时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The MRI confirmed pra partial tear of pretty the rotator cuff. | 磁共振检查证实肩袖部分撕裂 |
[00:09] | – What about swimming? – There’s a possibility of surgery. | -还能游泳吗 -可能需要做手术 |
[00:11] | The outcome is unpredictable. | 结果还无法预测 |
[00:13] | So? Unpredictable can be good. | 无法预测也可以有好结局 |
[00:14] | Itthe gun– at least I think it is. | 这是那把枪 至少我认为是 |
[00:16] | That gun was used to kill detective Wilden, | 就是那支枪杀了威尔登侦探 |
[00:18] | And your mother’s fingerprints are on the bullets. | 并且在弹头上找到了你妈妈的指纹 |
[00:20] | We entered a plea of not guilty, | 我们做的是无罪抗辩 |
[00:22] | but the judge refused to grant bail. | 但法官拒绝给予保释 |
[00:23] | I’m gonna confess to killing detective Wilden. | 我打算承认是我杀了威尔登侦探 |
[00:25] | You’re gonna help me. | 你要帮我 |
[00:26] | Suppose I’m the one who actually set up your mother. | 如果我就是陷害你妈妈的人呢 |
[00:28] | – Who are you? – Beckett Frye. | -你是谁 -贝克特·弗莱 |
[00:29] | Why are you here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[00:30] | Discovery in the Marin case. | 调查玛琳案件 |
[00:31] | Do you know what’s in there? | 你知道里面是什么吗 |
[00:32] | That is about Wilden and Radley and Toby’s mom. | 那与威尔登 拉德利和托比的妈妈有关 |
[00:35] | What did the doctor say about your eyes? | 医生说你的眼睛怎么样了 |
[00:37] | I’ll have good days and bad days. | 我会时好时坏的 |
[00:39] | On your darkest days you know I’ll be here for you. | 在你最黑暗的日子里 要知道有我在这里陪着你 |
[00:41] | I’m not a saint. | 反正我不是圣人 |
[00:43] | Just because a man has been ordained… | 我是神职人员不说明任何问题 |
[00:47] | If you’re scared and you need help, | 不过你要是害怕 需要帮助 |
[00:48] | I’m here for you, without any complications. | 我在这里等你 毫无怨言 |
[00:51] | I’d like to speak to a detective. | 我想和警探谈谈 |
[00:53] | Mona Vanderwaal is at the police station. | 梦娜·范德瓦尔去了警局 |
[00:55] | She just walked in and confessed to killing Wilden. | 她直接走进去 承认杀了威尔登 |
[01:06] | Why did you kill detective Wilden? | 你为什么杀威尔登警探 |
[01:08] | I already told you. It was self-defense. | 我已经说了 我是自卫 |
[01:11] | Then tell me about it again. | 那就再跟我说一遍 |
[01:15] | He grabbed me. | 他抓住了我 |
[01:18] | He was gonna kill me. I fought back. | 他要杀我 我就反击了 |
[01:23] | And you pulled out a gun and shot him three times. | 然后你拿出枪来朝他开了三枪 |
[01:25] | No. For the fifth time, I shot him twice. | 不是 我都说了五遍了 我开了两枪 |
[01:32] | What did you hear Wilden say at the Halloween party? | 万圣节派对上你听到威尔顿说什么了 |
[01:36] | He was worried that Garrett was gonna tell the truth | 他很担心加勒特会说出 |
[01:38] | about what happened the night Alison died. | 艾莉森死的那晚的事情真相 |
[01:41] | Garrett was killed on the train, | 加勒特是在火车上被杀的 |
[01:42] | so why didn’t you go to the police? | 当时你为什么不报警 |
[01:44] | I was afraid I was gonna get into trouble. | 当时我害怕会有麻烦 |
[01:45] | I had snuck out of Radley that night. | 那晚我偷偷地从拉德里溜了出来 |
[01:48] | You snuck out of a mental institution. | 你从精神病院溜了出来 |
[01:51] | Many times. | 很多次 |
[01:56] | Look… | 听着 |
[01:58] | Wilden was obsessed with | 威尔登沉迷于 |
[01:59] | trying to pin Alison’s murder on my friends. | 把谋杀艾莉森的凶手归咎在我朋友身上 |
[02:01] | So you tried to blackmail him. | 所以你曾勒索过他 |
[02:03] | – Yes. – But it didn’t work. | -是的 -但是没成功 |
[02:09] | Once he realized I knew he killed Garrett, | 他发现我知道他杀了加勒特时 |
[02:12] | he became enraged. | 非常生气 |
[02:14] | And he wouldn’t let go. | 他不肯放手 |
[02:18] | He left me with no choice. | 他让我别无选择 |
[02:21] | I had to kill him. | 我只能杀了他 |
[02:26] | You could have gotten away with this. | 你本来可以侥幸逃脱 |
[02:28] | Why confess now? | 为什么现在来认罪 |
[02:32] | I can’t let my best friend’s mom | 我不能让我好朋友的妈妈 |
[02:35] | go down for a murder she didn’t commit. | 因为没犯下的杀人罪而含冤入狱 |
[02:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[02:57] | Hey. Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[02:59] | I went back to the station to see what I could find out. | 我回去警察局看看能找到什么 |
[03:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[03:03] | Apparently after we left last night, | 显然昨晚我们走了之后 |
[03:05] | Mona made a full confession. | 梦娜彻底交代了自己的罪行 |
[03:08] | Did you girls put her up to this | 是你们提出让她这么做 |
[03:09] | thinking it would somehow help Ashley? | 以为这样就能帮到艾什莉吗 |
[03:11] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[03:12] | Mon, we would never do anything that stupid. | 妈 我们绝对不会做这么愚蠢的事 |
[03:14] | I knew Mona was devious, but this is beyond anything | 我知道梦娜诡计多端 但她这样做 |
[03:16] | I ever thought she was capable of. | 这远远超出了我的想象力 |
[03:18] | What makes you so sure that she didn’t do it? | 你为什么这么肯定她没做过 |
[03:20] | Things she said in her confession | 她的供述中 |
[03:21] | contradict some of the evidence. | 有些和证据矛盾 |
[03:25] | Do you have any idea why Mona would do this? | 你知道梦娜为什么这么做吗 |
[03:27] | No. No, honest. | 不知道 真的不知道 |
[03:30] | I hope not, | 我希望如此 |
[03:31] | because if you girls are involved in any way, | 因为如果你们在任何方面参与了此事 |
[03:34] | it will really hurt your mother’s case. | 会对你妈妈的案子非常不利 |
[03:44] | Please tell me you had nothing to do with this. | 告诉我你和这件事没有关系 |
[04:15] | Hanan was planning of doing what? | 汉娜打算做什么 |
[04:18] | Why didn’t she tell us of all this last night? | 她昨晚怎么没告诉我们这些事 |
[04:20] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[04:24] | No. No, I’m– I’m still here. | 在的 在的 你说 |
[04:27] | I’m on my way, Spence, I just– | 斯宾塞 我这就过去 只不过得… |
[04:28] | I had to say bye to Jake. | 我得跟杰克说一声 |
[04:31] | Well, after everything that happened last night, | 昨晚发生了那些事 |
[04:33] | I didn’t want to stay alone. | 我不想一个人待着 |
[04:34] | My dad’s still in Syracuse. | 我爸爸还在锡拉库扎市 |
[04:37] | What? No. | 什么 当然不是 |
[04:39] | He slept on my couch. | 他睡沙发 |
[04:41] | See you soon. | 待会儿见 |
[04:53] | Hey. Was that about Mona? | 是梦娜的事吗 |
[04:56] | Oh. No, there’s… still no update. | 不是 那事还没信儿呢 |
[04:59] | That was Spencer. I have to go meet her. | 是斯宾塞 我得去找她 |
[05:01] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[05:02] | I thought we could grab some breakfast at the grille. | 我还以为我们可以去咖啡厅吃点早餐呢 |
[05:08] | You know, I’d really love to, | 我真的很想去 |
[05:10] | but she’s helping me cram for this history test, so… | 但她要帮我对付历史考试 |
[05:14] | Okay. Well, can’t do anything without a little caffeine, right? | 好吧 但干什么都得来点咖啡因对吧 |
[05:17] | We could stop by the brew on your way over. | 一会儿我们顺路去咖啡厅吧 |
[05:20] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[05:23] | Okay, you slept on my couch. It’s my treat. | 你都睡沙发了 我请客吧 |
[05:30] | I don’t know what to think. | 我无法理解 |
[05:32] | Well, I totally believe Mona could have done it. | 我完全相信梦娜做得出来 |
[05:34] | Hello? She ran Hanna over with a car. | 不记得了吗 她开车撞过汉娜 |
[05:36] | I just can’t help but feel | 我总是觉得 |
[05:37] | that Mona’s gonna somehow drag us into this. | 梦娜会用什么方法把我们都拖下水 |
[05:39] | Can we take a Mona break for like two seconds | 我们能不能不说梦娜了 |
[05:41] | and talk about your birthday? | 来说说你的生日吧 |
[05:43] | It’s not until tomorrow. | 明天才是生日 |
[05:45] | Who knows, by then I could be wearing an orange jumpsuit. | 谁知道呢 也许就穿个橘黄色连衣裤就过了 |
[05:47] | Well, then we need to make tonight extra-special. | 那今晚一定要超级特别 |
[05:51] | I got the key to my aunt’s lake house. | 我有姑姑家湖边别墅的钥匙 |
[05:53] | How about a quite night, just the two of us? | 宁静的夜晚 只有你我二人怎么样 |
[05:59] | – What’s this? – An early birthday gift. | -这是什么 -生日礼物第一弹 |
[06:06] | Dominic trains a lot of division one swimmers. | 多米尼克训练过很多甲级游泳运动员 |
[06:09] | Yeah, and a few gold medalists, too. | 没错 有些还拿过金牌 |
[06:12] | I made an appointment for you | 我帮你做了个预约 |
[06:12] | to meet with him in Philly this afternoon. | 今天下午去费城见个面 |
[06:15] | Today? Why? | 今天 为什么 |
[06:16] | Because I want you to know what your options are. | 因为我想让你知道你有哪几种选择 |
[06:19] | Paige, I have an injury. I can’t swim. | 佩奇 我身上有伤 不能游泳了 |
[06:21] | Right now. But no one said you could never swim again. | 那是暂时的 没人说你永远都不能游泳了 |
[06:26] | Or that you have to go to college next year. | 况且 明年你就要上大学了 |
[06:30] | My mom and I are looking at three colleges next weekend. | 我和我妈妈下周末要去考察三所大学 |
[06:32] | State schools that you don’t really want to go to. | 州立大学不是你的梦想 |
[06:36] | Or… | 或者… |
[06:38] | you could take a year off. | 你可以休学一年 |
[06:39] | And train. And spend the next four years doing what you love | 训练游泳 然后和你爱的人一起做你喜欢的事 |
[06:42] | with the person that you love. | 共度接下来的四年时光 |
[06:46] | You’ll meet with him, right? | 预约你会去的吧 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:53] | So, uh, is your dad coming home tonight? | 你爸爸今晚回来吗 |
[06:57] | I just–I just want to make sure you’re not home alone again. | 我就想确定一下你是不是又要一个人了 |
[07:01] | Uh, yeah, he gets back in this afternoon. | 他下午回来 |
[07:04] | We’re gonna have a family movie night tonight. | 我们今晚是电影之夜 |
[07:09] | I wanted you to be the first to know I got into grad school. | 我想让你最先知道我考上了研究生 |
[07:11] | I’m finally gonna get my masters in education. | 我终于要拿到我的教育硕士学位了 |
[07:14] | Great. | 真棒 |
[07:15] | Yeah, it’s not Columbia Teachers College, | 是啊 虽然不是哥伦比亚大学师范学院 |
[07:17] | but it’s still a really great program | 但依旧是个很棒的项目 |
[07:18] | and they offered me a stipend | 如果我同时授一个班的课 |
[07:19] | if I teach one class. | 还会给我发助学金 |
[07:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | All right, well, I should probably go. | 我该走了 |
[07:28] | But thank you much again for last night. | 再一次谢谢你昨晚的帮忙 |
[07:31] | Anytime. | 随时为你效劳 |
[07:36] | Uh, bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:38] | I mean, University of Washington is in the top ten. | 华盛顿大学是排名前十的学校 |
[07:41] | I’m–I’m sorry, did you say University of Washington? | 等等 你刚才是不是提到了华盛顿大学 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:46] | As in Seattle, Washington? | 华盛顿州西雅图市的那个吗 |
[07:48] | Yeah. I know it’s not ideal. | 是啊 我知道学校不太理想 |
[07:50] | Well, ideal would be in this area code. | 不理想的是地理位置 |
[07:52] | It’s the only school that offered me money. | 但这是唯一一个给我提供奖学金的学校 |
[07:55] | You’re still gonna see Malcolm, Ezra, | 以斯拉 你还是可以见到马尔科姆的 |
[07:56] | just not every day. | 只不过不是每一天 |
[07:58] | You mean not most days. | 大部分时间都见不到 |
[08:01] | You’ll have the summers off, and he’ll have breaks too. | 你有暑假 他也会有假期 |
[08:05] | I need to do this. It’s important for my future. | 我得去那个学校 这对我的未来很重要 |
[08:09] | And malcolm’s. | 对马尔科姆也一样 |
[08:15] | Nobody confesses to a murder they didn’t commit. | 谁会承认自己没有犯下的谋杀罪 |
[08:18] | I think Mona was just trying to help. | 梦娜只是想帮忙 |
[08:21] | You send care packages | 想帮忙的话 |
[08:23] | with fresh soap and new underwear if you want to help; | 就送些装有新肥皂和新内衣的洗护包来 |
[08:25] | You don’t volunteer to spend your life in prison. | 但不会自愿在监狱里待下半辈子 |
[08:28] | Whatever Mona was trying to do, | 梦娜自首的事 |
[08:29] | she certainly got Judge Reilly’s attention. | 已经引起了莱丽法官的注意 |
[08:31] | – What do you mean? – I just received an email. | -什么意思 -我刚收到一封电邮 |
[08:34] | Not only are you not being transferred, | 你不但不用转监狱 |
[08:35] | but Mona’s confession created enough doubt | 梦娜的供述还让此案疑疑点重重 |
[08:37] | that she’s finally agreed to set bail for you. | 她终于同意让你保释了 |
[08:41] | They–they dropped the charges? | 他们撤销指控了吗 |
[08:43] | No, not unless they find something | 没有 得等他们找到证据 |
[08:45] | to corroborate her confession. | 证实她的供述 |
[08:48] | So the trial is still moving forward. | 所以还是得审讯 |
[08:51] | As of now, yes. But at least you can wait for it | 暂时是的 但至少你能在家里 |
[08:53] | from your own home. | 等待审讯了 |
[08:59] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:00] | Since Wilden was a police officer, | 由于威尔登是名警官 |
[09:02] | the bail is set higher than usual. | 保释金要比一般的案子高 |
[09:04] | How high? | 多高 |
[09:08] | A million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[09:22] | So that’s the full tour. | 参观完了 |
[09:24] | The pool is amazing. | 游泳池很赞 |
[09:25] | I mean, your facilities are really outstanding. | 你们的设施太棒了 |
[09:28] | Five minutes. Then I want you changed and hitting the weights. | 休息五分钟 接着换衣服进行举重练习 |
[09:32] | – There’s no slackin’ here. – I can see that. | -在这里可不能偷懒 -看出来了 |
[09:34] | Everyone’s in great shape. | 大家体型都保持得很好 |
[09:35] | Please. | 请进 |
[09:39] | So your friend mentioned you were thinking of | 你的朋友提过你想晚一年念大学 |
[09:40] | holding off college for a year to train. | 这一年专门训练游泳 |
[09:43] | Uh, I’m considering it. | 我正在考虑 |
[09:45] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[09:47] | Let me tell you a little about how I run things. | 跟你说说我们这里的规矩 |
[09:49] | We work out six days a week. | 我们一周训练六天 |
[09:51] | Four hours in the pool, one hour of weight training. | 游泳池里四小时 举重训练一小时 |
[09:54] | I also monitor what you eat, drink, and how much you sleep. | 我还要监管你的吃喝 以及睡眠 |
[09:57] | Have I scared you yet? | 怕了吗 |
[09:59] | No. No, I’ve worked really hard the last four years, | 没有 过去四年我一直很努力 |
[10:02] | both with the team and on my own. | 不管是在泳队训练还是自己练习 |
[10:04] | That’s great, but there’s a big difference | 那很好 但高中里的游泳 |
[10:06] | between being a top high school swimmer | 和锦标赛的游泳 |
[10:07] | and a championship swimmer. | 完全是两码事 |
[10:09] | I know the difference. | 我明白 |
[10:11] | Let’s have a look at your recruiting video. | 让我看看你的应聘录像 |
[10:19] | Dad, I know it’s a lot of money, | 爸 我知道这是很大一笔钱 |
[10:21] | but you only have to put up ten percent of the million dollars. | 但你只要出十万就好了 |
[10:26] | You’ve seen where she is! We can’t leave her in there! | 你也见到那个地方了 我们不能留她在那里 |
[10:31] | Well, try harder. | 再努力一点 |
[10:36] | Hanna? | 汉娜 |
[10:39] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:44] | I left you a few messages. | 我给你留言了 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[10:48] | It’s just with everything going on… | 但家里这么多事… |
[10:49] | Of course. I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[10:55] | I think about your mom all the time. | 我一直在想你妈妈的事 |
[10:59] | I mean, I wish there was something I could do to help her. | 真希望我能帮上忙 |
[11:01] | She acts like she can handle being in there. | 她表面上好像能接受待在那里 |
[11:05] | But I know she’s trying to put up a front to protect me. | 但我知道她是为了保护我才强颜欢笑 |
[11:08] | She’s a strong woman, Hanna. She’ll get through this. | 她很坚强 汉娜 她会挺过来的 |
[11:14] | Well, I don’t know if I will. | 但我不知道我行不行 |
[11:18] | They can leave her in there forever, | 她可能要在牢里待一辈子 |
[11:21] | and it doesn’t look like my dad’s | 我爸好像短时间内 |
[11:22] | gonna come up with a hundred grand anytime soon. | 都凑不出十万块 |
[11:25] | What do you need that kind of money for? | 你要这么多钱干什么 |
[11:26] | It’s what she needs to post bail. | 是她的保释金 |
[11:30] | Caleb’s trying to sell his car, | 凯勒想卖了他的车 |
[11:31] | but it’s not gonna be nearly enough. | 但这钱远远不够 |
[11:37] | You need to have faith things will work out. | 你得坚定信念 一切都会好的 |
[11:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[11:44] | I don’t need faith. | 我不需要信念 |
[11:46] | I need money. | 我需要钱 |
[11:54] | How long are you gonna be gone for? | 你要去多久 |
[11:57] | Shouldn’t take me more | 四五天 |
[11:57] | than four or five days to find an apartment. | 应该就能找到住处了 |
[11:59] | I already have a few leads. | 我已经看好了几处 |
[12:01] | Maybe Malcolm could stay here with me. | 可以让马尔科姆住在我这儿 |
[12:03] | That way he doesn’t miss any school. | 这样他还能照常上课 |
[12:05] | I’m looking at tickets for a Saturday, | 我准备买周六的票 |
[12:06] | so it’ll only be a day or two. | 这样他也就缺一两天的课 |
[12:09] | I’d really prefer if he didn’t miss any. | 我更希望他一天也不缺 |
[12:15] | I’ll drop him off here on my way to the airport. | 那我去机场前送他过来 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Have you talked to him about moving yet? | 你跟他说了搬家的事么 |
[12:23] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[12:26] | It’s not gonna be easy for him, leaving Rosewood. | 离开玫瑰镇他会难过的 |
[12:28] | He’s really comfortable here. | 他在这里过得很好 |
[12:29] | He’s a really tough kid. He’ll adapt. | 他适应能力很强 不会有事 |
[12:32] | You’re gonna be so busy with school, | 你每天要忙学校的事 |
[12:33] | and he’s not gonna know anybody out there. | 而他在那里又人生地不熟 |
[12:35] | He’s good at making new friends. | 他很会交新朋友 |
[12:40] | He could always stay here with me. | 他完全可以和我住这里 |
[12:44] | I mean, I have more free time than you. | 你想啊 我没你那么忙 |
[12:46] | I’m not gonna leave my son behind, Ezra. | 我不会扔下儿子自己走的 以斯拉 |
[12:48] | He needs to be with his mother. | 他需要母亲的陪伴 |
[12:50] | And it’s equally important for him to spend time with his father. | 父亲的陪伴同样重要 |
[12:52] | Yes, but I’m the one who’s | 没错 但过去七年 |
[12:53] | been there for him for the past seven years. | 都是我陪他度过的 |
[12:55] | And whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错呢 |
[12:59] | You know, I think it’s best Malcolm comes with me next weekend. | 下周末马尔科姆还是跟着我好了 |
[13:02] | I’ll talk to his teachers, | 我会他老师说说的 |
[13:02] | make sure he doesn’t miss any assignments. | 以免他落下功课 |
[13:09] | Hanna’s convinced Mona did all this | 汉娜坚信梦娜这么做 |
[13:10] | as a way to right all the wrongs. | 是为了挽回一切 |
[13:12] | When has Mona ever done anything | 梦娜做事什么时候 |
[13:13] | out of the goodness of her heart? | 出自过好心 |
[13:15] | What heart? | 那她这次又有什么目的 |
[13:16] | She told the police that we bullied her once. | 她曾经告诉警察我们威胁过她 |
[13:18] | She could do it again. | 历史可能重演 |
[13:19] | – What, like we forced her to confess? – Yeah. | -说我们逼她认罪吗 -是啊 |
[13:22] | And she still has that picture that “A” sent | 而且她手上还有那张A发的照片 |
[13:23] | of the four of us standing outside of Wilden’s car that night. | 拍的是我们四个站在威尔登车外 |
[13:26] | Yeah, but Mona was there, too. | 对 可当时梦娜也在场 |
[13:28] | Not according to the picture. | 她不在照片里 |
[13:38] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[13:39] | You took this? | 这是你拍的吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah, I took it at a meet last year. | 去年的一次比赛时拍的 |
[13:44] | She’s gonna love it. | 她一定会喜欢的 |
[13:47] | Okay, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[13:48] | I told Paige we’d be at her aunt’s house in like 20 minutes. | 我告诉佩奇我们20分钟后到她姨妈家 |
[13:51] | With everything that’s going on, | 以现在的情况来看 |
[13:52] | I still don’t understand why she’s throwing this party. | 我始终不明白她为什么要开派对 |
[13:55] | Emily’s been living like a refugee for days now. | 艾米丽这些天活得像难民一样 |
[13:57] | I think Paige just thought she at least deserved a piece of cake. | 佩奇或许觉得 至少该让她好好过个生日 |
[13:59] | Shana, they know I’m hiding something. | 莎娜 他们知道我没说实话 |
[14:03] | If the cops really thought that, | 如果警方真那么想 |
[14:04] | you’d still be there answering questions. | 那你现在应该还在受审 |
[14:06] | I should have told them about Alison. | 我应该坦白艾莉森的事情 |
[14:08] | It’s too dangerous. | 那太危险了 |
[14:09] | It’s too dangerous not to say anything at this point! | 现在什么都不说才危险 |
[14:12] | Just give me a little more time to figure out where she is. | 再给我点时间 让我找到她 |
[14:15] | I don’t have much time left. | 我的时间不多了 |
[14:17] | I’m not leaving your side | 在明早带你回费城之前 |
[14:18] | until I take you back to Philly in the morning. Okay? | 我会一直呆在你身边 |
[14:22] | This’ll all be over soon. | 很快就会结束的 |
[14:24] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[14:52] | Your mother has a guardian angel. | 有人在默默守护你母亲 |
[14:55] | My bail was posted anonymously. | 有人匿名为我付了保释金 |
[14:57] | I guess that’s how your dad got around Isabelle. | 或许你爸爸说服了伊莎贝尔 |
[15:00] | Well, at least he did it. | 至少他做到了 |
[15:03] | Okay, so what do you want to do first? | 好了 你想先做什么 |
[15:04] | You wanna take a bath? Do you wanna eat? | 洗澡还是吃东西 |
[15:06] | I got all your favorites. | 这些都是你爱吃的 |
[15:09] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[15:10] | That… | 这个 |
[15:12] | tracks where I am. | 是跟踪器 |
[15:14] | Every second of the day. | 24小时工作 |
[15:15] | It’ll beep like that once in a while | 跟踪器和卫星连接时 |
[15:16] | when it links to the satellite, but you’ll get used to it. | 会发出声响 习惯了就好 |
[15:19] | Yeah. I assure you it’s not something I’m gonna get used to. | 你放心 我不会习惯的 |
[15:23] | Just remember, you can’t leave the house | 记得一般情况下不得离家 |
[15:24] | unless it’s for a court date or a medical appointment. | 除非是去法院或医院 |
[15:29] | You think this thing will detect a sip of chardonnay? | 它能探测出我喝了夏敦埃酒吗 |
[15:32] | That thing will detect a whif of chardonnay. | 酒香都能检测到 更不用说喝了 |
[15:35] | Look, I know that these rules are upsetting, | 我知道这些规矩让人心烦 |
[15:37] | but it’s better than the alternative, right? | 但这是目前最好的结果了 是吧 |
[15:41] | This is true. | 这倒是 |
[15:43] | Veronica, thank you for everything. | 维罗妮卡 谢谢你做的一切 |
[15:45] | You’re welcome. | 你客气了 |
[15:47] | Try to relax, get some sleep. | 放松一下 好好休息 |
[15:48] | – I’ll call you tomorrow, okay? – Okay. | -我明天打给你 -好 |
[15:53] | Should we call dad and thank him? | 我们要打给爸爸谢谢他吗 |
[15:55] | After we eat. | 等我们吃完饭吧 |
[15:56] | I haven’t had a decent meal in days. | 我好久没有好好吃一顿了 |
[15:59] | You didn’t get a tattoo while you were in there, did you? | 你没在里面弄个纹身吧 |
[16:06] | You’re pulling too much water. | 你划水时带水太多 |
[16:10] | And that flip toe is too far from the wall. | 翻滚时距离泳池壁太远 |
[16:14] | I won this race. It was actually my best time all season. | 这场比赛我赢了 而且是个人最好成绩 |
[16:19] | You’ve got some bad habits | 你有一些坏习惯 |
[16:20] | and your technique could use some improvement. | 技术还需要改进 |
[16:23] | But you got a lot of potential. | 但是你很有潜力 |
[16:25] | If you’re willing to commit, I can help you. | 如果你愿意努力 我会帮你 |
[16:27] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的 -是 |
[16:29] | But we need to start right away. | 但是我们需要马上开始 |
[16:31] | We’re already behind. | 我们已经落后了 |
[16:32] | Yeah, just as soon as my shoulder heals. | 好 只要我肩膀痊愈 |
[16:36] | – Heals? – Paige didn’t tell you? | -痊愈 -佩奇没告诉你吗 |
[16:39] | I tore my rotator cuff a few weeks ago. | 几周前我肩袖损伤 |
[16:42] | I might need surgery. | 可能需要手术 |
[16:44] | Emily, with an injury like that, I wouldn’t put you in the pool | 艾米丽 就你这样的伤势 六个月之内 |
[16:46] | for at least six months. | 我都不会让你下水的 |
[16:48] | That’s even if you don’t have surgery. | 这还是你不需要手术的情况下 |
[16:51] | But you can still help me, right? | 但是你还会帮我的 对吗 |
[16:53] | After losing that much time, | 浪费了那么多时间 |
[16:54] | I can’t promise that | 我就不能保证 |
[16:55] | you’ll be ready for next year’s scholarships. | 你能赢得明年的奖学金了 |
[16:58] | Oh. What do you think the odds are? | 那你觉得机会大吗 |
[17:01] | Slim. | 充其量 |
[17:03] | At best. | 很小 |
[17:06] | Emily, I’m sorry. | 艾米丽 我很遗憾 |
[17:08] | Had your friend told me how serious the injury was, | 要是你朋友告诉我你伤得这么严重 |
[17:11] | I could have saved you the trip down here. | 我就不会让你白跑一趟了 |
[17:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:21] | Am I crazy, or did it sound | 我是疯了 还是詹娜 |
[17:22] | like Jenna was saying she knows Alison’s alive? | 真的知道艾莉森没死 |
[17:24] | That or she knows who killed her. | 或者是她知道凶手 |
[17:27] | Either way, this could lead to “A” | 无论怎样 这都和A |
[17:28] | and who’s setting up Hanna’s mom. | 以及陷害汉娜妈妈的人有关 |
[17:30] | Yeah, but Jenna’s not just gonna tell us. | 是啊 但是詹娜是不会告诉我们的 |
[17:32] | Well, she might if we could pry her away from Shana. | 除非我们把她从莎娜身边撬走 |
[17:36] | Jenna’s really vulnerable right now, | 现在詹娜十分脆弱 |
[17:37] | and not just because she’s losing her sight again. | 不仅因为她又看不见了 |
[17:39] | How does that even happen, anyway? | 这到底是怎么发生的 |
[17:41] | One minute you have it, the next minute, poof, it’s gone? | 前一秒你看得见 下一秒又看不见了 |
[17:43] | Well, Toby said that that | 托比说了 |
[17:44] | operation has a really low success rate, | 手术成功率很低 |
[17:46] | So apparently she’s one of the unfortunate ones. | 显然她是不幸的那个 |
[17:50] | Hey, has Toby had any luck in New York? | 那托比在纽约找到什么没 |
[17:52] | He traced that number back to an empty apartment, | 他追踪那个号码找到了一个空的公寓 |
[17:54] | and the landlord said that it was rented out to a girl. | 房主说以前出租给了一个女孩 |
[17:57] | He wouldn’t give the name, but he did give a forwarding address. | 他没说是谁 但是给了一个转递地址 |
[17:59] | – To where? – A P.O. Box in Philly. | -是哪 -费城的一个邮箱 |
[18:02] | He’s on his way back from New York right now. | 他现在正从纽约赶回来 |
[18:07] | Guys, Em’s gonna be here at 6:30. | 姑娘们 艾米六点半到 |
[18:09] | We gotta hurry up. | 我们得快点了 |
[18:11] | Oh, did you invite the whole swim team? | 你是不是邀请了整个游泳队 |
[18:14] | Yeah. But don’t worry, shana won’t show up. | 是 但是别担心 莎娜不会来的 |
[18:16] | I made it clear she was unwelcome. | 我确切说了她不受欢迎 |
[18:17] | Could you call her and make it unclear? | 那你能再给她打个电话否认一下么 |
[18:19] | We kind of need her to come. | 我们需要她来 |
[18:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:22] | Because until tomorrow morning, | 因为明天早晨之前 |
[18:23] | Wherever Shana goes, Jenna goes. | 莎娜和詹娜形影不离 |
[18:32] | So sorry to bother you at home with this. | 很抱歉来你家打扰你 |
[18:34] | Don’t be. I understand how upsetting this is. | 没关系 我理解这有多烦人 |
[18:37] | Now, I know a lot of family lawyers, but Greg is the best. | 我认识许多家庭律师 格雷格是最棒的 |
[18:41] | Do you think I have a chance? | 你觉得我能赢么 |
[18:43] | It’s not my area of expertise, | 这虽不是我的专业领域 |
[18:45] | but I know it won’t be easy. | 但是我知道有难度 |
[18:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[18:49] | For one, you haven’t been involved in your son’s life | 第一 你没有一直参与 |
[18:50] | until recently. | 儿子的生活 |
[18:52] | That’s because I didn’t know he existed until recently. | 那是因为直到最近我才知道他的存在 |
[18:55] | And two, you aren’t listed | 第二点 在他的出生证明上 |
[18:57] | as the father on his birth certificate. | 并没有标出你的父亲身份 |
[19:01] | So what are you saying, | 那你的意思是 |
[19:03] | that I don’t have any rights? | 我没有任何权利吗 |
[19:05] | Not until you establish paternity. | 除非你证明父子关系 |
[19:08] | But Greg can help you with that. | 但格雷格会在这方面帮你 |
[19:11] | Can he help me prevent Maggie from moving to Seattle? | 他能帮我劝说麦琪不要搬到西雅图吗 |
[19:15] | It’s possible… but it’ll be a battle. | 有这个可能性 但是会很艰难 |
[19:20] | One that will take time and money | 这件事会耗时耗力 |
[19:21] | and be an emotional strain on you and Maggie. | 也会让你和麦琪之间的关系变得紧张 |
[19:26] | Are you sure you want to pursue this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[19:29] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[19:36] | No, no, they’re not here yet, | 不 他们还每到 |
[19:37] | but I’ll text you when they show up, okay? | 但他们一出现我就给你短信 好吗 |
[19:39] | And give your mom a “Welcome home” hug for me. Bye. | 替我拥抱你妈妈 欢迎她回家 再见 |
[19:42] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞在哪儿 |
[19:44] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:46] | Last time I saw her she was trying to stop Tommy Hayes | 我上一次见到她的时候 她正努力 |
[19:48] | from power-dipping the guacamole. | 不让汤米·海耶斯把鳄梨酱滴得到处都是 |
[19:51] | Help me get everybody hidden? | 帮我让大家都躲起来吧 |
[19:52] | Emily just texted she’ll be here in a minute. | 艾米丽刚刚发短信说她很快就到了 |
[19:53] | Yeah, of course. Okay, you guys, let’s go hide. | 好的 大家伙儿 我们快躲起来吧 |
[19:55] | She’s almost here. Everybody. We get back. | 她快回来了 大家 都往后退一些 |
[20:12] | Okay, guys. | 大家快准备好吧 |
[20:13] | She’s here. Everybody get ready. | 她来了 快躲起来 |
[20:14] | Somebody get the lights. | 谁去把灯关一下 |
[20:21] | Hey, birthday girl. | 你好呀 小寿星 |
[20:26] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:27] | Why did you lie to Dominic? | 你为什么对多米尼克撒谎 |
[20:29] | Surprise!!! | 惊喜哟 |
[20:34] | Hi! Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[20:47] | Hey, Paige, I thought you might want to know | 佩奇 有件事跟你说下 |
[20:49] | that Bridget Woo is in your kitchen. | 布丽奇特·吴在你厨房里 |
[20:51] | She’s trying to make a bong out of your aunt’s teapot. | 她正把你阿姨的茶壶当锣敲 |
[20:59] | So, did you know Paige was gonna plan all this? | 你知道佩奇为你策划了这场派对吗 |
[21:01] | No. She’s been full of surprises lately. | 不知道 她最近真是惊喜重重 |
[21:05] | Yeah, well I’ve got another one for you. | 我还有一个惊喜要告诉你 |
[21:07] | Jenna’s back, and she’s knocking into walls. | 詹娜回来了 她又开始看不清道了 |
[21:15] | Ted. Hi. | 泰德 你好 |
[21:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[21:20] | How did you know I was home? | 你怎么知道我回来了 |
[21:22] | Word travels fast in rosewood. | 消息在玫瑰镇传得很快 |
[21:28] | I just wanted to stop by, welcome you back. | 我只是想顺道过来看看你 庆祝你回来 |
[21:32] | You brought pie. | 你还带了派 |
[21:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:35] | I tried visiting you, but they wouldn’t let me in. | 我之前想去看你 可他们不让我进去 |
[21:39] | They were honoring my request. I didn’t want to see anyone. | 他们尊重了我的要求 我不想见任何人 |
[21:44] | I was ashamed. | 我很羞愧 |
[21:46] | You shouldn’t be. | 没有必要 |
[21:48] | You didn’t deserve to go through this. | 你不应该经历这一切 |
[21:51] | The thought of you being in there is… | 一想到你在那儿 |
[21:56] | Look, I know you have a lot of catching up to do with Hanna, | 我知道你和汉娜有些事要处理 |
[22:00] | but when you settle in, I’d love to take you to dinner. | 但你安顿下来以后 我想带你共进晚餐 |
[22:05] | It’ll have to be in my kitchen. | 那得在我的厨房 |
[22:08] | How do you like my new accessory? | 你觉得我的新首饰怎么样 |
[22:13] | Anything looks good on you. | 你戴什么都好看 |
[22:18] | Do you want to stay for some pie? | 你想留下来吃点派吗 |
[22:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:29] | Paige said that coach Fulton was gonna be here. | 佩奇说富尔顿教练会来 |
[22:31] | I have to show my face. I need to stay on her good side. | 我一定要露面 我得给她留个好印象 |
[22:33] | It was hard enough coming back to this town in the first place, | 选择回到这里对我来说就已经够艰难了 |
[22:36] | and now I have to be around them? | 现在我还得去他们身边吗 |
[22:38] | And me. | 还有我的身边 |
[22:40] | I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[22:43] | We’ll be in and out. | 我们去一下就出来 |
[23:01] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[23:08] | No. | 不好 |
[23:11] | Jake’s here. | 杰克来了 |
[23:13] | I lied to him about what I was doing tonight. | 我骗了他我今天晚上的行程 |
[23:15] | Ooh. Well, where is he? | 这样啊 他在哪儿 |
[23:18] | He’s over there with that blond with giraffe legs. | 他在那边和那个金发长腿的女生一起 |
[23:21] | I don’t even recognize her. Who that? | 我都不认识她 她是谁啊 |
[23:24] | She’s on the swim team. | 她是游泳队的 |
[23:28] | They certainly look cozy. | 他们聊得很欢嘛 |
[23:30] | Yeah, she’s trying real hard. | 可不是 她恨不得直接扑倒吧 |
[23:33] | Clearly he’s enjoying it. Look at him. | 看看他 明显也很享受 |
[23:35] | Why don’t you go over there and talk to him? | 你怎么不过去跟他聊聊 |
[23:37] | What? And interrupt the flirt fest? No. | 不是吧 去打断他们调情 才不去 |
[23:41] | Um, are you forgetting that he spent last night on your couch? | 你不会就忘了吧 他昨晚可是在你家沙发睡的 |
[23:46] | Yeah, but he came to the party with her. | 没错 但他邀她来的派对 |
[23:50] | I thought you weren’t that into him. | 我还以为你没那么喜欢他呢 |
[23:52] | I’m not. | 是不喜欢啊 |
[23:57] | They’re here. | 她们来了 |
[24:23] | Why didn’t you tell Dominic I was injured? | 你为什么没告诉多米尼克我受伤了 |
[24:26] | I wanted to make sure he’d see you. | 我得让他见你呀 |
[24:34] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[24:36] | For a minute there I actually thought | 当时坐在那 我真有一刻 |
[24:40] | maybe this could happen for me. | 觉得我可以重新下水游泳 |
[24:43] | Maybe things could go back to the way they were. | 觉得可以回到从前 |
[24:46] | If he won’t train you, we can find someone who will. | 如果他不愿意训练你 我们可以找其他人 |
[24:50] | He’ll train me. | 他答应训练我 |
[24:53] | He just doesn’t think I’ll be ready in time to get a scholarship. | 他只是保证不了我能及时申请到奖学金 |
[24:57] | We can get another opinion. | 我们可以听听其他人的意见 |
[25:01] | Why are you pushing this so much? | 你为什么这么急 |
[25:04] | I know how badly you want to swim. | 我知道你有多渴望游泳 |
[25:06] | Or you mean how badly you want me to swim? | 不如说你有多希望我游泳 |
[25:20] | What do you think is gonna happen | 如果我不能跟你一起去斯坦福 |
[25:21] | if I don’t go to Stanford with you? | 你觉得我们之间会怎样 |
[25:28] | Three thousand miles is a long way. | 三千英里是很长的一段路 |
[25:32] | Four years is a long time. | 四年是很长的一段时间 |
[25:37] | A lot can happen. | 很多事情都可能发生 |
[25:43] | We have to face facts. | 我们得面对现实 |
[25:51] | We’re not gonna be together next year. | 明年我们不会在一起了 |
[26:10] | – Is your coach here? – Not yet. | -你的教练到了吗 -还没 |
[26:13] | Wow, look who’s back in town. | 哇 看看谁回来了 |
[26:16] | It’s nice to see you, Jenna. | 很高兴见到你 詹娜 |
[26:18] | Aria. Spencer. | 艾瑞亚 斯宾塞 |
[26:21] | Are you having problems with your eyes again? | 你的眼睛又出问题了吗 |
[26:24] | I see everything that I need to. | 需要看见的东西我都看得见 |
[26:26] | Is there something you guys want? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[26:27] | Yeah, we’re getting the team together for a photo for Emily. | 我们想把泳队的人召集过来为艾米丽拍张照 |
[26:29] | So can you come outside? | 你能出来一下吗 |
[26:32] | When everyone else is there, we’ll come out. | 等所有人都到齐了我们自然会出去 |
[26:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:38] | Cool. | 很好 |
[26:41] | You keep an eye on them and I’ll get everybody outside. | 你盯着她们 我把大家召集到外面 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:47] | Well, if you must know… | 如果你想知道… |
[26:49] | Hey, dad. I don’t know if you got my earlier text, | 嗨 老爸 不知道你收到我之前的留言没 |
[26:51] | but I just want to thank you again for helping mom. | 我想再一次谢谢你帮了妈妈 |
[26:55] | So call me back when you get this. | 收到这个留言给我回个电话吧 |
[26:57] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[27:09] | I’ve been calling you all day. Are you okay? | 我给你打了一天的电话 你没事吧 |
[27:12] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[27:13] | I can’t believe they let you go. | 我真不敢相信他们把你放了 |
[27:14] | They need proof, Hanna, before they can arrest me. | 他们需要证据才能逮捕我 汉娜 |
[27:17] | People make false confessions all the time. | 总有人跑去冒认罪名 |
[27:19] | Mona, why did you do this? | 梦娜 你为什么这么做 |
[27:21] | Sorry, I can’t chat. | 对不起 我不能跟你多说 |
[27:22] | I’m not supposed to be on the phone. | 这通电话我都不该打 |
[27:24] | I just wanted to make sure your mom got out on bail. | 我只是想确认一下你妈妈已经被保释出来了 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Yeah, she’s home, but… | 是的 她回家了 但是… |
[27:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[27:53] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[27:58] | – Family movie night, huh? – Look, ya know, | -家庭电影夜哈 -你知道 |
[28:00] | with everything that’s going on, | 发生这一切之后 |
[28:02] | I totally spaced about Emily’s party. | 我完全忘了艾米丽的派对 |
[28:03] | Yeah, all right. You don’t have to lie. | 没事 你用不着说谎 |
[28:05] | No, I didn’t lie. | 我没说谎 |
[28:07] | It’s not like you had to invite me. We’re not dating. | 你不一定要邀请我 我们又没在约会 |
[28:10] | It completely slipped my mind. Honestly. | 老实说 我真的忘记这事了 |
[28:18] | So… who’s barbarella over there? | 那边那个小美女是哪位 |
[28:24] | – Name’s Kim. – She’s pretty. | -她叫金姆 -她很漂亮啊 |
[28:27] | If you’re into the tall, statuesque model type. | 你应该就爱这种高个子长相甜美的模特类型 |
[28:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[28:33] | Yeah. I’m perfect. | 没事 我很好 |
[28:38] | Looks like the two of you have been having a great time together. | 看起来你俩相处得不错 |
[28:41] | Wait. So you don’t want me to go the party with you, | 等等 你不想和我一起去参加聚会 |
[28:44] | but you don’t want me to go with anyone else? | 但也不让我和任何人一起去吗 |
[28:47] | I didn’t say that. You’re not jealous? | 我可没这么说 你没在吃醋吗 |
[28:50] | Why would I be? We’re not dating. | 我为什么要吃醋 我们又没在一起 |
[28:55] | Yeah, right. | 也是 |
[28:58] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[29:07] | I… need to go find Spencer. | 我要去找斯宾塞 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I… | 好吧 我 |
[29:15] | Should get back to Kim. | 我也应该回去找金姆 |
[29:37] | There’s a lot of people who came to see you here tonight. | 今晚有很多人来这看你 |
[29:41] | Think you can back inside | 你觉得你能回屋里 |
[29:42] | and at least pretend to have a good time? | 至少假装一下你玩得很开心好吗 |
[29:49] | Yeah. I can do that. | 这我可以做到 |
[30:05] | We’ve been here for over half an hour. | 我们已经待了半个小时了 |
[30:07] | Can we please leave? | 可以走了吗 |
[30:08] | I haven’t seen coach yet. | 我还没看到教练 |
[30:09] | Your teammates can tell her that you stopped by. Please? | 你的队友会告诉他你来过的 走吧 |
[30:14] | – Please. – Yeah. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[30:15] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[30:21] | Jenna. I need to talk to you before you leave. | 詹娜 在你走之前 我有话和你说 |
[30:23] | – Alone. – About what? | -单独说 -说什么 |
[30:26] | – Alison. – Jenna, let’s go. | -关于艾莉森 -詹娜 走吧 |
[30:28] | I heard you talking about her at school today. | 今天在学校里 我听到你说起她 |
[30:30] | You were spying on us? | 你在监视我们吗 |
[30:32] | We’re out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[30:33] | Jenna, wait. | 詹娜 等等 |
[30:35] | Look, I know exactly how you feel about me, | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[30:37] | but Ali was best friend, | 但艾莉是我最好的朋友 |
[30:39] | so if you know anything about her, | 如果你知道她的任何事情 |
[30:40] | you have to tell me. | 你必须告诉我 |
[30:41] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我什么也不必告诉你 |
[30:43] | Time for cake! | 切蛋糕时间到了 |
[30:51] | Jenna, wait! | 詹娜 等等 |
[30:59] | That was delicious. Did you make that yourself? | 很好吃 是你自己做的吗 |
[31:02] | With some divine intervention. Belmont bakery. | 借助了一些贝尔蒙特面包店的神奇帮助 |
[31:07] | You wash, I’ll dry? | 你洗 我来擦 |
[31:09] | You know, I’m actually looking forward to doing both. | 其实我很想全包了 |
[31:14] | I should get going. Let you get some rest. | 我应该走了 让你好好休息 |
[31:16] | Well, before you do, I think I owe you an explanation. | 在你走之前 我想我欠你一个解释 |
[31:22] | You don’t owe me anything. | 你什么也不欠我 |
[31:25] | I want to explain. | 我想解释 |
[31:29] | Wilden and I had a history. | 威尔登和我以前有过节 |
[31:33] | I did some things I’m not proud of. | 我做了些我并不引以为傲的事 |
[31:37] | Things… he knew about, and he… | 一些…他知道的事 但他 |
[31:42] | he tried to use them to hurt me and Hanna. | 他想以此来伤害我和汉娜 |
[31:45] | He was a corrupt cop, Ashley. | 艾什莉 他是个坏警察 |
[31:48] | I saw him… the night he was murdered. | 他被谋杀的那晚 我见过他 |
[31:51] | We had an argument. | 我们争吵了一番 |
[31:52] | I know you didn’t kill him. | 我知道你没杀他 |
[31:55] | No, I didn’t. But– | 我是没有 但 |
[31:58] | I could have. | 我本可以杀他的 |
[32:06] | Everyone has their limits. | 每个人都有自己的局限 |
[32:29] | Can I drop off dinner for you and Hanna tomorrow night? | 明晚我可以给你和汉娜带晚餐来吗 |
[32:34] | Only if you stay and eat with us. | 除非你留下来一也起吃 |
[32:38] | It’s a date. | 就这么定了 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:44] | Oh. Um, just do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[32:48] | Don’t run. I’ve got a lot riding on you. | 不要跑了 你对我非常重要 |
[33:06] | Hey, have you seen Spencer? | 你看到斯宾塞了吗 |
[33:08] | Yeah, she went outside to look for Jenna. | 看到了 她出去找詹娜了 |
[33:12] | – I’ll come with you. – Okay. | -我和你一起去 -好 |
[33:24] | Spencer? | 斯宾塞 |
[33:33] | – Hi. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[33:36] | Are you headin’ out already? | 你就要走了吗 |
[33:37] | Yeah. Gotta get up early tomorrow. | 是的 明天要早起 |
[33:42] | Where’s Kim? | 金姆呢 |
[33:44] | Inside. Saying goodbye to a couple of people. | 在里面 和一些人说再见 |
[33:46] | She’ll be out in a minute. | 她应该很快就出来了 |
[33:49] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[33:58] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[34:00] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[34:01] | Spencer!!! | 斯宾塞 |
[34:02] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[34:10] | Jenna. | 詹娜 |
[34:24] | Jenna! Oh, my god! | 詹娜 天啊 |
[34:27] | I thought she was inside! | 我以为她在里面 |
[34:29] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:30] | – Yeah, go inside! – Get a phone! | -快进去 -赶快打电话 |
[34:32] | She’s not breathing! | 她没有呼吸了 |
[34:34] | Somebody call 911! | 快打911报警 |
[34:39] | She can barely see. There’s no way | 她眼睛不好 绝不可能 |
[34:41] | she’d walked all the way to the lake on her own. | 自己走那么远去湖边的 |
[34:47] | Did somebody push her in? | 是有人把她推进河里的吗 |
[34:49] | I think somebody hit her first. | 应该是有人先伤了她 |
[34:51] | There was blood on the back of her head. | 她脑后有血迹 |
[35:14] | What? Is she gonna be okay? | 什么 她不会有事吧 |
[35:17] | What hospital did they take her to? | 他们送她去哪家医院了 |
[35:20] | I gotta go. I’ll call you in the morning. | 我得挂了 明早打给你 |
[35:23] | Hey. Who you talkin’ to so late? | 这么晚你在跟谁聊 |
[35:26] | Oh. I was just wishing Emily happy birthday. | 我在跟艾米丽说生日快乐 |
[35:34] | Listen, I just got off the phone with your father. | 是这样 我刚跟你爸爸打完电话 |
[35:38] | I thought you should know: he didn’t put up the bail money. | 想跟你说一下 保释的钱不是他出的 |
[35:43] | It was Ted. | 是泰德 |
[35:47] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[35:51] | Wow. He must… really like you | 是吗 他一定很喜欢你 |
[35:54] | to put up that kind of money. | 才愿意出这么多钱 |
[35:57] | I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[36:07] | So what’s gonna happen next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[36:11] | We can think about that tomorrow. | 明天再说吧 |
[36:24] | I still can’t believe | 我还是无法相信 |
[36:25] | you were the one who saved Jenna Marshall. | 居然是你救了詹娜·马歇尔 |
[36:27] | Who would do this to her? | 谁会这样对她呢 |
[36:28] | We don’t know anyone did for sure. | 不一定有人伤了她 |
[36:34] | She had a gash on the back of her head, Paige. | 她脑后有一道伤口 佩奇 |
[36:36] | She could have fallen in, hit her head on a rock. | 可能是摔进湖里 撞到了头 |
[36:39] | I think someone wanted to make sure | 我觉得是有人想要确保 |
[36:40] | we didn’t find out what she knows about Alison. | 她不会把艾莉森的事告诉我们 |
[36:50] | Thanks for coming over. | 多谢你过来 |
[36:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:55] | I keep thinking if Emily had pulled that girl out | 我一直在想 如果艾米丽当时 |
[36:57] | just a couple of seconds later, | 没有立即救她出来 |
[36:59] | she probably wouldn’t be here. | 她可能已经不在世上了 |
[37:03] | I knew your life was complicated, | 我知道你的生活很复杂 |
[37:05] | but I didn’t know it was anything like this. | 但我没想到会这么严重 |
[37:13] | I’ve had a long history with Mona and Jenna. | 我认识梦娜和詹娜很久了 |
[37:19] | If I explained everything, | 要想说完我们的故事 |
[37:20] | we’d be here till I graduated. | 那得说到我毕业 |
[37:26] | I’m starting to see why you’re so on edge all the time. | 我开始明白你为什么总这么焦躁了 |
[37:32] | I feel safe when I’m with you, though. | 不过跟你在一起我觉得很安心 |
[37:35] | And I’m sorry if I ruined your night or anything. | 很抱歉我破坏了你的夜晚 |
[37:40] | Kim’s just a friend, Aria. | 金姆只是个朋友 艾瑞亚 |
[37:46] | Look, I was really glad when you stayed over, and… | 你来过夜我很开心 然后… |
[37:51] | Yeah, I was pretty jealous tonight. | 是啊 我今晚吃醋了 |
[37:56] | I-I just–I don’t see how I | 我 我现在没办法 |
[37:58] | can involve anyone else in my life right now, | 让任何人参与我的生活 |
[38:00] | It’s like I’m either spinning in circles | 我现在的状态 |
[38:02] | or I’m in a constant state of free-fall. | 不是原地转圈就是坠落 |
[38:07] | Maybe you can let someone else help you navigate for a while. | 也许你可以让别人帮你一下 |
[38:11] | See what happens. | 试试看嘛 |
[38:19] | Okay, yeah. | 好吧 |
[38:22] | Maybe I could. | 我可以试试 |
[38:26] | Ya know, and see what happens. | 试试又没坏处 |
[38:30] | So on a scale from one to ten, | 从一到十来计算的话 |
[38:33] | how jealous were you tonight? | 你今晚有多嫉妒 |
[39:03] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[39:05] | Em, are you asleep? | 艾米 你睡着了吗 |
[39:23] | Hey. Have you seen Toby? | 你见到托比了吗 |
[39:26] | He’s with his parents, talking to the doctor. | 他跟父母在一起 跟医生说话呢 |
[39:29] | I’m waiting to see her. She’s still not conscious. | 我还不能进去看她 她还在昏迷 |
[39:33] | Hey. Who did this to her? | 等等 是谁干的 |
[39:35] | All I know is nothing good | 我只知道 |
[39:37] | every comes from being around you four. | 跟你们四个在一起就没好事 |
[39:38] | Please. Shana– | 拜托 莎娜 |
[39:41] | You could be next. | 下一个可能就是你 |
[39:43] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[39:46] | Was it Ali? | 是艾莉干的吗 |
[39:48] | Alison? She’s dead. | 艾莉森吗 她都死了 |
[39:55] | Well, then who Jenna so afraid of? | 那詹娜到底是在怕谁 |
[39:57] | Shana! | 莎娜 |
[40:01] | Cece Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 |