时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mrs. Grunwald? | 格伦沃尔德夫人吗 |
[00:04] | It was three summers ago. | 三年前的夏天 |
[00:05] | She thought that somebody was after her, | 她觉得有人跟着她 |
[00:07] | so maybe she was asking for help or a place to stay. | 所以她可能需要帮助 |
[00:09] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[00:11] | I thought we’d done a good job | 我觉得我们在建立信任这件事上 |
[00:12] | of establishing a sense of trust. | 做得很不错 |
[00:13] | That was before I realized where your loyalties were. | 那是因为当时我没有察觉到你的主子是谁 |
[00:20] | Who else knows about my mother? | 还有谁知道我妈妈的事 |
[00:21] | Keeping this a secret has meant that I’ve had to choose | 但保守这个秘密 意味着我必须 |
[00:23] | between you and them. | 在你和他们之间做选择 |
[00:24] | And you chose them. | 而你选了他们 |
[00:25] | Jake. What can I do for you? | 杰克 有什么事吗 |
[00:27] | You gotta let her move on. | 你得让她的生活继续 |
[00:28] | Have you spoken to Ezra? | 你和以斯拉聊过了吗 |
[00:29] | I can’t, Emily. I told you. | 我不能打 艾米丽 我和你说过 |
[00:31] | This isn’t about Jake. He’s losing Malcolm. | 这和杰克无关 他要失去马尔科姆了 |
[00:33] | Really rather not drag you into it. | 真的不想把你也扯进这个烂摊子 |
[00:35] | I’m not leaving, Ezra. | 我没打算走 以斯拉 |
[00:36] | I know your mom’s innocent. | 我知道你妈妈是清白的 |
[00:37] | Wait. You were at the lake that night? | 打住 你当晚也在湖边 |
[00:39] | You heard the gunshots after Mrs. Marin drove off? | 你是在玛琳夫人开车离开后才听到枪声吗 |
[00:42] | She wasn’t there when he was killed. | 他被杀的时候马琳女士并不在场 |
[00:44] | That’s Jenna’s car. | 那是詹娜的车 |
[00:45] | Who is Jenna so afraid of? | 詹娜到底是在怕谁 |
[00:47] | Cece Drake. | 茜茜·德雷克 |
[00:50] | An eye witness has stepped forward | 一名目击证人最近出现 |
[00:51] | 达伦·威尔登侦探 重大新闻 新证人出现 | |
[00:52] | And unconfirmed inside sources say | 而未经证实的内部消息称 |
[00:54] | this witness has detailed information about the crime | 证人对这宗犯罪案及涉案人员 |
[00:56] | and the parties involved. | 有详细的信息 |
[00:57] | So far, the district attorneys… | 到目前 地方检察官… |
[01:00] | I don’t get it. | 我就不明白了 |
[01:02] | Why would the cops want my mom to come in for a line up | 如果特拉维斯说的是真话 警察为什么 |
[01:04] | if Travis told the truth? | 还要我妈妈去警局被指认 |
[01:06] | Do you think that “A” found a way to shut him up again? | 你觉得会不会A找到了法子又让他闭嘴了 |
[01:08] | Hanna, don’t go there. | 汉娜 别那么想 |
[01:10] | Travis made you a promise, | 特拉维斯对你做了承诺 |
[01:11] | and he seems like a stand-up guy. | 他看上去也像个有担当的小伙子 |
[01:13] | Plus he’s really cute. And he’s quite the dancer. | 再说他真的很帅 又是个很不错的舞者 |
[01:16] | It’s addressed to all of us. | 收信人是我们所有人 |
[01:38] | “If she goes free,” | “如果她无罪释放了” |
[01:41] | “You’ll hear from me.” | “你们就会得到我的消息” |
[01:43] | “Kisses” | “亲亲” |
[01:45] | A “A” | |
[01:46] | So if my mom gets off… | 所以如果我妈妈无罪释放… |
[01:48] | CeCe is coming for us. | 茜茜就会找上我们 |
[01:50] | I say, bring it. | 那就来呗 |
[01:52] | Maybe then, she’ll leave our parents alone. | 说不定到时候她就放过我们父母了 |
[01:55] | Or did she just declare wolrd war “A”? | 还是说她刚刚对我们宣战了 |
[02:24] | Okay, Travis. | 好了 特拉维斯 |
[02:25] | We need a positive ID of the woman you saw leaving the scene | 你看见的那个开枪前就离开的女人 |
[02:28] | before the shots were fired. | 你需要指认出她 |
[02:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:31] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[02:33] | Number one, step forward. | 一号 上前来 |
[02:40] | Step back. | 退回去 |
[02:42] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 上前来 |
[02:49] | Step back. | 退回去 |
[02:54] | I’m not sure I can do this. | 我不确定我认得出来 |
[03:00] | Now, I’m sure you all remember the witches from Macbeth | 你们一定都还记得《麦克白》里的女巫 |
[03:04] | And the fairies and forests of a Midsummer Night’s Dream, | 以及《仲夏夜之梦》中的精灵与森林 |
[03:06] | But beyond having a sorcerer as a protagonist, | 但在《暴风雨》中 巫师并不是主角 |
[03:10] | The Tempest considers the magical quality of love at first sight. | 这部话剧首先关注的是爱的力量 |
[03:14] | The love between Miranda and Ferdinand | 米兰达和费迪南之间的爱 |
[03:17] | is a force of nature. | 是自然的力量 |
[03:20] | A love that reunites torn countries | 这份爱让分裂的国家重新统一 |
[03:23] | and sets captive spirits free. | 让囚禁的灵魂回归自由 |
[03:27] | Make sure to read the first act for next week. | 下周前记得读完第一幕 |
[03:33] | Miss Montgomery, can I have a minute of your time? | 蒙哥马利小姐 能和你聊会儿吗 |
[03:44] | Thanks for coming over last night. | 谢谢你昨晚过来 |
[03:47] | I really needed you, I just didn’t know how to ask. | 我真的很需要你 只是不知道怎么开口 |
[03:49] | Yeah, of course. I’m glad that I could be there for you. | 当然 我很高兴能陪着你 |
[03:53] | As a friend. | 我们是朋友 |
[04:08] | Hey. Are we still on for tonight? | 我们今晚还出去吧 |
[04:10] | Cool. There’s this poetry reading at the brew. | 赞 在咖啡店有个读诗会 |
[04:12] | They’re calling him a contemporary Poe. | 他们叫他当代的艾伦·坡 |
[04:17] | Oh. Sure. | 没问题 |
[04:19] | No. No, no, no. It’s, um… | 不不不…那… |
[04:21] | It’s cool. We can do dinner and a movie or something. | 很好 我们可以吃个晚饭看个电影啥的 |
[04:25] | All right, bye. | 行 再见 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | No. Don’t thank me yet. | 不 先别谢我 |
[04:44] | They probably made it yesterday. | 咖啡很可能是昨天剩下的 |
[04:47] | Not for the coffee. | 不是因为咖啡 |
[04:49] | For the way you’ve taken care of Hanna. | 因为你一直照顾着汉娜 |
[04:52] | I don’t worry about her as much when she’s with you. | 她和你在一起 我会安心很多 |
[05:02] | Mrs. Marin, you didn’t deserve any of this. | 玛琳夫人 您本不该受这些苦的 |
[05:08] | But I’ve watched the way that you’ve handled it. | 不过我已经目睹了您是如何挺过来的了 |
[05:14] | Hanna never settles. | 汉娜从不会任人欺凌 |
[05:16] | When she goes after something, she’s fearless. | 一旦她有想做的事 必定无所畏惧 |
[05:20] | Now I know where she gets that. | 现在我知道是谁遗传给她的 |
[05:23] | Well, I’ve had my moments, I promise you. | 我也曾风光一时 真的 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but you didn’t break. | 没错 而且你现在也一样 |
[05:31] | Caleb, after all that we’ve been through, | 凯勒 经历了这么多事 |
[05:35] | you can call me Ashley. | 你可以叫我艾什莉 |
[05:37] | I don’t know what the hell is taking so long. | 哪里需要这么久啊 |
[05:39] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我等不下去了 |
[05:41] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[05:45] | Mrs. Marin, I’m Sidney Barnes, the district attorney. | 玛琳夫人 我是地检官西德尼·巴恩斯 |
[05:48] | I just wanted to tell you this myself. | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[05:50] | We’re dropping the charges against you. | 我们撤销了对你的指控 |
[05:52] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[06:06] | I’m thrilled for Hanna and her mom, | 我真为汉娜和她妈妈高兴 |
[06:08] | but I’m worried for you. | 但我很担心你 |
[06:10] | If “A” makes good on her threat– | 如果A很会威胁人的话… |
[06:11] | “A” is a terrorist. That’s what she wants. | A就是个恐怖分子 她就想要那样做 |
[06:13] | To make us worry. And we can’t give into her. | 让我们担惊受怕 我们不能退缩 |
[06:16] | I’d feel better if we knew where Cece was. | 如果我们知道茜茜在哪里就好了 |
[06:18] | ’cause right now, it feels like she’s everywhere. | 不然我感觉她无处不在 |
[06:20] | Well, we know who to look out for now. | 至少现在我们知道该防着谁了 |
[06:22] | We’re so close to putting | 佩奇 我有预感 |
[06:23] | and end to this game, Paige. I can feel it. | 这场闹剧很快就要见分晓了 |
[06:28] | How about until we do, | 大结局到来之前 |
[06:30] | you spend the nights at my house. | 要不你就住我家吧 |
[06:32] | I’ll know you’re safe | 我就可以知道你是否安好 |
[06:33] | and we’ll get to be together. | 我们可以一起面对 |
[06:38] | I need to know that you’re okay. | 我需要知道你是否安全 |
[06:41] | So, please just call Emily or Caleb. | 所以 给艾米丽或者凯勒回个电话吧 |
[06:46] | Just check in. | 只是想知道你没事 |
[06:48] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[07:13] | Mrs. Marin, you look incredible. | 玛琳夫人 您看起来美极了 |
[07:15] | Pastor Ted’s jaw is gonna hit the floor | 泰德牧师看到你穿成这样 |
[07:17] | – when he sees you in that dress. – It’s not too much? | -一定会流口水的 -会不会太过了 |
[07:19] | – No! – Mom, you look perfect. | -完全不 -妈妈 你真美 |
[07:22] | And Ted may have the patience of a saint, | 也许泰德有着圣人般的耐心 |
[07:24] | but he’s still a man. | 不过他毕竟是个男人 |
[07:25] | He’s been waiting a while. | 他等了很久了 |
[07:26] | So go out and have fun. | 所以尽情享乐吧 |
[07:29] | – I love you, honey. – Love you, too, mom. | -宝贝 我爱你 -我也是 妈妈 |
[07:32] | Bye, girls. | 拜拜 姑娘们 |
[07:33] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[07:40] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始吃 |
[07:41] | Let’s start at the ends, | 从桌子两头开始吃 |
[07:42] | and I will meet you in the middle for dessert. | 然后我等着和你们一起吃中间的甜点 |
[07:47] | She forgot her keys. | 她忘带钥匙了 |
[08:02] | It’s for all of us. | 给我们所有人的 |
[08:03] | What happens if we just don’t open it? | 如果我们不打开会怎么样 |
[08:04] | We can’t win the game if we don’t know what it is. | 知己知彼 才能百战百胜 |
[08:19] | It’s a kid’s coffin, right? | 是个儿童棺材 |
[08:29] | It’s Mona. | 是梦娜 |
[08:37] | “Hanna wins, so Mona loses. | “汉娜赢了 意味着梦娜输了 |
[08:39] | “Find her before the cops, or– | 在警察之前找到她 不然 |
[08:41] | or they’ll think you killed her. – A.” | 不然他们就会觉得是你们杀了她 A” |
[08:53] | Breaking news in of Detective Darren Wilden. | 关于达伦·威尔登警长一案的爆炸新闻 |
[08:57] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[08:58] | She’s on the phone with Radley. | 她在给拉德里打电话 |
[08:59] | … released a sketch of a possible suspect in the case. | …发布了一张案件嫌疑人的草图 |
[09:03] | If you have any… | 如果你有任何… |
[09:03] | That’s Cece. | 是茜茜 |
[09:06] | Oh, my god. She really did do it. | 天呐 真的是她干的 |
[09:09] | They haven’t ID’d her yet, | 现在还确认不了她的身份 |
[09:10] | but somebody’s gonna recognize her. | 但肯定会有人认出来是她的 |
[09:12] | Well then, we better find Mona fast. | 我们得快点找到梦娜 |
[09:13] | Okay. Thanks. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[09:16] | Mona is no longer a patient at Bradley. | 梦娜不再是拉德里的病人了 |
[09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[09:20] | Released or sent to another hospital? | 释放了还是被转院了 |
[09:22] | It’s privileged information. | 他们没有权限知道 |
[09:23] | I’ll go make a house call to Dr. Wren. He’s privileged. | 我去给任医生打个电话 他有权限 |
[09:26] | Emily, can you circle back to school? | 艾米丽 你能去趟学校吗 |
[09:28] | It’s French Club Friday, | 今天法语俱乐部有活动 |
[09:28] | so maybe somebody’s heard from her? | 也许有人会有她的消息 |
[09:30] | Yeah, I was supposed to meet up with Paige, | 没问题 本来我要去见佩奇的 |
[09:31] | but I’ll just take her with me. | 不过我可以叫她和我一起去 |
[09:34] | I was supposed to cook dinner for Jake, | 我们来计划给杰克做饭吃 |
[09:35] | – but I’ll just cancel. – No! | -不过可以跟他说改天 -别 |
[09:36] | You know what Cece’s capable of. | 我们都知道茜茜的本事 |
[09:40] | Keep Jet Li as close as you can. | 好好看着你家那位 |
[09:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[09:42] | To find Mona. | 去找梦娜 |
[09:43] | Hanna, slow down. | 汉娜 等等 |
[09:45] | This could be your ex-bff messing with us. | 这整件事可能是你前闺蜜的诡计 |
[09:47] | She’s probably eating popcorn, | 她说不定正悠闲地嗑着爆米花 |
[09:48] | watching us play desperately seeking Mona. | 看着我们一头雾水地找梦娜 |
[09:50] | If CeCe does have her, the cops know she killed Wilden. | 但如果她真在茜茜手上 警方就知道是她杀了威尔登 |
[09:54] | She has nothing to lose. | 她没什么可顾忌了 |
[09:58] | Come on, Wren. Be home. | 拜托 任 快点回家啊 |
[10:58] | You’re Jackie, right? | 你是杰姬吧 |
[11:02] | You haven’t heard from Mona, have you? | 你有梦娜的消息吗 |
[11:05] | Seriously? | 你丫玩真的 |
[11:06] | Downloaded a French app when I was in Haiti. | 我去海地的时候下了个法语应用 |
[11:08] | Wow, look at you. Go ahead. Parlez vous. | 哟 高端大气呀 赶紧秒了她 |
[11:12] | Croissant? | 要羊角面包吗 |
[11:13] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[11:16] | “Vous faites avoir des nouvelles de Mona?” | 你有梦娜的消息吗 |
[11:22] | Elle a appel ce matin. Elle apportait le cassoulet. | 她今早挂了个电话过来 还带了豆焖肉 |
[11:28] | I think that means Mona was bringing a casserole. | 这句话应该是说梦娜带豆焖肉到了这 |
[11:33] | Okay, cut the crap, Jackie. This is important. | 够了 别废话了 杰姬 这事很重要 |
[11:35] | Have you heard from her or not? | 你到底有没有她的消息 |
[11:37] | She called me this morning. | 她今早打了电话 |
[11:39] | She was on her way home from her court-appointed timeout. | 她回家了 法院批准了她出院 |
[11:44] | She told me she was coming tonight. | 她跟我说她今晚会来 |
[11:45] | And she just didn’t show up? | 然后根本没出现 |
[11:47] | No, and I’m really surprised because this was supposed to be | 对 我也很惊讶 因为这本来是 |
[11:50] | her welcome back party. | 庆祝她回归的派对 |
[12:29] | 未接电话 斯宾塞 来自斯宾塞的短信 给我打电话 | |
[13:22] | Hey, Spence, it’s me. | 斯宾塞 是我 |
[13:24] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[13:33] | I wanted to believe that my sister | 我还以为我妹妹 |
[13:34] | pulled herself out of this mess | 在离镇时已经摆脱 |
[13:35] | when she left town. | 这趟浑水了 |
[13:37] | 茜茜·德雷克 前玫瑰镇居民 因达伦·威尔登警探的凶杀案被警方通缉问话 | |
[13:38] | What is Shana’s connection to Wren? | 莎娜和任有什么关系 |
[13:40] | I don’t know, but it looks like | 不知道 但看样子 |
[13:41] | your ex-boyfriend is moving in with his ex-fiancée. | 你的前男友和他的前任未婚妻要同居了 |
[13:45] | Why would they keep that a secret? | 他们为什么要瞒着我 |
[13:48] | Because he’s your ex-boyfriend. | 因为他是你前男友 |
[13:54] | Tonight, there will be showers… | 今晚会有阵雨… |
[14:00] | I wanna talk to you about what happened last night. | 我想跟你谈谈昨晚的事 |
[14:02] | But if I do, are you just gonna take off again? | 但真说的话 你是不是又要一走了之 |
[14:05] | I had some thinking to do. | 我那时想一个人静一静 |
[14:08] | That’s not good enough. | 就这可不能打发我 |
[14:10] | Okay, you could’ve called. | 你至少要打电话知会我一声 |
[14:11] | You could’ve just sent me a text. | 或者给我发条短信 |
[14:13] | – “Give me space.” – I know. | -简单的一句”我要静静” -我知道 |
[14:14] | Three words and I would’ve been fine. | 寥寥数语我就能安心了 |
[14:16] | I know, okay? And I’m sorry. | 我明白 很抱歉 |
[14:20] | You… | 你 |
[14:23] | You can’t just disappear like that. | 你不能招呼都不打就走啊 |
[14:26] | Not anymore. | 不能再那样了 |
[14:28] | Not after what happened last time. | 尤其是昨晚发生了那样的事 |
[14:31] | When I worry about “A” getting a hold of you or– | 我很担心A会抓到你 |
[14:34] | or hurting you, or worse, | 或者伤害你 或者更糟 |
[14:37] | you know, I have a very real | 我脑子里的画面 |
[14:38] | picture of what that looks like in my mind. | 触目惊心的可怕 真实 |
[14:40] | I was in town, Spencer, okay? I was right here. | 我就在镇上 斯宾塞 我就在这里 |
[14:43] | Well, not for me, you weren’t. | 但我不清楚你就在这 |
[14:46] | When I used to feel like the walls were closing in, | 从前我只要感到压力很大 |
[14:49] | I’d take off. | 我就会离开 |
[14:51] | But this time, I stayed. | 但这次 我留了下来 |
[14:54] | For you. | 是为了你 |
[14:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[14:58] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[15:00] | Trying to break in to Dr. Palmer’s car… | 想方设法撬开帕默医生的车 |
[15:06] | That’s as close as I wanna get to “A”. | 是我最想抓到A的一次 |
[15:16] | I don’t want you to stop looking. | 我不是想让你停止调查 |
[15:18] | You deserve to know what happened to your mom. | 你有权知道你妈妈出了什么事 |
[15:22] | I don’t want “A”‘s version of the truth. | 我不要A口中的真相 |
[15:26] | It’s not worth it. | 太不值得 |
[15:39] | I’d like a more detailed description of this girl Lucy. | 我要这个名叫露西的女孩更详细的描述 |
[15:42] | You needn’t bother. | 不必操心了 |
[15:44] | Take this. I’m hogging the kettle corn. | 拿着 我爆米花吃太多了 |
[15:48] | No, seriously, I need an intervention. | 说真的 来给我分下食 |
[16:04] | Long day and a good meal. | 今天太累 晚餐又吃撑了 |
[16:07] | It gets me every time. | 这样总让我想睡觉 |
[16:10] | Well, I could make us some coffee. | 那我给你去煮点咖啡 |
[16:12] | No. | 不用了 |
[16:15] | Honestly, I could use the rest. | 其实我想去休息了 |
[16:20] | We’ll watch the rest later? | 以后再看后面的吧 |
[16:23] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[16:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | I’ll call you. | 到时候联系你 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:42] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:43] | Bye. | 拜 |
[16:55] | Hanna, I swear I saw someone in that upstairs window. | 汉娜 我发誓我看到楼上窗口有人 |
[16:58] | So you think Mona’s just sitting in her house, | 你真觉得梦娜会堪堪坐在 |
[17:01] | in the dark? | 漆黑的家里吗 |
[17:01] | As twisted as she is, | 她那么变态 |
[17:03] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 做什么都可能 |
[17:05] | Look, she stuck her neck out for my mom. | 她为了我妈牺牲很大 |
[17:07] | I know after everything she’s done, | 我知道鉴于她之前那些破事 |
[17:09] | it may seem like another one of her tricks, | 这貌似是她另一个诡计 |
[17:10] | but Mona would’ve never confessed to killing Wilden | 但如果不是我要她救我妈 |
[17:13] | If I didn’t put that idea in her head in the first place. | 她根本不会去认罪 |
[17:17] | Hanna, if Mona is really in trouble, | 汉娜 如果梦娜真遇上麻烦 |
[17:18] | It is not your fault. | 也不是你的错 |
[17:25] | You’re safe here, Em. | 艾米 你在这里很安全 |
[17:28] | It’s not me I’m worried about. | 我不是担心自己 |
[17:30] | It’s Mona. | 我担心的是梦娜 |
[17:30] | Door! | 把门打开 |
[17:39] | – Sorry. – Don’t be. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[17:41] | Your parents would have the same rule if I were a guy. | 如果我是男生 你爸妈也会这样 |
[17:43] | If you were a guy, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果你是男生 我就不会让你进来了 |
[17:50] | Maybe we should watch a movie | 也许我们可以看个电影 |
[17:52] | to take your mind off things. | 让你转移下注意力 |
[17:55] | I don’t know if I could sit still for that long. | 我可不保证能静坐那么久 |
[17:57] | I have to be honest. | 老实说 |
[17:59] | I get worring about CeCe, but not Mona. | 我担心的是茜茜 不是梦娜 |
[18:02] | She tried to kill you. | 她之前可是想杀你 |
[18:03] | I know, but we created the beast. | 我知道 但是我们把她弄成那样 |
[18:05] | No, Ali did that. | 不 是艾莉把她弄成这样的 |
[18:07] | Yeah, and we let her. | 对 而我们没阻止她 |
[18:27] | How was the reading? | 觉得书怎样 |
[18:29] | Intense. | 张力十足 |
[18:31] | One of his poems reminded me of the story | 他的一首诗让我想起 |
[18:34] | you wrote about the cat, “Found but lost.” | 你写的那个关于猫的故事 《得而复失》 |
[18:39] | I can’t believe that you remember that. | 你居然还记得那故事 |
[18:44] | I always thought it was about Ali. | 我一直以为写的是艾丽 |
[18:47] | Well, it was, I just didn’t know | 是的 只是写的时候 |
[18:50] | that when I was writing it. | 我没意识到 |
[18:53] | Probably why it was so honest. | 正因如此故事才那么真实 |
[19:00] | Hi. Um, can I get a cappuccino? | 你好 麻烦给一杯卡布奇诺 |
[19:05] | Could I actually get a refill, too? | 我也再来一杯吧 |
[19:12] | That’s always been what’s tough for me, | 这也是我一直坚强的原因 |
[19:16] | writing a good story | 在想到解决办法之前 |
[19:17] | before I can think my way out of it. | 先写出个好故事 |
[19:19] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[19:21] | It’s like you wanna know the ending, | 就好像明明想知道结局 |
[19:23] | but you still wanna be surprised. | 但还是想留点悬念 |
[19:26] | Yeah. I remember when I was little, | 正是 我记得小的时候 |
[19:28] | I’d always read the last page before… | 我总是先看最后一页 |
[20:50] | I can’t stop thinking about Mona. | 我一直在想梦娜 |
[20:53] | We know “A” likes to play with us… but | 我们知道A喜欢玩弄我们 可是 |
[20:56] | This time, I don’t know what the game is. | 这一次 我不知道她想玩什么 |
[20:59] | It’s, “I’m going down | 她玩的是 就算我掉下去 |
[21:00] | and I’m dragging you with me.” | 也要找你们垫背 |
[21:06] | They know who they’re looking for now. | 他们知道现在该调查谁 |
[21:08] | They’re gonna find CeCe. | 他们会找到茜茜的 |
[21:10] | “A” can’t even give us one day. | A甚至不让我们休息一天 |
[21:12] | I mean, I’m supposed to be at home | 我本该在家里 |
[21:13] | with my mom celebrating, | 和我妈庆祝 |
[21:16] | and all I can think about is poor Mona. | 但我现在满脑子想的都是可怜的梦娜 |
[21:19] | I never, ever thought that we’d be saying “poor Mona.” | 我从没想过我们会说可怜的梦娜 |
[21:23] | – Guys. – Another one? | -姐妹们 -又来一个吗 |
[21:45] | There’s nothing in here. It’s just an empty box. | 里面什么也没有 只是个空盒子 |
[21:50] | Or maybe not. | 可能不是 |
[21:53] | For once, I’m right | 就这一次 我说对了 |
[21:54] | and you’re wrong, Spencer. | 而斯宾塞 你错了 |
[22:02] | How did you just do that? | 你是怎么弄的 |
[22:03] | Took home first prize for my magic act | 在表演艺术露营时 |
[22:05] | at performing arts camp. | 我的魔术剧拿了一等奖 |
[22:06] | Of course you did. | 永远第一的斯宾塞 |
[22:08] | “Watch me make a girl disappear. Kisses, A” | 看着我令一个女孩消失 亲亲 -A |
[22:13] | It’s magic. | 就是魔术 |
[22:14] | What? | 你说什么 |
[22:15] | “Watch me make a girl disappear.” | 看着我令一个女孩消失 |
[22:16] | “A” is not playing a game, she’s putting on a magic show. | A不是在玩游戏 她在表演魔术 |
[22:19] | Why would CeCe do that? | 茜茜为什么要这么做 |
[22:21] | People wanna go to magic shows to be deceived. | 人们想去看魔术表演 就是想被欺骗 |
[22:23] | They wanna believe in something they know can’t be true. | 他们想要相信一些明知是假的东西 |
[22:27] | Wait, so if “A” is putting on a magic show | 等等 那如果A要表演魔术 |
[22:29] | and we’re the audience… | 而我们就是观众 |
[22:29] | No, we’re not the audience. | 不 我们不是观众 |
[22:32] | I think we’re a part of her act. | 我觉得我们是她表演的一部分 |
[22:37] | And she’s gonna make Mona disappear forever. | 而且她会让梦娜永远消失 |
[22:48] | Was it all quiet here last night? | 昨天晚上这里一直很静吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, a little too quiet. | 是的 有点太安静了 |
[22:53] | Hanna’s convinced this is “A,” | 汉娜坚信那就是A |
[22:55] | but it smells like Mona to me. | 但我觉得更像是梦娜 |
[22:58] | If she was missing, don’t you think that | 如果她失踪了 你觉得 |
[22:59] | her parents would call the police? | 她的父母会不报警吗 |
[23:01] | Or maybe they don’t know. | 或许他们不知道 |
[23:01] | It looks like they’re out of town. | 看起来他们像是离开小镇了 |
[23:04] | I swear, if I find out that this is her jerking us around, | 我发誓 要是我发现她在耍我们 |
[23:05] | I’m gonna kill her myself. | 我会亲手杀了她 |
[23:07] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡过吗 |
[23:09] | Dozed off for a few minutes after Hanna left. | 汉娜走后我眯了一会 |
[23:11] | Well, go home. | 你先回家吧 |
[23:12] | I’ll call you if she shows up. | 如果她出现了我会给你打电话 |
[23:14] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[23:25] | I get the magic eight ball connection, | 我知道魔术八号球之间的联系 |
[23:26] | but I don’t understand the saw. | 但是我不明白那把锯是怎么回事 |
[23:29] | Well, it’s debatable, but most people give credit to Torrini | 虽然有争议 但大部分人都认为图瑞尼 |
[23:31] | for being the first illusionist to saw a woman in two. | 是第一位把一个女人锯成两半的魔术师 |
[23:34] | And when I saw Chriss Angel do it, | 我还看过克里斯·安吉尔表演这个魔术 |
[23:35] | the top half of the woman crawled away. | 那个女人的上半身还能爬走 |
[23:38] | It was totally twisted, | 简直太诡异了 |
[23:39] | but it turned out that he just used this woman | 不过后来有人发现他只不过是利用了 |
[23:40] | with sacral agenesis, which is this congenital– | 这个女人的先天性胝骨发育不全症 |
[23:42] | Okay, can you just stop talking, please? | 求你了 能不能别再说了 |
[23:48] | Yeah. | 行 |
[23:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:54] | Nope. Try again. | 不对 再试一次 |
[23:59] | I don’t know. I mean, is there | 我搞不明白 难道镇上 |
[24:00] | a magic shop in town that we don’t know about? | 还有我们不知道的魔术用品店吗 |
[24:04] | Nothing. | 没什么发现 |
[24:04] | No, no, no, click here. | 不不 点这里 |
[24:06] | “The Great Charlemagne.” | “伟大的查理曼大帝” |
[24:09] | He’s putting on a show in ravenswood this afternoon. | 他今天下午要在鸦林镇表演 |
[24:11] | 伟大的查理曼大帝 鸦林镇公园 仅限今日 | |
[24:12] | Ravenswood? That can’t be a coincidence. | 鸦林镇 这绝对不是巧合 |
[24:19] | Spence, you’re driving. | 斯宾塞 你载我们过去 |
[24:41] | We’re still heading east. | 还在往东走 |
[24:44] | I’ll stay on her tail. | 我会跟着她的 |
[24:46] | Just be careful, okay? | 注意安全 好吗 |
[24:48] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:50] | Toby says that Shana’s driving Jenna’s car. | 托比说莎娜开着詹娜的车 |
[24:53] | Is Mona with her? | 梦娜和她在一起吗 |
[24:54] | No, nobody’s with her. | 没有 只有她自己 |
[24:55] | So where’s she going? | 那她是要去哪 |
[24:56] | He thought that they were coming here, | 他以为是要来这里 |
[24:57] | but they just passed the exit. | 但她没从这出口下高速 |
[25:00] | Guys… | 姐妹们 |
[25:02] | It’s this way. Over here. | 从这里进去 过来 |
[25:33] | Well, if “A” wanted us to watch | 如果A想要我们看他表演 |
[25:34] | him make a girl disappear, we’re right on time. | 如何把一个女孩变没 那倒赶上了 |
[25:46] | I think we’re being watched. | 好像有人在监视我们 |
[25:48] | Let’s all stick together. | 我们千万不要分开 |
[25:56] | Wh– me? No way. | 我吗 我才不干呢 |
[26:05] | – You have to. – You can’t resist. | -你去吧 -别推辞了 |
[26:10] | Really, I just don’t do boxes. | 真的 我不喜欢待在箱子里 |
[26:13] | Here, take her. She loves magic. | 选她吧 她喜欢魔术 |
[26:20] | I don’t think he’s going away. | 他不会罢休的 |
[26:21] | I know this trick. You’ll be okay. | 我知道这个魔术的原理 不会有事的 |
[26:49] | Wait, where’d she go? | 她去哪了 |
[26:50] | Just wait a second. | 等一下 |
[27:22] | That was great! | 太棒了 |
[27:28] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽呢 |
[27:36] | 灵巧的双手 亲亲贱人们 -A | |
[27:40] | “Lager dee main”? | “啤酒的主要” |
[27:41] | Lager dee main. “Slight of hand.” | 是法语 “灵巧的双手”的意思 |
[27:44] | While we were watching you, | 刚才我们关注你的时候 |
[27:45] | “A” Took Emily. | A把艾米丽带走了 |
[28:01] | Emily, are you there? | 艾米丽 是你吗 |
[28:02] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[28:03] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:06] | I don’t know where I am! | 我不知道我在哪 |
[28:07] | Look around you. What do you see? | 你看看四周 能看到什么 |
[28:09] | Nothing! It’s dark! | 什么都看不到 黑漆漆的 |
[28:10] | We’re gonna find you, I promise. | 我们会找到你的 我保证 |
[28:12] | You just have to help us out. | 你得帮帮我们 |
[28:15] | I think I’m locked in a coffin! | 我觉得我被锁在棺材里了 |
[28:23] | It’s a saw! I hear a saw! | 有把锯 我听到了锯子声 |
[28:25] | Like a chainsaw? | 链锯吗 |
[28:26] | No! It’s big and loud! | 不是 是很大很响的那种 |
[28:28] | It’s cutting wood! | 正在锯木头 |
[28:30] | Like a saw mill? | 是锯木厂吗 |
[28:31] | It’s getting louder! Closer! | 声音越来越大了 越来越近了 |
[28:33] | Grunwald lived on saw mill road. | 格伦沃尔德住在锯木厂路 |
[28:37] | Oh, my god. It’s right here. | 我的天 就在这里 |
[28:39] | We’re practically on top of it. | 我们就在它上面 |
[28:44] | Hold on, Em, we’re coming! | 坚持住 艾米 我们来了 |
[28:56] | Emily? Emily! | 艾米丽 艾米丽 |
[28:57] | I’m here! I’m here! | 我在这 我在这 |
[29:01] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[29:01] | – Guys, I’m in here! – Emily! | -我在这里 -艾米丽 |
[29:06] | It’s locked! It’s locked! Go! Go get something! Hurry! | 锁了 锁了 去拿工具 快 |
[29:13] | – Hold on! – Get me out! | -等等 -快救我出去 |
[29:16] | Hurry! Hurry! Hold on, em! | 快点 快点 坚持住 艾米 |
[29:20] | Guys, get me out! | 快点救我出去 |
[29:21] | Come on, hurry! Oh, my god! | 快点 快啊 天哪 |
[29:44] | There are two of them? | 居然有两个 |
[29:51] | No! Just let me out! | 快点救我出去 |
[29:52] | Emily, it’s okay. You’re safe. I’m getting you out. | 艾米丽 没事了 马上拉你出来 |
[29:59] | Oh, god! | 我的上帝啊 |
[30:32] | Give it up, CeCe! | 放弃吧 茜茜 |
[30:46] | – Help me! Help me! – Hold on! | -救命啊 -坚持住 |
[30:48] | – Hold on, CeCe! Hold on. – Aria! | -坚持住 茜茜 -艾瑞亚 |
[30:49] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[30:50] | Hold on! | 抓住 |
[30:53] | Aria, help! | 艾瑞亚 救命 |
[31:22] | Is she…? | 她… |
[31:26] | She fell. | 她摔下来了 |
[31:29] | You tried to save her. | 你尽力了 |
[31:32] | Look, Aria, this is not your fault. | 艾瑞亚 这不是你的错 |
[31:34] | Are you sure you’re okay, Aria? Did she hurt you? | 你确定你没事吗 艾瑞亚 她没伤到你吧 |
[31:38] | We should just call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[31:44] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[31:52] | God, that bitch has nine lives. | 那贱人怎么都死不了的 |
[31:55] | We need to get out of here. Now. | 得快点走 离开这里 |
[31:57] | I have to show you something. Come on. | 我要给你们看点东西 快点 |
[31:59] | Come on! | 快来 |
[32:05] | I think that the red coat that I was chasing might have been Ali. | 我当时追的那个红衣人可能是艾莉 |
[32:07] | She waited for me at the door, | 她一路都在等我 |
[32:09] | at the corner. She wanted me to follow her. | 门口 拐角处 故意引我追她 |
[32:14] | And this is what Ali wanted us to see. | 这就是艾莉想让我们看到的 |
[32:24] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[32:26] | I think it’s “A’s” lair. | 应该是艾莉的藏身之处 |
[32:31] | 后窗酒吧 现场神秘音乐会 | |
[32:42] | There’s a timeline for each of us. | 每个人都有一条时间线 |
[32:44] | All our secrets, private moments– | 我们的每一个秘密瞬间 |
[32:47] | He’s documenting everything. | 他什么都有记录 |
[33:04] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[33:06] | That’s how “A” has been watching us. | A就是这样监视我们的 |
[33:09] | “A” is monitoring the police, | A侵入了警方系统 |
[33:11] | watching the streets, our alarm systems. | 监视街道 警戒系统 |
[33:19] | That’s how “A” is everywhere. | 所以A才无处不在 |
[33:40] | You sure she’s okay with this? | 你确定她没事吗 |
[33:41] | She doesn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[33:45] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[34:01] | Caleb, it’s not working. | 凯勒 密码没用 |
[34:03] | Did you hit shift-command when you entered the numbers? | 你输入密码的时候有没有按shift键 |
[34:04] | I did exactly what you told me to do. | 你怎么说我就怎么输的 |
[34:07] | I don’t like the idea of you guys being there alone. | 我实在不放心你们几个单独待在那 |
[34:09] | And I can’t get into that computer from here. | 而我从这里也黑不进去那台电脑 |
[34:11] | Well, I’m not gonna say don’t come. | 我不会劝你别过来的 |
[34:13] | I’m not waiting for Toby. He’s still at the hotel. | 我在等托比 他在旅馆那边 |
[34:15] | Mona might be safe, but that doesn’t mean she’s not in on this. | 梦娜可能没事 但不代表她没有参与 |
[34:17] | So when will I see you? | 那你什么时候过来 |
[34:22] | I’ll get on the next bus. | 我坐下一趟班车过去 |
[34:23] | I think I just found A’s bank account. | 我好像发现了A的银行账号 |
[34:26] | All right, well, just call me when you’re on the road, okay? | 你上路之后给我电话 |
[34:28] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好 -拜 |
[34:30] | It looks like “A” formed a corporation. | A似乎开了个公司 |
[34:32] | Didn’t CeCe study business at Upenn? | 茜茜在宾夕法尼亚大学是学的商务专业吧 |
[34:35] | Yeah, but I don’t think this is hers. | 对 但是老板好像不是她 |
[34:37] | It looks like she’s just on the payroll. | 她只是个普通职员 |
[34:38] | There are two payments made to CeCe Drake Last week. | 上周茜茜收到了两笔薪资 |
[34:41] | Maybe “A” paid her to dress up as red coat. | 也许A花钱雇她穿红大衣假扮自己 |
[34:43] | Yeah, to lead us away from Ali. | 对 引开我们的视线 |
[34:49] | I think “A” is a guy. | 我觉得A是个男的 |
[35:00] | Have you guys seen these? | 你们看到这些了吗 |
[35:07] | Wait, I was with Ali when she bought that shirt. | 等等 我当时陪艾莉去买的这些衣服 |
[35:09] | She said she needed it for a date that night with an older guy. | 她说是买给一个年纪较大的男友 |
[35:12] | Maybe Ian? | 难道是伊恩 |
[35:13] | Or Wren. He’s been hanging out with Shana, | 或者是任 他一直跟莎娜在一起 |
[35:15] | and he’s back with Melissa. | 还跟梅丽莎旧情复燃 |
[35:19] | No, I don’t think that Wren’s “A.” | 我觉得A不是任 |
[35:22] | ‘Cause “A” has been watching him. Look. | 因为A也在监视他 |
[35:24] | Well, I still think that all roads lead back to board shorts. | 我觉得事情跟海滩帅哥脱不了关系 |
[35:27] | I mean, the name of the company is Shigbee, | 公司名字是雪比 |
[35:28] | and that was Ali’s favorite beach in Cape May. | 那是艾莉在五月岬附近最喜欢的海滩 |
[35:31] | Do you think that board shorts | 你觉得海滩帅哥 |
[35:32] | is the one who’s taking these pictures? | 就是那个拍照的人 |
[35:34] | Is that who CeCe’s working for? | 也就是茜茜的幕后老板 |
[35:45] | Look, this is a letter from Ali. | 快看 这是艾莉写的信 |
[35:47] | She met this boy in Rosewood. | 她和那个男生是在玫瑰镇认识的 |
[35:50] | And she lied about her age. He thought that she was 18. | 她谎报了自己的年龄让他以为她18岁了 |
[35:53] | That trip to the shore | 这就是迪劳伦提斯夫人跟汉娜 |
[35:54] | Mrs. D. Told Hanna about… | 提过的那次海边之旅 |
[35:56] | Ali never planned on inviting us. She was taking him there. | 艾莉根本没打算邀请我们 她带他去了 |
[36:01] | Guys… | 姐妹们 |
[36:03] | “A” hasn’t just been watching us. | A不只在监视我们 |
[36:05] | I think that he’s been following Ali, too. | 我觉得他也在跟踪艾莉 |
[36:10] | He has her at the lodge the night of the fire. | 失火那晚他跟踪她去了小屋 |
[36:13] | It looks like he’s been following her trail to Ravenswood. | 似乎他还尾随她去了鸦林镇 |
[36:20] | If Ali’s been alive this whole time, | 如果艾莉还活着 |
[36:21] | then whose funeral did we go to? | 那我们参加的是谁的葬礼 |
[36:27] | Okay, that’s creepy. | 这太恐怖了 |
[36:31] | They’re having a celebration tonight. | 他们今晚有庆祝会 |
[36:33] | Yeah, and board shorts thinks that Ali is gonna be there. | 对 而且穿滑板裤那家伙认为艾莉会去 |
[36:40] | Which means we have to find her first. | 也就是说我们得先找到她 |
[36:52] | It’s a beautiful night for a party, | 今晚的夜色真美 适合聚会 |
[36:53] | but it’s for invited guests only. | 但是聚会只欢迎受邀的宾客 |
[36:58] | How did you know that we were going to– | 你怎么知道我们要去… |
[36:59] | I’m Mrs. Grunwald. | 我可是格伦沃尔德夫人 |
[37:02] | We have somewhere we need to be. | 我们得去个地方 |
[37:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:04] | But it’s dangerous for you to go chasing after her. | 但是你们去找她太危险了 |
[37:11] | Are you talking about Alison? | 你是在说艾莉森吗 |
[37:14] | The girl you said you never met. | 那个你声称你从没见过的女孩 |
[37:17] | I’m sorry I lied to you. | 抱歉 我没对你们说实话 |
[37:19] | But I did it to protect her. | 但我那么做是为了保护她 |
[37:21] | From who? | 保护她不受谁的伤害 |
[37:25] | She was calling me that summer to find out. | 那年夏天她打电话给我就是为了找到答案 |
[37:28] | In the sorority house, it was you. | 女生联谊会里的那个人是你 |
[37:31] | She was afraid, | 她很害怕 |
[37:33] | and she was right to be. | 她的恐惧也不是没来由的 |
[37:38] | What kind of help could you give her? | 你能给她什么帮助 |
[37:42] | I have a gift of insight. | 我有能洞悉未来的能力 |
[37:47] | I was using it to help Alison see who was threatening her. | 我借此帮艾莉森分析是谁在威胁她 |
[37:53] | The night she went missing… | 她失踪的那晚 |
[37:57] | I felt something terrible. | 我有种莫名的恐惧感 |
[38:01] | I drove to Rosewood… | 于是我开车去了玫瑰镇 |
[38:03] | And I walked into her backyard. | 当我走进她家后院时 |
[38:14] | And she was reaching for life. | 看到她挣扎求生的手 |
[38:28] | Her head was bloody. | 她的头上都是血 |
[38:32] | She was very confused. She was in shock. | 她很迷茫 她被吓坏了 |
[38:37] | I put her in the car and I drove her to the hospital. | 我把她带上车 送她去医院 |
[38:56] | I ran in to get help. | 我进去找人帮忙 |
[39:00] | When I returned, she was gone. | 我回来时 她不见了 |
[39:09] | So you’re saying that Ali’s still alive? | 你是在说艾莉还活着吗 |
[39:13] | Haven’t you all felt it? | 你们难道都没有感受到吗 |
[39:16] | She was never really gone. | 她从没真正离开过 |
[39:21] | Have you seen her again? | 你后来见过她吗 |
[39:23] | Seen her? Not since that night. | 那晚之后再没见过 |
[39:27] | Until she finds who she can trust– | 只有等她搞清楚谁是她能信任的人 |
[39:29] | She can trust us. | 她可以信任我们 |
[39:31] | She knows that. | 她知道的 |
[39:33] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我可不那么肯定 |
[39:40] | Why– why didn’t you just go to the police? | 你为什么不直接去找警察 |
[39:42] | She doesn’t want to be found. | 她不想被发现 |
[39:46] | Why are you telling us this now? | 那你为什么现在告诉我们这些 |
[39:48] | Because you need to leave Ravenswood. | 因为你们必须离开鸦林镇 |
[39:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:55] | You’re being watched. | 你们被监视了 |
[39:57] | He’s hoping you’ll lead him to Alison. | 他希望你们带着他找到艾莉森 |
[40:06] | He’s here. | 他就在这 |
[40:42] | Maybe she’s right. Maybe we should just leave. | 也许她说得没错 我们应该离开这里 |
[40:44] | So we’re supposed to pack it in | 就因为一个算命先生要我们离开 |
[40:45] | just because a soothsayer tells us to? | 我们就要放弃吗 |
[40:48] | I mean, for all we know, | 我的意思是 鉴于我们所知道的 |
[40:48] | she could be on “A”s payroll. | 她可能跟A是一伙的 |
[40:51] | She– she can’t prove that any of that story was true. | 她不能证明她说的故事就是真的 |
[40:54] | Ali was calling Grunwald | 艾莉给格伦沃尔德打电话 |
[40:55] | because she believed that she could help her. | 因为她相信她能帮她 |
[40:57] | Yeah, I believe her, too. | 是的 我也相信她 |
[41:00] | She was telling us what we’re thinking, right? | 她所说的不正是我们所猜想吗 |
[41:02] | That Ali’s still alive. | 艾莉也许还活着 |
[41:04] | No, that’s what a good charlatan does. | 不 那正是江湖骗子的伎俩 |
[41:05] | She tells you what you wanna believe. | 她告诉你你想相信的 |
[41:06] | Maybe Grunwald doesn’t want us to come tonight | 也许格伦沃尔德不想我们今晚过来 |
[41:08] | because she knows that Ali will be there. | 是因为她知道艾莉会来 |
[41:10] | And “A” is gonna be looking for her. | 而且A会来找她 |
[41:20] | We’re crashing a party. | 我们去毁了那聚会 |