时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars…… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | It’s Mona. “Hanna won, so Mona loses.” | 是梦娜 “汉娜赢了 意味着梦娜输了” |
[00:05] | Mona might be safe, but that doesn’t mean she’s not on on this. | 也许梦娜没事 但不代表她没有参与 |
[00:07] | We’re dropping the charges against you. You’re free to go. | 我们撤销了对你的指控 你可以走了 |
[00:10] | I think that the red coat that I was chasing might have been Ali. | 我当时追的那个红衣人可能是艾莉 |
[00:12] | And this is what Ali wanted us to see. | 这就是艾莉想让我们看到的 |
[00:18] | They’re having a celebration tonight. | 他们今晚有庆祝会 |
[00:19] | And board shorts thinks that Ali is gonna be there. | 短裤哥认为艾莉会去 |
[00:21] | I think “A” is a guy. | 我觉得A是个男的 |
[00:23] | You need to leave Ravenswood. | 你们必须离开鸦林镇 |
[00:26] | We’re crashing a party. | 我们去毁了那聚会 |
[00:27] | I don’t like the idea of you guys being there alone. | 我实在不放心你们几个单独待在那 |
[00:29] | – I’ll get on the next bus. – What’s your name? | -我坐下一趟班车过去 -你叫什么名字 |
[00:31] | – Caleb. – Miranda. | -凯勒 -米兰达 |
[00:32] | – Are you running away? – It’s complicated. | -你是离家出走吗 -一言难尽 |
[00:34] | – You need to be careful. – Yeah. I will. | -你要小心 -我会的 |
[00:38] | One of you has been touched | 你们其中的一个人 |
[00:41] | by the one Alison fears the most. | 和艾莉森最怕的那个人有接触 |
[00:44] | Help her go find her uncle. | 帮她找到叔叔 |
[00:45] | – And then find me when you get home. – I love you, Hanna Marin. | -回家了再来找我 -我爱你 汉娜·玛琳 |
[00:47] | – You’re not leaving, are you? – Not tonight. | -你不会走的 对吗 -今晚不走 |
[00:49] | – What’s your last name? – Rivers. | -你姓什么 -里弗斯 |
[00:54] | Alison? It was you, wasn’t it? In Ravenswood. | 艾莉森 在鸦林镇的真是你 对吧 |
[00:56] | I wanna come home. But you have to help me. | 我也想回家 但你们得帮我 |
[00:58] | Who are you afraid of? | 你在害怕谁 |
[00:59] | Aria? | 艾瑞亚 |
[01:10] | Where has she been hiding all this time? | 她这段时间都躲在哪里 |
[01:12] | – I don’t know. – Do you think she’s been hiding | -不知道 -她会不会一直就躲在 |
[01:14] | right here in Rosewood? | 玫瑰镇 |
[01:15] | Why would she be hiding? Why couldn’t she just come back? | 她为什么要躲 为什么不直接回来 |
[01:17] | – I don’t know. – You keep saying that. | -不知道 -你就会说这句 |
[01:18] | – Because I don’t know. – Okay, what do we know? | -因为我真的不知道 -那我们都知道些什么 |
[01:21] | Somebody tried to kill Ali. They buried her in her back yard. | 有人想杀艾莉 还把她埋在后院里 |
[01:24] | Right, and then Rrunwald pulled her out. | 然后有人把她挖了出来 |
[01:26] | Yeah, like a carrot. | 像挖萝卜似的 |
[01:27] | Well why didn’t she just call the cops? | 那她为什么不直接报警 |
[01:29] | Which cops was she supposed to call? Wilden? Garrett? | 报给哪个警察 威尔登 还是加勒特 |
[01:32] | Ali not calling the cops is the only thing I do understand. | 这件事里我唯一明白的就是艾莉为什么不报警 |
[01:34] | You guys, we just found out that Ali is alive. | 姑娘们 我们刚发现艾莉还活着 |
[01:37] | She’s really alive. | 活生生出现了 |
[01:39] | Why am I not insanely happy? | 为什么我没有欢呼雀跃 |
[01:42] | Thought it was just me. | 还以为只有我这样 |
[01:43] | – It’s not. – Look we can figure out ow we feel about this later. | -不只是你 -我们可以晚点再讨论自身感受 |
[01:46] | The fact is that Ali’s alive. | 事实是艾莉活着 |
[01:48] | Right. And she’s been hiding out this whole time. | 而且这段时间她一直在躲藏 |
[01:50] | Maybe it was in Rosewood. Maybe it was in Philadelphia. | 也许在玫瑰镇 也许在费城 |
[01:51] | Maybe it was in nova Scotia. | 也许在新斯科舍[加拿大] |
[01:53] | Okay? But the sooner we can make it okay for her to come back, | 但如果我们能让她安心回来 |
[01:55] | the sooner we can sit her down in a chair | 也就能让她坐下来 |
[01:56] | ask her what the hell is going on… | 问清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[01:58] | and why she would do this to us. | 为什么要这样对我们 |
[02:00] | Ali always liked games. | 艾莉一向喜欢玩游戏 |
[02:01] | What? Like she’s been playing with us? | 怎么 她是在耍我们吗 |
[02:03] | Chasing us around the game board– | 搞得我们鸡飞狗跳… |
[02:05] | Like she was “A”? | 像A一样 |
[02:06] | Tell me you’ve never thought that yourself. | 别说你没这么想过 |
[02:08] | No. That’s crazy, isn’t it? | 不 那也太疯狂了 |
[02:09] | Well, we have to consider every possibility, don’t we? | 我们得考虑任何可能性 不是吗 |
[02:11] | Not the ones that make you want | 但你说的这种可能性 |
[02:12] | to hide in the closet with a quart of ice cream. | 让人想抱着冰淇淋躲在衣柜里 |
[02:14] | There’s someone Ali is so afraid of | 有一个人让艾莉怕到 |
[02:17] | she can’t come back. | 不敢回来 |
[02:19] | Who? | 会是谁 |
[02:20] | Toby said the only thing that Shana was guilty of | 托比说莎娜只做过一件坏事 |
[02:21] | was selling Jenna’s car to Mona. | 就是把詹娜的车卖给梦娜 |
[02:23] | And Cece’s been busy running from the cops | 而茜茜一直在躲避警方的通缉 |
[02:25] | ’cause she killed Wilden. | 因为她杀了威尔登 |
[02:26] | What about board shorts? | 那短裤哥呢 |
[02:28] | We don’t even know if that’s a real person. | 我们甚至不知道他是否存在 |
[02:30] | It was a real person who came after me in that house. | 在那屋子里攻击我的人可是真实存在的 |
[02:33] | So Caleb didn’t find anything in “A”‘s apartment | 鸦林镇A的公寓里 |
[02:35] | when he was in Ravenswood? | 凯勒一无所获吗 |
[02:37] | Nothing. It was completely cleaned out. | 是的 都清空了 |
[02:39] | Guys, I wonder if Ali reached out to anybody besides us. | 姑娘们 不知道艾莉有没有找过我们以外的人 |
[02:42] | Such as? | 比如说 |
[02:43] | Such as her brother. | 比如她弟弟 |
[02:45] | Maybe we should be talking to Jason. | 也许我们该跟杰森谈谈 |
[02:46] | No. W-we all agreed | 不行 我们都知道 |
[02:48] | that it was too dangerous to tell anybody. | 告诉别人太危险了 |
[02:50] | Whoever tried to kill Ali’s still around. | 想杀艾莉的人还在 |
[02:52] | Okay, but suppose Jason already knows she’s still alive. | 但如果杰森早就知道她还活着呢 |
[02:55] | At least then we wouldn’t be the only ones in charge of a secret. | 至少不是只有我们在背负这个秘密了 |
[02:59] | Okay, I’ve been thinking, and I have a theory. | 我一直在思考 现在有了一个推测 |
[03:02] | You have what? | 你有什么 |
[03:03] | A theory. | 推测 |
[03:04] | Do you want to hear it or not? | 到底要不要听 |
[03:06] | Guys, don’t– don’t fight in the crypt. | 别在地下墓穴里吵架啊 |
[03:09] | Hey, look– Ali’s not in the box. | 听着 艾莉不在那个盒子里 |
[03:12] | She’s alive somewhere. | 她还活着 |
[03:13] | But somebody is dead. | 但肯定有人死了 |
[03:14] | At that somebody must have been buried in the back yard | 那个人肯定就被埋在后院里 |
[03:16] | after Ali was pulled out | 在艾莉被挖出来之后 |
[03:18] | but before the men came to set up the “gaze-boh” | 工人去建”路台” |
[03:20] | – and pour the cement. – “Gazebo.” | -灌水泥之前 -是”露台” |
[03:22] | Whatever. I-it still means | 随便叫什么 这表示 |
[03:23] | that there’s a girl missing somewhere. | 还有个女孩失踪了 |
[03:25] | And that girl went missing around the same time that Ali did. | 那个女孩失踪的时间跟艾莉差不多 |
[03:28] | So, we figure out who’s really in there | 所以我们查出这里面到底是谁 |
[03:30] | and connect them to someone that we do know, | 然后跟我们认识的人建立联系 |
[03:31] | then that would solve the whole thing. | 就能搞清楚整件事了 |
[03:34] | Yeah, but the body that was in the box | 但那盒子里的尸体 |
[03:36] | was identified as Ali. | 已经确认是艾莉了 |
[03:37] | How–how did that happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[03:38] | – I don’t know how, but it was. – Yeah, so, why? | -我不知道 但事实如此 -为什么呢 |
[03:41] | Because it was important to somebody that we think it was Ali. | 因为某人想让我们以为里面是艾莉 |
[03:45] | You’re right– that’s an actual theory. | 你说得对 的确是很好的推测 |
[03:47] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[03:50] | Knock knock. | 敲敲门 |
[03:52] | Who’s there? | 是谁呢 |
[04:27] | Still change the sheets? | 还在换床单呢 |
[04:28] | Fresh linen keeps her room from getting musty. | 干净的亚麻布能防止房间发霉 |
[04:33] | What did you want to ask me about Jason? | 你要问杰森的什么事 |
[04:36] | Uh, I-I tried calling him, | 我给他打过电话 |
[04:38] | but his voicemail’s always full. | 但他的留言信箱一直是满的 |
[04:42] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[04:44] | People react to stress in their own ways. | 人应对压力的方式各不相同 |
[04:47] | I’m sure you can understand | 你一定明白 |
[04:48] | why Jason needed some time by himself. | 杰森为什么需要独处一会儿 |
[04:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:51] | He told me he was gonna drive across the country, | 他说要驾车自由行 |
[04:53] | maybe stop and visit some friends in Montana. | 可能会在蒙大拿州停下拜访朋友 |
[04:56] | He didn’t have a set plan. | 他没有定计划 |
[04:58] | But I can reach him in case of emergency. | 但有要紧事我可以联系到他 |
[05:00] | Is this an emergency? | 你这是要紧事吗 |
[05:01] | No. No, ma’am. | 不 夫人 |
[05:02] | Just–if he calls, tell him that I said “Hello.” | 如果他打来的话 帮我问个好 |
[05:05] | Certainly. | 好 |
[05:07] | I think it’s time that I change this comforter, | 我觉得这床被子该换了 |
[05:09] | don’t you? | 你觉得呢 |
[05:15] | Yeah. Guess. | 也许吧 |
[05:41] | No, I understand. | 不 我明白 |
[05:42] | But the interview’s already set up. | 但面谈已经约好了 |
[05:44] | Why don’t I come in anyway? | 我还是去一趟吧 |
[05:47] | No, it wouldn’t be inconvenient at all. | 不 没有不方便 |
[05:51] | No. | 不 |
[05:53] | I…appreciate that. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[05:55] | Thanks for the call. | 谢谢您打电话来 |
[05:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:00] | Do you think the bank is telling people not to hire you? | 是不是银行告诉大家别雇用你 |
[06:03] | They don’t have to. People watch the news, | 没这个必要 大家自己会看新闻 |
[06:05] | read the papers. | 读报纸 |
[06:06] | Mom, you did not kill Wilden. You’re innocent. | 妈妈 威尔顿不是你杀的 你是清白的 |
[06:09] | Yeah, well people make a distinction | 是啊 但在别人眼中 |
[06:11] | between “Innocent” And “Not guilty.” | “清白”和”无罪”还是有区别的 |
[06:15] | Don’t worry. There are plenty of jobs | 别担心 还有很多工作 |
[06:16] | that won’t consider me a public-relations train wreck. | 不会把我看作是会破坏公司声誉的人 |
[06:27] | Call your father. He wants an answer. | 打电话给你爸爸 他需要一个答复 |
[06:30] | I’m not going with him and Isabelle. | 我不会跟他和伊莎贝尔一起去的 |
[06:33] | It would be a lot of fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[06:34] | Australia is a long ways away | 去澳大利亚可以远离 |
[06:36] | from all that’s been happening here. | 这里发生的一切 |
[06:38] | Well, Isabelle thinks if she gets me below the equator, | 伊莎贝尔认为她带我到南半球 |
[06:40] | I’ll be freed from your influence. | 我就能脱离你的影响 |
[06:43] | Not much chance of that. | 那倒不太可能 |
[06:45] | And besides, the water in Australia runs backwards, | 另外 澳大利亚的水流方向是相反的 |
[06:47] | and I cannot deal with that. | 我可受不了 |
[06:57] | That’s a new dimension in awkward. | 这可是刷新了尴尬的纪录 |
[06:59] | And she wouldn’t tell you where Jason was? | 她还不愿意告诉你杰森在哪里吗 |
[07:00] | She said he wanted his private time. | 她说他想自己待着 |
[07:02] | What’s the difference between that and hiding out? | 这和他躲起来有什么差别 |
[07:03] | Well, yeah. What’s he got to hide from? | 是啊 他有什么好躲的 |
[07:05] | Well, that’s what I want to ask him. | 这就是我想问他的 |
[07:07] | Mrs. D. said she could reach him in case of an emergency. | 迪劳伦提斯夫人说如果是急事她能联系到他 |
[07:10] | somebody’s gotta know where he is. | 肯定有人知道他在哪里 |
[07:11] | Yeah, but we haven’t heard | 可是斯宾塞家那晚之后 |
[07:12] | anything since that night at Spencer’s. | 我们再没有听到任何消息 |
[07:14] | From who? “A” or Ali? | 谁的消息 “A”还是艾莉 |
[07:16] | Take your pick. | 随便 |
[07:17] | No, I-I’m just saying that… | 不 我就是说… |
[07:19] | Quiet just makes me a little nervous. | 这种宁静让我觉得有点紧张 |
[07:37] | I think you should probably hold me right now. | 我觉得你应该抱着我 |
[07:39] | Otherwise ‘m going to explode, | 不然我会爆炸 |
[07:40] | and you will have to explain that to the custodians. | 你就得跟守卫解释一番了 |
[07:45] | You can’t leave for that long again. | 你不能再离开这么久了 |
[07:47] | It’s just a week. | 就一周而已 |
[07:48] | No. It was more like two. | 不 感觉像是两周了 |
[07:52] | Did you get any answers about your mom? | 有得到你妈妈的消息吗 |
[07:54] | Some. Not enough. | 有一点 但还不够 |
[08:02] | There was a time Mona would’ve driven right over us. | 以前的梦娜一定会直接撞过来 |
[08:05] | She must be making progress. | 她肯定是进步了 |
[08:07] | Yeah. She’s working on her aim. | 是啊 她在学会瞄准 |
[08:10] | I got off the blocks really strong. | 我跳水的力量很强了 |
[08:12] | Good eight feet before I hit water. | 入水前能前进八英尺呢 |
[08:14] | It would’ve been perfect if I had just waited that half-second | 如果我能在等半秒 |
[08:16] | for the heat to actually start. | 等加速的话就太完美了 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:22] | Sorry for what? | 为什么 |
[08:23] | Talking about swimming. | 我一直在谈游泳 |
[08:25] | I’m the one that should be sorry. | 我才是该抱歉的那个 |
[08:26] | My head’s just been somewhere else. | 我刚才没认真听你说 |
[08:29] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[08:31] | What are you thinking about? | 你刚才在想什么 |
[08:34] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 你不用担心 |
[08:35] | I like worrying. I’m very good at it. | 我喜欢担心 我很擅长的 |
[08:37] | It’s okay. Don’t want you trying to fix me. | 没事 不希望你来帮我解决问题 |
[08:39] | I’m not trying to fix you. I just want to make you feel better. | 我没想帮你解决问题 只是想让你感觉好点 |
[08:41] | Just let me feel what I’m feeling right now. | 就让我保持现在的感受吧 |
[08:43] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:50] | Hello, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[08:53] | Mona. | 梦娜 |
[08:55] | I thought you might want a ride in my new wheels– | 你要不要坐我的新车兜个风 |
[08:57] | A victory lap in Jenna’s mustang, | 开詹娜的车示个威 |
[08:59] | since she won’t be needing it anymore. | 反正她也用不着了 |
[09:01] | Kind of creepy, don’t you think? | 有点诡异 你不觉得吗 |
[09:03] | Creepy is as creepy does. | 诡异也有诡异的美 |
[09:05] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑 |
[09:08] | You’re shutting me out again. | 你又开始把我推开了 |
[09:09] | I can understand the others, | 我能理解其他人这么做 |
[09:11] | But not you. | 可是你不行 |
[09:13] | I thought we moved on… | 我们不是一笔勾销了吗 |
[09:15] | after what I did for you. | 我为你做了那么多 |
[09:18] | That’s just it, Mona. | 就是这个 梦娜 |
[09:20] | I don’t know if you did do it for me. | 我甚至不知道你是不是为了我 |
[09:29] | Now… | 现在 |
[09:31] | You all know the plot to jekyll and hyde… | 你们都知道双重人格的情节 |
[09:35] | But you don’t know the story. | 但还不知道完整的故事 |
[09:38] | That happens with great writing. | 这是好故事的特性 |
[09:39] | It gets turned into cliches, | 当它开始变得老套 |
[09:41] | and we lose the raw power of the original. | 我们就失去了原创的感染力 |
[09:44] | But the original, in this case, is amazing. | 但原创性在这里是非常妙的 |
[09:47] | Stevenson was so caught up with his own story | 史蒂文森对过去三天里 |
[09:49] | that he wrote the draft in three days. | 所写的故事十分沉迷 |
[09:55] | Well, listen. | 听着 |
[09:56] | Clear your mind of all the knockoffs | 别让这些思想占据你的脑子 |
[09:58] | and make sure you’re ready to discuss. | 记得准备好要讨论 |
[10:12] | Miss Montgomery? | 蒙哥马利小姐 |
[10:15] | Can I see you for a moment? | 我能和你聊一会儿吗 |
[10:27] | It’s weird seeing her talk to Ezra, | 看到她和以斯拉说话真奇怪 |
[10:29] | You know, when we know she’s seeing Jake. | 尤其是我们知道她在和杰克约会 |
[10:31] | Well she can’t see Jake when he’s in Harrisburg. | 但他在哈里斯堡两个人怎么约会呢 |
[10:34] | Well, if Aria wants to talk about it, she can. | 如果艾瑞亚想谈 她可以谈 |
[10:36] | But I’m too overstocked on weird. | 但我受不了这么多尴尬的事 |
[10:38] | ‘kay. Show us what you got. | 好 让我们看看你的成果 |
[10:41] | All right. | 好 |
[10:43] | So they found this girl over in Courtland | 他们在考特兰发现了这个女孩 |
[10:45] | Named Sara Harvey. | 叫做莎拉·哈尔薇 |
[10:47] | She went missing the same time Ali did. | 她失踪的时间和艾莉一样 |
[10:49] | She’s blonde. Same age. | 她也是金发 同样年纪 |
[10:51] | Her parents think she ran off with a boy. | 她的父母认为她和一个男孩私奔了 |
[10:53] | And her friends set up a tribute site. | 她的朋友为她建了一个悼念网站 |
[10:55] | Why did you pick this girl? | 你为什么觉得是这个女孩 |
[10:56] | Well, I narrowed it down. | 我缩小了搜查范围 |
[10:57] | I mean, she’s sort of Ali’s size, | 她身形和艾莉差不多 |
[11:00] | the timing is right, | 时间点也合适 |
[11:01] | and it’s not too far away. | 还不太远 |
[11:04] | I don’t remember Ali ever saying anything about Courtland. | 我不记得艾莉提过任何有关考特兰的事 |
[11:06] | Well, she never said anything about Brookhaven | 她也没说过布鲁克黑文的事啊 |
[11:07] | or taking flying lessons, either. | 或者上飞行课的事 |
[11:09] | Should we talk to her friends? | 那我们要和她朋友谈谈吗 |
[11:11] | Oh, already did. I sent them an e-mail. | 谈过了 我发了邮件 |
[11:13] | What did you say? | 你说了什么 |
[11:14] | “We think your friend is in our friend’s grave”? | “我们认为你的朋友躺在我朋友的墓穴” |
[11:16] | Yeah, Spencer, that’s exactly what I said. Duh. | 对 斯宾塞 我就是这么说的 |
[11:19] | No, I just said that we have some things in common | 不 我只说了我们有相似的经历 |
[11:22] | and we should talk. | 应该聊一聊 |
[11:23] | It could be like a support group thing. | 就像是互助小组一样 |
[11:26] | Wow. Yeah. Hanna, you’re two-for-two. | 简直是汉娜出马 一个顶俩 |
[11:32] | Who did that? | 谁做的 |
[11:33] | It is an important place for every boy and girl. | 这里对每个人都是很重要的地方 |
[11:35] | It’s where you and your friends come to learn | 你和你的朋友们将在这里学会 |
[11:36] | what you’ll need to know | 指引你们生活和工作的 |
[11:37] | in order to prepare for life and work. | 所有必需知识 |
[11:39] | You don’t just learn math and history at school. | 你上学不只是学数学和历史 |
[11:42] | You learn how to be good citizens. | 还要学会如何做个好公民 |
[11:44] | And being a good citizen is something you learn not only– | 成为一名好公民你不仅要学… |
[11:44] | 艾莉 艾莉 没有氧气 谁找到她 就得陪着她 亲亲 -A | |
[11:46] | “Ali, Ali, oxen-free?” | 艾莉艾莉 没有氧气 |
[11:47] | “Whoever finds her gets to keep her.” | 谁找到她 就得陪着她 |
[11:50] | …in the hallways and cafeterias | 在走廊和餐厅里 |
[11:50] | 艾莉 艾莉 没氧气了 谁找到她 就得陪着她 亲亲 -A | |
[11:52] | Because being a good citizen is a full-time job. | 成为良好市民是终身制的任务 |
[11:54] | Did we just get dared? | 这是挑衅我们吗 |
[11:57] | Double-dog dared. | 似乎是这样 |
[11:58] | Tells everybody what kind of American you are. | 告诉大家你是怎样的人 |
[12:06] | I wanna say something, | 我想要说点什么 |
[12:07] | and I’m–I’m saying this with no expectations. | 但我不是事先打算说这个的 |
[12:13] | I put you in an impossible position with Malcolm. | 我把你和马尔科姆放在一个尴尬的位置 |
[12:16] | I thought I could make all the pieces fit. | 我以为我能搞定一切 |
[12:18] | And…I did that | 我之所以那么做 |
[12:20] | because I didn’t wanna have to give you up. | 是不想失去你 |
[12:24] | That was incredibly selfish. | 我太自私了 |
[12:27] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:28] | No. This is my apology. | 别 该道歉的是我 |
[12:32] | One way or another, | 不管怎样 |
[12:34] | I think my days are numbered here. | 我在这里也待不久了 |
[12:37] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[12:39] | I know I’ve probably used up all my chances with you, | 可能我已经没机会和你在一起了 |
[12:42] | but… | 但是 |
[12:44] | After you graduate and we both leave this place, | 等你毕业了 我们都离开这里之后 |
[12:47] | I would like to try and be the person you think I am. | 我会努力成为你心目中的那个我 |
[12:53] | What makes you think I’d know where Jason is? | 你为什么觉得我知道杰森在哪 |
[12:56] | He is your son. He’s my half-brother. | 他是你儿子 我同父异母的哥哥 |
[12:58] | Please don’t be sarcastic, Spencer. | 别挖苦我 斯宾塞 |
[13:00] | That’s sort of like the native tongue in this house. | 这家里的每个人天生就有这项技能 |
[13:02] | Have you asked else where he is? | 你有问过别人他的去向吗 |
[13:04] | No, not directly. | 没直接问过 |
[13:06] | Have you asked anyone indirectly? | 你有间接地问过什么人吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 有 问过迪劳伦提斯夫人 |
[13:10] | You drop that right now. | 别打听了 |
[13:11] | I just wanna talk to him. | 我只是想和他谈谈 |
[13:12] | Suppress the urge. | 抑制下你的好奇心 |
[13:17] | Spencer, if you think about it, you’ll realize that | 斯宾塞 如果你动下脑子就会知道 |
[13:19] | it’s in everybody’s best interest | 和迪劳伦提斯家划清界限 |
[13:21] | that we just say untangled from the Dilaurentis family. | 对每个人都好 |
[13:24] | Dad, Jason is more than just a “Tangle.” | 爸 杰森可不仅仅只是个”结” |
[13:26] | Why is it so important to talk to him? | 和他联系有这么重要吗 |
[13:29] | Because nobody has even heard from him since he left town. | 因为在他离开之后 谁都没有他的消息 |
[13:33] | I mean, I-I wanna know if he’s all right. | 我想知道他是否一切安好 |
[13:38] | Fine. If I can find out where he is, | 好吧 如果我能查到他在哪 |
[13:40] | will you promise me you’ll stay away from Jessica Dilaurentis | 你能保证远离杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯吗 |
[13:43] | directly and indirectly? | 不论是直接还是间接 |
[13:46] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:29] | Was all right there in the visitors’ log where Dr. Palmer lives. | 在帕默医生住处的访客表里查到的 |
[14:33] | He’s a popular man. | 他很受欢迎 |
[14:34] | I found the names of six people who worked with him at Radley. | 我查到六个和他一起在拉德里工作的人的名字 |
[14:37] | What made you think to look in the visitors’ log? | 你怎么会想到去查访客表 |
[14:40] | I tried to think like you. | 我在模仿你的思维 |
[14:42] | Good answer. | 回答得真漂亮 |
[14:43] | Did you track these people down? | 你查到这些人了吗 |
[14:45] | Most of them. | 大部分 |
[14:46] | And most of them wanted to talk | 只要我不给他们惹麻烦 |
[14:49] | as long as I didn’t get them into trouble. | 大部分人还是愿意说的 |
[14:52] | Wait, so these people knew your mother didn’t jump, | 等等 所以他们知道你妈妈没跳楼 |
[14:54] | they knew about Wilden, and yet they never said anything? | 也认识威尔登 却一直闭口不谈 |
[14:57] | Well that’s because | 原因是 |
[14:59] | Radley is owned by a big health care company. | 拉德里由一家大型医疗保健公司所有 |
[15:01] | Declodyne. | 迪克劳丹集团 |
[15:03] | That’s who pays their pensions. | 该公司支付他们的养老金 |
[15:05] | Okay, but why would an accident | 好吧 那为什么意外致死 |
[15:07] | be more damaging than saying a patient committed suicide? | 比病人自杀造成的后果更严重 |
[15:10] | And what makes this worth bribing a police officer? | 还有为什么要去收买一名警官 |
[15:13] | Did you try this Declodyne place? | 你查了这个迪克劳丹了吗 |
[15:15] | Legal is run by this woman named Mainway, | 这家公司的负责人叫做名薇 |
[15:17] | But you need an appointment to make an appointment. | 但要预约见面还需要再预约 |
[15:21] | Why does everything always lead back to Radley? | 为什么所有的线索最后都会回到拉德里 |
[15:24] | ‘Cause Radley is where everyone goes to leave their secrets– | 因为所有人都在拉德里留下了秘密 |
[15:27] | Wilden, Mona, CeCe. | 威尔登 梦娜 茜茜 |
[15:30] | Me. | 还有我 |
[15:33] | But at this point, I would just be happy | 这时候 如果有人能正式说出 |
[15:35] | if someone would officially say my mom | 我妈妈不是自杀的 |
[15:37] | didn’t kill herself. | 我就会很高兴 |
[15:41] | Did you ever see that MythBusters | 你有看过《流言终结者》吗 |
[15:43] | where they proved that a mouse can scare an elephant? | 上面证明了一只老鼠就能吓倒大象 |
[15:49] | Okay, so, I talked this girl Tina– | 我和蒂娜聊过了 |
[15:51] | Well, on the computer, | 在电脑上 |
[15:52] | and she wants to meet us. | 她想见见我们 |
[15:53] | Us? | 我们 |
[15:54] | All of us? | 全部人吗 |
[15:55] | Yeah. As many “Us” As we can get. | 对 有多少人算多少 |
[15:57] | I don’t wanna do this alone. | 我可不想自己去 |
[15:58] | Well, you should have thought about that before you hit “Send”. | 那你应该在点发送之前就考虑清楚 |
[16:01] | Em, what’s the matter with you? | 艾米 你怎么回事 |
[16:03] | There’s nothing the matter with me. | 我什么事都没有 |
[16:05] | Wait– | 等等 |
[16:06] | Have you forgotten that Ali’s alive | 你是不是忘了艾莉还活着 |
[16:08] | and she’s counting on us | 而且她还指望着我们 |
[16:09] | to make Rosewood safe for her to come back? | 能让她回来安心回来玫瑰镇 |
[16:11] | That’s right. Ali’s alive. | 对 艾莉还活着 |
[16:12] | She’s been alive the whole time and didn’t tell us. | 她一直没死 而且没告诉我们 |
[16:14] | She talked to us but she never told us she was alive. | 她和我们都联系过 却未提过她还活着 |
[16:17] | Hey, you’re not the only one | 从高三那年开始 |
[16:18] | who feels like she’s been playing “Hide and seek” | 又不是只有你一个人觉得她在玩 |
[16:20] | since junior year. | 躲猫猫 |
[16:21] | Yeah. I mean, sometimes I imagine her | 是 但有时候我会想象 |
[16:25] | wet and scared in a cardboard box | 她全身湿透担惊受怕地躲在 |
[16:26] | by some train tracks. | 某条铁轨旁的纸箱里 |
[16:28] | And, other times I see her in a penthouse, | 但有时候我又会觉得她藏身阁楼 |
[16:30] | dripping diamonds and laughing at us. | 把玩着钻石 嘲笑我们 |
[16:32] | But…we don’t know | 可是 实情如何 |
[16:34] | which one’s the truth. | 我们无从得知 |
[16:35] | None of us do. | 没人知道 |
[16:36] | So we have to bring her back. | 所以我们得尽力把她带回来 |
[17:06] | You got pretty while I was away. | 我不在的时候你变得更美了 |
[17:09] | I’m saving it all up for you. | 我把美丽存着给你看呢 |
[17:12] | God, I’m glad you’re back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[17:14] | I’m so glad to be here. | 我也很高兴能回来 |
[17:17] | You know I said I would come to you. | 我说过我可以过去找你 |
[17:20] | I know. I… | 我知道 |
[17:21] | Just–me coming here is less complicated. | 只是 我过来会简单一点 |
[17:25] | Less complicated how? | 怎么个简单法 |
[17:28] | I’m sort of… | 我现在 |
[17:30] | keeping multiple promises to people right now. | 背负着对好几个人的承诺 |
[17:34] | Trust me, it’s less complicated. | 相信我 这样比较简单一点 |
[17:37] | Well, is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[17:38] | I mean, how’s Miranda? | 米兰达呢 |
[17:41] | She’s good– | 以现在的情况来说 |
[17:43] | Um, under the circumstances. | 她很好 |
[17:46] | Just the… family stuff with her, | 只是 她家里的一些事 |
[17:48] | It’s, um, extremely complicated | 情况极其复杂 |
[17:53] | Well, you fixed them, right? | 你搞得定的 对吧 |
[17:55] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[17:59] | The thing is, Hanna, um… | 重要的是 汉娜 |
[18:03] | The reason I came back… | 我之所以回来 |
[18:14] | I missed you. | 是因为我想你了 |
[18:17] | I missed touching you. | 我想念抚摸你的感觉 |
[18:19] | And I missed kissing you. | 我想念亲吻你的感觉 |
[18:22] | I missed watching you walk barefoot cross the kitchen floor. | 我想念你赤脚走过厨房的样子 |
[18:29] | I thought I’d go crazy missing you. | 我疯了似的想你 |
[18:35] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这吧 |
[18:48] | Mrs. Mainway? | 名薇女士 |
[18:50] | – You’re a hard woman to see. – That’s because I’m very busy. | -见你一面可真难 -因为我很忙 |
[18:52] | Too busy to save your company a couple million dollars | 忙到不介意公司会损失百万 |
[18:55] | snd a lot of bad press? | 和遭受负面新闻吗 |
[19:02] | Is your name Cavanaugh? | 你就是加瓦诺吗 |
[19:03] | Yes, it is. | 对 是我 |
[19:11] | It was the four of us: | 我们一共有四个人 |
[19:12] | Sara, Claire, Avery, and me. | 我 莎拉 克莱尔 阿芙丽 |
[19:15] | When Sara disappeared, | 但是莎拉失踪后 |
[19:16] | it was like all of a sudden, the center was gone. | 我们就像失去了主心骨 |
[19:20] | We know what you mean. | 我们很理解 |
[19:22] | Yeah, Ali was sort of the middle for us. | 对 就像艾莉是我们的核心一样 |
[19:25] | Sara was the reason we were all friends. | 是莎拉把我们聚集在了一起 |
[19:27] | There’s always this one girl | 总有这么个女孩 |
[19:28] | who just seems to be everything | 是一切的中心 |
[19:30] | and have everything. | 拥有一切 |
[19:31] | And out of nowhere, she decided to talk to you. | 也不知道为什么 她选中了你 |
[19:34] | She makes you special. | 她让你觉得自己与众不同 |
[19:37] | Avery thinks Sara’s still out there somewhere | 阿芙丽觉得莎拉还活着 |
[19:40] | with amnesia or something. | 只不过失忆了之类的 |
[19:43] | One day she’ll just show up out of the blue, | 有一天她会突然出现 |
[19:45] | walk back into our lives, | 重新回到我们的生活 |
[19:46] | and wonder what all thewas about. | 然后嘲笑我们瞎担心 |
[19:49] | Avery couldn’t make it today. | 阿芙丽今天来不了 |
[19:50] | She had to do something. | 她有些事情要处理 |
[19:54] | Did the four of you guys ever go to Rosewood? | 你们四个人来过玫瑰镇吗 |
[19:57] | You’ve got that funky little movie theater. | 你们镇有一个奇怪的电影院 |
[20:00] | We went there a couple of times. | 我们去过几次 |
[20:01] | It’s like she kept us all on hold | 她失踪后 |
[20:03] | when she disappeared. | 好像仍然在和我们保持联系 |
[20:05] | Left us dangling. | 不让我们放下 |
[20:06] | That sounds like she did it on purpose. | 听起来像是她故意那么做的 |
[20:08] | She didn’t. | 但她不是 |
[20:10] | Something happened to her. | 她肯定发生了什么 |
[20:12] | That’s what everybody thinks. | 大家都是这么想的 |
[20:13] | Except Avery. | 除了阿芙丽 |
[20:15] | She’s the one who saw her last. | 她是最后见过莎拉的人 |
[20:17] | On Labor Day? | 在劳动节那天吗 |
[20:19] | Day after Labor Day. | 劳动节第二天 |
[20:23] | The day after? | 第二天吗 |
[20:24] | The first day of school, | 开学的第一天 |
[20:26] | Avery saw Sara riding on her bike | 阿芙丽看见莎拉骑着自行车 |
[20:28] | out to the big park we have. | 往我们的大公园去了 |
[20:30] | They found the bike but not Sara. | 后来他们找到了自行车 但没找到莎拉 |
[20:36] | Is it different… | 知道她已经去世了 |
[20:39] | knowing she’s dead? | 感觉会不同吗 |
[20:41] | It’s different. | 很不同 |
[20:43] | But it’s not easier. | 但是不轻松 |
[20:51] | Mr. Fitz! | 费兹老师 |
[20:56] | You always have a book in your hands. | 你真是书不离手 |
[20:57] | Oh, d– seems that way. | 只是总被你碰上 |
[21:00] | I wanted to tell you | 我想告诉你 |
[21:02] | I’m having a lovely time with Jekyll and Hyde. | 化身博士真的很好看 |
[21:04] | Oh. It’s just so gruesome | 特别惊悚 |
[21:07] | in a really good way. | 当然 我很喜欢 |
[21:08] | Oh, I’m–I’m happy you’re enjoying it. | 很高兴你喜欢那本书 |
[21:10] | I’m happy you’re back teaching. | 我很高兴你回来教书 |
[21:12] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[21:14] | Spencer and Emily think you’re the best. | 斯宾塞和艾米丽觉得你是最棒的 |
[21:17] | So does Aria. | 艾瑞亚也这么觉得 |
[21:20] | I’m a little envious. | 我都有点嫉妒了 |
[21:23] | “Envious”? | 嫉妒吗 |
[21:25] | Of the other girls. | 嫉妒其他的女生们 |
[21:26] | The support they get, | 你总是支持她们 |
[21:28] | how they depend on you. | 她们如此信任你 |
[21:30] | Makes me think how much better I’d be doing | 我在想 我要是当初找到一个好导师 |
[21:32] | if I found the right mentor. | 我一定会做的更好 |
[21:37] | Someone at Radley thought this should be covered up. | 拉德里的人认为该掩盖这个真相 |
[21:39] | And they got a police officer to do it. | 他们找了一个警官帮助他们 |
[21:42] | That’s a great deal to assume based on one document. | 单凭一纸文件 似乎没什么说服力 |
[21:45] | Well, there’s more where that came from. | 还有很多证据呢 |
[21:47] | What is it that you want, Mr. Cavanaugh? | 加瓦诺先生 你想怎么样 |
[21:49] | I want everybody to know | 我想让每个人都知道 |
[21:50] | my mother did not commit suicide. | 我妈妈没有自杀 |
[21:53] | Well, I– I don’t really know | 我也不知道 |
[21:55] | how we could help you with that. | 怎样可以帮助你 |
[21:57] | Someone at a sanitarium you own | 你们旗下的一个疗养院 |
[22:00] | paid Detective Wilden to alter his report. | 花钱买通威尔登警察 篡改了调查报告 |
[22:02] | Radley is just one facility | 拉德里只是 |
[22:04] | in the Declodyne family. | 迪克劳丹家族旗下的一个医疗机构 |
[22:06] | Well I bet it causes more trouble than most. | 但它惹的麻烦可不小 |
[22:09] | A loss like this– | 这样的小问题 |
[22:12] | closure’s difficult. | 很难结案的 |
[22:13] | Look, you need closure, too. | 不光是结案 你们等着关门吧 |
[22:15] | Preferably before your next stockholder meeting. | 也许就在下次股东大会之前 |
[22:17] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[22:18] | Meaning if we’re here, | 就是说 我们来找你 |
[22:19] | you probably have more problems with this place. | 说明这地方的问题或许不止这些 |
[22:22] | Maybe even worse. | 更严重的问题 |
[22:23] | It’s all conjecture. | 这只是推想 |
[22:25] | You can’t prove any wrongdoing with what you have. | 你手里的证据不足以证明什么 |
[22:27] | Well we don’t need to prove anything. | 我们不用证明 |
[22:29] | We just have to go on the internet and say it. | 我们在网上散播消息就可以了 |
[22:38] | The dates don’t work. | 日期不对 |
[22:39] | What do you mean they don’t work? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:40] | Someone saw this girl Sara after they poured the cement. | 在倒水泥之后 有人见过莎拉 |
[22:43] | Crap. Yeah, | 见鬼 |
[22:44] | “Crap” is right. | 可不是嘛 真见鬼了 |
[22:47] | Hey, we’ll talk later, okay? | 我们待会再聊好吗 |
[22:49] | Right. | 好的 |
[22:58] | Hello, Hanna. | 汉娜 你好 |
[23:00] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[23:01] | I think so. | 不错 |
[23:02] | I’m going to work for Mrs. Dilaurentis | 我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了 |
[23:04] | in the real estate office. | 在房地产部门 |
[23:06] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[23:07] | I need someone in there. | 我那里正好缺人 |
[23:10] | I will get you the copy of my real estate license. | 我把我的地产代理资格证复印一份给你 |
[23:18] | You made my mom so happy. | 你让我妈妈高兴了起来 |
[23:21] | When I found out that she wasn’t working at the bank anymore, | 听说她不在银行干了 |
[23:24] | I figured t wasn’t her choice. | 我猜不是她自愿辞职的 |
[23:26] | People in this town can be very intolerant. | 这个镇上的人比较刻薄 |
[23:29] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:31] | It wasn’t my idea. | 也不是我的主意 |
[23:33] | Alison suggested it. | 艾莉森提出的 |
[23:38] | Wait–Ali did what? | 什么 艾莉怎么了 |
[23:40] | She still shows up… | 我又看到她了 |
[23:42] | in my dreams. | 在梦里 |
[23:44] | She wanted me to help. | 她想要我帮忙 |
[23:46] | Such a great comfort, seeing her. | 看到她真是太好了 |
[23:52] | You shouldn’t sell yourself short, Mona. | 梦娜 不要低估了自己 |
[23:54] | You’re a strongly motivated student. | 你是个自主性很强的学生 |
[23:57] | I’ve had to be. I mean, | 我不得不这样 |
[23:59] | I’ve had a rather Dickensian life up until now, | 过着狄更斯式的生活 |
[24:03] | full of folly, and grudges, | 充满讽刺和怨恨 |
[24:05] | and false imprisonment, | 还有错误的监禁 |
[24:06] | people thinking I’m one thing | 人们对我下了定论 |
[24:07] | when I know I’m something else. | 我知道我并非他们想的那样 |
[24:09] | But you know all about that sort of thing. | 但你应该知道那种感觉 |
[24:12] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[24:14] | Just a feeling. | 只是感觉 |
[24:16] | Maybe it’s the books you have us read– | 或许来自于你让我们看的书 |
[24:19] | all the masks and secret identities. | 都是关于假面和秘密身份的 |
[24:23] | That reading list is very revealing | 如果你知道该找什么 |
[24:25] | if you know what to look for. | 那份书单的信息量很大的 |
[24:27] | And what are you looking for, Mona? | 那么梦娜 你在寻找什么呢 |
[24:32] | What did the count of Monte Cristo want? | 基督山伯爵想要什么 |
[24:35] | Do you think you’re entitled to that much revenge? | 你觉得你有资格谈复仇吗 |
[24:37] | You’re in that school every day. | 你每天都在那所学校里 |
[24:39] | You’ve seen what’s happened to me. | 你目睹了我的遭遇 |
[24:42] | And I know about some of the things | 我也知道一些 |
[24:43] | you’ve made happen to others. | 你给别人造成的伤害 |
[24:47] | “He who is without sin,” Mr. Fitz. | 孰能无过呢 费兹老师 |
[24:53] | Let me tell you what I’ve learned about Rosewood high: | 让我告诉你 我所了解的玫瑰镇高中 |
[24:57] | is that fear is the number-one motivator. | 恐惧是第一驱动力 |
[24:59] | And I wish it was love of knowledge, but it’s not. | 我希望是对知识的热爱 但不是 |
[25:02] | It’s fear– | 是恐惧 |
[25:03] | Fear of failure, fear of being discovered, | 害怕失败 害怕被发现 |
[25:06] | fear of liking the wrong person. | 害怕喜欢上错误的人 |
[25:09] | You figured that out, | 你看得很透 |
[25:10] | and somewhere along the way, you dumped all that fear. | 一路走来 你学会抛开一切恐惧 |
[25:14] | And that’s what makes you special. | 那使得你与众不同 |
[25:16] | “Special”? Moi? | 与众不同 我吗 |
[25:18] | But it also makes you vulnerable. | 但那也让你变得脆弱 |
[25:20] | See, fear can be a very good thing, Mona. | 恐惧可以是个好东西 梦娜 |
[25:24] | It can keep you from underestimating people | 它能让你不低估别人 |
[25:27] | and keep you from making mistakes | 让你不犯糊涂 |
[25:28] | about how far you can push someone | 让你清楚在对方反击前 |
[25:30] | before they push back. | 自己该下多狠的手 |
[25:40] | Well, | 好吧 |
[25:42] | I knew I could count on you for good advice. | 我就知道我能指望你给我好建议 |
[25:44] | Well feel free to talk to me any time. | 随时欢迎你来找我谈 |
[25:57] | She said she talked to Ali in her dreams. | 她说她在梦里跟艾莉说过话 |
[26:00] | Maybe she does. | 也许是真的呢 |
[26:02] | No, it can’t be real. | 不 不可能是真的 |
[26:03] | I mean, she’s talking to herself, isn’t she? | 她是自己臆想的 不是吗 |
[26:07] | I, uh–I’m not as quick on the draw as I used to be | 谈到现实 我不能像以前那样 |
[26:09] | when it comes to reality. | 那么快就下定论 |
[26:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:14] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[26:17] | You know, you’ve been saying that a lot lately | 最近你要是不想回答问题的时候 |
[26:19] | when you don’t want to answer a question. | 你总是这么说 |
[26:21] | “It’s complicated.” | 一言难尽 |
[26:26] | Things are complicated. | 没有事情是简单的 |
[26:30] | May not want them to be, but they are. | 也许我们不想让它们变复杂 但事实如此 |
[26:34] | All kinds of things happen that we’re not expecting. | 各种各样的事情一涌而来 令人意料不到 |
[26:39] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[26:41] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[26:44] | Ravenswood turned into more than I thought it would. | 鸦林镇比我想得要复杂 |
[26:46] | Yeah, I know. That’s why I’m glad that you’re out of there. | 我知道 所以我很高兴你离开那了 |
[26:50] | Hanna, I might have to go back. | 汉娜 我可能得回去 |
[26:52] | What do you mean, “Might”? | 什么叫可能 |
[26:54] | I have to go back. | 我必须回去 |
[26:56] | No, you don’t. | 你没必要啊 |
[26:58] | I do. | 有必要 |
[27:00] | I told you I made some promises. | 我告诉过你 我许下了一些承诺 |
[27:04] | What kind of promises? | 什么样的承诺 |
[27:06] | And don’t say that it’s complicated. | 别再说一言难尽了 |
[27:09] | Just…some stuff that I have to take care of. | 只是一些我必须要处理的事情 |
[27:12] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[27:24] | You ever think about being a lawyer? | 你有想过当一名律师吗 |
[27:26] | Only in my worst nightmares. | 只在我的噩梦里想过 |
[27:29] | How do you feel about this? | 你觉得这个怎么样 |
[27:31] | I feel like I should tell my dad. | 我觉得我应该告诉我爸 |
[27:33] | You should. | 你应该告诉他 |
[27:34] | I will. | 我会的 |
[27:36] | Have more important things to do right now. | 现在我有更重要的事情要做 |
[27:42] | Hey, dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[27:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:45] | Toby. | 托比 |
[27:45] | Mr. Hastings. | 海斯汀先生 |
[27:48] | Your mother’s wall-to-wall depositions, | 你妈在四处采证 |
[27:50] | so we’re on our own tonight. | 所以今晚我们得自力更生了 |
[27:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:54] | Your daughter is very smart. | 你闺女非常聪明 |
[27:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:57] | I mean, she’s a genius. | 她是一个天才 |
[27:59] | Radley Sanitarium has to admit my mom wasn’t a suicide. | 拉德里疗养院承认我妈不是自杀的 |
[28:03] | It was a cover-up. | 真相被掩盖了 |
[28:05] | “An exhaustive internal investigation | “通过一份详细的的内部调查 |
[28:07] | “found oversight issues. | 发现存在失职的问题 |
[28:10] | Appropriate actions will be taken.” | 我们将会采取相应措施” |
[28:13] | You should’ve seen her. | 你真应该看看她 |
[28:16] | This is Declodyne. | 这是迪克劳丹集团 |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:19] | Radley’s bad for their image, | 拉德里损坏了集团的形象 |
[28:20] | so this gives them cover to clean up. | 所以他们通过报道 澄清与自己无关 |
[28:23] | If they’re admitting this much, | 如果这些他们都承认了 |
[28:24] | there must be a lot more. | 那肯定还有更多问题 |
[28:26] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 |
[28:27] | But this is all we really wanted. | 但我们只想要这个 |
[28:30] | Mmm, this is good. | 很好 |
[28:32] | Spencer got them to blink. But if she were a real lawyer, | 斯宾塞让他们措手不及 但如果她真是律师 |
[28:35] | she would’ve explained the sort of opportunity you have there. | 她应该已经跟你解释了你的胜算有多大 |
[28:37] | You’d do a lot of damage with that. | 你那样做会带来很多伤害 |
[28:39] | Could shut the whole place down. | 可能让那地方关门 |
[28:41] | Close Radley? | 关闭拉德里 |
[28:43] | Mm-hmm. Once and for all. | 彻底关闭 |
[28:45] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[28:48] | Yeah. I did. | 听到了 |
[29:00] | Hi. Thanks. | 嗨 谢谢 |
[29:01] | I’m–I’m sorry for calling you like that. | 很抱歉突然给你打电话 |
[29:03] | No problem. | 没关系 |
[29:06] | Can we go someplace? | 我们能找个地方吗 |
[29:09] | I know somewhere, | 我知道个地方 |
[29:11] | If you don’t mind a drive. | 只要你不介意我开车载你 |
[29:13] | No. No. I don’t mind. | 不 不 不介意 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:59] | Claire? | 克莱尔 |
[30:01] | I remembered you said you worked here. | 我记得你说过你在这里打工 |
[30:05] | Do you want some tea? | 要来点茶吗 |
[30:10] | And I…check on it for my friend | 我朋友出国期间 |
[30:13] | when he’s out of the country. | 我帮忙照看这里 |
[30:15] | I write here when I can. | 有时间的时候 我在这里写作 |
[30:18] | No cell service. No internet. | 这里没有信号 没有网络 |
[30:22] | It’s–it’s close to town, | 离玫瑰镇很近 |
[30:23] | but it’s not too close. | 但也又不挨着 |
[30:25] | So it’s kinda perfect. | 所以正好 |
[30:27] | It’s kinda like the place that we talked about once. | 这里就像我们曾想象过的小天地 |
[30:31] | Yeah. It is. | 是的 |
[30:34] | But by the time he offered me the cabin, | 但是他把小屋交给我的时候 |
[30:36] | things had changed. | 已经物是人非 |
[30:38] | Ezra, I have to ask you a question. | 以斯拉 我问你个问题 |
[30:43] | What do you want? | 你想要的是什么 |
[30:44] | Right now… | 现在… |
[30:46] | A time machine. | 一部时光机 |
[30:48] | We could… | 我们就能… |
[30:50] | start over and I could avoid all the mistakes. | 重头开始 我就能避免所有的错误 |
[30:54] | Somebody might say that we were the big mistake. | 有人可能会说我们就是最大的错误 |
[30:57] | I don’t buy that. | 我不相信 |
[30:58] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在跟其他人交往了 |
[31:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:01] | Mr. Hackett watches me like a prison guard. | 哈克特先生像监视犯人一样监视着我 |
[31:04] | I’ve noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[31:05] | And…I swear I would strangle Maggie | 我发誓如果我有机会 |
[31:08] | if I ever got the chance. | 我会掐死麦琪 |
[31:12] | It’s–it’s not just that things have changed. | 不只是变化那么简单 |
[31:16] | They’re all just inside out, and I… | 一切都乱了套 我… |
[31:20] | I wake up and I have to lie there for a couple minutes just– | 每天醒来 我都得躺上一会儿 只为… |
[31:26] | just trying to remember what’s real. | 只为记清楚什么是真实的 |
[31:36] | We could have this place. | 我们可以到这里 |
[31:38] | That’s real. | 这里是真实的 |
[31:42] | For how long? | 可以持续多久 |
[31:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:46] | It could be our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[32:09] | I wanted you to know why Avery wasn’t there today. | 我想告诉你 为什么今天阿芙丽没有出现 |
[32:13] | You said she was busy. | 你不是说她很忙吗 |
[32:15] | Busy sleeping. | 忙着睡觉 |
[32:17] | Mostly that’s what Avery does now. | 那基本上是阿芙丽每天做的事了 |
[32:19] | They keep adjusting her meds. | 他们不停地给她换药 |
[32:23] | It just gets worse the longer Sara’s gone. | 莎拉离开之后 她每况愈下 |
[32:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:27] | I’m sure Alison | 我肯定艾莉森 |
[32:29] | Was a great person. | 是个好人 |
[32:31] | But Sara wasn’t. | 但莎拉不是 |
[32:33] | She was pretty, and poised, and perfect. And… | 她很漂亮很沉着也很完美 但是 |
[32:39] | Everything she gave you, | 无论她给予了你什么 |
[32:41] | she took two things away. | 都会双倍讨回来 |
[32:45] | I-I can’t talk like this to the others, | 我不能对其他人这么说 |
[32:47] | I’m saying it to you. | 所以我来告诉你 |
[32:50] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[32:53] | Seeing you today made me so jealous. | 今天见到你们 让我十分嫉妒 |
[32:56] | “Jealous”? | “嫉妒” |
[32:58] | That your friend is dead. | 你的朋友已经死了 |
[33:01] | I’m sorry. I’m terrible. | 对不起 我很可怕 |
[33:04] | But that’s what I keep thinking. | 但我不停地这么想 |
[33:07] | You’re done. You’ve– | 你们的梦魇结束了 |
[33:09] | You’ve got your life back. | 你们找回了自己的生活 |
[33:11] | Not us. | 我们不能 |
[33:13] | She’s gone but she’s not gone. | 她失踪了 但就像从未离开一样 |
[33:16] | And we can’t get away from her. | 我们无法摆脱她 |
[33:19] | And I’m so tired of being Sara’s friend. | 我真的不想再做莎拉的朋友了 |
[33:23] | Just…sucks the life out of you. | 这就像在吸干你的生命一样 |
[33:27] | I understand how you feel. | 我懂你的感觉 |
[33:31] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不懂 |
[33:35] | I wished Sara was dead before she disappeared. | 在莎拉消失之前 我就希望她能死掉 |
[33:41] | I told you I am a terrible person. | 我说过 我是个可怕的人 |
[33:51] | – I have to go. – No, you don’t. | -我得走了 -你不必走 |
[33:53] | – It’s time. – No! It’s not. | -到时间了 -不 没到 |
[33:55] | Your watch is broken. | 你的表坏了 |
[33:57] | It’s late. | 时候不早了 |
[34:01] | Well then take me with you. | 那你带我一起走 |
[34:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[34:04] | Then I’ll follow you. | 那我就跟着你 |
[34:06] | Don’t. | 不行 |
[34:18] | Is this about Miranda? | 这是因为米兰达吗 |
[34:20] | It’s not like that. | 不是那样 |
[34:21] | Like what? | 哪样 |
[34:22] | Like what you’re thinking. | 你想的那样 |
[34:23] | What am I thinking? | 我想的哪样 |
[34:26] | I mean, I-is this about | 我的意思是 这事是因为 |
[34:27] | the girl I told you to look after? | 那个我让你照顾的女孩吗 |
[34:32] | She needs me. | 她需要我 |
[34:36] | But it’s not like that sounds. | 但不是听起来的那样 |
[34:38] | You say that, but what am I supposed to think? | 你说是这么说 但让我怎么想呢 |
[34:41] | I-I can’t tell you what to think. | 我不能告诉你怎么想 |
[34:44] | I don’t even know what I’m thinking. | 我甚至不知道自己在想什么 |
[34:46] | All I know is that I have to go, | 我只知道我必须要走 |
[34:47] | and you have to say. | 但你必须留下 |
[34:49] | It’s best for the both of us. | 这对我们俩来说是最好的选择 |
[34:58] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[34:59] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[35:00] | Do what? | 哪样 |
[35:02] | What am I doing? | 我做什么了 |
[35:04] | I-I’m standing in front of my own door in my own house. | 我站在自己家门前 |
[35:06] | I’m sorry. I have to go. | 对不起 我必须得走 |
[35:08] | Why am I supposed to make this so easy for you? | 为什么我要这么轻易地让你走掉 |
[35:11] | This is not easy. | 这不轻松 |
[35:19] | God, I gave her to you. | 天呐 是我把她交给了你 |
[35:23] | I’m so stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[35:25] | You are not stupid. | 你不蠢 |
[35:27] | That is not what happened. | 事实不是那样的 |
[35:28] | Well then what happened? Tell me what happened. | 那是什么 告诉我发生了什么 |
[35:33] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[35:45] | Is this how it works? | 是不是结局都是这样的 |
[35:48] | They just leave? | 他们都会离开 |
[35:52] | “It’s not you; it’s me.” And then… | “错不在你 怪我” 然后 |
[35:55] | They’re just out the door. | 一走了之 |
[35:58] | No. | 不是 |
[36:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:19] | Just trying to help. | 试着帮忙 |
[36:20] | Toby doesn’t want your help. | 托比不需要你的帮助 |
[36:23] | No, I think he does. Now. | 不 我觉得他现在需要 |
[36:26] | Why are you suddenly so interested in closing down Radley? | 为什么你突然对关闭拉德里这么感兴趣 |
[36:30] | Mmm, actually been thinking about it for quite a while. | 事实上我琢磨这件事有一段时间了 |
[36:32] | Place is outdated and dangerous. | 那地方陈旧又危险 |
[36:34] | Toby’s mother probably isn’t the only victim of that place. | 也许托比的母亲不是那里唯一的受害者 |
[36:37] | You figured that out. | 你也是知道的 |
[36:38] | It’s why you were able leverage that letter out of them. | 所以你的那封信才威胁到了他们 |
[36:41] | So what do you get out of this public service? | 那地方有什么你需要逃避的吗 |
[36:44] | Spencer, I saw you in that place. | 斯宾塞 我看到你在那里的样子 |
[36:46] | You can’t tell me you wouldn’t like to see | 你不会说 你不希望看到 |
[36:48] | it taken apart brick by brick. | 那里被一点点地拆掉 |
[36:51] | So you’re doing this for me? | 所以你这么做是为了我喽 |
[36:56] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[36:58] | I always do what’s best for my family. | 我做的一切都是为了自己的家人 |
[37:43] | Ali let me kiss her…once. | 艾莉曾有一次让我吻过她 |
[37:45] | I’m not so sure I want to hear this. | 我不确定我想听这些 |
[37:47] | I’m not so sure I want to tell you, but… | 我也不确定我想告诉你 但是 |
[37:50] | I have to say it out loud. | 我必须大声说出来 |
[37:53] | She let me kiss her, | 她让我亲她 |
[37:54] | And…I thought it was this incredible gift. | 我觉得那是份很棒的礼物 |
[37:58] | Now I know it wasn’t. | 现在我知道它不是 |
[38:00] | What changed your mind? | 什么改变了你的想法 |
[38:02] | I realized it didn’t mean anything to her. | 我意识到对她来说 那没有任何意义 |
[38:07] | I don’t think she ever loved anybody. | 我觉得她没有爱过任何人 |
[38:10] | I don’t think she knew how. | 我觉得她不知道怎么去爱 |
[38:13] | She just collected love from other people. | 她只会从别人那里汲取爱 |
[38:17] | She’s been gone so long, | 她已经离开这么长时间了 |
[38:18] | and you’re still thinking about her. | 你还在想着她 |
[38:21] | Because she broke my heart. | 因为她伤透了我的心 |
[38:24] | I mean, really… | 我是说 真的 |
[38:26] | Like, I-I could hear it crack inside me. | 就像我能听见心碎的声音一样 |
[38:30] | I hate her for being so mean to you, so cruel. | 我讨厌她对你这么自私 这么残忍 |
[38:34] | Cruel would mean she cared what she was doing. | 残忍还能说明她在意她所做的事 |
[38:37] | I don’t think she did. | 但我不这么想 |
[38:43] | Is this how you finally start to say “Good-bye” to her? | 所以你现在要正式向她告别了吗 |
[38:48] | I guess it is. | 我想是的 |
[39:24] | Look, whatever happens, | 无论发生什么 |
[39:26] | I’m not gonna let that be the way we say “Good-bye.” | 我不能那样跟你做告别 |
[39:36] | Bye. | 再见 |
[39:39] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[39:55] | You’d…forget your head if it wasn’t attached. | 不带上这个 你会犯迷糊的 |
[40:04] | I’m not gonna forget anything. | 我不会忘记任何事 |
[41:10] | So we still don’t know who’s in there. | 我们还是不知道那里面是谁 |
[41:12] | We just know that it’s somebody. | 只知道是某个人 |
[41:15] | Somebody’s daughter. Somebody’s friend. | 某人的女儿 某人的朋友 |
[41:18] | Rest in peace, | 安息吧 |
[41:19] | Jane doe. | 无名氏 |
[41:25] | Guys… | 姐妹们 |
[41:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:29] | No. | 不好 |
[41:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:39] | It was Ali’s. | 这是艾莉的 |
[41:41] | She showed it to me. | 她给我看过 |
[41:42] | It’s…sort of like a diary | 就跟日记差不多 |
[41:44] | But…more like a journal where she wrote things. | 但更像是她做的记录 |
[41:48] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[41:49] | I took it… from the lair in Ravenswood. | 我在鸦林镇的巢穴里拿的 |
[41:53] | Wh-what? Y-you’ve had it this whole time? | 什么 你一直都拿着这东西吗 |
[41:55] | Why didn’t you show this to us before? | 为什么不早点给我们看 |
[41:58] | Because of what’s in it. | 因为这里面的内容 |
[42:00] | Because of what she said about us. | 因为她写了很多关于我们的事 |
[42:03] | All of us. | 我们所有人的事 |