时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I’ve been tracking down my missing RV. | 我一直在寻找我丢失的房车 |
[00:06] | Toby gave it to “A”, but Spencer already knew that. | 托比把它交给了A 斯宾塞早就知道了 |
[00:08] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[00:09] | Toby just isn’t ready to let you guys know what’s going on yet. | 托比只是还没准备好让你们知道事情的真相 |
[00:11] | I found this. Red coat is “A”, right? | 我看到了这个 红外套女孩是A 对吧 |
[00:14] | – We’re looking for a blond. – It’s not this. | -我们在找一个金发女孩 -不是这个 |
[00:16] | 拉德里疗养院 E·兰博 | |
[00:16] | – E. Lamb? Eddie lamb? – That’s me. | -E·兰博 爱迪·兰博 -是我 |
[00:16] | 拉德里疗养院 E·兰博 | |
[00:21] | I’m sorry. I’m not interested. | 抱歉 我不想那样 |
[00:22] | How many points for the word “Slut”? | 拼出”荡妇”这词能得几分 |
[00:26] | Stop! That’s my car! What are you doing?! | 住手 这是我的车 你在干什么 |
[00:27] | I kinda wish I had done it. | 我倒希望是我做的 |
[00:28] | If anything like this happens to you again, | 如果这样的事情再次发生在你身上 |
[00:30] | I wanna be ready. | 我要有准备 |
[00:31] | It’s the gun. At least I think it is. | 这是那把枪 至少我认为是 |
[00:33] | Why do you have that? | 怎么在你手上 |
[00:33] | Because I found it in my mom’s closet. I have to get rid of it. | 我从我妈的衣橱里找到的 我得把它处理掉 |
[00:36] | Hold it! Don’t move! | 别动 不许动 |
[00:38] | That gun was used to kill Detective Wilden, | 就是那支枪杀了威尔登侦探 |
[00:40] | and your mother’s fingerprints are on the bullets. | 并且在弹头上找到了你妈妈的指纹 |
[00:42] | I’ve got a key to sign in. | 我有把钥匙要登记一下 |
[00:44] | Come on, guys. Let’s go. | 快点 姑娘们 我们走 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause we’re breaking in to Wilden’s apartment. | 我们要闯入威尔登的家 |
[00:47] | Look for letters, pictures– | 找信件 相片 |
[00:48] | anything that might connect Wilden to Shana and Jenna. | 任何可能牵涉莎娜和詹娜的东西 |
[00:52] | If she doesn’t find that key, we’re gonna have a problem. | 要是她没找到钥匙 我们就有麻烦了 |
[00:55] | We can’t afford for me not to be working. | 如果我没工作 我们无法负担 |
[01:05] | Could you just put Bob Larabee on the phone? | 能让鲍勃·拉勒比接下电话吗 |
[01:08] | He took the initial report. | 他拿走了初步报告 |
[01:13] | Thanks. I’ll wait. | 谢谢 我等着 |
[01:15] | Bob? No, no, no, we’re — we’re in the motel. | 鲍勃 不不不 我们在汽车旅馆 |
[01:19] | I have to meet the insurance adjustor over there about 2:00, | 两点左右我得在这边和保险理算员见面 |
[01:21] | but look, before we do — | 不过在这之前 |
[01:25] | Yes, I understand it was a stolen car, | 是 我理解车是被偷的 |
[01:28] | but no sign of the driver? | 但就没有司机的信息吗 |
[01:30] | I mean, if he was strung-out | 如果他是因为嗑药 |
[01:31] | enough to drive straight into my living room, | 才径直开进我家客厅的 |
[01:33] | then how did he get away so fast? | 那他怎么可能那么快逃走呢 |
[01:39] | No, no. | 不不 |
[01:44] | Look, I know you’re doing everything you can, | 我知道你在竭尽所能 |
[01:46] | but this car crashed into my house. | 可这辆车开进了我们家 |
[01:51] | My daughter could’ve been sitting in that room. | 我女儿很可能就坐在那个房间里 |
[01:56] | Look, I’m just gonna call you back | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[01:58] | after I meet with the adjustor, okay? | 先去见理算员了 |
[02:01] | All right, thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[02:05] | How does someone just run away from an accident like that | 一个人怎么可能就那样从事故现场逃走 |
[02:08] | without one neighbor seeing him? | 而不被任何一个邻居看到 |
[02:17] | You better bring a jacket. | 拿件夹克吧 |
[02:18] | It’s supposed to get cold tonight. | 晚上可能会冷 |
[02:22] | I’ll come straight home after school to help you unpack. | 放学后我会直接回来帮你拆包 |
[02:25] | Don’t you have a college guidance session today? | 你今天不是有大学指导会吗 |
[02:28] | Yeah, it was scheduled for this morning, but I figured… | 是 安排的时间是今天上午 不过我想 |
[02:30] | Honey, don’t miss that, please. | 宝贝 别错过了 好吗 |
[02:32] | Mom, I wanna help you out. | 妈妈 我想帮你 |
[02:34] | You can help me by thinking about your future. | 你为未来做好打算就是在帮我了 |
[02:38] | 发信人 艾米丽 还行 你妈妈呢 | |
[02:39] | How are they? | 她们怎么样 |
[02:41] | She said they’re fine. | 她说她们还好 |
[02:44] | “A” really likes throwing cars at people. | A真是喜欢把车往人身上砸 |
[02:47] | Is there any chance this really was an accident? | 有没有可能这就是场意外事故 |
[02:52] | Yeah, that’s what I thought. | 好吧 我也觉得不靠谱 |
[02:54] | No, okay, “A” did this, but why? | 不可能 是A做的 不过为什么呢 |
[02:56] | To keep us off balance, keep us from finding red coat, | 让我们失控 让我们停止寻找红衣女人 |
[02:59] | or Cece Drake, or whoever we’re dealing with. | 或者是茜茜·德雷克 或者任何一个有关的人 |
[03:01] | Well, I think it really was Cece, | 我觉得就是茜茜 |
[03:03] | and I hope that Toby and Caleb find her. | 我希望托比和凯勒能找到她 |
[03:04] | God, Spence, what is taking your mom so long? | 天哪 斯宾塞 你妈怎么需要这么久 |
[03:06] | Courts run on judge-time, not lawyer-time. | 法庭上是审判长的时间 不是律师的 |
[03:09] | Well, it’s an arraignment. | 这就是次审讯啊 |
[03:10] | All they have to do is set bail and she can go. | 他们只需要订保释金额 然后就放了她啊 |
[03:11] | She said that she would call you | 她说过 只要你妈妈被释放 |
[03:12] | the minute that your mom was released. | 她会第一时间打给你 |
[03:14] | Just take a breath, all right? | 喘口气 好吗 |
[03:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[03:18] | Hi. Have you girls had breakfast? | 你们好 姑娘们吃过早饭了吗 |
[03:23] | Mrs. Hastings, where’s my mom? | 海斯汀夫人 我妈妈呢 |
[03:26] | Spencer, why don’t you take Aria upstairs for a minute? | 斯宾塞 你和艾瑞亚去楼上待一会儿好吗 |
[03:27] | No. | 不 |
[03:29] | No, I want them here. | 不用 我希望她们留在这里 |
[03:31] | Hanna, we entered a plea of not guilty, | 汉娜 我们做的是无罪抗辩 |
[03:33] | but the judge refused to grant bail. | 但法官拒绝给予保释 |
[03:36] | No. | 不能这样 |
[03:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:38] | First degree murder of a police officer, | 一级谋杀 并且受害者是一名警察 |
[03:40] | a district attorney who doesn’t want to make any more mistakes. | 地方检察官宁可错杀一千 也不愿放过一个 |
[03:44] | But we’re definitely going to appeal. | 但我们肯定会上诉的 |
[03:46] | Okay, and how long is that gonna take? | 好 要再等多久 |
[03:48] | The papers will be on the judge’s desk this afternoon. | 申请表今天下午就会送到法官那里 |
[03:52] | But some things have been put in motion. | 但还发生了一些事 |
[03:54] | What sort of things? | 什么事 |
[03:56] | Hanna, your mother is going to be transferred to another location. | 汉娜 你妈妈要被送到别的地方 |
[03:59] | What location? | 什么地方 |
[04:00] | She’s being remanded to the state prison in Muncy | 审讯前 她要被送到位于曼西的 |
[04:03] | until the trial. | 州监狱关押候审 |
[04:04] | They’ll move her tomorrow. | 明天就要送走 |
[04:06] | God, you promised. | 天呐 你答应我的 |
[04:07] | Honey, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[04:55] | I should be the one in jail, not my mom. | 进监狱的应该是我 不是我妈妈 |
[04:58] | Hanna, you didn’t do anything wrong. | 汉娜 你没做错什么 |
[05:00] | Yeah, somebody killed Wilden | 有人杀了威尔登 |
[05:01] | and “A” is taking advantage of that. | A是坐收渔翁之利 |
[05:04] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[05:05] | My mom went out there to protect me, | 我妈妈是为了保护我才进监狱的 |
[05:06] | how is this not my fault? | 怎么不是我的错 |
[05:10] | It’s Caleb. I can’t talk to him right now. | 是凯勒 我这个状态接不了他的电话 |
[05:12] | Hanna, my mom is a really great lawyer. | 汉娜 我妈妈是个很厉害的律师 |
[05:15] | Well, then why isn’t my mom out? | 那为什么我妈妈还关在里面 |
[05:17] | Because it’s just one hearing. | 这只是个听讯 |
[05:19] | She’ll win the case. She always does. | 她会赢的 她每次都能赢 |
[05:22] | Always? | 每次吗 |
[05:26] | Okay, so do you wanna go to school? Or not go? | 你还要不要去学校 |
[05:30] | No, you guys go. I’ll be okay. | 你们去吧 我没事 |
[05:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[05:35] | I’m gonna have to see my dad. | 我要去见我爸爸 |
[05:38] | If my mom doesn’t come back, | 如果我妈妈回不来 |
[05:39] | then I have to move in with him and the gruesome twosome. | 我就要搬去和我爸以及恐怖二人组一起住 |
[05:45] | You guys go. I’ll be fine. | 你们先去吧 我没事的 |
[05:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:53] | Spence, tell your mom I’m sorry | 斯宾塞 刚才对你妈妈态度不好 |
[05:54] | if I yelled at her. | 帮我道个歉 |
[05:55] | She’s an attorney, okay? She’s used to it. | 她是个律师 她习惯了 |
[05:58] | A really good one. | 她是个好律师 |
[06:02] | Okay, well, call us if you need anything, all right? | 有事情随时给我们打电话 |
[06:04] | Yeah. I’ll be good. | 好的 我不会有事的 |
[06:15] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[06:17] | – Sorry. – No, I’m sorry. | -抱歉吓着你了 -不 是我不好 |
[06:19] | Hey, so I’m gonna be out late tonight with the team. | 我今晚要和队里的人一起出去玩 |
[06:22] | I’m checking in with you | 我先跟你报备一下 |
[06:24] | in case dad calls from Syracuse. | 免得爸爸从锡拉库扎市打电话来查岗 |
[06:26] | But please don’t say I have a curfew. | 拜托别说我晚上有宵禁 |
[06:28] | What’s going on with the team? | 你们队里要干什么 |
[06:30] | We’re celebrating after the game. | 赛后庆功会 |
[06:32] | How do you know that you’re gonna be celebrating? | 你怎么知道肯定会有庆功会 |
[06:35] | Well, if we win, it’s a celebration. | 如果我们赢了 那就开庆功会 |
[06:37] | If we lose, it’s a party. | 如果我们输了 那就开派对 |
[06:38] | – So, what time do you think — – Just don’t wait up. | -你大概多久回… -别等我了 |
[06:40] | – Mike, what time are you — – It’s important. | -迈克 你什么时候… -真的很重要 |
[06:43] | I need to spend time with these guys. | 我要和那帮人多聚一聚 |
[06:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:50] | It’s different… | 自从康纳的车出事以后 |
[06:52] | since the thing with Connor’s car. | 一切都不一样了… |
[06:54] | Well, what’s that have to do — | 和那个有什么关系… |
[06:57] | I’m handling it. | 我在处理呢 |
[07:02] | Where did you get that bag? | 这个包是哪儿来的 |
[07:04] | I’m taking a class there. | 我在那里上课 |
[07:08] | In martial arts? Why? | 武术吗 为什么 |
[07:11] | There’s nothing wrong with learning how to defend yourself. | 学习怎么保护自己没什么错吧 |
[07:21] | So is it an elephant? | 是大象吗 |
[07:24] | A dinosaur? | 难道是恐龙 |
[07:26] | Oh, come on, Malcolm, you need to give me a hint. | 马尔科姆 你得给我个提示 |
[07:29] | oh, okay, is it supposed to be me? | 真的是我吗 |
[07:34] | Uh, well, hey, listen, Rembrandt. | 好了 伦勃朗[荷兰名画家] |
[07:35] | We’re gonna talk about this later. I’m with a student now. | 我们过会儿再聊 我这边来了个学生 |
[07:39] | But, okay. Love you. Bye. | 但是…好吧 爱你 拜拜 |
[07:42] | Hey, come in. | 请进 |
[07:45] | I didn’t even think you were gonna be here. | 还以为你不会来呢 |
[07:48] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也是 |
[07:49] | But my mom wants me to focus on the future, | 但我妈要我关注将来 |
[07:51] | with or without a house. | 不管有没有房子 |
[07:54] | Oh, my God, Emily, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 艾米丽 我很遗憾 |
[07:57] | I can’t even imagine what the two of you must be… | 无法想象你俩现在的 |
[08:01] | feeling. | 感受 |
[08:03] | Do the police have any idea? | 警方有什么头绪吗 |
[08:06] | They’re still investigating. | 还在调查 |
[08:07] | They know it was a stolen car. | 已经知道是辆失车 |
[08:09] | We don’t have to do this now. | 我们不必现在做这事的 |
[08:11] | With the accident and | 你家出了意外 |
[08:12] | everything that’s going on with Hanna’s mom — | 汉娜的妈妈又惹了官司… |
[08:13] | If I don’t, then I’ll start missing deadlines. | 现在不做的话 就要错过截止日期了 |
[08:16] | Just start thinking that things are gonna get better, right? | 得想着一切都会好起来的 对吧 |
[08:19] | Right. | 对 |
[08:23] | Emily, when I first got here, you and your friends | 艾米丽 我刚来这里时你和你的朋友们 |
[08:27] | were dodging some pretty serious threats. | 在逃避一些很严重的威胁 |
[08:31] | And I know that Mona confessed to a lot of that, | 我知道梦娜已经承认了大部分 |
[08:34] | but is there anybody else who still wants to hurt you? | 但是还有谁想要伤害你们吗 |
[08:39] | Is history repeating itself? | 历史又重演了吗 |
[08:46] | You guys took a long time to speak up, | 你们过了好久才肯说 |
[08:49] | and if this is happening again — | 要是又出这种事了… |
[08:51] | It was an accident. | 只是意外 |
[08:52] | Some speed freak lost control | 某个飞车党失控了 |
[08:53] | and used my front porch as a bumper. | 把我家前廊当成了缓冲器 |
[08:56] | Where is this college? | 这所大学在哪里 |
[08:59] | Maryland. | 马里兰州 |
[09:01] | She isn’t answering my calls. | 她不接电话 |
[09:02] | She’s really ragged right now. | 她现在精疲力竭 |
[09:05] | She thought her mom was gonna get bail. We all did. | 她以为她妈妈能保释 我们都这么以为 |
[09:08] | I just don’t like her being alone, you know? | 我不喜欢她自己一个人 |
[09:10] | Well, she said that she’s gonna call her dad. | 她说会打给她爸爸的 |
[09:12] | Come on. That’s not any better than being alone, if you ask me. | 拜托 要我说这跟自己一个人没什么区别 |
[09:15] | Look, I’m gonna cut after English | 我上完英语课就翘课去她家 |
[09:16] | and make sure she’s not at home still hiding under my sheets. Okay? | 确保她没有还躲在被窝里 好吗 |
[09:20] | How are the rest of you doing? | 其他人怎么样 |
[09:21] | We’re just dandy. | 我们都很好 |
[09:23] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[09:25] | I drove by Emily’s, okay? | 我刚才开车经过艾米丽家 |
[09:27] | They’re still pulling pieces of that car out of the living room. | 他们还在把车碎片从客厅里往外弄 |
[09:29] | So, I’m gonna ask you again: How are you doing? | 所以我再问你一次 你们怎么样 |
[09:33] | We’re trying to stay positive. | 我们尽量保持乐观 |
[09:35] | If “A” is escalating things, | 如果A越玩越大 |
[09:36] | maybe it means that we’re getting too close for comfort. | 也许意味着我们已经很接近真相了 |
[09:39] | Maybe you and Toby are getting too close to Wilden’s killer. | 也许你和托比就要查出杀害威尔登的凶手了 |
[09:43] | Anyway, that number that you pulled from Nigel’s cell phone, | 不管怎样 你从奈杰尔手机里拿到的号码 |
[09:45] | did you ever figure out who was on the other end? | 知道电话那一头到底是谁了吗 |
[09:47] | Somebody really smart. | 肯定是个聪明人 |
[09:48] | The number is assigned to three people and three addresses. | 号码注册在三个人三个地址之下 |
[09:51] | All in New York. | 都在纽约 |
[09:53] | Well, which one is real? | 哪个是真的 |
[09:54] | I don’t know. That’s why Toby went to New York — | 不知道 所以托比去了纽约 |
[09:56] | to knock on some doors, see who answers. | 挨家挨户敲门 看看开门的是谁 |
[09:59] | Maybe Cece Drake. | 也许是茜茜·德雷克 |
[10:00] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:03] | Okay, will you please just have Hanna call me? | 你能让汉娜给我打个电话吗 |
[10:05] | I will. | 好的 |
[10:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:11] | This college is tiny. | 这所大学也太小了 |
[10:12] | Is it worth even filling out an application? | 值得填申请吗 |
[10:14] | Why not? | 试试无妨 |
[10:16] | Well, if there’s hardly any slots — | 要是没什么机会的话… |
[10:17] | Well, let’s not write our own rejection letter quite yet. | 先别急着丧气 |
[10:19] | You probably have a better shot than most people. | 也许你比其他人机会要大 |
[10:22] | Mr. Fitz, I don’t swim anymore. | 费兹老师 我已经不游泳了 |
[10:23] | No, I’m talking about your work outside of the pool. | 不 我说的是你除了游泳之外做的事 |
[10:25] | These little colleges are looking to build communities. | 这些小学校想建立公共关系 |
[10:29] | And they’d probably be pretty excited | 鉴于你去年暑假在海地做的事 |
[10:30] | about the work you did last summer in Haiti. | 他们应该会很看好你 |
[10:33] | That was for, like, three weeks. | 那才三周而已 |
[10:34] | Yeah, three weeks you spent volunteering, | 你做了三周志愿者 |
[10:36] | Thinking about others and not yourself. | 为他人着想 无私奉献 |
[10:38] | That’s… pretty impressive. | 这就…非常出色 |
[10:42] | I don’t feel very impressive. | 可我不这么觉得 |
[10:46] | Are you still in touch with any of your old supervisors? | 你还和你以前的主管有联系吗 |
[10:50] | I only had one. Zoe. | 我只有一个主管 佐伊 |
[10:52] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[10:53] | Ask her to write you a reference. | 让她帮忙写个介绍信 |
[11:05] | Somebody’s gotta remind you who you really are, Emily. | 总有人会让你看到真实的自己 艾米丽 |
[11:19] | Hello? | 您好 |
[11:20] | Hello. You have a collect call | 您好 您有一通付费电话 |
[11:21] | from an inmate in a correctional facility. | 来自于劳改所的犯人 |
[11:24] | Ashley Marin. | 阿什利·玛琳 |
[11:26] | If you wish to accept and pay for the call, | 如果您希望接通并支付这次通话 |
[11:28] | please press three now. | 请按三 |
[11:32] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[11:33] | Mom. Are you okay? | 妈妈 还好吗 |
[11:35] | So far. | 还好 |
[11:37] | Veronica told you about the bail | 维罗妮卡告诉你保释 |
[11:40] | and how they’re gonna move me? | 和转移我的事情了吗 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Yeah, she told me. | 是 她告诉我了 |
[11:45] | I don’t want you to worry about this, sweetheart. | 我不想你担心 宝贝 |
[11:47] | We are going to get through this. | 我们会撑过去的 |
[11:49] | I miss you. | 我想您了 |
[11:51] | I miss you. | 我也想你了 |
[11:53] | We are going to be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[11:56] | God, it’s not fair. | 天啊 这不公平 |
[11:57] | They can’t take you away like this. | 他们不能就这么把您带走 |
[12:00] | Right now it’s not fair, but things can change. | 现在的确不公平 不过会有转机的 |
[12:06] | Yeah. Yeah, they can. | 是的 会有的 |
[12:12] | Veronica’s gonna bring you here tomorrow | 维罗妮卡会明天带你来 |
[12:15] | so we can say… | 我们就可以道… |
[12:17] | So I can see you, okay? | 我就可以看见你了 好吗 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:24] | I love you, mom. | 我爱您 妈妈 |
[12:26] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[12:29] | I should let you go. | 我该挂了 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:49] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[13:01] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna confess to killing Detective Wilden. | 我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探 |
[13:09] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[13:14] | Whatever they do to me will be as bad as what they do to her | 他们对我就像对她一样狠 |
[13:17] | That’s probably true. | 很有可能 |
[13:19] | You’re taking an awful big chance. | 但你在冒很大的风险 |
[13:21] | I can’t let my mom go to prison | 我不能让我妈妈进监狱 |
[13:24] | I mean talking to me. | 我是说 你告诉我 是在冒险 |
[13:25] | Suppose I’m the one who actually set up your mother. | 如果我就是陷害你妈妈的人呢 |
[13:31] | Were you serious when you said | 你说你不希望 |
[13:32] | you never wanted this “A” to hurt my mom? | A伤害我妈妈时 你是认真的吗 |
[13:36] | Yes, I was. | 是 我是认真的 |
[13:38] | Well, then you have to help me do this. | 好吧 那你就得帮我 |
[13:43] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[13:44] | Because this is going to be the biggest lie I’ve ever told. | 因为这会是我这辈子说得最大的谎话 |
[13:48] | I need you to make it sound perfect. | 我需要你让它无懈可击 |
[13:51] | Me, Spencer, the others, | 我 斯宾塞 其他人 |
[13:53] | we all tell lies, | 我们都说谎 |
[13:55] | But you’re the only one who actually knows how to live in a lie. | 但是只有你是懂得如何在谎言中生活的人 |
[14:05] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[14:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:11] | I’m Beckett. | 我是贝克特 |
[14:13] | Sam or Saint Thomas? | 那个作家还是主教 |
[14:13] | 山姆·贝克特 著名作家 圣托马斯·贝克特 坎特伯雷大主教 | |
[14:15] | Beckett Frye. You must be Spencer, right? | 我叫贝克特·弗莱 你一定是斯宾塞吧 |
[14:18] | Yeah. What are you doing here? | 是 你在这里干嘛 |
[14:19] | I’m interning with your mother. | 我是你妈妈的实习生 |
[14:21] | Goldberg Penn Law School alumni fellow. | 毕业于哥德堡宾大法学院 |
[14:24] | Right, that’s why you’d be at her office, | 所以你会在她办公室 |
[14:26] | Why are you in our kitchen? | 但你怎么跑到我们厨房来了 |
[14:27] | Blame the District Attorney. | 都怪地方检察官 |
[14:29] | Discovery in the Marin case. | 在调查玛琳案件 |
[14:30] | They send you everything and make you wade through it. | 他们把所有东西都发你 让你过一遍 |
[14:33] | D.A. got cute and sent to your mother’s home address | 地方检察官玩花样 把东西送到了家里 |
[14:34] | instead of her office. | 而不是办公室 |
[14:37] | Somebody’s in a jail cell. They make it like it’s a game. | 都有人被关起来了 他们还当儿戏 |
[14:41] | It is a game. | 这就是游戏 |
[14:42] | That’s why they use the words “Winning” and “Losing.” | 所以他们说输或者赢 |
[14:45] | You’re gonna make a great lawyer. | 你会是个好律师的 |
[14:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Do you have many more of these? | 这些东西你还有很多吗 |
[14:50] | Plenty. | 很多 |
[14:51] | Let me give you a hand. | 让我来帮你一把 |
[14:58] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[15:01] | I’m the one who killed Detective Wilden. I did it. | 我杀了威尔登警探 是我干的 |
[15:04] | Go home, little girl. You’re just trying to save your mother. | 回家去小姑娘 你只是为了救你母亲 |
[15:07] | No, she’s just trying to take the blame. I did it. | 不 她只是替我受过 是我干的 |
[15:09] | You can’t just keep repeating, “I did it.” | 你不能只是一直重复 是我干的 |
[15:12] | You have to tell them | 你得告诉他们 |
[15:12] | how you did it and why you did it. | 谋杀过程 以及谋杀动机 |
[15:14] | Okay, I know that. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[15:15] | Everything that seems to point to your mom, | 所有的线索都指向你妈妈 |
[15:17] | make it point to you, okay? | 要让焦点转移到你身上 知道吗 |
[15:19] | Motive. What’s your motive? | 动机 你的动机是什么 |
[15:23] | He was threatening me because I told people | 他威胁我因为我告诉人们 |
[15:25] | he got Alison Dilaurentis pregnant. | 他把艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯肚子搞大了 |
[15:28] | I think he might have killed her. | 他可能是杀害她的凶手 |
[15:32] | That’s good. That’s really good. | 很好 这么说很好 |
[15:37] | I think they sent us Wilden’s grammar school report cards. | 他们把威尔登语法学校的成绩单寄给我们了 |
[15:41] | No, I checked the box numbers before I signed for them. | 不 我在签收前检查了盒子的编号 |
[15:49] | No, your daughter’s here. | 不 你女儿在这里 |
[15:51] | Your mother wants to know why you’re not at school. | 你妈妈想知道为什么你没在学校 |
[15:54] | I’m checking on Hanna. | 我去看汉娜了 |
[15:56] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:58] | No, she’s the only one here. | 不 只有她一个人 |
[16:01] | No, don’t worry about it. | 不 不用担心 |
[16:04] | Yeah, yeah, take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna be fine. I promise you. | 我会没事的 我答应你 |
[16:12] | Hey, Jake. | 杰克 |
[16:15] | Hi. Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[16:16] | I’m not taking you away from a class, am I? | 我没有害你从课堂上过来吧 |
[16:18] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[16:19] | So I think that my little brother is taking a class from you. | 我弟弟在上你的课 |
[16:23] | – Mike… – Montgomery. Yeah, great kid. | -迈克 -蒙哥马利 不错的孩子 |
[16:27] | Yeah, I’m actually really worried about him. | 实际上我真的很担心他 |
[16:31] | Has he said something to you? | 他和你说过什么吗 |
[16:34] | Something that someone like me should know about? | 一些我该知道的人或事 |
[16:37] | I know that I shouldn’t even ask that. | 我知道我不该问 |
[16:39] | Since you are, it must be important. | 既然你问了 应该挺重要的 |
[16:42] | – Yeah, thank you. – He did say something odd. | -谢谢你的理解 -他的确说了些奇怪的话 |
[16:45] | What? | 什么 |
[16:46] | He said, “it’s hard to focus on the game | 他说 “很难将注意力集中在比赛上 |
[16:49] | when your own teammates are playing against you.” | 当你的队友们都在对付你” |
[16:52] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:53] | I’m guessing some of his teammates think he’s an easy target. | 我猜他的某些队友可能认为他好欺负 |
[16:57] | What is it with your family? First you, now your brother. | 你家是怎么回事 先是你 现在是你弟弟 |
[17:00] | You didn’t tell him that I said that I was scared, did you? | 你没有告诉他我说过有点害怕的事 是吗 |
[17:02] | No, I didn’t, but — | 不 我没说 不过 |
[17:03] | I don’t want you to. It’s — | 我不想让你说 这 |
[17:04] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:08] | It’s important. He doesn’t need to worry about me. | 这很重要 他不用担心我 |
[17:11] | Aria, I know we had the conversation | 艾瑞亚 我知道我们这段对话 |
[17:12] | about you not being… available. | 并不是因为你需要…帮助 |
[17:17] | But if you’re scared and you need help, | 不过你要是害怕 需要帮助 |
[17:19] | I’m here for you… | 我在这里等你 |
[17:21] | without any complications. | 毫无怨言 |
[17:24] | Okay? | 知道了吗 |
[18:03] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[18:06] | I thought it was time I thanked everybody who looked after me. | 是时候感谢曾经照顾过我的人了 |
[18:09] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:12] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[18:13] | 玫瑰镇警局事故报告 达伦·威尔登 W-46809 | |
[18:19] | Have a cookie. | 吃块曲奇饼吧 |
[18:25] | The night Toby’s mom died you were questioned by police. | 托比妈妈死的那个晚上 你被警察问话 |
[18:28] | By Detective Wilden, only he was Officer Wilden then. | 被警探威尔登问话 当时他还是警官威尔登 |
[18:31] | I wasn’t questioned, I was interviewed. | 我没有被问话 找我了解情况而已 |
[18:33] | Come on, Eddie. | 拜托 爱迪 |
[18:35] | They talked to everyone who was working that night. | 那天晚上上班的人 他们都一一谈话了 |
[18:37] | And what did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[18:40] | You’ve read it. | 就是纸上写的那些 |
[18:44] | “Subject reported patient Cavanaugh | 病人加瓦诺夫人 |
[18:46] | “was not in her room at bed check. | 在夜间查铺时并不在她的房间里 |
[18:48] | “He discovered the roof access door unlocked. | 他发现通往屋顶的门没有锁 |
[18:51] | “He went up to the roof and looked over the east ledge | 他上了屋顶 向东边的窗台张望 |
[18:52] | and saw a body on the ground below.” | 看到地上有具尸体 |
[18:54] | That’s what Wilden wrote in his notes. | 威尔登就是这样写的 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that’s what I told him. | 是的 是我跟他说的 |
[18:57] | Then why in the official report | 但为什么在正式报告上写着 |
[18:58] | Does it say that she jumped from a window and not the roof? | 她是从窗子而不是屋顶跳下去的 |
[19:02] | It doesn’t make any difference, the woman’s dead. | 这有什么区别 她已经死了 |
[19:04] | If it doesn’t make any difference, | 如果没什么区别 |
[19:05] | then why would Wilden change the facts when he filed the report? | 为什么威尔登会在报告中篡改事实 |
[19:08] | -Why would he lie? -Why does anybody lie? | – 为什么他要说谎 – 为什么人要说谎 |
[19:12] | You think somebody paid him off | 你认为有人收买了他 |
[19:14] | to lie about how Toby’s mom died? | 让他隐瞒托比妈妈的死因 |
[19:16] | Didn’t you ever wonder how a guy like Wilden | 难道你从没怀疑过像威尔登这样的人 |
[19:18] | goes from being patrolman to detective so fast? | 怎么能这么快从巡警晋升到警探 |
[19:21] | You should have told somebody when they filed the report. | 当他们出正式报告时 你就应该说出事实 |
[19:24] | Tell who? The police? Wilden was the police. | 跟谁说 警察吗 威尔登就是警察 |
[19:27] | Well, Toby deserves some answers… and so do I. | 应该让托比知道真相 还有我 |
[19:30] | Spencer, if I were you, I would put this back | 斯宾塞 如果我是你 我会把这放回去 |
[19:33] | where I found it and forget that I ever saw it. | 当作从没看到过它 |
[19:36] | It’s not going to change anything, | 它改变不了任何事 |
[19:38] | not for you, not for me, and not for Toby’s mother. | 无论是对你 对我 还是对托比的妈妈来说 |
[19:41] | Yeah, well, my friend Hanna’s mother | 我朋友汉娜的妈妈正关在监狱里 |
[19:44] | is sitting in jail accused of killing Wilden, | 被指控谋杀威尔登 |
[19:47] | so I need to know who else wanted to see him dead. | 所以我必须知道还有谁想让他死 |
[19:53] | The police took all the high heels in my house. | 警察没收了我屋子里所有的高跟鞋 |
[19:55] | My mother’s, mine. | 包括我妈的和我的 |
[19:56] | And left you with nothing but flats? | 只留了平底鞋给你穿 |
[19:58] | That’s barbaric. | 太野蛮了 |
[20:00] | You said there was a woman’s shoeprint where Wilden was killed. | 你说过在威尔登的被杀现场有女人的鞋印 |
[20:03] | Are they going to find a match | 他们会从你妈妈的衣柜里 |
[20:05] | with something from your mom’s closet? | 找到匹配的鞋子吗 |
[20:07] | I don’t think so. | 应该不会 |
[20:08] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[20:09] | ‘Cause there’s a pair missing. | 因为有一双不见了 |
[20:11] | Manolos. They had mud on them. | 一双马诺洛鞋 沾满了泥 |
[20:13] | They were hidden under the sink, and then they were gone. | 鞋之前被藏在水槽底下 现在不见了 |
[20:16] | You threw them out. | 是你把鞋子扔了 |
[20:18] | No, they just weren’t there anymore. | 不是 是不见了而已 |
[20:19] | No, Hanna, you threw them out. | 不 汉娜 是被你扔了 |
[20:23] | They’re the shoes you were wearing | 你去湖边见威尔登 |
[20:24] | when you met Wilden at the lake and shot him. | 并杀他时 穿的就是那双鞋子 |
[20:27] | I did? | 是吗 |
[20:27] | You tried to clean them and when you couldn’t, | 你想把鞋子洗干净 但不行 |
[20:29] | you threw them away. | 所以你把鞋子扔了 |
[20:31] | You wore those shoes that night, not your mother. | 那晚穿那双鞋的是你 不是你妈妈 |
[20:34] | You threw them out. | 然后你把它们扔了 |
[20:36] | I threw them out because they were my mom’s | 我扔掉它们是因为那是我妈的鞋 |
[20:40] | and I didn’t want anyone to think that those were her prints. | 我不想任何人认为那是我妈的脚印 |
[20:44] | You see? It all makes sense now, doesn’t it? | 你看 现在一切都解释得通了 |
[20:49] | Now let’s talk about the gun. | 现在我们谈谈那把枪吧 |
[20:54] | 发信人 艾瑞亚 有汉娜的消息吗 | |
[20:58] | You didn’t tell me you came from perfect town, U.S.A. | 你没跟我说过你来自美国最美丽的小镇 |
[21:00] | Zoe, great to see you. | 佐伊 很高兴见到你 |
[21:03] | Hey. This town is almost as photogenic as you. | 这里几乎跟你一样美 |
[21:06] | Almost. | 几乎 |
[21:08] | Was this really on your way? | 你真的是顺道过来的吗 |
[21:09] | It was close enough. | 差不多了 |
[21:11] | I figured when I got your email, it was worth the detour. | 我收到你的邮件时就知道绕点路是值得的 |
[21:17] | So where you been, Joe Dimaggio? | 你最近怎么样了 乔·迪马吉奥 |
[21:19] | You don’t call, you haven’t answered any emails, | 你不打电话 邮件也没回过 |
[21:22] | nobody’s heard from you in months. | 几个月以来 没人有你的消息 |
[21:24] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[21:26] | I really did wanna stay in touch, it’s just… | 我很想跟你们保持联系 不过… |
[21:29] | It’s been a little, um… | 我一直都… |
[21:31] | I’ve been busy. | 有点忙 |
[21:33] | Keeping busy is good. | 生活过得充实是好事 |
[21:35] | I was just worried that you were still dealing with losing Maya. | 我还一直担心你放不下玛雅 |
[21:39] | Still miss her. | 我还是很想她 |
[21:40] | You don’t have to tell me. | 这不用你说我也知道 |
[21:42] | I saw your face when you got off the plane. | 你下飞机时我看到你的表情 |
[21:45] | I thought it would take an entire summer to rebuild you. | 我以为你需要一整个夏天才能缓过来 |
[21:49] | Was I any help at all that summer? | 那个夏天我帮到什么忙了吗 |
[21:50] | Or was I just another disaster area? | 还是我自己就是一个重灾区 |
[21:52] | Excuse me? | 怎么这么说 |
[21:53] | By the third day, you were M.V.P. of the entire team. | 才第三天 你就已经是队里最优秀的了 |
[21:57] | We had to pry the electric drill out of your hands. | 我们得费大劲才能让你放下手里的电钻 |
[22:01] | I’m putting a crew together this summer, | 这个夏天我要组织一队人 |
[22:02] | and I wish I had an Emily on every single team. | 我希望每个队里都有你这样的人 |
[22:05] | Where are you guys going this summer? | 你们今年暑假要去哪里呢 |
[22:06] | Nicaragua. | 尼加拉瓜 |
[22:10] | Why? Do you wanna come? | 为什么问 你想来吗 |
[22:14] | I don’t think this is what you expected | 你和我女儿交往的时候 |
[22:16] | when you got involved with my daughter. | 没料到会有这种事吧 |
[22:20] | No, it’s not. | 没有 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:24] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[22:27] | I’m worried about Hanna. | 我很担心汉娜 |
[22:28] | She’s worried about you. | 她也担心你 |
[22:30] | I can’t help her from here. | 我在这里什么也帮不了她 |
[22:31] | I can’t do anything from here. | 在这儿我什么也做不了 |
[22:35] | I’m worried about what she might do… | 我很担心如果情况不妙 |
[22:39] | if things don’t work out. | 她会鲁莽行事 |
[22:42] | Did she say anything? | 她跟你说什么了吗 |
[22:44] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[22:47] | But I know how she thinks and… | 但我知道她是怎么想的 |
[22:49] | she wants results and she will charge | 如果她想要结果 |
[22:51] | right into a situation without thinking and… | 她就会不顾后果冲上去 |
[22:55] | she gets that from me. | 这些都是从我这儿遗传的 |
[22:57] | I think she gets a lot of things from you. | 她的确有很多地方都像你 |
[22:59] | She’s brave, she’s loyal… | 她勇敢 忠诚 |
[23:02] | And stubborn. | 还固执 |
[23:04] | She can be. | 是的 |
[23:05] | She’s very angry right now, | 她现在非常愤怒 |
[23:07] | and I don’t want her making any mistakes because of that. | 我不想她因为愤怒而犯下什么错 |
[23:11] | She listens to you. | 她听你的话 |
[23:13] | Yeah, sometimes. | 是的 有时候 |
[23:15] | She does. | 她听的 |
[23:17] | More than you know. | 比你想象中更听你的话 |
[23:21] | I’ll do whatever I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[23:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:26] | Visiting hours are now up. | 访问时间到 |
[23:29] | Visitation is over. | 访问结束 |
[23:36] | Mrs. Marin… | 玛琳夫人 |
[23:40] | Hanna loves you. | 汉娜爱你 |
[23:42] | She would do anything for you. | 她会为你做任何事 |
[23:45] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 这正是我所害怕的 |
[23:58] | So you haven’t been in a pool since… | 这么说你有段时间没游泳了 自从… |
[23:59] | The accident? No. | 那次意外以后 是的 |
[24:03] | Well, maybe we need to rethink handing you the power tools. | 也许我们得再考虑下该不该让你用电动工具 |
[24:05] | I mean, we can find something a little less physical. | 我们可以找点不那么耗体力的 |
[24:07] | No, I’ll be fine by next summer. | 不用 明年夏天我已经痊愈了 |
[24:09] | It’s not permanent, the injury. | 创伤不是永久性的 |
[24:13] | It’s all behind me. | 所有事情都过去了 |
[24:14] | I’m not looking to swim in college and — | 我不指望在大学还能游泳 |
[24:16] | You don’t need to sell yourself to me, Emily. | 你不需要向我推销你自己 艾米丽 |
[24:19] | I could write you a glowing recommendation in my sleep. | 我闭着眼睛也能为你写一封超赞的推荐信 |
[24:22] | – Emily. – Mom. | -艾米丽 -妈 |
[24:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[24:27] | Oh, this is Zoe, uh, my supervisor for Habitat for Humanity. | 这是佐伊 我在仁人家园的监管人 |
[24:27] | 仁人家园 美国非赢利房屋事工组织 致力于消除全球贫困住房和无家可归的现象 | |
[24:31] | Oh, right, right. It’s nice to see you. | 对对 很高兴认识你 |
[24:36] | I figured you were working today. | 我知道你今天要工作 |
[24:37] | What’s wrong? | 有事儿吗 |
[24:39] | I had to meet with a second adjustor, | 我得去会见一个助理调停员 |
[24:41] | and it looks like we’re not gonna be back | 看来几个月之内我们是 |
[24:42] | in our house for months. | 回不了家了 |
[24:45] | But I need to get this to the police, | 但是我得把这个送去警局 |
[24:47] | and I was wondering if maybe… | 我在想也许… |
[24:48] | Yeah, I understand. You shouldn’t have to walk in there. | 我明白 你没必要再踏进那个地方 |
[24:50] | I’ll drop it off. | 我会送过去的 |
[24:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | I’ll see you back at home. | 我们家里见了 |
[24:55] | Well, back at the motel. | 不对 是汽车旅馆见 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | It was really great to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[25:01] | You too. | 我也是 |
[25:08] | You’re living in a motel? | 你们住在旅馆吗 |
[25:11] | Yeah, just for now. | 是的 暂时的 |
[25:15] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[25:16] | Sounds like you have a lot going on. | 听起来你有很多事情 |
[25:17] | Maybe I should’ve checked in a little bit more | 也许在再劝你做这件事之前 |
[25:19] | before I roped you into this again. | 我应该先多了解一些 |
[25:20] | No, I wanna go with you guys next summer. | 不 明年暑假我要和你们一起去 |
[25:23] | Is the sign-up form in here or should I do it online? | 是在这里登记还是在网上登记 |
[25:30] | Where did you get the gun? | 那把枪你是从哪弄来的 |
[25:32] | I found it in my father’s desk. | 在我爸爸的桌子上找到的 |
[25:34] | I was afraid of Wilden, | 我害怕威尔顿 |
[25:35] | so I took it in case he ever tried anything. | 所以把枪拿走 以防他想干什么 |
[25:37] | They found your mother’s fingerprints on the bullets. | 警察在子弹上找到你妈妈的指纹 |
[25:40] | I don’t know anything about that. | 这我就不清楚了 |
[25:42] | Look, my dad had that gun when he lived with me. | 我爸和我住的时候就有那把枪了 |
[25:45] | My mom probably loaded it once. | 我妈以前可能给枪上过膛 |
[25:47] | But I was the first one to ever shoot it. | 但第一枪是我开的 |
[25:52] | And you shot it at Wilden. | 而且还是对威尔顿开的 |
[25:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:55] | You followed him to the lake and you shot him. | 你跟着他去到湖边 然后开枪打他 |
[25:57] | That’s right. | 就是这样 |
[25:59] | What was that like? | 那感觉怎样 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么 |
[26:02] | You killed someone. | 你杀了人 |
[26:04] | He was as close to you as I am | 他当时就像我现在一样和你近距离 |
[26:06] | and you shot him. | 而你开枪打了他 |
[26:07] | What did that feel like? | 那感觉怎么样 |
[26:09] | What the hell kind of question is that? | 这算是哪门子的鬼问题 |
[26:11] | The sort of question that will let them know | 那种会让警察知道 |
[26:13] | whether you’re lying or telling the truth. | 你是在说谎还是在说真话的问题 |
[26:15] | Make me believe you were there. | 让我相信你当时真的在那 |
[26:17] | Tell me what you did. | 告诉我你做了什么 |
[26:24] | Hello, Hanna. | 你好 汉娜 |
[26:27] | Look what I found. | 看我找到了什么 |
[26:30] | Mommy’s not gonna be able to fix this one for you, Hanna. | 你妈没办法帮你收拾这次的残局 汉娜 |
[26:33] | And just like that, you pulled the gun on him. | 然后就像这样 你拔出枪对着他 |
[26:36] | Self-defense, Hanna. | 自卫 汉娜 |
[26:37] | Remember? We’re going for self-defense. | 记住了吗 我们要说是自卫 |
[26:40] | He must have said something, done something. | 他肯定说了什么 做了什么 |
[26:44] | But maybe you can fix this one for yourself. | 但你也许可以自己收拾残局 |
[26:48] | I mean, you are your mother’s daughter. | 毕竟你是你妈妈的女儿 |
[27:03] | I’ve been tried to reach you. | 我一直在找你 |
[27:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:06] | I thought you were supposed to be with your dad. | 我以为你应该和你爸在一起 |
[27:09] | He had a work thing. | 他有工作上的事情 |
[27:19] | Hanna, what is she doing here? | 汉娜 她来这里干嘛 |
[27:21] | Oh, it’s so nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[27:25] | Caleb, look, Mona found out about my mom | 凯勒 梦娜知道了我妈的事 |
[27:27] | and she came here. | 所以她来这里 |
[27:28] | We just… | 我们只是 |
[27:31] | We’ve been through a lot, | 我们经历了很多事 |
[27:32] | so we’re just trying to move on. | 所以只是想试着继续向前看 |
[27:33] | Mona doesn’t move on, she goes right through. | 梦娜不会向前看 她只会直接踩过去 |
[27:36] | Don’t you, Mona? | 不是吗 梦娜 |
[27:39] | I don’t have the slightest inkling | 我完全不知道 |
[27:41] | of what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么 |
[27:42] | Caleb, you were looking for me, | 凯勒 你一直在找我 |
[27:43] | you found me, and I’m okay. | 现在你找到了 我没事 |
[27:45] | Like hell you’re okay. | 没事个鬼啊 |
[27:46] | It’s complicated and I don’t do complicated. | 这件事很复杂 而且我讨厌复杂的事 |
[27:49] | Okay, if my mom doesn’t get out of jail, | 如果我妈无法避免牢狱之灾 |
[27:50] | I have to move in with my dad, his wife, | 我就得搬去和我爸 还有他的妻子 |
[27:53] | her blonde tarantula of a daughter. | 和她那毒蜘蛛般的女儿一起住 |
[27:55] | So compared to that, | 所以相比之下 |
[27:56] | talking to Mona makes all the sense in the world. | 和梦娜聊天比那好太多了 |
[27:59] | It’s my calming influence. | 我可以让她镇静下来 |
[28:01] | God, just leave me alone. | 天呐 让我一个人待着吧 |
[28:04] | Okay? For now. | 好吗 暂时的 |
[28:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:10] | I’ll leave you alone. | 我会让你一个人待着 |
[28:21] | We’re almost finished. | 我们就快搞定了 |
[28:28] | Hey. | 你好 |
[28:30] | Hi. | 你好 |
[28:31] | Honey, your dad wants you to meet him | 亲爱的 你爸要你去俱乐部 |
[28:33] | at the club for dinner. | 和他吃晚餐 |
[28:34] | We’re gonna be working here for awhile. | 我们要在这里工作一会 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:41] | I didn’t hear you leave. | 我不知道你走了 |
[28:43] | You were busy. | 你当时很忙 |
[28:44] | By the way… | 顺带说一句 |
[28:46] | do you want me to slip that file back in the box | 你想让我在你妈妈发现之前 |
[28:47] | before your mother notices? | 把那份文件塞回箱子里吗 |
[28:50] | What file? | 什么文件 |
[28:56] | I’ll take care of it. | 我自己会处理 |
[28:59] | Suit yourself. | 随你吧 |
[29:39] | Mike’s phone. | 迈克的电话 |
[29:42] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[29:43] | Mike’s butler. Who’s this? | 迈克的小管家 你是谁 |
[29:45] | It’s his sister. Can you just put him on the phone, please? | 我是他姐姐 你能让他接电话吗 |
[29:49] | Hey, guys. Guys, is Mike back there? | 嘿 大家伙 迈克在那边吗 |
[29:53] | He’s not conscious. | 他不清醒 |
[29:55] | Yet. | 还没醒呢 |
[29:56] | Just put Mike on the phone okay? | 让迈克接电话就行 好吗 |
[29:58] | Now. | 马上 |
[30:01] | Hello? | 你好 |
[30:04] | Hello? | 还在吗 |
[30:17] | Tell me again. | 再跟我说一遍 |
[30:20] | I saw him in town. | 我在镇上看见他了 |
[30:21] | You saw who in town? | 你在镇上看见谁了 |
[30:23] | Detective Wilden. | 威尔顿警探 |
[30:25] | I followed him out to the lake, | 我跟着他到湖边 |
[30:27] | and I saw his car there. | 在那里看见了他的车 |
[30:29] | But they found his car in town. | 但他们在镇上发现了他的车 |
[30:31] | I don’t know anything about that, | 这个我完全不知情 |
[30:33] | but I saw his car at the lake. | 但我在湖边看见了他的车 |
[30:35] | Did you see anyone else there? | 你在那里看见别人了吗 |
[30:38] | No. | 没有 |
[30:40] | Wilden was… | 威尔顿当时 |
[30:43] | angry. | 很生气 |
[30:49] | He’s gonna blame all of this on my mom. I know it. | 他会把这一切怪在我妈妈头上 我知道 |
[30:52] | He’s been after me and my mom. | 他一直在骚扰我和我妈妈 |
[30:54] | – Why? -Because of what he did to Ali. | -为什么 -因为他对艾莉做的事 |
[30:56] | No one believes us. No one will help us. | 没人相信我们 没人会帮我们 |
[30:59] | He wants to hurt my mom. | 他想伤害我妈妈 |
[31:03] | Well, now it’s his turn to be scared. | 现在该轮到他害怕了 |
[31:05] | And I’m gonna make him stop. | 我会让他停手 |
[31:09] | You did this. | 这是你干的 |
[31:12] | I’ll do worse if you don’t leave us alone. | 如果你还骚扰我们 我会做得更狠 |
[31:16] | You’re in very big trouble, Hanna. | 你麻烦大了 汉娜 |
[31:19] | I can make your mother’s life a living hell. | 我能让你妈妈生不如死 |
[31:22] | Unless, that is, you and I work something out. | 除非 咱们商量个办法 |
[31:25] | He hurt your mom. He wants to hurt you. | 他伤害了你妈妈 他想伤害你 |
[31:28] | He’s got all the power. Nobody’s going to help you. | 他掌握大权 没人会帮你 |
[31:31] | You’re the only one in the world who can do anything about it. | 世界上只有你自己能解决这件事 |
[31:34] | You’re all alone out there. | 你独自一人在那儿 |
[31:36] | Bugs are getting in your hair | 虫子钻进你的头发 |
[31:37] | and the lake smells like something died in it. | 湖水有种死尸的味道 |
[31:38] | What happened next? | 后来发生了什么 |
[31:51] | Two, Hanna. | 两枪 汉娜 |
[31:53] | You shot him twice. | 你向他开了两枪 |
[32:20] | And then I ran away. | 接着我跑开了 |
[32:22] | Who moved the car and put the body in the trunk? | 谁挪了车 还把尸体放在后备箱里 |
[32:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:26] | All I know is I killed him. | 我只知道自己杀了他 |
[32:29] | I shot him with my father’s gun | 我用我爸爸的枪杀了他 |
[32:30] | ’cause he was after my mom | 因为他不放过我妈妈 |
[32:31] | And no one was gonna help us. | 而且没人会帮我们 |
[32:35] | Are you sorry that you killed him? | 你后悔杀了他吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:43] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 是的 我很后悔 |
[32:45] | Of course you are. | 你当然会了 |
[32:50] | All you have to do now is tell the truth… | 现在你要做的就是说出真相 |
[32:53] | And everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:23] | Where do you think you are going? | 你自作主张要去哪儿 |
[33:27] | You didn’t think I’m gonna leave you alone with her, did you? | 你不会以为我放心让你单独和她待一起吧 |
[33:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:37] | Have you heard from him? | 你听到他的消息了吗 |
[33:38] | No. | 没有 |
[33:40] | Where does the team usually hang after the game? | 队员们比赛后一般在哪儿打发时间 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. I just know that | 不知道 我只知道 |
[33:43] | they played Richland. | 他们是和里奇兰队打比赛 |
[33:45] | Uh, was he at a house party? | 他是去别人家参加派对了吗 |
[33:47] | Well, it kind of sounded like | 听起来有点像 |
[33:48] | he was at a bowling alley, just not as loud. | 他在保龄球馆 只是没那么吵 |
[33:50] | There were all these crashes and pings and — | 有碰撞和砰砰声 还有 |
[33:53] | an arcade. | 是游戏厅 |
[33:55] | I know a place near there. | 我知道那附近有个地方 |
[33:56] | Uh, you know, I don’t remember the street. | 但我不记得街道了 |
[34:00] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[34:01] | Should we just get in your car and drive there? | 不然直接坐你的车去那里吧 |
[34:03] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 行 走吧 |
[34:07] | Hold on, it’s him. | 等等 是他打来的 |
[34:09] | Mike, hey. Where are you? | 迈克 你在哪里 |
[34:11] | Your friend said that you were unconscious. | 你的朋友说你休克了 |
[34:14] | Undressed? | 没穿衣服 |
[34:15] | No, not undressed. Unconscious. | 不 不是没穿衣服 是休克 |
[34:17] | He was just messing with you. | 他跟你开玩笑呢 |
[34:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:23] | Yes, I’m fine. | 废话 我没事 |
[34:25] | I might just stay at Billy’s tonight. | 我今晚可能在比利酒吧过夜 |
[34:27] | You’re not coming home at all? | 你不打算回家了吗 |
[34:29] | It’s three blocks away, okay? I’ll see you in the morning. | 就三个街区好吗 明早见 |
[34:38] | Why would he just put me through that? | 他怎么能让我这么操心 |
[34:41] | He doesn’t know I told you about his teammates. | 他不知道我跟你说了他队友的事 |
[34:43] | So he probably doesn’t know why tonight scared you so much. | 所以他可能没想到你今晚会这么担心 |
[34:46] | Right. | 有道理 |
[34:47] | Great, so now I’m spying on him. | 太好了 现在变成我监视他了 |
[34:53] | You’re his sister. | 你是他姐姐 |
[34:55] | Mike’s a great guy. | 迈克是个好孩子 |
[34:56] | He’s got his struggles, but he’s working on ’em. | 谁没有烦恼呢 他在努力克服 |
[34:59] | I think he can take care of himself. | 我觉得他能照顾好自己 |
[35:01] | You think? | 你觉得 |
[35:03] | If it gets out of control, I’ll tell you. | 如果事情有失控的迹象 我会告诉你 |
[35:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:09] | And honestly… | 说实话 |
[35:12] | I’m more worried about you. | 我更担心你 |
[35:15] | You want me to stay for a while? | 要我留下来陪你一会吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah, are you hungry? | 好啊 你饿吗 |
[35:19] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你同意了 |
[35:21] | And you let Mona talk you into this? | 你居然让梦娜说服你这样做 |
[35:23] | Mona is helping me. It was my idea. | 梦娜是在帮我 这是我的主意 |
[35:25] | Hanna, it’s insane. | 汉娜 这太疯狂了 |
[35:26] | First of all, you can’t do it. | 首先 你不能这样做 |
[35:28] | Second of all, you would never pull it off. | 其次 你做不到 |
[35:30] | And third, I am not gonna let you do it. | 再次 我不会让你这样做的 |
[35:32] | I have to do this. | 我必须这样做 |
[35:34] | Maybe “A” will settle for | 也许A会改变主意 |
[35:35] | ruining my life and leave my mother alone. | 放过我妈 转而来破坏我的生活 |
[35:37] | Neither one of you is going to prison. | 你们俩都不会进监狱的 |
[35:39] | My mother’s already there. | 我妈妈已经进去了 |
[35:41] | If they take her away tomorrow, I’ll never get her back. | 如果明天她被带走 就永远回不来了 |
[35:44] | Look, it’ll be okay. I’ll be fine. | 放心 我会没事的 |
[35:46] | You will be fine? | 会没事 |
[35:47] | Hanna, you’re talking about going to prison, okay? | 汉娜 你会进监狱的 |
[35:50] | Prison for kids is still prison. | 未成年监狱也是监狱 |
[35:52] | You don’t need to do something just because you feel guilty | 你没必要为别人做的事去顶罪 |
[35:55] | about something that somebody else did. | 尽管你可能会内疚 |
[35:58] | You think she killed him. | 你觉得是我妈杀了他吗 |
[36:00] | You think my mom shot Wilden. | 你居然觉得是我妈杀了威尔顿 |
[36:07] | I did, okay? | 我原来是这样想的 |
[36:08] | Until I talked to her today. | 但我今天跟她谈了 |
[36:10] | She never killed anyone. | 她没杀过人 |
[36:21] | I didn’t know you were going shopping. I could’ve helped. | 你去购物怎么没告诉我 我可以帮你 |
[36:23] | I just picked up some of the essentials. | 我只是买了点必需品 |
[36:26] | Um, we’re gonna try to eat out most of the time. | 我们尽量在外面吃 |
[36:29] | But… did you drop off the — | 不过… 你有没有去… |
[36:31] | Yeah, and everybody at the precinct asked about you. | 去了 大家都很关心你 |
[36:35] | They’re gonna want you back, mom. | 他们会叫你回去上班的 |
[36:37] | I think they already feel bad. | 应该已经觉得过意不去了 |
[36:39] | It doesn’t matter how they feel, Em. | 他们怎么想不重要 艾米 |
[36:42] | It’s, uh… it’s already done. | 事情 已经发生了 |
[36:46] | I’m gonna be starting to look for other work tomorrow. | 我明天就去找其他的工作 |
[36:49] | I had a great meeting with Zoe. | 我跟佐伊谈得很愉快 |
[36:51] | She’s gonna write me a recommendation letter for college. | 她会帮我申请大学写推荐信的 |
[36:57] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[36:59] | I’m glad there’s someone in your corner. | 有人支持你 我很欣慰 |
[37:02] | She’s leading a crew in June to Nicaragua, | 她六月份打算带队去尼加拉瓜 |
[37:05] | invited me to come. | 邀请我一起去 |
[37:07] | Wants me to join the group | 希望我在暑假期间 |
[37:08] | for the whole summer until I start school. | 跟她一起参加这个项目 |
[37:17] | She even said that she’d give me some sort of leadership role | 她还说可能会让我担任领导职位 |
[37:19] | where I’d be, like, a team captain or something | 比如队长之类的 |
[37:21] | and supervise the new volunteers. | 监督指导其他新加入的志愿者 |
[37:26] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[37:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[37:33] | It sounds like a great opportunity. | 听着像个好机会 |
[37:37] | I don’t have to go for the whole summer. | 我不必整个夏天都去的 |
[37:38] | I can come back in August. | 我八月就可以回来 |
[37:40] | You know, see what happens with the house. | 看看家里发生了什么 |
[37:42] | Maybe if dad comes back, he can spend time… | 如果爸爸回来了 他可以花些时间 |
[37:44] | Stop. You don’t need ot organize your whole calendar around me. | 别说了 你不必紧着我安排日程 |
[37:48] | This is a really important summer for you. | 这个夏天对你十分重要 |
[37:52] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[37:56] | Have you eaten? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[37:58] | Why don’t you let me make you something to eat? | 我给你做点东西吃吧 |
[38:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:25] | We can eat later, okay? | 我们一会再吃 好吗 |
[38:26] | I’ll fix you something. | 我给你做点吃的 |
[38:48] | I’d like to speak to a detective | 我想和警探谈谈 |
[38:50] | about a murder. | 有关谋杀案的事 |
[39:06] | Hey, I’m sorry if I hijacked your night. | 打扰了你晚间安排 我很抱歉 |
[39:10] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[39:11] | I’m happy to be here. | 我很高兴来这里 |
[39:14] | Now, what are you in the mood for? | 你想看点什么 |
[39:15] | Comedy? Rom-com? Sci-fi? | 喜剧 爱情喜剧 科幻片 |
[39:22] | Insidious 2. | 《阴儿房2》 |
[39:24] | Have you seen the first one? | 你看第一部了吗 |
[39:25] | Twice. | 看了两次 |
[39:28] | This one looks even more terrifying. | 这部看着更恐怖了 |
[39:31] | Fun terrifying. | 有趣的那种恐怖 |
[39:34] | It opens next weekend. You wanna go? | 它下周末上映 你想去吗 |
[39:37] | Sure, it’s a… | 当然了 一言… |
[39:41] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[39:59] | What did you think of Beckett? | 你觉得贝克特怎么样 |
[40:01] | I don’t think anything yet. | 我还没什么想法 |
[40:04] | You’ll like him. He’s smart. | 你会喜欢他的 他很聪明 |
[40:07] | Did you talk to Hanna? | 你和汉娜谈了吗 |
[40:08] | Yeah, she’s with her dad. | 谈了 她和她爸在一起 |
[40:13] | What’s gonna happen to her mom? | 她妈妈会怎么样 |
[40:16] | They’ll move her to the state facility tomorrow, | 他们明天会把她移送到联邦监狱 |
[40:18] | which is excessive | 这很过分 |
[40:19] | and interferes with my ability to mount a defense. | 而且会干扰我进行辩护的能力 |
[40:23] | And I’ll keep after Judge Reilly until she agrees to bail. | 我会一再要求保释 直到莱丽法官同意 |
[40:27] | Meanwhile, she stays in a cell? | 这期间 她得待在牢房里吗 |
[40:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:40] | Oh, I should have warned Beckett about you. | 我该警告贝克特留心你的 |
[40:41] | Do you know what’s in there? | 你知道里面是什么吗 |
[40:43] | They’re trying to choke us with Wilden material. | 他们想用威尔登的材料妨碍我们辩护 |
[40:45] | Most of it is useless. | 大多都没用 |
[40:46] | That is not useless. | 那不是没用的 |
[40:48] | That is about Wilden and Radley and Toby’s mom. | 那与威尔登 拉德利和托比的妈妈有关 |
[40:53] | Wilden was at Radley the night that Toby’s mom died, | 托比妈妈去世当晚 威尔登在拉德利 |
[40:55] | And what he wrote in his notes doesn’t match the official report. | 他在笔记上写的和官方报告不符 |
[40:59] | Somebody paid him off to lie about the facts. | 有人付钱让他编造了事实 |
[41:01] | – It’s not relevant. – Not relevant? | -跟这无关 -无关 |
[41:03] | Wilden was crooked. He was always crooked. | 威尔登在撒谎 他一直在撒谎 |
[41:06] | Spencer, you’re done with Radley. | 斯宾塞 别想拉德利的事了 |
[41:07] | Be grateful for that. | 要心怀感激 |
[41:10] | Mom, Toby thinks his mother killed herself. | 妈妈 托比觉得他母亲是自杀的 |
[41:14] | Maybe she didn’t. | 也许她并没有 |
[41:16] | And this links what happened out there with Wilden. | 这与威尔登发生的事有关联 |
[41:18] | Honey, nothing we do or say is gonna bring back Toby’s mother. | 宝贝 我们无法让托比的母亲起死回生 |
[41:23] | If you want to help toby, help him move on. | 如果你想帮托比 就让他朝前看 |
[41:30] | Yes? | 喂 |
[41:32] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[41:36] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:40] | When did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[41:44] | All right, I’ll come right down there. | 好吧 我这就过去 |
[41:50] | Mona Vanderwaal is at the police station. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔去了警局 |
[41:53] | She just walked in and confessed to killing Wilden. | 她直接走进去 承认杀了威尔登 |