时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | There’s someone Ali is so afraid of… | 有一个人让艾莉怕到… |
[00:04] | She can’t come back. | 不敢回来 |
[00:05] | It’s in everybody’s best interests | 和迪劳伦提斯家 |
[00:07] | that we just stay untangled from the DiLaurentis family. | 划清界限 对每个人都好 |
[00:09] | I’m going to work for Mrs.DiLaurentis. | 我要为迪劳伦提斯夫人工作了 |
[00:12] | – Take me with you. -I can’t. | -你带我一起走 -我不能 |
[00:14] | Is this about Miranda? | 这是因为米兰达吗 |
[00:15] | The girl I told you to look after? | 那个我让你照顾的女孩吗 |
[00:19] | No. | 不是 |
[00:21] | Radley sanitarium has to admit my mom wasn’t a suicide. | 拉德里疗养院承认我妈不是自杀的 |
[00:25] | Toby doesn’t want your help. | 托比不需要你的帮助 |
[00:26] | No, I think he does. Now. | 不 我觉得他现在需要 |
[00:28] | I put that envelope in your locker. | 是我把信封放你柜子里的 |
[00:29] | I know your mom’s innocent. | 我知道你妈妈是清白的 |
[00:31] | We could have this place. It could be our secret. | 我们可以到这里 这是我们的秘密 |
[00:36] | – It was Ali’s. – Where did you find it? | -这是艾莉的 -你在哪找到的 |
[00:38] | I took it from the lair in Ravenswood. | 我在鸦林镇的巢穴里拿的 |
[00:39] | Why didn’t you show this to us before? | 为什么不早点给我们看 |
[00:41] | Because of what’s in it. | 因为这里面的内容 |
[00:47] | I don’t understand. | 我没搞明白 |
[00:48] | I-I don’t recognize any of these names. | 这里面的名字我一个都不认得 |
[00:50] | Because she changed them. | 因为她用了假名 |
[00:52] | She was changing stories, too. | 她还把对应的故事换了 |
[00:53] | You just have to know the real stories | 你必须得知道真相 |
[00:54] | in order to recognize the fake ones. | 才能发现哪些是假的 |
[00:56] | Sounds like Ali. The truth bored her. | 像艾莉的作风 真相对她来说太没劲了 |
[00:58] | So it’s like creative non-fiction with pseudonyms? | 所以这是她用假名写的非虚构故事 |
[01:01] | I don’t know what that means, but sure. | 我不懂你刚才说的词 但没错 |
[01:03] | Hanna, I can’t believe that | 汉娜 真不敢相信 |
[01:05] | you held onto this since Ravenswood. | 你从鸦林镇回来就藏着它 |
[01:07] | We knew that Ali had journals. What’s so bad about this one? | 艾莉有日记众所周知 这本能糟到哪去 |
[01:11] | Because the stories in there, they’re… | 因为这里面的故事都… |
[01:15] | they’re personal. | 都涉及个人隐私 |
[01:15] | Personal about Ali? | 艾莉的隐私 |
[01:18] | About Ali and us. | 包括艾莉和我们 |
[01:20] | There are things in there that we may not know about each other, | 里面有些事情是我们彼此都不知道的 |
[01:25] | and things from the past that we want to forget. | 还有我们想遗忘的过去 |
[01:27] | So you thought you should get to read it, and we don’t? | 那你觉得你看了我们就不能看 |
[01:29] | I just didn’t see the point of bringing all that up again. | 我觉得旧事就不必提了 |
[01:31] | We’re supposed to be focused on finding Ali. | 我们应该把关注点放在找艾莉上 |
[01:33] | That’s not your call to make. | 这不是你说了算的 |
[01:34] | I know. I made a mistake! | 我知道 我错了 |
[01:35] | And it took you till now to realize that? | 你现在才明白 |
[01:37] | Em, I said I was sorry! | 艾米 我说了对不起 |
[01:38] | – Did you? – Okay! Guys… | -你说过吗 -好了 别这样 |
[01:40] | All right. The most important thing is that we have this now. | 重要的是这本日记现在在我们手里了 |
[01:44] | Okay, Hanna, you said that there are stories in here about Ali. | 汉娜 你说这里面有关于艾莉的事 |
[01:47] | What about “Board shorts” | 提到了”短裤哥”吗 |
[01:48] | or someone else who might have been after her? | 或者还有谁会找她麻烦吗 |
[01:50] | There might be. I don’t know. | 或许有 但我不知道 |
[01:52] | I just couldn’t put all the pieces together on my own. | 我还没有把这些线索拼在一起 |
[01:53] | So this is what we do. We each take turns, | 那我们这么办 大家轮流 |
[01:55] | we’ll weed out the stories about us | 把自己的故事从中剔除 |
[01:57] | and see what’s left over. | 看看最后剩下什么 |
[01:59] | Who goes first? | 谁先来 |
[02:00] | I do. | 我先 |
[02:40] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[02:41] | Emily… | 艾米丽 |
[02:44] | You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. | 你不知道我有多想你 |
[02:47] | Missed me? I’ve been here the whole time. | 想我 我一直都在这里 |
[02:50] | You’re the one that’s been gone. | 你才是消失的那个 |
[02:52] | Please don’t be mad. | 请不要生气 |
[02:53] | You chose this. | 是你选择这么做的 |
[02:56] | You chose this for you, you chose this for us… | 你选择这么做 这么对我们… |
[02:58] | I know you’re upset. | 我知道你很生气 |
[03:00] | I know I hurt you the most. But I want to explain. | 我知道我伤你最深 但我想解释 |
[03:03] | But you can’t. | 但你解释不了 |
[03:05] | But I can. | 我能解释 |
[03:07] | I have to. I owe that to you. | 我必须解释清楚 这是我欠你的 |
[03:11] | You have no idea what I’ve been through. | 你不知道我到底经历什么 |
[03:13] | You’re right, I don’t. | 没错 我是不知道 |
[03:15] | And you have no idea what we’ve been through, either. | 你也不知道我们经历了什么 |
[03:17] | I saved your life. | 我救过你一命 |
[03:19] | Twice. I risked everything for you. | 两次 我当时真是不顾一切了 |
[03:21] | You destroyed me, okay?! | 是你让我崩溃了 懂吗 |
[03:23] | I thought you were dead! | 我以为你死了 |
[03:27] | But I’m not. | 我还活着 |
[03:31] | Aren’t you glad that I’m not? | 难道你不为此高兴吗 |
[03:45] | I remember writing this. | 我还记得写这个的时候 |
[03:49] | You and me… | 你和我… |
[03:52] | At the kissing rock. | 在接吻石那里 |
[03:54] | I thought I was being smart, | 但是我还自以为聪明 |
[03:55] | locking it all up in a journal. | 把这件事藏在日记里 |
[03:59] | But they took everything, didn’t they? | 但他们把什么都拿走了 不是吗 |
[04:01] | Who, Ali? Who took everything? | 谁 艾莉 谁把一切都拿走了 |
[04:03] | Who’s after you? | 是谁想害你 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:10] | I bet you’re wondering which one’s real… | 我猜你在想哪个才是真的… |
[04:17] | the girl in front of you or the one who wrote that. | 眼前的女孩还是写日记的那个 |
[04:22] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[04:24] | That’s why I need you. | 所以我才需要你 |
[04:27] | You always saw the best version of me… | 你看到的总是最善良的那个我 |
[04:30] | the person I want to be. | 我想成为的那个自己 |
[04:33] | I don’t see that anymore. | 我再也看不到了 |
[04:42] | You still wear it. | 你还带着它 |
[05:29] | My god, you’re up. | 我的天 你醒了 |
[05:33] | Thought I was going to have to drag you to school… | 我还以为要把你拽去学校呢 |
[05:35] | by your sweat pants. | 就让你穿着睡裤 |
[05:37] | Well, no sweat pants. | 才不会穿着睡裤去 |
[05:39] | I see that. | 我明白 |
[05:41] | So, it’s your first day at your new job. | 新工作的第一天 |
[05:43] | Are you excited? | 激动吗 |
[05:45] | Relieved. | 松了口气 |
[05:48] | So you’re okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:50] | Did you talk to Caleb? | 你和凯勒谈过了吗 |
[05:51] | Yeah, we talked. | 谈过 |
[05:54] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:04] | No matter what happened, | 不管发生了什么 |
[06:06] | what you had was real. | 曾经的感情是真的 |
[06:09] | I know it was. | 我知道 |
[06:11] | Nothing changes that. | 没什么能改变 |
[06:15] | You know, when your dad left, it was completely– | 当你父亲离开的时候 那完全… |
[06:16] | Mom. I really have to get ready for school. | 妈妈 我真的要去上学了 |
[06:23] | I’ll make us some eggs, okay? | 我去煎个蛋 好吗 |
[06:35] | Housekeeping! | 家政服务 |
[06:39] | Shouldn’t you be dressed? | 你不应该穿戴好了吗 |
[06:40] | I thought you were meeting my dad soon. | 我还以为你一会儿要见我爸 |
[06:42] | He canceled about an hour ago. | 一个小时前他取消了 |
[06:45] | Said he’s in litigation all day. | 说他今天要忙诉讼 |
[06:51] | What, Spencer? | 怎么了 斯宾塞 |
[06:52] | Nothing, I just– | 没事 我就是… |
[06:55] | I’m-I’m glad that he canceled. | 很高兴他取消了 |
[06:58] | I don’t know, I don’t think it’s such a good idea, | 我不知道 把他卷进来 |
[07:01] | getting him involved. | 这不是个好主意 |
[07:03] | You heard what your dad said. | 你也听到你爸爸说的了 |
[07:04] | If this happened to me, | 如果我遇到了这种情况 |
[07:06] | then this has happened to others. | 那肯定其他人也遇到过 |
[07:07] | Radley should be shut down. | 拉德里应该关闭 |
[07:09] | Yeah, and that might be true, | 或许这是对的 |
[07:10] | But that’s not why he’s helping you. | 但这不是他帮你的原因 |
[07:14] | There’s something that we don’t know. | 其中还有我们不知道的因素 |
[07:16] | There’s a lot that we don’t know. | 还有很多事我们不懂 |
[07:18] | Astrophysics. | 天体物理学 |
[07:19] | Portuguese. | 葡萄牙语 |
[07:21] | – How to make flan. – I’m being serious. | -如何做果馅饼 -我是认真的 |
[07:23] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[07:25] | I want to do this. | 我想这么做 |
[07:27] | I need to. | 我需要这么做 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:33] | I’ll talk to my dad. | 我会跟我爸爸说 |
[07:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[07:45] | It just so happens that my morning’s all freed up. | 刚好我今早没事干 |
[07:54] | I do know how to make flan. | 我知道怎么做果馅饼 |
[07:57] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么一点都不意外呢 |
[08:39] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[08:41] | Was I just the lookout? | 我就只是望风的吗 |
[08:42] | Did I tell you to whistle if you saw something? | 我有没有叫你有情况就吹口哨 |
[08:45] | No. | 没有 |
[08:46] | No, you were not the lookout. | 那你就不是望风的 |
[08:49] | How are things going | 浪漫文学部 |
[08:51] | in the, uh, romantic lit department? | 情况怎么样 |
[08:53] | All right, that department’s been shut down. | 这个部已经没戏了 |
[08:57] | I was just returning a pen. | 我只是还笔而已 |
[08:58] | Really? | 是吗 |
[09:00] | Yes, really. | 是的 |
[09:01] | He’s very picky about his pens. | 他对笔很挑剔 |
[09:02] | I-I borrowed one last week, | 我上周借了一支 |
[09:04] | so I thought that I would return it. | 所以想还给他 |
[09:07] | – What’s his brand? – Hello, third degree. | -他喜欢什么牌子的笔 -严刑拷问啊 |
[09:11] | It’s a Fisher ballpoint pen with a custom nib. | 飞梭圆珠笔 笔尖定制 |
[09:15] | Did I pass? | 我通过了吗 |
[09:16] | The correct answer was, “I don’t know. It’s a stupid pen.” | 正确答案是 “不知道 就是支破笔” |
[09:21] | You still love him. | 你还爱着他 |
[09:22] | Whether I do or I don’t, | 不管是不是 |
[09:23] | I’m just trying to figure things out with Jake. | 我要想清楚对杰克的感情 |
[09:26] | So let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[09:27] | You like Jake. You love Ezra. | 你喜欢杰克 你爱以斯拉 |
[09:31] | I’m working on it. | 我在处理 |
[09:38] | Is it a page-turner? | 这书好看吗 |
[09:39] | Yesterday I could barely make it through the first story | 昨天我都没法看完关于我的 |
[09:41] | that was about me. | 第一章 |
[09:43] | – What changed? – I want answers. | -现在怎么又看了 -我想从艾莉 |
[09:45] | From Ali, from this book– I’ll take ’em anywhere I can get ’em. | 和这本书里得到答案 走到哪我都要带着 |
[09:48] | I’m green, you are blue, | 我是绿色 你是蓝色 |
[09:50] | you are purple, Hanna’s pink, Ali’s yellow, | 你是紫色 汉娜是粉色 艾莉是黄色 |
[09:53] | and white is for whenever we don’t know who the story’s about. | 白色是不知道故事主角的 |
[09:56] | Wow. That is so neat of you. | 你也太整理控了 |
[09:58] | Actually, it’s so Pam Fields of me. | 这是我帕姆·菲尔兹的一面 |
[10:00] | I’m becoming my mother. | 我要变成我妈了 |
[10:01] | So, how bad is it? | 有多糟 |
[10:04] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[10:05] | There’s one story where she says | 一章里她说 |
[10:06] | I’m so desperately in love with her | 我爱死她了 |
[10:08] | I’d rob a bank for her if she asked me to, | 她让我抢银行我都在所不辞 |
[10:10] | and then another where she says I always put my friends first | 另一章又说我把朋友放在第一位 |
[10:12] | and she wishes she was more like me. | 她希望能跟我一样 |
[10:15] | Hey. What’s going on? | 在干什么呢 |
[10:17] | Emily has a system. | 艾米丽有个分类系统 |
[10:20] | How much have you read? | 你看了多少 |
[10:22] | Enough to need a break. | 足够歇一歇了 |
[10:24] | Who’s next? Purple or blue? | 接着谁看 紫色还是蓝色 |
[10:27] | Spencer. | 斯宾塞 |
[10:30] | She’s better with the clues. | 她比较擅长寻找线索 |
[10:38] | So, you haven’t told us. How’s Caleb? | 你还没说呢 凯勒怎么样 |
[10:40] | – Fine. – Did you guys know that Ali wrote poetry? | -挺好 -你们知道艾莉还写诗吗 |
[10:43] | When do we get to see him? | 我们什么时候能见他 |
[10:44] | You don’t. He left already. | 没法见 他已经走了 |
[10:47] | What do you mean he left? | 什么叫他走了 |
[10:48] | I mean he got in his car and he drove away. | 他上车开走了 |
[10:51] | To where? To Ravenswood? | 去哪 鸦林镇吗 |
[10:53] | – Yeah, when’s he coming back? – He’s not. | -他什么时候回来 -不会回来了 |
[10:55] | – We broke up. – Oh, my God. | -我们分手了 -天哪 |
[10:57] | – Are you okay? – Oh, yeah, no, I’m totally fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 一点事都没有 |
[11:00] | I just–you know, we just needed to move on, and… | 我们得继续各自的生活 |
[11:04] | We decided to make a clean break. | 所以决定快刀斩乱麻 |
[11:07] | You both decided this? | 这是你们共同的决定 |
[11:08] | – I don’t know if I’ve read this one. – Hanna. | -我好像没看过这章 -汉娜 |
[11:10] | “I used to go there when I was little, | 我儿时常去那里 |
[11:12] | back then the bumblebee was bright, | 当时大黄蜂愉快飞舞 |
[11:15] | neon yellow little fellow, now he’s lost his light.” | 霓虹黄小伙伴 现在它失去了光芒 |
[11:18] | I don’t know what she’s talking about, | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[11:19] | but rhymes okay. | 不过还挺押韵的 |
[11:23] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s, uh, | 是啊 |
[11:25] | – it’s not bad. – Wait. Wait. Give me that. | -还不错 -等下 让我看看 |
[11:29] | Wait. Ali’s describing the Busy Bee Inn. | 艾莉描写的是忙碌蜜蜂旅馆 |
[11:31] | I used to go there like a million years ago with my family. | 我很久以前常跟家人去的 |
[11:35] | We’d go to that aquarium in Killingworth, | 我们会去基林沃思的水族馆 |
[11:37] | and then we’d have dinner at the bed and breakfast. | 然后在那里食宿 |
[11:40] | “Broke the latch and left it hanging, | 把锁弄坏就放着不管 |
[11:42] | don’t think the keep will mind, | 屋主一定不会介意 |
[11:44] | no one there to make repairs, the perfect place to hide.” | 那里没人会去修理 完美的藏匿地点 |
[11:46] | It’s the perfect hideaway– an empty bed and breakfast, | 完美的藏匿点 无人的食宿 |
[11:49] | she left the door unlocked, ready for her return. | 门不上锁 等她回来 |
[12:01] | The Busy Bee Inn has been closed for years now. | 忙碌蜜蜂旅馆已经结业好几年了 |
[12:03] | 结业 谢谢有你们相伴的五十年美好岁月 | |
[12:03] | The building’s still there, sign and all, but… | 那栋楼还在 招牌什么的都在 但是 |
[12:07] | We have to go there today. | 我们今天得去一趟 |
[12:09] | I don’t really think that one poem is enough to go on. | 我觉得光凭这首诗说明不了什么 |
[12:11] | It is when it’s all you’ve got. | 但现在我们只有这些 |
[12:13] | You heard Spencer. She could be hiding out there. | 你听到斯宾塞说的了 她可能就躲在那里 |
[12:15] | Uh, yeah, then I think we should go check it out. | 那我们就去看看吧 |
[12:18] | I finish work at six. Aria? | 我六点下班 艾瑞亚 |
[12:20] | Yeah. No, that works for me. | 我也可以 |
[12:40] | Em, Bev’s behind you. | 艾米 贝芙在你后面呢 |
[12:45] | Thanks, Bev. | 谢谢 贝芙 |
[12:56] | 我想回家 老地方见 | |
[13:04] | Tara, I have to leave early. | 塔拉 我得提早走 |
[13:06] | Can you cover my shift? | 能帮我顶顶班吗 |
[13:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:24] | What are you working on so intently? | 专心致志写什么呢 |
[13:27] | Uh, nothing. It’s the end of a story. | 没什么 写个故事结局 |
[13:30] | It’s not ready for public consumption yet. | 还没准备好给人看呢 |
[13:33] | I got your note. | 收到你的字条了 |
[13:37] | Uh, about tonight– | 今晚… |
[13:38] | I can’t now. Something came up. | 不行 出了点事 |
[13:41] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[13:43] | Hanna and Caleb, they broke up, so… | 汉娜和凯勒分手了 |
[13:45] | Emily just thought it’d be a good idea | 艾米丽觉得我们该 |
[13:46] | for us to get out of town for the night and… | 今晚出城玩玩 |
[13:49] | kind of get her mind off of things. | 让她别想太多 |
[13:50] | And I couldn’t tell them that I had plans. | 我不能说我有约了 |
[13:53] | Oh, no. No, of course not. | 不不 没事的 |
[13:55] | Um, you’re all going? | 你们都会去吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:00] | Anywhere special? | 去什么特别的地方吗 |
[14:04] | Emily’s making a reservation somewhere. | 艾米丽会预定地方 |
[14:07] | And I-I have a stack of papers to grade, anyway. | 反正我也有一堆论文要批改 |
[14:11] | So…tomorrow? | 那明天吧 |
[14:18] | About last night, | 昨晚的事 |
[14:21] | it didn’t feel like there was anyone else. | 感觉全世界只剩我俩 |
[14:24] | It felt right. | 感觉很对 |
[14:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:29] | This isn’t fair for either of you. | 这对你俩都不公平 |
[14:31] | Or you. | 还有你 |
[15:02] | You still can’t see who’s theratening me? | 你还是不知道谁在威胁我吗 |
[15:04] | Look, I need to figure out where to go, | 我得想清楚要去哪 |
[15:06] | I need to make a plan, some sort of escape, | 我得制定计划 逃脱计划 |
[15:09] | I don’t know, a way to not be… | 我不知道 反正不再做 |
[15:12] | Alison Dilaurentis anymore. | 艾莉森·迪劳伦提斯 |
[15:14] | Can you please help me? | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, could you remind my dad to call Toby Cavanaugh | 能提醒我爸开完会给托比·加瓦诺 |
[16:25] | when he gets out of his meeting? | 打个电话吗 |
[16:27] | He’ll know what it’s about. | 他知道是什么事的 |
[16:28] | – That’s what I said. – I don’t understand. | -我就是这么说的 -我不明白 |
[16:33] | Does Jason know? | 杰森知道吗 |
[16:34] | No. He doesn’t need to. | 不 他不用知道 |
[16:37] | Actually, Desi… | 黛茜 |
[16:40] | I can just tell him myself. | 我还是自己跟他说吧 |
[16:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:44] | Spencer. Didn’t expect you home yet. | 斯宾塞 你怎么这么早回家了 |
[16:48] | Yeah. Likewise. | 你们不也是 |
[16:51] | Uh, do you have everything you need? | 东西都拿好了吗 |
[16:52] | Yes. Thank you. | 拿了 谢谢 |
[16:54] | And what doesn’t Jason know? | 杰森不知道什么 |
[16:59] | Ken and I are getting a divorce, | 我和肯要离婚 |
[17:01] | And I’d like to tell Jason in person. | 我想亲自告诉杰森 |
[17:05] | I go to court next week, and so your father was kind enough | 我下周去法院 看看你父亲能不能给我 |
[17:07] | to lend me some of his legal expertise. | 提供一些法律方面的专业意见 |
[17:11] | Well, I should probably get to the post office before it closes. | 我还得赶着去邮局一趟 否则该关门了 |
[17:14] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[17:16] | I’ll uh, walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[17:30] | You look like you want one. | 你是不是想吃 |
[17:32] | It’s on me. | 我请你 |
[17:33] | Oh, no thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:34] | One leads to a dozen. | 吃了就停不下来了 |
[17:37] | – How are you? – I’m good. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[17:38] | Low on jet fuel. | 就是有点饿了 |
[17:42] | So, did you… want something, | 那你是… 要买东西 |
[17:45] | or you just gonna stand there? | 还是就傻站在那里 |
[17:47] | Uh, stand there. | 就站着吧 |
[17:50] | Yeah, I was looking for my friend who works here, | 我来找在这里工作的朋友的 |
[17:51] | but she must have gone home already. | 不过她肯定是已经回家了 |
[17:55] | Can I get a medium coffee? | 我要一份中杯咖啡 |
[17:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | – So did you hear the latest? – About Cece? | -你听说最新消息了吗 -茜茜的消息吗 |
[18:02] | Yeah, it just broke on the news. | 对 新闻上刚说的 |
[18:03] | Apparently someone saw her at a train station in Maryland. | 有人在马里兰州的火车站看到她了 |
[18:05] | By the time the cops showed, she was gone. | 但警察赶到时 她已经不见了 |
[18:08] | But they have a trail now. | 但现在警方有线索了 |
[18:10] | And it was definitely her? | 确定是她吗 |
[18:12] | They have the security footage and everything. | 警方有监控录像可以证明 |
[18:14] | Do they know why she did it? | 他们知道为什么吗 |
[18:15] | Apparently Cece was pretty hard on cash. | 很显然是茜茜手头紧了 |
[18:18] | Then she made a few big deposits before his death. | 在他死前 她存了几笔数目不小的金额 |
[18:21] | Wait, they think that someone paid her to kill Wilden? | 警方觉得是有人花钱雇她杀威尔登吗 |
[18:25] | Lots of people wanted him dead. | 很多人都想置他于死地 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | Um, well, thanks for letting me know. | 谢谢你告诉我这个消息 |
[18:31] | How are you? How’s your mom? | 你还好吗 你妈妈呢 |
[18:35] | She’s good. She just started a new job today. | 她很好 今天刚去新单位上班了 |
[18:39] | And the bank, well, it turns out people still read the papers. | 至于银行 事实证明大家还是看报纸的 |
[18:43] | And…Caleb? | 那 凯勒呢 |
[18:46] | He’s fine. | 他也挺好的 |
[18:48] | Um, I should go tell my mom about Cece. | 我先走了 得去告诉我妈茜茜的事 |
[18:51] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 那是当然 |
[18:53] | – Well, it was good to see you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[19:00] | Three days ago you literally banned me from talking to her, | 三天前你还禁止我跟她说话 |
[19:03] | and now I find you alone with her in this house | 可现在我却发现 妈妈出差了 |
[19:06] | while mom is away on business! | 你就跟她在这里独处 |
[19:07] | Were you with her all day? | 你一整天都跟她在一起吗 |
[19:09] | Is that why you canceled on Toby? | 所以你才不去见托比吗 |
[19:11] | No. And I don’t like what I’m being accused of. | 不是 而且我不喜欢你这么说我 |
[19:14] | Do you think I like it?! | 你以为我就喜欢吗 |
[19:15] | Jessica’s husband is lawyering up against her. | 杰西卡的丈夫请律师跟她打官司 |
[19:18] | She was upset. She needed some legal advice. | 她很伤心 需要些法律建议而已 |
[19:20] | Oh, what, and you’re the only barrister in town? | 是吗 我们镇上就只有你一个律师吗 |
[19:22] | – Hey, Spencer– – Yes, father? | -斯宾塞 -怎么了 父亲 |
[19:27] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[19:30] | I canceled on Toby because I heard from Radley | 我不去见托比是因为拉德里那边给我消息了 |
[19:33] | – and I didn’t know how to tell him. – Tell him what? | -我不知道该怎么跟他说 -说什么 |
[19:37] | His mother’s death was an accident. No one was at fault. | 他母亲是死于意外 怪不得任何人 |
[19:41] | What? But I thought that you said that– | 什么 可你不是说… |
[19:43] | Yeah, I know what I said. | 我知道 |
[19:45] | That’s before I had all the information. | 可那时我还不了解所有的信息 |
[19:47] | Marian was on the roof. She slipped and she fell. | 玛丽安当时人在屋顶 她是失足掉下去的 |
[19:50] | But there was another patient there. | 当时还有另一名病人在场 |
[19:52] | They covered up the truth to protect that patient. | 他们掩盖真相是为了保护那个病人 |
[19:55] | – Apparently they’re fragile. – What? | -很显然他们都很脆弱 -什么 |
[19:57] | Marian’s death wasn’t a suicide, | 玛丽安不是自杀 |
[19:59] | but it wasn’t a murder, either. | 但也不是他杀 |
[20:48] | Hello again, Spencer. | 你好 斯宾塞 |
[20:51] | Everything all right? | 有什么事吗 |
[20:52] | I don’t know what’s going on between you and my dad, | 我不知道你跟我爸之间是怎么回事 |
[20:55] | but you need to stay away from him. | 但你给我离他远点 |
[20:57] | Spencer, honey, I think you have a very wrong impression– | 亲爱的斯宾塞 你肯定想错了… |
[21:01] | There are plenty of other lawyers in this town. | 这个镇上有的是律师 |
[21:03] | Find one you haven’t slept with | 找个没跟你上过床的咨询吧 |
[21:05] | and keep my family out of it! | 你的事不要扯上我们家人 |
[21:27] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[21:29] | Yeah, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[21:31] | Hey, Han. | 汉娜好 |
[21:35] | Gpscalculating distance to the Busy Bee Inn, | 计算路程 去忙碌蜜蜂旅馆 |
[21:39] | Killingworth. | 在基林沃思 |
[21:42] | Hey, did you guys hear the news? | 你们看新闻了吗 |
[21:44] | We got it from Hanna. Cece’s in Maryland. | 是汉娜跟我们说的 茜茜在马里兰出现了 |
[21:46] | Haven’t we found anything in the book about Cece? | 那本书里有茜茜的信息吗 |
[21:48] | – Not yet. – Well, forget Cece, | -还没有 -先别管茜茜了 |
[21:50] | I want to know who put her on the payroll. Book, please. | 我想知道是谁付钱给她的 把书给我 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[22:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:02] | I mean about Caleb. | 我是指凯勒的事 |
[22:04] | So do I. | 我说的就是他 |
[22:10] | – Hey, where were you? – When? | -你去哪里了 -什么时候 |
[22:12] | When I was at the brew and you weren’t there. | 我去咖啡店的时候你不在 |
[22:16] | I had to run an errand for my mom. | 我去帮我妈办事了 |
[22:19] | I get that when you get carsick. | 怪不得你会晕车 |
[22:25] | So sorry to bother you at home. | 抱歉来家里打扰您 |
[22:27] | Must be important. | 肯定有重要的事吧 |
[22:29] | Is Hanna here? | 汉娜在家吗 |
[22:31] | No, she’s out with friends. | 不在 她跟朋友出去了 |
[22:33] | Oh. Well, I could come back. | 那我找时间再来吧 |
[22:36] | Mr. Fitz, what’s going on? | 费兹老师 怎么了 |
[22:38] | Well, I was hoping to say this to the both of you, | 我本来想跟你们两个人一起说的 |
[22:39] | but perhaps this is better. | 但也许先跟你说更好 |
[22:41] | I made a mistake. | 我之前犯了一个错误 |
[22:43] | I knew that Hanna was having a hard time here at home, | 我知道汉娜家里有事 |
[22:47] | so I gave her an extension on her schoolwork. | 所以我给她的作业延了期 |
[22:51] | But now we’re at a place where | 但是现在 |
[22:52] | if she doesn’t hand in some of that schoolwork, | 如果她再不交作业的话 |
[22:54] | she might fail the class. | 她可能会挂科 |
[22:56] | I had no idea. | 我不知道有这回事 |
[22:57] | I’m happy to stay with her after school, | 我很乐意跟她一起留堂辅导 |
[23:00] | and a few hours every week could really help. | 每周辅导几个小时就够了 |
[23:05] | But she could really stand | 但我真的希望 |
[23:07] | to have some extra encouragement at home. | 您在家里多鼓励鼓励她 |
[23:10] | Maybe we could set up a schedule. | 我们可以安排下时间 |
[23:13] | Whatever I can do to help. | 只要能帮上忙就行 |
[23:14] | I’m sorry, that’s my new work phone, and– | 抱歉 那是我新工作的联系电话 |
[23:16] | Oh, please, go ahead. | 您先接吧 |
[23:20] | This might take a minute. | 可能需要几分钟时间 |
[23:22] | Oh, that’s okay. I can entertain myself. | 没关系 我自娱自乐就行 |
[23:25] | Dilaurentis properties. | 迪劳伦提斯物业 |
[23:28] | Um, sure. | 当然 |
[23:31] | Which unit are you in? | 您是哪个单元的 |
[23:34] | What kind of leak? | 什么泄露 |
[23:38] | Okay, um… | 好的… |
[23:42] | Okay, can you tell where the water’s coming from? | 好 您知道水是哪里冒出来的吗 |
[23:45] | I’m looking for it right now. Let’s see… | 我正在找 看看这个… |
[23:47] | The second floor, unit b. Okay. | B单元二楼 好的 |
[23:51] | Continue to exit 48. | 继续行驶至48号出口 |
[23:54] | Okay, “Human cheat sheet” has gotta be Spencer, | “人肉小抄”肯定是指斯宾塞 |
[23:55] | but who is “Suzy clueless”? | 可”天真的苏茜”是谁 |
[23:59] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[24:01] | You know you do not get to throw up on me, right? | 你知道你不能吐在我身上的对吧 |
[24:08] | Can you turn it down? | 声音能小点吗 |
[24:11] | I thought this was a road trip. | 这不是开车旅行呢 |
[24:13] | To find our no-longer-dead friend. This isn’t spring break. | 我们是去找未死的朋友 不是去春游 |
[24:16] | Ali’s friend’s dad is having an affair, | 艾莉朋友的爸爸有外遇 |
[24:18] | but the girl Suzy clueless doesn’t know. | 但是天真的苏茜并不知情 |
[24:20] | Okay, well, eeny-meenie-miney-mo. | 好吧 那个谁谁谁 |
[24:23] | It could have been any one of us. | 可能是我们中的任何一个人 |
[24:24] | Oh. Mystery solved. It’s me. | 知道是谁了 是我 |
[24:27] | Why, what does it say? | 怎么 上面怎么写的 |
[24:28] | “Despite her freakish pink hair dye, | 尽管她染了诡异的粉色头发 |
[24:30] | I have always admired Suzy for her great sense of style.” | 我还是一直很敬佩她的时尚感 |
[24:33] | Huh. How touching. | 说得好感人啊 |
[24:36] | Purple me. | 给我紫色便签 |
[24:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:47] | Em, did– did you read this? | 艾米 你看过这个了吗 |
[24:49] | “The cradle robber”? | “老牛吃嫩草”吗 |
[24:51] | When did Ali have a secret rendezvous with a younger guy? | 艾莉什么时候和比她小的人秘密约会过 |
[24:55] | God, I love this song. | 天呐 我太喜欢这首歌了 |
[24:57] | Construction ahead. | 前方在修路 |
[24:58] | Please wait for re-route. | 请等待GPS重新选择路线 |
[25:00] | Seriously, Han? | 拜托 汉娜 |
[25:03] | Do you think that this could be about Ali? | 这个会不会是在说艾莉 |
[25:05] | We’ve been looking for an older guy, | 我们一直在找比她大的人 |
[25:07] | But what if she lied? What if the guy was younger? | 可如果她说谎了呢 如果那人比她小呢 |
[25:10] | In one-quarter mile, turn right. | 402米后向右转 |
[25:20] | Yeah, I see unit 5D… | 是的 我看到5D座 |
[25:23] | But no unit 5J. | 但是没看到5J座 |
[25:39] | Oh! I must have misheard you. | 那肯定是我听错了 |
[25:42] | Um, can you tell where the water is coming from? | 你知道水是从哪里流出来的吗 |
[25:45] | Yeah, I’m gonna get you the name of the super. | 好 我帮你查查管理员的名字 |
[25:48] | He’s in unit B. | 他在B座 |
[25:50] | We all set? | 还有问题吗 |
[25:52] | Okay. Um… | 好的 |
[25:54] | The smoke detector? | 烟雾报警器吗 |
[26:02] | All right, these complaints are really something | 好吧 这些都不是小问题 |
[26:04] | you should tell your super. | 你应该向管理员投诉 |
[26:06] | Yes, I can get you that phone number. | 好的 我可以帮你查电话号码 |
[26:33] | When I said I could use a pit stop, | 我说我要下去上厕所[去加油站] |
[26:35] | I didn’t mean in an actual pit. | 我不是真要去加油站 |
[26:36] | I was following the GPS. | 我跟着定位系统走的 |
[26:38] | I must have missed a turn. | 肯定是没及时转弯 |
[26:39] | Okay, well, just get back on the highway. | 好吧 开回高速公路上吧 |
[26:41] | We can’t. There’s construction. | 开不回去 那里在施工 |
[26:44] | No, not according to my phone. | 不 我手机上不是这么显示的 |
[26:49] | – Are you turning around? – No. | -你要掉头吗 -不 |
[26:51] | – Are you stopping? – No. | -你要停下来吗 -不 |
[26:52] | I’m not doing anything. The engine stopped working. | 不是因为我 发动机熄火了 |
[26:58] | Do you see what the problem is? | 看到是什么问题了吗 |
[27:00] | I can barely see it. | 根本什么都看不到 |
[27:03] | Okay, there’s the radiator, | 这是引擎水箱 |
[27:06] | uh, there’s the dipstick, | 那是汽车量油剂 |
[27:09] | – There’s… – Let’s just hypothetically say | -这是 -假设说 |
[27:12] | you could figure out what’s wrong with the engine. | 你能找出引擎的问题所在 |
[27:13] | Would you even know how to fix it? | 你知道怎么修吗 |
[27:16] | Probably not. | 估计不知道 |
[27:18] | That’s good to know. | 好极了 |
[27:21] | Guys, what are we gonna do? Toby thinks I’m at a study group. | 我们要怎么办 托比以为我去小组学习了 |
[27:23] | Same with Paige. | 佩奇也是 |
[27:25] | Well, I texted Travis. | 我发了短信给特拉维斯 |
[27:27] | He has a tow truck, and he doesn’t know enough to ask questions. | 他有辆拖车 他也不会多问 |
[27:30] | We are about ten minutes away from a complete downpour. | 还有十分钟左右 就要下倾盆大雨了 |
[27:38] | It’s Travis. | 是特拉维斯 |
[27:40] | He can get us, but it’ll be two hours. | 他可以来 但要两个小时才能到 |
[27:43] | I’m definitely gonna have to pee before then. | 他来之前 我肯定要上厕所 |
[27:51] | I know a place we can wait. | 我知道一个地方 我们去那等 |
[27:52] | – Where? – A cabin. | -哪里 -一间小屋 |
[27:55] | It’s my uncle’s. It’s close by. | 是我叔叔的 就在这附近 |
[27:57] | – Does it have a bathroom? – And a fireplace. | -那里有厕所吗 -还有壁炉呢 |
[28:00] | Lead the way. | 带路吧 |
[28:04] | Okay, great. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[28:06] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry that took so long. | 抱歉 打了这么久的电话 |
[28:18] | Oh. No, no problem at all. | 完全没关系 |
[28:22] | Never leave home without one. | 出门带本书准没错 |
[28:28] | Are you sure it’s raindrop? | 你确定有雨滴吗 |
[28:30] | Are you sure your uncle’s cabin is this way? | 你确定你叔叔的小屋是往这走吗 |
[28:32] | I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[28:35] | Anyone else lose cell service? | 大家的手机都没信号了吗 |
[28:40] | There’s a page missing… in the story about The Cradle Robber? | 有一页不见了 关于”老牛吃嫩草”的故事 |
[28:45] | – Do you think “A” took it? – Maybe. | -你觉得是A撕走了吗 -也许吧 |
[28:48] | Were all the pages in the book | 你从他公寓里拿走书时 |
[28:50] | when you took it from his apartment? | 所有的书页都在吗 |
[28:52] | Uh, I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:54] | You didn’t notice that there was a whole page torn out? | 你没留意到一整页纸被撕掉了吗 |
[28:57] | I’ve got other stuff on my mind, Spencer. | 我还有别的事情啊 斯宾塞 |
[29:00] | Things that you don’t want to talk about. | 一些你不想说出来的事 |
[29:01] | No. No, not really. I’m entitled to my own privacy. | 没错 我不想说 我有我的隐私权 |
[29:04] | Not when it affects us. Or Ali. | 可这会影响到大家 还有艾莉 |
[29:07] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[29:09] | – Did you take the page out of this book? – No! | -是你撕掉那页纸的吗 -不是 |
[29:11] | And it’s not gonna bring us any closer to Alison, | 而且那页纸不会有什么线索 |
[29:14] | everyone knowing who did what behind whose back. | 大家都知道背后捣鬼的主谋 |
[29:35] | – This it? – Yeah. | -就是这里吗 -没错 |
[29:37] | Just let me go find the key. | 我去找找钥匙 |
[29:54] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[29:56] | Come on. | 进去吧 |
[30:07] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[30:10] | There. | 在那边 |
[30:16] | This place is great. You should bring Jake here. | 这地方真棒 你该带杰克来 |
[30:21] | Which uncle is it who owns this cabin? | 这是你哪个叔叔的小屋 |
[30:24] | It’s… my mom’s brother. | 是我妈妈的兄弟 |
[30:25] | The orthodontist? He paints? | 那个牙科医师吗 他还画画 |
[30:28] | Yeah. In his free time. | 画啊 有空就画 |
[30:31] | No, no, no. Don’t touch that. Put it down. | 不不不 不要碰 放下 |
[30:33] | Just– just be careful about moving anything, okay? | 移动物品的时候小心点 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:39] | – Anybody want tea? – Uh, sure. | -有谁想喝茶吗 -好啊 |
[30:42] | So what’s the plan? | 打算怎么做 |
[30:44] | We get a tow back home and give up on the B&B? | 我们坐拖车回家 放弃那个旅馆吗 |
[30:46] | What if Ali’s still hiding out there? | 如果艾莉还躲藏在某处呢 |
[30:49] | That’s a pretty big “If.” | 你这假设还真大胆 |
[30:50] | We don’t really have a lot of options right now. | 我们现在也没什么选择 |
[30:52] | We’re kind of stranded. | 我们困在这里了 |
[30:53] | Why don’t we wait and ask Hanna? | 不如等下问问汉娜吧 |
[30:55] | Who knows what she’s got up her sleeve? | 说不定她能想出什么锦囊妙计呢 |
[30:57] | Why are you being so hard on Hanna? | 为什么对汉娜这么苛刻 |
[30:59] | She’s keeping something from us. | 她对我们有所隐瞒 |
[31:01] | – She’s upset about Caleb. – It’s something else. | -凯勒的事她很难过 -是别的事情 |
[31:03] | Well, if she’s hiding something, | 也许她的隐瞒 |
[31:04] | maybe it’s because she knows we wouldn’t understand. | 是因为她知道我们无法理解 |
[31:07] | Okay, now I’m wondering what you’re keeping from us. | 你这口气听着好像你也有事瞒着大家 |
[31:09] | Nobody’s keeping anything from anyone, all right? | 别说什么隐瞒不隐瞒的了 |
[31:12] | Chamomile or hibiscus? | 要菊花茶还是洛神花茶 |
[31:35] | Hanna. | 汉娜 |
[31:36] | It’s not about Ali… | “老牛吃嫩草”… |
[31:39] | “The cradle robber.” | 和艾莉无关 |
[31:42] | It’s about me. | 说的是我 |
[31:47] | And Mike. | 和迈克 |
[31:48] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[31:50] | As in my little brother Mike? | 是我弟弟迈克吗 |
[31:59] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[32:00] | Aria is gonna die. | 艾瑞亚会死的 |
[32:02] | Will you keep your voice down? They’re all upstairs. | 你能小声点吗 她们都在楼上 |
[32:05] | What would have happened if I didn’t come down? | 如果我没下楼 你们会怎样 |
[32:07] | You know what? No, don’t tell me. It’s too gross. | 算了 别回答这个问题 太恶心了 |
[32:11] | That’s Aria’s baby brother. | 那可是艾瑞亚的弟弟啊 |
[32:13] | He’s two years younger than us. | 他比我们小两岁 |
[32:15] | – Exactly. – Look, Ali, | -没错 -艾莉 |
[32:19] | I’m not like you. | 我和你不一样 |
[32:21] | I don’t have ten guys after me at all times. | 我不是随时随地都有一群追求者 |
[32:25] | I’m not skinny or perfect like the rest of you. | 我又胖 又不像你们那么完美 |
[32:30] | Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[32:31] | That doesn’t mean you have to settle for being a cradle robber. | 那并不意味着你就要老牛吃嫩草 |
[32:35] | He was nice to me. | 他对我很好 |
[32:36] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[32:37] | He just wanted to feel your boobs. | 他只是想要摸摸你 |
[32:39] | And you let him. | 而你居然默许了 |
[32:43] | Ali, please. | 艾莉 拜托你 |
[32:45] | Please just promise me that you’re not gonna say anything. | 答应我别把这件事说出去 |
[32:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | I won’t tell Aria that you hooked up with her brother. | 我不会告诉艾瑞亚 你和她弟弟搭上了 |
[32:56] | But that’s only because she would never forgive you. | 因为如果她知情 一定永远不会原谅你 |
[33:00] | And I just don’t want to see that happen to you. | 而我不想这事发生在你身上 |
[33:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[33:08] | Someday someone will love you for exactly who you are. | 有一天 会有人爱上这样的你 |
[33:13] | It just might take you longer than the rest of us, that’s all. | 也许你等的时间比我们要长一点 仅此而已 |
[33:29] | – Hanna. – You don’t have to say anything. | -汉娜 -你不必说什么 |
[33:32] | I know it’s awful. | 我知道我做错了 |
[33:33] | No. I-I admit that it’s weird, but… | 不 我承认有点奇怪 但是 |
[33:37] | You didn’t really think that I’d stop being your friend | 你不会真的觉得我会因为这件事 |
[33:40] | just because you… | 就跟你绝交吧 |
[33:42] | You know, did stuff with my brother? | 就因为你跟我弟弟之间的事 |
[33:45] | Honestly, I’m just a little shocked | 说实话 我只是有点震惊 |
[33:46] | that he kept his mouth shut this whole time. | 这么长时间以来 他居然一直没说出来 |
[33:49] | Well, Ali made him. | 是艾莉不让他说的 |
[33:51] | Trust me, he was probably more embarrassed than I was. | 相信我 他可能比我更尴尬 |
[33:53] | No, that is not true. All right? | 肯定不是这样 好吗 |
[33:55] | He used to have a huge crush on you back then. | 他那时候特别喜欢你 |
[33:58] | Hanna, you can’t be this upset over something | 汉娜 你不必为了那么久之前的事 |
[34:01] | that happened that long ago. | 而这么心烦不安 |
[34:04] | Han…what happened? | 汉娜 你和凯勒之间 |
[34:07] | Between you and caleb. | 到底发生了什么 |
[34:11] | He met someone else. | 他在跟别人约会了 |
[34:16] | He left me. | 他离开了我 |
[34:37] | What do you mean he met someone else? | 你说他在跟别人约会是什么意思 |
[34:40] | You know what? I really don’t want to talk about this right now. | 我现在真的不想说这件事 |
[34:42] | Hanna.You know we’re your friends. We’re here for you. | 汉娜 我们是你的朋友 都在你身边 |
[34:44] | I’m actually gonna go outside to see if there’s any service | 实际上 我要出去看看这里有没有信号 |
[34:46] | so I can see where the hell Travis is. | 弄清楚特拉维斯到底去哪了 |
[35:01] | Han. | 汉娜 |
[35:02] | Hanna, wait up. | 汉娜 等等 |
[35:04] | Could you just leave me alone, please? | 你能让我一个人待着吗 |
[35:10] | Did you hear that? | 你听见那声音了吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah. It was… probably just some wild animal or something. | 也许只是野生动物或别的什么吧 |
[35:16] | “Just” some wild animal? | “只是”野生动物 |
[35:21] | Fine. You can stay. | 好吧 你可以留下 |
[35:27] | We should get some blankets or something for when they come back. | 我们应该找些毯子 等她们回来 |
[35:30] | Where does your uncle keep his linens? | 你叔叔把这类东西放在哪了 |
[35:34] | – What is going on? – Nothing. | -到底怎么了 -没事 |
[35:37] | Are you afraid I’m gonna steal your uncle’s light bulbs or something? | 难道你担心我会偷你叔叔的灯泡吗 |
[35:40] | No. Right there. | 不是 在这里 |
[35:44] | These aren’t blankets, but they’ll be fine. | 这些不是毯子 不过也凑合 |
[35:56] | Hanna?! | 汉娜 |
[35:57] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[36:00] | I’m still not getting any service. | 我还是没收到信号 |
[36:02] | Okay, it’s freezing out here. | 好吧 我快冷死了 |
[36:03] | Can we please go back? | 我们能回去吗 |
[36:05] | We gave Travis the address, he’s gotta be close. | 我们给了特拉维斯地址 他肯定在附近 |
[36:18] | What is he doing? Did he follow us here? | 他在干什么 他是跟着我们到这儿的吗 |
[36:21] | Oh, my god. I don’t know. | 天呐 我不知道 |
[36:24] | But we have to get out of here. | 我们必须从这里出去 |
[36:24] | How? | 怎么出去 |
[36:28] | We can go through there. | 从这里出去 |
[36:30] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[36:33] | Hanna! Emily! | 汉娜 艾米丽 |
[36:35] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[36:36] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[36:39] | Hanna! | 汉娜 |
[36:40] | Emily, please help! | 艾米丽 救命啊 |
[36:58] | Ohh. Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[36:59] | – Are you guys okay? – What the hell happened? | -你们还好吗 -到底发生什么了 |
[37:01] | Where did he go? | 他去哪了 |
[37:02] | We heard screams and we tried the front door | 我们听到了尖叫 想从前门进来的 |
[37:03] | but it was locked. | 不过门被锁住了 |
[37:04] | Yeah, we broke the window to get in here. | 是的 我们打破了窗户进来的 |
[37:05] | – Did you see him? – See who? | -你们看见他了吗 -谁 |
[37:07] | – “A”! – “A” Was here? | -A -A在这里 |
[37:08] | – Yeah. How did he get out? – I don’t know. | -是的 他怎么出去的 -我不知道 |
[37:12] | Guys, Ali’s book is gone. | 姐妹们 艾莉的日记没了 |
[37:32] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[37:44] | Your friends were so quiet in the car. | 你的朋友在车里都好沉默 |
[37:47] | You too. | 你也是 |
[37:48] | It’s been a long night. | 今晚发生了很多 |
[37:51] | Did you guys see a bear or something? | 你们是看见熊了还是怎么的 |
[37:53] | You guys looked… pretty freaked out. | 你们看起来吓坏了 |
[37:56] | Yeah. Yeah, something like that. | 对的 差不多是那样 |
[37:59] | Uh, there was…A raccoon that got into the cabin | 有只浣熊跑进小屋里了 |
[38:02] | and it was kind of like a fight-to-the-death thing. | 有点像是直面死亡的感觉 |
[38:07] | So, what do I owe you? | 要怎么报答你 |
[38:08] | – Uh, for what? – The tow. | -为什么 -拖车 |
[38:11] | It’s not like that. | 不要这样 |
[38:12] | – Like what? – Like I’m your employee. | -哪样 -好像我是你的雇员一样 |
[38:15] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[38:16] | Besides, I think I ruined your mom’s hand towel, so… | 而且我好像毁了你妈的擦手巾 所以 |
[38:20] | Well, I guess we’re even, then. | 好吧 那我们扯平了 |
[38:24] | Seriously, I gotta give you something. | 说真的 我得付你点钱 |
[38:26] | You drove all that way, so… | 你开车开了那么久 所以 |
[38:29] | Can’t I just be a nice guy? | 就当我做好事 好吗 |
[39:16] | I’m sorry I couldn’t call you back earlier. | 抱歉我没有早点回你电话 |
[39:18] | I was in a mediation all day. | 我一整天都在参加调解会 |
[39:21] | Yeah, the Mortali case. I just got home. | 是的 莫尔塔利的案子 我刚到家 |
[39:26] | No, Spencer’s here. | 不 斯宾塞也在 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:32] | Why don’t you get some rest and I’ll talk to you tomorrow? | 你早点休息吧 我们明天再说怎么样 |
[39:35] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:40] | Mom says hi. | 妈妈跟你问好 |
[39:41] | Mediation? | 调解会 |
[39:44] | Litigation? | 或者诉讼 |
[39:46] | How do you keep it all straight? | 你都是怎么糊弄过去的 |
[39:47] | What exactly were you thinking talking to Mrs. Dilaurentis? | 你怎么想的 居然跟迪劳伦提斯夫人说那些话 |
[39:50] | I was just trying to protect this family. One of us has to. | 我是在保护这个家 总要有人这么做 |
[39:54] | You promised me, Spencer. | 你跟我保证过 斯宾塞 |
[39:55] | I told you not to talk to that woman, and you disobeyed me. | 我跟你说过别去跟她说话 你不听我的 |
[39:59] | Now, you keep pushing it, | 而你这么没完没了的 |
[40:00] | and you will be the one to ruin this family. | 总有一天你会毁了这个家 |
[40:03] | – Understood? – No. I don’t understand. | -明白吗 -不明白 |
[40:07] | What is going on between the two of you? | 你们俩之间到底怎么回事 |
[40:09] | Why are you lying to mom? | 你为什么要对妈妈撒谎 |
[40:10] | As long as you live under my roof, | 只要你住在这屋檐下 |
[40:12] | you will stay away from her. Do you hear me? | 就得离她远远的 听清楚了吗 |
[40:19] | So, how’s Hanna doing? Is she okay? | 汉娜怎么样了 她还好吗 |
[40:22] | Um, yeah, yeah, she will be. | 她应该会没事 |
[40:24] | Well, it’s good you got out of town. | 还好你们出镇了 |
[40:28] | So, how are you? | 你呢 |
[40:29] | Did you get all of your work done? | 做完工作了吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah, things took a little longer than I expected, | 虽然花的时间比我预象得长一些 |
[40:34] | but I…got everything done that I needed to. | 但我把要做的事情都做完了 |
[40:37] | That’s good. | 那挺好 |
[40:39] | See you tomorrow? | 明天见吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[40:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:45] | I love you too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[40:55] | Was that Jake? | 刚刚是杰克吗 |
[41:00] | It’s no fun lying to them, is it? | 对他们说谎不好受吧 |
[41:02] | No. | 是啊 |
[41:12] | Did you talk to your dad about Radley? | 你跟你爸说拉德里的事了吗 |
[41:15] | Yeah. I did. | 说了 |
[41:20] | Mind if I stay here for a while? | 介意我在这里住一阵子吗 |
[41:37] | She came in through the window. | 她从窗户里进来的 |
[41:39] | She wanted to apologize. To explain. | 她想道歉 解释这一切 |
[41:42] | I was so mad at her, and that’s why it felt so real. | 我太生她的气了 所以感觉特别真实 |
[41:45] | Em, I wish you would have told us. | 艾米 你要是早告诉我们就好了 |
[41:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:47] | I just can’t believe you tried to go meet Ali all on your own. | 你居然想一个人去见艾莉 |
[41:49] | I thought that’s what she wanted. | 我以为她想要这样 |
[41:57] | “Looks like I’m winning.” | “看起来我要赢了” |
[41:58] | “Thanks for the tip.” | “谢谢提醒” |
[42:01] | The journal. The post-its, the notes… | 那些日记 便条 字条 |
[42:05] | We were decoding it story by story. | 我们是在解密一个连环谜题 |
[42:09] | Oh, my god. We gave Ali to “A”. | 天呐 我们把艾莉送给了A |
[42:12] | “Whoever finds her gets to keep her.” | “发现她的人就能得到她” |
[42:15] | Come on. | 快走 |