时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[00:02] | Previously on Pretty Little Liars… | 《美少女的谎言》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[00:06] | He left me. | 他抛弃了我 |
[00:07] | Someone at a sanitarium you own | 你们旗下的一个疗养院 |
[00:09] | paid detective Wilden to alter his report. | 花钱买通威尔登警察 篡改了调查报告 |
[00:11] | You could do a lot of damage with that. | 你那样做会带来很多伤害 |
[00:12] | Could shut the whole place down. | 可能让那地方关门 |
[00:14] | Close Radley? | 关闭拉德里 |
[00:17] | Did you miss me? | 你们想我吗 |
[00:19] | You still love him. | 你还爱着他 |
[00:20] | Whether I do or I don’t, | 不管是不是 |
[00:21] | I’m just trying to figure things out with Jake. | 我要想清楚对杰克的感情 |
[00:24] | Okay, so let me help you. | 好吧 让我帮你理清楚 |
[00:25] | You like Jake. You love Ezra. | 你喜欢杰克 你爱以斯拉 |
[00:30] | “A” Was here? | A在这里 |
[00:31] | Guys… Ali’s book is gone. | 姐妹们 艾莉的日记没了 |
[00:34] | Gotta you something. You drove all that way, so… | 得付你点钱 你开车开了那么久 |
[00:37] | Can’t I just be a nice guy? | 就当我做好事 好吗 |
[00:40] | “Looks like I’m winning.” | “看起来我要赢了” |
[00:42] | “Thanks for the tip.” | “谢谢提醒” |
[00:43] | The journal. We gave Ali to “A.” | 那些日记 我们把艾莉送给A了 |
[00:44] | “Whoever finds her gets to keep her.” | “发现她的人就能得到她” |
[00:47] | Come on. | 快走 |
[00:51] | The tech said the Busy Bee Inn. | 那个技术员说是忙碌蜜蜂旅馆 |
[00:55] | Can’t this thing go any faster? | 能再开快点吗 |
[00:57] | It’s hard to see out here. There’s no lights on this road. | 看不清外面的情况 这儿没有路灯 |
[01:00] | The GPS says it’s a mile straight ahead. | GPS显示再直走一英里 |
[01:04] | If “A” has been at the inn since he sent that text, | 如果自从A发过短信后就一直在旅馆 |
[01:06] | aren’t we gonna be too late to help Ali? | 我们到的时候会不会已经来不及救艾莉了 |
[01:09] | Well, we won’t know that until we get there. | 到了才知道 |
[01:11] | That’s if Ali’s even there. | 前提是艾莉到过那儿 |
[01:13] | We’re going off something she wrote in a journal two years ago. | 我们的线索全来自她两年前写的日记 |
[01:20] | There it is. Turn right. | 就在那里 右转 |
[01:32] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生什么了 |
[01:38] | Looks like there was some kind of struggle. | 看来这里发生过争斗 |
[01:44] | I could definitely see Ali wearing this. | 我敢肯定这是艾莉的衣服 |
[01:49] | If Ali was here, where did she go? | 如果艾莉到过这里 那她现在去哪里 |
[01:52] | Maybe she fought “A” off and got away. | 也许她摆脱了A逃走了 |
[01:54] | Yeah, or he took her somewhere else. | 对 或者A把她带走了 |
[01:57] | Or worse. | 可能更糟 |
[02:34] | The worst part is not knowing what happened to her. | 最糟的是不知道她发生了什么 |
[02:37] | It’s like deja vu all over again. | 像是历史重演 |
[02:39] | Just the thought of her in that room makes my skin crawl. | 光是想到她在那个房间里就让我不寒而栗 |
[02:42] | I don’t think she was staying there. At least not last night. | 我觉得她没有住在那儿 起码昨晚没有 |
[02:46] | How could you say that? You saw the room. | 你怎么能这么说 你也看到那房间了 |
[02:48] | The broken window. The message on the door. | 窗户破了 还有门背后的留言 |
[02:51] | Yeah, exactly. Everything was a little bit too neat. | 对 没错 有点整洁过头了 |
[02:53] | So what? You think “A” orchestrated that all | 所以呢 你觉得A精心安排这一切 |
[02:56] | just to scare us? | 只是为了吓吓我们 |
[02:57] | Where are you? I can barely hear you. | 你在哪 我听不太清你说话 |
[02:59] | The church. My mom wanted me to drop off | 教堂 我妈妈希望我为糕饼义卖活动 |
[03:01] | a pie for the bake sale. | 送个派过来 |
[03:03] | Just call me later, okay? | 等会儿打给我 好吗 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:38] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[03:41] | How did you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我在这里 |
[03:43] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[03:45] | I came to see Toby. | 我来见托比 |
[03:48] | I thought you said you were staying at Hanna’s last night. | 我记得你昨晚说你待在汉娜家 |
[03:51] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[03:52] | Get dressed. You’re leaving. | 穿好衣服 马上离开 |
[03:54] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:55] | Right after you call mom and explain to her | 但你要先给妈妈打电话解释清楚 |
[03:57] | what’s going on between you and Mrs. Dilaurentis. | 你和迪劳伦提斯夫人之间是怎么回事 |
[04:01] | Or should I? | 或者我来打 |
[04:11] | Jason fell off the wagon. | 杰森毒瘾复发了 |
[04:14] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | Jessica and I have been helping him get into rehab. | 杰西卡和我一直在想办法送他去戒毒所 |
[04:22] | Okay. But why all the secrecy? | 好吧 那为什么这么神秘 |
[04:24] | It’s not like this hasn’t happened before. | 这又不是没有发生过 |
[04:26] | He was arrested for starting a fight in a bar. | 他因为在酒吧里挑衅斗殴而被捕 |
[04:30] | He didn’t want us to tell anyone. | 他不希望我们告诉别人 |
[04:31] | We were respecting his wishes. | 我们尊重他的意愿 |
[04:33] | And that’s why Jessica wanted to wait | 所以杰西卡才想晚点告诉他 |
[04:35] | to tell him about the divorce. | 离婚的事 |
[04:37] | They told us any upsetting news could cause a relapse. So… | 任何消极的消息都可能引起复发 所以 |
[04:42] | But why are you working so hard | 那你为什么这么尽心竭力地 |
[04:43] | to keep this a secret from mom? | 隐瞒妈妈 |
[04:45] | Spencer, if I never mentioned Jessica or Jason’s name again, | 斯宾塞 如果我再也不提杰西卡或杰森 |
[04:49] | it would be too soon for your mother. | 对你妈妈来说太突然了 |
[04:52] | See, I’m not lying to her, | 听着 我没有对她撒谎 |
[04:53] | I’m just not sharing everything. | 我只是没有告诉她一切 |
[04:56] | There’s a difference. | 那是有区别的 |
[05:00] | Hey, Spence, I got the hot water working. | 斯宾塞 我把热水调好了 |
[05:05] | Put some pants on. We need to talk about Radley. | 穿好裤子 我们还有拉德里的事要谈 |
[05:10] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[05:17] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来好像见了鬼似的 |
[05:21] | Yeah, Hanna had a rough night. | 汉娜昨晚很难熬 |
[05:24] | Oh, I thought she was doing better. | 我以为她好些了 |
[05:27] | She’s up and down. | 情绪起起落落的 |
[05:32] | I was hoping we could spend the morning together. | 我在想咱俩能共度今晨 |
[05:34] | I wish I could, but I’m heading to Philly in a moment | 我也想 但我等下得去费城 |
[05:37] | to meet a college buddy. | 见大学同学 |
[05:38] | Hardy? | 哈迪 |
[05:39] | No, no. Um, Curtis. The lacrosse guy I told you about. | 不 柯蒂斯 之前说过打长曲棍球的 |
[05:43] | We could do dinner. We could meet at the cabin. | 一起吃晚餐吧 我们可以在小屋见 |
[05:46] | Ah, I just don’t think that I should go that far. | 我觉得我还是别走太远 |
[05:51] | In case Hanna needs me or something. | 万一汉娜需要我 |
[05:55] | 来自杰克的新消息 等不及今天见你了 | |
[06:02] | Jake’s back from his tournament? | 杰克比赛回来了 |
[06:05] | Yeah, he got in from Harrisburg last night. | 是啊 他昨晚从哈里斯堡回来的 |
[06:10] | Morning with me. Afternoon with him. | 早上跟我在一起 下午跟他在一起 |
[06:12] | No, it’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry, it’s none of my business. | 抱歉 不关我的事 |
[06:17] | And I put you in this position. | 而且是我害你两难 |
[06:19] | So, you take your time and decide– | 你慢慢考虑 决定… |
[06:22] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我已经决定了 |
[06:25] | I’m gonna talk to him today. | 我今天就跟他说 |
[06:28] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[06:29] | Yes. | 真的 |
[06:34] | You’re the one. You always have been. | 你就是我的真命天子 一直如此 |
[06:43] | You’re really giving away all these clothes? | 你真要把这些衣服都送出去 |
[06:45] | That’s like half of your wardrobe. | 这里几乎是你半个衣柜的衣服了 |
[06:47] | I’m just sick of the same old things. | 我只是厌倦了一成不变 |
[06:53] | You bought that dress last month. It looks beautiful on you. | 那裙子你上个月才买的 穿起来很漂亮 |
[06:56] | Well, if you like it so much, you can have it. | 你这么喜欢的话 送你了 |
[07:03] | You seemed really upset last night. | 你昨晚好像很难过 |
[07:06] | Do wanna talk about it? | 要谈谈吗 |
[07:07] | Spence, the last thing I wanna do is discuss | 斯宾塞 我最不想做的事 |
[07:08] | my feelings over a tub of Chunky Monkey. | 就是吃着猴子奶昔讨论感受 |
[07:14] | Okay, that’s your favorite skirt. | 这可是你最爱的短裙 |
[07:18] | No. It was Caleb’s favorite. | 不 是凯勒最爱我穿的短裙 |
[07:24] | Look, if you need more time to process– | 如果你需要时间去调整… |
[07:26] | Spencer, what is there to process? | 斯宾塞 有什么好调整的 |
[07:28] | He moved on. So ,I’m moving on, too. | 他已经翻篇了 我也要翻篇了 |
[07:32] | Hanna? They’re moving everything | 汉娜 他们修水管时 |
[07:33] | out of the basement while they fix that pipe. | 要把所有东西都搬出地下室 |
[07:35] | What in the world is happening in here? | 这里到底怎么回事 |
[07:37] | You’ve never seen anyone clean out their closet before? | 没见过人整理衣柜吗 |
[07:40] | Not in this house. | 这屋子里还真没见过 |
[07:43] | Look, maybe you shouldn’t be in such a rush | 也许你不该这么着急 |
[07:45] | to get rid of all these things. | 处理掉这些东西 |
[07:47] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[07:48] | I need more bags. | 我需要更多袋子 |
[08:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:07] | Anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[08:20] | Shana? Are you following me? | 莎娜 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[08:22] | I have a message for you. | 我有口信要带给你 |
[08:23] | – A message? From who? – Alison. | -口信 谁的口信 -艾莉森 |
[08:31] | Alison’s dead. | 艾莉森已经死了 |
[08:32] | Isn’t that what you told Spencer at the hospital? | 在医院你不就是这样跟斯宾塞说的吗 |
[08:34] | We both know that’s not true. | 你我都知道这不是真的 |
[08:36] | She wants you guys to stop looking for her. | 她不希望你们再继续找她 |
[08:38] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[08:38] | You almost got her killed at the inn last night. | 你们昨晚差点害她在旅馆被杀 |
[08:41] | Why would I believe anything you have to say? | 我凭什么相信你的话 |
[08:43] | – You didn’t know Alison. – Listen, Emily… | -你又不认识艾莉森 -艾米丽 |
[08:45] | I’ve known her since I was three. | 我三岁就认识她了 |
[08:47] | I grew up next door to her grandparents in Georgia. | 我在她佐治亚州的祖父母家隔壁长大 |
[08:50] | If you knew Alison, you wouldn’t be friends with Jenna. | 如果你认识艾莉森就不会跟詹娜交朋友 |
[08:52] | Alison asked me to come to Rosewood to help figure out | 艾莉森让我来玫瑰镇帮她查 |
[08:55] | who tried to kill her. Jenna’s on the list. | 谁想杀她 詹娜是嫌疑人之一 |
[08:58] | Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. | 要亲近朋友 更要亲近敌人 |
[09:03] | If you really are talking to her… | 如果你真能联系到她 |
[09:05] | Prove it. | 证明给我看 |
[09:07] | Radley’s offering my family a settlement? | 拉德里要跟我家和解 |
[09:10] | They’re not admitting any negligence on their part, | 他们不承认有任何过失 |
[09:12] | but the accident did happen on their premises, | 但意外的确发生在他们的房屋 |
[09:15] | so they want to give you and your family something for your loss. | 所以他们想给你和你的家人一些补偿 |
[09:17] | Well, what happened to us trying to shut down the place? | 不是说好我们要关掉那地方吗 |
[09:20] | I still want to. But after looking into it, | 我还这么想 但仔细看了这案子 |
[09:22] | I just don’t think there’s enough evidence | 我认为证据不足 |
[09:24] | to substantiate a lawsuit. | 无法起诉他们 |
[09:25] | We know Wilden altered the file. | 我们知道威尔登修改了文件 |
[09:27] | Yes, but he’s dead. | 是的 但他已经死了 |
[09:29] | There’s nobody else willing to testify against Radley. | 没人愿意指证拉德里了 |
[09:34] | Look, Toby, I know this isn’t what you wanted to hear, | 托比 我知道你不想听到这种消息 |
[09:38] | but at least you finally | 但至少你终于 |
[09:39] | know the truth about what happened to your mom. | 知道你妈妈到底出了什么事 |
[09:45] | I spoke with your father. | 我跟你父亲谈过了 |
[09:49] | He’s open to signing the agreement. | 他愿意签协议 |
[09:52] | But in order to move forward, you need to sign, too. | 但为了结束此事 你也得签 |
[10:03] | I know it’s not going to bring your mother back | 我知道这无法让你母亲死而复生 |
[10:04] | or change the past, | 或改变过去 |
[10:06] | but it can help your future. | 但这笔钱对你将来会有帮助 |
[10:20] | Hey there, beautiful. | 你好啊 美人 |
[10:28] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[10:31] | – It’s nothing. – Nothing? | -没事 -没事 |
[10:33] | You got a huge gash above your eye. | 你眼睛上面有道大伤口 |
[10:36] | Well, comes with the territory. | 要打胜仗受伤在所难免 |
[10:40] | Besides, you should’ve seen the other guy. | 你应该看看我的对手 |
[10:44] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[10:46] | Yeah. I missed you, too. | 我也想你了 |
[10:52] | You know, you should look into getting a new one of these. | 话说你应该想办法换个新的了 |
[10:58] | Well, I’ve had it since I was fifteen. | 这是我15岁时就开始用的 |
[11:00] | I practice with it before all my big meets. | 所有重要比赛之前我都会用它练习 |
[11:02] | Kind of a superstitious thing. | 有点迷信 |
[11:05] | Brought me good luck again. | 但它确实又给我带来了好运 |
[11:08] | I qualified for nationals. | 我入围全国大赛了 |
[11:10] | Wow. Congratulations. That’s amazing. | 恭喜你 真是太棒了 |
[11:13] | I’m not really surprised. | 可我并没有特别意外 |
[11:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | So you hungry? You wanna grab something to eat? | 你饿了没 想出去吃点东西吗 |
[11:22] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | Actually, no. | 实际上 还是算了 |
[11:34] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿了 |
[11:37] | I just– I need to talk to you about something. | 我就是…我需要和你谈谈 |
[11:42] | Sounds serious. | 听起来挺严肃的 |
[11:46] | Kinda is. | 有一点 |
[11:50] | While you were away, I… | 在你离开的时候 我 |
[11:53] | I was just doing some thinking and– | 我思考了一些事情 而且 |
[11:55] | You’re back with Ezra. | 你和以斯拉复合了 |
[11:57] | Aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[12:00] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[12:02] | You told me the kid wasn’t his. | 你告诉我那孩子不是他亲生的 |
[12:05] | You’ve been distant on the phone. | 你在电话里语气变冷漠了 |
[12:09] | Come on, Aria. I can handle the truth. | 直说吧 艾瑞亚 我能接受事实 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, Jake. | 对不起 杰克 |
[12:19] | I don’t get it. I thought things were going so well between us. | 我不懂 我以为我俩关系发展得很顺利 |
[12:23] | Well, they were. | 确实 |
[12:25] | – I love spending time with you. – Just… | -我很喜欢和你在一起 -只是 |
[12:28] | Not as much as with him. | 你更喜欢和以斯拉在一起 |
[12:31] | Ezra and I have a long history together. | 以斯拉和我毕竟在一起很久了 |
[12:38] | I hope we can still be friends. | 我希望我们还能做朋友 |
[12:45] | I’m gonna need a little time for that. | 那我得需要点时间 |
[12:53] | There’s a gag clause in this. | 协议里有个保密条款 |
[12:56] | If you sign this, you’re agreeing to never talk about | 如果你签了 你必须同意再也不谈论 |
[12:58] | What happened to your mother at Radley. | 你母亲在拉德里发生的事情 |
[13:00] | Not to the police, not the press. No one. | 不能告诉警察 媒体 谁都不能说 |
[13:02] | – I know. – And if you do, | -我知道 -而且如果你说了 |
[13:03] | You’re going to have to give back all this money | 你就必须还回所有的钱 |
[13:05] | plus a huge penalty. | 外加上一大笔罚金 |
[13:07] | It doesn’t matter. Your dad made it clear | 无所谓了 你父亲说的很明白 |
[13:08] | we don’t have a case. | 我们无法立案 |
[13:11] | Yeah, a little too clear. | 是的 说的太明白了点 |
[13:14] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[13:15] | One minute he wants to shut down Radley, | 前一分钟他还想关闭拉德里 |
[13:17] | And the next he wants to shut down you. | 下一分钟他就想堵你的嘴 |
[13:19] | My mom fell, Spencer. | 我妈妈是坠楼身亡的 斯宾塞 |
[13:21] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[13:22] | How do we know that for sure? | 我们怎么能确信 |
[13:24] | We still don’t know | 我们仍不知道 |
[13:25] | why she was up there unsupervised, | 她为什么要在无人监管的情况下爬上屋顶 |
[13:27] | Or who this “Fragile” Patient was with her. | 或者当时和她在一起的”脆弱”病人是谁 |
[13:32] | Your dad also said that if we went to court, | 你父亲还说了 如果我们上了法庭 |
[13:35] | Stuff about my mom’s past would be dug up. | 有关我妈妈之前的事情会被挖出来 |
[13:39] | It could get ugly. | 场面会变得很难看 |
[13:41] | Look, Toby, I’m not saying that you shouldn’t sign this. | 托比 我不是不让你签这个协议 |
[13:45] | But you have to make sure you | 但在签之前 你得确保 |
[13:46] | have all the information you need before you do. | 得到了你需要的所有信息 |
[13:55] | I told Shana to find out what Ali had said to me | 我告诉莎娜去了解 |
[13:57] | when she pulled me out of the barn. | 艾莉把我拉出谷仓时对我说的话 |
[13:59] | When we were looking for Dr. Sullivan? | 我们去找沙利文医生那一次 |
[14:02] | What did Ali say to you? | 艾莉对你说了什么 |
[14:04] | Uh, that’s something I want to keep just between us. | 我想保守我和艾莉之间的秘密 |
[14:09] | Well, Shana’s obviously lying. | 很显然 莎娜在说谎 |
[14:11] | I mean, Ali never mentioned her name once. | 我是指 艾莉从来没提起过她的名字 |
[14:13] | There were a lot of people in Ali’s life we didn’t know about. | 艾莉生活中有太多我们不知道的人 |
[14:16] | Wait, Shana knew Paige first? | 等等 莎娜先认识的佩奇 |
[14:19] | So what are we saying, that Paige is on Ali’s list, too? | 照这么说 佩奇也在艾莉的名单上 |
[14:22] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[14:24] | Even if they were friends, | 就算她们是朋友 |
[14:25] | why would Ali trust Shana more than us? | 为什么艾莉更信任莎娜而不是我们 |
[14:27] | – We were her best friends. – Are you forgetting? | -我们是她最好的朋友 -你们忘了吗 |
[14:30] | Someone’s been tormenting us for years. | 有人已经折磨我们很多年了 |
[14:32] | Making our lives miserable, one text at a time. | 每次一通短信就把我们生活搞得一团糟 |
[14:35] | I think Shana’s who we always thought she was: | 我觉得莎娜就是我们一直认为的那样 |
[14:37] | One of “A’s” minions. | A的跟班之一 |
[14:39] | And if “A” wants us to stop looking for Ali, | 如果A希望我们停止寻找艾莉 |
[14:41] | then that must mean Ali wasn’t hurt last night. | 那这一定就意味着艾莉昨天晚上没受伤 |
[14:44] | So, “A” wants us to believe Shana’s story so we stop looking | 所以说 A希望我们相信莎娜的故事 |
[14:46] | for Ali and he can find her. | 停止寻找艾莉 好让他能找到她 |
[14:52] | Come on, Em. | 想想看 艾米 |
[14:53] | You don’t seriously believe that Shana moved all the way up | 你不会真以为莎娜大老远从佐治亚搬过来 |
[14:56] | from Georgia so she could hunt down the person who tried | 就是为了追查试图杀害 |
[14:58] | to kill her childhood friend, do you? | 她儿时伙伴的那个家伙吧 |
[15:02] | Ali could make someone love her enough to do that. | 艾莉能让人爱她爱到这个地步 |
[15:10] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[15:13] | – I figured you’d want this back. – Thank you. | -我猜你想把这个拿回去 -谢谢 |
[15:17] | What happened in here? | 这儿发生了什么 |
[15:18] | Oh, a water pipe burst in the basement. | 地下室爆了一根水管 |
[15:20] | So this is where everything’s kind of living here for now. | 所以就把所有东西放到了这里 |
[15:24] | This is a nice pool table. | 这台球桌不错 |
[15:25] | We used to have one like it in my house. | 我们家原来有一个一模一样的 |
[15:27] | Yeah, my dad left it here. | 这是我爸爸留下的 |
[15:29] | I never really played much, though. | 但我不怎么玩 |
[15:32] | So, I was… I was gonna call you today. | 我今天本来打算联系你的 |
[15:35] | Check in, see how you’re doing. | 就想问问你最近怎样 |
[15:37] | Oh, I’m good. Yeah, I’m really good. | 我很好 真的很好 |
[15:41] | Um, do you have to be somewhere? | 你急着走吗 |
[15:43] | Or can you stick around to play a game or two? | 想留下来打几轮台球吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah. Sure, why not? | 好啊 |
[15:49] | Do you wanna rack them or should I? | 我来摆球还是你 |
[15:51] | You got it. | 你吧 |
[15:56] | Ali said she missed you the most. | 艾莉说她最想你 |
[15:58] | You were her favorite. | 她最喜欢你 |
[16:00] | Nobody loved her as much as you. | 没有人像你那么爱她 |
[16:03] | She gave you a choice. To stay or to go with her. | 她让你选择 留下来或者和她走 |
[16:08] | Before she left, she kissed you. | 她走之前 亲吻了你 |
[16:16] | Where is she? Where is Ali? | 那么艾莉去哪了呢 |
[16:19] | I never know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:21] | She’s always on the move. She finds me. | 她一直都在换地方 是她联系的我 |
[16:23] | How long have you known that she’s alive? | 你知道她活着有多长时间了 |
[16:25] | Since Mona went to Radley. | 自从梦娜进了拉德里就知道了 |
[16:29] | You’ve known this whole time? | 你一直都知道吗 |
[16:31] | Why did she… she come to you? | 为什么她找到你呢 |
[16:34] | She wants to meet you, Emily. Tonight. | 她今晚想见你 艾米丽 |
[16:38] | But you have to go alone. | 但是你必须一个人去 |
[16:40] | That’s the only way it’ll be safe. | 只有这样 才会安全 |
[16:43] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[16:46] | I guess you really were her favorite. | 我觉得是因为她最喜欢你 |
[16:56] | That’s not the ball you wanna try and sink. | 那个球不是你的 |
[16:57] | You’re stripes, remember? | 你是花球 知道吗 |
[17:00] | Well, I was just giving you a head start. | 就算我让着你吧 |
[17:09] | I’m surprised you’re in such a good mood. | 你精神这么好 我很惊讶 |
[17:12] | I was worried about you last night. | 昨晚我还很担心你 |
[17:14] | No, I just had to get it out of my system. | 我就是这样的人 |
[17:18] | You know you don’t have to put up a front with me. | 你不用在我面前强颜欢笑 |
[17:20] | Are you gonna let me hit my stripes or not? | 你到底想不想让我打花球 |
[17:27] | God, what am I doing wrong? | 天 我怎么了 |
[17:31] | Here. Let me show you. | 来 让我教你 |
[17:34] | First of all, you’re holding your stick way too low. | 首先 你把杆子拿的太低了 |
[17:37] | Once you get the angle that you want… | 一旦对准了角度 |
[17:41] | you just, um, | 你就 |
[17:44] | you just take the shot. | 你就可以打出去了 |
[17:49] | Wow. See? Not bad. | 看到了吗 不错啊 |
[17:53] | Watch out, Travis. I’m coming for you. | 特拉维斯 小心了 我要赶上你了 |
[17:57] | Shana knew the conversation we had outside the barn. | 莎娜知道我们在谷仓外的谈话 |
[17:59] | Word for word. | 每个字都知道 |
[18:00] | Well, “A” has a way of | A有这种 |
[18:01] | knowing things that seem impossible to know. | 知道一切不可能的事情的能力 |
[18:03] | I looked into it and her story checks out. | 我查了的 她的故事是真的 |
[18:06] | Shana did grow up next door to Ali’s grandparents. | 莎娜的确在艾莉祖父母的隔壁长大 |
[18:08] | That doesn’t mean she’s in contact with her now. | 但不意味着她们现在还有联系 |
[18:12] | Look, I took pictures of some of the stories | 我在A偷走艾莉的日记之前 |
[18:13] | in Ali’s journal before “A” got it. | 照下了里面的几面 |
[18:15] | And there are descriptions | 里面有一些关于 |
[18:16] | of other places that she could be hiding. | 她藏身之处的描述 |
[18:17] | We can keep looking. | 我们可以接着找 |
[18:21] | Ali wants to meet me tonight. | 艾莉今晚想见我 |
[18:24] | Like she wanted to meet you at the kissing rock yesterday? | 就像昨天想和你在亲吻石见面一样吗 |
[18:27] | She needs our help, Spence. | 斯宾塞 她需要我们的帮助 |
[18:29] | Did Shana tell you this? | 莎娜告诉你的吗 |
[18:35] | Look, even if this were true, | 听着 就算这是真的 |
[18:39] | Why would Ali only want to meet with you? | 为什么艾莉只想和你见面 |
[18:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:43] | Maybe “A” can’t watch all of us all the time. | 也许是因为A没有办法同时监视我们所有人 |
[18:46] | Look, I know you wanna | 听着 我知道你很想相信 |
[18:47] | believe that this is Alison reaching out to you, | 这的确是艾莉森想和你见面 |
[18:48] | But it’s not Ali, okay? This is “A”. | 但这不是艾莉 好吗 这是A |
[18:51] | I don’t think so. Not this time. | 我不这么想 这次绝不是 |
[18:53] | Just because Shana knows | 仅仅是因为莎娜知道 |
[18:54] | about this one conversation you and Ali had? | 你和艾莉的一段对话吗 |
[18:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:00] | Well, you’re not going alone. | 那么你不能一个人去 |
[19:02] | That’s the only way she’ll meet me. | 只有一个人她才肯见我 |
[19:04] | Spencer, I told you because I didn’t want to lie to you. | 斯宾塞 我告诉你是因为我不想对你撒谎 |
[19:08] | Okay? Don’t make me sorry that I did. | 不要让我后悔这么做 好吗 |
[20:01] | Somebody’s getting the royal treatment. | 有人要得到星级待遇了 |
[20:04] | Well, your mom will be home soon. | 你妈妈快回来了 |
[20:05] | I wanted to do something special for her. | 我想为她做些特别的事情 |
[20:08] | I would have just gone for jewelry instead of roasted duck. | 要是我就会去买珠宝 而不是烤鸭 |
[20:10] | But that’s just me. | 但这只是我的想法 |
[20:13] | I’m hoping you’ll join us. | 希望你能加入我们 |
[20:14] | I think we all could use a nice family night together. | 我觉得会是一个很好的家庭之夜 |
[20:22] | Toby told me about the settlement, dad. | 托比告诉了我关于契约的事 爸爸 |
[20:25] | Yeah, it’s a decent amount of money. | 对的 那是很大一笔钱 |
[20:28] | It’s not money that he’s after. | 他想要的不是钱 |
[20:30] | A couple of days ago | 几天之前 |
[20:31] | he was ready to settle for a letter of apology. | 他想要的是一封道歉信 |
[20:34] | Mushroom puff? | 蘑菇泡芙 要吗 |
[20:36] | No, thanks. I try to stay away from fungus. | 不用了 谢谢 我想远离真菌 |
[20:43] | It’s not like you to back away from a case this quickly. | 这么快就在案子上退缩 这不像你 |
[20:48] | I just did what’s best for Toby’s family. | 我只是做了对托比家最好的决定 |
[20:52] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[20:57] | Why don’t you let me deal with my clients, | 你就不能让我自己处理我的客户 |
[20:59] | and you worry just about yourself. | 而你就管好你自己吗 |
[21:03] | Now make yourself useful while I’m showering | 我去洗澡了 你做点有用的事吧 |
[21:04] | and pick out some music for dinner. | 选点晚餐时的音乐 |
[21:07] | And please, make it something happy, upbeat. | 记得选点欢快积极的 |
[21:18] | I don’t like it, but I don’t understand | 我不喜欢这样 而且我不明白 |
[21:20] | how you can make such a colossal mistake. | 你怎么能犯如此大的错误 |
[21:22] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:23] | Do you see how this is– this is difficult? | 你知道这有多 多难吗 |
[21:25] | No, look at me! Look at me when I’m talking to you. | 不 看着我 我在跟你说话 |
[21:28] | This doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理 |
[21:30] | You have really screwed up. | 你真的搞砸了 |
[21:32] | You have really screwed up! | 你真的搞砸了 |
[21:34] | Oh, yes, please! Please drive away! | 很好 走吧 你就走吧 |
[21:36] | This isn’t over! | 这事还没完 |
[21:52] | Five in a row. | 连进五球 |
[21:53] | Wow, you’re really kicking my ass. | 你还真厉害 |
[21:55] | Well, it’s easy to win when someone lets you. | 有人故意让我 自然容易赢 |
[21:59] | All right, it’s getting late. | 好吧 有点晚了 |
[22:01] | I should probably take off. | 我该走了 |
[22:03] | Yeah. Well, this was fun. | 这挺好玩的 |
[22:05] | We should do it again soon. | 我们以后可以再玩 |
[22:07] | Rematch anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[22:15] | Sorry. Sorry, that was so stupid. | 抱歉 抱歉 我太蠢了 |
[22:18] | Of course you’re not into me like that. | 我知道你对我不是那种喜欢 |
[22:21] | No, look… it’s not that. | 不 听着 不是这样的 |
[22:26] | Then what? | 那是怎样 |
[22:28] | You’re just getting out of a relationship. | 你才刚刚结束一段恋爱 |
[22:31] | No, I’m not just getting out. | 不 那不仅仅是结束 |
[22:32] | I’m completely out. It’s done. | 是彻底结束了 那都过去了 |
[22:38] | Maybe we should give this a little more time. | 或许我们该给彼此多一点时间 |
[23:45] | Mom. I thought you were going out after work with Ted. | 妈 我以为你下班后和泰德出去了 |
[23:49] | He had to cancel. Hello, travis. | 他有事取消了 你好 特拉维斯 |
[23:53] | Hi, Mrs. Marin. | 你好 玛琳太太 |
[23:55] | Can I speak to you for a second, please? | 我能跟你谈一下吗 |
[24:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:13] | I thought you and Travis were just friends. | 我以为你和特拉维斯只是朋友 |
[24:15] | We are. | 的确是 |
[24:17] | You kiss all your friends like that? | 你会那样亲吻你的朋友吗 |
[24:18] | Don’t judge me. | 别指责我 |
[24:20] | I’m not judging, I’m concerned. | 我不是指责你 我是关心你 |
[24:23] | Uh, sorry to interrupt… but I really should get going. | 抱歉 打断一下 我真的该走了 |
[24:26] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[24:26] | No, Travis, stay here. | 不 特拉维斯 留下来 |
[24:28] | I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我明天打给你 |
[24:30] | Travis, you have a little… | 特拉维斯 你脖子上有点… |
[24:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:37] | Okay, are you serious? You basically just kicked him out. | 你是认真的吗 你几乎是把他赶走了 |
[24:40] | You will thank me later. | 你以后会感谢我的 |
[24:41] | Trust me, throwing yourself at a new guy | 相信我 随便和另一个人开始交往 |
[24:44] | is not the way to get over the old one. | 并不能帮你忘记过去那个人 |
[24:46] | You’re one to throw stones. | 这可都是跟你学的 |
[24:48] | Okay. I know that you’re hurting right now, | 我知道你现在很痛苦 |
[24:52] | but if you could take a step back, | 但如果你退一步想想 |
[24:53] | you’d see I’m just trying to help– | 你就会明白我只是想帮你 |
[24:55] | I’m sick of everyone telling me what they think I should | 我烦透了每个人都来告诉我该做什么 |
[24:57] | and shouldn’t do to get over Caleb. | 不该做什么才能忘记凯勒 |
[24:59] | It’s my broken heart! | 心碎的人是我 |
[25:57] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:59] | Jessica Dilaurentis is on the board at Radley? | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯是拉德里理事会成员 |
[26:03] | Is this why you’re pushing Toby to sign this agreement? | 所以你才逼托比签那份协议 |
[26:05] | Jessica being on the board | 杰西卡是不是理事会成员 |
[26:06] | has nothing to do with the facts of the case. | 都和这案子没关系 |
[26:08] | Did she tell you that Toby’s mother’s death was an accident? | 是她告诉你托比母亲的死是个意外吗 |
[26:11] | Or was that your brilliant idea? | 还是你那聪明脑袋自己想出来的 |
[26:13] | Spencer… | 斯宾塞 |
[26:17] | I’m going to the airport to pick up your mom. | 我要去机场接你妈妈了 |
[26:19] | If you’re gonna continue to act like this, | 如果你再这样的话 |
[26:20] | I suggest you find another place to eat dinner. | 我建议你还是去别的地方吃晚饭吧 |
[26:24] | Is Jason even in rehab? | 杰森真的在康复中心吗 |
[26:26] | Or did you make that up, too? | 还是连这都是你编的 |
[26:42] | Toby, listen. | 托比 听着 |
[26:44] | Whatever you do, do not sign that agreement. | 千万不要签那份协议 |
[26:46] | Okay? I’ll explain it to you later. Just don’t. | 知道吗 我会跟你解释的 总之别签 |
[27:19] | Put your coat on. We’re going out. | 穿上外套 我们要出去了 |
[27:31] | It was so thoughtful of you. | 你真是太体贴了 |
[27:33] | Keep it. | 不用了 |
[27:36] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[27:39] | What am I gonna do with it? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:41] | I don’t have another Aria in my life. | 我生命里没有第二个艾瑞亚了 |
[27:46] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那… |
[27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:55] | All right, I’ll let you get back to your jump roping. | 那我不打扰你继续跳绳了 |
[28:06] | You know, I do care about you. | 你知道我喜欢你 |
[28:10] | Which is why it’s hard for me to understand | 所以我真的不明白 |
[28:12] | why you wanna be with a guy like Ezra. | 为什么你会和以斯拉那样的人在一起 |
[28:15] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话什么意思 |
[28:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:20] | No, you were just about to tell me something. What? | 不 你有话对我说 是什么 |
[28:25] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[28:29] | I saw him totally go off on a woman outside the Grille today. | 我看到他今天在栅格咖啡厅外对一个女人发火 |
[28:33] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[28:35] | Some blonde. He was screaming at her | 是个金发女人 他在对她狂吼 |
[28:38] | and pounding on her car. | 还猛锤她的车 |
[28:38] | That couldn’t have been Ezra. | 那不可能是以斯拉 |
[28:39] | He’s been in Philly all day. | 他一整天都在费城 |
[28:41] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:47] | I always wondered if Ezra was the person you were afraid of. | 我一直很好奇以斯拉是否就是你害怕的那个人 |
[28:52] | I’m not afraid of Ezra. | 我不怕以斯拉 |
[28:54] | – Well, maybe you should be. – Look… | -也许你该怕他 -听我说 |
[28:56] | The Ezra I know doesn’t have a mean bone in his body. | 我认识的以斯拉根本不可能干坏事 |
[29:05] | You do know him best. | 是啊 你特别了解他 |
[29:11] | Just do yourself a favor: keep your eyes open. | 帮你自己一个忙 擦亮你的双眼 |
[29:27] | When your dad left me for Isabelle, | 你爸爸把我交给伊莎贝尔时 |
[29:30] | I was devastated. And furious. | 我很震惊 也很愤怒 |
[29:34] | I was lashing out at all the wrong people. | 我把火气撒在无辜的人身上 |
[29:37] | And a friend of mine suggested that I come here. | 我的一个朋友建议我来这里 |
[29:41] | To throw plates against a wall? | 把盘子扔在墙上吗 |
[29:42] | You’d be surprised how good it feels. | 你会惊讶的 那种感觉很爽 |
[29:45] | ‘Kay? Come on. | 好吗 来吧 |
[29:48] | Give it a try. | 试试吧 |
[29:50] | I don’t see how this will change the fact that Caleb’s gone. | 我不觉得这样能改变凯勒离开的事实 |
[29:53] | It won’t. | 是不会改变 |
[29:55] | But it might help you get past the anger. | 但也许会帮你摆脱愤怒 |
[29:59] | And once you do, I promise | 一旦你的愤怒消去 我保证 |
[30:00] | you’ll start to look at things differently. | 你看待事物的态度会不一样 |
[30:03] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:04] | What do you have to lose? | 反正也没什么损失 |
[30:19] | See? | 对吧 |
[30:34] | I wish I could come home to this every night. | 真希望我每天回家你都在 |
[30:36] | So you have fun with Curtis? | 你和柯蒂斯玩得开心吗 |
[30:38] | Yeah, it was great catching up with him. | 是啊 我们聊得很开心 |
[30:42] | You know, I’m starving. Do you want like pizza or something? | 我饿了 你想吃披萨吗 |
[30:46] | Yeah, pizza sounds good. | 好啊 披萨挺好的 |
[30:48] | Great. | 那好 |
[30:49] | Did you come in on the last train? | 你是赶最后一班车回来的吗 |
[30:51] | Yeah, I just made it. | 是啊 刚好来得及 |
[30:53] | Uh, I’m gonna wash up. | 我先去洗澡 |
[30:56] | Jake saw you today. | 杰克今天见到你了 |
[31:03] | Saw me where? | 在哪里见到我的 |
[31:05] | Outside the Grille. | 在栅格咖啡厅外 |
[31:06] | Said that you were talking to some woman. | 说你在和某个女人说话 |
[31:08] | Actually, he used the word screaming. | 其实他说的是 你当时在狂吼 |
[31:15] | Did you even go to Philadelphia? | 你今天到底去没去费城 |
[31:19] | No. | 没去 |
[31:22] | Who’s the woman, Ezra? | 那女人是谁 以斯拉 |
[31:25] | Maggie’s lawyer. | 是麦琪的律师 |
[31:28] | Maggie’s lawyer? | 麦琪的律师 |
[31:30] | Why were you meeting with her? | 你为什么和她见面 |
[31:33] | Maggie is trying to prevent me from seeing Malcolm. | 麦琪想要阻止我见马尔科姆 |
[31:37] | I didn’t know that you wanted that. | 所以你很想见他吗 |
[31:40] | Just because he’s not my son, | 虽然他不是我儿子 |
[31:41] | doesn’t mean I don’t care about him. | 但这并不代表我不在乎他 |
[31:46] | So, that’s what you were doing all day? | 所以你这一整天都在忙这个 |
[31:47] | You were meeting with her lawyer? | 忙着去见她的律师 |
[31:49] | Her lawyer. My lawyer. | 她的律师 我的律师 |
[31:51] | The whole thing is very complicated. | 整件事都很复杂 |
[31:52] | But why would you keep that from me? | 但你为什么瞒着我呢 |
[31:55] | Because having them in my life destroyed us once. | 因为他们的事 我们闹僵过一次 |
[31:58] | And we’re just getting our footing back. | 而我们的关系才刚刚恢复 |
[32:00] | I didn’t want to take the chance that that would upset you. | 我不希望让你因为这件事不开心 |
[32:05] | Okay, that doesn’t explain your violent outburst. | 好吧 但你为什么要发怒呢 |
[32:08] | I mean, Jake said that you really scared this woman. | 杰克说 你当时把她吓坏了 |
[32:12] | The conversation was heated. | 当时的对话比较激烈 |
[32:14] | Voices were raised. | 可能声音也高 |
[32:16] | There was nothing violent about it. | 但是完全没有暴力因素 |
[32:19] | So, either Jake misinterpreted what he saw, | 杰克可能误会了当时的情形 |
[32:22] | or he’s trying to make me look bad | 不然就是他想抹黑我 |
[32:24] | so you’ll rethink your decision. | 想让你重新考虑你的决定 |
[32:28] | Ezra, I really want this to work. | 以斯拉 我真的很想和你在一起 |
[32:31] | But it’s only going to if we’re honest with each other. | 但前提是我们必须对彼此坦诚 |
[32:34] | I made a mistake. | 我错了 |
[32:37] | I really am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:39] | Look, I chose you knowing all that comes with it. | 我选择了你 也知道这样做的结果 |
[32:44] | It’s a choice I’m really happy that I made. | 而这个决定让我很开心 |
[33:01] | You’re not coming in? | 你不进去吗 |
[34:26] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[34:28] | Yeah, I’ve missed you so much. | 是啊 我很想你 |
[34:36] | You have no idea how hard it’s been to stay away. | 这么久不能回来 我真的很难过 |
[34:39] | Then don’t anymore. | 那就回来吧 |
[34:41] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[34:43] | We can go to the police. Or your parents. | 我们可以去找警察 或者找你的父母 |
[34:45] | I wish I could. I just don’t know who I can trust. | 我也希望这样 但我不知道还能相信谁 |
[34:48] | You can trust me. Spencer, Aria– | 你可以相信我 斯宾塞 艾瑞亚 |
[34:52] | I know I can trust you, Em. | 我知道我可以相信你 艾米 |
[34:53] | I’m just not sure about them. | 但是她们就不一定了 |
[34:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:59] | You never stopped caring about me, did you? | 你一直都是关心我的对不对 |
[35:02] | Even after everything I put you through. | 尽管我让你经历了那么多事 |
[35:05] | You don’t know how much I regret hurting you. | 你不知道我有多后悔伤害过你 |
[35:09] | If I could do it all over again, things would be so different. | 如果可以重新来过 事情一定会不一样 |
[35:13] | Who’s doing this to you? Tell me who you’re hiding from. | 是谁这么对你的 告诉我你在躲谁 |
[35:17] | I thought I knew. But I was wrong. | 我以为我知道 但我错了 |
[35:20] | That’s why I need you, Em. | 所以我需要你 艾米 |
[35:22] | Help me find “A” so I can come home. | 帮我找到A 我就可以回家了 |
[35:25] | So that’s who you think tried to kill you? | 你觉得是A想杀你吗 |
[35:28] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[35:30] | Who’s out there? | 谁来了 |
[35:32] | Did you tell anyone about this? | 你告诉过别人吗 |
[35:47] | Ali, wait! | 艾莉 等等 |
[35:50] | Ali! Please! Open up, Ali! | 艾莉 快打开 艾莉 |
[35:53] | Ali, open up, please! | 艾莉 快打开 求你了 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:57] | Please Ali, I just want to talk. | 艾莉 我只想跟你好好谈谈 |
[36:17] | I don’t understand. How could she just disappear like that? | 我不明白 她怎么会凭空消失呢 |
[36:20] | She didn’t disappear. You scared her away. | 她不是消失 是被你吓跑了 |
[36:23] | I can’t believe you followed me here. | 你竟然跟踪我到这里 |
[36:25] | I thought you were putting yourself in danger. | 我以为你会有危险 |
[36:26] | Yeah, well, you thought wrong. | 你想错了 |
[36:30] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[36:32] | You’re gonna have to work harder than that. | 说句对不起就没事了吗 |
[36:35] | I betrayed Alison. | 我背叛了艾莉森 |
[36:37] | She’s never gonna reach out to me again. | 她再也不会找我帮忙了 |
[36:41] | She’s still playing games with us. | 她还是在跟我们玩游戏 |
[36:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:44] | Ali sucked you back in. | 艾莉把你拉回她那边了 |
[36:47] | She knew you were pulling away and that’s why she picked you. | 她知道你开始放弃了 所以才选了你 |
[36:49] | She wanted to make you feel special | 她想让你感觉自己很特别 |
[36:51] | so that you wouldn’t give up on her. | 这样你才不会放弃她 |
[36:52] | – That’s sick. – No. It’s brilliant. | -你想太多了 -不 她很聪明 |
[36:54] | It wasn’t like that, okay? She was different tonight. | 不是那样的 她今晚跟以前不一样 |
[36:57] | She was sincere. | 她很真诚 |
[36:58] | She can trust you, | 她说能相信你 |
[36:59] | but she’s not sure about the rest of us? | 但是我们就不一定了 |
[37:01] | Don’t you get it? She’s trying to divide us. | 你还不明白吗 她是想分裂我们 |
[37:03] | – She wouldn’t do that. – Wouldn’t she? | -她不会那样做的 -是吗 |
[37:07] | Wait. You were listening? This whole time? | 等等 你一直都在偷听我们的谈话吗 |
[37:12] | We can’t let her come between us. | 我们不能让她分裂我们 |
[37:14] | I’d say you’re doing a great job of that all on your own. | 你老这样的话 不需要她也会分裂 |
[37:16] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t! | -对不起 -别碰我 |
[37:28] | Wow. The Greeks really know how to live. | 厉害 还是你懂生存之道啊 |
[37:31] | You wanna throw another stack? | 想再扔一轮吗 |
[37:32] | Are you kidding me? I’m just getting warmed up. | 开什么玩笑 我刚做好热身呢 |
[37:34] | All right. | 那好 |
[37:36] | Hey, mom? | 妈 |
[37:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[37:58] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[38:00] | Um, just with Emily. | 跟艾米丽在一起呢 |
[38:03] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[38:05] | Yeah, so Jessica Dilaurentis is on the board at Radley. | 杰西卡·迪劳伦提斯是拉德里董事会的 |
[38:09] | – And that must be why my dad changed– – I signed the agreement. | -所以我爸才改了… -协议我签了 |
[38:14] | What? Wait when? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[38:17] | Before I got your message. It doesn’t matter. | 我收到你的信息之前 时间不重要 |
[38:19] | Of course it does. My dad manipulated you into signing it. | 怎么不重要 那是我爸逼你签的 |
[38:21] | That may be true, but my dad and I had a long talk today | 可能是吧 但是我跟我爸今天谈了很久 |
[38:24] | and we decided to move on from this. | 我们决定向前看了 |
[38:27] | It’s the best thing for our family. | 这对我们家是最好的选择 |
[38:28] | Toby, You can’t do that. | 托比 你不能这样 |
[38:30] | There’s clearly so much more | 很明显这件事 |
[38:32] | to this cover-up than we know. | 一定另有隐情 |
[38:33] | What I know… | 我只知道 |
[38:35] | is my mother didn’t kill herself. | 我母亲不是自杀 |
[38:39] | Now whether she fell or some disturbed patient | 至于她是跌倒了 还是被人推倒了 |
[38:42] | pushed her doesn’t matter. | 都不重要了 |
[38:43] | It doesn’t matter? | 不重要吗 |
[38:44] | How can it not matter? Don’t you want to know | 怎么会不重要呢 难道你不想知道 |
[38:46] | who that disturbed patient is? | 推她的人是谁吗 |
[38:48] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[38:50] | Let it go, Spencer. It’s over. | 放开吧 斯宾塞 结束了 |
[39:58] | Hey. It’s me, Hanna. | 喂 是我 汉娜 |
[40:04] | I keep replaying the past few weeks | 我一直在想 |
[40:07] | over and over again in my head. | 最近几周发生的事 |
[40:11] | Trying to pinpoint the exact moment I lost you. | 想弄清楚我到底是什么时候失去你的 |
[40:16] | Wondering if I could’ve done something differently. | 想弄清楚到底是哪里做错了 |
[40:24] | But, I just wanted to let you know that… | 但现在我只想让你知道 |
[40:30] | It was the best year of my life. | 有你的这段日子我很幸福 |
[40:54] | Hey, you’re just in time. | 你来得刚刚好 |
[40:56] | That looks amazing. | 看起来真好吃 |
[41:55] | You have something… | 你嘴巴上… |
[41:58] | No. I… | 别动 我来… |