | 我得去找汉娜和艾米丽 |
[37:28] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[37:29] | What the hell is Hanna doing there? | 汉娜在那里干嘛 |
[37:31] | Look, I’ve got to go. | 我真得挂了 |
[37:32] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:56] | Dude, I scored a touchdown, man! | 哥们 我触底得分一次 |
[37:58] | It was awesome! | 感觉棒极了 |
[38:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:15] | In the past year or so | 大约在过去的一年里 |
[38:16] | I’ve actually become a pretty good cook. | 我的厨艺越发精湛 |
[38:19] | Oh, you look out. | 你喝完了 |
[38:20] | Can I get you another? | 再帮你拿一杯吗 |
[38:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[38:25] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[38:44] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[38:46] | – What’s wrong? – What? | -怎么了 -什么 |
[38:47] | Oh, sorry, I think I just saw one of my friends. | 不好意思 我刚刚以为看见了一个朋友 |
[38:51] | You look upset. | 你看起来很失落 |
[38:52] | No, no, it’s just really strange that she’d here. | 不 不 只是奇怪她出现在这儿 |
[38:55] | So, I need to find her and see what’s going on. | 所以我得找到她 问问怎么回事 |
[38:58] | Don’t stress. | 别紧张 |
[38:59] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry, Brendan. | 抱歉 布兰登 |
[39:06] | You seem like a really great guy, | 你看起来是个好男生 |
[39:08] | But I think I may have given you the wrong impression. | 但我想我可能让你误会了 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:13] | I’m not available. | 我不是单身 |
[39:15] | I’m with someone. | 我有另一半 |
[39:16] | Maybe he’s not making you happy anymore. | 说不定他不再让你感到开心了 |
[39:19] | He’s a she. | “他”是个女孩 |
[39:20] | And she’s amazing. | 而且特别好 |
[39:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:28] | I’ll still help you find your friend, if you want. | 我还是打算帮你找朋友 如果你愿意 |
[39:31] | It’s pretty dark out here, people have been drinking. | 外面挺黑的 大家都喝了不少 |
[39:34] | These parties can get a little… | 这样的派对可能会有点 |
[39:36] | out of control. | 失去控制 |
[39:39] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[40:05] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[40:09] | Hanna, is that you? | 汉娜 是你吗 |
[40:41] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[40:43] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:55] | Who is that? | 谁在那边 |
[40:57] | Tell me who you are! | 告诉我你是谁 |
[41:30] | Welcome to college, pre-frosh! | 欢迎来到大学 准新生 |
[41:51] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[41:53] | – Where’s hanna? – I don’t know. | -汉娜在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[41:55] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干嘛 |
[41:55] | We need to find her, before she does something really stupid. | 我们得在她做蠢事之前找到她 |
[42:08] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[42:10] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[42:12] | Get down on the ground, | 趴在地上 |
[42:14] | put your hands in front of you! | 把双手放在身前 |
[42:17] | Suspect’s last name is Marin, | 嫌疑人姓玛琳 |
[42:19] | first name Hanna. | 名叫汉娜 |
[42:21] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[42:31] | Wait! | 等等 |
[42:32] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[42:44] | 未知号码 友情提示 说不定汉娜和她妈妈可以共用一个律师 亲亲 A | |
[43:13] | 卡拉·格伦沃尔德 女舍监 |