时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s the perfect hideaway– | 完美的藏匿点 |
[00:04] | an empty bed and breakfast, | 无人的食宿 |
[00:05] | I think we should go check it out. | 我们去看看吧 |
[00:07] | Are you stopping? | 你要停下来吗 |
[00:08] | No. | 不 |
[00:08] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没动 |
[00:09] | The engine stopped working. | 发动机熄火了 |
[00:10] | Maggie is trying to prevent me from seeing Malcolm. | 麦琪想要阻止我见马尔科姆 |
[00:13] | I didn’t know that you wanted that. | 所以你很想见他吗 |
[00:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:17] | Maybe we should give this a little more time. | 或许我们该给彼此多一点时间 |
[00:19] | I’m officer Holbrooke. | 我是霍尔布鲁克警官 |
[00:20] | My partner and I are investigating the murders of Officer Reynolds | 我和同事正在调查雷诺兹警官 |
[00:23] | and Detective Wilden. | 和威尔登警长的谋杀案 |
[00:25] | We could have this place. | 我们可以来这里 |
[00:26] | It could be our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[00:28] | Look, I took pictures of some of the stories in Ali’s journal | 我在A偷走艾莉的日记之前 |
[00:30] | before “A” got it. | 照下了里面的几页 |
[00:31] | Ali wants to meet me tonight. | 艾莉今晚想见我 |
[00:32] | Well, you’re not going alone. | 那你不能一个人去 |
[00:33] | That’s the only way she’ll meet me. | 只身前往 她才肯见我 |
[00:35] | Did you tell anyone about this? | 你告诉过别人吗 |
[00:37] | I can’t believe you followed me here. | 你竟然跟踪我到这里 |
[00:39] | She can trust you but not the rest of us? | 她说能相信你 但是我们就不一定了 |
[00:41] | She’s trying to divide us. | 她是想分裂我们 |
[00:42] | You’re doing a really good job of that all on your own. | 你老这样的话 不需要她也会分裂 |
[00:44] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t! | -对不起 -别碰我 |
[00:48] | Well, I missed, like, half the movie. | 我大概错过了半场电影 |
[00:49] | That dude that was sitting in front of us | 坐我们前面的那老兄 |
[00:51] | kept making sales calls. | 一直在打推销电话 |
[00:52] | Sales calls? I thought he was breaking up with somebody. | 推销电话 我以为他在跟人分手呢 |
[00:54] | He was. His car. | 是的 跟他的车分手 |
[00:56] | I swear, if Spencer was there, | 我保证 如果斯宾塞在的话 |
[00:57] | she would’ve pegged him with her jelly beans. | 肯定会拿软心豆粒糖砸他的 |
[01:02] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:04] | But seriously. You cannot hold onto this. | 不过说真的 你也不能气一辈子吧 |
[01:06] | Spencer was just trying to protect you. | 斯宾塞只是想保护你 |
[01:08] | No, she was trying to control the situation. | 不 她是想控制局面 |
[01:10] | Like she always does. | 一如既往 |
[01:11] | Emily, look, she thought that you were making a mistake. | 艾米丽 她以为你在犯错 |
[01:14] | I did. By trusting her. | 是的 相信她就是个错误 |
[01:17] | – Em… – No, I was this close | -艾米… -不 我差这么一点 |
[01:18] | to finding out from Alison | 就能问清楚艾莉森 |
[01:19] | what happened that night she disappeared. | 她失踪当晚出什么事了 |
[01:21] | And now we’ll never hear from her again. | 现在我们肯定再也收不到她的消息了 |
[01:35] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[01:36] | What the hell is this? | 真是搞什么鬼 |
[01:38] | Dad said I could have a few friends over. | 爸爸说我可以请几个朋友来 |
[01:39] | This is not a “few friends”. | 这可不是”几个” |
[01:42] | – Aria, chill. – No, I’m not “chillin'”! | -艾瑞亚 淡定 -不 我才不要淡定 |
[01:44] | Dad left me in charge for the weekend, | 爸爸让我这周末照看这个家 |
[01:45] | and I don’t wanna spend the next two days | 我可不想用接下来两天时间 |
[01:47] | peeling pepperoni off the walls. | 扣墙上的辣肠 |
[01:51] | Uh, hello? | 喂喂 |
[01:53] | This is somebody’s desk. | 这是别人的书桌 |
[01:56] | Move it! | 让开 |
[01:57] | Okay, people are still eating. | 大家还在吃呢 |
[01:59] | Well, tell them it’s take-out. I’m going upstairs, okay? | 跟他们说出去吃 我要上楼了 |
[02:02] | You have ten minutes to clear all this people out of here. | 给你十分钟清场 |
[02:04] | All right? | 行吗 |
[02:06] | Come on, Em. | 走吧 艾米 |
[02:31] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[02:32] | Hey, in Ali’s story about her date with an older guy, | 艾莉的故事里提到跟一个老男人约会 |
[02:34] | are they talking about | 他们在一起聊 |
[02:35] | “Novels and travel” or “Shovels and gravel”? | “小说和旅行”还是”铁铲和沙砾” |
[02:40] | I’m trying to piece this together. | 我想把故事拼凑起来 |
[02:42] | Her handwriting is so sloppy. | 她的笔记太潦草了 |
[02:43] | It’s like doing mad libs in reverse. | 简直像在倒推疯狂填词 |
[02:45] | But Ali on a date with a mystery dude, | 艾莉跟一个神秘男子约会 |
[02:47] | it seems kind of important. | 貌似挺重要的 |
[02:49] | Okay, well, the “mystery dude” | 我们要关注的 |
[02:49] | we should be focusing on is Patterson. | “神秘男士”应该是帕特森 |
[02:53] | Patterson? Isn’t that that kid in world history | 帕特森 那不是世界史课上 |
[02:55] | who’s always sniffing his fingers? | 一直嗅手指的男生吗 |
[02:58] | No, James Patterson, the author. | 不 作家詹姆斯·帕特森 |
[03:00] | This guy just gets the criminal mind. | 这家伙太懂犯罪心理了 |
[03:04] | Okay, first of all, | 首先 |
[03:05] | when were you interested in anybody born before 1989? | 你什么时候对生于1989年以前的人有兴趣了 |
[03:09] | Think about it. | 你想想啊 |
[03:09] | The person who tried to kill Alison | 想杀艾莉森的人 |
[03:11] | dumped some random into a hole | 随便扔了个人在坑里 |
[03:12] | and tried to make her look like Ali. | 想让人误以为那是艾莉 |
[03:14] | Maybe we shouldn’t refer to the dead girl as a “random”. | 我们不该说那个死去的女孩是”随便扔的” |
[03:17] | Look, if we follow the trail of “A”‘s cover-up, | 如果我们跟着A的幌子这条线 |
[03:19] | it could lead us right back to “A”. | 也许就能找到A |
[03:21] | Spencer, this guy’s a genius. | 斯宾塞 这家伙就是个天才 |
[03:22] | It’s the third book of his I’ve read this week. | 这是我这周看他的第三本书了 |
[03:25] | Is Travis reading them to you? | 特拉维斯念给你听的吗 |
[03:27] | No. I’m not seeing him anymore. | 没有 我没在见他了 |
[03:30] | I decided not to rush into anything. | 我决定冷静一段时间 |
[03:32] | Wait, so you stayed home to read a book | 等下 所以你待在家看书 |
[03:34] | instead of going to that chick-flick with Aria and Emily? | 而没跟艾瑞亚和艾米丽出去玩 |
[03:37] | Well, I wasn’t invited. | 她们没请我 |
[03:38] | – Why? – Why? | -为什么 -为什么 |
[03:40] | Because Emily is so pissed at you | 因为艾米丽太生你气了 |
[03:42] | that she’s pissed at me for not being pissed at you. | 而我不生你气 她连我一起气了 |
[03:46] | – Where is your dad anyway? – He’s teaching in Syracuse. | -你爸上哪去了 -在锡拉库扎[意大利]教书 |
[03:49] | I swear, the next time he’s out of town, | 我发誓 下次他离开家 |
[03:50] | I am so staying at your place. | 我一定要住你家去 |
[03:54] | Hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[03:57] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[03:59] | Using the restroom facilities. | 上厕所 |
[04:00] | I don’t have a toilet in my bedroom, Mona. | 我房里没厕所 梦娜 |
[04:01] | What are you doing in my house? | 你来我家干什么 |
[04:04] | I was invited here. | 我受邀前来 |
[04:06] | By Mike. | 迈克请我的 |
[04:07] | Mike invited you? | 迈克请你 |
[04:09] | Here? Why? | 来这儿 为什么 |
[04:11] | This may come as a shock to you, Emily, | 你可能会很吃惊 艾米丽 |
[04:13] | but some people don’t tuck ‘n roll every time I walk into a room. | 但还是有人会热情地邀请我进家门的 |
[04:19] | Love your wallpaper, by the way. | 话说我很喜欢你的墙纸 |
[04:21] | It’s so you. | 很有你的风格 |
[04:55] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[04:58] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:59] | Can you come in for a sec? | 能进来一下吗 |
[05:02] | Look, I promise I’m not trying to be a hard-ass, okay? | 我保证不会为难你 |
[05:05] | We just– we haven’t really had a chance to talk about last night. | 我们还没机会谈谈昨晚的事 |
[05:09] | I’ll finish cleaning after school. | 我放学回来就打扫干净 |
[05:11] | Wait. | 等下 |
[05:14] | What’s the deal with Mona? | 梦娜昨晚怎么来了 |
[05:16] | Uh, we met in a group at school. | 我们在学校的小组遇到的 |
[05:18] | And we have a lot of friends in common. | 有很多共同的朋友 |
[05:21] | What group? | 什么小组 |
[05:21] | It’s a discussion group. | 讨论组 |
[05:23] | In the counseling center. | 在咨询中心 |
[05:24] | We meet up after school and talk about stuff. | 我们放学后就过去聊聊天 |
[05:26] | Like what? Terror-tactics? | 聊什么 恐怖行动策略吗 |
[05:29] | Mr. Fazelli knows Mona’s past. | 法泽利先生知道梦娜的过去 |
[05:31] | Fazelli retired. | 法泽利退休了 |
[05:32] | There’s a new counselor and he’s actually cool. | 新来了一个顾问 他人很好 |
[05:35] | Well, I’m not cool with you cozying up to someone | 可你和高三一直折磨我的人 |
[05:37] | who spent junior year torturing me. | 走的那么近让我很不爽 |
[05:40] | I mean, seriously. Was Mona here to poop or snoop? | 我认真的 梦娜是来玩还是来打探消息 |
[05:42] | All right, I’ve gotta go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[05:43] | Mona is a very dangerous person, Mike. | 梦娜是个危险人物 迈克 |
[05:45] | She wasn’t sent to Radley for spa treatments. | 她不是去拉德力做水疗按摩的 |
[05:47] | Are you finished? | 你说够了吗 |
[05:48] | Mona broke up our parents, all right? | 梦娜害得咱爸妈分手 知道吗 |
[05:50] | She’s the one who wrote to mom about dad and Meredith. | 是她写信告诉妈 爸和梅丽狄斯的事 |
[05:52] | Our parents broke themselves up, Aria. | 爸妈分手是他们自己造成的 艾瑞亚 |
[05:55] | Maybe it’s time you let go of that and stop judging. | 也许你该释怀了 别再指指点点了 |
[05:57] | – How am I… – People make mistakes, okay? | -我怎么能 -人都会犯错的好吗 |
[05:59] | I’ve done a lot of crap that I’m not real proud of myself. | 我也做过一些让自己惭愧的事 |
[06:01] | And I’m sure someone’s standing right now in another bedroom, | 我敢肯定现在也有人在别处 |
[06:03] | talking smack about me. | 讲我的坏话呢 |
[06:04] | There’s no comparison. | 这没有可比性 |
[06:06] | Mona tried to destroy our family. | 梦娜是要破坏我们的家庭 |
[06:08] | Well, if you’ve forgiven dad, | 如果你都原谅爸爸了 |
[06:09] | why can’t you forgive the messenger? | 为什么不能原谅报信的人呢 |
[06:18] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[06:19] | I went and I spoke with the mechanic myself. | 我自己去和修理工谈了谈 |
[06:22] | Did he say why it stopped? | 他有说为什么车熄火了吗 |
[06:24] | Well, he said it was some kind of computer glitch. | 他说是电脑问题 |
[06:25] | But I drove it home and it runs fine. | 但我开回家的时候还挺正常的 |
[06:27] | Dad, it was working fine that night. | 爸 那晚它也好好的 |
[06:29] | Then suddenly the GPS had, like, | 可突然定位系统就好像 |
[06:31] | a stroke or something and the engine stopped. | 中了风一样 然后引擎就熄火了 |
[06:34] | Well, he said something probably triggered the anti-theft device | 他说可能有什么触发了防贼设备 |
[06:37] | and shut it down from a remote location. | 车一旦开太远就会自动熄火 |
[06:45] | Baby, you’re just driving it to school. | 宝贝 你只是开车去学校 |
[06:46] | I think if you stay close, it’ll be fine. | 只要你不开远就没事 |
[06:48] | I’ll take my bike. | 我骑车去 |
[06:51] | You know, um… | 那个… |
[06:53] | I would’ve taken a temporary furlough sooner | 如果我知道你是这么不安 |
[06:56] | if I’d known how shaken up you were about things. | 我就会尽快申请临时休假 |
[06:57] | I’m not shaken up. | 我没有不安 |
[06:59] | Emily, a car plowed into the living room, | 艾米丽 一辆车冲进了客厅 |
[07:02] | almost killing you and your ma. | 差点害死你和你妈 |
[07:04] | And the fact that the police don’t know who was driving… | 问题是警察还不知道是谁开的车 |
[07:06] | It has nothing to do with the accident. | 这和那场事故没关系 |
[07:09] | Well, something’s not right. | 那么就是什么事不对 |
[07:11] | You’re not eating, you’re acting jumpy. | 你不吃东西 你看起来很紧张 |
[07:13] | It’s called senior year, okay? | 这叫做毕业班 好不好 |
[07:15] | I don’t know what school I’m going to. | 我不知道我会去哪个学校 |
[07:17] | There’s a lot of questions. | 有各种各样的问题 |
[07:19] | I’ll get through it. | 我会熬过去的 |
[07:20] | Okay. I’d still like you to drive to school. | 好吧 我还是想开车送你上学 |
[07:24] | They say it’s gonna rain later. | 天气预报说一会儿会下雨 |
[07:25] | I’m taking my bike. Thanks. | 我骑车去 谢谢 |
[07:31] | So what exactly was the problem? | 到底是什么问题 |
[07:33] | The landlord’s being a jerk because I broke the lease. | 因为我违约了房东很不爽 |
[07:35] | He’s withholding my deposit till I give back all the keys. | 得把所有钥匙还回去否则不退押金 |
[07:37] | Maybe I could pick up Malcolm early | 当你和房东交涉的时候 |
[07:39] | while you deal with the landlord. | 我可以先去接马尔科姆 |
[07:41] | Malcolm’s not here. He’s at home. | 马尔科姆不在这 他在家 |
[07:44] | As in Seattle? | 在西雅图的家里 |
[07:45] | Yes, as in Seattle. That’s home. | 对 西雅图 我家在那 |
[07:48] | I thought you were bringing him back. | 我还以为你把他带回来了 |
[07:50] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[07:51] | I’m just here to deal with the lease | 我来这处理下租约的事 |
[07:52] | and ship back some boxes I left in storage. | 然后运回去一些的东西 |
[07:55] | So, what’re you saying, Maggie? | 你这是什么意思 麦琪 |
[07:56] | That I’m not gonna have a connection to Malcolm | 你是说除非通过律师 |
[07:58] | unless it’s through an attorney? | 我和马尔科姆就没法联系了 |
[08:00] | Oh, um… I’ll just come back later. | 那个 我一会儿再来好了 |
[08:04] | No, we’re done. I was just leaving. | 不用 我们说完了 正要走 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know that she was here. | 不好意思 我不知道她在这里 |
[08:16] | No, that’s okay. That was not going to a good place. | 没关系 本来也要不欢而散 |
[08:20] | How can she talk to you like that after everything that she’s– | 事到如今她怎么能那样和你说话 |
[08:23] | Flying off the handle isn’t gonna help anything, Aria. | 逃避解决不了任何问题 艾瑞亚 |
[08:27] | People get what they deserve. | 善有善报 恶有恶报 |
[08:29] | Eventually. | 总有那么一天的 |
[08:45] | That’s a keeper. | 这书卖的很好 |
[08:47] | If you like that series, | 如果你喜欢这个系列 |
[08:48] | you should really check out some of the Swedish authors. | 你真应该看看瑞典作家的书 |
[08:50] | For some reason, | 因为某些原因 |
[08:51] | they do meatballs and crime novels better than anyone else. | 他们的肉丸和罪案小说都比别人好 |
[08:55] | I hate their meatballs. | 我不喜欢他们的肉丸 |
[08:59] | I… I really came over to apologize. | 我 我衷心地向你道歉 |
[09:02] | My job, it isn’t easy. | 干我这行也很不容易 |
[09:05] | But it is especially hard when you realize | 尤其是当你发现 |
[09:08] | that you’ve turned innocent people | 间接伤害了无辜的人 |
[09:09] | into collateral damage during an investigation. | 就会特别不好过 |
[09:15] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[09:16] | I hope that you and your mom are okay. | 我希望你和你妈都没事 |
[09:20] | We’re okay. | 我们很好 |
[09:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:24] | Here. | 这个 |
[09:26] | Get this. | 拿这本吧 |
[09:29] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[09:44] | Em, I just got your text. | 艾米 我才收到你的信息 |
[09:46] | What did your dad say? | 你爸说什么了 |
[09:48] | It’s what he didn’t say. | 他没说的才是关键 |
[09:50] | “A” killed my car in the woods last week. | 上周A在树林里把我车搞熄火了 |
[09:52] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[09:53] | We don’t know that for sure. We need more proof. | 我们也不能确定 还需要更多证据 |
[09:55] | Do we? Come to the brew later. | 需要吗 放学来咖啡馆 |
[09:57] | You can watch “A” Program | 你就会看见A写了个程序 |
[09:58] | the cappuccino machine to melt my face off. | 用卡布基诺咖啡机毁我容了 |
[10:00] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[10:01] | No, I don’t even feel safe in my own house anymore! | 不 我在家都觉得不安全了 |
[10:03] | Look, if “A” did hack into your car, | 听着 如果A真的黑掉了你的车 |
[10:04] | wouldn’t he own up to it by now? | 他到现在还不坦白吗 |
[10:06] | The sociopathic mind feeds on intricate patterns. | 这种反社会的心理很复杂 |
[10:09] | Hanna, please stop reading. You’re not a detective. | 汉娜 别再看小说了 你不是侦探 |
[10:12] | Every rock you turn over gets picked up and hurled at Alison. | 我们的发现总是反过来伤害了艾莉森 |
[10:15] | You can pass that on to Spencer, too. | 这句话也转达给斯宾塞 |
[10:17] | Can you please bury the hatchet with her? | 你能跟她和好吗 |
[10:19] | I’m sick of taking sides. | 我受够了选边站这种事 |
[10:21] | No one’s asked you to. | 没人让你这么做 |
[10:21] | Em, I’ve been through this with my parents, okay? | 艾米 我父母就是这样的好吗 |
[10:23] | It sucks and nobody wins. | 这太糟了 两败俱伤 |
[10:30] | Um, Emily, can I please just say one thing? | 艾米丽 我就说一件事好吗 |
[10:50] | Okay, stop. | 够了 站住 |
[10:52] | – What’re you up to? – Excuse me? | -你们在搞什么 -你说什么 |
[10:53] | Drop the cougar-crap | 别废话了 |
[10:55] | and tell me why you’re after a 10th grader. | 说你为什么要追个高二学生 |
[10:57] | What turns you on? | 什么让你感兴趣了 |
[10:58] | The fact that he shares my DNA | 是他和我有一样的基因 |
[10:59] | Or that you have full access to my bedroom? | 还是你可以随意进出我房间 |
[11:02] | Okay. Jesse warned me that this would happen. | 好吧 杰西警告过我会发生这种事 |
[11:05] | Who’s Jesse? | 谁是杰西 |
[11:06] | The new guidance counselor that’s the best thing | 那个新来的顾问 |
[11:08] | that’s happened to this friggin’ school | 是这所破学校继有了咖啡车之后 |
[11:09] | since we got a coffee cart. | 发生的最好的事 |
[11:11] | He sees through the bull and he has a gift | 他明察秋毫 还有团结 |
[11:13] | of bringing together people who need each other. | 人们互相帮助的能力 |
[11:14] | Oh, so you’re gonna tell me | 你是想告诉我 |
[11:15] | that Jesse made this little love-connection? | 是杰西促成你们这段感情的 |
[11:18] | Mona, when it comes to me and my friends, | 梦娜 当涉及到我和我朋友时 |
[11:19] | you always have an agenda. | 你总是有预谋的 |
[11:20] | No, you and your friends are the ones with the agenda, Aria. | 是你和你朋友有预谋才对 艾瑞亚 |
[11:24] | After I helped Hanna’s mom get out of jail, | 在我帮汉娜的妈妈逃过牢狱之灾后 |
[11:26] | I was burned off like a wart. | 我却引火烧身了 |
[11:28] | That’s not exactly what happened. | 事情的真相不是那样的 |
[11:30] | Really? Then tell me. What happened? | 是吗 那告诉我 到底发生了什么 |
[11:34] | Why was I iced out after the charges were dropped? | 为什么指控都撤销后 我就被排斥了 |
[11:36] | Why did the inner circle squeeze me out again? | 为什么你们核心小团体又开始排挤我 |
[11:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:43] | Well, I’m tired of being yoyo’ed, | 我厌倦了被你们耍着玩 |
[11:45] | and I am hanging out with a different crowd now. | 现在我和不同的人在一起 |
[11:48] | So suck it up, Aria. | 别抱怨了 艾瑞亚 |
[11:57] | Oh, hey, Andrew. | 你好 安德鲁 |
[11:59] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[12:01] | Oh, no, it’s fine. I’ll come back later. | 不 不用了 我等会儿再来 |
[12:03] | Wait up, killer. | 等一下 美女 |
[12:06] | Wanna quiz each other on the way to class? | 想在上课的路上相互考考吗 |
[12:08] | Quiz each other for what? | 考考什么 |
[12:10] | You serious? | 不是吧 |
[12:12] | Did you space on the physics test? | 你忘了有物理考试吗 |
[12:15] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 天哪 我的上帝 |
[12:17] | I’ll take that as a “Yes.” | 看来你的确忘了 |
[12:18] | Um… yeah, I’m just gonna wing it. | 看来我只能临时发挥了 |
[12:23] | This isn’t winging material. | 这可不是临时发挥就能通过的 |
[12:25] | I’ve been up all night cramming. | 我已经准备了一晚上了 |
[12:28] | If you’ve been up all night, how come you don’t look like… | 如果你一夜没睡 你怎么看起来不像… |
[12:31] | me? | 我这样 |
[12:32] | Sleep is overrated. | 睡眠没那么重要 |
[12:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:36] | Um… you know what? Actually, could you cover for me? | 你知道吗 事实上你能帮我请个假吗 |
[12:40] | And then if you’re not too busy after school, | 然后如果放学后 你不忙的话 |
[12:43] | maybe you could come by and give me your physics notes. | 也许你能过来我家 把物理笔记给我 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:00] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[13:02] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[13:04] | Yes, I did. | 对 没错 |
[13:07] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[13:08] | And close the door. | 关上门 |
[13:28] | Where’s my book? Okay, it was right here. | 我的书呢 好吧 刚才就在这呢 |
[13:31] | Please tell me you didn’t throw it away. | 拜托别告诉我 你扔了 |
[13:32] | I’m on the last two pages! | 我就剩最后两页没读了 |
[13:37] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[13:41] | Last two pages, huh? I’m impressed. | 最后两页 刮目相看啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, well, I always read the endings first. | 我习惯先看结局 |
[13:47] | What? Of a mystery? That’s crazy. | 什么 先看谜底 你疯了 |
[13:49] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[13:51] | How else am I supposed to know what clues to look for? | 要不然我怎么知道要找什么样的线索 |
[13:53] | All right, go back. | 好吧 说回来 |
[13:54] | You’ve gotta read the middle. It’s the big twist. | 你得读读中间 有个大转折 |
[13:56] | You’re missing the best part of the book. | 你会错过这本书的精华部分 |
[13:58] | Well, so far, all I’m missing | 目前为止 我错过的 |
[14:00] | is a reindeer sighting | 只是一次驯鹿观测 |
[14:01] | and a canoe trip down a fjord. | 和一次峡湾上的独木舟漂流 |
[14:05] | What? How do you say it? | 怎么了 你怎么看 |
[14:07] | You were close. | 很接近了 |
[14:10] | All right, so what’s the twist? | 好了 那个转折是什么 |
[14:12] | No way, uh-uh. | 我不会不告诉你的 |
[14:13] | I’m not into giving spoilers. | 我可不喜欢剧透 |
[14:15] | Oh, come on. You owe me. | 得了 你欠我的 |
[14:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:20] | All I’ll say is that it has to do with the dental records. | 我只能告诉你这和牙科病例有关 |
[14:23] | The ones they used to I.D. the body? | 他们用来辨认尸体的病例 |
[14:26] | It always comes down to teeth, doesn’t it? | 最后总是要归结到牙齿上 不是吗 |
[14:38] | Hi. Are you Jesse? | 你好 你是杰西吗 |
[14:40] | I am. Did we schedule an appointment? | 我是 你跟我预约了吗 |
[14:43] | No, I was just dropping by to– | 没有 我只是过来… |
[14:44] | Oh, well, let’s not talk in the doorway. Please, come in. | 别在门口说 请进来吧 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:58] | Aria Montgomery. I’m Mike’s sister. | 艾瑞亚·蒙哥马利 我是迈克的姐姐 |
[15:02] | Wow. Mr. Fazelli is definitely gone. | 看来法泽利老师是真的离开了 |
[15:05] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗 |
[15:06] | What? Oh, no. | 什么 没有 |
[15:07] | He was kinda old school. | 他有点老做派 |
[15:09] | His head sweat a lot. | 他的头上常常冒汗 |
[15:11] | Like a cheese. | 想奶酪一样 |
[15:13] | Aria, please. Have a seat. | 艾瑞亚 请坐 |
[15:20] | I was just a little curious about Mike’s group. | 我只是对迈克的小组有点好奇 |
[15:24] | Can anyone join or did you handpick the students yourself? | 任何人都能加入吗 还是你亲自选人 |
[15:27] | It’s open to everyone. | 那个是对所有人开放的 |
[15:28] | I did reach out to certain individuals | 我的确会特别邀请一些 |
[15:30] | who I know have been through some rough patches. | 据我所知经历过艰难时期的学生 |
[15:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:34] | Well, it’s just… | 只是 |
[15:36] | my little brother has, um… | 我弟弟 |
[15:38] | he’s befriended this certain individual who’s bad news. | 他和某个爱惹麻烦的人成为了朋友 |
[15:43] | Bad news? | 爱惹麻烦的人 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:47] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说得详细一点吗 |
[15:51] | You’re referring to Mona. | 你指的是梦娜 |
[15:54] | Well, at least you agree. | 至少你认同我的看法 |
[15:55] | I didn’t say I agreed. But I made an educated guess. | 我没说我认同 我只是有根据的猜测 |
[15:59] | So how can I help you? | 那你希望我做什么 |
[16:01] | Look, how do I say this without sounding rude? | 怎么说才能显得不唐突呢 |
[16:04] | – Try. – Mona’s the devil. | -说说看 -梦娜是个魔鬼 |
[16:07] | And I would really, really appreciate it | 如果你能不鼓励他们待在一起 |
[16:09] | if you didn’t encourage them being together. | 我会非常非常感激你的 |
[16:12] | Sounds like you still have some unresolved issues with Mona. | 看来你跟汉娜还有些未化解的芥蒂 |
[16:15] | If I started, we’d be here till Friday. | 来龙去脉说到周五都说不完 |
[16:17] | Well, let’s start on Tuesday. | 那我们周二开始吧 |
[16:18] | Sounds like you could really benefit from joining our group. | 加入我们的小组 你应该会受益良多 |
[16:20] | Oh, no, you don’t understand. This isn’t about me. | 不 你不明白 这和我无关 |
[16:22] | Aria, it’s a safe place. | 艾瑞亚 这里很安全 |
[16:23] | It’s a place where you can explore your anger. | 在这你可以尽情发泄你的愤怒 |
[16:25] | I’m not angry! | 我没有愤怒 |
[16:29] | I’m just concerned. | 我只是很担心 |
[16:31] | And this individual’s history supports it. | 她过去的所作所为让人不得不担心 |
[16:35] | Well, I don’t discourage friendships. | 我不阻扰别人的友谊 |
[16:38] | If two students bond, | 如果两个学生建立情谊 |
[16:39] | it’s because they’ve found common ground. | 那是因为他们找到了共通之处 |
[16:42] | Right. | 说得对 |
[16:44] | Okay, well, thanks for hearing me out. | 谢谢你听我说这么多 |
[16:48] | Any time. | 随时恭候 |
[17:00] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[17:02] | Mr. Fields, Emily didn’t tell me you were back in town. | 菲尔兹先生 艾米丽没告诉我 你回来了 |
[17:04] | I asked my C.O. for a little personal time. | 鉴于在这里发生的一切 |
[17:07] | Given all the things | 我向指挥官 |
[17:08] | that have been happening here on the home front. | 请了一段时间事假 |
[17:10] | Yes, well, it’s been | 是啊 对艾米丽来说 |
[17:12] | an eventful couple of months for Emily. | 这几个月发生了许多变故 |
[17:13] | Has it affected her schoolwork? | 对她的学业有影响吗 |
[17:15] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[17:17] | I mean, senior year can be quite– | 高三生活可以说相当的… |
[17:19] | Rough, yeah, that’s what she says. | 艰难 没错 她是这样说的 |
[17:22] | Honestly, I think it’s something more than that. | 说真的 我认为不只是这样 |
[17:26] | Staying at the Dilaurentis house, that may’ve been a mistake. | 住在迪劳伦提斯的家里可能是个错误 |
[17:29] | My wife tells me that Alison’s mother, well… | 我妻子跟我说 艾莉森的母亲… |
[17:36] | she acts as if her daughter is gonna walk through the door again. | 她表现得好像她女儿会回来一样 |
[17:40] | And Emily stayed and slept in her dead friend’s bedroom, | 而艾米丽睡在她已故朋友的房间里 |
[17:45] | and I think it took a toll on her. | 我觉得那给她造成了负面的影响 |
[17:48] | Yes, well, I imagine it would. | 对 我想的确会那样 |
[17:52] | How can I help? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[17:54] | Well, you seem to be one | 看上去 你是… |
[17:56] | of the few teachers she feels connected to. | 少数几个让她觉得亲切的老师之一 |
[17:59] | I think she really trusts you. | 我觉得她很信任你 |
[18:01] | And, well, I’m wondering if you might be able to | 不知道你能不能帮帮她 |
[18:03] | help get her back on track. | 让她重回正轨 |
[18:07] | Well, I could give her some sort of extra-curricular project. | 我可以给她安排一些课外项目 |
[18:11] | Something she can really throw herself into after school. | 好让她放学后专心学习 |
[18:15] | I think that might do her a world of good. | 我相信这会对她有很大帮助 |
[18:17] | Well, I’m happy to be here for her. | 我很乐意能这么做 |
[18:20] | I do appreciate it. | 我十分感激 |
[18:21] | – Take care. – You, too. | -保重 -你也是 |
[18:34] | So one misconception is that a net force is required to | 所以 人在运动中身体所受到的是合力 |
[18:36] | keep a body in motion, | 这个观点是错误的 |
[18:38] | when in fact it’s needed to change | 实际上我们需要考虑 |
[18:40] | whatever current state of motion the body is in. | 人当前所处的运动状态 |
[18:43] | Did you get that? | 你听懂了吗 |
[18:45] | Uh, yeah, I think I did. | 嗯 听懂了 |
[18:49] | Nice room. Lot of ribbons. | 房间真不错 好多奖章 |
[18:54] | Jumping, dressage… | 障碍赛 花式骑术 |
[18:57] | – All these medals from riding? – Yeah. | -这些都是马术奖章吗 -是的 |
[19:00] | I’ve got everything in here but the horse. | 我这里除了马什么都有了 |
[19:03] | How many hours would you say you studied for this? In a row? | 你学这些 连续花了多长时间 |
[19:08] | I don’t know, like, seven. | 我不知道 大概七个小时吧 |
[19:09] | So you’re gonna need to know a lot about Newton for this. | 所以你要多学一些牛顿力学的知识 |
[19:12] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[19:15] | I didn’t ask you here to study, Andrew. | 我不是让你来学习的 安德鲁 |
[19:21] | You didn’t? | 不是吗 |
[19:24] | I’ve been watching you. | 我注意你好久了 |
[19:26] | You have? | 是吗 |
[19:28] | You’re the captain of the decathlon team, | 你是十项全能队的队长 |
[19:31] | you’re a starting forward, and summa cum laude. | 你是球队的首发先锋 并且成绩优异 |
[19:36] | It’s time to share, Andrew. | 是时候分享一下秘诀了 安德鲁 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | I’m just…I’m not interested in your notes, okay? | 我对你的笔记不感兴趣 好吗 |
[19:43] | I want some of your study aid. | 我想要一些你的学习帮手 |
[19:48] | You know, the kind with the childproof cap? | 就是那种有童锁功能瓶盖的药 |
[19:51] | I need to stay up for a while. | 我需要熬几夜 |
[19:54] | I don’t have any of that. | 我没有那些东西 |
[19:55] | Andrew, come on. | 安德鲁 省省吧 |
[19:57] | I’m your study-buddy for, like, three classes. | 我是你三门课的学习搭档 |
[19:59] | Plus, once I showed you my side boob. | 而且 我还给你看了我的胸部 |
[20:05] | I have a legit prescription. I can give you a few but… | 我有合法的处方 我可以给你一些 不过 |
[20:08] | I just need enough to get through the week. | 我只需要一点来帮我撑过这周 |
[20:11] | – I knew something was up. – What? | -我就知道肯定出事了 -什么 |
[20:15] | Since when does Spencer Hastings trust anyone’s notes | 斯宾塞·海斯汀怎么会相信别人的笔记 |
[20:17] | but her own? | 而不是自己的 |
[20:19] | Why’d you come here then? | 那你为什么还来 |
[20:22] | I don’t know. I thought maybe you were done with that carpenter. | 我以为你跟那个木匠分手了 |
[20:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:25] | Oh, my god! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! | 天呐 对不起 对不起 |
[21:29] | Are you all right? It’s okay. It’s okay. | 你还好吗 没事了 |
[21:46] | “We’re at a college bar. | “我们在一家大学酒吧 |
[21:48] | The Hart and Huntsman. | 名叫雄鹿和猎人 |
[21:51] | He likes to take me there. | 他喜欢带我来这里 |
[21:52] | But he doesn’t like to call them ‘dates.'” | 但他不想称之为’约会'” |
[21:55] | So what do you think about my stories? | 你觉得我的故事怎么样 |
[21:59] | “You have a strong voice.” | “你的观点很鲜明” |
[22:01] | But…? | 但是 |
[22:03] | “But nothing. | “没什么 |
[22:04] | It’s only gonna get more distinctive as you grow up.” | 等你长大了会更加与众不同的” |
[22:07] | Grow up? | 长大吗 |
[22:08] | “You know what I mean. Mature.” | “你知道我的意思 变得更成熟” |
[22:13] | So you don’t think that I’m mature enough? | 也就是说你觉得我不够成熟 |
[22:16] | “I didn’t say that. | “我可没这么说 |
[22:17] | I just think all great literature boils down to two themes: | 我想所有伟大的文学作品无外乎两个主题 |
[22:21] | love and death.” | 爱与死亡” |
[22:24] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[22:26] | I don’t know why I’m taking advice | 我为什么要听从一个 |
[22:27] | from someone who doesn’t know how to order. | 连菜都不会点的人的建议呢 |
[22:30] | Who eats boysenberry pie with beer? | 谁吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊 |
[22:34] | “Don’t knock it till you try it.” | “试过之后才知道嘛” |
[22:36] | I should write a story about you. | 我该写个关于你的故事 |
[22:40] | Maybe I’ll write one about this moment… right now. | 或许该写一写此时此刻 |
[22:59] | You’re lucky my mom finished her box of chardonnay. | 你很幸运 我妈喝完了整瓶夏敦埃酒 |
[23:02] | Do you know how loud you were? | 你知道刚刚你有多大声吗 |
[23:04] | You weren’t answering your phone. | 你不接电话 |
[23:05] | Spencer, do you know what time it is? | 斯宾塞 你知道现在几点吗 |
[23:07] | No, I never went to bed. | 不知道 我没睡觉 |
[23:08] | – It’s four. – Look, who cares, okay? | -凌晨四点 -谁在乎这些 |
[23:10] | I finally got a lead. It’s the Hart and Huntsman. | 我终于找到了条线索 雄鹿和猎人 |
[23:13] | – What? – It’s this pub. | -什么 -是家酒吧 |
[23:14] | It’s a bar outside of Hollis college, | 是赫里斯大学外的一家酒吧 |
[23:16] | where Ali’s mystery man took her for pie and beer. | 艾莉的神秘男友带她去吃派和啤酒的地方 |
[23:18] | Do you wanna come with me? | 你想跟我一起去吗 |
[23:19] | Now? I’m not wearing any underwear. | 现在吗 我连内衣都没穿 |
[23:21] | No, after fifth period. | 不 第五节课后 |
[23:22] | No. No, I can’t. I scheduled a cleaning at the dentist. | 不行 我约了牙医要去洗牙 |
[23:25] | You’re gonna pass up finding the person | 你要为了去剔除牙菌斑而 |
[23:26] | who’s after Ali to get your plaque scraped? | 放弃去找盯上艾莉的人吗 |
[23:29] | Spence, don’t you get it? Ali went to the same dentist. | 斯宾塞 你知道吗 艾莉也去那家诊所 |
[23:32] | The police used dental records to prove that body was Alison’s, | 警察是靠牙科病例来证明那尸体是艾莉森 |
[23:35] | And we know it wasn’t. | 我们知道那不是 |
[23:36] | So someone switched the x-rays | 所以有人为了让数据与那坟墓里的人匹配 |
[23:38] | to match whoever was in that grave. | 而调换了X光射线的报告 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | If I find out who was in that office | 如果我能查明 在尸体被发现后 |
[23:43] | after they found the body, | 有谁进过那间办公室 |
[23:43] | we’re that much closer to finding out who “A” is. | 我们就很有可能知道谁是A了 |
[23:45] | So you think that “A” went in there as a patient? | 所以你觉得A假装成病人去那儿了 |
[23:47] | It’s better than breaking in. | 这比直接闯进去要容易得多 |
[23:49] | And I know where they keep those records. | 而且我知道他们把那些记录放在哪 |
[23:50] | – I used to file them. – Okay. | -我以前整理过 -好吧 |
[23:52] | Okay, so you go to the dentist, and I’ll go to the pub. | 那你去牙医诊所 我去酒吧 |
[23:54] | Should we update Aria and Emily about any of this? | 我们要告诉艾瑞亚和艾米丽这些新情况吗 |
[23:57] | No, Emily will lose it | 别 如果她知道 |
[23:58] | if she thinks that we’re hunting down clues again. | 我们又在找新线索 她会抓狂的 |
[24:00] | I don’t think I can make her any angrier than she already is. | 我觉得我已经让她愤怒到极点了 |
[24:03] | Spence, this isn’t forever. | 斯宾塞 她不会一直这样的 |
[24:06] | Once we find out who “A” is, all will be forgiven. | 只要我们查明A是谁 一切都能被谅解 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:21] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[24:22] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[24:24] | Um, it’s okay if I park here, right? | 我把车停在这里 可以吧 |
[24:27] | Well, it depends. | 要看情况了 |
[24:28] | How long do you plan on staying? | 你打算在这里待多久 |
[24:31] | Just as long as it takes me to mail this. | 把这些寄完我就走 |
[24:34] | Then that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[24:35] | Then you’re out of here for good? | 然后你就离开这里 再也不回来了吗 |
[24:38] | I think so. Why? | 我想是吧 怎么了 |
[24:39] | You know how badly Ezra wanted to see Malcolm. | 你知道以斯拉有多想见马尔科姆 |
[24:42] | So coming up here without him was a really nasty thing to do. | 你来却不带着马尔科姆 这样太不好了 |
[24:45] | Aria, it’s really none of your business. | 艾瑞亚 这真的不关你什么事 |
[24:47] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[24:48] | Well, it sure was when you asked me | 你让我不要告诉以斯拉 |
[24:49] | not to tell Ezra that Malcolm was his kid. | 马尔科姆是他儿子的时候就关我的事了 |
[24:53] | – If you’ll excuse me… – No. | -麻烦你让我 -不行 |
[24:55] | No, there is no excuse | 不行 对别人撒这样的谎 |
[24:57] | for someone to lie about something like that | 把别人的生活弄得一团糟 |
[24:58] | and screw up someone’s life. | 是没有任何借口的 |
[25:00] | And if you count Malcolm, that’s two people. | 如果你算上马尔科姆的话 那就是两个人 |
[25:02] | I didn’t realize that you and Mr. Fitz were still so close. | 我没想到你和费兹老师还是那么亲密 |
[25:05] | He’s lucky to have a student who’s so protective of him. | 他很幸运 有个这么维护他的学生 |
[25:08] | Well, Mr. Fitz is too much of a gentleman | 费兹老师人太好了 |
[25:10] | to kick you to the curb. | 所以没把你踢到路边 |
[25:12] | But somebody needs to. | 但是总得有人这么做 |
[25:13] | I’m guessing that you’ve done some lying yourself | 我在想 每当事情涉及到费兹老师时 |
[25:14] | when it comes to Mr. Fitz. | 你就在自欺欺人 |
[25:16] | Yeah, but it’s not the kind that includes blackmailing his family | 是 但并不包括勒索他的家人 |
[25:19] | into paying for a three bedroom house and a fancy summer camp. | 要他们支付一间三居室和昂贵的夏令营 |
[25:21] | Well, that’s rich, coming from a kid | 你没资格说 尤其是 |
[25:23] | who maintains her grade point average | 出自一个通过和老师睡觉 |
[25:24] | by sleeping with her teacher. | 来保持平均成绩学分的孩子嘴里 |
[25:33] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry. | 我的天呐 对不起 |
[25:34] | Just leave it. | 不用你捡 |
[25:44] | You ran away? | 你跑了 |
[25:44] | No. I walked. Fast. | 没有 我只是走得很快 |
[25:47] | I basically just made things worse for Ezra. | 大致说来 我把以斯拉的事情搞砸了 |
[25:49] | She’ll make sure that he never sees Malcolm ever again. | 她一定不会再让他见到马尔科姆的 |
[25:51] | It’s not like he asked you to confront her. | 又不是他叫你去面对她的 |
[25:53] | It happened in the moment. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[25:54] | It doesn’t even matter. Once she tells him– | 这根本不重要 一旦她告诉他 |
[25:57] | Aria, you were acting as his friend, okay? | 艾瑞亚 你当时表现得像是他的朋友 |
[26:01] | He’s not gonna be that mad. | 他不会因此而生气的 |
[26:02] | Plus, it’s not like you’re still seeing him. | 再说了 你们都分手了 |
[26:07] | All right, well, if I skip his class, | 好吧 如果我翘他的课 |
[26:09] | will you cover for me? | 你会帮我掩饰吗 |
[26:09] | Just in case he asks. | 以防他问到 |
[26:11] | I’ll try. I’ll be seeing Fitz out of class, too. | 我尽量 课后我也会见到费兹的 |
[26:14] | My dad drafted me to co-direct the spring play with him. | 我爸爸让我和他一起指导剧本 |
[26:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[26:17] | My dad thinks I’m a basket-case. | 我爸认为我是个废物 |
[26:19] | Because you won’t drive your car? | 因为你不开车吗 |
[26:21] | Because I tried to stab him with scissors. | 因为我试图拿剪刀捅他 |
[26:23] | Your dad? What– | 你爸 什么 |
[26:31] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:38] | Sean’s coming home from boarding school soon. | 肖恩很快就从寄宿学校回来了 |
[26:41] | He made quite a splash there. | 他在那引起了轰动 |
[26:42] | Especially with the ladies. | 特别是和女生 |
[26:45] | Looks like I missed out. | 貌似我错过了 |
[26:46] | You have a loose filling in number 29. | 你的第29号牙的填充物有些松动 |
[26:48] | Dr. Ackard’s gonna have to take a look at that. | 阿卡德医生要检查一下 |
[26:50] | Today? How long is that gonna take? | 今天检查吗 要多长时间 |
[26:51] | – Why? Are you in a rush? – No. | -为什么 你很急吗 -不急 |
[26:53] | Tooth decay leads to heart disease, Hanna. | 蛀牙会导致心脏病 汉娜 |
[26:55] | Didn’t you learn that when you worked here? | 你在这工作的时候没学过吗 |
[26:56] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 学过了 我知道 |
[26:58] | Well, then I’m just gonna go back to the waiting room. | 那我就会到等候室吧 |
[27:00] | Oh, no, you’re fine right here, Hon. Just sit tight. | 不 你待在这就行 亲爱的 坐好了 |
[27:23] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[27:26] | Hey. Spencer, uh… | 斯宾塞 |
[27:29] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. I just… | 抱歉 无意打断你 |
[27:31] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:32] | I just didn’t expect to see you in this setting. | 没想到会在这种情况下见到你 |
[27:36] | Have you been here before? | 你以前来过这吗 |
[27:36] | No. No, I never have. | 没有 从未来过 |
[27:39] | That looks good. What is it? | 那看起不错 是什么 |
[27:42] | Boysenberry. | 杂交草莓 |
[27:44] | Or actually it might be blackberry. | 也可能是黑莓 |
[27:45] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:46] | I’m going off a recommendation from the waitress. | 是服务生给我推荐的 |
[27:48] | Oh, excuse me, could I actually cancel the rest of my order? | 抱歉 我能取消我剩下的点单吗 |
[27:51] | I didn’t realize how late it was | 我不知道已经这么晚了 |
[27:52] | and I actually need to get going. | 我得走了 |
[27:54] | – No problem. – Great. | -没关系 -太好了 |
[27:56] | Sorry to run out on you. Are you meeting someone here? | 抱歉要抛弃你一人在这 你来在这见谁吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[28:02] | Great. Well, it was great running into you. | 好极了 很高兴遇到你 |
[28:05] | – Try the pie. It’s pretty great. – Yeah. | -试试他们的派 非常好吃 -好的 |
[28:09] | Yeah, so I’ve heard. | 好的 我也听说了 |
[28:21] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[28:23] | I was just wondering if Maggie had called. | 我只是想知道麦琪是否致电过 |
[28:26] | Look, I didn’t mean to go off on her like that. | 我无意冲她发火 |
[28:29] | She’s probably already called her lawyer and told her | 她可能已经给她的律师打电话了 |
[28:31] | that you’re involved with some violent psychotic freak. | 律师告诉她 你可能和暴力神经病狂有关系 |
[28:36] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道我被什么影响了 |
[28:39] | I think I’m just so angry and… | 我想我只是太生气了 |
[28:43] | just call me when you can. | 有空了回电给我吧 |
[28:45] | Or not. | 或者不回 |
[28:46] | Bye. | 拜 |
[28:58] | Okay, Hanna… | 汉娜 |
[29:05] | Dr. Ackard, it looks like Hanna Marin couldn’t wait. | 阿卡德医生 看来汉娜·玛琳等不了了 |
[29:08] | So I’ll call her tomorrow to schedule a follow-up. | 那我明天打电话给她安排续检 |
[29:11] | She was the last on the books, so I’m going to head out. | 她是最后一个病人 那我下班了 |
[29:13] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[29:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:57] | How’s it going? | 进行得怎么样 |
[29:59] | Hey. Good. | 很好 |
[30:01] | Been at it for a while over there, huh? | 在那花了不少时间吧 |
[30:04] | Yeah, it’s a history paper, so there’s a lot of reading. | 是的 这是历史考卷 需要时间阅读 |
[30:07] | I wanted to ask you, | 我想问你 |
[30:07] | have you given any more thought to joining our group? | 你有考虑过加入我们的小队吗 |
[30:11] | Um… no. | 没有 |
[30:17] | Look, Jesse, I’m not totally clueless. | 杰西 我也不是个笨蛋 |
[30:20] | I know that there’s some things that I need to work through. | 我知道有些事我需要解决 |
[30:26] | I just need an outlet, like… | 我只是需要个途径 |
[30:28] | Roller derby? | 旱冰滑速赛 |
[30:30] | You have a group for that, too? | 你也有个这样的小队吗 |
[30:32] | No, but I got basketball. | 没有 但是我有篮球队 |
[30:33] | Saturday morning pick-up games. | 周六上午是训练日 |
[30:35] | – I’ll pass. – Fair enough. | -我不去了 -好吧 |
[30:37] | Well, I want you to know | 我想你知道 |
[30:37] | I’m always available for a one-on-one meeting. | 我随时可以单独会面 |
[30:40] | My door is always open. | 我的大门为你敞开 |
[30:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:48] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:51] | I really don’t want to lose my brother. | 我真的不想失去我的弟弟 |
[30:57] | Would you like to sit down? | 要坐下聊吗 |
[30:58] | What? No. No, I gotta go. | 什么 不了 我要走了 |
[31:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:16] | Hey, Dr. Ackard. You know, | 阿卡德医生 知道吗 |
[31:17] | I think it’s really great that Sean’s coming back. | 我想肖恩回来真是太好了 |
[31:20] | I feel bad that we lost touch. | 和他失去联络 我很难过 |
[31:22] | I hope he’s not mad at me for– | 但愿他不会对我生气 |
[31:51] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:53] | He already paid for it, so I figured why not? | 他已经付钱了 我想为什么不给你呢 |
[31:56] | But if anyone asks, I checked your I.D. | 但如果有人问起 就说我看过你的身份证了 |
[31:59] | Boysenberry pie and beer? That’s what he ordered? | 杂交草莓派还是啤酒 这是他点的吗 |
[32:01] | I know, kinda gross, right? | 我知道 有点恶心是吧 |
[32:04] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[32:12] | So what do you think about my stories? | 你觉得我的故事怎么样 |
[32:16] | You have a very strong voice. | 你的声线很浑厚 |
[32:18] | But…? | 但是 |
[32:20] | But nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:21] | It’s just going to get more distinctive as you grow up. | 随着你的成长 声音会变得更与众不同 |
[32:23] | Grow up? | 成长 |
[32:25] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[32:26] | More… mature. | 变得更成熟 |
[32:29] | Oh. So you don’t think that I’m mature enough? | 也就是说你觉得我不够成熟 |
[32:34] | No, I never said that. | 我可没这么说 |
[32:37] | I just think that all great literature boils down to two themes: | 我想所有伟大的文学作品无外乎两个主题 |
[32:40] | Love and death. | 爱与死亡 |
[32:43] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[32:44] | I don’t know why I’m taking advice | 我为什么要听从一个 |
[32:45] | from someone who doesn’t know how to order. | 连菜都不会点的人的建议呢 |
[32:48] | Who eats boysenberry pie with beer? | 谁吃博伊森莓派配啤酒啊 |
[32:51] | Do not knock it until you try it. | 试过之后才知道嘛 |
[32:57] | I should write a story about you. | 我该写个关于你的故事 |
[32:59] | Maybe I’ll even write one about this moment… | 或许我该为这一刻写个故事 |
[33:02] | Right now. | 就是此时此刻 |
[33:45] | Mr. Fitz? | 费兹老师 |
[33:52] | Mr. Fitz, is that you? | 费兹老师 是你吗 |
[34:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[34:51] | Dad, are you there? | 爸爸 你在吗 |
[34:52] | I need you to come to the school and pick me up. | 你快来学校接我 |
[34:59] | Mr. Fitz isn’t here, | 费兹老师不在这里 |
[35:00] | and I don’t want to be here by myself because– | 我不想自己一个人在这里 因为 |
[35:04] | Anyway, as soon as you get this message, | 反正你一收到我的信息 |
[35:06] | please come to the school and pick me up immediately. | 就马上来学校接我回家吧 |
[35:08] | I’m here. I’m in the back hall. | 我在这里 在学校后厅 |
[36:10] | Dad! Dad, I’m up here! | 爸 爸 我在上面 |
[36:47] | Dad! Come on! | 爸爸 快来 |
[36:49] | Dad, I’m up here! | 爸 我在上面 |
[36:51] | – Dad, I’m up here! – I’m coming, baby! | -爸 我在这里 -我来了 孩子 |
[36:54] | Dad, you have to get me out! | 爸爸 快救我出去 |
[36:59] | Oh, yeah! Get me out of here! | 太好了 快带我出去 |
[37:04] | There’s somebody in here! | 这里还有别人 |
[37:08] | Come on! Dad, hurry! Come on! | 快点 爸 快啊 加油 |
[37:12] | There’s somebody in here! He’s trying to get me! | 这里还有别人 他想害我 |
[37:15] | Oh, yeah! | 太好了 |
[37:17] | – The entrance! – I’m coming! | -他快进来了 -我来了 |
[37:20] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[37:25] | I got you. | 快过来 |
[37:27] | We need to get out of here! | 我们得快离开这里 |
[37:29] | We have to go! | 快走 |
[37:33] | Hurry up! | 快 |
[37:46] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have panicked, | 抱歉 我不该惊慌的 |
[37:48] | but when the lights went out– | 但是灯都灭了… |
[37:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:53] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:56] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[38:07] | Should we call mom back? | 要叫妈妈回来吗 |
[38:07] | Let’s wait till we get to the hospital, yeah? | 先等等到医院再说吧 |
[38:10] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[38:10] | Emily, it’s gonna be okay, all right? | 艾米丽 我没事 |
[38:13] | – This is all my fault. – No. | -都怪我 -不 |
[38:15] | Listen, you were locked in a room. The lights went out. | 你被关在房间里 灯还都灭了 |
[38:18] | I understand why you panicked. | 我很理解你为什么惊慌 |
[38:21] | I don’t know how much more I can take of this. | 我不知道自己什么时候会崩溃 |
[38:25] | Princess, I didn’t tell you | 我的公主 我不告诉你 |
[38:26] | because I didn’t want you to worry about me. | 是因为我不想让你担心 |
[38:31] | Tell me what? What’s going on? | 告诉我什么 怎么了 |
[38:34] | Emily, I didn’t just come home to check up on you and your mom. | 艾米丽 我回家不只是看你跟妈妈 |
[38:41] | I had some tests done. | 我还做了些检查 |
[38:43] | I didn’t want them done on the base. | 我不想在基地做那些检查 |
[38:45] | What’s wrong? Are you sick? | 怎么了 你病了吗 |
[38:47] | We don’t have any results back yet. | 现在结果还没出来 |
[38:50] | It’s my heart. | 我心脏有问题 |
[38:53] | It’s just stress. I’ll get it under control. | 就是压力过大 会没事的 |
[38:58] | You have something wrong with your heart? | 你心脏有问题 |
[38:59] | Why-why would you keep this from me? | 为什么不跟我说呢 |
[39:01] | Because I ain’t going anywhere. | 因为我哪里都不去了 |
[39:06] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[39:09] | You’re stuck with me for the long haul, kid. | 我们要一直住一起了 孩子 |
[39:13] | Hey, come on. | 过来 宝贝 |
[39:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:33] | You should take me back. | 你该带我回去的 |
[39:34] | Em, your mom’s right. | 艾米 你妈说得对 |
[39:35] | You don’t want to sleep in a hospital room. | 你还是不要在医院病房里过夜的好 |
[39:37] | Your dad’s in great hands and your mom’s with him. | 现在有人照顾你爸 你妈也在他身边 |
[39:40] | “A” almost killed him tonight. | A差点把他害死了 |
[39:41] | Yeah, but “A” couldn’t have known that your dad– | 但是A不可能知道你爸… |
[39:42] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道呢 |
[39:44] | He almost died trying to save me! From who? | 他为了救我差点死了 可要害我的是谁 |
[39:46] | We’re still not any closer to figuring out who this animal is! | 我们现在还是不知道那个怪物是谁 |
[39:53] | What? Who is it? | 怎么了 谁来了 |
[39:57] | It’s Spencer. I texted her about your dad. | 是斯宾塞 我发短信告诉她你爸的事了 |
[40:11] | Please don’t send me away. | 拜托别赶我走 |
[40:18] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:27] | – Hanna? – Thank god. | -汉娜 -谢天谢地 |
[40:29] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了 |
[40:31] | I was at the dentist, | 我去看牙医了 |
[40:32] | and I think that I got treated by “A.” | 可我觉得好像是A给我看的 |
[40:35] | What? You’ve been at the dentist this whole time? | 什么 你一直都在牙医那边吗 |
[40:38] | – I thought your appointment was at 4:30. – Yeah, I know. | -你预约的不是四点半吗 -是啊 |
[40:41] | And I stole those appointment pages from that September– | 我偷了九月份的那些预约资料… |
[40:44] | You got them? Show them to us. | 你拿到了吗 快给我们看看 |
[40:45] | No, I don’t have them. | 现在不在我手上了 |
[40:47] | Look, when I woke up, I was in a dentist chair, | 我醒来时坐在看牙的椅子上 |
[40:49] | the lights were off, and my jaw hurt. | 灯都灭了 我的下巴很疼 |
[40:51] | I still feel like half of my lip is frozen. | 现在好像半边嘴唇还是麻的呢 |
[40:53] | Wait a second. You think that “A” froze you? | 等等 你觉得是A把你麻醉了 |
[40:55] | That “A” stuck a needle in your gums? | A还往你的牙龈上扎针了 |
[40:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:58] | All I know is I feel like I’ve been | 我就知道现在我感觉好像是 |
[40:59] | chewing on a sewing kit for the past hour. | 过去一个小时都在嚼着一个针线包 |
[41:02] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[41:03] | Do we think the same person who hunted me down at school tonight | 难道今晚在学校抓我的那个人 |
[41:05] | spent the afternoon operating on Hanna? | 整个下午都在给汉娜做手术吗 |
[41:08] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:09] | Who is this monster? | 这个怪物到底是谁 |
[41:14] | One of you just please look inside my mouth. | 谁能先检查一下我的嘴里有什么吗 |
[41:19] | Do you see anything? | 看到什么了吗 |
[41:21] | Stop moving. | 不要动 |
[41:22] | It hurts. | 好疼 |
[41:27] | Aria, give me the tweezers. | 艾瑞亚 给我镊子 |
[41:31] | I’m sorry. | 会有点疼 |
[41:35] | Okay, okay, okay. Hold on. | 好好好 忍住 |
[41:39] | Okay, okay… | 好好 |
[41:44] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[41:46] | I have no idea. | 谁知道呢 |
[41:49] | That was in my mouth? | 那东西是从我嘴里拿出来的吗 |
[41:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[42:02] | What does that say? | 上面写的什么 |
[42:03] | I can’t read it. | 看不清楚 |
[42:06] | Here. | 给你 |
[42:09] | “I told you: dead girls can’t smile. | 早告诉过你 死人是无法微笑的 |
[42:12] | Stop looking. – A | 别查了 A |
[42:41] | Hey, board shorts. | 帅哥 |
[42:48] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |