时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Mrs. Dilaurentis has offered to let us stay with her. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人让我们跟她一起住 |
[00:06] | You’re gonna sleep in Ali’s old bed? | 你要睡在艾莉睡过的床上吗 |
[00:07] | No! Hell no. I’m not moving in there. | 才不要 我才不要住进去 |
[00:09] | Em, you have to. | 艾米 你必须去 |
[00:10] | You knew I wasn’t his father. | 你知道我不是他的父亲 |
[00:11] | I gave myself the answer that I wanted. | 于是我给了我自己想要的答案 |
[00:14] | – You let me fall in love with him. – I’m sorry. | -你让我爱上了他 -对不起 |
[00:18] | My mom used to play this song all the time. | 我妈以前总是弹这首曲子 |
[00:19] | “A” is telling you to ditch Eddie Lamb | A是在告诉你放弃埃迪 |
[00:22] | and go for Dr. Palmer. | 去找帕默医生 |
[00:23] | How much longer do you need me to keep this a secret? | 你还需要我保守这个秘密多长时间 |
[00:25] | We have to face facts. | 我们得面对现实 |
[00:26] | We’re not gonna be together next year. | 明年我们不会在一起了 |
[00:28] | They’re alleging that I bullied mona into giving her confession. | 他们宣称我威胁梦娜迫使她认罪 |
[00:31] | – What does that mean? – Your mother doesn’t have a lawyer. | -那是什么意思 -你妈妈没有律师了 |
[00:33] | how jealous were you tonight? | 你今晚有多嫉妒 |
[00:37] | It definitely looks like somebody used this | 看起来确实有人把这里 |
[00:39] | as their temporary home. | 当成临时住所 |
[00:41] | Should we call the police? | 我们是否该报警呢 |
[00:42] | I’m sure they’re long gone. | 他们肯定早就走了 |
[00:52] | Do you actually think she’s been living in that crawl space? | 你真觉得她一直住在那槽隙里啊 |
[00:55] | Aria, there was a sleeping bag. | 艾瑞亚 那儿有个睡袋 |
[00:57] | But napping isn’t living. | 但只是用来打盹的吧 |
[00:58] | Unless you’re a reptile, which kind of describes Cece. | 爬行动物就能一直住里面呗 茜茜挺像的 |
[01:01] | Least the Cece that Mrs. Dilaurentis remembers. | 至少迪劳伦提斯夫人还记得是茜茜 |
[01:03] | But not just Mrs. D, | 不仅是迪夫人 |
[01:05] | even Shana’s scared of this girl. | 还有莎娜 而且她很怕茜茜 |
[01:06] | Yeah, well I’m scared of Shana. | 对 不过我还怕莎娜呢 |
[01:08] | She’s not the one who used Jenna’s head | 她又没有在你生日宴上 |
[01:10] | as batting practice at your birthday party. | 把詹娜的头当球打 |
[01:12] | Yeah, why is Cece going after Jenna? | 对 那为什么茜茜要跟踪詹娜 |
[01:14] | Why would she go after any of us? | 她为什么不跟踪我们 |
[01:16] | We had nothing to do with her getting kicked out of college. | 我们又没害她被学校开除 |
[01:19] | We have no idea what Ali could’ve told her. | 但我们也不知道艾莉跟她说过什么 |
[01:21] | What could Ali have possibly said that would make Cece | 她说得再多也不可能让茜茜对我们恨到 |
[01:23] | hate us enough to drill holes under Ali’s house | 在艾莉家下面挖个洞 |
[01:25] | and stare up Emily’s skirt? | 偷窥艾米丽的生活吧 |
[01:27] | How am I supposed to live in that house? | 我怎么继续在那房子住下去啊 |
[01:29] | Hang out on the second floor. | 呆在二楼 |
[01:31] | And wear underwear at all times. | 还有一直穿内衣 |
[01:34] | I’m eating this. | 我吃吃这个 |
[01:37] | Hey. Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:38] | Uh, with my mom. | 陪我妈 |
[01:39] | She met another lawyer. | 她去见另一个律师了 |
[01:42] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[01:43] | Not great. | 不是很好 |
[01:45] | They’re all just bottom-feeders | 他们的客户一般是社会底层的人 |
[01:46] | trying to make a name for themselves. | 主要为了赚取名声 |
[01:48] | There are other ones. | 还会有其他律师啊 |
[01:49] | Em, she’s met all of them. | 艾米 我妈见过所有的了 |
[01:51] | They don’t care what happens to her. | 他们不在乎她发生了什么 |
[01:52] | She’s just… case number 79. | 她仅仅就是个 79号案例 |
[01:55] | Your mom’s gonna find somebody who really cares about her. | 你妈会找到对她认真负责的人的 |
[01:57] | She already found someone who cared. | 她早找到了 |
[01:59] | Why can’t you tell your mom to ask the judge | 你就不能让你妈向法官申请 |
[02:01] | to get back on that case? | 重新管这个案子里么 |
[02:03] | ‘Cause “A” took her down, Hanna. | 因为A让她出局了 汉娜 |
[02:04] | Spencer, talk to her. | 斯宾塞 去跟她说说啊 |
[02:06] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[02:07] | My mom trusts her. She needs her. | 我妈信任你妈 现在很需要她 |
[02:09] | I know, and my mom is not deserting her. | 我知道 我妈不会放弃她的 |
[02:10] | She just– she has to figure out | 她只是需要搞清楚 |
[02:12] | What kind of role she can play | 她能做些什么才能 |
[02:13] | without compromising your mom’s defense. | 在为你妈妈辩护时不让对方有空可钻 |
[02:15] | What is she doing here? | 她在这干嘛 |
[02:17] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:18] | Lieutenant Tanner. | 陆军中尉坦纳 |
[02:19] | Why is she at our school? | 她来学校干嘛 |
[02:21] | Doubt it’s for the baked ziti. | 我猜应该不是为了烤通心面 |
[02:22] | Hello, ladies. May I join? | 你们好 姑娘们 我可以加入吗 |
[02:27] | I hear you and your mother moved in with a neighbor. | 我听说你和你母亲搬入新居了 |
[02:29] | Must be nice not having to use a desk as an ironing board. | 不需要用书桌当熨烫板了 应该不错吧 |
[02:33] | Have you been back to your house since the accident? | 自从事故后你回过你家吗 |
[02:36] | No, I haven’t. | 没有 |
[02:37] | Well I’m just here, ladies, | 姑娘们 我来这里 |
[02:38] | to remind you that the local p.D. | 是为了提醒你们 本地警局 |
[02:41] | still investigating. | 仍在继续调查中 |
[02:42] | Did they find out who was driving that car? | 他们找到当天的司机了吗 |
[02:44] | No. | 没 |
[02:45] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[02:47] | Oh, but they did find something interesting | 不过他们在整理失事现场时 |
[02:50] | while they were sorting through the wreckage. | 的确发现了一些有意思的东西 |
[02:51] | What? What was it? | 是什么 |
[02:54] | A shoe. | 一只鞋 |
[02:56] | A muddy shoe… | 一只满是泥的鞋 |
[02:58] | That, believe it or not, | 信不信由你们 这只鞋 |
[02:59] | matches the shoeprints | 和威尔登犯罪现场的脚印 |
[03:01] | from the Wilden crime scene… | 完全吻合 |
[03:04] | which falls under my jurisdiction. | 所以这就是我的管辖范围了 |
[03:06] | Do they know whose shoe it is? | 他们知道那是谁的鞋了吗 |
[03:08] | Well we spoke to your mother, Emily. | 我们跟你妈谈过了 艾米丽 |
[03:10] | We know it’s not hers. | 我们确认不是她的 |
[03:11] | And we have ways of testing these things out. | 但我们有的是办法查出真正的主人 |
[03:14] | You know, D.N.A. And stuff. | 比如 DNA等等 |
[03:15] | Something wrong, Hanna? | 感觉不适么 汉娜 |
[03:17] | No, I’m just– | 没有 我只是… |
[03:19] | I have to use the restroom. | 我想去下洗手间 |
[03:24] | Geez, I hope I didn’t ruin anyone’s lunch. | 哎呀 没毁了你们享受午餐的兴致吧 |
[03:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[04:00] | Hanna, come on, don’t let Tanner freak you out | 汉娜 别这样 别被坦纳提到的 |
[04:02] | about a muddy shoe. | 那只脏鞋子吓到了 |
[04:02] | It’s probably not even why she came here. | 她可不是为了这才过来的 |
[04:04] | Oh, really? It was about the baked ziti? | 真的吗 难道真为了通心粉而来的 |
[04:06] | No, look, “A” put that shoe in Emily’s house | 那更不可能 我跟你说 A因为梦娜的疯狂举动 |
[04:08] | ’cause Mona made a crazy move. | 才把鞋子丢在艾米丽的家 |
[04:10] | Why does “A” care what Mona says? | A为什么要在意梦娜说的话 |
[04:11] | Because her confession screwed with “A’s” perfect plan | 因为梦娜的自首破坏了 |
[04:14] | to frame your mother. | A陷害你妈妈的完美计划 |
[04:15] | Yeah, and Tanner’s just fishing to see | 没错 坦纳只是想探探我们的口风 |
[04:16] | if we were the ones who put Mona up to it. | 看看我们是否是这件事的幕后黑手 |
[04:18] | She’s been after me since that “guilty” video | 自从认罪视频被送到警察局之后 |
[04:20] | was delivered to the police. | 她就盯上我了 |
[04:21] | Okay, she’s just trying to scare us into spilling something. | 她只是想恐吓我们让我们吐出点实情 |
[04:24] | Yeah, well it worked. My breakfast. | 那她算成功了 吐的实情就是我的早饭 |
[04:25] | We need to put Cece on Tanner’s radar. | 我们得让坦纳注意到茜茜 |
[04:27] | How are we supposed to do that? | 那要怎么做呢 |
[04:28] | Just invite her into the crawlspace? | 请她去看看地下室吗 |
[04:31] | No, we are gonna go into the crawlspace | 不 我们亲自去地下室 |
[04:32] | this afternoon, after school, | 就在今天放学之后 |
[04:34] | and hopefully find some proof | 希望能找到些证据 |
[04:35] | that Cece’s back in town and living down there. | 证明茜茜回来了 并且住在那里 |
[04:37] | If we go down there, Mrs. D. Is gonna start asking questions. | 如果我们去了 迪劳伦提斯夫人会怀疑的 |
[04:40] | Well Mrs. D. isn’t gonna be there | 迪劳伦提斯夫人不会在场 |
[04:41] | ’cause Hanna’s going shopping with her. | 因为汉娜要和她一起去逛街 |
[04:42] | For what? Things to wear while visiting my mother | 买什么 我妈妈服苦役时 |
[04:44] | on a chain gang? | 我去探监时穿的衣服吗 |
[04:45] | No. Tonight’s dance. | 不 是今晚的舞会的衣服 |
[04:47] | Spencer! I am not going to that hoedown! | 斯宾塞 我才不去那个乡村舞会呢 |
[04:48] | Okay? I cannot leave my mother alone. | 我不能丢下我妈妈一个人 |
[04:50] | You don’t have to go to the hoedown. | 你不用去舞会 |
[04:51] | You just have to waste an hour or two with Mrs. D. | 你只要花一两个小时 |
[04:54] | trying on bolo ties, okay? | 和迪劳伦提斯夫人一起试试领带就行了 |
[04:56] | And you two are gonna meet me underneath the house at 4:00. | 而你俩四点和我在地下室碰面 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:03] | Uh, yeah. | 我没事 |
[05:04] | Yeah, no– I’m gonna meet you guys under the house. Okay? | 没什么 到时地下室见 |
[05:45] | Hey, there. | 美女 |
[05:47] | Is tonight still happening? | 今晚还去吗 |
[05:49] | Tonight? | 去哪里 |
[05:51] | The dance. | 舞会 |
[05:54] | We don’t have to go. | 也不是一定要去的 |
[05:55] | Not really good at line dancing, anyway. | 反正我对线舞也不是很在行 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I don’t know. Uh, maybe? | 我也不确定 或许吧 |
[05:59] | I have a lot of stuff going on, but… | 我有很多事儿要忙 要不… |
[06:01] | I’ll call you. | 我到时候联系你吧 |
[06:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:04] | A recommendation letter. | 推荐信 |
[06:06] | Nice. Zoe came through? | 太棒了 佐伊写的嘛 |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:11] | It’s long. | 好长啊 |
[06:12] | And gushing. | 而且激情澎湃啊 |
[06:15] | Yeah. That’s how Zoe talks. | 是的 佐伊说话就这个风格 |
[06:16] | Really? About every volunteer? | 是吗 对每个志愿者都这样吗 |
[06:19] | Her spirit made my heart race? | “她的斗志让我心跳加速” |
[06:21] | She’s poetic. | 她很文艺的 |
[06:23] | She’s into you. | 她看上你了 |
[06:25] | She’s being supportive. | 她只是助人为乐罢了 |
[06:27] | Emily, I’ve been to weddings | 艾米丽 我参加过的婚礼中 |
[06:28] | where people don’t say stuff like this in their vows. | 没有任何誓词写到这份儿上 |
[06:32] | I have to get to class. | 我要去上课了 |
[06:41] | Aria. | 艾瑞亚 |
[06:44] | What are you doin’ here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[06:45] | I was gonna offer you a lift home, | 本来是想送你回家的 |
[06:47] | but it looks like– | 看来是用不上了… |
[06:48] | Yeah, I drove myself. | 是的 我自己开车了 |
[06:50] | Uh, wanna take a detour for a coffee? | 绕道去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[06:52] | I’ll–I’ll tailgate you. | 我开车跟你后面 |
[06:54] | Love to, but I– I have so much stuff I have to do today. | 我很想去 但是我今天事情太多了 |
[06:58] | That’s cool. | 没事 |
[06:59] | I just wanted to pass on a name | 给你介绍一位律师 |
[07:01] | of a hot-shot attorney who’s a friend of the family. | 我家的老朋友了 挺著名的 |
[07:05] | Oh, that’s so sweet of you. | 你人真太好了 |
[07:06] | I don’t know what happened | 我不知道斯宾塞妈妈 |
[07:07] | between Spencer’s mom and Hanna’s, but– | 和汉娜的妈妈之间发生了什么 但… |
[07:08] | Think, um, Mrs. Marin’s already found somebody else. | 玛琳夫人已经找到合适的人了 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Do you two-step? | 你会跳两步舞吗 |
[07:20] | In a parking lot? | 在停车场跳吗 |
[07:21] | In a barn in Watertown tonight. | 今晚沃特敦的谷仓 |
[07:24] | The school’s throwing this western thingy. | 学校在推广这种西部玩意 |
[07:27] | Would you wanna go? | 你想去吗 |
[07:28] | Yes. | 想 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:33] | You change your mind? | 不带我去了么 |
[07:34] | No, that…was just so easy. | 怎么会 感觉好轻松 |
[07:38] | What’s wrong with easy? | 轻松有什么不好 |
[07:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[07:41] | It’s…just been a long time | 只不过好久没有 |
[07:42] | since I could go to a school dance with somebody that I’m… | 和约会对象一起去参加学校举办的… |
[07:46] | Dating. | 舞会了 |
[07:48] | What time should your date pick you up? | 需要您的约会对象几点接驾呢 |
[08:05] | Busy? | 在忙吗 |
[08:06] | I should be. | 应该在忙的 |
[08:09] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:10] | Well, I did what you suggested | 我听取了你的建议 |
[08:12] | and I reached out to my supervisor in Haiti. | 联系了海地的指导员 |
[08:14] | She wrote this. | 她给我写了这个 |
[08:18] | Are you growing a beard? | 你是在留胡子吗 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:24] | This is glowing. | 写得很好啊 |
[08:25] | What’s the problem. | 有什么问题 |
[08:27] | Is it too glowing? | 会不会太好了 |
[08:29] | I mean does it sound like my mother wrote it? | 会不会感觉像我妈妈写的 |
[08:31] | Emily, there are people with real problems in the world, | 艾米丽 这世上有很多人是真的有麻烦 |
[08:34] | and getting a glowing college recommendation | 拿到一份出彩的大学推荐信 |
[08:36] | isn’t one of them. | 可不是其中之一 |
[08:39] | Sorry I bothered you. | 抱歉打扰 |
[08:43] | Emily– | 艾米丽 |
[08:47] | I have a lot on my mind right now. | 我现在心里很烦 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have snapped at you. | 抱歉 我不该对你厉声说话 |
[08:53] | Is this about Aria? | 是因为艾瑞亚吗 |
[08:56] | Sorry, I shouldn’t have asked you that. | 抱歉 我不该问的 |
[08:58] | Maggie is moving across the country | 麦琪要搬到西雅图去 |
[09:00] | and taking Malcolm with her. | 还要带着马尔科姆一起 |
[09:02] | W–how can she just do that? | 她怎么能这么做 |
[09:05] | I mean, you’re Malcolm’s father. | 你是马尔科姆的爸爸 |
[09:07] | I’d like to be the first to tell Aria, | 我想由我第一个告诉艾瑞亚 |
[09:09] | so I’d really appreciate if you wouldn’t say anything. | 希望你什么都不要跟她说 |
[09:22] | Hanna, hey. | 汉娜 |
[09:28] | Do you need a ride? | 要我送你吗 |
[09:29] | Uh, no. I’m going shopping | 不用了 我要和迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[09:31] | at Macy’s with Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 去梅西百货购物 |
[09:33] | What–you’re shopping with Alison’s mom? | 什么 你要和艾莉森的妈妈去购物 |
[09:37] | Well I can’t with my own. | 我不能跟我妈去啊 |
[09:39] | Her ankle brace would go off | 她开窗快一点 |
[09:40] | any time she opens a window too fast. | 脚环就会响 |
[09:42] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | Well, okay, then I guess I’ll just come by | 那我晚点 |
[09:46] | and pick you up for the round-up. | 过去接你吧 |
[09:47] | No, we don’t have to go to that– | 不 不用了 |
[09:49] | Actually, we do. | 要的 |
[09:51] | Your mom texted me during chem. | 你妈妈在化学课上发短信给我 |
[09:53] | She told me to grab you at 8:00. | 让我八点去接你 |
[09:55] | It was an order. | 这是命令 |
[09:57] | She wants you to live your life, Han. | 她想让你好好过日子 汉娜 |
[10:00] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:02] | Come on, giddy-up, little doggie. | 开心点 小亲亲 |
[10:42] | It was in Hanna’s locker. | 就在汉娜的储物柜里 |
[10:44] | Why would Cece use an envelope | 为什么茜茜会用 |
[10:46] | from the place where she used to work? | 她之前工作过的地方的信封 |
[10:47] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会 |
[10:49] | So you don’t think it’s Cece? | 你觉得不是茜茜 |
[10:52] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[10:54] | Well it’s just such a careless move. | 这招太大意了 |
[10:55] | Do you think she wants us to find out it’s her? | 会不会想让我们知道她是谁 |
[10:57] | There are easier ways to do it. | 那不必搞得这么复杂 |
[10:59] | Well why is she suddenly gifting you and Hanna– | 那她为什么突然给你和汉娜礼物 |
[11:00] | Spencer, I don’t feel like asking questions, | 斯宾塞 我不想问问题 |
[11:03] | and not when I’m getting answers. | 尤其是在快有答案的时候 |
[11:07] | Yeah, and they also feed turkeys | 人们在宰杀火鸡之前 |
[11:09] | lots of tasty treats before they chop their heads off. | 还会给它们很多好吃的呢 |
[11:13] | I just don’t understand why Hanna would be given a gift | 我就是不明白汉娜收到礼物的这一天 |
[11:15] | the same day her mother’s muddy shoe suddenly shows up. | 她妈妈脏兮兮的鞋子还突然出现了 |
[11:19] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:19] | *Anytime* | *只要你* |
[11:22] | Who’s singing? | 是谁在唱 |
[11:22] | *You’re feeling blue* | *感到沮丧* |
[11:25] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[11:27] | What? Where did you get this? | 什么 你哪弄来的 |
[11:30] | I don’t–I don’t…know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[11:33] | You didn’t put this in here? | 不是你放在里面的 |
[11:34] | Take it out! | 拿出来 |
[11:36] | Toby, please! Please take this out right now! | 托比 拜托 快拿出来 |
[12:03] | Hey, how you doin’? Can–can I get a water? | 你好吗 能给我一杯水吗 |
[12:19] | Are you looking for me? | 你是在找我吗 |
[12:21] | Look, I don’t know who you are | 我不知道你是谁 |
[12:23] | or why you find me so damn interesting, | 或者为什么认为跟着我很有意思 |
[12:25] | but if you don’t stop, | 但你不停手的话 |
[12:25] | you’re gonna be one sorry stalker. | 你这个跟踪狂可是会后悔的 |
[12:32] | I’ll go to Palmer tonight. | 我今晚去找帕默 |
[12:33] | I-if he can remember where he stored the rest of these– | 要是他记得把其他碟放在哪… |
[12:35] | Toby, Palmer is not a reliable source. | 托比 帕默靠不住 |
[12:38] | Okay, he thought that I was your mother! | 他以为我是你妈妈 |
[12:40] | He thought that Mrs. Dilaurentis was– | 他以为迪劳伦提斯夫人是… |
[12:41] | He may remember where he kept the rest of his sessions. | 他可能记得其他碟放在哪里 |
[12:44] | Look, this is a classic “A” move. | 这是A的典型招数 |
[12:46] | I mean, if “A” wasn’t being devious, | 要不是A这么阴险 |
[12:48] | why did she have to break into your car | 何必撬开你的车 |
[12:49] | to deliver this to you? | 把这张碟放在这里 |
[12:51] | She was probably hoping you’d hear it | 她可能是希望你听到之后 |
[12:52] | and you’d wrap your truck around a tree. | 会把车一头向树撞过去 |
[12:55] | I’m gonna see Palmer tonight. | 我今晚要去找帕默 |
[12:57] | You wanna come with me or not? | 你要不要跟着来吧 |
[12:58] | Not. | 不要 |
[13:00] | I’m meeting Aria and Emily. | 我要去见艾瑞亚和艾米丽 |
[13:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:02] | So we can find signs of Cece | 好去那诡异的地道里 |
[13:04] | in that frickin’ crawlspace. | 找些茜茜的踪迹 |
[13:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:10] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[13:11] | Palmer. | 帕默 |
[13:12] | Toby, do you understand what is happening? | 托比 你明白现在的状况吗 |
[13:16] | You are completely under “A’s” spell. | 你正中A的下怀 |
[13:18] | Can we please, please, | 求你 求求你 |
[13:20] | just take a breath and try to prove that Cece | 在我们找到茜茜就是A的证据前 |
[13:22] | is “A” before we make another move? | 先别轻举妄动 |
[13:24] | Saratoga Gardens. | 萨拉托加花园 |
[13:25] | How may I direct your call? | 请问你找谁 |
[13:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:33] | Where’s Spencer? | 斯宾塞在哪儿 |
[13:35] | Always has the best flashlight. | 她的手电总是最好使的 |
[13:37] | Isn’t she the one that said to meet at 4:00? | 不是她约我们四点见的吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah, she’ll be here. | 没错 她会来的 |
[13:42] | When was the last time you spoke with Ezra? | 你上次和以斯拉说话是什么时候 |
[13:44] | It’s been a while. Why? | 有好一阵子了 怎么 |
[13:47] | You should call him. | 你该打给电话给他 |
[13:49] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 出什么事了 |
[13:50] | He just mention that he’s been trying to reach you. | 他说他最近想方设法找你 |
[13:52] | He has. | 确实 |
[13:54] | But I can’t do that to Jake. | 可我不能那么对杰克 |
[13:55] | I spent our first three dates | 我们头三次约会 |
[13:56] | trying to convince him that I was available, | 我一直试图说服他我是单身 |
[13:58] | and now I– now I finally feel like I am. | 现在我 好不容易真这么觉得了 |
[14:02] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:03] | A button. | 一个纽扣 |
[14:05] | Do you think it belongs to red coat? | 会是红外套上的吗 |
[14:18] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[14:20] | Yeah, so are we. You could’ve announced yourself. | 我们也才来 你可以自报家门的 |
[14:23] | Hi, I’m spencer. I’m climbing into the crawlspace. | 嗨 我是斯宾塞 我是爬进来的 |
[14:26] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[14:27] | I was with Toby. Just– | 我刚和托比在一起 就… |
[14:29] | Stuff’s going on. | 有点事儿 |
[14:30] | Yeah, there’s been a lot of stuff going on for a while now, | 是 这阵子发生的事可不少 |
[14:32] | ever since he gave “A” that lair. | 自从他给A留了那巢穴 |
[14:35] | Have you found anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[14:36] | A button. | 一个纽扣 |
[14:37] | Lemme see. | 我看看 |
[14:40] | Told you she has the best flashlight. | 就说她的手电最好使了 |
[14:47] | I thought Mrs. D. was with Hanna. | 我以为迪劳伦提斯夫人和汉娜在一起 |
[15:09] | 迪劳伦提斯夫人和你在一起吗 没错 迪劳伦提斯夫人和我在一起——汉娜 | |
[15:56] | Wait, go back. How many knitting needles were there? | 等等 那儿有多少编织针 |
[15:59] | Does there need to be more than one? | 有一个还不够吓人吗 |
[16:00] | I’m just saying there could | 我想说或许当时 |
[16:01] | have been more than one person up there. | 不止一个人在那儿 |
[16:02] | There was one person, one heavy-footed person | 只有一个人 一个脚步很重的家伙 |
[16:05] | who knew exactly where those holes were. | 而且还清楚知道小孔的位置 |
[16:06] | Em, this could help us. | 艾米丽 这或许能帮我们 |
[16:08] | If that person is Cece, we can trap her– | 如果那个人是茜茜 我们能设陷阱套住她 |
[16:10] | Maybe with the diva dish envelope; | 或许可以利用那个魅力天后的信封 |
[16:12] | when you go back there, you should– | 当你再回去的时候 你应该 |
[16:13] | If I go back there, it’s to pack up my suitcase, okay? | 如果我再回去 也只能是打包行李了 |
[16:15] | I’m not sleeping in that house again. | 我可不想再在那屋子里过夜了 |
[16:17] | – I’ll move in here. – Moving in where? | -我要搬进来 -搬到哪儿 |
[16:19] | Here. Your bedroom, this couch– | 这儿 你房间 睡这沙发 |
[16:21] | Anywhere where there’s carpeting. | 任何铺着地毯的地方 |
[16:22] | Do you wanna do this tonight? | 你今晚就要搬进来吗 |
[16:24] | Yeah. Is that a problem? | 是啊 有问题吗 |
[16:26] | Who were you talking to upstairs? | 你刚在楼上和谁说话 |
[16:28] | Toby. Why? What did I miss? | 托比 怎么了 我错过了什么 |
[16:31] | What did we miss? | 应该问我们错过了什么 |
[16:33] | Spence, it’s like you’re living a double life. | 斯宾塞 你现在好像有双重身份 |
[16:36] | What makes you think I’m living a double life? | 你为什么这么觉得 |
[16:38] | Because I have and I know exactly what it looks like. | 因为我经历过 我知道那是什么样子 |
[16:41] | Every time Toby calls, | 每次托比打来 |
[16:42] | you leave the room, your mood changes. | 你就出去接电话 情绪大变 |
[16:44] | – Are you pregnant? – Shut up, Hanna. | -你怀孕了吗 -别瞎说 汉娜 |
[16:46] | Okay, it’s like you’re here but you’re not. | 你人在这儿 心思却不在 |
[16:48] | We get it. We understand you have a boyfriend. | 我们明白 也理解你有男朋友 |
[16:50] | We’ve all had them. | 我们都有 |
[16:50] | Yeah, even Emily. | 对 连艾米丽都有 |
[16:52] | Shut up, Hanna. | 你够了 汉娜 |
[16:53] | Okay but we don’t put anyone above our friendship. | 可我们谁也没重色轻友啊 |
[16:55] | I’m not putting him above you guys. | 我没有重色轻友 |
[16:57] | I just–Toby is– | 我只是 托比他 |
[16:59] | He’s dealing with some really serious stuff. | 他在处理一些很重要的事情 |
[17:01] | Spencer, | 斯宾塞 |
[17:03] | Hanna’s mom might be going to prison, like, for real. | 汉娜的妈妈可能真要进监狱了 |
[17:05] | Emily’s got a car parked in her living room, | 艾米丽的卧室里闯进了一辆车 |
[17:07] | And I nearly lost an eye this afternoon. | 而我今天下午还差点弄瞎了眼睛 |
[17:08] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[17:09] | all of our stuff ranks on the “serious” charts. | 这些都算是重要事件吧 |
[17:13] | I promised him. | 我答应过他保密 |
[17:15] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[17:17] | Spence, what’s the deal? | 斯宾塞 到底是什么事 |
[17:19] | Is Toby working with “A” Again? | 是不是托比又和A一伙了 |
[17:21] | No. | 不是 |
[17:24] | But “A” is giving him gifts, too. | 但A也给了他一些礼物 |
[17:30] | Toby’s mother might have been murdered. | 托比的妈妈可能是被谋杀的 |
[17:38] | Yeah, I know he’s not well. You told me that earlier. | 我知道他状态不好 你之前告诉过我 |
[17:41] | It is just a quick question! | 就是一个简单的问题而已 |
[17:46] | Could you please just get someone | 能不能请你叫人 |
[17:48] | to get Dr. Palmer on the phone? | 去让帕默医生接电话 |
[17:53] | Fine, thanks. You’ve been a big help. | 好的 谢谢 你帮了很大的忙 |
[18:37] | Well, at least I know you didn’t lose it. | 至少我知道你没丢 |
[18:40] | Or throw it in the river. | 也没扔进河里 |
[18:42] | Yeah. Um… | 对 |
[18:45] | I’m sorry, Ezra. Things have just been… | 抱歉 以斯拉 最近事情… |
[18:47] | pretty busy. | 实在有点多 |
[18:49] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[18:50] | You’re here now. | 你现在在这儿了 |
[18:51] | True. | 也是 |
[18:55] | I-I can’t really talk right now. | 我现在不方便说话 |
[18:57] | W–is there another time | 有没有其他时间 |
[18:59] | we can get together? | 我们聚一聚 |
[19:00] | I have something I– | 有些事情 我… |
[19:02] | would rather not say it over the phone. | 不想在电话里说 |
[19:08] | – Hey. – H! | -你好 -嗨 |
[19:09] | Um, I-I just sat down and then I saw Ezra from– | 我刚坐下就看到以斯拉… |
[19:13] | Um, Ezra, this is Jake. Jake, Ezra. | 以斯拉 这是杰克 杰克 以斯拉 |
[19:16] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[19:18] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[19:22] | So I should actually get going. | 其实我该走了 |
[19:24] | I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 还有很多事情要做 |
[19:25] | But…it was nice meting you. | 但是…很高兴见到你 |
[19:32] | Wow, that was weird. | 这也太奇怪了 |
[19:33] | I–I had no idea that he was gonna be here. | 我…我完全不知道他会在这儿 |
[19:35] | Don’t sweat it. | 别紧张 |
[19:36] | It’s a…small town. | 这是个…小地方 |
[19:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:44] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[19:52] | – You did not buy me– – Try ’em on. | -你不会是给我买了 -穿上试试 |
[19:56] | Here? | 在这儿吗 |
[19:57] | Yeah. I’ll help you. | 对 我来帮你 |
[20:07] | Seriously, though, how’d you know my size? | 但是说真的 你怎么知道我的尺码的 |
[20:09] | It’s a gift. | 这是天分 |
[20:11] | And a great party trick. | 然后派对上使了点妙招 |
[20:20] | How does it feel? | 怎样 |
[20:23] | I think people are staring at us. | 我觉得人们在盯着我俩看 |
[20:26] | The boot. | 我是说靴子 |
[20:29] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[20:37] | Toby can’t trust “A” anymore. | 托比不能再信任A了 |
[20:39] | I made that really clear. | 我已经说得很清楚了 |
[20:41] | How can I help? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[20:43] | Um, just grab my stuff in the bathroom. | 把我在浴室的东西拿过来 |
[20:46] | – Oh, and check the shower. – Yeah. | -然后检查一下喷头 -好 |
[21:23] | Stop moving. | 别动了 |
[21:25] | I can’t help it. It tickles. | 忍不住啊 很痒的 |
[21:27] | Get over it. | 克服一下 |
[21:35] | – You need to break up with Ben. – What? | -你得和本分手 -什么 |
[21:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:39] | Because you deserve better. | 因为他配不上你 |
[21:41] | He’s a flathead. And deep down, you know it’s not right. | 他是个傻子 而且你也知道这样不对 |
[21:45] | Sometimes it feels right. | 有时候感觉很对啊 |
[21:46] | Please. Mushy squash. | 拜托了 别多愁善感 |
[21:49] | He’s not that bad. | 他没那么糟糕 |
[21:51] | That’s what’s left on the buffet table | 大家都挑完了以后 |
[21:53] | after everyone’s made their choices, em. | 自助餐桌上就不剩啥了 |
[21:56] | You don’t make decisions, | 你不做决定 |
[21:57] | and that’s what you’ll end up with. | 这就是你的下场 |
[21:59] | Ben really cares about me. | 本真的很关心我 |
[22:01] | And I don’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[22:02] | Stop taking care of everyone but yourself. | 别总是关心他人 忽略自己 |
[22:04] | Alison– | 艾莉森 |
[22:05] | You need to be careful at what you’re good at, hon, | 你得认真考虑你的优势 亲 |
[22:08] | ’cause you’ll spend the rest of your life doing it. | 因为你下半辈子都得靠它吃饭 |
[22:11] | And if you need me to do the deed, I’m happy to. | 如果需要我帮忙 我很乐意 |
[22:14] | What “deed”? | 帮什么忙 |
[22:15] | Breaking up with Ben. | 和本分手 |
[22:17] | I’ve done it for lots of people. | 我帮很多人干过这种事 |
[22:19] | That’s so wrong. | 太乱来了 |
[22:21] | Who would ask you to do something like that? | 谁会让你做那样的事情 |
[22:23] | Sometimes people don’t have a choice. | 有时候我们别无选择 |
[22:26] | Friend of mine was involved | 我的朋友和一个 |
[22:27] | with this really scary dude. | 非常渣的家伙在一起 |
[22:29] | She couldn’t do it, so I stepped in. | 她没法分手 所以我介入了 |
[22:31] | But the bitch didn’t tell me that he had a gun– | 但那贱人没告诉我他有枪 |
[22:34] | which he pulled on me. | 然后他就用枪指着我 |
[22:35] | What?! Who! | 什么 谁啊 |
[22:37] | A boy at our school has a gun? | 我们学校的某个男生有枪吗 |
[22:39] | You don’t know him. | 你不认识他 |
[22:40] | He doesn’t go to our school… | 他不在我们学校 |
[22:43] | Anymore. | 现在不在了 |
[22:45] | Other foot. | 换一只脚 |
[22:50] | Hey. This is everything. | 这就是全部东西了 |
[22:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[22:56] | Did you know that Ali once had a gun pulled on her? | 你知道艾莉曾经被枪指着吗 |
[22:58] | – What? – Ali used to help people break up with their boyfriends | -什么 -艾莉曾经帮别人和男友分手 |
[23:01] | when they didn’t want to deal with it themselves. | 因为那些人不想自己处理这种事 |
[23:03] | What if that was a favor she did for Cece, | 如果她也那么帮了茜茜 |
[23:05] | And that creepy dude was Wilden? | 而那个渣男是威尔登呢 |
[23:07] | Whoa, Emily, slow down. | 艾米丽 慢慢讲 |
[23:08] | No, w-when I saw that photo | 当我看到那张威尔登 |
[23:10] | of wilden with his arms around Ali and Cece, | 搂着艾莉和茜茜的照片的时候 |
[23:12] | I assumed that he was seeing Ali. | 我以为他在和艾莉约会 |
[23:15] | What if Cece was dating Jason and Wilden? | 如果是茜茜在同时与杰森和威尔登交往呢 |
[23:17] | So what if she was? | 那又怎样呢 |
[23:19] | Maybe when she came back to Rosewood, | 或许她回玫瑰镇时 |
[23:20] | he tried to hook up with her, | 他试着重新和她在一起 |
[23:21] | and the only way to get rid of him was to kill him? | 而摆脱他的唯一方式就是杀了他 |
[23:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里呢 |
[23:36] | I’m not waiting here forever. | 我可不会一直等下去的 |
[23:38] | And I sure as hell am not going back to Rosewood. | 我也决不打算回玫瑰镇 |
[23:42] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[24:14] | Should’ve come here on horseback. | 应该骑马来的 |
[24:17] | Oh, come on. Go with it, Han. | 行了 随遇而安吧 汉娜 |
[24:20] | Well, what’ll it be, ma’am? | 想来点什么呢 女士 |
[24:23] | Can I get you a nice, tall glass of sarsaparilla? | 给你来一杯超大的菝葜饮料怎么样 |
[24:32] | Do you wanna dance? | 想跳舞吗 |
[24:35] | What? | 什么 |
[24:37] | Dance with me. | 和我跳舞 |
[24:39] | Okay, are you out of your mind? | 好了 你没疯吧 |
[24:40] | Why would I wanna dance with you? | 我凭什么要和你跳舞 |
[24:42] | Because I put that envelope in your locker. | 因为是我把信封放你柜子里的 |
[24:46] | I know your mom’s innocent. | 我知道你妈妈是清白的 |
[24:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:56] | I was at the lake that night. | 我那晚也在湖边 |
[24:58] | Wilden called us to tow his car out. | 威尔登叫我们把他的车拖出来 |
[25:00] | Look, my family owns the garage on the corner of broadmoor and lasher. | 我家的车库就在布罗德莫和拉什尔的街角 |
[25:03] | Wait, you were at the lake that night? | 打住 你当晚也在湖边 |
[25:04] | Yeah, your mom was there talking to Wilden. | 对 你妈妈当时在和威尔登说话 |
[25:07] | She didn’t see me, but I saw her drive off. | 她没看到我 但我看到她开车走了 |
[25:11] | I heard gunshots… | 我听到了枪声 |
[25:13] | after I saw your mom drive away. | 但是在我看到你妈妈开车走之后 |
[25:16] | And I saw someone running through the woods. | 我也看见有人跑过树林 |
[25:17] | Who? Who did you see? | 谁 你看出是谁了吗 |
[25:19] | I don’t know, but it was a girl. | 我不知道 但是个女孩 |
[25:22] | Hey, Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[25:24] | You, uh, hate this, we can switch. | 你要是不喜欢 我们可以换 |
[25:26] | I got lemonade, so… | 我拿了柠檬水 所以 |
[25:29] | Um, actually can you hold that for one second? | 你能再拿一会儿吗 |
[25:31] | I just– | 我只是 |
[25:32] | – I have to dance with– – Travis. | -我下一支舞是和 -特拉维斯 |
[25:34] | Yeah. one of Aria’s… | 对 艾瑞亚的 |
[25:37] | brother’s friends from lacrosse. | 弟弟在曲棍球队的朋友 |
[25:40] | It was a bet. | 打了个赌 |
[25:41] | So, come on, Travis. Let’s dance. | 快点 特拉维斯 我们跳舞吧 |
[25:48] | Why’d you wait so long? | 你为什么等了这么久 |
[25:51] | It’s complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[25:52] | I know complicated. | 我了解复杂 |
[25:54] | Look, my dad and Wilden– there’s bad blood between them. | 听着 我爸爸和威尔登 关系不太好 |
[25:57] | My dad could’ve looked just as guilty as your mom looks now. | 我爸现在基本上和你妈一样有嫌疑 |
[26:00] | That still doesn’t get you off the hook. | 这还远远不够 |
[26:02] | It was me and a dead body. | 当时就我和一具尸体 |
[26:03] | Who’s gonna believe me when I say I saw someone | 我说我看见有人跑进树林 |
[26:04] | running through the woods? | 谁会相信 |
[26:06] | Was that somebody a blonde? | 是个金发女孩吗 |
[26:09] | It was very dark, but I think so. | 虽然黑 但是我想是的 |
[26:11] | Where’d the cash come from? | 钱是从哪来的 |
[26:12] | When I saw his body, I– | 当我看见他的尸体 |
[26:14] | I panicked. I left my truck at the lake. | 我慌了 我把我的车留在了湖边 |
[26:17] | Then it showed up later at the garage. | 但是车后来却出现在了车库里 |
[26:19] | That envelope was on the seat, | 信封就放在座位上 |
[26:20] | so whoever delivered that thought it would shut me up. | 送来的人肯定以为这样一来我就会闭嘴 |
[26:22] | Well it did. | 目的达到了 |
[26:32] | Howdy, Caleb. How’s it going? | 好呀 凯勒 怎么样 |
[26:34] | What are they serving? | 他们提供什么好东西 |
[26:35] | Uh, I would just stick with water. | 我就打算喝点水 |
[26:37] | Everything else tastes like cough syrup. | 所有东西都尝起来像止咳糖浆 |
[26:38] | Where’s Hanna? | 汉娜呢 |
[26:39] | She’s dancing off some bet with one of your brother’s teammates. | 她因为什么赌 正你弟弟的队友跳舞呢 |
[26:43] | You know anything about that? | 你知道什么吗 |
[26:45] | Oh–yeah, Mike is so immature. | 是啊 迈克太幼稚了 |
[26:48] | I’ll have a water. Please. | 我喝水就成 谢了 |
[26:55] | It’s not as hard as it looks. | 没有看起来那么难 |
[26:56] | My father taught me how to two-step. | 我爸爸教我跳两步舞 |
[26:58] | He learned at the base. | 他在基地学的 |
[26:59] | In Texas, it’s part of basic training. | 在德州 基础训练的一部分 |
[27:02] | Well we should all be drafted | 那我们都应该入伍 |
[27:03] | because I don’t know the difference between a two-step and a polka. | 因为我一直不明白两步舞和波尔卡的区别 |
[27:06] | But…you’ll lead, | 但你会带我的 |
[27:07] | right, Toby? | 对吧 托比 |
[27:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[27:10] | What’s a polka? | 啥是波尔卡 |
[27:18] | Did you know that Paige was gonna be here? | 你知道佩奇会来吗 |
[27:20] | Um, sorta. | 算是吧 |
[27:22] | She didn’t know that I was, though. | 但她不知道我会来 |
[27:39] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[27:40] | If you were so scared of looking guilty, | 如果你真怕会有嫌疑 |
[27:41] | why would you leave your truck at the lake? | 为什么还把车留在湖边 |
[27:43] | I-I freaked out, okay? | 我吓坏了 行吗 |
[27:44] | It was stupid, I know. | 傻极了 我知道 |
[27:45] | But I can’t hide that money anymore. | 但是我不能再藏那笔钱了 |
[27:47] | – Your mom needs it. – No. | -你妈妈需要它 -不 |
[27:49] | You have to speak to the police. | 你必须告诉警察 |
[27:50] | Look, I-I’m not gonna sell out my own family to save yours. | 我不会因为救你妈妈就出卖自己的家人 |
[27:54] | All right, the police should’ve figured this out by now. | 警察应该已经查清楚了 |
[27:56] | Well they haven’t! | 得了吧 |
[27:57] | And now they have physical proof | 现在他们有了物证 |
[27:58] | that my mom was there at the lake that night. | 证明我妈当晚在湖边 |
[28:00] | And she’s looking guiltier every minute. | 她现在越来越有嫌疑了 |
[28:01] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[28:05] | I’ve done everything that I’m gonna do. | 我该做的都做了 |
[29:47] | So this kid falls out of the sky now? | 这小鬼就这样突然凭空出现吗 |
[29:50] | Hanna, “A” delivered that truck. | 汉娜 A递送了卡车 |
[29:52] | “A” put that money in there. | A把钱放在你柜子里 |
[29:54] | How do you know this kid isn’t working for “A”? | 你怎么知道这小鬼不是在帮A做事 |
[30:00] | How can you trust this guy? | 你怎么能相信这个家伙 |
[30:03] | You’re right. I can’t. | 说得对 我不能相信他 |
[30:06] | But I’m gonna have to. | 但我不得不相信他 |
[30:17] | 屏蔽号码 帕默的旧车在东盘山路1071号 -A | |
[30:25] | Wanna dance? | 要跳舞吗 |
[30:29] | Sure. | 好 |
[30:37] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[30:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:41] | Jake, what can I do for you? | 杰克 有什么事吗 |
[30:44] | You could start by giving us a little bit more space. | 也许能从离我们稍微远一点开始 |
[30:47] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[30:49] | I’m guessing being a chaperone wasn’t mandatory tonight. | 我觉得今晚行为监护不是强制性的 |
[30:53] | Now you gotta have better things to do | 老兄 周五晚上你肯定 |
[30:54] | on a Friday night, dude. | 有更重要的事要做 |
[30:56] | Look, if you think I’m here | 如果你认为我在这里 |
[30:58] | because– | 是因为 |
[30:59] | I know why you’re here. | 你知道你在这的原因 |
[31:01] | And I know why you’re hurting, man… | 也知道你为何受伤 老兄 |
[31:04] | but you gotta let her move on. | 但你得让她的生活继续 |
[31:11] | I’ll take two lemonades, please. | 我要两杯柠檬水 谢谢 |
[31:23] | Did Emily say anything to you? | 艾米丽和你说了什么吗 |
[31:25] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[31:27] | Nothing. | 没事了 |
[31:32] | Hey, look, if you don’t wanna dance, we don’t– | 如果你不想跳舞 我们 |
[31:34] | No, no, no. I do. I do. | 不不不 我想跳 |
[31:35] | Just– | 只是 |
[31:38] | I got an address now for Palmer’s car | 我拿到一个帕默的车的地址 |
[31:40] | and I wanna go there. | 我想去看看 |
[31:41] | What? Where did you get that? | 什么 你从哪得来的 |
[31:44] | It’s less than two miles away from here, | 离这不到两英里路 |
[31:45] | and if–if those last sessions | 如果我妈妈最后的疗程 |
[31:47] | with my mother are in there– | 是在那里进行的的话 |
[31:48] | Is this what was on your phone? | 这就是你手机上的信息吗 |
[31:50] | Another gift? | 又一份礼物吗 |
[31:53] | Toby, who are you here with, me or “A”? | 托比 你现在和谁在一起 我还是A |
[31:55] | Why are you trying to keep me from knowing the truth? | 为什么你要试图阻止我知道真相 |
[31:57] | It’s like I bring this up and I get shut down. | 好像我一提这件事 你就不想我说 |
[31:59] | No, I’m not shutting you down, okay? | 不 我没有不让你说 |
[32:00] | I just don’t wanna see this thing blow up in your face. | 我只是不想看到你为了这件事怒火中烧 |
[32:02] | – I know what I’m doing. – No, you don’t. | -我知道我在干嘛 -不 你不知道 |
[32:05] | That’s the thing. None of us do. | 就是这样 我们都不知道 |
[32:06] | Okay, we’re all just trying to make this up | 我们一直在尽力 |
[32:07] | as we go along, | 补救这件事 |
[32:08] | but everybody thinks that you’re playing with f– | 但是大家都觉得你在轻举妄… |
[32:12] | Who’s “Everybody”? | 大家指的是谁 |
[32:14] | Who else knows about my mother? | 还有谁知道我妈妈的事 |
[32:17] | Did you tell your friends? | 你和你的朋友们说了吗 |
[32:20] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[32:22] | Now that– that will be the last text that I ever get. | 这条短信将会是收到的最后一条 |
[32:25] | That’s for the best. | 这样是最好的 |
[32:27] | – Okay, I didn’t mean to– – I trusted you. | -我不是故意要 -我这么信任你 |
[32:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:31] | But keeping this a secret has meant | 但保守这个秘密 意味着我必须 |
[32:33] | that I’ve had to choose between you and them. | 在你和他们之间做选择 |
[32:35] | Right. | 对 |
[32:36] | And you chose them. | 而你选了他们 |
[33:04] | Hey, hey, did you drive here? | 你开车来了吗 |
[33:06] | Yeah. Why? Do you need a ride? | 开了 怎么了 要搭便车吗 |
[33:08] | No, I need you to follow Toby. | 不 我要你跟着托比 |
[33:09] | Here, just gimme those plates, okay? | 把这些盘子给我 |
[33:11] | I’ll feed Hanna. | 我给汉娜吃 |
[33:12] | W-what is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[33:13] | I think “A’s” trying to set him up. | 我觉得A想陷害他 |
[33:15] | But I need you to go now, quick, | 但我需要你现在就去 快点 |
[33:16] | before he pulls out of the lot, please. | 要赶在他开车出车库前 |
[33:17] | – Go. – Okay, okay, okay. | -快 -好好好 |
[33:29] | Hey. Who was that guy Hanna was dancing with earlier? | 开始和汉娜跳舞的人是谁 |
[33:33] | I didn’t see him. | 我没看到他 |
[33:35] | Uh, have you spoken to Ezra? | 你和以斯拉聊过了吗 |
[33:37] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[33:39] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那 |
[33:40] | Yeah, Emily, I know. | 艾米丽 我知道 |
[33:42] | I just don’t want a repeat of this afternoon. | 我只是不想重温今天下午的场面 |
[33:44] | We had the weirdest pile-up today at the brew. | 我们今天在咖啡店最怪异的一次相遇 |
[33:47] | I mean, Ezra just– | 以斯拉 |
[33:48] | he looked like this wet, sad puppy, and Jake– | 看起来像是可怜兮兮的小狗 而杰克 |
[33:51] | Did you ever even call him? | 你有打过电话给他吗 |
[33:52] | I can’t, Emily, I told you. | 我不能打 艾米丽 我和你说过 |
[33:54] | How is Jake supposed to believe that it’s really over? | 不然杰克怎么会相信我们真的结束了 |
[33:56] | Okay, this isn’t about Jake. | 这和杰克无关 |
[33:58] | He’s losing Malcolm. | 他要失去马尔科姆了 |
[34:00] | First he loses you, | 先是失去了你 |
[34:01] | and now Maggie’s moving his kid across the country. | 然后麦琪要把他的孩子带离这个国家 |
[34:04] | He’s in a really bad place. | 他现在糟糕透顶了 |
[34:06] | That’s what he wanted to talk about? | 这就是他想聊的事吗 |
[34:44] | You left before we could finish. | 我们还没说完你就走了 |
[34:47] | I told you everything I knew. | 我把知道的一切都告诉你了 |
[34:48] | This money is not gonna help my mom | 这笔钱帮不了我妈 |
[34:50] | or you. | 也帮不了你 |
[34:52] | You have to give it to the police. | 你要把钱交给警察 |
[34:54] | Do not give me that. | 不要把钱给我 |
[34:56] | I know how it feels to be blackmailed. | 我知道被勒索的感受 |
[34:58] | Okay, you can’t wish it away. | 你不能希望它自动消失 |
[35:00] | You have to do something. | 你必须得做点什么 |
[35:02] | I’m not selling out my own dad. | 我不会出卖自己的父亲的 |
[35:05] | Travis, my mom still believes that | 特拉维斯 我妈妈还坚信着 |
[35:06] | the truth will get her out of this. | 事实会让她洗脱罪名 |
[35:08] | And you’re holding that truth. | 而你掌握着事实 |
[35:17] | Look, I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[35:19] | But you wouldn’t have come to me | 但你愿意来找我 |
[35:21] | if you weren’t ready to do the right thing. | 就说明你准备好要做正确的事了 |
[35:36] | Hey, where the hell is Hanna? | 汉娜去哪儿了 |
[35:37] | I don’t know, but I think I saw “red coat.” | 我不知道 但我想我看到红外套女孩了 |
[35:39] | What? Wait, where? Was it Cece? | 什么 在哪儿 是茜茜吗 |
[35:41] | I don’t know. It was a flash, and then she disappeared. | 我不知道 只是一闪而过 然后她就消失了 |
[35:43] | I looked up for a second right over there. | 我当时就朝那上面看了一下 |
[35:46] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[36:00] | I see someone… heading down the main road. | 我看到有人朝主干道跑过去了 |
[36:02] | Oh, excuse me. Can we please borrow your truck? | 不好意思 请问能借一下你的卡车吗 |
[36:04] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[36:06] | Last hay ride is at 9:30. | 最后一班便车是在9:30 |
[36:07] | No, no, no. We don’t want a hay ride. | 不是 我们不是要搭便车 |
[36:09] | We just–we need to catch up with our friend. | 我们需要去追我们的朋友 |
[36:10] | Well I’m sorry, pippy longstocking, | 不好意思 长袜子皮皮 |
[36:13] | but, uh, I’m done for the night. | 我今晚已经收工了 |
[36:34] | Ezra, I’m so sorry. | 以斯拉 对不起 |
[36:36] | I had no idea what was going on. | 我完全不知道发生了什么事 |
[36:38] | It was Emily who told you? | 是艾米丽告诉你的吗 |
[36:39] | She had to. | 她也是没办法 |
[36:42] | Look, I-I thought that you were calling me because– | 我以为你给我打电话是为了 |
[36:44] | We don’t have to do this now. | 现在真的没必要这样 |
[36:45] | No, if I would’ve known– | 不是 如果我早知道 |
[36:47] | It’s okay, Aria. | 没事的 艾瑞亚 |
[36:48] | I have no right to be invading your life with my problems. | 我没有权力让我的问题来困扰你的生活 |
[36:51] | You should get back to Jake. | 你应该去找杰克了 |
[36:59] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[37:00] | I-I can’t get it into first gear. | 我打不到第一档 |
[37:02] | – Is your foot on the brake? – No, it’s on the clutch. | -你踩着刹车吗 -没有 我踩着离合器 |
[37:15] | Do you wanna try this? | 你想试试吗 |
[37:16] | Seriously, this was not on my driver’s ed test. | 说真的 我考驾照的时候没有这一项 |
[37:33] | 救命 带上杰克 我们在侧门 快点 | |
[38:15] | Don’t do it. | 快停下来 |
[38:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[38:18] | I’m stopping you from doing something really stupid. | 我来阻止你做傻事 |
[38:19] | You don’t know what’s going on. Just leave me alone. | 你根本不知道发生了什么 别管我 |
[38:21] | All I know is that Spencer | 我只知道你在这儿 |
[38:22] | is really freaked out that you’re here. | 把斯宾塞吓坏了 |
[38:24] | I don’t need an intervention. | 不要妨碍我 |
[38:26] | Just go back to the party. | 回派对去吧 |
[38:28] | If this has anything to do with “A,” | 如果这件事和A有关 |
[38:29] | then you need a reality check. | 那你就真的需要三思而后行了 |
[38:47] | I just have a couple more questions. | 我再问几个问题 |
[38:49] | You realize you will have to repeat this | 你知道你需要或可能需要 |
[38:51] | or you might have to repeat this in front of a judge. | 在法官面前重复这些话对吧 |
[38:56] | I understand that. | 我知道 |
[38:58] | Do you think you could identify the person | 你觉得你能认出那个 |
[39:00] | you saw running through the woods? | 跑进树林里的人吗 |
[39:03] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:05] | But you are absolutely sure | 但你非常确定 |
[39:08] | that you heard the gunshots | 你是在玛琳夫人开车离开后 |
[39:09] | after Mrs. Marin drove off? | 才听到枪声吗 |
[39:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[39:13] | She wasn’t there when he was killed. | 他被杀的时候马琳女士并不在场 |
[39:41] | There’s nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[39:42] | Hey, well at least we have that. | 至少我们拿到衣服了 |
[39:44] | Is it missing a button? | 这上面少了一颗纽扣吗 |
[39:45] | Yep. | 是的 |
[39:47] | Listen, I’m gonna call Toby. | 我得给托比打个电话 |
[39:49] | I’m really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[39:50] | Well she can’t be two places at once. | 她不可能同时在两个地方 |
[39:52] | And Cece was already here. | 而茜茜已经在这儿了 |
[39:53] | Yeah, but we don’t know where she went. | 是 但是我们不知道她去哪儿了 |
[40:21] | I don’t want to be the person that ends up with mushy squash. | 我不想最后和南瓜糊终此一生 |
[40:25] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[40:28] | No. | 没有 |
[40:30] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[40:33] | I’m saying that I wanna dance with you. | 我想说 我想和你跳舞 |
[40:35] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[40:36] | Before they turn the lights off. | 在他们关灯之前 |
[41:47] | You didn’t have to come. | 你没必要过来 |
[41:50] | I wanted to. | 我想过来 |
[41:54] | Is Jake out there… | 杰克在外面 |
[41:56] | waiting for you? | 等你吗 |
[41:57] | No, he dropped me at home. I came by myself. | 没有 他把我送回家了 我自己过来的 |
[42:01] | What happened with Malcolm? | 马尔科姆是怎么回事 |
[42:09] | It’s a–it’s a mess, | 真的是一团糟 |
[42:12] | Aria, | 艾瑞亚 |
[42:14] | and I’d… | 我 |
[42:16] | really rather not… | 真的不想 |
[42:18] | drag you into it. | 把你也扯进这个烂摊子 |
[42:26] | I’m not leaving, Ezra. | 我没打算走 以斯拉 |
[42:32] | Okay, so you might as well talk to me. | 你还是和我谈谈吧 |