时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Ali? | 艾莉 |
[00:08] | I’ve been tracking my missing RV. | 我一直在寻找我丢失的房车 |
[00:10] | Toby took it. He gave it to “A”, | 托比开走了 他交给了A |
[00:12] | but spencer already knew that. | 斯宾塞早就知道了 |
[00:13] | I want to explain everything, but I just can’t. | 我很想跟你解释这一切 但还不行 |
[00:15] | I know you’re trying to protect Toby, | 我知道你是想保护托比 |
[00:17] | But I really wish you’d | 但我真的希望 |
[00:18] | think about the people you were hurting. | 你能想想你正在伤害的人 |
[00:19] | If we just tell them the truth, | 如果我们告诉他们真相 |
[00:20] | “A” is the only chance I have | A是我唯一的机会 |
[00:21] | of finding out what really happened to my mom. | 来查清我妈妈到底出了什么事 |
[00:23] | I think “A” gave you something real. | A给你的文件恐怕是真的 |
[00:25] | I’ve gotta find Dr. Palmer. | 我必须找到帕默医生 |
[00:26] | You tell her to stay away from that girl! | 告诉她别再和那个女孩来往 |
[00:28] | – What girl? – The blonde girl! | -哪个女孩 -金发那个 |
[00:30] | The MRI confirmed a partial tear of the rotator cuff. | 磁共振检查证实肩袖部分撕裂 |
[00:33] | – What about swimming? – There’s a possibility of surgery. | -还能游泳吗 -可能需要手术 |
[00:35] | You kissed me, and I pushed you off and then you left. | 你想吻我 我推开了你 然后你走了 |
[00:38] | Everybody knows you and Mr. Fitz | 大家都知道你和费兹老师 |
[00:39] | weren’t just scrabble buddies. | 不只是玩拼字游戏那么简单 |
[00:40] | You cannot be the guy that helps me feel better anymore. | 你不再是那个能安慰我的人了 |
[00:43] | Don’t you get that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[00:44] | I’m your brother. I’m supposed to watch out for you. | 我是你弟弟 我应该要照顾你 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna make it up to you. | 我会弥补这一切的 |
[00:48] | Stop! That’s my car! What are you doing?! | 住手 这是我的车 你在干什么 |
[00:50] | I found it in my mom’s closet. I have to get rid of it. | 我在我妈衣橱里找到的 我得把它处理掉 |
[00:54] | Hold it! | 不许动 |
[00:55] | I didn’t kill anyone, | 我没有杀任何人 |
[00:57] | and I did nobring a gun into this house! | 我也没有把枪带进这所房子 |
[00:59] | – You have the right to an attorney… – She didn’t do it! | -你有权找律师 -不是她干的 |
[01:02] | Tell her that you didn’t do it! | 告诉她不是你干的 |
[01:03] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:17] | I think that goes on the top shelf. | 我觉得那个该放在顶层 |
[01:19] | Really? Thanks for telling me that. | 是吗 谢谢你告诉我 |
[01:22] | This time. | 这次告诉了我 |
[01:26] | Here. Let me do it. I’ll do it. | 来 我放吧 让我来放 |
[01:33] | How’s your shoulder? | 你的肩膀怎么样了 |
[01:35] | Obviously still hurts. | 很明显还在疼 |
[01:37] | Physical therapy isn’t really helping. | 理疗不是很有用 |
[01:39] | Neither is tension. | 紧张也只会加重 |
[01:41] | I know. And I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[01:44] | Toby just isn’t ready | 托比只是还没准备好 |
[01:45] | to let you guys know what’s going on yet. | 让你们知道事情的真相 |
[01:46] | I swear, we tried to follow Shana, but I just– | 我发誓 我们努力去追莎娜 只是 |
[01:48] | Can we stop talking about Shana for a minute? | 就不能别提莎娜这个名字吗 |
[01:51] | We need to concentrate on Hanna. | 我们的关注点是汉娜 |
[01:54] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是 你说得对 |
[01:57] | Good. You two are talking. | 挺好 你俩开始说话了 |
[01:59] | Now if we could only get Hanna to eat. | 任务只剩下让汉娜张口吃饭了 |
[02:02] | We could order those mozzarella sticks from the brew. | 我们可以从咖啡店叫点起司条 |
[02:04] | She loves those. | 她喜欢吃那个 |
[02:06] | The brew can’t deliver | 那家咖啡店没有 |
[02:07] | the one thing she really wants– her mom. | 她最想要的 她妈妈 |
[02:11] | This stuff is getting rock-hard. | 这玩意儿变得跟石头一样硬了 |
[02:13] | No, don’t throw it out. | 别 别扔掉 |
[02:15] | Maybe Hanna’s dad will eat it when he gets back. | 也许汉娜的爸爸回来后想吃呢 |
[02:17] | Or we can use it to chisel Mrs. Marin out of jail. | 或者我们可以用它帮玛琳夫人越狱 |
[02:20] | I don’t think that would go over so well at her arraignment. | 我觉得她的审讯不会那么容易混过去的 |
[02:23] | What’s going on with that, anyway? Has hanna said anything? | 到底怎么回事 汉娜有说什么吗 |
[02:25] | Only that her dad won’t take her | 她只说过 她爸爸不带她去 |
[02:26] | to any of the meetings with the legal team. | 参加任何与律师团的见面 |
[02:29] | Well, I’ll see what I can find out. | 我看看我能发现点什么吧 |
[02:31] | Look, it’s getting late. Why don’t you two head home, | 今天挺晚了 要不你俩回家吧 |
[02:33] | and I’ll make sure that Hanna | 我来照顾汉娜 |
[02:34] | gets something to eat before her dad gets back. | 保证在她爸回来之前让她吃点东西 |
[02:37] | It’s time to bust out the big guns | 该发射我们的躺椅炮弹 |
[02:39] | cake frosting and a spoon. | 糖霜蛋糕和勺子啦 |
[02:41] | – I’m good to stay. – Me too. | -我可以留下的 -我也是 |
[02:43] | The only way we’re getting Hanna through this is together. | 让汉娜度过困难的唯一方法就是我们在一起 |
[02:54] | So where is she, anyway? | 她人呢 |
[02:58] | Just promise me you won’t do anything stupid, Caleb. | 答应我 不要做任何傻事 凯勒 |
[03:01] | I would never do anything stupid, Hanna. | 我绝不做任何傻事 汉娜 |
[03:04] | Never? | 绝不吗 |
[03:06] | You let me into your life. | 你让我进入你的生活 |
[03:07] | I think that was the smartest thing I’ve ever done. | 那是我认为我做过最聪明的一件事 |
[03:10] | You are not going to lose me, Hanna. I promise, okay? | 你不会失去我的 汉娜 我保证 |
[03:14] | As soon as I find something | 只要我一找到 |
[03:15] | to help get these murder charges off of her back, | 能帮她洗清谋杀罪名的证据 |
[03:17] | – I’ll be right there beside you. – Coffee? | -我就会立刻回到你身边 -要咖啡吗 |
[03:20] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[03:21] | The girls are downstairs. | 姐妹们都在楼下呢 |
[03:22] | Okay. I love you. | 好的 我爱你 |
[03:25] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:31] | She’s a tough girl. | 她很坚强 |
[03:33] | Who you tellin’? | 那是当然 |
[03:36] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[04:00] | 《玫瑰镇焦点》 本地侦探斯莱 | |
[04:03] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:46] | Okay, so the intake session is not covered by insurance? | 摄入部分不在保险赔付范围内对吗 |
[04:52] | No, no, that’s all right. We’ll take the appointment. | 不不 没关系 我们还是要预约的 |
[04:55] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[04:57] | – You’re not working today, are you? – No. | -你今天不去打工吧 -不去 |
[04:59] | Why? What’s up? | 有什么事吗 |
[05:00] | Someone at the station suggested prolotherapy for your shoulder. | 警局里有人建议你的肩膀可以保络治疗 |
[05:05] | Uh, prolotherapy? | 保络治疗是什么 |
[05:06] | Yeah, it’s this series of injections | 就是在受伤处注射一系列的物质 |
[05:09] | that stimulate the tissue around the injury | 以刺激组织 |
[05:11] | to promote healing. | 促进愈合 |
[05:12] | How many injections? | 要打几针 |
[05:13] | Well, it’s one a week for about two months. | 每周一针 总共两个月 |
[05:19] | Mom, I can | 妈妈 如果真的有效果 |
[05:20] | help pay for part of it if that helps. | 我可以支付一部分的医药费 |
[05:21] | No. No, no. The first session’s gonna be a little tricky, | 不不 第一阶段的费用确实比较棘手 |
[05:24] | but insurance should cover most of the treatment. | 但保险公司会承担大部分的费用 |
[05:28] | And if it works the way it’s supposed to, | 最终如果真的有效 |
[05:29] | then maybe you won’t even have to have surgery. | 也许你就不用动手术了 |
[05:32] | Um, well, the physical therapy has been helping, | 理疗还是有些效果的 |
[05:35] | so if we don’t have to spend more money, then… | 我们没必要再多花钱了 |
[05:37] | Honey, look. Your father and I both agree | 宝贝 我和你父亲都认为 |
[05:38] | that this is something worth trying, | 这个方法值得尝试一下 |
[05:40] | so we will find a way to cover the cost, not you. | 所以钱的事情我们想办法 你不用担心 |
[05:45] | I’m sorry, it’s Hanna. | 抱歉 是汉娜 |
[05:46] | She’s trying to get in touch with me. | 她在联系我 |
[05:48] | I’m supposed to go over there this afternoon. | 今天下午我得过去 |
[05:51] | Look, Emily, I know you want to be there for her. | 艾米丽 我知道你想陪在她身边 |
[05:55] | I feel so bad for Hanna. | 汉娜的事我也难受 |
[05:57] | But…right or wrong, | 但… 不管对错 |
[06:00] | Ashley’s been accused of murder.. | 艾什莉已经被指控杀害 |
[06:04] | And I really think that Hanna needs | 而且我认为当下汉娜最需要的 |
[06:05] | to spend some time with her father right now. | 是和她父亲待在一起 |
[06:12] | Okay, just meet me at the station and we’ll go from there. | 来警局找我 然后我们一起去 |
[06:15] | And straight after school– | 一下课就来 |
[06:16] | The clinic wants you there at 3:45. Okay? | 诊所让你三点四十五到那里 |
[06:28] | At least he fixed the windshield. | 至少他把挡风玻璃修好了 |
[06:30] | I wonder how long it’s gonna take him to fix the rest. | 我想知道他要多久才能修完剩下的 |
[06:33] | He should just sold the thing for scrap and started over. | 他就应该当废品卖掉 再买新的 |
[06:35] | Mike, Connor works at a coffee shop. | 迈克 康纳在一家咖啡店打工 |
[06:38] | The only four wheels he can afford is a skateboard. | 四个轮子的 他只买得起滑板 |
[06:41] | Wait, wait, wait. Now you feel sorry for this guy? | 等一下 你是在对那家伙感到怜惜吗 |
[06:43] | Sorry? No. No. | 怜惜 不 不 |
[06:47] | Part of me would have gladly taken a whack at that pi?ata. | 我还想去对那个陶罐车再来几拳呢 |
[06:51] | Whoever did it knows Connor’s a wuss. | 不管谁干的 他肯定知道康纳是个胆小鬼 |
[06:53] | That he always gets worked by offense, | 吓唬一下就怂了 |
[06:55] | hasn’t fouled out of a game this season. | 比赛场上 他从来未因犯规被罚离场 |
[06:57] | Things get aggressive, he backs down, every time. | 对方占了上风 他就萎了 每次都这样 |
[07:01] | You know, you never showed up at Emily’s open mic. | 你从没出现在艾米丽的K歌之夜 |
[07:03] | Sad chicks in hipster glasses | 一脸幽怨的少女们带着时髦眼镜 |
[07:05] | playing the same three chords | 背景音永远都是那三首 |
[07:07] | and whining about their ex? | 各自抱怨着自己的前任 |
[07:08] | Yeah, no thanks. | 还是算了吧 |
[07:11] | So… | 所以 |
[07:14] | you just stayed home? | 你就只是待在家里 |
[07:16] | Really? | 没搞错吧 |
[07:17] | I’m not accusing, I’m just inquiring. | 我没有指责的意思 我就是问问 |
[07:20] | Hello? I play lacrosse. | 是吗 我是打长曲棍球 |
[07:22] | It’s a tiny little stick. | 那个棍子非常细 |
[07:24] | That car was smashed by a bat, a lead pipe, | 那辆车是被棒球棍或者铅管 |
[07:27] | maybe even a sledge hammer. | 甚至可能是大锤砸的 |
[07:29] | Okay, forget I asked. | 就当我没问 |
[07:34] | I gotta get to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[07:44] | So your father decided to stay at the house with you? | 你爸爸决定待在家里陪你吗 |
[07:47] | Yeah. It’ll just be easier that way. | 是的 这样会方便些 |
[07:50] | He doesn’t have to drive me all the way to school, | 他不用把我送到学校 |
[07:52] | and we’ll just stay at his place on the weekends. | 我们只是周末留在他家 |
[07:54] | Isabelle and Kate called. | 伊莎贝尔和凯特打来电话 |
[07:56] | They said nice things, so it shouldn’t be too bad. | 她们说了些安慰的话 所以不会太惨 |
[08:00] | Sounds like it’s all working out. | 听起来一切都有好转 |
[08:05] | Um, Mrs. Hastings said I should pick something | 海斯汀太太认为我该给你带些东西 |
[08:07] | for you to wear to court. | 用于你出庭 |
[08:09] | I was thinking the navy suit with the mandarin collar? | 那套中式领的海军制服怎么样 |
[08:12] | Yeah, and there’s a– | 不错 还有… |
[08:14] | a watch that your grandma Marin gave me a long time ago. | 很久以前 你外婆玛琳给我的一块手表 |
[08:18] | Be sure to grab that. | 一定要带来 |
[08:19] | That’s in the top tray in my jewelry box. | 在我的首饰盒最上层的抽屉里 |
[08:23] | Mrs. Hastings said no jewelry. | 海斯汀太太说不能戴首饰 |
[08:27] | Right. | 也是 |
[08:31] | Regina is such a tough old broad. | 女王是个偏男性化的老牌子了 |
[08:33] | I was hoping some of that would rub off. | 我曾希望它的男性化可以少一些 |
[08:36] | I could really use some “tough” right now. | 而现在的我还挺需要些”男性的坚强”的 |
[08:43] | Um…so the silent auction | 为了学校图书馆改造的 |
[08:45] | for the school library renovation’s coming up. | 无声拍卖会就要开始了 |
[08:48] | – Yeah. – It’s gonna be in this swank new restaurant in the city. | -是吗 -在市里一家很拉风的新餐厅 |
[08:51] | I don’t know, I was thinking that | 我在想在票卖光之前 |
[08:53] | maybe I should get us ticket before it sells out. | 我也许应该给我们俩买好门票 |
[08:54] | Don’t, sweetie. | 别说了 宝贝 |
[08:55] | I heard it might be black-tie this year. | 我听说今年也许会要求穿半正式服装 |
[09:00] | I-I just need to get through the arraignment. | 我要熬过这次的提讯 |
[09:02] | That’s all I can think about right now. | 这是现在我唯一考虑的事情 |
[09:05] | Well, we can bid like crazy on a spa package | 我们可以在温泉会馆或滑雪场馆里【求校】 |
[09:07] | – or a ski trip. – Hanna. | -疯了一样地出价 -汉娜 |
[09:11] | Promise me you’ll be my date. | 答应我你会陪我去 |
[09:24] | I can’t promise you that. | 我不能答应你 |
[09:26] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[09:29] | Because you’re going with me. | 因为你会跟我一起去 |
[09:43] | You sure that Spencer remembered that partial tail number right? | 你确定斯宾塞记得的那个部分尾号没错吗 |
[09:46] | I feel like I’ve been at this for days. | 我好像搜索了好几天了 |
[09:48] | She can quote entire passages of Dostoyevsky– | 她能用两种语言整段引用 |
[09:52] | in two languages. Keep trying. | 陀思妥耶夫斯基的文章 继续找吧 |
[09:56] | You really think that tracking down this plane is our best shot? | 你真觉得追查这架飞机最有可能找到线索吗 |
[09:58] | When I was working with Mona, | 我帮梦娜做事时 |
[10:00] | she thought red coat was pulling the strings. | 她以为红外套女孩是幕后黑手 |
[10:02] | Getting the girls to the lodge that night to burn the place down? | 那晚把女孩们引到小屋然后放火 |
[10:05] | That’s definitely an “A” move. | 绝对是A的手笔 |
[10:07] | Hanna thinks that Alison is still alive. | 汉娜认为艾莉森还活着 |
[10:09] | Yeah, Spencer saw her too. | 斯宾塞也见到她了 |
[10:11] | Everyone else just saw a blond in a red coat. | 别人只看到了一个穿红外套的金发女郎 |
[10:14] | – What about you? – Out cold. | -那你呢 -晕了 |
[10:16] | For all I know, she’s the one who clocked me. | 我只知道 是她打了我 |
[10:20] | You know, what I don’t get is how did red coat | 我不明白的是 红外套女孩是怎么 |
[10:23] | get from Thornhill all the way back to town to frame Hanna’s mom? | 从康山回到镇上陷害汉娜的妈妈的 |
[10:26] | When we find her, we’ll ask. | 等找到她再问吧 |
[10:29] | – Switch? – Gladly. | -要对换吗 -求之不得 |
[10:33] | I was looking for a pen earlier, | 我之前找笔的时候 |
[10:35] | and I found this. | 看到了这个 |
[10:40] | – Did you read that? – No. I just… | -你看过吗 -没有… |
[10:43] | I thought– red coat is “A,” right? | 我以为 红外套女孩是A 对吧 |
[10:45] | – We’re looking for a blond. – It’s not this. | -我们在找一个金发女孩 -不是这个 |
[10:47] | What we’re after, it’s, uh, something else. | 我们要找的跟这个没关系 |
[10:52] | O-kay. | 好吧 |
[10:55] | I’m starving. Do you, um, want anything from downstairs? | 我快饿死了 要我从楼下拿点吃的上来吗 |
[10:58] | I’ll take a sandwich or something. | 随便拿个三明治吧 |
[11:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:06] | We got a hit. | 有匹配结果了 |
[11:07] | Same kind of plane as the one at Thornhill. | 和康山那架同一型号的飞机 |
[11:10] | The flight plans are private. | 飞行计划没有公开 |
[11:11] | The address of record is at Howell Acres Flight Center. | 记录地址是豪厄尔·埃克斯飞行中心 |
[11:14] | That’s not far from here. | 离这不远 |
[11:16] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[11:21] | No one’s seen Shana since the Open Mic. | K歌之夜以后就没人见过莎娜了 |
[11:23] | It’s like she disappeared. | 她好像消失了似的 |
[11:25] | She can’t just disappear. This isn’t Hogworts. | 怎么可能消失 又不是在霍格沃茨 |
[11:28] | There’s only so many halls and classrooms. | 就这么几个礼堂和教室 |
[11:29] | Well, she sped out of Ravenswood in Jenna’s Mustang. | 她开着詹娜的福特野马匆匆离开了鸦林镇 |
[11:32] | Maybe she knows that Spencer and Toby saw her. | 也许她知道斯宾塞和托比看到她了 |
[11:35] | Maybe she doesn’t want to answer any questions. | 也许她不想回答任何问题 |
[11:37] | She’ll pop up again. | 她还会再出现的 |
[11:38] | Like it or not, she always does. | 不管你喜不喜欢 她总会出现 |
[11:41] | I could have brought that to you. | 我可以把东西拿给你 |
[11:43] | I was out earlier anyway. | 反正我出门早了 |
[11:45] | I went to go visit my mom. | 去看我妈妈了 |
[11:47] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[11:56] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[11:58] | Emily. I can take it from here. | 艾米丽 交给我处理吧 |
[12:04] | – So I’ll see you later? – Yeah, as soon as I can. | -一会儿见 -好 我尽快 |
[12:09] | I’m surprised you showed up today. | 你今天竟然来上课了 |
[12:11] | Um, this is about the essay I didn’t turn in yesterday, right? | 是因为我昨天没交论文 是吧 |
[12:15] | No, this is about me checking in. | 不 我不是来催作业的 |
[12:17] | With all you’re going through, | 你家发生这么多事 |
[12:18] | I can’t imagine leaving the house, let alone coming here. | 换我肯定不会走出家门 更别提来上学了 |
[12:22] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[12:24] | Well, it’s not that easy. | 很不容易 |
[12:26] | Everywhere I go people are staring at me all judgey-eyed, | 不管走到哪里 大家都在打量我 |
[12:28] | like that lady in the book. | 就好像书里那个女人 |
[12:31] | You know the one. | 你知道那本书的 |
[12:33] | Well, there are a lot of books in the world, Hanna. | 这世上有很多书 汉娜 |
[12:35] | Like, really a lot. | 非常多 |
[12:36] | No, the-the one with the judgey eyes | 不 那个一副打量人的眼神 |
[12:38] | and–and the knitting, um… | 还织着毛衣的… |
[12:41] | Madame DeBarge. | 德巴奇太太 |
[12:42] | Defarge? | 德法奇 |
[12:45] | Close enough. | 差不多啦 |
[12:47] | Um, can I just get an I.O.U. for that essay? | 那篇论文我能不能先欠着 |
[12:51] | What essay? | 什么论文 |
[12:53] | Thank you, Mr. Fitz. | 谢谢 费兹老师 |
[12:54] | Not forever, though, just until… | 不能不交哦 等你… |
[12:58] | You’ve got a little less on your plate. | 家里的事处理好之后 |
[13:00] | I meant thank you for being a really decent guy. | 我是谢你这么体贴 |
[13:13] | Miss Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利小姐 |
[13:15] | I was just coming to find you. | 我正要去找你 |
[13:16] | – We have an issue. – We do? | -有点事 -是吗 |
[13:19] | Your brother Mike. | 是你弟弟迈克 |
[13:21] | I just got a call from the police department. | 警方刚给我打电话 |
[13:23] | A student’s car was vandalized, | 一位学生的车被人肆意毁坏 |
[13:24] | and it’s possible your brother was involved. | 你弟弟可能涉案 |
[13:27] | Do you know anything about that? | 你知道什么情况吗 |
[13:30] | No. I mean, I– | 不 我是说 |
[13:31] | I was at the brew when it happened, | 事情发生时我在咖啡店 |
[13:34] | but I-I didn’t see anything. | 但我什么都没看见 |
[13:36] | – And your brother was– – I invited him to come to the show. | -你弟弟 -我邀请他一起去看节目 |
[13:38] | But he–he said that he wanted to video-chat with my mom, | 但他说 想和妈妈视频聊天 |
[13:41] | so he stayed home. | 所以他留在家里了 |
[13:43] | And Connor’s car was at the brew when it happened, so– | 事情发生时康纳的车在咖啡店 所以 |
[13:50] | – Is that all? – Not quite. | -可以了吗 -没那么简单 |
[13:53] | His medication– is your brother still taking it? | 他的药 你弟弟还在服用吗 |
[13:55] | Yes, of course. What does that have to do– | 当然了 但这有什么关系 |
[13:58] | There were some problems last year, Aria. | 去年发生了一些问题 艾瑞亚 |
[14:00] | I know that you’re aware | 我也知道你意识到了 |
[14:01] | of the ways in which your brother acted out. | 你弟弟的一些不妥的行为 |
[14:04] | A fist fight, some theft– | 打架 偷窃 |
[14:06] | I’m just trying to get a look at the overall picture here. | 我只是想全面的了解情况 |
[14:09] | Mr. Hackett, Mike’s fine. | 哈克特先生 迈克很好 |
[14:14] | Thank you, Miss Montgomery. You’re excused. | 谢谢 蒙哥马利小姐 你可以走了 |
[14:31] | I’m a little busier than I thought I would be here today. | 我没想到今天会这么忙 |
[14:33] | Are you sure you’re okay doing this by yourself? | 你确定你一个人可以吗 |
[14:35] | I guess so. | 应该没事 |
[14:38] | Is Lieutenant Tanner in today? | 坦纳中尉今天来了吗 |
[14:39] | I saw her in passing this morning. | 早上我看到她了 |
[14:42] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[14:43] | – But you didn’t talk to her? – No. | -但你没跟她说话 -没 |
[14:45] | – Why? – Uh, she came by the open mic. | -怎么了 -她来K歌之夜了 |
[14:48] | I wanted to ask her if she liked it. | 我想问问她是不是喜欢 |
[14:51] | Okay, so I’ve already faxed over the intake paperwork. | 我已经把服药的资料给他们传真过去了 |
[14:54] | Just show them the insurance card | 登记的时候 |
[14:56] | when you check in with the receptionist. | 给他们看一眼保险卡就可以了 |
[14:57] | I’ve got a key to sign in. | 我有个钥匙要登记一下 |
[15:00] | Hang on one second. | 等一下 |
[15:03] | What’s the case number? | 案子编号是多少 |
[15:05] | W46809 W-4-6-8-0-9. | |
[15:12] | 4 6 ..4-6… | |
[15:16] | Here. | 这里 |
[15:20] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:25] | Are the police still looking for other suspects in Wilden’s murder? | 警察还在寻找杀害威尔登的其他嫌疑人吗 |
[15:29] | Yes, Emily. The investigation is still ongoing. | 是的 艾米丽 调查还在继续 |
[15:32] | Mom, can you print out the directions to the clinic? | 妈妈 能帮我把去诊所的路线打印出来吗 |
[15:34] | I’m not quite sure how to get there. | 我不清楚怎么去那里 |
[15:37] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:42] | I meant to do that earlier. I’m–I’m sorry. | 我本来打算早点准备好的 抱歉 |
[15:47] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好了 我马上回来 |
[16:05] | Yeah. No, I understand. | 是 不 我理解 |
[16:07] | Okay, well, we will– we’ll see you then. | 好的 那我们到时候见 |
[16:12] | Is your brother with you? | 你弟弟和你在一起吗 |
[16:14] | I think he has practice. | 他应该在训练 |
[16:15] | Well, I hope for his sake | 好吧 为了他好 |
[16:17] | this is all just a huge misunderstanding. | 我希望这只是一场误解 |
[16:20] | I was… | 我刚刚 |
[16:22] | I just got off the phone with the school, | 我刚和学校通过电话 |
[16:24] | and one of his teammates is filing a police report, | 他的一个队友报案了 |
[16:27] | and that kid’s father is pressing to have him expelled. | 这个孩子的爸爸施压要开除他 |
[16:30] | – Expelled? – Yes. | -开除 -是 |
[16:32] | Over some kind of damage to a car? | 就因为损毁了车子 |
[16:34] | It’s that kid. Connor. | 就是那个孩子 康纳 |
[16:36] | The one that you tutored last week. | 你上周辅导过的孩子 |
[16:38] | Did you notice any tension between them? | 你注意到他们之间有什么问题吗 |
[16:41] | I mean, is it– is there any truth to this? | 我是说 这件事是真的吗 |
[16:47] | Aria…if you know something about this, | 艾瑞亚 要是你知道些隐情 |
[16:50] | I need you to tell me. | 我需要你告诉我 |
[16:51] | I think this is happening because of me. | 我觉得这一切都是因我而起 |
[16:54] | Connor kissed me, and I said that I wasn’t interested, | 康纳亲了我 我说我对他没意思 |
[16:57] | so he…started this rumor at school. | 所以他就开始在学校散布谣言 |
[17:01] | What kind of rumor? | 什么谣言 |
[17:04] | The kind that’s really not worth repeating. | 就是那种不值得一提的谣言 |
[17:06] | Why didn’t you come to me with this? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[17:07] | Because I thought I’d handled it. | 因为我觉得我能处理好 |
[17:09] | I set Connor and his friends straight. I– | 我跟康纳和他的朋友澄清了 我 |
[17:11] | Why would he say these things about you? | 他为什么这么说你 |
[17:19] | Look, apparently there’s been some talk… | 显然 一直有一些闲话 |
[17:23] | about me and Ezra. | 是关于我和以斯拉的 |
[17:27] | Well, I-I guess that Connor figured | 我 我猜康纳以为 |
[17:28] | that since I’d… dated an older guy | 既然我和年长的人约会 |
[17:30] | that I would do just about anything with anybody. | 那我就可以和任何人在一起做任何事 |
[17:36] | Dad, I know what you’re gonna say– | 爸爸 我知道您要说什么 |
[17:37] | No, I’m not concerned with ezra fitz. | 不 我一点都不关心以斯拉·费兹 |
[17:40] | I am concerned with your brother | 我关心的是你弟弟 |
[17:41] | and making sure that he hasn’t gotten himself into trouble. | 确保他不会惹上麻烦 |
[17:44] | And from the sound of it, this Connor kid is the one | 目前看来 这个叫康纳的孩子 |
[17:46] | who needs to be scrutinized and punished. | 才是需要接受检查和惩罚的 |
[17:51] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[17:53] | I need to speak with your brother about this. | 我需要和你弟弟谈谈 |
[18:22] | Okay. You are several steps beyond getting yourself out of gym. | 好吧 你都宅得快长蘑菇了 |
[18:26] | How do you think I’ve been staying home all week? | 你怎么就觉得我一周都没出去过 |
[18:29] | I just don’t want my mom to come home to no lights, no hot water, | 我只是不想让我妈妈一回家就没电没热水 |
[18:33] | and a weedy lawn. | 没有整齐的草坪 |
[18:39] | Hanna, um, I need you to hear me. | 汉娜 听我说 |
[18:45] | Okay, quit making that face. | 别摆出那副表情 |
[18:46] | That’s your “bad news” face. | 一看就是有坏消息 |
[18:55] | My mom’s not coming home anytime soon, is she? | 我妈妈近期回不了家了是不是 |
[18:59] | I overheard my mom talking strategy with my dad. | 我偷听到我妈和我爸商量辩护对策 |
[19:06] | And? | 然后呢 |
[19:08] | And from what it sounds like, | 听他们的意思 |
[19:09] | it’d probably be better if she had done it. | 如果真是她干的可能更好 |
[19:16] | Your mom and Wilden had a really tense history. | 你妈妈和威尔登的关系一度很紧张 |
[19:18] | Prove that he threatened her, | 只要能证明他威胁过她 |
[19:20] | and they could go for voluntary manslaughter… | 就可以争取定为蓄意谋杀 |
[19:24] | which is twenty years. | 判二十年的刑 |
[19:27] | And if not… | 如果找不到证据 |
[19:32] | …then it’s first-degree murder. | 那就是一级谋杀 |
[19:36] | And my mom spends the rest of her life in jail. | 那样我妈妈要在监狱里待一辈子 |
[19:43] | Or worse. Maybe. | 也可能更糟 |
[19:46] | That’s just how bad it looks. | 情况就是这么糟糕 |
[19:50] | No. That’s how bad “A” made it look. | 不 是因为A才会变成这样 |
[20:08] | Runway 31 left cleared for takeoff. | 31号跑道可以起飞 |
[20:21] | How can I help you guys? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[20:22] | Uh, yeah, my buddy here, he got stiffed on a kitchen remodel, | 我这位朋友改装厨房的用具没收到 |
[20:26] | and the guy owns a plane, | 送货方有私人飞机 |
[20:28] | we think he keeps it here. | 可能把货寄放在这儿了 |
[20:30] | Maybe you could help us see if he skipped town? | 能帮我们查一下他有没有经过这里吗 |
[20:32] | Anybody can look up a flight plan online. | 航行信息都可以在网上查到 |
[20:33] | Do you have the tail number? | 你们知道飞机尾号吗 |
[20:34] | We tried that and nothing came up. | 我们试过了 但什么都没查到 |
[20:37] | Must be enrolled in the blocked aircraft registry. | 估计他的登记信息设置了禁止访问 |
[20:39] | Happens sometimes– celebrities, corporations. | 名人或企业有时会这么做 |
[20:42] | – Private planes? – Sometimes. | -私人飞机也会吗 -有时也会 |
[20:44] | But they still have to register a flight plan. | 但飞行计划还是要登记的 |
[20:47] | If his plane took off or landed here, | 如果他的飞机在这里做过停留 |
[20:48] | you’d have it on file, right? | 会有记录的 对吧 |
[20:51] | Usually. | 通常是的 |
[20:56] | Think you could help us out? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[21:16] | 预计19:15飞往DE04 驾驶员 约翰·史密斯 | |
[21:17] | The last time the plane left this airfield | 飞机最后一次起飞 |
[21:19] | was the night of the fire. | 是在起火那晚 |
[21:21] | Where’s that destination code? | 这个目的地代码是什么意思 |
[21:23] | Looks like a regional airport in Delaware. | 可能是德拉维尔州的地方机场 |
[21:25] | It’s nowhere near Thornhill. | 离康山很远 |
[21:27] | No passengers, | 没有乘客 |
[21:28] | pilot’s name is John Smith. | 驾驶员叫约翰·史密斯 |
[21:31] | Sure it is. And I’m Pocahontas. | 那是 我还宝嘉康蒂呢 |
[21:35] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[21:36] | let’s just say that this plane | 假设这架飞机 |
[21:37] | maybe wanted to stop somewhere else. | 要在别的地方降落 |
[21:39] | – Like Thornhill. – Yeah, let’s just suppose. | -比如康山 -嗯 只是假设 |
[21:42] | They’d inform air traffic control. Or not. Depends. | 可能会通知航空管制 不过不一定 |
[21:46] | This guy may not want people knowing where he went. | 他可能不想让人知道自己要去哪里 |
[21:49] | We got nothin’. | 我们一无所获 |
[21:50] | Different flight plan, no girl onboard. | 目的地不同 没有女乘客 |
[21:53] | Ah. So it’s not about a kitchen– it’s about a girl. | 原来不是厨房的问题 是要找个姑娘 |
[21:57] | To be honest, there was a lot of fog that night, | 说实话 那晚雾很大 |
[21:59] | and Thornhill’s barely a landing strip. | 康山也只是有跑道而已 |
[22:01] | It would have been really hard to land there | 在那种情况下 |
[22:02] | under those conditions in the dark. | 飞机很难在夜晚降落 |
[22:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:07] | All right. Well, thank you for the information. | 好吧 谢谢你提供的信息 |
[22:10] | Hope you find your girl. | 祝你早日找到那个女孩 |
[22:27] | I wish I’d kept my mouth shut. | 真希望我没说 |
[22:30] | Hanna knows it doesn’t look good. | 汉娜知道情况不容乐观 |
[22:32] | The question is, can it get any worse? | 问题是 会不会变得更糟 |
[22:34] | Hanna’s mom, Emily’s parents, my mom, and now my brother? | 父母们基本都遭了殃 现在又轮到我弟弟 |
[22:39] | You think “A” took a bat to Connor’s car? | 你觉得是A砸了康纳的车 |
[22:41] | Please. This has “A” spray-painted all over it. | 拜托 上面有A的经典涂鸦 |
[22:44] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 姑娘们 我们走 |
[22:47] | To your doctor’s appointment? | 陪你去看医生吗 |
[22:49] | Emily, it’s just a shot. | 艾米丽 只是打一针而已 |
[22:50] | This is about who shot Wilden. | 是去找杀害威尔登的凶手 |
[22:52] | We still have time to find another murder suspect. | 现在还有机会找出另一个嫌犯 |
[22:54] | Any maybe save Hanna’s mom? | 或许这样可以救汉娜的妈妈 |
[22:55] | Whatever it is, we’re in. | 不论怎样 我们都加入 |
[22:56] | Good– | 很好 |
[22:57] | ’cause we’re breaking in to Wilden’s apartment. | 我们要闯入威尔登的家 |
[23:16] | Looks like his apartment’s as messy as his police work. | 他家和他的工作一样杂乱无章 |
[23:18] | The investigators probably turned this place over a few times. | 调查人员可能把这里彻查了很多遍 |
[23:21] | I don’t think this mess is all him. | 这么乱应该不是他一个人的责任 |
[23:22] | They the ones who left his boxes on the floor too? | 他的箱子也是他们搁在地上的吗 |
[23:25] | Lights stay off, remember. | 记得不要开灯 |
[23:27] | And try and put things back where you found them | 挪动过的东西要归还原位 |
[23:28] | in case the police come back again. | 以免警察再来时察觉 |
[23:30] | Aria, gloves. | 艾瑞亚 手套 |
[23:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:38] | I’m not literally digging for clues. | 我又不是真来”挖”线索的 |
[23:39] | I grabbed what I could find. | 我只找到了这种 |
[23:41] | Look for letters, pictures– | 找信件 相片 |
[23:42] | anything that might connect Wilden to Shana and Jenna. | 任何可能牵涉莎娜和詹娜的东西 |
[23:45] | I still think they’re gonna be | 我觉得要救汉娜的妈妈 |
[23:46] | our best shot at saving Hanna’s mom. | 还是从她们入手希望最大 |
[23:48] | The bedroom’s over here. | 卧室在这边 |
[23:55] | It’s probably just a telemarketer. | 也许只是个电话促销员 |
[24:02] | Do we pick it up? Or– | 要接吗 还是 |
[24:03] | It’ll stop when it goes to voicemail. | 转到语音信箱就不响了 |
[24:12] | See? | 我说吧 |
[24:13] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[24:24] | I’m blitzed. I’m gonna head home and get some rest. | 我累了 我要回家休息 |
[24:27] | You can crash here if you want. | 你要想的话 可以睡在这里 |
[24:32] | Is something bugging you? | 你有什么困惑吗 |
[24:35] | The fog. | 雾 |
[24:36] | How’d he know it was foggy that night? | 他怎么知道那天晚上有雾 |
[24:40] | Maybe ’cause he’s landed there before? | 也许是因为他以前在那里降落过 |
[24:43] | You know, and the pilot, that John Smith– | 那个飞行员 约翰·史密斯 |
[24:46] | name never led anywhere either. | 他的名字也找不到任何线索 |
[24:48] | I tried to trace down the owner of the plane, | 我试着追踪机主 |
[24:49] | but it’s in a trust. | 但是被受托保管了 |
[24:51] | Somebody’s blowing a lot of smoke. | 有人施了很多障眼法 |
[24:55] | What do you make of this? | 看看这个你能想到什么 |
[25:01] | Uh, the “NW” is bigger– “NorthWest”. | “NW”大一点 西北 |
[25:07] | Or “Nigel Wright.” | 或者奈杰尔·赖特 |
[25:08] | And with the compass I kept thinking “sailor”. | 看到指南针 我一直在想”水手” |
[25:10] | But it could mean “pilot”. | 但也可能是飞行员 |
[25:12] | – Where did you get this? – I found it at the lodge that night. | -你从哪找来的 -那晚在小屋发现的 |
[25:15] | I figured whoever started the fire probably used that, | 纵火者可能用这个放的火 |
[25:18] | but I couldn’t do much else with it. | 可我不知道还能做什么 |
[25:20] | We were all there. If I would have turned it over to the cops, | 我们都在那里 要是把这个交给警察 |
[25:23] | there’d be questions– lots. | 会带来很多问题 |
[25:26] | So you think he started the fire? | 你觉得是他放的火吗 |
[25:28] | Well, like you said, | 正如你所说 |
[25:30] | somebody’s blowing a lot of smoke. | 有人施了很多障眼法 |
[25:32] | I’m guessing it’s our buddy Nigel. | 我猜是那位奈杰尔老兄 |
[25:38] | Kitchen’s clear. I got nothing. | 厨房检查完毕 一无所获 |
[25:40] | Yeah, mail’s pretty tame. | 信件内容都平淡无常 |
[25:41] | It’s just junk, bills. | 就是些没用的账单 |
[25:43] | I feel weird touching his stuff even with gloves on. | 就算带上手套 翻他的东西还是很奇怪 |
[25:46] | – Come up with anything? – Not a lot, | -有什么发现吗 -没什么 |
[25:48] | just some family photos, lots and lots of black socks | 就是些家庭照片 很多黑袜子 |
[25:51] | and his, uh… film collection. | 还有他 收藏的电影 |
[25:55] | Wilden’s a film buff? | 威尔登是个影迷吗 |
[25:56] | What, like classics? | 还收藏经典电影吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, if you consider “Lord of the G-strings” a classic. | 如果你觉得《伯爵的丁字裤》也算经典的话 |
[26:03] | It’s weird, though, there’s no plants, no art, | 不过还是很奇怪 没有植物 艺术品 |
[26:06] | there’s not a lot of, like, knick-knacks or personal stuff. | 没什么小装饰或私人物品 |
[26:09] | – I think what I found was pretty personal. – Spencer’s right. | -我的发现还挺私人的 -斯宾塞说得对 |
[26:12] | It’s like he came here to eat, sleep and change his socks. | 就好像他只来这里吃饭睡觉换袜子一样 |
[26:14] | I think he did a little more than just change his socks. | 他除了换袜子肯定还做别的 |
[26:17] | And they weren’t even under his socks– | 电影都没放在他的袜子下面 |
[26:18] | they were just stacked on his nightstand like, | 就堆在他的床头柜里 类似 |
[26:20] | “Hmm. What do I want to watch tonight– | “今晚我要看点什么呢 |
[26:22] | Jimmy Kimmel or boobs?” | 吉米·坎摩尔秀还是胸部” |
[26:23] | Aria, focus. | 艾瑞亚 注意重点 |
[26:24] | We already knew that Wilden was a creep, okay? | 我们都知道威尔登是个怪咖 |
[26:26] | And what are we missing? | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[26:29] | Did you check that box? | 那个盒子检查过了吗 |
[26:32] | I didn’t even see that. | 我都没看见 |
[26:34] | Might be a gift. That’s pretty personal. | 可能是个礼物 那可是相当私人 |
[26:39] | This is from that fancy Steak Company | 这是那个高档牛排公司寄来的 |
[26:40] | my dad always gets from my uncle for his birthday. | 我爸过生日时 叔叔总给他送这个 |
[26:51] | Ohh! God, that’s ripe! | 天啊 真难闻 |
[26:57] | I don’t see a note or anything. | 我没看到卡片什么的 |
[26:59] | Oh, my God, it’s making my eyes water. | 我的天啊 熏得我流泪了 |
[27:01] | I hate to say this, but I’m really grateful | 不想这么说 不过我现在真的很感激 |
[27:02] | for these hideous gloves right now. | 能戴着这副丑陋的手套 |
[27:11] | “Can’t wait to see you at our little barbecue. | “迫不及待想在烧烤会上见到你们 |
[27:13] | Kisses, ‘A.'” | 亲亲 A” |
[28:44] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[28:49] | Are you here to see Mr. Hackett? | 你是来找哈克特先生的吗 |
[28:53] | No. No, I’m here for Mike. | 不 我在这儿等迈克 |
[28:56] | He’s in there with my dad | 他和我爸在里边 |
[28:58] | and…Connor and Connor’s dad. | 还有康纳父子俩 |
[29:01] | I saw the car. Mike couldn’t have done that. | 我看到车了 不可能是迈克干的 |
[29:05] | They’re saying that he did. | 他们说是他干的 |
[29:07] | Mike’s in there getting railroaded, | 迈克正在里面被人诬陷 |
[29:08] | and Hackett’s just letting it happen. | 而哈克特就任由其发生 |
[29:11] | They’re actually filing a police report. If Mike gets expelled– | 他们居然要报告警方 迈克要是被开除 |
[29:13] | That’s not gonna happen– not if he didn’t do it. | 不会的 如果那不是他干的 |
[29:21] | Aria, I get it– what you said. | 艾瑞亚 我明白你的意思 |
[29:24] | I can’t be the one to swoop in and comfort you. | 我不能突然接近你 来安慰你 |
[29:30] | – But it kills me… – I know. | -不过我很难受 -我知道 |
[29:35] | Anyway, Hackett’s saying that Mike’s crazy | 哈克特说迈克疯了 |
[29:36] | and that he’s off his meds. | 觉得他停药了 |
[29:38] | I thought he was gonna ask me | 我以为他要让我 |
[29:39] | to count the pills in his prescription bottle. | 去数处方药瓶里的药片 |
[29:42] | Did he ask you that? Directly? | 他真让你去数药吗 直接问的吗 |
[29:48] | Aria, do you know who really did this? | 艾瑞亚 你知道是谁干的吗 |
[29:57] | – Ezra. – Byron. | -以斯拉 -拜伦 |
[29:59] | Um, Aria’s been telling me what’s been going on. | 艾瑞亚在和我说发生了什么事 |
[30:03] | If there’s anything that I can do… | 如果有任何需要我帮忙的 |
[30:05] | No, thanks. I appreciate that offer. | 不用 谢谢 我很感激 |
[30:08] | Aria, why don’t you go back home and wait. | 艾瑞亚 你回家等吧 |
[30:10] | We’ll see you back there. | 我们回家再说 |
[30:41] | You come see me in my office when you’re done. | 等你弄完后 到我办公室见我 |
[30:50] | She doesn’t find that key. We’re gonna have a problem. | 她没找到钥匙 我们就有麻烦了 |
[30:58] | – Did you lose something? – I don’t smoke. | -你是不是丢东西了 -我不抽烟 |
[31:02] | A lighter might come in handy for other things. | 打火机也有其他用途的 |
[31:06] | Wow, he was such a chatterbox yesterday. | 你昨天还是个话痨嘛 |
[31:08] | I wonder what happened. | 不知道发生了什么呢 |
[31:16] | Guys, listen… | 老兄 |
[31:16] | You’re the pilot, | 你就是那个飞行员 |
[31:17] | right? John Smith? | 约翰·史密斯 对吗 |
[31:18] | Hey, you filed that flight plan to Delaware as cover, | 你提交了那份飞往特拉华的计划作为掩护 |
[31:21] | landed at Thornhill in the fog, | 实际是在大雾中降落在康山 |
[31:23] | delivered a blond girl in a red coat, | 你把一个穿红色外套的金发女孩送到那 |
[31:25] | and then you flew her out of there. | 然后又把她送走 |
[31:26] | Who is she, Nigel? | 那女孩是谁 奈杰尔 |
[31:27] | I don’t know anything about a fire. I wasn’t there. | 我不知道什么大火 我没去过那 |
[31:35] | Just–I got paid to fake a flight plan. | 我只是收了钱去伪造一个飞行计划 |
[31:38] | Okay? And spin a little story | 然后如果有人问起 |
[31:40] | if someone came asking. That’s all. | 就随便编个故事 就这样 |
[31:41] | – By who? – Was it her? The blond? | -谁指使你的 -是她吗 那个金发女孩 |
[31:43] | I’ll give you your money back, okay? I just got greedy. | 我把钱还给你们行吗 是我太贪心了 |
[31:45] | We are gonna need a name. | 我们要知道一个名字 |
[31:46] | I could lose my job! I broke the law! | 我会丢工作的 我做的事已经违法了 |
[31:50] | Just… | 就是… |
[31:52] | Her name was– | 她的名字叫… |
[31:54] | I don’t know. Drake, Cece, I think. | 我不知道 好像是德雷克 茜茜什么的 |
[31:56] | Just take the money and drop it, all right? | 把钱拿走 放过我吧 行吗 |
[32:06] | Let him go! | 让他走吧 |
[32:09] | That guy was never gonna tell us the whole story anyway. | 反正他永远也不会告诉我们真相的 |
[32:13] | But maybe this will. | 但是这个也许会告诉我们 |
[32:22] | Yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[32:24] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[32:27] | Mr. Hackett, may I have a word? | 哈克特先生 我能说句话吗 |
[32:29] | Can’t it wait? I’m rather in the middle of something. | 不能等会儿吗 我正忙着 |
[32:30] | It’s actually about this. | 我要说的就跟这个有关 |
[32:33] | Please. It will only take a moment. | 拜托 不会耽误您太久 |
[32:37] | Officer, may I call you back? | 警官 我过会儿打给你 |
[32:39] | Yes. I will take care. | 好的 我会小心 |
[32:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:44] | We’re very close to a solution here. | 我们已经快有结论了 |
[32:45] | Unless you’ve got something compelling to add– | 除非你还有什么强有力的证据要补充 |
[32:47] | Did anyone actually witness this happening? | 有没有人确实目睹了事情的经过 |
[32:50] | Can anyone besides Connor say for certain that Mike was at fault? | 除了康纳还有其他人确定是迈克的错吗 |
[32:53] | The school has a zero tolerance policy toward violence. | 校方是绝对不能容忍暴力事件的 |
[32:56] | – Attacking another person or their property… – Allegedly. | -袭击他人或破坏他人物品 -嫌疑而已 |
[32:59] | I’m trying to see that | 我只想确认 |
[33:01] | he doesn’t get charges pressed against him. | 他不会被指控 |
[33:03] | In exchange, there’s gonna have to be some kind of punishment. | 作为交换 他要接受惩罚 |
[33:06] | The other family won’t compromise. | 否则另一方家长不会妥协 |
[33:08] | I don’t want the boy to suffer unduly. | 我也不想这个男孩遭受太多 |
[33:10] | It’s a good thing his medical history hasn’t come up. | 很庆幸他的病史没有被挖出来 |
[33:13] | I’d hate to see Mike labeled as mentally unstable | 我不想看到迈克被打上精神病 |
[33:16] | and a vandal. | 和破坏者的标签 |
[33:18] | Well, you don’t think that’s pertinent information to consider? | 你不认为那应该作为相关信息考虑在内吗 |
[33:21] | Maybe… if you hadn’t asked his sister. | 也许吧 如果你没跟他姐姐谈的话 |
[33:24] | I can only imagine the can of worms that– that would open up | 我只能想象如果他们的家长知道真相 |
[33:27] | if the parent found out. | 这事将怎么收场 |
[33:30] | Let me stop you right there, Ezra. | 我们就此打住 以斯拉 |
[33:33] | Now, I can see where I might have made an error in judgment. | 我现在知道在评判的哪个环节我可能错了 |
[33:37] | But I wonder whether | 但我想知道 |
[33:38] | your very personal bias where the Montgomery family is concerned | 你对蒙哥马利家的私人感情 |
[33:42] | isn’t an error in yours. | 是不是也使你的判断错误了呢 |
[33:50] | Okay, we’re through his password. | 我们通过了他的密码验证 |
[33:53] | Look at all those calls to the same number in New York. | 这些都是打到纽约的同一个号码 |
[33:56] | And look at the last one. | 看最后这个 |
[33:57] | That was right after we left the airfield. | 正好是在我们离开机场之后打的 |
[34:00] | So you think that this is | 所以你认为 |
[34:01] | where Cece Drake went when she left town? | 茜茜·德雷克离开镇上后去了那里 |
[34:04] | I can get into it and see what I can find out. | 我可以黑进去看看有什么发现 |
[34:07] | But why would she want to ruin Ashley Marin? | 但她为什么想要毁了艾什莉·玛琳 |
[34:09] | Or hurt Hanna? | 或者伤害汉娜 |
[34:10] | Or the rest of you, for that matter. | 或伤害你们其他人 就这一点而言 |
[34:13] | Could she have helped Wilden set that fire? | 她有没有帮助威尔登放那把火 |
[34:15] | Or was Wilden helping her? | 还是威尔登在帮她 |
[34:17] | She said she was leaving town because she was afraid of Wilden. | 她说她是因为害怕威尔登才离开的 |
[34:20] | So maybe the truth is that they set the fire, | 所以真相可能是他们一起放的火 |
[34:23] | she killed Wilden. | 她杀了威尔登 |
[34:25] | And this set-up is her covering her own tracks. | 而这个圈套是她为了掩盖行踪 |
[34:28] | Can you think of a reason to believe she’s not “A”? | 你能想出一个她不是A的理由吗 |
[34:30] | Toby, | 托比 |
[34:31] | Cece visited Mona when she was in Radley. | 梦娜在拉德里的时候 茜茜去看过她 |
[34:38] | Can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah, just don’t start making out or anything. | 别开始亲热就行 |
[34:42] | Believe me, I missed him while you two were playing hardy boys, | 你们俩在扮演勇敢男人的时候我就想他了 |
[34:44] | but now is not the time. | 但现在不是时候 |
[34:50] | How long ago did you find out about Cece going to visit Radley? | 你是什么时候发现茜茜去过拉德里的 |
[34:54] | Right before I left there. | 在我从那出来之前 |
[34:56] | I found her visitor’s pass | 我在梦娜藏东西的地方 |
[34:57] | in Mona’s stash. | 找到了她的访客通行证 |
[34:58] | Dr. Palmer said to watch out for the blond girl. | 帕默医生说过要当心金发女孩 |
[35:02] | Any chance that he meant Cece? | 有没有可能他见过茜茜 |
[35:04] | You said he was in and out, | 你说他糊里糊涂的 |
[35:05] | but maybe he wasn’t as out as you thought. | 但是他可能没你想象得那样糊涂 |
[35:09] | Cece could have gotten her hands on your mother’s records. | 茜茜可能在你妈的病历上做了手脚 |
[35:13] | We won’t know for sure until we find her. | 在没找到她之前我们也不能肯定 |
[35:30] | – Excuse me? – The video-chatting with mom? | -什么意思 -要和妈妈视频聊天 |
[35:33] | Come on. They could have checked that. | 拜托 他们本来可以检查的 |
[35:37] | We got sausage king on the way home. | 回家的路上 我们买了香肠王 |
[35:39] | That sounds like a celebration. | 听起来像是在庆祝什么 |
[35:42] | W-what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[35:43] | Actually, Mr. Fitz happened. | 其实费兹老师来帮我辩护 |
[35:46] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[35:47] | He talked to Hackett, and the next thing I know, | 他和哈克特谈过话 后来我只知道 |
[35:50] | Hackett’s telling Connor and his dad | 哈克特告诉康纳和他爸爸 |
[35:51] | that if the police have no prints or witnesses, | 如果警察没有指纹和目击证人 |
[35:53] | He’s got no reason to expel me. | 他就没理由开除我 |
[35:57] | Now I kinda wish I done it. | 现在我倒希望是我做的 |
[36:00] | Or done something. | 或做了别的什么事情 |
[36:01] | Come on, Mike. That’s not you. | 拜托 迈克 你不是这样的人 |
[36:03] | Maybe it should be. | 也许我应该是这样的人 |
[36:06] | If anything like this happens to you again, | 如果这样的事情再次发生在你身上 |
[36:07] | I want to be ready. | 我要有准备 |
[36:11] | Now come eat. | 过来吃东西吧 |
[36:27] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[36:30] | What are you up to? | 你在搞什么 |
[36:32] | Just doing some homework. | 只是在写作业 |
[36:34] | The clinic called. | 诊所打过电话来 |
[36:36] | You rescheduled your appointment? | 你的预约改期了吗 |
[36:39] | I had something to do. For Hanna. | 我有事情要帮汉娜做 |
[36:42] | I know your friend is in a terrible situation, | 我知道你朋友的处境很糟糕 |
[36:46] | but this is just as important. | 但是这件事也一样重要 |
[36:48] | – If you ever want to be able to swim again– – I do! | -如果你还想要再能游泳的话 -我想 |
[36:50] | Then take it seriously! | 那就认真对待这件事 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna bring you to the appointment myself tomorrow. | 明天我会亲自带你去诊所 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry, Mom, okay? | 妈 抱歉 |
[37:02] | Do you want me to meet you at work again tomorrow? | 明天你还要我在你上班的地方等你吗 |
[37:08] | No. I won’t be at work. | 不用 我不去上班了 |
[37:12] | I was suspended today. | 我今天被停职了 |
[37:17] | Just… finish your homework. | 去写完你的作业吧 |
[37:19] | I gotta call your dad. | 我得打电话给你爸 |
[38:10] | Twice in one day. | 一天两次 |
[38:14] | I was just leaving a thank you note. | 我只是要留下一封感谢信 |
[38:17] | Um, email felt a little impersonal. | 电邮感觉有点没人情味 |
[38:22] | It all feels impersonal lately. | 近来一切都感觉没人情味 |
[38:28] | I’m really glad you swooped. | 真的很高兴你挺身而出 |
[38:31] | You know there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for you, right? | 你知道我会为你做任何事 对吗 |
[38:42] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[38:53] | Self-defense? | 自卫吗 |
[38:55] | Mom, you have to plead guilty and say that’s what it was. | 妈 你得认罪 并且说事情就是这样 |
[38:57] | Self-defense. There’s no other way. | 就是自卫 没有别的办法了 |
[39:01] | – You know I didn’t do this. – I know. | -你知道我没做过 -我知道 |
[39:04] | Then why?! | 那为什么叫我认罪 |
[39:05] | If the choice is between losing you for twenty years | 如果要我在失去你二十年 |
[39:07] | and losing you forever, | 和永远失去你之间做选择的话 |
[39:08] | I’ll take the twenty years. | 我会选择二十年 |
[39:10] | And I know you will too | 如果这意味着有一天我们能重聚 |
[39:11] | if it means that someday we’ll be together again. | 我知道你也会这么选择的 |
[39:13] | No, Hanna, I won’t! | 不 汉娜 我不会 |
[39:15] | Not when we both know– | 不会在我俩都知道的情况下 |
[39:15] | Mom, look where we are. | 妈 看看我们现在沦落到什么地步 |
[39:17] | We know the truth. We know you were set up. | 我们知道真相 我们知道你是被陷害的 |
[39:19] | But nobody else is buying it. | 但是没人相信 |
[39:23] | Listen to me, Hanna. | 汉娜 听我说 |
[39:25] | I can accept responsibility for the choices I made | 把达伦·威尔登摆在了我俩面前 |
[39:28] | that put Darren Wilden in our way. | 我能为我做出的的选择承担责任 |
[39:30] | But I will not admit to a murder I didn’t commit! | 但我不会承认我没犯下的谋杀罪 |
[39:33] | He doesn’t get to die | 他不能就这样死了 |
[39:35] | and leave me looking like a criminal. | 还把罪名留给我 |
[39:58] | Caleb– that’s the guy with the long hair?– | 凯勒 就是那个长发男 |
[40:01] | I think he’s the one that took my phone. | 我想他就是拿了我手机的人 |
[40:04] | It’s Lady Grey tea, right? | 仕女伯爵红茶是吗 |
[40:09] | I’m sorry. I screwed up. | 抱歉 我搞砸了 |
[40:12] | Careful, babe. It’s hot. | 小心 宝贝 很烫 |
[40:53] | Yeah. Without pay. | 是的 没有工资 |
[40:57] | I-I don’t know how long. | 我不知道能多久 |
[40:59] | I mean, it’s either gonna be until they find that key, | 要么是他们找到钥匙 |
[41:01] | or decide that I’m at fault. | 要么他们决定是我的责任为止 |
[41:05] | Wayne, I don’t know what I’m supposed to do. | 韦恩 我不知道应该怎么办 |
[41:06] | I mean, should I be looking for something else? | 我应该去找别的工作吗 |
[41:13] | No. | 不 |
[41:16] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[41:19] | Look, you and I both know | 听着 我们俩都知道 |
[41:20] | that we can’t afford for me not to be working. | 如果我没工作 我们无法负担 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:29] | N-no. No, no. I– | 不不 我 |
[41:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:34] | You know what? I suppose we could just use | 短期内 我想我们 |
[41:36] | the emergency credit card in the short term. | 只能用那紧急信用卡 |
[41:38] | Right? | 对吗 |
[41:41] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[41:56] | – Mom! Mom, are you okay?! – Yeah. | -妈 妈 你没事吧 -没事 |
[41:59] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快走 快走 快走 |
[42:02] | Come on. | 快走 |
[42:52] | 赠给 艾米丽·菲尔兹 50美元礼品卡 鲍尔斯五金店 |