时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:05] | Wilden was obsessed with | 威尔登沉迷于 |
[00:06] | trying to pin Alison’s murder on my friends. | 把谋杀艾莉森的凶手归咎在我朋友身上 |
[00:08] | Mona made a full confession. | 梦娜彻底交代了自己的罪行 |
[00:10] | Did you girls put her up to this… | 是你们提出让她这么做 |
[00:11] | thinking it would somehow help Ashley? | 以为这样就能帮到艾什莉吗 |
[00:13] | What makes you so sure that she didn’t do it? | 你为什么这么肯定她没做过 |
[00:15] | Things she said in her confession | 她的供述中 |
[00:16] | contradict some of the evidence. | 有些和证据矛盾 |
[00:18] | You weren’t listed as his father on his birth certificate. | 在他的出生证明上并没有标出你的父亲身份 |
[00:20] | I don’t…have any rights? | 我没有任何权利吗 |
[00:22] | Not until you establish paternity. | 除非你证明父子关系 |
[00:24] | We have to face facts. | 我们得面对现实 |
[00:25] | 3,000 miles is a long way. | 三千英里是很长的一段路 |
[00:27] | We’re not gonna be together next year. | 明年我们不会在一起了 |
[00:29] | Dr. Palmer said to watch out for the blond girl. | 帕默医生说过要当心金发女孩 |
[00:31] | Any chance that he meant Cece? | 有没有可能他见过茜茜 |
[00:33] | You can’t leave the house unless it’s for a court date | 记得一般情况下不得离家 |
[00:36] | – or a medical appointment? – That…tracks where I am. | -除非是去法院或医院 -这个是跟踪器 |
[00:38] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[00:40] | Jenna? | 詹娜 |
[00:42] | Did somebody push her in? | 是有人把她推进河里的吗 |
[00:43] | Think somebody hit her first. | 应该是有人先伤了她 |
[00:45] | Feel safe when I’m with you. | 跟你在一起我觉得很安心 |
[00:53] | I still think we should dip | 我还是觉得 |
[00:53] | into those candy-striper outfits one more time. | 我们该再试试假扮成护士助手 |
[00:56] | What difference would that have made? | 有什么区别 |
[00:58] | Well, we could’ve talked to Jenna | 这样我们就能和詹娜谈谈了 |
[00:59] | instead of getting turned away at the visitor’s desk. | 而不是在前台被拒绝探访 |
[01:00] | Guys! Can you keep it down, please? | 姐妹们 能小声点吗 |
[01:03] | Whole point was to sneak back. | 我们可是要偷偷溜回去的 |
[01:04] | I think Mr. Facinelli noticed that our entire row was missing. | 菲奇奈利老师肯定注意到我们整排人都不见了 |
[01:08] | Well– I’d still like to graduate. | 我还想毕业呢 |
[01:10] | Oh, news flash– | 告诉你一个消息 |
[01:11] | honey, none of us are graduating. | 亲爱的 我们都别想毕业 |
[01:12] | Okay, I still think that Spencer to get back to Shana | 还是得让斯宾塞去套莎娜的话 |
[01:14] | and see if she’ll say more. | 看她会不会多漏些口风 |
[01:16] | – What? Why? – Because…! | -什么 为什么 -因为 |
[01:18] | If Cece drowned Jenna, | 如果是茜茜把詹娜推进河里 |
[01:19] | then she must know the reason. | 那她一定知道原因 |
[01:20] | And why exactly do we trust Shana? | 可我们凭什么相信莎娜 |
[01:22] | Why do we trust Jenna? | 我们又凭什么相信詹娜 |
[01:23] | All right, well I don’t trust anybody, | 好了 我谁都不信 |
[01:24] | and you guys are about as quiet as a Monster Truck Rally. | 你们几个真是跟《疯狂大脚赛车》一样安静啊 |
[01:26] | Now shut up. | 都闭嘴 |
[01:28] | Fine. I’m going to the source. | 好吧 我要去找幕后主使 |
[01:29] | “The source”? | 幕后主使 |
[01:31] | Cece’s been A.W.O.L. since Wilden was alive. | 威尔登还活着的时候茜茜就不见踪影了 |
[01:33] | You’re not just gonna find her | 她又不可能 |
[01:34] | folding peasant skirts at the Diva Dish right now. | 在魅力天后叠村姑裙 |
[01:37] | Well, then I’ll–I’ll search every hipster boutique | 那我就挨家挨户找服装店 |
[01:39] | until I do find her. | 直到找到她为止 |
[01:40] | No friggin’ way. | 不会吧 |
[01:41] | – What? What’s wrong? – Is it an “A” text? | -怎么了 -是A发来的短信吗 |
[01:43] | Worse. It’s my mother. | 更惨 是我妈的短信 |
[01:45] | Mrs. Dilaurentis has offered to let us stay with her. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人让我们跟她一起住 |
[01:48] | In Ali’s house? | 住在艾莉家 |
[01:48] | You’re gonna sleep in Ali’s old bed? | 你要睡在艾莉睡过的床上吗 |
[01:50] | No! Hell no. I’m not moving in there. | 才不要 我才不要住进去 |
[01:54] | Yes, you are. | 你要 |
[01:56] | Em, you have to. | 艾米 你必须这么做 |
[01:58] | It might be our best chance to find Cece. | 这也许是我们找到茜茜的最佳机会 |
[02:30] | You could’ve been a little more sensitive. | 你也稍微长点心吧 |
[02:33] | She’s homeless right now, | 她现在无家可归 |
[02:34] | and you just convinced her to stay in our dead friends’ room. | 你还让她去住我们已过世朋友的房间 |
[02:36] | Yeah, well our friend is close with Cece. | 我们这位朋友和茜茜很亲密 |
[02:39] | Maybe there’s something there that can help us track her down. | 也许她房里有线索 能告诉我们茜茜的下落 |
[02:41] | That room is freaky. | 那间房很恐怖的 |
[02:42] | Ali’s mom turned it into a shrine. | 艾莉的妈妈都把房间变成神龛了 |
[02:44] | ‘Kay, you wanna talk about “freaky”? | 你想谈谈”恐怖”吗 |
[02:46] | Look at the guy who hangs out | 成天在艾米丽那间旅馆 |
[02:47] | at the ice machine at Emily’s motel. | 制冰机边转悠的家伙才叫恐怖 |
[02:49] | He crushes ice with his armpit. | 他用腋窝把冰块夹碎 |
[02:51] | She should just ask her mom | 她就该问问她妈妈 |
[02:52] | if she can come stay with us. | 能不能跟我们一起住 |
[02:54] | I don’t think my mom’s taking any guests at the moment. | 我妈目前是没法接待客人了 |
[02:57] | She’s having a hard enough time getting dressed in the morning. | 她连早上穿衣都有困难 |
[02:59] | Would a guest be a good distraction? | 也许有客人来了能让她分分心 |
[03:00] | As much as she loves Emily, | 虽然她很喜欢艾米丽 |
[03:02] | I don’t think she wants to cry in front of her. | 但应该也不想在她面前哭吧 |
[03:06] | Let’s talk later, okay? | 晚点再谈 好吗 |
[03:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:17] | Do you want me to give that a try? | 要我试试吗 |
[03:19] | Actually picked a few locks in my time. | 我也曾撬过几把锁 |
[03:24] | No. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[03:25] | I-I’ll just go back down to the janitor’s office. | 我去趟门卫办公室好了 |
[03:28] | Was hoping to avoid that. | 本来不想去的 |
[03:30] | Second time I’ve done this today. | 今天都第二次了 |
[03:33] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[03:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:44] | So does that forwarding address belong to Cece? | 转递地址是茜茜的吗 |
[03:46] | I’m–I’m not sure yet. | 我不确定 |
[03:47] | How are you not sure? | 怎么会 |
[03:49] | It’s a box at the post office, Hanna. | 就是个邮政信箱 汉娜 |
[03:50] | She’s not gonna jump out like a girl in a birthday cake | 她又不会像生日蛋糕里的姑娘一样 |
[03:52] | and yell, “Boo.” | 跳出来喊”哟” |
[03:53] | So what did you find? | 那你有什么发现 |
[03:56] | I tracked down an unpaid cable bill | 我追查了寄到那个邮政信箱的 |
[03:58] | that was sent to that P.O. box. | 未清付的有线电视账单 |
[03:59] | How’d you do that? | 怎么做到的 |
[04:01] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[04:02] | I mean, it’s gonna involve me talking about firewalls and code. | 那我还得从防火墙和密码说起 |
[04:05] | Okay, no. I don’t. | 好吧 我不想知道了 |
[04:06] | That cable bill is attached to a physical address in Philly. | 有线电视账单上登记的是费城的一个实际地址 |
[04:09] | Where Cece may or may not be watching SportsCenter right now? | 也许茜茜这会儿正在那里收看《体育中心》呢 |
[04:12] | It’s a long shot, | 成功的可能性不大 |
[04:13] | but it’s worth a try. | 但也值得一试 |
[04:19] | These action shots are sick. | 这些动态摄影太变态了 |
[04:20] | You made me look like I know what I’m doing. | 感觉我好像知道自己在干什么似的 |
[04:24] | This one’s my favorite. | 这张是我的最爱 |
[04:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:31] | I wish I could use one of these for the match tonight. | 希望今晚的比赛能用这照片 |
[04:34] | The picture I gave ’em was so old, I look… | 我交上去的照片特别显老 看起来… |
[04:36] | like an altar boy. | 就像个服务生 |
[04:38] | What–what match tonight? | 今晚什么比赛 |
[04:42] | It’s no big deal. | 不是什么大比赛 |
[04:43] | Um, it’s a fight that requires a headshot. | 你要去的可是有爆头的比赛 |
[04:46] | It sounds like a pretty big deal to me. | 对我来说是个大比赛 |
[04:48] | It’s regional championships. | 是地区锦标赛 |
[04:50] | Well… | 不过… |
[04:52] | it makes it sound like it’s impressive, | 可能听起来挺厉害的 |
[04:53] | which it’s not. | 其实没那么给力 |
[04:54] | It’s a bunch of fold-out chairs and a gym that smells like feet. | 座位是折叠椅摆的 整个球场闻着都是脚臭味 |
[04:57] | No, I love it. Can I come? | 没事 我不介意 我能去吗 |
[04:59] | It’s taking a train to Philly | 要坐火车去费城 |
[05:01] | to watch guys make zoolander faces at each other. | 看几个男的把对方的脸打成滑稽的样子 |
[05:02] | You…you really wanna go? | 你真的想去吗 |
[05:04] | Well, are you gonna be there? | 你会去吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:09] | Then yes, I wanna go. | 那我想去 |
[05:13] | Mona, would you please tell me | 梦娜 请告诉我 |
[05:15] | your emotional response to this picture? | 看了这张图以后 你的情绪反馈 |
[05:22] | It’s a family on a farm. | 一家人在农场 |
[05:24] | The sun is shining and they’re smiling. | 阳光正好 他们都挺开心的 |
[05:27] | It’s a happy picture. | 幸福的样子 |
[05:30] | So, how does that make you feel? | 那你的感觉是什么 |
[05:34] | Happy. | 开心 |
[05:36] | What’s your response? | 你的心理反馈呢 |
[05:39] | Tell your artist to take a class, | 让你的画师去报个班吧 |
[05:41] | because this looks like norman rockwell sketched it | 这就像是诺曼·洛克威尔[美国画家] |
[05:43] | with his teeth. | 用牙齿画出来的 |
[05:44] | That’s not a feeling. That’s an opinion. | 你说的不是感觉 是提意见 |
[05:47] | I’d like to know how you feel. | 我想知道你是什么感觉 |
[05:48] | – About farm animals? – About what you say you’ve done. | -关于这些农场的动物吗 -关于你自首的事情 |
[05:54] | Look, those girls… used to make me feel bad. | 之前 那些女孩挺让我受不了的 |
[05:58] | But recently, I realized that… | 但现在 我意识到… |
[06:00] | we’re on the same side. | 我们是一条战线的 |
[06:03] | I wanted to make up for all the things I’d done. | 我要弥补我之前做的一切 |
[06:06] | Wilden was bothering them, | 威尔登让她们感到困扰 |
[06:07] | so I got rid of him. | 所以我除掉了他 |
[06:09] | And I’d do it again. | 如果有需要 我还会这么干的 |
[06:12] | I don’t think you got rid of anybody. | 我觉得你没有除掉任何人 |
[06:15] | That’s my response. | 这是我的感觉 |
[06:20] | Let’s take a break. | 休息一下吧 |
[06:21] | Like you to think about whether you’re gonna be honest with me. | 希望你能对我诚实一点 |
[06:24] | Why would I ever be honest with you? | 我为什么要对你诚实 |
[06:27] | Used to be. | 你以前挺诚实的 |
[06:28] | Well that was before I realized | 那是因为当时我没有察觉到 |
[06:29] | where your loyalties were. | 你的主子是谁 |
[06:33] | I’m not sure what that means. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[06:35] | But I thought we’d done a good job | 你是这里的病人 |
[06:36] | of establishing a sense of trust | 我觉得我们在建立信任这件事上 |
[06:38] | while you’ve been a patient here. | 做得很不错 |
[06:41] | That was before I realized | 这也是因为我以前没发现 |
[06:42] | that you were keeping secrets from me. | 你对我还藏着秘密 |
[06:49] | By the way, you forgot the “G” in “Diagnosis.” | 顺便说一下 “诊断”这个单词里你少写了个”G” |
[07:00] | Mona… | 梦娜… |
[07:02] | you’re the one who’s been keeping a secret. | 你才是那个藏着秘密的人 |
[07:04] | And you’re smart enough to know I was gonna figure it out. | 而且你很聪明 你知道我早晚会知道那个秘密的 |
[07:07] | Figure what out? | 知道什么 |
[07:09] | You stopped taking your medication. | 你早就没有继续服药了 |
[08:05] | I… | 我… |
[08:07] | I-I can’t stay here. | 我不能住在这里 |
[08:10] | Look at this. It’s like a– | 看看这些 这里就像是个… |
[08:12] | a museum. | 博物馆 |
[08:13] | Ah–I know I promised Hanna, | 我知道我答应了汉娜 |
[08:15] | but I can’t do this. | 但我做不到 |
[08:16] | Okay, Emily, just try to relax for a second. | 艾米丽 冷静一下 |
[08:19] | Look, when you think about it, | 你要这么想 |
[08:21] | putting back her room is really not that strange of a reaction. | 把她的房间恢复成原样是很常见的行为 |
[08:24] | I’m–I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[08:25] | In the 19th Century, when children died, | 十九世纪 如果有小孩早逝 |
[08:27] | their parents would sometimes pose them for lifelike photos | 他们的父母会把他们的生活照当做纪念品摆出来 |
[08:30] | as mementos. | 摆出来 |
[08:31] | Not helping. | 没有让我好受些 |
[08:32] | Not helping at all. | 完全没有 |
[08:33] | Okay, well just try to remember that this is an opportunity. | 只要记得这是一次机会 |
[08:36] | You know, you could find some stuff in here | 你可以在这里找到一些 |
[08:37] | that could be really useful to us. | 对我们很有用的东西 |
[08:40] | Just not thrilled being here by myself. | 我一个人在这里实在是兴奋不起来 |
[08:42] | – Wait, your mom’s not gonna be here with you? – No. | -等一下 你妈妈不和你一起住吗 -还没 |
[08:44] | She has a hearing with the police department disciplinary committee. | 她在警察局纪律委员会还有一个听审会 |
[08:47] | She doesn’t come back from Harrisburg until tomorrow. | 她明天才能从哈里斯堡回来 |
[08:50] | What about Paige? | 那佩奇呢 |
[08:51] | Can she come over? | 她能过来吗 |
[08:52] | We’re not exactly in the best place right now. | 我俩现在的关系不是太稳定 |
[08:54] | Found everything you need? | 还缺什么吗 |
[08:56] | Um…yeah. | 没什么了 |
[08:58] | I’m sorry it’s so chilly. | 很抱歉这里温度有点低 |
[09:00] | Furnace is acting up. | 壁炉出毛病了 |
[09:02] | I’ve called someone to come over and have a look at it. | 我刚打电话叫人来看看 |
[09:04] | Can I get you girls anything? | 我给你们拿点吃的吧 |
[09:06] | I have those vanilla wafers that you all used to like. | 这里有你们曾经很爱吃的香草薄饼 |
[09:12] | Um…no, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[09:13] | I should unpack. | 我得收拾行李了 |
[09:15] | I’ll get you some hangars. | 我给你拿些衣架 |
[09:30] | You know, I– | 那个… |
[09:30] | I don’t really wear things that need to be hung up. | 我穿的衣服都不太需要挂起来的 |
[09:38] | There are fresh towels in the linen closet, | 衣柜里有干净的毛巾 |
[09:40] | and… | 还有… |
[09:42] | I made extra keys. | 我配了钥匙 |
[09:44] | I really want you to make yourself at home here, Emily. | 艾米丽 我希望你别拘束 |
[09:46] | I know that you and your mom have been through a lot. | 我知道你妈妈和你最近经历了太多的事情 |
[09:50] | Thanks, Mrs. D. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 谢谢你 |
[09:54] | It’s so nice to see you girls back in this room. | 能在这房间里再次见到你们真的很高兴 |
[09:58] | It’s like you never left. | 就像你们从未离开过一样 |
[10:13] | Oh, I thought you and carbs weren’t friends anymore. | 我以为你不再吃任何带糖分的东西了呢 |
[10:16] | We’re not. It’s for my mom. | 我不吃 是给我妈妈的 |
[10:18] | She hasn’t really eaten anything today. | 她今天基本没怎么吃东西 |
[10:22] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[10:23] | Shut up in her room. | 她把自己锁在了房间里 |
[10:25] | If it wasn’t for the phone calls from Mrs. Hastings, | 除了接海斯汀夫人的电话 |
[10:27] | she probably wouldn’t even get out of bed. | 她基本都不太下床 |
[10:31] | Well, then, do you wanna go check out this address in Philly? | 你要去费城确认一下这个地址吗 |
[10:34] | I mean, there’s a train that leaves in, like, 40– | 今天貌似有一班火车 时间是… |
[10:36] | Actually, uh, Aria’s gonna do that. | 艾瑞亚去会的 |
[10:38] | She’s already gonna be out there. So… | 她可能已经到了 所以…交给她好了 |
[10:43] | Um, I was wondering if… | 我在想… |
[10:46] | Maybe you’d help me get into Radley. | 也许你得帮我进拉德里一趟 |
[10:49] | Why would you wanna do that? | 进拉德里干什么 |
[10:53] | This wouldn’t happen to have anything to do with the fact | 这不会碰巧跟 |
[10:54] | that Mona has been moved there, would it? | 梦娜被送到那里有关吧 |
[10:56] | She’s the only person who Cece’s reached out to. | 她是唯一一个跟茜茜接触过的人 |
[10:59] | They’re doing a psych evaluation for a reason, Hanna. | 他们做精神评估是有原因的 汉娜 |
[11:01] | Mona is helping my mom. She’s– | 梦娜是在帮我妈 她… |
[11:03] | No. First, “A” used a sedan as a wrecking ball on Emily’s house. | 不是 首先是A用车撞了艾米丽的家 |
[11:08] | And then Jenna shows up in a lake looking like soggy bread. | 然后是詹娜像泡过的面包一样出现在湖里 |
[11:10] | And now you wanna go to Radley and ring the bell jar? | 现在你又想去拉德里玩火 |
[11:13] | So you’re not coming with me? | 这么说你不跟我一起去了 |
[11:14] | Hanna, listen to yourself, okay? | 汉娜 问问你自己 好吗 |
[11:17] | You are so desperate that you’re willing | 你是太绝望了 |
[11:18] | to go to the enemy for help. | 所以不惜向敌人求助 |
[11:20] | Mona is not the enemy anymore. | 梦娜不是我们的敌人了 |
[11:22] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你不能百分之百肯定 |
[11:26] | Hanna, I think it’s time that you went to your parents | 汉娜 你是时候向你父母和警察坦白 |
[11:29] | and the cops, and you told them that “A” is back. | 告诉他们A才是主谋了 |
[11:32] | No. | 不可能 |
[11:34] | No. There’s no way I’m doing that! | 我是不会那么做的 |
[11:35] | Telling them will only make it worse. | 告诉他们只会让事情更糟 |
[11:37] | It can’t get any worse. | 难道现在还不够糟糕吗 |
[11:40] | God, just… | 老天 |
[11:41] | Give me some time to think this over. | 给我点时间让我想想 |
[11:47] | I’m gonna take this to my mom. | 我把这个拿去给我妈 |
[12:13] | How have you been? | 最近怎样 |
[12:15] | Sorry. Stupid question. | 对不起 这不是废话吗 |
[12:17] | I’m a little fuzzy. I’ve been working 72 hours straight, | 我有点不清醒 我已经连续工作72小时了 |
[12:19] | and this is my first break. | 现在才休息下 |
[12:20] | Yeah. The nurse told me. | 护士告诉我了 |
[12:22] | Oh, so this isn’t us running into each other so much as… | 所以我们不是碰巧遇到而是… |
[12:25] | I hunted you down. | 我追踪你过来的 |
[12:27] | Well, then, how can I help you? | 那有什么事吗 |
[12:30] | If you could just please let me in to see Mona– | 能请你带我去见见梦娜吗 |
[12:33] | – Hanna. – I don’t even have to see her. | -汉娜 -我甚至可以不用见到她 |
[12:34] | – I just wanna talk to her. – Hanna, you know I can’t. | -我只想跟她谈谈 -汉娜你知道我没办法 |
[12:36] | In fact, given your mother’s situation, | 事实上 鉴于你妈妈的情况 |
[12:37] | I probably shouldn’t be talking to you. | 我可能都不应该跟你说话 |
[12:38] | But it’s not about Mona. | 但是这跟梦娜没关系 |
[12:40] | I’m just wondering about Cece. | 我只是想知道关于茜茜的事 |
[12:42] | Cece? | 茜茜 |
[12:43] | Has she contacted you? | 她联系你了吗 |
[12:45] | – Or… – Why would Cece contact me? | -或者… -茜茜为什么要联系我 |
[12:46] | Spencer said that you let her in once before to see Mona, | 斯宾塞说你之前让她进去见过梦娜 |
[12:49] | and I was wondering if she thought that you would…do it again. | 我想知道你会不会像她想得那样再次那么做 |
[12:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:55] | No, nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:57] | It’s just the nurse said someone tried to see Mona last night, | 只是护士说昨晚有人想去见梦娜 |
[13:00] | and when she described a young blonde, | 当她描述是一个金发的年轻人时 |
[13:01] | I thought it was probably you. | 我还以为可能就是你 |
[13:03] | It wasn’t. | 不是我 |
[13:04] | Did she get in to see her? | 她见到梦娜了吗 |
[13:06] | No, she was turned away. | 没有 她被拒绝了 |
[13:07] | Well then why are you so worried? | 那你为什么这么担心 |
[13:09] | Between you and me, ever since our budget was cut, | 这事就你跟我知道 自从预算被削减之后 |
[13:11] | the hospital’s been a little short-staffed. | 医院有点缺人手 |
[13:13] | – What are you saying? – I’m saying things have been missed. | -你在说什么 -我想说可能会有疏忽 |
[13:15] | – That’s all. – Okay, well you have security cameras, right? | -我只能说到这 -你们不是有监控吗 |
[13:18] | I mean–uh… | 我的意思是 |
[13:19] | Can’t you see if it was her, right? | 你不能去看看是不是她吗 |
[13:20] | – Hanna, I don’t want to get involved. – Oh, please. | -汉娜 我不想牵涉进来 -拜托 |
[13:23] | Please do this for me. It’s important. | 请你帮帮我 这很重要 |
[13:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为吧 |
[13:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:40] | Hi. We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[13:43] | I’ll take care of my end. | 我会收拾好我的摊子 |
[13:44] | You take care of yours. | 你处理好你自己的 |
[13:52] | “Leave the Lamb alone and go for the lion.” | 别管兰博了 去找”狮子”吧 |
[13:56] | So, “A” is telling you to ditch Eddie Lamb | A是在告诉你放弃埃迪 |
[13:59] | and go for Dr. Palmer. | 去找帕默医生 |
[14:01] | But what’s the deal with the sheet music? | 但是这张乐谱是什么意思 |
[14:04] | I recognized it as soon as I saw it. | 我一看到这乐谱就认出来了 |
[14:06] | You did? | 你知道 |
[14:09] | My mom used to play this song all the time. | 我妈以前总是弹这首曲子 |
[14:15] | I remember her playing it. | 我记得她弹这首曲子 |
[14:18] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[14:19] | There’s some– | 我妈… |
[14:20] | There’s something about my mom’s connection to the music. | 我妈和这首曲子有某种关联 |
[14:24] | – That’s important. – Yeah. | -那很重要 -是的 |
[14:26] | Something that she shared in her sessions with Dr. Palmer. | 可能是她在治疗期间跟帕默医生说的什么事 |
[14:32] | Will you come with me to see him? | 你能跟我一起去见他吗 |
[14:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:36] | I mean, you don’t– you don’t need me. | 我的意思是 你不需要我嘛 |
[14:37] | You’ve already met him once before. | 你之前已经见过他了 |
[14:38] | Because you’re the only person | 因为你是唯一一个 |
[14:40] | that I can talk to about this. | 我能对其谈论这事的人 |
[14:41] | Okay, well what do you want me to tell Emily? | 好吧 那你想让我怎么跟艾米丽说 |
[14:43] | ‘Cause I promised her that I’d go back to that house– | 我已经答应过她我会去那栋房子 |
[14:45] | You can’t– you can’t tell her anything. | 你不能 你什么都不能告诉她 |
[14:47] | If you do, the faucet turns off, | 如果你说了 线索就断了 |
[14:49] | and “A” isn’t going to give me anything else. | A就不会再给我任何提示了 |
[14:52] | And when does this end? | 这事什么时候能结束 |
[14:53] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:55] | I mean how much longer do you need me to keep this a secret? | 我的意思的你还需要我保守这个秘密多长时间 |
[14:58] | Until I find out what happened– | 一直到我找出发生了什么 |
[15:01] | What really happened to her. | 她究竟发生了什么事 |
[15:25] | Looking for something, dear? | 在找东西吗 亲爱的 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I– I was just gonna go and get something to eat. | 是的 我只是来找点吃的东西 |
[15:32] | Well let me make you something. Have a seat. | 我给你做点吧 过来坐 |
[15:38] | Just pass that stuff out of the way. | 别管这些东西了 |
[15:45] | My husband has decided to divorce me. | 我老公决定要跟我离婚了 |
[15:49] | I’m fine, really. I’m just… | 我没事 真的 我只是… |
[15:51] | dealing with the initial shock of it. | 还在平复刚听到这消息时的震惊 |
[15:58] | Open it. | 打开 |
[16:03] | – What is it? – Open it. | -这是什么 -打开看 |
[16:07] | Don’t be afraid. You already know the truth. | 别紧张 反正你已经知道了 |
[16:09] | I’m the one that’s… late to the party. | 我是那个最后才知道的人 |
[16:12] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:14] | I saw a lawyer | 我去见了律师 |
[16:15] | to start the process of getting my name put on Malcolm’s | 我准备着手把我的名字写到马尔科姆的 |
[16:17] | – birth certificate. – Ezra, how could you do that? | -出生证上 -以斯拉 你怎么能那么做 |
[16:19] | I didn’t want you to take | 我不想让你 |
[16:19] | – my son away from me. – I can’t believe that you | -把我儿子从我身边带走 -我不敢相信你 |
[16:21] | – would go behind my back. – Oh, what do you care? | -背着我做这些 -你在意吗 |
[16:24] | This doesn’t amount to much more than shadow boxing. | 比起你的暗箱操作这算什么 |
[16:26] | Does it? | 不是吗 |
[16:44] | You knew I wasn’t his father. | 你知道我不是他的父亲 |
[17:06] | Caleb? | 凯勒 |
[17:12] | Um, I thought you were helping your mom the rest of the day. | 我还以为你今天得一直帮你妈妈呢 |
[17:14] | I am. I just went to go drop some papers off | 是啊 我就是过来送点文件 |
[17:17] | at Spencer’s mom’s office. | 到斯宾塞妈妈的办公室 |
[17:23] | Caleb, what were you doing going into Veronica’s office building? | 凯勒 你去维罗妮卡办公室大楼干什么 |
[17:27] | I don’t know how to protect you anymore. | 我不知道怎么保护你了 |
[17:29] | So you were gonna tell her?! | 所以你就打算告诉她 |
[17:31] | – You were actually gonna tell her?! – Yes, I was. | -你真的要告诉她 -对 是的 |
[17:33] | Okay, I would rather you hate me | 好吧 我宁愿你平安无事的恨我 |
[17:35] | and be safe than the other way around. | 也不愿你身处危险的爱我 |
[17:37] | And you think telling her about “A” Is gonna keep me safe? | 你觉得告诉她A的事我就安全了 |
[17:40] | At the end of the day, she can do a lot more for you than I can. | 到了最后 她能做的比我多很多 |
[17:44] | You know, if some punk comes up to you in the street, | 你知道 如果有流氓在街上找你麻烦 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna do whatever I can to lay him out. | 我会拼尽全力把他放倒的 |
[17:47] | But this enemy– | 但是这个敌人 |
[17:49] | this enemy is everywhere | 这个敌人无处不在 |
[17:50] | and–and nowhere at the same time. | 但是却无迹可寻 |
[17:56] | I keep– | 我一直 |
[17:58] | I keep taking swings in the dark, and I’m missing. | 我一直在暗中保护你 但还是失手 |
[18:03] | I’m just–I’m not enough to keep you safe anymore. | 我只是 只是没有能力再保护你了 |
[18:06] | Yes, you are. | 不 你有 |
[18:26] | Just tell him to push back the meeting a half-hour. | 告诉他把会议推后半个小时 |
[18:28] | I had to pick up files from home. | 我得回家取文件 |
[18:31] | Thanks, Anya. Bye. | 谢谢 安雅 再见 |
[18:36] | Now what can I do for you? | 你有什么事吗 |
[18:39] | Look, I know my history with the Hastings | 我知道我和海斯汀家之间的历史 |
[18:40] | has been a bit…rocky. | 不那么 光鲜 |
[18:41] | I’m not going to debate that. | 这点我不否认 |
[18:43] | But regardless of whether you like me– | 但是无论您喜不喜欢我 |
[18:45] | Like you? | 喜欢你 |
[18:47] | You broke my daughter’s heart | 你伤了我女儿的心 |
[18:48] | and took every piece of goodwill this family extended to you | 将这个家给你的每一份好意 |
[18:51] | and flushed it down the toilet. | 都冲进了下水道 |
[18:54] | Why are you here, Wren? | 你来干什么 任 |
[18:58] | I’m here to warn you… | 我来是要提醒您 |
[18:59] | about Mona. | 梦娜的事 |
[19:01] | I don’t know why she’s confessed to this murder, | 我不知道她为什么要认罪 |
[19:03] | but… you should be careful. | 但是 您应该小心 |
[19:05] | Let me explain something to you. | 你仔细听着 |
[19:06] | I’m a defense attorney. | 我是个辩护律师 |
[19:07] | I don’t care why Mona’s confessed. | 我不在乎梦娜认罪的原因 |
[19:09] | Whether she did it or not, she’s helped my case | 不管她做没做 她去认罪都帮了我 |
[19:11] | by giving me an alternate explanation for the crime. | 因为她认罪让案件有了新的疑点 |
[19:13] | – So– – And she may have done. | -所以 -她可能真的做了 |
[19:15] | But she’s going to turn the tables on you. | 但是她会反客为主 将矛头对准您 |
[19:18] | She’s a dangerous person. | 她是个危险的人 |
[19:20] | And she hasn’t forgiven your daughter or her friends, | 她并没有原谅您的女儿和她的朋友 |
[19:22] | despite what she says. | 尽管她口口声声说原谅了 |
[19:25] | She wants to see them hurt, | 她想看到她们受到伤害 |
[19:26] | as well as the people closest to them… | 还有她们身边的人 |
[19:29] | like Ashley Marin. | 比如艾什莉·玛琳 |
[19:30] | You know you could lose your medical license for telling me this? | 你知道告诉我这些会让你丢掉从医执照吗 |
[19:34] | – She’s still your patient, isn’t she? – She is. | -她还是你的病人 对吗 -是 |
[19:38] | But if I hadn’t made such a mess of things… | 但是要不是我搞砸了 |
[19:41] | you were once going to be my family. | 您当初就会成为我的家人 |
[19:49] | We’d been fighting a lot… over dumb stuff. | 我们经常因为鸡毛蒜皮的小事吵架 |
[19:52] | And you were gonna be leaving for school at the end of summer– | 你暑假结束就要去学校了 |
[19:54] | So–what? It’s my fault? | 所以说呢 这是我的错 |
[19:57] | No. | 不 |
[20:00] | I was mad at you. | 我当时很生你的气 |
[20:03] | I went to a party with some friends, | 就和一些朋友去了一个派对 |
[20:06] | had too much to drink– | 喝了太多的酒 |
[20:11] | I made a mistake. | 就犯了错 |
[20:13] | So what are you trying to say? | 那你到底想说什么 |
[20:15] | That you…didn’t know? | 说你 不知道 |
[20:19] | You may have been confused then, | 你当初可能会困惑 |
[20:20] | but you haven’t been confused for seven years, Maggie. | 但是后来七年你一直都很确定 麦琪 |
[20:22] | I knew it was a question. | 我知道你可能不是父亲 |
[20:25] | But I decided to answer it myself, | 但我决定自己找答案 |
[20:26] | and I gave myself | 于是我给了自己 |
[20:28] | the answer that I wanted. | 自己想要的答案 |
[20:31] | No, I-I can’t feel bad for you right now. I won’t. | 现在我绝不会为你感到难过 我不会 |
[20:34] | I’m not asking you to. | 我没有这样要求你 |
[20:35] | You let me believe he was my child. | 你让我相信他是我的孩子 |
[20:38] | I’ve taken him to the movies, | 我带他看电影 |
[20:40] | to baseball games. | 看棒球赛 |
[20:43] | I’ve helped him with his homework. | 帮他写作业 |
[20:46] | We– | 我们 |
[20:47] | We have inside jokes. | 我们有了专属的笑话 |
[20:50] | I know that he– | 我知道他 |
[20:52] | He hates too much milk in his cereal. | 他讨厌麦片中加太多牛奶 |
[20:58] | And I know the names of every single one of his stuffed animals. | 我知道他每一个毛绒玩具的名字 |
[21:02] | And I know exactly which one he needs | 我也知道他半夜醒来 |
[21:04] | when he wakes up in the middle of the night. | 最需要哪一个 |
[21:11] | You made me believe he’s my– | 你让我相信他是我的 |
[21:13] | he’s my child. | 是我的孩子 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:20] | You let me fall in love with him. | 你让我爱上了他 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:35] | I-I really am. | 真的对不起 |
[21:44] | Okay, well, if I don’t get back soon, | 好了 要是我不赶快回去 |
[21:45] | he’s gonna think that it’s weird. | 他该觉得奇怪了 |
[21:46] | I mean, Gone With the Wind took less time | 看《乱世佳人》都没买个冻酸奶 |
[21:48] | than this fro-yo run. | 这么费时间 |
[21:49] | Trust me, Jake will still be kicking when you get back. | 相信我 你回去时杰克还在踢腿呢 |
[21:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Oh, but can you please check in on Emily and see how she’s doing? | 你能问问艾米丽怎么样吗 |
[21:56] | Spencer said she was pretty creeped-out when she left. | 斯宾塞说她走的时候吓坏了 |
[21:58] | – Yeah. Sure. – Thanks. I’ll talk to you later. | -没问题 -谢了 一会儿打给你 |
[22:05] | Oh! Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[22:06] | – Sorry. – You from the management company? | -抱歉 -你是管理公司的 |
[22:08] | – I’m here to– – Because I told the lady on the phone | -我来是 -因为我告诉电话里的女人 |
[22:11] | I’ll move out, but as far as– | 我会搬走 只要 |
[22:12] | No, no–I’m here looking for someone named Cece Drake. | 不 我来是找一个叫茜茜·德雷克的人 |
[22:16] | Well if you find her, let me know. | 找到她了 也告诉我一声 |
[22:21] | We grieved differently. | 我们悲伤的方式不同 |
[22:24] | Ken boxed up all of Ali’s things and put the house on the market, | 肯把艾莉的东西都打包了 还卖了房子 |
[22:28] | and I…. | 而我 |
[22:29] | felt her presence everywhere. | 却时刻感到她的存在 |
[22:32] | I even started seeing her. | 我甚至开始看见她 |
[22:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:37] | I was jogging in the park and I saw this young woman ahead of me. | 我在公园跑步看到前面的一个女孩 |
[22:40] | It was Ali. | 是艾莉 |
[22:43] | I could’ve sworn. | 我发誓 |
[22:44] | The hair, the walk– it was her. | 头发 走路的样子 就是她 |
[22:48] | I started running after her. | 我开始追她 |
[22:49] | I practically tackled that poor girl. | 几乎扑倒了那个可怜的姑娘 |
[22:52] | So it wasn’t Ali? | 不是艾莉吗 |
[22:54] | I lose a piece of her every day. | 我已经渐渐不记得她的模样 |
[22:57] | That’s why I did the room. | 所以才布置了这个房间 |
[22:59] | If it were up to Ken, he’d just lock that bedroom door | 如果肯来做 他肯定直接把卧室锁了 |
[23:02] | and throw away the key. | 扔掉钥匙 眼不见心不烦 |
[23:04] | You think you know somebody so well, but then… | 你刚觉得你有多了解这个人 然而 |
[23:08] | Something that you both counted on changes, and… | 彼此之间发生分歧时 |
[23:11] | You find out who they really are. | 你才发现他们的真实模样 |
[23:14] | Just wish it hadn’t taken me 24 years to learn that. | 亏我还花了24年才懂得这个道理 |
[23:18] | I don’t expect you to understand. | 你不理解也无可厚非 |
[23:20] | No, I do. | 不 我理解 |
[23:22] | I’m going through it, myself. | 因为我也在经历这样的事 |
[23:24] | Someone I’m dating. | 我交往的对象 |
[23:27] | We’re becoming different people, but… | 我俩的分歧逐渐显现 但 |
[23:29] | Keep trying to ignore that. | 我们却视而不见 避而不谈 |
[23:31] | Well what does he think? | 那他怎么想 |
[23:36] | Actually, I– | 其实我 |
[23:38] | I-I wasn’t sure if you knew, but I guess not. | 我不确定你是不是知道 但估计不知道 |
[23:43] | I’m with a girl. | 我喜欢的是女生 |
[23:45] | I realized that’s who I want to be with, | 我发觉那才是我真正喜欢的 |
[23:47] | and that’s who I am. | 那才是真实的我 |
[23:52] | I’m very proud of you, Emily. | 我为你感到骄傲 艾米丽 |
[23:57] | Mrs. Dilaurentis, | 迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[23:59] | I want you to know | 我想告诉你 |
[24:01] | that you’re not the only one who’s seen Ali. | 你不是唯一一个看到过艾莉的人 |
[24:05] | I have, too. | 我也看到过 |
[24:07] | Of course you have. | 你当然看到过 |
[24:09] | You loved her as much as I did. | 你和我一样爱她 |
[24:14] | I wish that Ali could’ve returned those feelings. | 我多希望艾莉能回报你的爱 |
[24:16] | I couldn’t have asked for a better person to love her than you. | 世间没人比你更爱她的了 |
[24:24] | When Cece dropped out of UPenn and left for L.A., | 茜茜从宾夕法尼亚退学去洛杉矶时 |
[24:26] | she was still paying rent. | 她还在付房租 |
[24:28] | At least, I thought she was. | 至少 我觉得她付了 |
[24:29] | She dropped out, or… | 她退学了 还是 |
[24:31] | She was kicked out? | 被开除了 |
[24:34] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:35] | I thought you said you weren’t really “Girls” with Cece. | 你不是说没和茜茜玩一块儿么 |
[24:38] | Uh, I wasn’t, | 我确实没 |
[24:39] | but my friend Alison was. | 但我朋友艾莉森和她一块儿啊 |
[24:41] | So you’re one of Alison’s friends? | 原来你是艾莉森的朋友啊 |
[24:43] | You want the spot?! | 你丫想抢老娘的车位 |
[24:45] | Move a box! | 先给老子过来搬箱子 |
[24:47] | Well, then you know. | 那你就知道了 |
[24:50] | I’m sorry–know what? | 不好意思 知道什么 |
[24:51] | Alison got her kicked out. | 是艾莉森害她被开除的 |
[24:53] | At least, that’s what Cece claimed. | 至少 茜茜是这么说的 |
[24:55] | Uh, she could’ve been lying. | 她也许在骗你呢 |
[24:58] | True, but having met Alison, | 也许吧 但见过艾莉森之后 |
[25:00] | I could see that chick shoving someone down the stairs. | 我就知道那个女人敢把人推下楼梯 |
[25:03] | What? | 什么 |
[25:05] | You were at that frat party. | 你也在那个兄弟会派对吧 |
[25:06] | W-which one are you? | 你是哪一个 |
[25:08] | In Alison’s crew? | 和艾莉森在一起的那群人里吗 |
[25:10] | Cece always said there were four other she-devils. | 茜茜一直说还有四个女魔头 |
[25:13] | “She-devils”? | 女魔头 |
[25:15] | Well I-I hardly even knew Cece, and that… | 我和茜茜根本不熟啊 而且 |
[25:18] | Party was like three years ago. | 那派对是三年前的事了 |
[25:19] | I barely even remember anything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[25:21] | Well, it stayed pretty fresh in Cece’s mind. | 茜茜倒是一直记忆犹新 |
[25:25] | She assumed you were all in on it. | 她觉得你们都是一伙的 |
[25:26] | And she hated you for it. | 所以她很恨你们 |
[25:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:35] | Mrs. Dilaurentis? | 迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[25:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:45] | Em? | 艾米 |
[25:51] | Mrs. Dilaurentis? | 迪劳伦提斯太太 |
[26:29] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[27:43] | Dr. Palmer? | 帕默医生 |
[27:45] | Why, yes. | 怎么 |
[27:46] | – Hello. Um, this is Spencer. – Hi. | -您好 这是斯宾塞 -你好 |
[27:50] | It’s a pleasure. | 你好 |
[27:52] | And I don’t know if you remember me– | 我不知道你是不是还记得我 |
[27:55] | I’m Marion Cavanaugh’s son. | 我是玛丽恩·加瓦诺的儿子 |
[27:57] | That’s right. | 对 我记得 |
[28:01] | I-I came to visit you not that long ago, | 我不久前来看过你 |
[28:04] | and we talked about my mother. | 我们聊了点我妈妈的事 |
[28:06] | I was, uh, hoping that we could talk about her some more. | 我想和你再聊聊她的事 |
[28:09] | I’d be happy to talk with you about her. | 我很乐意再和你聊聊 |
[28:16] | Can you take a look at this? | 你能看看这个吗 |
[28:26] | That’s a good one. | 这首很好听 |
[28:32] | Oh, unfortunately, um… | 但不幸的是 |
[28:34] | I don’t play. | 我不会弹 |
[28:50] | Hello, Mrs. Hastings. | 你好呀 海斯汀太太 |
[28:53] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[28:54] | – Isn’t there someone at the front desk? – Yes, there is. | -前台没有人吗 -有人 |
[29:00] | Oh, I guess you must’ve made friends with the nurses | 看在您在令嫒被扣在这里的时候 |
[29:01] | when your daughter was here. | 和护士们已经混熟了呀 |
[29:05] | I wanted to have a little chat with you, | 我想和你谈谈 |
[29:08] | off the record. | 非正式的 |
[29:10] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[29:21] | 来电 以斯拉 | |
[29:29] | Hey, Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[29:30] | I’m, uh…up in five. | 我第五名了哟 |
[29:33] | Awesome! I’ll–I’ll be right there. | 太棒了 我很快就来 |
[29:35] | I just– I need to take this. | 我要接一下这个电话 |
[29:54] | Why are you throwing yourself on the sword? | 你为什么往死路上走 |
[29:59] | I get the feeling that you make a lot of people nervous. | 我知道你让很多人心惊胆颤 |
[30:02] | Am I right? | 是么 |
[30:04] | Well you know what? So do I. | 但你知道吗 我也是 |
[30:06] | I can be pretty scary, myself. | 我也能变得很可怕 |
[30:09] | And if I find out that you’re going to use | 而如果我发现你用这个把戏 |
[30:10] | this stunt against my daughter and her friends, | 伤害我女儿和她的朋友们 |
[30:13] | you’ll find out just how scary. | 你就能尝尝我的厉害了 |
[30:16] | The only person who messed with your daughter | 唯一一个纠缠你女儿以及 |
[30:18] | and her friends was Wilden. | 她的朋友们的人是威尔登 |
[30:20] | And he’s dead now. | 而他现在已经死了 |
[30:24] | Okay. Have it your way, Mona. | 随你怎么说吧 梦娜 |
[30:27] | But if you continue to screw with my family | 但如果你继续搅和我的家人 |
[30:30] | or this case, | 或是这个案子的话 |
[30:31] | I have ways to see to it that you rot in a cell | 我有的是办法让你一辈子呆监狱里 |
[30:33] | until your hair turns gray. | 直到鬓发花白 躯体腐烂 |
[30:36] | You understand me? | 听懂了么 |
[30:49] | Do you remember my mother talking about music? | 你记不记得我妈妈跟你谈过音乐 |
[30:52] | I would be happy to talk with you about music. | 我很乐意和你谈谈音乐 |
[30:55] | You know, I adore opera in particular. | 我特别喜欢歌剧 |
[30:57] | Uh, sir, I’m not talking about– | 先生 我说的不是 |
[31:13] | Oh, Marion. | 玛丽恩 |
[31:15] | That’s lovely. | 弹得太好了 |
[31:17] | Is Toby coming today? | 托比今天来吗 |
[31:30] | No. | 不 |
[31:32] | No, Dr. Palmer, he’s not. | 帕默医生 他不来 |
[31:36] | Well I-I-I think it would mean a lot to him | 我觉得能听你弹琴 |
[31:38] | to hear you play. | 对他来说一定意义重大 |
[31:40] | He’s–he’s heard me before. | 他以前听过的 |
[31:42] | Yes, but not since you’ve been here. | 但是你来这里后没有听过 |
[31:45] | I think it would give him a great deal of comfort | 我觉得如果他知道你又重拾音乐后 |
[31:48] | to know that you’re enjoying your music once again. | 会倍感欣慰的 |
[31:52] | Don’t you think he need to see that? | 你不觉得他应该来看看吗 |
[32:01] | Um, Dr. Palmer, | 帕默医生 |
[32:03] | Could you tell me again about the blonde girl? | 你能再跟我说一下那个金发女孩吗 |
[32:06] | The one that I should steer clear of? | 那个我要远离的 |
[32:08] | What blonde? | 哪个金发妞 |
[32:10] | Y-you talked to me about her. You said that she was dangerous. | 你之前告诉我的 说她很危险 |
[32:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:15] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:18] | Oh, looks like our time is up. | 我们的时间到了 |
[32:22] | I will see you next session. | 我们下次再见 |
[32:23] | W-was it Cece Drake? | 她是茜茜·德雷克吗 |
[32:26] | Dr. Palmer, was her name Cece Drake? | 帕默医生 她是叫茜茜·德雷克吗 |
[32:29] | Can you please show Mrs. Dilaurentis to my office? | 你能叫迪劳伦提斯夫人来我办公室一趟吗 |
[32:43] | He said, “Dilaurentis.” | 他说了 迪劳伦提斯 |
[32:45] | I’m positive. | 绝对说了 |
[32:46] | How can you be positive? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[32:47] | You said it was Toby that was there, not you. | 他都以为在那的是托比而不是你 |
[32:49] | No–it was. | 对啊 是托比啊 |
[32:52] | Okay–what was Toby doing in an old folks’ home? | 那么托比在一个老家伙的屋子子里干什么 |
[32:54] | I-I don’t know, okay. | 我也不知道 |
[32:55] | It had something to do with Nigel’s phone. | 这一定和奈杰尔的电话有关 |
[32:56] | You guys are focusing on the wrong details, okay? | 你们的重点搞错了 |
[32:58] | She was there. Ali’s mom was at Radley at some point. | 她曾经去过那里 艾莉的妈妈曾经去过拉德里 |
[33:01] | He has dementia. | 他得了老年痴呆 |
[33:02] | The name “Dilaurentis” has been everywhere. | 姓迪劳伦提斯的人到处都是 |
[33:04] | Maybe he just got it stuck in his head. | 也许他只是碰巧记住了而已 |
[33:06] | Well, I think it’s worth it to find out. | 但我觉得值得查查啊 |
[33:08] | So what? | 怎么查 |
[33:09] | You’re just gonna ask her? | 直接去问她吗 |
[33:10] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[33:13] | Um, because she’s going through a divorce, | 因为她在处理离婚的事情 |
[33:15] | and she’s a little fragile. | 现在很脆弱 |
[33:18] | I can’t talk about this anymore. | 我不能再聊下去了 |
[33:21] | I’m late for work. | 我兼职要迟到了 |
[33:32] | Emily, is that you? | 艾米丽 是你吗 |
[33:34] | Uh, actually, Emily left for work. | 艾米丽去上班了 |
[33:36] | Oh, and I was hoping you girls would stay for dinner. | 我还准备喊你们几个一起吃饭呢 |
[33:39] | You could even sleep over if you like. | 你们愿意的话也可以睡这里 |
[33:41] | I still have the trundle bed upstairs. | 楼上有备用的床 |
[33:43] | I should… probably get home. | 我得回家了 |
[33:45] | You know, it’s chilly in here right now, | 这里是有点冷 |
[33:46] | but the furnace guy is on his way. | 但是修暖气的人马上就到了 |
[33:48] | No, it’s– um, another time. | 还是下次吧 |
[33:54] | Mrs. Dilaurentis, | 迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[33:55] | Do you happen to know a Dr. Palmer? | 你认识帕默医生吗 |
[33:58] | The name rings a bell. | 名字有点熟 |
[34:00] | What kind of doctor is he? | 他是什么医生 |
[34:01] | A psychiatrist | 拉德里的一个 |
[34:02] | from Radley. | 精神科医生 |
[34:04] | This is your doctor? | 是你的医生吗 |
[34:05] | Uh, no, no. | 不 不是的 |
[34:07] | Uh, he’s retired. | 他已经退休了 |
[34:09] | I was just wondering– | 我只是想知道 |
[34:12] | I was wondering if he was yours. | 你是不是他的病人 |
[34:14] | Why would you wonder that, dear? | 你为什么这么说呢 亲爱的 |
[34:15] | Because he mentioned you. | 因为他提起过你 |
[34:19] | Well, if it’s the guy I’m thinking of, | 如果我们说的是同一个人的话 |
[34:21] | I only met him the one time. | 我只见过他一次 |
[34:22] | But he wasn’t my psychiatrist. | 但是他不是我的医生 |
[34:25] | Was he Ali’s? | 是艾莉的吗 |
[34:27] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[34:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[34:38] | I’m in here. | 我在这里 |
[34:43] | Aren’t you impressed? I guess all your nagging finally paid off. | 高兴了吧 你的唠叨终于有用了 |
[34:46] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[34:47] | You almost took off my frickin’ fingers! | 你差点弄断了我的手指 |
[34:49] | You think that’s funny? The stunt you pulled? | 你觉得很好玩吧 你耍的花招 |
[34:51] | That some sort of sick joke to you? | 你玩的那些恶心的把戏 |
[34:52] | You seriously almost took off my limbs. | 你真的差点压断了我的手指 |
[34:54] | Is that what the two of you do | 这就是你们两个女孩 |
[34:55] | when you’re not braiding each other’s hair? | 不玩过家家时干的事情么 |
[34:56] | Figure out ways to scare the hell out of me? | 想方设法来吓唬我 |
[34:58] | Why are you having a full-on hemorrhage? | 你为什么这么生气 |
[35:00] | Don’t you speak to me that way. | 注意你跟我说话的语气 |
[35:01] | I don’t even know what you’re talking about! | 我完全不知道你什么意思 |
[35:03] | I get a phone call this afternoon– | 我今天下午接到电话 |
[35:04] | “We have your daughter here,” They tell me. | 里面说 你的女儿在我们这里 |
[35:06] | “We think she may be a danger to herself. | 我们觉得她想伤害自己 |
[35:08] | She wants to stay here.” | 她也想呆在我们这 |
[35:10] | So I run about three stop signs. | 于是我闯了三个红灯 |
[35:12] | I’m trying to get your father on the phone. | 试着联系你爸爸 |
[35:14] | I’m–I’m terrified that you’ve hurt yourself. | 我害怕你已经伤了自己 |
[35:16] | Then I get there– she’s dressed head-to-toe in your clothing, | 而我到那里后 看到她从头到脚穿着你的衣服 |
[35:19] | But it’s not my daughter sitting in Radley. | 而我意识到这位在拉德里的不是我女儿 |
[35:21] | It’s Cece Drake. | 而是茜茜·德雷克 |
[35:25] | I can’t believe that crazy bitch actually did it. | 难以置信那个疯婆子居然真那样做了 |
[35:28] | Go to your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[35:29] | Go to your room, | 回你的房间去 |
[35:30] | because I can’t be held accountable for what happens. | 因为我无法保证接下来我会做什么 |
[35:33] | I didn’t even know that she was actually gonna do it. | 我根本不知道她会这样做 |
[35:35] | Well, you enjoy it, | 很好 现在好好享受 |
[35:38] | because it’s the last game that the two of you | 因为这是你们两人 |
[35:40] | are going to play together. | 一起玩的最后一次 |
[35:42] | Even the doctor I spoke to agreed that this friendship is toxic. | 跟我谈的医生也说你们的友谊很畸形 |
[35:46] | So are a lot of things. | 还有很多事也是 |
[35:49] | That girl is no longer welcome in this house. | 不准再让那女孩进我们家门 |
[36:07] | Had they ever done anything like that before? | 她们之前做过那样的事情吗 |
[36:09] | No. | 没有 |
[36:10] | But even from the beginning, | 但是从一开始 |
[36:11] | something about their relationship was wrong, | 她们的关系就有问题 |
[36:14] | Obsessive. | 强迫性神经症 |
[36:14] | What? Like… | 什么 就像 |
[36:16] | Wearing each other’s makeup? | 用对方的化妆品吗 |
[36:18] | Clothes? | 穿对方的衣服吗 |
[36:19] | More like wearing each other’s personalities. | 更像是逐渐形成对方的个性 |
[36:22] | That’s pretty messed-up. | 这太混乱了 |
[36:24] | Yeah, but it makes sense. | 是 可说得通 |
[36:25] | Remember, that guy Hector said | 还记得赫克特说 |
[36:27] | that Ali wanted masks of her face made | 艾莉想要她的脸部面具 |
[36:28] | so that her friends would look more like her? | 这样她的朋友会看起来更像她吗 |
[36:31] | I thought that was a dig at us. | 我以为那是在讽刺我们 |
[36:32] | So did I, but apparently she was talking about Cece. | 我也以为 但显然她说的是茜茜 |
[36:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:37] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:38] | I wasn’t sure if you’d be home for dinner. | 我不知道你回来吃晚饭啊 |
[36:40] | Oh, no, I thought we could just order a pizza. | 没事 我们可以叫披萨外卖 |
[36:42] | Okay, sure. | 那好吧 |
[36:45] | Honey, have you spoken to your mom lately? | 亲爱的 你最近和你妈妈聊过吗 |
[36:47] | Uh, not since earlier. Why? | 早些时候聊过 怎么了 |
[36:50] | I– you should probably head home. | 我 你也许该回家 |
[36:52] | Mrs. Hastings, what’s going on? | 海斯汀太太 发生了什么事 |
[36:55] | Someone made an anonymous complaint to the court. | 有人匿名向法院投诉 |
[36:57] | They’re accusing me of obstruction of justice. | 他们指控我妨碍司法公正 |
[37:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[37:01] | They’re alleging that I bullied Mona into… | 他们宣称我威胁梦娜 |
[37:03] | giving her confession. | 迫使她认罪 |
[37:05] | That’s crazy. | 发神经了吧 |
[37:06] | I know. And the charges won’t hold water for long, | 我知道 虽然这指控不会维持太久 |
[37:09] | but unfortunately, the damage is done. | 可是很遗憾 不利已经造成 |
[37:11] | What damage? | 什么不利 |
[37:12] | In order not to hurt your mother’s case, | 为了不影响你妈妈的案子 |
[37:14] | I have to recuse myself. | 我只能要求撤换自己 |
[37:15] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[37:16] | It means… | 意思是 |
[37:18] | Right now, your mother doesn’t have a lawyer. | 现在你妈妈没有律师了 |
[37:30] | I didn’t know it was gonna go so… | 我不知道要弄到 |
[37:33] | late. | 这么晚 |
[37:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[37:36] | And just so you know, | 我还想澄清一下 |
[37:37] | my plan wasn’t to brown-bag it on a stoop. | 我原本计划不是坐在台阶上吃野餐 |
[37:39] | My plan was to take you somewhere nice. | 而是带你去个好地方 |
[37:40] | Hey, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[37:41] | – Fine. – Like steak or–or something. It– | -没事 -比如说吃牛排之类的 |
[37:44] | I… don’t eat meat. | 我不吃肉 |
[37:46] | At all. | 完全不吃 |
[37:50] | Well, I’m glad I didn’t do that. | 很高兴我没这么做 |
[38:00] | What, that sauce a little too spicy for you, sport? | 怎么了 调味酱太辣了吗 运动哥 |
[38:06] | Excuse me? | 说什么呢 |
[38:07] | I love spicy food. | 我可喜欢吃辣了 |
[38:09] | No, it’s just, uh, | 不 只是 |
[38:11] | this scratch doesn’t. | 这里的刮痕不喜欢 |
[38:14] | Gimme that. Give it to me. | 给我 把这个给我 |
[38:17] | Lemme see. | 给我看看 |
[38:20] | Sorry, it’s just… | 抱歉 在这个 |
[38:21] | so tiny I can’t really see it in this light. | 灯光下 我只能看到一丁点 |
[38:23] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[38:25] | No kidding, though– that guy got me right in the jaw. | 不是说笑的 那家伙确实打在了我下巴上 |
[38:28] | My mouth hurts just movin’ it. | 光动嘴就很疼 |
[38:29] | How is a total badass like you, | 你这么厉害的人 |
[38:32] | who won his match tonight, acting like such a baby? | 比赛大冠军 怎么也和小孩子一样呢 |
[38:38] | So… | 这么说 |
[38:40] | think I’m a badass? | 你认为我很厉害吗 |
[38:41] | No, not at all. I think you’re a faker. | 完全不觉得 你是个骗子 |
[38:43] | You’re grinning from ear to ear right now. | 你现在笑容满面 |
[38:45] | Doesn’t seem to be hurting at all. | 完全没有疼的样子 |
[38:46] | I can’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[38:50] | You’re here with me on a stoop… | 你和我一起坐在台阶上 |
[38:53] | Eating a vegetarian burrito. | 吃着素玉米煎饼 |
[38:57] | I can’t help but smile right now. | 我情难自禁 只想傻笑 |
[39:02] | Does this hurt? | 这样疼吗 |
[39:08] | Try again. | 再亲一下 |
[39:10] | How about this? | 这样呢 |
[39:34] | Hi, Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 迪劳伦提斯太太 你好 |
[39:35] | Hi. How was work? | 你好 工作怎么样 |
[39:37] | Fine. Fine. | 不错 |
[39:38] | What are you knitting? | 你在织什么 |
[39:40] | What was going to be a scarf for my husband, | 本来是要给我丈夫织一条围巾 |
[39:42] | but now I guess it’ll be a tight sweater for me. | 但现在只能给我自己织一件紧身毛衣了 |
[39:47] | By the way, you can call me Jessica. | 顺便说一下 你可以叫我杰西卡 |
[39:50] | The circuit breaker was blown. | 电路断路器被风吹坏了 |
[39:52] | Ah, so, | 那么 |
[39:53] | I replaced it, | 我换了一个 |
[39:54] | and it should start to warm up in here | 大概二十分钟后 |
[39:56] | in about 20 minutes. | 室内就能暖和起来了 |
[39:58] | Great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 非常感谢你 |
[40:00] | Yeah, um, | 没事 |
[40:01] | I don’t exactly know how to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[40:02] | but…looks like you have a bigger problem. | 但是貌似你有个更大的问题 |
[40:10] | You said so yourself– this isn’t true. | 虽然是这么说 但这不是真的 |
[40:12] | Won’t this all just blow over? | 这件事不会自己平息吗 |
[40:13] | The prosecution still might try to use it in the trial. | 控方在审讯中可以利用这件事 |
[40:16] | And we just can’t risk that. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[40:20] | Oh, I need to take this. | 我必须接这个电话 |
[40:25] | I have to go home. I have to go see my mom. | 我得回家 我必须立马见到我妈 |
[40:26] | Okay, I’ll join you. | 好 我和你一起 |
[40:27] | Hanna, just calm down. Everything’s gonna be all right. | 汉娜 冷静点 一切都会好的 |
[40:29] | ‘Kay–no it’s not! | 不会的 |
[40:31] | Okay, an anonymous tip? Who do you think called that in?! | 匿名爆料 你觉得会是谁 |
[40:33] | Hey, take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[40:35] | No, I have to go home. | 不 我必须回家 |
[40:41] | I know. It’s very upsetting. | 我知道 非常令人难过 |
[40:44] | Well a real lapse in judgment. | 说是在判决上的一次失误 |
[40:48] | Well, I was beginning to suspect | 我就觉得这个认罪 |
[40:49] | the confession was coerced, | 是被强迫的 |
[40:50] | but yeah, I was shocked when I learned | 但 对啊 当我发现是我前岳母干的 |
[40:52] | it was my former mother-in-law. | 我也很震惊 |
[40:54] | Almost mother-in-law. | 她差点就成了我的岳母 |
[40:58] | Guess I dodged a bullet there. | 看来我是躲过了一劫 |
[41:04] | Well, just goes to show– | 好戏上演了 |
[41:05] | You can’t trust anyone. | 你谁也不能相信 |
[41:56] | Over there. | 在那 |
[42:03] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[42:04] | It definitely looks like somebody used this | 看起来确实有人把这里 |
[42:07] | as their temporary home. | 当成临时住所 |
[42:11] | Oh, should we… | 我们是否 |
[42:12] | maybe call the police? | 该报警呢 |
[42:14] | I’m sure they’re long gone. | 我肯定他们早就走了 |
[42:17] | My guess is they moved out | 我想他们在杰森搬回来之前 |
[42:18] | before Jason moved back in. | 就搬出去了 |
[42:20] | Unfortunately, they left us quite a mess. | 倒霉的是 这里被弄的一团糟 |
[42:24] | Maybe I can get the gardener to clear that out. | 我到时叫园丁来清理一下 |
[42:30] | Hey, I’m gonna heat up some lasagna. | 我去热一点千层面 |
[42:32] | You must be starving. | 你肯定饿了 |